PDA

View Full Version : Princess Relaxation

Kim Chee Hu
03-27-16, 03:04
It is the SAME Jackie that was at Nirvana. She is now the new owner at Princess. She is open for business. She is also hiring new girls. She is providing the same excellent service she did at Nirvana. She is a woman of many talents.Got a text from Jackie about her grand opening so stopped by Princess Relaxation. Yep same Jackie from Nirvana and Kison she says she's mama now. So hot mama Jackie showed me a lineup of 2 girls and 1 was busy. Jessica was a tall blonde Korean and the other was a short small brunette Viet named Miki. The girl who was busy is named Jenny. Might come back try Miki since I like them small. If any of you guys TOFTT since Jackie took over then any info you can post would be helpful.

HiPickle
03-27-16, 03:40
Got a text from Jackie about her grand opening so stopped by Princess Relaxation. Yep same Jackie from Nirvana and Kison she says she's mama now. So hot mama Jackie showed me a lineup of 2 girls and 1 was busy. Jessica was a tall blonde Korean and the other was a short small brunette Viet named Miki. The girl who was busy is named Jenny. Might come back try Miki since I like them small. If any of you guys TOFTT since Jackie took over then any info you can post would be helpful.Perhaps you can say the location? I did a search on BP, but saw nothing yet.

Stangman808
03-27-16, 03:49
Perhaps you can say the location? I did a search on BP, but saw nothing yet.Princess is in the same building as CHM, Golden Spa, Top Spa etc. , room #305. (AY Wong Building).

G3504
03-27-16, 05:40
Got a text from Jackie about her grand opening so stopped by Princess Relaxation. Yep same Jackie from Nirvana and Kison she says she's mama now. So hot mama Jackie showed me a lineup of 2 girls and 1 was busy. Jessica was a tall blonde Korean and the other was a short small brunette Viet named Miki. The girl who was busy is named Jenny. Might come back try Miki since I like them small. If any of you guys TOFTT since Jackie took over then any info you can post would be helpful.Is Jackie still providing?

G35.

H Mobius
03-27-16, 14:10
Perhaps you can say the location? I did a search on BP, but saw nothing yet.If you have not yet been to that building, or happen to be unfamiliar with the area, she has a help wanted ad with map buttons:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/princess-relaxation-now-hiring/6025053

It's a good place especially if you like smaller cozy setups. I haven't been there since my veteran provider left and don't know what changes, if any, Jackie made so far.

HiPickle
03-27-16, 14:21
If you have not yet been to that building, or happen to be unfamiliar with the area, she has a help wanted ad with map buttons:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/princess-relaxation-now-hiring/6025053

It's a good place especially if you like smaller cozy setups. I haven't been there since my veteran provider left and don't know what changes, if any, Jackie will make.Very familiar with that location, since top spa used to be an alternative to our lost love pad on Ena rd. LOL.

Never ventured to the many places on the upper levels though.

Kim Chee Hu
03-27-16, 20:01
Is Jackie still providing?

G35.Jackie said she is not providing at the moment. Hopefully again soon in the future.

Kim Chee Hu
03-30-16, 04:10
Perhaps you can say the location? I did a search on BP, but saw nothing yet.Here you go.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-_-princess-relaxation-_-new-hot-talent-now-hiring-girls/5822549

ManapuaMan
04-01-16, 17:25
My close brother monger reconned this place yesterday after a hot session with his ATF nearby and said he saw and talked to a provider here that looks like the famous Vivian, formerly of Mayflower.

Can anyone confirm this? Anybody see this girl there?

I was pretty good friends with Viv. But she completely dropped out of sight and contact. I heard she got married so I kinda doubt that this is her. But brahda told me this girl looked like Viv.

MP Man.

Papa San
04-02-16, 01:34
My close brother monger reconned this place yesterday after a hot session with his ATF nearby and said he saw and talked to a provider here that looks like the famous Vivian, formerly of Mayflower.

