PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
04-09-02, 01:41
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Mike Hock
04-13-02, 14:06
Stayed at the Savoy Hotel last week (4/3) and fortunately had a third floor room looking over Geary Blvd on the corner of Geary and Jones (?). Was a bit tired so I wasn't in the mood for chasing anything in particular, but around 1 a.m. there was a lot of street action...on this corner in particular there were three SWs in the range of 20 to 25 years and each in the 7 to 8 range. Kept me up for at least an hour with a lot of whistling going on. By 2 a.m. I was ready to wave one up...opened the window, gave my own whistle and threw down a note to the blonde. With my request for FS at $50 she looked up and threw up one finger (no not the middle one)...so I figured out why business was slow for her that night ($100)...I threw on some jeans and walked her gingerly by the front counter and up to my room. She was 5'5, probably in her mid 20s and maybe 120...nice looking, but a bit too much makeup. Was hurried, but safe, took care of Peter and the twins and was generally nice. She said she was a student at SF State and did this every so often for extra money and "kicks". Not sure what that meant. She liked fingering and hard thrusting....smelled really sweet. Experience was an 8.

Goodlyken
04-15-02, 15:58
Greetings folks. I'll be researching The City a lot in the next few weeks since I'll be returning soon. I used to live there and have been back several times. I'm no stranger to the scene and know all the clubs. I'd love some more info on the AMP's and experiences as well as prices that are recent. Also, can we share about East Bay girls especially, as I'll be spending a lot of time over there. I'll check that board too. Thanks for your reports.

proudirishmick
04-20-02, 23:27
I will be traveling to San Mateo in early June and should be there for about a week.I'm staying at the Marriot on South Amphlett Blvd. Does anybody know where to find some good looking black girls?

Mike Hock
04-22-02, 12:01
Baalman...I haven't tried too many in SF as far as AMPs, but the one I did try out I've been going back a few times...called Sunflower Massage on Jones, near Geary....I usually visit Julie who is older than most, but is about 5'2, 100 lbs, nice rack. She is very accomodating, has allowed almost anything I've wanted to do...problem is that she might be a bit of a psycho as far as wanting to be part of my life. A major moaner, if you like that and seems to like DATY. I think it's $50 at the door and I usually pay $80 more for FS, though I think the typical rate is $120.

dasher
04-22-02, 15:46
Hello all, I'm new to the city and wanted to try an AMP. What's a
good one to start with and whats the normal rate for FS. I traveled all over the pacific in my navy days 15 years ago and have not seen anything like it since! Glad to be out of the midwest and back on the coast. Thanks.

Surfer
04-22-02, 19:06
Dasher-read sfredbook.com for ample reviews and info on the AMPs but the most popular are Empire (on O'Farrell near Jones), Lee's (on Mission at 9th) & Golden Flower (on 2nd just below Mission). GF is a biot more pricey but generally you pay $50 at the door then a tip of between $100 & $150 ($120 usually does the trick) for everything.

jeffjimman
04-22-02, 23:42
Apartment AMPs?

Monday Childe mentioned that in the Richmond and Sunset districts of San Francisco, there are few massage-parlor AMPs, but that many are run out of apartments. Does anyone have experience with these? How much do they cost? Where to get the info?

elastin2
04-23-02, 01:10
anybody good at MSC?

jeffjimman
04-24-02, 17:43
Where are y'all: blanknamecruiser, mondaychilde... Just go ahead and register!

Okay, I'll go first with my two favorite places.

Golden Flower is on Second and Howard. It's in a really safe neighborhood. The girls are mostly Korean, mostly great bodies and 20-30 years old. After 7 p.m. or so, there's lot to choose from: 5-10 girls sit on couches as you enter, and you just take your pick. This place is some $20 more than others (depending on your negotiating skills): if you offer $200 (including the $50 for the house), they don't argue, at $170-$180 they usually argue somewhat. Some poster claim to pay only $150-$160. The rooms have closed doors, of course, and private showers. The girls always have a good attitude (unless you bargain hard).

Sunflower is on Jones and O'Farrell. This is in the Tenderloin, which is a lot safer than it used to be. $50 to the house and then $100 to the girl usually with little or no arguing. I've had Jenny, a tall Chinese, and Wendy, a tall skinny Vietnamese. Both are very friendly and talkative. Some posters claim to pay only $50+$80. Private showers, new agey decor in the rooms. Kinda kool.

I've also tried Sun Spa once (Geary and Larkin): $50+$100: good attitude from the only Vietnamese girl there (most were Korean).

Golden Gate on Mission is horrible. I went twice, saw only old, ugly women, paid $50+$100. Yuck!

Hmm, writing this up, I'm getting kinda horny. Perhaps I'll go for a walk...

LittleBigMan
04-27-02, 17:42
Hey where is the Blank!!! Did Jackson make his site too hard to register!
Where are the ***** houses in the Sunset? as mentioned!
Somebody make a post!!!!

Where are the SW, In the Mission! the loop as they call it
is dead!

MondaysChilde
04-30-02, 15:41
What's up? I log in and every time I go to another wsg board I have to log in here again.

The apt. MPs in the west side are a nice little secret. They are run out of CHinese and Korean homes. Grab a Tsing Tao daily and brouse the back pages.

The SUnset is fast turning into a nice cool ghetto scene. I live out here and here will I stay!

See you at the 'SeaBiscuit'.

MondaysChilde

jeffjimman
04-30-02, 16:27
Hey Monday Childe! Good to have you back.

How much do you usually pay for the apt MPs? Someone said $80, someone else said $200. Both were questionable sources.

LittleBigMan
04-30-02, 19:45
MondaysChildes,

Hey I'm out here in the Sunset too! What's up! Someone earlier said that all the adds are in Chinese! I speak some but can't read a lick! Small chance but are the adds in english! under want section of want ads!

Kim Chi
05-01-02, 03:19
Great night at Lee's tonight. Stopped by about 8:15, signed and and Ajima said, "pick". On the pink couches about 11 asian hotties. I poured a cup of tea and sat across and decided who I wanted to fuck. After careful consideration I made the best choice ever. Her name is Jo Jo, she is Thai and has been there for about 4 months. She has the LARGEST natural breasts I have ever seen on an asian. But better than that, she was way cool, gave the best massage for a good 20 minutes, cracking my back, my neck, even my fingers. I just got back from Thailand last week so we had a lot to talk about. After the massage, a great BJ, didn't even know she slipped the rubber on with her mouth, and very sensual fucking for 15 to 20 minutes. No rush, and she had know problem as I sucked her little nipples on those giant tits and kissed her neck. She was clearly into it. I can't recommend her more highly. I will definately be back in there on Thursday to visit her again! Latz. Left $150 on the table before I took a shower.

JeffreyK44
05-01-02, 13:15
I am from So Cal but will be in San Francisco next week, can you tell me where Lee's is? $150 seems a little steep for an AMP however, is that typical for Lee's? Thanks

MondaysChilde
05-01-02, 17:55
Gentlemen: I have a Chinese GF who showed me where the ads are. I only know of their existence; I don't partake of those houses.

If you can recognize a few Chinese symbols, like 'house', 'massage' and so on, you can find the ads. They are mixed in w/ legit massage ads.

I also have a few favorite MPs in the area, but I'm afraid I have to leave it up to the adventurous few to find them. They are very understated, very cool and no way am I going to divulge their locations in public.

If you are as hot on Asian ass as I am, take a course in Chinese! I kid you not. UC Berkeley offers one this June.

See you at the Sea Biscuit.

LittleBigMan
05-01-02, 20:41
Hey, MondayChilde

I have a problem with your posting, you contradict yourself!
First you said your girlfriend pointed it out to you, and you only
know of their existence! and don't part take in them, then you say they are cool places! If you don't take part in them, how would you know they are cool?

I'am not in the habit of bashing or calling someone a liar, but
maybe you have forgotten that this site is to provide others with
real information how to get laid. Based on your own posting and reluntances to provide a shreak of evidences, then you're just dreaming about knowing or you're just trying to find some attention on this site!

Kim Chi
05-02-02, 02:31
Jeff- $150 to $170 is pretty standard for AMPs in the Bay Area. $50 for the house and the rest to the girl. Lee's is on Mission and 9th. Enter in through the side door through the parking lot. Open the gate that says "no trespassing" and they'll buzz you in. Go sign in at the front desk and you'll see the lovely ladies on the pink couches. I usually pay the girl $150 at the end of my session. If they don't recognize you, you'll have to pay $50 up front and then you'll get 50 questions during your massage while they size you up and make sure you're not LE. I recommend Jo Jo though. Great experience. Have fun.

MondaysChilde
05-02-02, 12:04
LittleBigMan - It's true I don't go to the apartment brothels. I do go to several AMPs (businesses) in the Sunset. I am being honest in telling you that I don't want to divulge the names of these businesses b/c they are fine the way they are - undiscovered and unknown to all but a few.

Chinese massage is the way to go. The girls are often charming and friendly, and they get up on the table and dig their fingers into your ass and really give a good massage - none of that coy goofing around with the towel.

They are trained in China, where they are taught that the customer's satisfaction comes first. Imagine that!

Happy hunting!

Billy
05-02-02, 12:35
Littlebigman, I think what Monday said was that he didn't partake in the houses, but he did have MP's that he went to. There isn't a contradiction there. He should however, fess up with some info on MP's and his favorite ladies. It is not like LE doesn't have a clue. I am making a run to SF next week, where is the SW action these days.

MondaysChilde
05-02-02, 13:53
Does anyone know how to stay logged in on this board?

Billy, I very rarely do SWs, but the main stroll is around Post and Polk, and radiating outward in each direction. I have seen SWs as far north as Pine. Lots of Trannies - you'll spot them. The track in the Mission (S. Van Ness, Capp Street) is said to be very 'hot' with LE.

Also some very rare action on Broadway up by the strip clubs - late at night. Don't bother with the strip clubs - each one is a rip-off.

LittleBigMan
05-02-02, 21:35
MondaysChildes,

I was born and raised in S.F., although I recently moved out to the Sunset, there are only a few major streets running east to west! If they are businesses, as you say, I should be able to locate them! By the way, would you consider this street
N--------! / Near the big Safeway / Is that one of the MP!
you speak of?

Member #6586
05-03-02, 03:35
Don't be insulting! Noriega Street. If you don't wish to talk about your secret places or have anyone find out about them don't bring them up in the first place. I don't bring up every place I go but I'm not going to tease people, unintentional or not.

LittleBigMan
05-03-02, 20:56
Allen Eire,

That's the point I'm trying to make with MondayChilde, this site is about providing information! Right! Here we are trying to play a
guessing game! MondayChilde, is reading this site and obtaining information but he refuses to provide in return! Regardless of
race, were after the same thing! I personally say, if you can't back up the suggestion, don't bother!

JeffreyK44
05-07-02, 00:32
I am on a business trip here in S.F. and would like to know if anyone has any knowledge of Thailand Massage on Kearny,thanks in advance

BlnkNameCruiser
05-07-02, 03:12
guys,
i notice your frustration getting the Chinese Massage info from Monday.

My GF is Chinese. She has also shown me the ads in the ad section of the Chinese paper. I will grab some in the next day or so and look to see what I can figure out. She pointed out that they often say "massage" in english but the rest of the ad is in Chinese and she insisted they are prostitutes.

I will do a little research and let you know what I come up with.

That will be nice if we find a bunch of establishments we never knew of.

blanknamecruiser

MondaysChilde
05-07-02, 15:15
Gentlemen - back from Vancouver B.C. Outstanding values up there, by the way...

Trust me, I am not trying to play coy or tease on this board (leave that to some 5'1" silky-skinned Chinese import tui na expert);

I have had a lot of fun in the business, and a great deal of it came from exploration, risk and discovery;

I have also verified that a LOT of places in the Bay Area have closed down b/c people gave out too much info - see www.sfredbook.com as an example;

SO I wish you all the best, I will report decoys and busts, but sorry, I'm not gonna tell you exactly where to go and who to ask for. Blankname provided hints, I have provided hints, so happy hunting.

MondaysChilde
05-07-02, 15:25
LittleBigMan 5/3: I tried Carnival soon after it opened - there are better places but I thought the women looked just slightly slutty enough to make something happen. No walls, though (sigh).

LittleBigMan
05-07-02, 21:01
JeffreyK44,

Don't even think about it again, Prior post will tell you it's a big
ripoff! bunch of old old ladies!
Go to golden flower, 2nd and Howard! $50.00 at the door and
another $100-120-140, for full service!

Member #6586
05-08-02, 02:33
Thailand was the first AMP I ever visited. After 3 vists I soon found out there was much better quality out there. Avoid it old hags!

JeffreyK44
05-08-02, 02:36
Never fear, went to lLee's today, theplace is the best, wish they would franchise to So Cal.....saw Angie, very nice

BlnkNameCruiser
05-08-02, 07:38
WOW
I went to Mission tonight. Much later then i ever go. I went at about 2:30am. I got down there and the only people out are selling something.

Cruised down Mission and saw a cute looking girl around 17th with a sailor hat. i thought maybe she was Asian. She had a portable radio and was singing while she walked. I zipped down 16th so I can go around the block to see her again. While driving up Capp to get mack to 17th I saw a 350 pound fat chick with a huge tit hanging out as an advertisement. not my cup of tea but very interesting to see the blatent advertising. I thought I must be in Amsterdam.

Got back on Mission and picked up this girl who is actually white. It turns out she is exceptionally drunk which is what I expected duie to her behavior. I figured I have to see what happens. After talking in coherently for a while and her smiling a lot at me she kissed me. We never talked about money until she finally said she needed some so I asked how much for FS. Never got an answer but gathered it was ok to do it so I took the initiative and parked.

She must be only about 22-24 y/o. nice smile and cute.

We get started and she lets me do everything I want in foreplay including kiss. After sex she occasionally mentions she needs to get the money, but in a very non pushy way. I would respond, "How much?"

She never said until I was finally dropping her off.

READY FOR THE BEST PART? She finally said $13.

I didnt even trip and I pulled out $15 since I didnt have singles. She happily got out of the car and I left.

What a frigging deal for a good GF type experience with a cute young girl!

It was worth being out so damn late!

blanknamecruiser

Dylock
05-08-02, 22:31
Blanknamecruiser's story got me thinking--has anyone ever tried to pick up a street girl who was actually not a hooker? I've never done the street thing in the U.S., so maybe I am being too naive, but it seems like it could happen.

Also, between what streets would one find action in the Mission? I have walked the bar scene along Valencia between 16th and some other streets, but I never noticed any obvious SWs.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, if anyone has comments.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-09-02, 18:16
Dylock,
The parrellel streets of Mission, Capp, S Van Ness, Shotwell, and Folsom, all between 16th and 20th are where the girls primarily hang out. usually quite a selection from gems to crap.

Regarding a non SW:
I was at a hotel in LA, walked ot the store. I misjudged how far so when I was coming back I didnt want to walk so I went to the bus stop. I met a chick there as we waited. The bus never came because it was too late. we both started walking the same direction and talking. When we got to my hotel I offered for her to come in and use my phone to call a friend to pick her up.

She came in and stayed the night. We had sex and she left the next day. No $$ or strings.

It isn't common but that type of thing happens.

By luck right now I have so many freebies at one time I have not been out cruising much. I have girl I know from LA also coming up next week, just in time for me to wean from this current freebie.

Nice when this happens. Just more risk of them having attachment and trying to turn it into more. Sometimes the extra work for the freebies makes cruising more appealing.

Hunter
05-10-02, 13:13
Has anyone tried Rainbow Spa in Chinatown ? They advertise on line and in several SF newspapers.

I have tried Golden Flower and Sun and agree with previous posts. Golden Flower provides good quality in a relatively tame neighborhood. Sun is a good value by SF standards if you don't mind dealing with the BS one encounters walking the streets of the Tenderloin.

MondaysChilde
05-10-02, 19:41
BlanknameCruiser - We should compare notes some time. Are you Chinese or lao wai? Learning any Mandarin or Cantonese?

Enjoy.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-10-02, 22:29
MondaysChilde,
I am a regular whitey. I have picked up a few bits of Mandarin, Thai and (forgotten) Cantonese.

I like Asians and have a regular Thai girl in Hong Kong and a Chinese GF here, and a regular Chinese girl in Beijing, so I have been able to learn some sweet talking, but not anything near fluent. I am interested in learning Mandarin and have looked around for immersion courses like in Monterey where they use hypnosis, but now they no longer allow non military to attend.

Any tips?

MondaysChilde
05-13-02, 14:47
BlankName - UC Berkeley Extension course in beginning Mandarin offered 6/1 - 8/24. Classes are Saturday mornings. I may enroll in that - will let you know.

I am also learning Chinese from my SHanghai sweetie. A little effort goes a long way.

LittleBigMan
05-13-02, 19:19
Warning! Warning!

Over the weekend several places in Palo Alto, got raided!
The news report got it that the cops are reading the site of WSG and other sites like this and using the posting to gather information to raid these places!
Keep the location off the site, need to use another method to get the information out!

BlnkNameCruiser
05-14-02, 03:58
Here is the real story about the bust. The cops are clueless about this site. As far as I can tell WE were all clueless about the places that were busted. THey were never on this board or I would have been trying them out. Here is the story.

BUST!
In the Monday Palo Alto Daily News they reported a bust of three massage parlors that were all in Palo Alto. WHY DID I NEVER SEE THEM? That sucks. I would have like to try them out. They were all Chinese women compared to mostly always Vietnamese. 20 different women.

They were:
Japanese Accupuncture Center at 3517 Alma St. The Hong Kong Health Center and Oriental Health Center, both at 2290 Birch St.

It was busted because a City utility worker making a routine utility check thought it odd there were no accupuncture needles in the place and made a report. That was February. Since then they investigated and sent in an undercover cop to get a solicitation. They turned the phones off so the owners would come in and they busted them. A husband ad wife team and one other person who lived in East Palo Alto.

One chick was busted "in the middle of a sex act" and they let the guy off scott free for cooperating in details of the establishment and how it all works. They quoted the normal routine you would read about here: $40 for 1/2hr $60 for hr and tips starting at $50. They chicks get $10 for a $40 massage and $20 for the hour. That is interesting because I figured the house kept it all and if we didnt tip they dont get a thing.

They said while they were in the middle of the bust, 20 men came in and the cops just took their name and let them leave.

i am bummed we didnt know about them soon enough to get a try.

Hey at least the cops were or play dumb about what really is going on. Apparantly they are not reading this site, and they let the John go!

blanknamecruiser

MondaysChilde
05-14-02, 11:40
BlnkName - I think the PD reads this sites, and others like them. Church groups and irate citizens inform them, based on sites like these. That there are any places still extant, is based on either the good graces of the PD or b/c they remain hidden.

Unfortunately (I am a member, and I enjoy the site) I consider SFRedbook to be more or less a blueprint for the South Bay LE.

The places that want to continue to function, try their best to stay off the redbook and lovings.com and etc. We did not know about the true nature of the Palo Alto places b/c we are lao wai. The Chinese nationals keep them to themselves.

