PDA

View Full Version : Site Changes and Improvements

Admin2
03-28-16, 22:48
Starting this week the USASG will be bowing to the inevitable and will be starting pop under advertising.

Yes, we are fully aware that we had something on the banner FAQ that said we would never do that. Considering the pace of business today we think 16 years qualifies as nearly forever. This is not a decision that we made lightly, it's something we have been kicking around for almost a year. At the end of the day we decided to go ahead for two main reasons;

1. Considering the state of most websites after banners, popunders are about the least intrusive ads you will find.
2. The money was pretty good. (We really love hookers and for all of us the site is about what we like, but we also like money)

Money is important. As you guys know we launched the USA Adult Classifieds about a year ago. To say they have been a disappointment thus far would be a bit of an understatement but we haven't given up on the idea. We knew nothing about that business when we started and made some mistakes. Among other things, the script we bought wasn't up to the task, we didn't have the money to promote it. We have been in talks with a development team and one of the things we want to do with the revenue from the new ads is redo that site. We continue to think the idea is a good one and we have a lot of great advertisers there, we want to make it a great site and have a plan to improve it.

We have wanted to develop subscription level services as well for a long time. Live regional chat, private areas, more robust search, lots of things a lot of you guys have wanted. Again, this takes a lot of money. To start, for those of you that simply hate the ads, we will be offering the ability to anybody to turn them off. That won't be free but it's going to be cheap as hell, just $19.95 a year. Hell some of you guys that have been lurking here for 10 years might want to think about getting a subscription just to help out. We looked at other sites like our that charge subscriptions and it's a shitload more than a buck and a half a month. That link should be available next month.

For now all that's going to change is once a day you will have to click on the X on another window when you leave, nothing more than that. What that will bring you by years end is a much better USASG. We think it's a fair trade off.

I'll be checking this thread a lot in the next week or so, so if you have a comment or suggestion, please feel free to leave it.

Thanks,

A2

NightTraveler
03-29-16, 01:06
First of all, thanks for the consideration of thought and time in to this site. This site has given me advice and helped me stay safe. That being said the only improvement that I have always wanted was a larger search function for pictures. Just so we can see some of the older pics from the larger areas, I. E. Philly. Thanks again!

Sxy Joker
03-29-16, 01:22
Tell me more about the busted script that classifieds uses.

Oaklona Al
03-29-16, 03:19
Well, thanks for the heads up and detailed explanation in advance. My input is that it sounds fair to me and the logic you present is thought out, so I'm in (for what it's worth). This is a great site and has unbelievable intrinsic value to the users. One cash and dash or other rip off avoided through users sharing experience or one heads up to a great new provider would justify the cost of turning off popunders for 10 years, IMHO, and just as an example. Good luck.

I really like the USASG classifieds and believe that it is a great concept for the Site. Places providers and their customers under "one roof. " How to leverage that is the issue that I think you face. How to get more providers to place ads. One huge consideration, that I feel is there, is that the providers advertising on the USASG site are generally very reputable (generally). If the on-site interaction between providers and the Site were tightened up a bit and somehow marketed to both the providers and mongers, it might be an advantage and profitable. I'm not a marketing major, but I thought I'd put that out there for you. AL.

Admin2
03-29-16, 08:38
Tell me more about the busted script that classifieds uses.It was a cheap package we bought and after we started using it we found it's really lacking. Honestly not worth talking about. The Russians are starting from the ground up.

A2

BigGuyUAteMe
03-29-16, 10:29
Admin 2 , I have been a hobbier for a very long time about 40 years, I want to thank you for this site and what I learn from it and it's members. I was here before under a little different username, lost my information and I think you put me back on as a new member 4 years ago.

This site is great, I come here almost exclusively, I will be happy to take the $19.95 a year deal, just hoping you keep this site secure from hack (as much as anyone can) and running as the top site it is!

Thank You again.

BG,

Starting this week the USASG will be bowing to the inevitable and will be starting pop under advertising.

Yes, we are fully aware that we had something on the banner FAQ that said we would never do that. Considering the pace of business today we think 16 years qualifies as nearly forever. This is not a decision that we made lightly, it's something we have been kicking around for almost a year. At the end of the day we decided to go ahead for two main reasons;

1. Considering the state of most websites after banners, popunders are about the least intrusive ads you will find.
2. The money was pretty good. (We really love hookers and for all of us the site is about what we like, but we also like money)

Money is important. As you guys know we launched the USA Adult Classifieds about a year ago. To say they have been a disappointment thus far would be a bit of an understatement but we haven't given up on the idea. We knew nothing about that business when we started and made some mistakes. Among other things, the script we bought wasn't up to the task, we didn't have the money to promote it. We have been in talks with a development team and one of the things we want to do with the revenue from the new ads is redo that site. We continue to think the idea is a good one and we have a lot of great advertisers there, we want to make it a great site and have a plan to improve it.

We have wanted to develop subscription level services as well for a long time. Live regional chat, private areas, more robust search, lots of things a lot of you guys have wanted. Again, this takes a lot of money. To start, for those of you that simply hate the ads, we will be offering the ability to anybody to turn them off. That won't be free but it's going to be cheap as hell, just $19.95 a year. Hell some of you guys that have been lurking here for 10 years might want to think about getting a subscription just to help out. We looked at other sites like our that charge subscriptions and it's a shitload more than a buck and a half a month. That link should be available next month.

For now all that's going to change is once a day you will have to click on the X on another window when you leave, nothing more than that. What that will bring you by years end is a much better USASG. We think it's a fair trade off.

I'll be checking this thread a lot in the next week or so, so if you have a comment or suggestion, please feel free to leave it.

Thanks,

A2

Jmoedb
03-29-16, 11:01

Thanks,

A2Also a provider star level based on review votes would be great. Weed out the bullshit ones.

Sara8032
03-29-16, 11:20
Also a provider star level based on review votes would be great. Weed out the bullshit ones.That would be great. As would you trusting some of us providers to give us a "senior level" and allow us to post unmonitored. Scary. I know, right?

Sam Singer
03-29-16, 11:48
As you guys know we launched the USA Adult Classifieds about a year ago. To say they have been a disappointment thus far would be a bit of an understatement but we haven't given up on the idea. We knew nothing about that business when we started and made some mistakes. Among other things, the script we bought wasn't up to the task, we didn't have the money to promote it. We have been in talks with a development team and one of the things we want to do with the revenue from the new ads is redo that site. We continue to think the idea is a good one and we have a lot of great advertisers there, we want to make it a great site and have a plan to improve it.
A2A2, yeah make sure you promote that properly. I knew it existed based on some references here and there and I probably even went there but did not find it useful. May be it was during the early days.

But as others have mentioned, the reputation of the provider gained through the good words by reputed members is the key value we get and see if you have a way to monetize it. The problem of course is, when a good provider becomes known to us and get good business then there may be less incentive to advertise with you.

May be the Russian developers can figure out the right way to link the provider's posts in the forum with her advertisement and from her ad look at her posts etc.

Pop under is fine.

Good luck.

Sam.

AshleyLebanon
03-29-16, 15:36

Thanks,

A2Hi A2, I know I can be a pain in your ass sometimes. But of course comma I would like to add my two cents. I believe this site would be well worth a membership fee because of all the honest, legitimate information the member gets. I also was thinking if you offered some sort of banner or link Exchange with the advertisers, you guys would definitely get a lot of new members as well. Please forgive me if I've missed something and you guys have banners already, but I have yet to find them because I would like one on my website. This is a fabulous night and I think it is both great for the provider and for the hobbyist to find out the real truth about providers and their service.

AshleyLebanon
03-29-16, 15:39
Also a provider star level based on review votes would be great. Weed out the bullshit ones.I totally agree, that's a great idea!

Admin2
03-29-16, 16:04
That would be great. As would you trusting some of us providers to give us a "senior level" and allow us to post unmonitored. Scary. I know, right?The USA Sex Guide is, has been, and always will be for the guys. We don't let chicks post or defend because then every thread devolves into he said/ she said and we have all been married enough for that.

There are provider forums where guys can't even join let alone read or post, (we will be having one soon) I've never heard a single chick ever complain about that being unfair.

Sugarpie I get it that you don't like being able to post what you want, nobody likes to wear a muzzle, here's the deal, we used to allow it it caused no end of problems so now we don't and you have 400,000 guys to get your message in front of. Which do you prefer, more potential clients or being able to yell at guys?

A2

Admin2
03-29-16, 16:09
Hi A2, I know I can be a pain in your ass sometimes. But of course comma I would like to add my two cents. I believe this site would be well worth a membership fee because of all the honest, legitimate information the member gets. I also was thinking if you offered some sort of banner or link Exchange with the advertisers, you guys would definitely get a lot of new members as well. Please forgive me if I've missed something and you guys have banners already, but I have yet to find them because I would like one on my website. This is a fabulous night and I think it is both great for the provider and for the hobbyist to find out the real truth about providers and their service.Sugar the problem with banner exchanges are there are soooooooo many of you guys. If we did banner exchanges we would end up with so many chick banners I wouldn't have room for the people paying for them.

You're more than welcome to ad a link to your site in your classified ads.

Don't worry about a membership, we will be charging for ads soon (not much, but again we like money) and that will be more than fair.

It will also get you a membership in the provider forum we are going to deploy that will only be open to chicks with ads on our classifieds.

A2

LuckyYu2004
03-29-16, 16:25
Consider how many valuable information I have gained through this forum. That little extra clicks are nothing. Thank you for the head up.

AshleyLebanon
03-29-16, 16:40
That would be great. As would you trusting some of us providers to give us a "senior level" and allow us to post unmonitored. Scary. I know, right?I agree! I'm sure we'll always be monitored though! LOL.

AshleyLebanon
03-29-16, 16:44
A2, yeah make sure you promote that properly. I knew it existed based on some references here and there and I probably even went there but did not find it useful. May be it was during the early days.

But as others have mentioned, the reputation of the provider gained through the good words by reputed members is the key value we get and see if you have a way to monetize it. The problem of course is, when a good provider becomes known to us and get good business then there may be less incentive to advertise with you.

May be the Russian developers can figure out the right way to link the provider's posts in the forum with her advertisement and from her ad look at her posts etc.

Pop under is fine.

Good luck.

Sam.You definitely make a lot of good points in your post that I have read on this topic. However, at least with a lot of us providers, we will continue to advertise, even if we have to pay. I know I will! Because this is where I send everyone, whether they've heard of the site or not, to read my reviews and also leave new ones. I think it really helps a provider to have the majority of their reviews in the same place! And like I said before if we could start doing something like Banner exchange on our web sites and other ads, that would be fantastic also.

Tom70
03-29-16, 16:55
These changes the potential further developments seem well thought out and fair. I have one minor annoyance to suggest, and one suggestion.

First the annoyance. The autocorrect function seems too aggressive in some unpredictable ways. You always expect a fair amount of typos in any online forum. But this one seems to throw in some random stuff fairly often. I have seen it in my posts and from others. Typically easiest to see when two brief words make absolutely no sense in the context of the comment, but you can usually guess at what the original version was. Not a big deal, but I previewed this message and found several incorrect autocorrections that garbled my intended message. I even had to go back in and edit it again after hitting post. LOL!

As for the suggestion, one of the things that has made this such an active and helpful site is how easy it is for new people to join and access and share info. The sites that have started free and then eventually migrate to pay only always seem to die rather quickly, because that kills a lot of the new users. So I'm glad to see you are not moving in this direction, and I'd very much like to encourage these and any other enhancements that make the site work for you and continue to welcome more and new voices.

Many thanks! Keep up the great work.

Admin2
03-29-16, 18:18
These changes the potential further developments seem well thought out and fair. I have one minor annoyance to suggest, and one suggestion.

First the annoyance. The autocorrect function seems too aggressive in some unpredictable ways. You always expect a fair amount of typos in any online forum. But this one seems to throw in some random stuff fairly often. I have seen it in my posts and from others. Typically easiest to see when two brief words make absolutely no sense in the context of the comment, but you can usually guess at what the original version was. Not a big deal, but I previewed this message and found several incorrect autocorrections that garbled my intended message. I even had to go back in and edit it again after hitting post. LOL!

As for the suggestion, one of the things that has made this such an active and helpful site is how easy it is for new people to join and access and share info. The sites that have started free and then eventually migrate to pay only always seem to die rather quickly, because that kills a lot of the new users. So I'm glad to see you are not moving in this direction, and I'd very much like to encourage these and any other enhancements that make the site work for you and continue to welcome more and new voices.

Many thanks! Keep up the great work.The autocorrect has more to do with people wanting to post as they text and sadly we don't know how to differentiate between C U later B cuase I'm coming back and she has C cups that used to be B cups.

We used to not do anything about it and so many of the posts became unreadable.

As to the second part, we know where the bread is buttered. There will always be a large part of the USASG that is free and easy to get to. We fully intend to come up with a private area for the subscribers but instead of it being a "good parts" area, we are thinking more along the lines of the VIP in a strip club. We haven't worked it out yet and I'm sure it will involve some tweaking but it's something we are kicking around. We are thinking of it in both ala carte (pay for what you use) and all you can eat (one price gets you everything) I'm trying to talk Jax into letting me give guys the user title of "Forum Supporter" for anybody that pays this 20 bucks.

A2

HarryD
03-29-16, 18:25
I like the option to pay to get rid of ads, sounds like a fair arrangement. I suggest a five year or lifetime option for premium also, it would be nice to pay once and be done with it. And if you include giving me more message storage that would be great.

Thank you!

Sara8032
03-29-16, 19:03
Which do you prefer, more potential clients or being able to yell at guys?

A2Is that a trick question? Just kidding.

DogginUSA
03-29-16, 19:47
I'm going to say thank you first of all for all that you have done for all of us. That includes you and all of the rest of the site administrators. I have been on this site in one form or another for the last 15 years or so and it has saved me countless trouble.

I like the fact that you're thinking about making these changes but I would suggest something that you may not want to hear or have thought about. Since you're going through all of this trouble you may want to consider just ripping the Band-Aid off and migrating to a website that support HTML5 add a mobile platform. You're exactly right this side is 16 or 17 years old and it's way past the point of needing major upgrades without having to employ massive proprietary or custom script to give it more features. If you moved to this format it would give you a lot more flexibility in the future for offering additional opportunities of Revenue generation. There are quite a few platforms out there that would support making this move. And yes it would take quite a bit of work to get it done but you would not have to do it for a very long time. You're right fifteen sixteen years is an eternity for a platform and you guys know just as well as the rest of us do that it's time for some major upgrades in order to keep up with the Joneses. I really like the idea of a $20 subscription model to get rid of ads. That is of course as long as you accept Bitcoin. So far I have kept my anonymity and I plan on doing so in the future.

Jackt2
03-29-16, 20:29
Its good to know that you took the time to announce the changes and give some background info on what and why. It makes it much easier to digest as it just makes sense! Twenty dollars is a small price to pay for the quality info available on this site and the fact that there is a free option allows for an easy choice to be made to either suck it up with the ads or not. Everyone should have twenty bucks to spare especially if your'e in a hobby like this.

