PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Alan88
01-03-05, 07:22
Sunday evening, on the corner of Allyn and Washington, I saw a sort of native american looking person -- long dark hair, slim build. Almost no english. S/he jumped right in the car and started getting grabby. At first I thought this was the "make sure we both not police" routine so I reciprocated by looking for breasts. Weren't any. No bra, nothing. Just sweaters and overcoats.

In any event, once I understood, I asked him to leave and he left without a fuss.

I had no idea we had TS's in this town. Guess I'll have to figure out how to be more careful.

- Al

Yet Another Guy
01-04-05, 12:45
Cruised cruised cruised from 4 to 6 p.m., nothing but one guy shouting at himself and another guy at the liquor pedalling something. Saw one female out walking, definitely nada out and about.

Islay
01-04-05, 22:14
Looks like I get to be the first to post about the new girl.

I spoke briefly with Penny during the table shower. She said that Mimi is in Ohio currently. Nana I didn’t ask about. Penny said she would be leaving the 7th, and it appears that she is no longer working and has assumed the mamasan role. I asked her how long she will be gone, she said “1, 2 months, maybe longer.” I have the feeling she’ll be gone for good, she kept saying “I’m finished working.” Oh well she was fun while she lasted.

The new girl is Suzie, though she says it like Sucheen. Please do not go in and ask for her by name until you’ve seen her once before. I remember when guys were asking for Gina by name about 6 months ago when she was there for about 2 days. The mamasan really gave those guys the third degree, and I bet they had a harder time. Anyway she has straight black hair down to about her shoulders, kind of a hairstyle that Jennifer Aniston would have had back in the mid-90’s. She is a youthful early 30’s (she has soft smooth skin but you can see maturity in her eyes). She has attractive, almost roundish eyes framed by “model like” high cheek bones. I swear she must have had surgery to get those cheeks. She has a cute well shaped nose and mouth. She wore a one piece yellow skirt and heels, and not much else. She has well shaped small a-cups with about ¾ inch caps (reeaallly nice). If you’ve seen Lisa at Sunshine, then think her chest but a bit fuller and nicer shaped. Her skin is smooth and soft all around, about the same shade as Penny (Suzie is Korean apparently). She had a few small speckles on her back but other than that fairly clear skin. She has a tight rear with a natural hedge that may see the occasional light trimming. Slender legs stretch to the floor and you have a attractive tight package. Where Penny is cute and youthful Suzie is more of a mature, elegant beauty. She won’t drop your draw but she is very attractive.

She gave me a mild rub down, that wasn’t the greatest but I didn’t complain or ask for a harder massage. She applied about a full body of moisturizer to my shoulders and legs. It was funny for her to apply a handful, rub my shoulders for about 5 seconds, squirt a handful and rub my legs, squirt a handful and repeat. My skin feels really nice right now. Lots of fingertips up and down my legs. I asked for the top service and gave the requisite $. She counted it, stopped and looked at me from the corner of her eye. I’ve been here WAY too many times and killed her haggling before she could open her mouth with a “That’s it” and a stern look. Please DO NOT rock the boat, be firm and keep to the current trends. She didn’t rush and I enjoyed the time. She was a bit put offish at first (aren’t they all) but warmed up to me as we went along. I could recommend her, and with a few return visits I could see her becoming quite the good time.

Member #2819
01-06-05, 12:05
I went Wednesday to meet new girl, but she was busy so I had Penny. She said the 1/2 hour house fee increased to .6 as of Jan 1. I only had 1.4 with me to pay house and tip and she said to remember next time. Had a great time with Penny, DATY, CBJ finished with miss. She told me it was her last day doing this and that new girl (Suzie) and Connie would be working. She said Connie would be back next week. I will be back soon to have Connie as the last time I saw her, she was a wild one.

Thats all for now.

Jason

Ci-Traveler
01-06-05, 16:19
.......the 1/2 hour house fee increased to .6 as of Jan 1.

Bummer. Now I won't be going there at all. I'm not paying $60 for a 25-30 minute session with the $ on top of that.

Thanks for the reports Islay and 2819.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
01-07-05, 11:58
So i have drove down market the last two days at two different times (7:30 and 10:00 a.m.) Both times i have seen a thin red haired women with glasses that looks better than the average street walker (Which makes me think she is not), but is not model material by any means (which makes me think that there is a potential here). She is about the same quality as the best that i have seen/had on this stroll. She carries a pink purse and dosen't give the look, but she is walking around the area quite a bit.

Any info on her?

Play safe and always report,

Greg

Islay
01-07-05, 22:14
There's a rule in economics: a business can only charge a price that the market will bear. So if the market won't pay the price, they can't charge it. If I remember correctly, when Tokyo first opened they charged 50 for the half and 70 for the hour. That quickly changed.

It may end up being a battle of attrition so to speak. If you're confronted with the 60 for the half, walk out and go to Sunshine. If they realize that their market (and let's face it, it's a relatively tight loyal group that visits) won't play ball, they'll have to go back to the old prices.

On a side note, I've been back twice since the new year, and paid 60 for the hour. Then again they know me and know I don't fuck around.

Member #2819
01-10-05, 09:15
I think they dropped the 1/2 hour rate all together, it's .6 for the hour and thats it. I know Golden is that way, no 1/2 hour rates there. But you are correct Islay, if we want the 1/2 hour rate of .4 then we need to walk away when they say .6 and tell them we will go else where.

Jason

Member #2819
01-10-05, 15:50
Anyone know if Normal has a stroll? I do the Bloomington Allin/Washington/Market but how about Normal?

Roady
02-25-05, 18:18
I was in Bloomington on Wednesday this week and decided to look up Kris (Chris) for some good times..she's moved out and is nowhere to be found. She definitely was a great time and for a sw, she really knew her business, plus she was very clean and gave a hell of a bbbjcim....oooeeee! Anyone have any ideas or know where she's at?

Ace Zipp
03-12-05, 19:12
I am going to be in Schumberg (sp) next Saturday and Sunday (19th and 20th). Any suggestions? I would like to find someone nice looking for a couple of hours.

JohnnieBravo
03-15-05, 02:21
I have looked on the Bloomington stroll and many different times and days and have not seen anything in months. Action moved to somewhere I am not aware? or LE crackdown or what? Haven't seen anything in months. Anybody have info?? Have heard rumors of a Normal stroll, a Clinton Street stroll and a Chinese ring? Anybody have any info on any of these?? Thanks and be safe.

JohnnieBravo

Greg Carter
03-16-05, 16:28
I too am interested in information on a normal stroll if there is any. I have found nothing in bloomington over the past couple of months. I think mostly because it has been cold as a monkey's balls. It is unfortunate to hear that Chris is gone, she was good for the time she was here. I am glad the board is up and running again and that i am not the only one interested in finding more frequent and available SW action.

The only action i have seen in Bloomington is Sara Sara (as she called herself). She is ok, but keep your price firm at 25 for everything. We need to control the prices guys. I saw her last on the corner of Lee and market walking toward the car wash.

