PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbabies and Arrangements

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

GeorgeL
01-26-17, 12:46
I TOFTT she will send you some pretty hot pics and she is a pretty woman but does have baby damage on her stomach and twins are not as nice as you might think but she is legit and is a fun time just not for that rate lives in a nice house in GC that is in a safe neighborhood so if you don't mind a little baby damage and you can get her to negotiate price a bit she is a fun time and legit.PM me with the details if you don't mind.

JizMan
01-26-17, 13:58
She sends me a ton of texts. Luckily its a burner so no biggie. Seems nice.I told her 3 weeks ago I decided not to see her and she still sends me texts.

NoIDidnt
01-27-17, 00:02
PM me with the details if you don't mind.I'm scheduled to see her, what was the cost?

NoIDidnt
01-27-17, 00:08
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/368b324a-3278-44a5-885b-896c8a4093b7

She wants to start with on-line shows. I told her I was not interested in that and scheduled a meet. She agreed to place and time. No Show. Texted me a few days later saying she was sorry and wanted to schedule again. I agreed and she no showed again. Gave me a song and dance as to why she didn't meet me again. I caught her in a lie. She is playing games and wasting time.

NoIDidnt
01-27-17, 00:11
Seems legit but GPS is off the charts. Wants 1500 per meet or allowance of 5 k / month. She is listed as negotiable. No thanks!

SpaSearcher
01-27-17, 10:43
I told her 3 weeks ago I decided not to see her and she still sends me texts.She constantly texts me, I'm staying away myself.

RegulatorD
01-28-17, 19:10
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8b3a2be2-7691-4501-9aa8-5f907b44127d

Mobile BJ delivery.

JizMan
01-29-17, 09:16
I was a little suspicious of this one at first and I question whether she actually lives in Cbus. She says she has had bad experiences on dating sites and wants money up front before we meet, but will send some pics. I am sure there are some naïve bastards out there who will comply.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/292fa5e7-a617-4e17-9e6c-404110f46c1e?mailbox=inbox

BuckeyeFanatic
01-29-17, 17:27
I was a little suspicious of this one at first and I question whether she actually lives in Cbus. She says she has had bad experiences on dating sites and wants money up front before we meet, but will send some pics. I am sure there are some nave bastards out there who will comply.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/292fa5e7-a617-4e17-9e6c-404110f46c1e?mailbox=inboxYou linked to your mailbox, not the profile.

JizMan
01-29-17, 17:45
You linked to your mailbox, not the profile.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec0071e7-3197-48cf-837b-a48331c67cce

Member #5538
01-29-17, 22:42
I think Jizman commented on her before but I can't find the comments. She looked great on SA and was ready to meet me on short notice but what turned me off is she was very adamant about me transferring 600 to her via paypal and we could meet as much as possible during the next 6 weeks as long as you give her a 3 hour notice. She said the paypal thing was required as a lot of guys have screwed her over. I'm thinking WTF are some of these guys doing to her to get her so jaded, LOL? She sent me some real nice pics / videos and supposedly she lived in a very nice NE Cols suburb. The paypal thing turned me off even though she probably was legit as she gave me her social media name. She probably would've come through but I'm moving on from this one after a little back and forth communication.

NoIDidnt
01-30-17, 01:13
I think Jizman commented on her before but I can't find the comments. She looked great on SA and was ready to meet me on short notice but what turned me off is she was very adamant about me transferring 600 to her via paypal and we could meet as much as possible during the next 6 weeks as long as you give her a 3 hour notice. She said the paypal thing was required as a lot of guys have screwed her over. I'm thinking WTF are some of these guys doing to her to get her so jaded, LOL? She sent me some real nice pics / videos and supposedly she lived in a very nice NE Cols suburb. The paypal thing turned me off even though she probably was legit as she gave me her social media name. She probably would've come through but I'm moving on from this one after a little back and forth communication.Same exact thing with me. However, I told her to meet me and I'd pay her the $500 (which is what she asked me for) up front in cash and that way she is not out anything. Totally refused me and told me cash is illegal. She is running a scam I'm sure.

Member #5538
01-30-17, 02:46
Same exact thing with me. However, I told her to meet me and I'd pay her the $500 (which is what she asked me for) up front in cash and that way she is not out anything. Totally refused me and told me cash is illegal. She is running a scam I'm sure.She told me she's been doing the PayPal thing for 1 year to see who has the money and who doesn't and she kept saying exchanging cash is illegal when I asked her about giving it to her in person. And she says she does paypal as a "percussion" instead of precaution? LOL I guess she must make a good living doing what she's doing! Gosh those videos she sent me are good beat off material though.

JizMan
01-30-17, 11:26
This girl is on and off SA. I have communicated with her in the past and she is up for P2 P and is asking 400. I never followed up to try to negotiate a better rate but based on research and other info I gathered, I speculate she would probably accept half that.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c71e820e-c1fd-c3ac-c19e-95943d6f174c

JizMan
01-30-17, 13:28
I had some discussions with her when she first came on the site. She will remove her profile on occasion so you might not be able to find her sometimes. She seemed to be up for P2 P. She is out of my age range and has kids so I never followed up. She is a fitness competitor and her body is tight. Not body builder bulky but fitness model cut. However, I imagine that since she is a competitor her body profile may change between competitions depending on diet and frequency of exercise.

SpaSearcher
01-30-17, 14:30
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e28b623c-3b33-b117-e4e9-64405ab11b02

She is in town every so often to visit. She is a little bigger than her pics, just so you know. We met last night before she left town and after 20 minutes of talking we were in a room. Nice girl but not around that often.

RegulatorD
01-30-17, 19:56
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d791efee-8217-8229-21f3-c90b706cb858

She been around since 2015, Has anyone had any experience with her?

GeorgeL
01-30-17, 23:23
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8b3a2be2-7691-4501-9aa8-5f907b44127d

Mobile BJ delivery.Girl is uncensored. LOL. First message was "Baby I want you! Want to fuck for an allowance?" then "I can come now are you ready?

Crazy.

Just wondering if she's legit. Not really my type but I could in a pinch. .

NoIDidnt
01-31-17, 02:43
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4c971737-497e-4baf-95d1-ea96687aa13d

Not sure what is up with her. Offered to see her and she agreed but when I asked for a picture that shows her full body she didn't respond. Several others requests followed asking for a picture to confirm her body type was what I expected. Always an excuse and never say the picture. Few days later she asks for help and we have not even met. Passing.

Cherny
01-31-17, 03:03

Not sure what is up with her. Offered to see her and she agreed but when I asked for a picture that shows her full body she didn't respond. Several others requests followed asking for a picture to confirm her body type was what I expected. Always an excuse and never say the picture. Few days later she asks for help and we have not even met. Passing.Her profile photo gives you a pretty good idea what her body looks like. Have you clicked on her photo? Her profile page just shows her face, but if you click on it it shows her full body. Which BTW looks quite nice. A dancers body. Which she is.

NoIDidnt
01-31-17, 03:11
Her profile photo gives you a pretty good idea what her body looks like. Have you clicked on her photo? Her profile page just shows her face, but if you click on it it shows her full body. Which BTW looks quite nice. A dancers body. Which she is.Yea, I did click on the picture but I asked for a full frontal. Nothing nude, just wanted to verify she was as her picture showed. Many are not. I provide about 5 shots in my private for them so they know what they are getting. Think it was a fair request and the more she refused, the more I thought she was hiding. Too many others out there who are more up front. I have not given up on her just yet.

Have you seen her?

NoIDidnt
01-31-17, 03:18
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/368b324a-3278-44a5-885b-896c8a4093b7

She wants to start with on-line shows. I told her I was not interested in that and scheduled a meet. She agreed to place and time. No Show. Texted me a few days later saying she was sorry and wanted to schedule again. I agreed and she no showed again. Gave me a song and dance as to why she didn't meet me again. I caught her in a lie. She is playing games and wasting time.Revisited this one after she texted me and agreed to meet. She was late but we had a nice discussion and she offered up car fun so I agreed. She doesn't really look like her pictures and is thicker in the butt and thighs. Still cute and seems like a nice person. I had a fun time. Ended up seeing her again and think she could become a regular friend which is a surprise to me after a very difficult start. FYI she was more than a half hour late both times I saw her.

RegulatorD
01-31-17, 08:22
Girl is uncensored. LOL. First message was "Baby I want you! Want to fuck for an allowance?" then "I can come now are you ready?

Crazy.

Just wondering if she's legit. Not really my type but I could in a pinch. .Wants me to cum in her pussy raw, then suck me clean. Sounds cute on phone, I was able to FB her. Looks kind of plain...she has been after me for a couple days...I might fill her mouth up soon

JizMan
01-31-17, 08:43
Girl is uncensored. LOL. First message was "Baby I want you! Want to fuck for an allowance?" then "I can come now are you ready?

Crazy.

Just wondering if she's legit. Not really my type but I could in a pinch. .Well, since I clicked on the link I showed up in her Interests box and got a message. It was more subtle than yours and only said "I want to satisfy you tonight". She's nasty looking. She would have to give me an allowance.

JizMan
01-31-17, 09:47

Not sure what is up with her. Offered to see her and she agreed but when I asked for a picture that shows her full body she didn't respond. Several others requests followed asking for a picture to confirm her body type was what I expected. Always an excuse and never say the picture. Few days later she asks for help and we have not even met. Passing.Did she agree to just a M&G or a P2 P? She looks better than your average club dancer so my guess is she is either at Kahoots, Scores or Sirens. Did she reveal what club she works at? I've seen one dancer from SA already and got a 300 quote from a Kahoots dancer and an interest in P2 P from another Kahoots dancer who went silent on me. Did you get her #? If so, did you try to look her up on FB. She might have body pics on there. However, the one pic on her profile would be enough to convince me.

JizMan
01-31-17, 09:51
Revisited this one after she texted me and agreed to meet. She was late but we had a nice discussion and she offered up car fun so I agreed. She doesn't really look like her pictures and is thicker in the butt and thighs. Still cute and seems like a nice person. I had a fun time. Ended up seeing her again and think she could become a regular friend which is a surprise to me after a very difficult start. FYI she was more than a half hour late both times I saw her.

That's a testament to not giving up on some of these girls and hanging in there to gain their trust. As soon they mention online fun or platonic, I give up. I think Outofthisworld123 could be converted if someone has the patience. She went from only considering a traditional SD with no intimacy involved to she might consider other options. I just don't have the patience to hang in there.

LikeMFlat
01-31-17, 11:23
I'm wondering if anyone has seen Meliberer? She told me she hasn't had an arrangement before, but I know from private discussions here on the forum that she's told some other guys that she has met other guys for 300-400. I get the feeling she's down for p2 p but I'm trying to figure out if she's a low-volume SB or more like an UTR pro. I've caught her in a few lies already and I can't really figure out what she's all about.

I may see her either way, but generally I'll pay more for a girl who hasn't fucked half the guys in Columbus. Have any of you gentlemen seen her? PM's are fine if you prefer.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9b156668-7581-4044-99b4-29cf8da6e845

John HandCock
01-31-17, 12:24
I'm wondering if anyone has seen Meliberer? She told me she hasn't had an arrangement before, but I know from private discussions here on the forum that she's told some other guys that she has met other guys for 300-400. I get the feeling she's down for p2 p but I'm trying to figure out if she's a low-volume SB or more like an UTR pro. I've caught her in a few lies already and I can't really figure out what she's all about.

I may see her either way, but generally I'll pay more for a girl who hasn't fucked half the guys in Columbus. Have any of you gentlemen seen her? PM's are fine if you prefer.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9b156668-7581-4044-99b4-29cf8da6e845Whats your idea of utr?. Civy utr may only see 3-4 guys a month. Sb's can have the same rotation and be considered low volume sb's. Whats the difference? I don't see one myself.

Spinman
01-31-17, 14:07
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec0071e7-3197-48cf-837b-a48331c67cceI won't go into details about that for personal reasons, the pictures are accurate, she's been in a bit of LE trouble off and on over the years too. Actually she's a former UTR pro, but she's had a kid and mentally gone down hill in the past year or so. I'd say avoid at all costs unfortunately, she resides about an hour or so away but could be back in town again. She was at one time a real fire cracker but we all know how this works. Jizman, your judgment as usual, is on point.

Spinman
01-31-17, 14:11
This girl is on and off SA. I have communicated with her in the past and she is up for P2 P and is asking 400. I never followed up to try to negotiate a better rate but based on research and other info I gathered, I speculate she would probably accept half that.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c71e820e-c1fd-c3ac-c19e-95943d6f174c Another former Pro, she used the one picture of her in the grass in her ads, just can't place what avenue she used, EROS maybe. If it comes to me I'll send a PM.

SpaSearcher
01-31-17, 14:41

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9b156668-7581-4044-99b4-29cf8da6e845I have met with her once to talk and she is a cool chick from our conversation. She works odd hours so I haven't been able to meet her again and she kind of stopped texting. We never got around to discussing allowance. That's about all I have on her, she is really tiny though.

On a side note a SB I have been talking with for about 2 weeks finally made it over today for some fun time, no allowance, just pleasure, I will for sure keep her around.

Davepi2
01-31-17, 14:58
I myself use sugardaddyforme.com. Mostly because I somehow got a free membership out of it. There are a lot of ladies that don't get the idea of a sugar daddy site but most do. Had hookups with some nice married ladies trying to make some extra cash or divorced ones with deadbeat ex husbands. Just se up a date with a new one just now.

GeorgeL
01-31-17, 15:49
Wants me to cum in her pussy raw, then suck me clean. Sounds cute on phone, I was able to FB her. Looks kind of plain...she has been after me for a couple days...I might fill her mouth up soonI think its just BS. She's too in your face about fucking to be believable. But please let us know if you dive in. I'd just like to know if she's legit. She quoted 100 without any negotiation. Bet you could get in for less (if she's legit).

JizMan
01-31-17, 17:27
I myself use sugardaddyforme.com. Mostly because I somehow got a free membership out of it. There are a lot of ladies that don't get the idea of a sugar daddy site but most do. Had hookups with some nice married ladies trying to make some extra cash or divorced ones with deadbeat ex husbands. Just se up a date with a new one just now.I saw a few on SDFM that I recognized from SA, but IMO, I think the overall quality is considerably lacking in comparison.

deez5454
01-31-17, 18:00
Did you have to enter cc info? I don't see anyway around that.

I myself use sugardaddyforme.com. Mostly because I somehow got a free membership out of it. There are a lot of ladies that don't get the idea of a sugar daddy site but most do. Had hookups with some nice married ladies trying to make some extra cash or divorced ones with deadbeat ex husbands. Just se up a date with a new one just now.

SeduceYourWife
02-01-17, 09:08
Did you have to enter cc info? I don't see anyway around that.But a visa gift card at the grocery store with cash. Sometimes they don't work on the system, but you can contact customer service and they will run the card for you.

RegulatorD
02-01-17, 19:26
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6284cd67-ad20-4929-a7f5-98c0a4e7ab1a

Seems good to go. Haven't talked arrangement yet but seems to be saying all the right things, been on the site a while also.

NoIDidnt
02-02-17, 02:16
Did she agree to just a M&G or a P2 P? She looks better than your average club dancer so my guess is she is either at Kahoots, Scores or Sirens. Did she reveal what club she works at? I've seen one dancer from SA already and got a 300 quote from a Kahoots dancer and an interest in P2 P from another Kahoots dancer who went silent on me. Did you get her #? If so, did you try to look her up on FB. She might have body pics on there. However, the one pic on her profile would be enough to convince me.Pay to play was on the table but amount was not discussed yet. I think I pissed her off when she texted me a long story about some unfortunate situations and as opposed me offering to help I said I haven't even met you yet and still never got the picture. That was last I heard from her.

GeorgeL
02-02-17, 10:08
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5104b001-a848-93f0-9d24-5abe3f404349

She got down to business pretty quick. Wanting me to specify exactly what I was looking for. Just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with her and if you've made it past online vetting.

