PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Member #2650
01-01-05, 06:34
Ten Batsu,
VIP was great.
Overall, 4 haole's there. Heather just started there. Said Evergreen has haoles too.No shit?! They must have been hiding them from me when I was there. I have had Heather(outrageaous stretch marks) at Orchid and posted about it a few months ago. She said she also worked at VIP, but I never saw her there. I am suprised that there were 4 haoles because I was going at various times of the night with no sightings. I have had a haole at evergreen about 6 months ago, but I forgot her name. I do remember she had the second best pair of tatas I have ever seen. She had brown hair and was about 5'4", so if anyone remembers her name let me know. I check my PM also.

Thanks,

Hapaman
01-04-05, 04:13
Cruised around on Kuhio a few nights back. Ran into Lexi, a Puerto Rican, Black, Hispanic mix looking girl with huge, I mean huge knockers. She was wearing this top that barely covered her nipples only. Damn. I think her picture was taken by a fellow poster on the Waikiki thread a couple of months ago. So she stops me and asks me if I want to go. I should have said no but those huge DDs made me nuts and went with her. Got in a cab, went to a hotel across the Ilikai. She talked all the way in the cab. Man, can she talk. We get up to the room and she's still talking. Off went her top, she gave me a quick CBJ, then a quick MISH telling me to hurry the whole time. Unreal boobs, but not a GFE, which you can't find in Waikiki anyway. I should stick to Gina in Waikiki or better yet, just go the AMP. Paid $2.

Member #2650
01-05-05, 04:26
but not a GFE, which you can't find in Waikiki anyway.
For the most part, I agree wholeheartedly, but I think it is possible every once and a very great while to find one. I had one, or at least as close as I ever got before, over a year ago with a slim and very pretty blonde named Stephanie. I smoked her and her roomate out, and we just hit it off from there. I got full service in all positions, double shots, DFK and all that for $130 with no rushing. She even let me watch her piss and showed me how she shaved her private areas. One time her roomate came in when we were "in session", and she spanked my ass and asked how I was doing. She's gone now, but I do remember her fondly. I am mostly an AMP guy now, but I will go for the occasional SW because of her. I am almost always disappointed, but you never know right. YM will always V.

Bench Warmer
02-13-05, 00:14
I checked out Orchid a couple of times looking for haole providers, but it wasn't a white Xmas. There was one chunky haole girl, looked more like portuguese instead of pure white pleasure. I passed.I visited again a couple of weeks ago and yes, the haole girls are not there anymore. There used to be a young haole girl named Suzie there. She said that she also worked at Femme Nu in the afternoons (2-8). I didn't verify. She was about 5'2" tall, 95 lbs. She changes from blonde to orange to brown hair. She said that she was 20 but she looked more like a run-away. I saw her car and it had a Kapolei HS parking permit sticker on the windshield. She was very enthusiastic and provided great service. I don't know where she is working right now though.

I'm still on the hunt for Japanese girls. Has anyone tried "The Japan" in century center yet? They've been advertising in the Pennysaver claiming to have Japanese girls.

Acaryu
02-24-05, 11:53
I was there for a few days and the block around the international market is jumping hot. Most of the girls are 6-9's, hot, hot, hot. A number of them looks east european/Russian. Beautiful, long legs, slim. I have seen two girls, one nice looking oriental girl and one beautiful blonde went with 7 Japanese guys to their hotel. Must be a gangbang going on. The downside is that when my girlfriend went shopping in the daytime in the malls there, she was continually harassed by the Johns. Well, it is a complement in a way.

Member #2650
02-26-05, 00:55
she was continually harassed by the Johns. Well, it is a complement in a way.Hey Red, that's kind of funny. Was it a compliment that she was chosen by the johns or that she looked like a hooker?

PghTraveler
03-04-05, 08:31
Sorry to dredge up an old post, but i think you're talking about Vietnamese Jennifer. This is a bar behind the sex shop next to Femme Nu, right near Evergreen. I talked to her tonight and got the sense that something extra might be available, but I wasn't really interested. She seemed like a nice, sad person, but physically I just couldn't get into it. She is probably at *least* late 40s, hair teased up in in a Warrant-sort-of-way, with scary, tranny makeup and hard-as-a-rock implants.

