PDA

View Full Version : Happiness

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

USukebe2
10-10-16, 17:39
Visited Linda for the first time recently. Here are my brief reports.

Face: 8. 5. She looks late 20's to me. Beautiful face (1/4 Russian if I remember correctly).

Body 9 (big man-made boobs, kind of short girl though), S9, A9.

BBBJ, 69 DATY, some kisses, CFS various positions. Nice little chat afterwards. Beautiful girl! I can see why she is popular Will repeat when budget and time allow.

Enjoy and be safe!Yes, Linda is someone you would definately give the double take if you saw her at the mall. She is very beautiful, I don't think anyone would be disappointed in her looks. IMHO her combination of looks, playfulness and GFE are the reasons she is popular. Treat her well and she is very loving.

CardSource52
10-11-16, 00:28
Finally made it down to see one of my all time favorite Nicole last week. Been busy at work so late report. She was on my RRL when she was at happiness before and now she is back. She looked great as ever. As soon as she saw me she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Asked if I wanted to shower and I accepted even though I showered at home before getting there. I enjoy the table shower. Her table shower is good but short. Quick BBBJ preview. Kimmy gives the best table shower if you are into that. I did notice that she did get a little flabby but still looks and feel great. Lot of dfk and good eye contact. She enjoys daty but doesn't like fiv or Fia. She can ride like no other and very good muscle control of her pelvic. You can really feel it when she squeeze it. She is great as I remember her and will see her again when time permits. She is back on my RRL. SHe really looks like a Korean star. She is very elegant looking and not the cute type. Looks 9 service 10 attitude 10. Again I haven't found that 10 in looks yet. Dallas and Nani is the only other two girls I gave 9.

Rico Suave808
10-11-16, 01:09
I read that Mama Sumi formally the alternate Mama at Kison was at Happiness so I gave them a call. Sumi knows the type of women and the service I like and has always been straight up with me. She recommended Laura to me and I am happy she did.
Laura is a pretty Korean girl 27 years old. 5'3" tall and approximately 115 lbs. She is medium build and not a spinner. Smooth white skin with natural soft Bcup breasts. She is a very nice lady who speaks limited English but enough to get by. Her service is GFE with a lot of cuddling and kisses.
I skipped the table shower to allow more time in the room. She came in and laid next to me and began kissing me gently. I don't believe she has ever done this kind of work before as she was waiting for me to take the lead. She enjoys daty and dato and actually came a few times while I was eating her. Next I entered her in standing mish and moved through a variety of positions with a lot of kissing in between. I tried to be as gentle as possible and she appreciated that. We finished cumming together in mish while kissing her. When we finished she thanked me for treating her so well and making her cum so many times. What a nice girl!

Papa San
10-11-16, 03:35
Back to Happiness & back to my one hour wife. So many good lookers at Happiness but Linda has it all. So much fun and excitement to be with that I don't want to miss time with her. A for real GFE and a definite repeat.

DatOneMan
10-11-16, 03:54
I read that Mama Sumi formally the alternate Mama at Kison was at Happiness so I gave them a call. Sumi knows the type of women and the service I like and has always been straight up with me. She recommended Laura to me and I am happy she did.
Laura is a pretty Korean girl 27 years old. 5'3" tall and approximately 115 lbs. She is medium build and not a spinner. Smooth white skin with natural soft Bcup breasts. She is a very nice lady who speaks limited English but enough to get by. Her service is GFE with a lot of cuddling and kisses.
I skipped the table shower to allow more time in the room. She came in and laid next to me and began kissing me gently. I don't believe she has ever done this kind of work before as she was waiting for me to take the lead. She enjoys daty and dato and actually came a few times while I was eating her. Next I entered her in standing mish and moved through a variety of positions with a lot of kissing in between. I tried to be as gentle as possible and she appreciated that. We finished cumming together in mish while kissing her. When we finished she thanked me for treating her so well and making her cum so many times. What a nice girl!I saw Laura a few days ago, haven't had the time to sit to write a proper report, but she reminded me of Jenny from Kison. I don't know if I am right about that, but she looks a lot like her.

Rico's review is accurate from my experience. Great service and great girl, just didn't click as well for me.

Rico Suave808
10-11-16, 11:11
I saw Laura a few days ago, haven't had the time to sit to write a proper report, but she reminded me of Jenny from Kison. I don't know if I am right about that, but she looks a lot like her.
Rico's review is accurate from my experience. Great service and great girl, just didn't click as well for me.Laura looks a lot like Jenny from Kison because she is the same girl. I didn't recognize her from before because she lost some weight, especially around the middle, since I last saw her. Her body is a lot like Jessica at Blue Star. Same service as her days at Kison.

Fun2016
10-11-16, 19:40
Finally made it down to see one of my all time favorite Nicole last week. Been busy at work so late report. She was on my RRL when she was at happiness before and now she is back. She looked great as ever. As soon as she saw me she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Asked if I wanted to shower and I accepted even though I showered at home before getting there. I enjoy the table shower. Her table shower is good but short. Quick BBBJ preview. Kimmy gives the best table shower if you are into that. I did notice that she did get a little flabby but still looks and feel great. Lot of dfk and good eye contact. She enjoys daty but doesn't like fiv or Fia. She can ride like no other and very good muscle control of her pelvic. You can really feel it when she squeeze it. She is great as I remember her and will see her again when time permits. She is back on my RRL. SHe really looks like a Korean star. She is very elegant looking and not the cute type. Looks 9 service 10 attitude 10. Again I haven't found that 10 in looks yet. Dallas and Nani is the only other two girls I gave 9.Is Nicole around mid-30's? Thanks.

CardSource52
10-11-16, 20:02
Is Nicole around mid-30's? Thanks.Yes. She is in her 30's with very elegant look. Far as just face wise she is the prettiest provider I seen. I heard Lexi and Vivian is pretty but never saw them so I can't compare.

CourtJester1
10-12-16, 17:34
Yes. She is in her 30's with very elegant look. Far as just face wise she is the prettiest provider I seen. I heard Lexi and Vivian is pretty but never saw them so I can't compare.Yes. Nicole is one of the prettiest woman I've seen in a while. Will definitely see her again before I leave the islands.

CourtJester1
10-13-16, 19:22
I've read a lot of reviews on Sasha and decided to check her out. Sasha is sporting a blond look and a tanned body. She said today was her first day back from some needed time off.

We went to TS for body wash. Very uneventful.

Went back to the room and she climbed on me. She gave me a kiss and I started to suck on her man made titties. She then moved down to play with jr. She tried to DT and had a hard time taking it all in. Now I don't consider myself to be huge but jr does have some girth. After a while I asked her for 69 and she said she does not allow anyone to go down on her during the first meeting. I don't recall reading this anywhere in the reviews I've read. She moved up to kiss me and then grabbed my pole to play with her clit. She did this for a while then slowly slid down. Once she composed herself she started to hump. She felt real good. Nice, wet and snug. Moved to standing DS, standing mish, mish and returned to CG to finish me off with BBFSCIP. We both came at the same time.

One thing I don't understand is the part about not allowing me to go down on her on our first meeting but yet she gives me BBFS. What kind of logic is that? Did she just get off her period or what? I'll never know. She is definitely repeatable but only time will tell if I see her again.

Kumuman
10-13-16, 20:56
I've read a lot of reviews on Sasha and decided to check her out. Sasha is sporting a blond look and a tanned body. She said today was her first day back from some needed time off.

Went back to the room and she climbed on me. She gave me a kiss and I started to suck on her man made titties. She then moved down to play with jr. She tried to DT and had a hard time taking it all in. Now I don't consider myself to be huge but jr does have some girth. After a while I asked her for 69 and she said she does not allow anyone to go down on her during the first meeting. I don't recall reading this anywhere in the reviews I've read. She moved up to kiss me and then grabbed my pole to play with her clit. She did this for a while then slowly slid down. Once she composed herself she started to hump. She felt real good. Nice, wet and snug. Moved to standing DS, standing mish, mish and returned to CG to finish me off with BBFSCIP. We both came at the same time.

One thing I don't understand is the part about not allowing me to go down on her on our first meeting but yet she gives me BBFS. What kind of logic is that? Did she just get off her period or what? I'll never know. She is definitely repeatable but only time will tell if I see her again.Do you.

Did you ever think that her pussy is still filled with her previous customers deposit.

SureYourRight
10-13-16, 22:56
Do you.

Did you ever think that her pussy is still filled with her previous customers deposit.Honestly I think it's more about her particular preference for a certain kind of oral technique. She's got no problem giving instruction, but I think for most guys doing a first session, the last thing you want to do is sit there and be lectured for 10-15 minutes on how to eat pussy. I'm going to guess it's much easier for Sasha to put herself in the right mood just using the guy as a dildo and it's not like any men are going to complain or call that a bad experience. Second or third time around I'm sure most guys would be much more accommodating to learning how she likes it done. Or yeah it could just be to avoid the last customer's load.

Waikiki11
10-13-16, 23:35
What every seniors have said about Linda at Happiness is true. She is a top notch and then some. It all started with TS which was complimented with soapy b2 b rub. Then back to the room. Pretty much everything was on the menu, great time was had by all. She is one pretty responsive sensual lady. Asked for Sasha, but she was busy, and so glad. Definitely, she is a must-repeat, and have high hopes that next go-round will be even better. Standard fees. Will have to tip more next time. She deserves it.

DatDude808
10-13-16, 23:55
Do you.

Did you ever think that her pussy is still filled with her previous customers deposit.This may be the funniest reply ever. ROFLMAO.

Darkalterego
10-14-16, 06:15
I have a review on Sasha I've been meaning to get out. However, I'd first like to respond to a recent topic that I have seen before; why Sasha does not allow anyone to go down on her on the first session. There is a previous review of a member reporting that Sasha does not, and you have to go back quite a bit. There is speculation as to the reasoning. Some say it is because of fear another's deposit may still be in there, and to be honest a very good reason to steer clear. The thing is though while that is a valid reason, how would going a second or third time be any different, unless as stated before she's informing everyone in her own way the best way to get her wet. And lastly, I've seen her clean herself thoroughly during the TS.

Any takers on this?

One thing I don't understand is the part about not allowing me to go down on her on our first meeting but yet she gives me BBFS. What kind of logic is that? Did she just get off her period or what? I'll never know. She is definitely repeatable but only time will tell if I see her again.

STDayue2016
10-14-16, 07:00
I have a review on Sasha I've been meaning to get out. However, I'd first like to respond to a recent topic that I have seen before; why Sasha does not allow anyone to go down on her on the first session. There is a previous review of a member reporting that Sasha does not, and you have to go back quite a bit. There is speculation as to the reasoning. Some say it is because of fear another's deposit may still be in there, and to be honest a very good reason to steer clear. The thing is though while that is a valid reason, how would going a second or third time be any different, unless as stated before she's informing everyone in her own way the best way to get her wet. And lastly, I've seen her clean herself thoroughly during the TS.

Any takers on this?There is no so-called 'first time' rule, IMHO. She is simple perceptual girl knowing how to make you happy so the decline simply means she does not want to.

Nutmaker
10-14-16, 08:51
Went in with no appointment. So many choices, but only one jr. I decided that it had been long enough since I had seen Naomi. She came into the kitchen where I had been chatting with Happy, took me by the hand and walked me to our room. Of course, we greeted each other in the most inappropriate manner, and my FWB session had begun. Although she is very GFE, we always have a great time chatting and joking along our journey. There's very little that's professional about our times together. That being said, her soft kisses and gentle hands always get the better of me.

Her bangs were clipped up as they typically are, but I reached up and removed her hair clip. Suddenly, it was as if I were with a totally different girl. It's amazing what a simple thing as that can do to a woman's appearance. Not a good or a bad thing, just different in the most subtle way. Her hair down now, she proceeded to make me feel 30 years younger, in her own special way. She's been reviewed before, so I'll keep those details to a minimum. Just do a search of her name and you can see how good she is. I will say that Naomi is about as genuine as they come. Nothing about her feels fake or rehearsed. I sometimes wonder if she's having a better time than I am, as she becomes very engulfed in the moment. That being said, I ALWAYS have the best of times when I'm with her. As is usually the case, we took it right up to the knock. Our timing seems to be perfect.

Happy mama stuck her head in the door as Naomi left to get some hot towels, sucking on an ice cream in a most erotic way, and I told her that she was about 10 minutes too late, LOL. She laughed, excused herself, Naomi returned, and I staggered out the door, a smile on my face and a lack of blood to the brain. Another great night in the books for me.

Thank You to all the beautiful ladies there who always treat me like I'm at home.

RiverRat22
10-14-16, 10:12

Any takers on this?I've seen her clean herself down there in the shower with a beta-dine filled tube applicator very thoroughly, I even volunteered to assist LOL. Why would she fear another mongers deposit was down there just for first-timers and not repeat clients? Its all moot for me because I got DATY on my first visit with Sasha.

My take is this, Sasha is PSE and IMHO the ranking PSE queen, she may rush first-timers just a little. This is especially true with Happiness' current level of being super busy for the last several months. They got to pack them in and get them out.

CourtJester1
10-14-16, 17:12
Do you.

Did you ever think that her pussy is still filled with her previous customers deposit.If that was the reason, then I will ever be grateful to her. But I think she had other reasons.

Imua Guy
10-14-16, 18:43
Been out of the scene for a long time but wanted to get serviced. After checking out the BP ad for Happiness decided to make an appointment with Leii. I arrived on time. It she was running a few minutes late. No big deal. When I met her I was a little disappointed as she's not the girl in the pictures but she was still ok. I'd give her a 7 in looks. I'd are her attitude as 8 since she was friendly and personable. She speaks English prett well and we talked about some stuff we had in common. Took me to the TS for a nice wash down and payed particular attention to my ass crack which hinted at things to come. Back in the rom I lay face down and she starts kissing my back and ears and then makes her way to my ass. To say the rim job she gave me is spectacular would be an understatement!! This lady knows what she's doing. I got on my knees and she proceeded to stroke my cock while eating my ass. She'd also pull my cock back a blow me for a little bit before returning to my asshole. She flipped me over after about 15 minutes and pushed my legs up to rim me some more from that position while continuing to jerk me off. I was telling her how good it felt with her eating my ass and she got into it even more. Next thing I know she's blowing me and inserts her finger into my ass to massage my prostate. Whew did that feel good!! Blew my load into her mouth and she took it all. Wish I could have lasted longer to experience fucking her, but oh well.

If you like rimjobs, I'd highly recommend her!! For that alone I'd rate her service an 8. 5.

SimpleK
10-14-16, 19:12
If that was the reason, then I will ever be grateful to her. But I think she had other reasons.LOL, I guess that's better than having someone's cum all over your own cock.

Kumuman
10-14-16, 22:30
Been out of the scene for a long time but wanted to get serviced. After checking out the BP ad for Happiness decided to make an appointment with Leii. I arrived on time. It she was running a few minutes late. No big deal. When I met her I was a little disappointed as she's not the girl in the pictures but she was still ok. I'd give her a 7 in looks. I'd are her attitude as 8 since she was friendly and personable. She speaks English prett well and we talked about some stuff we had in common. Took me to the TS for a nice wash down and payed particular attention to my ass crack which hinted at things to come. Back in the rom I lay face down and she starts kissing my back and ears and then makes her way to my ass. To say the rim job she gave me is spectacular would be an understatement!! This lady knows what she's doing. I got on my knees and she proceeded to stroke my cock while eating my ass. She'd also pull my cock back a blow me for a little bit before returning to my asshole. She flipped me over after about 15 minutes and pushed my legs up to rim me some more from that position while continuing to jerk me off. I was telling her how good it felt with her eating my ass and she got into it even more. Next thing I know she's blowing me and inserts her finger into my ass to massage my prostate. Whew did that feel good!! Blew my load into her mouth and she took it all. Wish I could have lasted longer to experience fucking her, but oh well.

If you like rimjobs, I'd highly recommend her!! For that alone I'd rate her service an 8. 5.I saw leii recently. 5'4 around 110 lbs maybe mid thirties all woman curved and fine body. Lfk dfk daty all positions and GFE. Slight smokers smell on her hair but her breath was ok. I got no rimming or prostate massage though.

Papa San
10-14-16, 23:10
Beauty is all over Happiness & I m glad I don't have to vote on who is the best. Nicole has a deep beauty and a great body to kick it off. After you get done drooling over the the looks & body DFK will light you up with the softest tongue the you ever had in your mouth. Kissing her way down my body and some great licking then on to BBBJ. I was getting close so we changed positions & went DATY. She was so nice and clean that I was ready for an all day lunch but it did not take that long before she had her 1st cum of the day. So wet & jucy I did not want to leave. I kissed my wet mouth up her body and we went in to MISH then on to CG where I could look at all her beauty. So exciting that we did a joint explosion. Soooo good. So nice. What else can I say? Try it I m sure you will like it.

ExterWin
10-14-16, 23:31
Anyone at happiness service BBFS that you know of?

Brudda1
10-15-16, 00:23
Read all the reports on Linda and have to say they are all accurate. Absolutely beautiful girl and she speaks good english (even though she is shy about it). I wonder what her age is. She was my first Chinese girl I've had and it was a great first impression. She actually reminded me of a chick I used to know too so that was a bit weird. Her skills are pretty top notch, and the cute faces she makes are great for making the session less awkward. Very bubbly personality. Only did mish / cg and it was unforgettable. She can ride like no other, she's the first girl that's ever made me cum while she was on top. It blew my mind! BBBJ was good and CFS. Looks - 8. 5 Service - 9. 5 Attitude - 10. Will repeat when funds allow.

Brudda1
10-15-16, 00:25
Forgot to add on to last report. Happiness was fucking busy! Heard the doorbell at least 5-6 times during the hour. And walking out ran into about 3 others so that was something I didn't like, it's always a bit awkward but honestly I'm not high profile so I don't give a shit if people know I go to these places. But if you are a private person then I would try and go at less busy hours, which seems like never LOL.

SureYourRight
10-15-16, 01:00
Anyone at happiness service BBFS that you know of?Start at this post and read all the way back to page 10.

Kevein
10-15-16, 03:16
Anyone at happiness service BBFS that you know of?Most will rightfully say "use the god damn search. " but I had a great session and am Feeling generous. The ones that I know are Kimmy, Yuna, Jessica, Sasha (not always. She's wired sometimes). I've also read about Naomi I think, and some say Nicole does and other say she doesn't.

