PDA

View Full Version : Piper

Cola 1965
03-10-16, 13:27
Anybody caught up with Piper yet?

21, tall spinner and from pics obviously not shy. Text back and forth but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Says 150/ hr, protection, no anal but when I didn't respond back right away she sends back a message and says, " you must be looking for raw or Anal, LOL. I didn't press the issue bc I wasn't ready to see her yet but.

That always tells me she is up for bending her rules a bit to seal the deal.

I'm 95% sure her pics are legit and she's legit too but I generally take my time over a week or two before seeing anyone especially with tourist season around the corner and the soon to come sting operation season sure to come sooner rather than later.

Peace. Be safe out there.

LetsTalkKink
03-11-16, 21:11

21, tall spinner and from pics obviously not shy. Text back and forth but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Says 150/ hr, protection, no anal but when I didn't respond back right away she sends back a message and says, " you must be looking for raw or Anal, LOL. I didn't press the issue bc I wasn't ready to see her yet but.

I'm 95% sure her pics are legit and she's legit too but I generally take my time over a week or two before seeing anyone especially with tourist season around the corner and the soon to come sting operation season sure to come sooner rather than later.

Peace. Be safe out there.I can't tell you how bad of an experience in few enough words. Looks are ok, but that's the only good thing. If you really want the bad details message me, but I would stay clear. Bad new, bad friends, druggie.

Roush 427
03-11-16, 21:56

Peace. Be safe out there.You say its getting that time again to clean up for the tourist, just sayin Roush.

Cola 1965
03-12-16, 17:23
I can't tell you how bad of an experience in few enough words. Looks are ok, but that's the only good thing. If you really want the bad details message me, but I would stay clear. Bad new, bad friends, druggie.I was going to see her but it become such a hassle. I pulled up and passed. Instincts must be working well. Thanks. I won't try again.