I will say that the new bartender, Jade, is hot as hell.

NOw just a query, has anyone been to the small bar behind the sex hop which is near Rock Za? I walked in there with a guy I met that night, and picked up an old Vietnamese woman, late 40's who was charging me $200 for all night. SHe has an INCREDIBLE body with perfect breasts. I was just sitting in a booth having a drink checking her out, next thing shes over me wanting me to buy her drinks for $20. I got her down to 5 whilst she played with my cock, and basically i played and sucked her tits in the bar.

Anyway went back to her place, where for 2 hours I got what I wanted then got her to drive me home.

Anyone else "come across her int heir journeys?

Kumbu
03-07-05, 17:56
I second Redhead's note about how hot Waikiki is right now. I've been visiting Waiks for a couple fo years now, and I think Friday night was the hottest (for SW action) that I have ever seen it. It was 9:30pm and I was dropping some guests off back to their hotel and I just couldn't resist when I saw the dozens of beautiful women walking up and down Kuhio. I parked on the Ala Wai and sat on the wall at the Ohana East and watched for a good 20 minutes. I counted 19 different women, all of whom were clear SWs (gorgeous too).

I ended up going with a blonde, mid-twenties, blue one-piece skin-tight mini, gorgeous (to die for) legs, slightly large ass (nice), and average boobs, name is Cindy. Her face was a little over-made up, but attractive nonetheless. We walked to her apt., which was in a run-down building between Kuhio and the Ala Wai. It was clearly a working apartment (sounds of fake orgasms coming out of one of the rooms). We used what I can only describe as a walk-in closet with a futon mattress (no frame) on the ground.

She asked what I wanted, and I said half-and-half. She quoted $400, I laughed, we negotiated and settled on $220 (her legs were driving me crazy, my will control was shot). I handed her the cash and she pulled off her mini in one swift move - awsome! CBJ (mediocre), followed by cowgirl. I tried to grab her ass as she did the CBJ and also after she mounted me, but she kept taking my hands off her ass. She told me that her rules are: no kissing, no sucking of her titties (sensitive nipples), no daty, no rough stuff and no fingering. I told her I did not want to finger, just grab, but she was still very resistant.

After a minute of cowgirl I wanted to see her ass, so I tried to switch to doggie. She refused! She said she does not do doggie. I tried for several minutes to get her to agree, but she refused. I then told her that I could go forever in cowgirl or mish or any other position, but doggie is my weakness and I will cum in a matter of seconds. That got her and she agreed! So we switched into doggie, and I must say it was worth it just for the view.

But she did what I hate - she grabbed my thing with her hand, guided me into her, and then refused to let go. She said it was to keep the cover on, but I think it was just to control me and try to get me to cum faster. Anyway, it wasn't all that satisfying in the end.

Overall, this was not the best of experiences, but this is what you get in Waikiki - rushed service. The girls are here to make a buck, and they know how busy the streets are with tourists right now. Why waste their time in here with you when they could be fleecing some rich tourist? I HAVE had good expereinces in Waiks, it's just a gamble.

PghTraveler
03-07-05, 22:00
So a home run, a double, and an emphatic strikeout for me.

The home run was Blue, a Seattle FBSM provider visiting and doing FS for Volcano Girls. See my report under Honolulu. CBJ, but very much a GFE attitude with lots of sensuality. At $250 for well over an hour in a nice apartment near Waikiki, a steal given the prices the SWs like to quote.

As for AMPs, I had a decent time at Pine Tree on Keeamouku. Mamasan insisted on choosing a girl for me; the one who came in was not who I would have chosen, but it was a good experience. Girl's name is Monica--Korean, larger girl (tall and strong--not heavy). No kissing, and the CBJ was pretty perfunctory. MPCFS and I finished in a very energetic DS that left us both sweating. We had a really hard time talking to each other. She spent a lot of time staring at me, which was a little unnerving. The place looks really seedy from the outside, but inside it's pretty well appointed.