I was pretty good friends with Viv. But she completely dropped out of sight and contact. I heard she got married so I kinda doubt that this is her. But brahda told me this girl looked like Viv.

MP Man.If you would like to see who is at Princess go to Backpage. Some good lookers but I don't see Vivian. Happy hunting.

OceanPro220
04-02-16, 08:25
So I should have taken the information from Kim Chee Hu about Jackie not providing any longer. I texted Jackie asking her if I could see her if she was still providing. Jackie said that she would love to see me and suggested a two girl show that I declined. I took this to mean that she was seeing previous clients but that was a wrong assumption on my part. I was hoping for a little Greek action but when I was met by Jackie and led to a room as she was telling me about all these girls, I should have known that I was in for a disappointment. There were several other red flags, but after the final straw was tipped, it was too late and I was naked with one of her girls, BB. So anyway, Jackie comes in and spends 5-10 minutes just BSing with me and I didn't even recognize her at first as she is sick again and has lost so much weight. I am told that 3 girls are available and I get the lineup of each. Miki is short and just didn't do it for me, luckily. Later I saw her smoking so that was a no go good call for me. The other two were BB who was tall for an Asian and Jenny who looks like she is in her 50's. I chose BB and took my shower and waited in the room for BB to show up. While in the room I can hear a monger in the next room going at it with who I assume was jennifer? Jackie has put together and very nice, soothing, and relaxing place but the walls are definitely too thin. So my experience with BB was nothing to write home about. I guess we are all bound to end up with a girl that just doesn't do it for them. BB only LFKissed and told me that she had just gotten into town but was leaving on Wednesday. When I asked her why the short stay she told me that she was giving the massage parlor thing a try and decided that she did not like it so she is leaving to head back to California this Wednesday. So when a girl tells you she doesn't enjoy what she doing is, it should have been time to for me to go. But we were both naked and she was rubbing her fake Cee's on me so the little head took control. Like I said no DFK during the entire session and she kept on stopping our mojo to apply lube. I started playing with her balloon knot and she did not back away, I told her I wanted to stick it in her ass and she seemed up for it but added that it would cost extra. I later found out that she charges double her fee for Greek. Even after I told her that I would go slow with my average size and would stop anytime she wanted. So after being told no Greek and no DFK, then being told no CIM, and the fact that she was applying lube every couple of minutes should have clued me in and the fact that I should leave. So at this point I am just wanting to get done and get out of here. BB tries Cg, Asian CG, reverse CG, then I take charge and go standing missionary then doggie. I finally worked it up enough to finish and I did so by pulling the condom off while in Doggie and spewing all over her back. So back to the shower room for a dual shower (just barely enough room) then back to the room. Since I was only 40 minutes into my appointment, I was surprised that once we got into the room she started getting dressed and I followed suit, as I was ready to leave after the bad experience. On my way and lesson learned. I should have stayed with Rejuve or Happiness.

Rico Suave808
04-02-16, 13:11
I stopped by Princess Relaxation to see Jackie and check out her new place. Jackie meets me at the door and shows me around the place. It's very nice and cozy with a few rooms and a kitchen. After talking to Jackie for a while she introduced me to a tall Viet girl named Vivi and asked if I wanted to see her. I was instantly attracted to Vivi due to her radiant smile and her hot looking body.

After a quick shower Vivi came into the room and sat next to me and we talked for a while to get to know each other. Vivi is tall, about 5'5", and thin with the smoothest pure white skin I have seen and felt on a girl in a long time. She has long black hair and shaved pubes. Her Csize breasts are manmade and firm with soft erect nipples that love to be gently sucked. Her ass is small but perfectly shaped and a joy to fondle. There are no markings or piercings on her beautiful body. She is fluent in English with a slight Viet accent.