I will check out clinton street for a week or so and report back on any sightings/action.

Have fun and play safe,

Greg

Greg Carter
03-28-05, 10:29
Although the title of this post probably got you excited. Let me apologize for bursting your bubble now. I have found that during the daylight times at least there is no stroll in normal including clinton street. Although, i could see how there might be one at night. Many young college girls would live around this area and you might get lucky once a great while. If there is any other info on Normal please post of PM me.

Play safe,

Greg

JohnnieBravo
03-29-05, 13:51
Things have been really dead as of late. No SW's out at all in the Bloomington stroll area. Have checked several different times day and night and on the weekend and weekdays. No Normal stroll that I am aware of. The only option for Normal that I can think of is around the apts. off Orlando street. Lots of stuff seems to go on over there...although there is also a cop shop located nearby. Never have ever seen anything on the so called Clinton street stroll. It is interesting though that from people I have talked to there seems to be persistent rumors about a chinese ring in Bloomington/Normal although I have never found a shread of solid evidence of it's existence. Anyone have any info or luck at any of these strolls lately??

Nihon11
04-12-05, 15:12
Saw Chris yesterday at Market and Allin. But could not stop.

Does anyone have contact info?

Mr Stinky
04-20-05, 11:32
Greeting guys,

Going to be traveling to Bloomington area on a regular basis. Noticed in the paper, ads for 3 different AMPs. Can anyone give me any information on them? Either post or pm me. Thanks for your help.

DJ

Islay
04-20-05, 23:13
Tokyo is my fav. Sunshine is the strong #2. Golden Spa is ymmv, my milage didn't go so far. The other thread has lots of info.

I haven't been anyplace in a long time. Is Connie still at Tokyo? Anyone have opinions on current girls at the spas?

I'm thinking of trying to start a new thread for the amps, if the function works. I think one thread for all 3 amps will suffice, I can start with descriptions of Tokyo and Sunshine. Someone else may be better suited for Golden as I've not been there for two years. Any input?

Islay
04-22-05, 23:55
I have not been to any place in a long time. And since the Bloomington board is hibernating this winter I thought I'd take a visit to Tokyo to see the goings on. Now last I was there was sometime in February, Connie was working, Penny was managing and "Penny's friend" was the number two girl. I called before going to ask if Connie was working tonight, to which I was treated to a "no, no longer work here." So I don't know if she's gone indefinitely or if she's taking a vacation (I know she lives a ways away and missed home).

In all honesty I just wanted to go for the sure thing, the prospect of not having everything hit right wasn't too appealing. But that's the curse of having a girl like Connie around, you get spoiled. Anyway I thought I'd at least give the board something to read, that is if you can get on the board. I get to the door and a new face greets me, and I'm glad I came. Now to put this next comment in perspective, I've been a "gamer" since the early eighties and have continued this hobby to today. Anyway the first thought in my mind was that this girl looked EXACTLY like Selphie from Final Fantasy 8. If you have no clue, you can do a quick web search for the name and you'll see what I'm talking about. Her eye's, the make-up, and most importantly the hair put this in my mind. She has dyed auburn (redish) hair that would be shoulder length, except that it swooshes outward at the cheek. Honestly she looks kind of like an anime girl, very pretty. Mid to late twenties, probably about Penny's age. The girl must be 4'9 or 10 at the most, she is tiny but not waif thin. She's actually about a perfect body size for a legitimate, healthy girl. She wore a large covering jacket when I came in, and a springish pink and white skirt and camisole type top. Real chest, not too big but very shapely and a satisfying site. A smallish butt (don't they all) and thin but short legs, but compared to her frame they look nice. Overall a girl that when you see her she catches your attention, high grades for looks.

She had not seen me before so I got the usual early investigative small talk and I let her know it wasn't my first lap on the track. When I got ready for the table shower, I walk out and low and behold I see a blast from the past...but I couldn't remember who (because the hair was slightly different). She smiled and looked at me like "hey you gave me my car's down payment" and bantered with my girl quickly when I was in the sauna. The table shower was what you'd expect, nothing spectacular. My girl's name is something sweet that's a common amp girl name and was used last year briefly by another girl (should be easy for the regulars to guess). During the wash-up, I recognized the other girl from her beige skirt. She used to wear it with a shirt that said "1 Tough Girl" and is a board favorite. Mimi is back in case you didn't know, and that was definitely a welcome surprise. So no matter what we have for the moment a good group.

1 thing I'll say about the girl, she kept me waiting. I waited a bit long for the shower, a bit long in the sauna, a way bit long in the room after the shower, and long afterwards. I could hear the water running and what not occasionally, but christ get back in here. I didn't come for the comfortable hobbit tables.

The massage started with oil massaged into my shoulders and back. My girl stood at the head of the table, I took my liberties. She then kneeled over me on the table and worked my back and legs. Then the standard question, the standard answer. I got no upsell from her and I put in the regular dish. Remember folks Ben can get in on his own, Andrew doesn't need to help. If a girl trys an upsell, don't budge an inch, don't ask what she wants, tell her how it is. Or not see if I care.

Well she has a gorgeous body, very worth the time and effort of getting here. I wondered where the thingy was, we couldn't go to war without a helmet. She bantered quickly and got to work. An amazing tongue, though standard broken english but who cares about that. She got to it and did a slide from her mouth. That was a neat trick, considering she conversed with it in her mouth. Passable work at this point, but I'm thinking about Connie while this is happening and comparing to this high monument of human acheivement. Main event starts on my back in a standard style, then she gets up and spins around. Every time I see one of these girls from this position it drives home how tiny they are. Then it's to the old standby, which I work over a while. She didn't object to my oral inspection, but she was pensive at first and didn't want things going too far. No lip work during the motions, again Connie is missed. But bright side is Mimi is there and she was always accomadating.

Finished, she was out the door to freshen the room with a towel. This lasted two minutes then it was "ok get dressed". Connie would always relax with me a minimum of 10 minutes. I finally got her name at the end, she gave me the standard "come back and see me soon" line. Well let's see if I will.

Right off the bat her looks attracted me. She did it for me from first sight, and things got better in my opinion. So high marks for looks. The session was standard if not boardering close to mechanical. She wasn't a cold in and out girl like Nana, but nothing about the part that counts made an impression. So average marks here. Potential for a better time? I don't know, she said she got there yesterday (anyone care to dispute her?) and may leave soon. If she's there for a while she may be more warm to me but I personally can't see a great session out of her, she withholds to the standard amp motions. She could be an all-star with her looks, but alas because of her looks she can get away with bunting. I'll be back first chance to see Mimi, and I might give this sweetie a second run, depending on how she acts when I'm there to see Mimi. Good luck.

Greg Carter
05-06-05, 15:16
I finally broke down and went to the AMP (i avoid these because of the rush you generally get). This time was different.

