PDA

View Full Version : Happiness

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36

DatOneMan
05-03-19, 03:50
Thanks for the update. I'm hoping that Yuna, Pink, Sugar and Sasha return soon.Sasha moved over to Nabi but I'm waiting for Sugar to come back.

BladeRunner21
05-03-19, 08:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

PanochaMan
05-03-19, 10:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

CognacXo
05-03-19, 13:06
[Deleted by Admin]

Mongerholic
05-03-19, 15:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
05-03-19, 21:00
A guy puts up a post that may or may not be true, none of us REALLY know because we weren't there but seems like most people don't believe him. Instead of putting him on their ignore list and forever being done with the issue 10 guys need to pile one.

Which is worse, one post which can be ignored or ten different guys reposting it and guaranteeing that it will be a thing for weeks?

This is why you guys have that restriction at the top of the page, had I not stepped in this would have gone on for days.

A2

Logan 5595
05-03-19, 22:42
A guy puts up a post that may or may not be true, none of us REALLY know because we weren't there but seems like most people don't believe him. Instead of putting him on their ignore list and forever being done with the issue 10 guys need to pile one.

Which is worse, one post which can be ignored or ten different guys reposting it and guaranteeing that it will be a thing for weeks?

This is why you guys have that restriction at the top of the page, had I not stepped in this would have gone on for days.

A2Amen to this.

BobLobaw
05-04-19, 02:54
Sasha moved over to Nabi but I'm waiting for Sugar to come back.Someone can ask Nicole. At one point recently they were roommates. Wonder if still?

HawaiiBoy09
05-04-19, 05:50
Sasha moved over to Nabi but I'm waiting for Sugar to come back.

Someone can ask Nicole. At one point recently they were roommates. Wonder if still?What do I get if I find out when she's coming back?

LivingInSin2
05-04-19, 19:16
What do I get if I find out when she's coming back?Gratitude? Will that suffice?

AtoApoka
05-05-19, 01:30
What do I get if I find out when she's coming back?

Gratitude? Will that suffice?
Someone can ask Nicole. At one point recently they were roommates. Wonder if still?OK OK I'll TOFT on this one. Looks like I'll have to pump Nicole for the info on Sugar. I may even PUMP Linda or Kristie for the informant also, even thou they were never roommates. LOL.

LocaLoppa
05-05-19, 02:30
Nicole is a great pro. Damn good service, Gorgeous woman with very nice titti and pussy.

YMMV, but she is GFE all the way for me. BBBJ, Dfk, bbfscip. Winnah.

You folks can wait for Sugar. I gong keep fucking Nicole, LOL. Way better than Sugar service.

Kainoa
05-05-19, 06:59
Really? I thought that she retired.Where us Nabi?

Ichiro Cho
05-05-19, 07:44
Where us Nabi?Old Nirvana.

White Lava
05-05-19, 18:24
Dropped by Happiness the other day go the first time in a long time, anxious to get with the very sexy Miss Rebecca. I hadn't seen her in about two years. As she entered the room she let out a very long and high-pitched squeal. For the record, I was her very first session when she started at Happiness and we've had lots of fun over time! "it's you! She said as she wrapped her arms around me. She looked so good that I couldn't say anything- just returned her hug and kiss! I couldn't even tell you what she was wearing! I told her, "You lost weight but your boobies got bigger", and she told me I got too skinny! Then she helped me quickly remove my clothes, spent a couple of minutes admiring and stroking junior then wrapped me in a towel, took my hand and led me to the next room! She said something in Chinese and opened the door! Another high pitched noise as she led me in. And there was Linda! Fuck! She looked so hot! More hugs and kisses. My dick was getting harder as she squeezed him through the towel. They both suggested a threesome! Sounded like a great idea, but I had to sadly tell them that I didn't bring enough kala! So we all agreed that I would see Linda next time! . Maybe both! Then Rebecca led me to the shower, scrubbed me clean! Damn, she was perfectly tanned from head to toe! Her shower skills had greatly improved in the last two years and she was as passionate and energetic as ever. She kept telling me how exited she was! I pressed my hand to her punani and she squeezed her legs together and held my hand there with hers! She was so wet, I wanted to slip it in right then and there! She had a few other things she wanted to do first! She proceeded to do a whole bunch of stuff I had never experienced in a table shower. She moved from one delight to the next and it all felt great. Last thing I remember was her switching from slippery Russian to deep BBBJ, then telling me she was too excited and we had to go back to the room! Far be it from me to argue with that! She laid me face down and climbed up from the bottom of the bed, running her breasts along my body, til she was laying on top of me kissing and whispering in my ear! She worked her way down my back and suddenly she was licking junior and the twins, I mean she was seriously slobbering all over them. Then she was sucking on them. Then she told me to turn over, then she really went for it! Her BBBJ skills have tripled since our last session! Without a doubt, the most enthusiastic BBBJ I've had in years. She has always liked the fact that I'm a little bigger than average, but she wasn't lying when she said she was excited! Her BBBJ escalated to DTBBBJ then full on face fucking! She went almost completely down- as far as she could go and then tried to force the rest in there! And she was able to hold it like that for a very long time and then do it again and again! Damn! I couldn't take too much more of that, so I pulled her up for some DFK and eased her over so I could repay the pleasure! Needless to say, baby is very responsive so it was a pleasure for both of us. Before too long, she started shuddering and then had a massive climax. "I'm so wet- fuck me! "No", I told her, "one more," and I dove back in! It didn't take long before she came again. This time, so hard that she jumped up and grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. "Fuck me", was all she said. "OK", was all I said! She was so wet, but she was also very tight. I had only gotten the first inch or two in when she started moaning and gasping! Rebecca remembered all the things I like, even tho we hadn"t been together for a couple years. She does a lot of little things that turn me on. For example, she pays a lot of attention to the boys, which I love. For example, when we're in doggie or scissors, she constantly fondles them! When we're in missionary, she holds up her breasts, so I can enjoy them. I was flattered that she remembered so many little thing and used them all to please me! We went through a few positions then she said she couldn't work if she came anymore! So she finished me off with an amazind DTBBBJ! What a gem! After we cleaned up, Kim Mama Showed me to the kitchen were I got more hugs and kisses from Linda. Another gem and my next victim!

JackHolly
05-06-19, 02:46
BBFS or CFS?

This time, so hard that she jumped up and grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. "Fuck me", was all she said. "OK", was all I said! She was so wet, but she was also very tight. I had only gotten the first inch or two in when she started moaning and gasping!

LocaLoppa
05-06-19, 11:55
Rebecca is cfs, some have reported BBFS but not confirmed. Lfk, and daty is limited. She does have nice titles, and does suck dick real good. Tight pussy. Nice looking MILF who loves covered dick in her pussy and mouth.

YMMV on the GFE.

BBFS or CFS?

DrMajikLuv69
05-06-19, 13:07
Rebecca is cfs, some have reported BBFS but not confirmed. Lfk, and daty is limited. She does have nice titles, and does suck dick real good. Tight pussy. Nice looking MILF who loves covered dick in her pussy and mouth.

YMMV on the GFE.Wow! Really? I have NOT read any reports confirming that Rebecca is BBFS or BBFSCIP. Can someone please show me where these reports of Rebecca is BBFS or BBFSCIP are? I have NOT read those BBFSCIP reports yet. Thank you in advance.

DrMajikLuv69
05-06-19, 13:13
BBFS or CFS?JackHolly that is a good question regarding WhiteLava's post. Hopefully he will report back regarding if Rebecca was BBFSCIP. Thank you JackHolly for posing the question.

Blue Monk
05-06-19, 13:46
BBFS or CFS?BBBJ and CFS. I forgot to mention that she slipped the hat on! She has never offered BBFS!

Mililanial
05-06-19, 14:21
Dropped by Happiness the other day go the first time in a long time, anxious to get with the very sexy Miss Rebecca. I hadn't seen her in about two years. As she entered the room she let out a very long and high-pitched squeal. For the record, I was her very first session when she started at Happiness and we've had lots of fun over time! "it's you! She said as she wrapped her arms around me. She looked so good that I couldn't say anything- just returned her hug and kiss! I couldn't even tell you what she was wearing! I told her, "You lost weight but your boobies got bigger", and she told me I got too skinny! Then she helped me quickly remove my clothes, spent a couple of minutes admiring and stroking junior then wrapped me in a towel, took my hand and led me to the next room! She said something in Chinese and opened the door! Another high pitched noise as she led me in. And there was Linda! Fuck! She looked so hot! More hugs and kisses. My dick was getting harder as she squeezed him through the towel. They both suggested a threesome! Sounded like a great idea, but I had to sadly tell them that I didn't bring enough kala! So we all agreed that I would see Linda next time! . Maybe both! Then Rebecca led me to the shower, scrubbed me clean! Damn, she was perfectly tanned from head to toe! Her shower skills had greatly improved in the last two years and she was as passionate and energetic as ever. She kept telling me how exited she was! I pressed my hand to her punani and she squeezed her legs together and held my hand there with hers! She was so wet, I wanted to slip it in right then and there! She had a few other things she wanted to do first! She proceeded to do a whole bunch of stuff I had never experienced in a table shower. She moved from one delight to the next and it all felt great. Last thing I remember was her switching from slippery Russian to deep BBBJ, then telling me she was too excited and we had to go back to the room! Far be it from me to argue with that! She laid me face down and climbed up from the bottom of the bed, running her breasts along my body, til she was laying on top of me kissing and whispering in my ear! She worked her way down my back and suddenly she was licking junior and the twins, I mean she was seriously slobbering all over them. Then she was sucking on them. Then she told me to turn over, then she really went for it! Her BBBJ skills have tripled since our last session! Without a doubt, the most enthusiastic BBBJ I've had in years. She has always liked the fact that I'm a little bigger than average, but she wasn't lying when she said she was excited! Her BBBJ escalated to DTBBBJ then full on face fucking! She went almost completely down- as far as she could go and then tried to force the rest in there! And she was able to hold it like that for a very long time and then do it again and again! Damn! I couldn't take too much more of that, so I pulled her up for some DFK and eased her over so I could repay the pleasure! Needless to say, baby is very responsive so it was a pleasure for both of us. Before too long, she started shuddering and then had a massive climax. "I'm so wet- fuck me! "No", I told her, "one more," and I dove back in! It didn't take long before she came again. This time, so hard that she jumped up and grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. "Fuck me", was all she said. "OK", was all I said! She was so wet, but she was also very tight. I had only gotten the first inch or two in when she started moaning and gasping! Rebecca remembered all the things I like, even tho we hadn"t been together for a couple years. She does a lot of little things that turn me on. For example, she pays a lot of attention to the boys, which I love. For example, when we're in doggie or scissors, she constantly fondles them! When we're in missionary, she holds up her breasts, so I can enjoy them. I was flattered that she remembered so many little thing and used them all to please me! We went through a few positions then she said she couldn't work if she came anymore! So she finished me off with an amazind DTBBBJ! What a gem! After we cleaned up, Kim Mama Showed me to the kitchen were I got more hugs and kisses from Linda. Another gem and my next victim!Bravo Jack. I live my life vicariously through people like you. Keep posting more!

MrFunStuff
05-06-19, 19:47
Seen Rebbeca several times and was never offered BBFS. She is always a good time!

Darkalterego
05-07-19, 13:34
As far as I know Rebecca has never been BBFS. I've seen her once and she even mentioned why she doesn't do it. That did not take away from my time with har. She was amazing.

Wow! Really? I have NOT read any reports confirming that Rebecca is BBFS or BBFSCIP. Can someone please show me where these reports of Rebecca is BBFS or BBFSCIP are? I have NOT read those BBFSCIP reports yet. Thank you in advance.

White Lava
05-07-19, 15:29
JackHolly that is a good question regarding WhiteLava's post. Hopefully he will report back regarding if Rebecca was BBFSCIP. Thank you JackHolly for posing the question.CFS only! I usually prefer BB girls, but Rebecca makes it worth it!

Johnny2205
05-08-19, 02:55
New to this site. Can anyone recommend me any good looking women at this place? I tried pine tree and trying to explore, help a brother out.

Amp King
05-08-19, 04:27
Can anyone tell me where Cherry went? Thanks in advance.

Amp King
05-09-19, 04:07
New to this. But visited Happiness a few days ago. Wanted to try Nicole but she was not available so decided to try out Nana for the first time. So she walks in and not too satisfied with her looks but her service makes up for it. She collects the HF and comes back but the door bell rings and she rushes me to the shower. TS was great got ok massage washed me with different soaps and got some previews of some RIM action and BBBJ. After the shower back in the room she starts with a massage, walking on my back and massaging me then she asks me to turn over and puts the pillow in the corner of the wall on the bed and asks me to sit so I can watch her give me BBBJ. Got to say that was a first. It was also great DT while caressing the boys to sucking the boys while stroking. Then kinda weird because I'm not into it she asks me to bend over in doggie so she can eat my ass. Didn't want that so I ended up standing by the bed and getting more BBBJ while she was lying on the bed with her legs wide open so I can see in the mirror. After BBBJ ended up with CFS, cowgirl, mish to BBBJCIM. Got to say great service and attitude.

Riley2012
05-09-19, 17:35
Any one know the current line up? Or Sugars return?

Thanks.

Member #5999
05-09-19, 22:02
New to this. But visited Happiness a few days ago. Wanted to try Nicole but she was not available so decided to try out Nana for the first time. So she walks in and not too satisfied with her looks but her service makes up for it. She collects the HF and comes back but the door bell rings and she rushes me to the shower. TS was great got ok massage washed me with different soaps and got some previews of some RIM action and BBBJ. After the shower back in the room she starts with a massage, walking on my back and massaging me then she asks me to turn over and puts the pillow in the corner of the wall on the bed and asks me to sit so I can watch her give me BBBJ. Got to say that was a first. It was also great DT while caressing the boys to sucking the boys while stroking. Then kinda weird because I'm not into it she asks me to bend over in doggie so she can eat my ass. Didn't want that so I ended up standing by the bed and getting more BBBJ while she was lying on the bed with her legs wide open so I can see in the mirror. After BBBJ ended up with CFS, cowgirl, mish to BBBJCIM. Got to say great service and attitude.Is she Mika from BS? Thanks for the info.