Vivi told me her shoulders were a little sore and asked me to massage around her neck and shoulders. After getting her relaxed I asked her to turn over and I started kissing her whole body stopping at her breasts to suck on those perky soft nipples. By now Vivi is getting turned on so I kissed my way to her pink pussy and had one of my best daty sessions. After a while she was playing with her boobs and squirming so much it was hard to hold on but I stayed the course for at least 20 minutes. By now Vivi is so turned on she looked at me and asked me to fuck her. She reached for her bag but I had my own Sagami-L condom and she put it on with her mouth. After a very quick CBJ we went through every sexual position we knew. Vivi especially liked cg and doggy. Doggy was especially nice as she has a thin waist and broad hips for an Asian girl and the view was awesome. As the hour was ending we both came very hard in flat doggy. After a few minutes of relaxing we went to the shower room where she washed me off while flirting with me.

Vivi is a sweet girl and we both felt a connection and she was very passionate. I especially liked her sense of humor and we joked around a lot. I had a great time with her but as always YMMV.
By the way, Jackie told me Vivi will be leaving Wednesday but will be returning in a few weeks.

ManapuaMan
04-03-16, 18:39
Vivi is a sweet girl and we both felt a connection and she was very passionate. I especially liked her sense of humor and we joked around a lot. I had a great time with her but as always YMMV.
By the way, Jackie told me Vivi will be leaving Wednesday but will be returning in a few weeks.Damn if that don't sound like the original Vivian at MF. But I know it's not her. Also, thanks to bro G for the info on this girl.

Papa San
04-04-16, 21:54

MP Man.There is a Vivian working at Pine Tree. Good luck.

DrMajikLuv69
04-05-16, 01:22
See attached pictures. Does anybody know if BB. Does BB services and that is the reason why she chose that name? PM okay. Mahalos in advance.

KamasutraKnigh
04-11-16, 07:26
Wow, what can I say the new girl from Princess is called Chanel. She is a petite young thing only 23 years old. She flew in today from Las Vegas. She has really big eyes. Has the looks of a model and the skills of a P at RN star. I have rarely had such a unique first time experience with a newbie. I mean she was a little shy but opened up quickly. I was not rushed and she was very attentive. We put on some Pandora music to set the mood. If you visiting Princess any time soon I HIGHLY recommend Chanel. I will definitely see this girl again. If I were younger I would want this at home just the right combination of naughty and nice.

BenZ88
04-11-16, 15:18
Wow, what can I say the new girl from Princess is called Chanel. She is a petite young thing only 23 years old. She flew in today from Las Vegas. She has really big eyes. Has the looks of a model and the skills of a P at RN star. I have rarely had such a unique first time experience with a newbie. I mean she was a little shy but opened up quickly. I was not rushed and she was very attentive. We put on some Pandora music to set the mood. If you visiting Princess any time soon I HIGHLY recommend Chanel. I will definitely see this girl again. If I were younger I would want this at home just the right combination of naughty and nice.Could you please give us more details info on looks, service, and if she's shaven? Thanks.

Member #5810
04-14-16, 03:45
Just wondering if the photos for Jackie's new place are real pics of her girls or look likes? I seem to be hearing conflicting reports and don't really want to do a recon. Thanks for the info if you have been there.

Oki Chimpo
04-14-16, 22:01
Just wondering if the photos for Jackie's new place are real pics of her girls or look likes? I seem to be hearing conflicting reports and don't really want to do a recon. Thanks for the info if you have been there.When I went there were only 2 girls. Everyone else quit, so I was told. None of them looked like any of the pics.

T6650
04-15-16, 22:49
I thought that I would check this place out as I was curious if I knew this Jackie. When I went last Monday, she wasn't there but I was surprised to be met by a girl I knew and like. She has adopted the unusual name of Green but I guess going Green is the fad nowadays. Green has been around a couple of places in the Wong building so she asked that I not use her old name but any of her regulars will know who I am talking about. She is definitely Korean but doesn't really look it. Her features are bold and her booty is stupendous. She has nice medium length brown hair, large at least C-cups, maybe D, absolutely natural with ski jump tops and the round bottoms that only naturals have. Despite their size they are standing tall with erect gum drop nipples and feel both firm and soft at the same time. I know that sounds strange but that's how firm naturals can be. Her waist is probably bigger than she would like but fine with me. Her shaved puss has nice medium sized lips and a not really large but nicely sized clit.