The one improvement I would like to see for the USAAdultClassifieds is to have a better indication of freshly posted ads from the ladies. I have seen ads from touring ladies weeks after they are long gone still seemingly posting everyday except for the title. To strike a good balance I would say that the ad can only be auto cycled 2-3 days in a row in which case it has to be renewed manually.

Looking forward to further enhancements later down the road. Awesome job thus far!

Btia666
03-29-16, 20:35

Thanks,

A2I would have no problem at all paying a subscription fee for the site. Hell, the money I've saved by reading some of the posts would likely cover it for years. The only problem / question I have is maintaining my privacy, especially given the nature of the site. How would we be able to pay the subscription fee while still maintaining our privacy? Nobody can guarantee 100% protection of customer data, as so many businesses have found out the hard way.

Cheech1
03-29-16, 20:55
Personally, I enjoy the site, even though my personal views are not always accepted. Be that as it may, the privacy issue is going to be a big problem for some of the guys. Me, I don't give a rat's ass because I'm single and I don't have to answer to anyone, but no guy who does is going to pay for a membership in a traceable way. So you got to figure out a way for those guys to pay for a membership, like say sending a postal money order to a mail drop in B. A. That you can change if it becomes necessary. That would work as long as Argentina is willing to accept American dollars. How long that will be these days I don't know.

My other suggestion is to set up a thread for each state where lawyers can give advice. Not necessarily about a specific individual's situation, but about the laws specific to that state. Maybe They could have a screen name, but also have given you their real name so that you could somehow verify that they are a real lawyer. I don't know if there is any way that could actually work, but it would be quite a value added feature to have solid legal opinions that one could use to help guide action in a particular state.

Cheech1.

Goodson2000
03-29-16, 22:04
Good point on privacy issue. Like we carefully use hophone for the hobby, we need protection how to pay the membership. I'm sure the admin has some idea about it already.

Personally, I enjoy the site, even though my personal views are not always accepted. Be that as it may, the privacy issue is going to be a big problem for some of the guys. Me, I don't give a rat's ass because I'm single and I don't have to answer to anyone, but no guy who does is going to pay for a membership in a traceable way. So you got to figure out a way for those guys to pay for a membership, like say sending a postal money order to a mail drop in B. A. That you can change if it becomes necessary. That would work as long as Argentina is willing to accept American dollars. How long that will be these days I don't know.

My other suggestion is to set up a thread for each state where lawyers can give advice. Not necessarily about a specific individual's situation, but about the laws specific to that state. Maybe They could have a screen name, but also have given you their real name so that you could somehow verify that they are a real lawyer. I don't know if there is any way that could actually work, but it would be quite a value added feature to have solid legal opinions that one could use to help guide action in a particular state.

Cheech1.

Zauber
03-29-16, 22:19
Good point on privacy issue. Like we carefully use hophone for the hobby, we need protection how to pay the membership. I'm sure the admin has some idea about it already.I've never actually used them myself but I'm always seeing pre-paid Visa's at the gas station counter.

Ho Beau
03-29-16, 22:51
You've got a good product that provides a valuable service. I'll pay the twenty. I'll pay two hundred. I'll send you money just for the fun of it.

EC Man
03-29-16, 23:17
I would love to pay. Also would love to pay for VIP membership.

20 dollars a month is more than reasonable and VIP membership for 100 dollars is worth it.

I think VIP membership would mean that you get senior status right of that bat. Also you get a 'mentor' you can email once a month for info on good leads.

Ok. Maybe my definition of what VIP is a little week. But still.

NoWiggleRoom
03-29-16, 23:18
Considerate of you to give us a heads up, A2. As long as this place doesn't go the way of NR and turn into something shitty, I'm sure this will continue being my go-to for info. I agree with what some others have said. If payment for membership can be done via prepaid cards or gift cards, that would be great.

EC Man
03-29-16, 23:18
I agree. Lets pay.

Gigabyte40
03-29-16, 23:41
I would have no problem at all paying a subscription fee for the site. Hell, the money I've saved by reading some of the posts would likely cover it for years. The only problem / question I have is maintaining my privacy, especially given the nature of the site. How would we be able to pay the subscription fee while still maintaining our privacy? Nobody can guarantee 100% protection of customer data, as so many businesses have found out the hard way.I think one of safest and most anonymous ways to pay is thru Paypal. Yes many sites have been compromised and credit card info stolen. But paypal seems to have it pretty secure and they process tons of transfers all the time. By using an external payment site like PayPal, USASG would not need to request or store personal payment data.

GB40.

Admin2
03-30-16, 00:02
We use a third party payer which is located outside of the USA, we don't store the data in any way. I'm not 100% up on how it happens, nor what this process will be but we do it at the ISG already. You pay, you do something on the page you pay that sends us a message so we know who to tie it to and then we make the change on your account.

Our strategy on member privacy has always been the same, store no data. If somebody hacked us, it could happen, if Visa got hacked so could we, then they find out that the user "Iluvpussy" has an email of iluvpussy@titties.com or some shit because the only data we store that we get from you is an email address. I think we are using CCBill now.

No bitcoins, no Paypal either, they cut off our account under their "morals" clause and freezed the money in our account. We are kinda looking into bitcoins though. That might happen.

A2

Da Bot
03-30-16, 03:10
We use a third party payer which is located outside of the USA, we don't store the data in any way. I'm not 100% up on how it happens, nor what this process will be but we do it at the ISG already. You pay, you do something on the page you pay that sends us a message so we know who to tie it to and then we make the change on your account.

Our strategy on member privacy has always been the same, store no data. If somebody hacked us, it could happen, if Visa got hacked so could we, then they find out that the user "Iluvpussy" has an email of iluvpussy@titties.com or some shit because the only data we store that we get from you is an email address. I think we are using CCBill now.

No bitcoins, no Paypal either, they cut off our account under their "morals" clause and freezed the money in our account. We are kinda looking into bitcoins though. That might happen.

A2Once upon a time ISG accepted greenbacks sent to a USA address with a user name as payment for subscription. I don't know if that's still the case, but that would be my preferred method to maintain anonymity. I'll drop a Jackson or two in a security envelope and mail it to you; I trust you guys, and if it does get intercepted in transit, well, I'll just have to mail another. Well worth it.

P.S. I, too, would like to see autocorrect fixed; it's way too aggressive and seriously fucked up.

Velvet Rayne
03-30-16, 05:59
Is that a trick question? Just kidding.I would love more wonderful clients. I only advertise on Usasg and would love to see more wonderful clients off of here. Thank you for such a wonderful informative site. I will not go anywhere else. I trust it here.

Always,

VR.

Alvin Glivin
03-30-16, 07:49
I would love to pay. Also would love to pay for VIP membership.

20 dollars a month is more than reasonable and VIP membership for 100 dollars is worth it.

I think VIP membership would mean that you get senior status right of that bat. Also you get a 'mentor' you can email once a month for info on good leads.

Ok. Maybe my definition of what VIP is a little week. But still.I don't know about $20, maybe $10-$15, but either way, access to the inner circle would be great. I've offered info and haven't gotten very far. Clearly, the info didn't warrant access to the inner circle, but damned if I haven't tried over the years. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a process to gaining entry, involving more than just paying a monthly subscription, but a willingness to pay should or could reduce the regular requirements.

TinyOnes
03-30-16, 07:51
I'm on board with this, but would really hate it if it turned into that OTHER BOARD THAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS, where crap is on the free side, and all the good reviews are in the pay side.

NC Transplant
03-30-16, 07:52
I think the other site you don't like mentioned uses CCBill and I have had issues with my credit union rejecting the payment because they use an overseas payment system. They have done a really good job at catching fraudulent transactions though I was trying to make a legit one for that. Since their site isn't of much value to me anymore I didn't push it. Others may run into trouble getting payments to go through them as well. If you are going to go to some subscription some type of money orders or cash payments may work better for some of us. I don't mind the ads myself. It is a small price to pay for this site. With the way it has been getting finding decent ladies some of may decide it just isn't worth it any longer. You can see I have been with you guys a long time. I even have the last archived post under the old site. $20 a year really isn't shit. If you use CCBill I probably won't be able to make any payments with my card and my because security. Most of us do have paypal if they will take your payment? You do pay about 5% extra when you guy those prepaid Visa cards but those also have been blocked with BP so it may get blocked with this site as well. A money order can be sent anywhere though.

A2

CharlieKane200
03-30-16, 09:38
Once upon a time ISG accepted greenbacks sent to a USA address with a user name as payment for subscription. I don't know if that's still the case, but that would be my preferred method to maintain anonymity. I'll drop a Jackson or two in a security envelope and mail it to you; I trust you guys, and if it does get intercepted in transit, well, I'll just have to mail another. Well worth it.
This would be my preferred method of payment. 20 bucks a year is a bargain for all the information I have gained from this site. I've spent more on Groupons that I let expire.

PokeHerPlayer
03-30-16, 11:08
It may sound stupid, or it may be stupid but what site is being discussed. It sounds interesting and I may be interested but I would like to know what it is about. I have never seen a request for paid membership on USASG but if there is I may be interested in paying if there is additional information that I could access. I would appreciate a description of what site and what additional information is available for membership fee. Please post or pm me. Thanks PokeHerPlayer.

USA Sex Guide

LJ3131
03-30-16, 12:13
Bitcoins, Greenbacks or bust.

Paypal is evil. CC is zero privacy.

Just sayin'.

Tampa Hobby
03-30-16, 13:10
I'll do it once it's available.

Jaustin
03-30-16, 14:12
For the twenty bucks, a Jackson in a security envelope would work great. I would suggest a small PDF form we could print off with our user name to get credit, and use a return address of the local police department just for the fun of it. If you have a VIP section that requires a larger amount, a money order works easy, can't be traced back and as before DO NOT USE YOUR ADDRESS for the return address on the envelope.

You may have to report your income from the money orders, but the cash. Well.

Thanks for all you do in giving us another avenue for verifying.

JA.

Admin2
03-30-16, 14:18
Yeah we still do that "mail us twenty bucks with your user name inside" thing. The problem is it sits in a mail box for 4-6 months before anybody sees it.

We understand that there will always be a certain number of guys who will be erring on the side of caution, we don't begrudge them you got to do what you think is right.

There's a lot of ways to protect yourself. You can go to wally world and get a preloaded card. Most banks will give you a CC number that isn't the same as yours that you use for a one time transaction. I know it's a pain in the ass so again, not thinking evil of anybody.

As far as where it goes. Like I said before, we know that the success of the site is based on the easy access, we also know that the pains in the asses on the site are because of the easy access. Our thinking about the private area is still developing but mostly its kind of like this;.

We know there is shit that guys want to post they don't want trolls and chicks reading, they could do that there. We still think a lot of those guys are going to want to continue to fuck around in the free area, fight threads, general discussion, questions, ect. We have no plan on obscuring reports in the free area, if you put it there it stays there.

We know there are guys that just want to be free of the assholes that come here, maybe me included, we want to give them a space for that.

We are pretty sure there are enhanced features that guys would pay a subscription for, we want to find out what those are and do them if possible. I'm keeping notes of the suggestions here and have been for awhile.

We think that some guys would like to put 20 bucks in the kitty just to say thanks for the site. I used to buy Jax dinner once a year before I started working here. Now it seems like I buy him dinner once a month but that's a different story.

At the end of the day we know that we leave a lot of money on the table, we think there are demands for different levels of "membership" including free. We want to try and fill as many levels of those needs as possible without forgetting to dance with the chick we brought to the bar. We don't really see changing anything that all you guys get free now, you come to the site and we make some money on the traffic, we don't want to lose that.

A2

PS, paying for a membership isn't going to make you a senior and if I have my way you won't be able to write your way to membership with reviews, everyplace that dilutes their standards like that ends up with yet more bullshit.

If that means some guys say fuck it, then that's the way it is.

Tp1701
03-30-16, 15:42
I have no issues with $20/ year but I don't have credit cards and I have trouble using my debit with overseas sites. What about Western Union?

BtrCalsal
03-30-16, 17:57
I'm on board with this, but would really hate it if it turned into that OTHER BOARD THAT SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS, where crap is on the free side, and all the good reviews are in the pay side.I agree 100% with this guy. We start paying & its going to be an Us vs. Them situation just like on The oThER site.

You just need to do it right.

I really enjoy this site & wouldn't mind spending $10-$15 on it, but as its been said the privacy issue is something that concerns the shit out of me.

HarryD
03-30-16, 18:19
I think VIP membership would mean that you get senior status right of that bat.Let's not.

Loui69
03-30-16, 19:52
I'm in for $20 per year in bitcoin or litecoin. No credit card or PayPal.

Mako113
03-30-16, 20:21
I have no problem paying a membership fee, as long as the $ is going toward improvements. I think the most valuable enhancement that could be made here would be to truly link the ad site to the main site. What I mean is I wish I could see an ad, click onto the gals profile and there would be links to all reviews that have been posted about her. I know this can't work for all reviews (like back page advertisers and such) but it shouldn't be that difficult for the ladies that advertise on your site, with their reviews in the "USA Adult Classified: Advertiser Review" section. It would likely mean the review has to originate from the girls profile, or maybe through a feature on the review form that attaches the link. That would certainly be worth the price of admission right there. I think that is really the only feature I have seen on other sites that I like better then what is done here.

I totally agree with you A2 on the "Reviews to gain VIP access" idea. Don't do it! It is the best way to promote fake reviews. And lastly I appreciate the honesty in the initial post, of course the pop-ups are for money, I hate it when other sites try to say it isn't. Of course it is, and there is nothing wrong with saying so. In my region this site is the only game in town, I will ante up.

Cheech1
03-30-16, 20:35
This is always going to be a concern. Of course, the gestapo already knows whois going where unless you're using TOR or something like that. The thing about using a money order is that it is anonymous, like cash. But, if something goes wrong like the payment doesn't get there, the sender can come out and use the document number to try to get his money back. Maybe I'm just paranoid, I don't care about someone finding out I'm a member here, but I do care about leaving some kind of financial trail that some blue nosed government asshole could use to try to charge me with something like attempting to aid prostitution by paying a membership fee to a website that promotes prostitution. I love hookers, fuck the government.

Sounds like we might wind up with degrees, just like the Freemasons! LOL Actually not a bad idea.

Cheech.

Dddavid
03-30-16, 21:56
The pop ups here will go to pay to build up another site? SMH. Why not just make USA ADULT CLASSIFIED A paid site so it can pay for its self. The advertisers should pay to post there ads that way you know they are serious and if you want access to the advertiser pay. I like this site as it was. But you guys no best.

Thanks,

A2

LurkingDog
03-30-16, 23:01
Not to equate the two sites by any means but I have been a member at the p411 site. They have a "Cash-in-mail" (CIM) option for annual renewal that I have utilized and seems to work well for me. P411 is in Canada and so the law restrictions, including taxing our hobby's business, is presently discussed and is, at present, not an active conversation for legislation and / or control.