Amp King
05-10-19, 00:01
Is she Mika from BS? Thanks for the info.Not sure never been to BS before.

DrMajikLuv69
05-10-19, 05:29
Is she Mika from BS? Thanks for the info.Yes some monger did confirm that she was Mika from Blue Star.

Johnny2205
05-10-19, 11:17
Finally went to happiness yesterday and it was a bad trip. Couldn't find any street parking so I parked at palama. 3 guys were at the bottom of the stairs, they look like samoan thugs high on drugs. They told me I had to pay house fee before I go up. This was in the day and I didn't want to make a scene just cause I don't want to be noticed. I gave them the money and went upstairs. On top of this when I rang the bell it was a min wait and the door next door open and they were looking at me weird.

MegaRat
05-10-19, 17:59
Finally went to happiness yesterday and it was a bad trip. Couldn't find any street parking so I parked at palama. 3 guys were at the bottom of the stairs, they look like samoan thugs high on drugs. They told me I had to pay house fee before I go up. This was in the day and I didn't want to make a scene just cause I don't want to be noticed. I gave them the money and went upstairs. On top of this when I rang the bell it was a min wait and the door next door open and they were looking at me weird.Seems there's something sketchy next door. Looks like a gambling house or drug place. Maybe they though you were going in there. Hope you didn't pay too much to ascend the stairs.

Similar thing happen to me in the past at that place. 2 girls in a parked car kept giving me the look then asked me where I was going. I just told them I was waiting for a ride. Had to wait for them to leave before I ascended the stairs. The 2 girls went to the place next door.

SurfRider808
05-10-19, 21:02
Seems there's something sketchy next door. Looks like a gambling house or drug place. Maybe they though you were going in there. Hope you didn't pay too much to ascend the stairs.

Similar thing happen to me in the past at that place. 2 girls in a parked car kept giving me the look then asked me where I was going. I just told them I was waiting for a ride. Had to wait for them to leave before I ascended the stairs. The 2 girls went to the place next door.It can be confusing to use the stairs to get to Happiness. If you looking at the parking lot. The stairs on the far left is the one you need to take get to Happiness. If you went to the right you went to the gambling house. Most gambling houses deal drugs on the premises because they are open 24 hours. Many times l would have to wait to go up because of shady tweakers hanging outside in the parking lot. Be careful, you don't know what people on drugs would do to get their next fixed.

DrMajikLuv69
05-10-19, 21:32
[Deleted by Admin]

SureYourRight
05-10-19, 22:37
[Deleted by Admin]

DS080
05-11-19, 10:56
To the happyland to visit my current ATF again. I usually skip the table shower for more time in the room, but decided to go for it as it was great last time. We undressed and groped each other for some preview, then draped towels and off we went. I let Nana lead, as she is the expert at table shower. While I was on my back, she climbed on for the ride. She really knows how to work it. I spun her around for some slippery 69 action. Back to the room, I yanked her towel off, and bent her onto the bed. I squat down and spread her cheek for some DATY and DATO. She giggled. Her natural mangoes are my favorite feature on her. She said it's her turn, and laid me down on the bed for some serious BBBJ. Great view on the mirror, as Nana was slurping and devouring on the lollipop. When she saw that I was as hard as a rock, she went for ACG. Liked seeing her natural mangoes hanging in this position. We moved on to doggy. Again, liked seeing her ripe mangoes bounce with each thrust. Thinking of doing more positions, but reached the point of no return and finished in doggy. Chatted while getting a some light massage and off I went. Was weary of encountering some wannabe thugs by the stairs, but didn't see any.

Cosmic Kid
05-11-19, 20:26
Physical description please, especially her booty?

MP504
05-12-19, 04:00
Physical description please, especially her booty?Chinese. Cute booty for an Asian girl, but not thick.

Phyr79
05-12-19, 04:22
Is Linda still here?

BallzDeep69
05-12-19, 04:37
Is Linda still here?I think she's at Nabi.

MP504
05-12-19, 05:14
WOW.

Got an itch (figuratively) to visit a place. Initially was going to go to Viv's, but she hasn't been texting back, so decided to call Mama Haps and see what was going on.

Mama answers, offers me the menu, hear Rebecca's name. Been meaning to see her, so decide to book.

Show up, greeted by Mama, sat in the room and waited until I'm walks Ms. Becca: Cute Chinese girl, very friendly.

Greet w / touchy touchy, joke around, go to shower. Standard TS service w / BJ, but we had a lot of fun and laughed a bunch. She really loved my cologne for some reason. She also started getting really horny playing with JR, and says she doesn't want to waste more time and wants to go back to the room at this point, so we do.

Back in the room, time for business. Start with BJ, then ask if I can return favor; permission granted. She loves my DATY technique, and this girl gets WET. She also complements me on how gentle I am; guess guys like to just give it to her, but told her that's not my style. Back to BJ, then she asks if 69 ok? Tell her I never tried, and she proceeds to pop my 69 cherry.

After some 69, she says it's time. On goes cover, and we go through standard positions: CG, RCG, Mish, doggy. Absolutely wet and really tight. JR going strong at this point; proud of my performance haha.

She wants me back in her mouth, so back to BJ; very sloppy and wonderful, almost CIM. Proceeds to pop another cherry of mine: Russian; not really my thing, but enjoyable and interesting.

Back to sloppy BJ and almost bust, then ask her what she wants. She gets back on and starts riding like she means it. She's shocked at my stamina, so I tell her to lie back and I'll take it from there.

Back to Mish; felt like the best position for us. Raise her knees to my shoulders and give them until completion.

Standard clean up w / hot towel, followed by cuddle time and talk story till mama knocked. She dresses me and v escorts me out.

For those On the fence about Rebecca, you need to just go for it. I personally am not attracted to Asians for the most part, yet this girl's attitude and service make up more than enough and made it my best session thus far, and I will be going back to see Ms Becca as soon as I can.

$50 HF + $200 tip.

L: 7-8.

S: 10.

A: 10.

LocaLoppa
05-12-19, 15:23
Bro, use the stairs closest to the road. Ignore the stiffs Downstairs and go fuck pussy. Nobody wants any Popo around there, get pussy and gambling amusement allegedly, LOL.

Nicole and Rebecca are good fuck and suck.

Finally went to happiness yesterday and it was a bad trip. Couldn't find any street parking so I parked at palama. 3 guys were at the bottom of the stairs, they look like samoan thugs high on drugs. They told me I had to pay house fee before I go up. This was in the day and I didn't want to make a scene just cause I don't want to be noticed. I gave them the money and went upstairs. On top of this when I rang the bell it was a min wait and the door next door open and they were looking at me weird.

Strollingdownh
05-15-19, 13:12
Went to happiness and like everyone said mama doesn't really greet and talk much when you enter due to the five oh presence lately. Took me to my room, didn't ask for the hf and didn't have time to ask her for a lineup since she walked away. I know I shouldve called and asked before hand but again with the five oh presence. Anyways in comes Rebecca and I liked what I saw. Nice Chinese girl with natural c tits and a nice ass. Mind you guys she does have a weird looking upper lip not sure the cause. But I politely asked her if I can see the lineup. She got upset and said you can go if you don't like what you see. So I tell her never mind and we proceed to the deed. She gives a good BBBJ. Then came to the fucking, cowgirl and she got really into it. But halfway she kept saying you don't like me. Like WTF I didn't say that I just wanted to see the lineup since mama just walked away. Super turn off. I then proceeded to doggie and missionary. She then kept saying you don't like me and told me to hurry up and cum. Got tired of her complaining so did a BBBJCIM. Afterwards asked her for a massage and she said wow you want everything huh! So she proceeded to give me a massage and kept telling me that I don't like her. Got over the whole thing and paid her left. Had a good time doing the deed but the whole setup is messing up the service. Glad you other guys had a fun time with her. But might pass the next time I see her. Happy hunting guys.

MP504
05-17-19, 02:01
Went to happiness and like everyone said mama doesn't really greet and talk much when you enter due to the five oh presence lately. Took me to my room, didn't ask for the hf and didn't have time to ask her for a lineup since she walked away. I know I shouldve called and asked before hand but again with the five oh presence. Anyways in comes Rebecca and I liked what I saw. Nice Chinese girl with natural c tits and a nice ass. Mind you guys she does have a weird looking upper lip not sure the cause. But I politely asked her if I can see the lineup. She got upset and said you can go if you don't like what you see. So I tell her never mind and we proceed to the deed. She gives a good BBBJ. Then came to the fucking, cowgirl and she got really into it. But halfway she kept saying you don't like me. Like WTF I didn't say that I just wanted to see the lineup since mama just walked away. Super turn off. I then proceeded to doggie and missionary. She then kept saying you don't like me and told me to hurry up and cum. Got tired of her complaining so did a BBBJCIM. Afterwards asked her for a massage and she said wow you want everything huh! So she proceeded to give me a massage and kept telling me that I don't like her. Got over the whole thing and paid her left. Had a good time doing the deed but the whole setup is messing up the service. Glad you other guys had a fun time with her. But might pass the next time I see her. Happy hunting guys.Sometimes the girls take it personally, but it's no fault of yours; you are there for a paid service and you want the most bang for your buck.

They being said, I learned that there is essentially a ranking system amongst the girls, and a few know that they are at the bottom with regards to number of clients requesting them. If she got self conscious, it's likely because people are going for other girls.

Unless you are already familiar with the girls, hard to know what you're getting; especially since mama won't post ads anymore. Luck of the draw, I suppose. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Affairs
05-17-19, 06:58
Went to happiness and like everyone said mama doesn't really greet and talk much when you enter due to the five oh presence lately. Took me to my room, didn't ask for the hf and didn't have time to ask her for a lineup since she walked away. I know I shouldve called and asked before hand but again with the five oh presence. Anyways in comes Rebecca and I liked what I saw. Nice Chinese girl with natural c tits and a nice ass. Mind you guys she does have a weird looking upper lip not sure the cause. But I politely asked her if I can see the lineup. She got upset and said you can go if you don't like what you see. So I tell her never mind and we proceed to the deed. She gives a good BBBJ. Then came to the fucking, cowgirl and she got really into it. But halfway she kept saying you don't like me. Like WTF I didn't say that I just wanted to see the lineup since mama just walked away. Super turn off. I then proceeded to doggie and missionary. She then kept saying you don't like me and told me to hurry up and cum. Got tired of her complaining so did a BBBJCIM. Afterwards asked her for a massage and she said wow you want everything huh! So she proceeded to give me a massage and kept telling me that I don't like her. Got over the whole thing and paid her left. Had a good time doing the deed but the whole setup is messing up the service. Glad you other guys had a fun time with her. But might pass the next time I see her. Happy hunting guys.Strol, I stopped going there long ago, mama sucks, short and wasted time, gambling next door, and guys hanging around the parking area. (IMHO). Happy should have her own Arm, might be that's why some girls are leaving, feels its not not save.

No one bothered me, one night one guy said hello as I was leaving I returned a nod, heard some guys was hassled.

StuckInTraffic
05-17-19, 11:52
They being said, I learned that there is essentially a ranking system amongst the girls, and a few know that they are at the bottom with regards to number of clients requesting them. If she got self conscious, it's likely because people are going for other girls.I was wondering if you walk in without an appointment does mama send you the lowest ranked girl first or is it based off a rotation?

MrFunStuff
05-17-19, 20:34
I was wondering if you walk in without an appointment does mama send you the lowest ranked girl first or is it based off a rotation?Pretty sure it's based on availability. After that I would assume a girl that needs work.

Either way I am always happy to help!

Danny 714
05-18-19, 01:40
Went last week, in comes Kimmy, late 30-40 year old, nice tits that's all, she gave a rush shower and bbj. She rushed me to get off and get out quick saying they are busy night. At the 30 min mark mama calls time. Kimmy stops, cleans me up a bit and helps me get dressed and got out.

Worse time ever. Will not repeat at this place.

MP504
05-18-19, 05:33
I was wondering if you walk in without an appointment does mama send you the lowest ranked girl first or is it based off a rotation?Agree with MFS; availability is always the driving factor. I think that's followed by who jumps on the next client; some girls are tired after a long shift, some just not feeling it. I know when I saw Pink last, she looked exhausted and kind of over it, but she liked my demeanor and we clicked. Kristie was kinda trying to rush me (now that I think of it), but she looked tired as well.

HiPickle
05-18-19, 14:07
Went last week, in comes Kimmy, late 30-40 year old, nice tits that's all, she gave a rush shower and bbj. She rushed me to get off and get out quick saying they are busy night. At the 30 min mark mama calls time. Kimmy stops, cleans me up a bit and helps me get dressed and got out.

Worse time ever. Will not repeat at this place.Eh? I thought kimmy moved over to Nabi. 30 min? Sounds unusual to me. I also assumed they weren't as busy these days 🤔.

Johnny14
05-18-19, 14:41

Worse time ever. Will not repeat at this place.I knew of a provider that did that to guys, so one night after popping my load on another at a different AMP, came by to "pay my respects" to this one rush job provider. Took her back in the room for some doggie and went for it non stop for 45 minutes!. I checked my wrist watch and had the lap timer on it. She and me was all drenched in sweat, but I kept that machine pumping so much, my lower back actually hurt like hell from all that pelvic thrusting.