Oppa808
10-15-16, 03:58
Read all the reports on Linda and have to say they are all accurate. Absolutely beautiful girl and she speaks good english (even though she is shy about it). I wonder what her age is. She was my first Chinese girl I've had and it was a great first impression. She actually reminded me of a chick I used to know too so that was a bit weird. Her skills are pretty top notch, and the cute faces she makes are great for making the session less awkward. Very bubbly personality. Only did mish / cg and it was unforgettable. She can ride like no other, she's the first girl that's ever made me cum while she was on top. It blew my mind! BBBJ was good and CFS. Looks - 8. 5 Service - 9. 5 Attitude - 10. Will repeat when funds allow.Reading your post put a smile on my face because my last session with Linda was pretty similar. On that particular day she told me "I'm going to eat you today". Hmm, pretty interesting comments because the Linda I know had always been passive with me so naturally I thought she was joking around like we normally do. Obviously besides her looks, it's her demeanor and GFE that I like most about her. But during the ts she gave me love bites all over my body which was a first. Back in the room, she pushed me onto the bed and proceeded to give me the most loudest and sloppiest BBBJ she's ever given me. After she slipped on the cover she hopped on top and rode me hard like she was coming down the home stretch to win the Triple Crown. It was like our roles had reversed, she was and wanted to be in control. She wanted it how she wanted it. Aside from her "oh my god", "oh my god" the only thing missing was the dirty talk otherwise it would have been the closest thing to PSE I had ever gotten from her. Now if Linda is changing her style and decided to switch things up I only got two words; "Daddy like"!

Sukme
10-15-16, 10:49
YMMV at this place. Not like Kings or CHM where no cover is all the time.

Most will rightfully say "use the god damn search. " but I had a great session and am Feeling generous. The ones that I know are Kimmy, Yuna, Jessica, Sasha (not always. She's wired sometimes). I've also read about Naomi I think, and some say Nicole does and other say she doesn't.

Waikiki11
10-15-16, 14:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dacalano
10-15-16, 16:38
No jokes about I dream, in a bottle or any of that, just a review of an awesome encounter. Stopped in with an appointment for Genie. I'd had some raucous pse lately with other providers, and was in the need for some slow and sensual GFE. Genie fits the bill for that every time.

She entered the room in a tight, sexy little mini dress that really looked great on her. The kind with the peek a boo side cutout. Smiles and lfk and groping, she excused herself, and returned in a towel. I thought that that meant we were going to shower, but instead, we stripped down while making out, hands all over one another. Now, with Genie, its not a hot animalistic type of roaming, but more of a slow, intentional, soft and sensual groping. She worked her way down, softly kissing my nipples before taking me into her warm, soft mouth. Her BBBJ is really like no other, in that gets is as soft and sensual as can be. I stood her back up and we kissed some more. Kisses on the nape of her neck, onto her shoulders, all the while her hand fondling Jr and the gang. I lifted her up, spun around and laid ber on the table. From there it was all about the sensuality, me going down on her gently and she responding in her own way. After pleasuring her in the manner of which she prefers, we switched and she took care of me. This time, he BJ was slightly more aggressive, as she was feeling a little more animalistic due to the raging o she had. She turned around for 69, and I was gentle as she was still sensitive. She discretely slipped the cover on and mounted me for rcg. Slow at first, she worked to find her grove, and once she found the right spot, I began to match her thrusts from below, culminating in the 2 of us cumming together. Big smiles from both of us, we settled in and cuddled while we talked about sex and relationships and life to fill the hour. The knock came, off for a quick rinse, and I was out the door with memories of her beautiful and intoxicating smile. Ahhhh, that smile. It pulls me back to her every time just thinking about it.

Monger on and be smart! Been out of the game for a minute . She was officially back from vacay and very horny, perfect timing great session will repeat.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-goddess-classic-5-star-service-genie-happiness/5503365

CourtJester1
10-15-16, 19:24
I went to see Nicole again after so many days. I lasted so much longer this time.

TS was fun as usual and standard menu was offered. DFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, DS, flat DS, DATY, Mish, BBFSCIP. We washed up in the shower room and had a massage afterwards. Made out some more until time ran out. If I lived here I would certainly go broke visiting this woman.

Member #5810
10-16-16, 05:15
Short report since I'm at work. Had a great reunion with Leii today. First let me start off to say my session with her is YMMV. We go back a few years so I know her really really well. Haven't seen her for awhile as I never knew she was Nina at another place. Dumb ass!

Anyway, mama Sumi surprised her and didn't tell. Her it was me. In the room. She walked in and super happy to see me. We went straight to dfk dfk dfk, groping and grabbing her full ass. IMHO she one of the best kissers out there. After maybe 10 minutes of dfk and groping each other we go the the TS. She doesn't do btb but does do a sensual body wash. Spent some time DFK'ing then hurried back to the room. Had me lie face down then gave me a boobies rub all over my back. Then moved up and stuck her tongue in my ear, breathing sexily. Damn I love that. Then told me. Go on my hands and knees and gave me an incredible rim job while jerking me. Off at the same time. Deep deep deep rimming. Opened my. Ass wide to stick her tongue deep. Had to bite my lip to keep from cumming. Then she had me lie back and moved between my. Legs to give me a full eye contact deep throat BJ with lots of spit. Lifted my legs and rimmed me again. Then back to deep throat eye contact BJ.

She was horny I guess because she stopped. And. Hopped. On acg amd really. Humped me until she came. Super wet and juicy. I wanted to last so I Told her let's 69. She moved around so I could daty, dato and fiv while she moaned while sucking me. We must have been doing this for at least 10 minutes it was feeling so good didn't want to stop. I told her I wanted to cim so she increased her sucking and fingered my asshole making me pop a big one. After my shaking subsided she turned around and dfk me again. Pretty sure she swallowed because she never got off to spit. So sweet when they do that. Love it! Told her maybe want to go again if I can recover and she said ok just for you. Then. She gave me a great massage, head to toe. Literally! Was just about to tell her let's go again when mama Sumi gave the times up. Shit! Ah well. We showered together and did more DFK'ing in the shower until Sumi again said hurry up! Haha.

She helped. Me dress and we kept sneaking dfk. As you can tell I love kissing this girl.

On way out Sumi grabbed me and told me. Stay for. Lunch but I had to go work. Gave me a rain check and made me. Promise allow time for lunch. Leii gave me one last wet dfk and let me out the side door.

To me she's very pretty. Mid 30's. Full body but not fat. Nice curves, great boobs and nice ass to grab. Super great attitude, friendly and sexy too. Service is top flite. But like I said as always it's YMMV. We connect so I think it's even better service. Definitely going to see her again this coming week.

Cr Ronaldo
10-16-16, 11:15
I don't think it can get better, but I was wrong. She comes in and we start DFK and I pick her up and just almost slide it in while I have her in my arms. We fool around a bit then it is to the shower.

Amazing shower and what I like most about it is when she rubs her boobs on my feet. I am in fuck machine mode, but it tickles. I love it. She is such a tease in the shower that I wanted to bend her over right there.

Back to the room and it BBBJ time and I am in my own porno watching her thru the mirrors. I love how her ass is up in the air. It's time for the main event. I am so horny that I don't last long in mish. I release immediately and feel euphoria, laughter, and a sense of calm. I loved that I made her O and I stayed rock hard after climax and gave a few more strokes.

She has the body (Kobe Tai's body) , the personality and I love her beauty mark by her lip. The pics are accurate and she is a true PSE provider. 3 x and counting in 1 month with the beautiful girl. To add she gave me a great massage too.

Cr Ronaldo
10-17-16, 03:58
Has anyone been able to see this girl recently? I've been trying to schedule and she is never working.

Kevein
10-17-16, 05:40
YMMV at this place. Not like Kings or CHM where no cover is all the time.Of course. Not all offer to everyone and sometimes they just don't feel like offering. It's all up to the provider and they have the right to deny anyone any type of service.

DatOneMan
10-17-16, 06:24
Has anyone been able to see this girl recently? I've been trying to schedule and she is never working.She was gone for a couple weeks, but should be back now. I saw her last week and she said it was her first day back in a while. Don't know if she is out again, but she usually is around during the late hours.

Goser
10-17-16, 12:58
Has anyone been able to see this girl recently? I've been trying to schedule and she is never working.You may have caught her on her day off. She likes to take weekend days off. If you want to see her, call ahead a day or two because she is very busy and can get booked very quickly. Just writing this message makes me want to see her again. I love being a stand in for her Sybian.

ElonHusk
10-17-16, 17:40
As others reported. Hot looking Korean babe. All covered services 'cept BBBJ, LKF, DFK, DATY, mish, CG and Doggie.

Looks - 9. Best one at Happiness.

Attitude - 7 Was good but just didn't seem to click (may be she was tired from servicing all of you boys).

Sex - 8 Good stuff. Exploded deep inside her. Talks nasty to me.

Someone said she does Greek but didn't try.

Have fun and be careful out there!

CardSource52
10-17-16, 23:32
As others reported. Hot looking Korean babe. All covered services 'cept BBBJ, LKF, DFK, DATY, mish, CG and Doggie.

Looks - 9. Best one at Happiness.

Attitude - 7 Was good but just didn't seem to click (may be she was tired from servicing all of you boys).

Sex - 8 Good stuff. Exploded deep inside her. Talks nasty to me.

Someone said she does Greek but didn't try.

Have fun and be careful out there!Glad you like her. She is on my RRL. But strange all covered because she does offer bfs and she said she never offer Greek. You may have her mixed up with someone else about Greek. I don't want one of my favorite girl getting pressure to do Greek. If she does than I will be inline for it. LOL.

CardSource52
10-17-16, 23:40
Been out of the game for a minute . She was officially back from vacay and very horny, perfect timing great session will repeat.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-goddess-classic-5-star-service-genie-happiness/5503365Good to hear she is back. Tried to make a appointment with her last week and was told on vacation. Saw her few times passing by in the hall and she looked good. Will make a appointment this week and report to follow.

Sukme
10-18-16, 00:02
Ditto on Nichole. Had seconds, she's a looker witha soft body. No dato, no touching the ass hole, no rim. Stuck my dick in her pussy and didn't last very long, shot my dripping load deep in her pussy. Watched it ooze out like porno.

Second time was more passionate, more kissing, more dick sucking. I'd fuck her ass deep if she offers her ass hole for drilling.

Glad you like her. She is on my RRL. But strange all covered because she does offer bfs and she said she never offer Greek. You may have her mixed up with someone else about Greek. I don't want one of my favorite girl getting pressure to do Greek. If she does than I will be inline for it. LOL.

Papa San
10-18-16, 01:19
OMG. Happiness already has 11 beautiful girls then Genie returns. How good can it get? An even dozen now, all that you would not kick out of bed and none 50 years old.

I got playtime with Genie yesterday. She was better than before. I think the vacation helped. LFK followed by DFK then a massage. After a brief back massage it was off to the races. A BBBJ with a lot of BLS got my attention and ready to shoot. Before I could explode I went into the payback mode. Starting at the top with some heavy DFK and slowly moving down to the breast over the belly, down one leg and up the other to a yummy DATY. So wet, so hot and so much fun. Moving back up this beautiful body and back to do some serious DFK with a sexy tongue battle going on. Sliding in was easy, so wet and on to MISH. Some hard pounding followed that was so good. I wanted to see all of her so we went on to CG. That took off to a new high. Looking at a beautiful body and watching & feeling her bouncing up and down. It didn't take long for the explosion to happen.

We took an after B2 B TS followed up with a sweet massage. One full hour of the greatest.

This was my third trip to Happiness in a week. I love my one hour wives. So many beautiful women so little time.

Hinode
10-19-16, 10:14
Ditto on Nichole. Had seconds, she's a looker witha soft body. No dato, no touching the ass hole, no rim. Stuck my dick in her pussy and didn't last very long, shot my dripping load deep in her pussy. Watched it ooze out like porno.

Second time was more passionate, more kissing, more dick sucking. I'd fuck her ass deep if she offers her ass hole for drilling.Looks ono.

Cr Ronaldo
10-19-16, 12:09
Preface this with I calle yesterday and was told she on vacation til end of month.

Yuna is truly a PSE experience for me. I have reviewed her a bit, but to summarize dfk, bls, acg, dog, mish, with bjs in between positions. Oh yeah she can take a pounding, I pounded her with the power of a thousand suns and made her O hard and then blew my baby batter inside of her. She is a champ as I continued to pound away after getting my nut.

She gave me compliments, but the one that made me laugh internally was that she called me a "fuck monster". I Swear to Lucy Lui that one of you bruddahs have used that term in a review. LOL.

She beautiful with a tight body and I can say that I connect very well with her sexuallyand personally. Heck I would fly just about anywhere if she moved out of HNL.

CourtJester1
10-19-16, 17:22
[QUOTE=Cr Ronaldo;3118181.

As a note I have seen her 5 x in the span of 3 days. / QUOTE].

You think 5 times in 3 days is enough? Haha.

I wanted to see her again before I left the islands but time was not on why side.

Papa San
10-19-16, 21:34
21 again. Linda don't get older, she gets better. Years of rolling in the bed with Linda, my one hour wife, and I wonder if it would have been cheaper to marry. Linda is the most friendly AMF girl I have ever met. Always with a smile to go along with that great body. I became a two hour husband today. I could not miss the Happiness at Happiness. Linda was geared up for her day. We had a great B2 B TS with some P2 P to tease both of us. Then it was back to the room for some DFK, BLS, BBBJ, DATY, MISH & my favorite CG. She works so hard in CG and to watch that beautiful girl go thru all that effort to make us both happy. Linda is a repeat. I hope she will be around for more years. Happy Birthday Linda.

Dacalano
10-19-16, 21:37
Reading your post put a smile on my face because my last session with Linda was pretty similar. On that particular day she told me "I'm going to eat you today". Hmm, pretty interesting comments because the Linda I know had always been passive with me so naturally I thought she was joking around like we normally do. Obviously besides her looks, it's her demeanor and GFE that I like most about her. But during the ts she gave me love bites all over my body which was a first. Back in the room, she pushed me onto the bed and proceeded to give me the most loudest and sloppiest BBBJ she's ever given me. After she slipped on the cover she hopped on top and rode me hard like she was coming down the home stretch to win the Triple Crown. It was like our roles had reversed, she was and wanted to be in control. She wanted it how she wanted it. Aside from her "oh my god", "oh my god" the only thing missing was the dirty talk otherwise it would have been the closest thing to PSE I had ever gotten from her. Now if Linda is changing her style and decided to switch things up I only got two words; "Daddy like"!

Read all the reports on Linda and have to say they are all accurate. Absolutely beautiful girl and she speaks good english (even though she is shy about it). I wonder what her age is. She was my first Chinese girl I've had and it was a great first impression. She actually reminded me of a chick I used to know too so that was a bit weird. Her skills are pretty top notch, and the cute faces she makes are great for making the session less awkward. Very bubbly personality. Only did mish / cg and it was unforgettable. She can ride like no other, she's the first girl that's ever made me cum while she was on top. It blew my mind! BBBJ was good and CFS. Looks - 8. 5 Service - 9. 5 Attitude - 10. Will repeat when funds allow.Tried to get an appointment a few times with her last week, she was always busy. Not today, just love how she gets so wet and taste so good. Already made my appointment for next week.PS H-Bday.

Brudda1
10-19-16, 22:57
How accurate are her pics? I heard someone says she's got a little flab in the middle. I like spinner mostly but I don't mind something like Luka (Jordan) from Dream.

Barry136
10-20-16, 00:38
5' 2" about 135 lbs, B-cup and not firm, probably early thirties. Flat / zero / not-existant ass (this isn't going to get better BTW). Slight pouch. Wash-down reminded me of doing dishes, she's very new and hasn't put much thought into this yet. Hardly talks, BBBJ didn't have much going for it. Cover optional. L:6, S:6, A:6. Probably look to go elsewhere from now on.

Darkalterego
10-20-16, 05:38
Sasha is one of the best looking AMPs around. Not only that, she's cute to boot. I have been with her twice with about a month span in between. This is what happens when you're impatient. Anyway, she was on vacay for about a week or so my next time at Happiness came around. This means I had to wait a whole two weeks, which isn't bad considering what's on the menu. She's well worth the wait.

Being that's she is one of the busy ones, you may only be able to see her if you book her, which is what I normally do with anyone I see. This goes double for the more popular AMPs. If you're lucky or if it's a slow day (for her) you may just be able to walk in there. In fact, she's so busy our sessions started late both times I saw her. Both mamas were kool for the most part. They already know. I mean one can't complain too much when one of their girls brings in the business. I don't mind much as long as I get my full time. It's when I get shorted. And I have at other places. That I get upset. My anger goes towards the management more than the actual providers. This and the last time was not a problem. We were able to enjoy each other with little rush. Well, let me back up a bit, the first time she did express a bit of hurry being she was booked back to back. The blame should get distributed equally, but I digress. Well, I'm pretty sure I could hear her getting fucked pretty good in the next room on my first time. This was probably about negative 7-8 minutes into my time I was supposed to be seeing her. Being that I heard nothing but great things about her I wasn't sweating it, and besides the wait was finally over when she came in and greeted me. I saw one review that goes back a bit that described her as that anime chick. Well, she's not Japanese. Even so she is that cute and hot (at the same time) anime girl we all know and love. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go see her for yourself. Speaking of which, her photos are all her. Although, without the heels she is a lot shorter than I originally thought. Most are.

Off to the shower as I requested. If you're looking for a good TS, this is not one of Sasha's pros, and that's okay. I never really cared for TS all that much to begin with. However, if you're looking for somone with great TS skills, Kimmy is your girl. I'll talk about her later. The TS was standard, and after that it was off to the room. Now, I had heard she does BBFS, and some girls are well. YMMV, and so I wasn't expecting it at first. However, she asked if I wanted a cover. I declined. Keep in mind this is the very first time I opted to go without with anyone, and that is the point. Her second question got me really going; she asked if I wanted to cum inside her. I'm thinking to myself "hell yes!". This was exactly what I wanted, and Sasha did not disappoint. She started with some small talk both times. The first time of course was just to get to know me a bit and if I had been to any other places or knew some friends of hers. After that, she started with some DD, which wasn't bad. I have had better, but overall not bad at all. Then on to some BBBJ / HJ with some BLS. All were great indeed.

The first time she provided some pretty good CG. However, the second time she wasn't ready yet. I presume she was not yet used to getting anything big after her break just yet. Once we got to business in MISH, she really got into it and found a good pace and even got a bit of DFK, which got me really fired up. Both times I finished going in DS and CIP deep within. So deep she stated maybe I came all the way to her stomach. That makes her playful as well.