Best wishes.

Jeff.

Smokie4
03-30-16, 23:09
Yeah we still do that "mail us twenty bucks with your user name inside" thing. The problem is it sits in a mail box for 4-6 months before anybody sees it.

We understand that there will always be a certain number of guys who will be erring on the side of caution, we don't begrudge them you got to do what you think is right.

There's a lot of ways to protect yourself. You can go to wally world and get a preloaded card. Most banks will give you a CC number that isn't the same as yours that you use for a one time transaction. I know it's a pain in the ass so again, not thinking evil of anybody.

As far as where it goes. Like I said before, we know that the success of the site is based on the easy access, we also know that the pains in the asses on the site are because of the easy access. Our thinking about the private area is still developing but mostly its kind of like this;.

We know there is shit that guys want to post they don't want trolls and chicks reading, they could do that there. We still think a lot of those guys are going to want to continue to fuck around in the free area, fight threads, general discussion, questions, ect. We have no plan on obscuring reports in the free area, if you put it there it stays there.

We know there are guys that just want to be free of the assholes that come here, maybe me included, we want to give them a space for that.

We are pretty sure there are enhanced features that guys would pay a subscription for, we want to find out what those are and do them if possible. I'm keeping notes of the suggestions here and have been for awhile.

We think that some guys would like to put 20 bucks in the kitty just to say thanks for the site. I used to buy Jax dinner once a year before I started working here. Now it seems like I buy him dinner once a month but that's a different story.

At the end of the day we know that we leave a lot of money on the table, we think there are demands for different levels of "membership" including free. We want to try and fill as many levels of those needs as possible without forgetting to dance with the chick we brought to the bar. We don't really see changing anything that all you guys get free now, you come to the site and we make some money on the traffic, we don't want to lose that.

A2

PS, paying for a membership isn't going to make you a senior and if I have my way you won't be able to write your way to membership with reviews, everyplace that dilutes their standards like that ends up with yet more bullshit.

If that means some guys say fuck it, then that's the way it is.I don't have a problem with paying a membership and extra for some VIP type status. I think it would take it to another level. The only downfall has been the trolls and the guys that don't read and ask a question because they won't read two post down to find the answer. Some type of VIP area where the conversation "feels" more secure. My dealing with you over the years shows me you know the trolls and who is trusted very quickly. I know that would bring a extreme amount of work for you and don't know if it's doable. Even if it's someone I don't care for but I know is trusted I don't have a problem posting more freely. Just my two cents.

Jasper Malloy
03-31-16, 00:11
I'd love to see you take bitcoin. It's not perfectly anonymous, but it's a far sight better than a paypal or any random credit card.

I don't post on here like I used to, but I still visit and have made a few friends along the way, bound by a common interest. And to be honest, I don't need anything above and beyond what y'all already provide. But if you said you needed some more money to keep things going, and you'd take my preferred method of payment, then I'd chip in just as a token of gratitude.

Abcxyz1234
03-31-16, 03:20
That would be great. As would you trusting some of us providers to give us a "senior level" and allow us to post unmonitored. Scary. I know, right?Not all senior members get to post unmoderated, so I wouldn't hold my breath. I guess some Admins think proper capitalization and spelling is more important than the timely posts of 'watch out guys, I just got robbed at gunpoint' or similar matters a hobbyist might want to get out to his fellow mongers ASAP.

/ frustrated.

FWIW I'd buy an inexpensive subscription if it was set up in a secure way just to support the site. If yall were a little less anal about the moderation thing.

ThrowAwayToday
03-31-16, 11:29
Ill be honest the site in its current form does not offer enough value for any $$$ its pretty bare bones. Services would have to be vastly improved. No reason to pay for a sub here when theothersite offers much better everything.

A2

If that means some guys say fuck it, then that's the way it is.

Jwatrous
03-31-16, 13:07
I'm in, if it's appropriate, where to send donation?

Admin2
03-31-16, 13:29
Ill be honest the site in its current form does not offer enough value for any $$$ its pretty bare bones. Services would have to be vastly improved. No reason to pay for a sub here when theothersite offers much better everything.Thanks we appreciate the feedback, keep those cards and letters coming. It's guys like you who make me happy I have my mod console.

A2.

Pal138
03-31-16, 18:57
Farewell and adieu to you, sex guide reviews.

Farewell and adieu to you, reviews of sex.

For we received orders to pay for more money.

Thanks,

A2

Buzzy 1
03-31-16, 18:58
I'm in for a fair rate. When why'all get it figured out how and when to pay I'll be ok with it. I been a longtime reader, short time member and when I first found this site I was surprised at the amount of info there is. Alot I could relate to even. The been there done it scenario. Thanks guys for everything. A2,keep us posted, as I'm sure ya will.

PapaBoner78
03-31-16, 18:59
I don't agree with making it a pay site. First off you're going to have trolling no matter what you do. Second, most of the girls won't want to pay to advertise or read a bad review on themselves. Believe it or not some of them do actually want repeat clients. I'm just giving my opinion. Papa Be.

Admin2
03-31-16, 19:38
I don't agree with making it a pay site. First off you're going to have trolling no matter what you do. Second, most of the girls won't want to pay to advertise or read a bad review on themselves. Believe it or not some of them do actually want repeat clients. I'm just giving my opinion. Papa Be.I've said it many, many, MANY times. We are not looking to charge for the USASG. What we are looking to do is EXPAND the functionality of the forum in order to ATTRACT guys that might be willing to pay to use those enhancements.

As far as the chicks paying, I'm pretty sure BackPage and TER would beg to differ. We think if we continue to allow them to put their message in front of our fine membership they will indeed be willing to pay a NOMINAL charge for those ads.

Let me say it again, we are NOT planning on charging for ANY of the functionality you guys currently have.

Not trying to bust your ass here hoss, I have said this a lot though.

Farewell and adieu to you, sex guide reviews.

Farewell and adieu to you, reviews of sex.

For we received orders to pay for more money.

What does this even mean? We received orders to pay for more money?

A2

Abcxyz1234
03-31-16, 21:15
I've said it many, many, MANY times. We are not looking to charge for the USASG. What we are looking to do is EXPAND the functionality of the forum in order to ATTRACT guys that might be willing to pay to use those enhancements.
Dumb suggestion that might not provide any reliable data at all.

Make a poll.

Who could contribute a few bucks a year basically just to support this place.

Vs.

Who would buy a membership of a few bucks a year to get access to private areas, regional chat, the other things mentioned.

My two cents is that the members here would vote overwhelmingly for the first choice.

You guys already provide a very valuable service, and you do so for free, and say you will maintain that free service even if you transition to pay. I don't see how you can put any value on the add-ons mentioned, especially when the good stuff is already free.

Again just my two cents.

BenZoed
03-31-16, 21:26
I've said it many, many, MANY times. We are not looking to charge for the USASG. What we are looking to do is EXPAND the functionality of the forum in order to ATTRACT guys that might be willing to pay to use those enhancements.

As far as the chicks paying, I'm pretty sure BackPage and TER would beg to differ. We think if we continue to allow them to put their message in front of our fine membership they will indeed be willing to pay a NOMINAL charge for those ads.

Let me say it again, we are NOT planning on charging for ANY of the functionality you guys currently have.

A2What is TER? I've looked can't find what that is?

LanaBunny
03-31-16, 22:29

A2I am okay with paying! And it would possibly mean that by having to pay it would be a more "serious" site as in real providers and hobbyists and not just random people joining to "creep" or some providers having multiple accounts to leave good reviews about themselves or their friends.

UnlimitedPops
03-31-16, 23:56
Ill be honest the site in its current form does not offer enough value for any $$$ its pretty bare bones. Services would have to be vastly improved. No reason to pay for a sub here when theothersite offers much better everything.Know nothing about appreciation, despite your seniority. No matter how the EXTRA functions turn out at the end, credits should always be given to admins, such as A2. How could you use "bare bone" as a description of their efforts? What a mean person you are?

A quick scan of rest of the feedback, mongers are more interested in the best form to pay in order to maintain anonymity. While you are more concerned about your "investment return" I guess. What selfish grown up.

I'm in and support any reasonable proposals to improve the quality of the site.

DivesLong
04-01-16, 07:00
Running a discussion board in my industry for free I can certainly understand the logical next step. There are things that go un-noticed by the users; constant monitoring our attempted hacks, adapting to new threats, monitoring for mis-use, keeping the place friendly and wearing the thick skin when your attacked personally. Then the bigger expense of hardware failures and upgrades, hosting, maintenance of the scripts, software licenses, room & board of the servers to mention a few. Ensuring the site up is a thankless job because most visitors have no idea of the behind the scenes efforts to maintain the availability.

The site is free, as it is now it has saved me a lot of money and quite possibly my quality of life by just reading reviews of who's putting out, ripping people off, who's setting people up etc. I will gladly pay within reason for the site to continue on and the expansion of offerings.

For those who feel its not worth it, think of why your reading the forums in the first place, to get knowledge of some form; from how I read it that will remain free. However if the site was to no longer exist where would you get the knowledge of our hobby for any geographical region in a single site.

One enhancement I'd suggest is no more database errorss

TheBro
04-01-16, 11:00
Senior members on this site likely helped me avoid making bad decisions and possibly going to jail, when I first started the "hobby. " And since then I'm sure I've helped some guys avoid jail or robbery as well. Why not support the site? I'm in.

Rustler
04-01-16, 12:56
I'm one of the ten year lurker's you mentioned. I've practiced the hobby coast to coast successfully with the help of USASG and would have no problem paying a moderate annual fee to have access to all the information here.

Wow, first post in 12 years. You have been a member longer than I have. There are only a handful of those.

You are cordially invited to become more involved if you wish.

A2

Admin2
04-01-16, 13:29
Running a discussion board in my industry for free I can certainly understand the logical next step. There are things that go un-noticed by the users; constant monitoring our attempted hacks, adapting to new threats, monitoring for mis-use, keeping the place friendly and wearing the thick skin when your attacked personally. Then the bigger expense of hardware failures and upgrades, hosting, maintenance of the scripts, software licenses, room & board of the servers to mention a few. Ensuring the site up is a thankless job because most visitors have no idea of the behind the scenes efforts to maintain the availability.

The site is free, as it is now it has saved me a lot of money and quite possibly my quality of life by just reading reviews of who's putting out, ripping people off, who's setting people up etc. I will gladly pay within reason for the site to continue on and the expansion of offerings.

For those who feel its not worth it, think of why your reading the forums in the first place, to get knowledge of some form; from how I read it that will remain free. However if the site was to no longer exist where would you get the knowledge of our hobby for any geographical region in a single site.

One enhancement I'd suggest is no more database errorssBrotherman everybody knows you just have to download an illegal copy of VBulletin then use the automatic configuration utility that puts all the States, Cities, threads in like magic. Ongoing it's nothing unless you want to be a Nazi and monitor the site. LOL.

A2.

CdMante
04-01-16, 15:26
Well I personally don't have dreams everyday. More like every other day. That being said. I like to know if is worth my time and money. How much if I have to pay. And for how long.

ABean696
04-01-16, 16:12
I wouldn't be against paying for a subscription as long as it's reasonable. My question is, would one be able to pay with a visa gift card? This would be way easier then trying to explain a charge on the bank card. LOL.

Wingman Todd
04-01-16, 17:53
Continue to use USASG as before = no charge.

Use USASG with "enhanced functionalities" + $20/ year.

Best of both worlds! Just work out the when and how to pay.

WM.

A2

Admin2
04-01-16, 17:59
Continue to use USASG as before = no charge.

Use USASG with "enhanced functionalities" + $20/ year.

Best of both worlds! Just work out the when and how to pay.

WM.Continue to use USA as before no charge (you are however welcomed to chip in and you will get some kind of recognition) but no charge.

20 bucks right now is what we are "charging" to turn off ads plus get to be a "forum supporter" or something like that.

Cost of enhancements will depend on what they are. We are thinking of a ala carte kinda thing. Keeping a low number for basic ENHANCEMENTS and we want to develop a bunch and hopefully (pie in the sky maybe) get the top number up to 100 a year for everything but this year I don't think we will get enough to justify charging more than 20.

Private VIP threads (chicks can't read reviews), we have this feature we wrote that breaks the chicks out by name for reviews, we want to do chat, somebody said more message storage, whatever people will pay for. Jax has always been a believer of having value exceed cost. We think having more steady customers at a lower number is better than constantly trying to find the maximum price point. There's a lot of you guys and not a lot of us.

Yet again, no change at all to the basic forum as it is now beyond finding creative ways to sell ads that don't slow the site down. We all hate that clickbait shit that takes forever to load when you go to a page.

A2.

Don In Otown
04-01-16, 19:16
I think it's more than reasonable. I would be down for that.

Benz1
04-01-16, 22:26
If the reviews are done on private threads and the public can't read them, it might be more difficult to aquire new members. I see pro and con both ways.
I'm in at $20. No problem here

Benz1
04-01-16, 22:37
Not all senior members get to post unmoderated, so I wouldn't hold my breath. I guess some Admins think proper capitalization and spelling is more important than the timely posts of 'watch out guys, I just got robbed at gunpoint' or similar matters a hobbyist might want to get out to his fellow mongers ASAP.

/ frustrated.

FWIW I'd buy an inexpensive subscription if it was set up in a secure way just to support the site. If yall were a little less anal about the moderation thing.I'm glad we have moderation, it keeps everyone's manor in Check. I'm sure many mongers have been tempted to say things that might offend others. If we aren't checked it would be rude and a mess.

Thank you A2 for your moderation.

Duluth67
04-01-16, 22:49
I'm mostly a lurker, but I'd have no issue paying a fee.

OldButNotDead
04-02-16, 02:58
Twenty bucks a year = No Problem. This site has given me much valuable information over the last six plus years, and also provided a venue to pass the same sort of info on to others, in Gratitude.

Burglar
04-02-16, 03:39
I think some reviews could be more helpful to us all if they were Exclusive to gold members only. I personally have held back some info in fear of judgement. If I knew that my review had a standard part and then an extra part that was more specific, it would be a plus. Not sure if I'm on the right track, but the initial idea is interesting enough. As far as an annual rate was charged via an alternate payment method w no paper trail, count me In.

Burglar
04-02-16, 03:47
Guess I'm trying to say I'd like a feature that I could specify who could read my extensive reviews.

I was rambling, so thought I'd clarify.

Admin2
04-02-16, 10:11
If the reviews are done on private threads and the public can't read them, it might be more difficult to aquire new members. I see pro and con both ways.
I'm in at $20. No problem hereThat's always the issue, you want to provide the option for a more private area but you don't want to lose your best members content to the private area. It's tricky. I get TER's approach with the whole "good parts" thing and we may do a little of that. That's also a great way to market that private area to guys who haven't joined or who haven't upgraded.