Why? B/C lao wai cannot keep a good thing under wraps.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-14-02, 17:30
This reminds me that I need to pick up a Chinese newspaper and find the ads that are intended for Chinese. I was given hints how to locate them by my GF. I let you know.

jeffjimman
05-14-02, 20:23
Much of South Bay and East Bay are very anti-prostitution.
San Francisco is only anti-street-prostitution and rarely bust AMPs. In fact, I can't remember reading about any AMP busts for years, except one that was also selling drugs maybe three years ago.

So... I don't think we need to worry about sharing info on SF. Please be generous. I have posted much in the past myself, under various names. I have reviewed my favorite places and will let you know if I try new ones.

Live and let live. Fuck and let fuck.

Nimmer1
05-14-02, 21:38
Yeah I am going to be visiting the San Francisco area in a couple of weeks memorial day weekend. I wanted to know if anybody could tell me where a good place to go for a cheap costing or average costing blowjob. Also if you could tell me where a place to go for a quick fuck.

thanks

jeffjimman
05-15-02, 11:10
To Nimmer1 and others asking, "I'm going to SF. Where are good places to get sex": Just click on "Old Forum" and read all the archived reports! Otherwise we'll think you're LE or lazy.

theReyMan
05-15-02, 12:09
totally in agreement with jeffjimman - do the work and read the archives

blankname: have you seen anymore or heard from of Marie lately? I've paged her a couple of times last month but no answer - maybe because my number is (650)?

BlnkNameCruiser
05-15-02, 16:31
theReyMan
You must be talking about the hot Samoan chick? I tried too and she never calls me either. I am sure she left town or the pimp got her a new #. I have driven around there and not seen her again either. Too bad. I really liked her.
Did you ever hook up with her even once?

theReyMan
05-15-02, 17:24
not yet dude...I think I tried paging her a day after you posted her#. I haven't been with a Samoan chick in sometime. Did you try paging her once from a 415 payphone to see if she'll answer?

Just to return the favor, I do have another ATF SW Sara that's always in the TL...22?, White, 5'6", natural blonde, 38DD-27-36, 125lbs. (I think she's a bit better built than MyBlondeMichelle)? She always answers her cell Tues-Sat. She's very sweet and always has her own room in a decent hotel. If you think you may be interested I'll see if she'll let me post her# here. (She's asked me the last couple of times if I wanted to bring someone for a 3some.)

oh, and if any of you guys hook up w/Bambi (18, white, blonde, 34b-24-34, 105lbs) in the TL be warned that she'll try and con you - she'll get you to the hotel and all worked up and stop after BJ and won't give it up till you fork over more $. Soon as I sensed this, just zipped up and cut my losses. She did see I was upset and gave me a longer BJ...as my revenge I did my best and held back for just under 1/2hr! Boy were her jaws tired! She did slip me her cell because she became curious as to how long I could actually last and promised I could get whatever I wanted the next time, but I don't think so.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-16-02, 13:15
theReyMan,
I havent tried calling her from a 415area code. I just gave up. She was hot but oh well...
Thanks for the offer on the blonde. I am not into blond chicks all that much. If they are striking then I would like to give it a try otherwise I am happy skipping that one.

Although 22y/o is really tempting. That is worth a try. Maybe I will give her a shot.

The_Hurricane77
05-17-02, 03:25
Has anyone been to MSC lately? Whats the quality of girls like? I havent been there in about 4 or 5 months and was wondering if things have changed alot since then. Let me know.

Roddd
05-17-02, 17:35
dr. katz,
speaking of panhandling, a guy I work with told me "you know you've been to SF when you've been panhandled by a guy in a suit". And sure as shit, on a visit there a few years back it happened to me.

Dylock
05-17-02, 21:37
I also haven't been to Market Street Cinema in a few months and was wondering if it was worth a return trip. The website appears to have many of the same girls listed.

On the old forum a couple months back, people were talking about the "decling state of Mitchell Brothers" but they didn't specify why. I wonder if that place is worth going back to after 5 months? And if not there, what other strip clubs to get fine pussy, not MSC trash, with extras provided?

Dylock
05-18-02, 00:25
Has anyone tried the escorts listed on Spectator.net? There are some absolutely fine chicks on the site, but I don't know if that's the bait-and-switch routine. You can probably fly to Amsterdam for the weekend for the same money, but I am hoping someone will inform me otherwise!

BlnkNameCruiser
05-20-02, 13:42
Dylock,
I really think that escorts always deliver less than promised and less than you want for the $$.

You may get a good one but I dont think they are ever worth the $$.

Go to TJ, Amsterdam, Thailand or an AMP. This way you get more choice, less $ and more satisfaction.

Mike Hock
05-21-02, 14:36
Hi BlankNameCruiser....it's been awhile! I am going to TJ early June and still thinking about your posts from your trip there. Will be staying at Hotel Villagrosa (or something like that) and still hoping to get a chick to do overnights with me on both nights. Have you been back there? You have any phone numbers? thanks.

SpeedoPunk
05-21-02, 18:34
Mike Hock, Don't mean to be rude by butting in on your post to BlankNameCruiser but I see you mentioned La Villa Zaragoza. It is a nice Hotel behind the Jai aLai. They have room service or you can chow at a cheap but good 24/7 cafe on the corner called Ricardo's (I think that's the name). There is also an AM/PM close by for an emergency purchase of condoms plus a couple of MP nearby and a gentleman's clu around the corner. The club looks like a house but I have never been in it nor have I seen any posts for it. Sorry but don't know the name.
You gotta be careful with the hotel clerks and check if they charge you for one of the more expensive rooms but put you in a cheaper room. Weekend rates there are higher than during the week so when you call them on why you are being charged more than you are supposed to they usually say they have made a mistake. Most of the clerks are okay but taht skinny guy at night tried to overcharge me twice so I don't think it is a simple mistake with him. I think he gets in at 11 PM so if you check in before that you should have no problems. The owner of this Hotel has a brother who owns the Nelson which is an older place but is within walking distance of the AB/CC and the rest of the places you want to go to. I don't know TJ that well but have stayed at both. I stayed at the Nelson last time, room 523 is one of the larger rooms with a decent size bathroom... they let me look at a few... the others have real small bath rooms.. I've stayed a few times at La Villa Zaragoza. The rooms are more like US hotels. You can park your car there. The suites im the back cost $87, have a large bathroom, two beds, a front area with kitgchenette and sofa. The cheaper rooms start at around $39 but like I said, the skinny night clerk tried to charge me $59 (540 Pesos) on 2 separate occasions in the middle of the week! Avoid Room 108. It smells like someone spilled bong water on the rug!TJ is cool and I plan to go back but like anywhere else, keep alert at all times!
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Hock

bruce_lee
05-22-02, 00:51
Went to Lee's on Sunday at 9th & Mission with a friend, the inside is
definitely much nicer than the outside. Rang the doorbell, a cute girl
in a biege dress answered, was asked if this was our first time. Came
in and sat on the couch, saw at least 15 asian girls sitting across
from us, each girl tried very hard not to make eye contact with the
customers, it must have been a slow night cause they looked kind of
angry. There were a few cute ones, a lot of ugly ones too, it
definitely had a brothel feel to the place. We eventually signed up
with the mama-san, using a fake name and address of course, paid $50
each person, and got paired up with a lady. We both didn't have change
for our twenties, so the mama-san said not to worry, that our girl will
get it for us. Turns out, first-timers don't get to choose their
girl. But we both got lucky, our girls were decent looking. And they
definitely give real massages here, plus bone and joint cracking too.

Walking up the flight of stairs, I checked out my girl's ass as she
went ahead of me, they looked so round, plus she was cute, I was happy
that the mama-san paired me up with her. On the way up, she turned
around and smiled at me. She was wearing a purplish blouse and black
pants. Her name was Kelly, she said that she was 27, thai, with blonde
colored streaks dyed into her hair, and fair skin. She spoke fairly
decent english, meaning we could have conversations with each other.

I went into the room, got into a really hot shower, dried myself off
and stepped out. My girl had returned, with my change, she then
stripped my towel off and told me to lie down on my stomach, wow, I
felt her naked on my back as she began to rub me, then she was walking
on my back, running her feet over my shoulders, and eventually came a
foot massage. She then cracked every finger and toe, I heard popping
sounds. Next, she told me to turn over, after being given a full-body
massage, she asked if I was a cop, then she asked if I knew that
massage wasn't all they did.

I asked her if she did anal, she didn't understand, so I said up the
butt, then she replied no. We settled on full service, she began with
foreplay, her sensual fingernails on my skin, licking and sucking my
nipples, then she slipped the condom on me with her mouth, gave me head
to get me hard. Next, she climbed on top of me and rode me for ten
minutes, afterwards, she asked if I wanted to be on top, I said yes.
So I got on top, she instantly reached down and helped guide me into
her with her hands, she's definitely done this many times before. I
really enjoyed the way she moaned, it was just right, not overdone. I
liked the way she squirmed when I thrusted into her. But my time was
almost up and I didn't cum yet, so I let her finish me off orally.
After 5 minutes of sucking, I felt the tension build up inside and I
came aloud, she slowed her sucking to help ease me back down. Then she
cleaned me up, and gave me a cup of tea to drink, I got in the shower,
was surprised to see her return, turns out, the girls are suppose to
clean up the room whenever they're finished. I got dressed, she came
over to help me button my shirt which I thought was very nice. I
handed her a "generous tip," something that was earlier agreed upon
before we got into action. I know I would definitely like to fuck her
again. She was about 5'4, had a nice hour glass figure, her boobs
weren't that big, but her nipples were really hard.

Before leaving, I did give her an extra dollar bill for good luck since
it was a slow night. I wanted to give her a hug but I really don't
know how they feel about stuff like that in thailand. We parted ways,
I was ready to leave, didn't care to check out anyone else in the
lobby, my work was done.

On another Note: We did go to Rainbow on Grant near the Chinatown
entrance, pulled into the alley, parked by a bunch of dumpsters.
Again, much nicer on the inside than the outside. Got buzzed in by
a camera watchman. It looked like an apartment with two big couches
in the living room, saw only two chinese ladies in their 30's, they
were decent looking and seemed okay on the attitude. But the mama-san
was very aggressive about getting us to pick one the girls or to wait
an extra 30 minutes for the others to be done. Definitely a place for
guys to show up just because they want to fuck someone. We eventually
split the scene, and that's how we ended up at Lee's.

Btw, Lee's consists of mainly Thai, Vietnamese, Lao, and Korean women,
while Rainbow is Chinese.

5-21-02

markofoakland
05-23-02, 11:51
I talked to an escort woman on the phone and asked her about her services.
I want to try G.S (never did it before)
she said that toilet training is an option.
What the H. is toilet training?
Thanks

MondaysChilde
05-23-02, 17:02
markofoakland - sounds like a dominance\submission trip to me.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-24-02, 02:29
Mick Hock,
THanks.... I have been lazy and off the board for a while. Also my last trip to TJ I had so much sex I took about a 2 week break.

I have been since the last posts you have read but was too lazy to post. I dont have any girls numbers. I never got any. Even my freebie girl wont give me her# since she has a kid and her kids daddy shows up every so often.

I stayed on the California side and drove down with freaky1_4u. He is a cool dude, so if you are cool, he is a good hook up for TJ since he lives in SD and knows the TJ drill.

have fun. let me know if you want to hook up with him.

blanknamecruiser

Ampfinder
05-26-02, 00:22
Hey SF guys...your posts are great. I am from So. Cali and gotta admit the way you guys describe the AMP scene makes me want to move up there asap. Good luck.

sendittochunkymonkey@yahoo.com

BlnkNameCruiser
05-28-02, 17:26
I will be travelling to Concord and Walnut Creek this week. Can someone tell me where on this board I find info for those areas? I have never been there and cant find it on this board.

Is it listed under another town close by?

THanks
blanknamecruiser

theReyMan
05-28-02, 19:24
Hey blnknamecruiser - sorry, don't know of anything in Concord but have info for only 1 in WC. I hear the LE is cracking down and this is the last place left (that I know of) so if you have an Instant Messenger handle (Yahoo/MSN/AOL) let me know and I'll share.

BTW: I asked Sara about posting her # and she was a bit hesitant so if you want her info too just let me know.

(still no luck w/Marie either)

BlnkNameCruiser
05-29-02, 02:51
theReyMan
I only have icq, no yahoo or aol.

Do you know an area in WC to cruise or a specific person?

If you know and area, please post for me.
Thanks

theReyMan
05-29-02, 18:55
Sorry dude, only know of an AMP, not an area...although I've heard that SWs may be found 3-4 blocks away from the major hotels, but I can't say for sure as I've never seen any. Does anyone else?

devnova
06-01-02, 23:17
Im in SF this for two more days and was interested in trying out Lee's, mostly from the good reviews here. Does anyone with experience there think its a good idea to walk there, or is it too risky? Currently I'm in a hotel near Chez Paree and the Market Street trolley stop.

If you suggest I take a taxi, should I just give the address directly, or have them stop a block or so away? I've never done an AMP before, only visiting MSC and other clubs in the past.

Thanks!

Johan
06-02-02, 03:43
my friend. you can walk there. the area where Lee is located looks ify but it is actually very safe. i used to live just two block from there near the bill graham auditorium. bear in mind that Lee is located right next to bank of america (1/2 block) and city hall (2 blocks). so don't worry just walk there unless you are not sure where you are at. also, if you walk along market street, you might be bothered by some street pandlers asking for change. that's about it.

having lived in san francisco for many yrs (although i no longer live there now), i can atest that all s.f. (except bayview/hunters point) is very safe. honestly, san francisco virtually has no poor people :) until the techno depression, an average apartment (one bedroom) cost about 1500/month. so, unless you make good money, it is difficult to live there. i have lived in detroit, st. louis, austin, dallas, san antonio, denver and portland oregon, in terms of climate, lifestyle, culture, food and diversity of people.
none of these cities even come close to san francisco. enjoy :)

MondaysChilde
06-03-02, 16:46
DevNova - You are within hailing distance of the Empire Massage on O'Farrell. That place serves up some fresh Korean pink snapper.

The earlier post is correct; S.F. is safe so long as you don't wander down to Hunter's Point in the evening. Just show people you are minding your own business but are willing to calmly put a foot up their ass if they get in your face.

Enjoy!

Johan
06-03-02, 22:36
"Just show people you are minding your own business but are willing to calmly put a foot up their ass if they get in your face".

:) i don't want to give the wrong impression you have "to put a foot" to be safe. truly, the area you are referrinng to is quite safe and no need to be nervous. due to the banking center around the corner, the area is also quite heavily patrolled by LE. i have enjoyed jogging around that area while i lived in the city and never had problem.

jeffjimman
06-04-02, 06:40
The Mission is pathetic! I went out a 1:30 (late night), and cruised Capp and Shotwell and Folsom between 16 and 20 and saw not a single girl! Have they cleaned it up so bad? So after 45 minutes, I gave up and went to Sunflower, my favorite AMP, but they were ticketing for street cleaning and you had to park on another street. There were too many scary people on the street (and no normal people), so I went back to the Mission, cruised for another 30 minutes. Nothing! What to do!?!?

MondaysChilde
06-04-02, 16:14
I have been solicited by SWs twice in North Beach...both on the same block (east side of Columus just below Broadway) and both on an early Sunday morning (8:30 or so).

They were both blondes, rather petite, looked and smelled like they had been up partying all night. One of them had a room over the hill near the marina. I was at work at the time, and could not take them up.

I have often wondered why there is not a lot more action in that area. Best answer is, that the club owners want tourists to spend their $$ on their girls, not the ones in the street. Still, it has potential.

devnova
06-05-02, 00:54
Experienced my first AMP two nights ago, thanks to the advice here. Went to Lee's, walked and paused at the corner of 9th and Mission, waiting for a cop car to move past the red light there. Lee's looked closed, but I rang the buzzer anyway. About 10 seconds later, the door opened a crack and a very pretty girl leaned out the door, holding what looked like a towel over her top. At first I thought she was trying to tell me they had closed a half-hour ago, but she was saying $50 for half-hour massage. I said okay and was buzzed in.

I have to admit I was a bit shy walking in and just gave a quick glance at the girls sitting to the left. From what I could tell they were 7-9 IMO and one at least definitely stood out as endowed. It looked like at least 4-5 guys were in the back room beyond the desk. The mamasan directed "Here" for me to come to the desk and sign in. As soon as I was signed in, one of the girls immediately took me into a downstairs room and had me shower. After a great massage things got busy. I had no intention for FS, but she tried. I stopped her and finished with a BJ. Afterwards she and I talked for about 10 min. Probably made a mistake leaving the money on the table before the massage started, right? All I'd ever seen quoted here was about $160 -- is that for anything or FS? What would be appropriate for BJ?

If others think its appropriate, I'll post her name. I considered her rather cute.

Johan
06-05-02, 01:15
denova

alright grasshopper. calm down. looks like you almost suffer a heart attack to get into Lee's. let the johan monk provide you with some enlightenment.

1. no need to wait for the cop car passed by. the cops know what Lee is all about, in fact, base on what the girls told me, some cops are regulars there. so, it is all covered. no need to be wishy washy.

2. if you are not comfortable to get in thru' the front door, go the the public parking lot at the back, there is a back entrance where not many hobbyists use. you sound like a white guy or at least a non asian bro. watch the asian bros. they walk in and out as if this was a StarBuck. you need to learn that attitude. attitude is everything.

3. $160- is the price inclusive of entrance fee, FS plus BJ. in fact, you can leave $150- if you have the exact change. also, you don't have to put the money upfront on the table. dole the $ to the girl afterwards.

4. grasshopper. Don't (again, Don't) take whatever girl come to you once you got into Lee's. the asian brothermen are your role models. once you got in, ask for a cup of water or tea, sit at the bench where all the guys sit, relax and check out the scene. check out all the girls. you ONLY go to the room with the girl you like and you select, not anyone who come to you. after you eye balled all the girl and make your selection, either make eye contact with the girl you like (you will recognize your intent) or tell the girl at the desk.

i hope this would elevate your skill set and heavenly experience to the next level.

BlnkNameCruiser
06-05-02, 02:15
jeffjimman,
Dont worry about it. Just a bad night. We all have them. I was cruising in Palo Alto/Menlo Park because after I quit cruising that area I lucked into a great hottie that I thought I could make a regular since she told me where to find her. With no luck this particular night I saw a girl I thought was her. Upon closer inspection she was someone else, but she wouldn;t get in and asked me to meet her in a parking lot down the stree, she met me there, acted like she was trying to kill time and not get in. finally I clued in and took off fast. Just in time to see her hommies walk around the corner I'm sure to beat my money out of me.

Lame nights happen. Just brush it off and take a break.

j-man
06-05-02, 03:06
Does anyone know of a Filipina from AZ named Marcella, about mid 20's

Thanks

J

inigo4
06-07-02, 13:08
Now that Normandy has closed, where can I find an AMP staffed by caucasians?

bruce_lee
06-10-02, 02:55
I got a question about Lee's, what happens if I tell the girl I want to skip the massage and go straight to FS?

LittleBigMan
06-10-02, 19:35
Bruce Lee,

Quit kicking and punching, relax alittle! What's the big hurry!
Get your massage and relax! But if you can't wait I'm sure you can get right to it! It's less work for her!