Now the strikeout. For the first time in many years of playing, I got burned on Waikiki. An incredibly hot, strawberry-blonde, spinner type with a lip ring, goes by "Boston," offered me a full hour, FS, for $200. Given the prices, I thought it was too good to be true. Then she wanted the $$ BEFORE we went to the room. Of course I said no, but I was also horny and drunk (rule 1: never negotiate with hookers when drunk), and she talked me into offering her a portion of the fee as a goodwill offering. I did, her HUGE gorilla pimp came around the corner, she cut and ran. As I have more to lose than a few dollars, I did not make a scene, although I should have.

Live and learn. She also advertises on ********** so be aware.

Member #2650
03-10-05, 00:47
Did the stroll the other night and saw a bunch of the SW hunnies walking around. Ginger remembers me as she walks by with another beautiful young blonde and asks me if I wanted to play with her friend. I emphatically said, "yes", and we catch a cab to her place that she shares with Ginger. She was goregeous with a nice booty with legs for days, and fine A cups. When we got down to business, it was stricly SW style with the girl trying the holding the jimmy trick of fucking the hand. I told her this is not happening because it wasn't even inside which she said it was, and she took her hand away for a couple of seconds and let me put it inside and look at it entering. Once in, I started to pound away. She felt real good as I started to really get into it, but then after a couple of minutes (might've been a couple of seconds), she says, "Time's up!". I was like WTF! She asked if I had any more cash, and I was like "NO!". I ended up finishing myself off and I shot a wad on the bed and didn't clean it up...F*#k her! I then walked back to my car feeling like I just got conned.

Overall, she was fine as hell, but the service was non existent.

L - 9+
S - -1
A - 2

Back Door Man
03-29-05, 21:07
I had seen her a few nights before, in a more sober state of mind, but since I was traveling with a rather large group, I couldn't partake in her pleasures until later on in the week. I was staying at the hotel above the seven - eleven and was able to do some shopping after all the regular shops closed down. I was able to ditch most of the group I was with and find the B-E-A utiful BSW named Carmen for the sale price of 1.8.

Carmen is a BSW, with nice round ass and nice big round boobies. In my stupor from all my drinks at the Vu down the street from my hotel, I was unable to tell if the boobage was enhanced or Au Naturale. Nice non-the-less!

Her personality was not what I expected, given the providers I have to choose from around my local strolls. She was upbeat, not rushed in anyway and didn't seem to be bothered by my inebriated state of mind. She had her own place that she shared with another provider. That provider by the way had an Asian customer who must have been in a panicky state when we walked in. There was a lot of hush, hush and it's ok! I guess he calmed down and got back to the business at hand, as that is what I went ahead and did as well with Carmen.

In my state of mind, I wanted to DATY, but that wasn't allowed, not sure if nipple suckling was on the menu? Too drunk to tell. I was unable to complete the task, so I was given the opportunity to finish off manually, as she too fingered herself, with that beautiful round ass just out of tongues reach above my face. I did what I went there to do, and she cleaned me up and got herself staightened up, before she walked me back towards my hotel.

Carmen gave me her number and said that she has never changed it in forever and a day. I will be checking into her again, should I ever make it to the Islands again.

Waikiki808
03-30-05, 01:45
Carmen is a BSW, with nice round ass and nice big round boobies. In my stupor from all my drinks at the Vu down the street from my hotel, I was unable to tell if the boobage was enhanced or Au Naturale. Nice non-the-less! They're enhanced, but extrodinarily well done. Carmen really is a sweetheart; glad to see she's still out there. Does she still wear her hair tied back?

Hapaman
03-31-05, 00:54
I had seen her a few nights before, in a more sober state of mind, but since I was traveling with a rather large group, I couldn't partake in her pleasures until later on in the week. I was staying at the hotel above the seven - eleven and was able to do some shopping after all the regular shops closed down. I was able to ditch most of the group I was with and find the B-E-A utiful BSW named Carmen for the sale price of 1.8.