End o day we think there are plenty of cheap bastards that won't pay a dime and will continue to use the forum as they always have (thanks for loaning us your eyeballs for the sponsors) that content won't really suffer. In my ideal world the guys that get access to the private area would continue to use the general forum as well.

It's going to be trial and error and we are going to fuck up a few times till we get it right and I am quite confident there won't be any shortage of guys telling me when we fucked it up lol.

A2

JackMeOfff
04-02-16, 13:17
That's always the issue, you want to provide the option for a more private area but you don't want to lose your best members content to the private area. It's tricky. I get TER's approach with the whole "good parts" thing and we may do a little of that. That's also a great way to market that private area to guys who haven't joined or who haven't upgraded.

End o day we think there are plenty of cheap bastards that won't pay a dime and will continue to use the forum as they always have (thanks for loaning us your eyeballs for the sponsors) that content won't really suffer. In my ideal world the guys that get access to the private area would continue to use the general forum as well.

It's going to be trial and error and we are going to fuck up a few times till we get it right and I am quite confident there won't be any shortage of guys telling me when we fucked it up lol.

A2I would be more than willing to donate to this fine site to help out. This site has helped me very much here in Orlando, Florida. My question is the following, If I purchase a VIP subscription that will allow me into a private area or chat room, will ANYONE that purchases the same VIP subscription have the all inclusive access? In other words say someone like Chris5 decides to purchase a VIP subscription, Would he as well be able to view and quote my posts? I would be willing to pay extra just to get away from mongers who carry on like Chris5.

GrittyB
04-02-16, 14:00

Thanks,

A2I'm in. I will say desktop the pop unders are no biggie, but on mobile (android, anyway) they are a real pain.

PokeHerPlayer
04-02-16, 16:41
Ok where do I pay? PokeHerPlayer.

When we are ready to go we will put a button up somewhere.

I appreciate all the support from you guys

A2

Abcxyz1234
04-02-16, 18:50
I'm glad we have moderation, it keeps everyone's manor in Check. I'm sure many mongers have been tempted to say things that might offend others. If we aren't checked it would be rude and a mess.

Thank you A2 for your moderation.Moderation, yes.

My frustration is the target of moderation efforts. Like it or not the subject this forum caters to is a no-no in 99.98% of the country. Furthermore it attracts bad actors (to be fair, on both sides). That makes this sort of fun inherently dangerous. Using a capital letter in the right place, not using all caps, or anything close to proper spelling should NEVER trump the timely posting of a report, since that report might be a time sensitive warning to other mongers. If the site is going to adopt a pay structure, I'd want to see either no moderation, after the fact moderation, or paying members see posts before they are moderated.

I could care less if I have to glance over 2 guys calling each other names. I sure as hell want to read about it if the last guy seeing a girl I just made a date with just got held up at gunpoint by a pimp.

Admin2
04-02-16, 19:49
Moderation, yes.

My frustration is the target of moderation efforts. Like it or not the subject this forum caters to is a no-no in 99.98% of the country. Furthermore it attracts bad actors (to be fair, on both sides). That makes this sort of fun inherently dangerous. Using a capital letter in the right place, not using all caps, or anything close to proper spelling should NEVER trump the timely posting of a report, since that report might be a time sensitive warning to other mongers. If the site is going to adopt a pay structure, I'd want to see either no moderation, after the fact moderation, or paying members see posts before they are moderated.

I could care less if I have to glance over 2 guys calling each other names. I sure as hell want to read about it if the last guy seeing a girl I just made a date with just got held up at gunpoint by a pimp.I hear you, here's the deal, 95% of the members on this site start as noobs are moderated, become seniors and I never hear from them again. The other 5% are pretty much DBags that are here to troll. If I moderate their shit after the fact then it has already spread. I have never, not once, put somebody on moderation for typing in all caps. I have on the other hand put guys on moderation who typed in all caps, got the flag, then sent me a PM calling me a power mad nazi cocksucking faggot. Why? Because if they will do that over a flag I toss they are a problem waiting to happen. Somebody else will have to warn you of their timely info brotherman.

I would be more than willing to donate to this fine site to help out. This site has helped me very much here in Orlando, Florida. My question is the following, If I purchase a VIP subscription that will allow me into a private area or chat room, will ANYONE that purchases the same VIP subscription have the all inclusive access? In other words say someone like Chris5 decides to purchase a VIP subscription, Would he as well be able to view and quote my posts? I would be willing to pay extra just to get away from mongers who carry on like Chris5.Yes Chris5 could join, post in that area, and read your posts. The difference is, in the private area if you act like a douche you get booted and I keep your money. There won't be a lot of moderation in the private areas.

One of the reasons I advocate charging more money is because it really keeps the assholes out. If you paid 100 bucks and know you're going to get booted for being a dick most people won't be a dick.

A2.

RainbowDash3
04-02-16, 21:03
One of the reasons I advocate charging more money is because it really keeps the assholes out. If you paid 100 bucks and know you're going to get booted for being a dick most people won't be a dick.

A2.Tall order, mate. Credit card charge backs are never fun. You can't do the Paypal thing, since any religious zealout will tell papa paypal and then your funds are both frozen AND you get investigated. Actually, now that I think about it, avoid major payment processors. I swear I read somewhere that due to certain legislation they're cracking down on any type of credit card based transactions that deal with this here. Look into bitcoin lol

Doing some kind of cash only type deal is rough since you'll have to keep track of who pays what, and how. Logistics is going to be a nightmare.

Personally I would never pay (only because I've been a part of too many sites that say "hey! We now have this cool pay section!" then x amount of months later, they disappear off the face of the earth, you know?

But hey, good luck. I'll throw tips here and there, and if you choose to run with it great. If not, no sweat off my back.

Shelby 500
04-02-16, 22:11
I join the majority who have commented and think $20 a year is more than reasonable. I really like the idea of a private forum too. There are just too many providers monitoring posts for my liking. This site is my primary information source and the only place I post. So I'm more than happy to help support it. Thanks to Jackson and Admin for the great job running the site.

Admin2
04-03-16, 00:29
Tall order, mate. Credit card charge backs are never fun. You can't do the Paypal thing, since any religious zealout will tell papa paypal and then your funds are both frozen AND you get investigated. Actually, now that I think about it, avoid major payment processors. I swear I read somewhere that due to certain legislation they're cracking down on any type of credit card based transactions that deal with this here. Look into bitcoin lol

Doing some kind of cash only type deal is rough since you'll have to keep track of who pays what, and how. Logistics is going to be a nightmare.

Personally I would never pay (only because I've been a part of too many sites that say "hey! We now have this cool pay section!" then x amount of months later, they disappear off the face of the earth, you know?

But hey, good luck. I'll throw tips here and there, and if you choose to run with it great. If not, no sweat off my back.Like a REALLY long con, like maybe the longest con on record; we stayed open for 17 years in order to start charging and fold after 6 months.

We, our servers, our banks, AND our processor have something in common, none of them are in the US. You're more then welcome to continue participating brotherman, nobody will ever force you to pay. We make a good bit of change selling the eyeballs so we appreciate you loaning us yours. No bitching about the ads or lack of access to enhanced services though.

If we can agree on that brotherman I appreciate the feedback.

A2

Benz1
04-03-16, 06:13
Please ad a button on the review for ripoffs, in my opinion the ripoff thread is not being used enough or properly. After pushing the button the review will go automatically into the ripoff thread.

Thanks for considering.

Cheech1
04-03-16, 11:39
I think I posted a little bit about privacy earlier in this thread, now about paying. First, I have to say that all the years Jax and Admin have maintained this site, regardless of the money made or not made, is appreciated by me regardless of the one time my opinions were seriously objected to by Admin (and for which I believe I know the underlying reasons.)

As far as paying for more and special features, that can make the site nothing but better. This site has been the exception to the rule of "You get what you pay for," and to be able to have live chat, both in areas that providers could and could not access, would be a wonderful and convenient thing. Imagine being able to find an available girl, reading her reviews while chatting with her in perhaps a public room, and then moving to private chat to arrange a meeting. Convenient? Hell yes. The only thing I can think of at the moment that there might be a problem with is to figure out a way for admin to be able to verify that someone we think is a provider we are chatting with is actually a provider and not some posing gestapo asshole. This could take some thinking, perhaps there is a member or two in most major markets that are trusted through time and could be trusted to validate a provider. Perhaps take her out for a drink and a test ride, LOL. Or at least a drink.

Since, as we have known, the servers and so on of this site are out of legitimate reach of the American government there is a lot that can be done.

Good luck, I'm willing to pay a reasonable price to access the things I want. Of course, there are a lot of guys here who don't want to pay, just think, 50% of Americans get money from the taxes stolen from the rest of the people here. Why would they want to pay for anything? Of course, the babes wouldn't have any interest in chatting with them anyway so that would most likely work out OK.

Cheech.

Admin2
04-03-16, 16:26
Imagine being able to find an available girl, reading her reviews while chatting with her in perhaps a public room, and then moving to private chat to arrange a meeting. Convenient? Hell yes.Great minds think alike hoss. I think chatting ahead of time will cut down on the fake ones since soon in order to have active advertiser status here you will need to have an ad on the other site.... I think that will cut down a lot of that shit. Or maybe we will have a regulate advertiser user group and "USAAC Honey's" user group and only the Honey's will have access to the chat. Something like that.

Nearly all of the professional chicks (don't we love them) that have been using us will pay the little bit we are going to be asking for ads over there. Again it's an issue of a lot of them and not a lot of us. We wanna get a little bit from a lot of chicks.

A2

ClassASweetie
04-03-16, 18:54
Like a REALLY long con, like maybe the longest con on record; we stayed open for 17 years in order to start charging and fold after 6 months.

We, our servers, our banks, AND our processor have something in common, none of them are in the US. You're more then welcome to continue participating brotherman, nobody will ever force you to pay. We make a good bit of change selling the eyeballs so we appreciate you loaning us yours. No bitching about the ads or lack of access to enhanced services though.

A2Will we be able to use prepaid Visa cards? I use them often to pay my bills and have never at least yet not been able to use one to pay for something. I like keeping my bank info private exspecially with the Internet. If you will except them, they are three bucks at Krogers and I would recommend them for anyone who doesn't or can't have it seen on there statements.

ClassASweetie
04-03-16, 19:02

A2I am all for paying. This sight brings me my business and money I make, it is the reason I have so many nice things and of all else I don't expect anything to be free or handed too. I am all for paying to a great sight that brings me good business.

FourStroke
04-03-16, 20:36
I think 20 bucks a year is fair.

Admin2
04-03-16, 22:38
Will we be able to use prepaid Visa cards? I use them often to pay my bills and have never at least yet not been able to use one to pay for something. I like keeping my bank info private exspecially with the Internet. If you will except them, they are three bucks at Krogers and I would recommend them for anyone who doesn't or can't have it seen on there statements.I'm hoping those will work with our processor.

Ridgid
04-04-16, 08:10
I'm hoping those will work with our processor.$20 is more than fair, and I would have no problem paying that as long as prepaid cards are accepted.

Are.

JackaLace
04-04-16, 08:29
I've paid less for more.

I think 20 a yr is reasonable. Some sites even do like 40 for 3 yr deal. Get that cash early.

I'd do either. If you do a payment processor make the name something simple.

Another site has a name similar to PAnda Bear Candle co. ANd that's what shows up on billing monthly from their processor.

FunSeeker8384
04-04-16, 10:36
I lurked this site for years before contributing, and have appreciated all the intel over the years. I would guess that the money I've saved by not getting ripped off, or not knowing what to expect upon arrival, due to intel I've received here would probably be enough to pay for a lifetime membership. Thanks to A2, and all the contributors. $20 is a no-brainer.

Isle Of Man
04-05-16, 02:21
One of the drawbacks for this website is that while information are freely exchanged, they are not well organized. It takes long time to read and search posts to get the exact information one needs at a given time.

Within the "paid member" section, a functionality can be designed to show some organized information. For example, a heading may say Hawaii / Honolulu / Massage / Jane Doe, then a profile (such as race, body type, skills, etc.) and other information contributed by members will be organized in a template. Members can update this Jane Doe's information as needed (web site functionality will show a last updated date). But basically this Jane Doe's information will be posted there, under the massage section permanently.

Currently, one needs to search this Jane Doe within posts, with scatter information. Even worse, if one doesn't know Jane Doe, then he has to read through many posts to find what providers provide the service he wants. Under the above mentioned organized functionality, the paid member can just click on Jane Doe's name and see what she provides, what she looks like etc. If one sees the last update date was one year ago, then he might assume this provider is no longer active, and can move on to the next.

Within this paid membership club, members will most likely more willing to share accurate, useful information about providers. Currently, too many lurkers only browse and don't contribute. As a ripple effect, members who normally like to contribute would feel get cheated, and contribute less and less.

Cephlapod Love
04-05-16, 10:08
One of the drawbacks for this website is that while information are freely exchanged, they are not well organized. It takes long time to read and search posts to get the exact information one needs at a given time.

Well another way to get good information consolidated for a provider might be to provide a "review template". Not sure what motivates newbies, but a lot that do contribute are only marginally proficient in posting useful info. A "template" like used at GFE club, can guide the poster through the info needed. THEN the info become searchable and is as complete as the reviewers capabilities.

All for what its worth.

Roamin Roman
04-05-16, 19:25
In addition to being a bargain for a site such as this one, an "Andrew Jackson" (assuming that currency note hasn't been changed to a "Rosa Parks" in the interim) is a LOT less than some of the upsells and rip-offs many of us have endured over the past 16 years. Count me in, amigo.

- Roman.

Thanks,

A2

CanJockey
04-05-16, 21:47
20 bucks is a drop in the bucket compared to what I've spent mongering the last decade. As the saying goes, "change is good".

RegularGuy69
04-05-16, 22:40
The site is not perfect, but it is far from bad. Glad to hear you are listening to members comments and looking to improve. If the small donation mentioned helps improve the site, count me in too.

Thanks for all the hard work of the Moderators & Administrators of this site.

BennyB Goodman
04-05-16, 23:24
Like a REALLY long con, like maybe the longest con on record; we stayed open for 17 years in order to start charging and fold after 6 months.

A2Ok, Mr A2- just tell me how to pay and who to pay, and I'm in. Yeh, I know I got a thick head but I'm in-LOL.

Museki
04-05-16, 23:29
Just lmk when, who and how!

MrNowhere
04-05-16, 23:51
Don't really active any more due to various personal reason (money included), but I think the non-intrusive ads would be fine and if that is what help the site afloat so be it and more than happy to comply.

Heck I might throw in the subscription when I could. Thanks for all your hard work.

AsdEngineer
04-06-16, 00:11
Well another way to get good information consolidated for a provider might be to provide a "review template". Not sure what motivates newbies, but a lot that do contribute are only marginally proficient in posting useful info. A "template" like used at GFE club, can guide the poster through the info needed. THEN the info become searchable and is as complete as the reviewers capabilities.