The_Hurricane77
06-10-02, 21:52
I went up to SF today and for the first time I went into MBOT. WOW!!!! The women in there were awesome. Very attractive. I didnt go for anything because I only had a couple of hundred on me. I went back to that room where you stand there and theres this mesh type curtain infront of you and the girls dance for you. The guy next to me tossd out a 20 and the 3 girls in there flocked to him. I heard him ask how much for FS and all the girl said was, and I quote " Do you have a credit card? " I was shocked as hell to hear that. After that I decided to hit up MSC and all I can say was I had a great time. I dropped $100 for FS and boy was it worth it.

BlnkNameCruiser
06-17-02, 20:43
LittleBigMan,
If you agenda is to finish the adventure with Full Service, an AMP is a bit cheaper and more efficient.

However MSC allows you to sample and stare for hours prior to making a choice to blow the dough.

I like the opportunity to check out all the girls and touch them etc. But sometimes I am also in the mood for the mystery of the AMP..

Just depending on your mood. You can get FS at MSC for $100. On rare occasion for $80.

After the entrance fee, the back room fee, and the $1 bills I shove into the girls underwear to test their willingness to let me get in their panties with my finger, I often spend more than an AMP for FS.

LittleBigMan
06-17-02, 21:39
Blnknamecruiser,
Thanks, that's what I figured, I was basically there to see what has changed in the last couple of years. Getting them on your
lap these days and stroking them can cost you, especially at $20
a pop! Was checking out a few girls to see which one's I could maybe get a phone number to call them outside outside of MSC,
couple of years back I was able to get a few numbers!

Not my thing, can seem to get off, standing up! Got to get my thing naked and laying down to be happy!

Thanks,
LittlebigMan

peterock_999
06-20-02, 23:38
theReyMan,

Please let me know sara's phone number,
at peterock_999@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Murphy85737
06-21-02, 09:11
Hey MondaysChilde it's simpletons like you and idiotic statements about 'agenda'. It copying and pasting from another site (RB) constitute a lot of work in your mind you ought be careful. I number of us used TBD and the site is gone - I was merely posting a 'why' answer. Get a life.

Goodlyken
06-26-02, 14:42
Greetings folks. I'll be in town in July. I'm a long time SF SC "junkie" with many experiences under my belt...so to speak. I'm looking for some SC ladies' names. I like girls who are not top notch (they think too much of themselves) but pretty. They of course need to be willing to negotiate. Who's showing the most interest these days? Also, I love the AMP and have been to Lee's, what's the scene?
How's the Mission doing these days?

Thanks for your info, I'll post on return.

Murphy85737
06-27-02, 16:57
Monday - no apology needed - I took your comments wrong - take care. M

bruce_lee
06-28-02, 04:30
A very disappointing night: Called Lee's, a girl who didn't id herself answered, said they'd close at 2 am.. Got to Lee's about 6 minutes after midnight, found it already closed, called again. Got a different girl who said Lee's always closes by 12 midnight.

bruce_lee
06-29-02, 05:06
Correction: Decided to give Lee's another try, found out that the front door is closed by 12 midnight, but the back parking lot entrace is open until 2 am, girls will work until 3 am. So my bad.

Addict
06-30-02, 15:41
Kings on Jessie:

4-6 girls, relatively small place. I like it because it is very discreet. The entrance is in an alley but it's not dangerous.

I picked Vicky, cute 8.

FS and very enthusiastic. 150 total.

tocsin
06-30-02, 16:48
Originally posted by addict
Kings on Jessie:

4-6 girls, relatively small place. I like it because it is very discreet. The entrance is in an alley but it's not dangerous.

I picked Vicky, cute 8.

FS and very enthusiastic. 150 total.

This place used to be called GOLDFINGER a few years back. Service has always been very good. Last time I went was last April. Two girls that were working at the time, April (like the month... ) and Candy...( both names fake as a TJ hookers tits..) are very good.
Pay the 50 for the half hour and they'll let you stay the hour so you'll save $10.A hundred extra bones for the FS.
It is located in the alley (Jessie Street) behind the SF Mall on Market (the large one with NORDSTROM'S).

Addict
06-30-02, 18:54
Anyone have any stories of having a relationship with any girls?

I've had relationships with 3 MP girls, one was good, but she eventually left the country. One was so-so, she was really hot but kind of hyper, but then I started a 'legit' relationship with a girl I had been interested in for a long time so I stopped seeing her.

The latest, she seems the most normal and nicest of the 3.

I'm curious, what kind of expectations do you guys have of a relationship like this?

argh, so strange.

I'll post now and then to give my thoughts and updates on all this.

MondaysChilde
07-01-02, 17:00
Addict - If they're full-service MP girls, they're NOT normal. Sorry.

I have dated from the "80%-legit" MPs around town, for a number of reasons:

1. Asians have a better attitude about the industry;
2. The girls were very sweet;
3. The ladies freshly arrived from yonder shores are often horny as hell.
4. The Chinese ladies have the impression that Lao Wai are packing big cocks, and are curious.

It pays to speak some Korean\Cantonese\Mandarin or Viet.

I would not try to date a FS lady, myself. Way too much karma.

If you like asians (like I like asians) you should be able to pull one with a little work.

Addict
07-02-02, 17:15
Childe,

I don't think the issue here is whether these girls are Asian and I can "pull one", cause I'm asian as well. Also, one of the girls I had a relationship with was white. Like I said, I've also had 'legit' relationships with girls, it's just that currently I'm not doing that.

Anyways, I spent the day with "#3" yesterday, good fun of course.

So these girls aren't normal - do you think they are all messed up in the head? Do you think only a certain kind of messedup childhood can result in a person becoming a prostitute? And what does this forecast as far as relationships go? Disaster?

There are other strange issues too, like am I supposed to refrain from pursuing other relationships? What if I pursue outside sex only and not outside relationships?

Dylock
07-02-02, 21:13
Addict,
I have never dated a prostitute and never will, because I couldn't handle sharing with someone. It MAY be different if she were a former prostitute, if there is such thing as a FORMER one. I would always suspect she would go back to it.

That said, most women in this world have major issues and baggage of some kind, so why is one better than the other? Why is a prostitute any different than a "normal" girl? I say do whatever you want as long as you can handle the consequences.

hotboyz_sf
07-04-02, 16:44
Hello Everyone.....is there any asian indian AMP in San Francisco? I heard that there is one on Post but i couldn't find it. I don't know the place of that name either. That place cost FS for $100 including room service.

Addict
07-04-02, 18:52
never heard of an indian place. Anywhere for that matter. Are there prostitutes in India? I'm sure there are but I'm also sure Bombay isn't exactly Bangkok.

I would try it if there were one in SF. anyone else know?

Spike
07-05-02, 17:08
Addict, et. al.,

I frequent the Santa Rosa board, but it's been dead over there ever since the change in format, so I was cruising this list when I saw Addict's question. I have been frequenting pro's exclusively, mostly amp's, for three or four years now for a variety of reasons. I've had some personal realtionships with the gals, and I'll recount them if you'd like. If you don't like, don't read it!!

My first "realtionship" was with a Thai girl, started in 1995. She was cute and passionate, and we had a good time. I was a regular with her and got to the point where she didn't expect to be paid, even though I very seldom saw her away from work. I was a little naive as far as a being a regular "customer", so I didn't know what to expect. After not seeing her for a couple of months (I made the mistake of not keeping in touch) I went back to visit her at her place. She was no longer working in a mp... she had her own place and was working as an independent. Still no charge, but she had married some guy (that was quick!) so wouldn't do anything more than a hj sans clothing. That doesn't work for me as I want more, particularly with a fine looking naked body in front of me. I didn't see her again until about a month ago. I ran into her at the county fair; she was with some guy (not the one she married), but they were both wearing rings. I can only assume she was divorced and remarried (this guy was a lot better looking than the previous goofball). Make of this what you will, but I think some guy looking for a ltr or marriage could have done worse. She was a beauty, was very attentive and a stick of dynamite in the sack.

Case #2 involves a gal I still see occasionally. We also went from a standard amp relationship to a freebie, after work or at her place situation. We went out a couple of times and had a "normal" type of relationship (whatever THAT means). I've tried to get her involved in my business (she claims to be out of "the business") because she has some pretty serious financial problems. It's worked OK... I consider her a friend, but don't do sex with her anymore. I'm afraid she would (intentionally) get pregnant, leaving me with no option but to take care of her. Not in the cards - I like her, but not THAT much. I've known her for almost 4 years.

Case #3 involved a cute Thai girl that I really fell for. We liked each other from out first meeting at the amp she was working. We laughed and joked, and the sex was spectacular, bb from day one. She told me I was the only one, and I believed her. She was very sweet, showed me pictures of her family back in Thailand... I even talked to her daughter on the phone a couple of times. We saw each other every day for five months. She NEVER asked for $, but I would slip her some money every now and then... the problem was that I was distracting her from her job. She'd pass up a shift to go out with me, shopping or whatever. We even looked at property, for her and for her boss. She was considering moving up here from SoCal... One day, someting changed. I still don't know what it was, I'll probably never figure it out. She just quit returning my calls (I had her private cell number). She wouldn't tell me, claimed she didn't know enough English to express herself (which was bullshit), said she was afraid and couldn't have a boyfriend. I would go to see her, but she wouldn't even let me visit as a "customer". What a drag. I still think about her occasionally. She was REALLY cute with that perfect, petite oriental body, shiny straight black hair, literally to her KNEES!! A total doll. She moved back down south about a month after the "break-up", changed her number, and I haven't heard from or been able to contact her since. I consider it a loss. Right time and place, I could have stayed with her forever...

I have a theory about what happened with this last one, and it bears peripherally on the others. I've frequented "professional" girls on and off since I was in the Navy in the mid '70's, so I've been around, and I don't consider myself to be naive. I've learned some things, though, some of which are quite surprising. For instance, I never considered the economic situation these women face. The last girl I described has a daughter in college in Bangkok (she is one helluva lot younger looking than she is... could pass for 25!). She is also supporting her entire extended family back home, building a virtual compound for them to live in. I could have figured it out, but I never considered her income potential. I think most of these girls would love to find an American to settle down with, but this girl in particular would have been sacrificing a SUBSTANTIAL income. When she was working, she would see an average of five guys each day. Damned near 100% would go for fs with the usual tip being $100. She didn't like to talk about it, but she told me that she only had to work about 6 weeks to make $20,000 to $25,000!! That's a hell of an incentive for someone who is used to living on about $5.00 a day back home. She was probably living on about that much here, too. I make a decent income, but I couldn't provide her with what she could make on her own (not while keeping up my own mortgage, anyway).

What do I conclude from this? These girls are "normal", whatever that means to you. There are unique factors involved in the way many of these girls live. True, and my "girlfriends" have told me, some, if not many, hate what they do and make it easier on themselves by doing drugs or whatever. #3 herself told me she didn't like sex (although she sure seemed like she did), but their whole mindset is different than what we get over here. These girls know the differences between men and women, and they work with those differences. I've had many caucasian sw's and mp workers; not ONE of them showed the interest in my pleasure that the average amp gal shows. Hell, I've even got a FOURTH one over by Fairfield who accepted my offer to take her to dinner and a movie! They just don't have the hang-ups around sex. It's that simple. FS turns out to be just part of the package... go in for a massage, leave a few extra quid on the nightstand, and BANG... The one I frequent now just strips down after completing the massage; it's part of the service, and these gals accept that. Do they think it's degrading? I think that depends upon the quality of their clientele. If a guy is smelly, fat, rude and gross, sure, NOBODY would like that, no matter how much the fee. But, if you treat a girl with respect and value what she is doing for you, maybe take a shower and keep your dick clean... these girls provide a service, just like any other job. Few of the regulars I've seen don't end up offering gifts of some sort, just little things to show they are doing more than just business.

My parting advice is this... I think you can find a good girl in the amp world. I think I've done it at least twice, maybe three times, BUT... beware of the consequences and realize what you are up against. There is a cultural difference that is profound and hard to overcome. A woman who knows what she can sell her body for can always go back to doing that, even at a surprisingly advanced age. They can make A LOT OF MONEY... it's damned hard to compete with that (although I think it is easier than trying to break the ice with some rich ***** female attorney who probably doesn't even make as much money). They don't think about sex and love the same way we do, as a culture, I mean... I can't think of a guy who wouldn't sell himself as a sex object for $100 a pop! We just can't relate to women who do without putting some value judgement on it. All this aside, it is my experience, direct and through others, that these gals are probably MORE capable of being faithful in a marriage than that average white American woman.

Women are all looking for the same thing, our cultures just dictate different avenues. I don't think all, or even MOST, amp girls are messed up. If I were in the market for a ltr or marriage, I think I could do a helluva lot worse than the girls I've known.

Hope I answered your questions, just my two cents.

Spike, out...

MondaysChilde
07-05-02, 17:28
Addict wrote:

"So these girls aren't normal - do you think they are all messed up in the head? Do you think only a certain kind of messedup childhood can result in a person becoming a prostitute? And what does this forecast as far as relationships go? Disaster?"

- Basically, yes to all of those. The woman who can do that job and retain enough healthy spirit to conduct a not-for-pay relationship with a man, SUCH AS THE MAN WOULD WANT, is very rare IMHO.

"There are other strange issues too, like am I supposed to refrain from pursuing other relationships? What if I pursue outside sex only and not outside relationships?"

Those are your issues, and I can't say. I've had a lot of both types of sex, and personally consider the gulf between a healthy mutual relationship and a play-for-pay to just be too great to want to try to wade across. I've heard too many horror stories. I am not coming down on MP girls or any others...I just have my humble opinion based on my experience.

I didn't mean to sound judgmental or condescending. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Spike
07-10-02, 15:06
Childe,

I have to respectfully disagree with some of what you said. In my experience, there are many providers in the amp world who are "normal" and aren't "messed up in the head". We tend to think that away about them because in our culture fs providers usually ARE messed up. In our culture this kind of activity is seen as the last ditch desperate act of the dregs of society. Maybe so, and I haven't met many "real" caucasian women in this line of work, but I am convinced that Asian women are much more capable of providing this service without being "messed up".

I don't want to repeat my previous post, but I've gotten to know several amp workers over the years, and I think they are generally good, "normal" gals, just making a living. I can't say the same about the non-amp mp workers or the non-asian sw's (or any sw's for that matter).

I married a woman from the Philippines when I was living there while serving in the military (early '70's)... she worked in a bar, and I knew what she did for a living, but I was young, she was cute and the romance of living in an exotic foreign setting was irresistable. We split after 7 years (not for any reason you might guess). She was the most honorable, faithful and loyal partner I ever had (or WILL ever have). In fact, she was shocked at the lack of morality in this country when she came over here. Sounds wierd, but it made sense. Their view of sex, romance, love and marriage is just completely different from ours. To think otherwise is simply evidence of our lack of understanding.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not recommending anyone rush out and latch onto a amp gal... I'm just trying to answer addict's question. I've known some great gals from that setting, though, and I can tell you from first hand experience: in some cases you could do worse.

Just my $.02...

Spike... out

khunjbl
07-17-02, 15:22
any one got any info about golden beach spa on lombard?
thanks in advance!!

AGL
07-23-02, 17:42
Originally posted by Cribstone_Dick
very little action seen out in the Mission lately, must be a lot of LE heavy duty pressure. Whats the word?

i had some work near SF recently and i spent some time the past few days cruising the "old" turf. what a wasteland it is now. i cruised the above market area and the below mission. couldn't find a thing except maybe one or two drug hags which i leave alone. saw a couple of young asian sweeties looking slightly the part but when i offered a ride they just shook their head no and kept walking. too bad coz they were both very sexy looking. i have no idea where to find decent SW anymore.

anyone...........???

agl.

MondaysChilde
07-25-02, 20:16
ChefDog - I sympathize with business owners who have to collect their $$, but I sympathize more with exploited women.

I hope they all go to jail.

dolphinbkk
07-26-02, 17:36
Hello,

Has anyone heard of places in San Francisco that accept insurance scams for massages or chiropractic care (i.e. car) ? Couple places in Florida got busted but I was wondering if there were any in San Francisco that were worth checking out. I know
these places make a ton of money from these insurance scams.

Thanks..

DarkZeeMonk
08-03-02, 23:03
Sup Everybody, been reading this list for a while and learned a lot of locations... I'm going to be visiting SF in a month or two and just wanted to see if there were any updates on closings/busts/etc. Also maybe some updates on ettiquette and how not to get ripped off... will only be here for a week and I wanna get the most bang for my buck. I've heard of Lee's, MSC, Golden Flower, Empire and various others. Don't worry... I won't ask for locations, I understand that this shouldn't be said outright and most peoples' hints have been easy enough to understand. Just wanted to see what up/what's new... peace...

DarkZeeMonk
09-11-02, 20:38
What's up everybody,
Checking out SF soon any recommendations for Lee's, Empire, or Sunflower? Is Golden Flower still around? any info appreciated. Great forum guys. Peace.

DarkZeeMonk
09-11-02, 20:46
Sorry guys,
Meant to include my e-mail: DarkZeeMonk@yahoo.com. any stories/precautions/tips welcome. See you all later... happy hunting!!

Goodlyken
09-12-02, 02:03
Hey! We're up and runnin!
Listen, I posted about the MSC in July. I am no shill, just someone with many years of experience at the place. The people who talk about being ripped off there are not necessarily wrong, they just aren't weathered. You have to know how to play the game there and at any joint. Boys, if you expect your honest intentions are going to get you anywhere, then you are easy pickins. Most likely you buy shit on cable shopping channels and Rolexes on the street.
MSC is the place to get it on. Yes, the quality and the mercenary attitude will change from woman to woman and day to day. HOWEVER, go there without being loaded on booze or drugs a couple times and just scope it out. Enjoy seeing the pussy and getting a free feel here and there and you'll catch on. Enjoy a lap without thinking the girl's in love with you. She isn't and never will be. Enjoy the fantasy and stop being Opie from Mayberry.
I'm a long-timer at the MSC and I wish I were the management because of the many dollars I've put into the place.
Need some personal advice? Not a problem. baalman2@yahoo.com.
F'ed up mail will certainly be blocked.

Have a good time and share your experiences.

Alright now, have fun.

MondaysChilde
09-16-02, 17:59
LvBlk - You want to check out this site:

www.sfredbook.com

MondaysChilde
09-18-02, 14:19
Kol - you want to check the back pages of the S.F. weekly newspapers.

There is also a club on Post near Polk called Divas, which specializes in that action although it is not outcall.

AGL
09-26-02, 18:10
mondays - your quote "I am completely out of the white girl loop. .......I prefer the asians for a number of reasons. "

that's were i am at. hence agl - asian girl lover -.

just curious if you have tried the add from the lovings sight claiming to have japanese college girls. personally i can tell the diff and am not interested in getting there just to have them try and pass off a light skin chinese or.... i would love to have a japanese gal but since they are not in the biz as much as the SEA and chinese i can't seem to find any.