Mama knocked on the door, but soon never bothered since she could hear all that moaning and bed squeaking. That Korean "rush me job" was complaining how the other girls got it "easy" while she got "well disciplined". Funny part is when I came back later in about a week, she hid her face when they were on the couch. So next time you should do the same, drill'um like there is no tomorrow.

White Lava
05-18-19, 15:07
Even if there were a "ranking" system at Happiness, Rebecca would be far from the bottom!

DrMajikLuv69
05-18-19, 19:25
Eh? I thought kimmy moved over to Nabi. 30 min? Sounds unusual to me. I also assumed they weren't as busy these days 🤔.Unless there is ANOTHER NEW girl named Kimi? Kimmy? I haven't been to Happiness nor any AMP in a while. I met this girl at the club a few weeks ago and we've been in constant contact since then. Besides I've been in charge of a couple new projects that have been consuming a lot of time at work.

DS080
05-18-19, 23:44
Up the stairway to the happyland. It was an early appointment, so the neighborhood was pretty quiet and chill. I was also able to land my favorite room numero uno. Nana and I had a blast table shower session. Wild slip and sliding, and plenty of preview for what's to come. Back to the room, I yanked her towel off, and lifted her up and spun her around for standing 69. Nana giggled, and soon we were seriously gobbling up each others' crotch. After a minute or two, I had her sit on the side of the bed. DATY while feeling her natural papayas. She returned the favor with BBBJ. I laid a folded towel for her knees, then I stood up in the middle of the room. She knelt down and proceeded to sensual BBBJ. I enjoyed watching the action on the mirror. I ran my fingers across her blond hair, and occasionally felt her papayas. My jr was in attention and ready for the duty. I lift her up and spread her legs and slowly insert for some standing mish. Again loved watching the action on the mirror. On the bed we lied. Nana took the ACG position and went to town. I asked her to spin. She obliged and began to waddle and turn counterclockwise. She stopped at every three hour positions for bumping and grinding actions. I thoroughly enjoyed the view. I was ready to bring it home. I laid her on the bed, and propped her ankles against my shoulder. I pumped her until completion. Another great session with Nana.

Drake678
05-19-19, 03:34
Happiness will not be shutting down, just had a great time with Nicole. Happiness only has one location and is no way affiliated with NABI.Does Nicole do a massage after the sex? Or does she just make cuddle? Or does she only like to talk? I don't read much reports about nicole. Any info would help.

Surfer79
05-19-19, 03:59
Gents, any recent customers know the lineup? Haven't seen one posted in over a week. Mahalo!

Drake678
05-19-19, 05:14
Gents, any recent customers know the lineup? Haven't seen one posted in over a week. Mahalo!Rebecca, Nicole, Kristie, Lei and Nana. I think there a Connie there? Do you know if Nicole does massage after sex?

Surfer79
05-19-19, 11:22
Rebecca, Nicole, Kristie, Lei and Nana. I think there a Connie there? Do you know if Nicole does massage after sex?Thanks for the response and I apologize upfront- I don't know as I've never sampled Nicole.

DS080
05-19-19, 15:51
Rebecca, Nicole, Kristie, Lei and Nana. I think there a Connie there? Do you know if Nicole does massage after sex?She will massage you if you ask, but it's nothing to write home about.

Ajarn
05-19-19, 17:42
Just remember that Rebecca is different, from all the others there, in that she doesn't allow BBFS.

GofasBits
05-19-19, 21:28
I knew of a provider that did that to guys, so one night after popping my load on another at a different AMP, came by to "pay my respects" to this one rush job provider. Took her back in the room for some doggie and went for it non stop for 45 minutes!. I checked my wrist watch and had the lap timer on it. She and me was all drenched in sweat, but I kept that machine pumping so much, my lower back actually hurt like hell from all that pelvic thrusting.

Mama knocked on the door, but soon never bothered since she could hear all that moaning and bed squeaking. That Korean "rush me job" was complaining how the other girls got it "easy" while she got "well disciplined". Funny part is when I came back later in about a week, she hid her face when they were on the couch. So next time you should do the same, drill'um like there is no tomorrow.Just wondering who the provider was. PM is fine if you want. TIA.

Ocbda
05-19-19, 22:33
I knew of a provider that did that to guys, so one night after popping my load on another at a different AMP, came by to "pay my respects" to this one rush job provider. Took her back in the room for some doggie and went for it non stop for 45 minutes!. I checked my wrist watch and had the lap timer on it. She and me was all drenched in sweat, but I kept that machine pumping so much, my lower back actually hurt like hell from all that pelvic thrusting.

Mama knocked on the door, but soon never bothered since she could hear all that moaning and bed squeaking. That Korean "rush me job" was complaining how the other girls got it "easy" while she got "well disciplined". Funny part is when I came back later in about a week, she hid her face when they were on the couch. So next time you should do the same, drill'um like there is no tomorrow.Who was the provider you had to disciple for the hour? I love Long session and would mind drilling her till she passed out from being cum drunk.

DrMajikLuv69
05-20-19, 01:15
Just remember that Rebecca is different, from all the others there, in that she doesn't allow BBFS.In order for anyone to repeat with a girl. There are a number of factors. The number one factor; the girl must have a good attitude and service. Such as no rushing, non-clock watcher ignore the first and second call of "time" by the mama, and by not leaving the room. Example once entered the room, not coming up with excuses to constantly leave to get ready, get a towel, etc, etc,. And the most important factor is they must have a secret hidden talent that she can consistently perform. Secret as in no other mongers report on it. Rebecca meets all of those factors and exceeds the standard IMHO.

I've seen Yuna, Pink, Sugar, Lei many times! I've also seen Sasha and Kimmy when they were at Happiness; seen both of them many times. Kimmy WAS a close second regarding RRL and most repeats, but Rebecca is currently the most repeats at Happiness. It is close to twenty repeats. Ask yourself WHY would one girl have so many repeats? 🤔 Hmm?

There was a Rejuve model, a Blue Star model, a Pine Tree girl, two CHM girls, and one Golden Spa girl that were all on the same RRL Infinity Loop as Rebecca. You can read my report in those different AMP threads and you will know who those girls are! All girls are YMMV. Somethings happen behind closed doors and sometimes it happens outside the AMP on normal field experiences. Think of creating fun. Have fun. Be fun, and the seasons will be magic and will lead to many other opportunities for extra curricular activities beyond the mediocre sessions.

LocaLoppa
05-20-19, 04:53
Good point. Becca no dfk either. But her tits are more than mouthfuls and she can suck dick.

Pretty goods.

She will fuck you back hard too.

Just remember that Rebecca is different, from all the others there, in that she doesn't allow BBFS.

Cosmic Kid
05-20-19, 22:26
Just remember that Rebecca is different, from all the others there, in that she doesn't allow BBFS.Does she have massage skills?

Finger Licking
05-21-19, 02:40
Is Naomi still there??

Valen808
05-21-19, 08:20
This is my first review. Not sure if I got everything, I THINK I got most of the acronyms right, sorry if I got any wrong. Used to monger, but was in a pretty serious relationship for a while that recently ended. Thought I'd see what the scene was like now. So I've been reading a lot about this place and decided to check it out. Didn't really have a preference and was willing to try out anyone and got Lei. To be honest, when they brought her in, I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping for a younger girl. She is an older lady (HA!, probably only a couple years older than me, but definitely not in her 20's), but very enthusiastic. She really seemed to like her job. Standard table shower, nothing special. Got to the room for a nice massage, she started BBBJ, but we moved to 69. I guess she appreciated my efforts enough that she had me flip over on all fours and gave me a HJ while licking my ass. Never had a girl do this and it was amazing. I had to struggle not to pop right then and there. Switched to CG and then finished up with DS. Wasn't rushed and actually went well over time. When she went out to get a warm towel for clean up, apparently some guy came and had his fun then claimed not to have any money. When they took him to the ATM in the hall, he was overdrawn. Classy. This kept mamasan so busy I ended up with extra time with Lei, so it worked out for me. While I was hoping to get one of the younger girls, I definitely left satisfied. She had a great attitude and seemed to be enjoying herself which made the evening more fun for me. Definitely returning to check out the other girls and see if they're as much fun. Either way, I'll be repeating.

In your opinion, is it better to avoid military payday weekends? I'm guessing the selection is better then, but the place is busier as well. I'm wondering what it'd be like on a slow day. I know about appointments, but this was a spur of the moment thing. I'm not a real big plan ahead guy.

GofasBits
05-21-19, 13:24
Does she have massage skills?Nope. I've never even had a hint of one from her. She could have skills in that department, but I'm betting most of her skills are in between her legs LOL. GL!

MuchMaholoz
05-21-19, 21:05
This is my first review. Not sure if I got everything, I THINK I got most of the acronyms right, sorry if I got any wrong. Used to monger, but was in a pretty serious relationship for a while that recently ended. Thought I'd see what the scene was like now. So I've been reading a lot about this place and decided to check it out. Didn't really have a preference and was willing to try out anyone and got Lei. To be honest, when they brought her in, I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping for a younger girl. She is an older lady (HA!, probably only a couple years older than me, but definitely not in her 20's), but very enthusiastic. She really seemed to like her job. Standard table shower, nothing special. Got to the room for a nice massage, she started BBBJ, but we moved to 69. I guess she appreciated my efforts enough that she had me flip over on all fours and gave me a HJ while licking my ass. Never had a girl do this and it was amazing. I had to struggle not to pop right then and there. Switched to CG and then finished up with DS. Wasn't rushed and actually went well over time. When she went out to get a warm towel for clean up, apparently some guy came and had his fun then claimed not to have any money. When they took him to the ATM in the hall, he was overdrawn. Classy. This kept mamasan so busy I ended up with extra time with Lei, so it worked out for me. While I was hoping to get one of the younger girls, I definitely left satisfied. She had a great attitude and seemed to be enjoying herself which made the evening more fun for me. Definitely returning to check out the other girls and see if they're as much fun. Either way, I'll be repeating.

In your opinion, is it better to avoid military payday weekends? I'm guessing the selection is better then, but the place is busier as well. I'm wondering what it'd be like on a slow day. I know about appointments, but this was a spur of the moment thing. I'm not a real big plan ahead guy.You would think it be busier. I just went last payday & I was the only one there that evening. Maybe it depends on what bank you have? Leii said it's just a normal day until the weekends come.

Drake678
05-21-19, 21:18

In your opinion, is it better to avoid military payday weekends? I'm guessing the selection is better then, but the place is busier as well. I'm wondering what it'd be like on a slow day. I know about appointments, but this was a spur of the moment thing. I'm not a real big plan ahead guy.For your very first time with Lei did you do CFS or BBFSCIP?

Ilovewhores247
05-21-19, 23:58
Visited Rebecca for the 27th time now. Looks hot all the time. BBBJ awesome but needs to practice more, so go visit her. Didn't spank the last couple days so it was a big finish. Like majikluv said, she did something for me that no one has posted either.

MP504
05-22-19, 05:46
Does she have massage skills?She did for me; guess YMMV.

Mahuka808
05-24-19, 02:43
Action on the next door today. Didn't look like happiness but the gambling house door on the side. Was walking by around 6 p, not to partake but saw multiple dark colored vans with vice squad outside the door and many undercover hpd wearing masks. Looked like an organized operation about 15-20 cops. Need some new stories for the papers to try divert some from kealoha's I guess.

RipUmUp
05-24-19, 19:19
Action on the next door today. Didn't look like happiness but the gambling house door on the side. Was walking by around 6 p, not to partake but saw multiple dark colored vans with vice squad outside the door and many undercover hpd wearing masks. Looked like an organized operation about 15-20 cops. Need some new stories for the papers to try divert some from kealoha's I guess.No wonder!! I knew something had to had happened. Today I called an made an appointment with Nicole, 1 hour later mama calls to cancel an I have to pick another girl. So I pick Kristi, , then 30 min later mama calls back AGAIN an tells me she's not available now an I have to choose someone else. Ended up taking it as a sign not to even go. First time this has happened to me an I've been going to happiness for a while now.

DrMajikLuv69
05-25-19, 02:37
Visited Rebecca for the 27th time now. Looks hot all the time. BBBJ awesome but needs to practice more, so go visit her. Didn't spank the last couple days so it was a big finish. Like majikluv said, she did something for me that no one has posted either.He's right. Whores247 you sir are correct! She does many things not reported.

She has many hidden talents. It's like going to In and Out burger and not knowing the secret menu. Only a few peeps know it.

I guess it is based on chemistry and the rapport you establish with her.

She is definitely the MOST repeated girl at Happiness. Its just the few peeps like to keep the In and Out Burger menu a secret. By the way Teddy’s Bigger Burger got a secret menu too!

Drake678
05-25-19, 04:25
He's right. Whores247 you sir are correct! She does many things not reported.

She has many hidden talents. It's like going to In and Out burger and not knowing the secret menu. Only a few peeps know it.

I guess it is based on chemistry and the rapport you establish with her.

She is definitely the MOST repeated girl at Happiness. Its just the few peeps like to keep the In and Out Burger menu a secret. By the way Teddys Bigger Burger got a secret menu too!What is on the secret menu? PM okay.

DaViper
05-25-19, 06:16
Action on the next door today. Didn't look like happiness but the gambling house door on the side. Was walking by around 6 p, not to partake but saw multiple dark colored vans with vice squad outside the door and many undercover hpd wearing masks. Looked like an organized operation about 15-20 cops. Need some new stories for the papers to try divert some from kealoha's I guess.Happy needs to extend her place and take over the gambling next door knock down walls do some type of renovations that way LE won't come by so often. That gambling place draws just as much attention than MP.

MP504
05-25-19, 11:59
Action on the next door today. Didn't look like happiness but the gambling house door on the side. Was walking by around 6 p, not to partake but saw multiple dark colored vans with vice squad outside the door and many undercover hpd wearing masks. Looked like an organized operation about 15-20 cops. Need some new stories for the papers to try divert some from kealoha's I guess.