All for what its worth.Agreed, the searching is painful. No problem dropping $20 as is. Would do more if it was easier to navigate / search!

I would also be up for multi year discounts.

Iomega
04-06-16, 09:41
I'm in. $20 is fair enough based on the info obtained over the years.

Cephlapod Love
04-06-16, 10:09
Agreed, the searching is painful. No problem dropping $20 as is. Would do more if it was easier to navigate / search!

I would also be up for multi year discounts.I suspect the info is more scant / scarce than diffuse and spread around. Most reviews I have seen lack many of the key elements needed: pictures, damages, menu, what the girl looked like and even level of service. So what good would it do to roll up a bunch of "reviews" or comments that say, "she was an OK date" or "I found her at 39th & South Robinson"?

This "roll up" of information will be good in consolidating info on girls, but most of it is likely to be for girls reviewed 6-months or more ago. In the street game things turn over in 6-months time, so older information is always useful.

So the value in the roll-up depends on the quality of what is being consolidated and its timeliness. Maybe an example of the probative value of one locale might make some sense?

Also, I think there is great value in reading the threads, getting a feel for the lay of the land and learning techniques, etc. BUT I realize that in the new generation that will be stepping forth, there is no patience and no understanding of the value of history. So yeah, I can see where the "give me" culture would welcome apparent short cuts. I prefer the safety of learning from other than "experiential learning" the hard way.

But it is certainly a push-pull between improving board quality and usefulness and the need for profits for any business. Tough one to figure out.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.

Arutha
04-06-16, 10:32
I'm in as well. 20 bucks is nothing compared to how much this boaRd has helped me over the years. Still a big step above that "other" site. Sign me up.

Admin2
04-06-16, 11:09
Soooooo we have this feature that's been in development. We don't really have a name for it but it cost a fuckload to get written. What it does essentially is separate reviews by chicks. It's never been tested on a large scale so I'm sure it's got issues but we are working on it.

We are aware of the problem and within what has been our limited means we have been working to address it. I imagine that this will be one of the things on the menu when real memberships start. As I have said SEVERAL times, we are seeing this as a ala carte thing. If you select all the features it might be more than 20 bucks a year. We might also have a few things that are only 5 bucks a year. We want to develop a menu of items that might interest lots of people and let them choose what they want.

We are hoping to make the total package have a VALUE of over 50 bucks and still want to offer guys that only want one or two of them to pay less.

We do not hide, nor apologize for liking money. This chick wants money to fuck her http://www.soloindependientes.com/escorts-acompanantes/Britany_15-2513-4846_945.htm I'd like to fuck her a lot. Who wouldn't?

And as Brother Roman said, for those that are inclined we will happily make you a "forum sponsor" or something like that for 20 bucks.

Still no change to the basic stuff you already have, all this talk of charging is for additional features we want to develop.

A2

JGgarth
04-06-16, 12:33
I'll be glad to send in $20 simply as a thank-you note, no strings attached, anonymously if you wish. How to send it, where? It'll be my pleasure.

As to adverts, I not so much hate them, as they render the site NSFW, LOL. I love the pictures, but they're NSFW. And I love the no-bells and whistles setup -- very much. A lot of places festoon the proceedings to such a degree you need a fancy box to run it and it takes five minutes to load a page, and then you can't really read due to endless flashing / movement on page, very distracting. Keep it the way it is: functional.

Long story short: the forum's great; keep it like it is; post how / where to send $20.

Oykib
04-06-16, 12:43
I'll be glad to send in $20 simply as a thank-you note, no strings attached, anonymously if you wish. How to send it, where? It'll be my pleasure.

As to adverts, I not so much hate them, as they render the site NSFW, LOL. I love the pictures, but they're NSFW. And I love the no-bells and whistles setup -- very much. A lot of places festoon the proceedings to such a degree you need a fancy box to run it and it takes five minutes to load a page, and then you can't really read due to endless flashing / movement on page, very distracting. Keep it the way it is: functional.

Long story short: the forum's great; keep it like it is; post how / where to send $20.Same here, where and how do we send it?

Runner8
04-06-16, 13:59
Count me in!! Well worth it and should help filter some of the bs.

I would also suggest a general fund for guys that get burned or just do some investigating dating. I realize that's not practical but sure would be nice LOL.

Trying to think with my big head.

-Runner.

I suspect the info is more scant / scarce than diffuse and spread around. Most reviews I have seen lack many of the key elements needed: pictures, damages, menu, what the girl looked like and even level of service. So what good would it do to roll up a bunch of "reviews" or comments that say, "she was an OK date" or "I found her at 39th & South Robinson"?

This "roll up" of information will be good in consolidating info on girls, but most of it is likely to be for girls reviewed 6-months or more ago. In the street game things turn over in 6-months time, so older information is always useful.

So the value in the roll-up depends on the quality of what is being consolidated and its timeliness. Maybe an example of the probative value of one locale might make some sense?

Also, I think there is great value in reading the threads, getting a feel for the lay of the land and learning techniques, etc. BUT I realize that in the new generation that will be stepping forth, there is no patience and no understanding of the value of history. So yeah, I can see where the "give me" culture would welcome apparent short cuts. I prefer the safety of learning from other than "experiential learning" the hard way.

But it is certainly a push-pull between improving board quality and usefulness and the need for profits for any business. Tough one to figure out.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.

Cephlapod Love
04-06-16, 18:03

Just bench-marked my own premise with a sample of 100 posts. Note 59% were of posters with fewer than 150 posts (48% fewer than 100). The rest 15% Admin2 and 24% greater than 200 posts.

Myth - Confirmed!

Sexmoron
04-06-16, 19:09
Soooooo we have this feature that's been in development. We don't really have a name for it but it cost a fuckload to get written. What it does essentially is separate reviews by chicks. It's never been tested on a large scale so I'm sure it's got issues but we are working on it.

We are aware of the problem and within what has been our limited means we have been working to address it. I imagine that this will be one of the things on the menu when real memberships start. As I have said SEVERAL times, we are seeing this as a ala carte thing. If you select all the features it might be more than 20 bucks a year. We might also have a few things that are only 5 bucks a year. We want to develop a menu of items that might interest lots of people and let them choose what they want.

We are hoping to make the total package have a VALUE of over 50 bucks and still want to offer guys that only want one or two of them to pay less.

We do not hide, nor apologize for liking money. This chick wants money to fuck her http://www.soloindependientes.com/escorts-acompanantes/Britany_15-2513-4846_945.htm I'd like to fuck her a lot. Who wouldn't?

And as Brother Roman said, for those that are inclined we will happily make you a "forum sponsor" or something like that for 20 bucks.

A2You know reading this site on a daily basis has not helped me get laid once! That's because I've been such a tight wad that I won't spend anything.

But if you could set me up with that Argentina babe I'd actually lighten my wallet a bit.

And also, I like this site so much that I would gladly spend $20 a year for the features you're offering.

Admin2
04-06-16, 22:35
A lot of places festoon the proceedings to such a degree you need a fancy box to run it and it takes five minutes to load a page, and then you can't really read due to endless flashing / movement on page, very distracting. Keep it the way it is: functional.No shit, I hate those fucking sites. When I land on some clickbait site and it won't scroll within a couple seconds I'm fucking gone.

Just bench-marked my own premise with a sample of 100 posts. Note 59% were of posters with fewer than 150 posts (48% fewer than 100). The rest 15% Admin2 and 24% greater than 200 posts.

Myth - Confirmed!That's actually much better than I would have thought given the ratio of Seniors to Regular Members.

A2.

Steele28
04-06-16, 23:24
I don't mind the 20 bucks but I don't want anyone having my credit card or my real name. Seems like everybody gets hacked from Ashley Madison to Walmart. Hell I sent my secret girlfriend a gift on Amazon and now I find I can't delete the record. It's archived forever just waiting to fxxx up my life. If you figure out a way to get the money without risk then I might be interested.

Tubster
04-07-16, 02:33
For $20/ yr I don't mind paying, As long as we don't have the same posting delay system -. - it is annoying posting something and not having it show right-away instead we have to wait for it to be reviewed.

IMHO that takes away from the fun of having a forum, which is meant to be like real-time posting.

Gizmo Pi
04-07-16, 04:10

Still no change to the basic stuff you already have, all this talk of charging is for additional features we want to develop.

A2Nuff said.

WonderingSouls
04-07-16, 04:19
$20 a year to support the site is not bad at all. Just started (although I stumbled upon this site years ago without creating an account then), but very good information provided. My only concern, which has been voiced already, is the whole VIP section getting all the good useful information. That paywall, like TER, will make it so you have to get the VIP package in order to get a complete picture on a provider, her services, the level of security and trustworthiness she provides. It might become a clique kind of situation, where VIP members circle the wagons, because the non VIP members are not worth it.

I don't mind supporting the site, as it provides a really useful service, but access to full reviews is critical to noobs, such as myself, who are very paranoid about avoiding getting into situations with LEO.

Max #01
04-07-16, 07:24

Myth - Confirmed!I wonder if it has more to do with seniors using PMs more than posting to the general public? I know that's the case for me.

Max #01
04-07-16, 07:26
Don't really active any more due to various personal reason (money included), but I think the non-intrusive ads would be fine and if that is what help the site afloat so be it and more than happy to comply.

Heck I might throw in the subscription when I could. Thanks for all your hard work.I agree -- USASG and ISG for that matter are great resources. I don't mind the ads as long as I remember that they are there on my browser. Perhaps the membership fee is more of an insurance policy against accidentally forgetting to delete the pop-unders?

Bigsqueeze
04-07-16, 07:32
I've got no problem with tossing a few bucks your way. Please have a cash option or get yourself a green Mastercard and I'll email you a code to re-charge your card with the fee.

As for improvements, if you could speed up the one minute between search feature, that would be nice. Siri is getting tired telling me when I can search again.

Best regard for the re-do! I've always appreciated Jackson's site.

AsdEngineer
04-07-16, 09:50
I would really vote for having the payment processor use a different name on our credit card statement. !

Admin2
04-07-16, 12:18
I would really vote for having the payment processor use a different name on our credit card statement. !It already does, we didn't come off the mayonnaise farm yesterday LOL.

Admin2
04-07-16, 12:20
I don't mind the 20 bucks but I don't want anyone having my credit card or my real name. Seems like everybody gets hacked from Ashley Madison to Walmart. Hell I sent my secret girlfriend a gift on Amazon and now I find I can't delete the record. It's archived forever just waiting to fxxx up my life. If you figure out a way to get the money without risk then I might be interested.That's a serious concern and we get it. Here's the difference, we don't store info, we use a third party processor. That's all they do is process transactions for a fee. They process charges for millions of people and hundreds of thousands or web sites. Those guys can get hacked, anybody can get hacked, fucking Visa got hacked and we will never be able to match their security but if they are hacked you're one in a million people buying everything from dildos to cat calendars.

What happened at AM is once they got hacked EVERYBODY who had an account there was exposed because they stored your info, so ALL the info was from AM. We do not store any info beyond your posts and the email you gave us when you joined so if somebody hacks us they find your email address and nothing more. Because of that we are not an inviting target for for the kind of elite hackers it would take to beat our hosting service, it would be like breaking into a bank with no money.

A2

End Game
04-07-16, 12:23

Thanks,

A2With all of the useful information that I've gathered from this site over the years, all the danger / bad experiences that I've been saved from because of this forum, I'd be more than willing to pay a subscription fee. I think most of my fellow mongers will agree. Thanks for keeping this thing running! Best, End Game.

NC Transplant
04-07-16, 12:54
Improving the search ability would be greatly appreciated. Even if you get results we still have to sift through the thread.

FroHike
04-07-16, 18:23
I bought an AM account on a lark. Then felt that it wasn't my thing. I actually paid an additional fee to be removed from ALL of their records, all correspondence, all pictures, all everything. Didn't work out so good.

The Credit Card information apparently remained on file and that is just as bad as having actually used the service.

How would your company be able to verify that a subscriber paid if the subscriber asked for a refund? The record tying your site and the payment to a username must be somewhere on your systems?

That's a serious concern and we get it. Here's the difference, we don't store info, we use a third party processor. That's all they do is process transactions for a fee. They process charges for millions of people and hundreds of thousands or web sites. Those guys can get hacked, anybody can get hacked, fucking Visa got hacked and we will never be able to match their security but if they are hacked you're one in a million people buying everything from dildos to cat calendars.

What happened at AM is once they got hacked EVERYBODY who had an account there was exposed because they stored your info, so ALL the info was from AM. We do not store any info beyond your posts and the email you gave us when you joined so if somebody hacks us they find your email address and nothing more. Because of that we are not an inviting target for for the kind of elite hackers it would take to beat our hosting service, it would be like breaking into a bank with no money.

A2

Admin2
04-07-16, 19:13
I bought an AM account on a lark. Then felt that it wasn't my thing. I actually paid an additional fee to be removed from ALL of their records, all correspondence, all pictures, all everything. Didn't work out so good.

The Credit Card information apparently remained on file and that is just as bad as having actually used the service.

How would your company be able to verify that a subscriber paid if the subscriber asked for a refund? The record tying your site and the payment to a username must be somewhere on your systems?But I think that part happens with some kind of merchant code.

I know that we don't have access to the number. Probably what happens is it's based on some transaction number because you guys not us would initiate the request for a refund and you would do that with them.

XHippie
04-07-16, 22:39
That's a serious concern and we get it. Here's the difference, we don't store info, we use a third party processor. That's all they do is process transactions for a fee. They process charges for millions of people and hundreds of thousands or web sites. Those guys can get hacked, anybody can get hacked, fucking Visa got hacked and we will never be able to match their security but if they are hacked you're one in a million people buying everything from dildos to cat calendars.

A2Security & Service these are usually my first questions when a change of this nature happens. As far as CC security the comfort level will be different with many depending on their personal situation or just not trusting the cybor world. I use my credit & debit cards so much everywhere from shopping eating out getting gas and everything else If I was to get hacked I wouldn't know who the hell hacked it. And then there are rumors about people putting the card readers on the ATMs & gas pumps or waiters scanning cards for your info, whatever just so my card has some balance left. My advice to myself is use the fucking card and take your chances its 2016. Now if I'm dealing with a provider for fun its cash only! And as far as the return on my $20 investment, it's $20 Come on, I reference this site daily, if it prevents just ONE bad visit to a parlor or BP girl because of a review I read bam! It just gave me back %1000 return on my $20 investment (just one bad visit) Back to safety, I too want to be safe and remain private but you either play or you don't play there is no sure thing in this cybor time we live in. Being a senior member I'm aware of certain privileges and appreciate them but I agree with the other posters, any changes should try to be fare as possible across the board for all members and like the other guy said try to control distractions such as bouncing tits and cartoons of her getting drilled from behind some sites on the web are like a fucking cartoons on crack. I'll make a selection and get sucked into some shit that I have to power everything off to escape. There are some really smart members on this board that can give some good suggestions so I'm all for upgrades to the board even at a small fee but if some parts of it are not broken don't fix it. Keep up the good work USASG, My 2 cents.

