PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

BJ Daty
01-09-05, 20:42
I have allways avoided Ces leve (SP?) because of the posts I have read on the wsg. I hope I am not giving away a great secrit but Boys you need to give this place another look. Here is my story.

I made the drive to Belvideer during the snow storm because I could not work in the snow and my feet were ice cold. Having spent most of the last three weeks dreaming about a visit with Peggy, I thought she would be just the girl to warm me up. I should tell you I have never had Peggy but the reports I have read and my fetish of redheads had me ready to spirt even on the drive out. We really did not get that much snow, but to my surprise and horror Exec. was closed. The sign said because of weather.

I did not have time to go to the rock though I did have the money. As I passed Ces. I decided to give them a try. The worst that could happen is I leave with blue balls and learn that this is not a good place.

When I entered the place looked clean and the receptionest greated me. Now I began to regret comming in because the place seemed less frendly than exec. two girls Sofe and Ginnger were available and the receptionest was sorta cold. Neather girl looked happy that I was there and I almost left but the balls were thinking differently. So I chose Sofe who appeared to be the younger of the two.

When we got to the room I was instructed to shower and Sofe would return. When she came back I noticed she was wearing heavy panty hose this comcerned me and I was glad to see her remove them.

She began with a bra and pantys massage and then when I asked if I could remove her bra she said sure. I am certin she would have taken off the thong but I was not really intrested in that. on the flip she gave a nice massage. then she asked if she could provide any other service. I will not go into detail about that except to say we had a very happy ending. Nothing that you would not expect in belvedeer just the usual ending with just a smatering of russion.

Now there is one speceal highlight Sofe has the nicest rack I have laid eyes on. This may be in part to my having run into alot of silicone latly but I was impressed. She is not a young girl but those pups are nice.

so here is my raiting
The joint it self
Clenlyness 8
coveniance 8 the rear entrance and showers in the room are a pluss
the bed 4 too small I like the girl in the bed
other 6 no hot tub a definate draw back

Note: this is simmiler to how I would raite exec except for the tub

The Girl:
Looks 7 (But her tits get a 10)
Attitude 9 (secound in my experiance only to Vicy at Exec.)
Finnish 9 (could have used more rushon)
Tits 10
Ass 5 too meny tatoos (the real tits make up for that though)

I reolize meny will say they run hot and cold but this boy will go again. Still whant to do Peggy next but Sofe and I will dance again. Did I mension the tits NICE!
Live free and die well your comrad Bj Daty.

Ps. always check for hair in your teeth before returning home.

Tencan
01-11-05, 10:59
good to hear that you were able to get extras from Cest. I stopped going there a while ago becuase the service was hit or miss..and I dont want to ber laying out the money for just a massage. I have seen Michelle a few times since she has made it back to Exec and she is great. Lost a lot of weight, has a gerat attitude and her chin trick is to die for. Lately I have been sticking to Peggy and Michelle at Exec but there are plenty of other good looking girls there to choose from. I saw a few new faces the last time I went but did not get any names. I wish they would ahve some kind of scrap book or pics on the PC that we could view. A lot of time they have new girls working but I dont see them because they are busy when I visit. Plus I usually make appointments when I hook up.

Pluto2
01-29-05, 19:49
Visited Exec a couple of weeks ago, tried a new face Nikki. Not to be confused with Nicole.

Looks 8
Massage 5
Attitude 4

Very attractive but doesn't seem to be into the work. Pleasant enough but --maybe a bad day for her.

Worth a try.

Tuna Lover
02-16-05, 15:03
Went to Belvidere last week and decided to check out Barb. I had seen her in the lobby area before but had never had a session with her. It seems that everytime that I went in there she was busy. This time I called ahead and got an appointment. Barb is a friendly young lady with a good body. She may not be to everybodys taste but then again who is. Her service is to the level that one would expect from The Executive. Massage was only O.K. but that is not why I really went there. Finish was of the traditional variety but with very good technique. Overall a good experience.

Looks 7
Massage 6
Finish 8
Overall 7

Hammer7
02-19-05, 03:29
First of all I want to thank all of you for your input on this board. As I manage to get to the parlors about once a year, I often lurk around looking for tips and info that can help me make a better decision.

I'd been traveling back from Reno on Monday and decided to make the drive up to Belvidere on the way home. No one really caught my eye, and none of hte names that I saw on the board rang a bell, so I chose Dora. She said she's been there for a few years, but I don't really remember reading abouther before so she might have changed names. I believe she's 100% Polish, with a very nice set of breats that appeared to be very real. I'm terrible at this but I'd guess C cups.

I declined the jacuzzi saying that I'm sure she's sick of it by now, which she agreed to. Then, we chatted a bit, which is fine with me though I've noticed some of you don't like that, so this is my warning to those who prefer the silent treatment.

She had a very light touch mith mostly fingernails, but near the end of massaging my back she climed on the table and used her weight. That felt great.

Anyway, the massage was decent, and the return massage was pretty good, though I really didn't push anything. The ending seemed about average, but she was slow and methodical which can usually help me build up a lot more without realizing it.

Good looking, friendly, with an average massage. It's not that I wouldn't try her again, but I'd like to try someone new next time for comparison's sake.

By the way, I know this is going back a bit, but the first time I visited (about 7 years ago), I went to C'est La Vie and teh second time (about a year later)it was a 180 degree change. The first time was great, but the second time was awful. I've been going to Exec ever since.

I'll probably be going a lot more too since I seem to have missed the window of opportunity on the AMPs.

I did have some fun out in Reno, but that's obviously for another board.

Relentless
03-08-05, 22:29
Guys,

It seems dead here and no new reports since Feb 19(17 days without any reports). I know partly it due to trouble getting on but hope you guys keep it alive.
Regarding my recent experience at the Executive. I chose Barbara. Nice body,nice breasts,tall and generally good body. But the session was a dud. She worked on my legs and feet as though it was going out of fasion. No opportunity to touch and fondle breasts. Minimum contact with hands to her body. Massage was very weak. No Russian or Oriental whatever you may call. No boob job. Just a hand job and some boob touching at that time. I felt it was a waste of money. Will definitely not repeat and dont recommend anyone even to try. I thought Janet was bad but Barb is indifferent and that is even worse. Janet has at least some sane days.

Bill01
03-09-05, 23:51
Went ot Exec Tues. Not there for a year. Wish I could get back to Rockford more often. I have had Judy. It was her day off. After reading the other posts I decided on Peggy. There was also Michelle and Dora available. Dora looked the best and youngest. Michelle was nice but I kept reading how good Peggy was for her Age and Size. She is short and carrying a little extra weight. Nice for her size if you like bigger. Large rack that she knows how to use. We had a nice massage session for me and a great reverse. She let me give her a happy ending which she enjoyed a lot. When she could get up, she gave me a very special ending. She knows a couple of tricks to make it very enjoyable. She even washed my back in the final cleanup. Keep this post coming. It is without a doubt the best deal in the country and I have been around.

Chicago Bob
03-13-05, 09:16
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever 1)experienced a two-girl massage at Executive, or 2)inquired about a two-girl massage at Executive.

Thinking about heading out there today - but of course, only after I'm armed with the right info... :)

Thanks!

-Bob

BJ Daty
03-13-05, 19:17
I asked Jenny about that she made a look like the idea made her sick. I would ask Peggy or Vicky.

BJ Daty
03-13-05, 19:24
Ok two trips to report.

First Sabreina. What a waist of time and money. She is a first class *****.

Secound Peggy.

She is everything I want in a massage girl. SHe really gets into it. Now I know some of you are caught up in the looks race, then barb, jannet and sabreina are right up your alley. If like me you whant sex or close to it (peggy did not actualy do anything extra) then peggy is your girl. SHe proves that you can keep the rules and make the man feel like you are not.

Her throut massage (as close to head as you will get at exec is awsome) and her russian is the bomb.

two pops are the stander

Yes boys PEGGY rules. and in case peggy reads this the heating man says hi.

Cowboy 53
03-14-05, 20:06
Have not been to Exec. in a while. Can anyone give some help on who to see and if there are some new girls there.

Thanks

BJ Daty
03-15-05, 01:04
Cowboy

See peggy Michel Vicy Jenny or dorra

Stay away from jannet and Sabrena

Peggy is the best in my humble veiw I have not seen all the girls though some are just too butt well you know what I mean.

Relentless
03-15-05, 22:14
Right on B.J.Daty! Janet is a mean *****.She loves to bite the hand that feeds her. She mistreats customers and wants tip. Sabrina is a total loser and does not want to be touched. I dont know what she is doing there. She acts like she is being forced to do it and wants to do it with as little of her heart in it as possible. Incredible that the management keeps these bad apples on in spite of various people writing about it. If they replaced these girls with some pleasant girls there would be less negative reporting. Only bad things is that lone wanderer who is not knowledgeable of this board will get fleeced by these ********.

Tomcat 56
03-16-05, 20:08
Anyone been there lately. Read somewhere a while back the girls were younger and more attractive.

Thanks

Bulls143
03-18-05, 01:10
First time here in a lonnnng time. Had a session with Kara. Took a nice shower and then some conversation in the hot tub. Shes not the finest gal there but shes down to earth, cute and nice and that what counts. Did I meantion her huge jugs? Massage was real good and a very happy ending. Out

Quick Nick
03-18-05, 12:54
I had some time to kill last Friday, so I took a drive to the executive in the mid afternoon. There were three to choose from, Vicky, Tina, and Jenny. I had seen Tina before, and I temporarily forgot about the good reviews for Vicky, so I chose Jenny, a cute, tall blond.
We had a very enjoyable session, with an outstanding finish. She is a talker, which I don't mind, but I know that bugs some of you. Standard executive stuff, nothing extra available. I would see her again.

BJ Daty
03-18-05, 17:52
I was there in January.

Saw a young girl in the back on my way out but the two that were available when I came in were older, one early 40s the other Ginnger late 40s I think though I may be wrong the one I chose and I cant think of her name was 39 40 in that range.

The service was good nice happy ending if you search my posts you will find the report.

Did I say she had great tits infact and this may be a sad thing she had the best tits I have handeld at least since the 70s

oh well

Live free die well

Cheesy Rider
03-22-05, 20:14
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever 1)experienced a two-girl massage at Executive, or 2)inquired about a two-girl massage at Executive.

Thinking about heading out there today - but of course, only after I'm armed with the right info... :)

Thanks!

BobI haven't experienced it there but a while back I was told by Sandy (who no longer works there) that it is available. I guess it depends on the girl and how well the other girls like her. I miss Sandy.

Ken Blue Eyes
03-30-05, 16:18
Recently obtained service at Executive for the first time. I've stopped in before, but never saw any "available" provider that I wanted to see.

First, based on recommendations here, I asked if Peggy was available. Some of you will be sad to hear that that Peggy is no longer working at Executive, according to the receptionist.

I asked if there were any other redheads. Michelle volunteered. I guess her hair is kind of a light red, but not what I had in mind. Plus, I couldn't remember if she had good recommendations or not (turns out that she does have good recommendations).

Anyhow, I went with Dora, who is short, has short red hair (probably not natural), and has an enhanced rack (looks nice, but I've never liked the way enhanced feels). Dora is very intelligent and was born and raised in Poland. Her English is good, and our conversations were very enjoyable and on many subjects.

Service was standard. She likes a light reverse massage, and her own massage is fairly light. Finish was very nice, and unrushed. I would recommend her and see her again.

Ken

Prowler49
03-30-05, 21:06
Well I made my first trip to Belvidere the past 2 days for business. I did not have the foresight to do the proper research so My trip was lame. Do any of you guys have any tips on where to find local talent. I read a couple stories in the local paper that there was a crackdown going on. Any other action going on except for the Exec? I will be doing monthly trips to the area on a monthly basis and some info would be appreciated.

Take it easy,

Prowler

BJ Daty
03-31-05, 01:04
If Peggey is gone then all is lost. She was more of a blond then a red head. Dora was blond when I had her. If anyone knows the where abouts of my Peggy please tell. And Mishell rocks.

TheShadow2
04-10-05, 11:07
Exec fans,
I'll be visiting Executive this week. I'm disappointed Peggy is no longer there, I saw her the last three times I was there and had a great time.
Can anyone give any current top choices? Peggy always served me two pops, and I enjoyed that. Also prefer a larger rack, but that's not a necessity.
Any tips appreciated, PM me if you prefer.
Thanks in advance :-)

BJ Daty
04-10-05, 22:17
Shadow peggy always suggested I try Michelle

mr nice guy
04-11-05, 20:24
Shadow peggy always suggested I try MichelleI agree, never had a bad session with her, not the best body, but great attitutude.

Big Baldman
04-13-05, 19:22
A month ago I tried Michelle.

OK massage.

After the session there was no soap.

Michelle thought it was funny!

I had to go home with oil all over me!

NO CLASS!

Jimbo33
04-19-05, 09:08
It's been over a month since my last visit to Belvidere. I would love to try out Exec, but I can only visit during the day light hours and I prefer a back entrance such as they have at Cest. The last time I was there I went with Sofe. I had an Above Average experience and would recommend her. I will definately be seeing her again, If she remains there. I do want to try out the Exec soon, If I can time it so there's no cars or people on the street when I sneak in there, lol.

Member #4914
04-20-05, 00:52
I do want to try out the Exec soon, If I can time it so there's no cars or people on the street when I sneak in there, lol.So once you sneek in, how you gonna get back out?

