PDA

View Full Version : Ashley

NC Hunter
03-17-16, 20:30
Ran into Ashley, mixed SW, says she's 31 but looks to be in her 20's. She has been reviewed on here in the past as late as December last year. Girl has a banging slim, curvy body with a cutie booty just the way I like. I would say she is 5'5" maybe 120 lbs. Picked her up on one of the streets behind the Apple store around 5:30 am this morning. We did the LEO check and off we go. She asked for 60 says she is really hard up so I felt sorry for her and gave her 40 (I as feeling generous but she was the finest walker I have ever seen in Ocala.

We found a secluded spot and I insisted on CBJ cause the kid is clean and is no longer taking any chances. BBBJ was available. She is flat chested but if you like nipples hers are sweet. This girls can rock a pole but no DT action. She gagged when I attempted to push her head down a bit further but she concentrated on the head and would slowly go down as far as she could. I had to fuck this * so I made her stop and let the front seat as far back as I could and she took one leg out of her jeans and I had her feet to the ceiling as I pounded that pussy. It as nice and snug and it was pulling the cum out of my dick before I knew it I was cumming. Fake or not, her moans turned me on and I shot my load.

Afterwards, she told me she had eight kids with a set of twins. I couldn't believe it the pussy was so tight. She says she is living in Texas but visiting until the 29th. I got her digits to share with those who contribute without asking for trade but I get her phone. She left it in my car now I am looking for her to return it. There is poontang in Ocala, you just have to know where to look and be luck.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.