PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Jire HJ
01-03-05, 10:27
Wow, I came back in town (see my Atlanta post) only to find this place dead! Is WPB a ghost town or has everyone just taken the holidays off?

Mikey Baby
01-04-05, 08:24
Found a cutie walking down Dixie @ 20th around 3pm yesterday. Short white dress, rocker sandels laced up the calf. Caught her eye and got her nod. She hopped in after I drove to a sidestreet. Gave quite enthusiatic oral attention and she allowed all the touched I wanted. Love'em when its no quit, no spit! She accepted an Andy with pleasure (mine of course).

Zap Brannigan
01-06-05, 02:10
Mikey & Gamer,

Thanks for the replies.

The first time I went, they took my first name & birth date, so they can tell how many times I visit.

When I was in the room, I overheard the desk lady saying "he's a little nervous".

Maybe that worked in my favor?

The provider got undressed & did BBBJ for $40 plus $40 for a half hour (and I heard some female moaning from another room, which was encouraging).

The second time, it was $20 for HJ with the older lady.

I went again recently and it was almost the same thing, but with a younger girl (Claudia).

All I can say is this, and it is NOT a racial thing, and I doubt it has anything to do with it: the first time, both women were American (older blonde hair lady & young black girl). The next two times, everyone there was Hispanic.
I give these descriptions in case anyone out there knows these ladies.

Did the place change hands?

Can anyone recommend any other MP's or AMP's in the Boynton area? I know there are more places the further north you go.

Thanks

Mikey Baby
01-06-05, 20:34
Zap,

Not sure of the place you are referring to? Can you provide some more details. Good post otherwise.

The Mikester

Real Chaser
01-07-05, 01:44
There is actually signs of life in West Palm. Tue AM @4:30 I found WSW Dawn on dixie south of Southern. Definately no runway model, a little chunky, but still okay. Was very friendly and gave me what I call an "aggressive" bbbjncim for a jack. I say this because it wasn't rushed, but a very fast technique. I enjoyed it, it was new, and I woult repeat, so let's score her,

Looks: 5
Body: 5
Technique:7
Attitude: 7.5

Overall, not a bad find If you dont care what they look like.

Zap Brannigan
01-07-05, 12:38
Sorry, guys. That was all a continuation of my very first post. It's Magic Hands in Boynton, just south of Gateway.

I went this morning (since I was going to be late to work anyway). I got Ellie. Great massage, but only HJ. She left the room right away & didn't ask for anything, but I tipped 20.

Maybe their policies have changed?

hcm4
01-07-05, 16:32
Back to freezing Mass all too soon. On my 3 week vacation, I was able to visit my favorite Boca AMP's (names witheld unless you PM me). I think these places are the best bang for the buck if you just want a HR.

I went twice, the first time I saw Yoko. She was older, I'd say late 30's to ealy 40's, but very nice body and pretty face (7 overall). She was in some short shorts and a halter. I've been here before, but never had her, and I tel her this. I get a great hour-long massage that ends in some light, tickling touch over back, ass, and balls. She has me flip, and does some ball and pole play with her fingernails. Ohhh, do I love that. Anyway, She brings her head down close, and blows slowly on Mr. Happy as if she were puting out candles ona cake. When I'm rock hard, she starts a slow HJ, allowing me to touch her bum. She brings her leg up on the table and sits down, reaches for some baby oil, and goes to work, allowing me to touch her leg, bum, and rub her back, but nothing else. She does a great job, and soon I cum, whispering her name, and I think she got off on that, for she was smiling at me when I statred calling it. Anyway, she cleans me up, helps me dress, and kisses me goodbye. A great time.

I went back a week later, but Yoko was not there. A slim, short-haired Yumi gets me at the door, and she looks great! I was praying that she was not playing mamasan, and was going to hand me off. I ask to use the men's room, and pass the lounge where the other two girls are hanging out. There was one I had a few years ago, who is really sweet, and gives a great massage and HR, but she's not very pretty (a 3 or so). The other is even better than Yumi, and was a 8 at least, but mamasan leands me to room and helps me undress. Yumi is thin with nice legs, a nice real rack (not big, but very nice) and dressed in short shorts and a blue halter that is cut low. She gives an good massage, but nothing like Yoko's. She ends with some ass and bal play, and on the flip goes right to work with the baby oil. Great release, but when I tried some innocent touching, she did not seem too pleased. Oh well. She helps me dress, kisses me on the ear, and then the lips/cheek.

Like I said, if you just want a HR, this place rocks. Good looking girls who are very nice, great massages, and happy ending, all for $80. I tip the girls on the way out, which brings me to a question--

For you mongers that hit these type AMP's, what do you usually tip? None is stated, and I generally give $20. Is this to little? If so, the girls have never given me bad service whenever I go. Is more required ettiquete, or is $20 ok?

I'll be back in Boca in two months, and will post any reports on my activity then.

Hcm4

Mikey Baby
01-07-05, 17:37
RC,

Think I saw the chickie you are refering to on Dixie this afternoon around 1:30pm. Was she wearing blue short short with a white tee? Saw her just south of Southern. She was stopped by WP LEO and given a talking to. I drove a few blocks ahead of her and as she was walking north I got to talk to her at a stop sign at an intersecting street. Told me BJ for a Jackson as well. Because LEO was still in the area, I passed but I will hook up with her next week if she is around. Was this car service or did she have a place?

Real Chaser
01-09-05, 18:24
Mikey,

I didn't see her this morning, I didn't cruise. But she is about 35 or so, brownish hair, wears glasses, and a little chunky in the thighs and butt. She is not alot to look at, but who cares in the dark with her face down in your lap? (lol) When I had her it was car service, claims she does not live alone. But she seemed to have a good attitude, witch goes miles with me. Hope this helps. Forgot to ask for digits.

Member #1226
01-21-05, 10:43
Guys,

I don't post too often, but I read all the time. If you need info about Colombia, just let me know.

I knew a long time ago about Bangkok, from an old post, but never went there; posts on previous weeks made me take the decision, so I went and was attended initially by June (is she what you call the mamasan? no idea). Nice girl, helped me undress and go into the steam room. After 10 mins, she came back and helped me move to the room, where I was attended by Julie, who gave me a great massage walking on my back. All my back cracked free!

After turn around and very light massage she asked what she could do 4 me, so I asked what the options were, and I believe the full menu was available. Cheap guy that I am, I asked what I could get for 2 jacksons, and that got me only HJ. Again, I don't think that the right tip wouldn't have taken me anywhere.

Also, I get the same treatment at Aiko, in Hallandale Beach, though there I have had also thai massage instead on walking on back. Also HJ, but great service.

Jire HJ
02-02-05, 20:41
Is anyone else getting "Server too busy" messages all the time? This is the first time in over 10 days that I've been able to get in here. Sent a nice email to Jackson requesting info but, no reply.

Inflicted
02-05-05, 18:43
Yeah I've been getting the same thing. But looks like it's fixed now.

I stopped by Baby Dolls on okee near turnpike. Absolute Rip off. Do not go here unless you are willing to pay nearly .300 for a tug.

What a shame too, the girl was young and really cute.

Member #1226
02-08-05, 09:08
I should have mentioned that you pay $80 to get in for an hour. the other comments refer to tips.

It is on the south side of okeechobee blvd, 2 blocks west of Military.

Yes, it has become almost impossible to even visit the forum.

Jackson, I know you're doing your best. I don't like people who don't pay bashing you for a free valuable service.

Jire HJ
02-15-05, 14:44
Stopped at the convenience store just north of the big bridge this morning and met Kim. Of course, I was on my way to a must attend meeting. She flashed me a nice pair of hoots. Told her I'd be back around noon but, of course she wasn't there. She reminded me a little of Kim Bassinger in Blind Date. I'll be looking again.

Mikey Baby
02-25-05, 17:40
Dixie is alive and well. Saw an ebony and ivory team of SW'ers in front of the motel just north of the bridge right across the street from the chinese buffet. Both were good looking and youngish. Saw several others walking up and down Dixie south of Forest Hill. This all took place around 11am on Thursday. Lets start posting again guys!

delraylarry
03-26-05, 07:43
Hi guys,

Long time mornger but first time poster. Found action in West Palm today with Moncia. Bsw about 5'3 115 34bs tone booty wearing tight black one piece dress. Give very CBJ and doggy style for .40 plus 5 tip very nice dirty talk durning both and nice smell prefume. Found her on Spruce Street & 21st at 4:30am Friday nite. If you go north on Dixie Hwy after PBG Ave. past Burger King, Spruce is the street parell to dixie on your left side. She didn't give me the number, but said she stayed on 21st street and there was another bsw walking up and down the street that she said hi too. I try to get her last Sunday went she was day walking at 5:00pm very nice body. The another bsw name was nicy or something. LEO was up in deep on 1 us going north before the brigde and before blue heron, but there was still sw out fat psw and ts and 3 old run down wsw. Hope I have give enough info. I know mornger don't give enough infom to found the girls.