Jimbo33
04-20-05, 08:39
So once you sneek in, how you gonna get back out?Hopefully when I walk out I'll have a smile on my face and no one who knows me will be able to recognize THAT, lol.

TheShadow2
04-21-05, 21:44
Here's what I do, and I've never been recognized:
1. Park on a side street or around back.
2. Wear a hat and shades.
3. Live and work 3 hours away :-)

Seriously, anyone who has been with Michelle at exec, please email me.
I'd like to ask a couple questions about what everyone sees in her, but I think they may read the board so would rather do it in private...

Thencame Brnsn
04-22-05, 13:40
I park down the street about a block or so. Have a few cold ones and play some Tri-towers, then just do the meandering-window shopping thing until I get there.
Used to be really good at this before Rae's in Racine was Rae's. Had some other name, and about four other girls. There used to be a few pubs on Douglas, and a bookstore where you could relax prior to visiting. However I hate going to a place where the same girls have worked since I have been going there (1977ish). I know, kind of hypocriatical, but hey that's me.

Made a mistake about six years ago, between out of town job changes of going to GT on Rockford (are they still open, haven't made that run since rule change). I had been going there for so long I remember when they used to be open longer hours. Well I didn't know little pubbery around the corner changed hands, and the male patrons were just waaaaay tooo friendly.

Jimbo33
04-24-05, 14:02
I park down the street about a block or so. Have a few cold ones and play some Tri-towers, then just do the meandering-window shopping thing until I get there.

Used to be really good at this before Rae's in Racine was Rae's. Had some other name, and about four other girls. There used to be a few pubs on Douglas, and a bookstore where you could relax prior to visiting. However I hate going to a place where the same girls have worked since I have been going there (1977ish). I know, kind of hypocriatical, but hey that's me.

Made a mistake about six years ago, between out of town job changes of going to GT on Rockford (are they still open, haven't made that run since rule change). I had been going there for so long I remember when they used to be open longer hours. Well I didn't know little pubbery around the corner changed hands, and the male patrons were just waaaaay tooo friendly.I believe that Golden Touch is still open. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think that the reason behind them still being open is that they don't offer
THAT good of service. You may want to try the Lingerie Shops close by. As
for the bar right there: Yes It's Gay and has been for a long time.

Jimbo33
04-24-05, 14:07
Here's what I do, and I've never been recognized:
1. Park on a side street or around back.
2. Wear a hat and shades.
3. Live and work 3 hours away :-)

Seriously, anyone who has been with Michelle at exec, please email me.
I'd like to ask a couple questions about what everyone sees in her, but I think they may read the board so would rather do it in private...Thanks for the info. I've got the shades, now I just need to get a Cubs hat. Do they still manufacturer those? LOL

GlobeRunner
04-24-05, 17:10
everytime i check these places out the girls in the lobby are very unattrictive. Maybe the hot ones are busy so I always pop my head in hoping to find that diamond in the rough. Anyway any hotties to recommend? Has anyone ever received more than the usual happy ending release or take out? I've seen girls working in these places that use to work at the lingeire shops in Rockford and the lingeire shops are Full Service. So if the girls are going the distance in Rockford why won't they in Belvidere? Maybe it's company policy in Belvidere, but I what management don't know won't hurt them. I can keep a secret if the girls keep a secret. Know what i mean? I'm sure the girls are interested in making some extra grocery money.

Doctor WU
04-26-05, 19:51
Gentlemen,

Had an awesome visit with Michelle last week. She's a very nice lady with huge breastages that she knows how to use. Nice massage, the "chin trick" mentioned elsewhere was in play and a great finish. That's what I call true value.

If you like 'em skinny, she is not for you. But for boob lovers it is paradise. Standard Exec pricing and left a .25 tip for great service. I will see her again and would recommend. Said she works Sun - Wed and occasional fill-in.

Are you with me?

Doctor Wu

Ken Blue Eyes
04-29-05, 22:10
Recently saw Andra, a short, small-breasted, shaved, petite (for Executive) brunette with multiple tattoos. For me, the only negative was stretch marks across the belly. Nobody's perfect.

Attitude was outstanding, and if you do a good job at reverse massage, it will be appreciated.

In short, we really hit it off, and she would be someone that I would enjoy spending time with apart from provided services. Her massage is a nice mixture of very soft/sexy and medium hard. I passed on the jacuzzi, and our time was particularly unrushed and enjoyable. Finish was satisfying, and she went the extra mile (all within house rules, of course)

I'd see her again. In fact, I'm going to make a point of it. But then, I like natural small breasts, and most of the women at executive seem to be on the voluptuous or rubenesque end, which can be fun but is not my preference. I liked the amps when they were around, but I'm kind of getting dialed into the interraction with the girls at executive, despite the restricted services. The absence of a language barrier is a definite plus.

Ken

Poosiedrinker
04-30-05, 08:35
I recently saw Jamie at the Exec. She was nice. We went into the hot tub but she sat across from me. She did a great job on the massage. I did a massage for her which I could tell she enjoyed. The handshake was only ok if that. She was not into it at all and I could tell that she was getting aggrivated that it took me awhile. She also told me that she was new here. I think I will try Andrea next time.

TheShadow2
05-01-05, 00:45
Finally got in to see Michelle last week. Pretty much agree with everyone elses opinion, huge rack, nice smile, very enthusiastic, not a clock watcher. Knows lots of little tricks to add to your experience. Worth the trip.

Spramanator
05-03-05, 08:29
Hi all! I went to the exec on sunday and had a choice of 3: Nicole, grandma and receptionist. Saw another girl there but as she was giving $$ to the receptionist she was not avail. Too bad, I would have loved to have tried her. She had long dark hair, kind of tall and young. Nice looking body from what I can tell. Anyone know who that is from my weak description? Anyway I chose Nicole. Long dirty blonde hair, very skinny. She is from the chicago area. Body is about a 6 or 7, I prefer large breasticles, hers were about a b cup at best. Nice firm a$$ and legs though. Massage was ok but her light touch was great. Did the reverse and she seemed to really enjoy it. No cave diving though. When we switched she was kind of wobbly which made me believe her when she said she really enjoyed the reverse massage. Frontal massage was ok, allowed me to let my fingers do the walking but once again no cave diving, even though I could feel that the cave was wet. Also she does not allow her nipples to be touched which was kind of a turn off, like I said I am a breast man. Finish was ok but kind of mechanical, did the job though. Probably will not see her again though. I tried to get some info from her about peggy (man I miss her) but was told that she quit, got fired, management and her did not agree. Anyone know where she went to? Well that is my story and I am sticking to it lol.

Sprammy

Think with head one so head two can have some fun!

Doctor WU
05-04-05, 00:39
I had a very nice time with Kara last week at the Exec. She's a pleasant girl with big brestages and racing-stripe shaved. Not rushed at all, got a great massage, she really enjoyed the reverse massage (!), and a good finish for me.

She's nice to talk with, but not overly chatty. Give her a try, I think you'll like it. I know I'll see her again.

Are you with me?

Doctor Wu

Quick Nick
05-05-05, 00:58
Two weeks ago I took the drive out to the Exec. I chose Vicky, based on reccommendations here. I wasn't disappointed. She has a great personality and devoted a great deal of attention to getting the job done. Usual Exec finish, but the attitude was great. I would see her again.
--qn

googly2
05-07-05, 14:45
After having read the posts here, I eagerly looked forward to my detour off I90 on my way back from Wisconsin, but the force was not with me. The Executive had three girls to choose from. didn't catch any names, but the first was a dyed blonde, maybe 30, very fat and unattractive. The second was also a dyed blonde, maybe 50, slender, but looked drugged out and nasty. The last was a brunette, maybe 25, prettier face, but also chunky. Wanted 85 at the door, and I thought maybe third girl would be OK, but figured I check out the competition. Big mistake. C'est LaVie had only one girl available, maybe 25, dyed blonde, again very nasty, and never once did she make eye contact. Also wanted 85 at door. I thought about heading back to the Executive for girl number 3 but didn't.

Either I went at bad time (3:30 on Friday afternoon) or other posters here are much more heterosexual than me as I couldn't imagine getting horned up ever with three of these four girls, and the other was so so. For those who want to try, keep in mind that Belvidere is about 5 miles north of I-90 (State Street/20 exit), and it felt to me I might be going wrong way since there ain't much of anything first couple miles. Executive is on the right, before the river, C'est La Vie is also on right, after river, and near top of the hill. Hope they have better options if you go!

Ken Blue Eyes
05-09-05, 10:40
Either I went at bad time (3:30 on Friday afternoon) or other posters here are much more heterosexual than me as I couldn't imagine getting horned up ever with three of these four girls, and the other was so so. For those who want to try, keep in mind that Belvidere is about 5 miles north of I-90 (State Street/20 exit), and it felt to me I might be going wrong way since there ain't much of anything first couple miles. Executive is on the right, before the river, C'est La Vie is also on right, after river, and near top of the hill. Hope they have better options if you go!They have a lot of girls at Executive, but most of them seem to be usually occupied. Like you, I've found only 2-3 available women when I walk in. And they are usually on the chunky, older side. I recommend sitting down, having a cup of coffee, and chatting with the available girls/receptionist, telling them what you are looking for. "She" may or may not be available, or it might be a long wait until an acceptable (to you) girl is ready to see you.

Don't get me wrong; there's no hidden harem of beautiful women at Executive. And the better looking ones don't necessarily have the best attitude/service. For me, it's more a situation of the price being relatively cheap and the lack of better options. I've had fun with a couple of the women there. Definitely was worth $85 for a private, safe experience. Compare that to $250 or more for a private escort who might be more beautiful, have an room/apartment, and offer more services availailable.

Ken

Mr Stinky
05-09-05, 13:54
Ken Blue Eyes is right. For the price, Exec is a pretty good deal. Maybe not the most beautiful girls, but for the most part, great attitudes and a relaxing hour. Nicole, Michelle, Tanya and a couple others are very nice ladies and you'll have fun. 200-300 big ones for an escort is not in my financial braket.

C'est La Vie is no comparision.

DJ

Jimbo33
05-10-05, 08:22
Ken Blue Eyes is right. For the price, Exec is a pretty good deal. Maybe not the most beautiful girls, but for the most part, great attitudes and a relaxing hour. Nicole, Michelle, Tanya and a couple others are very nice ladies and you'll have fun. 200-300 big ones for an escort is not in my financial braket.

C'est La Vie is no comparision.

DJIf you do go to C'est La Vie You may be able to get a little snack to go along with that pop. Sofe is a little heavy and got some art-work on her bod, but
she can be fun.

BJ Daty
05-13-05, 18:11
Oh boy did i screw up. I just moved to belvidere and my naighbor works at the pet shop accross from exec. Crap how can I sneek in now?

Young Man
05-14-05, 00:49
Lots of details...if you neighbor comes up to you and calls you BJ Daty, at least you know you do no have to sneak in ;)

Mr Stinky
05-14-05, 01:53
The best way to handle the situation is to invite him to go with you. Your treat. If that doesn't work, there's always the fake beard and sunglasses. Or, go on his day off.

DJ

BJ Daty
05-15-05, 00:52
young man you are right this is why I always get caught. well I could move again sooner than I thought.

And before I sign off Peggy where are you?

Bender42
05-18-05, 14:50
Hey, its my first time posting. Just wondering if anyone has tried Sun Spa in Sycamore on Rt. 64? Got a hand shake for .4. Much better massage than at Executive too.

Jimbo33
05-19-05, 09:30
Hey, its my first time posting. Just wondering if anyone has tried Sun Spa in Sycamore on Rt. 64? Got a hand shake for .4. Much better massage than at Executive too.Sycamore is a bit of a drive, but tell us more, maybe it would be worth the cruise. Many girls there? Looks? any extras? Taste good?
Do they paint their toe-nails? (Just kidding.. I could care care less.)

Bulls143
05-21-05, 17:51
Paid Exec a visit and I chose Vicky. Cute gal with Grrr-888 attitude and not rushed at all which is always a plus. Huge knockers that were hott. Great massage and real good reverse. ( Exec rules apply ) Loved the dirty talk and the Russian. Boy did I explode. Nice shower and overall good time. Out

Big Mike
05-24-05, 15:40
I am planning on breaking my Belvidere cherry this next week. I am wondering if TOS is ever available or whether DFK is on the dione in menu?

Are there any working girls in the city near by?

Thanks

Big Mike
05-27-05, 18:02
Well, My cherry is broken.

I did a little homework on this board. Tons of info here. Found the place easily. As I entered, there were three girls sitting in the lobby, as I read there would be. I was introduced to them and stopped listening to the names as soon as I heard Michelle. I was pleased that she was available.

As we entered the room, I told her I was a MP virgin, but had read about the place on the net and specifically read about her. She giggled a bit. I took my shower and waited for her to return. She walked directly to me and asked " So, what do you know about this place? " Which I guessed it was my cue to take off her bathing suit. I did; she was now just as naked as me.

She asked if I wanted to go into the hot tub, I declined because I was told it was hard on the girls' skin. She said the it was obvious I had done my homework. She seemed happy; I felt cool!

I have never had a massage before, so did not know what to expect and consequently can not rate it. As she rubbed my back with the oils, I was reaching around and rubbing her ass and hugh boobs. It seemed to take a long time and I worried about the time running out before we got to the good stuff. Amature worries, I now know. While I was on my back she made a few passes at my inner thighs tickling the scrot. Nice. That got the blood flowing.