I pulled up to the side of the building from IAA drive. I was greeted at the door by an attractive asian woman probably about 38. She was dressed in an orange summer dress and high heeled sandals.

She took me by the arm and led me to a room on the right side. There was other customer there as i could hear him conversing with the other lady on duty in the shower.

She said "60 please". I gave her sixty as she stood in the door way of the room and she then nodded, smiled and did a gesture with her hand that signals "get ready".

She returned and gave a lackluster massage, but was open to my hand rubbing her leg (more interesting to me than the massage). I asked her name and she said "Young". I said, just like your leg feels. She laughed and said "oh yeah?"

This continued for a good 5 minutes until the next patron entered. The door bell went off and she left for a moment and i heard her say "60" and she returned to my room. We immediately picked up where we left off and i explored more and more until she finally said "if you keep doing that you could have some trouble" i replied "I like trouble" and she giggled and said "you do?" I also learned that her thong matched her dress.

She then stopped and i gave a bill for a tip. She left, came back and we finished our session. Several positions and a whole lot of me DATY. She loved it.

Was given a minature coke on the way out and a piece of candy at the door.

All in all I would recommend the experience and if all AMP's were like this i would return to any of them. I got the full hour, did not feel overly rushed, and she more than accomodating.

She said she is new and that the other girl was new too. See my hypothesis about names I will be posting today in the AMP section.

Play safe,

Greg

Greg Carter
05-13-05, 05:31
The board has been dead so I thought i would spend a little time trying to get some life into it again.

I visted Tokyo for the second time in the last week. Both girls based on previous reviews are new. My last post i mentioned i saw Young. This time I was able to sample the other provider named Sungi (SP?). She was early thirtys curly dark hair that hid most of her face most of the time. She greeted me at the door lead me back to the same room on the right as my first visit and because I told her I was there last week she did not mention any fee. I gave her 60 and she left. She returned in a new outfit that was more appealing.

She had me lay on my stomach and covered my entire backside with a towel and gave a little better massage than the last visit, but it still was not very good. She was aware of where my hands were and although a brush or two would move away to stay clear. In addition, she did not seem interesting in talking about anything (Obviously lots of bad signs going on here).

After about 15 minutes she has me flip over. She does the same on the front. When finished in about 10 minutes she asks is there anything else to show me with her hand. I gestured multiple international signs that would indicate FS, but she simply picked up some baby oil and provided a decent HJ release.

She came back and washed me with a hot wash cloth and as i was exiting she put out her hands in a begging manner and said "Baby i love you" and then giggled. I gave a jackson although i probably shouldn't have given shit. She had the nerve to say "But, baby i really love you" as if to ask for more. She tossed me a piece of candy on the way out (no miniature coke this time).I would not recommend her, but i would recommend Young (the other new provider).

So i have scoped out both new treats at the Tokyo for the team to get the board up and rolling again this spring. Anyone else care to provide some updates?

Play safe,

Greg

Chi Guy
05-13-05, 20:20
Greg,

Sounds like YMMV definitely applies at Tokyo. That's always been a problem with most AMP's. If I find a good provider, I'll call ahead and make sure she's working and I'll tell them when I'll be there to more or less make an appointment.

It's good to see this board (the USASG in general) starting to see some action again now that the old WSG users are finding it. I would suggest, though, for your own good, that you watch how much detail you post. Some of these places know about this site. If anyone from Tokyo reads your post, they would almost certainly be able to single you out because of some of the unique details you posted. Once that happens, you might be cut off from any services. Again, I'm only making a suggestion, so please take it as it was meant, with no ill will intended. This site is all about helping each other get the best service. Just doing my part, bro'.

Greg Carter
05-15-05, 09:53
Chi Guy,

Thanks for the pointer; no offense taken.

I vist so infrequently i wouldn't care if they cut me off. I am a vareity guy so twice with any one provider is plenty for me. Besides, there are a couple of other places and the frequency of rotation is much more rapid than my vists.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
05-17-05, 09:20
Anyone know if Normal has a stroll? I do the Bloomington Allin/Washington/Market but how about Normal?

Never seen a stroll in Normal. Wishing.......

Bloomington scene is very slow, and has been for some time. I used to see Chris out weekly, but I haven't spied her in two weeks. She works for a catering service now, and she still services her regulars - but it is difficult to find her out. I have never asked for digits - just didn't feel comfortable with that. She told me a Mexican guy frequently sees her - takes her to a hotel and gives her .5 for 1/2 and 1/2. She says this happens 2 or 3 times a week with the same guy!

Saw the better looking of the skinny twin sisters out about four nights back - around 11:30 PM. She was a bit high, but that girl could suck start a leaf blower. I think her name is Katie.

Yesterday, I saw the red haired, skinny girl with glasses and pink purse - but no interest shown. I also saw a new wsw - kind of plump with a clear complexion - blonde. I didn't stop - but she waved and walked around the corner in case I stopped. I saw her on Saturday also - wearing less and wiggling her butt for cars. If someone picks her up - please post a report. She could be fun in a slutty kind of way.

Regarding the old standby's - Sara Sara and Loudmouth (I've seen both), I never pick them up anymore. SS is terrible w/ BJ - always a hand finish. The FS is always rushed and overly dramatic - just a real distraction.

Nice to be back on the board - took me forever to locate it!

ci-traveler

Ralph
06-13-05, 19:41
Wound up in Bloomigton ahead of schdule Sunday night. Did the cruise several times and saw almost nothing. Did see a fairly attractive blonde girl (her hair was all tied up in a bun) lingering along Market St. stopped near her and was unable to make eye contact so headed round the block again ut by the time I did she was getting into a van. Cruised around some more and saw nothing out. About a half hour later see the gblonde girl get out of the van about ablock faway from where she was picked up figured might try and get her this time but she ran to a rather nice late model car got in and drove away. Not sure what her story was but te car was a bit nicer than one would think a SW would own. Filled up the gas tank (Bloomington is about 25c cheaper tahn Champaign or Peoria for some reason) did one final cruise and left town.

Ci-Traveler
06-16-05, 23:11
Wound up in Bloomigton ahead of schdule Sunday night. Did the cruise several times and saw almost nothing. Did see a fairly attractive blonde girl (her hair was all tied up in a bun) lingering along Market St. stopped near her and was unable to make eye contact so headed round the block again ut by the time I did she was getting into a van. Cruised around some more and saw nothing out. About a half hour later see the gblonde girl get out of the van about ablock faway from where she was picked up figured might try and get her this time but she ran to a rather nice late model car got in and drove away. Not sure what her story was but te car was a bit nicer than one would think a SW would own. Filled up the gas tank (Bloomington is about 25c cheaper tahn Champaign or Peoria for some reason) did one final cruise and left town.

Where on Market Street?