Moving around we get to the best part which is the fantastic butt. The most amazing thing is that not only does she have a fantastic butt, she loves doggie style. In fact if you are one of her regulars you undoubtedly know that she will almost insist on it. She shakes and squirms when you are pounding and really loves it. This part is no fake. If you can't do it doggie, you will disappoint her. If you like doggie (who doesn't) she will not disappoint you. She doesn't mind working with an old man like me to keep it up either. When I started to falter she applied just the right oral treatment and when that was complete climbed on cowgirl and ground it out to a finish. By now, if you are one of her regulars you know who this is.

I might add that she loves sucking dick. I am sure that a fair percentage of MP girls just do it because it is a necessary part of the routine. When she first came in the room and started on me I touched her puss and it felt a little dry but after about five minutes of BJ, I touched her again and she was dripping wet, no lube needed. I asked her "How come" in a teasing way and she told me "Because, exciting. ".

As I said, I failed to meet Jackie but I did meet a Pink, who I think I have seen reviewed in association with another place. She is attractive with long straightened bleach blonde hair and you might say she looks the part. The other girl was I believe named Yoko but it sounded as if she really hadn't settled on a name. She was very young and innocent looking and I think she may be the same as the Chanel reviewed before.

One warning you might want to watch which room you are offered. There are three service rooms, one left side and two right. The one on the left and the last one on the right have full sized beds and Aircon. The first room on the right had a single bed and no Aircon. The rooms look clean, maybe freshly painted but not overly decorated. I don't know about the other two but the room that I used had a mirror next to the bed which if you are with Green will enhance the pleasure of the position.

BJ Hawaii
04-15-16, 23:43
I thought that I would check this place out as I was curious if I knew this Jackie. When I went last Monday, she wasn't there but I was surprised to be met by a girl I knew and like. She has adopted the unusual name of Green but I guess going Green is the fad nowadays. Green has been around a couple of places in the Wong building so she asked that I not use her old name but any of her regulars will know who I am talking about. She is definitely Korean but doesn't really look it. Her features are bold and her booty is stupendous. She has nice medium length brown hair, large at least C-cups, maybe D, absolutely natural with ski jump tops and the round bottoms that only naturals have. Despite their size they are standing tall with erect gum drop nipples and feel both firm and soft at the same time. I know that sounds strange but that's how firm naturals can be. Her waist is probably bigger than she would like but fine with me. Her shaved puss has nice medium sized lips and a not really large but nicely sized clit.

Moving around we get to the best part which is the fantastic butt. The most amazing thing is that not only does she have a fantastic butt, she loves doggie style. In fact if you are one of her regulars you undoubtedly know that she will almost insist on it. She shakes and squirms when you are pounding and really loves it. This part is no fake. If you can't do it doggie, you will disappoint her. If you like doggie (who doesn't) she will not disappoint you. She doesn't mind working with an old man like me to keep it up either. When I started to falter she applied just the right oral treatment and when that was complete climbed on cowgirl and ground it out to a finish. By now, if you are one of her regulars you know who this is.

I might add that she loves sucking dick. I am sure that a fair percentage of MP girls just do it because it is a necessary part of the routine. When she first came in the room and started on me I touched her puss and it felt a little dry but after about five minutes of BJ, I touched her again and she was dripping wet, no lube needed. I asked her "How come" in a teasing way and she told me "Because, exciting. ".

As I said, I failed to meet Jackie but I did meet a Pink, who I think I have seen reviewed in association with another place. She is attractive with long straightened bleach blonde hair and you might say she looks the part. The other girl was I believe named Yoko but it sounded as if she really hadn't settled on a name. She was very young and innocent looking and I think she may be the same as the Chanel reviewed before.