She asked if I would like to massage her, I did. I laughed because I really did not know what to do, so I just lubed up and rubbed her titts and kitty. I read on the board that there would not be any penetration allowed, so I did not try. As she laid there she really did not open up her legs to welcome kitty petting, so I did not press the issue.

After a bit of my fumbled attempt to give her a massage, she asked if I wanted to lay back down, I did. A lot of very light tickling and teasing in the Johnson neighborhood. Very erotic. especially in the prostate / scrot area. Then she oils up her enormous titties and chest, all the way to her chin, crawls up on the table and starts rubbing Mr. J. with her titts. Awesome. Then she pinches Mr. J. between her chin and chest giving the very definite illusion that I am balls deep into her mouth. WOW. Nice. Affter a bit of this, she stands next to me stroking and teasing while I am playing with her kitty from behing. No penetration, but definite clit access. I exploded shortly thereafter.

This place lived up to all my expectations / anticipations. Michelle, is a bit heavy (baby fat type build). She is older, all natural, stretch marks, etc. Probably 38 - 43 years old. I love older women, so I had a ball. I can see this will be keeping me from the escort action for some time to come. I paid $85 to start, $20 tip. She was happy, I can't wait to go back.

M.

Slammer 82
05-31-05, 02:48
Well, this is my first post. For starters, I would like to thank all of you for your information that you've given.

I have been going to executive for just over a year now (based on the boards recommendations). I have seen Nicole, Dora, Sabrina, Jen, Sherri?, and Dora again. I must say that I have never left disappointed.

My first visit with Nicole was excellent. She's a nice looking thin red head with an ass to die for. She had a great personality too. Good massage, allowed a little roaming on the reverse, standard finish.

Dora was next. A little bit older but in great shape. Was a blonde the first time that I saw her (a red head the 2nd). Was told that she talked too much about her Polish heritage and her kid but I didn't find this to be the case. During the hot tub session she sat on my lap which I found very delightful. Back in the room massage was weak. She rubs you very lightly with the tips of her fingers and expects the same on the reverse. So all in all, nice looking woman, friendly personality, weak massage, didn't allow much roaming, standard finish.

Sabrina was my third visit. I must say that I haven't heard a good thing about her on this board. This surprises me because she was the best of the group for me. (must of caught her on the right day). She has a dark complexion, petite, with a fabulous body. Gave an average massage but on the reverse she let the hands roam freely. She became very wet and her nipples got hard. She then jumped off the table and told me to lay back down and gave me the release. Nice looking, great body, average massage, great finish.

The fourth visit while waiting in the lobby I saw Sabrina again. She looked a lot worse than the first time I saw her. There was a guy who walked out on his session w/her after 5 min. and was trying to get his money back. He said she was acting like a b*tch from the min. she walked in the room. So I suppose you guys might have been right about her. I chose Jen. Blonde, thin, very tan. Again very nice looking. She has a wonderful personality and gave me the best massage I've ever had. Very nice finish except that a part of me decided to end it too soon. Attractive, excellent personality, grade A massage, not very liberal on the reverse though.

My final report will be on Sherri (I apologize if I got the name wrong). She was a little on the heavy side but had huge juggs. In the hot tub both of our hands wandered around a quite a bit (thought I was gonna lose it there). In the room she let my hands go anywhere and even helped out which was very cool. She also gave a really nice finish. Massage was okay, good personality, great performance. Not bad looking but I'm kinda partial to the thinner more petite types.

So that does it. Sorry if a lot of my info was repetitive and I'm sorry that I took so long to post. I will be going back in the next couple of weeks and would like to try someone new so I would appreciate your suggestions. By the way, don't you guys wish you could get a session with the receptionist. She's hot. Also I've never gotten more than one pop but I've heard that some girls will do this. I'd also like to know if any one has ever experienced DFK or DAT at the exec.

Sorry for the long post (if I posted more often it wouldn't be this long). And thanks again for all your previous post. They have been very informative so keep them coming.

Later,

Slammer

Taco Malo
05-31-05, 15:21
Welcome to the club newbies.

Great post Slammer.

Big Mike - Man, you and I had the exact same experience our first times. Damn, it was like I could have written that whole thing myself. Hey, sounds like that was Executive. Was that Michelle kind of a big chick, with big boobs and who talks really dirty?

Peace

Taco Malo
05-31-05, 15:27
Readin Dr. Wu's report on Michelle, I see it's the one I was talking about. The chin trick does rule.

Good to know, I almost went back to C'Est La Vie too look for her.

One time I went into Executive looking for a 2 girl - and they said they don't do it. I had a 2 girl with Michelle and another woman back in the good ol' C'Est La Vie days and it ruled. Anyone know if 2 at a time is available at Executive?

Chief_Wiggum
06-01-05, 15:49
Anyone know if 2 at a time is available at Executive?I was offered it a lot like two years ago when I used to ask about it. Amy did it (gone), and this other girl who turned to escorting also did it (she's gone, too). I think Nicole does it, but don't quote me on it. I think it depends on the girl, because she's going to only want to do it with someone she's comfortable with. I stopped inquiring about it because it was confirmed many times over that the girls don't massage each other. It's supposed to be 2 times the door fee, so it's not like you're saving any money buying in bulk.

Packer Fan
06-01-05, 22:11
Went to the Executive today, and had a choice of many girls, picked Michelle. She is a heavy set reddish blonde, and the drapes match the carpet. All natuiral 38D's, and while she would not break the rules for the Exec, a very good time was had. Two pops, nice massage, she played with herself a bit for me, and lots of nice sexy talk. If you don't mind a bigger girl I would highly recommend her.

Big Mike
06-02-05, 17:33
I am a little bummed that I did not get the dirty talk treatment. I'll have to find out why??

Also, not necessarily in regards to only Michelle, how does one go about getting the second pop? I'd have to get the first one off rather quickly to have enough time to build up to the second. Any tips out there? One of the things I'd like to do is just have her work on my front, nevermind the back rub. It's easier to have my hands on her at the same time.

One of the things I want to do is experience all the ladies that are getting good reviews. However, I will feel as though I have slighted Michelle if she is available and I do not pick her. I guess I am too nice of a guy, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Where is the hot tub? Do I have to walk the hallway naked to get to it? LOL.

Mr Stinky
06-04-05, 09:10
If you want two pops, you need to ask the girl at the beginning. She'll take care of you before starting the massage. Then the second pop comes at the normal conclusion of the massage.

The hot tub is in one of the rooms and you won't walk around naked.

Don't worry about trying other girls. They understand. If you have a concern about hurt feelings - and that really won't happen - go on Michelles days off. I believe she works Wednesday thru Saturday.

Remember, this is a business to them. Not a personal relationship.

Play hard and play safe

DJ

Relentless
06-04-05, 20:36
Visited Executive today. Many new girls and some seemed very cute but I can do only one girl at a time. Anyway I saw Katey very cute, pleasant and gave a very good session. No push hands away etc. Lots of smiles. Not much talking but that is ok with me as I dont always like to do chitchat . Just want to enjoy the visit. I will not go in graphic details but suffice here to say that she is a definite repeat. New to Executive but not new to the world of masseus. A side note that Janet is not working anymore either the management wised up and got rid of her due to poor attitude or she left for her own reasons. Either way it is none too soon and no real loss as some unsuspecting guys were being taken. Have fun guys. Executive is still the same way as it always has been!

Big Mike
06-06-05, 17:25
How do we know the girls read this forum? Has anyone received positive verification?

Big Mike
06-07-05, 23:47
Made my second visit to The Exec. This time, Dora was available. Nice figure. Beautiful older woman. I like the older gals. Young girls need to learn how to please a man and I don't want to be the guinea pig and pay at the same time. Light massage, nice relaxed, no rush finish. Very pleasant.

I put saliva on my finger...she did not allow that. Told me nicely. No problem. Will probably see again.

Taco Malo
06-09-05, 05:36
How do we know the girls read this forum? Has anyone received positive verification?

Some actively participate. Check out the posts from Hayley. She's in Rockford, but pretty much the same zone of influence in my humble opinion.

In one of my past posts, I told the story of how I has a kick ass session at C'Est La Vie. I could hear Michelle working her magic through the wall while I was with another girl...she was being super nasty, and the guy sounded like he was having a baby. To make a long story short, I was way to detailed in my post. When I returned Michelle asked me if I had posted something on the Internet. She said there had been a post that was super detailed and could only have been me. I denied it. She said OK, and that she would want to thank whomever posted it because it brought in mongers looking specifically for her.

I've also had women explain to me that there are boards on the Internet where guys compare and contrast.

Also plenty of examples of mongers who have posted that they spilled the beans about this board.

I still play naive, but I'm pretty sure this board is very much common knowledge.

BTW: All you lurkers, start sharing your info.

Peace

Big Mike
06-10-05, 00:14
Hi Girls!

Hayley
06-10-05, 07:46
Hi Big Mike,

Yes we read the boards. The other girls just don't reply, but they also read the boards too. Goo is right I like to respond to replies also and I enjoy reading along. You now have your own positive verification. LOL.

Hayley

trlfflick
06-10-05, 15:55
Can someone please PM directions to Executive?

I am new here and would like to get some action.

Live Let Live
06-11-05, 17:07
By far a good deal for massage.

Have been going there for years.

Have had several of the providers.

My fav is Nicole..slim, dark hair, good conversationalist. Excellent release technique.

Have enjoyed jenny..blond, good technique.

Have avoided Sabrina...perhaps its time?

Ron

BJ Daty
06-12-05, 00:11
Hey Ron,

Before you try Sabrina why not just stick youdick in a bucket of ice. The feeling is about the same only you will save your hard earned cash.

I miss Peggy

Taco Malo
06-13-05, 02:07
Can someone please PM directions to Executive?

I am new here and would like to get some action.

411 (or yellow pages) + Mapquest = Your ticket to ride.

Bulls143
06-15-05, 15:52
Had a session w/ Michelle 2 Sundays ago. Lil bit on the heavy side but huge cans and the best release. Ide see her again. Out.

Mac Man
06-17-05, 12:26
Visited The Executive twice in the last two weeks. I still think for the money the place can't be beat.

First of the two sessions was with Michelle, and I'll echo the sentiments of most reviewers here. Though a little on the heavy side, Michelle more than makes up for it with her personality and technique. What she is able to do with those huge breasts while massaging your backside is fabulous and her "chin" technique almost convinced me she was going down on me. All in all a fabulously relaxing hour.

The second time through town(Thursday afternoon), there must have been 8 or 9 girls working. Unfortunately I let my little head do the thinking and chose Sarah. VERY new and young, the girl is visually very appealing ( though some of you breast worshippers will find her very small chest not so appealing. I happen to really like small chests - hence my" little head " thinking reference )

As I said, she is apparently VERY new, to the point that she had real difficulty remembering how to set up the table, or prepare and clean the shower after we finished the session. ) Long story short - not into the session at all. No teasing whatsoever. And on the reverse massage, would allow no touching below her naval. Finally convinced her I needed a more thorough massage, though I had to guide her hand to get it done.

Anyway, it would take a lot of convincing to get me to repeat. From now on I'll stick with the proven winners like Nicole and Michelle.

I was also sad to learn that Tina has left. Hers were the very best massages PERIOD! Anybody know where she might have gone?

Play safe,

Mac Man

Mr Stinky
06-19-05, 11:23
Been getting a little tired of the "regulars" at Exec, so decided to try a new girl. Candace has only been there a couple of weeks. Nice girl, a little pudgy but not fat. Nice personality. She gave a fair massage, but her teasing technique is very good. Spends a fai amount of time relaxing the 'groinal' area. On the reverse, she was very open to whatever you had in mind. Daty was availbe and aprreciared. When it became my turn, the only problem was the finish. Stopped just a bit too soon. You know what I mean? I was still popping when she folded the towel over me. Other than that, not bad. Not a Peggy or Michelle, but not bad.

BigTen
06-19-05, 21:47
I've been to Executive several times, but not in the last year. I've had good experiences with Jenny and Barb. Nichole has a nice trim body, but we just didn't click. Can anyone provide a more detailed physical decription of Katie or Sarah?

Big Mike
06-20-05, 16:51
Was there again last week. Michelle again. Very nice, although I had a sense that she was tired, being that it was near the end of the day. Then I felt bad for her. Service was still execeptional.

I called in advance for an appointment with Michelle and as I was early, had a chance to visit a bit in the lobby. Dora kept me pleasantly busy but I also had a chance to eyeball two other girls I have not seen before. Both Dark skinned. The first was tall with long, straight, black hair. A bit thick, but not heavy by any means. Very nicely proportioned. She looked familiar to me as though I had seen her at a strip club before. 2) The second girl was shorter, lengthy black hair. Quite thin. Had a cast on one of her wrists. I don't remember, if it was left or right.

When I was leaving ( after my session ) I saw the backside of what I believe was a younger girl. Flowered outfit, nice shoulder length blonde hair. Not real tall, or short but a nice looking backside from what I could tell.

So, here's the question. From my sketchy details, can anyone tell me the names of any of these girls and, if so, a corresponding review?

Thanks in advance.

Relentless
06-20-05, 22:39
Sara is a young blond girl short and has pink skin. Recent report was quite discouraging. I wanted to see her bod but her inexperience and poor reoprt on her makes me hesitate. It is not the money but it is the wasted time and aggravation that I am afraid of.