I was in town today and saw a blonde - a VERY attractive blonde with a killer body - about 25 YO - a 9 on the SW scale - walking with a very, very fat black girl - turned from Main onto Market about 6 PM - I was heading away. Turned around after Allin and headed back - no sight of her. Couldn't tell if she was working - but she was sure shaking it for the evening traffic.

Nothing else turned up between 6 and 7 PM. Quite dead out on a pefect eveing - 75 degrees and clear. Everyone must have paid their Meth. and Crack bills.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
06-19-05, 20:26
Weird experience today.

I was in B-Town for the afternoon only - had to get home to finish a project due in five days.

Ran the stroll at 12 Noon - nadda. 1:30 PM - nadda. 2:15 PM - nadda. 4:45 PM -nadda. Was heading out east on Locust and Oak and spied a former regular - BSW about 38ish and trim - who I used to see all the time. She had left town about a year earlier - her husband had dumped her - and I never expected to see her again. She was great at BBBJCIM w/ Spit for only .2, so I picked her up. Turns out, she is back in town living with friends - trying to make ends meet.

We found our former secret location, jumped in the back, and she began a wonderfully memorable BBBJ. Problem..........every few seconds she would hesitate and pull off - then begin again. I had a towel ready - and it's a good thing - she gagged and then really unloaded into the towel - so much so that I almost did as well. "I had a quick beer before hand" she said. Geejuz...........

She pulled off her pants and said - just fuck me instead. So, being the obliging sort of fellow that I am, I did. Took me all of two minutes.

Won't pick her up again - but it was an interesting situation.

B-Town is slow right now. Don't know what happened. Bummer.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
06-21-05, 12:01
Went to Tokyo yesterday - saw a Chinese girl who has been there a month or more (so she says) - she didn't give a name, and I didn't ask. She was about 29 years old, very, very slightly pudgy - but still quite attractive.

She complained A LOT about $ for FS. I told her I always pay that, she asked for .2 more, I responded I didn't have it (I don't even take it in with me now - just the minimum). She pouted and sat there for awhile - finally agreeing and moving ahead. But every few seconds she would complain - finally stopped talking altogether when she had her mouth full. Reverse CG (quite good), CG, Doggie, and Mish. No touchy the 34 B cups, and no DATY - not enough $ for that.

Looks = 7.5
Attitude = 3
Performance = 6

In short - stay away from Tokyo. Bad enough they upped the charge to .6 house fee with no .4 option, but now they want $.2 minimum above that charge. Better to head for Decatur and spend .4 plus $ or $.2.

ci-traveler

Islay
06-22-05, 23:12
I was at Tokyo last weekend, got there late so I was the last guy in. Saw Rose, mid thirties with slender attractive body and a nice handfull chest. Her teeth, were straight but I swear they thinned as they reached the gums. Maybe it was the light.

Payed the .6 and the $ without a complaint, probably because it was late and we didn't have much time. I didn't go that night to dally anyway.

Average experience, I'll wait for another to come to town.

Anyone know which board has the details for Joejin spa in Danville?

RimTrip
06-22-05, 23:42
Anyone know which board has the details for Joejin spa in Danville?Try the Champaign Board, Islay.

Mike_Jones
06-23-05, 00:22
Anyone know which board has the details for Joejin spa in Danville?Joejin chat (although sparse) genreally ends up on the Champaign board.

Islay
06-25-05, 15:15
Thanks and thanks for the info.

Greg Carter
06-29-05, 09:46
1. About 3 weeks ago i picked up a girl about 23 named Ashley. She had sandy blonde hair and was an 8 on the sw scale. She provide bbbjtcwcim very well. She was college educated. I gave her .20 as she said she was down on her luck. The house where i dropped her off on washington is now empty. She mentioned she would like to leave town. I hope she pops up again as she is the best i have had in bloomington.

2. I picked up a bsw about a 4 on the sw scale. Skinny, no laces in her shoes, puffing on a non-lit cigarette butt. She would not give her name and said she hangs out at a church a lot. BBBJTCWCIM was good because she had no teeth. What can i say i was in need of some release. I have seen her numerous times since on oak. I will likely not pick her up again. I gave her .20 as she definately could use some extra cash.

3. I picked up Brenda 2 days ago (monday). She has sandy blond hair and average build. She reminded me of the woman who used to live on howard behind the party store (who has disappeared by the way - i think she had jail time to do). Anyway, she was very suspicious of me and refuesed to get in the car. I finally told her i just wanted to give her a lift to wherever she wanted to go. Once she realized i was not LE she relaxed. We went to her favorite spot and i gave her . 20 as she said she was down on her luck and just getting her kids back. Very talkative but she was clean. Probably a 7 on the sw scale. She asked what i wanted and the bbbj for a short time was provided and then i really just wanted to smell and kiss her neck (great perfume on her) while kissing her tits i stroked it and then it was over. She gave me her digits and I drove her back to a friends house and went home.

There has not been a lot of action in the late morning 9ish or late afternoon 4ish. There has been a latino looking girl who walks with a purse and is very well dressed and groomed. She is always walking with someone and that someone is different. I have seen her 3 times but no luck seeing her alone. I am wondering where they are picking her up (perhaps the bar on market? - is there any action in there?). She is a 9 on the sw scale and probably a 7 on the escort scale.

I also saw a 10 on the sw scale and a 9 on the escort scale about 2 weeks ago. I asked her if she needed a ride and she kindly declined. Black skirt, black boots up to her knees and black top. Blonde hair, make up was nice, and this was definately someone anyone would say was absolutely hot. She definately was not in her own neighborhood, but said she only had two blocks left and would walk (to market). I circled to see where she was headed and she was gone. Any info on this one? I would definately wine and dine this lady.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
07-01-05, 10:18
1. About 3 weeks ago i picked up a girl about 23 named Ashley. She had sandy blonde hair and was an 8 on the sw scale. She provide bbbjtcwcim very well. She was college educated. I gave her .20 as she said she was down on her luck. The house where i dropped her off on washington is now empty. She mentioned she would like to leave town. I hope she pops up again as she is the best i have had in bloomington.

3. I picked up Brenda 2 days ago (monday). She has sandy blond hair and average build. She reminded me of the woman who used to live on howard behind the party store (who has disappeared by the way - i think she had jail time to do). We went to her favorite spot and i gave her . 20 as she said she was down on her luck and just getting her kids back. Very talkative but she was clean. Probably a 7 on the sw scale. She asked what i wanted and the bbbj for a short time was provided and then i really just wanted to smell and kiss her neck (great perfume on her) while kissing her tits i stroked it and then it was over. She gave me her digits and I drove her back to a friends house and went home.

Greg

I edited Greg's very interesting post - just for space.

Was in B-Town yesterday - in fact, several times this past week, and, except for yesterday, it has been quite dead.