Blake123
04-08-16, 04:01
With all of the useful information that I've gathered from this site over the years, all the danger / bad experiences that I've been saved from because of this forum, I'd be more than willing to pay a subscription fee. I think most of my fellow mongers will agree. Thanks for keeping this thing running! Best, End Game.Ditto. I'm all for it.

Same Old Al Z
04-08-16, 17:39
But I think that part happens with some kind of merchant code.

I know that we don't have access to the number. Probably what happens is it's based on some transaction number because you guys not us would initiate the request for a refund and you would do that with them.Ha. Can we just mail you cash with our usernames? LOL.

Paladin2016
04-08-16, 20:54
Ha. Can we just mail you cash with our usernames? LOL.Yasssss!. I'd mail it tomorrow!

Tampa Monger
04-08-16, 23:42
TER is allowing subscribers to pay with Bitcoin, which I did. Backpage also allows payment in Bitcoin. This has strong anonymity, but has the (potential) drawback that it is non-refundable. There are a number of companies that can assist with Bitcoin integration, but Bitpay is the best known.

https://bitpay.com

While obviously USASG has to offer CC transactions, Bitcoin would be a nice alternative. (And I have a strong suspicion it will become increasingly common in the "adult" world, which would put USASG ahead of the game.).

Rrayr
04-10-16, 10:13
Now if we could only get the transactions between the providers and clients "Bitcoined", that would be remarkable. No cash to worry about, no money exchanged at point of contact. Oh and have an Uber like app to set things up!

Where's the start up, bc I'm in!

TER is allowing subscribers to pay with Bitcoin, which I did. Backpage also allows payment in Bitcoin. This has strong anonymity, but has the (potential) drawback that it is non-refundable. There are a number of companies that can assist with Bitcoin integration, but Bitpay is the best known.

https://bitpay.com

While obviously USASG has to offer CC transactions, Bitcoin would be a nice alternative. (And I have a strong suspicion it will become increasingly common in the "adult" world, which would put USASG ahead of the game.).

ChuckEpoo
04-10-16, 12:54
IMHO this site is still number one for quaility information in my area. Clicking on a pop up to improve on a good thing is a no brainier, I don't care if its one, three or ten pop ups, it will be worth it to make the site better. Paying 20 bucks a year is not a big deal. I'm not sure how to do it but a way to verify new members making sure they are not part of the groups that love to hate hobbiests would be outstanding. Being able to obtain senior status just by paying a fee IMHO would be a huge mistake. Guys come to this site because of the good intel that it contains as in the good and bad reviews of the ladies and making sure they are legit. If it wasnt for the guys that go out TOFTT and report back, the site would not be the valualbe asset it is now. A way to reward those that do the work, that take the risks and write the reviews would be a great idea.

And a way to get value out of the many who register and then only come back to get information and never contribute or contribute very little would be awesome.

Wbhbdt
04-11-16, 00:10
Admin, I thought I'd share my 2 cent regarding your exchange with the guy claiming the police monotor your site. I respectfully disagree with you and here's why.

Several years ago, I used to frequent this place called Lynn's Massage, in a small town called Colimbia, Mo, which is halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City. One weekend while in town I went to visit my little country brothel and it was closed. So I went online to see if I could find out what happened and came accross an article that discussed the investigation that led to it's closure. Upon reading the article, it mentioned a key aspect of the investigation was this website called USA Sex Guide. The article said the police were able to learn what was going on inside of this place by reading the post from the guys. I was very intrigued by this so I looked up the website and my mind was blown.

I registered and have been hooked every since.

With that being said I'd also like to say this. I think it is bogus as fuck that they would solicit your members in such a manner. And to add insult to injury he want to sell gloom and doom. "Their going to start charging" The cops are watching because their site is not private" Do I think cops look at this site, hell yeah. It's informative for us and it can be informative for them as well. But the thing about it is that we share information anonymously and most members are savy enough to know what not to say and for those who don't, you do a brilliant job moderating the site.

So, I would say don't allow them to put you on the defense. There's absolutly nothing wrong with you charging if that's what you wish to do. With your number of mebers and site traffic it would be foolish not to captialize on your site's value. Some people are going to piss and moan but the majority will want to be a part of the growth and look forward to the new things to come. Think about it, Mark Zuckerberg did it and it worked very well for him. ☺.

TaxiDriver45
04-11-16, 22:30
When you start the new format it would be nice to find a way to reward the guys that are always posting with pics&vids, getting prices and phone #s.

It seems like about 10% of us do all the work for the other 90%. A guy can write a long post explaining all that happened during the act when a video tells all without a word.

MojoMan
04-12-16, 00:51
I am not your most important member, and I don't hobby very often, but I appreciate the intel on this site.

I am a strong advocate of anonymity. Several people in the thread mentioned Ashley M. I also signed up. I used a prepaid CC and a fake name. Never actually contacted or tried to "date" any of the members because I was just looking around.

When the hack happened, there it was. My fake name. Very happy I took precautions. Very bad consequences for me if I hadn't.

All that is to say I would be happy to support the site with Bitcoin. Or if I could use my prepaid CC (set up already with my fake name). But Bitcoin would really be the best solution for me.

FMichaels4533
04-12-16, 08:00
I am also one of the many concerned about anonymity. There was one pay dating site I joined that had a unique payment option. You could actually send in a money order with your screen name to fund your membership. I know it's a bit cumbersome and very old fashioned, but it leaves nothing at all to trace on line. Barring that the prepaid credit card sounds like a good fall back. I'm old and don't do new tech very much, can someone PM me with some info on how Bitcoin works. Bottom line, $20 bucks is nothing for the great service and added security you guys bring us, I just want to make sure I can use the site with the same level of security and discretion that I use with the providers.

Admin2
04-12-16, 09:24
We are looking into Bitcoin. We have been burned by a lot of alternative payment sites in the past but we get it, bit coin is kind of a different beast. If it looks like something where we can actually get out money without having to worry about somebody later saying "we are suspending your account and freezing your payment because you are an adult site" then we will probably be in.

A2

SonChi
04-12-16, 21:57
We are looking into Bitcoin. We have been burned by a lot of alternative payment sites in the past but we get it, bit coin is kind of a different beast. If it looks like something where we can actually get out money without having to worry about somebody later saying "we are suspending your account and freezing your payment because you are an adult site" then we will probably be in.

A2Check out the app Blendr. Maybe this can be used. Otherwise, the pop ups are probably best. If you process credit cards, then we are all gambling as it would be a matter of time before they are hacked. But I am game to support.

DavePHX
04-15-16, 03:22
If the cops could use our site it would be evidence... I'm saying that they don't use it because it gets them nowhere. I see reviews on the "big board" used in probable cause statements in felony indictments when there is more than just one gal working for herself. Almost impossible to use as evidence at trial, however, can use to do the raid and get real evidence. Also used to get plea deals. Ads of course can be used as evidence via a subpoena duces tecum.

All the local Phoenix boards shut down a few years ago with new Arizona law making it trafficking for anyone assisting which could apply to website owners.

I don't recall ever seeing this site in probable cause statements, but is not that much activity here from in Phoenix.

Jayhawkerict
04-15-16, 23:05
Once upon a time ISG accepted greenbacks sent to a USA address with a user name as payment for subscription. I don't know if that's still the case, but that would be my preferred method to maintain anonymity. I'll drop a Jackson or two in a security envelope and mail it to you; I trust you guys, and if it does get intercepted in transit, well, I'll just have to mail another. Well worth it.

P.S. I, too, would like to see autocorrect fixed; it's way too aggressive and seriously fucked up.I'd much rather send a money order or cash to an address then the hassle of buying bitcoin. I've tried looking into bitcoin before. Wasn't worth the time it took to buy it.

Admin2
04-16-16, 10:21
Ads of course can be used as evidence via a subpoena duces tecum.You sound like a lawyer so I won't argue the law, I will tell you what our guys say.

Subpoena who? Where? Owner of record I guess? They aren't involved in the running of the site so they have no documents? Me? Sure if the subpoena includes a round trip ticket. Servers? If they have somebody who can serve one in Germany.

Our guys say that it would be very difficult and expensive to serve for what they could charge anybody for.

DavePHX
04-16-16, 11:20
Subpoena who? Where? Owner of record I guess?.Can serve any "control person" in the USA That is why TER got rid of most of their USA Moderators at one point.

You are right however, they have to find someone in the USA To serve. They do that all the time with BP and I have seen some of their subpoenas that are in the Court records.

That is also why all the old local Phoenix boards shut down in addition to the new AZ law.

There are criminal treaty arrangements with the Netherlands and most other countries. However, the legal process to get a foreign government involved is very complex so basically would assume not a risk.

The serving only is for ads which themselves can be solicitation. Reviews can be used in probably cause statements just from LE being a member which they are on many sites. That is why I suggest more bland reviews without the dirty digest version that is required on TER to get credits. Not so I assume here since I've done Canada more plain reviews without an issue. Same reviews were always rejected when I did long ago on TER.

I am not an attorney but monitor zillions of cases, review court records, trying to pass on knowledge to try and keep folks safer by knowing what is going on in the courts here in Pheonix for the many felonies related to consenting adult sexwork cases.

Admin2
04-16-16, 19:50
Not a single one of us is in the US and two of us have Argentine citizenship.

If there are judges allowing probable cause from internet sites then those are really fucking bad judges because I heard you had something to do with the Lindbergh Baby case.

You know what I mean?

In our case, people in one country, servers another, then two corporations in two other countries, man it would take a lot of fucking money to serve us for records when two of those countries have no treaty with the USA.

If this was Silk Road and you guys were doing that stuff then maybe, but it's blow jobs. What the is going to let their ADA's spend that kind of money for a misdemeanor? I think some guys just get off feeling like they are Tony Montana or something.

A2.

Can serve any "control person" in the USA That is why TER got rid of most of their USA Moderators at one point.

You are right however, they have to find someone in the USA To serve. They do that all the time with BP and I have seen some of their subpoenas that are in the Court records.

That is also why all the old local Phoenix boards shut down in addition to the new AZ law.

There are criminal treaty arrangements with the Netherlands and most other countries. However, the legal process to get a foreign government involved is very complex so basically would assume not a risk.

The serving only is for ads which themselves can be solicitation. Reviews can be used in probably cause statements just from LE being a member which they are on many sites. That is why I suggest more bland reviews without the dirty digest version that is required on TER to get credits. Not so I assume here since I've done Canada more plain reviews without an issue. Same reviews were always rejected when I did long ago on TER.

I am not an attorney but monitor zillions of cases, review court records, trying to pass on knowledge to try and keep folks safer by knowing what is going on in the courts here in Pheonix for the many felonies related to consenting adult sexwork cases.

Bus Nut
04-16-16, 23:57
Check out the app Blendr. Maybe this can be used. Otherwise, the pop ups are probably best. If you process credit cards, then we are all gambling as it would be a matter of time before they are hacked. But I am game to support.Don't use a "real" credit card. For gifts and donations prepaid gift Visa's work well, or buy a Green Dot or similar. Just load whatever you want on it, that's all that is at risk from havkers. There is no statement in the mail for your signuficant other to peruse.

I've heard some girls are using Square and Paypal readers.

DMichaels69
04-17-16, 09:56
Any busts I've read about its because someone complained or they were doing license checks. Any arrested were charged with a misdemeanor, slap on the hand and nothing more. Some of them did community service could have the charges dropped.

One lady got arrested three times and each was a misdemeanor. No judge could use anything written on this site as evidence.

Not a single one of us is in the US and two of us have Argentine citizenship.

If there are judges allowing probable cause from internet sites then those are really fucking bad judges because I heard you had something to do with the Lindbergh Baby case.

You know what I mean?

In our case, people in one country, servers another, then two corporations in two other countries, man it would take a lot of fucking money to serve us for records when two of those countries have no treaty with the USA.

If this was Silk Road and you guys were doing that stuff then maybe, but it's blow jobs. What the is going to let their ADA's spend that kind of money for a misdemeanor? I think some guys just get off feeling like they are Tony Montana or something.

A2.

Binky77
04-17-16, 17:02
For people in the USA, the 2 major btc (bitcoin) exchanges (to buy and sell) are:

coinbase.com

circle.com (specify btc as your currency).

For using a computer these days for any purpose I recommend using a VPN for privacy purposes, such as privateinternetaccess.com.

Make sure it is one which guards your anonymity by not keeping/storing data on their servers:

"which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-"

https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/

Everybody including providers should use the app "Signal" on their smart phones for secure texting. Free and recommended by Edward Snowden.
Both parties must have the Signal app for the texting to be secure.

If anyone has btc or other privacy questions if you post them here also please pm me to notify me since I don't normally access this thread, and I'll try to answer them.

DavePHX
04-17-16, 21:42
Any busts I've read about its because someone complained or they were doing license checks. Any arrested were charged with a misdemeanor, slap on the hand and nothing more. Some of them did community service could have the charges dropped. No judge could use anything written on this site as evidence.Not to over due the point but you are lucky where you live. In many cities including Phoenix they do stings all the time from ads and reviews. And if they have a driver / helper / phone person it is a criminal enterprise felony. All the massage parlors busts are criminal enterprise felonies with zillions in Superior Court over the last few years and some from 2013 where most gals pled for felonies but a few holding out for trial maybe in 2016.

In Arizona all escorts are required to have escort licenses which require detail log with positive I'd of each client, what done, open for inspection etc. I have never yet seen an ad that complies and last I heard, none had been applied for even though its been the law for a few years. Scottsdale is especially active going after ads that include Scottsdale but no license number. However, it is only a misdemeanor but all sexwork related have a mandatory minimum of 15 days in jail, increasing jail time with further arrests and then a felony after 3 or 4.

My main concern is all the felony busts when not just individual worker.

As has been pointed out this cite is well protected from subpoena and far less risky than most others. However, no contact with the site owners is required to use ads as probably cause or just looking at ad, setting up an appointment (most LE can get by screening easily since usually not done effectively) Not being able to serve the site control people simply means they have to set up an appointment to bust vs just finding the address of who placed the ad from the site records from subpoena and never have to set up meeting, just go to address and arrest.

Again, you are lucky if your city isn't as aggressive. Or you aren't aware of arrests. This site is far safer than many at least in Phoenix area vs more well known sites like TER and BP. BP especially bad since easy for LE to get information from them at least when they accepted credit cards. However, BP still needs positive I'd I believe, to prove at least age 18.

We have a very aggressive county attorney, well organized anti sexwork groups (Ms Mcxxx- as in wife of who ran for President in 2008) with funding going to local LE as it is in many major U.S. cities

Admin2
04-18-16, 09:50
Not to over due the point but you are lucky where you live. In many cities including Phoenix they do stings all the time from ads and reviews.Here's the thing brotherman, you just need to get the fuck out of Arizona. I never thought a state could get nuttier than Florida but Arizona has.

I know, I know, jobs, family, blah blah blah, so what, just get the fuck out. Not just for hookers.