I saw Jessica and was worried that it might be a bad session as she seems also young. But take clothes away and she has a chunky body and small breasts and huge head. You cannot play with them much and no kissing allowed on boobs. No touching and even visual inspection of pussy. Massage was weak and perfunctory she was really not in it in spite my working up enthusiasm with her. She clearly hinted about wanting extra tip. I was wondering for what! Normally I am not stingy but when you are told dont do this and dont do that and get only fair service I definitely dont want to leave a tip . Wondered about asking some money back for mediocre service.hahaha! Anyway definitely not a repeat.Felt bad for wasted time and trip but in this business you win some and lose some.Cannot always stay with proven ones as novelty keeps it suspenseful. Like they say it is a hit and miss game.

Farwest Burbs
06-21-05, 06:03
2) The second girl was shorter, lengthy black hair. Quite thin. Had a cast on one of her wrists. I don't remember, if it was left or right.

So, here's the question. From my sketchy details, can anyone tell me the names of any of these girls and, if so, a corresponding review?That's Andra. She got the injury falling off her bicycle. The massage was not great, but that might be because of the cast. She didn't seem worried about getting it wet in the jacuzzi, though.

Ken Blue Eyes reviewed her on 4-29-95 and I can't improve on his xlnt post, except to say she has an ass to die for, IMHO.

maloof81
06-21-05, 10:27
I am going on a little road trip around the midwest and working on the itinerary if you know what I mean. I can find them easy, that is not the prob, I more have q's about extent of FS and chicas. Will post full report on road trip here.

Jimbo33
06-22-05, 08:51
I am going on a little road trip around the midwest and working on the itinerary if you know what I mean. I can find them easy, that is not the prob, I more have q's about extent of FS and chicas. Will post full report on road trip here.You won't find FS at Exec or C'est. These are Very legitimate establishments. :)

Carb
06-22-05, 16:12
Cost is $85. I believe, which includes a nice finish. Tipping isn't required but is based upon your perceived level of service, attitude, etc.

Ken Blue Eyes
06-25-05, 12:23
Sara is a young blond girl short and has pink skin. Recent report was quite discouraging. I wanted to see her bod but her inexperience and poor reoprt on her makes me hesitate. It is not the money but it is the wasted time and aggravation that I am afraid of.I saw Sara recently. Mac Man's 6/17/05 report is accurate. Sara and I had some laughs, but I cannot recommend. Massage and finish were quite mechanical. Focus during finish was lacking. Nice enough girl, but wrong line of work.

Very nice ass, thin waist, and attractive blonde hair. Big nipples, a little droopy for her age. Admire the wrapper, but be forewarned that the taste of the candy bar probably isn't what you're looking for.

The ending was kind of bizarre. The girls have always walked me up front before. We were upstairs, and Sara said goodbye at the room. She stayed behind and let me walk out by myself. This offered a behind the scenes look on the way out from the upstairs through the downstairs. I didn't really see anything that interesting, but it satisfied my curiosity on the layout of the place. This was my first time upstairs.

For anyone interested, Andra's cast was scheduled to come off Friday, so she should have two hands available now.

Ken

BigTen
06-26-05, 13:44
Has anyone ever had an attendant join you in the shower? I've never asked, but thought it might be fun.

Cheesy Rider
06-26-05, 16:42
It's been several months since I've been to the Executive, but I was thoroughly surprised at all the new hotties to choose from. This place definitely does not fall under the trailer trash category. I went there during the day and still chose my favorite, Judy. She is such a sweetheart.

Doctor WU
06-26-05, 20:50
Saw Katie at the Exec last week. She's fairly new to the Exec but worked up the block at CLV for six months prior. Pleasant blond girl, nice rack, some obvious belly effects from having kids. Standard massage, the reverse was GREAT - she gets really wet - and an excellent finish.

Did I mention yodeling? In play and a very nicely shaved canyon.

She got a good tip and I definitely would recommend an hour with Katie.

Are you with me?

Doctor Wu

MikeGee
06-27-05, 00:14
Hi there, longtime lurker here...I attempted to drop by The Executive this weekend. Called ahead to make an appt and got no answer on Saturday. Swung by at noon on Sunday and the place was dark, locked, no one answering the phone or door. Several other mongerers lurking about on State Street hoping the door would open, but I gave up by 12:45. Anyone know what's up?

The "hours" option on the phone just rings and rings.

In desperation I went down the street to the competition...not pretty, did not partake.

MG

Relentless
06-27-05, 18:56
Executive was closed per prior notice for the two days due to "wheels festival"which pretty much shuts down the downtown area. No privacy for the clients and lot of noise. Anyway the place is open as usual today and was no problems to get appointment and see my favorite girl. Just some lack of info for the previous writer.

MikeGee
06-28-05, 11:54
Thanks Relentless. How did you find this info out? There was nothing on their phone message and no sign.

Relentless
06-28-05, 19:25
Info was posted on board in the waiting room for 2-3 wks before actual closing and the SP filled me in re the reason.

Hotbob
06-30-05, 22:32
Stopped by yesterday. There was about 8 girls. Had a good time with Sherri. she said they hired several new girls and it was harder to make a buck. She gave her usually great service. I talked to Judy for a bit. Anyone had her for an hour? She seemed pleasant to talk to.

Relentless
07-02-05, 19:25
Saw both girls separately. Sarah is like other reports. Very skinny,droopy boobs(possibly because she lost weight too much,it happens to some girls) big areola.Boobs are soft and mushy she has a small ass and beautiful shape apart from boobs being mushy. Her voice leaves a great deal to be desired and her attitude is very distant. She comes across as one who does not like her work and looks at a client with disdain. Only light touching allowed.Pussy is unshaved and has a big bush. So you bush lovers this is your dream although you can gaze and only slightly touch. Massage was very mechanical with no stimulation of Johnson until the end when she proceeded with a gusto that I thought she was going to pull him off my body. It also was mechanical and it does seem she is not there. Definitely not a repeat. I know others had cautioned me but I still like to see and touch a 22 yr old body.
Stacie has been there for 6 days(Sarah is for 3 wks). Very beautiful girl 22 yr old again, w pink skin,blond hair and VERY VERY NICE young boobies. Little nervous about letting me touch and massage them but not a bad attitude like Sarah. She is young and inexperienced and I had no trouble making allownaces for that.She is shaved but has nice looking pussy. You dont get to touch it but light touch was allowed.Fair amount of boob massage allowed . Massage was fair but massage of Johnson was good and enjoyable. I plan to see her again . May be she will relax more after getting to know. She is quite talkative and generally enjoyable.

Hope this helps other hobbyists.

Happy hunting!

Live Let Live
07-05-05, 00:45
Thanx relentless,

Will try out some of the new girls at the exec ..was getting a little tired of the same old!

Big Mike
07-05-05, 17:41
I just called the Exec to see what Peggy's schedule is and was told she no longer works there. Anyone know the 411?

TheShadow2
07-06-05, 08:12
Stopped in Exec over the weekend and saw Sherri. Very nice gal, talkative but not overly, very interested in making my time there pleasurable. Did mention during the conversation that a lot of guys don't tip after their massage....?
C'mon guys, that's Bullshit, hold up your end of the deal after a good visit, that's how the game is played...
Peggy hasn't been there for a few months. She was let go for being a little too friendly with the customers. They've got strict rules at Exec as to what is and isn't allowed, and she was crossing the line in their opinion. I do miss her myself!

Chicagobob
07-06-05, 09:06
I am planning on stopping by the Exec this week to have a session with Nicole and have never been offered to give a girl reverse. If the girl does not offer it, how would you recommend I ask / put it? Also, what do the girls usually allow during reverse? Any comments on Nicole? I have yet to have a session with her.

Big Mike
07-06-05, 10:33
I had a nice time last night at C'est La Vi.

Standard all the way around.

Mr Stinky
07-06-05, 13:47
ChicagoBob,

Nicole is a real nice girl. Gives a good massage and does a great job bouncing your balloons. Have had her several times, but never did a reverse. Only because she was doing a great job on her own.

As far as asking for a reverse, go ahead. Some girls like it, some don't. Each girl is different regarding how far you can go. Don't worry, she'll tell you when you've reached your limit. Just make sure you stay within her limits and all will be fine. Part of the fun is finding out who does what. That's how you pick your favorite provider.

And remember to tip the girl for good service. 20 is customary, but use your own judgement.

Happy Trails.

DJ

Carb
07-06-05, 13:58
What I want to know is how did management find out that she was over the line? There is no way that I would say anything that would let anyone know that a girl was exceeding the limits. Maybe some people talk too much.

Carb

Ci-Traveler
07-06-05, 20:34
I had a nice time last night at C'est La Vi.

Standard all the way around.

Man oh man.....you just GOTTA love the detail in this report!

LOLROFLMBOSMP

ci-traveler

BigTen
07-06-05, 23:20
Thanks for the info on the new girls. Sounds like Stacie has potential. Re:tips, I usually leave a $20. I can't believe someone would not tip, unless the service was very bad.

Re:Nichole, do some research. I think the results are mixed. I think she's attractive, but I like thin, natural ladies. I had a much better experience with Barb and Jenny than with Nichole. We just didn't click. No attitude issues with Barb and Jenny.

Slammer 82
07-07-05, 00:18
Bob,

You shouldn't ever have to ask for the reverse at exec. What usually happens is you'll lie on your stomach and she'll massage your backside. After that she will ask if you want to massage her. What you are allowed to do on the reverse is at the discretion of the girl. I had Nicole once and she allowed a little bit of hand roaming but no penetration. I've read on the board however that some guys got a lot more from her. So I guess YMMV. Either way I don't think you'll be disappointed w/her. She is very attractive (great body) and has a very pleasant personality. Hope this helps.

Slammer

Mac Man
07-07-05, 08:15
ChicagoBob,

Just come right out and ask...." Hey, wanna switch for a bit? "

Most of the girls love the time to relax on the table. Nicole works particularly hard, and has always been receptive to getting a massage from a client. Standard rules usually apply ( no inserting fingers ) but YMMV.

Mac Man

Big Mike
07-07-05, 13:15
Ci-Traveler,

I don't remember her name, although I think it was something like Jeanette. Nice rub down, hand shake finish.

Does this help you any more than the original?

My only useful point is that C'est La Vie has a reputation of the girls not being allowed to give happy endings. I am Happy Ending 1 for 1 and plan to go back.

Out.

Big Mike
07-07-05, 13:22
What I want to know is how did management find out that she was over the line? There is no way that I would say anything that would let anyone know that a girl was exceeding the limits. Maybe some people talk too much.

CarbShe's booked solid and the other girls just get her overflow...LOL

Big Mike
07-07-05, 21:02
I was told by a girl that some guys go there just to massage the girls!

TheShadow2
07-07-05, 22:01
Well, for one, it's well known they read this board. And some reports include way too many details...
Who knows, maybe she shared with the wrong co-worker and they burned her. Could have been a lot of things. Sucks is all I know....

67Lincoln
07-07-05, 23:03
It is just not this board. I have been going to executive for over 20 yrs. I always went to the same girl for many many years. We worked up a very good relationship.
so good in fact we did the big nasty many times.

She said that we are our own worst enemy's. A lot of the girls won't offer morebecause hat if we go in there and the person who put out was not in and we go to another girl and ask for extras we would say so and so offers extra's why not you?

That would get the girl in trouble. Another thing I have found is that the girls are a little bit more open when they are in the upstairs rooms. Not that you can get FS but I have had god time up there.

Relentless
07-08-05, 21:45
Saw Candace .About 34 has a son aged 20. Her age does not show . Kind of chunky but surprisingly very nice tits. Lets you play and suck on them. She is strawberry blond and has hairy pussy but wont let you play and no digits. Massage was fair and listless. Reverse massage was ok but only tit play allowed. End was standard and seemed to be relaxed but not spontaneous.Not very sure about repeat. Just had to check out but she is more relaxed than Sarah and Stacie may be due to being older. Just did not feel I made any connection.

Mr Stinky
07-10-05, 11:11
Relentless,

See my post of 6-19-05. My luck was a lot better with Candace. Maybe it's because she was new when I saw her.

DJ

Farwest Burbs
07-10-05, 18:59
Visited Exec last Saturday. After my hour with Katie, there were 6 or 7 girls in the lobby. I asked if I could sit with them for a few minutes, b/c I was still “coming down” from my session with Katie. They laughed and agreed, and “a few minutes” turned into almost two hours of interesting conversation.

I asked the group “If you could tell all your customers one thing, what would it be?”

The instant and very emphatic response was “Wash your ass! SCRUB it. That’s why we have showers. It must be that guys don’t realize they have seepage there, but it’s really pretty disgusting.”

I was totally surprised by that answer. Guys, if you expect a girl to give you a decent and complete massage, it’s just common sense to give her a clean body to work with, particularly if you’re hoping for extras, eh?

So naturally, I asked what the second most important message would be, and the answer was: “if you can afford it, leave a tip. It doesn’t have to be a big tip. A tip of any amount, even five dollars, tells us that our work was appreciated, and does wonders for our morale, which will probably be reflected in the quality of our work.”

Vickie told me that a girl might go a week or more without a tip. Again, I was surprised to hear that.