At 8:30 PM yesterday, I was on Washington headed west - at the intersection of Oak and Washington (headed away from Lee), and I saw this blonde girl - about 28ish? - holding a beer standing on the sidewalk looking at traffic. She smiled as I looked at her, and I motioned I would go around. After I circled the block to the right, she began walking towards me as I pulled up Oak and stopped at the stop sign at Washington. She stopped and turned back to the house she was beside - with all her friends on the porch drinking beer. I pulled forward up Oak towards Front and saw her stick her hands out as if to say, WTF?? So, I pulled around the block and pulled up right in front of the house and the partiers (maybe stupid - but I wasn't doing anythin wrong .....yet). She came up to the window and asked what was up - so I said something about thinking I knew her - she interrupted to ask if she and her friend could get a ride to Kroger's - that she would give me a couple of bucks.......and make it worth my while (sly smile). I would put her at about a 6.75 to 7 on the SW scale - 29-30ish, and attractive - but still hard looking in a way. Somewhat slender, but kind of sweaty. I tried to tell her no friend allowed, but she kept talking..........so I told her she had an open container - and she said, "oh, I'll just leave it here." By this time she was sitting in the vehicle next to me and I just wanted her out - with her beer out too. She turned to the crowd on the porch and said, "C'mon......." and stepped out of the vehicle. I stepped on the gas and the door closed behind her as I took off. Not allowing anyone but one person in the vehicle - and she was problematic at best - drunk and problematic beyond that. I circled the block, checked out the stroll (nothing), came back - AND THE ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE PORCH WAS GONE! No evidence that they had ever been there.

Weird experience. I am wondering if this was Greg's Brenda above. I've never seen Ashley - although I reported a couple of weeks ago about seeing a young blonde that was really attractive - with a fat friend - appeared to be looking at traffic and shaking her really great looking ass in hopes of getting someone to pull over. I wonder if that was Ashley? If so, she would have been an 8 or 9. I've never seen a bonefied 10 in Bloomington in 7 years of this stuff - so I wonder how GC found this person???

I'm leaving B-Town today - July 1st - usually a good time of the month to hunt around. Will report if anything interesting presents itself.

Stay safe.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
07-01-05, 12:25
How I spotted a 10 was pure luck I think. Moreover, although looking like a top rate escort walking the street i have a feeling she wasn't either and was just in one of those times we have all been in; a neighborhood that wasn't your own and no wheels. One very quick around a very short block and she was gone.

The person you saw shaking her ass sounds like it may have been Ashley. In fact, I read your post before i picked her up and was thinking this was the person you spotted. I really think she is no longer in town (Bummer).

The other person you saw was likely not Brenda. Brenda is not that skinny (not really big, but not skinny) and her behavior didn't sound like Brenda's from the short time I spent with her (a good thing as maybe there are two newer WSW'S).

Play Safe,

Greg

Greg Carter
07-05-05, 15:00
Ashley is still in town. Picked her up on Market today. Enjoy and report.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
07-06-05, 08:48
Ashley is still in town. Picked her up on Market today. Enjoy and report.

Play safe,

Greg

I ran the stroll for several hours over the course of the day yesterday. I saw one blonde WSW - the one I reported on a couple of weeks ago - 28-30 YO, kind of chubby and dumpy looking. I passed on her, but she was picked up by a guy in a silver pickup at the car wash on Market. I've never seen anyone who looked like Greg's description of Ashley (an 8 on the SW scale).

Yesterday's trolling consumed well over 3 hours during different times of the day - 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM, 4:00-5:30 PM , and 7:30 -8:15 PM.

Greg, you might tell us where on Market, when, what she was wearing, carrying, rate the attitude, tells us what you did with her, how she performed, and details of how to find this girl.

ci-traveler

JohnnieBravo
07-06-05, 22:43
I have had the pleasure of Ashley's company several times over the last couple of months....most recently today in fact. She usually wears white or black shorts down to the mid thigh level and a T-Shirt. I have seen her on Washington and Allin before but it seems she always hangs around Grove between Allin and where the street deads ends by that new area they are building...most of the time, on the south side of the street. She tells me her description is 5' 8", Dishwater Blond hair, and hazel eyes...accurate enough. She also tells me she considers herself to have some "meat on bone" unlike some of the "crack hos" out there. She most commonly goes by Ashley but tells me her real name is Megan.

For my part I would say, yes, she is a little chubby and no she is no beauty queen prob about a 6 or so on the average SW scale in central IL. But I must tell you guys that she is very clean and gives great service and does not try to rip you off. I have had FS w/ hat (she might do without, I don't know but if any of you guys do SWs BB then you have a death wish) and she was very patient in getting things started. She had some places to recommend to go in the car, but I preferred to drive out a little ways in the country where I can see any car coming....up to you there. She is worth every bit of .40 but if you are nice to her...she prob. would go for .30 I have her digits that she has authorized me to provide to the users of this board...(you guys now owe me;-)) Please be nice with her as she is a great find and is willing to provide the more economically challenged among us great service at a fair price. Tell her JohnnieB sent ya, and maybe she'll treat ya extra special.;-)

On a more serious note...be careful out there when you cruise because LE has been particularly brutal. Also, anyone out there have any info on the following: Clinton Street Stroll (on Clinton Street between Washington and Locust), action at the Coachman Motel on east Washington Street, a possible Chinese Ring (maybe run by asian restaruant workers) and finally an escort named Nina (she hangs around the clubs sometimes on the weekends...she is hispanic, maybe part asian.....she has long black hair...she is very curvy and always seems to dress provocatively). Finally, any hispanic SWs that anyone might have seen around. Info on any of these would be much appreciated. Be good, be safe and use the jimmies.

JohnnieBravo

Ci-Traveler
07-07-05, 16:42
I have had the pleasure of Ashley's company several times over the last couple of months........She usually wears white or black shorts down to the mid thigh level and a T-Shirt. .......... She tells me her description is 5' 8", Dishwater Blond hair, and hazel eyes...accurate enough. She also tells me she considers herself to have some "meat on bone" unlike some of the "crack hos" out there. She most commonly goes by Ashley but tells me her real name is Megan......... For my part I would say, yes, she is a little chubby and no she is no beauty queen prob about a 6 or so on the average SW scale in central IL.

(edited for space)

Ok - now we're getting somewhere. I can see a 5.5-6 for the girl I saw - who looks dumpy to me - she appears clean. Just not someone who would inspire me to have a hell of a great time.

Also, anyone out there have any info on the following: Clinton Street Stroll (on Clinton Street between Washington and Locust), action at the Coachman Motel on east Washington Street, a possible Chinese Ring (maybe run by asian restaruant workers) and finally an escort named Nina (she hangs around the clubs sometimes on the weekends...she is hispanic, maybe part asian.....she has long black hair...she is very curvy and always seems to dress provocatively). Finally, any hispanic SWs that anyone might have seen around. Info on any of these would be much appreciated.
JohnnieBravo

The Clinton St. stroll has been dead every time I've hit it this summer. I haven't seen anyone on it - nor have I seen anyone at the Coachman Motel - even after visiting briefly during the day, evening, and early morning hours.

I've never heard of Nina - but now I'm interested...........