She's cute, sexy, and definitely one busy chick. I know it states she is the PSE. However, for me she seems to provide a bit more GFE with a bit of PSE. It could be the mood I set. Afterall, MMMV. I don't mind either way. Overall, she's definitely worth the wait, and if you're willing to take the leap, go for it. Be good to her, and she'll be good to you.

Attitude: A+.

Service: A+.

Looks: S (for superior).

TS: C.

Local1234
10-20-16, 13:02
How accurate are her pics? I heard someone says she's got a little flab in the middle. I like spinner mostly but I don't mind something like Luka (Jordan) from Dream.For spinners try Sasha or Yuna.

Brudda1
10-20-16, 13:42
For spinners try Sasha or Yuna.Already seen both. Looking for a new gem.

MeinArschUndde
10-20-16, 15:10
How accurate are her pics? I heard someone says she's got a little flab in the middle. I like spinner mostly but I don't mind something like Luka (Jordan) from Dream.She is exactly 5 foot tall. Her body type is NOT that of a spinner OR a gym rat. She is soft with a nice ass. Because she's short and not toned, her thighs appear a little large and there is just a hint of abdomen pook, but so little that it's hardly worth mentioning. I'm pretty sure she has some small implants in her Bee / Cee titties. (She withdrew when I mentioned it while feeling.) As has been said, she has one of the prettiest Korean faces on the AMP scene; rivals Dallas, IMHO. BTW, she'll go BBFS, if you're into it.

Cr Ronaldo
10-20-16, 16:01
Short report since I'm at work. Had a great reunion with Leii today. First let me start off to say my session with her is YMMV. We go back a few years so I know her really really well. Haven't seen her for awhile as I never knew she was Nina at another place. Dumb ass!

To me she's very pretty. Mid 30's. Full body but not fat. Nice curves, great boobs and nice ass to grab. Super great attitude, friendly and sexy too. Service is top flite. But like I said as always it's YMMV. We connect so I think it's even better service. Definitely going to see her again this coming week.

I saw leii recently. 5'4 around 110 lbs maybe mid thirties all woman curved and fine body. Lfk dfk daty all positions and GFE. Slight smokers smell on her hair but her breath was ok. I got no rimming or prostate massage though.I would agree with brotha Raiden on his physical description of Leii and review. I am not saying Kumuman is incorrect, but could it be possible that he saw someone else that was not Leii.

LostWun89
10-20-16, 20:51
Nicole or Naomi? I want to try Nicole just because of those boobs but idk if I can deal with the age. I prefer younger ones but I have been with muni from tokyo and kimmy from happiness / kison. Is Naomi young?

Cr Ronaldo
10-20-16, 21:30
Nicole or Naomi? I want to try Nicole just because of those boobs but idk if I can deal with the age. I prefer younger ones but I have been with muni from tokyo and kimmy from happiness / kison. Is Naomi young?I think Naomi has the biggest tits at Happiness and she is a expert in the bedroom. I've seen Nicole in passing and loved Naomi tits as they fit her perefectly. I think Naomi is younger looking and by no mean old in my opinion.

MeinArschUndde
10-20-16, 21:56
Nicole or Naomi? I want to try Nicole just because of those boobs but idk if I can deal with the age. I prefer younger ones but I have been with muni from tokyo and kimmy from happiness / kison. Is Naomi young?Large Bee / Small Cee at best. Nice to suck but nothing to write home about.

SimpleK
10-20-16, 22:04
I think Naomi has the biggest tits at Happiness and she is a expert in the bedroom. I've seen Nicole in passing and loved Naomi tits as they fit her perefectly. I think Naomi is younger looking and by no mean old in my opinion.Isn't Naomi, Cindy from Kison?? Don't remember her having big tits.

CardSource52
10-20-16, 22:55
If you had Muni and Kimmy than Nicoles's age shouldn't matter. She is around 10 years younger than them. Nicole is way prettier than Naomi. That's my personal take.

Sukme
10-21-16, 05:01
Cindy and Naomi stay same. Get enough tits to wrap around my dick titty fuking.

Have to agree Naomi is cute, Nicole is hot, double take pretty.

Isn't Naomi, Cindy from Kison?? Don't remember her having big tits.

HawaiiBoy09
10-21-16, 05:11
Nicole or Naomi? I want to try Nicole just because of those boobs but idk if I can deal with the age. I prefer younger ones but I have been with muni from tokyo and kimmy from happiness / kison. Is Naomi young?I don't know the facts, but if I had to guess, I would say Naomi is younger than Nicole. As for boobs, they're both great. I think Nicole's are bigger, but Naomi's are more natural. They're both beautiful in their own way. Nicole is more glamorous where Naomi is cute w / big eyes. They both give me great service exactly what I want. FWIW, I think Naomi speaks better English. I would flip a coin, or ask mama to choose one of them for you as a surprise. I've done that at Kison when I couldn't decide.

JQHenry32
10-21-16, 06:26
I was wondering what everyone else thought, who has the tightest pussy?

LostWun89
10-21-16, 10:33
Daymn thanks for all the feedback everyone. With that being said I might have to try both then LOL, just won't have to eat out for a couple of weeks.

Nicole or Naomi? I want to try Nicole just because of those boobs but idk if I can deal with the age. I prefer younger ones but I have been with muni from tokyo and kimmy from happiness / kison. Is Naomi young?

SirRegal
10-21-16, 14:46
I was wondering what everyone else thought, who has the tightest pussy?Kimmy who used to work at Kison.

Mondo Badfoot
10-21-16, 14:55
Nicole and Naomi both have wonderful, womanly bodies; both provide super service and have great boobs! Naomi's are completely natural, while Nicole's are slightly enhanced but soft, shapely and feel natural to the touch. Nicole's are a little bigger- definitely D-cup! I have had multiple sessions with both and plan to have many more! As I have mentioned several times before: Nicole looks like a movie star. Naomi is the cute girl-next-door with a very sexy mouth!

Grasshopping
10-21-16, 18:57
Kimmy who used to work at Kison.Yuna was super tight too!

Waikiki11
10-22-16, 02:05
Was going to stop at Roses since nearby, but was bothered by taxis parked right by the entrance. So headed to Happiness. First time a week or so ago was with Linda who was absolutely amazing. This time Leii walked in and was disappointed. Her looks were average compared to Linda with average boobs but real and somewhat flat ass. She had good personality but telling you to do this and that kinda was turnoff. Quick shower with special attention to the bottom which gave hint as to where it was going later. Back to the room, quick massage and some rimming which this guy had better. No kissing. Another reviewer said dfk, but then that's why they say YMMV. Typical various positions and toward the end little bit of rushing. At this point, there was regret that Linda didn't walk in. No repeat especially with the choices out there. Disappointed for sure.

Used to dream lots out in the east coast for many years. Mostly white women, so local scene here is quite a change, and very happy. But wish there were more Hispanic flavors available. Used to dream regularly with this mature Hispanic hottie, and she was fire in the sack!

ShootngStarBoy
10-22-16, 02:48
Yuna was super tight too!Lei is tight and wet, Naomi is tight, Kimmy and Yuna are tighter, Sasha is tightest and wettest.

DankTank
10-22-16, 04:29
Long time lurker, first time poster. Allow me to start off by giving a quick thank you to all who post reviews here, very informative and great reads. Now down to business. So I call mama trying to set an appt with Sasha to no avail. I ask which girls are available, then I am informed mama would have one ready for me. I thought ok, Happiness has an amazing lineup, even as a walk in I'm bound to get a beautiful girl. I show up, get escorted to my room, wait maybe 5 minutes and in comes Leii. She tells me she really likes my tattoos, and first thing I notice is her English is very good (if you like the talking type you'll like her) looks I'd rate about a 7 or 7. 5, I'd say she's 5'3 or 5'4 probably 110 lbs, nice boobs that don't sag and a cute butt. Off to TS which was pretty good, talked my ear off the whole time LOL but she was really nice. She tried to slide into my butt crack so I tensed as in it isn't really my thing, she quickly noticed that and stopped so it was ok. Got back to the room for a quick massage which led to LFK and DFK, she stuck her tongue in my ear and nibbled on my earlobe which I liked. From there we went to BBBJ coupled with BLS. I would put her oral skills not above average but very solid indeed. From there we went straight into BBFS, she didn't even ask me if I wanted a cover nor did she reach for one, thinking with little jr. I just rolled with it however I'd think YMMV. She started on top, switched to CG, Mish, didn't want to pop yet so we started to 69, daty, no dato (when I was going to get into position I scratched her with my 5 o'clock shadow so she came off) so we popped up, doggie, finished in mish. Overall a nice session, even went a little over the time limit, was nice to not be rushed. Overall: L-7 A-9 S-8.

Would repeat, but won't atm seeing as they have so many beauties in their current lineup and I kinda want to make my rounds. Hope this review helps!! Be careful parking at Don Quixote as well.

LVintage84
10-22-16, 13:05
First off, I want to thank all of you fellow mongers for always writing awesome reviews.

I enjoy reading them and find them useful when picking an AMP and the girl.

I have visited with quite a few girls (conservative approximation of 20 in Hawaii and 20 on the mainland) at different places over the years, and finally took the leap to join this forum.

I have been to Happiness once in August of 2015 and did not have a good experience.

I posted the report below to a different site back then, and would like to get some feedback. Did I just have a bad girl or has Happiness gotten much better since?

Since then, I read great reviews on Happiness and the girls there.

After reading so many good reviews on Sasha, Genie, Nicole, and Naomi, I am interested in visiting Happiness again in the near future.

I like spinner types and fit girls. Good looking face is a must.

I love Rejuve. Dallas's face. Kitty was awesome too. Hilton's body was amazing.

I've also been with Sugar, Page, Minnie, and Danni. I hang out at Rejuve too much LOL.

Anyhow, here is the post from last year. Please let me know if I should visit again and with whom.

Visit with Nana at Happiness in August of 2015:

Physical Description: Nothing like the pictures, bigger than I prefer and awkwardly fake tits. 5'4 120-130 lbs. Big fake tits on average body.

The Rest of the Story: When walking in, the place is super nice and clean.

The girls there don't run away and hide like most AMPs, and instead, all of them say "hi" when walking past each other in the hallway.

When Nana walked in, I wanted to walk out.

Started with TS, DFK, nuru massage on the shower table and a lot of body licking.

Then back to the room, a lot of DFK and BBBJ with DT. DATY would've been allowed but was not in the mood because of the false advertising with fake pics.

She asked if I wanted cover on but I just let her continue BBBJ and CIM.

She kept it in her mouth and continued to suck me dry.

Then she discretely went to spit out in tissue and she laid next to me on the bed and chatted about her life goals until mama San yelled "time!

She was cool but would not repeat. There are other AMPs with much better looking girls.

Recommendation: No.

Blake123
10-23-16, 04:10
First off, I want to thank all of you fellow mongers for always writing awesome reviews.

I have visited with quite a few girls (conservative approximation of 20 in Hawaii and 20 on the mainland) at different places over the years, and finally took the leap to join this forum.

I have been to Happiness once in August of 2015 and did not have a good experience.

I posted the report below to a different site back then, and would like to get some feedback. Did I just have a bad girl or has Happiness gotten much better since?

After reading so many good reviews on Sasha, Genie, Nicole, and Naomi, I am interested in visiting Happiness again in the near future.

I've also been with Sugar, Page, Minnie, and Danni. I hang out at Rejuve too much LOL.

Anyhow, here is the post from last year. Please let me know if I should visit again and with whom.

Physical Description: Nothing like the pictures, bigger than I prefer and awkwardly fake tits. 5'4 120-130 lbs. Big fake tits on average body.

The girls there don't run away and hide like most AMPs, and instead, all of them say "hi" when walking past each other in the hallway.

Started with TS, DFK, nuru massage on the shower table and a lot of body licking.

Then back to the room, a lot of DFK and BBBJ with DT. DATY would've been allowed but was not in the mood because of the false advertising with fake pics.

Then she discretely went to spit out in tissue and she laid next to me on the bed and chatted about her life goals until mama San yelled "time!

She was cool but would not repeat. There are other AMPs with much better looking girls.

Recommendation: No.Well, it sounds like you actually got pretty good mileage with Nana. I also saw Nana--about one month after you did. I thought she had a pretty face, and I liked her 35D soft, fake boobs. They felt great. And she was a very good fuck. TEHO I guess. I wouldn't let this one experience you had with Nana hold you back from going back to Happiness. Linda (from Inner Mongolia) has a pretty face and makes cute eye movements.

Kumuman
10-23-16, 10:16

Recommendation: No.Make this an issue. Just stay where you feel comfortable. The girls at happiness are no better than rejuve and vise versa.

CardSource52
10-23-16, 13:31
Make this an issue. Just stay where you feel comfortable. The girls at happiness are no better than rejuve and vise versa.One bad experience at a AMP doesn't make it a bad AMP. Just a bad provider or just a bad day if she had good reviews before. But to judge the entire AMP in 1 visit? Come on now. I've been to Happiness and Rejuve many times and I had session with a provider with average or disappointed sessions. I just don't see her again. But there were so many great experiences that I keep going back. Now I heard of places where they are getting short time by most providers because mama call time after 35 minutes, now that is a different situation. All you have to do is read on a provider with constant great reviews and you should be fine. But not everyone connects with everyone. That's why you have to experience it yourself. Go where you are comfortable. Done. Now let's write about who to f@&k.

Genie

Wanted to see her for a while and finally got my chance. Now back from vacation. I seen her in the passing but my first time with her. When she walked in she looked hot. Got to the table shower but no nuru body rub. It just a liitle rubbing with soap. She played with jr but no bj preview. Back in the room she excused herself and returned in a towel. When she took her towel off her body is fantastic. She is tall around 5' 6 or more. Not a spinner but with a liitle meat in the right places just like how I liked them. When we hugged the smell of cigarette was stronger than before. Seem like when she excused herself she took a smoke break.

She started off with a very sensual bbbj. It was nice but I prefer more suction and I like it deeper. Than I daty for awhile and it was nice down there. No dato or fia as she will not let you get near there. No big deal. Cover went on and various positions and I pop during doggie.

Looks: 8.5 she is pretty and has a Nice figure.

Service: 8. Seems too scripted and just going through the motion. But it was a nice routine.

Attitude: 7. Just didn't click. Tried to make conversation and she would answer with quick short answers. No GFE.

If you are looking for a girl with a nice body just to Bang she may be the one for you. She is very sensual and not the bubbly type. She performs okay but not enough for me to repeat. But over all experience wasn't bad. Just okay. We just didn't click. It happens. Will I be back at Happiness? Hell yeah. So much talents there.

Golden Butcher
10-23-16, 14:00
Make this an issue. Just stay where you feel comfortable. The girls at happiness are no better than rejuve and vise versa.Let's see- there are over 3,300 reviews of the girls at Happiness, not one about Nana, except yours, which is almost two years old! To base your judgement of Happiness on that one experience with a girl that didn't last, doesn't make sense. Read the reviews and all your questions will be answered!

LVintage84
10-23-16, 14:23
Thank you all for your comments.

You're right, I shouldn't judge based off of one bad experience.

Happiness wouldn't have all these great reviews if it wasn't actually great.

I'll be returning soon and I hope to post a positive review!

CourtJester1
10-24-16, 03:27
I went to see Linda again on my last day on the islands. The first meeting with her was fun and the second meeting was even better. The TS was fun as usual and she made the room activities feel so much more personal than the first meeting. No need to mention the details as she is well reviewed. I will surely miss Linda and the other Happiness girls as I look forward to my next trip to the islands next year.

El Samurai
10-25-16, 01:13
Damn!! She must be good I called to make a reservation at 7 pm and mamma who awnsered the phone said next time available was 10 pm.

CourtJester1
10-25-16, 02:24
Damn!! She must be good I called to make a reservation at 7 pm and mamma who awnsered the phone said next time available was 10 pm.She's even better than you think!

SpamEater808
10-25-16, 02:41
Damn!! She must be good I called to make a reservation at 7 pm and mamma who awnsered the phone said next time available was 10 pm.Not the easiest to schedule with. I'll get to try that one sooner or later too!!

ExitOnly
10-25-16, 05:02
Damn!! She must be good I called to make a reservation at 7 pm and mamma who awnsered the phone said next time available was 10 pm.She is good. No two sessions are alike. Even with her sometime YMMV she is worth seeing. Don't expect much in the shower but in the room. You have to try her to know what l mean. The only thing not on the menu is greek. Everything else is possible depends on her mood.

Member #5810
10-25-16, 06:08
She is good. No two sessions are alike. Even with her sometime YMMV she is worth seeing. Don't expect much in the shower but in the room. You have to try her to know what l mean. The only thing not on the menu is greek. Everything else is possible depends on her mood.Exactly my thoughts too! I've seen her 6 times and each time was different. PSE to loving GFE. Keeps the excitement level high. I too have a hard time on short notice appointments. I'm a last minute kinda guy so Lotta times I strike out catching her. Haha. Love Sasha's personality too. Once you get to know her she's something special.

Goser
10-25-16, 09:58
Make this an issue. Just stay where you feel comfortable. The girls at happiness are no better than rejuve and vise versa.I think the girls at Happiness are a bit older on average and provide better service than Rejuve, mostly because there is a table shower and they offer nuru. In fact, there are more 3-peat / 10-peat girls at Happin.

At Rejuve, the girls are very pretty.

SoulSausageKin
10-25-16, 18:45
Any of the Ladies at Happiness offering doubles?

SpamEater808
10-26-16, 00:24
5' 2" about 135 lbs, B-cup and not firm, probably early thirties. Flat / zero / not-existant ass (this isn't going to get better BTW). Slight pouch. Wash-down reminded me of doing dishes, she's very new and hasn't put much thought into this yet. Hardly talks, BBBJ didn't have much going for it. Cover optional. L:6, S:6, A:6. Probably look to go elsewhere from now on.Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking of sampling some of that tonight, but doesn't seem worth my time.

CardSource52
10-26-16, 15:38
Any of the Ladies at Happiness offering doubles?I read Yuna did one with Connie when she was there. You may want to see Yuna and ask if she is willing to do one another girl who is currently there. Or you may want to ask Happi. I'm sure it can be arranged. It's not the place, it's the provider who is willing to do a 3 some. But expect to pay a little higher fee. Double house fee and $$ each. Good luck.

SmashPuss
10-27-16, 02:38
Would repeat, but won't atm seeing as they have so many beauties in their current lineup and I kinda want to make my rounds. Hope this review helps!! Be careful parking at Don Quixote as well.What's happening when you park at don Quixote? Do they kick you out?