At Exec, the girls get $40 from the $85 door charge, so I don’t think a $5 tip is going to make or break their budget (or ours), but if it really does get reflected in the quality of service, it may be money well spent. I guess it’s one of those things you can’t quantify.

Barb was one of the girls present, and I seemed to remember some negative reports about her personality, so I paid particular attention.

Physically, she’s tall and slim, and has what I call “breeder hips”, which is a real turn-on for me. I love a nice, wide saddle. Her clothes were very loose-fitting, but I think she has a nice rack of “C”s. I’ve not seen her naked, so I’m guessing. She has, IMHO, a very pretty face.

As far as personality goes, she participated well in the conversation, smiled a lot, and seemed very easygoing, relaxed, and upbeat.

I know that she might have all good qualities in the waiting room, and be totally different with a customer, but that’s not the impression I have. My next visit to Exec will be with Barb, and I’ll let you know.

Sabrina evidently finished a session and came into the room. The guy who came out with her didn’t seem pissed off or negative, so I guess it was an acceptable session for him. I think Sabrina is absolutely stunning. I asked her if she had any Russian heritage, because of her cheekbones and eyes. She said she was Spanish and Irish, but no Russian. She says she gets asked that a lot.

As beautiful as she is, I’m going to wait until I see some positive reports before I schedule with her.

Ken Blue Eyes
07-11-05, 12:04
Saw Candace .About 34 has a son aged 20. Her age does not show . Kind of chunky but surprisingly very nice tits. Lets you play and suck on them. She is strawberry blond and has hairy pussy but wont let you play and no digits. Massage was fair and listless. Reverse massage was ok but only tit play allowed. End was standard and seemed to be relaxed but not spontaneous.Not very sure about repeat. Just had to check out but she is more relaxed than Sarah and Stacie may be due to being older. Just did not feel I made any connection.I saw Candace this past weekend. Physical description very accurate in review above. But like David John, I also had better luck on the massage and reverse massage. It was early in her shift; maybe she was in a better mood.

She was very focused in her work. I probably wouldn't see again, because I like them thinner, smaller-breasted, but it was a nice change of pace. Well-worth the visit. She has very pale skin and lots of tatoos. Everything was unrushed, which I liked. She is voluptuous (carrying a few extra pounds), but her attitude was above average.

Ken

Mr Stinky
07-11-05, 15:03
Probably against my better judgement, I had a session with Sara. I've read reports about her, but usually I will make my own decision. Wrong. Sara is a very pretty girl. She's young and is very slim and trim. Has a kind of an irritating voice, but pleasant to look at.

Massage started out with her working on my back. No technique. Just rub oil on. Then down to my butt and legs. No teasing, no nothing. Once in a while she'd try conversation, but I'm not there for conversation. I prefer to enjoy the massage. Then the reverse. She didn't want oil and that's okay. Legs tight together and not much chance for touchy, feely. She flip and sh'es chewing gum. Talk about a mood breaker. Made a token attempt on her front and got back on the table. She starts working on me, still chewing away like a Hollywood blonde. Asks if she missed anything and I said of course. She starts doing her thing, and poorly I might add, and still has the gum going. Only thing she didn't do was blow bubbles. I was not getting turned on. After a few more minutes she says to me, "You have 5 minutes left". That finished any thoughts I had of a descent release. I told her to forget it and I'd take a shower. Asked what's the matter. I told her she totally blew the mood with that comment. She apologized and started up again. I said forget and get the shower ready.

All in all, her attitude was not very good. Very mechanical and without any emotion at all. Did not leave a tip. Soemone over there has to train these girls right. I will always leave a tip because I know the girls can use them. But not for poor service. Remember guys, tips stands for, To Insude Pecker Squirts.

DJ

Farwest Burbs
07-11-05, 16:30

CarbI asked this question last weekend. They say one or more of the girls probably talks freely with management, and a couple of the girls are convinced that management sends in the equivalent of a “Mystery Shopper”.

I'll take that job if it ever opens up :-)

Farwest Burbs
07-11-05, 20:11
I set up an hour with Katie last weekend, based on a single prior report in this forum. Boy, am I glad I did.

Katie is about 5’5”. She doesn’t know her numbers, but after 5 kids, she still has a definable waist, and practically no stretch marks. Her breasts are natural. I thought they were C’s but she says they’re B’s. Whichever, there’s plenty to play with, and she doesn’t limit nipple play.

She smiles a lot, seems to enjoy what she does, and she does it well!

I asked if we could skip the Jacuzzi and start with a reverse. She said “Sure”, and asked whether I wanted her face up or down. Massaging her was great fun, and she is very liberal, within the Exec’s rules.

My turn on the table, but I don’t want to get into specifics because Katie just might have a surprise for you, within Exec’s rules, and I don’t want to spoil it for you.

Get an hour with Katie. Surprise or not, you’ll be glad you did. I guarantee it.

Relentless
07-11-05, 22:01
Re Question of tipping. By definition tip would be given if the service is above average. Some of the SPs at Executive EXPECT tips and some dont. Ex SP Janet used to demand tip. Some said they feel insulted if tip was not 20$ and one even said that she would return 5$ tip as not "worth washing your socks with". Obviously I am not about to be insulted by this for giving 10 or 15 $ tip. The biggest question is a client does not want to feel stupid that he is giving tip even if service was bad. It feels like being in a bistro in Paris where waiter gives you surly and rude service and insults you more for not tipping. One has to gague in their own heart if he feels it is appropriate to tip or tip and feel stupid. Obviously this is not a question of amount of money but proportionate reward . Many SPs prefer to have a steady customer whom they know and who treats them well than worry about the tip.

Big Mike
07-12-05, 12:23
When I was at CLV, the young gal mentioned to me that the small table next to the door was where tips should be left. I was a bit put off by that comment as I did not know what she was inplying. I usually tip $20, she does not know this, but like everyone else I have seen before her, she should give good service and then be tipped.

As we proceed with the session, she had bra and panties on. I asked if she was going to remove her bra and she said that's where tips are appreciated. OK. Where else is this going, I wondered. How much for the finish? So, I asked to get everything out on the table. How much is it going to cost for the happy ending with her partially naked? She says the ending will happen, I just need to tip for the clothes to come off. So, I apologized, explained that I usually tip at the end, got off the table, gave her $20 and the bra came off.

A little unusual to do it that way, but it worked. The rest of the session was enjoyable and I left happy.

Out.

TheShadow2
07-13-05, 08:39
Some of you guys are making a huge leap with your justification for not tipping. We all know that when you visit Exec, you are going to leave "happy", right? Well, that in itself is "extra" service, not something to take for granted.
Exec is a good deal when you consider the price and the interaction that is available. I actually agree that 5 bucks is paltry, if that's your idea of a tip, you need to step it up. Think about it. Standard tip anywhere is 15%. Take your 85 and add 15%, you get 12.75.
You think your "service could have been better"? Leave a 10.
You think it was "pretty good"? Leave a 20.
Think it was "awesome"? Leave 30 or 40.
I've got another scenario for you, and it has to do with supply and demand, and economics 101. Let's say most guys quit tipping. Pretty soon Exec finds it hard to employ more than one or two girls, because the others quit for greener pastures. Exec needs to entice them to come back, so they raise their prices to insure the girls make enough money to make them want to endure all the no-tipping no ass-washing guys. Then your tip will be built into the price, good service or not. And once again a good thing for the many will be ruined by the few.

Sig Trek 18
07-13-05, 09:32
Are there any gals at the Exec with CMT traits? I like my massages to be a FULL body massage. Eye candy (waist up only) is an added bonus - but ALL the extras I'm really not into.

McRider
07-13-05, 20:03
I've got another scenario for you, and it has to do with supply and demand, and economics 101. Let's say most guys quit tipping. Pretty soon Exec finds it hard to employ more than one or two girls, because the others quit for greener pastures. Exec needs to entice them to come back, so they raise their prices to insure the girls make enough money to make them want to endure all the no-tipping no ass-washing guys. Then your tip will be built into the price, good service or not. And once again a good thing for the many will be ruined by the few.
I am with Shadow on this one! I tip well for good service ($30 to $40) and have never got into a position of not tipping (guess I have been lucky with the service) but have left as little as $20. This is economics 101, we need to make sure the quality people are making money so they are there when we need them.

Taco Malo
07-14-05, 02:51
Ci-Traveler,

I don't remember her name, although I think it was something like Jeanette. Nice rub down, hand shake finish.

Does this help you any more than the original?

My only useful point is that C'est La Vie has a reputation of the girls not being allowed to give happy endings. I am Happy Ending 1 for 1 and plan to go back.

Out.

Glad to see that things have eased up at C'est. That place is ALWAYS hit or miss. In my experience, 90% of the time hit. But just keep that in mind.

Haven't been to any of those places in a while, but I see I've been over tipping. I tip $40. But I can think of plenty of times where I tipped $30 or $20. Only 1 time I didn't tip when I received no service.

Keep in mind that if you plan on being a regular, and tip you tip well (about $125 total bucks is a bargain considering the safety, service and comfort), you will get better service. Of course, that was when I was a regular. No when my broke ass goes back up there, my tip will be small.

Also, if the girl starts whining about the tip, or how little money she makes during the session, I immediately knock $10 off the tip. Screw that.

The tip first, service later is annoying as hell. But it's the standard practically everywhere else (unless the girl knows you well).

On one hand I can't believe some dudes are spreading their dirty asses in there - especially with a shower right there. On the other, I know that the girls must love running their fingers through my locks of back hair!!!! Hahaha.

Peace brothers.

Live Let Live
07-18-05, 13:36
Tried out Stacie a few days ago..She is quite young (read inexperienced). Good bod, but with some baby fat. Started off with a subpar massage. Ok conversationalist. Release was marginal. The technique was poor. Would not repeat.

Live let live

Ohboy
07-18-05, 15:05
Had a session with Casandre last week. It was pretty busy, and hot outside, so we skipped the jacuzzi. Good massage and not a lot of unnecessary chatting. On the reverse I had access to her ample chest and was able to stirr up some moisture below the waist. No access to the "forbidden place" but seemingly real response to my caresses. On the flip I got the usual release with some more play. Asked for Russian and was provided some titulation. All in all a good sessoin. She may be new to Exec. and still trying to find the fine line. Still, not as good as Vicki.

BJ Daty
07-19-05, 21:23
Had a sesion with candice and all i got to say is SHE'S got tits and knows how to use them. Great sesion will repeat.

Boy I miss Peggy

Farwest Burbs
07-25-05, 02:00
Well, it seems that every time I visit Exec, it’s a better experience than the one prior. This time I met with Barb. Barb is a tall, slim, well endowed (and VERY well proportioned) brunette. She’s about 5’10, with a great (natural) rack of 36 B/C. She says she sort of spills out of some B bras. She’s gifted with a very pretty face (IMHO)

She has great “breeder hips”, and a waist that gives her a real hourglass figure. I noticed a single tat, on her right ankle, but I admit that tats weren’t exactly my focus with such a fine body. Barb is 30. If she had told me 23, I would have believed her. One or two slight stretch marks. The Kitty is trimmed short enough to not hide anything.

If I ever feel like doing nothing in a session other than to massage the girl, Barb will be that girl.

The Jacuzzi was down due to some mechanical problem, but I would have taken a pass on it anyway. We started with me face-down on the table. Earlier, someone here commented that Barb only massaged legs and feet, and that touching/fondling opportunities were practically nonexistent.

My experience was otherwise. During my massage, she didn’t neglect anything, and did a good amount of “accidental” brushing. She also allowed “touchie-feelie” up to Exec’s limits.

On the reverse, she allowed everything Exec allows, no more, no less. That gives me comfort – she won’t get fired for misconduct, and so she’ll be there (I hope) for a very long time to come.

My HS experience at Exec has always been “grab it and pump like crazy”. Not so with Barb – she has a really excellent technique that’s unhurried and by far the most pleasurable I’ve experienced at Exec.

Did I mention that she has a cute nose, too?

Another session with Barb? You Betcha!

Jimbo33
07-25-05, 15:30
After reviewing almost everyones posts in regard to the girls at exec I found that the list of nominees for the girl of the year included Barb, Vicky, Michelle, Jen, Candace and Sherri.

Not knowing which one to go with. I proceeded to this place with the anticipation of trying whichever one would be available. When I walked in there was only one girl in the waiting room. It was Candace. After telling her that I wanted to be with her, we proceeded back to the private room. I only had 20's on me, so I gave her 100 and stepped in the shower. When she returned she didn't hand over the 15 in change.

When I tried to get a little extra for my buck, she said "No" so I proceeded to negotiate. I had to lay out another 40 on top of the 15 and we proceeded to have fun. We BOTH we're very happy with the ending. We did NOT break the biggest rule and she may not win the Girl Of The Year but It was a good Experience. ps: I wish that I hadn't consumed the coke afterwards, It washed away the taste.

Zuess
07-25-05, 16:24
Saw Dora the other week. Good looking with big fake ta ta'. She is a little weird. Everything was very buisness like not a lot of fun. Left happy though.

BigTen
07-26-05, 23:15
I have seen her a couple of times and always had a pleasant time. Very attractive, nice body, good attitude, and a nice touch. It makes taking a chance on a different girl difficult.

Turkey John
07-28-05, 12:27
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Does Barb require more than the standard $20 tip for good service?

I have been to the exec a fw times. Michelle is my fav. It's hard to go there and try anyone new. Would hate to leave disappointed.