Wockster
04-11-05, 18:42
Hello Fl mongers,

I am coming to WPB in a couple of weeks and would like to check out the MP scene. I see a few descriptions in past months, but would appreciate any favorites. I can get to Boynton, Lantana. Lake Worth, Boca, Delray. In return for any PM's, I'll be happy to post my experiences for the rest of you.

Mikey Baby
04-11-05, 22:56
Wockster,

2 good AMP's are Sun Spa in Lake Worth (Jog and LW Road) and Bangkok Spa in WPB (Okeechobee Blvd west of Military). Both offer a good AMP experience. Lots of non AMP's as well. Check the ads in the Post. They have an online presence.

Good luck!

Real Chaser
04-12-05, 13:45
Hey Mikey,

What's on the menu at sun spa on Jog? I've been by it plenty, didn't realize it's an amp! What's on the menu?

Thanks dude!

RC

Mikey Baby
04-13-05, 05:47
RC,

Sun Spa is as AMP as they come. Only paid one visit. Young chunky gal was the receptionist and I am not sure she is a "therapist". Saw an older gal named June. Probably in her late 40's- early 50's. Gave a great massage first followed by an enthusiatic finish. She insisted I play with her flapjacks which didnt do anything for me but I didnt want to hurt her feelings. After the massage got a wonderful table shower in which another cup of coffee was possible. Didnt try to get more but who knows. If you visit, post.

They also have a sauna and regular shower which I both enjoyed.

Hope it helps!

MB

Wockster
04-13-05, 07:44
Thanks Mikey,

Sun Spa will be on my way and I can check that out. Can you share some specifics either her or pm me? Palm Beach Post has ads for Stephanie's and Latin Girls - any experience with either of these?

Thanks so much.

Real Chaser
04-14-05, 00:55
I think I'll definatley have to pay them a visit this weekend. I havent been to a good AMP in years, since my last trip to MI. There I was spoiled. If I had known I had one in my own backyard, I would have gone a long time ago. There is just something about the woman just giving all on you all the attention all over! Unlike the all girl staff places, where it's just for the glory moment. The sw scene in WPB has been off lately, particulrly on the south side. Have been told the mayor has the police pressureing them to stay off the streets. unfortunatly, it's working. I'll post back my experience after I go.

RC

Mikey Baby
04-16-05, 06:18
Thanks Mikey,

Sun Spa will be on my way and I can check that out. Can you share some specifics either her or pm me? Palm Beach Post has ads for Stephanie's and Latin Girls - any experience with either of these?

Thanks so much.Wockster,

Never tried Latin Girls but Latin types give the little mikey a long spikey so I guess I will have to try them. I deal with Latin women all day long and they are so special. If Stephanies is the place I am thinking of, it was an older women living in Boynton working out of her mobile home. Massage was fair and the flip was not memorable so I never repeated. So many ads, so little time. Have noticed many more in the post. Wish some would take one for the team and report back or am I the only Post reader. Be safe out there!

Wockster
04-16-05, 18:31
Thanks Mikey for the info. I'll be down there in a few weeks and will try to hit a couple of these places and report back. If I get the business stuff out of the way I would love to try an AMP and a non-Asian place. I'll be travelling for a while but should post mid-end May.

Good luck my friend.

New2Jax
04-21-05, 00:49
Saw an ad for a place with several locations up and down the 95 and hit the one 'tender touch' on Sample about 1 mile east of 95. It was $40 for 1/2 hour (30 with coupon)_and the girls work for tips.

Jessica (Asian) opened door and provided service starting at $60....she wanted $$$ for fs, but she was very hot with perfect ass and boobs once she got naked. I opted to way over pay for a bj adding $ to the 60 for a cbj that was spectacular. Decent massage and bj but have had as good for a lot less on west coast.

On the way out I saw a full figured blonde I might have a go with another time....

Zap Brannigan
04-25-05, 16:45
new2jax,

What time of day did you go?

This is the place near the U-Haul store, right?

Just a little confused by your price descriptions. So, it's $40 for a half hour, plus tip, starting at $60, and that's for what, HJ? How much more was it, on top of the $60, for CBJ?

Visited Breanne's recently & saw Lisa on a weekday afternoon. $60 for half hour plus $60 tip (they say you should match the tip to the session). Extra $20 for touching her goodies. Got a CBJ, that was ok, not spectacular. I forget the upcharge for that; wasn't thinking clearly at that point :)

Expensive, but she was cute and the place is ok.

I'll have to try Sun Spa some time.

Anbody know what's going on with Magic Hands in Boynton? They had a fire about a month ago. Just wondering if they'll re-open or forget about it. I'm afraid to even go in their north location. Scary neighborhood & poor parking.

Anything new happening at Peek-a-Boo? Have not been there in ages. They had just started serving alcohol. I thought I heard they were getting a new building. Is Darbie still there? Great CBJ :)

Thanks

Mikey Baby
04-26-05, 20:20
new2jax,

What time of day did you go?

This is the place near the U-Haul store, right?

Just a little confused by your price descriptions. So, it's $40 for a half hour, plus tip, starting at $60, and that's for what, HJ? How much more was it, on top of the $60, for CBJ?

Visited Breanne's recently & saw Lisa on a weekday afternoon. $60 for half hour plus $60 tip (they say you should match the tip to the session). Extra $20 for touching her goodies. Got a CBJ, that was ok, not spectacular. I forget the upcharge for that; wasn't thinking clearly at that point :)

Expensive, but she was cute and the place is ok.

I'll have to try Sun Spa some time.

Anbody know what's going on with Magic Hands in Boynton? They had a fire about a month ago. Just wondering if they'll re-open or forget about it. I'm afraid to even go in their north location. Scary neighborhood & poor parking.

Anything new happening at Peek-a-Boo? Have not been there in ages. They had just started serving alcohol. I thought I heard they were getting a new building. Is Darbie still there? Great CBJ :)

ThanksMagic Hand in Boynton is gone forever! The Lake Worth shop is ok if you like a s**t hole. Good mileage though. Go during the day and you wont have any problems. There is another "pseudo spa" in the plaza south of the old MH location. Called, got the details, drove by it, no interest in going in.

Saw a monger outside Breanne's today ringing the doorbell but no one appeared to be home. No interest in going to Breanne as its an expensive place to hang one's hat. Just one poor man's opinion.

Mikey Baby
04-28-05, 08:01
Saw a 40ish wsw just north of southern on dixie yesterday late in the afternoon. Stuck her thumb out as the universal pick up sign. Wearing red dress. not a bad face, but a tire in the middle, so it was a pass for me!

Johnson1
05-07-05, 15:03
Ok,

FYI the place is called Aries, on Military. Newbies not making the trip worth it.

Cbjncim ask for Star, only thing decent in a while. A little bigger than I'm used to, but very enthusiastic.

Mikey Baby
05-08-05, 11:49
Ok,

FYI the place is called Aries, on Military. Newbies not making the trip worth it.

Cbjncim ask for Star, only thing decent in a while. A little bigger than I'm used to, but very enthusiastic.Does this post make any sense to anyone? Also, if its covered whats the big deal about cim, ain't going anywhere anyways. Maybe its me but I am hopeful I am not getting senile in my youth.

New2Jax
05-10-05, 02:04
Yes next to u-haul ...$40 was door fee $60 got the massage and $100 more got cbj

Johnson1
05-10-05, 02:08
Does this post make any sense to anyone? Also, if its covered whats the big deal about cim, ain't going anywhere anyways. Maybe its me but I am hopeful I am not getting senile in my youth.Thats why theres an "n" there, Mikey.

Mikey Baby
05-10-05, 07:25
Yes next to u-haul ...$40 was door fee $60 got the massage and $100 more got cbjNew2Jax,

Please if I may, get this straight. There is a place called Aries somewhere on Military that someone paid $40 to get into, then paid $60 additional for a massage session of undeterminable length, then paid another $100 for a CBJ

"Ok,

Cbjncim ask for Star, only thing decent in a while. A little bigger than I'm used to, but very enthusiastic."

But for newbies it isnt worth the trip. Star does the dirty deed which is the only decent he got in a while but she bigger than he is used although enthusiastic. Wow....that explains it all to me now. I can absolutely see the point of this rediculous post. I guess this is one place I aint ever gonna check out because some wanker paid 200 semoleans for a BJ that he could have gotten for half the price elsewhere.
To each his own I guess, but the info is appreciated

Zap Brannigan
05-10-05, 12:45
You got it half right, Mikey.

New2jax was clarifying about a place on Sample Rd. in Pompano ($40 + $60 + $100). And yea, that's way steep for that.

Johnson1 was trying to describe Aries, which is on Military just north of Forest Hill on the wast side in one of those shopping centers shaped like an 'L'. He did not give us any rate info on that one.