Confirmed gambling bust; all machines taken out by vice.

Girls and customers feel a lot safer now that it got shut down; less shady people harassing everyone

MP504
05-25-19, 12:10
Had some time to kill, so decided to go visit my new fav Rebecca.

Set appointment, go in, Mama happy to see me, wait in room till Rebecca arrives.

Essentially same as last report, but this time best GFE I've ever had, though YMMV because it's all about how she vibes with you. She likes my style and how I treat her, and I am rewarded for taking care of her.

FYI: she goes on vacation for 3 months June 1st. Go visit before she leaves.

John Ross
05-25-19, 17:27
Confirmed gambling bust; all machines taken out by vice.

Girls and customers feel a lot safer now that it got shut down; less shady people harassing everyoneThat is good news that the place got shut down. I'm not a gambler, but have seen many of these places and they always attract the wrong element. I would eat at Sabb quite frequently and the people upstairs were always eyeing me when I parked in the back. Good riddance to the gamblers, druggies and thieves. It seems that as of late, there have been more closures of these gambling houses.

Valen808
05-25-19, 22:30
For your very first time with Lei did you do CFS or BBFSCIP?Man, what did we do before the internet? Had to look up BBFSCIP, but yes. Not sure if she does this for everyone or not, but after 69 she said something like I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Not sure how much was for show, but I appreciated it. Definitely made it more fun for me.

Drake678
05-26-19, 00:48
Man, what did we do before the internet? Had to look up BBFSCIP, but yes. Not sure if she does this for everyone or not, but after 69 she said something like I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Not sure how much was for show, but I appreciated it. Definitely made it more fun for me.Congrats Valen. BBFSCIP On your very first AMP visit is good! Leii has a good bbbj. I think your right Leii may not do BBFSCIP for mostly everybody.

DrMajikLuv69
05-26-19, 01:28
Man, what did we do before the internet? Had to look up BBFSCIP, but yes. Not sure if she does this for everyone or not, but after 69 she said something like I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Not sure how much was for show, but I appreciated it. Definitely made it more fun for me.Hello Valen808 do YOU remember if Lei had a Bush? Or cleaned smooth shaved / waxed pussy? I prefer shaved smooth or waxed pussy, BUT TEHO there are many mongers that prefer bushy hairy pussy lips and we could help those mongers out! Last time I visited she had a Bush but I haven't seen her since I had the bushy.

Valen808 you had Lei in 69 just before the BBFSCIP; so that is a good angle to notice if she had a hairy pussy. Did she have a Harry Pussy?

Punanilicr
05-26-19, 18:48
Had a chance to swing by and see one of sweetest women that I know. I've seen her plenty of time, reviewed her almost as many, and every time is great. Not going into details, but will say that I've always had consistently great service from her. It feels more like an FWB situation. Than anything else. We joke, laugh, have a great time and it never gets old. She's always clean and beautiful.

Like I said, I've reviewed her plenty, and there are many more credible reports on her I. This thread. Can't wait til the next time.

MP504
05-27-19, 03:37
Had a chance to swing by and see one of sweetest women that I know. I've seen her plenty of time, reviewed her almost as many, and every time is great. Not going into details, but will say that I've always had consistently great service from her. It feels more like an FWB situation. Than anything else. We joke, laugh, have a great time and it never gets old. She's always clean and beautiful.

Like I said, I've reviewed her plenty, and there are many more credible reports on her I. This thread. Can't wait til the next time.Yeah, it's going to be a long 3 months for all of us.

Amp64
05-27-19, 05:32
When is Yuna cuming back? My right wrist is bigger than my left wrist🤣129315;129315;I miss my ATF💖.

LocaLoppa
05-27-19, 17:40
No more locals hanging around, all gone, but was never a problem for me. Very busy again, stood inline to fuck Nicole. No matter the wait, she is still top tier.

Damn just stuck my dick in that pussy so fine, was over in10 minutes, LOL.

What's the line up now? Plenty bros fucking in. Stereo surround sound, LOL. I seen lei, Rebecca and Nicole. Saw another who I never seen before. May have to go back and sample. Nobody know lineup?

Drake678
05-27-19, 23:01
Hello Valen808 do YOU remember if Lei had a Bush? Or cleaned smooth shaved / waxed pussy? I prefer shaved smooth or waxed pussy, BUT TEHO there are many mongers that prefer bushy hairy pussy lips and we could help those mongers out! Last time I visited she had a Bush but I haven't seen her since I had the bushy.

Valen808 you had Lei in 69 just before the BBFSCIP; so that is a good angle to notice if she had a hairy pussy. Did she have a Harry Pussy?If your not into Bush. There are other girls without Bush.

MP504
05-28-19, 00:41
Can anyone give details on Nicole's likeness?

AtoApoka
05-28-19, 00:56
Can anyone give details on Nicole's likeness?A Korean Linda Carter.

White Lava
05-28-19, 01:46
Can anyone give details on Nicole's likeness?Movie star beautiful face, big boobs, great butt! All in all, probably the most beautiful provider in town! Good service too!

Kalani69
05-28-19, 02:50
If your not into Bush. There are other girls without Bush.Although Leii has a Bush, the last time I saw her about two months ago her Bush was not a jungle. Did not get any pubes between my teeth and little dickie had no problem finding the right hole.

Amp64
05-28-19, 06:00
Ahhh, she said she was cumming back in may, 😢miss her soo much! I Really Hope She Cums Back! FAHK!128547;STILL WAITING!

Drake678
05-28-19, 06:31
Although Leii has a Bush, the last time I saw her about two months ago her Bush was not a jungle. Did not get any pubes between my teeth and little dickie had no problem finding the right hole.Yah I don't mind, bushwhacking as long as no more hairs in your food. LOL. Now days all the new porn stars are completely waxed. Some guys like the waxed younger porn star look. But flossing on Leii long fuzz hairs is okay with me. Reminds me of the old school porn movies from the 70's.

Drake678
05-28-19, 06:45
Happy needs to extend her place and take over the gambling next door knock down walls do some type of renovations that way LE won't come by so often. That gambling place draws just as much attention than MP.Yah your right Happy needs to extend and take over the space. If not maybe another massage place could open up next door.

Ilovewhores247
05-29-19, 11:43
Go see Rebecca while you can. Highlight is her bbbjcawyl. I'm no shill either.

Museki
05-29-19, 13:16
Go see Rebecca while you can. Highlight is her bbbjcawyl. I'm no shill either.Never seen that one before.

Xavier21
05-29-19, 14:55
Never seen that one before.

Go see Rebecca while you can. Highlight is her bbbjcawyl. I'm no shill either.I checked a number of acronym sources and that one doesn't show up. Can you define what that term means?

Kumuman
05-29-19, 16:27
Movie star beautiful face, big boobs, great butt! All in all, probably the most beautiful provider in town! Good service too!So Nicole height has been mentioned at 5'6" or is it 5'2" ? Also her age range in mid 30's?

FCH300
05-29-19, 17:03
Never seen that one before.Bbbjcawyl = Bare Back Blow Job Cum AnyWhere You Like.

Da Game
05-29-19, 18:15
Go see Rebecca while you can. Highlight is her bbbjcawyl. I'm no shill either.BareBack Blow Job Cum AnyWhere You Like?

DrMajikLuv69
05-30-19, 00:49
Yah I don't mind, bushwhacking as long as no more hairs in your food. LOL. Now days all the new porn stars are completely waxed. Some guys like the waxed younger porn star look. But flossing on Leii long fuzz hairs is okay with me. Reminds me of the old school porn movies from the 70's.Thanks for the info Drake678. I love Lei, her services and attitude are the BEST! I don't mind a landing strip on top or an inverted Dorito isosceles triangle fuzz patch; but it's just hair on the pussy lips. Lei is an awesome person and sweetheart. I love her looks and tan.

DrMajikLuv69
05-30-19, 01:04
Although Leii has a Bush, the last time I saw her about two months ago her Bush was not a jungle. Did not get any pubes between my teeth and little dickie had no problem finding the right hole.Thanks for the info Kalani69. Leii has great service and attitude. I love Lei! TEHO but I don't mind a landing strip on top or an inverted Dorito isosceles triangle fuzz patch; but it's just hair on the pussy lips that TEHO. Lei is an awesome person and sweetheart. I love her looks and tan. DATY with pubic hairs is a gag reflex thing for me.

BlueCloud
05-30-19, 04:20
A Korean Linda Carter.I'll have to check that out asap! Mahalo for the intel bro!

LocaLoppa
05-31-19, 04:24
Nicole make me cum too fast had to go back for a longtime slow fuck and suck. This time I want last 20 minutes, LOL. That is one fine lady. She felt sorry for me so massage for 20 min. Keeper. Happiland brisk with pussies running around hide and seek with bros. In the halls. No shame we all there to fuck.

Hobbiest2005
06-02-19, 22:16
I've been off island a few months and in town this week. Of course Happiness came to mind. Any ads out there? Been looking around for a line-up but not seeing any. Any recommendations on new star athletes there??

Thanks Mongers!

DrMajikLuv69
06-04-19, 05:30
Always looked somewhere else. Only looked directly at me once. Same MO as Sugar. Grabbed my stuff and moved to another room. She ticked off the Happyland boxes but was very mechanical, just going through the motions. I would have to ask a question several times before she ventured an answer. Someone should ask her what her YMMV is, as there are some glowing FRs. Obviously, I wasn't her cup of tea.YMMV, sorry to hear that you did not have a good time with Sugar neither, and quote "she did not ticked off the Happyland boxes" unquote for you. Sugar IMHO is beautiful and I've seen her multiple times. Sugar checked off all the GFE boxes and PSE boxes for me.

Ajarn
06-04-19, 19:14
YMMV, sorry to hear that you did not have a good time with Sugar neither, and quote "she did not ticked off the Happyland boxes" unquote for you. Sugar IMHO is beautiful and I've seen her multiple times. Sugar checked off all the GFE boxes and PSE boxes for me.Sorry, I was referring to Kimmy. And I said Kimmy did check off all the Happyland-standard boxes, so service per se was not a problem. It was about how it was delivered.

Sugar is, AFAIK, from Nevada, so communication with her was not an issue.

DrMajikLuv69
06-05-19, 01:13
Sorry, I was referring to Kimmy. And I said Kimmy did check off all the Happyland-standard boxes, so service per se was not a problem. It was about how it was delivered.

Sugar is, AFAIK, from Nevada, so communication with her was not an issue.Oh okay yes Sugar is from Nevada and yes she has good command of the English language.

YzalMan
06-06-19, 16:44
Returning to AMP scene after awhile. I know some of the girls moved to Nabi, and last time I visited Happiness in December, I think they were little too old for me. I am looking for someone like Chloe from Happiness. Any info on which AMP is the best and has young ones would be great help.

Thanks.

Riley2012
06-06-19, 17:23
Oh okay yes Sugar is from Nevada and yes she has good command of the English language.So is Sugar back?

Pearl Jam
06-06-19, 17:52
So is Sugar back?No that's just the resident Dr. Trying to stay relevant.

Surfer79
06-07-19, 12:16
2 questions: 1) what's the current lineup? 2) why do you guys think so many happiness girls now work at Nabi? I'm cautious in trying out new places but man there is some talent working at Nabi.

LocaLoppa
06-07-19, 13:27
Everybody get itchy to change. No big deal. Happland still get top talent. Nabi get too. Good for us.

All part of the game. Girls move, AMPs close, AMPs open, new girls, new superstars. Great game.

Chloe was unicorn, throwback to empire youngins. No worry, going get some others, always do.

Cherry is younger. She going pop back up someplace she always does.

2 questions: 1) what's the current lineup? 2) why do you guys think so many happiness girls now work at Nabi? I'm cautious in trying out new places but man there is some talent working at Nabi.

Lknfrpssy
06-07-19, 14:57
Everybody get itchy to change. No big deal. Happland still get top talent. Nabi get too. Good for us.

All part of the game. Girls move, AMPs close, AMPs open, new girls, new superstars. Great game.

Chloe was unicorn, throwback to empire youngins. No worry, going get some others, always do.

Cherry is younger. She going pop back up someplace she always does.Where do we go now since Sugar is not in the lineup and SF closed?

JapaneseBoy
06-07-19, 22:10
Can I please get the current lineup. Thank you. I like to make an appointment. Only 1 time I just went without an appointment.

White Lava
06-08-19, 18:07
Can I please get the current lineup. Thank you. I like to make an appointment. Only 1 time I just went without an appointment.You might try calling!

DrMajikLuv69
06-08-19, 21:57
2 questions: 1) what's the current lineup? 2) why do you guys think so many happiness girls now work at Nabi? I'm cautious in trying out new places but man there is some talent working at Nabi.Surfer79 YOU SAID that you're cautious of trying new places. I've tried many different AMP and many different girls. Some of the AMPs are not opened anymore because of raids or name changes etc. Some of the girls I've seen; Tiana, Amanda, Miki, Dallas, Luxx, Wara, Nani, Mimi, Alex, Yuki, Yuna, Monica are not working anymore, and there are many other girls that are still currently working; I go to a variety of AMPs and see a variety of girls so I'm not called a shill. All of my experiences have been GFE PSE! Not going to lie but all those girls were all awesome. My advice would be to just try a different AMP. There is no commitment to one girl, because all these girls are seeing other guys. Commit yourself if you’re exclusively dating the AMP girl outside the AMP, but that is for another time and another report in the Freebies Thread!

Johnny14
06-08-19, 23:01
Can I please get the current lineup. Thank you. I like to make an appointment. Only 1 time I just went without an appointment.Went there today and hooked up with Isabella, I think she used to work at Rejuve as Muni. Fun Korean with good attitude, nice natural tits about 36 C. Going hit that again soon.