TJ

Turkey John
07-29-05, 13:33
Went to CLV lst night. Always wanted to be with an older woman, so I went for the oldest one there. Pepper is her name. Beautiful woman. Very slender. Turned out to not be what I had hoped. While the finish was satisfying, the entire session was unenthusiastic. Perhaps someone in her 50's would have more energy ( LOL ). Will not repeat with pepper.

TJ

Mr Stinky
07-29-05, 14:57
The normal tip is 20. You pay what you think is deserved. On occasion, I've given 30 or 40 if the service was outstanding. But always be prepared to go 20.

Part of the fun in this hobby is trying new things. Read the board and decide on your own which provider to try. Barb is a good bet as is Michelle. Nicole is always sure to please, but be careful of Sara. Unless she's changed, not worth the door fee. But these things you need to find out for yourself. What I like, you may hate.
Be safe.

DJ

Farwest Burbs
07-29-05, 15:46
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Does Barb require more than the standard $20 tip for good service?

TJ

I was with Barb last week, and the subject of tipping was not brought up.

She just trusted me to "do the right thing", I guess.

Tuna Lover
08-01-05, 00:11
I went up to exec this weekend after not having been there in a while. Decided to see lineup since I didn't bother to call ahead. Chose jessica since she was the best looking of the ones available. She is pretty and in decsent shape. Her boobs are kind of small, so you guys that need big ones should look elswhere. Her massage was rather week but I did not mind that too much. She seemed to not be willing to push the rules but it was my first time with her. We actually had a good time talking and the finish was standard. Looks: 8; Body: 7; Massage: 6; Finish: 7; Overall 7

Wombat Jones
08-01-05, 20:38
I was with Barb last week, and the subject of tipping was not brought up.

She just trusted me to "do the right thing", I guess.I used to think that if you gave a bunch of $$ up front you might get better down below service. Big mistake. The worst service I had was when I put 6 on the table while she was gone, which I should have done.

I think the guide lines suggested here are just fine, tip for the service just like you would in a resturant although 20% is kind of cheap.

Turkey John
08-02-05, 16:28
Saw Jeanette recently at CLV. What I liked about it was when I flipped and she started the "big finish" ( lol ), she did not rush it. Nice and steady. Worked on Mr. Johnson for probably 10 minutes. She is more skilled than others her age. Small bust. Killer butt. Great Hair.

Massage: 6
Looks: 7
Finish: 8.5
Repeat: yes

TJ

John62702il
08-04-05, 00:20
I have been to an mp twice once in Decatur a few years ago and one trip to Exec earlier this summer. Had a good time at Exec when I went. So here is my naive question. Would it be out of bounds to request two women durring a sesion? or is it even possible?

Farwest Burbs
08-04-05, 02:35
Had a good time at Exec when I went. So here is my naive question. Would it be out of bounds to request two women durring a sesion? or is it even possible?It wouldn't be out of bounds at all. Just ask the girl you're with. While she might tell you she's "not into that", she might know of two other girls, or be willing to ask around for you.

AFAIK, Exec has no rule against it. You'll probably have to pay 2X the door, though, and IMHO it would be appropriate to reach a little deeper into your pocket at tip time than you otherwise would.

Please let us know how it goes.

Mr Stinky
08-04-05, 09:59
You can request John, but not many girls at the Exec work together. If you're talking girl/girl, you probably won't find it there. But you can still ask for a double.

DJ

Taco Malo
08-04-05, 16:31
2 girl sessions are easier to be had at CLV. Girl/girl action will not happen.

John62702il
08-05-05, 00:14
I appreciate the words of wisdom. I won't be up that way for a little while, but when I am I just might give it a try. I'll make sure to post either way. Thanks.

Young Man
08-05-05, 10:29
I had an offer for a girl on girl session the girl really seemed like she wanted to. She started out by asking if you have ever had a girl on girl session and I said no, she asked if I wanted to and I said no (for a variety of reasons first is I took in only enough money for a door + tip) she said next time choose her and another girl and it would fun. I told her that two girls rubbing my legs was not all that fun and she said if I let her pick the other girl they would have much more fun. She told me during my session how she was very much into girls and some of her orgies that she had had. It was kinda of a trip.

I cannot remember her name to save my life right now. She is the girl with the nose piercing. This was about 3 weeks ago we had this conversation. She is the only one there I had seen with a nose piercing.

She is not the thinnest girl there but she had a great atitude.

Take care Ym

Turkey John
08-05-05, 12:34
I have been to CLV three times. Each time, I have seen a quite tall, young (25 or younger, it appears), brunette. Very pretty face. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Any reviews to offer?

TJ

Ken Blue Eyes
08-07-05, 11:59
I saw Jessica recently at Exec. If I had remembered the mixed/negative reviews at the time of my choice during the lineup, I probably never would have picked her. But my memory sucks, so I did pick Jessica, and I'm glad I did; the session was excellent. I don't know if she's simply improved since her initial reviews or it's a "mileage may vary" type of thing, but I guess it goes to show that it's worth taking a chance once in awhile. I would not recommend Jessica if you're looking for "extras." The massage, reverse massage, and finish were all well-above average. I have had crappy service before at Exec, so I know what crappy service is.

Jessica is one of the younger girls, attractive face, smaller-chested, and has a really nice ass. I would not call her petite. She tends to the thicker side, but in a muscled and not fat way. Treat her nice, and she will treat you nice. I had no reservations about tipping; the gratuity was appreciated without being expected. Jessica is easy to talk to, and the hour-plus went by very quickly. I would see her again.

Ken

Taco Malo
08-07-05, 21:01
I had an offer for a girl on girl session the girl really seemed like she wanted to. She started out by asking if you have ever had a girl on girl session and I said no, she asked if I wanted to and I said no (for a variety of reasons first is I took in only enough money for a door + tip) she said next time choose her and another girl and it would fun. I told her that two girls rubbing my legs was not all that fun and she said if I let her pick the other girl they would have much more fun. She told me during my session how she was very much into girls and some of her orgies that she had had. It was kinda of a trip.

I cannot remember her name to save my life right now. She is the girl with the nose piercing. This was about 3 weeks ago we had this conversation. She is the only one there I had seen with a nose piercing.

She is not the thinnest girl there but she had a great atitude.

Take care Ym

DAMN!!! I definitely need to get my ass back to CLV!!!

In my girl/girl experiences, them getting it on together basically comes down to the two of them having some kind of relationship outside of the job. When it happens, it definitely adds a certain element of freakiness. But unless you know the magic couple, it's safe to assume no girl-girl action.

Doctor WU
08-16-05, 01:26
I guess Ken Blue Eyes must have caught Jessica in a better mood than I did last week. Jessica is a pleasant enough young lady but I guess she was tired on the day I spent an hour with her. Admittedly, it was toward the end of the day, but I've also had exceptional luck at the end of the day.

Massage was adequate. Our conversation was pleasant. And Ken got it "nuts-on" about Jessica's really nice ass. On the reverse, I swear she fell asleep. Now I do know how to give a massage but c'mon, let's try to stay with the program. Anyway, after arousing her :)~ the massage on the flip was better. Better that is until she starts wandering around the table. Well, the job got done, I got a shower, she got my minimum tip, and the room was still a mess even after my shower. I got out of there wondering what the hell was up. Maybe it's just her youth and inexperience showing, which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you can deal with it effectively. I was just expecting better.

In all, an OK experience. As always, YMMV. Probably will go back to the tried and true next time, like Michelle, Vicky or Jenny.

Are you with me?

Doctor Wu

Ken Blue Eyes
08-16-05, 23:07
Hey Doctor WU,

I feel kinda bad that it didn't work out with you and Jessica. For me, it was probably one of those situations where I had no expectations, so the experience was good.

While you indicate that you've had good experiences late in the day, I guess I follow in the path of RealFun who once recommended early in the day sessions. My recollection is that he headed in for an amp session just after a John Holmes stud-type guy had finished up with a girl. I kinda took that to heart (not being a John Holmes stud-type guy) :-) It kinda makes sense in that the girls haven't had guys pawing at them yet, and I feel like I have a chance to set the tone for the day. It works for me and my schedule anyway.

You guys really have my curiosity up about Michelle; she's always been available when I've been there, but she's a little older and bigger than my taste. I haven't seen Vicky or Jenny yet either. Interestingly, Jessica recommended Nichole also. I do like younger, petite women, but the reviews have been mixed on Nichole. So many choices, so few opportunities, gotta make them count.

Ken

Relentless
08-17-05, 05:52
Recent reviews about Jessica show mixed reviews. I thought I would put my two cents in too. I saw Jessica only once and it was a poor visit. As soon as we started the session she said nobody was tipping (are you going to tip me?). That is a turn off when you have not even seen her body yet. Her massage was very perfunctory and would not let me touch pussy and tits were pretty saggy and soft and no kissing allowed on tits. Basically a disaster so I let her finish me and left very annoyed that she does not know the basics of customer relation that first provide good experience then people will be happy to tip. Reminded me of old Janet who was more concerned about tip but Janet was pretty good looking and always gave tit massage in the end. So this was a very negative experience . No repeat for me!

Doctor WU
08-17-05, 17:21
Ken Blue Eyes and Relentless

I guess the nature of the beast is that YMMV. I've learned to live with it and I do like the variety being offered. I don't get to ERS all that often so I like to make it count and I find the reviews here help immensely.

A marginal hour at Executive is easily better than an hour at work (or almost any place else, for that matter.) Keep up the informative postings and we can all maximize our experiences.

Ken - give Michelle an hour sometime to convince you....it'll be worth it.

Are you with me?

Doctor WU

Breakdown
08-22-05, 14:51
Exec - Past who I have seen:

Janet - Had 2 sessions with her, one decent and the other very bad. This was early on in my trips here and think that she has since quit or been let go.

Michelle - Good session, the chin trick mentioned previously in forum is accurate.

Kara - Average session, average and older appearance. Not my cup of tea, but nothing inherently wrong.

Barb - Had a few sessions with, generally pleasant and a good session. I would say that she would rank as a can not miss prospect. She is pretty tall with dark brown hair and nice appearance.

Jenny - Cute blond, would also categorize her in the same light as Barb.

Dora - Very mechanical and rushed in my experience. Not very in to it, although YMMV.

Bwanadik
08-23-05, 05:19
Recent travels took me by the Exec. On the way West, I saw Dora and no complaints with her!

On the way back, I picked a blonde named Sarah. She's rotten! Lousy! No sensuality whatsoever in her robotic and somewhat painful technique. Avoid her.

Mac Man
08-23-05, 09:49
Cruised into the Executive late yesterday afternoon and had a great hour with Nicole. Now that Tina has left, Nicole is THE lady to see for the best massages available. Very good technique on her efforts to loosen a very tense back, neck and legs. The flip was as good or better than I've had in a long time...slow and relaxing.

The Exec is still the best value on the planet.

Mac Man

Mr Stinky
08-23-05, 17:38
Agreed. I saw her a few weeks ago and posted a report. Near the end of the session, she says, "You've got 5 minutes left". It totally blew me away. Told her to forget it and got dressed. She couldn't understand why I was pissed.

DJ

Slammer 82
08-26-05, 03:06
D.J.,

The same thing happened to me the last time I was at Exec. The woman (Dora) told me that I only had five minutes left. I must agree that its not what you want to hear at that moment. But in her defense I would rather have her do that than just quit and get dressed when the five mins. were up without giving me a chance to finish. I do think however that there is a better way to handle the situation. Maybe if there were clocks in the room she could tell you beforehand what time the session ends. At least then you would be able to time the ending without the frustration of having her ruin it by rushing you.

Anyway I'll probably be making the trip to Exec. in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing some of the new girls that are there now. Any advice on which one to pick would be appreciated. I'm sort of partial to the thinner ones. Either way I'll let you guys know how it turns out. I appreciate all of your reports. They are very helpful so keep em coming.

Later, Slammer

Mr Stinky
08-26-05, 16:20
Slammer,

I agree with the time element. But, I've been there many times and never had a girl tell me "5 minutes". Most of the time, it seems if you run over a little bit, they don't mind. Especially if they have seen you there before. Sarah was only there about three weeks when I saw her. She wasn't very good at anything, including the handshake. She kept chewing her gum like it was a steak sandwich.

The clock idea might work, but most places don't use them because it gives the appearance that the girl/business is a clock-watcher. Guess I'll stick with Nicole, Michelle, Vicky and the established ones. By the way, saw Vicky again a couple weeks ago and she is dynamic.

DJ

Thepretender
08-27-05, 06:32
A couple of times, I had just the opposite experience. I finished early and the girls (Dora and Jennie, I believe) wanted to keep me in the room just providing a massage. When I said I needed to leave (either for want of a cigarette or because the dog was in the car) the girls asked me to stop at the front desk and explain my early departure. I was told that the girls get in trouble if they don't provide the full session time.

Turkey John
08-30-05, 23:15
Streetwalkers in B-Town. Do tell.

I met a SW in Rockford who claimed to be from B-Town. She gave me her phone number, which of course did not work so I busted out on that. However, had a nice rack.

What is your experience?

Chi Guy
09-02-05, 18:24
This guy who started this thread, along with another one for Mt. Prospect, does most of his posting in San Diego - California! He has also done the same in other states. Apparently, he has a little too much time on his hands.

What a waste of a thread and our time!