- agl

DarkZeeMonk
09-26-02, 23:08
Anybody been to Lee's, Empire, or Sunflower lately? Is Golden Flower still around? I'd appreciate some personal experiences and maybe some recommendations. I don't need specifics... don't want these places under any heat. Any hints welcome. Thanks. Gonna go check it out soon. DarkZeeMonk@yahoo.com

MondaysChilde
09-27-02, 14:04
darkzeemonk - No worries, all three of those are in operation and under the tacit protection of the DA and the Korean syndicate that runs them.

The S.F.P.D. will hassle acupressure clinics for hand jobs, but full-service AMPs can ply their trade without pressure unless a gang member shoots one up (which happened 7-8 years back) or a cop abuses the services (which got Golden Gate Spa on Mission shut down 4-5 years ago).

Why the disparate treatment? Zoning is one reason.

check out sfredbook.com for further info. All three are nice places.

DarkZeeMonk
09-28-02, 02:23
Thanks Mondays,
You got any recommendations or personal favorites from any of the places? Looking for petite asians... love to be able to pick 'em up easily... e-mail DarkZeeMonk@yahoo.com if you got the chance. Great posts guys keep it up!! peace!!

Raw
10-01-02, 08:52
I'm going to be in CA the week of Oct. 14th and will be looking for a decent SF AMP w/6's or better/potential GFE...for a reasonable $$$...can reciprocate w/NYC info to seasoned posters...

azianluv@hotmail.com

AGL
10-01-02, 15:14
mondayschilde - nice job with the mandarin. a definite advantage for you with the pros and non-pros alike especially if you are non asian yourself.

agree with you on the jap gal situation. it's very frustrating they aren't more into experiencing caucasion guy's by being more available. true they do indeed like it white and once they find a steady they apparently really get into it - sexually speaking. problem is they are just too shy and have a thick coat of ice.

not to mention there just isn't enough of them to go around. seems it's the one kind of asian this area just hasn't managed to absorb over to this side of the pond. well more to the point i guess it would be the ratio's that come in to play here.

anyway happy hunting. -agl

jeffjimman
10-01-02, 20:34
New AMP in Western Addition?

I was driving on Commonwealth, just north of Geary (3 blocks from Arguello). I saw a sign "Massage Break Lounge" and then a bunch of Chinese characters (Which I can't read). Then there was a phone number and something link "keep fit keep health".

Is this an AMP or legit place? The phone number makes me think it's legit, but perhaps AMPs are more discrete in this part of the city?

Anyone else?

MacoutsBunnyman
10-01-02, 20:44
Originally posted by raw
I'm going to be in CA the week of Oct. 14th and will be looking for a decent SF AMP w/6's or better/potential GFE...for a reasonable $$$...can reciprocate w/NYC info to seasoned posters...

azianluv@hotmail.com

They are all over the place. My two favs are Empire (across the street from the Hilton on O'Farrel) and King (behind the SF city Mall on Market) which is in an alley (Jessie Street). If you go to King ask for April or Candy. Mamasan in the Daytime is named Coco. Haven't been to Empire in a while since the treatment at King has been real good lately.

MacoutsBunnyman
10-02-02, 18:48
Originally posted by jeffjimman
How much at Kings?

At Sunflower I pay 50+100, no haggling. (I'm white.)
King's is about the same. It is supposed to be or was 50 bucks for 30 minutes/60 bucks per hour and a C-note tip for FS. However, the last few times I went they only asked for 50 and said it was for 45 minutes. No matter how much I paid I seem to get the same amount of time... about an hour. The service is always good... the girls are friendly, not ugly, and generally very skilled. I've been going there off and on since it used to be called Goldfinga.

Raw
10-03-02, 14:00
Thanks to all who responded...looking forward to checking some out...

PeoplesElbow
10-05-02, 23:32
King is great. There are a lot of very attractive girls. BJ with a raincoat was excellent. The place is especially great if you are staying at the Marriott becasue of the close proximity.

MondaysChilde
10-08-02, 16:35
I got a truly skilled handjob at a legit MP in the downtown area yesterday. I am still tingling from it! The massage was very good, too.

Forget the street skags. MPs are the way to go.

MondaysChilde
10-14-02, 17:09
This is a very quiet msg board for S.F. I get the feeling that the recession is really taking a lot out of players' wallets;

Also LE has to justify keeping their jobs and budgets by producing 'arrests' of junkiy street ho's and handjobbing masseuses while dangerous criminals enjoy the 90+ per cent chance they will not get caught NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

Geez, I'm in a Monday mood...maybe head over to baby oil land and get smoothed out :0)

marion
10-17-02, 20:53
dose anyone have any info on any dealings with jessica at 626-xxx02 she is at church and market .

Butt Slug
10-17-02, 21:20
Originally posted by MondaysChilde
This is a very quiet msg board for S.F. I get the feeling that the recession is really taking a lot out of players' wallets;

Also LE has to justify keeping their jobs and budgets by producing 'arrests' of junkiy street ho's and handjobbing masseuses while dangerous criminals enjoy the 90+ per cent chance they will not get caught NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

Geez, I'm in a Monday mood...maybe head over to baby oil land and get smoothed out :0)

I agree with you. I've spent way too much this past year on YOU KNOW WHAT. I used to travel to San Diego a lot so I could get a whole lot of cheap Latina tang in TJ but those days are over. I sometimes go to the AMPs here in SF like King's but I always feel like I've spent too much money even though I enjoy it very much.

Hey... just curious. Anyone out there been to a joint in Oakland's China town called Helan's. It doesn't seem like an AMP like King's in that there is no security door. I looked into the place but didn't see any chicks hanging out. It looked clean but I ain''t going to spend any time in a place that ain't going to give me what I want.

Rainman
10-18-02, 20:21
Hey Guys,i am going to the city this weekend and i need some infor on thailand spa massage.Can anyone recommend a girl there.Can you tell me a name and how much do they charge.Also some tips too.Thanks

Member #6586
10-20-02, 02:40
rainman,

Thailand on Kearny was the first amp I ever went to that was back in 96' it was okay but I've been to better. I thought it was great to get a $100 cbj by an older hag, lol...naievety. I got wise fast. I'm sure many guys on this board could recommend better AMP's. Is the Flower Lounge down on what was it 3rd & Folsom still a good place. I have not worked in the City since summer 99' which is the last time I went to the Flower. BTW a chinese co-worker who was a regular there took my young white ass in the first time so as to avoid the caucasion treatment.

nome
10-21-02, 02:45
Hi ,
The South Bay definetily seem to be booming in AMP's. I found the AMP's in San Jose run out of apartments much better than the massage places in the city.

They always seem to have better quality girls who do not show much attitude and dont try to get more money out of you if you are white.

also finding then is not a problem , just check the local newspaper for massage ads and give them a call.

DickieGreenLeaf
10-21-02, 03:38
Hey man, i was wondering how much a girl would charge for a bareback blow job only. Has anyone out there gotten a good blowjob with a condom, and i mean the ones that feels like there is no condom on. IF you know names of women and their places where they work, please post them on. I hate covered bjs, and the regular girls at times dont suck it. That is why i am looking for a girl i can pay, no strings, for that service. Anyways, if you happened to have experienced a covered BJ and it felt like you had nothing on, tell me the name of the chick and the place and price if you dont mind. thanks.

The Dick

MondaysChilde
10-21-02, 15:06
rainman - I only just now saw your message. If I had seen it earlier, I would have recommended Suk Hee's on Broadway and Kearny. I'm guessing you stayed at the Holiday Inn chinatown.

AGL
10-22-02, 14:59
although this is in response to something i read on another web site, ***, regarding a san lorenzo encounter i am posting here to try and reach dutch2100 and to simply make my point to a wider audience. thanks for the patience jackson.

a message to dutch2100 who posts on ***. not sure if you read this but i need to be vocal about something. stupid, stupid, stupid. blatantly pointing out that you paid 400. and not only was she worth every penny but you wouldn't be surprised if her rates go up... come on man. NO girl is worth 400 i don't care if she really can suck the chrome of a trailer hitch. and this kind of a review only encourages the other girls out there to try and raise their rates as well. if they think someone is truly that stupid to pay that much money for an hour in the sack they might takes us all for fools... the price needs to stay down relative to the service. and girls, know this.. i for one will not pay more than 100 or 140 for FS. your bush is just not worth more than that regardless of how much money one individual has. it doesn't surprise me that dutch2100's gal was not asian. the asian gals (with very rare exceptions) seem to be the only ones who understand how to obtain true market share. a fair price for a fair service!!

-agl

AGL
10-22-02, 16:36
o.k. so here is an example of one of those "rare exceptions" i was talking about with an asian gal and the consequences from at least my perspective. decided i had a few extra bucks this week and i went for some fun in millbrae last night. found an apartment service on the lovings site and had been wanting to give her a try. nice looking girl and built just the way i like it. nice enough smile, etc.

but man was it ever rushed. i felt i had just run a marathon from the moment i walked in the door. if i had a heart condition i would have been in trouble. i mean she got down to business as though her life depended on it. i could not have been in the place, shower and all, for more than 20min. total. in fact i even noted the time on the wall clock. anyway the price was 140. + 60 house fee for you know what. FS but with absolutly NO trimmings. now this is WAY above what i would normally agree to pay but i have been dry for a while now so figured i'd go for it.

in any event, this will affect repeat buisness from at least me. i am someone who usually likes to dial into a provider and keep something regular (a definite benefit to the provider and to me). i sometimes find that this helps both in the service i get and in the price. as well as it is nice to kind of have a "relationship" with the girl. only because i really liked her looks, i might, and i mean might, try her one more time. if it is still rushed and if i don't get a bit of a discount, FORGET IT.

$400.+...... what in THE hec was dutch2100 thinking. he might as well marry her if he's that much in love.

-agl.

Member #6586
10-22-02, 19:01
A $400 trick, don't they call that a trophy wife?

Magnetman
10-22-02, 19:58
hey! will be in the city in november, staying at the downtown marriott (fulsom and second). would appreciate any info on nearby amps, since i will be on foot! thanks

MondaysChilde
10-23-02, 13:47
Hey AGL - Interesting posts - a few thoughts while I wait for the Giants to make it 2-2 tonight...

Re the $400 spin & dry...it's ALL relative. When in Thailand, I might pay $100 for a fine hotel room on Sukhumvit Rd and $100 more for a very fine FS massage experience. I have the money, relatively speaking, and although that is an obscene amount for your normal Thai, it is worth ever' penny.

You can go a LOT lower than that, but I choose not to. This is not the same as going to Soi Cowboy and paying that much for a gogo dancer - you go to the finer places where they already expect that much.

There is a high-end spectrum in Bangkok you never hear about.

Re the rushed service - almost certainly Chinese - those gals can't make it fast enough! The Korean MPs are a little more professional - they simulate a GFE sometimes - but P4P is P4P.

Keep posting - MondaysCHilde

AGL
10-23-02, 15:19
mondayschilde - yeah we can only hope. what the hec was that last night anyway? are we sure that was the giants out there and not a bunch of imposters... well i guess the bonds homer is the only evidence it must have been them..!

yep i understand your point about things being relative. but i'm not necessarily a guy who's been blessed with lots of dough. i do o.k. i guess but my situation makes it hard to hide spending patterns if you catch my drift.

my comments to dutch2100 were pretty emotional at the time. sure i recognize we are all creatures of habit and tend to spend on what we can afford. i just feel that when people post those ends of the spectrum it sends a message to providers that they can charge that much.

i mean next thing you know we may have one hundred $ gals trying to get four hundred $ for an eighty $ value. then where will that leave you guys on the wealthy end of the spectrum.. the anty will get upped across the board and you could possibly end up paying eight hundred for a role in the hay with the "high-end" provider. (i use the term "you" in a general way - i am not indicating you personally would have paid the $400. for the likes of that Mariah gal i read about).

anyway i'm story booking again. business is really slow for me..! i have way too much time on my hands as of late i think.

know a bit about the high-end stuff in thailand you speak of. the one time i went to one of those establishments in bangkok i was just really depressed. since i have the "privalige" of paying that amount in tokyo or seoul, or even taipei for that matter, i just didn't see the sense in doing so in thailand when you can bang for a buck so to speak. that's just me personally, i respect your position and financial ability.

go giants...
-agl

MondaysChilde
10-23-02, 16:10
AGL - I really don't make that much - believe me - and once again, I have $$ only relatively, and that's in places like Thailand.

Thank GOD for places like Thailand. Can you imagine whities running EVERYTHING??!

(and I'm white as they come, so I can say it!)

I reckon that $1 here is worth at least $5 in Thailand, in general spending power.

I think of it this way - there are a lot of honchos in this town who make 10X what I do - which would be like me paying 1/10 th the price for everything - which would make this frickin' town my private adult playground in a new york minute...

...so this is what happens when shleps like me go to Bangkok, Phnom Penh, etc.

AGL
10-23-02, 16:49
mondayschilde - right.... on all counts..!

especially your last sentence. it just put it into perspective for me about what the ex-pats in LOS complain about. us weekend whitie warriors coming over and shelling out our cash like the kings that we are in that economy...... really blows the scale of economics in the "trade" and drives the price standard up.

i'm going to make a commitment to the cause by watching my baht a bit better next time i am there....... yeah sure........ until my other head starts thinking for me...!

so back to sf. for this forums sake. anyone making any good scores in the neighborhood lately?

-agl

PeoplesElbow
10-24-02, 13:51
magnetman,
You are staying at the perfect place because King is right across the street. When you walk out of your hotel, there will be an alley. Walk down it about 1/2 block, ring the bell, go into the basement and select your cute Asian girl. The last one I had was a babe. Small boobs but an 8 or 9 in all the other departments. Enjoy.

Believe in the Power of the Rally Monkey! (I'm gonna get killed here)

Hweisman
10-24-02, 16:08
From Vegas to San Francisco… Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I travel to SF about 4 times a year for business, which usually only takes an hour or two. The rest of the time is spent on a one-day pleasure quest! As usual, SF did not fail to deliver!

First, my only complaint is being delayed by more than an hour circling SFO due to incessant air traffic. PLEASE, please, please, put your foot in the collective ass of all those environmentalist whack jobs and build another runway. You have one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the absolute worst airport. But that’s just my opinion, I could be wrong. Okay, okay, I’m done and thank you for indulging me. I feel better. Let’s leave the discussion about your homeless problem for another time and get to the good stuff.

I stayed at the Hilton, which is a great hotel and very convenient to San Fran’s world famous, historic landmarks…like the Empire Massage! For me, a day or two away from home is marathon, and like any athlete serious about his sport, a proper warm up is essential to avoiding injury. For me, Empire is a tried and true KoreaCopia which almost never disappoints. I apologize in advance, but I forgot my little appetizer’s name. However, since authentic Asian delicacies are rare in Vegas, I always find most of the cuisine here to be quite acceptable, as the ratio of cuties to not-so-cuties is about 50/50. As with any AMP, it’s always a little hit and miss, but it’s hard to go wrong in SF. Once I was buzzed in, Mama politely asked for my cash up front, but I told her I wanted to meet the ladies first. The ladies were mostly young and cute, and all were friendly, which is unusual. I chose a very cute, very petite little gal (just my type!) with very smooth skin a tiny little button nose. If this little cutie were anywhere but Empire, most of us would never have a shot of getting anywhere with her, unless we flashed our platinum AmEx of course. But here, the low-hanging fruit is equally as tasty and ripe for the picking as the unreachable stuff – what a country! It is important to note, I am a “kill ‘em with kindness” kind of guy and have found that strategy pays for itself in spades. A little kindness and some respect with these little delicacies goes a million miles toward a) improving the quality of my massage, which is actually important to me, and b) dramatically increasing the enthusiasm factor during dessert. After a deep tissue massage damn-near comparable to a real spa, my little sweetie began rubbing her small, perky love buttons gently up and down my back and down my butt and thighs. Then, she starts kissing the back of my neck and continues all the way to my toes, inch by erotic inch. Needless to say, having just got off the plane an hour ago, for me the end was near!!! I rolled her over on her tummy, caressed her smooth skin and young body for a few minutes then when I couldn’t take it anymore, I wrapped up another pleasurable experience at Empire. I gave my little cutie a kiss on the cheek, squeezed her tiny ass, and off I went with a smile. 50+, 150. Now I’m hungry.

Found a little Thai noodle bar, which I really love, with a cute young Thai waitress, which I really love even more, behind the counter. Flirted a little, which seemed to be met with some interest (or maybe she was just working the tip, who cares.) I was just shooting for target practice - not really hunting. I’m a married guy and I just like to know I could have gotten a little honey like her if I tried, but I’m really not into actually getting one. In my distorted view of reality, that be cheating on my loving wife, whom I love, and that’s just wrong. Plus, why spend the whole day cooking a turkey when there’s an abundance of fast food everywhere!

Recharging my batteries seemed like the appropriate next move and having extensively reviewed this board prior to my trip, I knew Market Street Cinema (MSC) was worth a shot. Walked down to Market and took a left. After a very long walk, the wrong way on Market, I turned around and took an even longer walk the other way. Eventually found it. All the reports were right, $19 at the door, $10 more to get in back. However, it was late afternoon and there was nothing going on absent a few crack-*****, trailer trash, dirty finger-nailed, smoker’s cough, fish-bait skanks - I’d rather go back to the room and watch TV than risk the infection. On my way out, the guy at the door stopped me for what I thought would be another hustle, but turned out to be good advise. He suggested I be careful no to wash the ultra-violet hand stamp off so I could come back later. He said he wouldn’t want a lap dance from the skanks on duty either, and that I should give them another try later on. Nice guy, and he was right, but more on that later.

My long walk, a Starbucks triple latte, and my disappointment at MSC had all served to provide the requisite time needed for my system to recharge. Again armed with the recommendations of my SFO compadres (thank you Jackson, your work is appreciated), I walked toward Neiman Marcus looking for the alley behind, and eventually found Kings Massage.

Once buzzed in, mama immediately requested the massage fee up front, but as I always do, I told her I’d like to meet the girls first. She was quite accommodating and even offered me a cup of coffee, inviting me to sit and relax with the girls for a few minutes. I did, and my eye immediately caught Sunny. Approx. 5 feet, 100lbs of far-eastern delight. Sunny is 24, but looks 18. Her body is tiny, not bony or that mal-nourished looking tiny, but beautiful tiny. Her small, smooth perky breasts are firm, with perfect little nipples peeking out from under her sheer little dress. Her skin is light, silky and flawless and just begs to be kissed and caressed. Just perfect. As you might have guessed by now, I’m into (legal) young, petite and innocent beauties. I did notice a couple of other lookers, and they were all friendly, but Sunny was clearly next on the menu for me. We retired to the room where I learned she’d just arrived in SFO from Korea only a week ago. I though it was probably just a line she told every sucker, but after getting to know her a bit, I believe it was true. Sunny gave me a surprisingly strong, almost therapeutic styled massage, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Then, she just curled up next to me, gently kissing my neck and lightly tickling my back with her nails. I rolled over and we gently caressed and explored each other’s bodies for with slow, gentle touches. Her ass fit in the palms of my hand, and was tight and tiny. Each light caress of her tender young ass was met with goose bumps and a ever so slight tightening and lifting movement, which I felt with the back of my fingertips and watched with utter pleasure. It doesn’t get much better than this! No rushing, nothing off limits, all very erotic. Damn! Real foreplay in an AMP! I love you San Francisco! On my queue, and while I watched in the mirror, Sonny came alive, moving, bending, arching and bowing to my every request, again nothing off limits. I’m not into Greek, so by off limits I mean to exclude that option. But, that area was available for a little tickling… We went slow, we went fast, we went soft and gentle, then hard and even a little rough for such a small girl, but she took it all like a champ! We both had fun, which I know because she was drenched, and I don’t mean with sweat! 50+ 150. WOW!