Businessman69
10-27-16, 06:25
Just saw Naomi! Service was awesome. She doesn't look like her photo but that really didn't bother me. She has great natural tits and a nice soft body. TS was nice got a little BBBJ preview. Back to the room more BBBJ. I've had better BJ. She wasn't bad but wish I got more DT action. Went theu my usual CG, DS, and mish. We were both were talking a little dirty which is a huge turn on for me. Eventually finished with a BBBJCIM. Man happiness is a mad house! So busy. I got to catch a glimpse of Nicole as well and she looks hot! I definitely will be back to sample. Thank you fellow mongers for all the info.

Cheers!

-BM69.

Goser
10-27-16, 16:51
Just saw Naomi! Service was awesome. She doesn't look like her photo but that really didn't bother me. She has great natural tits and a nice soft body. TS was nice got a little BBBJ preview. Back to the room more BBBJ. I've had better BJ. She wasn't bad but wish I got more DT action. Went theu my usual CG, DS, and mish. We were both were talking a little dirty which is a huge turn on for me. Eventually finished with a BBBJCIM. Man happiness is a mad house! So busy. I got to catch a glimpse of Nicole as well and she looks hot! I definitely will be back to sample. Thank you fellow mongers for all the info.

Cheers!

-BM69.I agree. I went to Happiness yesterday and had lunch talking story with Happy. Sasha and Linda looked exceptionally sexy, but Nicole, Kimmy, Olivia and Genie did not go unnoticed by my throbbing heart (sounds better than my throbbing cock, but you get what I mean). I kept saying to myself that Happiness right now has the greatest collection of AMP girls in the history of AMPs in this state.

Chik0848
10-27-16, 18:47
What's happening when you park at don Quixote? Do they kick you out?If they actually see you going across the street to Happiness, they could have your car towed. I always park on the street and pay the meter since it's only. 25 for 20 minutes. The tow could cost you over $200.00. That's another visit to Happiness.

Leonidas808
10-27-16, 19:01
If they actually see you going across the street to Happiness, they could have your car towed. I always park on the street and pay the meter since it's only. 25 for 20 minutes. The tow could cost you over $200.00. That's another visit to Happiness.I think if you park on the second level, they can't tow you. But they might close off that lot after a certain hour.

HawaiiBoy09
10-28-16, 00:01
If they actually see you going across the street to Happiness, they could have your car towed. I always park on the street and pay the meter since it's only. 25 for 20 minutes. The tow could cost you over $200.00. That's another visit to Happiness.I usually go in the store then go there.

SpamEater808
10-28-16, 02:49
I think if you park on the second level, they can't tow you. But they might close off that lot after a certain hour.I've gone as late as 1 or just after and the lot was still open. There was a few other cars on that level too, I would assume they tell the employees to park on that level.

CourtJester1
10-28-16, 08:35
I usually go in the store then go there.Yep. That's what I do too.

Goser
10-28-16, 13:16
I usually go in the store then go there.If you park downstairs, 2 hours is safe. If you park upstairs, 4 hours is safe. No need to walk into the store first.

ShaggyDoo
10-28-16, 17:09
I usually go in the store then go there.FYI. After 6 pm you don't have to pay the meters. Happy actually told me that and afterwards I actually read the signs and sure enough she was right.

HawaiiBoy09
10-28-16, 23:19
If you park downstairs, 2 hours is safe. If you park upstairs, 4 hours is safe. No need to walk into the store first.If they see you downstairs go straight off, they could tow your car immediately, right?

Nutmaker
10-29-16, 04:51
If you park downstairs, 2 hours is safe. If you park upstairs, 4 hours is safe. No need to walk into the store first.I got ticketed upstairs at 2 hrs 15 min. Beat to be safe and stick to the time limits posted.

HornyBoy13
10-29-16, 06:47
Saw her and she got me screaming. She sucked my dick till I cum in her mouth. I wish her booty was bigger though.

Blade82
10-29-16, 08:42
It's not rocket science people so listen up. If you going to park at Don Q's, always walk in the store first. Late night hours probably best not to be too obvious, so if the structure is empty probably best to park where there's cars. The safest and best option though if going late hours would be to park on the street if possible. Evenings, sundays, and city holidays you don't have to pay as city meter patrol isn't working. I consistently can at least find parking on the ewa side of the Don Q, next to the bus stop. Of course I'm sure some of you are lazy asses and think it's too far. Daytime the only issue would be is if there is no parking. Chances are though the structure will have something. Despite being able to blend in easier, would be wise to at least walk in the food court for a sec. But the chances guards will spot you is fairly low, especially if you only going be gone only for a hour or 2. It takes time to tow your car away, but if they notice you from the start and call it in, then they will have substantial amount of time. I do know a couple of people who would use the Don Q lot as their personal stall. They got away with it for a while but eventually got towed. The one thing they all failed to do though was pretend to be a customer. So if you do park at Don Q, just use common sense and realize you are parking on private property. The least you could do is pretend you have the right to park there. Laziness is what always gets people caught.

Goser
10-29-16, 10:27
It's not rocket science people so listen up. If you going to park at Don Q's, always walk in the store first. Late night hours probably best not to be too obvious, so if the structure is empty probably best to park where there's cars. The safest and best option though if going late hours would be to park on the street if possible. Evenings, sundays, and city holidays you don't have to pay as city meter patrol isn't working. I consistently can at least find parking on the ewa side of the Don Q, next to the bus stop. Of course I'm sure some of you are lazy asses and think it's too far. Daytime the only issue would be is if there is no parking. Chances are though the structure will have something. Despite being able to blend in easier, would be wise to at least walk in the food court for a sec. But the chances guards will spot you is fairly low, especially if you only going be gone only for a hour or 2. It takes time to tow your car away, but if they notice you from the start and call it in, then they will have substantial amount of time. I do know a couple of people who would use the Don Q lot as their personal stall. They got away with it for a while but eventually got towed. The one thing they all failed to do though was pretend to be a customer. So if you do park at Don Q, just use common sense and realize you are parking on private property. The least you could do is pretend you have the right to park there. Laziness is what always gets people caught.It's a waste of time waking into Don Quixote. If you are that scared, just park upstairs because when you walk down, nobody is following you to see where you parked and which way you are going.

Mills24
10-29-16, 13:33
It's review for happiness not for parking. Just park some where end of story. Had linda last night. She gives a good ts and she is a true GFE provider. Her looks is average.

Businessman69
10-30-16, 12:34
I very rarely hit the AMP more than once a month but I think I may have a problem! LOL. Went to get s appointment with Nicole but she was off. So I went with Chloe to see if she really had the booty talked about in her ad. First off, I'm not sure if that's her in the ad photo. But again that didn't bother me. She's a real cutie! And she does have a nice little booty on her for her size. We hit it off right from the jump. Shower was busy so we went with a massage firsts. Hit the shower. Uneventful. Back to the room we made little small talk and then right to it. BBBJ was very good! Very consistent. I was Sort of In a rush only did mish and DS finished wit BBBJCIM. Overall I for sure will repeat with her.

L:7. 5 - she's really cute. Nice little booty. I prefer anything in the realm of Jordan / Luka tho. I'm not the best at guessing bra size but my guess is B's. Natural.

A:9 - she did pretty much whatever I asked. Not that I asked for a lot but she did so with a cute little smile.

S:9 - I really enjoyed her BBBJ. I see myself revisiting again for that experience alone.

Cheers!

BM69.

Mondo Badfoot
10-30-16, 15:15
It's a waste of time waking into Don Quixote. If you are that scared, just park upstairs because when you walk down, nobody is following you to see where you parked and which way you are going.I have been to Happiness many, many times. I think it's important to know what the real parking situation at DQ! They do mark tires AND tow cars from the upper deck! I have seen the guy (woman) marking tires and I have seen two cars towed from upstairs. One day, about a year ago, I parked up there, and did not go into DQ (like I do now), and as I turned the corner heading to Happines, a voice called, "Sir, sir!" I looked up and there was a guy with a DQ vest on. "You can't park here- this lot is for Don Quixote customers only!" Be smart- go into the store first, also don't push your luck and stay more than two hours!

Goser
10-30-16, 21:42
I have been to Happiness many, many times. I think it's important to know what the real parking situation at DQ! They do mark tires AND tow cars from the upper deck! I have seen the guy (woman) marking tires and I have seen two cars towed from upstairs. One day, about a year ago, I parked up there, and did not go into DQ (like I do now), and as I turned the corner heading to Happines, a voice called, "Sir, sir!" I looked up and there was a guy with a DQ vest on. "You can't park here- this lot is for Don Quixote customers only!" Be smart- go into the store first, also don't push your luck and stay more than two hours!Good point. I never have a problem. I just parked upstairs today and there was nobody up there. I check my tires every time and they are never marked. Perhaps it is the times when I go. Happy told me that 4 hours is okay. That's where I got the number. I NEVER have close to a problem if I stay 2-2:30 hours or less either upstairs or downstairs.

Johny Walker
10-30-16, 21:52
I have been to Happiness many, many times. I think it's important to know what the real parking situation at DQ! They do mark tires AND tow cars from the upper deck! I have seen the guy (woman) marking tires and I have seen two cars towed from upstairs. One day, about a year ago, I parked up there, and did not go into DQ (like I do now), and as I turned the corner heading to Happines, a voice called, "Sir, sir!" I looked up and there was a guy with a DQ vest on. "You can't park here- this lot is for Don Quixote customers only!" Be smart- go into the store first, also don't push your luck and stay more than two hours!There's plenty of parking DQs, Palama, Teddys, and street, I've parked at all these spots and never had any problems. Just left there no problems, Happy mention more new first time girls coming in Nov and Dec so lets try to stick to reviews here please.

Johny Walker
10-30-16, 21:56
I very rarely hit the AMP more than once a month but I think I may have a problem! LOL. Went to get s appointment with Nicole but she was off. So I went with Chloe to see if she really had the booty talked about in her ad. First off, I'm not sure if that's her in the ad photo. But again that didn't bother me. She's a real cutie! And she does have a nice little booty on her for her size. We hit it off right from the jump. Shower was busy so we went with a massage firsts. Hit the shower. Uneventful. Back to the room we made little small talk and then right to it. BBBJ was very good! Very consistent. I was Sort of In a rush only did mish and DS finished wit BBBJCIM. Overall I for sure will repeat with her.

L:7. 5 - she's really cute. Nice little booty. I prefer anything in the realm of Jordan / Luka tho. I'm not the best at guessing bra size but my guess is B's. Natural.

A:9 - she did pretty much whatever I asked. Not that I asked for a lot but she did so with a cute little smile.

S:9 - I really enjoyed her BBBJ. I see myself revisiting again for that experience alone.

Cheers!

BM69.She has a tight body nice ass and nice nips to suck on, pics are 100% her, she a great little fuck and loves to suck dick!!

USukebe2
10-30-16, 22:08
FYI. After 6 pm you don't have to pay the meters. Happy actually told me that and afterwards I actually read the signs and sure enough she was right.Like Shaggy says your safest bet is street parking. One hour is 75 cents, free on sundays, holidays and after 6 pm. However you can't park on Makaloa weekdays between 3-6 pm HPD will call the tow wagon.

I have been to Happiness many, many times. I think it's important to know what the real parking situation at DQ! They do mark tires AND tow cars from the upper deck! I have seen the guy (woman) marking tires and I have seen two cars towed from upstairs. One day, about a year ago, I parked up there, and did not go into DQ (like I do now), and as I turned the corner heading to Happines, a voice called, "Sir, sir!" I looked up and there was a guy with a DQ vest on. "You can't park here- this lot is for Don Quixote customers only!" Be smart- go into the store first, also don't push your luck and stay more than two hours!It's been quite a while since they started towing cars from their lot. They have a private company who monitors both parking lots (front and two story structure). This all started because 24 hour fitness members and employees were parking there. Also people who lived in nearby condos were guilty too. Security has a employee vehicle list and all vendors and visitors need to sign in with their info. So yes they can cross reference vehicles that have been there for longer than normal periods. I have heard them make PA announcements for owners of vehicles. For those thinking about parking upstairs late at night, they do chain up the ramp.

Mills24
10-31-16, 00:07
Come on guys. This isn't parking review thread. It's to review women from happiness.

Perhaps, and I'm just spitballen here, perhaps a few of our other 399,999 users might find the parking info helpful.

Just saying,

A2

Species8472
10-31-16, 01:53
Not sure if links are allowed, but found this on another site and it immediately reminded me of sasha's body.

http://imgur.com/a/2Np0C

Her body is pretty much exactly like that but with only a few small tattoos. Like others have mentioned, she has chin-length strawberry blonde hair and a sharply angled korean face.

For me her attitude was super friendly and fun. The amount of energy she has could solve the worlds power crisis. It doesn't matter how much stamina you have or what hour it is; she WILL wear you out. Also, similar to what's been said, she likes to do something different each time and also wear a different outfit on each visit (she'll change into something new when seeing you if you repeat).

Goser
10-31-16, 13:39
I think Kimmy provides the best service at Happiness. She is a solid 10 in Service. She does EVERYTHING well and with meticulous detail. From start to finish, everything is great including using her kegel muscles to squeeze out every last drop of semen from my cock. Best table shower as well. Deep DFK. Daty. DATO. Wow!

Goser
10-31-16, 13:43
Not sure if links are allowed, but found this on another site and it immediately reminded me of sasha's body.

http://imgur.com/a/2Np0C

Her body is pretty much exactly like that but with only a few small tattoos. Like others have mentioned, she has chin-length strawberry blonde hair and a sharply angled korean face.

For me her attitude was super friendly and fun. The amount of energy she has could solve the worlds power crisis. It doesn't matter how much stamina you have or what hour it is; she WILL wear you out. Also, similar to what's been said, she likes to do something different each time and also wear a different outfit on each visit (she'll change into something new when seeing you if you repeat).Without a doubt, I think that Sasha would be the funnest girlfriend in Hawaii. This girl has boundless energy. She is always cute and is always on the move. I have never seen a girl go into and out of an AMP as much as Sasha.

This group of girls really likes it at Happiness. Notice how long most of them have been there. Happy has figured out the perfect formula for hiring, training and keeping the girls happy so that they have a surplus of energy to direct toward their customers.

Sukme
10-31-16, 14:27
Agree, compared to many other choice pussies there Chloe is younger and more firm meat. Cherry would be in the same mode, but she MIA. This place is super busy. Ran into three of you, with another sitting on the couch waiting for a room and pussy Saturday night. Thought you would be at football game, but looks like the game still pretty empty.

I did fuck Chloe and it was good, BBBJ, Dfk, cfs, nice change of pace from Nicole and Sasha fuck machines. Get some nice choices there with Nichole, Sasha, Linda as my top three.

She has a tight body nice ass and nice nips to suck on, pics are 100% her, she a great little fuck and loves to suck dick!!

Goser
10-31-16, 18:38
Agree, compared to many other choice pussies there Chloe is younger and more firm meat. Cherry would be in the same mode, but she MIA. This place is super busy. Ran into three of you, with another sitting on the couch waiting for a room and pussy Saturday night. Thought you would be at football game, but looks like the game still pretty empty.

I did fuck Chloe and it was good, BBBJ, Dfk, cfs, nice change of pace from Nicole and Sasha fuck machines. Get some nice choices there with Nichole, Sasha, Linda as my top three.Yeah. I like Chloe, too. Definitely college girl type. She's a screamer, too. Loudest at Happiness that I can recall.

Mills24
10-31-16, 19:38
Come on guys. This isn't parking review thread. It's to review women from happiness.

Perhaps, and I'm just spitballen here, perhaps a few of our other 399,999 users might find the parking info helpful.

Just saying,

A2It's kind of common sense if you park some where else and walk off expect too get a ticket or get towed a lot of places are like that. Just saying.

Who says that any members other than you are common? I think most of our guys are extra special.

A2

Chik0848
10-31-16, 21:00

Just saying,

A2I think Mills fails to realize that it does have something to do with Happiness. When guys discuss something as much as this, there is a concern and in this case a connection to Happiness, Top Spa, the AWY complex and every other business with parking meters. If HPD is involved with expired meters on the street, there is a fine involved and possible tow. The fine and the tow could be over $300.00. This forum should provide information that is beneficial to all who participate in this "Sport. ".

Nutmaker
10-31-16, 21:26

Just saying,

A2I suggest to everyone to use the search function to rtff about parking questions for any AMP. It seems as though that issue has been addressed in pretty much every forum at one time or another. I know that it has been in this forum each time Happiness has moved, including this final location. The search function can be used for more than just checking about a / s / l of a provider. Just a thought.

ManapuaMan
11-01-16, 00:19

I did fuck Chloe and it was good, BBBJ, Dfk, cfs, nice change of pace from Nicole and Sasha fuck machines. Get some nice choices there with Nichole, Sasha, Linda as my top three.Does anyone know when and if Cherry will be back at work? She's IMO, the most beautiful spinner I've seen in an MP.

MP Man.

Mills24
11-01-16, 01:14
Take it to the fight thread of you have to keep talking about this, you're done here.

A2

Mills24
11-01-16, 01:22
I think Mills fails to realize that it does have something to do with Happiness. When guys discuss something as much as this, there is a concern and in this case a connection to Happiness, Top Spa, the AWY complex and every other business with parking meters. If HPD is involved with expired meters on the street, there is a fine involved and possible tow. The fine and the tow could be over $300.00. This forum should provide information that is beneficial to all who participate in this "Sport. ".Yea of course your car going too get towed with an expired meter or you going to get a ticket. Most meter stalls are free after 6 pm you just got too read the signs. Just saying that anywhere you park is parking at your own risk. There is hardly any free parking now days.

LVintage84
11-01-16, 01:35
It's been over a year since my last visit at Happiness. Thanks to a PM from a fellow monger, I worked up some excitement to give it another go.

I set an appt with Linda. Ran into another monger at the staircase, both of us trying to go in at the same time. Awkward but smile and shaka and all good.

Linda has a cute face. Her body is a little more athletic than I like, I like petite spinners, but she has a nice ass. Her manmades are very firm. My SO has fake ones so I typically like naturals or very soft ones but they were done well so no complaints.

TS was very thorough with LFK, DFK, and BBBJ preview. She got on top and squeezed Jr between her thighs closed together with nuru and it felt like I was inside, but I wasn't.

Back in the room, we did more DFK, BBBJ, then DATY then CFS. She couldn't or didn't take Jr too deep during BBBJ. CFS included CG, mish, DS, mish to finish.

I don't know if she is always this way, but she was pretty quiet during my session. I thought that maybe she didn't enjoy it or that we didn't click.

However, after the deed was done, she said she wanted to take a nap because she came so many times. I asked how many times and she said 4-5 times. I couldn't tell. I like my girls to be more vocal and let me know when they're enjoying it. I also take it with a grain of salt when they say they are cumming or that they did, but it would have been nice to hear her being more into the session.

