PDA

View Full Version : Far East Spa

Viet Whisperer
03-24-16, 09:47
Took one for the team and decided to check this new place out based on questionable pics and claims of young Viet and local girls.

Good news is they do have younger pretty girls here. Bad news is none of them I saw were the girls in the pictures.

Place is setup like a legit massage place with a reception desk and massage tables. It's very small and you can hear everything though the walls. Therapists wear sexy but conservative skirts or dresses.

Got a lousy massage and then on the flip got offered the happy ending but I had to negotiate on the price as it seemed it wasn't standardized but agreed on 60 then I asked about more and we agreed on 100 for CBJ. FS does seem available but girl seemed hesitant about boom boom so stuck with CBJ.

Nice enjoyable CBJ that felt good with HJ combo. Very cute Chinese lady probably mid 20's. Limited English but that wasn't a problem. So spent 160 total and was out of there in way under an hour but served its purpose. Standup shower here only. Saw another cute girl I might try. Asked about girls in the pictures and got a funny look but she acknowledged they weren't real.

My advice for them is the following:

Need quality massage skills as you have good looking ladies.

Try to give full hour.

Real pics would be great.

Will go back most likely to try another girl but the girl I had took care of business.

Here is the ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/far-east-spa-welcome-new-ladies-tina-dina-celine-come-see-us/6021673

DiggityDang
03-24-16, 14:38
Visited FES last week and had Viet Mimi. Cool girl, late 20's. Place is dark and rooms are not that private, the dry wall did not go all the way up to the ceiling. If it gets busy there, I'm not so sure if I would feel comfortable. Shower room needs to be remodeled and it looked dirty. Mama was cool tho.

Chose Mimi and did self shower. Came back and Mimi greeted me. Her breath didn't seem the freshest, so I suggested we both mouth washed. She asked for tip upfront, but since I frowned, she said after was ok. Mimi is not a spinner but she is curvy and not over weight. Personality was shy at first but once we comfortable, we she opened up. Started off with some fondling and led to CBJ. CBJ was good, but I had better. Mimi has huge suckable tits. After CBJ laid down for some CG. She can ride and she stays low so you can hold on tight and smack her ass and fondle with her titties. I really enjoyed the CG. Switched her over for some mish and then got up and moved her down the table to do standing mish and doggie. She was really wet and seemed to enjoy what she does. Her pussy wasn't the tightest but it still felt good. I had a hard time finishing since I didn't cum right away. Dick got limp and I told her to suck it. Got JR back up and pounded away in standard mish until completion. Overall, I had a great time with her and I think on a repeat, things will be better.

L-7 (about 5', 120 lbs, typical Viet look but that was what I wanted).

S-7.

A-7.

7 ratings for me is just everything standard. I think a repeat would be better. Donated $. 60 HF and $1. 50 tip. FES rating for me is a standard 7. Place can improve.

Shoots, DD.

Hynpoi
03-27-16, 18:38
I had Dina. Could't tell how tall because of heels but maybe about 5'5 125 lbs. Curvy with maybe Cees. Sensual massage that was very relaxing. After massage she asked for HJ or FS. Opted for FS (160). Stayed in Mish cause her boobs were nice and finished with HJ. Pretty Chinese girl in late 20's maybe. Would repeat.

Viet Whisperer
03-28-16, 00:10
I forgot to include name in my report. It was Celine.

NiceBush808
04-11-16, 05:45
How is this place? Any body worth seeing, spinners, cuties, bushy bushes? Pm is fine if want to share.

DogsDay1
04-12-16, 03:03
How is this place? Any body worth seeing, spinners, cuties, bushy bushes? Pm is fine if want to share.I've had night and day experiences. Three weeks ago was awesome. Had a hard time understanding her. Barley spoke english. Think the name was Candy. Slim Chinese, nice natural rack, wore a little red dress. 60 house fee, somewhat decent massage, on the flip.

Asked what I wanted and she was so dam hot I said everything. 1. 6 added She left came back, lite kissing over the entire body, LFK, good to very good BBBJ. First time with her so I kept it fairly under control, didn't want to freak her out. Put on the cover went to mish with some DFK to LFk. Finished. She got me a hot towel and away I went. Oh yea. The fracking shower didn't even work. Had to throw water over my body to get a quick rinse.

The second time last Friday. Asked for the same girl. Got a different Chinese one. A little taller, smaller breasts but still cute. She wanted to be paid up front. Warning. She wanted 2. 6. I got up to leave. She held me back ok. 2. 2. Then she tried to put on a cover after disinfecting my entire body. She kept wiping her mouth and spitting into a towel. I tried to split again. She convinced me to stay. Worst fracking experience to date in CC or anywhere. I was almost ready to tip her so I could leave. Could barley finish my business. She was completley like a medical procedure. Again, the english was so bad I couldn't make out the name.