JapaneseBoy
06-09-19, 01:22
Went there today and hooked up with Isabella, I think she used to work at Rejuve as Muni. Fun Korean with good attitude, nice natural tits about 36 C. Going hit that again soon.Okay. Thank You.

JapaneseBoy
06-09-19, 01:24
You might try calling!I did before this post. Mama didn't want to give me the lineup. Never had this problem before.

GilfHunter
06-09-19, 01:26
Went there today and hooked up with Isabella, I think she used to work at Rejuve as Muni. Fun Korean with good attitude, nice natural tits about 36 C. Going hit that again soon.Oh yeah, Muni is a hot Korean with a great ass tapped her a few times at rejuve. Thanks for the report.

DrMajikLuv69
06-09-19, 02:50
Went there today and hooked up with Isabella, I think she used to work at Rejuve as Muni. Fun Korean with good attitude, nice natural tits about 36 C. Going hit that again soon.Thanks for you report on Muni Johnny14! Hey! Johnny14 when YOU went there TODAY and HOOKED UP with Isabella FKA Muni did she allow you to DATY?

Amp64
06-09-19, 02:56
Called and asked if Yuna is back from vac, old mama said no, said Yuna called and said she come back July, then mama told me, don't think Yunas coming back, just some FYI.

Johnny14
06-09-19, 03:01
Thanks for you report on Muni Johnny14! Hey! Johnny14 when YOU went there TODAY and HOOKED UP with Isabella FKA Muni did she allow you to DATY?Yeah, first customer to pick her fruit, tastes better than lichee. I'll rather have some experienced provider that knows how to work it, then some young inexperienced one that short time your stay. Going for round two next week.

Ajarn
06-09-19, 18:07
You might try calling!Sometimes even face to face with a MM, can't understand the providers' names due to the pronunciation, what more over the phone.

ByTheBook
06-09-19, 21:03
Went there today and hooked up with Isabella, I think she used to work at Rejuve as Muni. Fun Korean with good attitude, nice natural tits about 36 C. Going hit that again soon.If you really saw Muni, why did Mamasan say Isabella not working for another month? Please post correct info for us mongers who have seen these providers before. I am not beefing / if someone says Muni is at Happiness-I am calling. Same if someone says Long tongue Lucy is at Ume. Asking anyone who has been a client of Muni's to corroborate her sighting at Happiness. Thank you.

Kalani69
06-10-19, 13:29
If you really saw Muni, why did Mamasan say Isabella not working for another month? Please post correct info for us mongers who have seen these providers before. I am not beefing / if someone says Muni is at Happiness-I am calling. Same if someone says Long tongue Lucy is at Ume. Asking anyone who has been a client of Muni's to corroborate her sighting at Happiness. Thank you.Mama said Isabella not starting for another month? Where was that info posted?

ByTheBook
06-10-19, 16:31
Mama said Isabella not starting for another month? Where was that info posted?On the phone; call Happiness like I did.

Island Guy808
06-10-19, 17:08
On the phone; call Happiness like I did.Called this morning and MM who answered mentioned Isabella in line up.

IG.

Kalani69
06-10-19, 20:31
Called this morning and MM who answered mentioned Isabella in line up.

IG.Either Isabella is not Muni or there's something strange going on. I just got off the phone and mama said Muni (she did not say Isabella) was planning to start on Friday, or maybe Thursday.

DrMajikLuv69
06-11-19, 05:15
Yeah, first customer to pick her fruit, tastes better than lichee. I'll rather have some experienced provider that knows how to work it, then some young inexperienced one that short time your stay. Going for round two next week.Thank you for confirming that you were the first to DATY with Isabella FKA Muni. Congratulations; As you shared you were quote, the first customer to pick her fruit, taste better than lichee" unquote. Since you've experienced the pussy close encounters Of the first kind, YOU MUST of noticed if Muni AKA Isabella had Bush or not. Can you please describe iF Muni was smooth shaved pussy? OR bushy pussy? Or stubbles? Or landing strip?

ByTheBook
06-11-19, 07:40
Either Isabella is not Muni or there's something strange going on. I just got off the phone and mama said Muni (she did not say Isabella) was planning to start on Friday, or maybe Thursday.There is something funny going on. I will find out Friday. If you have been with Muni in the past, you should recognize her. It is hard to forget her ass and face. Never heard anyone confirm Long tongue Lucy was really at Ume. Can anyone say they have seen Muni at Happiness?

ByTheBook
06-11-19, 14:15
Thank you for confirming that you were the first to DATY with Isabella FKA Muni. Congratulations; As you shared you were quote, the first customer to pick her fruit, taste better than lichee" unquote. Since you've experienced the pussy close encounters Of the first kind, YOU MUST of noticed if Muni AKA Isabella had Bush or not. Can you please describe iF Muni was smooth shaved pussy? OR bushy pussy? Or stubbles? Or landing strip?In all my sessions with Muni going back to Pinetree, she was always smooth. Bald Beaver. Whomever said they were with Isabella / Muni would know.

Johnny14
06-12-19, 02:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Next one is the last one. Learn to use the fight thread sir.

A2

Rimmer808
06-13-19, 16:28
Went to check out Ayumi here. Come to find out it's Leah from CC. So funny to see her here after all the years at CC.

First time for her in TS. Seen her a lot before so I took charge of TS. LOL Played around in all positions. Even convinced her for a short BBFS since we were slippin and sliding all over. Love her spinner body and cute face for MILF. YMMV since I know her for a while.

Back to room, DATY, BBBJ, but CFS in room. All positions. Good thing is no rush since now at AMP where mama controls time. Got full hour of fun.

Had a great time, will repeat.

Rim.

Kalani69
06-13-19, 18:34
In all my sessions with Muni going back to Pinetree, she was always smooth. Bald Beaver. Whomever said they were with Isabella / Muni would know.I think a more interesting question would be: If it really is Muni, why did she change her name? She's well known here and has a loyal following. And it's not like there are other girls named Muni here to confuse her regulars. Hmmm. As for her beaver, I've known her from way back too and her nani has always been shaved when I've seen her, although every so often there's a little stubble and also a narrow landing strip.

FleshPrince
06-13-19, 18:38
Went to check out Ayumi here. Come to find out it's Leah from CC. So funny to see her here after all the years at CC.

First time for her in TS. Seen her a lot before so I took charge of TS. LOL Played around in all positions. Even convinced her for a short BBFS since we were slippin and sliding all over. Love her spinner body and cute face for MILF. YMMV since I know her for a while.

Back to room, DATY, BBBJ, but CFS in room. All positions. Good thing is no rush since now at AMP where mama controls time. Got full hour of fun.

Rim.Does she have a tone body?

White Lava
06-13-19, 22:40
I think a more interesting question would be: If it really is Muni, why did she change her name? She's well known here and has a loyal following. And it's not like there are other girls named Muni here to confuse her regulars. Hmmm. As for her beaver, I've known her from way back too and her nani has always been shaved when I've seen her, although every so often there's a little stubble and also a narrow landing strip.It' Muni- lovely as ever! Booty time!

MP504
06-14-19, 05:56
Note: this is my experience, and does not reflect what you may experience during your time.

Missing my Rebecca, but needed some attention and been wanting to try Nicole. Same process as always, and in walks Nicole; looks are definitely as people described. Opt for TS, and immediately pick up on a fake, "I just want to get this over" vibe; seemed very uninterested, so not sure if it was just a long day (she said she was really busy), or if we just didn't click.

Was turned off by the vibe, but she quickly warmed Junior up during TS, where she gave a sample of future events while gliding; very nice tease, and felt amazing.

Get back to the room, and this is where it gets disappointing. Spent a lot of time massaging, then walked out of room for a while to come back with something. I think the girls keep covers outside the room till it's time for security, but whatever was grabbed was never used during the session; felt like killing time.

After she gets back, does another long massage; good, but not why I'm there, so again disappointed because felt like killing time again, though I could be wrong and this is her normal practice. Session starts: BBBJ to 69. Ask her if she wants me to return favor, agrees. Transition to BBFS in Mish & finish in ds.

After session, she asks if I want another massage, I agree. We talk story for the rest of the time, and she's actually pretty cool once she opens up, so I'm not holding this experience against her, but likely won't be seeing her again.

L: 8.

S: 6.

A: 5, but increased to 7 when we talked story.

Think I'm going to take a happiness break until Rebecca comes back.

LastHurrah
06-14-19, 07:12
Note: this is my experience, and does not reflect what you may experience during your time.

Missing my Rebecca, but needed some attention and been wanting to try Nicole. Same process as always, and in walks Nicole; looks are definitely as people described. Opt for TS, and immediately pick up on a fake, "I just want to get this over" vibe; seemed very uninterested, so not sure if it was just a long day (she said she was really busy), or if we just didn't click.

Was turned off by the vibe, but she quickly warmed Junior up during TS, where she gave a sample of future events while gliding; very nice tease, and felt amazing.

Get back to the room, and this is where it gets disappointing. Spent a lot of time massaging, then walked out of room for a while to come back with something. I think the girls keep covers outside the room till it's time for security, but whatever was grabbed was never used during the session; felt like killing time.

After she gets back, does another long massage; good, but not why I'm there, so again disappointed because felt like killing time again, though I could be wrong and this is her normal practice. Session starts: BBBJ to 69. Ask her if she wants me to return favor, agrees. Transition to BBFS in Mish & finish in ds..Thank you for your honesty. I fully understand YMMV applies but I appreciate your experience. I was looking to expand my horizons by visiting Nicole but maybe not now.

Does anyone care to post who is available now at Happiness?

Thanks for the help.

White Lava
06-14-19, 14:04
Thank you for your honesty. I fully understand YMMV applies but I appreciate your experience. I was looking to expand my horizons by visiting Nicole but maybe not now.

Thanks for the help.If you read the reports on Nicole, you will see that they are 99% positive! I have been with her at least 20 times- never had anything less than five star service! Sure YMMV and sorry to hear that MP was disappointed, but you won't be doing yourself any favors by bypassing Nicole- one of the most beautiful women in our AMP scene! Read some reviews.

Lknfrpssy
06-14-19, 14:57
Thank you for your honesty. I fully understand YMMV applies but I appreciate your experience. I was looking to expand my horizons by visiting Nicole but maybe not now.

Thanks for the help.I've always had good enthusiastic service from Nicole. Anyone can have a bad day. I like your username. This could be the last hurrah before services go more underground.

LocaLoppa
06-14-19, 21:10
Good, honest review. YMMV always, so no big deal, just move on to the next pro, all part of the game.

After she gets back, does another long massage; good, but not why I'm there, so again disappointed because felt like killing time again, though I could be wrong and this is her normal practice. Session starts: BBBJ to 69. Ask her if she wants me to return favor, agrees. Transition to BBFS in Mish & finish in ds.

After session, she asks if I want another massage, I agree. We talk story for the rest of the time, and she's actually pretty cool once she opens up, so I'm not holding this experience against her, but likely won't be seeing her again.

L: 8.

S: 6.

A: 5, but increased to 7 when we talked story.

Think I'm going to take a happiness break until Rebecca comes back.

MP504
06-14-19, 21:45
If you read the reports on Nicole, you will see that they are 99% positive! I have been with her at least 20 times- never had anything less than five star service! Sure YMMV and sorry to hear that MP was disappointed, but you won't be doing yourself any favors by bypassing Nicole- one of the most beautiful women in our AMP scene! Read some reviews.Agreed. I think she just had a long day and was over it by the time I arrived, but still made an impact on future visits for me personally.

She is a very beautiful woman and actually pretty cool once you get to talking to her, so I would recommend seeing her if you haven't done so already.

P.S.: she did mention vacation coming up; I believe she said July. See her while you can.

MP504
06-14-19, 21:48

Thanks for the help.Nah go see her man; definitely one of the most beautiful AMP girls as everyone has said.

I honestly think I caught her at the end of a busy day, so ask Mama when she starts and get in early; she gets a lot of clientele, so understandable why she might be less enthusiastic towards the end of her shift.

LastHurrah
06-14-19, 22:30
Nah go see her man; definitely one of the most beautiful AMP girls as everyone has said.

I honestly think I caught her at the end of a busy day, so ask Mama when she starts and get in early; she gets a lot of clientele, so understandable why she might be less enthusiastic towards the end of her shift.Thanks for everyone's input I appreciate everyone's honesty and opinions. That being said I'll definitely pay Nicole a visit as like you mentioned anyone can have an off day or might be tired.

Will let everyone know how it goes. Thank you again for the encouragement.

Doboku
06-15-19, 03:05
This was my 3rd visit to happiland and it was really strange at first LOL.

Mama greeted me and we went straight into a room. After 5 minutes of waiting in that freezer, Leii came in and introduced herself, she said she would brb and asked me to take my clothes off, fine. 5 minutes goes by and in comes someone who I assumed it was Leii. Off to the showers we go and it was a pretty dope slip and slide. She cleaned me up and gave me that quick BBBJ, then off to the room we went!!

Her body is sexy, big tits and a booty. About 5"2 and a pretty Korean face. Gave a light massage and tried to walk on my back, but that was a flop, good try tho! I flipped and she started off with the BBBJ, which was the best I've had so far, girl is a throat pro!

She asks what position next, I said whatever. So she took control of the tempo and we switched to 69 for legit 15 seconds, sorry maybe my head game is bad Haha idk. She faced me and asked if I wanted a condom, negative mama. I want to see how good that pussy feels like. She hopped on for some PSE CG and just watching her made me fall into a state of nirvana. About 3 minutes passed and she was pau. She asked for doggie and I gave it to her. I must have been her first customer because that pussy was clean and tight for me, I ain't a big boy at all. That pussy was just wet and warm and I got my nut fast!