She really has a cute face though. She kept winking and giving kissy faces and I thought they were adorable.

We went a little over time. Second shower then I got dressed and was out the door.

L / S / A - 7. 5/8. 5/8. Repeatable, but I definitely want to sample others at Happiness before doing another round with Linda. I would like to see Chloe and Sasha first.

Be safe and enjoy. And don't get a ticket or your car towed I guess haha.

Goser
11-01-16, 01:43
I met the new girl today. She starts tomorrow. Pretty, all natural Chinese girl. Fairly tall. Speaks good English. Young. Still deciding on her name. My guess is there will be a mad rush to see her if she provides good service. It's amazing to me that Happiness can keep up the Chinese Connection. For those looking for an Empire replacement, it's all here within a Korean AMP. You get the best of both worlds. Unbelievable.

Chloe looked great tonight. Those big lips with the pink lipstick and nice butt looked really tempting. Had on really cute rabbit ears for a costume.

Naomi is quickly becoming one of my favorite girls at Happiness. She has the best natural boobs there. I love it when she comes and gives me a hug and flirts with me. She rubs those boobies all over me and gets me all worked up.

Sasha was so sexy. She wore 3 outfits in just the time I was there. This girl could be on broadway with her fashion skills.

Linda is so cute and soft spoken. She's going to break some hearts with her sex appeal.

Olivia popped in and then out. She looked great too with a nice color lipstick. I was thinking about that around a certain part of my body.

Nicole and Kimmy were asleep. They must have worked the late shift last night. Genie popped in for a short time. I think she is on a short break.

Blade82
11-01-16, 11:35
It's kind of common sense if you park some where else and walk off expect too get a ticket or get towed a lot of places are like that. Just saying.

Who says that any members other than you are common? I think most of our guys are extra special.

A2The purpose of the thread is to help others with info anyway you can so they can have a pleasant experience when going to this place.

ShootngStarBoy
11-01-16, 11:42
Leii is a gem. Others have described her looks in their reports, so you all can RTFF for looks. Leii is a hybrid of PSE and GFE. More on the PSE side. Service included: BBBJ BSL Rimming Rim Job DFK LFK CG DATY Mish DS flat DS 69 Mish, and a great massage after. One of the top five best rim jobs ever! Will definitely repeat.

Johny Walker
11-01-16, 14:22
She's back form vacay, with some sexxxy new pics, this spinner knows how to use that body!!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vip-sensual-playmate-1-certified-exotic-service-yuna-happiness/5924196

Goser
11-01-16, 14:30
She's back form vacay, with some sexxxy new pics, this spinner knows how to use that body!!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vip-sensual-playmate-1-certified-exotic-service-yuna-happiness/5924196I totally agree. I love her new pics.

Brudda1
11-01-16, 16:39

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vip-sensual-playmate-1-certified-exotic-service-yuna-happiness/5924196The pics look good but I will attest she's not nearly as hot as the pics. Definitely a lot of photoshop she looks older in person. Probably mid 30's. She's cute still but for anyone going to try her you stand informed.

Dacalano
11-01-16, 17:01
I met the new girl today. She starts tomorrow. Pretty, all natural Chinese girl. Fairly tall. Speaks good English. Young. Still deciding on her name. My guess is there will be a mad rush to see her if she provides good service. It's amazing to me that Happiness can keep up the Chinese Connection. For those looking for an Empire replacement, it's all here within a Korean AMP. You get the best of both worlds. Unbelievable.

Chloe looked great tonight. Those big lips with the pink lipstick and nice butt looked really tempting. Had on really cute rabbit ears for a costume.

Naomi is quickly becoming one of my favorite girls at Happiness. She has the best natural boobs there. I love it when she comes and gives me a hug and flirts with me. She rubs those boobies all over me and gets me all worked up.

Sasha was so sexy. She wore 3 outfits in just the time I was there. This girl could be on broadway with her fashion skills.

Linda is so cute and soft spoken. She's going to break some hearts with her sex appeal.

Olivia popped in and then out. She looked great too with a nice color lipstick. I was thinking about that around a certain part of my body.

Nicole and Kimmy were asleep. They must have worked the late shift last night. Genie popped in for a short time. I think she is on a short break.Looks like her name is Jazmin.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6652886&oid=5524569

Kevein
11-01-16, 18:06
Looks like her name is Jazmin.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6652886&oid=5524569She looks sexy. Now just wondering if BBFS is on the menu. Happiness has many girls that offer so it's hard to pass up on those who I know I can get that from for a gamble on someone new.

Goser
11-01-16, 19:13
She looks sexy. Now just wondering if BBFS is on the menu. Happiness has many girls that offer so it's hard to pass up on those who I know I can get that from for a gamble on someone new.I give it a 90% chance of hell no.

Kevein
11-01-16, 19:52
I give it a 90% chance of hell no.Guess I'll wait for a review that says otherwise before I give her a taste.

Goser
11-01-16, 20:41
Guess I'll wait for a review that says otherwise before I give her a taste.She was cute enough for me to set up an appointment with her for today. I didn't because I was busy, not because I didn't think she was cute enough to TOFTT.

Oppa808
11-02-16, 01:27
She looks sexy. Now just wondering if BBFS is on the menu. Happiness has many girls that offer so it's hard to pass up on those who I know I can get that from for a gamble on someone new.Best to remember not all BBFS. There are those who do, those who YMMV and those who absolutely will not. Either way just be respectful to their wishes. Let the provider dictate the session and enjoy. There's something for everyone at Happiness. I think that's what makes it so popular.

Kevein
11-02-16, 02:08
Best to remember not all BBFS. There are those who do, those who YMMV and those who absolutely will not. Either way just be respectful to their wishes. Let the provider dictate the session and enjoy. There's something for everyone at Happiness. I think that's what makes it so popular.Of course. It's always up to the girl. I always ask if I can have no cover but if they refuse no cover then I don't make a big fuss about it. Service is still service. And if the provider is good, doesn't matter too much. I just have a strong preference towards no cover.

Member #5810
11-02-16, 02:20
Of course. It's always up to the girl. I always ask if I can have no cover but if they refuse no cover then I don't make a big fuss about it. Service is still service. And if the provider is good, doesn't matter too much. I just have a strong preference towards no cover.Well said! I think everyone should read your post and understand that BB is and always will be YMMV. IMHO too many people think it's a given they get if they read that someone else got. I too, always ask if we can go no cover. Sometimes they say ok. Sometimes they say when I know you better. Sometimes they say always have to cover. Have to respect their choice. Just voicing my opinion.

Sukme
11-02-16, 02:56
Them photos are fixed you know, all of them. BBFS is all good and YMMV, get plenty at hapiness yummy. Lots of BBBJCIM too.

She looks sexy. Now just wondering if BBFS is on the menu. Happiness has many girls that offer so it's hard to pass up on those who I know I can get that from for a gamble on someone new.

Punanilicr
11-02-16, 03:03
Toftt today. I love going to Happyland, and always get excited at the aspect of seeing someone new. In a nutshell, I had a really good time with Jazmin today. She has a girl next door cuteness to her. I don't believe that she had any makeup on when I saw her, and my mind immediately went to pornhub and the amateur Asian videos. You know the ones, with the cute, innocent looking girl? She greeted me with a hug and a peck, undressed me, and we were off to the shower. Her first day on the job, her first time doing btbts, but she seems to be picking it up quick. A good cleaning and some slip and sliding, followed on the flip with a nice BBBJ preview. Definite skills in that department. Back in the room, I moved in for some light kissing. Not sure if it's because of my facial hair, because of my age, or if she just doesn't care for kissing, but she politely avoided my advances in that department. I had a slight sinking feeling about our time moving forward, but she made me forget all about that. Jazmin had me lay back for an awesome BBBJ. I asked her to turn around, and she said "69? Ok" Her Nani is clean, and she was more than receptive to my style here. When she paused the BJ to enjoy my tongue, I asked her to lay down. She assumed the proper position without hesitation, and I dove in. She became more than wet, and her moans changed from the "movie" kind to something that felt more natural. She came hard a couple of times, each time squirming away to regroup. The second time, she lifted her ass for me to dato, and really seemed to enjoy it as well. She wanted me inside of her, so I sat up, she gave me more head before applying the cover, and layed back down for miss. From there, I slid her to the edge of the bed for standing miss, and that was where I finshed. She grabbed me by the ass, telling me not to move, and I did as instructed, LOL. She got some hot towels and cleaned me up, then had me go face down for a good massage, asking me light, medium or hard. Her hard massage is pretty good, but not the strongest. She has skills in this department also.

I would put Jazmin at about 5'6" or so. A slender build, but not a spinner. She has young, perky bee cups, and has a little something to hold on to in the back. I would put her somewhere in her 20's. Conversing with her was a pleasure, and she has a great sense of humor. Several times she would make a light comment that had us both laughing. Her skills are there, but I don't know if the lack of kissing was because of me or her. I didn't ask because during the session, I didn't want it to be awkward, possibly destroying what time was left, and I didn't ask after because at that point, I just didn't care, everything else went that well. Most certainly repeatable.

Sukme
11-03-16, 20:29
Back fo thirds. She put the vice grip pussy squeeze and I shot my load too fast. Nice BBBJ in shower, Dfk, GFE. I like her pretty face, but that pussy squeeze was good. The AMP reminds me of empire with so many swinging dicks in the halls LOL. Very busy.

Papa San
11-05-16, 00:13
Just when I think I am making progress in getting to finish the delicious dozen beauties at Happiness another beauty pops up. New in Hawaii comes Jazmin. She is a 29 year old who could easy pass for a fashion model. About 5' 6" with a 34 B cup, slim waist and beautiful butt. Add a perfect face to go with this & you got somebody you would love to wake up to.

New to B2 B TS but being trained by Yuna she is learning quickly. Back in the room BBBJ was very nice. Paying Jazmin back starting with DFK and moving down to DATY that got her moaning and a very wet pussy. Moving back up to the DFK and on to a hot & wet MISH that put both of us on the edge. Changing over to CG she rode me like a champ. I don't remember having a CG that has been that good. All said I had another great lunch with a new beauty. Do it again? Of course.

CardSource52
11-05-16, 02:00
Toftt today. I love going to Happyland, and always get excited at the aspect of seeing someone new. In a nutshell, I had a really good time with Jazmin today. She has a girl next door cuteness to her. I don't believe that she had any makeup on when I saw her, and my mind immediately went to pornhub and the amateur Asian videos. You know the ones, with the cute, innocent looking girl? She greeted me with a hug and a peck, undressed me, and we were off to the shower. Her first day on the job, her first time doing btbts, but she seems to be picking it up quick. A good cleaning and some slip and sliding, followed on the flip with a nice BBBJ preview. Definite skills in that department. Back in the room, I moved in for some light kissing. Not sure if it's because of my facial hair, because of my age, or if she just doesn't care for kissing, but she politely avoided my advances in that department. I had a slight sinking feeling about our time moving forward, but she made me forget all about that. Jazmin had me lay back for an awesome BBBJ. I asked her to turn around, and she said "69? Ok" Her Nani is clean, and she was more than receptive to my style here. When she paused the BJ to enjoy my tongue, I asked her to lay down. She assumed the proper position without hesitation, and I dove in. She became more than wet, and her moans changed from the "movie" kind to something that felt more natural. She came hard a couple of times, each time squirming away to regroup. The second time, she lifted her ass for me to dato, and really seemed to enjoy it as well. She wanted me inside of her, so I sat up, she gave me more head before applying the cover, and layed back down for miss. From there, I slid her to the edge of the bed for standing miss, and that was where I finshed. She grabbed me by the ass, telling me not to move, and I did as instructed, LOL. She got some hot towels and cleaned me up, then had me go face down for a good massage, asking me light, medium or hard. Her hard massage is pretty good, but not the strongest. She has skills in this department also.

I would put Jazmin at about 5'6" or so. A slender build, but not a spinner. She has young, perky bee cups, and has a little something to hold on to in the back. I would put her somewhere in her 20's. Conversing with her was a pleasure, and she has a great sense of humor. Several times she would make a light comment that had us both laughing. Her skills are there, but I don't know if the lack of kissing was because of me or her. I didn't ask because during the session, I didn't want it to be awkward, possibly destroying what time was left, and I didn't ask after because at that point, I just didn't care, everything else went that well. Most certainly repeatable.Is she Korean or Chinese? She seems tempting. May have to give her a try.

Goser
11-05-16, 13:56
Is she Korean or Chinese? She seems tempting. May have to give her a try.She's definitely Chinese. Very Chinese features. She would look a lot better if she got some make up tips from the Korean girls.

DaViper
11-06-16, 05:57
Anyone know what next door to happiness entrance? Always see alot of peeps going in there. Gambling place?

ProfessorGun69
11-06-16, 06:29
Anyone know what next door to happiness entrance? Always see alot of peeps going in there. Gambling place?It's a so called "game room".

Goser
11-06-16, 16:07
After she was flirting with me earlier this week, I had to go see Naomi. This girl is very impressive. Not only does she have a great body, boobs to die for and a pretty face, she is also multi-lingual (fluent Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and English) and very attentive, accommodating and intellectually and emotionally intelligent. This time with her, we really connected in a way I've never done before. We talked about a wide range of topics that we were both very interested in and I could tell it helped with the sex as she said that she felt very comfortable with me and I felt the same. It was definitely closer than every time before. Naomi gave me a great table shower and mounted me right then and there along with some sensuous DFK (YMMV). Back in the room, she gave me what seemed like the BBBJ from eternity. She had me right on the verge of orgasm for at least 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it. I kept telling her that I was in Heaven. The more I told her that, the longer she did it. After a while, I couldn't take it anymore and I told her to get on me. We made out like teenagers and the sex was very GFE. It felt like sex with my girlfriend.

Happy knocked on the door about 3 times, but we kept going and afterwards we talked some more. When we got out, I had realized that we went 15 minutes over. I apologized and Happy scolded me and Naomi. Next time, I need to go 1. 5-2 hours with Naomi. She's that good. When you have a real girlfriend experience, one hour is not enough. I told Naomi that we are very lucky here in Hawaii with the quality of girls and she agreed. I told her I was in love with Korean culture and she just smiled.

Spent another hour or so talking story with Happy and the girls. Linda was flirting quite a bit with me this time as did Naomi. Linda is so sweet and she always serves me water or something to drink. She was wearing those high healed red shoes that I keep telling her are Dorothy shoes from the wizard of oz. I busted out my phone to show her pictures and she finally got what I meant by it and laughed out loud. We did talk a bit even though her English is limited. I admire the girls who try. Jazmin looked really good to me today. She was all dolled up with make up and looked delectable. She had her nice natural Bees partially exposed and that really turned me on. She has the milky white skin that Asian boys love. She seems to like it here in Hawaii saying the guys are good and the weather is fantastic. Just having trouble with the jet lag. She has a good healthy appetite as we ate a late late lunch / early dinner together. Treat this girl well because she is only here for a short stay and deciding if she wants to come back. I think we want her back.

Happiness could easily be renamed Cheers.

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.

Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go.

Where everybody knows your name.

And they're always glad you came.

You want to be where you can see.

Our troubles are all the same.

You want to be where everybody knows.

Your name.

Happiness!

USukebe2
11-06-16, 19:33
Speaking of Naomi, just left there and heard she's going on vacation tomorrow. She said she'll be back on the 17th.

Johny Walker
11-07-16, 16:30
Speaking of Naomi, just left there and heard she's going on vacation tomorrow. She said she'll be back on the 17th.Just love Naomi's all natural boobies, super wet nani and GFE service, she will be back around the 17th this month. But there is still plenty horny hotties still there to try!!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/first-class-service-happiness/5524569

LVintage84
11-08-16, 14:58
Went to see Chloe for the first time. I'll keep report brief. She looks young. She said she's Korean though many think she is Chinese.

Doesn't really like or know TS which I am fine with. Good BBBJ and CFS and gets really into it. Second shower after deed and was out.

Not my type and won't repeat but she is really cool and nice.

On my way to the shower, I caught a glimpse of a girl that I think looked pretty damn hot. I only saw partial face so I could not confirm. Chloe said that was Olivia.

I tried searching for Olivia but did not find any detailed review. There was one report that stated she is stocky. I like spinners or tall and slim model type figures so if that is true, I would not want to sample.

If anyone out there has some info on Olivia, I would greatly appreciate a PM or a post.

Thank you, have fun, and be safe.

Tuntharang
11-08-16, 19:14
I heard leii here is the former Nina from top spa, can anyone confirm this?

Blake123
11-09-16, 03:53
I heard leii here is the former Nina from top spa, can anyone confirm this?You heard right.

Kalani69
11-09-16, 03:54
I heard leii here is the former Nina from top spa, can anyone confirm this?And the former Jayy from Kison before that.

LVintage84
11-09-16, 15:48
Nothing else really needs to be said about this great gal. She is awesome and to me, the best I have had at an AMP, arguably the best I have had period!

She REALLY tried for DTBBBJ, only releasing minimally for oxygen. We had great chemistry and the session was just incredible. Looked great and felt great. BBFS in multiple positions with CIP deep.

We are so lucky to have someone like this in our community, along with many other awesome providers out there.

L / S / A - 9/10/10 I contemplated 8. 5 on looks. I only gave Dallas at Rejuve a 9. Dallas's face is better but Sasha has a much nicer body, hence the 9.

Have fun and be safe!

Mondo Badfoot
11-09-16, 20:06
Went to see Chloe for the first time. I'll keep report brief. She looks young. She said she's Korean though many think she is Chinese.

Doesn't really like or know TS which I am fine with. Good BBBJ and CFS and gets really into it. Second shower after deed and was out.

Not my type and won't repeat but she is really cool and nice.

On my way to the shower, I caught a glimpse of a girl that I think looked pretty damn hot. I only saw partial face so I could not confirm. Chloe said that was Olivia.

I tried searching for Olivia but did not find any detailed review. There was one report that stated she is stocky. I like spinners or tall and slim model type figures so if that is true, I would not want to sample.

If anyone out there has some info on Olivia, I would greatly appreciate a PM or a post.

Thank you, have fun, and be safe.Olivia is a little on the thick side, good service, great boobs! If you like the slender, model types, I would recommend the new girl Jazmin- long and lean- a real beauty!

FireBird1388
11-11-16, 19:26
Where else has she worked before Happiness and is msog available?

Lonely Smiles
11-11-16, 21:45
One of my favorite GFE girls is returning tomorrow. Just noticed the ad update!