Well, back to the room. Took a little nap, called the wife, talked about my busy day, told her I had an 8 p.m. dinner meeting then probably a drink after, which set up the cover for a continuation of my day into an evening jaunt - love you honey- talk to you in the morning. Cell phone off. Home base covered. Alibi initiated. I’m good to go...

Back to MSC around 7. Looking a little better. Had a nice couple of lap dances from a few girls, 6-7 only. Talk about a full contact lap dance, this place one is one step short of my favorite lap dance, Peanuts and Beer in TJ, upstairs, late, on a Friday night, way in back. Ah, but I digress…. Found one girl from LV working in SF while she “took off a couple of pounds” (her words, not mine…). Competition for strippers in intense in Vegas, and I dare say a little less here. She had a beautiful face though (I’m really bad with names) and while a little thick in the hips, definitely not fat, and very cute. Totally uninhibited lap dance, full breast massage, Roman hands, Russian fingers, all in all, a very international experience. LOL.

One or two others from a few un-memorable mediocre ladies, then Leilani. Born in Hawaii, raised in SF, and just my type - very petite, Hawaiian features, a nice smile, small but perky breasts and a butt that would fit in my back pocket. Leilani wanted the $20 up front, as did the others, which I found a little obnoxious, but maybe it’s their policy. Whatever. She starts grinding that little butt into my lap and I immediately rise to the occasion. I reach around to her little breasts and begin giving the little twists and squeezes, which is really nice. Next, around to the thighs, which are tiny and smooth, and invite me up to the golden triangle. Not wanting to grab around like a school-boy, I slide my hand over her g-string a few times, then slid my hands up to her tiny tummy. I was quite disappointed by the stretch marks and loose skin I found, especially for a girl in her early twenties, but all in all, it was a very accommodating full contact dance and Leilani is a sweetie. I had a good time, but in spite of her very clear offer of greater pleasures in the back, I was really not interested in going any further with Leilani or any of the MSC girls. I did another dance with her, but then I was done.

Okay, I’ve given MSC a try, then another try, and it is definitely one of the most liberal lap dances I’ve ever had in the US. But, I’ll take the Cheetahs or Olympic Garden quality Vegas girls over those weekday MSC skanks any day. I do think MSC could have some real potential on a Friday or Saturday night though. I’ll let you know next time…

Revved back up and rearing to go, I returned to see my little honey, Sunny at Kings. I’m not the kind of guy to fall in love with a rental, but this gal was exactly what I like most, young, tight, beautiful and new to the game, thus not yet jaded. Probably after this report, you guys will change that for me, but I’ve had mine so why should I begrudge you yours… Have at her guys…

Well, by midnight I was spent. Went to a late night diner, had a great burger and a coke, and went back to the room and slept like a baby. Thank you San Francisco, thank you Jackson for providing me the roadmap to a great day, and than you San Fran posters for a series of very accurate reports, most of which I used extensively. I would return the favor in Vegas, but our AMP’s are rip offs, and I highly recommend you avoid them. We do, however, have some of the most beautiful bar girls in the world just floating around the big casinos after 11 p.m!

Oh ya, the next morning around 11 a.m. I stopped by Empire again and got one quick one for the road. Can’t remember the name, but it wasn’t that memorable anyway. Very by the numbers. See, and after I said all those nice things about Emprire. But, it did make the flight home a little more relaxed so I guess I can't complain too much.

Magnetman
10-25-02, 19:56
hey, peopleselbow! after reading hweisman's report and your information, all i can say is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member #6586
10-25-02, 20:05
Hey a very bitter Oakland A's fan checking in here. I think Puffy Bonds is one more press cliping about his greatness & a dose of HGH away from his head exploding (Just like in the early 80's cult classic Scanners.) at home plate! Please Anaheim don't choke your rally monkey, spank it back to life!

Hweisman,

Do your self a flavor fly into oakland & cab it over to the City you will actually be checked in & hunting for pussy while the same commuter flight to SFO will be circling the airport.

DarkZeeMonk
10-26-02, 12:46
agl - I frequent Millbrae a lot as I have relatives who live there... Can I get some info on the apartment AMPs? that would be greatly appreciated... that way I can test it out and tell you if your last experience was just a bad day and if you should try it out again!! :-) Great forum guys!! DarkZeeMonk@yahoo.com

Big Black Henry
10-27-02, 13:07
Originally posted by Allen Eire
Hey a very bitter Oakland A's fan checking in here. I think Puffy Bonds is one more press cliping about his greatness & a dose of HGH away from his head exploding (Just like in the early 80's cult classic Scanners.) at home plate! Please Anaheim don't choke your rally monkey, spank it back to life!

Hweisman,

Do your self a flavor fly into oakland & cab it over to the City you will actually be checked in & hunting for pussy while the same commuter flight to SF will be circling the airport.

I'm actually glad the Southwest doesn't fly into SFO anymore. It's very convenient to take the AirBART to the Colesium Station then riding the BART into SF. Cheap, fast and no worries about parking, traffic, etc...

Hweisman
10-28-02, 11:47
Thx for the travel advise boys. Maybe I'll try Oakland instead of SFO next time. Magnetman, please be sure to post all the details of your King's (and others...) visit. I'm sure you're be quite pleased.

akshun
10-28-02, 12:08
Are there any good latina providers? Is there a particular area where you could find them?

What is the best resource for finding out about providers?

Thanks in advance.

AGL
10-28-02, 20:01
akshun - i have read great things about this contact below.

unfortunatly, but for obvious reasons, this sight won't let me hyperlink where i read about her. but if you like 4'11" spanish eyes i think you will not be dissapointed from what i have read and seen in her photo. honestly, i'm even thinking of giving her a call and i am typically exclusively with asian gals.

i believe jackson has certain regulations about phone numbers to specific gals but if you research for a certain frugal john and hunt south bay for a mariah you should come up with it. looks to me like it would be worth the effort for you.

good luck and be sure to let me know here if you post in san jose forum about your experience.

note that the review i read about her appears on different site than where you will find her contact info. if you are a true hobbiest you should know of the places i am refering.

adios
-agl

MondaysChilde
11-01-02, 18:53
akshun - good question. Aside from junkies in the mission, that is, I am unaware of latinas in play 4 pay in S.F.;

I DO RECALL a latina at Sophia's (Geary & Polk) about 6-7 years back. Big pillowy breasts. South American. I think she was a moonlighting dancer. Those moons were shining, for sure.

Anyway, I hear they still get the occasional Latina at Sophia's. Come to think of it, I saw another one there about that time...

Trouble with Sophia's is, they started getting a little grabby for the $$ and I took my business elsewhere. I hear that has not changed.

Anthony69
11-03-02, 14:46
Hey All..

Is King's Massage truly the ideal place for young Koreans? Or are there others? I am in the Bay Area, but will make the effort to check out SF in the quest for young & experienced Korean ladies....

I travel to Korea very often, are there any known Korean Hostess Bars in SF? I know there is some throughout Santa Clara in Korean Town..but..curious about SF...

Ciao!

Anthony

Syphillis
11-03-02, 15:59
Originally posted by Anthony69
Hey All..

Is King's Massage truly the ideal place for young Koreans? Or are there others? I am in the Bay Area, but will make the effort to check out SF in the quest for young & experienced Korean ladies....

I travel to Korea very often, are there any known Korean Hostess Bars in SF? I know there is some throughout Santa Clara in Korean Town..but..curious about SF...

Ciao!

Anthony
I don't know if KING's is the ideal place but it is good. A lot of the girls who work the massage parlors go to a place called Do Re Mi for karaoke. This is the address: 1604 Post St
San Francisco, CA
415-771-8884

Anthony69
11-03-02, 16:13
Originally posted by Syphillis
I don't know if KING's is the ideal place but it is good. A lot of the girls who work the massage parlors go to a place called Do Re Mi for karaoke. This is the address: 1604 Post St
San Francisco, CA
415-771-8884

Hi Syphillis!

Thanks for the feedback and it looks that "Golden Flower" may be another option. I seen a few discussions on this forum about this place. Have you been to Do Re Mi? What do you think of it?

Mostly Korean? Or mixture of all races? Do these girls seem to be looking to party?

Thanks for the feedback!

Tony

nibun
11-03-02, 17:56
Hi, just a newbie looking for some answers. I've read most of the previous posts here (including the archives), but I still need some more info.

First, in an AMP, can someone elaborate on what FS includes? Can you do anything mostly anything you want with the girl (besides anal) ? Is there a taboo against kissing, or just against french kissing? Can I play with her pussy? Or how about eating her up - and even if that's allowed, is it safe to do it - ie, how free-of-diseases are these girls? And do different AMP's have different policies concerning these things (I'm thinking about Lee's specifically)

Anyway, so like if I go to Lee's, I pay $50 for the 1/2 massage (or is it 1 full hr?). I take a shower, and she starts the message, which turns into real action. Now the problem here is that I don't have very good control over my orgasm... and there's a good chance I'll have released during the foreplay (like in the BJ) , before I actually get a chance to stick it in her, and before my 1/2 hr is up. My question is, do things "end" after your first release, and she'll simply scoot me out (and still expect me to tip $100), or do I actally get my full 1/2 hr with her, and possibly get a 2nd hard-on for a 2nd try?

I'll also appreciate any tips on developing better control of myself. =)

Syphillis
11-03-02, 18:44
Hi Syphillis!

Thanks for the feedback and it looks that "Golden Flower" may be another option. I seen a few discussions on this forum about this place. Have you been to Do Re Mi? What do you think of it?

Mostly Korean? Or mixture of all races? Do these girls seem to be looking to party?

Thanks for the feedback!

Tony
Big Tony! I have not been to Do Re Mi. A girl named Candy working KING's told me that is where they go during their "off-time." She said it was okay and I should pay a visit since we might run into each other there. I'll check out the location the next time I am in SF which should be sometime after Thanksgiving.

Anthony69
11-03-02, 18:50
Originally posted by Syphillis
Big Tony! I have not been to Do Re Mi. A girl named Candy working KING's told me that is where they go during their "off-time." She said it was okay and I should pay a visit since we might run into each other there. I'll check out the location the next time I am in SF which should be sometime after Thanksgiving.

Syphillis...

Thanks for the feedback! Since I am already in SF, I may check this place out next Saturday. I am sure I can round up a few buddies for this adventure....

I let you know what I discover.. So, is King's worth it? Have you been to the Golden Flower?

T

Syphillis
11-03-02, 21:16
Syphillis...

Thanks for the feedback! Since I am already in SF, I may check this place out next Saturday. I am sure I can round up a few buddies for this adventure....

I let you know what I discover.. So, is King's worth it? Have you been to the Golden Flower?

T
King's is cool.. They charge 50 for 45 minutes but they don't kick you out if you run over time. A C-note tip to the girl will get you the relief you are seeking. The Mamasan I know there is Coco. They have a pretty good selection to choose from.
I have not been to Golden Flower. The only other SF AMPs I have been to are EMPIRE and this one on Kearney Street in Chinatown near Nanking House (the best pot stickers in SF.)

Member #6586
11-04-02, 01:31
nibun: I like to touch the merchandise but don't just grab, ease into the girl. Don't ask just start feeling & touching with care she will let you know if she does not want to be kissed, licked or touched in a certain spot.

BTW there is a list of "Terms & Abbreviations" link in the upper left corner of this page that will define the acronyms used on the board such as FS.

nibun
11-04-02, 02:50
Allen: noted, but could you be a bit more specific? Yes, FS = full service, but what exactly IS full service? Seems to me there's a lot of limitations on what I can do, or is it simply all up to the girl and I just have to find out on a case by case basis?

Forgive me if I sound ignorant; I would just like to be prepared so I won't look ignorant when I actually pay the place a visit.

MondaysChilde
11-04-02, 14:33
nibun - it varies, but generally the ladies will indicate what is okay. Don't be afraid of making a mistake - this is supposed to be pure pleasure!

anthony69 - There are a number of Korean 'hostess' bars in the tenderloin around geary \ larkin \ o'farrell.

they suck, to put it mildly. for someone who has been to the old country, like yourself, you will be sorely disappointed.

they feed off of the occasional needy white man. there is no action there, only a lame "buy me drinkee" atmosphere. these girls are washed-up hostesses and it shows in their jaded attitudes.

I go to the Outsider occasionally because they have a loud juke box and are close to my gym.

If i was truly interested in INVESTING in a hostess girl, I would look to the inner sunset (geary from arguello west to presidio).

hit up the amps previously mentioned

nibun
11-04-02, 15:18
Cool. So like... the girls in AMPs, are they "safe to eat"?

Anthony69
11-05-02, 00:28
nibun - it varies, but generally the ladies will indicate what is okay. Don't be afraid of making a mistake - this is supposed to be pure pleasure!

anthony69 - There are a number of Korean 'hostess' bars in the tenderloin around geary \ larkin \ o'farrell.

they suck, to put it mildly. for someone who has been to the old country, like yourself, you will be sorely disappointed.

they feed off of the occasional needy white man. there is no action there, only a lame "buy me drinkee" atmosphere. these girls are washed-up hostesses and it shows in their jaded attitudes.

I go to the Outsider occasionally because they have a loud juke box and are close to my gym.

If i was truly interested in INVESTING in a hostess girl, I would look to the inner sunset (geary from arguello west to presidio).

hit up the amps previously mentioned

Hey MondayChilde!

Thanks for the feedback and "yes" you are write that you sort of get spoiled going to Seoul as often as I do. I must say that I stay at the Hyatt all the time, love the location, but I really do not head to Hooker Hill much. I like going to many of the normal bars and hostess bars in Itaewon...just Hooker Hill is wayyyyyy tooooo seedy..I meanI rather hook up with some locals that are not prostitutes....;) Plus, if you are going to pay..wouldn't it be better to be buying some drinks for me and whoever else I am focused on...!

I think I will check out Golden Flower this weekend with a friend of mine - he will definitely appreciate it. Then move on to Do Re Mi..to see if I can have some luck there also. Have you checked out either place? Love to hear any details about Do Re Mi....

What and where is the Outsider?

Nibun: My opinion...I am not sure I would be eating out some girl in a AMP..I mean I am a HUGE fan of oral to asian ladies..but..just do not like the notion of how many "studs" were getting a massage before me....just a thought....but good luck in either case!

Ciao!

Tony

AGL
11-05-02, 14:51
i've got to say here.. i am pretty amaized that someone would consider dining on a "working" girl...! and i too am a complete fan of oral.

-agl

MondaysChilde
11-05-02, 15:32
I have given oral to a number of AMP girls over the years and never once had a problem with cleanliness;

This is why I love Korean PINK Snapper (followed closely by SPicy Thai buns); these ladies are clean;

You are far more likely to catch something from a white girl you picked up at a south of market club. Something about white women - they feel that if they are fucking a guy they must be a ****, and thus they have low self-esteem and can crew up in the hygeine department.

I insist on complete cleaniliness down there, and as I said, never a problem.

The Outsider is on the corner of Geary and Larkin, just up from the New Century strip club. I have not been in there on peak hours for a long time, and that one time I was drunk, but I do recall a number of hostess-looking K-gals in pretty dresses. Like I said, you are looking at quite an investment to get in those knickers. I know nothing about the do-re-mi.

AGL
11-05-02, 16:13
mondayschilde -

what about the sharing of body fluids thing? i'm not sure the jury is completely out on that yet. about exactly how much can be caught from this method. ie; hiv, etc...

am i just being paranoid / ignorant? i'd love to know i can chow down without concern...

-agl

Hweisman
11-05-02, 16:31
Gentlemen,

Please don't behave with such reckless abandon as to be eating out at the professional diners, Korean or otherwise. That is what your significent other is for! This is a sport, a hobby, something to do for fun, not love.

If you're looking for love here, you are guaranteed to be dissapointed. That being said, if you are stupid enough to dine on these Korean delicacies, please report the adventures in detail. I thought this board was about scoring and reporting, not fools with a death wish.

IT'S ALL DANGEROUS!

nibun
11-06-02, 03:50
okay, after reading some insightful posts, it's out of the question for me. Just not worth the risk to get down on one of them.

Having resolved that, I still need to clarify this part: will you get the full 1/2 hour of service even if you release your load early?

Will they kick you out as soon as you unload?

BlnkNameCruiser
11-06-02, 04:51
nibun, it all depends on the girl. She may boot you out may not. if you expect the full time she may reluctantly continue to massage you.

regarding the eating out, I have to side with MondaysChilde. I know these girls are high traffic but the chance of them having anything let alone you getting it orally since you are not the one having a cock jammed in your mouth and load spewed; I dont think you are at any risk of catching anything.

Buddy Toole
11-06-02, 09:20
Just to chime in on the eating out issue. First with an anecdote. Back in the late 80's I had a brief fling with a UC Berkeley co-ed. Because she was young & appeared to be semi-pure, I let my guard down and dined away like a man who hadn't had a square meal in awhile. I also skipped the condoms.

Bad decision. A couple weeks into the relationship the painful urination started. Obviously that was enough reason to end it and I did. However that wasn't the end of my surprises, a couple weeks later a nasty case of genital warts showed up.

As I was going through my treatment to get rid of these I happened to come across an article in the Chron stating that there was actually an epidemic of genital warts amongst the students at Berkeley.

Now prior to meeting this young lady I had, on a number of occassions, commited licky-licky on several masseuses at east bay AMP's and never had any ill effects.

Second, a little bit of logic. As much time as I spent eating this 'good girl', all the ill effects ended up on my sword of love and not in my mouth.

Also I believe currently that the vast majority of AMP girls use condoms for intercourse and oral. If you think about it this is generally how these nasty things that we can possibly catch with our mouths our transmitted. So if most customer's mouths are disease free, and they probably are, there really are very few avenues for infection.

And finally, I belive I've read and seen statistics that the lowest levels of STD's and AIDS are among lesbians, and we know that their primary method of getting off is muff diving.

So I vote with Blank & Monday. While it's possible, it's probably not likely. And to be on the safe side you can always perform the whiff test. If you're down in the vacinity and there's a particularly bad aroma, skip the eating.

Anthony69
11-06-02, 12:57
Hi All..

Great feeback on all the posts, but I still am pretty biased on not dining on someone that has such "high traffic"..being a oral man..this is a tough decision to make..but the premise is just not sitting well with me. In my travels around SE Asia, this notion of dining has crossed my minds countless times...but..the reality is that there is tooooooo much diseases out there and not worth it..I will save it for my signiifcant other or someone I have been dating for quite awhile.. not sure that ensures it 100% safe..but better than the "unkwown"....right?