Turkey John
09-05-05, 23:16
Thanks for the help. I was excited for a minute.

Tencan
09-07-05, 13:40
I saw her new ad on http://www.tommydream.com listed under Joy. I guess she is working independent now that she has left Exec with Peggy.

Quick Nick
09-09-05, 07:23
A couple of weeks ago I made the trip to Exec and, finally, Dora was available. I had tried to get her a couple of times before. I must say she has one smokin' body. Overall a good session. Not rushed at all. As a matter of fact, she asked if I wanted her to slow down a bit. Of course I said yes. Typical finish. She did talk a lot about her family and her pets--not exactly a turn-on

Taco Malo
09-09-05, 20:03
I had a session with that chick. Unfortunately she wasn't smiling like that - kind of had a frown on the whole time.

But her body is super muscular and ripped. Big fake tits. Great hard massage...and I mean legit massage. And on the flip, her mood improved a bit. Her service was great and Russian was spoken.

I'd say a thumbs up......but not the best ever.

MasterJB
09-11-05, 18:27
As a long time client of the Exec (back when the price was 40), I would have to rank the women in the following manner:

1. Sheila (Moved to Phoenix)
2. Michelle
3. Jenny

Most are good with average faces and ok body (some exceptions) but these are my three favorite. I have on an occasion got all the extras for no extra charge but I am a long time client with an exceptional body. BTW, I never tip. This is one the best place in the USA for the price. The only better sports are in Thailand and some of the termas in Brazil.

Tencan
09-11-05, 23:14
She was my all time favorite. I loved her russian and she treated her regulars extra nice !! Plus her massages were pretty good. Amy was another nice one, and Peggy. Peggy was not the best looking, but she made up for it in other ways ( and I do not mean extras)

As a long time client of the Exec (back when the price was 40), I would have to rank the women in the following manner:

2. Michelle
3. Jenny

Most are good with average faces and ok body (some exceptions) but these are my three favorite. I have on an occasion got all the extras for no extra charge but I am a long time client with an exceptional body. BTW, I never tip. This is one the best place in the USA for the price. The only better sports are in Thailand and some of the termas in Brazil.

Farmer 390
09-12-05, 13:47
When I lived in Chicago, I used to frequent the Exec and C'est and by far the best, IMHO, was Kelly (Sherry) in the early 90's. The nicest rack, great personality and sexuality! And the leopard print in the hot tub was awesome, as was the personal service.

Thanks for the memories!

Tomcat 56
09-12-05, 17:10
All the extras? please elaborate.

Taco Malo
09-12-05, 20:24
The problem with Exec is that they follow a formula. I've been going there since the mid-90's (lost my pay for play cherry there), and they always follow the same damn formula!

Shower, offer tub, back to room, you lie on stomach, switch - you massage her back, you flip her over, back on the table on your back, grand finale.

I haven't been back there in a while, so maybe it's changed up, but in my humble experience there is little sponteniety at that place. I hate that follow the formula crap. That + the early hours usually steers me elsewhere.

But you fellas are reporting that Michelle is working there - my experiences with her at C'est were far from predictable! So maybe things have changed. I know Dora follows the formula to a tee (different strokes for different folks).

MasterJB
09-12-05, 21:36
Sheila is nice. She comes home in the summers. I added some old pictures.

Turkey John
09-13-05, 16:27
Oh my!

Nice!

Caped Crusader
09-14-05, 11:53
Sheila is nice. She comes home in the summers. I added some old pictures.But does she come home to work? And if so, where?

Quick Nick
09-15-05, 16:10
I had session with "Tina" at executive several months ago. She did give one heck of a massage. She totally lost track of time during my session. It easily lasted an hour and a half. I finally told her I had to get going. When we left the room the other girls said they were starting to worry about us.

I didn't get anything beyond the standard exec. finish, but Tina did tell me that she used to work in one of the Rockford lingerie shops where "full service" was offered (in her words).

I'll have to check out her private offerings as an escort.

--qn

MasterJB
09-16-05, 07:53
II do not if Sheila works anywhere during the summer. She stays with her parents to give her daughter time to visit with her dad. For a little while, she did work in one of the Rockford restaurants.

Jimbo33
09-16-05, 10:29
Today I posted a message on the Rockford forum in regard to
Jacksons plan to start charging a membership fee for those who
want to be able to use private messaging or post/view photos.

I suggest you check it out and I would like to hear everyones
opinion on this matter.

KingDd
09-21-05, 23:15
Barb is pregnant. It's pretty obvious, so I'm suprised no one mentioned it until now.

BibiBiloui
09-22-05, 10:17
I have to admit, I spent way too much time at Exec in the mid 90's, although I haven't been there lately. My fondest memories were of Deborah (not Debbie), a mature woman with reddish brown hair and of Saucity, a young blond with really nice lips. There was another, slightly heavier, blond there in the late 90's who did the finish with her shoulder and chin to give the illusion of french. It was really a nice change of pace. Are any of these girls still there, by any chance, or does anyone else have memories of them?

Mac Man
09-22-05, 14:05
BibiBiloui

" There was another, slightly heavier, blond there in the late 90's who did the finish with her shoulder and chin to give the illusion of french. It was really a nice change of pace. Are any of these girls still there, by any chance, or does anyone else have memories of them?"

The girl you may be referring to is Michelle. I can't imagine two different women with that talent. And yes, She is still there.

Mac Man

Randolph
09-22-05, 15:22
there was a girl there around 2000 or so and only lasted a few months. she was about 24 and had three kids. what i remembered about her was how wet she got from just a little stimulation. she took a quick shower, which most of them never did after the whirlpool, and i went down on her. she went nuts and literally pulled me up on the table with her for a 69. she must have come about 3 times and the next thing i knew she asked if i had a cover. for some reason i did in my pocket. got it on and then got it on. saw her twice more. tip was never an issue -- this girl just loved sex. i wanted to set up something at her home on her day off but by the time i came back, she had been fired. surprise. god how i wish i could have found her. that was the only girl, out of the twenty or so that i saw there over the years that got that down and dirty. i'm sure there were more and they got found out and canned also.

Paul D
09-23-05, 14:56
While we're strolling down "mammary lane", I'm not sure how many of you go back as far as the late 70's early 80's but, in my opinion, that was the hey-day of exec.

Pre-AIDs scare time and LE was MUCH less sophisticated and/or interested in making trouble. In those days Robin actually worked shifts there.. she wasn't as free as a lot of the girls, but gave the HE and allowed limited play.

My regular was Rosie.. not a spring chicken but totally into the enjoyment of P4P. They were doing the double releases back then and my first was always oral and 2nd pop FS with sweet Rosie.

Other providers worth noting were Kim, Cherry and Linda. Kim was wild; I believe she had done some nude dancing in R-town and she had NO inhibitions whatsoever.

Cherry, on the other hand, limited action to the basics, although i managed to go down on her once. Her thing was she was YOUNG man.. barely 18 when she started there and tight as a drum. Mmmm.

Just about every girl that worked there during those days gave FS and i even did my first (and ONLY) trip to the islands with a provider there.

Ahhh yes, those WERE the days!

BigTen
09-26-05, 22:41
Does anyone have an update on Andra since her cast was removed?

Gooch
09-27-05, 09:33
I saw her last week. Her wrist is in perfect health ;)

Thencame Brnsn
09-27-05, 13:09
I have been heading out Belvedere, Rockford way for a long time, since around 1980ish. I have pretty much experienced many trips to Exec, C'est, and I remember when Golden Touch in Rockford opened in afternoon (and the bar behind was straight). I have not been back that way for a few years. However some of my best was at Golden Touch in early 80's. At that time, a day lady who was in late 30's, brunette, about 5'8", was wonderful. Wish I could remember her name. I also remember when girls would actually bounce from Exec to what is now Nancy Rae's in Racine. That used to have a different name (had a heart logo) and a lot more choices. One blonde that worked at there had a beautiful Corvette. I often used to think, if I hadn't made monthly trips to Racine, Rockford, Belvedere, Madison, WI, Michigan City, IN, or Pandora's in Chicago (anyone ever go to that place, what a hoot), I could be driving a awesome car as well. Oh well. Only go around once.

BigTen
09-27-05, 22:08
Gooch,

Can you elaborate on the session?

Roy
09-28-05, 08:54
Boy the 1980s, those were the days. Nancy Rae's was called Valley Health Systems. I remember seeing Nancy 25 years ago and she was really hot; used to strip at some of the clubs in Racine. There were tons of strip clubs in Racine.

C'est La Vie and Exec were fantastic and had gorgeous girls that would do everything.

Oh well, that's yesterday's ball game, but it's fun to to look back.

Getting back to the present, I saw Andra at Exec about two weeks ago and she gave a fantastic session. One of the best I've had. All within bounds, but very enthusiastic and creative. Had me going for the whole hour.

If I hadn't spent so much on this hobby I would probably have a Ferrari Testarossa by now. Ha! Ha!

Gooch
09-28-05, 13:57
Big Ten,
Andra is alot of fun. She barely had the jacuzzi room door shut and she started complaining about how tight her bathing suit was. It was definately one of my better MP experiences. I was a little slow in finishing, and she was up to the task. Her hands and arms are tireless. And she loves her job. The only thing she could do better is to offer more services, but that ain't happening at Exec.

If anyone reading this hasn't seen her, be advised she is older. And if you like your girls with big racks, look elsewhere.

Turkey John
09-28-05, 19:15
How old would you say Andra is?

Roy
09-29-05, 09:43
My best guess on her age is mid to late thirties.

Member #3922
09-29-05, 19:15
Is Exec or C'est female friendly. I want to take my wife to one for her to get / give a massage and for me to watch. Does anyone know if this is allowed or do they have room that could we could both be having massages at the same time? Which place would you recommend and possibily which woman? Have never been to either place what is the rate schedule?

Thanks!

TheShadow2
09-30-05, 07:52
If Andra is the one I think she is, I'll guarantee she's over 50. Sounds like she may be worth a try though from the reviews...

jimisms
09-30-05, 14:22
Has anyone seen Stacie lately? I was hoping her "inexperience" has improved by now. Is she as hot as Nicole?

I am hoping to get up to Exec this weekend. Thanks in advance!

Gooch
10-02-05, 09:02
I would say Andra is 42 at the most. But you never know for sure unless you know for sure.

jimisms, I would say that Stacy is a little hotter than Nicole, but that could definately be a matter of opinion. On my last visit, if I had chosen strictly on visual hotness, I would have chosen Stacy. I chose based on reports of good service.

BigTen
10-03-05, 07:48
Has anyone seen Tina now that she is independent? The ad says she speaks greek.

Ken Blue Eyes
10-03-05, 11:38
I've been putting off seeing Michelle for awhile. Physically, she is not my type at all. Older, big chested, built for comfort (on the heavier side), she just never appealed to me during the line-up.

But, I saw her recently, and her technique is head and shoulders above anyone I've ever seen at Exec. It's not even close. To say that her finish is unrushed really does not do it justice. I went to the brink about a half dozen times, and she knew just when to hold off and cycle all over again. She has a couple of dozen of tricks in her bag, and none of them involve anything blatantly across the line of Exec's rules.

Every time, I choose eye candy and get a less than stellar session, I'm going to kick myself all the way home again. But that's just the way it is. If there's new eye candy, I'm going to keep trying it for that perfect session. If there's no one new to try, I'm probably going to see Michelle. If you ever had that "high school best friend's mom" fantasy going on, she will surely do the trick. Except there's no way your best friend's mom ever would have been that good.

Ken

MrNatURL
10-03-05, 12:23
So I did a little reading and went to Exec and saw Michelle. Great massage. Chin thing was very strange and I can see where some might like it. Nice person and I have never been in a cleaner establishment. The menu has limits which might explain why this place wasn't felled by the Puritans recently. I recommend taking your time when you go in and let the receptionist call in the whole staff and explain the services to you, this place does not appear to operate like a standard AMP. Can anyone offer general tipping recommendations if the massage was relaxing? Please do not get too specific.

Taco Malo
10-11-05, 00:39
Is Exec or C'est female friendly. I want to take my wife to one for her to get / give a massage and for me to watch. Does anyone know if this is allowed or do they have room that could we could both be having massages at the same time? Which place would you recommend and possibily which woman? Have never been to either place what is the rate schedule?

Thanks!

I'd say give them a call and ask. I really wouldn't be surprised, but who knows until you ask.

If I had to guess I'd say no sex with your lady would be allowed. Neither of those places have 2 table rooms.

Slammer 82
10-18-05, 05:03
It's been a while since my last post and I notice the board has been a little dead for the last week so I'll give a report. I made the trip to Exec a short while ago and saw Nicole again. She was the 1st girl that I had a session with there so she is sort of special to me. Once again she didn't disappoint me. For you guys who don't know her she is attractive, thin, has reddish blonde hair. I had a very good time and got the usual Exec. treatment (All within the rules).

Call Me Goo had a good report last month about the routine that all the girls seem to follow at Exec. and the lack of spontanaity (sp?? sorry no dictionary). His words mirrored my thoughts almost exactly. I almost feel like I'm on an assembly line sometimes (pay, hot tub, massage, reverse, HJ, shower, bottled water, c'ya). However, I still believe that Exec. is the best deal around but I get tired of the same routine over and over. I'd like to hear an "occasional" post about a girl who crosses the line every now and then. When I go there I'd like to have a little hope that maybe I might get a little something different or extra even if its a false hope. I guess its that curiosity that fuels me.