HawaiiBoy09
11-12-16, 01:08
Whenever Happiness has a new or returning girl, I check who's gone. There's usually 12 girls. Ads now show Rebecca replacing Jazmin.

Blake123
11-12-16, 04:45
Where else has she worked before Happiness and is msog available?Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Happiness is her first and
only gig in Hawaii--beginning in the summer of 2015.

Never tried MSOG with her.

Damned
11-12-16, 06:38
Tried Olivia last night, about same height as Naomi but 5-7 pounds more, man made titties, shaved pussy and maybe because first time with her, no GFE. Start with bbj for about 3-4 minutes then cover came on, cg then reverse cg. No daty and no fiv. She can take a pounding for a full 20 minutes plus and pausing only to apply more lube. Will not repeat.

SmashPuss
11-12-16, 17:44
Looking for an estimate on provider's age at this place. Specifically Sasha, Nicole, Yuna, and Naomi. PM is fine too.

ShootngStarBoy
11-12-16, 23:46
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Happiness is her first and

Never tried MSOG with her.Now tried the two different Sasha (s), and one is a comedic basket case, in a good way. Tried the other Shasha at Blue Spa and just a few days ago I got to try Sasha at Happiness. They are both spinners but both different. Sasha entered the room with a big smile, but however genuine the smile we won't really know. We went to the table shower, BBBJ, rim and P2 P. Good way to start. Sasha's personally is friendly and comedic. Sasha talks a lot, however at times it difficult to understand her, because she does not articulate and annunciate her words clearly. Whatever the case, she is a basket case of comedy. Comedic bubbly air head almost. Sasha has what appeared to be blonde short hair, however under the Red Light, and in the dark makes it difficult to separate the color variation. Sasha is about 5'0 and weights about 110 pounds? Tits are c-cups. She is tan. Sasha had scars on her back which I noticed in DS. Looked like acne scars? Sasha is talkative and likes to direct the session. She used me as a human dildo for her pleasure. This is why I gave her a score of 7. It was nice satisfying her and taking directions from her, usually I like mutual satisfaction, where it's a give and take of directions. Her service is BBFSCIP, but YMMV. CFS was not even an option. She likes DATY DATO however I noticed a funny smell when DATY, and I nearly barfed. This affected Sasha's score. I stopped DATY for a couple seconds to catch a breathe and tried again. Sasha was very wet, but her wetness almost made me gag. She directed me to FIV her as I DATY, I tried my best, after a while she FIV herself as I DATY. We went through most of the standard positions, 69, BBBJ, BSL, Rim Job, DFK, biting, Missionary, DS, Flat DS and finished in missionary CIP. We paused for a second as she squeezed my dick with her pussy muscles. I pulled out and watch a huge load drip out her pussy. She grabbed a towel put it between her legs and we went to the shower. In the shower room she squatted and made cute noises as she pushed out more cum. Nice watching her push out the cum. She soaped me up good. We went back to the room, and talked story more. Attitude is a 8, Sasha has a good attitude, however if she was more open to suggestions then her score would have increased, however 8 is still decent number. Sasha's looks for body is a 8, her face is a 7. If you saw her in regular clothes at the mall or on her pink moped at the mall you may or may not turn your head. If you saw her in a bikini, most guys would turn there heads and TEHO. On the other hand, if you saw Dallas at the mall she would turn heads. Just for reference, I gave Dallas a 9 for face and 8 for body. Nobody is perfect. Would I repeat with Sasha? No, but maybe. However I do suggest that every monger in hawaii make a deposit in her pool. She appears to love cum in her bucket. Might repeat but not now, Right now so many other beautiful girls to try.

ShootngStarBoy
11-12-16, 23:49
Nothing else really needs to be said about this great gal. She is awesome and to me, the best I have had at an AMP, arguably the best I have had period!

She REALLY tried for DTBBBJ, only releasing minimally for oxygen. We had great chemistry and the session was just incredible. Looked great and felt great. BBFS in multiple positions with CIP deep.

We are so lucky to have someone like this in our community, along with many other awesome providers out there.

L / S / A - 9/10/10 I contemplated 8. 5 on looks. I only gave Dallas at Rejuve a 9. Dallas's face is better but Sasha has a much nicer body, hence the 9.

Have fun and be safe!Agree with you regarding Sasha looks. Her body is nice, but her face is not a head turner. Dallas is prettier overall.

Mondo Badfoot
11-13-16, 00:08
I haven't seen any reviews of little Laura, so here's mine: Dropped into Happiness with Linda on my mind. Duh! Of course she was booked up, but while I was sitting there feeling up Happy, a little cutie came into the room. I hadn't seen her before, but I found her very sexy. Happy introduced her as Laura and I said- "Let's do it!" She is short and a little thick- definitely not a spinner! She isn't a classic beauty like Nicole or Genie, but she is hella sexy and, boy, does she love to fuck! Happy escorted me to the room. I undressed and waited about three minutes. Laura came in and greeted me with a kiss as she slipped her hand under the towel and around little Mondo, who didn't stay little for long! She kissed me some more as she made little happy noises and led me to the shower, never loosening her grip on junior. The shower and nuru were very enjoyable, especially the long and sensuous BBBJ at the end! She then led me back to the room and by this time, she was hanging on to a rock hard and raging handle! I flopped onto the bed and she climbed into my arms and we eased into a sensuous memorable hour of sex! She's a very good kisser, and even better at sucking cock and she never seemed to grow tired of it. I'm not good at guessing breast size but hers a each a good handful, with very responsive nipples. I spent a lot os time licking and teasing and sucking on them because she was enjoying it so much, but her enjoyment went into overdrive when I went south to DATY! I think she came, but I'm not sure. Soon she was moaning and squirming and clutching my head! She was so wet that I knew it was time! I came up and slowly started to ease into her. Because I'm a bit on the large size, I always take a lot of time- slowly in and out_ before I really push all the way in! But she was so wet, that I decided to go for it. I very slowly, but firmly kept pushing til I hit bottom! As soon as I did, she went into a massive orgasm- holding me tightly with her arms and legs- moaning and twitching. The truth is Laura is a small girl and I never fit all the way in, so I was careful for the rest of the session, but she was so wet and so tight that it was hugely enjoyable. The truth is we didn't fuck for the entire hour. Ther was still about 10 minutes left to go, when I decided that she had had enough. She came so many times that she was shaking and making little animal noises! I was afraid I might kill her and then Happy would really be pissed! As it turned out, she recovered after about 5 minutes and we went for our second shower. Back in the room she helped me dress and gave me lots of kisses. Aside from the great sex, two things I really like about Laure is her sexy mouth- I love women with wide mouths- and her youth! Good fun! Had lunch afterwards- lots of hugs and kisses from Linda (the goddess), Shasha, and Naomi. Sometimes it's hard to leave that place!

ShaggyDoo
11-13-16, 01:17
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Happiness is her first and

Never tried MSOG with her.That's correct for Hawaii she has only worked for Happy. As for MSOG, not part of the regular menu, but if time permits and she enjoys your company, she'll keep on going, if she feels like it. KEY WORD gentlemen. If she feels like it! (The word of the day is. CONSENT) Sasha really likes sex. She told me once in a session, she no like do HJ. Me no good at HJ, I rather have sex. Oh. Ok. I'll just keep going than. She said "yes please". She so cute. LOL.

Kalani69
11-13-16, 02:19
I haven't seen any reviews of little Laura, so here's mine: Dropped into Happiness with Linda on my mind. Duh! Of course she was booked up, but while I was sitting there feeling up Happy, a little cutie came into the room. I hadn't seen her before, but I found her very sexy. Happy introduced her as Laura and I said- "Let's do it!" She is short and a little thick- definitely not a spinner! She isn't a classic beauty like Nicole or Genie, but she is hella sexy and, boy, does she love to fuck! Happy escorted me to the room. I undressed and waited about three minutes. Laura came in and greeted me with a kiss as she slipped her hand under the towel and around little Mondo, who didn't stay little for long! She kissed me some more as she made little happy noises and led me to the shower, never loosening her grip on junior. The shower and nuru were very enjoyable, especially the long and sensuous BBBJ at the end! She then led me back to the room and by this time, she was hanging on to a rock hard and raging handle! I flopped onto the bed and she climbed into my arms and we eased into a sensuous memorable hour of sex! She's a very good kisser, and even better at sucking cock and she never seemed to grow tired of it. I'm not good at guessing breast size but hers a each a good handful, with very responsive nipples. I spent a lot os time licking and teasing and sucking on them because she was enjoying it so much, but her enjoyment went into overdrive when I went south to DATY! I think she came, but I'm not sure. Soon she was moaning and squirming and clutching my head! She was so wet that I knew it was time! I came up and slowly started to ease into her. Because I'm a bit on the large size, I always take a lot of time- slowly in and out_ before I really push all the way in! But she was so wet, that I decided to go for it. I very slowly, but firmly kept pushing til I hit bottom! As soon as I did, she went into a massive orgasm- holding me tightly with her arms and legs- moaning and twitching. The truth is Laura is a small girl and I never fit all the way in, so I was careful for the rest of the session, but she was so wet and so tight that it was hugely enjoyable. The truth is we didn't fuck for the entire hour. Ther was still about 10 minutes left to go, when I decided that she had had enough. She came so many times that she was shaking and making little animal noises! I was afraid I might kill her and then Happy would really be pissed! As it turned out, she recovered after about 5 minutes and we went for our second shower. Back in the room she helped me dress and gave me lots of kisses. Aside from the great sex, two things I really like about Laure is her sexy mouth- I love women with wide mouths- and her youth! Good fun! Had lunch afterwards- lots of hugs and kisses from Linda (the goddess), Shasha, and Naomi. Sometimes it's hard to leave that place!WOW Big difference from report by Barry136. Any other reports so I can see where the average lies?

UglyFunFun
11-13-16, 06:31
Looking for an estimate on provider's age at this place. Specifically Sasha, Nicole, Yuna, and Naomi. PM is fine too.I second want to know all this, as I'm not really a MILF lover atm.

On top of that, how close are the pictures to their real person?

Yea I get it photoshop but is it completely different or just some lighting and minor shape changes?

Goser
11-13-16, 15:17
I second want to know all this, as I'm not really a MILF lover atm.

Yea I get it photoshop but is it completely different or just some lighting and minor shape changes?You are not likely to get this information from a post on this message board. Anyway, the girls lie about their age.

I would recommend going during a non-busy time and getting a line up. That will be the best indication of whether or not you like how a girl looks. You can see their services and attitude in this forum. The reports are very accurate given my direct experience. There are girls in their 20's, 30's and even 40's. Age is just a number.

Sukebegai
11-13-16, 16:03
WOW Big difference from report by Barry136. Any other reports so I can see where the average lies?Look for reports on Jenny in the Kison thread. I can personally endorse her services.

Redneck 1
11-13-16, 18:44
WOW Big difference from report by ... Generally speaking, sometimes it might be helpful to look at a customer's prior reports on Honolulu providers. It seems that some customers may be, um, unlucky.

Look for reports on Jenny in the Kison thread. I can personally endorse her services.
Yup, me too.

RiverRat22
11-14-16, 01:03
Not my first time with Linda by far but my first report on her. I have always felt that Linda's pics, which are 100% real, don't do her enough justice. She is way hotter in person. Of the current crop at Happyland, my honest professional opinion is that Linda is overall (looks v. Performance v. Attitude) the best of the best. In the Chinese category she is the best hands down on island.

Looks. Bootylicious is the buzz word. Her face is as pretty as is gets. Tits are perfect. Ass is perfect. Shapely legs. Perfect combination of toned but soft. Has the perfect COBRA style pussy, hairless, wet and tight. She is from Inner Mongolia so nothing like the typical Chinese archetype.

Attitude. YMMV with Linda. She will be GFE by default, she is good at her job. But if you rile her up, she turns into a PSE monster.

Performance. DFK off the charts. She will give it as much as you can take it. Sloppy JAV style kissing. BBBJ to include DT, CIM if you like, will not swallow in my experience or take a facial. Extremely responsive to DATY and DATO, I love her labia. No FIV or FIA in my case. She will take it hard, no overacted moaning. The view in DS is amazing.

Blade82
11-14-16, 11:48
I second want to know all this, as I'm not really a MILF lover atm.

Yea I get it photoshop but is it completely different or just some lighting and minor shape changes?You'd be surprised how much of a difference lighting, angles, slight shape enhancements make. That's why there are standins when filming a movie and photo shoots can take a whole day. Most of these girls when they take their photos, they paid for a photo session with a somewhat professional photographer. So even things like makeup is at its best for that time. You really just have to go see the girl yourself and determine. Just remember even if she is not to your liking, you always have the option to pass. If they get mad and you can't stand your ground, well that's on you.

HiPickle
11-14-16, 13:59
Oh lord, please be a spinner with premium service. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6687547&oid=5524862.
Amen

Oppa808
11-14-16, 15:46
Not my first time with Linda by far but my first report on her. I have always felt that Linda's pics, which are 100% real, don't do her enough justice. She is way hotter in person. Of the current crop at Happyland, my honest professional opinion is that Linda is overall (looks v. Performance v. Attitude) the best of the best. In the Chinese category she is the best hands down on island.Linda is everything you stated and more. She is as beautiful as she is sexy as she is funny. Personally I think she is overlooked by some because she may not get as much publicity as some of the other providers in town. But as you know Linda definitely holds her own against most! IMO Linda has all the right combinations for my preference and has provided me the closest thing to GFE as you can get.

SmashPuss
11-14-16, 20:38
Haven't visited happiness yet, but ready to join the club. What so you tip for premium service?

My take on regular establishments are standard $ . 5 and $$ if they do a msog with 10/10 service and attitude.

Znkmnstr
11-15-16, 01:58
Whats the best time to go? I don't really like it when people see me walking into these kind of places LOL.

Pumpking
11-15-16, 02:04
Had the pleasure of experiencing Linda today. She is all that and more! Very GFE and sexy as hell! Went over time by a bit, but wish I could've been there all day!! Very orgasmic if you know how to treat her right. Will be seeing her again soon!

Goser
11-15-16, 02:05
Haven't visited happiness yet, but ready to join the club. What so you tip for premium service?

My take on regular establishments are standard $ . 5 and $$ if they do a msog with 10/10 service and attitude.I think that is a great tipping strategy. The Happiness girls offer great service in general. You may end up on the higher end of your range most of the time.

HiPickle
11-15-16, 02:48

My take on regular establishments are standard $ . 5 and $$ if they do a msog with 10/10 service and attitude.Tip what you want, however, whatever adds the total to 200 hf+ tip is what is expected. +/-20. Personally, I'm not going over 160 if there was a 60 hf. And again, it's on you. Sometimes your just so happy with what just took place, you give what you feel makes it known you will return. After all, it's the "Premium services" which can mean different things to different people, that makes a provider more or less popular. You may get that service that seems "Premium" to you, because you and the provider just clicked. But others are like, meh.

Blake123
11-15-16, 03:51
Linda is everything you stated and more. She is as beautiful as she is sexy as she is funny. Personally I think she is overlooked by some because she may not get as much publicity as some of the other providers in town. But as you know Linda definitely holds her own against most! IMO Linda has all the right combinations for my preference and has provided me the closest thing to GFE as you can get.There are many, many reviews of Linda. Very popular provider.

ExitOnly
11-15-16, 13:55
Is the Yuna at happy the same Yuna from Tokyo?

Island Guy808
11-15-16, 14:22
Is the Yuna at happy the same Yuna from Tokyo?RTFF.

Reviews and pics are very different.

Yuna probably not working two places at the same time. That would be a trick!

Based on reviews I'd go with Yuna at Happiness.

Monger on.

IG.

CardSource52
11-15-16, 18:28
Wow see that Happiness has a new talent. If she looks anything like the picture, yum! I may have to sample her soon. She looks like a spinner for all you spinner guys. Can't make it down this week so wait to see reviews.

Johny Walker
11-15-16, 22:06
So glad she's cumming back, she just did a current photoshoot. Looks sooooo yummy!!

Mondo Badfoot
11-15-16, 23:31
Wow see that Happiness has a new talent. If she looks anything like the picture, yum! I may have to sample her soon. She looks like a spinner for all you spinner guys. Can't make it down this week so wait to see reviews.That would be "Mini", and she is! Cute little thing!

HawaiiBoy09
11-16-16, 00:36
Mini replaces Olivia. Just keeping track of the cummings and goings.

Lop Chong Man
11-16-16, 02:32
Out of the loop for a while. Ok. I think I'll get a lot of push back for this from all the Linda fans but Linda was only average for me. A bit older than I expected but she did have a firm body. She is a professional and does a good job with the TS. Back in the room, lkf, dfk, mish, cg. She was making great moans but it seemed fake. From all the fabulous reviews I expected more. YMMV even with providers that are popular.

I also saw Linda at Don Quixote the other day. She stood out like a peacock among pigeons. She wore a tight dress and high heels during the morning. Wasn't sure if she has a party to attend or a date with one of you. I know I wasnt the only dude stopping and making side eye at her.

SimpleK
11-16-16, 02:37
So glad she's cumming back, she just did a current photoshoot. Looks sooooo yummy!!That looks nothing like her.

Sukme
11-16-16, 04:01
Like one of them empire spinners. Mini skinny Chinese pretty face, young spinner soft body. No tits. Best asset is her pretty face.

Average spinner body. Young, inexperienced typical fob. No Dfk, no daty, BBBJ was ok, cfs was ok. Limited English.

Could go either way from here. Seen empire young pros get better with more fucking, also seen some get worse and leave pronto. Kayla started like this, and became my favorite Chinese dish at empire, BBBJCIM, Greek, bbfscip.

But many others were losers. Time will tell.

That would be "Mini", and she is! Cute little thing!

JellyFish67
11-16-16, 12:25
There are many, many reviews of Linda. Very popular provider.I remember the first time I met Linda. She looked me straight in the eye and smiled. I will never forget that smile!

JellyFish67
11-16-16, 13:32
Linda is everything you stated and more. She is as beautiful as she is sexy as she is funny. Personally I think she is overlooked by some because she may not get as much publicity as some of the other providers in town. But as you know Linda definitely holds her own against most! IMO Linda has all the right combinations for my preference and has provided me the closest thing to GFE as you can get.I have met with Linda three times. I totally agree with you. SHE IS THE BEST!

SoulSausageKin
11-17-16, 00:55
Anyone know which ladies would do girl on girl doubles?

HawaiiBoy09
11-17-16, 01:53
Looks like Mini time was just that. She's gone from the BP ad and THE CONNIE has left Golden land and returned the the Happiest place on the island.