By the way, do dollar signs typically represent 100's? I see this often. Like, is $$ the same as $200? Looks that way.

Also, I tried Sun Spa last week. Saw Jeannie (though I'm sure spelled Gini or something). Very nice place & deceiving from the outside.

Great TS & massage. First time for back walk. Not sure if I really like that part. Ending was nice; she has a great touch. I could only spare a half hour, which ran $60.

Mikey Baby
05-11-05, 00:08
You got it half right, Mikey.

New2jax was clarifying about a place on Sample Rd. in Pompano ($40 + $60 + $100). And yea, that's way steep for that.

Johnson1 was trying to describe Aries, which is on Military just north of Forest Hill on the wast side in one of those shopping centers shaped like an 'L'. He did not give us any rate info on that one.

By the way, do dollar signs typically represent 100's? I see this often. Like, is $$ the same as $200? Looks that way.

Also, I tried Sun Spa last week. Saw Jeannie (though I'm sure spelled Gini or something). Very nice place & deceiving from the outside.

Great TS & massage. First time for back walk. Not sure if I really like that part. Ending was nice; she has a great touch. I could only spare a half hour, which ran $60.Thanks Zap for the clarification. At least your post makes sense. And yes, each $ sign means a hundred buckerinos. I posted about Sun Spa and I had the same experience. Hope you didnt tip more than jackson. Dont want you to spoil it for all us other mongers. I wish this place had a back entrance though.

Be Safe in Mongerland,

MB

Real Chaser
05-15-05, 05:30
Was out on the Acerage thursday night at a friends house, Left about 11pm. I was driving south on Seminole-Pratt just past Sycamore and I see this blonde woman hitchiking. Those of you who dont know this area, this is a dark desolate stretch of road this time of night, and definaetly NOT a sw'er area. I stop, she jumps in and says she needs a ride to WPB. I tell her ok, what area? She says wherever she can make some money for groceries, MY monger antenna starts blipping. So I play dumb and ask does she work in WPB, she say "I guess tonight I do", so I ask what she does. She says "I'm unemployed, but I'm hungry, horny as hell, and going to do what I have to for groceries!" My monger antenna is now pointing directly at her. I tell I may be able to help her with that. She tells me to take her to my place and we'll discuss it. I get a room at the royal inn on southern, and before I can even ask her anything, she is already naked. I'm going to tell all of you that I had the best experience ever. She is about 5'1", 110lbs, b cups, guessing early 40's, not a model but easy on the eyes, and slender but not toned. This woman was into me like nobodys business, true GFE. We did each other all night until about 6am. And, sucking cock turns her on!!!! Now mind you, no money exchanged hands or was even discussed until we were leaving the hotel. She is married to an unemployed drunk who wont let her drive his truck to even get a job. So I ask her what she has in mind for her groceries. She said that she hated to even ask but would (a franklin) be out of line? I gave her one and a half. We actually argued because she "couldn't take all that", but I insisted. She was worth double that and then some. I asked her for her number, she refused for obvious reasons, and no cell. I gave her mine, says she will call, but next time it's on her. I gave her a ride back to the acreage to the Winn dixie, and she THANKED ME! I never got her name. I guess that It can happen anywhere where and when you least expect it. Had to share all this. Now where is I going?

Mikey Baby
05-15-05, 20:41
RC, you lucky dog.

MB

Wockster
05-15-05, 21:27
Hello Gentlemen of the WSG Board

I asked for suggestions for my trip to WPB, and got lots of feedback. I also went on the Indie Board so I was ready for action on the one business trip I make all year. So here oges on the reviews:

I left plenty of phone messages with girls who never bothered to call back. I called a few times, and thought it was rude to never call back. The one I tried a few times was Marsha of Boynton and Tamara of Coral Springs. I tried 0 Stress (PBP) a few times and got nothing.

1st day - on the way down from the airport. I pass Sun Spa on Jog. I took a chance whole in biz clothes. Nice greeting, got a real nice girl name Jin (?). Older, heavily made up. I went for the $60 Half Hour. OK massage with lots of walking on back. No touching at all. Girl was paranoid about hand contact. Towards the end, she pretends to whisper about what i'd like, and I use hand signal for HR. Let me tell you it was the best HJ of my life. Then she got touchy and kissed me real lightly on the lips a few times, and tried for #2 release. She had trouble keeping her hands off Little Wock, but still allowed no touching. The whole time she tried to get me to commit to the full hour for $80. I listened to Mikey and gave $20 tip, and she seemed happy. I sure was.

Table shower was not offered for the 1/2 hr, which surprised me, although the massage took 20+ minutes.

Next day, after meeting, I called one or 2 of these gals, and finally got Gloria. Sounds like there are a few Glorias out there. I will PM specifics to members as she was a bit paranoid as well. Very nice massage. Nothing else offered. I asked at first for 1/2 hr, sh said she only did 1 horr, but was done in 40 minutes or so. When I brought it to her attention, she stated to tickle me. When I asked what else was on the menu, she hinted at nothing. When I seemed upset, she lightened up a bit, and we had a nice 15 minute session to end. Once again I did walk out happy.

Next day I was up North and decided to go to Bangkok Spa. Once again asked for $60 for 1/2 hr. Got a beautiful girl. This time I asked for table shower which was fantastic. Massage was part of shower. Then a second babe comes in and pretends to admire my package. I told them I was there before, a while ago. These 2 girls were much better looking than Sun Spa. Then they asked what they can do for me. When I gave the hand signal, they told me it would cost $80! They said for the 1 hr massage the HJ was only $60. I was shocked. I saw the adorablexxx site and for that much money could have a much better experience with those knockouts. So I left a bit pissed off, especially when the first babe pretended to smack my member as a way of acting insulted at the offer of $20. Nice table shower but I will not go back.

4th day I needed a release and called 2 Indie girls who offered 1/2 hr session in the Board. This was getting a little pricey. Got to speak to 2, made plans to call them later that evening. Both had phones that did not acccept voice mail, so got nothing, but $75 in my pocket.

All in all, nice experience and I thank the great responses. I will try Sun Spa if and when I go down, and I would call this Gloria. I did pass Karlees Body Heat on the way to somebody, but didn't know enough about it.

Thanks guys and happy mangering.

Wockster

LexLuther
05-24-05, 11:02
Old Lex was wondering if any of you West Palm Beach mongers had info on the latest crop of providers at Bangkok.

Lex

Jire HJ
05-25-05, 07:02
It's been a while for me but, I decided to take a nap Monday afternoon and had a dream that I flew to Bangkok. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Angie, very cute, but requested Bebe from previous dreams. Sauna was great and so was the TS. Great massage from Bebe with an enthusiastic hand release. All told, .8 + .4 and a great dream.

Back to the awake world, I've done some "corridor" cruising both night and day and the pickings have been worse than slim with 90% of what I see just hideous. The only time I see anything half-way acceptable is mornings and I'm on my way to work and cannot play.

I was wondering if anyone has ever met Elisa down in LW? My guess is she probably hangs out around 6th Ave.

Be safe.

LexLuther
05-25-05, 20:26
Jire HJ,

Do you by any chance know the name of the new girl?

Lex

Mikey Baby
05-25-05, 22:20
Saw a fine looking gal hitting the pavement today on Dixie north of Southern (actually she was sitting at the bus stop across from Palm Beach Massage for a while so it might be north of Belevdere). Not a good place for a monger to stop, so I kinda parked a few blocks south making phone calls when she finally strolled by. She looked good from a distance but better up close. Spinner body with sexy red top. Let my window down and told her sorry couldnt right now but how much? She quoted 2 Randy Andy's and I kinda scratched my lips and got a nod in return. Too much for me I thought and I guess too much for the other two mongers who stopped and talked to her. She told me she would be out all day but had to go to Boca so I couldnt verify. Anybody try her? Report back. She is the only sw I have seen on Dixie for a while that was at least worth checking out.

Real Chaser
05-26-05, 05:20
Hey Mikey,

Was this girl kinda tall, shoulder legenth blond hair? If it was I agree that she was hot for dixie. I saw her last week out around 2 to 3 am around the Valli. Did the same as you as she was sitting on a bench not moving ( a flag raiser). During my observation, I noticed that she was being watched by someone in a green tempo,( another flag raiser) so be cautious on this one. I am pretty sure It wasant another monger, and not LE, But either "backup" or something else that I know I would not want to be a part of. I have not seen her since.

I thought I saw Wendy, a wsw I reported on back sometime around christmas, on southern east of dixie about the same time of the morning. If it was her she wasn't working, she was dragging a garbage can stuffed with personal belongings, moving?

Dixie in this area has all but dried up in my opinion, but it will get better.

Jax Dude
05-26-05, 07:05
Was in WPB again and saw Tamara for the 2nd time. $150 for FS, first time was BJ. She's in the paper.