The Chinese Ring has been mentioned a few times - back on the old board - but never panned out that I can recall. I've not seen any evidence of one. It would be interesting to know if a Chinese Apt. exists in B-Town or close to it such as they do in Chicago, Evanston, etc.

Hispanic SW? I have never seen one in B-Town, Peoria, or Decatur.

I've seen a Goth blonde out - very bleached blonde hair with a strange, funky attire - black lipstick, and sometimes a hat.........never seems interested in getting together. Any news on this girl?

Chris hasn't been seen in months........maybe she's gone?

ci-traveler

Mister Quick
07-08-05, 20:53
Recently found this website- after searching the interent for more info having had my first ever experience with a prostitute about a month ago. Did not know so much of this was out there!

My experience- about a month ago I was driving by Bloomington in the late evening- running a bit ahead of my schedule I decided to get off the freeway hoping to find a Mister Quick resturarnt which a friend of a friend said he beleived was still open in Bloomington located just SW of the downtwon area. I loved the place as a kid and they used to be all over but all the ones I had been to closed down when I was in grade school- the guy I had talked to said he recalls having been to one while at college in the 1990's so it was worth the look.

Having gone up and down a number of "major" streets and wandered for the better part of half an hour- I came up to a stop sign and there was a cute youngish blonde girl standing there- while waiting for trafic to clear she came over I asked her if she wanted a ride and she said yes and got in. She said her name was Brandy, upset about the fact that her boyfriend had moved out on her - she was more upset with the fact she now had to pay all the bills than that she no longer ad a boyfriend. several of her friends ahd told her that she could get some extra cash by hanging around the area I was in (it was Mrket St just west of a landry mat) and waiting for guys to pick her up. Not having done this before she sort of had to give me a play by play account of what she was expecting to happen- she would have sex with me and I would give her some money. I live about an hour drive north of Bloomington so she was not wanting to come to my place, while she did not want to take me to her home. We drove around for awhile and decided to park and do it in the van.

She seemed more nervous at this than I was and was eager to get to actaull sex more than making out first. This was a weird experience for me in another respect since Brandy was only the second girl I had been with- I married my childhood sweetheart after we got out of college and was with her for a total of 17 years until she and our son died in a car accident last year. I have thus had little experience dating women and not been on a date since she died not sure how to go about it. When we were done doing it she asked for some money. Brandy she was $200 short of the rent that was due at the end of the week- she did tell me she did nto expect to get it all from me. I told her I would give her $80 or $100 if we could get together and have a real date the next weekend. She did not want to do this and told me if I was in town again I could try seeing if she was around although she hoped she would not need to do this again. I dropped her off near where I found her. After finding this site found out I might have given her too much $$$.

Brandy also told me she thought that the Mister Quick had closed down but was not 100% sure anyone know for sure on this? I know the one in Washington closed but reopned under a new name with the same menu.

Greg Carter
07-09-05, 23:36
Yes you paid her way too much money, but i think you were lucky so maybe it all works itself out. Please keep the price down, but this one time deal may keep her at it and allow us to bring her price down.

Check out usamrquickguide for info on your resteraunt needs. Never heard or seen this here.

Play safe,

Greg

Member #2819
07-11-05, 15:01
What time is everyone finding these ladies in Bloomington. I go out and strike out way too often. I end up dropping $.6 at AMP because I know its a sure thing.

Johnnie B, when/where is the best place and time to find Asheley.

Thanks for any advise.

Monger Forever
07-12-05, 22:10
Peoria is going to be trying to bust everyone hard core. I never saw so many undercover cops as the last few days. You would think they would focus on drugs or CORUPT POLICE. But those are minor things. ok well BECAREFUL USE YOUR BIG HEAD FELLAS!!!! Also they started posting the pics of the guys on the peoriapd.com web page. They still havent prosecuted the guys and they alredy slandered them and are trying to get them charged as sexual predators. ok later all stay safe and

F*CK The Peoria Police !!

Iceman007
07-13-05, 18:40
First of all I would like to say thanks to JohnnieB for his post earlier about Ashley aka Megan.

I was driving back home today after working in Peoria which I saw a monger get snipped last night. So in Bloomington I decided I need to fill up with gas considering it is roughly .40 a gallon cheaper than up here. I just took a quick run on the stroll for the heck of it. I went down Washington and came back up Jefferson and at the corner of Allin I saw a "dishwater" blonde. I had a hunch it just might be Megan. Well, she hopped in and yes it was Megan. She even said name and never mentioned Ashley. Drove out of town like JohnnieB had suggested and had a nice time for .30. She is a very nice girl and was a pleasure to talk to.

On the way back to dropping her off we saw and she pointed out to me an undercover female LE driving a very nice gold Chevy Avalanche.

Have fun and keep your eyes open.

Mister Quick
07-18-05, 20:42
Came back to town hoping to find Brandy again but no luck- she had refused to give me a number and said f she still needed money I might be able to findher in the area I had found. Alas she was no where to be found. I did however spot a couple of girls who may have been working girls but they were rather unattractive and I would not have wanted to do anything with them even if it was free. I am new at this but am wondering if ugly women ever get picked up? Left town without finding anything. In case you are hunting the place I found Brnady was on Market @ Allin- which is just west of a self serve laundry place. I made no notes on my first visit to town.

I did sort of keep an eye out for Mr Quick whihc I did not find. Another board member messaged me intel that it has been torn down for a couple of years. :(

Ci-Traveler
07-19-05, 17:19
Arrived in B-town about an hour and a half ago - business tomorrow. I'm set up in my hotel and took a trip across town to run the stroll.

Spied Michelle sitting by the Jesus Coffee House at about 3:30 - she looked ok from 40 feet - tan, fit, hair was clean. I went around the block and she was waiting for me. Jumped in and.......YOWZA! She's looking hard. Beyond that, her arms are bruised and look like they have cigarette burns........this girl is using hard - and Mr. Johnson was beginning to wilt fast. I gave it an effort - asked if she had a place - she said yes. Asked what I wanted - I said 1/2 and 1/2 - she asked for .5 I said sorry - I only have .3. She wanted .35 - I said I only had .3 She asked if the cemetary was ok - I said - forget it - I'll take you back. She then said - no that's fine - my trailer is fine - I just wanted to know if you would rather go to the cemetary (duh).

I took her back and told her maybe another time. She said, "I doubt it." I told her - "It looks like my hunch paid off on this decision - I agree - never again." She gave me a look that could kill.

If you want some fun with a hardbody - and you don't care if she is using or
hard looking - Michelle is ok. But she used to look a lot better.

Will try later - but for the life of me - I have no idea where these guys are finding Candy and the other blonde cutie that was discussed. I haven't seen Megan/Ashely since she was last reviewed.

Maybe I'll try Sunshine and see if the chick that was not available is available now........