Lefty Boy
11-17-16, 04:27
This report's a few weeks old so I hope I'm remembering everything right. Was out with friends late (3 am) and decided it was time to break my Happiness cherry. Drove by first to look for parking and make sure no one was hanging out in front, not a soul in sight so I walked up and rang the doorbell. The old little mama let me in and I asked who was available. Lucky me Yuna was free so I asked for her based on all the good reviews I read here. When I first saw her I thought she looked familiar and then I realized she looks like a younger version of Chanel mama from Kison. I'd say she's probably late 30's or early 40's, the pics on BP are real but the blurring does a good job of hiding her age. Still attractive IMO though.

Won't go into too much detail since she has a lot of reviews already but the thing that stood out the most was the nuru massage. First time I ever had one so I just laid back and enjoyed the experience, the feeling of that cold oil and her tight body rubbing all over me was pretty awesome. She did a little BBFS teasing before stopping (blue balls), rinsing me off and heading back to the room. All in all I had a great time and will definitely repeat but I want to sample the other talent first. I have gone back a few times and have seen Linda, Naomi and one other who I can't remember and I've always had a great time. Only junk thing is the foot traffic so I always go late after Home Bar is closed to avoid people I know. I'd love to see Nicole or Sasha but they're always busy when I call and booked through the night.

Yuna: L 7. 5/ A 9. 5/ S 9. 5.

Goser
11-17-16, 13:23
Looks like Mini time was just that. She's gone from the BP ad and THE CONNIE has left Golden land and returned the the Happiest place on the island.Welcome back, Connie. You are home now.

Mcolon67
11-17-16, 14:49
It is good to read the recent, nice comments about Linda. I have found her to be a very quiet girl, doesn't say much. Linda is a 10!

Gene38
11-17-16, 15:15
Out of the loop for a while. Ok. I think I'll get a lot of push back for this from all the Linda fans but Linda was only average for me. A bit older than I expected but she did have a firm body. She is a professional and does a good job with the TS. Back in the room, lkf, dfk, mish, cg. She was making great moans but it seemed fake. From all the fabulous reviews I expected more. YMMV even with providers that are popular.

I also saw Linda at Don Quixote the other day. She stood out like a peacock among pigeons. She wore a tight dress and high heels during the morning. Wasn't sure if she has a party to attend or a date with one of you. I know I wasnt the only dude stopping and making side eye at her.You're not all alone in that view. Mostly, I'm a fan. But favorable reviews quickly put her in Princess or Prima Donna attitude. Her mood and performance suffer.

Markedly.

Gene38
11-17-16, 15:26

I also saw Linda at Don Quixote the other day. She stood out like a peacock among pigeons. She wore a tight dress and high heels during the morning. Wasn't sure if she has a party to attend or a date with one of you. I know I wasnt the only dude stopping and making side eye at her.You're not all alone in that view. Mostly, I'm a fan. But favorable reviews quickly put her in Princess or Prima Dona attitude. Her mood and performance suffer.

Johny Walker
11-17-16, 23:39
You're not all alone in that view. Mostly, I'm a fan. But favorable reviews quickly put her in Princess or Prima Dona attitude. Her mood and performance suffer.I personally would consider her a high quality provider, have seen her many times. She always has a great attitude and perfect 10 service IMHO. I do treat her like a princess that loves to cum!

CardSource52
11-17-16, 23:47
Anyone know which ladies would do girl on girl doubles?Now that Connie is returning to happy land Yuna Connie combo. Someone posted before Connie left and it sounded hot. Never done it personally but from the review that would be the combo if looking for girl girl action. I heard from other providers that they do 3 somesomes but no girl girl action. Looking forward to the review if you take the plunge. Good luck.

ShaggyDoo
11-18-16, 00:31
Looks like Mini time was just that. She's gone from the BP ad and THE CONNIE has left Golden land and returned the the Happiest place on the island.Also. Sasha will be out for 2 weeks starting this week.

AllNuts
11-18-16, 01:11

I also saw Linda at Don Quixote the other day. She stood out like a peacock among pigeons. She wore a tight dress and high heels during the morning. Wasn't sure if she has a party to attend or a date with one of you. I know I wasnt the only dude stopping and making side eye at her.Before I say anything I have to preface this review with she's not my type to begin with. I have to concur Linda for me seemed like a lot of acting saying I'm so handsome, you be my boyfriend and for me to take her out blah blah blah LOL. Hence I never went back to see her but I can see the appeal for some guys. A bit older for my taste and whatever she was wearing perfume wise made her smell like an old woman. Maybe to others that's not a bad thing but I think if a woman is going to have a scent it should be an exotic fruit smell that makes me want to taste her succulent flesh LOL, Monger on!

Mondo Badfoot
11-18-16, 01:34
Was feelin' the urge today, so I dropped by Happyland. Damn! No Happy! But I decided to make the most of the situation. Spoke briefly to Little Mama and couldn't take my eyes off Nicole and Leii who were sitting at the counter. We were all talking story, when I hear some laughter coming from the back room. Out rushes Connie and gives me big hugs and kisses. It was so good to see her smiling face. She's back, but not back in the saddle til Saturday, so make your appointments early, guys! On a not so positive note- Little Shasha will be MIA for a couple of weeks- she had to go to Korea to be with family. So many beautiful ladies at Happiness! Today I chose Nicole- she seems to get more beautiful every time I see her! I've reviewed her many times, but every time the experience gets better. I guess because we get to know each other a little better each time. Whatever it is, today's session was the best yet. The table shower and B2 B are always super sensuous, just because her body feels so luxurious and sexy! There were four times during the shower that she slipped little Mondo into her warm and wet mouth for some toe-curling BBBJ! It continued back in the room. Lots of DFK and DT- super GFE! At one point, I asked her to lay on her back, so I could sample her from top to bottom! I knelt up between her legs and looked down at her. I was amazed that here I was, having this incredible sexual experience, with such an exquisitely beautiful woman! I told her, "I can't believe how beautiful you are!" I feasted until she stopped me when she O'd and got super-sensitive. When she came down a little I eased in and stayed in! She was so wet and warm and tight that I wasn't about to pull out! We managed to do a few variations, and kept it slow and sexy. Until it wasn't! Somewhere along the line, after she had come a few times, we kicked into overdrive and stayed there for about 10 minutes, until we both exploded! She was surprised that I came so fast, but it felt so good. Plus I got to get a massage for a change! The whole time was fucking great! Then a wonderful lunch with Yuna, Linda and Rebecca! Got to go back soon to do Rebecca, Linda and Yuna- and Connie and Naomi! Never mind!

P Venkman
11-18-16, 03:52
You're not all alone in that view. Mostly, I'm a fan. But favorable reviews quickly put her in Princess or Prima Dona attitude. Her mood and performance suffer.When I see Linda she seems really cool. Beautiful face, funny personality. No attitude just seemed she was doing her best to pleasure me. She has a cute pussy with large lips that are nice to suck on too. Haha. As always though, YMMV. But overall decent experiences. Not mind blowing but still nice.

Sukme
11-18-16, 05:13
There you go, and there she gone is the Mini. No loss, loser. Not all winners there. Linda she about 4'11". Noticibly short, but cute MILF. To me she is under 5' tall, but one nice face and hair, and good attitude.

Looks like Mini time was just that. She's gone from the BP ad and THE CONNIE has left Golden land and returned the the Happiest place on the island.

Nutmaker
11-18-16, 09:43
After taking a short hiatus from mongering, it was time to get going again, and who better to see than my sweetheart Rebecca. Always have an amazing time with her, and this one topped the charts. It was the end of her day and we hadn't seen each other in over 3 months, so we both knew what we wanted. A quick btbts, when she looks at me and says,"we're wasting all our time here. " I've never dried off so fast and gotten back to the room in such a hurry. She tells me to lay down, but I just grinned and patted the table. She hopped right on, wrapped her arms around my neck, and it was on. Her kisses felt to good, her body so warm. I started in on her neck, got the proper responses, and worked my way south. I figured that since it was so late, she'd probably had a long day and I would be gentle with her nani, softly caressing her with my tongue. She had other thoughts. Her hand on the back of my held pulled me into her while she thrust her pelvis up into my mouth. Taking the hint, I vigorously began licking and sucking on her clit and labia. That's when it happened. She got so soaked, the taste of her juices were all over my face. She came hard, and as I backed off, her hand was once again on the back of my head. I continued with my frantic pac and she came again with a quiver. As she suffered and moaned, I could taste her cumming. She sat up quickly and told me to lay down, and she promptly began her wonderful dtbbbj, with the enthusiasm of a starving girl. Without stopping, she spun around and straddled my face while she continued to impale her face on my cock. As I was going to town on her nani again, she would occasionally pause to enjoy it, then dive into my cock again. When she completely stopped and sat up on my face, I took that as my cue to bring her home. She came hard again, eased off of my face and, condom in hand, spun back around, slipped it on me and hopped on. She started to bounce away on me, but I grabbed her hips and had her grind instead. Deep in her, my head was rubbing on her g-spot, and again, she came hard. She dismounted, turned around again and got on in rcg. The view of me sliding in and out of her was great, but I wanted to pound her, and this wasn't the best position for me for that. She got off, later on the bed with her head on the pillow and a smile on her face, but I stood at the edge of the bed, grabbed her under her hips and pulled her to me. This caught her off guard and she let out a little squeal. I entered her again, and started going to town. This was what she wanted on this night, and I was more than happy to oblige. With our hands interlocked, if I would slow down or ease up, she would just pull me into her harder and faster. Eventually, I couldn't take any more and exploded into the cover, but never stopping the pace of my thrusts until she got one final orgasm. I stayed in her as long as I could, before pulling out, removing the cover and wrapping it up in a few tissues. I then collapsed onto the bed, Rebecca excused herself to get some hot towels, and she cleaned me up when she came back before laying in my arms. We caught up on what's been going on with each of us the past few months and mama called time. Neither of us were happy about that. We continued our convo for a few more minutes before she helped me dress and walked me to the door.

This girl is simply amazing, and I can never get enough of her. I always look forward to her return when she's gone, and always dread her leaving when she's here. She's got a great heart, a whit that won't stop, and curves just the way I like them. Always a top tier girl with me.

Waikiki11
11-18-16, 16:28
Walked in and saw Connie was available, and vaguely remembered something positive that was said here, so without hesitation, asked for Connie. Tall beautiful gal with hair dyed blond. Can never tell under those red lights but probably in her 30's. Smooth skin with nice sized rack. Pretty sure they are real. Started with shower. Back and front nuru massage with soap. At least think it was since never experienced it before. Anyhow nice b2 b massage then very nice BBBJ. She keeps calling you honey and really makes you feel like one. Very accommodating and great personality. Back to the room everything was on the menu including BBFS. But not for this guy. Asked for cover, and she had to leave the room to get one. Various positions and pounded away at mish and made her cum, so pretty sure she enjoyed it also. Highly recommend Connie. Time with Linda was great, too, but time with Connie may have been better although hate to say it. Linda is excellent. Anyhow Connie is a must-see.

Dacalano
11-19-16, 00:24
Her new pics look great, tried the nuru experience lots of P2P action plus she let me slip it in a few times. She definitely has a very nice pair of all natural 34 Cs that had just right amount of hang in them. Dfk, BBBJ, and then daty to my hearts content, very clean got extremely wet. Entered bbfsncip pulled out to cim, had a little more time so she sucked him hard again but I couldn't pop. She's a definite repeat as a beautiful sensual GFE.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-absolute-must-have-me-naomi-happiness/5580008

BootyMan247
11-19-16, 15:52
So, after further research, I've made my decision to make a visit to see what Happiness is about. Looking through all the reviews, this seems like it would be the best option. Seems like the staff is by far the best on island. My question though, how are they with a first time customer? I believe I've been there once when they were 107? Close to Femme Nu? When Lucy worked there? I may be mistaken but, just want to make sure they will accept a new face. Seems like I can't lose with who is available. If all goes well, will provide a review. Wish me luck fellas! Please feel free to inbox me for advice and suggestions for nuru. Mahalo!

Lucky909
11-19-16, 21:03
Pardon the newbie-ness. When are the best times to go? Any pros / cons about going late night / early morning (between 11 pm-2 am)?

HiPickle
11-19-16, 21:52
Spinner gone already?

Sukme
11-20-16, 04:14
Gone, and you not missing anything she was not happiness material more like emerald young bad service cuties, LOL.

Spinner gone already?

P Venkman
11-20-16, 08:16
So, after further research, I've made my decision to make a visit to see what Happiness is about. Looking through all the reviews, this seems like it would be the best option. Seems like the staff is by far the best on island. My question though, how are they with a first time customer? I believe I've been there once when they were 107? Close to Femme Nu? When Lucy worked there? I may be mistaken but, just want to make sure they will accept a new face. Seems like I can't lose with who is available. If all goes well, will provide a review. Wish me luck fellas! Please feel free to inbox me for advice and suggestions for nuru. Mahalo!Happiness is great. The only thing about it that it is wide in the open with many eye balls that know what is going on inside. So sometimes when I go and I ring the bell and I'm left waiting outside for what seems like an eternity, probly a minute at most, it takes some balls. Unlike Rejuve where you can go in, ring the door bell without anyone looking at you chuckling. I used to go to the Ward threeplex and sometimes for fun I would stand outside and just chuckle at guys going upstairs. LOL.

BootyMan247
11-20-16, 17:39
So, finally get the chance to go to Happiness last night. Strolled in a little after 3. It's my fault I got there so late and should have known options were going to be limited. Got inside and asked mama who was available. Yuna was with her last customer and asking about nuru services, mama said Laura. Ok cool. Laura comes in and I'm like, great. Mama said she was good, so I'll just go with it. I got one, maybe two slides in the shower. (No nuru at all) No preview, I was a little upset. In the room, BBBJ wasn't exciting. She loves to rim! I'm not a fan of it, but tried it. No thanks. The one thing I did love about her was her lips down below. They were so good to suck on. He nani is sweet, and she loves DATY, DATO. Cover on, couple positions, let her know I was going to cum and she ripped the cover off and let me cum on her small tits. I would not repeat with her, but will give Happiness another chance.

Papa San
11-21-16, 00:24
Went to Happiness today during lunch. I got to see my one hour wife. As always a very nice hour. I think there are enough reviews so I don't have to explane how good Linda is sexually and how much fun she is to be with. You fully get your hour worth. Just her beauty and spending an hour in bed with this foxy lady. Linda is the girl you would like to wake up with that will make you want to stay in bed all day.

Enjoy her. Definitely a repeat.

Rider50
11-21-16, 01:40
Just found out about this site about 2 weeks ago and read some good reviews. Decided to try out Connie since majority of her reviews were positive. This will be no different. Rang the bell and mama answered and took me to the room. This place is pretty nice, first time being here. Gave her the Hf and couple minutes in comes Connie. She's attractive, great body and was very friendly. She was wearing a nice blk outfit which made me a little hard. She helped me undress and took me to shower. The shower was pretty typical from everyone else. Cleaned good and dried me off. In the room she started with a nice massage with her rubbing her tits all over. On the flip a nice good suction BBBJ. She then moved up for some lfk and slipped me right in her for some cg. Pussy felt snug and could feel her contracting her muscles. Switched to doggy where I couldn't last long and finished inside. Connie cleaned me up and I was on my way.

L:8 had a great body and nice snug pussy. Could tell she was a little older but not old. Knew that going to see her in advance from all the reports.

A:9 very friendly, wanting to please me and makes you feel special.

S:9 good service nice BBBJ, allowed bbbfscip.

Will repeat eventually.

RedRaze
11-21-16, 09:10
Morning brothers. I had to chime in on Linda. I know there are a crap ton of reviews on her, but I haven't said my two cents of good about her.

So it is 2:30 am, just got back from visiting happyland. Woke up at 12:45, couldn't fall back asleep and got a hankering for more than rubbin one off. So I thought about the usual place, but wanted to venture back to happyland. Called and since Sasha is on vacay, I asked for Linda based on your reviews. Got there at 1 and did the usual. Axiously waiting for Linda, she knocks and slides open the door. OMG she is wearing this super sexy stuartist outfit.

Right if the bat, I knew this was a fantastic idea!

We greeted and started joking right away. She comes over and gives me a kiss while letting me roam her amazing body in the white faux blazer and tight blue mini skirt. Fuckin sexy as hell! Her pink nipples can be seen through her shirt.

Now she is no spinner, but her curves are something I enjoy. Large perky breasts, hips and a nice ass. Not too big and by no means grabbing a bag with a potatoe in it.

If you couldn't tell, by now I was raging. She was surprise at how big I am compared to my body. She grabbed me and led me to the shower. Yes ma'am!

In the shower, she did a very sentual nuru with LFK, DFK, P2 P. Was surprised that she basically did a pushup with hip thrusts to rub me. Then switched it to RCG type of P2 P. A quick wash off and a great BBBJ preview.

On the way back to the room, one of the other girls (dunno her name) followed us and in Chinese Linda told her that she is lucky because I am handsome and skinny with a big cock! Haha all three of us laughed. Back in the room, more sensual from Linda. She rubs her brests on your back and kisses your ear, not something I am used to, but I liked it. BBBJ in 69 of course, to get us both riled up. Here I got to say thanks again brothers as my DATY seems to have improved a lot sonce reading on one of the threads that if you take it slower they enjoy it better. I had Linda wiggling and circling her hips on my face as she squeezed and kissed my thigh during quick breaks from little Raze.

On the cover, with a couple drops of lube in the tip and about to start in Mish. Tried to surprise her with some more DATY, which I did. She liked it a lot. Stayed in mish for a bit, then tried DS, but quickly switched to CG. She really seemed to like when I sat up and helped her slide on me. I am long enough to have enough inside for the g spot and rub the clit at the same time.

Back in mish and popped.

Overall, L:9 she is 5'-1" ish with cute face, great body. A: 10 of course. Friendly, flirty and easy to get along with S: 9 she likes to be sensual, which I am a fan of. But in the end she took a bit of a pounding. Like a true GF.

Will I repeat? . For Sure!

Monger safe,

Raze.

Goser
11-21-16, 11:21
I finally had a chance to see Genie and I am glad I did. I have seen her many times in the kitchen and I always noticed her nipples popping out of her loosely fitting clothes. Outside of the room, she is pretty shy. Inside of the room, she is giggly and engaging. She speaks excellent English which I would have never guessed because I haven't had much time to talk to her. I have been learning a few Korean words lately and she was impressed with my pronunciation. She said I talk exactly like a girl. OMG. That's supposed to be a compliment? Anyway, we both laughed. Since I have been learning Korean from the girls, it's no surprise.