JizMan
02-02-17, 10:18
This one surprised me that she was up for P2 P so soon after we began a discussion. Nice private pics. I just didn't want to spend the time and effort to get her down from 500, plus my membership expired.

RickMann
02-02-17, 14:03
This one is a stay away!! Sugarbaby6706 and now using mmath77 she's fat, nasty, lies, uses a driver and will bust your balls if you don't meet. She will solicit via text, has no idea what a SB really is. Fellas don't use these girls it's becoming backpage in a hurry.

JizMan
02-02-17, 15:03
This one is a stay away!! Sugarbaby6706 and now using mmath77 she's fat, nasty, lies, uses a driver and will bust your balls if you don't meet. She will solicit via text, has no idea what a SB really is. Fellas don't use these girls it's becoming backpage in a hurry.RickMann. I think she falls within a very small demand window so I doubt that there will be many guys who fall victim to her charms. The warning is appreciated but maybe you need to adjust your search screens if that's what you are coming up with? I think it is obvious from her face pick that she is going to match the description you gave. I can't imagine seeing this woman for free. She is not even BP material. I am finding a lot better talent than her. They may not always want to meet up for P2 P, but the percentages are still fairly good.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/15b0dbb5-b9aa-4d1a-b43e-c9fa06df06d5

deez5454
02-02-17, 15:17
Time to call this one out: therealangelmarie1.

She's obviously a pro on all the time. She's real. But she is a major time waster and bait and switch. At our scheduled time she was suddenly out of town. Eventually she said lets meet at a time a few hours later. Then she "fell asleep" for several hours. She has kept me driving and waiting for a total of 6 hrs. I tried to give her benefit of doubt and tried to meet again but then she pulled a bait and switch on me and backed out of agreement with lies that she never agreed to such things. $ went wayy up. Along with that came a lot of trash talking by her. I tried to give her the benefit of doubt several times but. Alas she chose this route.

RickMann
02-02-17, 19:23
RickMann. I think she falls within a very small demand window so I doubt that there will be many guys who fall victim to her charms. The warning is appreciated but maybe you need to adjust your search screens if that's what you are coming up with? I think it is obvious from her face pick that she is going to match the description you gave. I can't imagine seeing this woman for free. She is not even BP material. I am finding a lot better talent than her. They may not always want to meet up for P2 P, but the percentages are still fairly good.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/15b0dbb5-b9aa-4d1a-b43e-c9fa06df06d5There's no feature for beauty I don't think in the search, don't worry I have had some real talent there, LOL.

JizMan
02-02-17, 19:30
This girl could have said with fewer words that she is up for P2 P. I would need to see a body pic before I inquired further.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/12616aa7-0c63-4eec-94d8-b1dbadac1ccb

Member #5538
02-02-17, 21:05

She got down to business pretty quick. Wanting me to specify exactly what I was looking for. Just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with her and if you've made it past online vetting.I'm taking a pass as she seems more like a pro to me. She intiated contact with me earlier to after I viewed her late last night, LOL. She looks pretty good but there are others out there that you have to work harder for but the return on investment is far greater.

SpaSearcher
02-03-17, 10:40

She got down to business pretty quick. Wanting me to specify exactly what I was looking for. Just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with her and if you've made it past online vetting.She messaged me right after I viewed her profile, LOL. I got the same sort of message that you did.

GeorgeL
02-03-17, 12:47
She messaged me right after I viewed her profile, LOL. I got the same sort of message that you did.She quoted 300 and I countered with 200. She said she couldn't host. I said I couldn't. Then she said we'd need a hotel. Was willing to meet that day around 2 pm. I said I was too busy and then she said maybe next week. I kinda left it like that. Too easy of a setup that its very PRO feeling.

JizMan
02-03-17, 17:29
Are these girls delusional or are they just having some fun? None of them is really that attractive. Just what I want to do: have dinner with three 18 year olds and talk about Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Pokemon. Then head out to the mall for some shopping and ice cream.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1a523f87-b82f-4102-8971-65f6a10138cd

Sos33
02-03-17, 20:45
Are these girls delusional or are they just having some fun? None of them is really that attractive. Just what I want to do: have dinner with three 18 year olds and talk about Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Pokemon. Then head out to the mall for some shopping and ice cream.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1a523f87-b82f-4102-8971-65f6a10138cdToo funny. That's not worth the $10000 a month they are asking?

PussyLicker200
02-04-17, 00:03
She was direct as you said. She too quick to negotiate and looked like she was a pro at it. Wanted to see Mario coins before any thing. Had a car date. Nothing remarkable. Looks like a street girl from East side.

She got down to business pretty quick. Wanting me to specify exactly what I was looking for. Just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with her and if you've made it past online vetting.

LukeCoolHand
02-07-17, 00:32
Been in contact with these two. Think it's just a couple kids fooling around.

They set a price (GPS), I negotiated, they replied then went silent while being online for 6 hours.

Waste of time.

LukeCoolHand
02-07-17, 10:49
Looking for any info on Gingersnap1994.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4cc15a6c-3b37-4e3b-81f6-39ed459f548d

Please PM me if you have any info.

Thanks!

JizMan
02-07-17, 11:40

Thanks!She's has a profile on another Singles site. You can get a full view of her body. Definitely in the thick range.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=118757285

RedOctober57
02-08-17, 12:19
Ok, Are these websites for real or are they mostly scams for your money? Any members actually find a legit lady for their reasons?

Buckeyez11
02-08-17, 19:00
Ok, Are these websites for real or are they mostly scams for your money? Any members actually find a legit lady for their reasons?SA is real, I hear Benefits is real too but don't know personally. There are definitely scams and fake accounts on SA, but you can and should report them. Once you think you've found someone set up a meet and greet as soon as you feel appropriate. Worst case they no show and you wasted some time. Don't pay for their time on a meet and greet, don't do PayPal in advance, the basic scam precautions.

HappySpace
02-09-17, 11:32
SA is real, I hear Benefits is real too but don't know personally. There are definitely scams and fake accounts on SA, but you can and should report them. Once you think you've found someone set up a meet and greet as soon as you feel appropriate. Worst case they no show and you wasted some time. Don't pay for their time on a meet and greet, don't do PayPal in advance, the basic scam precautions.Speaking from experience SA requires a nominal investment financially relative to the potential return. One of the drawbacks is the fact that it requires a substantial amount of time to sort through the nonsense. Those that are willing to perform some due diligence on SA will be rewarded.

LikeMFlat
02-09-17, 11:58
SA is definitely real. Since joining a few months ago I've met and hooked up with around 15-20 girls ranging from 18-24. Most are students, and a lot them were at OSU. Some I met once and some I had longer arrangements with.

I've never paid over 300 for a date and I've even had a few freebies, including one 6-foot-tall agency-signed model who never asked for a penny, although I take her out for nice dinners and drinks.

My dates usually include dinner or drinks then a few hours of fun. Ifigured you weed out the real pros, these girls aren't clock watchers.

There are some scammers, but not all that many. There are some utr pros, which may or may not be what you're looking for. But there are a lot of really great girls on the site.

You may need some game and some finesse to get the really good ones. Which is why some guys don't share their best experiences here. But it's a gold mine.

SeduceYourWife
02-09-17, 15:04
SA is definitely real. Since joining a few months ago I've met and hooked up with around 15-20 girls ranging from 18-24. Most are students, and a lot them were at OSU. Some I met once and some I had longer arrangements with.

I've never paid over 300 for a date and I've even had a few freebies, including one 6-foot-tall agency-signed model who never asked for a penny, although I take her out for nice dinners and drinks.

My dates usually include dinner or drinks then a few hours of fun. Ifigured you weed out the real pros, these girls aren't clock watchers.

There are some scammers, but not all that many. There are some utr pros, which may or may not be what you're looking for. But there are a lot of really great girls on the site.

You may need some game and some finesse to get the really good ones. Which is why some guys don't share their best experiences here. But it's a gold mine.Everything that LikeMFlat said. It's a much better experience than anything else in the hobby in my opinion.

JizMan
02-09-17, 17:13
Everything that LikeMFlat said. It's a much better experience than anything else in the hobby in my opinion.I agree. It's hard to go back to BP girls and other pros after having a few positive experiences with these relatively normal girls who are working regular jobs, or are students, or graduates or working moms. That goes for the higher quality travel girls too who, even though are usually GFE, don't provide the same level of experience. I think the premium you pay is worth it. It's not as easy as calling a number in a BP ad and setting up a session. It takes some work. Not all the girls are willing to play either and there is rejection, but the effort is worth it. My recommendation is if you are just starting out on the site don't go for the easy mark. Often those are pros or semi pros. Go after someone who seems to have at least a little discretion. SA is not for everybody. You don't have to be a stud or exceptionally bright, but if you are obnoxious, goofy or nasty looking, it will likely affect your success rate.

SpaSearcher
02-10-17, 09:05
I agree. It's hard to go back to BP girls and other pros after having a few positive experiences with these relatively normal girls who are working regular jobs, or are students, or graduates or working moms. That goes for the higher quality travel girls too who, even though are usually GFE, don't provide the same level of experience. I think the premium you pay is worth it. It's not as easy as calling a number in a BP ad and setting up a session. It takes some work. Not all the girls are willing to play either and there is rejection, but the effort is worth it. My recommendation is if you are just starting out on the site don't go for the easy mark. Often those are pros or semi pros. Go after someone who seems to have at least a little discretion. SA is not for everybody. You don't have to be a stud or exceptionally bright, but if you are obnoxious, goofy or nasty looking, it will likely affect your success rate.True statements. I've had quite a bit of success on SA for sure, and I've had my share of stand ups as well. Some girls are just flakes, some just stop communicating after a MnG and some stop after you see each other the first time. SA has made me not look at BP for anyone, there is just no comparison.

HotLcndyt
02-10-17, 18:25
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/adc0caac-5487-4bb7-8ff6-b104a38104db

Anybody have any info on this one? Sent some great pics and video. Smoking hot. Then says wants 600 up front via PayPal and that covers all the sex I want for 5 weeks. Hmmmmm. Only rule was no anal and condoms are a must on first hookup. Smells fishy to me!

JizMan
02-10-17, 19:12

Anybody have any info on this one? Sent some great pics and video. Smoking hot. Then says wants 600 up front via PayPal and that covers all the sex I want for 5 weeks. Hmmmmm. Only rule was no anal and condoms are a must on first hookup. Smells fishy to me!

Fugetaboutit. Don't fall for the upfront payment request. You or anyone else is an idiot if you do. Tell her you want her phone # before you will send her any money and see if she complies. She looks good in the bikini pic but I notice there is tummy flab in the one pic. She needs to eliminate that pic from her profile if she want to optimize her potential victims.

HotLcndyt
02-10-17, 19:19
Fugetaboutit. Don't fall for the upfront payment request. You or anyone else is an idiot if you do. Tell her you want her phone # before you will send her any money and see if she complies. She looks good in the bikini pic but I notice there is tummy flab in the one pic. She needs to eliminate that pic from her profile if she want to optimize her potential victims.She gave me her number and then sent pics and video. She's hot as fuck that's for sure. No way am I going to pay upfront. I'm not retarded LOL. If I could upload the video to this site you'd prob be tempted to pay the money.

HotLcndyt
02-10-17, 19:31
These are screenshots from the videos she sent me. Also sent me a screenshot of her instagram account and face pics. I'm still not falling for it though. 99.9 percent change younor I would never see or hear from her after she gets the money in her PayPal account.

LesbianCouple
02-10-17, 19:48
Look these two lesbians up. Its worth every second of your time. They are freaky and awesome also like to BBBJ both of them give the best iv ever had.

JizMan
02-10-17, 20:35
These are screenshots from the videos she sent me. Also sent me a screenshot of her instagram account and face pics. I'm still not falling for it though. 99.9 percent change younor I would never see or hear from her after she gets the money in her PayPal account.I am going out on a limb and saying this body is not the same body as in the profile.

JizMan
02-11-17, 08:34
Look these two lesbians up. Its worth every second of your time. They are freaky and awesome also like to BBBJ both of them give the best iv ever had.I couldn't find an Alexus and only found a Lala. Is this her? IMO, this Lala looks like BP quality. She classifies herself as thin which is a big stretch based on her pics.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/21724c29-6e36-b7d4-0af0-949b5b2b6f05

LikeMFlat
02-11-17, 14:11

Anybody have any info on this one? Sent some great pics and video. Smoking hot. Then says wants 600 up front via PayPal and that covers all the sex I want for 5 weeks. Hmmmmm. Only rule was no anal and condoms are a must on first hookup. Smells fishy to me!You must be kidding me, right? If this girl were real she could probably pull almost that much for one meeting. There's absolutely no chance in hell that this is a legitimate offer. None.

Be smart, guys. Never send any money in advance. It's always a scam.

Also while I'm on my soapbox, I've had a bunch of girls demand cash for an initial meet and greet. That's a bad idea for a lot of reasons. First of all, if a girl gets $300 for a platonic initial meeting, there's very little chance you'll ever see her again. She'll likely just move on to the next sucker.

And even if she does intend to meet you again, it sets a bad precedent of paying for platonic dates and it probably contributes to GPS when it comes to negotiating for a proper date. If we hold firm and refuse to pay for initial meets, maybe this practice will die off.

JohnnyTheWad
02-11-17, 15:30
You must be kidding me, right? If this girl were real she could probably pull almost that much for one meeting. There's absolutely no chance in hell that this is a legitimate offer. None.

Be smart, guys. Never send any money in advance. It's always a scam.

Also while I'm on my soapbox, I've had a bunch of girls demand cash for an initial meet and greet. That's a bad idea for a lot of reasons. First of all, if a girl gets $300 for a platonic initial meeting, there's very little chance you'll ever see her again. She'll likely just move on to the next sucker.

And even if she does intend to meet you again, it sets a bad precedent of paying for platonic dates and it probably contributes to GPS when it comes to negotiating for a proper date. If we hold firm and refuse to pay for initial meets, maybe this practice will die off.Damn good advice bro. The key to holding the price down, is duh, holding the price down. LOL Thanks for the post. JTW.

Rareye
02-12-17, 02:57

Anybody have any info on this one? Sent some great pics and video. Smoking hot. Then says wants 600 up front via PayPal and that covers all the sex I want for 5 weeks. Hmmmmm. Only rule was no anal and condoms are a must on first hookup. Smells fishy to me!The girl running this scam has been around a while now. I think this is her third username. I would avoid like the plague.

LukeCoolHand
02-12-17, 23:37
Any info? Was in talks for a trio and she's gone silent. Getting a little impatient with the time wasters on this site. I've got 2-3 potential regualrs. Ready to settle down for a few months and deal with them.

LukeCoolHand
02-12-17, 23:39
Look these two lesbians up. Its worth every second of your time. They are freaky and awesome also like to BBBJ both of them give the best iv ever had.Neither of those usernames were found. Either off site or blocked me. Never spoke with them, so presume the former.

JizMan
02-13-17, 09:41
Any info? Was in talks for a trio and she's gone silent. Getting a little impatient with the time wasters on this site. I've got 2-3 potential regualrs. Ready to settle down for a few months and deal with them.She's a pro.

JizMan
02-13-17, 09:44
I am sure this girl has messaged some of you by now? She's ready to go. Not really my type but she will play for 100.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c1034815-1870-42a8-8a3e-11b4a88325e5

Has anyone got a response from this girl or seen her private photo yet?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0399a537-f70c-479d-8ddf-e5015aad4952

Cherny
02-13-17, 12:08

Thanks!Me thinks this may be the same gal: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?19983-Sugarbabies-and-Arrangements&p=3063105&viewfull=1#post3063105.

If so, the photos are old and not accurate.

GeorgeL
02-13-17, 12:55
I am sure this girl has messaged some of you by now? She's ready to go. Not really my type but she will play for 100.

Has anyone got a response from this girl or seen her private photo yet?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0399a537-f70c-479d-8ddf-e5015aad4952- she quoted "300 per meet physical relationship" and I got access. Hidden image isn't anything mindblowingly different from the two images exposed.