Yep, Carmen is the friendliest out there. The only thing I don't like about her is that she shares a room with others. My personal favorite in Waikiki is Gina.

Ninguno Especial
08-03-05, 20:40
Several years ago I made 9 or 10 trips to HI in a 2 yr period on biz butt plenty of pleasure ass well. Can't recall the name of the upstairs MP in Waikiki. Korean operated and they gave you a card that they would stamp. If you <came> 9 or 10 times you got a freebie. Problem was that action was limited to HJ, at least with the gal I repeated with several times.

Then one day there was this newbie in from NYC who agreed to FS. Will never forget that. she agreed to out dates on my next trip butt next trip she was no longer working.

Anyone remember a Sara or Sarah? Not the best looker but HOT, HOT, HOT.

Also liked a SW named Kiki (Asian ass well).

Hdaisuki
08-10-05, 01:50
I'm sorry for posting this in this section, but I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with any Japanese girls from Japan. Are there any kind of secret places to go to in Waikiki to have a sure-fire way to get them? Is there any type of process to go through? I'm really into them and would love to tally them up. I would be glad to let you guys know about how it goes.

Hdaisuki
08-10-05, 05:20
I understand that the thread is for general reports, but I was just wonderin if anyone of you guys had any luck with the Japanese gals in Waikiki. Any of you know how one can go about for a sure-fire way to get success with them? I'd love to know!

Member #3064
08-10-05, 22:48
Hdaisuki how is your Japanese language skill and how comfortable are you with speaking Japanese. Many Japanese girls do speak a little English, but feel much more comfortable if you could speak Japanese.

I know this may seem obvious, but if you speak Japanese relatively well, you could try Waikiki, or Ala Moana Center. If your language skill is not at a level were you can carry on a simple conversation, I would suggest taking classes.

Good luck

Hdaisuki
08-11-05, 02:04
Thanks 3064,

Actually, I'm ok with the speaking. I can carry on a simple convo. I was just wondering where exactly in Waikiki or if there is such a place where its an understanding that a guy wants to pick up a Japanese girl and a Japanese girl wants a guy to pick up on her y'know? Has anyone in here had any luck with that? Thanks again 3064

Member #3064
08-12-05, 03:04
Hdaisuki,

Don't know if there is an understanding about this place, but I've been pretty lucky at the Mai Tai Bar. This is not the bar at Ala Moana, but the one on the beach at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel (the Pink Hotel). It is small place and many people show up to listen to live Hawaiian music and watch the sunset. The best time I found is just before sunset. It should be a little crowded, so you will have an excuse to ask if you could sit with a single girl or a group of girls. Just remeber to dress nice, but not over dress, and be polite and make lots of small talk.

You may have to buy a couple of rounds of drinks, but I found most Japanese girls like to drink so they will happily accept your offers.

Don't know if this will help, but good luck.

Ho Down Man
09-08-05, 11:50
Hey mongers,

I was in Waikiki this past week and on Tuesday night I decided to partake in some fun. I took a walk from my hotel at the Ashton Waikiki and about 15 minutes later, I came across Hooker Heaven. There were as many as 15 of the most beautiful ladies I had ever seen and all to my delight. After about an hour of scoping I finally had Ginger come by to talk with me. After a few minutes of negotiating, we agreed upon $120 for full service. Took a 2 minute cab ride to her place and away we went. She is very accomodating, great conversation, very agile and enjoyed the overall experience. I would definitely recommend. She is blonde, about 5'8", 110 pounds, small rack but very very nice legs and ass.

Good luck

Ho Man

Member #2650
09-09-05, 06:28
had Ginger come by to talk with me. After a few minutes of negotiating, we agreed upon $120 for full service...She is very accomodating, great conversation, very agile and enjoyed the overall experience. I would definitely recommend. She is blonde, about 5'8", 110 pounds, small rack but very very nice legs and ass.