Genie is a tall girl standing 5'7". Very toned body (B:8). Pretty face (F: 7). Nice MM boobs with very large nipples. For some reason I thought she was natural from prior reports. But, she seemed enhanced to me since her shape is a lot like Kimmys boobs. She has a nice Ass. Lots of cushion for the pushin. Very nice DFK and very attentive to my every need. Basic TS. Nothing special here. Back to room. Outstanding BBBJ technique. The girls at Happiness spend longer on the BBBJ than any other place I've been and they are good at it. Genie is no exception. Very very good at it.

Onto the sex. Genie loves to grind. And, she loves reverse Cowgirl. Damn, she was fucking me so hard I thought she was going to break my cock off. She was really into it. CFS was great because I brought one of my Okamoto. 001 condoms. She seemed to like it as well. I can tell when a girl really likes it because her eyes curl back into her head. Went through all of the normal positions from Cowgirl to Reverse to Doggie and Mish. Due to her very nice ass, doggie was to die for. It really felt like BBFS in that position with the Okamoto. 001. Happy should buy those by the gross and have her girls offer it. I can't stand those Crown condoms that most AMPs use which is why I bring my own. Anyway, after Mish, she took off cover and finished me off with a nice BBBJCIM. Very very explosive. So much so that Genie laughed and my body contortions. These Happiness girls really know how to take me to the highest peaks of orgasm.

Overall rating: L: 7. 5, S: 9, A: 9. Definitely repeat.

As a side note, once you become a VIP regular there and get the lunch service treatment and they get to know you, the flirting is unbelievable. My favorite is Naomi. She went full on Aegyo on me the other day. She always wears those sexy outfits that expose her natural Dee breasts always red checks and flirting. OMG, I love this girl.

Goser
11-21-16, 11:22
Went to Happiness today during lunch. I got to see my one hour wife. As always a very nice hour. I think there are enough reviews so I don't have to explane how good Linda is sexually and how much fun she is to be with. You fully get your hour worth. Just her beauty and spending an hour in bed with this foxy lady. Linda is the girl you would like to wake up with that will make you want to stay in bed all day.

Enjoy her. Definitely a repeat.She was so cute the other day in her Pan Am stewardess outfit with her wizard of OZ shoes and boobs popping out.

Goser
11-21-16, 11:24
Spinner gone already?I heard that Mini got burned out seeing so many of you horny dudes in such a short time, but she will be back and will do a better job pacing herself. I heard Jazmin is coming back, too. I didn't get a chance to see her since she left so quickly. Can't wait for their return.

P Venkman
11-23-16, 03:54
Morning brothers. I had to chime in on Linda. I know there are a crap ton of reviews on her, but I haven't said my two cents of good about her.

So it is 2:30 am, just got back from visiting happyland. Woke up at 12:45, couldn't fall back asleep and got a hankering for more than rubbin one off. So I thought about the usual place, but wanted to venture back to happyland. Called and since Sasha is on vacay, I asked for Linda based on your reviews. Got there at 1 and did the usual. Axiously waiting for Linda, she knocks and slides open the door. OMG she is wearing this super sexy stuartist outfit.

Right if the bat, I knew this was a fantastic idea!

We greeted and started joking right away. She comes over and gives me a kiss while letting me roam her amazing body in the white faux blazer and tight blue mini skirt. Fuckin sexy as hell! Her pink nipples can be seen through her shirt.

Now she is no spinner, but her curves are something I enjoy. Large perky breasts, hips and a nice ass. Not too big and by no means grabbing a bag with a potatoe in it.

If you couldn't tell, by now I was raging. She was surprise at how big I am compared to my body. She grabbed me and led me to the shower. Yes ma'am!

In the shower, she did a very sentual nuru with LFK, DFK, P2 P. Was surprised that she basically did a pushup with hip thrusts to rub me. Then switched it to RCG type of P2 P. A quick wash off and a great BBBJ preview.

On the way back to the room, one of the other girls (dunno her name) followed us and in Chinese Linda told her that she is lucky because I am handsome and skinny with a big cock! Haha all three of us laughed. Back in the room, more sensual from Linda. She rubs her brests on your back and kisses your ear, not something I am used to, but I liked it. BBBJ in 69 of course, to get us both riled up. Here I got to say thanks again brothers as my DATY seems to have improved a lot sonce reading on one of the threads that if you take it slower they enjoy it better. I had Linda wiggling and circling her hips on my face as she squeezed and kissed my thigh during quick breaks from little Raze.

On the cover, with a couple drops of lube in the tip and about to start in Mish. Tried to surprise her with some more DATY, which I did. She liked it a lot. Stayed in mish for a bit, then tried DS, but quickly switched to CG. She really seemed to like when I sat up and helped her slide on me. I am long enough to have enough inside for the g spot and rub the clit at the same time.

Back in mish and popped.

Overall, L:9 she is 5'-1" ish with cute face, great body. A: 10 of course. Friendly, flirty and easy to get along with S: 9 she likes to be sensual, which I am a fan of. But in the end she took a bit of a pounding. Like a true GF.

Will I repeat? . For Sure!

Monger safe,

Raze.Yeah pretty much the same experience. She was also repeating the phrase, "I am a little crazy" in a cute accent.

Makiki
11-23-16, 05:08
I finally had a chance to see Genie and I am glad I did. I have seen her many times in the kitchen and I always noticed her nipples popping out of her loosely fitting clothes. Outside of the room, she is pretty shy. Inside of the room, she is giggly and engaging. She speaks excellent English which I would have never guessed because I haven't had much time to talk to her. I have been learning a few Korean words lately and she was impressed with my pronunciation. She said I talk exactly like a girl. OMG. That's supposed to be a compliment? Anyway, we both laughed. Since I have been learning Korean from the girls, it's no surprise.

Genie is a tall girl standing 5'7". Very toned body (B:8). Pretty face (F: 7). Nice MM boobs with very large nipples. For some reason I thought she was natural from prior reports. But, she seemed enhanced to me since her shape is a lot like Kimmys boobs. She has a nice Ass. Lots of cushion for the pushin. Very nice DFK and very attentive to my every need. Basic TS. Nothing special here. Back to room. Outstanding BBBJ technique. The girls at Happiness spend longer on the BBBJ than any other place I've been and they are good at it. Genie is no exception. Very very good at it.

Onto the sex. Genie loves to grind. And, she loves reverse Cowgirl. Damn, she was fucking me so hard I thought she was going to break my cock off. She was really into it. CFS was great because I brought one of my Okamoto. 001 condoms. She seemed to like it as well. I can tell when a girl really likes it because her eyes curl back into her head. Went through all of the normal positions from Cowgirl to Reverse to Doggie and Mish. Due to her very nice ass, doggie was to die for. It really felt like BBFS in that position with the Okamoto. 001. Happy should buy those by the gross and have her girls offer it. I can't stand those Crown condoms that most AMPs use which is why I bring my own. Anyway, after Mish, she took off cover and finished me off with a nice BBBJCIM. Very very explosive. So much so that Genie laughed and my body contortions. These Happiness girls really know how to take me to the highest peaks of orgasm.

Overall rating: L: 7. 5, S: 9, A: 9. Definitely repeat.

As a side note, once you become a VIP regular there and get the lunch service treatment and they get to know you, the flirting is unbelievable. My favorite is Naomi. She went full on Aegyo on me the other day. She always wears those sexy outfits that expose her natural Dee breasts always red checks and flirting. OMG, I love this girl.I've been to Happiness many times and still haven't been invited to the kitchen. #goals.

SimpleK
11-23-16, 16:35
I've been to Happiness many times and still haven't been invited to the kitchen. #goals.Easiest ticket is to have been a regular of Happy herself LOL.

Either that or go like 1-3 x a week is what I would call a regular.

Cyanide585
11-23-16, 17:55
Anyone know when Sasha gets back?

Goser
11-23-16, 18:40
Easiest ticket is to have been a regular of Happy herself LOL.

Either that or go like 1-3 x a week is what I would call a regular.Exactly. And, you have to go there when Happy is there. She has to know you. You need to use your networking skills to get invited just like for anything else. It's not an automatic thing.

USukebe2
11-24-16, 03:35
Exactly. And, you have to go there when Happy is there. She has to know you. You need to use your networking skills to get invited just like for anything else. It's not an automatic thing.Not necessarily true. I think if the provider likes you and feels comfortable with you, they may ask you to. It also depends on what time you're there. I've had a couple of the Empire alumni ask me to join them the first time I saw them. Of course that was last year. Not really sure about now days.

Goser
11-24-16, 04:18
Not necessarily true. I think if the provider likes you and feels comfortable with you, they may ask you to. It also depends on what time you're there. I've had a couple of the Empire alumni ask me to join them the first time I saw them. Of course that was last year. Not really sure about now days.It's not up to the girl. It's up to the mama. If the mama doesn't know you well or if the mama doesn't generally allow guys in the kitchen then it doesn't matter who you are, you aren't going there.

Anonymous479
11-24-16, 05:04
I've only been to Happiness once. Love everything except the location. It was late like 2 am and on my way out they invited me to the kitchen, but I had to go so I passed. I walked through though on my way out and was offered some snacks to eat.

Not necessarily true. I think if the provider likes you and feels comfortable with you, they may ask you to. It also depends on what time you're there. I've had a couple of the Empire alumni ask me to join them the first time I saw them. Of course that was last year. Not really sure about now days.

Damned
11-24-16, 08:52
Easiest ticket is to have been a regular of Happy herself LOL.

Either that or go like 1-3 x a week is what I would call a regular.I used to go to her apartment when she was still at kison. Don't know if I was the only lucky guy!

JapaneseBoy
11-24-16, 13:17
We would be posting about the girls. What's going on here & who cares about the parking & the kitchen.

ShaggyDoo
11-24-16, 14:15
Anyone know when Sasha gets back?In a couple of weeks. I'd say in the beginning of December. She'll be back after I'm done stuffing her turkey.

Brudda1
11-24-16, 16:41
I've only been to Happiness once. Love everything except the location. It was late like 2 am and on my way out they invited me to the kitchen, but I had to go so I passed. I walked through though on my way out and was offered some snacks to eat.I was asked first couple of times I was there. I continually declined and they got the hint. I don't like the girl I'm with to see me with the other girls. Especially if it's a gem I'm trying see outside of work.

DrMajikLuv69
11-25-16, 01:42
Anyone know when Sasha gets back?Sasha will be back sooner than you think. Not three weeks. Sooner Than Later by Drake.

Got to spend my thanksgiving dinner with Happy and the girls. Happy is always so cordial and exudes the aloha spirit. Heart of gold, which is very rare amongst girls and women these days. I would marry her in a heart beat! I could look at Happy all day. Got to see and talk to most of the girls there while having dinner. Happy is a great conversationalist. Thanksgiving is about giving thanks and appreciating what you have, and I am truly appreciative of Happy and all the girls at Happiness.

My dessert was awesome too. I was a bad boy and ate my dessert before dinner. My dessert was a sweet obsession. The feeling was like a warm cherry pie. Sex baked in a pan. Her name Leii. Leii is a master chef at heating things up; and aconnoisseur at eating my chocolate doughnut. She licked in prone position, while jerking my Long John from the back. Leii licked my chocolate doughnut with ass up, and yoga flip flop me over and contributed with BBBJ BSL and DFK'ing my chocolate doughnut. I returned the favor by DATY DATO and licked her creme brulee. She tasted so sweet. Quote; You have a majik tongue ;Unquote. 69 then she hopped on for some CG. Leii can ride the bronco like no other. DFK Mish. I love the moans and sexy looks she gives. BBBJ, then to standing DS. Stuffed her crust with some cream filling. Her pie was stuffed, as we climaxed together I could feel her pussy contract; stayed in a gyrated mode. Quick shower, then a massage. Leii definitely has strong hands and can do an awesome job with massage. I've reported on Leii in the past and today she was on her A-Game! Not much more to add than RRL! I love the no rush attitude GFE PSE and great PRS.

JapaneseBoy
11-25-16, 15:28
We would be posting about the girls. What's going on here & who cares about the parking & the kitchen.*should*.

We should be posting about the girls.

P Venkman
11-26-16, 21:31
I was asked first couple of times I was there. I continually declined and they got the hint. I don't like the girl I'm with to see me with the other girls. Especially if it's a gem I'm trying see outside of work.I used to be that way. Know how you feel. Now I don't give a f. They just AMP girls who dissappear on your ass once they done making money.

Brudda1
11-26-16, 22:29
I used to be that way. Know how you feel. Now I don't give a f. They just AMP girls who dissappear on your ass once they done making money.Yea I've learned a lot of them just play the game. But I've met a few who were legit interested in me. I say that bc I didn't pay for their time / companionship outside work. (only buy lunch / dinner sometimes. And still cheaper than my ex LOL).

Papa San
11-27-16, 02:29
Connie is back, just in time. My "one hour wife", Linda is gone on vacation.

Connie is one beautiful AMP girl. Starting with the blond hair down to the cute feet she is all woman. She gives a very complete B2 B TS along with some P2 P and BBBJ that makes me want to run back to the room. Back in the room I got my back massaged with kisses and tongue licking. Flipping over to the right side up more BBBJ along with some BLS ran me almost over the edge. Payback time putting Connie on her back with DFK moving down and kissing some beautiful boobs and down some more to DATY. That was fun when she came & her legs locked my head between her legs. With all that wetness I just wanted to dive in and.

MISH. After some steady pounding in Mish we moved on to CG. Connie rode like she was on a bull and watching her was the thrill of the day for me. That is till we had a dual cum. Sooooo nice. I think I found a new "one hour wife". I will have to test more to make sure.

Sukme
11-27-16, 13:45
Had couple desserts over the holidays. Dropped a load of cum deep inside Connie and Nichole. Both are nice fuck machines. Nice cream pie cum dripping from their pussies. YMMV with Nichole on BBFS, but Connie been taking loads of cum for a while.

Repeat with Nichole soon.

P Venkman
11-27-16, 16:47
Yea I've learned a lot of them just play the game. But I've met a few who were legit interested in me. I say that bc I didn't pay for their time / companionship outside work. (only buy lunch / dinner sometimes. And still cheaper than my ex LOL).I agree totally man. I did that too, didn't charge for outside activities. Basically dating an AMP girl. But then the time comes and they dissappear.

Finger Licking
11-28-16, 04:07
I agree totally man. I did that too, didn't charge for outside activities. Basically dating an AMP girl. But then the time comes and they dissappear.Believe it or not, sometimes dreams do come true. I dated 2 AMP queens from Happiness once upon a time. One paid for a night at the trump hotel. I got all the sex for free in and out of the workplace. I just paid the house fee.

SureYourRight
11-28-16, 12:21
Believe it or not, sometimes dreams do come true. I dated 2 AMP queens from Happiness once upon a time. One paid for a night at the trump hotel. I got all the sex for free in and out of the workplace. I just paid the house fee.The drama, jealousy, lying, cheating, scamming, fights, and general insanity that comes with dating a girl involved in this profession.

Goser
11-28-16, 14:19
Believe it or not, sometimes dreams do come true. I dated 2 AMP queens from Happiness once upon a time. One paid for a night at the trump hotel. I got all the sex for free in and out of the workplace. I just paid the house fee.And why do you think they gave it to you for free?

For me, every time I got so called free sessions from providers, it cost me a helluva lot more than it would have cost to simply pay their fee.

Finger Licking
11-28-16, 18:18
And why do you think they gave it to you for free?

For me, every time I got so called free sessions from providers, it cost me a helluva lot more than it would have cost to simply pay their fee.It didn't cost me anythin more. No expensive trips, gifts or restaurants. In the end, their profession is what pays the bills and funds their future endeavors and early retirement. Something I respect, but was not willing to wait for.

Warubozu808
11-29-16, 01:00
Long time monger but first time poster in this thread. I used to be quite active in this other forum way back but I can't even remember what site that was now.

Took a bit of a hiatus but getting back into it and enjoyed reading all your posts.

Question, who is taller naomi or nicole? Who provides the better service?

Thanks guys.

Jaritsuh2
11-29-16, 01:42
The drama, jealousy, lying, cheating, scamming, fights, and general insanity that comes with dating a girl involved in this profession.Truth is the truth, but don't forget this applies to KBG's as well. Be safe and when the fists start flying duck! Yikes. Oh and don't forget the volumes of money spent. LOL. It is an expensive hobby and more so with these ladies. It is unfortunate but "Money talks, Bullshit walks" applies in this scenario. These women can smell them. $$.

SureYourRight
11-29-16, 01:58
Long time monger but first time poster in this thread. I used to be quite active in this other forum way back but I can't even remember what site that was now.

Took a bit of a hiatus but getting back into it and enjoyed reading all your posts.

Thanks guys.Honestly man, just see them both. If you regret it I'll buy you two hours with Sasha.

Chik0848
11-29-16, 02:21

Thanks guys.They are both top tier providers. At Happiness, most, if not all the ladies provide great service. Of course there will be bad days, but that would be the exception and not the norm. If I chose, I would see Naomi first and compare her with the other ladies. I would have a hard time putting them in order. Good luck.

P Venkman
11-29-16, 03:12
Believe it or not, sometimes dreams do come true. I dated 2 AMP queens from Happiness once upon a time. One paid for a night at the trump hotel. I got all the sex for free in and out of the workplace. I just paid the house fee.Sure. Similar to me, free sex in and out of the AMP. I just paid house fee. But the paranoia for me is not worth it. When she texts me, I miss you. After a while I'm think, but how? You just sucked five or more guys dicks today?

Golden Butcher
11-29-16, 03:22

Thanks guys.Nicole is taller. They're both great!

Warubozu808
11-29-16, 03:25
Honestly man, just see them both. If you regret it I'll buy you two hours with Sasha.Haha ok. I'm sure I won't regret it! Thanks guys.

Finger Licking
11-29-16, 03:28
Sure. Similar to me, free sex in and out of the AMP. I just paid house fee. But the paranoia for me is not worth it. When she texts me, I miss you. After a while I'm think, but how? You just sucked five or more guys dicks today?LOL, ain't that the truth!

Honolulu808
11-29-16, 03:44
Sure. Similar to me, free sex in and out of the AMP. I just paid house fee. But the paranoia for me is not worth it. When she texts me, I miss you. After a while I'm think, but how? You just sucked five or more guys dicks today?When they text you "I miss you" it's not about sex. They view you as a friend someone they trust and know they have a friend outside of the industry. These girls see's not 5 but over 12 guys a day, this is their job and the way they make a living and they are just looking for a real person to be friends with and you are one of them. The hard part is because they are in this industry it's hard to find a normal guy and they view you as a normal guy and not just a customer.