JizMan
02-13-17, 13:04
- she quoted "300 per meet physical relationship" and I got access. Hidden image isn't anything mindblowingly different from the two images exposed.I got the same quote. She just popped up yesterday and her profile said she joined 1/21. I guarantee I wouldn't have missed those pics for that long. Wonder if she wants $ up front? That might explain a few things. I really like her body though.

GeorgeL
02-13-17, 14:49
I got the same quote. She just popped up yesterday and her profile said she joined 1/21. I guarantee I wouldn't have missed those pics for that long. Wonder if she wants $ up front? That might explain a few things. I really like her body though.I got her down to 200. "ok what's your name and number lets text and set something up".

Humpty Dumpty
02-13-17, 14:51
What sites are best for these girls if you're looking for sex?

GeorgeL
02-13-17, 15:30
I got her down to 200. "ok what's your name and number lets text and set something up".So I gave my # (burner) and my name (fake) and then her profile disappeared. So. There's that. LOL.

JizMan
02-13-17, 15:46
So I gave my # (burner) and my name (fake) and then her profile disappeared. So. There's that. LOL.I did the same but her profile is still up. Is it grayed out or do you think she blocked you?

GeorgeL
02-13-17, 16:11
I did the same but her profile is still up. Is it grayed out or do you think she blocked you?Odd move. Not like anything bad was said. Ah well. Interest level wasn't completely there.

JizMan
02-13-17, 16:45
Odd move. Not like anything bad was said. Ah well. Interest level wasn't completely there.She must be running some kind of scam. Her profile went dark for me too but I logged on with an old profile and her profile is still up so she must have blocked me out. Like you, I only gave her what she asked for which was a name and a burner #.

Bob William
02-13-17, 21:14
While I have only the free account on SA, I have search and browsed it but have not used it. But I have done well by just posting on CL. I put out ones stating that I am older (which I am) but respectful (which I am) and have gotten some good responses without monetary being the reason for contacting.

The best by far is one that I am sticking with for a while. She needs very little help but she really desires a lot of physical attention from an older man who takes his time and makes sure she enjoys herself. She is ok with it being a discreet situation too. She is 24 full time OSU coed while also working. She is incredibly attractive with a spinner (not skinny) body and loves the physical attention. She is also very respectful. Zero drama. I count myself fortunate.

Just wanted to share to let you know that there is some life in CL yet. Just have be very, very patient.

Mount Prospect
02-15-17, 10:01
She's on a couple of sites, had a horrific story posted on one of them which she has since changed. Curious if anyone has met her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1af0e5d7-026f-412d-8d37-03950f414e5c

Cherny
02-15-17, 11:28
She's on a couple of sites, had a horrific story posted on one of them which she has since changed. Curious if anyone has met her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1af0e5d7-026f-412d-8d37-03950f414e5cI have not seen her but she is also on this site: http://www.modelmayhem.com/pixieprincess913.

Her one full frontal with the open robe looks succulent.

From her profile it does not appear she is looking for a physical relationship.

LukeCoolHand
02-15-17, 18:03
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8688da60-46b9-4e9c-b633-6377d78c3b42

These two are a waste of time. They have promised confirming pics several times, are online all hours, yet fail to deliver.

Don't spend a minute on them!

LukeCoolHand
02-15-17, 18:44
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/98f29388-b34a-4534-a789-e0f0dabf5e77

Wants more than $200 per meeting. FYI.

Cherny
02-15-17, 19:02
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/98f29388-b34a-4534-a789-e0f0dabf5e77

Wants more than $200 per meeting. FYI.A future mortician according to her profile.

Is her profile real? Her plan: hair school, bachelor's in mortuary science, medical school. I guess one builds on the other. Especially if she has to fall back to her previous job because she is not good at the current one! ;)

LukeCoolHand
02-16-17, 02:09
About to pull the trigger, but my crazy radar is going off the scale.

Anyone partake?

SeduceYourWife
02-16-17, 08:13

Anyone partake?I didn't pull the trigger because she is older than I like, but when she first came on the site 8 months she listed Dayton as her location. She could have moved, changed it around to meet more people. And FWIW the crazy radar is almost always correct.

Member #5538
02-16-17, 13:08
Anyone know anything about SexyNurse31:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/edee6140-d443-407e-97f3-16d9a0daffe5

The face looks a little buttery from the pics she sent me (I've attached them and her private as pics, LOL) but the a $$ in her private photos is nice. She wants 3 benjamins which seeems pretty steep. Not sure if I will take the plunge as my Benjamin's may get a better bang for the buck elsewhere. Let me know if anyone has any info and thank you!

I will have reviews coming soon as I've been so busy with meet and greets and banging 4-5 over the last 1. 5 weeks. JoeWeiner is about ready to turn into JoeNoWeiner!

SpaSearcher
02-16-17, 14:43

The face looks a little buttery from the pics she sent me (I've attached them and her private as pics, LOL) but the a $$ in her private photos is nice. She wants 3 benjamins which seeems pretty steep. Not sure if I will take the plunge as my Benjamin's may get a better bang for the buck elsewhere. Let me know if anyone has any info and thank you!

I will have reviews coming soon as I've been so busy with meet and greets and banging 4-5 over the last 1. 5 weeks. JoeWeiner is about ready to turn into JoeNoWeiner!I've done a meet and greet with her. He face isn't all that great but her body seems to be pretty nice. I'm sure she would be a good ride, I know I spoke with someone else before in PM about her.

The Tall Man
02-16-17, 18:20

I will have reviews coming soon as I've been so busy with meet and greets and banging 4-5 over the last 1. 5 weeks. JoeWeiner is about ready to turn into JoeNoWeiner!I absolutely love her leg gap, drives me crazy.

TTM.

ShoppinAround
02-17-17, 12:11

I will have reviews coming soon as I've been so busy with meet and greets and banging 4-5 over the last 1. 5 weeks. JoeWeiner is about ready to turn into JoeNoWeiner!Been lurking for awhile and decided to join and put my 2 cents worth in here on SexyNurse31.

1st off, she lives in Lima and commutes to meets in CMH. She was an hour late for our meet. She quoted $$. During initial communication. During communication before her arrival, she wanted to confirm that it was still 3 bennys+75! I said WTF! Apparently, she forgets who she tells what amount. Renegotiated to $$. 5. She finally arrived and after some small talk, she starts to model some newly purchased lingerie. Smokin' body! Face is OK, but not beauty queen caliber.

When she comes out of the bathroom to model a 3rd outfit, there's a tampon inserted and poking out. Again, WTF.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd mind. " Are you kidding me!

Renegotiated again. Agreed on $. 5 for foreplay and BBBJCIM. Lots of rules. No kissing, no hickies ("I have a boyfriend") blah, blah, blah. Decent BBBJ skills and when I finished, most went in her mouth, but she pulled away and some went in her hair. She bitched like crazy about that.

YMMV, but I will not repeat.

This is a long 1st post, I know, but I felt it had to be said. I don't have the time nor the income to pursue this hobby as much as I want, but I hope that what I will contribute will be helpful, as many of the posts I have read here while lurking have been helpful. I live between CLE and CMH, so I sample both cities (and CAK too!) when I can and will be posting on the CLE thread also.

JasonOhio33
02-17-17, 13:19
Anyone else get any texts similar to the below recently? I'm sure it's someone from SA that I gave my number to. They took pictures from my profile and posted them on this site.

"You and I were posted. Your number and pics are on the site predatoralerts.com for offering to pay for sex. I used internetreputation.com to delete it quick. ".

Cherny
02-17-17, 19:19
Anyone have any luck with the "Minted Baby" site?: https://mintedbaby.com/.

Many of the Ohio girls are from what appear to be bogus city names. WTF is Milo, Ohio?

Al Melrose
02-17-17, 19:50
Anyone else get any texts similar to the below recently? I'm sure it's someone from SA that I gave my number to. They took pictures from my profile and posted them on this site.

"You and I were posted. Your number and pics are on the site predatoralerts.com for offering to pay for sex. I used internetreputation.com to delete it quick. ".Yes, I got that exact one yesterday. I got a similar one today from a different number. "you're on predatoralerts.com for offering and paying for sex online. Its spreading all over facebook and going viral. ".

I will not click on the link, I assume a scam.

JizMan
02-18-17, 08:54
Anyone have any luck with the "Minted Baby" site?: https://mintedbaby.com/.

Many of the Ohio girls are from what appear to be bogus city names. WTF is Milo, Ohio?I noticed there are not many girls on there from Columbus. A few of the really good looking girls are using borrowed pics. I noticed only two girls on there who are also on SA. One of them is this girl, whom I am sure everyone has hit on by now. What's interesting is that her sister, who is not on SA, is on there and she lists her hometown as Milo, OH.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4dee320f-3af2-4eb6-89ed-00c0126a1df5

JizMan
02-18-17, 18:24
I accidentally clicked on her profile and then got a message with her email address, availability and private pics. Not my type but I know she is what some of you guys might be looking for. She actually has a fairly solid body given her age and thickness.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0cfff143-853f-ae17-49b8-01b6b15d5d38

Member #5538
02-18-17, 22:37
I noticed there are not many girls on there from Columbus. A few of the really good looking girls are using borrowed pics. I noticed only two girls on there who are also on SA. One of them is this girl, whom I am sure everyone has hit on by now. What's interesting is that her sister, who is not on SA, is on there and she lists her hometown as Milo, OH.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4dee320f-3af2-4eb6-89ed-00c0126a1df5She was asking me for grocery money today and I've never met her. She has got a few loose screws.

Buckeyez11
02-19-17, 09:17
My form SB recently moved away, so I am in the process of finding one or two new ones.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e526a8a9-4168-48b0-b533-7ec5ec2fdede

This one insists on taking her shopping for a meet and greet. I offered a few other counters, but seemed insistent so I declined.

This one seems like a pro. I think within a few minutes of looking at her profile she asked if I wanted to meet her tomorrow for some fun. I declined because she is not really the type I am looking for.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/77044845-6105-450e-bce7-f67da1e9ea4a

This one quoted me $ to go. Again, this was unsolicited within minutes of viewing her profile.

Based on the links above you would think I might be having a bad time with the site. However, it has been my experience that it takes about a week of investment before the true quality of SA comes through and today is a week since I have started my account again. I have 6 meet and greets scheduled this week with OSU students. They all seem to have quite a lot of potential so I will post my findings on those that I don't decide to make my SB.

JizMan
02-19-17, 10:53
My form SB recently moved away, so I am in the process of finding one or two new ones.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e526a8a9-4168-48b0-b533-7ec5ec2fdede

This one insists on taking her shopping for a meet and greet. I offered a few other counters, but seemed insistent so I declined.

This one seems like a pro. I think within a few minutes of looking at her profile she asked if I wanted to meet her tomorrow for some fun. I declined because she is not really the type I am looking for.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/77044845-6105-450e-bce7-f67da1e9ea4a

This one quoted me $ to go. Again, this was unsolicited within minutes of viewing her profile.

Based on the links above you would think I might be having a bad time with the site. However, it has been my experience that it takes about a week of investment before the true quality of SA comes through and today is a week since I have started my account again. I have 6 meet and greets scheduled this week with OSU students. They all seem to have quite a lot of potential so I will post my findings on those that I don't decide to make my SB.Clynn22 sent me some a full frontal nude pic and said she would accept 100 for an hour of fun. I decided not to go for it.

RickMann
02-19-17, 21:24
I noticed there are not many girls on there from Columbus. A few of the really good looking girls are using borrowed pics. I noticed only two girls on there who are also on SA. One of them is this girl, whom I am sure everyone has hit on by now. What's interesting is that her sister, who is not on SA, is on there and she lists her hometown as Milo, OH.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4dee320f-3af2-4eb6-89ed-00c0126a1df5What is this ones request?

LikeMFlat
02-20-17, 09:30
I'm wondering if anyone has seen Brightandyoung? I met her for a meet and greet and honestly I'm pretty ambivalent. Her body looks nice enough but her face is average at best. And she seems a little boring, which in my experience usually translates into an average experience in the sack. Can anyone convince me to pull the trigger or cross her off of my list? PM is fine if you prefer.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/258859e6-2f88-4817-8182-04dc9aa163aa

LukeCoolHand
02-20-17, 20:53
Did a meet and greet. Smokin body, typical older gal face, a bit much on the make up, but *REALLY* into it!

Has some "issues". Couldn't keep me straight from other dudes she was messaging. Heavy drama. A voice reminded me to never stick my * in crazy!

*SO* glad I only did a meet and greet!

Thanks for the response!

I didn't pull the trigger because she is older than I like, but when she first came on the site 8 months she listed Dayton as her location. She could have moved, changed it around to meet more people. And FWIW the crazy radar is almost always correct.

JizMan
02-21-17, 19:15
I think this girl is a pro? Just has that look about her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b858098-dd87-41d3-8805-3326dd91d5f3

GuySoBored
02-21-17, 19:28

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b858098-dd87-41d3-8805-3326dd91d5f3That's the Mila girl that used to be all over BP, charging 300 mario coins per hour.

Cherny
02-21-17, 21:48
That's the Mila girl that used to be all over BP, charging 300 mario coins per hour.Definitely the same girl. Her most recent LER ad was Monday, January 30 -- http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/770-318-4184/1/340000.

Her SA profile lists her city as Columbus but the "About Me" says she lives in Atlanta. She is reviewed elsewhere (273744). A review that says well what many other reviewers said, reads: -- no one can deny her body is LEGIT. Services and overall experience were OK, won't blow your socks off, but body makes up for it. Overpriced, definitely better value out there, but you can't go wrong with this body! YMMV.

RedOctober57
02-21-17, 22:24
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b1cabc1b-a5fa-4138-9a6f-847ba8d93e29

Anyone have any intel on this one? She's a premium member but when I aske her where she went to school and where she lives, she claims she goes to Columbus state, but lives on campus at Ohio State, in a apartment with her brother. Seems to go to be true. Maybe I'm too paranoid on this one?

LikeMFlat
02-22-17, 00:21
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/29c02e58-28e1-47a2-93d2-d4f7b7e22c1f?mailbox=inbox

Anyone have any information on her? Can't tell if she is legit or not.You linked to your message, not her profile, so the link doesn't work.

CmhFun
02-22-17, 00:32
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3d16e25a-b92e-4199-8146-087e9e43cac2

Anyone have any intel on her?

ILoveEmExper
02-22-17, 01:40

Anyone partake?I knew her for months! Not sure why you got the crazy radar on her unless it was an off day for her. She's not only sweet she's gorgeous, her lips & body are spectacular, and that's just the beginning! She is one of the only real submissives I met on the site but out of bed, look out! She is quite intelligent and opinionated which can be an issue for some, especially if you prefer them docile. I haven't talked to her in awhile, she can be bad about returning messages sometimes but she never stood me up. I would love to see her again, I originally saw her after she had a Sd in Ca and then stopped seeing her when I relocated. I think I will see if she needs some vacation time and fun & sun.

He's right, you are crazy, don't do this again. We can always see right away when chicks are posting about themselves. If you need more customers make an advertiser account and post ads.

A2

JizMan
02-22-17, 09:01

Anyone have any intel on this one? She's a premium member but when I aske her where she went to school and where she lives, she claims she goes to Columbus state, but lives on campus at Ohio State, in a apartment with her brother. Seems to go to be true. Maybe I'm too paranoid on this one?She sent me an unsolicited msg over a week ago and we chatted back and forth a little resulting in her giving me her # and saying she would do a BJ for 100 and FS for 250. I don't find her that attractive so I didn't follow up. There are some face pics on her FB but nothing that reveals what her body might look like. My speculation is that she may be a little on the thick side.