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
07-28-05, 21:41
Picked up a BSW last thursday named something that started with a V and had an african american sound to it (vanashika?). She was walking around Lee toward Market with a medicine bottle full of vasaline which she said she uses for her lips?

She was very nervous. I gave her .20 as she seemed like she was down on her luck. She thanked me with a bbbjtcws (teeth were provided at no cost and were not asked for!). I drove a little around with her in the car as she did not want to be seen by someone? In fact she actually reclined my passanger seat at one point to not be seen by some black guy walking around on Allin. I dropped her near a bar off of Allin.

CI, I have picked up Ashley/Megan during lunch hours. As for candy i have not seen her ever myself. I would appreciate any contact info for the ladies you described previously.

I am taking time off of the stroll due to some parinoia and the fact that residents are probably begining to recognize my frequent travels. So i am looking for digits and will trade as well.

LE is in many different types of rides.

Play safe,

Greg

Greg Carter
08-16-05, 15:07
Picked up Chrissie (not christine/chris) today near the carwash on market. She is a large lady below the waist but average build above. She has a great complextion (half white/half black). She was wearing a black shirt, shorts, (neither she ever took off, only moved to the side).

She said she has been out of prison for 4 weeks now for a "set-up drug sting" and trying to get back on her feet. I felt bad so i gave her .2. She took me back to her place at the coachman. It was a bit nerve racking as i had to wait for her white in shape 19 year-old "nephew" to leave and they both went into the bathroom together out of sight for a moment. I was lucky that she was honest. He left and we had a good time. BBBJ, DFK, CFS-one position.

After our little party i dropped her off at a place on the otherside of town where i suspect she was spending her $ asap and she gave me her phone numbers.

Play safe,

Greg

Roady
08-17-05, 11:47
I'm glad you had a good time with her...I've never seen her around. I wonder what happened to Chris the bsw. She was great but I lost contact with her after she moved out of her "mothers" place. I'd love to have this Chrissy digits if you can.. PM me. Thanks Tom

Greg Carter
08-18-05, 16:14
I don't have contact info for her since her move either. I did see her one day hanging out at the steak and shake up by 74. I was with people i knew and she was very discreet. I liked her too and would appreciate any new contact info.

Play Safe (as much as possible),

Greg

JohnnieBravo
08-20-05, 22:33
Was out Thursday August 18th when I finally found a Hispanic SW. This girl was Puerto Rican, name was Angie, she was 38. She was only about a 6 in terms of looks but was friendly enough and provided good FS. She wanted .35 I offered .25 and she took it. When out into the country for some fun....no troubles so I tipped her another .05. She says she usually hangs around Oak and Market by the Pub but does not venture down Market to Allin as she says there is too much trouble down there. She had an interesting hair style with french braids running down both sides of her head. Also when you are up closer...she has gold front teeth, can't miss that. Be nice to her as she does not rip you off. As always guys, play safe, be smart and use Jimmies

JohnnieBravo

Mister Quick
09-06-05, 10:16
Passsed though Bloomington again last night and was hoping to recreate the luck I had first time I found a SW.

That was not to be the case. Crusied the area where I found Brandy for about a half hour or so and saw nothing except for a middle aged woman who was yelling at every car she saw. Bit to scary for my tastes. As was about to evae the area I Saw a fairly attractive brunnete girl who was wearing an outfit that was a bit too skimpy for the chilly evening that we were having. Drove by her a couple of times but was never able to attract her attention- she did have the appearance of a SW. Went to find some dinner and came back. When I cam back saw the same brunette as I did before she seemed to be walking around the same block- the one with the laundermat o it but appeared to be making it a point to avoid guyswhose attention she was attracing.Can't figure why she would be out walking around like that if not a SW- but did not want to pester her if she was not interested. Saw nothing else and decidde to leave after almost hitting soem guys in a lttle white sports car who pulled into a side street stopped and tosssed a couple fo old tires into the street. One way to get rid of them. Think they must have been busy since I saw about 5 or 6 tires in the street total while crusing.

JohnnieBravo
09-08-05, 01:26
Cruised the stroll just to see what was happening around 2 in the afternoon on Wednesday, Sept. 7th. and low and behold I came across Megan/Ashley on Allin between Washington and Market Streets walking near that little park. Stepped out to talk to her....told them that members from on this board had been looking for her. She informed me that her cell number no longer works and she is in the process of getting another one. She further tells me she most often hangs out on Front Street across from Nooners Bar. She wanted to "hang out" with me, but I was in the middle of my work day when I happened to be passing through. Good luck guys....be safe and as always use jimmies.

JohnnieBravo

Ci-Traveler
09-29-05, 22:43
Cruised the stroll just to see what was happening around 2 in the afternoon on Wednesday, Sept. 7th. and low and behold I came across Megan/Ashley on Allin between Washington and Market Streets walking near that little park.

After the one time I had with Megan/Ashley - never again. She smelled, was stoned, and her performance was awful. I've seen her out every day I've been in B-Town. Once she commanded me to "c'mere!" I told her to forget it. She looks thinner - but her face is still a 4 of 10 for me.

I've seen very little out - and what was out wasn't worth sharing. B-Town is looking grim these days.

ci-traveler

Ralph
10-07-05, 15:50
This is the girl picked up a Burger King in Normal about 5 years ago or so. Saw her about 4 or 5 times after that. Suspect she was a part timer on the stroll. Did not want any naked pics of her posted on the internet, so this is the only one I have to show. Saw her again working at another restuarant about 2 years after her phone went dead and she told me she was living with her boyfriend and that they had a kid so sshe was not seeing guys on the side anymore.

This is the only pic I have for Bloomington since I have never really had any good luck in town. Beleive the grand total of girls I found was like 3 in multiple attempts. Did not get pics of one of them and the other did not want me to show pics to anyone. Which I undestood to mean on the internet also.

Ci-Traveler
10-14-05, 10:14
This is the girl picked up a Burger King in Normal about 5 years ago or so. Saw her about 4 or 5 times after that. Suspect she was a part timer on the stroll.

I remember this girl. About six years ago she was just out of high school - probably 19 years old. I picked her up once - and we went to one of those dilapidated houses between Market and Locust on Oak - she shared an apartment with an old black lady. Because she was young, the time spent together was particularly good - she seemed fairly happy to lay on her back nd be pounded - pretty flexible too. After that, whenever she would see my vehicle, she would sprint into a location to be picked up. Once all I had was $12 and I told her I hadn't been planning to do anything that day - she said - no problem for $12, and we proceeded to spend 30 minutes together.

She got kind of ugly after that - and she gained weight. I think the pic Ralph posted is later than I saw her - looks like it anyway.

Ci-Traveler
10-14-05, 10:16
Visited Tokyo yesterday - been awhile.

A woman who was there a year or so ago - Sunny - is back. She has gained a little weight and looks older - still gives a great table shower.

I recommend her ONLY for a handshake.

The other girl is shorter - couldn't get a good look - longer hair - seemed ok. Would be interested in trying her.