Nub: get a great massage, finger the hell out of her, let her blow you and then pound like there is no tomorrow..sounds perfect to me!

Ciao..

T

MondaysChilde
11-06-02, 13:24
I stopped by the Outsider on Geary/Larkin for a few beers after work last night - Couple Korean guys playing pool, singing songs and getting hammered - one of them threw a chair (and a beer) and stormed out - I just laughed...

Two sexy bartenders, one kinda tall thick and curvey with brown highlights (why do these ladies DO that?); and the other more petite, black hair and pert little breasts...make a great sandwich.

I would say a lot of talking and $500 would pay for either one...and throw in about a dozen $10 wine coolers...but they sure look good!

MC

AGL
11-06-02, 14:04
$500..!! this sport is getting too rich for my blood... :-)

MC, why'd the guy throw a chair and a beer and bail like that?

hey BlankNC, you are about to post 100! cause for a celebration?

-agl

Hweisman
11-06-02, 15:03
Well, I concede defeat. Clearly I've chosen to debate this life-threatening issue with an unarmed opponent.

Serial Killer Charles Manson, from his prison cell, once said, “You can convince anyone of anything if you just push it at them 100% of the time. They may not believe it completely, but they will still use it to form opinions, especially if they have nothing else to draw on.”

Thus, I may not agree with what you say about DATY with P4P, but I'll defend to my death your right to die in a lonely hospital bed, frail and emaciated and steeped in a pool of self-loathing and regret over your fool hearty decisions.

I do see, however, guys like Buddy Tool have formulated some very valuable, very safe and effective strategies to help them avoid HIV, HEP-C and other STDs, huh –

“And to be on the safe side you can always perform the whiff test. If you're down in the vicinity and there's a particularly bad aroma, skip the eating.”

Anothy69, you sound like a bright guy; I’m with you -

“get a great massage, finger the hell out of her, let her blow you and then pound like there is no tomorrow.. sounds perfect to me!

But hey Buddy (and others like him) please DATY away and report on it in explicit detail. Let’s not let your daredevil exploits end up all having been for naught! Anthony69 and I will continue to partake of the world’s greatest hobby, while augmenting our forays by living vicariously through your posts from the edge.

Maybe you shed the condoms too - they really do detract from the experience. Besides, statistically women get more STDs than men from intercourse anyway, thus the odds are in your favor! Right? Please report the bareback details for us too.

BlnkNameCruiser
11-07-02, 13:41
Anthony69, I am with you if in SE Asia. We can get almost as good experience by fake DATY, just licking her inner thigh and getting out eyeballs 1 inch from the Y. Yum Yum. Practically as good.

AGL, wow I hadn't noticed my post level is a bit high. good thing I dont post every single ecperience or my post level would b really high! ;-)

Just got back from Philadeliphia, got stripper sex and street action there. Unfortunately the famous Callowhill AMP which is supposed to blow all ours here away was temoporarily closed. Oh well next time.

jeffjimman
11-07-02, 16:13
Weed for orgasm control?

I sometimes come way too early with the AMP girl, which seems like a waste of $$. I noticed with my girlfriend that I last a lot longer after smoking some weed and thought I'd try that next time. Anyone else has experience with this? Nibun, you may want to try this too and let us know how it goes.

jeff

AGL
11-07-02, 18:07
blankNC - i have no doubt in my mind what so ever you are speaking the truth... you are all over the place and i have enjoyed your posts and experience for some time...

happy humping..... oops i mean hunting...!
-agl

nibun
11-08-02, 03:45
Jeffijimman: nevermind the weed. So they expected you to leave right after you came, even though your time wasn't nearly up? Shit, I'm gonna have to remember to tell her to go slow as hell.

MondaysChilde
11-08-02, 15:16
Jeffjimman, yeah that's a *****, coming quick and all that money gone in ten minutes...

This is one reason a lot of girls will give a lot of attention to the bbbjs...they want to prime the pump so's you'll fire yer gun and next custtomer is up to bat...

One thing you can do is the Kegel exercises to strengthen the muscle that holds back piss (and orgasms); another is to have a few drinks before you go in...

Another is - pick a really UGLY one LOL!

nibun
11-09-02, 03:20
Hey guys, I'm gonna field test my first AMP pretty soon. Being rather young myself, I naturally prefer the younger ones. Can you guys tell me currently which place has the youngest girls?

Specific mentions would be extra nice.

BlnkNameCruiser
11-12-02, 04:13
nibun,
I have seen young chicks at many, but they come and go. The last place was Sunflower, however sometimes the young girls dont offer FS, only HJ. it is hit and miss. just have to try your best.

Jurassic
11-13-02, 14:41
Re: DATY safety; I visited a STD website to research this issue. The Doctor stated DATY is safe because the acids in the mouth would kill STD germs on contact. However if this is true, than why do most providers practice cbjs? Of course they are dealing with very high volume. Perhaps the health issue for the gals revolves around to swallow or spit if things reach that conclusion.

BlnkNameCruiser
11-14-02, 23:44
Picked up a SW named Marie in Mission area. I think on shotwell or Capp

mid 30s black, light skin, petite body and large breasts. Commented that she has not been out in a few years. returned to the area recently living with her cousin...etc etc
Nice for $40 for FS. a bit shy and needed to be worked on to get comfy. can tell it had been awhile.

Anyone know where I can get SW in Santa Rosa, Petaluma San Rafael areas?

MrTallOne
11-15-02, 01:16
"... The Doctor stated DATY is safe because the acids in the mouth would kill STD germs on contact. "

That is not correct. STDs can be transmitted through oral sex.

With unbroken skin in your mouth and no menstrual blood on her, the HIV risk is fairly low, but not zero.

Herpes, gential warts and forms of hepatitis can be transmitted via mouth to pussy contact. Risk of transmission is increased in the presence of broken skin, sores and lesions.

Eating out is not the highest risk thing you can do, but it is not completely safe.

Ironically, if the sw becomes turned on and lubricates, your risk is increased.

nibun
11-15-02, 02:12
blnknamecruiser, hmm, in general, if they don't give FS, would it be alright to not tip as much? ($50 @ door, $100 for FS... so maybe I give only $70 or $80 if she stops short of FS?)

Hweisman
11-15-02, 15:03
DATY lovers, your unwitting attempts to somehow support your side of the recent DATY debates reek of despair. Guys, these are ******, which in and of itself doesn’t make them in any way less human than you and me, but they are nonetheless ******. An intelligent hobbyist acknowledges this, and through sensible behavior accepts we are just one in an endless succession of body fluid donors who run the gamut from doctors and lawyers to IV drug users, from refugees from countries where hygiene and healthcare is inadequate to street criminals who, after mugging a little old lady celebrate by getting their wick dipped in the same AMP or SW gal you want for dinner. Grow up, I’m tired of paying excessive taxes to support the drag you place on society by us having to support your uninsured healthcare for illnesses brought on by your own dim-witted behavior.

As for you guys trying to educate these LEMF’s (Read Chris Rock: low-expectation mother fuckers) your time, like mine, would be better-spent experiencing and reviewing. Remember, the LEMF’s are obviously the same low class, attention hungry idiots who as kids got their tongues stuck to steel lampposts because they wanted to see if it was true; that you could get your tongue stuck to a steel lamppost. They’re just a little older now and are desperately seeking some sort of affirmation (from the internet no less…) to justify their actions and to couch this inane activity as somehow debatable.

Interestingly, though indistinguishable from you and me while on the internet, you and I actually know these guys. We see them every day in emergency rooms for having not been wearing a seat belt, or with lung cancer because not every smoker contracts cancer, or cirrhosis because not every alcoholic destroys their liver. On payday, these welfare recipients and their overweight Cheetos and Coke eating wives and unbathed, ill-mannered children are at the convenience store buying extra lotto tickets with their spare change because you can win $15 million dollars! They commiserate over Big Macs and super-sized fries that they are poor and hold dead end jobs not because of their inferior work ethic or lack of education, but because those damn rich bastards just got lucky, and it should have been them!

During the week, while Larry Lunchbox is supposed to be eating his fluffernutter and Mountain Dew, he’s at the AMP blowing what little cash he does have left and DATY right after you, or me, or that Haitian crack head.

Actually, my only real complaint with the LEMF’s is while they spend a lot of time debating the virtues of stupidity, they never seem to post the sordid details. Okay, you got me - I admit it - I’d love to DATY with a young, hot Korean AMP gal too. But unfortunately I have worked hard to get through school and ultimately build a successful career that affords me a comfortable lifestyle that is clearly worth protecting from an early, and more importantly, unnecessary death. As such, I am relegated to reading about DATY and other sordid behaviors in order to get those particular kicks. But that’s no so bad... In fact, I loved the movie Jackass because it too appeal to my morbid sense of curiosity and my desire to watch morons do ridiculously stupid things in utter defiance of the laws of probabilities.

If the LEMF’s want to be the Jackasses of our quaint little subculture, then I say let them! I readily admit I’ll be the first to read with zeal, their grammatically incorrect (to, too, two!) typo-ridden reviews of DATY with young, gorgeous P4P. LEMF’s of San Francisco, I implore you, stop the debate and let the games begin. DATY away, and post the details. I’m am sorry if I offended you by hitting too close to home, but think of it like this; if you are going to risk your health, don’t let it be in vain. You are doing a service to your hobby to let a few of your less-unfortunate brethren bask in your DATY escapades. We are jealous of you. Post, Post, Post!

Jurassic
11-15-02, 16:08
Hweissman thankyou so much for your concise rant. Just think of all the lives you may have saved, you're so heroic. Interesting that such a highly educated man graduated from the school of Chris Rock. You do seem to have a big vicarious need for DATY stories. I recommend you try watching porno films. While I agree with most of your ideas about the dangers on DATY. From my experience, all the AMP girls I've seen use condoms. Thus they are not actually receiving "body fluids", unless the condom breaks or falls off. I have surveyed the WSG for over two years, and I can't think of a single account of a disease contracted from DATY. I have read of guys having problems with Mr. Happy when they had FS bareback. I admit that your point concerning the sheer volume and range of humanity these "******" serve puts them in a high risk category. Perhaps HJs are the only truly safe option.

Hweisman
11-15-02, 16:11
Jurassic,

Luck for us condoms never break or fall off, huh! Have you any good DATY stories? Do tell!

AGL
11-15-02, 16:27
hweisman - for what it's worth i thoroughly enjoyed your post.

-agl

Jurassic
11-16-02, 00:23
Hweissman I rather enjoyed your report, I thought it both charming and bombastic. Reminded me a bit of Frasier Crane. I have dined at the Y recently and she was juicy. 5'00" Korean, tight hard body, tiny tits. She was moaning as I fingered her too. I love feeling around inside a bit before plunging to nirvana. Perhaps I should become a gynecologist. Ha :) LOL

Johan
11-16-02, 04:30
nice to be home again here in san francisco. personally, i have lived and stayed for extensive period of time (due to work reasons) in many U.S. cities, no other cities is as appealing as san francisco. for cities, i am referring to Los Angeles, Chicago, NYC, Boston, Dallas, Houston. many of the fly-over states and cities like denver, st. louis, austin are truly cow towns....

anyway, visited a few AMPs in the last couple of days (for old time sake). here is a read, golden flower, yuck, same lousy stuff. one fo the girls who speaks very good english asked $$, i balked and stated it should be 1.5$, she responded no. she told me she usually gets $$$$$. to me, no girl, i don't care you are super model or super star, no girl worth $$$$$. i laughed and told her to give me a massage, tipped her $20- and she was totally pissed..... i was happy to see her pissed... that was the purpose. ha ha.

went to king's massage, used to be gold finga. the receptionist was nice as usual. the girls are also very friendly and they were having dinner. they were kind enough to ask me to join in. now, all you fatso out there wonder why asian are fit and trim, just watch their diet. they were eating mostly fish and shell fish and the cooking is mostly steamed and pan fried with light oil. anyways, after the meal, took a girl into the room. nice looking girl but she did not speak a word of english. she was nice but i am bored with her. so, paid the usual 150 and checked out.

stopped by downtown had a light dinner. after dinner, walked by lee's. lee's has been my favorite joint for a while. check it out.

JeffreyK44
11-16-02, 05:35
stopped by downtown had a light dinner. after dinner, walked by lee's. lee's has been my favorite joint for a while. check it out. [/i]

Last time in SF I went to Lee's, the best ever I have been to in USA, I like the selection stage, would be nice if they had security in the side parking lot

Nimbus
11-16-02, 07:26
blnknamecruiser, how young are the girls at the Sunflower?

I was also wondering if anybody knew any AMPs in SF that would serve a couple, or a girl? I've never been to an AMP, but do they only serve guys?

Nerd
11-16-02, 13:14
Originally posted by Hweisman
I'm tired of paying excessive taxes to support the drag you place on society by us having to support your uninsured healthcare for illnesses brought on by your own dim-witted behavior.
One round of layoffs. One innocent condom tear. You're two acts of fate shy of the free clinic yourself.

As for you guys trying to educate these LEMF's... your time, like mine, would be better-spent experiencing...
Huh? I'm too smart 'n highbrow to educate these fools, so I'm gonna go out for a night of whoring!!

They're just a little older now and are desperately seeking some sort of affirmation (from the internet no less)...
So here's your affirmation: Boy howdy, you sure are smart, Hweisman, and witty, to. Doh! I mean two.

... these welfare recipients... overweight wives and unbathed, ill-mannered children... they are poor and hold dead end jobs... inferior work ethic... lack of education...
Now where have I heard this kind of rhetoric before? Oh, right! Eastern Europe, 1939.

I have worked hard to get through school and ultimately build a successful career that affords me a comfortable lifestyle that is clearly worth protecting from an early, and more importantly, unnecessary death.
That's swell, but let's be honest here. No man who truly wishes to protect his fabulous life would seek the services of an AMP worker. Intelligent hobbyist? Please. This hobby is inherently unsafe. It's impossible to know the history of the towels, the delicate fingers that (sometimes incorrectly) apply the condom, or even the condom itself. While I don't recommend DATY at the AMP, the argument here isn't about absolute risk, but about marginal increase in risk. In that context, I think some good points were made. Recklessness is relative. As the DATY crowd appears to the non-DATY crowd, so the non-DATY crowd appears to the faithfully married. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some AMPing to do.

Nerd

MrTallOne
11-17-02, 14:11
With the recent discussion of the safety of DATY, I thought this link might be useful:

http://www.thebody.com/

This particular site provides non-judgemental advice on a variety of STD issues.

The forums have a seemingly endless variation of the usual questions of transmission and risk.

Just about all the "prostitution encounter" questions are answered here.

BTW, I have nothing to do with the site, I'm just passing along the link.

Hweisman
11-18-02, 14:00
Nerd,

I thoroughly enjoyed the thrashing you gave me and in hind site, deserved. In spite of what I sense may be a little Bay Area bent to the left, your assessment of the DATY argument could not be more on point. Though our political views most likely differ, our love for the game clearly does not. As well, I should embrace my brethren and not promote infighting by preaching or admonish them for not practicing the hobby to my arbitrary and subjective standards. Admittedly, I sometimes find myself a little two quick too judge and your closing observation regarding the opinions of the faithfully married (assuming they are truly that, but that’s another debate…) and their views of hobbyist in general is quite poignant and I believe entirely accurate. I’m not a religious guy, but, “Judge not or be judged” seem to fit the bill quite nicely.

Thus, to the DATY’ers of San Fran; please accept my honest apologies.

Nerd, you’re obviously a bight guy and hopefully you and I can one day continue this discussion over beers between sessions during an evening spent sampling the daily smorgasbord of succulent Asian delicacies and Bay Area beauties your fair city has to offer.

Thus, I accept my licks (and as such, allow others theirs…) like a man and hope we can all end this useless diatribe by agreeing to disagree, and to stop judging each individual’s decisions. Clearly, our collective time and energy will be better spent in the passionate pursuit of our hobby’s objectives. We should recognizing that we all pursue the same goal and with equal zeal. How each of us chooses to enjoy the fruits of our labor is inconsequential, it is the story that counts! Hobby on boys!

H.

Scoots
11-18-02, 18:22
Let's get real about DATY with AMP girls!

This is not a sermon. Its just an unpleasent reality check.

Please do not be so naive as to believe these women are nuns who return to the convent every night. They do not insist on your wearing condoms to protect themselves against catching an STD from you. They are already infected and know that by infecting their customers their earning power will soon go to zero. It's all about the money!

Most of these women have boyfriends that they are having unprotected sex with. Stop to think want kind of man has a sexworker for a girlfriend. Probably they are I.V drug users, pushers, pimps walking AIDS bags etc. Not someone you would ever consider hopping on a toilet seat after. Yet you go to these AMPs and lick their fluids out of these women.

If you are looking for an example go to the search function on this site and review the postings of tjinla2001. He admits that he has herpes, that he has lived with AMP girls in the past and presently lives with a Korean AMP worker. In one of his posts he says his life is pretty much over. Very sobering stuff.

Please enjoy our hobby safely. Never engage in any form of unprotected sex. It's just not worth it!

nibun
11-18-02, 23:42
Do any of these AMPs have Japanese girls?

Nerd
11-19-02, 00:29
MrTallOne: A link worthy of the forum FAQ.
Hweisman: Yes, I am an unabashed liberal, but there's room for the whole spectrum in this forum :-) OK, peace.
Scoots: Nice recommendation (re: tjinla2001), although I didn't find the post where he declares his life is over.

And to all: I've been to Golden Dragon Spa on Mason (across from Chez Paree) several times and always had good experiences. How does GDS compare to other places? Am I missing out? Also, does anyone know if Chez Paree offers extras? Those curtains make for what has to be the most private non-VIP lap dance in the USA. I wanted to try for extras, but the day I went, I had already blown my stash across the street with the lovely Kelly.

Nerd

Player33
11-19-02, 02:26
I think the strip clubs in San Francisco are more wild then any where else in the USA. It may be a little expensive but you may be able to get bj in some of them.

BlnkNameCruiser
11-19-02, 14:22
Player33,
It's all about the strip clubs in Dallas and Philadelphia. Ours here pale in comparison. (If action is what you are seeking)

NIMBUS,
The young ones are early 20's the others are mid 30's.

The youngies tend to offer less services from my past experience.
blanknamecruiser

OaklndFats
11-19-02, 14:59
Originally posted by Nerd

And to all: I've been to Golden Dragon Spa on Mason (across from Chez Paree) several times and always had good experiences. How does GDS compare to other places? Am I missing out? Also, does anyone know if Chez Paree offers extras? Those curtains make for what has to be the most private non-VIP lap dance in the USA. I wanted to try for extras, but the day I went, I had already blown my stash across the street with the lovely Kelly.

Nerd

Alas, the Chez Paree is no more. It has been torn down, dammit!

I'm very fond of Golden Dragon myself. It's a Korean place, so there is much more of an emphasis on GFE than in other places.

Staff turnover is fairly high, though. It's been a while since I've seen Kelly, and my original favorites are long since disappeared.

funinthecity
11-19-02, 19:51
Hi everyone,

I am new on this forum. I actually fell on this web site last week and have read many of your messages and now want to share my experience.