Saw a post on here back in October or so about 2 sisters that do a duo massage. I'm interested in more info if anyone has. Please PM or post.

Thanks

LexLuther
05-26-05, 19:38
Jire HJ,

I stopped by Bangkok Therapy today. The girls there were named June and Tina. Are we talking about the same place?

LexLuther

Jire HJ
05-26-05, 21:15
Lex,

I always just ask for Bebe when I go in... I've have always been immensely satisfied. Of course, it's all just a dream.

LexLuther
05-27-05, 09:16
Jire HJ,

I understand now. Mamasan had the girls change their names for some reason. Who will ever understand the Korean mind.

So Bebe is now called June I guess. And the other girl is Tina. Anybody out there in mongerland ever had Tina (or whatever her name is today)?

Lex

Mikey Baby
05-27-05, 15:38
RC,

Saw the same gal out and about again today that I previously mentioned. Her hair has reddish highlights and she is probably about 5'5" with heels on. She didnt look as good today cause she was doing the I'm on crack shuffle.

She ducked into an alley to talk to a monger but quickly surfaced back on Dixie. She really needs to lower her prices. She was wearing a sexy black dress (in case you were curious). Not much else to report out there!

Real Chaser
05-29-05, 15:38
Mikey, I think that we are talking about two different girls, but I think I may have seen that one around midnight sat. The one I was referring to was pure blond, and I have not seen her since the one night. The other one was just north of Forest hill, being endlessly circled by a number of mongers, and didn't look interested. I circled around to get another look, saw her get into a caddy. Expensive heh? We'll see.

RC

Member #1226
05-31-05, 15:45
June has been my provider several times. IF she gets to like you, FS might be available.

Also, I have seen news of another interesting site, on Northlake, called Thai Spa, 561-842-0195. I called, and the same services as Bangkok are available. I haven't been able to take one for the team yet, but it is on Northlake and 16th, if anybody wants to check it and comment.

Johnson1
06-04-05, 01:14
Well it seems we are all taking the same flight. I stopped at Bangkok today, met June, will try her next time, but had a slightly older korean lady. Very nice, was fairly pleased with the experience. All in all flight plus landing was .8 plus .5. I will go again soon, and I believe that fs is available, just make sure you upgrade flight option after check in.

LexLuther
06-04-05, 08:05
Johnson1,

Please click on User CP and check your PM's. I sent you one. I'd like more info about the older provider you saw at Bangkok.

LexLuther

Mikey Baby
06-24-05, 16:51
Havent seen any posts here since the beginning of the month. Can't beleive nothing is happening in WPB. Can't monger myself since I am out of commission with shoulder surgery but surely someone must be cruising. How about a new post or ten!

Be safe!

Member #4167
06-25-05, 17:11
Was in Palm Beach yesterday for business, visiting from Tampa, and happened to drive north on Dixie Highway. At the southwest corner of Dixie and Palm Beach Lakes was a WSW, shoulder-length curly blonde hair, wearing an ankle-length purple dress with long leg slits, open-toed shoes (flat sandals, I think), waving at men in cars, holding something black in her hands (cellphone, maybe?). From 30 feet away at 30 mph, I'd probably give her a 7 or an 8 on the SW scale -- looked far better than most other SWs I've ever seen.

There's no question in my mind that she was a SW -- or at least trying to look like one. LEO was nearby, but seemed otherwise occupied. That fact made me think twice about offering her ride, although I certainly circled back for a second look. She certainly recognized the fact that I did a drive-by, and made it a point to wave extra enthusiastically at me as I passed by again. Of course, my fear is that she was trying to set me up.

Any thoughts, gentlemen? Does anyone recognize her? I have to go back to Palm Beach next week for business, and I might be willing to give 'er a whirl.

Mikey Baby
06-26-05, 11:54
Dick,

In my experience, you dont find SW'ers at dixie and palm beach lakes bldv. The hospital is right there and there is far too much non-monger traffic in that area. I have seen SW' either south of that location or north but never ever at that corner. Also, that is not the best area in town so I would be careful.

Happy Mongering!

King 98
06-26-05, 22:25
OK, this goes out to all the West Palm Beach mongers. I'll be going to WPB next week and wanted to know wheres the best ho strolls in WPB. Please don't tell me to do a forum seach. I've done that, and the best I came up with is the area of Dixie and Southern. Are there any other areas I should try, and what are the best times to visit these hots spots? Any help is appreciated!

Mikey Baby
06-28-05, 06:20
OK, this goes out to all the West Palm Beach mongers. I'll be going to WPB next week and wanted to know wheres the best ho strolls in WPB. Please don't tell me to do a forum seach. I've done that, and the best I came up with is the area of Dixie and Southern. Are there any other areas I should try, and what are the best times to visit these hots spots? Any help is appreciated!King,

Basically the stroll is US 1 (Dixie Hwy) from Lake Worth Road all the way up to Northlake Blvd. The name changes to Broadway after 25th St which is north of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Keep in mind, so of this area is pretty rough and you might want to use the big head if you drive into the hood at night. Havent seen much in the way of SW'ers lately but I have only started going out again recently.

Hope this helps!

Fla Monger II
06-28-05, 09:23
OK, this goes out to all the West Palm Beach mongers. I'll be going to WPB next week and wanted to know wheres the best ho strolls in WPB. Please don't tell me to do a forum seach. I've done that, and the best I came up with is the area of Dixie and Southern. Are there any other areas I should try, and what are the best times to visit these hots spots? Any help is appreciated!King,

You'll want to look on US 1 starting about 1/2 mile north of Blue Heron Blvd south to just about downtown WPB. Also, look in the vicinity of Military Trail and Lake Worth road. My usual run in that area is to pick one or the other (they aren't really all that close so it's hard to do both). If I pick the eastern track, it's just as I decribed above (US1). If I'm west, I begin at Lake Worth Rd and Military, head east on Lake Worth til I see that SC on the right, turn around and head west on Lk Worth until about a mile past Military, then head back to Military and go north for...a while. No set place to stop looking as you can see them for a ways going north. Don't look past Okeechobee though.

No times are best, really, they can be out any time in WPB.

Mikey Baby
06-29-05, 17:18
Monger,

Lake Worth Road has been pretty dry for quite a while. The only SW'er I have seen was an old lady and I mean old. If you know something I dont, please share it with us.

MB

Wyld Z
06-29-05, 17:20
Was on my way home and took the long route down Dixie, from 6th all the way to Blue Heron. Only saw a couple that were working, and they were all north of PBL, and none to great. One was actually on the corner just north of PBL (about a 4) witha green striped shirt, and another N of the bridge with a green shirt, 4. She looked familiar, possibly from booking blotter.

Real Chaser
06-30-05, 14:34
All the areas in WPB have been dry. I was mongering on tues eve for quite a while. I saw one I haven't seen before, did the around the block u turn and she was gone. It seems that there way too many mongers for too few women in WPB latley. It seems that as soon as a sw pops her head out, five are right on her. I'm usually too cautious to be real quick, except the ones that I know (which I have not seen any of, lately). I am told that leo is being told by the mayor to lean on the street people, make them uncomfortable to be out on the streets. It seems to be working. I used to see a bunch out when I would take the long way to work, now I am lucky to see one, and lately that is the big, black woman that dosent seem to get much action. We need to find out where all the women are going, or where they are hanging out because they have to still be around somewhere. Anyone have any ideas?

FakeId
07-02-05, 22:47
I used to circle Dixie from Northlake to downtown and up Tamirand but that was over a year ago and I know the area very well. I wouldn't recommend to newbies. There was an occasional sw on tamirand. Most of the girls I picked up off dixie were in front of the high school or very close to it.

Lauderdale is very dry also lately. I got so frustrated with the lack of sw's in Lauderdale that I had to cruise to miami for some action.

Jire HJ
07-04-05, 07:57
I cruised the Dixie track late evening Saturday. There was nothing from Silver Beach all the way to Okeechobee. Took a break, ran over to T's for a while then cruised the southern areas from Belvedere to 10 Ave. S. I saw the large bsw mentioned earlier and then 1 blonde wsw but she was snatched up quickly. Turned around, headed back north and encountered nothing else until about 1/2 mi. north of PB Lakes, 2 bsw, 1 wearing a blonde wig. They looked fit and not unattractive but, that's not what I was looking for. I continued on north with no other sightings. LEO has done a good job, I guess. What little is out there, usually is pretty nasty. Wish I had better news for ya'.

Pussy Hunter
07-15-05, 18:27
Gentlemen,

I see some form of SW from Okeechobee north all the way up to North Lake Blvd. on the Broadway/Dixie circuit. I almost always see one from PB Lakes north between 6am & 8am, and I've seen them from 11am to 1pm. Now, the quality leaves a lot to be desired, but their there! Persistence is a virtue and you need not be real picky! Quality is not exactly the norm in this area. ONe in a 100 is probably the ratio between good to marginal SW's.