SpaSearcher
02-22-17, 09:51

Anyone have any intel on this one? She's a premium member but when I aske her where she went to school and where she lives, she claims she goes to Columbus state, but lives on campus at Ohio State, in a apartment with her brother. Seems to go to be true. Maybe I'm too paranoid on this one?I texted with her a few months ago. I think she is legit, she told me she also stays with her brother. She stood me up so I moved on until about 2 weeks ago I texted her to see what was up. She replied back that she wanted to meet, we set a time for later that evening. Once about an hour out she said she lost her power and couldn't dry her hair or some shit. I moved on, she seems to be a time waster.

Racedriver70
02-22-17, 09:59

Anyone have any intel on this one? She's a premium member but when I aske her where she went to school and where she lives, she claims she goes to Columbus state, but lives on campus at Ohio State, in a apartment with her brother. Seems to go to be true. Maybe I'm too paranoid on this one?I can tell you I have met with her and she is not a spinner but nice and healthy looking which I like I don't get why guys like girls that are super skinny and have no curves I myself think women should have curves. This girl has the most amazing real twins I have ever seen I had to ask her if they were implants LOL she is legit and I had a good time with her.

SeduceYourWife
02-22-17, 10:16

Anyone have any intel on her?When I was talking to her she acted interested in meeting but played the "I really need money bad, can you send me some now" card. So I moved on.

CBusDaddy
02-22-17, 14:35
I've been in this game since college, but I just discovered this forum. I'll try to help where I can. In the past I mostly saw street girls and backpage girls, but I've recently discovered the sugar lifestyle and I'm hooked. I travel a lot so I'm also excited to find SBs in some of the cities I visit.

I've been seeing brightandyoung, but she's still very active on the site so I'm assuming she's really more of a pro than a real sugarbaby. She's tall and thin, her body is nice if you like thin girls without a lot of curves. Her face isn't great but she's cute enough I guess. I like her because she was my first girl from SA and she's a welcome change from the heroin-addicted escorts and street girls I'm used to. Although I still find myself trolling Sully since these SA girls cost much more.

She's a decent fuck but nothing special. She's smart though, and there's always something nice about plowing a smart college student.

I'm meeting a few more tight, young OSU students soon, so I'll likely let this one go when I find someone hotter.

Hope this helps.

LukeCoolHand
02-22-17, 17:27
I've been looking, but I can't find a way to contact an admin. Suggestions please.

Got it. Thanks anyway.

Graham111
02-22-17, 20:13
This one I only dated once. Not sure if it was me or her. LOL. But a wild time and reasonable for the one date.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b15475d0-b5a3-5d15-4953-0b66faf7680a

Graham111
02-22-17, 20:14
Highly recommend this woman. We dated a few years ago. Very sweet and fun. And knows the SD / SB gig!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/66c5bcf5-b98d-9d5e-dfd8-dcf00fc45576

JizMan
02-22-17, 20:40
Highly recommend this woman. We dated a few years ago. Very sweet and fun. And knows the SD / SB gig!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/66c5bcf5-b98d-9d5e-dfd8-dcf00fc45576I am sure you probably got BP rates, but anytime I get unsolicited messages from older ladies like I did from these two (Nikki & Sadie), I am thinking pro. What makes SA special are those 25 & under girls who still have that naïve, unjaded perspective on life, even if you have to pay a little extra for the experience. IMO, if you are going to see the older ladies, you need to get them when they are relatively new to the platform.

Mount Prospect
02-24-17, 16:46
I met with her once. She's a pro. I met her when she was still at $2 per meet. Huge natural rack on a thin body with a pretty face. Sadly, kind of boring in the sack. Not the only time I've encountered it, but it was a major disappointment given the packaging! Last I saw, she was on eros ohio with a price of $4. Not worth it at $2 let alone at that rate. Looks like she's trying another route now.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b858098-dd87-41d3-8805-3326dd91d5f3

Graham111
02-25-17, 10:08
Actually I enjoy a few drinks and a slumber party. Can think of a lot of things to do all night and for "breakfast". I stay away from the young ones after a 19 yo decided I needed to marry her. It was true love. LOL. Even under deep cover it can get messy.

I am sure you probably got BP rates, but anytime I get unsolicited messages from older ladies like I did from these two (Nikki & Sadie), I am thinking pro. What makes SA special are those 25 & under girls who still have that nave, unjaded perspective on life, even if you have to pay a little extra for the experience. IMO, if you are going to see the older ladies, you need to get them when they are relatively new to the platform.

StarboyDublin
02-26-17, 09:06
Cbus seems bit weak of late on the escort side of things. SA really worth the $80 for an upgrade? I have money burning hole in my pocket and can't find enough relief on BP. But lots of negative reviews on SA and whether there is much more there. Any help would be appreciated.

SB.

Buckeyez11
02-26-17, 13:36
Cbus seems bit weak of late on the escort side of things. SA really worth the $80 for an upgrade? I have money burning hole in my pocket and can't find enough relief on BP. But lots of negative reviews on SA and whether there is much more there. Any help would be appreciated.

SB.It takes more of a commitment, but yes. I've heard people say you need to be reasonably good looking and have some game. I am overweight and socially awkward and I still have success on that site, I'm sure it limits my pool, but I still get way better than anything I have seen on BP in the 3 years I have been in the hobby.

I spent Friday evening doing a meet and greet with a freshly 21 year old college student that turned from a drink, to dinner, to going to the bar her roommate bar tends, to last call let's go back to their place, to late night fun, to me waking up to the site of a beautiful naked woman on either side of me. Damage for the night? I spent a little over $$ $$ but about 1/2 of that was dinner and drink related. As far as time commitment, it took about 10 hours and 40+ messages over 2 weeks to get the initial meet. That is just one of 3 great meet and greets I've had this week.

JizMan
02-26-17, 21:51
It takes more of a commitment, but yes. I've heard people say you need to be reasonably good looking and have some game. I am overweight and socially awkward and I still have success on that site, I'm sure it limits my pool, but I still get way better than anything I have seen on BP in the 3 years I have been in the hobby.

I spent Friday evening doing a meet and greet with a freshly 21 year old college student that turned from a drink, to dinner, to going to the bar her roommate bar tends, to last call let's go back to their place, to late night fun, to me waking up to the site of a beautiful naked woman on either side of me. Damage for the night? I spent a little over $$ $$ but about 1/2 of that was dinner and drink related. As far as time commitment, it took about 10 hours and 40+ messages over 2 weeks to get the initial meet. That is just one of 3 great meet and greets I've had this week.I agree. I am very particular about who I will see on SA because I was able to pick up very attractive women as a young man. However, as a mature dude my standards have not lowered one bit, but age is a reality we must all accept and deal with not only from a physical perspective but also from a generational perspective. SA has given me somewhat of a rebirth and all it took was more effort, some extra cash and a different approach & attitude. Some of these girls would have been almost untouchable back in our college days because of all the competition, lack of funds or not being connected with the right crowd. Keep in mind, being in good physical shape and well groomed will definitely enhance your success rate, but IMO, respect, safety, sincerity & intelligence are the most important attributes in this forum.

Humpty Dumpty
02-26-17, 23:34
What sites are best for sugarbabies?

MajorBoy5
02-28-17, 14:15
Have been out for a while due to long work travels but now back in Columbus. Does anyone have any SA SB's they know of that hosts? I had an SB in Westerville area few months ago (before my travels) who hosted at her apartment (nice and very clean) but she seems to have now moved. Wanted to check if anyone knows of other SA SBs who are good and and host.

Stay safe!

MajorBoy5
02-28-17, 14:21
Any info? Was in talks for a trio and she's gone silent. Getting a little impatient with the time wasters on this site. I've got 2-3 potential regualrs. Ready to settle down for a few months and deal with them.If I am not wrong her profile pic is same as that of SB named Spunky ginger. I had a M&G with her few months back and had posted a review about that. Basically I had to bail out of M&G as she looked super doped and high.

RedOctober57
02-28-17, 18:48
Question for you seasoned vets of SA! If you cannot host or your SB cannot host, of course, you have to get a room or make some kind of arrangements. Are there any sleeping rooms or hotels by the hour or partial day? I'm sure this sounds funny but I just don't know? Any info please!

JizMan
03-01-17, 08:52
Question for you seasoned vets of SA! If you cannot host or your SB cannot host, of course, you have to get a room or make some kind of arrangements. Are there any sleeping rooms or hotels by the hour or partial day? I'm sure this sounds funny but I just don't know? Any info please!

My perspective is that if you are considering going the economy route and meeting or taking a girl to some flea bag, by-the-hour place like the 40 motel on West Broad or the Shady Lane on Westerville Rd, then you are probably not going to appreciate the SA platform and what it has to offer to its fullest extent, unless you are only going to seek out the girls who are obviously pros or semi-pros. My advice is to approach the forum as though it is an actual dating site and like you are seeking a girl you would like to date & make a good impression on and spend some nice, leisurely time with.

Mount Prospect
03-01-17, 09:44
I'm actually in the same boat. There are some that can host and those are golden, but I'm hamstrung and can't host a SB. It makes it somewhat more expensive, and a bit more of a commitment on their part to show without cancelling at the last minute. Something that seems to happen way too often in this arena.

What we need is an USASG apartment / time share!

My perspective is that if you are considering going the economy route and meeting or taking a girl to some flea bag, by-the-hour place like the 40 motel on West Broad or the Shady Lane on Westerville Rd, then you are probably not going to appreciate the SA platform and what it has to offer to its fullest extent, unless you are only going to seek out the girls who are obviously pros or semi-pros. My advice is to approach the forum as though it is an actual dating site and like you are seeking a girl you would like to date & make a good impression on and spend some nice, leisurely time with.

NoIDidnt
03-01-17, 10:36
Nice girl and very willing but she is not as pretty in person as her pictures. Her ad says she is slim but in reality she has a few extra pounds and for lack of a better word is a little pudgy.

JizMan
03-01-17, 11:46
Nice girl and very willing but she is not as pretty in person as her pictures. Her ad says she is slim but in reality she has a few extra pounds and for lack of a better word is a little pudgy.I should have mentioned in my post (#531) that she was a little pudgy judging from the nude photos she sent me and it might have saved you some $. That's why I didn't see her. Her body has no appealing shape to it.

SpaSearcher
03-01-17, 11:55
I'm actually in the same boat. There are some that can host and those are golden, but I'm hamstrung and can't host a SB. It makes it somewhat more expensive, and a bit more of a commitment on their part to show without cancelling at the last minute. Something that seems to happen way too often in this arena.

What we need is an USASG apartment / time share!I wouldn't get a room until you decide at a M&G that things are going well, or just happen to meet very close to a hotel so you can just walk or drive over, this saves time. Once a relationship is established, then you know if they will stand you up or not a little better.

JizMan
03-01-17, 12:18
I wouldn't get a room until you decide at a M&G that things are going well, or just happen to meet very close to a hotel so you can just walk or drive over, this saves time. Once a relationship is established, then you know if they will stand you up or not a little better.I have had multiple dates where I got a hotel room in advance. I never did a M&G before hand and never had a no show. Only tardiness.

GentleGiant43
03-01-17, 19:35
If I am not wrong her profile pic is same as that of SB named Spunky ginger. I had a M&G with her few months back and had posted a review about that. Basically I had to bail out of M&G as she looked super doped and high.The pics are definitely of the same person. Even though she had gotten a couple bad reviews on here, since I don't believe everything I read I ended up meeting with her. I saw none of the bad that have been stated here. In fact I had a really good time with her and it became quite a regular thing for a few months.

But she started acting a little weird and fell off the map for a month or so. New profile came up I messaged her asking what happened. She message back text me at a new number. She said she had to get her life together. I asked about a couple specific text I got she claimed she didn't remember sending them and said that this number was the only one she had. I've asked who I was talking to and whether she knew who she was talking to and I've gotten no response. Don't know if it's her or someone who got a hold of her pictures.
I guess draw your own conclusion. I have mine.

GentleGiant43
03-01-17, 19:44
Did a meet and greet. Smokin body, typical older gal face, a bit much on the make up, but *REALLY* into it!

Has some "issues". Couldn't keep me straight from other dudes she was messaging. Heavy drama. A voice reminded me to never stick my * in crazy!

*SO* glad I only did a meet and greet!

Thanks for the response!After reading here I checked out her profile and she messaged me.

We traded messages for a few days this past weekend went to text. She opened by sending me quite a few really nice looking pics. And since I don't believe everything I read I like to find out in person we setup a m&g for tonight. But she text me a few hours later and said we have to reschedule. When I got back on the site her profile has disappeared. No response to text. Maybe she got a bad vibe and thinks I'm LE. Maybe she got an offer she can't refuse. Maybe she is crazy.

I was kind of looking forward to meeting her. I was married too crazy for 15 years and I know you can have a lot of fun with crazy. Not looking to buy but maybe rent and take for a few test drives.

Bowtie
03-01-17, 20:14
Not married to cracy however had a couple of rental girs that were. Wasnt bad, but won't repeat nor search for it! Now if I had 15 years experience. 🤘.

After reading here I checked out her profile and she messaged me.

We traded messages for a few days this past weekend went to text. She opened by sending me quite a few really nice looking pics. And since I don't believe everything I read I like to find out in person we setup a m&g for tonight. But she text me a few hours later and said we have to reschedule. When I got back on the site her profile has disappeared. No response to text. Maybe she got a bad vibe and thinks I'm LE. Maybe she got an offer she can't refuse. Maybe she is crazy.

I was kind of looking forward to meeting her. I was married too crazy for 15 years and I know you can have a lot of fun with crazy. Not looking to buy but maybe rent and take for a few test drives.

GentleGiant43
03-01-17, 20:42
You won't see a lot of reviews on here from me because I'm not trying nor can I afford a large stable I really only want one or two to spend my free time with regularly. Unlike the BP gals these ladies take a little more work unless they're just a pro. I try to avoid those, although one every now and again in a pinch but they still seem to be much better quality than the gals on BP. Definitely prefer the gals doing it to cover life's expenses rather then a habit like the pros. Much longer time together and much better experiences. I have seen 3 that have become a regular thing for months that either had something bad said about them here or was questioned as having too high of expectations.

Take my current SB, she had nothing good said about her here but no one reviewed her as having actually seen her. I thought she was out of my league as what she look like and what she was asking for but after meeting and getting along real well you would be surprised. I've seen her for as little as 1/6 of what she was originally asking for. Sometimes it just takes a little time and work getting to know each other before you negotiate. IMHO she is smokin hot. I'm definitely not young and dumb. The only downfall is that she only has every other weekend free when Baby's Daddy has their daughter.

So still looking for another good one to fill in the gaps. Unless she is able to free up more time because I would have no problem spending all of my playtime with her right now but Never hurts to have a backup or three.

My point is don't believe everything you read there's a lot of guys that I believe pass out bad reviews or just plain out lie when they're unhappy for some reason. And and it seems if treating the site like a dating site having a little communication establishing a little Trust and getting to know each other a little seems to go a long way in the negotiation. Has seemed to work well for me.

Buckeyez11
03-01-17, 22:19
Don't know if it's her or someone who got a hold of her pictures.It is definitely her. I had a meet and greet with her and her friend early last week. Her friend looked exactly like her picture. Ginger looked a little different, but you could tell it was her. We didn't really connect and I had just learned about her more professional background so I didn't go beyond the MnG.

SpaSearcher
03-02-17, 11:54
After reading here I checked out her profile and she messaged me.

I was kind of looking forward to meeting her. I was married too crazy for 15 years and I know you can have a lot of fun with crazy. Not looking to buy but maybe rent and take for a few test drives.I think she just blocks guys randomly, we were messaging before and then her profile showed as being deactivated. A day later she messaged me again and then her profile went back to unavailable. Not sure what her issues are but I just moved on.

JizMan
03-02-17, 13:30
Anyone have any intel on these three? If so, I can share what I have learned about them if you PM me.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e57acfa4-b104-e379-3718-5631694429d9

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b9ce945e-431e-4640-bd4c-e46d1ab811ab

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/717e0c9a-9b42-46dd-8649-ef2edc3f7a11

I don't know if this girl is from Cbus or if she is using someone else's pics. She has some tutorial videos out there regarding the application of make-up. She is by no means "slim" as she describes herself in her profile.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bef5cc7d-6c82-406e-8974-b1a0f7a5f908

MajorBoy5
03-02-17, 18:46
Scheduled to meet her today so just wanted to check if anyone has met her before - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/84723183-9e3c-4ea8-8de0-b6119070c365.

