PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-25-05, 23:57
Thread Starter.

18Wheels12Roses
04-22-05, 21:16
Not sure where to post this. After reading thru several past posts all around GA looking for action in Brunswick; I decided to try VIP (I95 X29). Should I say, tried to try them. Both Monday and Tuesday night I drove by only to find a police car parked at the front door. The sign in the window showed opened. I am not sure if there was anyone in the car or if it was being used as a deterent. I am not too proud to say, it detered me! Maybe another time! 18&12

18Wheels12Roses
04-22-05, 21:33
With no luck at VIP I decided Wednesday and Thursday to give the Red Carpet a try. Not a bad place for a small town. No privacy for lap dances good grinds though. Very much a place for locals not used to us travelers.

Wednesday- stayed pretty much the entire night and got a feeling for the place. Got several dances; nothing special (10). One heavy blonde put my hands on her tits and then her cookie for a very quick second.

Thursday- Got my fill Wednesday; but as luck would have it, a co-worker wanted to check it out. Glad he twisted my arm! A bit slower this night and the girls were much more receptive. Did my normal share the wealth and ended up spending the last few hours working this gal (Name being withheld for obvious reasons). We met at the gas station down the road after the club closed and talked some more. Convienced her to come back to my room. Was having a great time. We had agreed that I would take her back to her car in the morning around 8 but around 6 she jumps up in a panic saying that she had to get back that her "Man" was going to be pissed. Now I am pissed 'cause she said she was single! "Man" if you are reading this, I appologize, I don't tread in another mans yard. She catches a taxi and I havn't heard from her since.

I guess small towns do have something to offer and it only cost me the dances at the clubs ( and drinks, a shit load of drinks!)