So mongers beware or take a chance.

Hynpoi
04-12-16, 03:16
How is this place? Any body worth seeing, spinners, cuties, bushy bushes? Pm is fine if want to share.Not too bad. I have only been with Dina 2 x and momo once. Dina is cute and decent massage and Momo is cute but was a little out of it at the time. Dina had a Bush and Momo was clean.

NiceBush808
04-12-16, 12:16
Not too bad. I have only been with Dina 2 x and momo once. Dina is cute and decent massage and Momo is cute but was a little out of it at the time. Dina had a Bush and Momo was clean.Is dina's the full spread triangle and fluffy Bush, or just a little trimmed, or natural?

Hynpoi
04-14-16, 02:21
Is dina's the full spread triangle and fluffy Bush, or just a little trimmed, or natural?Little trimmed on the sides for bikini but bushy.

NiceBush808
04-14-16, 12:36
I am curious as to how Dina looks especially the face. Who does she most resemble in their ad even though the pics are fake. Or does anyone have a pic of her or even any asian girl that closely resembles her?

Hynpoi
04-14-16, 23:43
I am curious as to how Dina looks especially the face. Who does she most resemble in their ad even though the pics are fake. Or does anyone have a pic of her or even any asian girl that closely resembles her?None of the pics in their ad is of her. Not sure if all are fakes but I know Momos one was real.

NiceBush808
04-15-16, 15:55
I hear there's a local addition to FES named Layla. Any info on her, ie, Asian, body, height, tits, Bush, personality, service, etc?

DaaBoy
05-01-16, 02:02
Saw her about a month or so ago so not sure if she's still there. Used her real pics in the ads, but I don't see her in them anymore. 5-3, 105 lbs and early 20's I'd guess. Spinner will A boobs. I think she's deaf so communication was done via her phone. Gave a massage for about 10 minutes then asked if I want HJ or sex. Opted for sex. She left the room and came back with a condom which she placed on the table. Took her clothes off and lay down. Proceeded with some daty first. Pussy was sweet and she enjoyed it. Grabbed my hands and was watching me lick her. Starting moaning and after she came, she pulled me up. Didn't think about the condom and she just pulled me into her bare. Felt real good! Mish for about 20 minutes then popped CIP.

Overall a strange session, but in a good way. Kissing and bbfscip. No BJ.

L: 8.

A: 8.

S: 8.

Would definitely repeat. Standard damage.

WomenLover2
05-20-16, 03:14
Saw her about a month or so ago so not sure if she's still there. Used her real pics in the ads, but I don't see her in them anymore. 5-3, 105 lbs and early 20's I'd guess. Spinner will A boobs. I think she's deaf so communication was done via her phone. Gave a massage for about 10 minutes then asked if I want HJ or sex. Opted for sex. She left the room and came back with a condom which she placed on the table. Took her clothes off and lay down. Proceeded with some daty first. Pussy was sweet and she enjoyed it. Grabbed my hands and was watching me lick her. Starting moaning and after she came, she pulled me up. Didn't think about the condom and she just pulled me into her bare. Felt real good! Mish for about 20 minutes then popped CIP.

Overall a strange session, but in a good way. Kissing and bbfscip. No BJ.

L: 8.

A: 8.

S: 8.

Would definitely repeat. Standard damage.Did anyone see Layla? Was told she is lady in yellow in ad.

Looks thick in all right places Please advise thank you.

NiceBush808
05-20-16, 14:46
Is Dina (aka Candy) still there? She wasn't that bad IMO. She sort of reminded me of Stephanie Lum, the way her face looked more or less. Imagine having Stephanie Lum completely bare ass naked and full frontal with HER full and fluffy pubic hair bush visible, and she's fondling your penis with her hands and while staring at her face at the same time she's giving you a blow job and end up cumming in her mouth. She looked sort of like Stephanie Lum IMO, face and body, the only thing was her feet, Steph's feet were a little bit bigger than Dina 's and better manicured. How are the new arrivals?

TubbySumo1234
05-20-16, 21:15
May is at far east spa now but she just told me she's leaving for San Francisco tomorrow.

H Mobius
05-27-16, 12:48
Did anyone see Layla? Was told she is lady in yellow in ad.

Looks thick in all right places Please advise thank you.Went there but only had a chubby 40+ lady. Guess the girls only come when dispatched.

SilentLover
06-02-16, 02:17
Saw the ad today. Is May back? Wanted to sample at Blue Angel but I was too late. Maybe I got a 2nd chance.

WillWill8
11-14-16, 13:22
Is this place still around? The link to the ad is dead. Thanks!