One warning you might want to watch which room you are offered. There are three service rooms, one left side and two right. The one on the left and the last one on the right have full sized beds and Aircon. The first room on the right had a single bed and no Aircon. The rooms look clean, maybe freshly painted but not overly decorated. I don't know about the other two but the room that I used had a mirror next to the bed which if you are with Green will enhance the pleasure of the position.Is this Emma formerly of CHM?

Member #5810
04-16-16, 02:12
When I went there were only 2 girls. Everyone else quit, so I was told. None of them looked like any of the pics.Thanks for the info. Damn it's getting even more confused because there are even more names. Yoko, Green and the pictures don't match the names. I think Jackie's still working in her lineup. For now I will have to pass and wait till things settle down.

T6650
04-16-16, 03:37
Is this Emma formerly of CHM?As I said she used to work in more than one other place in the same building and so did not want me to use her old name. If you knew Emma, you can probably draw your own conclusions.

Secret Agent
04-16-16, 07:37
See attached pictures. Does anybody know if BB. Does BB services and that is the reason why she chose that name? PM okay. Mahalos in advance.Recently met Bebe one night by accident, asked for Jackie but not there and only Bebe was available. I didn't recall reading any reports on her so decided to TOFTT.

Looks- solid 8. Said she is hapa Viet / French. At first glance I thought she was pulling my leg cause she kinda looked full Viet to me just with very white skin. Later I believed her and I'll touch on that in a bit. About 5'5 and 120 with long dark hair and a very pretty face and body.

Attitude-9. Great attitude and seemed a bit shy, but smart. Has a definite accent when she spoke.

Service- 8. All covered and some LFK. Was very nice the whole time and allowed DATY. I asked her to turn over, she obliged and lied flat on her stomach. And this is when I believed she was half haole. She had just a perfect amount of meat on her hamstrings and thighs, what a sight. Meatier than say, a full Viet, IMHO. She did allow me to gently spread her beautiful cheeks and DATO. This was fantastic. After a few minutes she seemed like she had enough so I stopped and we began CFS, various positions. I was a happy camper.

50 plus 160. Repeat hell yes. Forgot to mention age, she looks about upper 20's or 30.

I also noticed that Rico made a report on Vivi, with the same physical description and similar service, although he didn't specifically mention DATO. I believe it's the same girl, just a maybe a pronunciation mix up? I dunno, but the girl Rico saw sounds awfully like the girl I saw.

Rico Suave808
04-16-16, 09:53
I also noticed that Rico made a report on Vivi, with the same physical description and similar service, although he didn't specifically mention DATO. I believe it's the same girl, just a maybe a pronunciation mix up? I dunno, but the girl Rico saw sounds awfully like the girl I saw.BB is the same girl I reported on as Vivi. She was known as Vivi at Emerald and I assume they renamed her as BB.

Secret Agent
04-16-16, 10:13
BB is the same girl I reported on as Vivi. She was known as Vivi at Emerald and I assume they renamed her as BB.Ahh!! I thought so!! Guess you and I have similar tastes hehe.

Ogohunter
04-17-16, 02:11
Is this place closed? Called a few times and went straight to voicemail.

Aloha OH.

Oki Chimpo
04-17-16, 03:55
As I said she used to work in more than one other place in the same building and so did not want me to use her old name. If you knew Emma, you can probably draw your own conclusions.Yes Green = Emma.

Aloha OH.Yes still open but the lack of staff may cause this to happen. Last time I called Green answered the phone so if she's busy and mamas out running errands, vm.

Papa San
04-18-16, 03:44

Aloha OH.It is not closed. The Princess has relatives on island and she is busy being a tour guide. Short staff can't do business and answer the phone. Keep trying.