Would be a better idea if I know what I am getting into.

Stay safe.

JizMan
03-02-17, 19:22
Scheduled to meet her today so just wanted to check if anyone has met her before - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/84723183-9e3c-4ea8-8de0-b6119070c365.

Would be a better idea if I know what I am getting into.

Stay safe.

Please let us know how it turns out or at least PM me. I was very close to pulling the trigger on her but backed off because I usually don't see girls with kids, plus she was a little too eager to meet up. She looks hot though, and I am sure there are many guys on here who would like to know what her body looks like naked and what her attitude and performance is like.

GentleGiant43
03-02-17, 20:03
Please let us know how it turns out or at least PM me. I was very close to pulling the trigger on her but backed off because I usually don't see girls with kids, plus she was a little too eager to meet up. She looks hot though, and I am sure there are many guys on here who would like to know what her body looks like naked and what her attitude and performance is like.Yes please. I've checked her out, looked at her private pics but never went any further as I was busy with two sb's at the time but now I'm not so busy and I think she looks damn good kids or no kids. The one Private pic does look like she had a C-section, that doesn't bother me.

If you do meet her please post about it or pm.

MajorBoy5
03-02-17, 22:39
Yes please. I've checked her out, looked at her private pics but never went any further as I was busy with two sb's at the time but now I'm not so busy and I think she looks damn good kids or no kids. The one Private pic does look like she had a C-section, that doesn't bother me.

If you do meet her please post about it or pm.Well another time waster. She didn't even showed up. I waited for 15 minutes, texted her but no reply. Went to check her profile again and as I had guessed, blocked. My guess is either she got someone else for more or she is also on here and saw my post for her info. I don't think she got a bad vibe as like mentioned she herself was too eager to meet (she is definitely a pro and not the true SB). Or she could be one of the many time wasters who just commit to meet and then bail out without any notice.

At least didn't wasted anything on her.

Mount Prospect
03-02-17, 23:25
Chatted with her through the site, but wanted money to pay a bill before we met. . . Uh, no.

Anyone have any intel on her?

NoIDidnt
03-03-17, 02:36
I should have mentioned in my post (#531) that she was a little pudgy judging from the nude photos she sent me and it might have saved you some $. That's why I didn't see her. Her body has no appealing shape to it.It's all good. You provide a lot of valuable info. Way more than I'm able to. I benefit from your reports and appreciate them. I do try to pitch in where I can but I've slowed down to a few regulars so am not trying many new people these days. Stay safe and thanks for your reports!

RoccosHouse
03-03-17, 05:26

Anyone have any intel on her?I figured I would at least meet her to see if she's worth it. I wasn't attracted to her at all and I was embarrassed being seen with her in public-- she's very skinny, had a cheap jacket on and talks very loud and fast so I kept thinking everyone was looking at us. I was trying to leave fast so I told her I had to run to the atm to get some extra $$ to help her with her bills. I felt bad for her so I left her $25 for gas money and to buy some food. I texted her later and told her my job called me back to work and that I would make it up to her later. She's just not my cup of tea but it is definitely her picture -- also she said the last guy was giving her 500 per session but that she could work it down to 300 per session.

Reman3289
03-03-17, 17:23
And am typically looking for the same thing, a regular to have fun with. I guess quality over quantity. Although nothing wrong with either one. I think this is a different game ever day with these SB's. Look, we all know most women and some men, are BSC. It's all about how you connect and if she likes you and feels comfortable with you. And vice versa obviously. Other than the obvious, no drug addicts, pimps, BBW. I am open to meeting most reasonably attractive ladies. I approach it as "Every day is a new day in the sugar bowl" and for me it only takes one. I am too busy for anything else. And to GentleGiant43's comment, no do not believe all you read online. I think we all know that. If I find a sweetheart SB, sorry guys, but I am not sharing until we get sick of each other, and I guess most on here would admit the same?

You won't see a lot of reviews on here from me because I'm not trying nor can I afford a large stable I really only want one or two to spend my free time with regularly. Unlike the BP gals these ladies take a little more work unless they're just a pro. I try to avoid those, although one every now and again in a pinch but they still seem to be much better quality than the gals on BP. Definitely prefer the gals doing it to cover life's expenses rather then a habit like the pros. Much longer time together and much better experiences. I have seen 3 that have become a regular thing for months that either had something bad said about them here or was questioned as having too high of expectations.

Take my current SB, she had nothing good said about her here but no one reviewed her as having actually seen her. I thought she was out of my league as what she look like and what she was asking for but after meeting and getting along real well you would be surprised. I've seen her for as little as 1/6 of what she was originally asking for. Sometimes it just takes a little time and work getting to know each other before you negotiate. IMHO she is smokin hot. I'm definitely not young and dumb. The only downfall is that she only has every other weekend free when Baby's Daddy has their daughter.

So still looking for another good one to fill in the gaps. Unless she is able to free up more time because I would have no problem spending all of my playtime with her right now but Never hurts to have a backup or three.

My point is don't believe everything you read there's a lot of guys that I believe pass out bad reviews or just plain out lie when they're unhappy for some reason. And and it seems if treating the site like a dating site having a little communication establishing a little Trust and getting to know each other a little seems to go a long way in the negotiation. Has seemed to work well for me.

JizMan
03-04-17, 12:57
I think this one is another scam where she tries to get your photo and phone # then puts it on a predator site and then you get contacted by an atty to get it removed. She told me so far she is up for anything.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/62c14c28-1d17-491a-b2f3-3f8d9675ee6a

John HandCock
03-04-17, 14:07
And am typically looking for the same thing, a regular to have fun with. I guess quality over quantity. Although nothing wrong with either one. I think this is a different game ever day with these SB's. Look, we all know most women and some men, are BSC. It's all about how you connect and if she likes you and feels comfortable with you. And vice versa obviously. Other than the obvious, no drug addicts, pimps, BBW. I am open to meeting most reasonably attractive ladies. I approach it as "Every day is a new day in the sugar bowl" and for me it only takes one. I am too busy for anything else. And to GentleGiant43's comment, no do not believe all you read online. I think we all know that. If I find a sweetheart SB, sorry guys, but I am not sharing until we get sick of each other, and I guess most on here would admit the same?If your sweetheart sb has her profile up then she is still in business LOL. These young girls get a taste of sugar and run a bunch of guys the way guys do. Unless your providing 100% of whatever her needs are then most are supplementing plus the college guys during the weekend. Most are here for financial help, just something to keep in mind.

JizMan
03-05-17, 11:09
Has anyone tried this site? I noticed that there are many of the same girls on there as on SA as well as some BP girls and pros. Overall, I don't think the girls are as attractive as SA girls.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/joinfree/?ref=goo~622788715_31497898576_whats%20your%20price&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigORHgpdf_o8zZ3xlQMvuPwxDiSlTENeAZ9wBdru9RFzxoC-4vw_wcB

Wedge1174
03-05-17, 11:38
Has anyone tried this site? I noticed that there are many of the same girls on there as on SA as well as some BP girls and pros. Overall, I don't think the girls are as attractive as SA girls.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/joinfree/?ref=goo~622788715_31497898576_whats%20your%20price&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigORHgpdf_o8zZ3xlQMvuPwxDiSlTENeAZ9wBdru9RFzxoC-4vw_wcBI've been over there. A few gems that I have scored with on the first date. One has a porno online. Still not as good as SA.

Bowtie
03-05-17, 12:15
I used that site a lot early in my baby career 3 to 4 years back. General image of tge girs is they expect $ for the meet and greet. After I learned a few things frim the richmond SB forum, I got thriugh that and did very well. Met some keepers. I know how you like variety, maybe more work to get past that image than you will want to deal with unless it has changed. I haven't used it for a couple of years. From there and SA I established my regulars and have stuck with them for tge most part. I'm into the closer long range connection, the emotional side. Just my thing. With the pinch on BP, I'm sure the mix is a lot different so the image of some or most of tge girls may have changed.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/joinfree/?ref=goo~622788715_31497898576_whats%20your%20price&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigORHgpdf_o8zZ3xlQMvuPwxDiSlTENeAZ9wBdru9RFzxoC-4vw_wcB

RoccosHouse
03-06-17, 16:32
I've talked to SB's but they all want a pic first. Do you post the pic on your SD page? Do you send them a pic via snapchat or text it to them? I went into ultra-cautious mode after a gal begged me to send her a pic and then went dark. Just nervous she set me up on a scam site and I need an attorney to remove.

Here is the one I was referring to -- hope she went dark because I am ugly rather than post my pic.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/893b2210-8c33-4998-9376-f909ec6fe45d

JizMan
03-06-17, 19:52
Ok, I'm sure most everyone now has AnatomyFreak's tel # and gets those inconsistent calls from her every 2 or 3 weeks saying "Hey" or whatever else? The best I could do was get a price out of her which was 400. After a couple of months of nagging, I also got a photo which was nice, but was only of her body. I want to see a face pic, which she says she won't reveal (that could be telling right there). Has any of you guys done this girl? If so, what does she look like?

Also, do you think there are any guys out there who will accept this arrangement where she says she is in a relationship and "is not open to anything sexual at the moment"? WTF. Is she that beautiful & engaging and is her company so enthralling that we would want to hand over cash to her after having dinner knowing that she is going to go home and screw her BF? Is there anyone that lonely out there? BTW, there is plenty of info out there if you look hard enough.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3a145e55-9753-4ea1-acc1-bb8dd2664719

SpaSearcher
03-07-17, 10:52
Ok, I'm sure most everyone now has AnatomyFreak's tel # and gets those inconsistent calls from her every 2 or 3 weeks saying "Hey" or whatever else? The best I could do was get a price out of her which was 400. After a couple of months of nagging, I also got a photo which was nice, but was only of her body. I want to see a face pic, which she says she won't reveal (that could be telling right there). Has any of you guys done this girl? If so, what does she look like?

Also, do you think there are any guys out there who will accept this arrangement where she says she is in a relationship and "is not open to anything sexual at the moment"? WTF. Is she that beautiful & engaging and is her company so enthralling that we would want to hand over cash to her after having dinner knowing that she is going to go home and screw her BF? Is there anyone that lonely out there? BTW, there is plenty of info out there if you look hard enough.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3a145e55-9753-4ea1-acc1-bb8dd2664719I absolutely think there are some guys out there who would be willing to throw her money just to be friends. People spend money on some things that you and I would think are crazy and there are a lot of wealthy single guys out there who get off on that stuff.

RoccosHouse
03-07-17, 22:54
Spidey sense went off because she wanted me to come over. She didn't even talk money. So I dunno. I called her and she said we could meet out -- I will probably pass but wow what a looker -- her private pics are nice!

If you have the scooop on her please let me know -- hopefully it was because she was an escort? I'd see her in sec if that was the case.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/84723183-9e3c-4ea8-8de0-b6119070c365

JizMan
03-08-17, 10:42
Just some basic info for those who may be curious. Hang AKA Atlantis whose real name is Ashley is sister to Sammie, real name, Kristy. Sammie hasn't been on SA for a while. I had a conversation with her then she went silent on me. I didn't get into much detail with her but she seemed open to P2 P. I didn't pursue her any further due to the kid factor. Hang also has a kid. I think both are kind of cute. Sammie has a FB page but Hang doesn't. Hang is a legit provider and has a review on TER.

http://naughtyresumes.com/740-542-2427/

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2e155b9b-c4f3-acde-fc42-4941f118d624

LikeMFlat
03-08-17, 13:57
Just some basic info for those who may be curious. Hang AKA Atlantis whose real name is Ashley is sister to Sammie, real name, Kristy. Sammie hasn't been on SA for a while. I had a conversation with her then she went silent on me. I didn't get into much detail with her but she seemed open to P2 P. I didn't pursue her any further due to the kid factor. Hang also has a kid. I think both are kind of cute. Sammie has a FB page but Hang doesn't. Hang is a legit provider and has a review on TER.

http://naughtyresumes.com/740-542-2427/

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2e155b9b-c4f3-acde-fc42-4941f118d624Sammie is definitely up for p2 p, but she may want a public meet first. I saw her a few times before I realized how good SA could be in terms of finding beautiful, classy college girls.

She's a sweet girl and she actually has a nice thin build and I think if she took better care of herself she'd have the potential to be beautiful. But she's a bit rough around the edges. I never saw any signs of a habit, but she's pretty poor and lives on soda and junk food.

Will ask for 150-200, but may take 100 if she needs the cash that week. Keep in mind this info may be outdated since I haven't seen her in a while.

Ish123
03-09-17, 00:19
Sammie is definitely up for p2 p, but she may want a public meet first. I saw her a few times before I realized how good SA could be in terms of finding beautiful, classy college girls.

She's a sweet girl and she actually has a nice thin build and I think if she took better care of herself she'd have the potential to be beautiful. But she's a bit rough around the edges. I never saw any signs of a habit, but she's pretty poor and lives on soda and junk food.

Will ask for 150-200, but may take 100 if she needs the cash that week. Keep in mind this info may be outdated since I haven't seen her in a while.Sammie is def P2P. I saw her a handful of times last year. The first few times I saw her, we had to have sex in her mini van. Like the post before mine, she is definitely negotiable.

Buckeyez11
03-12-17, 08:50
Well, last week was OU's spring break and it appears the go to sorority girl destination was my bedroom. It appears the Athens area is lacking in sugar daddies. If I hadn't found what I was looking for I might have needed to actually make a visit down that way. I met this girl on Wednesday that was easily an 8 or above. The arrangement we agreed upon? 500 a month and she spends two or more weekends with me a month. She's a little new in the bedroom area, but takes direction well and she also appears to be interested in Greek. She's since taken her profile down, so I think she is a legitimate sugar baby and not a semipro.

I guess what I am getting at is SA is easily worth the cost of admission. Also, don't pay attention to most college girls lifestyle expectations. Of the 4 OU girls I met with this week, all were moderate or above and none ended up requesting more than what would have been considered as a minimal lifestyle.

Marsh99
03-12-17, 22:52
I think we can add this one to the list of "college" girls who have zero interest in actually meeting. I'm guessing she's either just messing around with guys, a chronic attention seeker, or doing some sort of research. Profile says platonic, but she changes her tune once you start talking.

At any rate, unless you have the unlimited text plan, you might want to avoid. Willing to trade good Columbus leads by PM.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c95a1150-4b2b-4d78-8433-e27eef074e36

JizMan
03-13-17, 16:25
This one seems a little suspicious to me. Her profile appears too inviting and ready to go. Has anyone have any communication with her they are willing share?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d5c11856-1b86-4d4e-af72-41da779eff4d

If anyone was considering this one, I found her Twitter. There are a few pics on there. She is not slim as she states in her profile unless they are old pics.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/22ae4605-16fb-43fe-9703-108dbce2d405

Buckeyez11
03-13-17, 17:18
This one seems a little suspicious to me. Her profile appears too inviting and ready to go. Has anyone have any communication with her they are willing share?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d5c11856-1b86-4d4e-af72-41da779eff4d99.9% sure It's a scammer. Someone posted on here a few weeks back about videos they got from someone. I got the same videos from this account about two weeks ago. Then they sent me a message that said they require 600 up front through PayPal for a month of anything but Greek play. Refused to do an initial meet without paying.

LikeMFlat
03-14-17, 17:17

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d5c11856-1b86-4d4e-af72-41da779eff4d

She's definitely a scammer. I got the same sexy videos from her, and the same offer of unlimited sex, as long as we used protection and didn't do anal, for a month for $600.

Just for fun I offered her 600 in cash for one meeting, which I would pay up front as soon as we met. She refused and demanded paypal.

I didn't report her profile. I think when we find a scammer it's better to share the info here but then let her keep the same name and profile. If she (or quite possibly, he) starts a new profile it'll just waste more of our time.

