PDA

View Full Version : The Waiting in the Parking Lot Thread

FatLever
02-16-16, 20:02
So I am TOFTING and have been waiting for 30 minutes so I thought this deserves a thread of its own.

Just something to do and post LIVE thoughts. It actually seemed longer than it has been but the hunt and thrill of new uncharted pussy has kept me here like a fool.

I opted for a QV for only. 6 and I am wondering if this has thrown me to the bottom of the priority list? I have a couple of sexy $$ and maybe if I flash that the red carpet will be rolled out.

Sadly, now I see what appears to be a brother ego was parked being called. Maybe it's not that, it might just be time to feed the demons.

Fuck my hand is getting tired from writing this on my phone.

Ok, it's been 40 minutes. I really deserve some new pussy now.

Now, I am sure that my. 6 QV was sneered at and passed up.

Ok, will look at other new options cause this is some bullshit.

Oh yeah mother fuckers got the room.

Editit
02-28-16, 16:40
So I am TOFTING and have been waiting for 30 minutes so I thought this deserves a thread of its own.

Just something to do and post LIVE thoughts. It actually seemed longer than it has been but the hunt and thrill of new uncharted pussy has kept me here like a fool.

I opted for a QV for only. 6 and I am wondering if this has thrown me to the bottom of the priority list? I have a couple of sexy $$ and maybe if I flash that the red carpet will be rolled out.

Sadly, now I see what appears to be a brother ego was parked being called. Maybe it's not that, it might just be time to feed the demons.

Fuck my hand is getting tired from writing this on my phone.

Ok, it's been 40 minutes. I really deserve some new pussy now.

Now, I am sure that my. 6 QV was sneered at and passed up.

Ok, will look at other new options cause this is some bullshit.

Oh yeah mother fuckers got the room.Sorry you got skunked, but thanks for trying.

NeedToStop
03-26-16, 09:25
Set up an appointment a day in advance with Brittney for a Sunday night. Was traveling to Chapel Hill from out of state and she intrigued me so I wanted to meet.

Called and texted to confirm appointment and went to location and texted that I had arrived and was in parking lot. Waited. And texted again. Tried calling and.

No answer. Waited 30 minutes in the parking lot and did not ever hear from her. Sorry that I missed out on her after hearing the positive reports here.http://img1.lodef.net/imgs/1/e/b/3/1eb38f26343efa0f81d80024091253c3_f.jpg

http://backpage.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/14105550/Brittney

NcPantyHose2
04-10-16, 23:49
20 in hill parking lot saw guys in carhving fun, no women anywhere. Waste of time.

NCWild812
03-18-17, 16:25
20 in hill parking lot saw guys in carhving fun, no women anywhere. Waste of time.That's all I've ever seen at these Abs. Not my kind of scene. I'd love it if a female were there. Triangle is a sausage fest.