Be Safe!

PH

Stroll Man
07-20-05, 17:32
I have done my share of strolls this summer and am ready for the sweat report. In the Boynton/Lake Worth areas I have noticed a decline in both quality and quantity of SW's. The summer is especially true, because lets face it, who wants to be out in this weather? It always picks up during the winters, when you can stand on the street without melting.

I have observed SW's in Lake Worth area on LW Road near the drive inn. Quality is a solid 3 to 4. Lately they are looking slightly battered. Not sure about price but in this area you can usually get action for a Jackson (maybe half that). Wish I had more to share, but have not been tempted to pull over for that!

I have also observed the occasional SW along US-1 in Boynton south of Woolbright. I saw a WSW that was a 6-7 on SW scale who was snatched up quickly by a fellow monger. Look around the Texaco. Unfortunatly, they have recently tore down the trailer park in this area for luxury condominiums. This has removed a great source of poon. These girls need more affordable housing.

Also saw a delicious young WSW (yummy) with the look by the Texaco, late June. Know she was working, but was being watched by uncle Leo. I don't need that headache. Bottom line, better later in the day when it is cooler out.

Be back with more observations soon, SM

Pussy Hunter
07-26-05, 16:38
Went for my afternoon stroll from PB Lakes on Broadway north to Riviera Beach and saw quite a bit of activity. The best was a little blonde spinner around 36th and Broadway. She had a halter top and the tatoo across her back. The only drawback was a black male companion that had her on a tight leash! There was a BSW over the bridge near the gas station going north and a few WSW just past Blue Heron.

On my return trip, no blonde spinner, but just south of PB Lakes there were two WSW's and one was not bad, but the one that was with her ws gone! She looked like an accident looking for a place to happen. Stayed clear of those two. Had to get back to work, but it was nice to see some activity for a change!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
07-28-05, 23:47
Did a run down the stretch between PB Lakes and 45th St this morning on Broadway about 7am and saw a few BSW's and a few WSW's, and settled on a thin long legged brunette that was a little high, but had all the right moves. We did our checking and it was off to my roost for a 50/50 for 50. She was very accomodating, and we both left with a smile on our faces! Isn't that what this is all about!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
08-03-05, 08:15
I know that this is not California, but strolling up Broadway this morning about 6:45am, I came across a blonde roller blader, just north of PB Lakes. I made a cruise around the corner to get a better look and she was ready willing and able, but for some reason something looked funny about her, even though she did show me her ta ta's and said she wasn't LEO. I may have to cruise that place again before the end of the week to see if she comes back!

The rest of Broadway was relatively dead with all the construction going on, a few BSW's and WSW's, but nothing to get excited about.

Yesterday I saw a blonde WSW on 16th St. and Broadway just over the bridge in Riviera Beach in the afternoon that was doable, but I had neither the time nor the place. She said she'd be back this morning, but I didn't see her. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, hopefully more action and less LEO!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
08-18-05, 14:08
Hey Mongers,

I just got back from Las Vegas and enjoyed the touchable and untouchable there. First the untouchable babes who work the casinos and are looking between 4 and 10 bills to make their acquaintance and maybe a few lesser ones in the 2-3 bill range that look desperate! I chose to chase the touchable one's. Once I understood the places to look and the times they were out and available (thanks to the local mongers), it was time to come back! I did however make two scores with a couple of spinners, cute WSW that enjoyed what they were doing and it showed (for 3 jacksons)!

So, if your going to Vegas and need a few tips about the streets, let me know! I don't claim to be an expert, but I will be able to get you some of that Vegas action!

Be Safe! PH

P.S. I went strolling around noon today and saw a nice BSW in a miniskirt on the south side of the bridge on Broadway and another over the bridge in a bright aqua dress (Dolphin Fan) that didn't look too bad. There were a couple of others, but not worth mentioning!

Pussy Hunter
08-24-05, 08:12
The LEO was out in force this morning just north of PB Lakes on Dixie around 6:30 - 7am. They had two WSW cornered a few blocks N of PBL and were about to take them in. So I made a turn down to Spruce to see if there was any action over there and I saw this one BSW with huge tata's (60's!) and a blonde WSW that didn't look too bad. I circled around and came back and I saw the BSW kicking the crap out of the blonde WSW. I guess there were some turf issues.

So, I cruised north on BWay and saw a nice BSW just before the bridge waving, I kept going over the bridge to Blue Heron and saw very little. There was one WSW near 16th street, but nothing to write home about. The BSW on my return must have found a ride, because she was really advertising!

I thought I'd try and catch the blode WSW on the way back on the rebound, but when I cruised back down Spruce, there were 3 LEO cars all over Spruce. I think the WSW turned her assailant in! Time to head on down the road!

Just a little report on a Wednesday morning!

Be Safe, PH

New House
08-31-05, 14:26
Hey all,

I am from NY area, but I was in west palm in mid july and went to a strip joint (I cannot remember the name of it now) but it was one of the well known ones that had an all you can eat buffet inside. Anyways, my friends went to an ATM machine at the gas station right next to the place and I went to take a piss since I was drunk. Right after I was done pissing, I was approached by a Chevy Trail Blazer with two girls in the truck, one black and one white, they asked me if I wanted a good time. I asked what was on the menu and they pretty much said anything and everything. I asked what the prices were and they seemed expensive (a jackson for a CBJ) I thought it was pricey, plus I would have wanted FS, however it seemed too shady to believe and they were both pretty good looking, im talking like 7-8 for both. And they both showed me their tatas and let me touch them. I went and intercepted my friends before they got into the club and introduced them to the girls, they thought it was too pricey as well but I got their phone numbers in case I changed my mind. I now regret that I didnt take up the offer since I spent a ridiculous amount of money in the club as it was since we went there 2 days in a row anyways. Has anyone else met these ladies or had this happen? Do you think it was a sting?

Pussy Hunter
09-02-05, 08:25
If you have that gut feel that something is a little shady ( a sting ), it probably is. However, I have been mongering in WPB for some time and seen some crazy things and those I choose to avoid. Usually in the trade, if something looks too good, it usually is!

I may have asked them to take a ride with me, if they were real serious about their trade. You never know around the strip clubs, these people could have been playing you or the girls may have had their own little business going. Roll the dice!

I have always opted to be on the safe side. If you made the choice to go to the club and your not in jail, that's a good thing! If you have the digits, forward them to me and I'll check them out!

Be Safe! PH

Mikey Baby
09-07-05, 05:44
Decided to take the ride from Northlake and Bway back down to WPB. Saw a few skanks but also 2 nice wsw'ers. One was hanging on the wall by the shopping center then strolled northbound and the other was strolling south towards Blue Heron. Just as I did a flip to talk to her, LEO decided to pay her a visit. With blue lights flashing he gave her the keep walking and where are you going speech. Needless to say I kept going. I did stop by Miami Subs for a snack and hoped she would keep walking further south but she didn't. Keep posting and be safe out there fellas!

MB

Johnson1
09-15-05, 23:52
The Spa on Military. On a drive through last night, looked as though Uncle LEO had himself a convention. Thats that, signs are down, lighs are off. If it comes back up folks, lets all be wary!

Stay safe

Mikey Baby
09-16-05, 17:42
Driving on south on Military Trail by Crestview I spotted a woman (mid to late 30's) doing a stroll. Curiosity got the better of me because she had to "look" about her and I did a flip only to get a better look. Honestly she wasn't bad so I did a second flip and got a wave out of her. Bingo, wsw'er confirmation. She was at least a 6 on sw'er scale, wearing blue shorts and a yellow tank top. Not much in the chest but more than a mouthful ( which is all you need anyways). Pulled over at the shopping center hoping she would stroll over as there was no way to pull over on Military without being noticed. You should have seen the line up of mongers doing U'ees to catch a better look. Well another monger beat me to her. This was around 11am. I drove back at 1230 but she was gone. I guess there is life in this area so I will pay attention more and report back.

Pussy Hunter
09-28-05, 08:37
Cruised the strip between PB Lakes, north on Dixie/Broadway to Riviera Beach yeaterday and this morning. I saw a few BSW's over on Spruce, west of Dixie and a smoking WSW in white shorts and top just south of PB Lakes on Dixie yeaterday. I made the turn around the block and my luck, she was gone. I must have been around that block 5 times, but no return! I cruised north, but nothing worth taking home.

This morning around 6:30 - 7am I made the same cruise and saw a BSW just north of PB Lakes on Broadway that wasn't too bad, but went on up to Riv and ran into Tammy just over the bridge on Broadway (Also saw another blonde SW off of 14th/15th, but she seemed preoccupied by a few friends). She was around 16th street. Did a 50/50 (BBBJ/FS for the novice) for a couple of Jackson's and she is not bad for a little blonde in her 20's (maybe a 6). She was a little ripe though, so I recommend a clean-up if you pick her up! The same BSW was available on my return trip. She may be a viable option in the future!