HotLcndyt
03-14-17, 18:16
She's definitely a scammer. I got the same sexy videos from her, and the same offer of unlimited sex, as long as we used protection and didn't do anal, for a month for $600.

Just for fun I offered her 600 in cash for one meeting, which I would pay up front as soon as we met. She refused and demanded paypal.

I didn't report her profile. I think when we find a scammer it's better to share the info here but then let her keep the same name and profile. If she (or quite possibly, he) starts a new profile it'll just waste more of our time.Yep. Total scammer. Offered the same exact thing to me. She's changed all her pics though from when she contacted me. Sent me a bunch of pics and video right off the bat.

Zvm98
03-15-17, 13:08
Yep. Total scammer. Offered the same exact thing to me. She's changed all her pics though from when she contacted me. Sent me a bunch of pics and video right off the bat.I can confirm, the exact same conversation, first message from her was a picture and video dump. Offered cash as well, and also a meet and greet. Only wanted PayPal upfront. I told her that PayPal is leaving electronic trail and that I don't want that. It was TGTBT. Scam.

JizMan
03-15-17, 18:48
I have to give this one credit by taking the Dom route where she doesn't have to commit to anything sexual and can control the situation. I just wonder how skillful she is in the role? Not my thing or I would give her a try.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e45b2ff6-0fb9-4e3a-bfc4-38c03dca00dd

This one looks pretty good but could use a little more polish in her delivery. I think she is limiting the field or might be going for a specific SD by saying she is not a *unty *itch. She should probably edit her profile a bit, IMO.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a9279b2c-674b-4b5f-bfaa-4f3469940a77

GentleGiant43
03-15-17, 21:56
I have to give this one credit by taking the Dom route where she doesn't have to commit to anything sexual and can control the situation. I just wonder how skillful she is in the role? Not my thing or I would give her a try.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e45b2ff6-0fb9-4e3a-bfc4-38c03dca00dd

This one looks pretty good but could use a little more polish in her delivery. I think she is limiting the field or might be going for a specific SD by saying she is not a *unty *itch. She should probably edit her profile a bit, IMO.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a9279b2c-674b-4b5f-bfaa-4f3469940a77Actually the last one is not new she's been on BP and sa before she's legit she's a lot of fun she really is down-to-earth. If you like that type of woman. Middile Eastern / Indian. I've seen her a few times, you can pm For details.

JizMan
03-16-17, 19:11
This girl's BD is really this Saturday, so maybe someone should treat her to a night out? I stumbled onto her FB when I recognized her face while viewing the friends of other SA & BP ladies like, Drea, Mila & CubanVelvet to name a few. She has a bambino as she indicates in her profile and may be a little heavier than her profile pics indicate unless the panty pics in her private photos are current.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c98679c7-bb32-f4a9-be03-2cb484bb1c14

Member #5538
03-16-17, 21:33
This girl's BD is really this Saturday, so maybe someone should treat her to a night out? I stumbled onto her FB when I recognized her face while viewing the friends of other SA & BP ladies like, Drea, Mila & CubanVelvet to name a few. She has a bambino as she indicates in her profile and may be a little heavier than her profile pics indicate unless the panty pics in her private photos are current.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c98679c7-bb32-f4a9-be03-2cb484bb1c14She sent me a message out of the blue today asking if I could give her a loan of 2 benjamins because she's leaving for Cincinnati tonight for the weekend and she would see me on Sunday when she returned. I said no loan because I prefer physical contact and she began insulting me, LOL. I saw her twice last summer for 2 benjamins each visit and she acted like other guys have given her more but I hope that's not true? Trust me she's not worth more as she still has a good sized bambino pouch but hardly any stretch marks. She's got a hairy coochie too which is rare for women these days. She's nothing spectacular that's for sure.

RegulatorD
03-18-17, 08:04
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b13ae80-61ca-41ba-ae99-88d2bcca2803

Anybody have any info, thanks.

DireWolf75
03-18-17, 13:23
Looks like BP Sammie ByronDee?

RegulatorD
03-18-17, 17:03
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b13ae80-61ca-41ba-ae99-88d2bcca2803

Anybody have any info, thanks.I looked pretty close I don't think that is sammie, but maybe someone else can chime in on?

JizMan
03-26-17, 07:49
Her real name is Cierra I can't remember her BP name.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/91c5e982-c8e1-4c6a-9996-0eae68c449f1

ArtWater
03-27-17, 21:45
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6def84ee-1ea6-425b-b637-3cd3058c9be8

This girl looks so familiar, anyone know where I have seen her? BP? Claims to have recently gotten out of an abusive relationship, doesn't meet, but will sell pics and video.

KrMikey
03-27-17, 23:26
I haven't really posted on here, but I wanted to warn you all of a girl ripping people off. Her real name is Sophie Saros. We set up a time to meet at her place and she was adamant about having the allowance upfront. I knew something wasn't quite right but I decided to go along because we agreed on a small amount. I met her at her place and we talked for minute inside. I gave her the allowance and she went back to "change. " Her boyfriend then walks out and tells me to leave. The phone numbers she uses are 614XXX6897 and 74XXX9440, and she has 2 profiles on SA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6a8527cd-fad1-6b0d-e001-cfe15c456626

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3ab43f2d-67a1-6621-b1d6-a3b2eea945f9

SpaSearcher
03-28-17, 09:18

This girl looks so familiar, anyone know where I have seen her? BP? Claims to have recently gotten out of an abusive relationship, doesn't meet, but will sell pics and video.Doesn't look too familiar to me but I haven't browsed BP that much in the past several months either.

ShoppinAround
03-28-17, 11:10

This girl looks so familiar, anyone know where I have seen her? BP? Claims to have recently gotten out of an abusive relationship, doesn't meet, but will sell pics and video.I don't know about BP, but this girl has had several SA accounts in the last couple of months. Takes one down, then puts another up. I contacted her to meet when she had her 1st profile up. She seemed eager to meet, but she keep putting me off with crazy excuses about phone being off (wanted $60 up front to M&G to turn it back on) and other things. Never did meet with her. Too many red flags.

JizMan
03-28-17, 11:27
I haven't really posted on here, but I wanted to warn you all of a girl ripping people off. Her real name is Sophie Saros. We set up a time to meet at her place and she was adamant about having the allowance upfront. I knew something wasn't quite right but I decided to go along because we agreed on a small amount. I met her at her place and we talked for minute inside. I gave her the allowance and she went back to "change. " Her boyfriend then walks out and tells me to leave. The phone numbers she uses are 614XXX6897 and 74XXX9440, and she has 2 profiles on SA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3ab43f2d-67a1-6621-b1d6-a3b2eea945f9Is this the scumbag who told you to leave? Based on her IG pics she has a plain face and thick thighs. What did she look like in person?

ChrisPoontang
03-28-17, 15:08

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3ab43f2d-67a1-6621-b1d6-a3b2eea945f9Did you tell him that you will leave as soon as his prostitute girlfriend returns the money she just took from you?

Was it a home or an apartment building? You can use tax records at city hall to determine the owner.

If the owner receives something in mail such as copies of the SA profile or any emails then obviously they could take action.

Payback can be a *****!

KrMikey
03-28-17, 19:08
Is this the scumbag who told you to leave? Based on her IG pics she has a plain face and thick thighs. What did she look like in person?Yeah that's him. She's definitely the girl from the pics but seemed like she was on drugs and smelled like cigarettes.

KrMikey
03-28-17, 22:48
Did you tell him that you will leave as soon as his prostitute girlfriend returns the money she just took from you?

Was it a home or an apartment building? You can use tax records at city hall to determine the owner.

If the owner receives something in mail such as copies of the SA profile or any emails then obviously they could take action.

Payback can be a *****!No I just left. Wasn't worth it for me. It was an apartment building off Cleveland.

CbusHero
03-29-17, 07:32
This one is definitely real as I know her personally. It would make things messy in my personal life if I saw her but I'm curious if any of you folks have taken her for a ride. I've always been curious how she would be in the sack. You can PM me if you want too for more info.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7aaa9783-6229-4790-af2c-9d7c45139e7a

JizMan
03-29-17, 12:04

Payback can be a *****!Well, if it is an apartment building you can simply Google the address and find out the name of the development and send a nasty letter or email to the management company about their tenant conducting an illegal business out of their residence. As far as going to City Hall to look up tax records, that would be a big waste of time. There is a much easier way of obtaining ownership information on a house or apartment. Try the county auditor's website.

http://property.franklincountyauditor.com/_web/search/commonsearch.aspx?mode=owner

And for those of you who don't already know how to look up your SB's rap sheet to see if she has an OVI, or Soliciting charge or is a deadbeat and has been evicted or ran up her CC, this is where you go in Franklin County.

http://www.fcmcclerk.com/case/search

JizMan
03-29-17, 18:30
I got an unsolicited & very provocative message from Nautigirl76 a couple of months ago but never responded because of the age factor. Are any of you guys willing to admit you saw her? If so, what's her body look like?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1dc2e8dd-2571-413b-bcbf-ee26dc28ac76

Yardy00
03-29-17, 18:54
Her real name is Cierra I can't remember her BP name.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/91c5e982-c8e1-4c6a-9996-0eae68c449f1Phone number connects to some dude on facebook. Although I'm sure the numbers constantly get recycled.

JizMan
03-29-17, 21:05
I usually try to temper my assessment of a girl's looks and think many of the 9 & 10 ratings guys give BP & SA girls are more like 6's & 7's relative to what's out there in the real world, but I am going to have to say, IMO, this girl is truly hot. The only problem is that she wants you to send her 400 up front. I aborted the conversation after she asked me to send her the funds, so I don't know if there is a real opportunity with her, but I highly doubt it. I found her FB page and she is a real looker. She lives in the Dayton area.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b01a5041-a58f-4c5b-a4be-d3e013847dea

I am pretty sure this girl is a scam where your name, photo and phone # will go on a predator website.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ed9c84e4-867f-4a52-aab1-849db904e4cb

StarboyDublin
03-30-17, 08:48
Phone number connects to some dude on facebook. Although I'm sure the numbers constantly get recycled.Don't worry about the dude on FB, she borrows a phone. He is not around at all, he is her sisters bf. Cierra is super hot, gives the best BJ and is a great kisser. Yes she is on the meds, but she is a super cool girl.

For the price, she can't be beat. If this girl can get back on track, she is amazing and the sky's the limit.

JizMan
03-30-17, 12:21
Don't worry about the dude on FB, she borrows a phone. He is not around at all, he is her sisters bf. Cierra is super hot, gives the best BJ and is a great kisser. Yes she is on the meds, but she is a super cool girl.

For the price, she can't be beat. If this girl can get back on track, she is amazing and the sky's the limit.I wonder if her SA price is higher than her BP price?

JizMan
03-30-17, 12:22
Sweetfarrahbaby says she won't do anything less than 500. I think she has been discussed on here before under a different profile and provided more pics? I seem to remember she wasn't heavy but not exactly slim as she states she is. I am going to pass at that rate. Too many younger, better looking and less expensive girls out there. Has anyone seen her?

GuySoBored
03-31-17, 17:32
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/939f591f-e3d0-481e-8ccc-6b9c214be643

Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks like my type, but I'm not spending 80 mario coins to upgrade my account again. Not unless it's worth it.

Mount Prospect
04-01-17, 21:48
Sweetfarrahbaby says she won't do anything less than 500. I think she has been discussed on here before under a different profile and provided more pics? I seem to remember she wasn't heavy but not exactly slim as she states she is. I am going to pass at that rate. Too many younger, better looking and less expensive girls out there. Has anyone seen her?That seems pretty steep compared to what I've encountered. Others have quoted me that price, but way hotter pics / profiles. Let us know if she's worth a half grand!

JizMan
04-03-17, 18:26
This is an interesting and informative article. Some of the terms like, "ho-ishnish and hidden hoochies are very relevant. I like the comment by one of the girl's they interviewed. "If anyone tells you they're not sleeping with these guys, they're lying, even if it's just a blow job, because no one pays for all that without expecting something in return. ".

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/07/welcome-to-the-new-prostitution-economy

CmhFun
04-03-17, 21:42
Anyone venture to Athens to meet this one? She seems like a pro.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0b3320bb-d29e-4f5e-9b68-7b913468ccd5

JizMan
04-05-17, 08:14
I've given up on these two so I'm throwing them out there for public discussion if anyone wants to share any intel. Both seemed very interested in P4 P then both went silent. Has anyone else had the same experience?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b5419a3a-018b-419f-bbd4-1d272a1d318e

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8aa8ef53-84bf-4476-a54b-c5ea0c2392df

I found this profile of Breeze on another dating site. My guess is her pics may be a little dated and she looks older in person.

http://www.pof.com/member84873096.htm

Cherny
04-05-17, 17:04

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0b3320bb-d29e-4f5e-9b68-7b913468ccd5I have not seen her but man that lady is fine. May have to re-up on SA. Ouch!
Google image search came up dry.

WanderingAbout
04-05-17, 19:10
Lives in Athens so she says. Won't share phone number. Only message you on SA. You must visit her. No way to confirm she's real or if you travel that far she'll even meet you. Not worth it.

I have not seen her but man that lady is fine. May have to re-up on SA. Ouch!
Google image search came up dry.

JizMan
04-05-17, 20:04
I have not seen her but man that lady is fine. May have to re-up on SA. Ouch!
Google image search came up dry.To sum it up, I saw her last Summer. She used a different profile name and different pics at that time. I was able to find her IG & FB accounts. She has since made her IG account private where there were many photos of her. Unless I saw a different girl, her current profile pics are fake. IMO, her IG & FB pics where still hot and were almost as nice as the fake pics she is using now. However, in person, I found her thick. She also has a clueless BF who played linebacker at some college other than OU. She is legit and really got into the sex, but from another report I got, she could have become jaded with the whole SB scenario and may not be performing up to expectations. I just don't know what you will get at this point so I would suggest a M&G prior to handing over any cash.

On another note, I don't know if this girl caught anyone's attention but I am pretty sure she is bogus as far as her pic goes.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/593cb8d6-965c-4636-8372-1c8f41036dbf

Cherny
04-06-17, 00:42
To sum it up, I saw her last Summer. She used a different profile name and different pics at that time. I was able to find her IG & FB accounts. She has since made her IG account private where there were many photos of her. Unless I saw a different girl, her current profile pics are fake. IMO, her IG & FB pics where still hot and were almost as nice as the fake pics she is using now. However, in person, I found her thick. She also has a clueless BF who played linebacker at some college other than OU. She is legit and really got into the sex, but from another report I got, she could have become jaded with the whole SB scenario and may not be performing up to expectations. I just don't know what you will get at this point so I would suggest a M&G prior to handing over any cash.

On another note, I don't know if this girl caught anyone's attention but I am pretty sure she is bogus as far as her pic goes.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/593cb8d6-965c-4636-8372-1c8f41036dbfDo a google image search and you will see that her photo appears many other places on the net. Especially AFF sites in PA.

What she wrote is also very schmaltzy: About Me. To fall in love with the soul, not touching the body need to have talent. What I'm Looking for. I want to wake up beside you every morning for the rest of my life.

RickMann
04-06-17, 06:56
Samantha_9275 be careful boys this one is 17.

CmhFun
04-06-17, 09:48
Lives in Athens so she says. Won't share phone number. Only message you on SA. You must visit her. No way to confirm she's real or if you travel that far she'll even meet you. Not worth it.Yup. That was my exactly experience.

ArtWater
04-06-17, 21:09
I usually try to temper my assessment of a girl's looks and think many of the 9 & 10 ratings guys give BP & SA girls are more like 6's & 7's relative to what's out there in the real world, but I am going to have to say, IMO, this girl is truly hot. The only problem is that she wants you to send her 400 up front. I aborted the conversation after she asked me to send her the funds, so I don't know if there is a real opportunity with her, but I highly doubt it. I found her FB page and she is a real looker. She lives in the Dayton area.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b01a5041-a58f-4c5b-a4be-d3e013847deaShe only hit me up for 50, but when I mentioned I don't support any bad habits and that I know how to spot them, she went silent.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1a58e6d0-c282-4a97-8a3b-dd508b005536

I think this one's ready to go, she's been on me hard since I re-joined, but didn't even mention any expectations. She actually just sounds like a bored housewife. I said I don't do married, but she said her husband knows. A bit thick for my taste anyway.