I asked her name again, and I said was it leii? She got small kine mad and said it was Nicole. I always wanted to bang her because of that BBFS and I had her as a walk in, I was floored and I wanted more more more of her. As I was walking out the door she grabbed me and we LFK and DFK for a little till I had to go. You're such a cutie mama, I can't wait for next time.

She asked if I wanted a shower, so off we went to clean up and she kept fucking with me. Like touching my dick after the shower and kissing me, like she was ready for round 2. But I had to rush out because of a meeting soon LOL. Maybe if I become a regular we can utu bang bang 2 x or 3 x. Because when I left, I was at the 40 minute mark.

My first time with Nicole blew my mind. I thought my session with Dani was amazing, but Nicole takes the top place on my list. The other girl I had was Rebecca. I was banging her for over an hour and I couldn't get my nut. So she stopped us and said come back next time. Sorry Rebecca! And I know she was mad at mama that day. Mama legit forgot about us and I know we were fucking for at least 1.75 hours till Rebecca called it quits.

Drake678
06-15-19, 05:54
Does she have a tone body?RTFF. Could not know bro bcuz never saw her.

FleshPrince
06-15-19, 07:07
RTFF. Could not know bro bcuz never saw her.Right. And the world is flat.

Christof
06-15-19, 13:38
Nah go see her man; definitely one of the most beautiful AMP girls as everyone has said.

I honestly think I caught her at the end of a busy day, so ask Mama when she starts and get in early; she gets a lot of clientele, so understandable why she might be less enthusiastic towards the end of her shift.How late did you show up?

ShootngStarBoy
06-15-19, 16:32
Good, honest review. YMMV always, so no big deal, just move on to the next pro, all part of the game.

Thanks for everyone's input I appreciate everyone's honesty and opinions. That being said I'll definitely pay Nicole a visit as like you mentioned anyone can have an off day or might be tired.

Will let everyone know how it goes. Thank you again for the encouragement.Nah good for you! And no problem! Just remember, your opinion is your opinion and nothing more! And like what Loca Loppa said, it is "always YMMV".

Liampark808
06-15-19, 20:40

Rim.These ads used to be for a place in CC, but now advertise at Happiness' address. Are they working out of there now?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-808-225-4160-best-in-hawaii-hot-sexy-girls__1560394056-21826780

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-462-6634-best-b2b-massage-4hands-sweet-japanese__1560385572-21823090

HalfTime
06-16-19, 06:07
Right. And the world is flat.LOL, Haven't heard that one in a long time (the world 's flat.

You think 678, under stands that, LOL.

DrMajikLuv69
06-16-19, 17:54
I think a more interesting question would be: If it really is Muni, why did she change her name? She's well known here and has a loyal following. And it's not like there are other girls named Muni here to confuse her regulars. Hmmm. As for her beaver, I've known her from way back too and her nani has always been shaved when I've seen her, although every so often there's a little stubble and also a narrow landing strip.Mahalo for the clarification Kalani69 regarding Muni AKA Isabella. Good to know her beaver nani always been shaved and hopefully NO stubbles but landing strip is okay unquote. Never had the opportunity to see Muni, so maybe will check it out?

Ajarn
06-16-19, 18:47
These ads used to be for a place in CC, but now advertise at Happiness' address. Are they working out of there now?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-808-225-4160-best-in-hawaii-hot-sexy-girls__1560394056-21826780

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-462-6634-best-b2b-massage-4hands-sweet-japanese__1560385572-21823090Leah (Mina?) Yaya and Haru used to be at Aloha Me, which just closed down. Those must be their personal phone numbers. Both Leah and Haru are Chinese but supposedly came over from Japan. Haru is supposedly a spinner. Wonder why they couldn't find another home with the Chinese Connection at CC?

DrMajikLuv96
06-16-19, 21:36
Mahalo for the clarification Kalani69 regarding Muni AKA Isabella. Good to know her beaver nani always been shaved and hopefully NO stubbles but landing strip is okay unquote. Never had the opportunity to see Muni, so maybe will check it out?I think she retired last year, made enough to live on for awhile.

Bad Savage
06-17-19, 05:40
I had a fun time with Leii today. I use to go to Hula Girl but I guess they closed. I hunted down this place came on a walk in.

Mama brought Pink into the room at first, but I guess there was some confusion. I think someone else had an appt with her? (Or maybe she just wasn't into me) Oops. I got sent back to the room from the shower.

Next, Leii came in. She was very kind. Patient. She gave plenty compliments, and good amount of dirty talk. I know something new is going to happen for me when in the shower she cleaned my brown-eye lmao.

In the room, her rimming into BBBJCIM was amazing. First time I have any experience like this and I'm definitely going back. I was done much quicker than I expected.

Because I was done so fast, Leii gave a great massage after. Lots of warm towels and nice smelling oil. She insisted to walk on my back to crack a certain area, it relieved a lot of stress.

Sadly I feel like I lost about 15 minutes of time with the provider because of the confusion at the beginning. I will be trying to make a reservation when I come back here.

Strollingdownh
06-17-19, 12:07
Hey guys anyone know what the current lineup is? Is pink back? Saw a post earlier but she left not to long ago.

RemingtonSteel
06-17-19, 12:45
Leah (Mina?) Yaya and Haru used to be at Aloha Me, which just closed down. Those must be their personal phone numbers. Both Leah and Haru are Chinese but supposedly came over from Japan. Haru is supposedly a spinner. Wonder why they couldn't find another home with the Chinese Connection at CC?It's been discussed on various threads. CC HOA doesn't want unlicensed or illegal massage activities in their building. It's not difficult for the HOA to figure out where the Chinese connection establishments are. Thus anyone associated with the CC Chinese connection (CCCC) has literally left the building.

Alohaoe
06-17-19, 20:47
I think she retired last year, made enough to live on for awhile.I wonder who Johnny14 seen if she retired was he dreaming.

Alohaoe.

Lknfrpssy
06-17-19, 23:03
I called and was told that Leah wasn't working. When I asked when she'd return, the reply was, "I don't know. " It didn't sound like old mama.

DrMajikLuv69
06-17-19, 23:04
I think she retired last year, made enough to live on for awhile.Thanks I can delete her off the list now.

HiPickle
06-19-19, 01:35
Since rimmer mentioned the little spinner moved to Happiness, I figured that would knock the Chinese connection shyt service off. So, tried again since I really like her size. Fukin fail. She does not belong there OR she needs to adjust to the quality of service found at Happiness. She asked for HF, I dropped the usual total $$ on the table, she says 20 more, I say I don't think so. Quick shower to the room. Some of us like doing the nasty before a massage to be MORE relaxed after. She went with my suggestion as I did before in my cc encounter. Mama calls time for another room at about 20 minutes and she says oh time. ? WTF? I said, no, that's for another room. She says, you want another girl cause you time almost over. ?? I say, no, I called and requested you. Do you not want to service me? She goes and says the other girls don't want to service you or some BS and I say, I didn't request any other girls and you're babbling. I say, just give me a massage eh? I got 10 minutes of "Massage " and she calls her own time again. At this point, I'm like fuk it. That was over the top. So, no, this Chinese connection mentality got to go. Obviously I won't waste my $$ on that thing again. Perhaps she only likes a certain regular and you get quality service. Not this guy.

Amp64
06-19-19, 02:13
Since rimmer mentioned the little spinner moved to Happiness, I figured that would knock the Chinese connection shyt service off. So, tried again since I really like her size. Fukin fail. She does not belong there OR she needs to adjust to the quality of service found at Happiness. She asked for HF, I dropped the usual total $$ on the table, she says 20 more, I say I don't think so. Quick shower to the room. Some of us like doing the nasty before a massage to be MORE relaxed after. She went with my suggestion as I did before in my cc encounter. Mama calls time for another room at about 20 minutes and she says oh time. ? WTF? I said, no, that's for another room. She says, you want another girl cause you time almost over. ?? I say, no, I called and requested you. Do you not want to service me? She goes and says the other girls don't want to service you or some BS and I say, I didn't request any other girls and you're babbling. I say, just give me a massage eh? I got 10 minutes of "Massage " and she calls her own time again. At this point, I'm like fuk it. That was over the top. So, no, this Chinese connection mentality got to go. Obviously I won't waste my $$ on that thing again. Perhaps she only likes a certain regular and you get quality service. Not this guy.Braaahhhhh! Hipickle, I hope you told the mama who was working? We don't need that Chinese Bullshit providers coming to Happiness! Fahk them, you should post her in the place to avoid, or ripoff thread! Happy better start monitoring her girls, before the good ones go to Nabi! Just saying, also I wood of complained to the mama about the time call, just to clarify if it was your room, sometimes when I'm there, and mama calls time for another room that's close to yours, it sounds like it might b your room, but Fahk those China bitches🖕sorry about your experience!

HiPickle
06-19-19, 04:08
Braaahhhhh! Hipickle, I hope you told the mama who was working? We don't need that Chinese Bullshit providers coming to Happiness! Fahk them, you should post her in the place to avoid, or ripoff thread! Happy better start monitoring her girls, before the good ones go to Nabi! Just saying, also I wood of complained to the mama about the time call, just to clarify if it was your room, sometimes when I'm there, and mama calls time for another room that's close to yours, it sounds like it might b your room, but Fahk those China bitches🖕sorry about your experience!She didn't want me to post anything negative, well, it's not a negative on the location, it's a negative on the provider that needs to be fixed. Also, mama called time on room no. 3 while I was in room number 1, so, there was no confusion on room number.

DrMajikLuv69
06-19-19, 05:48
Braaahhhhh! Hipickle, I hope you told the mama who was working? We don't need that Chinese Bullshit providers coming to Happiness! Fahk them, you should post her in the place to avoid, or ripoff thread! Happy better start monitoring her girls, before the good ones go to Nabi! Just saying, also I wood of complained to the mama about the time call, just to clarify if it was your room, sometimes when I'm there, and mama calls time for another room that's close to yours, it sounds like it might b your room, but Fahk those China bitches🖕sorry about your experience!Amp64 is it not true that Rebecca is Chinese? Happiness has had some GREAT Chinese girls like Rebecca. I think Linda MIGHT have been Chinese too, and so was Snow and Cherry? There might have been couple cute Chinese girls that came through Happiness? Maybe some other mOnger with wits can confirm all the Chinese great girls that came through Happiness?

MP504
06-19-19, 07:46
Amp64 is it not true that Rebecca is Chinese? Happiness has had some GREAT Chinese girls like Rebecca. I think Linda MIGHT have been Chinese too, and so was Snow and Cherry? There might have been couple cute Chinese girls that came through Happiness? Maybe some other mOnger with wits can confirm all the Chinese great girls that came through Happiness?Yup, Rebecca is Chinese and openly talks about it. In fact, she believes that is the reason she isn't one of the "top girls", because she isn't Korean and mongers tend to go for the K girls; she really believes that her being Chinese is a disadvantage. I've had to reassure her almost every visit that many of us love spending time with her, and that she shouldn't need worry about it, but I can tell it bothers her.

If it really is a factor, I can see how Chinese connection girls give girls like Rebecca a bad name, due to their alleged garbage service compared to what is the norm at happiness. Hopefully the migrants don't ruin business for girls like Rebecca, because she is truly a gem and offers outstanding service I have yet to receive from any other girl I've visited from the line up.

Then again. Less mongers for Rebecca means more quality time and service for me and DrMajik LOL.

Drake678
06-19-19, 11:56
Cool look. Happiness moved from the user blogs to the threads? Does it have to do because of the number of reports is more than 7,000?

White Lava
06-19-19, 13:08
Cool look. Happiness moved from the user blogs to the threads? Does it have to do because of the number of reports is more than 7,000?I'm not sure bit it's now moderated by admin?

Amp64
06-19-19, 14:37
Amp64 is it not true that Rebecca is Chinese? Happiness has had some GREAT Chinese girls like Rebecca. I think Linda MIGHT have been Chinese too, and so was Snow and Cherry? There might have been couple cute Chinese girls that came through Happiness? Maybe some other mOnger with wits can confirm all the Chinese great girls that came through Happiness?I'm not talking about Rebecca!! I'm talking about Leah from century center!! And the other Chinese chick from there, don't know her name, that's won Hipickle had got the short time shit ass service from! Those Chinese bitches going bring Happiness down.

HiPickle
06-19-19, 17:54
Amp64 is it not true that Rebecca is Chinese? Happiness has had some GREAT Chinese girls like Rebecca. I think Linda MIGHT have been Chinese too, and so was Snow and Cherry? There might have been couple cute Chinese girls that came through Happiness? Maybe some other mOnger with wits can confirm all the Chinese great girls that came through Happiness?It's not Chinese providers all the same. There are many stellar Chinese providers, well, not many, but we all know a few past and present. It's the cccc mentality that needs to not be here.
Also, it's not all cc, I've had good experiences within century center, though very few.

ILoveThisSpot
06-19-19, 18:03
Beautiful. Man made boobies, but look natural the way they air. This is how I like my chest on a lady. I couldn't tell if any work done in the back as well. But she was a treat. Table shower was amazing with a little appetizer. DFK BBBJ CFS ACG til I couldn't hold it anymore. Should of negotiated 2 pop, as I could easily of let go during the BJ. Glad I waited to see her.

ByTheBook
06-19-19, 21:54
I wonder who Johnny14 seen if she retired was he dreaming.

Alohaoe.I am going to put this Muni talk to bed. I know for a fact that Muni has not been at Happiness anytime this year. I was at Happinness all weekend. Someone who worked with Muni said she did not work at Happiness this year. This time last year I told you guys Muni was done. Can we please refrain from posting reports of being with providers who are no longer working in Honolulu. The same nonsense went on with reports of Long tongue Lucy returning to Ume. It was not her and it was not Muni. If women the caliber of Muni, Lucy, Paula are in town. Mongers are going to beat a path to them. Their level of service is top notch, and guys are not going to keep it quiet. Plus the Places where they work will promote them. I wish at least 30 providers would return. So guys if you are posting lets talk about the few women left to do this job. We'll keep Muni in our prayers-but she is not working at Happiness.