Keep on Posting & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
10-07-05, 10:18
Hey Mongers,

I was cruising down Broadway just north of 45th St around 6:30am, when I saw this real looker blonde WSW. I circled once and she just had past the street I came up on and looked back, like can I help you? I chose to circle once more and she was gone. Probably one of the nicest looking WSW's I have seen in the area in a long time! The believeable happened, she was gone after one more spin around the block. My luck!

So, I tried one more pass and from the side street arounf 55th, I see this little spinner WSW (100 lbs at most) appear in this little pink outfit and I snapped her up immediately! No more lost chances for me! LOL

Her name was Bonnie and she was in her early 20's and a little high on something! We discussed the terms and agreed on 3 jacksons and were on our way. She did an incredible BBBJ and finished me off with a great ride to complete the FS!!! What a way to start your morning!

Have a great weekend mongers, I'm off to Vegas again for a couple of weeks!

Be Safe! TS

Vidiot
10-09-05, 20:02
So tell me, IS there a single brothel in the entire WPB area?

If so, feel free to PM me with specifics.

I plan a trip out there soon, and given the pricey nature of the whole WPB area,
I would expect some first rate services to be available SOMEWHERE.

RaynMan55
10-10-05, 08:56
So tell me, IS there a single brothel in the entire WPB area?

If so, feel free to PM me with specifics.

I plan a trip out there soon, and given the pricey nature of the whole WPB area,
I would expect some first rate services to be available SOMEWHERE.

Hey Dude,

Not trying to bust your balls here, but that is not a type of question you ask on a PUBLIC board. You might as well stand in front of the WPB PD and you'll probably get the same response. Please understand that there is a certain amount of descretion necessary. If there was a brothel in the area, posting about its whereabouts will likely have it raided rather quickly....... Just my $.02..... getting of soapbax now......

Be safe and Happy Mongering!!!

Valmont
10-10-05, 14:18
Rayman, that question that the guy asked about a brothel is just the sort of thing you'd expect from someone who's a newbie.

I can kind of understand it, but you're right, it is stupid.

V

FloridaPanther
10-13-05, 17:38
Hello,

I just moved around this area (about 40 minutes north of West Palm Beach) and I was wondering where would be a good place for me to start looking, during the day and at night anywhere from Fort Pierce to West Palm Beach,

Thanks

FL Wingman
10-14-05, 10:24
Try Avenue D, I would not do this late at night but durring the day there is action to be had there, heavy drug area but it is there and rt1 anyhere south to WestPalm

FL Wingamn

FloridaPanther
10-18-05, 03:08
I had a chance to go to West Palm Beach during last week.

I think it was Wednesday or Thursday night, I drove around Broadway and Dixie Highway all the way to the court house and back.

Picked up Bonnie ( a Beautiful 25 year old , in shape, on crack juice) I rate her looks 9 on a SW scale and awesome personallity as well. for 20 I got a great BBBJCIM, and she was excellent at it too. My dicked felt like a super silky smooth piston going in and out of a Lamborghini Cylender. anyway, I found her going south on Broadway half a mile passed that big bridge ( the Port I guess, I just moved to this area and not familiar with all the roads). I will share more as I do more Adventures. And I'm pretty familiar with all of Tampa Bay, Orlando, Ocala and Gainesville meat markets. Ask me any questions you may have if heading that way. ;)

Have fun and stay safe

Pussy Hunter
10-18-05, 09:22
Hey Mongers,

I went to work around 6:30am and on Dixie just south of PB Lakes I came across MaryAnn. She was probably in her 30's, but was a real aggressor! I saw her, circled the block to check out all the nooks and crannies for LE and then cruised by and asked if she needed a ride! She hopped in, asked if I was LE and before I could say yes or no, she had my long rod out and in her mouth! I guess she was hungry. LOL

We cruised for a little bit and I had a place to go and took her there for a little more action. We got to my place and she had her panties off and was on top of me faster than you could say giddyyup! She must of had some place to go, because she was a fast operator ! I had little time to negotiate, but the experience was two jackson's and we wasted no time! It was the classic "Hit it and get out"!

Have fun mongers, but be safe! PH

Wet Check
10-18-05, 20:26
Anyone been out that way and have any luck with any SW's Going to be working out that way next week! Any info?

Thanks.

Pussy Hunter
10-19-05, 08:21
Hey Mongers,

I must be on a lucky streak, two days in a row finding a good provider. I cruised down Dixie north of PB Lakes to Broadway anround 6:30am and nothing to be seen. I headed up over the bridge to Riv Beach and made a turnaround and ran into this little WSW named Peaches dressed in a black dress with short brown hair. She said she was 24, but looked younger. She was a little strung out, but pretty easy going and not gone. She had a smoking body, about 5'4" 120 and a great set of hooters, probably 36C au naturales!

We made the checks and headed back to my crib and agreed on 50/50 for 2 1/2 jacksons. We get to my place and she proceeds to take off the dress over her head and there stands a great body, with a beautiful set! We started with a little warm-up and then it was on to the real action! I started out on top and moved around to the back and had her about anyway I wanted! She was happy and I was happy, and that's what it's all about!

They are out there, you just have to hit it at the right time and place!

Have fun and be safe! PH

FloridaPanther
11-01-05, 06:13
I got of Blue Heron from I-95 and made a left on Broadway.

Met this hot girl , named Kim, near the Wachovia bank, and picked her up. She gave great BBBJCIM for 20. She is very good at her work. definately recommend her. she is probably in her late 30's , slim , blonde , pretty.

Good luck guys

Pussy Hunter
11-04-05, 09:04
Hey Mongers,

I made my stroll up Dixie/Broadway between 6 & 7am and nothing exciting to report. I think the hurricane has driven any of the quality SW's away, if their is such a thing.

I saw a BSW with a blonde wig just north of PB Lakes, but a little scary. Next I saw a older overweight WSW north of Blue Heron near the McDonald's that would scare the LE away.

On my return, I saw Tammy out there, but she was looking a little ragged, so I passed. I was looking for that fine little number that I picked up before the last time I was in the area, but she was no where to be found.

I got back just north of PB Lakes and a LEO had a skinny WSW in hot pink pants and yellow top pulled over, she is another that isn't much to write home about, but stood out like a neon sign. Then when I got south of PB Lakes, I ran into a skinny WSW that I had seen before, but her face was terribly messed up and she looked terrible. She waved, but I kept on cruising. The morning was not filled with a lot of positive sitings, but that's the game we choose to play, sometimes you hit sometimes you don't!

I have a regular in the area that says there is a nice new WSW that has arrived on the scene and I am going to follow-up on that this weekend. If I get a positive response, I'll let my fellow mongers know about it!

Be Safe and keep those reports coming! PH

Mikey Baby
11-06-05, 13:43
Around noon on Friday, I spotted 2 WSW'ers. One on Bway just south on the bridge. Skinny, mid 30's, no tits to speak of, thought it might be a guy but on the second pass I could tell it was a woman. Second, on Dixie just south of Palm Beach Lakes. Must have been lates teens or real early 20's, not bad but preggo. She gave me the wave on both passes. I passed. Action is out there, keep posting!

Pussy Hunter
11-07-05, 09:06
Hey Mongers,

I cruised from PB Lakes north to Blue Heron around 6:30am and saw a few SW's along the way. I met a WSW off of PB Lakes near the bridge and Dixie and she reaked of alcohol, so I passed. Down the road near the hospital off of a side street was a BSW showing her wares, but I wasn't impressed. On down the road, over the bridge to Riviera and Blue Heron. Nothing much on that run, so I turned around and came back down the next street over, Avenue E and there near the gas station near 12th was Tammy.

She had some different clothes and her hair was braided. She is a WSW about 25, 5'6" with brown hair and blue eyes. She said she was off of the drugs and was trying to get off of the cigarettes. I took her back to my place and for two jacksons we were off to a 50/50 and she was pretty good today! She put on a little weight and filled out a little bit. Not bad, worth a look if you haven't given it a try!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
11-07-05, 18:33
Hey Fellow Mongers,

Either I am behind the times or it was just an anomoli for today, but I saw 3 WSB's, a new acronym! White Street Bikers! Driving north on Dixie just over the bridge, saw a brunette who tried to get my attention, then another around Blue Heron, and then another with pretty short pink shorts near the McDonald's (She might have been a BSB, Black Street Biker, LOL).

Besides the three of them, I saw a brunette, a blonde, and a redheaded SW cruising in between the 3 of them. This was all around 1:30pm. I asked if any of them had a place to go and the blonde said she had a rooming house for $15, which I had never heard of before. She said that's what it was for. I should have taken her up on it just to see what it looked like. She almost begged me, but I had to get back to work unfortunately!