ArtWater
04-06-17, 21:16
Lives in Athens so she says. Won't share phone number. Only message you on SA. You must visit her. No way to confirm she's real or if you travel that far she'll even meet you. Not worth it.I wouldn't have a problem with that since I'm about to be going back and forth to Athens in a bit, thought of toftt, but moderate expectations are too much even for me. I'm not going to waste time chatting her up, I already know the type. She's wasting her time, and she must have time to waste.

Vip11
04-06-17, 21:33
If a sugarbaby views your profile but doesn't favourite you does that mean she is not interested.

ArtWater
04-07-17, 08:43
If a sugarbaby views your profile but doesn't favourite you does that mean she is not interested.I don't think it means anything, it just means they checked you out. Some will wait for you to make the first move. If you have, and they merely viewed you after, that might mean something, but I wouldn't think too much about it. If you didn't contact her, you might hit her up with something like, "See anything you like?"

SpaSearcher
04-07-17, 10:02
If a sugarbaby views your profile but doesn't favourite you does that mean she is not interested.It could mean a number of things really. Just think of all the times you viewed a profile but didn't favorite or message them. They may not even know about the favorite option too. I wouldn't read too much into it.

LikeMFlat
04-07-17, 10:17

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0b3320bb-d29e-4f5e-9b68-7b913468ccd5The photos on her profile aren't her, they belong to someone from Florida if I remember correctly. I did get a hit off of google image search or tineye, can't remember which. I'm not going to share private info and I've forgotten her real name at this point anyway, but I did find her real FB and she's definitely not the girl in the photos, although she's not bad looking at all. Maybe a little thick, especially since I prefer very thin model-type girls.

Anyway, Hannah messaged me one weekend. She said she was in Columbus and asked if I wanted to meet up that day. Because she hit me up for a same-day meet, I assumed she was up for immediate gratification. She was ready to go for $300, but I told her I wanted to meet up in public first for a quick coffee or something. She said fine, but then she went silent.

She wrote be back a few days later to apologize and asked if I wanted to come meet her in Athens. I returned the favor and went silent on her. She's far from my ideal and I may have seen her if she was in town, but I don't think she's worth a trip to Athens and a hotel.

LikeMFlat
04-07-17, 10:33
If a sugarbaby views your profile but doesn't favourite you does that mean she is not interested.It means nothing. It could be you sparked her attention for some reason so she checked you out, but she doesn't use the favorite function. A lot of the girls I've met and had arrangements with never favorited me. Or she could have clicked on you by accident, I do it all the time. If someone favorites you, it's obvious that she has some interest. But if she doesn't, I wouldn't read too much into it.

The SA app is very clunky and unintuitive in my opinion, so some of the girls might not even know that they can favorite you or they may just not bother. And I think a lot of the girls use the app instead of the website.

I use the favorites function mostly if I see a girl and don't have time to write immediately, I favorite them so I can remember to write later. Also if I see a girl who hasn't been active in a while I'll favorite her instead of wasting time writing to someone who may not be active anymore. Then if they log on again, I'll notice since they'll show up at the top of my favorites list.

If you like her, take the initiative and write her a nice message. These girls are young and not necessarily all that experienced when it comes to communication, especially with older men. Quite a few of them are on the shy / passive side and they're probably looking for a guy who isn't afraid to break the ice and make first contact. A very small percentage of the girls I've met have messaged me first. Usually the ones who contact me are the pros, or the desperate ones who are overweight and have kids.

JizMan
04-07-17, 11:43
If a sugarbaby views your profile but doesn't favourite you does that mean she is not interested.I get favorited all the time. Mostly by older, homely looking women, aggressive AA girls an girls from other countries, primarily the Philippines.

Al Melrose
04-07-17, 14:24
I get favorited all the time. Mostly by older, homely looking women, aggressive AA girls an girls from other countries, primarily the Philippines.If one gets Favorited without being viewed by the same person then that person is probably a scammer or on a big fishing expedition. If someone at least looks at you before favoriting, they might be worth a click.

ArtWater
04-07-17, 21:38
Does the TGTBT rule apply to SA? I am having convos with many ladies that seem outstanding, but it seems too early to tell if they're scammers or what. They're all negotiable or minimal, but they haven't brought any of that up yet. Many do seem eager to meet, though. Wish we had some general rules or tips for this.

Another point is this is all kind of a double edged sword, isn't it? You want to or should share info, but you're the one who put in the work. I want to ask for intel on a few particular ladies, but I don't want to draw attention to those ladies. One thing many of them have in common is that they have complained about many guys sending messages that say nothing but, pretty basically, "How much? I'm not so concerned with keeping them to myself as stating they're a high YMMV factor. I also have zero interest in criticism of my approach. This is different than BP or other services, mostly. Yes, there are BP-like girls there, and those are pretty straightforward -- they'll be quick to provide contact info and other info you can use to actually find reviews. It seems like we're sharing 2 types of girls here: 1) BP-like ones, and 2) timewasters or scammers. There is a third, though -- YMMV girls that open up with time and conversation. Some are looking for genuine attraction, and when they aren't pro, may have a "mental block" when it comes to exchanges -- if you get too blunt, you activate that mental block and it turns them off; they want to make it like an afterthought.

John HandCock
04-07-17, 22:33
Does the TGTBT rule apply to SA? I am having convos with many ladies that seem outstanding, but it seems too early to tell if they're scammers or what. They're all negotiable or minimal, but they haven't brought any of that up yet. Many do seem eager to meet, though. Wish we had some general rules or tips for this.

Another point is this is all kind of a double edged sword, isn't it? You want to or should share info, but you're the one who put in the work. I want to ask for intel on a few particular ladies, but I don't want to draw attention to those ladies. One thing many of them have in common is that they have complained about many guys sending messages that say nothing but, pretty basically, "How much? I'm not so concerned with keeping them to myself as stating they're a high YMMV factor. I also have zero interest in criticism of my approach. This is different than BP or other services, mostly. Yes, there are BP-like girls there, and those are pretty straightforward -- they'll be quick to provide contact info and other info you can use to actually find reviews. It seems like we're sharing 2 types of girls here: 1) BP-like ones, and 2) timewasters or scammers. There is a third, though -- YMMV girls that open up with time and conversation. Some are looking for genuine attraction, and when they aren't pro, may have a "mental block" when it comes to exchanges -- if you get too blunt, you activate that mental block and it turns them off; they want to make it like an afterthought.There is always TGTBT in anything that you do. If your looking for tips go read the Richmond Va sb thread. It has thousands of pages of tips by guys who have been doing this a long time. Take what works for you and apply it. What works for one girl you might have to modify the technique for the next. If you're on sa and seeing a girl and her profile is still up then she is running a rotation the same as you probably are. If you're looking for an exclusive sb they are hard to find unless you're providing whatever they need. Doing a meet and greet is the only way to go and do that asap. You can save lots of time this way unless you want to spend days or weeks texting. Remember that the longer you talk the probability of her finding someone who wants to meet her is very good. Most are on the site for help, not to find a bf. When you get to thinking they are into you then cut the sugar off and see if they stick around.

JizMan
04-08-17, 08:00

Another point is this is all kind of a double edged sword, isn't it? You want to or should share info, but you're the one who put in the work. I want to ask for intel on a few particular ladies, but I don't want to draw attention to those ladies. One thing many of them have in common is that they have complained about many guys sending messages that say nothing but, pretty basically, "How much? I'm not so concerned with keeping them to myself as stating they're a high YMMV factor. I also have zero interest in criticism of my approach. This is different than BP or other services, mostly. Yes, there are BP-like girls there, and those are pretty straightforward -- they'll be quick to provide contact info and other info you can use to actually find reviews. It seems like we're sharing 2 types of girls here: 1) BP-like ones, and 2) timewasters or scammers. There is a third, though -- YMMV girls that open up with time and conversation. Some are looking for genuine attraction, and when they aren't pro, may have a "mental block" when it comes to exchanges -- if you get too blunt, you activate that mental block and it turns them off; they want to make it like an afterthought.

For me, TGBT only applies to photos. Usually when a provider is using a pic of an internet model.

I only share intel about SA girls when I have no interest in them myself, or I am finished seeing them. I only ask for intel after I have exhausted all attempts at setting up something with them on my own and am just curious at that point to see if anyone was successful.

I think many of the girls first go on the site thinking they are going to meet a traditional SD who is going to give them an allowance and shower them with gifts while they only need to exchange companionship and conversation. Some then give up when they realize that's not going to happen while others adapt.

The older women with kids are generally ready to go except many have unrealistic expectations when it comes to an allowance.

StarboyDublin
04-08-17, 08:01
Love the SA thing thus far. Only became a member about 3 weeks ago due to some advice from a senior member here. That being said, wow what a mixed bag. I have met 4 so far and I agree with the last post. They are mostly looking for the quick fix, even the ones that have longer term aspirations. So meeting quickly keeps you relevant. Too much texting and the next thing you know, you are the only one texting haha.

RegulatorD
04-08-17, 08:04
The photos on her profile aren't her, they belong to someone from Florida if I remember correctly. I did get a hit off of google image search or tineye, can't remember which. I'm not going to share private info and I've forgotten her real name at this point anyway, but I did find her real FB and she's definitely not the girl in the photos, although she's not bad looking at all. Maybe a little thick, especially since I prefer very thin model-type girls.

Anyway, Hannah messaged me one weekend. She said she was in Columbus and asked if I wanted to meet up that day. Because she hit me up for a same-day meet, I assumed she was up for immediate gratification. She was ready to go for $300, but I told her I wanted to meet up in public first for a quick coffee or something. She said fine, but then she went silent.

She wrote be back a few days later to apologize and asked if I wanted to come meet her in Athens. I returned the favor and went silent on her. She's far from my ideal and I may have seen her if she was in town, but I don't think she's worth a trip to Athens and a hotel.Ditto on her.

ArtWater
04-08-17, 21:38
I am getting way lost in the game here, but maybe I am thinking about it too much. Does all the same sh*t happen as the BP girls with these quick-call girls? I'm just trying to save a few bucks from the higher end I'm usually at. Robs, dramas, does any of that happen with the SA girls?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4d0f52e1-124d-46cf-885d-707ae213b12d

This one dropped fast! Expectation on profile is high, dancer, claimed to be drug-free, but when I said my budget was 2. Max she said ok, I'm free, call me, she didn't try to negotiate more, pick me up, all this happened within the span of 10 minutes of her finding and favoriting me. TGTBT? I tried to look her up by number and found the usual sites but including ones that suggested she works with LE? I know a lot of those sites are bs / spam but maybe I'm paranoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/50dbb313-2f0d-9c87-515b-6d06e27f5517

You can have this one. Pretty sure I've seen her somewhere before. No talk of negotiation, it was just ok, let's go now! When I stated I had some other important things to take care of, she laughed and tried to belittle me, but showed her true colors in what she was willing to do (without mentioning what it would take). No longer interested after her attitude.

Don't waste your time with this one, it has scam written all over it. "She" pitches a sad story in which she'll try to sell you a pic for 50 or 100. I say that in quotes because for all I know, this could be a guy trying to sell pics of his ex, although her pics look kind of familiar. Not very good at the game, typing looks drunk or high, may ask to be sent the money despite supposedly living in Delaware, and another red flag is the way she changes from "pics" to "a pic". I can't think of a single pic in the world I'd be willing to pay 50 or more for.

Ish123
04-08-17, 23:13
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e7ac3865-e20e-49da-b982-886ed79c0be1

The above girl is pretty freaky. I saw some other posts about how she was boring. I think she up'd her game. OSU student. She raised her price to 400 though. You can talk her down some.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/aacb6410-35e6-4ef9-bda2-c159d71699bd

This one is definitely up for p2 p. She is sexy af and her number will resolve so its easier to get some intel. I did not follow through with her. However, she is definitely on my list. FYI, she gave her number out really quick. It is not her first rodeo.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d7c05cd5-381a-44bb-b2e3-23ef4b58408e

This chick is kind of weird. She has a husband. She won't come out and say it but they are into cuckhold. If you want to bang her in front of her husband, she is the one to go with. They are a goth couple that live in a studio apartment. Don't expect privacy.

WhoWho
04-09-17, 05:49
Hi how does one tell the difference between a pro and sugarbaby do sugarbabies generally look better.

JizMan
04-09-17, 08:30
I am getting way lost in the game here, but maybe I am thinking about it too much. Does all the same sh*t happen as the BP girls with these quick-call girls? I'm just trying to save a few bucks from the higher end I'm usually at. Robs, dramas, does any of that happen with the SA girls?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4d0f52e1-124d-46cf-885d-707ae213b12d

This one dropped fast! Expectation on profile is high, dancer, claimed to be drug-free, but when I said my budget was 2. Max she said ok, I'm free, call me, she didn't try to negotiate more, pick me up, all this happened within the span of 10 minutes of her finding and favoriting me. TGTBT? I tried to look her up by number and found the usual sites but including ones that suggested she works with LE? I know a lot of those sites are bs / spam but maybe I'm paranoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/50dbb313-2f0d-9c87-515b-6d06e27f5517

You can have this one. Pretty sure I've seen her somewhere before. No talk of negotiation, it was just ok, let's go now! When I stated I had some other important things to take care of, she laughed and tried to belittle me, but showed her true colors in what she was willing to do (without mentioning what it would take). No longer interested after her attitude.

Don't waste your time with this one, it has scam written all over it. "She" pitches a sad story in which she'll try to sell you a pic for 50 or 100. I say that in quotes because for all I know, this could be a guy trying to sell pics of his ex, although her pics look kind of familiar. Not very good at the game, typing looks drunk or high, may ask to be sent the money despite supposedly living in Delaware, and another red flag is the way she changes from "pics" to "a pic". I can't think of a single pic in the world I'd be willing to pay 50 or more for.

I doubt very much if Forever2126 is a LE set up but for 200 or a little more I have found much better on SA. I would say these girls are sub par relative to most SA girls and fit more into the BP category. If a girl gets too aggressive with me I usually back off unless she is really hot. I made the mistake of seeing Layla early on in my SA career and didn't figure out her pro status or discover her previous run in with LE until after I set something up with her. I went through with it anyway. She performed well for 120, but I didn't sign up on SA to see pros.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d4c30ce0-59a3-4917-8783-7e52260cc87a

This one approached me. I really didn't find her attractive but was curious from an intel perspective so I started a conversation with her. She wound up quoting 400 for P4 P. I quit messaging her back and she hasn't been on the site since.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2ebea448-feac-6061-e00a-403eb5dcb5bc

I mistakenly viewed this woman's profile and see messaged me with her phone #. Ugh!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3b7f9b22-6eb0-496a-9f9e-5f8077ad00ae

This girl also approached me without my solicitation and wanted to set something up but I never responded back.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/375c8c12-74f1-41bb-addc-5469c441abae

SeduceYourWife
04-09-17, 14:56
Hi how does one tell the difference between a pro and sugarbaby do sugarbabies generally look better.If they look like a BP girl, they are a BP girl or of that quality. There are plenty on SA and you can find them cheap if you like to swim in that pond. I prefer SA because you can find a higher level of girl. And their pics can tell you alot. Especially their eyes. YMMV is more prevalent on SA than with the pros.

ArtWater
04-09-17, 17:49
This one was a no show. If I take it at surface level, she was running 20 minutes late for dinner in public and knew she might catch crap for it, so she immediately blocked me or deleted her profile. If I take it at a wary level, it may have been a set up to scope me out for something -- about the same time, an incredible hottie showed up alone, very remotely fitting the description (wrong hair color), who met a tall, skinny, long haired guy with a dog, but then he went around the corner while she waited on a to go order. I don't know if it was me subtly ogling her, or if she was trying very hard not to look at me, but she finally threw me some very solid eye contact out the door. Let's just call it the surface level, and I accidently creeped someone out, LOL. Be safe out there.