Ogohunter
04-18-16, 16:54
It is not closed. The Princess has relatives on island and she is busy being a tour guide. Short staff can't do business and answer the phone. Keep trying.Ok. Thanks. I called today and nobody answered again. Maybe someone will answer later tonight.

Aloha OH.

Kalani69
04-18-16, 18:05
Yes Green = Emma.

Yes still open but the lack of staff may cause this to happen. Last time I called Green answered the phone so if she's busy and mamas out running errands, vm.So just to clarify. Earlier, it was reported that Emma, formerly at CHM, was at Kison under the Pepsi name. But now she's at Princess using the name Green? Just checking.

Ogohunter
04-18-16, 20:03
It is not closed. The Princess has relatives on island and she is busy being a tour guide. Short staff can't do business and answer the phone. Keep trying.Should I just walk-in if nobody answers? Is anyone even there if mama is entertaining family. Wouldn't mind seeing green. Had some fun with her back when she was Pepsi.

Aloha OH.

BJ Hawaii
04-18-16, 20:39
So just to clarify. Earlier, it was reported that Emma, formerly at CHM, was at Kison under the Pepsi name. But now she's at Princess using the name Green? Just checking.Kalani,

I understand that she is now at Hula Girl under the name of Maya. For some strange reason she doesn't want people to know. So, shhhhh! Don't spread it around.

BJ.

P.S. - tried sending you a pm but your inbox was full.

Kalani69
04-18-16, 21:20
Kalani,

I understand that she is now at Hula Girl under the name of Maya. For some strange reason she doesn't want people to know. So, shhhhh! Don't spread it around.

BJ.

P.S. - tried sending you a pm but your inbox was full.I didn't realize I had so many messages in my boxes since I don't use pm very much. Empty now. Prolly no one going send me pm now. LOL.

Shoots Brah
04-19-16, 22:02
The only Pepsi I know from AMPs was a Pepsi who worked at VIP. If it is the same Pepsi can someone let me know? I've seen her couple times at VIP and even when she was the acting mama San for a while there.

HawaiiBoy09
04-20-16, 01:36
A Yoko is listed on BP in the headline, but no pic. Anyone see her? Is it Yoko from Kison? I may have to find out.

Member #5810
04-20-16, 01:55
A Yoko is listed on BP in the headline, but no pic. Anyone see her? Is it Yoko from Kison? I may have to find out.Not Yoko from Kison. She's still on vacay.

Surfbreak
04-22-16, 14:08
Jackie said she is not providing at the moment. Hopefully again soon in the future.Does anyone know whether Jackie is back and whether she is providing? Thanks.

Papa San
04-24-16, 03:47
The only Pepsi I know from AMPs was a Pepsi who worked at VIP. If it is the same Pepsi can someone let me know? I've seen her couple times at VIP and even when she was the acting mama San for a while there.There was a Pepsi who worked At Hula girl a few years ago. She was older but good. I think she went back to Korea.

Ogohunter
04-28-16, 14:43
I drove by last week and the other night. The place was dark an the open sign wasn't on. So I ended up at Top Spa with Yas. Just wondering if they shut down for good. Any of you A.Y. regulars know the scoops?

Aloha OH.

Chik0848
04-28-16, 17:30
Does anyone know whether Jackie is back and whether she is providing? Thanks.I saw Jackie about a month ago. I went to Princess to see Vivi. After the session, Bebe told me that Jackie just got back from the emergency room. She looked frail and I was surprised at how much weight she had lost. Jackie mentioned that she has to have surgery again. She'll probably need at least two months to recover. Wish Jackie the best.

Surfbreak
04-28-16, 22:40
I saw Jackie about a month ago. I went to Princess to see Vivi. After the session, Bebe told me that Jackie just got back from the emergency room. She looked frail and I was surprised at how much weight she had lost. Jackie mentioned that she has to have surgery again. She'll probably need at least two months to recover. Wish Jackie the best.I also wish Jackie all the best and wish her a speedy recovery.