Just saying hoss.

A2.

MrBiscuits
04-18-16, 18:07
Is there a way to search Los Angeles 4 an 5 years ago? Also how do I make a personal gallery an profile pic or edit profile? Seems to me these things can't be done any help greatly appreciated.

Cephlapod Love
04-21-16, 15:19
So what if I switch over and use a VPN to buy services here? Would that keep the CC info safe and secure?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0, 2817,2427661,00. Asp.

MojoMan
04-21-16, 18:50
So what if I switch over and use a VPN to buy services here? Would that keep the CC info safe and secure?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0, 2817,2427661,00. Asp.
A VPN would encrypt the transmission of the data between you and USASG, but it would not prevent USASG from knowing who you are. And if you trust that their data is absolutely secure and don't mind them knowing your identity, then you're fine.

If you think there is any chance that some hack might make your private transaction public (think Ashley Madison), then what you really want is to get a prepaid MC or Visa.

I like Simon Gift Cards, which are available at most major shopping malls. You can buy them online from their webstie, but then you have to reveal your identity to them. I prefer to buy them at the mall with cash. They never ask to see I'd. Then I can go to their website and "register" your card with whatever name and address you want. It doesn't even have to be true because they don't check. Then, when you make online purchases, just use the same information you used when you registered the card.

These days I also use a VPN just to make sure my ISP isn't tracking what websites I visit. My preferred VPN is NordVPN because they have hundreds of VPN servers around the world, and because the company has super anonymous privacy policies, they accept Bitcoin as payment, and their company offices are not in the US or any of the "Five Eyes" countries. You can read more about it at http://www.privacytools.io, which is where I got my info from. Lots of other good privacy tips there, too.

Jim154
04-21-16, 21:31
I have only been on this site a few months and find it to be a fabulous resource. Fun to read posts from other areas too. I would pay, in fact I am surprised the site is free. Credit card or cash only though. I don't know how Bitcoin or Von work and don't relish the work to find out. Thank you for a great site. Enthusiasm expected from a new member!

Cephlapod Love
04-22-16, 10:42
These days I also use a VPN just to make sure my ISP isn't tracking what websites I visit. My preferred VPN is NordVPN because they have hundreds of VPN servers around the world, and because the company has super anonymous privacy policies, they accept Bitcoin as payment, and their company offices are not in the US or any of the "Five Eyes" countries. You can read more about it at http://www.privacytools.io, which is where I got my info from. Lots of other good privacy tips there, too.Thanks for the insights and help! I checked out that website and made a few changes to FF browser.

One of the add-ons it suggests is "HTTPS Everywhere" which purportedly encrypts your FF surfing. That sounds like a good step at a minimum, no? I realize I ain't Tony Montana, but at least that would stop causal or NGO snooping of my activities?

I remember years ago finding the TOR Project. Tried to use it, but the proxy system was so cumbersome that it slowed down my system to a crawl. More recently I was using Epic Privacy browser that was a (proxy?) anon service. But for some reason it will no longer load any pages, settings, etc. (yeah tried uninstalling and re-installing).

Wonder what minimum tools anyone would recommend?

Binky77
04-23-16, 18:24
For a VPN I use Privateinternetaccess.com, but I linked to an article which lists other VPN's which guard privacy - Post #155 - and MojoMan lists one in his post also.

It's possible to pay for it with a gift card which I purchase for cash, so it's anonymous as far as payment.
One reason I chose PIA is that they have 24/7 live chat tech support.

They require subscribers to provide an email address.

Mail.com is free and does not require one to provide a secondary email address when registering.

I imagine they keep logs, and store info on their servers probably, but if you log in and register using your VPN and never receive emails there which can be traced to you.

You're probably fine for most purposes.

Anonymous Sr
04-23-16, 20:56
A2, will the 20 dollar fee eliminate all the ads (banner and pop under advertising) or just the pop under?

I don't know, I think both but I'm not 100% sure.

When we start offering it we will say for sure.

A2

Anonymous Sr
04-24-16, 11:40
A2, how will you keep the providers out of the private area? I think its safe to say that most providers have a second hobbyist account. Sure you can separate Regular and Senior members from Advertiser-Escort, but how will you tell if its an escort is pretending to be a hobbyist? I think its safe to say that there isn't a program out there to tell if someone has an inny or an outie LOL.

Anonymous Sr
04-24-16, 11:53
It looks like most members (at least the ones that posted in this thread) are willing to pay the 20 dollars a year. I don't need this site to help me get pussy but the entertainment value is worth 20 a year even with the ads. My question to the members here is, when will you say no? As of now its 20 a year, will you still say yes in two years when its 40? A2 posted a "pie in the sky" price of 100 a year which is less then 10 dollars a month. I enjoy the site but there is no way I can justify paying that much.

Anonymous Sr
04-24-16, 12:03
When you start the new format it would be nice to find a way to reward the guys that are always posting with pics&vids, getting prices and phone #s.

It seems like about 10% of us do all the work for the other 90%. A guy can write a long post explaining all that happened during the act when a video tells all without a word.I agree 100%. Members like you are the heart and soul of this site. If it wasn't for members like you this site wouldn't have lurkers "loaning their eyeballs. " IMHO members like you should get an all access free pass.

I'm not being sarcastic, I really do feel this way.

Admin2
04-24-16, 18:31
I agree 100%. Members like you are the heart and soul of this site. If it wasn't for members like you this site wouldn't have lurkers "loaning their eyeballs. " IMHO members like you should get an all access free pass.

I'm not being sarcastic, I really do feel this way.I'm responding to this one because it's the only one where you weren't being a total asshole and yes, you were being sarcastic, just because you say you're not doesn't actually mean you're not doing it. If it wasn't for the lurkers there would be no site for the object of your bromance to post in. All of the members play a role.

Free memberships; not gonna do it, not for any member, never. Every single site that does this gets over run with guys posting fiction to get a free membership. If you want to show Taxi how much you appreciate what he does then pony up his membership fee.

As to the rest of your posts, you think 100 a year is pie in the sky yet you ask what's to stop providers from paying 20 a year to get access to the private area? Perhaps English isn't your first language so let me try again, the idea is to create a menu of services that we will find a group of customers that find enough VALUE to be willing to pay that. If you don't, since you don't need us to find pussy, then stay in the kiddie pool.

I wouldn't waste my time responding to this, I'm gonna delete anything else you post here because you're trying to be a douche. I mean, I know you will, you won't be able to help yourself, but know in advance it's wasted time.

A2

StanleyLala
04-25-16, 09:06
When I go to this website it starts in the forums page instead of the Portal. Is that just a glitch that will be fixed in the future as the site is still in construction?

YoniLicker
04-25-16, 15:59
If there is a business selling what just about every member buys that wud be interested in advertising here? For example condoms; link to reliable seller of generic medication like viagra?

A reverse phone number look up service? Real bonifide back ground checks of people who can be determined from the phone number they post?

A section here for collected phone numbers and pictures of rip off people, even more dangerous ones? Type in the phone number, run a google type search on the pix and the ripp off reports pops up?

Possibly a section with details of exactly questions one must answer during a LEO encounter, and how to politely avoid ones one does not have to answer. One of my favorites is "where are you coming from?" I moved here in 1989 from Back East.

WyldeChild99
04-25-16, 16:55
If there is a business selling what just about every member buys that wud be interested in advertising here? For example condoms; link to reliable seller of generic medication like viagra?

A reverse phone number look up service? Real bonifide back ground checks of people who can be determined from the phone number they post?

A section here for collected phone numbers and pictures of rip off people, even more dangerous ones? Type in the phone number, run a google type search on the pix and the ripp off reports pops up?

Possibly a section with details of exactly questions one must answer during a LEO encounter, and how to politely avoid ones one does not have to answer. One of my favorites is "where are you coming from?" I moved here in 1989 from Back East.I don't run a biz that would advertise here, but every one of those ideas is a good one.

Jjbee62
04-26-16, 18:03

It seems like about 10% of us do all the work for the other 90%. A guy can write a long post explaining all that happened during the act when a video tells all without a word.Reward systems for frequent posters don't work. No matter how you handle it, people will take advantage. You end up with 10 fake reports for every real report. Then even the real reports become useless. How does a new user tell the difference? Take a look at the Rubmaps site and you'll see what I mean. They get reviews for AMPs that have been closed for years.

Even under the current system, where you need 25? Posts to get bumped to Senior member, there are people clearly copying reports trying to increase their post count.

The frequent contributers are already getting a reward, the trust of their fellow mongers. The occasional PM "found this new UTR spinner that you might like. Let me know if you want me to hook you up" is a pretty good bonus.

DamnedAAvoice
04-27-16, 03:06

Possibly a section with details of exactly questions one must answer during a LEO encounter, and how to politely avoid ones one does not have to answer. One of my favorites is "where are you coming from?" I moved here in 1989 from Back East.Funny you say that, because I just got done LOL'ing at this ad.

http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dont-let-this-bekky-gold-fool-you-would-you-admit-you-are-a-thief-if-you-are-one/18281033

DMichaels69
04-27-16, 08:29
Exactly. Not only RM's but TER too. The reviews on TER are even more ridiculous.

Reward systems for frequent posters don't work. No matter how you handle it, people will take advantage. You end up with 10 fake reports for every real report. Then even the real reports become useless. How does a new user tell the difference? Take a look at the Rubmaps site and you'll see what I mean. They get reviews for AMPs that have been closed for years.

Even under the current system, where you need 25? Posts to get bumped to Senior member, there are people clearly copying reports trying to increase their post count.

The frequent contributers are already getting a reward, the trust of their fellow mongers. The occasional PM "found this new UTR spinner that you might like. Let me know if you want me to hook you up" is a pretty good bonus.

MeetMeNow85
04-28-16, 01:53
Hey everybody! I'm Mercedes, and I'm new to this site. I'm still trying to figure out how to even upload pictures so bear with me for a minute. If you want to chat or get in touch with me, just email me and we can go from there!! Hope to talk to you soon!

HappyInFlordia
04-28-16, 14:28
Hey everybody! I'm Mercedes, and I'm new to this site. I'm still trying to figure out how to even upload pictures so bear with me for a minute. If you want to chat or get in touch with me, just email me and we can go from there!! Hope to talk to you soon!Pm me with contact info thanks.

SsquirterRenee
04-28-16, 19:11
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SensualSecrets
04-28-16, 23:47

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BadGoonie3
04-29-16, 16:37
I just today started reading this thread, and have not read all of it. But first off, this site has given me a lot of info, and I'm not against giving something back in the form of a subscription.

I saw a lot of talk about payment options, especially relating to privacy, CC billing issues, bitcoins, etc. Someone may have already said what I'm about to say, but I thought I'd add my 2 cents anyway.

I'm paranoid about leaving trails. What I usually do for sites I don't trust, or where I want to remain more-or-less anonymous, I use a Visa Gift card. Go to Walmart or a grocery store, and use cash to pay for a $25 Visa gift card (NOTE: not the Prepaid Cards that are basically a bank account, just the simple gift card). Use the Visa gift card to pay for the thing I want, and use what's left on the card at the grocery store or gas station. Re-load it with more cash the next time you want to buy something. Or destroy it, one less thing to keep track of.

Doing this once a year isn't too much of a hassle in my opinion.

I did this with the Mixxxer site, which was a worthless pile of fake profiles. At least I wouldn't have to worry about them charging my card again, or getting hacked, etc.

Kelthius
05-03-16, 14:30
Hello fellow mongers anyone know of s good white or spanish bbw in or around the hillsborough area? I've only. Met up with bbw dru whis is awesome but I'm. Looking for something different. Pm or respond if you recommend anyone please.

KiraXXX
05-04-16, 11:47
I just today started reading this thread, and have not read all of it. But first off, this site has given me a lot of info, and I'm not against giving something back in the form of a subscription.

I saw a lot of talk about payment options, especially relating to privacy, CC billing issues, bitcoins, etc. Someone may have already said what I'm about to say, but I thought I'd add my 2 cents anyway.

I'm paranoid about leaving trails. What I usually do for sites I don't trust, or where I want to remain more-or-less anonymous, I use a Visa Gift card. Go to Walmart or a grocery store, and use cash to pay for a $25 Visa gift card (NOTE: not the Prepaid Cards that are basically a bank account, just the simple gift card). Use the Visa gift card to pay for the thing I want, and use what's left on the card at the grocery store or gas station. Re-load it with more cash the next time you want to buy something. Or destroy it, one less thing to keep track of.

Doing this once a year isn't too much of a hassle in my opinion.

I did this with the Mixxxer site, which was a worthless pile of fake profiles. At least I wouldn't have to worry about them charging my card again, or getting hacked, etc.I actually must agree w this post and the minimal fee of a membership also. I have had fake reviews recently posted of me on (another) site so the member could get 6 weeks free membership of premium access. Its not right! I immediately posted it was a shill review!! I know who I see and who I don't see. That's what screening is for.

Their are great members here. I would hate this site to lose them as they do contribute soo soo much, but then their are people who lurke, don't contribute and try to reap the rewards of the work that another members hard work to share and hard earned money was spent by toftt and putting forth their info.

When I shop online I use a pre paid card, so as this member said, they can't keep billing my bank account. I think that is a smart way to go about it.

Also $20 a year isn't much. When people toftt or see a provider that has ALREADY ripped someone off and has reviews proving so and you go see her anyone, you are taking a more financial chance then $20 a YEAR. EVEN if it WAS $100 a year, some people spend that in an HOUR, isn't it worth it to get SOLID info you can TRUST to b FACTUAL?

I apologize if this turned into a little bit of a rant. Was just trying to share what I think about it. As a provider I would pay $20 a YEAR for membership.

Admin2
05-04-16, 18:44
As a provider I would pay $20 a YEAR for membership.You ladies will be kicking in when you start paying for your ads.

We plan on giving you guys a private forum shortly after that happens so you can share notes on the fellas.

A2.

NoLiesAllTruth
05-05-16, 06:00
Natural GFE, beautiful, personality, submissive, sweet. You name it she fits it. But her BBBJ. WOW! She is the queen in my book. Actually had both girls Daphne and Michelle and the both are amazing. . they work perfect together and the are professionals best part no clock watching I was there way over an hour and was asked to just donate the hour agreed. I know where my play money will be going. Repeat visits for sure.

LuckyLuciano
05-06-16, 20:36
This one is very sexy and new to this. She is the best I've ever had. She is available now. She also might have her friend with her and they are awesome to watch play together. Inbox me for number.

Rrayr
05-07-16, 13:19
I actually must agree w this post and the minimal fee of a membership also. I have had fake reviews recently posted of me on (another) site so the member could get 6 weeks free membership of premium access. Its not right! I immediately posted it was a shill review!! I know who I see and who I don't see. That's what screening is for.

Their are great members here. I would hate this site to lose them as they do contribute soo soo much, but then their are people who lurke, don't contribute and try to reap the rewards of the work that another members hard work to share and hard earned money was spent by toftt and putting forth their info.