Bowtie
04-09-17, 19:34
That's pretty funny! I know I've made several young ladies uncomfortable, not in the same situation that you're talking about but just out in civilian life! After seeing so many young ladies, sometimes you get the feeling they're all in the game I have found several that way, you just start talking with them and hit it off, work into something. Those are truly the best.

This one was a no show. If I take it at surface level, she was running 20 minutes late for dinner in public and knew she might catch crap for it, so she immediately blocked me or deleted her profile. If I take it at a wary level, it may have been a set up to scope me out for something -- about the same time, an incredible hottie showed up alone, very remotely fitting the description (wrong hair color), who met a tall, skinny, long haired guy with a dog, but then he went around the corner while she waited on a to go order. I don't know if it was me subtly ogling her, or if she was trying very hard not to look at me, but she finally threw me some very solid eye contact out the door. Let's just call it the surface level, and I accidently creeped someone out, LOL. Be safe out there.

JizMan
04-11-17, 09:04
I don't know if she has been discussed here before but she is aggressive and ready to go. Not really my type and has kids, but I'm guessing she is a fun time and would meet for 200 or less.

CmhFun
04-11-17, 09:55
This one is definitely real as I know her personally. It would make things messy in my personal life if I saw her but I'm curious if any of you folks have taken her for a ride. I've always been curious how she would be in the sack. You can PM me if you want too for more info.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7aaa9783-6229-4790-af2c-9d7c45139e7aAnyone have any experience with her so far?

Sheerlucidity
04-11-17, 14:13

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7aaa9783-6229-4790-af2c-9d7c45139e7aSounds like you may be her ex looking to get a leg up in a custody case.

GentleGiant43
04-11-17, 16:53
Anyone have any experience with her so far?She looks good. If my current SB doesn't change her availability, or the one I'm talking to who apparently keeps go cold feet, I'm going to reup and she's Def on my list to contact if she's still on there.

Mike7794
04-13-17, 02:14
I'm going to try not to make this too long. She is a UTR Pro. Now I know then I didn't. Found her on SA in March of last year showing she lived in Akron. We met a few times, then she lured me into a relationship. I saw a red flag early when we were texting to make the first meet. I most always meet for coffee to see if there is a connection both ways before I lay out my arrangement. She wanted to meet at my house and she couldn't tell me why by texting. That was the pro or utr flag. We ended up living together, not immediately but after a few months. She proceeded to steal over 21 k in cash out of my safe. It was actually a bit more. She hired a hacker to break into my devices and place a locator, recording through my mics while the camera was activated to monitor me, download all data and automatically the data would go to one of several cloud accounts. The 21 k was done several weeks ago, and I'm not real sure yet, but I think she was taking small amounts before. We officially split and I asked her to move out in November based on an event, but kept seeing each other for recreation. She was working with a guy in carrying this out and a hacker she hired. I filed a Theft report, and about 10 days later a detective came out to run finger prints on my safe, but came up with nothing. So I had to drop the charge until I could gather enough evidence to open it again.

I've felt I was being hacked and being tracked by a locator on my cell phone for several months, which ended up being at least since July of last year. I then hired a hacker and he found the evidence I needed while encrypting everything on me. So all of the hidden apps were removed, and then firewalls and encription went up to make it impossible to do it again. I have the admittance and the guy (I know who it is), and the hackers communication with her. That's all I can say. If anyone knows of her after seeing her pics let me know. And the hacking she did on me is another offense to add to the Theft, and Conspiracy. I hope I'm not going too far with Admin. With what I'm saying. Hope not. Again if you know this girl and have any information you can share with me please PM me. Watch she will hack you to steal from you. She targets guys on SA and probably here too. She is on at least 5 dating sites prowling. Oh I forgot she had the hacker wipe out my hard drives two or three times since I've known her.

RegulatorD
04-17-17, 07:56

He has been on the site awhile, anybody seen her? PM welcomed, thanks.

LikeMFlat
04-17-17, 10:57
Hi how does one tell the difference between a pro and sugarbaby do sugarbabies generally look better.Some would argue that anyone who exchanges intimacy for financial reward is a pro. But for the sake of our discussion here, I consider a real sugar baby to be someone who sees one guy, maybe 2-3 guys maximum, for an ongoing arrangement and an allowance. The allowance can be per-meet, but a real SB doesn't prefer one-time meets, she prefers ongoing, stable arrangements. These arrangements almost always involve more than just sex. When I've had real SB's, we usually go out on real dates like any other relationship. But the dates would always end with intimacy and she'd get an allowance of course. A real SB will always want to meet in public for a meet and greet, or an initial date so you can get to know each other. I've had real SB's who were willing to hook up immediately once we found out that we got along well, but often they want to wait for the second date.

In fact, when I do a meet and greet with someone who I think is a real SB, I treat it like any other first date and I don't usually even talk about the financial terms until after. If it's a first-time SB she may be nervous about it, so sometimes it's actually better to do via text after the meet. But other times we've discussed it in person at the end of the date.

SB's don't charge by the hour, and they can be a great value. Usually the price is more reasonable if it's ongoing. Some girls may not give it up for 200 once, but if you meet them weekly for 200 they may agree. My typical dates last an entire evening and sometimes overnight.

They're rare, but some of the SB's on SA aren't even looking for cash. I've had a few who never asked for a penny, other than taking them out to dinner, etc. And these aren't 40-year old ugly women. I've never seen anyone on SA older than 24 and they're usually among the more attractive girls on the site.

A pro, obviously, is looking to hook up for cash, plain and simple. Most pros still like to have regular, repeat clients but to a pro it's a bonus, not a necessity. Also with a true pro they'll usually be willing to meet at your place or a hotel without doing an initial meet and greet. And finally, a true pro will usually quote you a price up front, often before you ask. And the price may be quoted per hour. I have nothing against pros, but it's not why I joined SA. Some of the pros on SA aren't any better looking than BP girls.

Honestly, on SA, it's more of a spectrum than a binary thing. There are real, true SB's who will only meet if you want to give them a monthly allowance. And there are hourly pros. But there are also lots of girls in between. I think a lot of them might initially want an ongoing arrangement, but they quickly find out that a lot of guys on SA don't. And they realize that if they see one or two guys a week for 300 bucks, that adds up pretty fast. So they turn into a semi-pro or serial sugarbaby. That kind of girl is probably most common on SA and they can be a lot of fun. You usually get the experience of a real SB without as much commitment. Usually they'll spend the whole evening with you, and they're often much better looking than BP girls or even the more hardened pros on SA.

I like to have at least one or two consistent SBs but I like the occasional one-time meet for variety. Personally, I stick to girls who are 18-24 and in college or recent grads with no kids. That automatically eliminates most of the hardened pros. I think I'm up to about 10 students just from OSU alone in the past few months and I've never spent more than 300/ meet, 200 is common. And with the real SB's at least, I don't think there's a correlation between price and looks / performance. Hands down, the most attractive girl I've seen from SA didn't ask for cash at all.

As I've said before, SA is a gold mine if you have the patience and time. It can be time consuming and frustrating, since lots of girls are fake or will flake out on you. But when you find a good one, it's more than worth the trouble.

John HandCock
04-18-17, 14:56
Some would argue that anyone who exchanges intimacy for financial reward is a pro. But for the sake of our discussion here, I consider a real sugar baby to be someone who sees one guy, maybe 2-3 guys maximum, for an ongoing arrangement and an allowance. The allowance can be per-meet, but a real SB doesn't prefer one-time meets, she prefers ongoing, stable arrangements. These arrangements almost always involve more than just sex. When I've had real SB's, we usually go out on real dates like any other relationship. But the dates would always end with intimacy and she'd get an allowance of course. A real SB will always want to meet in public for a meet and greet, or an initial date so you can get to know each other. I've had real SB's who were willing to hook up immediately once we found out that we got along well, but often they want to wait for the second date.

In fact, when I do a meet and greet with someone who I think is a real SB, I treat it like any other first date and I don't usually even talk about the financial terms until after. If it's a first-time SB she may be nervous about it, so sometimes it's actually better to do via text after the meet. But other times we've discussed it in person at the end of the date.

SB's don't charge by the hour, and they can be a great value. Usually the price is more reasonable if it's ongoing. Some girls may not give it up for 200 once, but if you meet them weekly for 200 they may agree. My typical dates last an entire evening and sometimes overnight.

They're rare, but some of the SB's on SA aren't even looking for cash. I've had a few who never asked for a penny, other than taking them out to dinner, etc. And these aren't 40-year old ugly women. I've never seen anyone on SA older than 24 and they're usually among the more attractive girls on the site.

A pro, obviously, is looking to hook up for cash, plain and simple. Most pros still like to have regular, repeat clients but to a pro it's a bonus, not a necessity. Also with a true pro they'll usually be willing to meet at your place or a hotel without doing an initial meet and greet. And finally, a true pro will usually quote you a price up front, often before you ask. And the price may be quoted per hour. I have nothing against pros, but it's not why I joined SA. Some of the pros on SA aren't any better looking than BP girls.

Honestly, on SA, it's more of a spectrum than a binary thing. There are real, true SB's who will only meet if you want to give them a monthly allowance. And there are hourly pros. But there are also lots of girls in between. I think a lot of them might initially want an ongoing arrangement, but they quickly find out that a lot of guys on SA don't. And they realize that if they see one or two guys a week for 300 bucks, that adds up pretty fast. So they turn into a semi-pro or serial sugarbaby. That kind of girl is probably most common on SA and they can be a lot of fun. You usually get the experience of a real SB without as much commitment. Usually they'll spend the whole evening with you, and they're often much better looking than BP girls or even the more hardened pros on SA.

I like to have at least one or two consistent SBs but I like the occasional one-time meet for variety. Personally, I stick to girls who are 18-24 and in college or recent grads with no kids. That automatically eliminates most of the hardened pros. I think I'm up to about 10 students just from OSU alone in the past few months and I've never spent more than 300/ meet, 200 is common. And with the real SB's at least, I don't think there's a correlation between price and looks / performance. Hands down, the most attractive girl I've seen from SA didn't ask for cash at all.

As I've said before, SA is a gold mine if you have the patience and time. It can be time consuming and frustrating, since lots of girls are fake or will flake out on you. But when you find a good one, it's more than worth the trouble.Your pretty much on point but in my world a sb has only one sd. If she has a rotation Then she is utr andt he bigger the rotation punts her pro or pro sb. At that point its just a matter of titles and where she has a profile.

LikeMFlat
04-18-17, 18:10
Your pretty much on point but in my world a sb has only one sd. If she has a rotation Then she is utr andt he bigger the rotation punts her pro or pro sb. At that point its just a matter of titles and where she has a profile.That's a common way to define things and I wouldn't argue with it. I've known a couple SB's who had maybe two SD's, but then they deactivated and only saw the same two guys for ongoing arrangements. I still consider that an SB, but some people wouldn't and that's a valid opinion.

If I see someone who says she's an SB, and we set up a weekly arrangement but she's still hitting the site hard, then she's probably an UTR or pro. This happens a lot and sometimes it's our fault. I think a lot of girls sign up with the intention of finding one great guy to give them an allowance for a long time. Then the first guy they see promises them an ongoing arrangement, only to disappear after they hook up once or twice. Then it happens again. And eventually she gets hooked on the money and becomes something of a pro, even if it wasn't intentional.

Sometimes I want an ongoing arrangement and sometimes a quick hookup. I try to be honest about my intentions, especially with the girls who seem genuinely new to this.

I don't mind if an SB has another SD, it takes some of the pressure off, prevents them from getting attached (it can and does happen), and I won't feel quite as bad if I have to end things. But if I'm in an ongoing arrangement, I do expect them to be honest and tell me if they're seeing anyone else and if so, how many guys. And if I find out they're lying, I cut them loose. And it's not hard to find out with the help of this forum and a second free SA account.

JizMan
04-18-17, 19:05
Don't anyone give me that "different strokes for different folks" BS or "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" crap. This girl needs to re-adjust her expectations. This profile has to be a joke?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ffa9c247-cf0e-4f96-b83e-777b03410c87

FarFarAway
04-18-17, 19:41
That's a common way to define things and I wouldn't argue with it. I've known a couple SB's who had maybe two SD's, but then they deactivated and only saw the same two guys for ongoing arrangements. I still consider that an SB, but some people wouldn't and that's a valid opinion.

I don't mind if an SB has another SD, it takes some of the pressure off, prevents them from getting attached (it can and does happen), and I won't feel quite as bad if I have to end things. But if I'm in an ongoing arrangement, I do expect them to be honest and tell me if they're seeing anyone else and if so, how many guys. And if I find out they're lying, I cut them loose. And it's not hard to find out with the help of this forum and a second free SA account.Just keep in mind that sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. There's an interesting convo on the Richmond SB thread on this topic. If you want to bring specific info about specific girls onto this blog, expect the girls you are seeing to do the same thing. If you've got something significant to lose if your activities in the bowl came to light, watch out. Usually, the girls have much less to lose, and in fact that is what enables them to be on SA without big worries.

WhoWho
04-19-17, 22:10
A lot of people say sugarbabies and escorts are the same thing I'm just wondering if this is true or not.

WanderingAbout
04-21-17, 12:11
Answer is in front of you.

A lot of people say sugarbabies and escorts are the same thing I'm just wondering if this is true or not.

Swiss18
04-23-17, 14:18
In my experience. SB's are just escorts who are too shy, embarrassed, or delusional to call themselves that.

Swiss18
04-23-17, 14:57
Anyone have any experience with her so far?I'm curious what cbushero has to say. We met downtown for drinks Wednesday. $100 initial meet. Seems very sweet, but down to party.

CbusHero
04-24-17, 07:44
Nope I am not a jealous ex. She's a friend of a friend and it would be messy to see her sexually. It sounds like noone has had any luck taking her for a spin. Good luck guys.

I'm curious what cbushero has to say. We met downtown for drinks Wednesday. $100 initial meet. Seems very sweet, but down to party.

Cherny
04-24-17, 19:49

He has been on the site awhile, anybody seen her? PM welcomed, thanks.I have not seen her but the photo of her ass from behind, sitting by the pool, is AMAZING! I need to reach out to this lady.

FarFarAway
04-24-17, 19:55
In my experience. SB's are just escorts who are too shy, embarrassed, or delusional to call themselves that.You guys are so seasoned. I'd recommend actually studying the subject, which you can do over on the Richmond VA Sugar thread, or the Highlights archive.

Swiss18
04-24-17, 20:47
Going to have to disagree. What happens in VA has no bearing on my opinion of Columbus happenings.

JizMan
04-25-17, 18:40
You guys are so seasoned. I'd recommend actually studying the subject, which you can do over on the Richmond VA Sugar thread, or the Highlights archive.There are multiple scenarios and relationships we as SDs enter into with a SB. I think initially, we are seizing on an opportunity that arises from a weakness in the SBs life that results in her using a SB platform as a way to meet her basic needs or enhance her lifestyle. I other words, most of them either need the cash to survive or have this entitled vision of themselves and think someone is going to lavish them with gifts and 100 dollar bills to flash like pimps on their FB or IG in exchange for providing conversation & companionship. However, I don't think most of these girls have a clue what it's going to take to meet their expectations.

RegulatorD
04-26-17, 07:40
I avoid the BPG's (backpage girls), the TW's (time wasters), and GPS's, and whats left has truly been AMAZING for me, lots of tight young fresh pussy. My problem now is being greedy, balancing new pussy with my regulars.

JizMan
04-26-17, 09:12
Ok. We all see this girl trolling endlessly on SA and everyone I spoke to has received the same canned offer from her as I have, but is suspicious and thinks something doesn't seem right. Probably time to open it up to the forum and see if anyone is willing to admit he met her or has any new intel to contribute.