ByTheBook
06-19-19, 21:57
I called and was told that Leah wasn't working. When I asked when she'd return, the reply was, "I don't know. " It didn't sound like old mama.Some monger gave Leii a bottle of Soju, that might have something to do with her absence.

Mongerholic
06-20-19, 05:53
Since rimmer mentioned the little spinner moved to Happiness, I figured that would knock the Chinese connection shyt service off. So, tried again since I really like her size. Fukin fail. She does not belong there OR she needs to adjust to the quality of service found at Happiness. She asked for HF, I dropped the usual total $$ on the table, she says 20 more, I say I don't think so. Quick shower to the room. Some of us like doing the nasty before a massage to be MORE relaxed after. She went with my suggestion as I did before in my cc encounter. Mama calls time for another room at about 20 minutes and she says oh time. ? WTF? I said, no, that's for another room. She says, you want another girl cause you time almost over. ?? I say, no, I called and requested you. Do you not want to service me? She goes and says the other girls don't want to service you or some BS and I say, I didn't request any other girls and you're babbling. I say, just give me a massage eh? I got 10 minutes of "Massage " and she calls her own time again. At this point, I'm like fuk it. That was over the top. So, no, this Chinese connection mentality got to go. Obviously I won't waste my $$ on that thing again. Perhaps she only likes a certain regular and you get quality service. Not this guy.Bro totally agree with your post. She asked me how much tip I was going to give her and I told her the basic 150 and perhaps more for great service and time. I received awesome service but was shorted on time so I just gave the basic. I also love her petite frame and demure submissive personality. See how the next time goes.

DrMajikLuv69
06-20-19, 06:20
I'm not talking about Rebecca!! I'm talking about Leah from century center!! And the other Chinese chick from there, don't know her name, that's won Hipickle had got the short time shit ass service from! Those Chinese bitches going bring Happiness down.Yes sir Amp64 you're right the CCCC girls don't fit into the level of service the girls at Happiness provide. Happiness has an All Star kind up.

Riley2012
06-20-19, 16:39
Hey guys anyone know what the current lineup is? Is pink back? Saw a post earlier but she left not to long ago.Hi.

Was wondering if anyone knows the line up or if pink is back 👍.

Ocbda
06-20-19, 20:51
Called in yesterday for line up, pink was mentioned.

Was going to bone again but partner and I decided to go back and give Sasha and her friends stomach aches instead.

I'll drop the days long report later on in the Nabi forum.

DrMajikLuv69
06-20-19, 22:22
I am going to put this Muni talk to bed. I know for a fact that Muni has not been at Happiness anytime this year. I was at Happinness all weekend. Someone who worked with Muni said she did not work at Happiness this year. This time last year I told you guys Muni was done. Can we please refrain from posting reports of being with providers who are no longer working in Honolulu. The same nonsense went on with reports of Long tongue Lucy returning to Ume. It was not her and it was not Muni. If women the caliber of Muni, Lucy, Paula are in town. Mongers are going to beat a path to them. Their level of service is top notch, and guys are not going to keep it quiet. Plus the Places where they work will promote them. I wish at least 30 providers would return. So guys if you are posting lets talk about the few women left to do this job. We'll keep Muni in our prayers-but she is not working at Happiness.Mahalo for the clarification. What you said makes a lot of sense regarding provider who provide exceptional service that are top caliber. Yep mongers would trail blaze a path to them. Girls that provide great service, have great attitude, maybe even MSOG, no rush attitude will always have repeat customers.

DrMajikLuv69
06-21-19, 01:40
Called in yesterday for line up, pink was mentioned.

Was going to bone again but partner and I decided to go back and give Sasha and her friends stomach aches instead.

I'll drop the days long report later on in the Nabi forum.Yes that's great news!

DaViper
06-21-19, 17:28
I am going to put this Muni talk to bed. I know for a fact that Muni has not been at Happiness anytime this year. I was at Happinness all weekend. Someone who worked with Muni said she did not work at Happiness this year. This time last year I told you guys Muni was done. Can we please refrain from posting reports of being with providers who are no longer working in Honolulu. The same nonsense went on with reports of Long tongue Lucy returning to Ume. It was not her and it was not Muni. If women the caliber of Muni, Lucy, Paula are in town. Mongers are going to beat a path to them. Their level of service is top notch, and guys are not going to keep it quiet. Plus the Places where they work will promote them. I wish at least 30 providers would return. So guys if you are posting lets talk about the few women left to do this job. We'll keep Muni in our prayers-but she is not working at Happiness.Not sure about Muni being at Happiness this year but I know for a fact she wasnt done a year ago cause she did chg her name to Haru at Rejuve and earlier this year she was at Pinetree or whatever there name is now.

YoEleven
06-21-19, 23:20
Not sure about Muni being at Happiness this year but I know for a fact she wasnt done a year ago cause she did chg her name to Haru at Rejuve and earlier this year she was at Pinetree or whatever there name is now.You are correct. But, she changed her name to Hasu, not Haru.

ElusiveCh2
06-24-19, 14:11
Does anyone have the link to Happiness post on cityxguide if they even post on there anymore, please advise. Thanks.

AtoApoka
06-24-19, 15:00
Does anyone have the link to Happiness post on cityxguide if they even post on there anymore, please advise. Thanks.They stop posting on it for now. Don't know when they will start up. They are doing good business without it.

Lknfrpssy
06-24-19, 15:10
I'm really missing Sugar right now. The one here and another spot.

HiPickle
06-24-19, 15:20
I'm really missing Sugar right now. The one here and another spot.Many others be sharing your thoughts. 😜.

Amp64
06-25-19, 04:08
Really? I'm waiting for the BOMB, THE ONE AND ONLY, YUNA! FAHK Wen she cuming back? Old Mama said Yuna called, said she come back July, but then she said, I don't think so🤤Fahk!

DpcHonolulu
06-26-19, 15:37
Happiness being raided right now.

Lknfrpssy
06-26-19, 16:57
Made an appointment with Nicole. Saw a stall open in front of the rest. Just about to park and saw VICE on some blue shirts. Shit. Took 10 mg if V.

Lknfrpssy
06-26-19, 17:11
Saw caneramen there and the gals sitting outside the door. Damn lucky I didn't take the 9 or 10 am appointment.

Ocbda
06-26-19, 17:56
Saw caneramen there and the gals sitting outside the door. Damn lucky I didn't take the 9 or 10 am appointment.Damn, so glad I inseminated pink last night. Loss of another legendary spot.

ClitPurser
06-26-19, 21:01
Whats sad here of course is that they were doing everything they could to stay under the radar and still got busted.

DrMajikLuv69
06-26-19, 21:56
Damn, so glad I inseminated pink last night. Loss of another legendary spot.Thanks Ocbda but what do you mean by "Loss of another legendary spot. "?

BTW Have you ever wondered why Chichi's has never ever been raided? If you RTFF it is the only spa that never been raided.

FastRunner
06-26-19, 22:21
Happiness being raided right now.In Hawaii terms it means to check it out, the business still operates as usual. It's like renewing your drivers license or safety check.

DaViper
06-27-19, 01:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ElusiveCh2
06-27-19, 03:05
In Hawaii terms it means to check it out, the business still operates as usual. It's like renewing your drivers license or safety check.Doesn't seem like it lately with some places close down.

Mongers Rus
06-27-19, 03:32
Thought they were untouchable, but guess not.

Rus.

AtoApoka
06-27-19, 05:08
Thought they were untouchable, but guess not.

Rus.

Doesn't seem like it lately with some places close down.I guess so cause I tried to call them today several times and no answer. I know they got raided or at least it was reported here they got raided a couple of months ago. So this makes it twice that I now of.

HiPickle
06-27-19, 05:58
I'd assume it's the usual harassment, checking BS paperwork and licensing, work permits etc. In other words, just fukin harassment by the state.

Ass Man808
06-27-19, 06:04
I'd assume it's the usual harassment, checking BS paperwork and licensing, work permits etc. In other words, just fukin harassment by the state.Hear that all these places are tied into a bigger case. Other places will get busted soon it seems.

HorneyinHilo
06-27-19, 07:02
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/06/27/honolulu-spa-suspected-promoting-prostitution-raided/

Happiness Spa on Kalauokalani Way was hit by the Prosecutors Office. Sources said three people were arrested on grand jury indictments.

Their names have not yet been released.

OneShort
06-27-19, 07:23
Hear that all these places are tied into a bigger case. Other places will get busted soon it seems.The worst I ever seen, appears no end to it, worse then all the other illegal activities.

One cock fight two arrested is about it lately. Doesn't seem like it's syndicated.

Appears it's Individually operated enterprises.

IMHO.

FleshPrince
06-27-19, 08:19
Happiness being raided right now.Fuck. Running out of places to go to. What now doc?

Whats the next goto place?

Mahuka808
06-27-19, 09:38
Fuck. Running out of places to go to. What now doc?

Whats the next goto place?Another shakedown $. Why can't they go after the places that provide craptastic service instead? Looks like indies might be the way to go as those AMPs left will go underground. All the good providers will return home in fear of returning to work. This idiotic regulation will only drive mongering deeper in the hole.

Cheeba
06-27-19, 09:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ClitPurser
06-27-19, 10:30
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/06/27/honolulu-spa-suspected-promoting-prostitution-raided/

Happiness Spa on Kalauokalani Way was hit by the Prosecutors Office. Sources said three people were arrested on grand jury indictments.

Their names have not yet been released.You would have to assume Happy is amongst the 3 formally charged and if is the case then that just really blows don't you think? Doesn't matter how many PAL stickers you have on the door.

Honolulu1
06-27-19, 12:12

Whats the next goto place?Guess ChiChi's is the hot place, I ain't going to visit Kison after the police raid couple months ago, call me paranoid who knows if they set up cameras in there like Florida.

So still got Aiea / Halawa house.

Sanho still around, Kison still around, Chi Chis, Aloha Me Spa, University. Vivian, University. Lisa, get that place on Kapiolani always advertises, and Century Center, not sure how long this place going last with what I hear and read about MGMT crackdown and enforcement, and some downtown areas. I may have missed some areas, guess got to go Asia now for mongering habits pretty soon. Smh. Hono1.

RoadRally2
06-27-19, 13:59

Whats the next goto place?Save $$$ and adventure out of the country. FS can be had for 1/2 $.

SCJohn
06-27-19, 14:18
You would have to assume Happy is amongst the 3 formally charged and if is the case then that just really blows don't you think? Doesn't matter how many PAL stickers you have on the door.Ahh, a sad day in paradise!

DangerBoy
06-27-19, 15:58

Their names have not yet been released.I, for one, think it's great that the problems of drugs, violent crime and law enforcement corruption have been eliminated in Hawaii, so now we can focus on victimless crimes that only affect the million-dollar, part-time condo owners who don't want to live within a stone's throw of anything objectionable. (In case you didn't get it, I'm being sarcastic. J.

DaViper
06-27-19, 18:05
What are the odds that one of the girls working here was helping LE? For example someone popular chg there name and no one knew why at rejuve then they go down then moves on to pinetree and they get raided then someone peeps say was working at Happiness then leaves then they get busted. Could be all coincidences but it's just strange to me that this girl chgs her name 2 times and goes to 3 places and then the place gets busted.

HiPickle
06-27-19, 18:34
I, for one, think it's great that the problems of drugs, violent crime and law enforcement corruption have been eliminated in Hawaii, so now we can focus on victimless crimes that only affect the million-dollar, part-time condo owners who don't want to live within a stone's throw of anything objectionable. (In case you didn't get it, I'm being sarcastic. J.Yup, like the dude they can't find on an island with 30 priors. Increase in violent crimes, theft, but hey let's go after the massage parlors.

ExoticKnight
06-27-19, 18:57
Guess ChiChi's is the hot place, I ain't going to visit Kison after the police raid couple months ago, call me paranoid who knows if they set up cameras in there like Florida.

So still got Aiea / Halawa house.

Sanho still around, Kison still around, Chi Chis, Aloha Me Spa, University. Vivian, University. Lisa, get that place on Kapiolani always advertises, and Century Center, not sure how long this place going last with what I hear and read about MGMT crackdown and enforcement, and some downtown areas. I may have missed some areas, guess got to go Asia now for mongering habits pretty soon. Smh. Hono1.Not good posting all these other place to go on here. LE probably monitoring these post to know where to watch and raid next. I tried staying away from those town AMPs now days and monger the Aiea and PC areas. But through my informative sources they're watching those places too. Especially PCR. LE is in one of that unit in that apartment in back watching all that traffic go through there. That's how they busted that game room next door. Just be careful guys. Getting scary nowadays.

ToniMulato
06-27-19, 19:31
Save $$$ and adventure out of the country. FS can be had for 1/2 $.This Sucks, Main reason why I'm venturing next month to S. E. Asia & Japan!

I have no choice man'.

Stay safe everyone.

PunaniLuva
06-27-19, 19:33
Save $$$ and adventure out of the country. FS can be had for 1/2 $.Where abouts in the country side can I find real girls?

Poiuy2
06-27-19, 19:50
This Sucks, Main reason why I'm venturing next month to S. E. Asia & Japan!

I have no choice man'.

Stay safe everyone.Where do you monger in Japan besides Tobita Shinchi?

Lknfrpssy
06-27-19, 20:05
Where do you monger in Japan besides Tobita Shinchi?Someone mentioned Anal-Bang-Bang. Sounds interesting.

ToniMulato
06-27-19, 21:33
Where do you monger in Japan besides Tobita Shinchi?Most of my mongering activities will be made in Phuket and Pattaya, Thailand. In Tokyo-Japan there's Several places like Paradise club Kawasaki or the infamous TCH (Tokyo Hentai club) Yoshiwara, Shinjuku or Shibuya. Open to gaijin.