Member #5810
04-29-16, 00:01
I drove by last week and the other night. The place was dark an the open sign wasn't on. So I ended up at Top Spa with Yas. Just wondering if they shut down for good. Any of you A.Y. regulars know the scoops?

Aloha OH.Just talked to Jackie. She's recuperating now from surgery. So they're closed for now temporarily until Jackie's well enough to manage again. The girls are waiting to go back when they reopen.

P Venkman
04-29-16, 01:05
There was a Pepsi who worked At Hula girl a few years ago. She was older but good. I think she went back to Korea.Yeah tried this Pepsi while she was at Hulas. Prior she was at Kison. She's the only one I know who I dick fucked her tits. I didn't cum so she is just like put them inside. (I declined, but I know a bunch of you are BBFS type dudes so good for some of you!) She tried to hustle me and tell me get more money at the atm for another session at hulas too. LOL.

Member #5810
05-14-16, 22:28
Just FYI. Spoke to Jackie and she wants everyone to know Princess is open and with new girls. Haven't seen them yet. Just putting out the word.

Shoots Brah
05-15-16, 04:33
Is princess relaxation open 24 hrs?

Member #5810
05-16-16, 07:28
Is princess relaxation open 24 hrs?According to Jackie they're 24 hours.

Kagasain
05-18-16, 01:47
Any one know the line up? Ads don't seem to show anyone also the name changed to princess spa instead of relaxation.

LuvBigRax
05-22-16, 11:49
What I want to know is Jackie providing and is she teaching her girls to BBFS?

Kalani69
05-22-16, 13:30
What I want to know is Jackie providing and is she teaching her girls to BBFS?Doesn't seem like there's too much traffic here yet, at least not many helpful reports. One of you brave souls who are simpatico with Jackie may need to TOFTT and give us a report. Sorry, every time I get to the AYW Building my dick drives me to Top.

Stangman808
06-19-16, 02:34
Did Jackie change the name of her place? "Princess Relaxation" now advertised as "Cypress Spa".

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-754-2439-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6254221

Member #5810
06-19-16, 02:38
Did Jackie change the name of her place? "Princess Relaxation" now advertised as "Cypress Spa".

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-754-2439-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6254221Yes, spoke to her couple weeks ago. She changed it to Cypress and advertises under the therapeutic massage section.

Surfbreak
06-30-16, 15:58
Yes, spoke to her couple weeks ago. She changed it to Cypress and advertises under the therapeutic massage section.Has anyone tried anyone at Cypress since the name was changed from Princess?

Kalani69
06-30-16, 17:01
Has anyone tried anyone at Cypress since the name was changed from Princess?I got from a girl at another AMP who is Jackie's "friend" that Jackie is not there and in CA. Anyone can verify, or refute?

John Ross
06-30-16, 23:16
I got from a girl at another AMP who is Jackie's "friend" that Jackie is not there and in CA. Anyone can verify, or refute?I know she has / had a legit spa in NorCal, along with her family.

Bumbai
07-16-16, 21:41
Popped in. New owner. They sent in someone who had to be in her mid to late 60's. I got a refund and left.

Surfbreak
07-19-16, 18:54
Popped in. New owner. They sent in someone who had to be in her mid to late 60's. I got a refund and left.Bummers to hear that Jackie is gone. Does anyone know if she is gone permanently, or is it just temporary? Thanks.

Bumbai
07-22-16, 18:51
Bummers to hear that Jackie is gone. Does anyone know if she is gone permanently, or is it just temporary? Thanks.They made it sound permanent. Said she is really sick.

Sukebegai
07-29-16, 05:50
They made it sound permanent. Said she is really sick.Sad to hear that. Hope she gets well soon.

Surfbreak
07-29-16, 13:26
Sad to hear that. Hope she gets well soon.Jackie was one of the good ones! Kind, caring, and truly great service. I also hope that she gets well soon and wish her the best.