I never made so many turns around the block to cover this travelling circus! At least it was fairly entertaining!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
11-15-05, 13:20
Hey Mongers,

I don't know if there was a sting on or they just all cleared out, but I looked hard for something worthwhile this morning from 5:30am - 7am and there wasnext to nothing. There were a couple of weak BSW and one WSW just north over the bridge next to the gas station, but clearly nothing top take on seriously.

I guess you have to have a few drinks in you to not care, but a before work snack needs to send me on my day with a smile on my face! I'm not sure if the activity is better south of PB Lakes and Dixie, I'll have to check that out.

If any of you other mongers have had some luck early in the am or have some digits of some half way decent WSW's send me a note, it would be greatly appreciated!

I guess perserverance is a virtue and it's back to the drawing board (streets)tomorrow!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
11-16-05, 09:34
Hey Mongers,

I tried a different route this morning and went east on Lake Worth road to US 1 and saw nothing there around 6am. Then I went north up US 1 toward WPB. It was fairly dark and not much activity, but just before Forest Hill, across the street from a Winn Dixie, I saw a nice tall blonde WSW. I made the turn to swing back around, but another monger beat me to the punch. He got out and was negotiating in a parking lot, so I swung back around one more time, but they must have come to an agreement and he drove off with my prize!

Headed north through WPB on US 1 and no other activity to speak of. My timing may be off and they all may be sleeping. If you know of any other activity at that time of the morning in the area, send me a note.

I finally called one of the locals (BSW) and got serviced before I headed into work, but I like the variety, that's what keeps the world going! The Spice of Life!

I may have a new local WSW to share in a week, keep looking for the post!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
11-18-05, 08:55
Hey Mongers,

I did the trip up US 1 from 10th Ave in Lake Worth to WPB and it was totally quiet. Started up Dixie by PB Lakes and ran into a BSW in light blue running shorts and top, not bad but too obvious on the streets.

Headed up Broadway toward Riviera Beach and came across two more BSW's just over the bridge. Not too promising for a Thursaday morning. THey must be out late at night of early evening, because the pickens have been slim.

I was told by a BSW that there was a new WSW in the area and she gave me a call. I promised her a jackson for the referral. Her name was Sue and she just got out of jail for a white collar crime and was straight and no BS (41, slim, with red hair, and a fair set). I took her to my place and she was about the most agreeable WSW I have met. For a couple of jacksons and a half I got the FS treatment! No rush, whatever the doctor ordered was on the menu, it was a good find! I'll get her digits in a few weeks, Senior Members, PM me if interested.

Be Safe! PH

Driverdown
11-18-05, 20:08
On Wednesday after going all the way to the bridge on broadway and back I found a (slightly better than average) WSW on Dixie around 7PM. Great BBBJ for a Jackson. Didn't catch her name :( but I'll look for her again.

BTW, I was wondering, Is there a place in WPB like the gogo in Pompano or the Centro in Miami?

(PH: it's a shame I'm no senior member...)

Hi Driverdown,

Please read the Forum FAQ.

Senior Membership is automatic when you have been a member for 6 months and you have 25 or more reports.

Like I said, it's automatic, not subjective.

Thanks,

Jackson

Johnson1
11-20-05, 23:52
Anyone have any info on any incalls in boca. my 2 places looks like they have closed for good.

Pussy Hunter
11-21-05, 12:08
Hey Johnson,

This lady is pretty hot and she is in Boca and a GFE!

Take it for a spin, I enjoyed it!

http://www.sexxylinda.com

Be Safe! PH

Keepsitup
11-21-05, 14:23
Check out this girl. Thin and Tall. I've had excellent service from her in the past year or so.

http://www.the************.com/reviews/show.asp?id=40151

Driverdown
11-25-05, 01:39
Jackson

It was more a comment than a criticism of any kind, I know the policy. PH mentioned senior members and I'm not one. No complaints here, I hope I'll become one eventually according to the current policy.

Cheers

Pussy Hunter
11-28-05, 09:19
Hey Mongers,

I decided to see if the girls were anxious after a holiday weekend, but it was pretty quiet. I started at PB Lakes and Dixie and went north up Broadway all the way to Blue Heron around 7am. The first catch was a WSW leaning next to LEO's car just north of the bridge on the right hand side. She looked as though she had one too many and was just trying to feel out LEO and he was probably going to take her in.

I cruised to Blue Heron and turned left and then south down Avenue E. It was fairly quiet until I got to 14th/15th and there was a WSW coming my way. She was about 25-30, but she looked real dirty, like she hadn't had a bath in a week. She had a fairly good body, but I don't know if I could have gotten the smell out of my car.

On the way south, I had 3 LEO cars either passing me or driving in my direction, and there wasn't any SW traffic, so I decided to go to work and avoid any confrontations.

I'll take a look around lunchtime and see if it has picked up and keep you posted!

Be Safe! PH

CharlieBrown
11-28-05, 23:48
Cruised US1 Boynton just South of Woolbright last night and to my shock two WSW maybe 7's just around Dunkin Donuts, went around and saw a monger picking one up and then the other went towards the North. By the time I turned around she was gone. Looks like the SW in Boynton might be worth while again.

Pussy Hunter
11-29-05, 09:51
He and just y Mongers,

I took the afternoon ride up to Blue Heron and back to PB Lakes and there was a little activity. The first encounter was a little HSW around 30th on Broadway. I have seen her before, but I'm still not sure of the package. She has brown hair, in her 20's, and about 5'5". I made a turn and asked her if she was looking for a ride and she said she was looking for a date. Something didn't seem right, so I passed. Maybe she didn't speak English and that's the only words she knew.

Anyway, I headed north and there were a few possibilities. An older WSW with red hair was waving at a few people but I passed. I made a turnaround and saw another WSW near the Winn Dixie. She looked pretty ragged, but willing, I passed. I headed south and there was this little brown haired WSW spinner in a mini-skirt walking down the middle of the street, talk about drawing attention. Well, I had to turn around for this, because she looked pretty good. I'm my trip back, she was talking to another guy in a car bending over and showing the whole street her bare ass! LOL On that note I said I had enough for one afternoon!

Fun in WPB/Riviera Land!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
11-30-05, 09:15
Hey Mongers,

Keep reporting, it's info like this that keeps the trade alive! I have cruised that area for a while and it is all about timing. Some girls like the morning and some the evening.

I was told by some mongers in Las Vegas, that they are usually out in the morning and the evenings to ensure they have enough money to cover that days or next days rent. The one's in the morning are a little more negotiable!

I like the activity, and the more you post, the closer you are to Senior!

I think just getting to senior gives the people who post a better feeling about who is real and who is just hit or miss. That's a benefit to getting to SENIOR!

Be Safe! PH

By the way, I did the trip north from PB Lakes to Blue Heron and back this morning from 6:30am - 7am and it was dead, other than a few nasty BSW's. Where are they hiding?

Pussy Hunter
11-30-05, 15:07
Hey Mongers,

I thought I'd take a break from the drudgery of work at 1pm and venture out onto the Dixie/Broadway strip In northern WPB and see what was shaking!

I had a pleasant surprise and ran into Sue, my provider who gets her phone activated on the 3rd of December. I couldn't get with her at the moment, but we set a time and a place. It's always nice when you can book them in advance! LOL

I saw one WSW just north of 25th on Broadway. She looked a little weathered, smoking a cigarette, but doable! Not another until I went North of Blue Heron.

Sometimes I'm not sure if they are real or are just out on a jaunt from the trailer park! I found that young skinny spinner again, but before I could turn around she had been picked up. Next I saw another go into the Winn Dixie shopping plaza and someone in a white pick-up got her. I turned around and saw another WSW coming out of a trailer park that I had seen before, a little on the chunky side. Then just before I got to Blue Heron on the west side of the road, there was another window shopping (LOL), just before the light!

The troops were out and if I had a place to take them other than a no-tell motel, I probably could have picked one up. If I find that place with the hourly rate, I'll pass it on. I haven't seen the blonde WSW that told me about it since.

Just having some fun on a Wednesday afternoon!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-01-05, 08:36
Hey Mongers,

When you think you have it all figured out, the monger trade bites you in the _ss!

I had this Sue all set up to meet me this morning and she was a no show. I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible in the area she wanted me to pick her up, but it's like treading water, you can only do it so long!

The bad news is, that I cruised the strip and saw a couple of possibilities and passed. There was a WSW and a BSW just north of the bridge by the gas station in Riviera Beach, and another BSW closer to PB Lakes.

I did make another mistake this morning, I picked up a WSW that looked good from a distance, but when she got in my car, she smelled like a drunk and acted in the same way. Trying to get rid of her, once you have decided this will be no fun is another trip! She says "What are you going to give me for my time!" I'd like to say nothing and throw her out, but I didn't need any hassles, so I settled for an alexander and got rid of her.