Still hate the price....... .6 just to get in. $ for everything.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
10-28-05, 09:14
There is a new Spa in B-town - called Ivy Spa. Hours are 9 AM - 11 PM - and it is located south of Veteran's Parkway on Main street - near Old Farm Lakes Rd.

It is advertised as massages of all types.....

Anyone interested in TOFTT?

ci-traveler

Islay
10-29-05, 02:09
It's been a while for me at any spa, I might give it a shot. Where did you see it advertised? Also does it seem like an amp to you or like a regular spa? And who the hell keeps financing these places? Less than three years ago B-N had 0 amps and now it may be 4. Well, we'll see.

Member #2819
10-29-05, 19:00
There is a new Spa in B-town - called Ivy Spa. Hours are 9 AM - 11 PM - and it is located south of Veteran's Parkway on Main street - near Old Farm Lakes Rd.

It is advertised as massages of all types.

Anyone interested in TOFTT?

ci-travelerWish I would have read this b4 I decided on going to Sunshine on Friday. Sun met me at door and said new girl today. Her name was Jenny. She is a bit on the chunky side and her verbal skills are horrible. I set the $ on the sink as usual and she took it and left and came back and gave a half hearted massage, then had me flip. She stripped and I should have left. Boobs were saggy and she was not at all attractive. She asked if I wante a B*** J** and I no everything, she looked at me strange and I pointed to her p***y and she said $.4 and I laughed and said I already gave you $ and that is all. She started by rubbing her nipples all over me, but she would not let me touch her or play with her nipps. She finally started a CBJ and finally she let me get on top of her. She kept her legs bent and I could barely get the tip of willy to go in. I finally gave up and finished the deed myself. I cleaned myself up and got dressed. Sun was at door as I left and she asked if it was good and I told her it was terrible. She apologied and said she would take care of me next time. But as I was about to leave, the room just to the left b4 walking out, a girl was sitting in the room and I would give her a 8 looks rating. So overall Jenny rates about a 3 in looks, 2 in attitude and 2 in performance.

So maybe I will try Ivy next time.

Ci-Traveler
10-30-05, 18:32
It's been a while for me at any spa, I might give it a shot. Where did you see it advertised? Also does it seem like an amp to you or like a regular spa? And who the hell keeps financing these places? Less than three years ago B-N had 0 amps and now it may be 4. Well, we'll see.

Saw it in the Pantagraph.

I'm very sure it is an AMP - the woman who answered the phone had an Asian accent and said they don't take appointments in advance. That, given the late hours - it has to be..........

It is located in a house/home on the right side of the street as you head south on 51. Easy to miss first time around. No sign outside.

ci-traveler

Islay
11-16-05, 03:07
To add my two cents to a conversation started in the amp forum, Kappa Kabanna has some interesting options available. 2 or three years ago they had hands off dances, but starting about 1.5 years ago they offered "touch" dances that had the rule that you could not touch the breast or the pussy (as a girl put it, no kitty/no titty). The touch dances are/were $30, and done in the "upper" level, curtained off with a bouncer sitting guard. Since about December/January they took the old dance area in the corner and walled it off to make the "ultra vip" area. In there you can purchase a half hour with your choice girl for $150 or an hour for $300. In that area there is no constant bouncer, however a waitress will make an occasional appearance and the "manager" may peek in. I've had a half hour in this room a couple times with different girls.

The room has a sheer curtain door, the rest is a wall that can't be seen through. Inside there are two large leather couches, on in the immediate left corner and one in the far right corner. Lining the walls in between is a large white'ish sofa, tables and what not. There's some curtains hanging (I think) that give a sort of harem ambience. The lighting is worst in there than in the rest of the club, though you can still see.

A dance with lot's of fun...that's a tricky turn of phrase. I suppose that with the right girl you could get some extended hanky panky. My first experience was a long touch dance, which honestly just got boring. My second experience the next girl was better, better dance and she grabbed my hands and put them to her chest. That's the most exciting I've known, though ymmv could apply. One thing I could postulate is to determine which girl might give the best dance, give a few tips at the rail and see which girls take the tip in the most personable/erotic way. If a girl knocks your socks off at the rail, the chances are she'll be great in a dance.

Now if you really want to spend 150-300 to maybe possibly touch a tit, I'd recommend going to an amp or escort, or checking a strip club board that discusses dancers. Stripclublist is a place to start (add a .com to that and you're ready to go), although I wouldn't recommend posting/putting too much into what's said there. The girls of the club are pretty catty and insult each other constantly on the board. It's not a board that requires a log-in, so anyone can post under any number of aliases, which makes the posts much less valuable. HOWEVER, there can be a diamond in the rough here and there, and the discussion of the ultra vip has come up recently, along with some dancers. If you're interested, go take a look.

Member #2819
11-23-05, 18:38
Finally had the opportunity to pick up Chris. Saw her walking down Market and went around the block and picked her up. Went to the park and agreed on .25 for BBBJCIM. Dropped her off at her place, she gave me digits for the next time.

I will look her up again. Best BBJCIM I have had in a very long time.

Jason

luvHookers
11-24-05, 01:42
Headed for the stroll around 6:45pm Wed night. Saw a girl, looked Mexican, rounded the corner at Lee and Market. She had a short coat, knee-high boots with her pants tucked in. Suspected she had to be working, so I went around a few blocks, down to Allin and circled back. She was sitting at the laundromat on the ledge, sure enough, giving the wave. By the time I got back again she was gone, so hope one of you mongers posts your experience!

Mister Quick
11-25-05, 12:17
I was also in town Wednesday, a lot later than luvhookers guessing it must have been 10 to 10:30. Did not see any girl sout, still hopingto find Brnady the first one I picked up last summer. Within a short period of time I did see someone pulled over (for unknown reason) by an unmarked police car, this was on Market St. Pulled onto one of the side streets and sawa very well dressed oriental woman who must have been in her 50s wave at me, not really into oientals or older women so did not stop. A few minutes later I saw someone else pulled over by another unmarked cop car. Decided it was not the best of times ot be cruising so decided to head out of town. On the way back to 55/74 I saw the oriental woman again who was real obvious in trying to flag me down, also the first car that had been pulled over by an unmarked police car must have been someone real dangerous since there were now 5 marked cop cars with their lights on surrounding the car. Not a good night.

Hoehoehoe
11-25-05, 20:13
Doesn't it sound like the Oriental Woman was the bait for a sting? Unless unmarked LE is just nailing cruisers who circle the block a few times.

All the guy had to do to get 5 cars around his is to get argumentative...probably someone who really didn't want to get his name in the papers.

HHH

Oxymoron
12-01-05, 17:28
As an out of towner visiting your fair city on Sunday I saw 4-6 SW's some B some W just off market on Monroe, Wash, Front and Allin. Stopped back on Wed and did not see squat. It was pretty cold and there were a lot of LE's out (Both Nights). I guess it was a case of the wrong place wrong time.