LocaLoppa
06-27-19, 21:39
Somebody said Rejuv was doomed before it opened as that location was under scrutiny from previous activity. Happiness was on notice since last year. They knew just didn't know exactly when. Heat got turned up beginning of this year, so some girls went bye bye.

Pro going cum back, as this easy money market in Hawaii, mostly local dick but plenty, LOL. Girls love mony and Hawaii boys gladly pay.

Only girls documented working with Popo was at empire mayflower bringing down trafficking dude, but he really wasn't head of snake but close enough. Good bust as trafficking is dark.

Would have more respect if Popo bust the pimp traffickers that are just as dark as Chinese, and still roam the airport and waiks. All allegedly of course. Remember none of this is real, just another fantasy.

What are the odds that one of the girls working here was helping LE? For example someone popular chg there name and no one knew why at rejuve then they go down then moves on to pinetree and they get raided then someone peeps say was working at Happiness then leaves then they get busted. Could be all coincidences but it's just strange to me that this girl chgs her name 2 times and goes to 3 places and then the place gets busted.

Idusixtyning
06-28-19, 00:31

Whats the next goto place?I'm guessing if all the full service AMPs get closed down then things will change as to how K-Girl providers in cities like LA are found. Through bookers with screening / referrals and of course higher rates. Got any favorite AMP girls then better get contact info in case some might go underground. Providers still need money just as us mongerers need pussy.

Honolulu1
06-28-19, 00:37
Not good posting all these other place to go on here. LE probably monitoring these post to know where to watch and raid next. I tried staying away from those town AMPs now days and monger the Aiea and PC areas. But through my informative sources they're watching those places too. Especially PCR. LE is in one of that unit in that apartment in back watching all that traffic go through there. That's how they busted that game room next door. Just be careful guys. Getting scary nowadays.LE knows about other places for sure, it's just a matter of time. Mongering is getting scary I agree about that. Time to save up money for Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore, Phillipines, Japan, etc. I blame the Mayor Convention that's happening here this week, no mongering this weekend. Hono1.

SpoodrikBrad1
06-28-19, 00:45
With all the raids going on, I wouldn't be surprised if they (AMPs) all eventually close down. I've been preemptive about this. I have ATFs who I see at my own place. Over the years, we've exchanged numbers and whenever I feel the urge, I'll call them up and they come over. I even see former providers who've long since left the business. Of course, they have to feel comfortable with you, and there has to be a mutual trust. I suggest you all do the same.

AVeryGoodnight
06-28-19, 02:02
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/06/27/breaking-news/police-charge-3-women-with-promoting-prostitution-at-honolulu-massage-parlors-spas/

Seems Happiness wasn't the only one hit.

Johnny14
06-28-19, 03:27
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/06/27/breaking-news/police-charge-3-women-with-promoting-prostitution-at-honolulu-massage-parlors-spas/

Seems Happiness wasn't the only one hit.Now that the former HPD chief and his wife, the former deputy prosecuting attorney is awaiting sentencing, the FBI is now focusing on Katherian Kealoha's boss, Keith Kaneshiro. So maybe its just another diversion to draw public opinion away from this office?

Drake678
06-28-19, 05:32
LE knows about other places for sure, it's just a matter of time. Mongering is getting scary I agree about that. Time to save up money for Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore, Phillipines, Japan, etc. I blame the Mayor Convention that's happening here this week, no mongering this weekend. Hono1.Are you kidding? Sometime ago during the mayor convention we saw the mayor of Maui at a strip club tipping the strippers front row! Few of the bouncers and strippers confirmed it. Did one quick google and it was him!

DreamGirls100
06-28-19, 06:24
What are the odds that one of the girls working here was helping LE? For example someone popular chg there name and no one knew why at rejuve then they go down then moves on to pinetree and they get raided then someone peeps say was working at Happiness then leaves then they get busted. Could be all coincidences but it's just strange to me that this girl chgs her name 2 times and goes to 3 places and then the place gets busted.But for sure, weird atmosphere around AMPs has been detected for at least one year. Girls knew they just did not say. A few would get early warning info or felt weird changes has happened.

Later some found being popular being noticed too much will ruin their lives itself. So wanted to lay low.

She tried to do so. Sadly her strategy did not work.

She should have changed name and given up most of her regulars but some reliable ones who will keep tongues sealed till things get calm. She should have moved to tiny place without many regulars and ad and started from the scratch. Instead of big popular spots with aggressive marketing that they must to earn high rental and maintenance fee.

ByTheBook
06-28-19, 07:20
Thanks Ocbda but what do you mean by "Loss of another legendary spot. "?

BTW Have you ever wondered why Chichi's has never ever been raided? If you RTFF it is the only spa that never been raided.He got it right the first time. Phone number is no longer working. "loss of another legendary spot". The real question to ask: who has a burr up their ass for AMP's?. Someone is driving this push to send mongers to streetwalkers and corner hustlers. Find out who.

DrMajikLuv69
06-28-19, 11:20
He got it right the first time. Phone number is no longer working. "loss of another legendary spot". The real question to ask: who has a burr up their ass for AMP's?. Someone is driving this push to send mongers to streetwalkers and corner hustlers. Find out who.Nope I don't think someone or nobody is pushing mongers to streetwalkers and corner hustlers. They will eventually go after street hustlers and street walkers too. In fact stinging mongers on the street with a sniper PER SAY is much easier than entrapping them in a hotels; both types of mongers services in Honolulu will eventually go extinct and it will drive the monger to FLY out to Asia to get laid OR BACK to the traditional methods of picking up girls which will be meeting them in the gyms, supermarkets, grocery stores, malls, beaches, night clubs, etc. The Freebies Thread will be poppin yo!

ExoticKnight
06-28-19, 11:39
What are the odds that one of the girls working here was helping LE? For example someone popular chg there name and no one knew why at rejuve then they go down then moves on to pinetree and they get raided then someone peeps say was working at Happiness then leaves then they get busted. Could be all coincidences but it's just strange to me that this girl chgs her name 2 times and goes to 3 places and then the place gets busted.Your theory is absolutely right Viper. LE is human like all of us, they all need that extra side action when our wifely or girl friends don't put out or won't do things what these AMP providers will do. And I know a few who does goes and and get their relaxation time in when needed. We share our stories. They will never say that they're LE when enjoying their time. And yes they will tell their favorite provider when something is going down to save them. They may not be part of the raid or operations, but will know some information in advance. They'll let the girls go, they just want the owners or the main source. Much like getting the Kingpin in a drug operation.

KidFarian
06-28-19, 13:51
Nope I don't think someone or nobody is pushing mongers to streetwalkers and corner hustlers. They will eventually go after street hustlers and street walkers too. In fact stinging mongers on the street with a sniper PER SAY is much easier than entrapping them in a hotels; both types of mongers services in Honolulu will eventually go extinct and it will drive the monger to FLY out to Asia to get laid OR BACK to the traditional methods of picking up girls which will be meeting them in the gyms, supermarkets, grocery stores, malls, beaches, night clubs, etc. The Freebies Thread will be poppin yo!Freebies used to be in style back in the day. Now a days these it takes major players to smash for free. I remember back in the days when I was a youngster girls gave snatch just because you got good pipe! For FREE! Today they're asking to be paid like the any other professional career. I'm not hate'and, why not keep the oldest profession going on. I'd charge too if it's going to lace my pockets. As far as the AMPs go, I'm not going to partake anytime soon. Indies about to get paid.

Stay safe, TheKid.

DaViper
06-28-19, 14:51
I guess everyone knows Happy real name and age now. Too bad this had to happen but she made her Millions.

Bikini
06-28-19, 15:48
He got it right the first time. Phone number is no longer working. "loss of another legendary spot". The real question to ask: who has a burr up their ass for AMP's?. Someone is driving this push to send mongers to streetwalkers and corner hustlers. Find out who.Maybe this will send mongers back to the Korean bars.

Johnny14
06-28-19, 17:04
Maybe this will send mongers back to the Korean bars.Nah, I don't think so. Those Korean providers usually do not drink and would probably have a list of guys she trust to go independent.

ClitPurser
06-28-19, 20:10
Was anything but Happy.

I just got so sad looking at her mugshot. Can't believe she ended up in the papers on full blast like that. Heard they also arrested her at Ala Moana mall.

Cops are horrible here. Like did they really need to humiliate like that? I mean I know they have little else to do besides monitor Waikiki and harass homeless people (like literally that's all they do) did they have to do that to her?

Sorry Happy about the all time low.

ClitPurser
06-28-19, 21:13
I guess everyone knows Happy real name and age now. Too bad this had to happen but she made her Millions.My first thought was no way in hell, you must be high but then I did conservative math and was like whoa bra!

DaViper
06-28-19, 23:28
My first thought was no way in hell, you must be high but then I did conservative math and was like whoa bra!Yup $50 a guy say 20 guys at minimum a day most likely more that's $7000 a week about $30,000. 00 a month x12=$360,000. 00 year and this is probably minimum.

DaViper
06-28-19, 23:36
I wonder how many guys are shitty that works for the courts thinking that when Happy appears in court they were her clients a one time. AWKWARD TIMES ahead HMMMM.

FleshPrince
06-29-19, 00:16
My first thought was no way in hell, you must be high but then I did conservative math and was like whoa bra!What was it that surprised you? Unclear why you were surprised.

Blake123
06-29-19, 03:47
Only girls documented working with Popo was at empire mayflower bringing down trafficking dude, but he really wasn't head of snake but close enough. Also...I remember reading about one of the GoGo Spa girls being a snitch.

Blake123
06-29-19, 03:53
The real question to ask: who has a burr up their ass for AMP's?. Someone is driving this push to send mongers to streetwalkers and corner hustlers. Find out who.Blame acting prosecutor Nadamoto. It's no secret he is hell-bent on closing the AMPs.

https://www.kitv.com/story/40319609/busting-prostitution-businesses-is-a-priority-for-the-prosecutors-office

ByTheBook
06-29-19, 08:06
Blame acting prosecutor Nadamoto. It's no secret he is hell-bent on closing the AMPs.

https://www.kitv.com/story/40319609/busting-prostitution-businesses-is-a-priority-for-the-prosecutors-officeIn my experience, when a man is out front denying a woman the right to use her body as she sees fit-there is a woman pushing the man. What woman is prodding Nadamoto? Here in the state where I reside, it was a woman screaming about under-age sex trafficking to the Atty Gen. 14 AMPs were raided and closed in Warren. No woman under 30 was found in any AMP. Closing AMPs often leads to the very thing authorities howl about. Exploitation of minors. Backpage became a tool for underage prostitution of minors because there was a void filled by backpage. In my city 2 days ago, a lady and man were indicted for selling a 13 year girl for sex for 9 months. My opinion they should be thrown off a cliff in Shark infested waters, or repeatedly dunked in a river teeming with Piranha. Look for the woman whom is pushing Nadamoto. I'm sure Oahu is safer now that so many AMPs are closed.

LocaLoppa
06-29-19, 11:37
Correct. Popo went arrest one pro and she turned on others in that one. Classic Popo tactic. Pretty sure no trafficking there unlike mayflower and empire where darkness lived. No balls Nadamoto has no pimps and exploited girls to his credit. All show low hanging fruit headlines.

Also...I remember reading about one of the GoGo Spa girls being a snitch.

CognacXo
06-29-19, 16:51
Was anything but Happy.

I just got so sad looking at her mugshot. Can't believe she ended up in the papers on full blast like that. Heard they also arrested her at Ala Moana mall.

Cops are horrible here. Like did they really need to humiliate like that? I mean I know they have little else to do besides monitor Waikiki and harass homeless people (like literally that's all they do) did they have to do that to her?

Sorry Happy about the all time low.CP, Believe it, sooner or later, highly exposed for the longest time.

Agreed I'm also very sad for Happy, she's always been very nice to me, and always accommodated my schedule.

I always complimented her how pretty she looks, likes Grace Lee the news caster.

Hopefully it all goes well for her.

Ocbda
06-29-19, 18:57
We should change the name of this topic from happiness to sadness.

DaViper
06-29-19, 19:23
This could bring Happy back to working like I said before she already made her Millions highly unlikely she would open another place but just possible she might start working again. Only can hope.

Drake678
06-29-19, 20:05
Yup $50 a guy say 20 guys at minimum a day most likely more that's $7000 a week about $30,000. 00 a month x12=$360,000. 00 year and this is probably minimum.Maybe got other expenses, like taxes, employee transportation, employee meals, and maybe get other stuff that we don't know of.

Drake678
06-29-19, 20:08
I wonder how many guys are shitty that works for the courts thinking that when Happy appears in court they were her clients a one time. AWKWARD TIMES ahead HMMMM.I'm sure there are and that would be an awkward moment. They should have some compassion if they work in the courts and was customers of Happiness before. I know couple lawyers that used to go to AMPs. They openly talked about the girls.

Drake678
06-29-19, 20:12
In my experience, when a man is out front denying a woman the right to use her body as she sees fit-there is a woman pushing the man. What woman is prodding Nadamoto? Here in the state where I reside, it was a woman screaming about under-age sex trafficking to the Atty Gen. 14 AMPs were raided and closed in Warren. No woman under 30 was found in any AMP. Closing AMPs often leads to the very thing authorities howl about. Exploitation of minors. Backpage became a tool for underage prostitution of minors because there was a void filled by backpage. In my city 2 days ago, a lady and man were indicted for selling a 13 year girl for sex for 9 months. My opinion they should be thrown off a cliff in Shark infested waters, or repeatedly dunked in a river teeming with Piranha. Look for the woman whom is pushing Nadamoto. I'm sure Oahu is safer now that so many AMPs are closed.You wrote your city? What city is that?