When I shop online I use a pre paid card, so as this member said, they can't keep billing my bank account. I think that is a smart way to go about it.

Also $20 a year isn't much. When people toftt or see a provider that has ALREADY ripped someone off and has reviews proving so and you go see her anyone, you are taking a more financial chance then $20 a YEAR. EVEN if it WAS $100 a year, some people spend that in an HOUR, isn't it worth it to get SOLID info you can TRUST to b FACTUAL?

I apologize if this turned into a little bit of a rant. Was just trying to share what I think about it. As a provider I would pay $20 a YEAR for membership.I will gladly pay $20 a year. Well worth it in my book.

Please keep up the great work.

Would also love to know how I could contribute in other ways.

Haven't looked yet, but does USASG have a jobs board. My strengths are in web design and mobile app design.

TaylorSweetsXo
05-12-16, 18:02
You ladies will be kicking in when you start paying for your ads.

We plan on giving you guys a private forum shortly after that happens so you can share notes on the fellas.

A2.Love this idea!

So do we, the plan is to make it available to anybody who has a current ad running once we start charging for the ads.

A2

Cherrysosweet
05-12-16, 18:31

HadAFew
05-13-16, 21:32
Found a new 20 year old nice body c-d tits no anal good price and more about 130 lbs dark hair and eyes pm me for more info thanks again and be safe out there BBBJCIM 60 well worth it full sevice is 100.00 can come to you or go to her safe location happy hunting.

Viking321
05-13-16, 23:31
Shit I thought this was the way to the Tijuana donkey show w Bridget the midget. .

VN SITREP A2. Ads or subscription, no worries. Just keep up the good direction. Its useful to all involved.

Seriously tho, where are the midgets in Florida?

Boxer1234
05-17-16, 15:00
I found the thread to be very educated LOL, in fact I'm Ravin' over it now. It's Super Sweet of you to take your valuable time and treat us like such kings and queens. You sir are "The Real Deal" IMHO.

Swags.I will gladly pay for quality service and info about local ladies. These would be a bargain at 20 bucks. Would save a lot of time in the long run and time is money to me.

Buster Hymen
05-17-16, 23:01
You asked for feedback about the popups, here is some feedback.

I don't have a problem with you trying to get paid for this site, therefore I don't have a philosophical problem with the popups. There is a technical problem with the popups you may not be aware of.

I often wish to access the site with my Android phone, but I cannot log in anymore now that you have the popups. This is because I access your site using the Chrome incognito mode, and when you use that mode, you only can login at the first page. The popup destroys this.

So I can't post from my phone anymore.

I also don't have an issue if you wanted to charge like $20 per year. As I said, you do work, you are trying to help the community, you deserve to get paid.

That said, if you do start charging, then that does change the dynamic of expectations. I can't say anymore than this, because you will edit my comment and give me an infraction. This is a problem you will need to address.

BudBowl2001
05-18-16, 14:12
If I am paying for a site, and at 20 a yr not a real backbreaker, but how does that affect being moderated because at times I can be vocal. If I pay, should be an open forum. Thank you.

Probably not going to change that. Maybe on the private threads because guys that get douchey there will just get kicked off of them.

Less than 3% of the seniors are moderated, the vast majority don't need to be, others not so much. If they end up not paying then I guess that's the price we pay to keep guys from cluttering up the forum with ridiculous arguments.

A2

February2
05-19-16, 03:54
Unfortunately, there are so may cheep freeloaders in this hobby that if you start charging everyone a fee, we will lose reports from those bottom feeders that actually contribute quite a bit to the forum. I have no idea how to run a site like this, nor do I want to. I will give my input on a couple other sites I know about.

TER is a site I pay for. I understand that they allow free membership with enough reviews. May be an option here, but I hate someone posting a bogus ad to get free membership.

The site that is very close to my heart is CRT (costaricaticas). 10 years ago it was a plethora of information. A few years ago, they sold the site, and the new owners have let it go to chit. They started making certain areas non-accessible unless you were a paid member. Back in the day, only the VIP info was inaccessible to non paying members. I have been a "lifetime" member for many years, but the quality of any area you access now is close to worthless.

I hope this site never goes down that road.

WillySP
05-20-16, 18:56
I would pay $20 a year. Like someone else posted CRT went down hill. While I don't post often I enjoy reading others. I do make an effort to post all my encounters as that is what makes the board great.

Steve4100
05-20-16, 21:16
You asked for feedback about the popups, here is some feedback.

I don't have a problem with you trying to get paid for this site, therefore I don't have a philosophical problem with the popups. There is a technical problem with the popups you may not be aware of.

I often wish to access the site with my Android phone, but I cannot log in anymore now that you have the popups. This is because I access your site using the Chrome incognito mode, and when you use that mode, you only can login at the first page. The popup destroys this.

So I can't post from my phone anymore.

I also don't have an issue if you wanted to charge like $20 per year. As I said, you do work, you are trying to help the community, you deserve to get paid.

That said, if you do start charging, then that does change the dynamic of expectations. I can't say anymore than this, because you will edit my comment and give me an infraction. This is a problem you will need to address.After the pop up just hit the back button on the bottom right of your phone twice and you will be back to the original page you can use to log in. Everything still works with Android phones.

StreetBeast386
05-21-16, 19:59
I will gladly pay for quality service and info about local ladies. These would be a bargain at 20 bucks. Would save a lot of time in the long run and time is money to me.Let me know where to send the cash? I'll throw in an xtra 20.

;D.

Great site.

Incognito1983
05-23-16, 10:39
Found a new 20 year old nice body c-d tits no anal good price and more about 130 lbs dark hair and eyes pm me for more info thanks again and be safe out there BBBJCIM 60 well worth it full sevice is 100.00 can come to you or go to her safe location happy hunting.Where is this place you are referring to?

Tubster
05-24-16, 19:37
Unfortunately, there are so may cheep freeloaders in this hobby that if you start charging everyone a fee, we will lose reports from those bottom feeders that actually contribute quite a bit to the forum. I have no idea how to run a site like this, nor do I want to. I will give my input on a couple other sites I know about.

TER is a site I pay for. I understand that they allow free membership with enough reviews. May be an option here, but I hate someone posting a bogus ad to get free membership.

The site that is very close to my heart is CRT (costaricaticas). 10 years ago it was a plethora of information. A few years ago, they sold the site, and the new owners have let it go to chit. They started making certain areas non-accessible unless you were a paid member. Back in the day, only the VIP info was inaccessible to non paying members. I have been a "lifetime" member for many years, but the quality of any area you access now is close to worthless.

I hope this site never goes down that road.I think making the site solely subscription based is a huge mistake, I've owned several forum boards in the past and the best way is target both the freeloaders and the paying members.

I think that Staff should add URL / Redirect advertisements offers similar to adf. Ly but with higher returns enough to profit from, to everyone with a free account and do very minimal TEXT / non-intrusive ads for paying members. Also code an plugin that allows ONLY premium members to view links / attachments or videos submitted. That will allow freeloaders to still use and post on the site but at the same-time give them an reason to purchase an membership, While premium members can have access to an HQ browsing experience.

Why does everybody keep saying "solely subscription based?" I've said about 10,000 times that we aren't going to do that. We are going to offer ADDITIONAL SERVICES and PREMIUM AREAS to members that wish to pay for them.

Note the word ADDITIONAL? That means stuff that we add which isn't here now. The forum will stay damn near the same as it is now for guys that can't cough up the little bit of money we are going to be asking.

A2

Admin2
05-25-16, 10:35
We should be putting up a notice to beta test the new classified site pretty soon. Anybody is welcomed to try it. You can do what you want as the site isn't published yet and before we replace the old one all the data the gets put into the new one during testing will be erased. We think you're gonna like it a lot.

A2

Mstekh
05-25-16, 22:18
After the pop up just hit the back button on the bottom right of your phone twice and you will be back to the original page you can use to log in. Everything still works with Android phones.I've found that I also have to check the "remember password" box in order to avoid getting am error that doesn't let me log in.

Goodson2000
05-27-16, 13:52
We should be putting up a notice to beta test the new classified site pretty soon. Anybody is welcomed to try it. You can do what you want as the site isn't published yet and before we replace the old one all the data the gets put into the new one during testing will be erased. We think you're gonna like it a lot.

A2I hope the default size of pictures is bigger this time.

NaughtyLuke
05-30-16, 20:15
Is there still a way to make one?

Mr Boombastic
06-01-16, 12:54
The Editor time for a post is far too short. Right now it is only an Hour, and that is far too short. The EDITOR TIME needs to be back to 24-48 hours after a post.

Often I postband I can not remember all the details because I'm posting a few days to a week later, and I have several stories to tell.

The names and details need to be reviewed in my post, to avoud details running together.

Sometime I untentionally leave out detail, but later see its okay to add them.

I really wish post could be added to and left open always and never be closed. Please give ys a better way to Edit.

Thank You!

Mr Boombastic
06-01-16, 13:02
This site needs to be far more cell phone friendly which itis Not right now. Almost everything is viewed via our cell phone, but post pix are almost impossible to view on my phone, and gallery pix can be better viewed.

An App would be Good to have. Even if you have to pay something to maintain it, one is needed. But Privacy is an issue, and a way to pay is a problem. I don't want my name associated and available for cyber intrusion and posting like we see now.

But a cell friendly site is needed.

Thank You.

Emv La
06-02-16, 08:53

A2Your going to like the way you monger. Haha look forward to testing it!

Skatar018
06-03-16, 00:11

A2

Why does everybody keep saying "solely subscription based?" I've said about 10,000 times that we aren't going to do that. We are going to offer ADDITIONAL SERVICES and PREMIUM AREAS to members that wish to pay for them.

Note the word ADDITIONAL? That means stuff that we add which isn't here now. The forum will stay damn near the same as it is now for guys that can't cough up the little bit of money we are going to be asking.A2Not sure & haven't read all the post about this as yet, but is the new classified site going to be part of the "ADDITIONAL SERVICES and PREMIUM AREAS" to members that wish to pay for them?

If so the north east classifieds are non existent, I don't foresee that changing with the addition of a new classified section.

Admin2
06-03-16, 11:56
Not sure & haven't read all the post about this as yet, but is the new classified site going to be part of the "ADDITIONAL SERVICES and PREMIUM AREAS" to members that wish to pay for them?

If so the north east classifieds are non existent, I don't foresee that changing with the addition of a new classified section.Classified site will be an affiliate site, once we have it running right (sorry it's taking so long) we are going to charge the advertisers a nominal fee (seriously ladies, nominal, we want to make a little from a lot of people not a lot from a few) but the classified site will always be free to the punters otherwise it's not a classified site it's something else.

Good question though.

A2

Goser
06-06-16, 14:19
I like the idea of additional services and premium areas. I would be a member depending on the content. Just curious, will such members be eligible to be removed from the permanent moderation list? I'd like to find a better way to commute my lifetime sentence other than starting a new I'd and then posting on it for 6 months.

We are going back and forth about this so no answer.

Would you be willing to explain why you are on lifetime moderation or should I? Not trying to be a dick in the questions thread hoss but you're kinda making it sound like you're being unfairly treated instead of having had a hand in it coming to pass.

A2

GetControl
06-06-16, 17:52
I'm one of the guys on perm mod. No matter what I'd I use. I really don't mind it. When you're moderated A2 reads your post, when you're not, he never sees you until you're reported. I'm on permanent moderation because I didn't follow the rules, didn't read the FAQs, threatened asshole seniors. Learned a lot. Now I'm so chill. Way more patience. In one of the FAQs, A2 explains that this isn't a chat site, it's a forum -- not being moderated just means your reports post instantly. I don't care about instant posting anymore.

I like being moderated!

I like the idea of additional services and premium areas. I would be a member depending on the content. Just curious, will such members be eligible to be removed from the permanent moderation list? I'd like to find a better way to commute my lifetime sentence other than starting a new I'd and then posting on it for 6 months.

We are going back and forth about this so no answer.

Would you be willing to explain why you are on lifetime moderation or should I? Not trying to be a dick in the questions thread hoss but you're kinda making it sound like you're being unfairly treated instead of having had a hand in it coming to pass.

A2

I Luv Head
06-08-16, 08:03
I would have no problem with paying the $20 to avoid the popups, especially since I use this site on my phone quite a bit and popups on a cell are very annoying.

That said, I pay for a few different sites and one of the main reasons is to get access to the providers that post there. The lack of quality providers that use this site would be the biggest factor in not paying for a premium membership. I really like the idea about being able to chat with a provider before making a decision and if you had some kind of verification of the providers and the ability for them to share information about clients so I don't have to provide references all the time, that would be a great service and one I would be willing to pay for, but if you can't attract those quality providers, all those additions would be useless for me. I am not sure how the other sites do it, but hopefully you guys have put some thought into it and have some genius ideas in the works. I will always use this site for information and I will continue to provide as much information as I can, (and a set of eyes for the advertisers) but paying for additional services will depend on this sites ability to attract quality providers.

I do want to thank the Admins and all those involved in making this site what it is and I am looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with to improve it. Keep up the great work guys!

Thank you,

ILH.

BmanOhio
06-13-16, 21:25
Mistakenly posted on Cincy.

Way late on this report. Saw Bev about a week after the trash truck drama. Set up was very easy via text. I thought it was because we had attempted to schedule about a month ago. But she was honest and said that she didn't recall.

Greeted at the door with a hug and she had on a teddy the complimented her figure and cleavage. Very kind and cute Latina with a curvy attractive figure. She was to able to put at me easy quickly as I was a little on edge because of what was reported previously. She explained that the drama saga had been resolved. I didn't see anyone else there but the bambinos.

I wanted to experience her oral and she Didn't disappoint! Not a whole lot to add that hasnt already been said about her particular skills set other than she is truely a master of her craft. A very long and slow bbbjtccimws, no additional clean up required. Will sample the menu next visit as she was very responsive to boob play, lfk & dfk. She is a very sweet Lady that I will see again.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ing-lips-.html

LilJimmy337
06-15-16, 09:59
Awesome experience came off as a little sketch to me at first so ask for a picture holding up three fingers as you can never be to sure in this lifestyle anyway I got the picture and the games began the BJ was the best I've had in awhile well worth the $ I'll definitely be a regular.

Slayy
06-18-16, 15:57
I skimmed through the whole thread and I didn't read someone mentioning this so I would like to suggest to have the option to pay for membership through gift cards e. G. Openbucks, Paygarden, etc.

OhioSexAddict
06-23-16, 22:19
Have a lot of recent Intel to provide. Get error when I try to post.

Then why did this post work?

Whatever you did here, do the same with your lot of recent Intel I reckon.

A2

Goodson2000
06-25-16, 10:52
I'm pretty sure everyone experiencing "database error" when accessing to USASG here and there. It usually doesn't take too long to back to normal (often in a few seconds) but it's been that way.
I assume that the Admins are working on it. I hope it won't happen once it becomes a paid site.