What I was anticipating as a great morning turned into a disaster! It just goes to show you, this is a tough hobby, but for some reason I keep coming back for more!!!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-02-05, 09:19
Hey Mongers,

It must be a little chilly this morning, because the pickens were slim. I saw a WSW over the bridge by the gas station and a tall blonde WSW that was much more promising around 7am walking on LA Kirksey toward Dixie. I was a little hung over from last night so I decided to pass, but she wasn't bad.

Just a short note, letting you know I'm keeping an eye on the territory for you!

I looked for that Sue this morning, but still a no-show. Supposedly she gets her phone tomorrow and will be giving me a call. We'll see, I'll keep you posted.

Be Safe! PH

Stroll Man
12-02-05, 17:11
Did the stroll this afternoon and observed activity from Blue Heron north to Northlake. Saw one hair color can red WSW by the Winn Dixie on Broadway. Very grizzled, no thanks. Other than that, it is very dead.

SM OUT

Pussy Hunter
12-03-05, 10:11
Hey Mongers,

Even though I had to contend with the PB Marathon this morning, I hit the jackpot. I cruised by the place I was supposed to pick this Sue up on Wednesday and was stood up and there she was! I rolled my window down and said, "Where were you Wednesday". Her story was she was riding her bike not paying attention to where she was going and ran into a parked car. She said she broke her nose and cut her lip, but it wasn't very noticable.

Anyway, I asked her to join me and she readily hopped in the car. I took her back to my place and had to hit the head first and when I returned, she was all undressed, ready and waiting! I even took a picture with my camera phone, but screwed it up somehow. She was open to about anything this morning. She started off with a slow and methodical BJ and gradually worked her way on top of me and covered my sword with the Y! She rides well, got on top and from behind and finished her off!

This is what I call a great day for a Marathon! LOL

She gets her phone activated today and will be calling me with her digits!

This is the way I like to start my weekend!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-06-05, 11:32
Hey Mongers,

I decided to take a drive and get some gas this morning around 7-7:30am and stopped by the BP at Blue Heron and Broadway. As I was coming out, I see this scantily clad little spinner (nice bod, in her 20's, a little tummy and dressed in a rolled up gray t-shirt and a short gray mini skirt) come prancing across the street! She was eyeing everyone and then went into the convenient store of the gas station. I did a circle around the station and she came back out and I asked her if she was looking for a ride and she said anytime. I was pressed for time, so I asked her name. It was Anita, and I said I need a (Anita, get it!) fix tomorrow, would she be around and she said she would! So, another possibility, if you guys don't get to her first! LOL

As I went south over the bridge, there was a BSW tranny, that I've seen from time to time for you other players! LOL Then down south of PB Lakes and the Burger King, I saw a WSW, that looked like she was missing a few teeth, but would probably give you a good gum job!

Be Safe! PH

Stroll Man
12-06-05, 17:39
Thanks for the info PH. Could use a little spinner action myself. Will check it out tomorrow and see what develops.

SM Out

Pussy Hunter
12-08-05, 09:03
Hey Mongers,

I think we need to put up some information in the WPB area on babes we've seen either on an incall or outcall. From time to time I get to meet some babes that are a great incall that you can go see and not have to worry about mongering around the street at her place. Also, there's the outcall where they can come and see you at your designated place or you can go pick them up and bring them there.

The SW trade is one monger activity, but the incall/outcall is a step up and not as risky if you play your cards right!

I picked up this Sue the other day and she was a great outcall, dressed in a workout outfit, not obvious by her dress, and looked nothing like the SW trade. We went back to my place, and we had a great relaxed, sexually good time, not worrying if the next car down the street was LEO.

If you get some of these in WPB for .$ to $$, post them so we can all have some fun out here and those that don't feel comfortable with the SW scene can have a great time!

Be Safe!

PH

jiggsaw88
12-09-05, 05:06
Hey P Hunter,

Just wanted to touch base to see if your Sue is the same one that I know.

Pretty tall and thick not fat have a couple of tattoos on her. I think of Puerto Rician decent and about 20ish. Last when I saw her she had shoulder lenght brown hair.

Some peiricings.

Pussy Hunter
12-09-05, 13:23
Hey Jiggsaw,

No, this one is petitte, with red hair, no tatoos that I can see. She is about 5'4" slender build and about 40. She does know how to take care of her customers!

It would be tough to determine that this one was a SW, by the way she looks. However, I was referred to her by another SW. It's good to ask around when your mongering, you never know what you'll turn up!

Be Safe! PH

Rockhunter
12-09-05, 19:36
Anyone know what happened to Famous Shiatsu in Boca? It is now a legitimate massage place. Did they move ?

Rockhunter

jiggsaw88
12-11-05, 06:16
Thanxs for the response,

Yes I do love referrals eliminate alot of pre-meeting hang ups.

Turns out I had one of the best threesomes because of a referral, they were competing to get everything first.

Safe Hunting

Gamer XTC
12-13-05, 00:07
I decided to head out to Bangkok on Okeechobee on Sunday. While I was pumping gas a guy came up and gave a long story about needing some money. He said he just got out of jail that morning and met some fat girl at bonefish creek. He takes her out back to fuck her and she's too fat to fuck in the car. So he opens the trunk of her car and bends her over with her front half in the car! He said she was like 400lbs so this must have been a site. :P

Anyway I enjoyed his story so I gave him $10 and wished him luck. I went to Bangkok and here's the deal- mamasan takes $80 at the door. I was then scrubbed by a Korean girl that I would rate about 5.5. She gave a pretty good massage but she didn't walk on my back, which I think can feel great when they know how to do it. They do have the bars overhead so maybe some of the girls do. When we got to negotiating, I was disappointed to find out there is no FS, only HJ. She proceeded to give a mostly mechanical HJ that didn't do much for me because she was fully clothed! But I finally popped and tipped her $45.

Has anyone received FS from there? I don't see why not since there are private rooms with the door closed.

Cleveland Report
12-21-05, 14:15
Could anyone tell me a reasonable cruise route would be in West Palm Beach and what $$ I will need to pay?

I will be in WPB in Feb.

Thanks ahead of time.

Pussy Hunter
12-21-05, 17:12
Hey Cleveland,

I used to live in Cleveland in the mid-70's, I hope it has gotten better. When I was there the Cuyahoga River caught on fire! LOL

The route I take in WPB is pretty standard and it has born fruit on several occasions. I start at Palm Beach Lakes and go north to 25th, take a left to the next light which is Broadway, then north again, sometimes as far north as Northlake Blvd. If you pull up the West Palm Beach Map on Mapquest, you'll be able to follow my hotspots.

1. Between PB Lakes and 25th on Dixie is a hot stretch.
2. On Broadway around 30th and on up to the bridge to Riviera Beach there are possibilities.
3. After you go over the bridge, there's a gas station on your left that they hang around, as well as the phone by the street.
4. All the way from the gas station north to Blue Heron there are possibilities, with the majority the first 5 blocks after the gas station.
5. One block over from Broadway is Avenue E and there are possibilities on the street as well.
6. Past Blue Heron on up to Northlake, I have seen the majority of both BSW's and WSW's there during the afternoon.

Today on my trip at 7am up the strip, I saw a WSW just north of PB Lakes, then another one or two WSW's near the gas station, one BSW on Avenue E, and 2 WSW's just a few blocks north of Blue Heron. I already had a little WSW that I have a connection with this morning names Sue and she did a nice job on me to start off my morning.

The action is usually a jackson for a BBBJ and anywhere from 2-3 jacksons for FS. It all depends on what kind of negotiator you are.

The fun is in the hunt!

Have a Great Trip and Be Safe! PH

Gamer XTC
12-22-05, 01:19
Did the Landing Strip close for good? If so, that's too bad because I know there were some things on the menu.

Pussy Hunter
12-23-05, 08:50
Hey Mongers,

Either it's the season (I doubt it because they always need money) or the weather and I am opting for the weather. I drove from Dixie/PB Lakes north and past Blue Heron around 7-7:30am and not even a bad one to be found. I guess we have SW's that are southern raised here in WPB, because they must have all been back in bed or it was my bad timing!

I will take a cruise this afternoon when it has warmed up and see if there are any changes! I'll keep you all posted!

Have a great holiday my fellow mongers and be safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-31-05, 09:22
Hey Mongers,

As an extention of my Lake Worth report, I went on up the road to WPB and Riviera Beach to see if there was any action up there! I started out going up Dixie north of PB Lakes and I did see a cute little BSW. She gave me the eye, but it was too early in my trek to stop there (he who hesitates is lost!). I cruised on up Broadway past Blue Heron, but it was as quiet as a mouse. There were a few LEO here and there, but that's normal for this area. Having been skunked on the northern run, I had hopes of finding that little BSW on my return, but as usual, GONE! I guess you need to live the moment, when she wants you now, don't hesitate! LOL

Anyway, I have a local favorite that I intend to tap on my way home, so the day won't be lost! Have a Happy New Year!!!

Be Safe! PH