I just can't beleive I have never been to an AMP !!! after living in SF for four years now ! so I had to try, it was yesterday afternoon.

So I went to "golden flower", I picked this one cause it was not to far from my work but not too close :) So I ring at the door, the door open and got in. Maybe seven cute asian girls were there sitted on the sofa waiting, wearing sexy outfits. I didn't know which one to pick cause they all looked good, then one stood up and I went with her. She had generous breast and a nice ass, her name was Debra.

We get downstair and she started to ask for the money, $170 + tip. Finding it a little bit expensive, I said 170 tip included and she agreed, I tried to lower it more but she refused.
She asked me to take a shower while she went to change and came back with a very sexy silk japanese style dress. Waoo ! she was fantastic. Just the time to touch her ass and I laid down for the massage which was ok.
Then she started to rub her pussy on me and quickly remove her short dress and rub this time her boobs all over my body, that was excellent ! I turned over and she licked my balls and started a BJ and the action started ... I let you imagine the end.

I had a wonderfull time althought I came too fast :( I guess she was too good ! Debra kissed me several times, she was VERY friendly, her english was poor but good enough.

I wish I had tried AMP before ;)

funinthecity
11-19-02, 19:53
What cheap AMP would you recommend ? if there is cheap ones.

thx

Scoots
11-19-02, 20:25
NERD: Sorry you couldn't find the post I quoted from tjinla2001. Maybe it has been deleted or my memory is faulty. At any rate his post on 07/18/02 in the LA section expresses similar sentiments. I am sure we all wish him the best.

I brought up tjinla2001's posts to make the hobbiests aware of the fact that these sexworkers have a life outside of work and although it's nice that they only service customers with condoms where they work this is probably not the case in their personal relationships. Don't get a false sense of security. Please play safe

eastcoaster
11-22-02, 14:18
whats the price at the glden dragon please. door fee and tip for BJ and fs

Member #6586
11-23-02, 03:51
Scoots,

You are somewhat correct but to tarbrush all of the providers & say that they are ALL infected with a disease is ludicrous. I admit I have performed DATY on many AMP providers and have never had a problem. If a girl has a BF who is part of the drug culture especially IV usage then more than likley she will be part of that scene as well. I certainly am not a physician but I do study human nature & I look for signs in a provider & also ask questions of a provider prior to engaging in DATY foreplay. I have been doing this since 96' so far so good.

I will relate this tidbit of info to all. In 96' I took a job driving limos & Towncar sedans to help get my self through school. Mind you the company I worked for catered to the executive banker crowd, think SF Wall Street. This was excellent because I was exposed to some very successful people which motivated me to leave college where I have now have assumed ownership of a sales firm. The limo sales people often times would link up with hotels & conventions to provide the transportation detail. On one particular occasion we were transporting doctors from SFO to downtown for a two day conference. I happened to hit it off with this one jovial doc who was a noted heart surgeon/playboy becuase he enquired about local action which lead me to ask him questions regarding STD's. I told him I always used condoms for FS but had received bbbj's & had performed DATY. His response was of course the risk is there but very minimal the circumstances would have to be just so & no AMP provider in her right mind is knowingly going to be infected & keep working. Bottom line use good judgement ask questions but know how to do it without offending the girl. If I can not communicate in understandable English I don't eat.

OaklndFats
11-24-02, 00:55
Golden Dragon costs $50 to get in the door. I've been getting full service for $100 tips.

Nerd
11-24-02, 04:19
Originally posted by OaklndFats
Alas, the Chez Paree is no more. It has been torn down, dammit!
Nohhhhh!!! I haven't visited the Bay Area in months. Maybe I'll stop by this Thanksgiving to give thanks at GDS before it gets torn down, too.

eastcoaster: ditto OaklndFats. Once I tried to get away with an $80 tip, as that was the going rate in LA. Miki (or Minnie or Mimi, hell I can't remember) nearly broke down in tears until I forked over the extra $20.

jeffjimman
11-27-02, 15:12
Scoots,

You are somewhat correct but to tarbrush all of the providers & say that they are ALL infected with a disease is ludicrous.

Just adding a tidbit... A year ago I searched the web extensively for the risk of getting STDs from comfort girls. I came upon a report from researchers at UCSF (I think). They got one vietnamese AMP (or was it a couple of them?) to cooperate in doing some STD tests. Over 80% of the girls tested positive for Hep-B.

Now, from reading a bunch of RB reviews, it sounds like many of the viet AMPs (Nikki's, Springtime, etc.) offer BBFS, while korean once rarely do. I wonder what the Hep-B rate at the Korean places would be.

jeff

Member #6586
11-28-02, 04:51
I've never ever once, okay well once, had an AMP worker even give me a choice to go unprotected. The one that did 2+ years ago was an older in shape Viet gal who I'd seen a second time. First time she gave me a bbbj no swallow. The second I asked if we could go all the way she agreed but said the owner would not let them keep condoms in-house. She told me I could pull out, I opted for the bbbj again brought my own condom the next time. I've been with Viet, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Jap, Pacific Islander, black & white MP gals from SF to all over the Bay and only once did one offer bbfs. This discussion did however start out as the pros & cons of DATY. I say take it on a case by case basis. Can you get Hep-B from pussy eating? I'll have to research it on the net.

Scoots
12-03-02, 21:53
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Allen Eire
[i]Scoots,

You are somewhat correct but to tarbrush all of the providers & say that they are ALL infected with a disease is ludicrous.

Of course not every provider is really infected. But if you use this as a rule your safety is greatly enhanced. If only 50 percent are infected how long are the odds in your favor?

On another subject I would like your valued opinion.

I've found the price paid for SW's has very little to do with value received, in fact it is usually in inverse proportion. I've actually gotten better service from some twenty dollar crackheads than the hurry up, have you come yet experiences with much higher priced hardened pros.

So I guess the question is where is your money best spent in the long run?

hohunter
12-06-02, 03:47
I was in SF last weekend and saw the Thailand Spa or something near N Beach and Chinatown. Anyone recommend this place thumbs up or down?

Member #6586
12-06-02, 04:11
If you are the same bright hohunter as the moron "hoehunter" from Santa Barbara who spelled his moniker as if you were hunting for a garden utensil then I would say yes by all means spend your $$$ at Thailand Masssage.

Scoots:

It's all in how you size them up because believe me they are sizing you up. It's perceived expectance based upon attitude. I always come across as a firm but nice guy. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've had SW's tell me that I am nice because they encounter jerks more often than not. This method usually leads to a more GFE type experience. Before we get into the act I tell them I'm looking for a little cuddling & petting to get me going because that's not what I'm getting at home. If the SW is any kind of a human being she will go for it, however, there are some goodlooking battle hardened SW's that I've met who want none of that. Probably because of a really abusive father or men that they have been involved with in life.

MondaysChilde
12-10-02, 16:57
HoHunter - Thumbs down. If you are in that neighborhood you want to go to Suk Hee on the corner of Broadway and Kearny.

bruce_lee
12-20-02, 07:16
Went to Lee's a few weeks ago, picked a girl named Shannon, Korean, definitely a straight down to business type of gal, great massage. Hot action.

Went back today, had another korean gal named Janey, great GFE, into the lovable g/f role. Gets really into the guy.

jeffjimman
12-20-02, 19:06
Hi all. I live in the Richmond district, near 22nd and Clement here in San Francisco. Anyone know of a place to get full service within walking distance?

Jzjz
12-21-02, 00:34
Any good white providers at AMP or SW? I'm going to visit SF, and when I lived there 4-5 years ago, there were lots of WSW's in the tenderloin district and providers at MSC. San Pablo in Oakland also had an occasional WSW. Any updated info is appreciated--cost, quality, location.

CoolGuy
12-21-02, 16:58
How is the street action on and around Geary now-a-days? Also in the Mission district? I used to visit SF for business many years ago and had the pleasure of picking up many fine young ladies. Heck, I was fortunate enough to be able to pick up some fine young ladies for free too!

Rainman
12-22-02, 18:11
There is a law in effect in Oakland,California and Los Angeles,California.I you are caught with a street walker they will impound your car.the Police will negotiate the price with you in getting your car back to you.(Price is high as $13,000 in obtaining your car back to you.)Think twice before picking up a street walker in Oakland or Los Angeles.

Eggsalad
12-25-02, 04:39
Anybody know where someone can get a white girl? I like the AMP's but the scenary never changes.

Jzjz
12-26-02, 02:59
The tenderloin district had plenty of SW's, white, black, and hispanic. Some looked very hot. Picked up Amber, white, 21 y/o, thin, blonde, half-half for eighty donation. Very young looking, pink short booty shorts, white go go boots. Others wanted a c note for half only, but willing to negotiate. Be careful, because lots of LE and they will tow your car if caught.

OaklndFats
12-26-02, 17:48
Yes, jzjz, you can find white SWs on San Pablo Avenue in the East Bay, pretty much entirely on the Berkeley stretch, between
Powell St. and University Ave. Not much selection, only a few; most of the women who work San Pablo are black.

You can find out more (not much more) by reading the Oakland discussion board.

Dunno about MPs. Some of the women who worked at the now-closed Golden Gypsy surfaced at Normandie Massage Studio on Shattuck, but that place itself was closed. A new place, Crystal Massage, opened in the same space, but I haven't tried it.

I've never seen a white woman working in a San Francisco AMP.

Randy Farang
12-27-02, 21:05
Sorry to hear about the demise of the Normandie. I've had some good times there over the years. Haven't been in Berkeley in a couple of years, but will be coming there on business in February. How is the AMP scene these days? Randy

Jzjz
12-28-02, 10:33
Street action in SF is alive and well. Why is this SF board so reluctant to post updates? Are hobbyists afraid that posting info will tip off LE? I noticed LE presence was very high. Girls didn't seem to mind however. They were more concerned with keeping away from the punk, pimp wanna-be's.

pussylover123
12-28-02, 20:06
jz,
is Amber is the girl who has very smooth and white skin and used to wear bikini?
Cuz I saw a very cool white girl(or maybe latino girl) arount post street area and I would like to get her ph. no.
If you have her ph. no. ,please email me at
cooldude316us@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot ,bro!

Jzjz
12-29-02, 12:50
Originally posted by pussylover123
jz,
is Amber is the girl who has very smooth and white skin and used to wear bikini?
Cuz I saw a very cool white girl(or maybe latino girl) arount post street area and I would like to get her ph. no.
If you have her ph. no. ,please email me at
cooldude316us@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot ,bro!

Pussylover,

Do you ever post your encounters to add to the forum? It's not fair to the forum users to only ask for information without giving info. This asymetry of information is not only unfair, but also creates LE suspicion.

Amp_Man
12-31-02, 02:41
Hello Fellas,

Been a long reader of the WSG, even back in the days of the Jayhawk reports, however, a new poster. Please keep up the informative posts.

I must say, of all the places that I've been to, SF and Sydney, AU are my two favorites places for AMP shopping. Sydney is quite a hawl and I don't get to go there often, therefore, SF is the next best thing.

That being said, it's been a couple of months since I've visited SF, and whenever I do, I'm usually a loyal guest to the Golden Flower Spa. I've just seen the most variety there, youngest staff, and always a sure bet, therefore, I've always returned.

I've got a trip coming up and have manage to save a few more $$ to try something new...in addition to the Golden Flower, of course. Can anyone out there make any recommendations to something in SF that has the same abundance of variety, youth, and of course pleasure?

BTW: Anyone ever hear what happened to the AMPS that used to line El Camino Real in Mt. View and Sunneyvale? I know they got busted and shut down, but didn't hear the news and details about them as it happened rather quickly...I returned during one trip looking to make a stop at the Pro Oriental and it was gone, and so were the other 5 or 6 on that same road. There was a couple of favorites in Pro Oriental...and was wondering if they ever relocated to somewhere else...anyone know?

amp_man

Scoots
12-31-02, 21:07
[ This method usually leads to a more GFE type experience. Before we get into the act I tell them I'm looking for a little cuddling & petting to get me going because that's not what I'm getting at home. If the SW is any kind of a human being she will go for it, however, there are some goodlooking battle hardened SW's that I've met who want none of that. Probably because of a really abusive father or men that they have been involved with in life. [/i]

Allen; you bring something new to the experience for me. I've always found getting straight to the act is the essense of dealing with the provider. I find myself planning my escape even before the act starts. I guess I am afraid of emotional involvement with these women and all the baggage it brings. You're a stronger man than I!

happywanderer77
01-01-03, 22:49
Originally posted by amp_man
Hello Fellas,

Been a long reader of the WSG, even back in the days of the Jayhawk reports, however, a new poster. Please keep up the informative posts.

I must say, of all the places that I've been to, SF and Sydney, AU are my two favorites places for AMP shopping. Sydney is quite a hawl and I don't get to go there often, therefore, SF is the next best thing.

That being said, it's been a couple of months since I've visited SF, and whenever I do, I'm usually a loyal guest to the Golden Flower Spa. I've just seen the most variety there, youngest staff, and always a sure bet, therefore, I've always returned.

I've got a trip coming up and have manage to save a few more $$ to try something new...in addition to the Golden Flower, of course. Can anyone out there make any recommendations to something in SF that has the same abundance of variety, youth, and of course pleasure?

BTW: Anyone ever hear what happened to the AMPS that used to line El Camino Real in Mt. View and Sunneyvale? I know they got busted and shut down, but didn't hear the news and details about them as it happened rather quickly...I returned during one trip looking to make a stop at the Pro Oriental and it was gone, and so were the other 5 or 6 on that same road. There was a couple of favorites in Pro Oriental...and was wondering if they ever relocated to somewhere else...anyone know?

amp_man

AMP_MAN,

I frequent the AMPS in SF when I am there, and overall I enjoy the experience over going to a strip club. For my $$, the AMP provides plenty of one on one time and feels a little safer than groping around behind a curtain with a bouncer standing outside! There are many good AMPS in SF, and I also like the Golden Flower. I have learned however, to identify specific providers through the SF Redbook (www.sfredbook.com). It is a pay type board, but worth it. Just figure out who sounds like fun, and book an appt.

I have had some good experiences at Kings, the Empire and the Dragon. All are OK, with the Empire at the bottom of the list because it has common showers.

Of course you can always show up and go for hit or miss, but based on the reviews, all of the above places have winners and losers. I have always been happy with the results when I check the reviews ahead and make an appt. Good luck!!

PS I have wasted a lot of time with marginal results in the San Jose area. I always have a great time in SF.

BlnkNameCruiser
01-03-03, 05:11
amp_man,
I have found a place in Mt View/Palo Alto area. You are right though, Pro Oriental and the others were shut down a while ago.

Take 101 South, exit Oregon Expressway head West toward El Camino. on the left side about a mile or less from the freeway is a place. You will spot the usual signs lit up in neon and they are open at night (dead givaway)

Also, in Palo Alto/Menlo PArk area head north of Stanford Mall on el Camino and on the right side near a sushi place is a Chinese looking "Health Center" It looks suspicious, but I am not positive. I will take a peek and see what it is like and let you know or you take alook. Also if you head into Atherton all the usuals are still open. Orchid is now another name on 5th - 1/4 mile off El Camino on left. Always had nice selection in past, plus Aroma spa which has been hit and miss on wuality and service.

I have not tried the Oregon Expressway place yet, been busy with regulars that I get to visit at their homes and avoid the AMP entrance fee.

have fun and report back!

R. William
01-03-03, 11:59
I went to Sunflower on the afternoon of 1/3/03 and was sent to a room with a young Thai woman. It sounded like her name was Ande? She looked attractive with her cotton dress on, but once it came off, it showed a plump gal with fake tits. She said she has only been there (and maybe only in the USA?) for one month. I was in the City on business and had not visited a MP for over a year so I didn’t try to save a lot of money. I offered her $100 total for oral ($50 of that is the room fee) and took a shower. After a poor excuse of a 10 minute backrub I rolled over and let her get started, as I know it will take a while and I didn't want the clock to run out before I did. As soon as she started to stroke my cock I should have known she was going to be a disappointment. She put a condom on me and started to give me what I guess she thought of as a blow job. She never even got more then the head of my cock in her mouth and I am average size. Also she stroked me much faster then I like and I asked her to "slow down, slow down", and that I would cum faster if she slowed down, but she seemed unable to adjust. Anyway after about five more minutes I said I would pay her an additional $40 for FS as she seemed so miserable blowing me. No big surprise when she was a terrible lay. Even though she moaned a lot, it really looked to me like she was miserable, almost in pain, so I said take the rubber off and just give me a handjob, but all I got was sore skin on my cock and a $140 later I still had not cum.

Needless to say I was not impressed. The manger, an attractive woman, came in the room and tried to smooth things over in her own way, but I don’t think I will be back.

Memphis5
01-07-03, 17:00
Hey guys,

I love reading the posts on your city, you do a great job. I will be travelling to SF and staying on Union Square and would like to visit an AMP. I read on another site that I can walk to Moonlight and Rainbow and a little farther is Kings. I have never been able to get FS in Memphis, it is strictly HJ. From what I have read in the reviews, it is fairly common to get FS in SF. Now for the questions:

Which place would be my best bet within walking distance?

This maybe a REAL stupid question, but for FS, do you ask for "Full Service" or is there another term?

Last question is which would be my best place for FS if I just go the one time since I will not be there long enough to develop a relationship?

Sorry to just ask questions and not input anything to your board. You can read my reviews of the Memphis AMPs under the Memphis section and I can tell you any stories or answer any questions.

I really appreciate it.

TheClient
01-08-03, 04:43
I'll be visiting the City next month for the first time in a few years. Back in the '90's I visited the Mitchel Bros. O'Farrell Theater a few times. This place still stands as the wildest club I've ever been to.

Some of the women were drop-dead hot. Got a CBJ from one for $150 in one of the sit-down booths along the main hallway. I was there in the early afternoon, so the ratio was pretty good. She just grabbed me and said "follow me." I sat down, "got comfortable," and then she gave me the price list. Not sure if FS was available, because the BJ was all I could afford.

Extremely pricey, but she was so incredibly hot I can still visualize it to this day.

So, anybody been there lately? Is there anything in the City that compares to this? For a one-time shot, I'm willing to pay a premium for the top-notch booty. Not interested in outcall. Thanks!

MrTallOne
01-08-03, 12:56
TheClient:

Mitchell Brothers is generally considered to be too expensive for services rendered.

If you have hundreds of dollars to spend, you might be better off staying in your hotel room and calling an in-call escort.

If you are looking for value and adventure, the thing to do is to hit the streets, clubs and areas of town where working girls can be found. Keep in mind that many prostitutes do not look like the stereotypical streetwalker...

Maybe you are determined to have some strip club action. In that case do some Internet research. Odds are there is a higher mileage strip club within an hours driving range of San Francisco.

Have fun !

MondaysChilde
01-08-03, 18:38
memphis 5 - moonlight and rainbow are down-and-outers;

the ones you want in that area are: Dragon (Mason St.,), Kings (Jessie Alley btw martket and mission @ 4th street, or the Empire Spa on O'Farrell.

Korean pink snapper, served up fresh.

Bring $200. $50-60 in and $100-150 FS maybe a little less.