Speaking of fuel, have the high gas prices slowed any of you guys from visiting the MPs. There doesn't seem to be as many post as there used to be and I was just wondering if this was the reason.

Well gotta go, Thank You guys very much for all your post. I find them helpful and informative. I don't have the opportunity to go to these places as often as a lot of you guys thats why I dont have many post myself. But I do give updates when I do go and would encourage everyone else on the board to do the same.

Thanks again,

Slammer

Chief_Wiggum
10-18-05, 17:12
Crap, I forgot who I was with. It was on Saturday and it was slow, with limited staff because some girls were on vacation. The girl I was with had a large rack, and shaved slit, about 5'5", brown hair. BBW. She did this nice thing with her breasts - lotioning them up and rubbing them on my back and ass. She really does a good job massaging and has some natural technique. On the flip, she used too much lotion imo, did a little russian. Too much lotion = too long for me to preform. I don't mind, but her arms must get tired :)

Eisner58
10-19-05, 12:47
What are the current rates at Exec? Have not been there in a while. TIA.

Farwest Burbs
10-20-05, 03:46
What are the current rates at Exec? Have not been there in a while. TIA.

The door fee is $85; $40 to the girl, $45 to the house.

Muskateer3
10-27-05, 06:54
Hello Gentlemen, Great news about ladies who are gone. I'll be back soon with more details. Happy days.

Ken Blue Eyes
10-31-05, 12:58
Recently saw Shania, who said that she has worked at Exec for about 3 months. If she has, I'm surprised no one has mentioned her as she would stand out in the line-up if only for the fact that she is African-American.

She is a bigger girl, broad shouldered, muscular, stomach shows that she has had kids, large natural breasts, big eraser nipples, shaved but not smooth, cute face (lots of eye contact during the session), sexy personality.

Her massage technique is unusual. She told me that she has naturally heavy hands and apologized several times even though I didn't complain. She gives a firm, strong massage that at times seems a little fast and hard, but different strokes for different folks. It was not unpleasant, but be forewarned if that technique is not to your liking. She would probably make a great dom/kinky girl and make a lot more money doing it. Not really my thing, but it is for some folks.

Reverse was good and access was allowed (ymmv), For a big girl, she has a pretty nice ass, and I bet she was a tight wildcat before she had kids. Even now, the session was quite enjoyable. Wonderful nipples.

Finish was excellent, although it might be firmer/rougher than some may like. She does a nice job of slowing down and speeding up to prolong the pleasure of the session. She speaks some russian and has a few other tricks which people will enjoy, but pretty much stays within the boundaries.

I might see her again, but it would depend if my other favorites (more petite) would be available.

Ken

Mac Man
11-02-05, 09:36
For Ken Blue Eyes:
I will concur with your assessment of Shauna at Executive. I am a big fan of firm massage. Tina was one of my all-time favorites and since she left, I have relied on Nicole as the next best thing, because she does a great massage. I "discovered" Shauna a few weeks ago and have had several sessions with her, each one better than the first. She combines a firm massage with some very great teasing to totally relax you ,and her personality is outstanding. I still love Nicole...but I may have a new favorite.

For Muskateer3:

Where is the news regarding old favorites you promised? Waiting with
high interest....

Mac Man

Muskateer3
11-04-05, 22:18
Tina, Peggy, Amanda, Jody, Nicole, Sandy

Strider
11-05-05, 03:52
That was cryptic.

Mr Stinky
11-05-05, 09:53
Evindentlly, Muskateer3 knows the names of some of the former Executive sweeties. But as far as I know, Nivcole is still there. Would love to find out where Peggy is, though.

DJ

TheShadow2
11-05-05, 19:04
You posted the tease over a week ago. Do tell us where are favorites are...
I also would find time to visit Peggy again :-)

Turkey John
11-09-05, 19:19
Had a session today at Exec. Have not been there in a while, but last time I was there saw Shauna and thought of her often, so I made an appointment and took a drive. Shauna is 25ish. Lovely titts, outstanding attitude. I concur with prior statements that she gives a HARD massage. This is one strong girl. She asked me several times if she was going too hard and so that was nice of her ... LOL. Did not break any rules but gave me a session to remember. On the finish she was very paitent, slow and took her time.

Looks 7.5
attitude 10
repeat yes

Mac Man
11-10-05, 13:10
I agree wholeheartedly with Turkey John's comments about Shauna. Best massage at Exec. right now and an attitude that is really refreshing.

I stopped yesterday to have a session with her, but she was already booked. I "settled " for Katie but really was not completely dissappointed at all. Though she's not gifted with the strong hands that Shauna has, Katie gives a great massage. She's friendly and has a pretty good attitude, as well. Definitely NOT a clock watcher.

I would recommend her.

Mac Man

Tencan
11-12-05, 17:11
I decided to see shauna based on the reviews posted here. I must have caught shawna at a bad day when I saw her, because my session was not that good...actually it was bad I go to Exec all the time and have only had very few bad sessions out of way more than I would like to admit. Massage was good and hard, but it seemed rushed. Her body type was just the way I like them..round in the right spots and big and natural on top. She had way too many rules for my liking (and I was not looking for any extras beyond what management allows and what every other girl I have ever saw at Exec allows), and nothing like the previous posts about her. When she thought I was not looking, she would make bored little faces, and was just " going through the motion " the whole session. Never even tried to make the slightest effort like she was "into " the session. I think if she had a better attitude I would have enjoyed it much more. It seems she has some guys that enjoyed their time with her..and that is great. But I do not plan on seeing her again.

Doctor WU
11-16-05, 00:27
Had a session with Michelle last week - very nice time indeed.

The "welcoming committee" visited (the girls were all oiled up and liberally applied) and a good time was had by all. Michelle is a fine choice for an hour of good massage and good fun.

Are you with me?

Doctor Wu

Meatpants
11-16-05, 21:17
Tina, Peggy, Amanda, Jody, Nicole, SandyDid you mean Penny?

Tencan
11-22-05, 19:51
Since she was a long time favorite at Exec before she quit.

Did you mean Penny?

Turkey John
11-23-05, 18:28
Went to the exec today to see Shauna again. Quickly becomming my ATF. Another outstanding session.

BTW, I have not read anyone commenting on the smokin' hot receptionist. She has been there evertime I have. Today, she got up out of her chair to look down the hallway to see if shauna was within sight and I was amazed. Nice skirt showing off gorgeous legs, heels, tight sweater showing off an amazing figure.

TJ

Muskateer3
11-24-05, 06:33
That is Dawn,,,, She knows all the gals and their secrets...I usually see her whispering with the girls every time they sign in a customer. Someone told me she could not work the rooms because us guys grossed her out so much, but she makes it up to us in faking it with smiles and recommendations for other girls to choose from. Yes she's a looker. Probably getting paid huge monies to hold all those secrets.

Ohboy
11-28-05, 17:39
Mon. nov.28 saw Michelle. Really good attitude, great chest and very fun. All within the rules, even tho I tried to push it a bit. She reminds me a lot of Vicki. Will see her again.

Rockerrexxx
11-30-05, 01:39
For my money, Nicole is the best. Great body, nice looking, good attitude. She gives a decent massage and lets her hands wander to places you might not otherwise have thought would feel good.

Ken Blue Eyes
12-01-05, 00:13
Recently saw Stacie. My review is consistent with the initial review by Relentless a few months ago. It's a YMMV situation. I guess it depends on how much one values youth, nice personality, and excellent body vs. pure technique/experience. I would describe the session as very relaxing but tame.

Stacie is one of the youngest providers (early 20's) at Exec. Her technique is not nearly as advanced or creative as some of the older providers. Stacie has a great body that is voluptuous (a little baby fat does come to mind) without being too chunky. She is beautifully shaved. She is a good conversationalist and has a smoother, less coarse style than Sarah (another younger provider who I saw but would not repeat). As a person, I really like Stacie a lot. In this particular setting, I am neutral about whether I'd want to see her again. I'm glad I saw her this once and wish her the best of luck whether it's in this endeavor or something else.

Ken

Ralph
12-01-05, 21:46
Have a bunch of photos for Rockford scanned in but figure will wait to post them until someone else puts up a few. Thnk there aer about 26 total of 6 or 7 different girls. Noticed a very wide descrepency between the number of people who look at the pictures vs. the number of people making reports, both ones with and without pics. Do have a couple from some other areas that have been scanned in.

Linz was the only girl I ever found in Belvidere, I know ther are the two incall places in town but have never visited them. Found her at the Clark station that one can see on rt 20. When I am in the Chicago area and heading to Rocford often get off the tollway there to save a toll and get some cheaper gas in Belvidere. Seems she had run out of gas and was actually on her way to Rockfod hoping to make a few bucks on the streets. Told me she was the school lunch lady in town and made sure I was not a townie before revealing what she was up to- did not want to pick up the dad of one of the kid's from school. Out of state plates sort of proved I was not. Did not reveal I was actaully on my way to Rockford hoping to get lucky but did tell her I had a hotel room there and would appreciate soem company. She seemed to be a little bit out of it not sure if was drugs or not and she did look a lot better in person than she does in the pics. Did not have a phone but she did have an addres she gave me. After I took her back to Belevidere I noticed it was just a street address with a house color, but no street. Also noticed she spleed er name Linz, a weird spelling. I would have figured it to be Lindsay. Never did see her again.

She may still get over to Rockford. Told me she went there when money was tight. I found her in early January of this year and school had been out for a week, so I guess that meant she had time off w/o pay.

Ohboy
12-03-05, 16:55
Just left the Executive. Had a great session with Vicki. She is by no means thin, however not fat. I have had a number of sessions with her, and she is my fav.Good time in the jacuzzi. I started to grope in the water and we had a little Russian session. She kept it low key so as not to get things too hot and "out of hand". After return to room things went as usual. She provides a little reach under during the part of the massage where you are on your face. Moaning and blowing in my ear made this seem like gfe. On the reverse she provides lots on moaning and squirming around. Makes you think you are really doing a good job. No access beyond normal rules. My turn again and she really puts on a show. Up on the table oiled up dancing and rubbing finished with russian on my request. Always a good session. Left her.40 tip because of the holidays. Will always choose Vicki if she is available.

BJ Daty
12-05-05, 17:43
Stacy is Jennys' litle sister. I saw her last week. she is young but I will not repeat.

Ohboy
12-06-05, 14:59
I visited again on Mon. I forgot Vicki is off on Mon., so I chose Sarah. Very mechanical, didn't offer reverse, didn't respond when I asked for russian, and we finished early. Will Not Repeat.

Relentless
12-06-05, 22:21
I have seen both Sarah and Stacey. Sarah is a complete flunkey. Extremely mechanical and pulls on your dick with such a gusto that she wants to rip it off you. No feeling of any kind. I felt I would do a better job by myself looking at a porno flick.
Stacey seems to relax as she gets to know you. She has great young body at least a part of it. She is starting to get a tummy but pretty girl overall. Session is ok not great. Nicol is always best. These girls dont seem to take any lessons from her. I also have seeen Katey and she is pretty good and very cooperative.
By the way what happened to Janet? Anyone has info where she works or if she is working the streets?

Doctor WU
12-07-05, 01:10
I had a session with Nancy at CLV a couple of weeks ago. ERS was closed on that Thursday afternoon for some reason so I went up the street. Only 2 girls to choose from so I went for the fit looking one with the enhanced rack. I had a nice session and Nancy was very accomodating. She's about 5'5", 120ish, C/D enhanced. If you are adverse to tatoos, you won't like it as she has a bunch and plans for more body artwork. Standard Belvedere MP stuff but she took care of business nicely. And the rooms are quite nice with the shower right in the room - nice for after if you like to watch the girl clean up a bit.

Even the doorkeeper was pleasant to me that day - almost shocking! Must have been a good karma day.

Are you with me?

Doctor Wu

Joey Greco
12-15-05, 13:37
A new tactic at the Executive: If one of the girls is having a slow day, later in the day, all of the other girls will conveniently "disappear" when a prospective customer strolls in. It happened to me recently. I was not totally disappointed but it was nowhere near the normal lineup. And at the EHS, that normal lineup of late has actually been quite impressive.

Speaking of impressive, that receptionist definitely tilts toward pick of the litter. She is trying so hard not to look slutty, which greatly enhances here appeal once the lineup begins. I would love to send here the old Greco Valentine, maybe even well in advance of Feb. 14.

Also, was hanging at a bar not far from the EHS after servicing and heard a girl promoting herself and a girlfriend as available later that evening down the street at a motel. She was coyly lobbing out price range to some of the locals and it sounded like the double score was attainable for about $, or .5 each. I did not enter the bidding.

She actually looked like a chubbier, soimewhat dissipated Joey Heatherton, which on a Belvidere scale even today is at least competitive.

Member #3922
12-27-05, 16:51
Going to visit soon - Can anyone give me what the latest talent is looking like and any recommendations?

Sexmoron
12-30-05, 02:34
[QUOTE=MasterJB]As a long time client of the Exec (back when the price was 40), I would have to rank the women in the following manner:

Just trolling through the pics and saw these. You say her name is Sheila? But your pic states she is Rach? Well, I'm in Louisville and for a time she was with "Louisvilleladiesxxx.com" Thought long and hard about her having a session with her. Too long though because she disappeared.

This has been not quite a year ago, so she must have left here and gone to Belvidere.