I used to like Ginger a lot too, but she never allowed the doggie position. Has she changed from the times I used to see her which was about two years ago? If so, I will try her again because she did have the sweetest legs on the block.

Ho Down Man
09-09-05, 12:43
I used to like Ginger a lot too, but she never allowed the doggie position. Has she changed from the times I used to see her which was about two years ago? If so, I will try her again because she did have the sweetest legs on the block.

Actually Ginger has not changed. The money I paid only got me straight sex. She is pretty limber though, had her legs around my neck and bent fully back towards her head which was nice but we never moved to doggie. Maybe she thinks its too personal for that position. Who knows but it was my last night in Hawaii and she has the sweetest legs around.

Good luck

Nightknight
09-16-05, 22:23
I was in Waikiki on Wednesday Night to attend the special Sunset on the Beach that was featuring the second season premiere episode of LOST. This show which is filmed primarily in Hawaii has been nominated for 12 Emmy Awards. They also showed the first episode of the new series Invasion. The crowd was quite large so I ended up having to park in a residential area in Kapahulu and walk back down towards the zoo and across the street to the beach. Unfortunately, it was raining which made watching the program somewhat uncomfortable. Also, people kept opening up umbrellas which sometimes obscured part of the screen. The palm trees didn't help either. There were a couple of fire trucks that zoomed by with their sirens blazing, so no one could hear the dialogue while that was going on. Still it was a neat experience. Mayor Mufi was there as well as a number of cast members from LOST. Unfortunately, the female stars weren't there.

The rain wasn't all bad. I saw one woman in a wet disheveled black dress who looked quite provocative with her dress matted against her skin. Also, I saw this one young woman who was wearing short black shorts and a form-fitting red(?) top. This girl looked very much like a young Jennifer Love Hewitt. She had a remarkable figure and lovely face. There were also the occasional surfer girls and or swimmers who were coming out of the water as darkness fell. They provided a bit of eye candy as well.

I am going to have to watch the episode of LOST again when it comes out on TV next week. After the show was over, over half of the crowd left. There was a much smaller crowd who remained to watch the first episode of Invasion. This show is a new drama, but unfortunately, it seems to be a knockoff of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. This makes the story a bit too predictable in my opinion. I hope that the writers show some originality in their story line.

After the shows, needed to use the restroom so I went to a nearby hotel. On my way out, I passed a couple of young Japanese tourist women. One of them gave me a nice smile as she passed by. It is times like that that I wish that I was fluent in Japanese. I walked back to my car. It took me a while to find it because I turned left on the street where I parked rather than right. I had to backtrack a bit before locating my vehicle. I decided to drive down Kuhio Avenue to see the sights. Maybe it was too early, or maybe I was not looking in the right place, but I only saw one blond woman with a ponytail who looked like a SW. She was standing in front of the former Deja Vu location and then walked over and began speaking with a passer by. After that, I drove to Club Sun which I have reported on in the Strip Bar thread.

GuyinHawaii
10-02-05, 12:29
After spending a short time in downtown last Friday, I decided to try to find a diamond in the rough in Waikiki. My effort panned out well.

Walking down Kuhio I found a tall blond girl wearing a tight fitting one piece mini-dress. After some small talk, and me making sure she knew I was local and not a rich tourist, we got in a cab for a short trip donw the street. I wish there was a better way to get to the place we all go. It's not like its that far.

The room was actually empty this time, a first for me! We then negotiated a price for FS. She started at 250, down from the typical 300. I was able to talk her down to 160 using the wet weather as a bargaining point. She must have been in a good mood because she didn't seemed rushed during the CBJ and ensuing CG and mish. Finished up mish and I drove her back to the strip. I parked nearby the hotel hoping this is where I would end up. ;-)

Have fun!

Hapaman
11-10-05, 03:13
Drove around Waikiki a couple of nights ago near midnight. There was nobody out. The only SW I noticed was Klassy, Tobi or whatever she goes by nowadays. I heard Gina left the business. Big time bummer. She was my favorite. My second favorite Carmen was no where to be found.