You will not have to ask for full service, but I bet all the ladies will understand.

Chubby
01-08-03, 21:27
memphis 5 - moonlight and rainbow are down-and-outers;

the ones you want in that area are: Dragon (Mason St.,), Kings (Jessie Alley btw martket and mission @ 4th street, or the Empire Spa on O'Farrell.

Korean pink snapper, served up fresh.

Bring $200. $50-60 in and $100-150 FS maybe a little less.

You will not have to ask for full service, but I bet all the ladies will understand.

King's is cool. Years ago it was GOLDFINGA. Usually a C-note for the tip is all you need for what you want. The room fee is 50... so a buck and a half is about right. April and Candy are yummy. Mamasans are Yung and Coco. Very nice staff. The snapper is always on the menu and served up as part of the basic service unless you prefer not to have it!

Amp_Man
01-09-03, 01:03
Originally posted by blnknamecruiser
amp_man,
I have found a place in Mt View/Palo Alto area. You are right though, Pro Oriental and the others were shut down a while ago.

Take 101 South, exit Oregon Expressway head West toward El Camino. on the left side about a mile or less from the freeway is a place. You will spot the usual signs lit up in neon and they are open at night (dead givaway)

Also, in Palo Alto/Menlo PArk area head north of Stanford Mall on el Camino and on the right side near a sushi place is a Chinese looking "Health Center" It looks suspicious, but I am not positive. I will take a peek and see what it is like and let you know or you take alook. Also if you head into Atherton all the usuals are still open. Orchid is now another name on 5th - 1/4 mile off El Camino on left. Always had nice selection in past, plus Aroma spa which has been hit and miss on wuality and service.

I have not tried the Oregon Expressway place yet, been busy with regulars that I get to visit at their homes and avoid the AMP entrance fee.

have fun and report back!

blnknamecruiser,

Thanks for the post and recommendations. I did make a recent to my favorite again, Golden Flower, and again, the range and selection is still as good as I last remember it. I do my usual routine, come in, get a cup of hot tea, sit back on the sofa along the wall while I observe the selection. Not a surprise, it was crowded on Friday night that I went. And again, fill with the usual asian patrons. As the selection of girls was thining out from the crowd of patrons selecting service, I decided to get a second cup of tea and wait till the selection fills up again. As I am waiting, I happen to ask the guy next to me about the amp selection close by that is just as good in selection, he had indicated that he and his friends just came from Lee's because the selection there wasn't any good tonight. I asked about the Thai massage parlor on the outskirts of Chinatown, opposite from the Holiday Inn (near Kearny I think), and he says don't even waste your time there. After the short conversation, I saw a little petite korean massuese come out, so I selected her before someone did. We went to the room down stairs and proceeded with the normal shower. Afterwhich she came back into the room with a mini slip and begain with the massage...as she stradle my back. As she sat on my back, I could feel that she didn't have any underwear on. After a 10 minute massage, she asks me to turn over and she immdiately removed her slip (no cue), and begain the body slide with her nice and natural breasts touch me all over...with concentration on the groin. Afterwhich she slides up and begain sucking my nipples, I returned the favour and played with her really nice and soft tits, at this time, I'm more then ready. She then slips on the condom with her mouth and began with the bj. After a few minutes climbs on top and starts bouncing for awhile. I eventually finished on top missionary style. She then cleans me up with tissues and I get up and get back into the shower to clean up. She returns and starts cleaning up the room...gave me a hug, I handed her 160 and left. No questions or negotiations what so ever. I normally pay 150, but didn't have the correct change so, I gave her the 10 extra tip. This is why I contiue to return here guys, constant good service, girls, and no questions about the services to offer and prices paid.

The guy in the waiting room confirms my thoughts, he says that if you've been here often and they recognize you, they usually don't ask and proceed. They assume you know the routine and prices.

BTW: I think her name was Suzi. Really cute petite girl with shoulder length hair with blonde highlights.

hey blnknamecruiser care to share your contacts of regulars? my email address is ampguest@yahoo.com

amp_man

Memphis5
01-09-03, 11:09
Thanks MondaysChilde and Chubby for the quick response. I will check out the map on the town and go where you say, it is your city and I value your experience. I assume that the they have condoms there, is that correct? Like I said, in Memphis that has never been an issue with straight HJ.

TheClient
01-10-03, 02:38
Thanks Mr. Tall for the info. I think I'll go on the assumption that I can fall back on Mitchell Bros. if necessary.

Searching through the posts here, Golden Flower looks very interesting too. Going rate for FS in So Cal is $100, but I assume $150 is more in line up there? What is the area like around Golden Flower (looks like it's near 2nd and Market)? I prefer to take the rental car and park nearby.

Thanks again!

Mustafa
01-10-03, 19:58
guys:

I a world sex traveler and I'll be coming to San Fran in around 6 weeks and I'd like to cruise a lot of the SW areas and do a lot of sampling of the talent.

What are the sstreets that I need to lgoto and is this a large area and what are the prices for BBBJ and FS?

I like'm voluptuous and thick and DD style.

Will I find plenty of what I'm looking for?

What are the hours to cruise or are they working on the strret all hours of the day?

Is LE a big problem?

Anything else that you can share would be great.

Thanks,
Stafa

Amp_Man
01-11-03, 02:37
Originally posted by TheClient
Thanks Mr. Tall for the info. I think I'll go on the assumption that I can fall back on Mitchell Bros. if necessary.

Searching through the posts here, Golden Flower looks very interesting too. Going rate for FS in So Cal is $100, but I assume $150 is more in line up there? What is the area like around Golden Flower (looks like it's near 2nd and Market)? I prefer to take the rental car and park nearby.

Thanks again!

If you're in SF, Golden Flower is definitely worth the visit. It's very accessible via 80 and in a pretty safe area. As far as parking goes, there is a good amount of street parking out front, if you happen to hit the place at the right hour. Otherwise the paid parking lot accross the street is $10. But again, I've been there late enough when that parking attendant has gone home for the night, which means, by then the lot is public parking (I think)...I've parked there free on a couple of occassions without hassles.

As far as location, it is on second, not sure what the cross street is, but I remember that it's close to 80. If you plan to visit, I'd go early or during the week where it's not as crowded...otherwise, the weekend nights will typically fill with the usual Asian patrons there.

amp_man

Marco Pole
01-11-03, 15:55
Originally posted by TheClient

Thanks again!

Client,

DO NOT SPEND $150 on top of the $40-50 you going to spend for the "massage". I visit several of the AMP around the SF area every so often, and never spend more than $100 for FS. I've shelled out $120 for excellent service before, but never $150. That is ridiculous!

MP

Amp_Man
01-12-03, 02:20
Originally posted by Marco Pole
Client,

DO NOT SPEND $150 on top of the $40-50 you going to spend for the "massage". I visit several of the AMP around the SF area every so often, and never spend more than $100 for FS. I've shelled out $120 for excellent service before, but never $150. That is ridiculous!

MP

Marco is right, let me clarify. Golden Flower works a bit different then most amp that you're probably used to, that is the massuese do not collect the usual room fee at the beginning of the session, which is typically $50. The girl typically collects everything at the end. At least that's what my routine has been every single time that I've been there. Again, the 150-160 I typically pay is all inclusive (room fee + FS). Marco is right, please keep those prices down, especially for poor guys like me.

amp_man

Livinitup
01-12-03, 03:09
Marco is right, let me clarify. Golden Flower works a bit different then most amp that you're probably used to, that is the massuese do not collect the usual room fee at the beginning of the session, which is typically $50. The girl typically collects everything at the end. At least that's what my routine has been every single time that I've been there. Again, the 150-160 I typically pay is all inclusive (room fee + FS). Marco is right, please keep those prices down, especially for poor guys like me.

amp_man

Yes you SF guys please remember the prices are even cheaper in LA = 40/80.
So when you big spenders from SF come into town with your SF 50/120 prices you mess it up for us hard working LA hobbyists.

TheClient
01-12-03, 03:59

amp_man Thanks, that clears it up! I've found that prevailing rates definitely vary from place to place, so I always ask...

Once, I walked into an AMP up in the Seattle/Tacoma area near the airport. I had $140 cash with me. It took $50 to get in, and the best deal I could negotiate was $75 for the HJ. CBJ would have been $150. That really sucked :)

Trent2461
01-14-03, 05:40
SF Trip Report Day 1......

Hey Guys,

I arrived in San Fran today with out fan fair and took a cab to my hotel. I'm staying at the Marriott on 4th between Market & Mission and from what I can tell from reading I'm in the ideal area for our hobby as far as AMP's are concerned.

I've been to San Fran in the past, but I've never had time to participate in our hobby. I was looking forward to this week long business trip for some time because I wanted to sample the west coast ladies being that I'm from New Jersey. By the same token I didn't want to wear myself out because I head to Rio this Saturady for a week of fun in and out of the sun. Can you say Termas?

Anyway with list in hand I head out to what I hear is the best AMP in SF, Golden Flower. It wasn't far from the hotel. It's on 2nd just above Howard St. and there's a parking lot next door. I was a little excited because I wanted to see what all the fuss and rave reviews were about.

Well my excitement was short lived! I get to the door and they wouldn't let me in. They said the club was for members only and that I had to come with a member on the first time. Well I was pissed. In all my years of hobbying all over the world I have never been turned down to a place. I wasn't some bum, I was dressed nice, and I'm sure not LE. So I said to myself that I hope this is not a trend for things to come.

So next I decide to go to Kings which is just about right across from my hotel. The street is called Jessie, and it looks like an alley off of 4th St between Market and Mission.

I get buzzed in go down stairs to a second opening and get greeted. I walk in and say to myself Jack Pot! To my left is the desk with the mammasan who takes my money, to my right on couches is about 10 fine ladies watching TV. 9 Asian and 1 American. And I must say the pickens were excellent, and I'm very picky as you will notice if you read my reviews on *** & TBD.

I couldn't make up my mind at first, but finally selected a fine Asian lady named Joann. (Yeah!) Anyway she leads me to my room, helps me to get undressed, then leads me across the hall to take a shower. I come back to room number 3, and she and I get acquainted. Her command of English limited, and she tells me she has only been there about 3-weeks. So needless to say to doesn't have the hard Pro facade going on.

She gives me this great massage, then tells me to turn over and she starts working on the front. I tell you the Asian ladies are very good at putting on the condom with just there mouths when they are given you the cbj. Well I start playing with her clit and she starts getting super wet and moaning load. She turns and try's to get me to go down on her, but I wasn't into that tonight so I flip her over and slowly went to town on her until we couldn't taken it any longer and I pounded it home. We kept touching and caressing each other and she wanted to continue, but I had another stop on my list so I took another shower and left. $40 for admission + $1/2 lady = $190 for a great time. I will be going back to sample the other items on the menu.

Next I head over to Golden Dragon on Mason St. just above Ellis St. It's not hard to find either. The Mammasan meets me at the door and asks if it's my first time. I say yes, and instead of leading me to the door on the left that says entrance, she opens the door (greeting area inside because I see couches), say a fews words, then opens a door on the left and leads me down the stairs. She tells me it's $50 cash, I pay her and she takes me to a nice room with a shower inside. (Note: I think this room is much better than Kings!) I ask her what's on the menu, and she asks me what do I like. I tell her and then ask, "don't I get to select?" She tells me they don't do it that way. Everyone was busy, but she has someone she knows I will like and that if I don't like her I'm free to leave. So I'm there and I say "what the heck."

Well I was not to be disappointed once again! In walks this petite
4'-10" woman named Tina. And she asks if I would like her to service me and of course I say yes! She leaves quickly while I take a shower and I think to myself that so far the ladies at the AMP's in San Fran are much better than New Jersey.

Well Tina is fine with this hard body that begs to be hammered. We talk a little and she tells me she's from Vietnam and has been in the US for 7-years. We do the chit-chat thing for a while to get comfortable she gives me an OK massage. And the session was OK also with a cbj, fs, and cg. It seemed mechanical, almost as if it's been a long day for her. I find out later that it had becuase she had been working for the past 12-hours, and she was very tired. She told me to come back again earlier in the day and she promised to make it up to me. She also told me that when I come back to tell who every answers the door that I know her and then I'll be able to select who I want the next since I passed the screening process. She told me that she thought I was very nice and that she would be sure to tell everyone about me.
Cost 1/2$ entry + $1/2 lady = $$ for a wonderful time.

Well that's all for tonight...The saga continues tomorrow. I was thinking about Lee's or Empire's but the reviews have not been good. Perhaps I'll do the Strip club thing and do a couple of theaters. I know everyone say's that Mitchell Brother's is high but I might still check it out or Market Street Theater.

Wednesday, I think I'll do some outcalls to the hotel. I've seen some nice blonde blue eyed ladies named Amanda & Sabrina, even if they are a little high at $$$ to $$$$ an hour.

Also I wondering how do I get into Golden Flower???

Trent

qxguy
01-14-03, 19:48
Last week I walked from my hotel off Market to the Golden Flower for a fantastic first time experience. Easy to find and walked up and got buzzed in that afternoon. At least a dozen ladies available.

Hand in hand and down the stairs we went. Every aspect of the visit was excellent.

Walked out with a smile on my face and two blocks later I walked into the MacWorld convention.

Life is good.

qxguy

Trent2461
01-14-03, 23:03
Golden Flower Admission.....

Can anyone tell me how to get an admission into the Golden Flower? I went yesterday for the first time and they told me I had to come with a member on my first visit.

I'm staying at the Marriott on 4th & Mission until Firday. I would be willing to meet up with a member and pay for his admission. You can e-mail me through this site, ***, or TBD.

Thanks,

Trent

TheClient
01-15-03, 02:42
Originally posted by Trent2461
SF Trip Report Day 1......
<snip>

Perhaps I'll do the Strip club thing and do a couple of theaters. I know everyone say's that Mitchell Brother's is high but I might still check it out or Market Street Theater.

Trent,

It's been a while since I've been there, but Mitchell Brothers is definitely worth at least the cover charge. They've got a web site that posts the cover charges -- it's cheaper, and in my experience much better, if you go earlier in the day. The ratio is much higher.

Trent2461
01-15-03, 05:05
SF Trip Day 2

The saga continues…

Tonight I decide to check out the strip clubs. First stop, the Market Street Cinema on Market at 7th street. I read mixed reviews which said the place was hit or miss, and I struck out! Paid the $20 admission to get in, and the first room was set up just like a theater with a stage with poles. Some guys were standing in the back and some were watching the weak baby fat Asian do the pole dance thing. So I decide to head to the back rooms. Paid another $10 to be assaulted by a horde of butt ugly women. There was this blonde porn star working the back rooms/cubby holes who was tall, thin, and had a great rack, but had a beat face for my taste. I seemed to have caught her cleaning up from her bbbjtc from the last client. Well this was enough for me so I’m out the door.

Next stop, the infamous Mitchell Brothers on O’Farrell. Paid the $40 cover at the door and was pleased with the talent just like everyone said I would be. The ladies were fine, and the sex show with the toys entertaining. It’s a juice bar and there is a guy with a flash light directing the guys to the next live sex show in the various rooms.

The ladies start approaching the minute I walk in the door, and I have to keep them at bay. There were a lot of guys, but like myself most were only watching, or getting plain lap dances. After viewing the show from the side lines and tipping now and then, I decide on my first lady of the night a beautiful Persian woman named Yasmin. She gives me a naked lap dance, tells me what’s on the menu in the private room for me with her, and also tells me that all the ladies have different rates. These ladies are sky high, and not for the faint of heart. She starts out at a Grand for F/S and I laugh. She tells me that I’m suppose to negotiate depending on the service, so I tell her $100. We go back and forth on the price and couldn’t come to an agreement so I pass.

Next I try this supper fine woman who looks part Asian named Donna. We go through same process as Yasmin and I, and I could get her any lower than $500 for F/S so I pass on this one also. Next I try this fine blonde named Sabrina with these beautiful big blue eyes. She’s approached me 2 times so far and I figure she likes so I go around with her. I get it down to $$$1/2 for F/S and we head of to the private room after I purchase 2, 15-minute tokens. She performed like a trooper, but it was way too short and it only left me wanting more.

There was another attractive woman named India who wanted me badly. She was trying so hard to get me into the back room that she quoted me $$$1/2 right off the back for F/S. Well I wanted a longer time for my money so I decided to exit at this point and find the closet AMP.

Since I was on O’Farrell I decided to try Empire Health Club which was right down the road so I decided to walk. I passed a lot of riff-raff on the way to Empire, but no one bothered me. I also passed to additional AMP’s. One named Sunflower on the corner of O’Farrell and Hayes. (Entrance on the Hayes side), and Spring Time which was just before I got to Empire, but on the opposite side of the street. There was a Brazilian flag in the window so I figured that’s who serviced the place. (Mental note to myself check out this place tomorrow.)

Anyway I go into Empire and the selection was alright, but not great. I selected someone named Mai who was thin, attractive, and had small breast. Probably “A” cup in size. Later she told me her real name was Topiko and that she was from Thailand and had been in the US for 5 years. Anyway I get lead to an OK room first, I’m told to get undressed and I’m lead out the room and around the corner to this two stall shower which sucked.

Well this pretty much set the tone for the session. After some chit-chat, Mai gives me this weak soft touch massage. I had laid down $ as a tip when she came into the rooms so that she would know I wanted F/S. Well I should have saved my money. Everything seemed too mechanical, and I can’t keep it up during the cbj and this never happens to me. So I tell her to lie down and she tells me it’s an additional $ for F/S and I laugh. So as not to argue because I’m new, I tell her $1/2 take it or leave it, and she agrees. Anyway, she seemed like she had to catch a train. Everything was rushed, and she had the loosest twat of any Asian I have been with. Guys, it was weak for her to be so small and thin. I thinking she must masturbate with a super big dildo. I rush to completion, take a shower and leave. I don’t think I’ll be back to this place.

Well I’m pissed! Three places during the night and I’m not a happy camper. Tomorrow I’ll have to do some incalls. I should have listened to the boards and went with the law of percentages. I’ll search for some high class escorts tomorrow.

Trent

MondaysChilde
01-15-03, 14:49
Trent - Excellent report. Some get by the mamasan at Golden Flower, some do not. Who knows. I haven't been there for over two years. Sounds like your Kings\Goldfinga experience was good. I like Kings quite a bit.

You may not need Golden Flower. Try again today; maybe you will be rewarded for persistence.

The Market Street Cinema is a snake pit. You are lucky you got out for under a C note.

Interesting how quickly the gals at MBOT figured out you had $$ to spend. I have not been to the MBOT b/c I consider that scene way overpriced for the little hustle w/ the flashlights, bouncers, telephone booths - fuck all that!

Give me an AMP with soft lights, some Chinese music, and a cup of tea.

axxx5646
01-15-03, 16:54
Trent- Your mistake at the "flower shop" was that it was your first time there. Always say you have been there with. Try again if you have the time and see. They are sometimes not very receptive to non-asians, depending on their mood.

RioJim
01-17-03, 00:33
jzjz,

where is the street action you mentioned? I haven't seen much sw in sf for the last 2 years. they were much more action 5 years ago. especially in the tenderloin.