PDA

View Full Version : Pearl. Sugar Hill

Niteluvr
02-10-16, 18:37
For fans of Ivy at Pearl in Sugar Hill, she's back. Turns out she was just on vacation for a couple of months. Told me she's busy, so call and make an appointment.

Djms381
02-11-16, 08:18
For fans of Ivy at Pearl in Sugar Hill, she's back. Turns out she was just on vacation for a couple of months. Told me she's busy, so call and make an appointment.That is my backyard. Care to give any info? Thanks.

MassagePerv
02-11-16, 13:46
That is my backyard. Care to give any info? Thanks.On PTI in Buford / Sugar Hill, just past Intersection of PTI and Nelson Brogdon hwy 20.

Ivey is a sweet person, kinda shy though!

Treat her nice and respectful, you'll have a good experience ☺.

Djms381
02-12-16, 08:53
On PTI in Buford / Sugar Hill, just past Intersection of PTI and Nelson Brogdon hwy 20.

Treat her nice and respectful, you'll have a good experience ☺.Sounds great is there any pictures or digits? I have never heard of her and always looking for something good in this area.

MassagePerv
02-12-16, 14:26
Sounds great is there any pictures or digits? I have never heard of her and always looking for something good in this area.I checked your posts, she's not your style!

Not a BP no-tell Hoe!

Interesting posts you have though.

Dancer chicks at a Suwannee no-tell!!

Shoulda made front page headlines here!!

LuvThemTugs
02-12-16, 14:42
Ace Massage was only open for a few weeks and were running specials so I dropped in and got this rather quiet, shy, classy, not bad looking, older (50 maybe) Chinese gal who worked hard on the foot massage so I asked her to do a body massage too. She understands almost no English but I did get her to give a handy and the way she did it was to reach under the towel. Now that was different.

Djms381
02-13-16, 14:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't feed the trolls, I'll take care of it.

A2

MassagePerv
02-13-16, 17:37
Ace Massage was only open for a few weeks and were running specials so I dropped in and got this rather quiet, shy, classy, not bad looking, older (50 maybe) Chinese gal who worked hard on the foot massage so I asked her to do a body massage too. She understands almost no English but I did get her to give a handy and the way she did it was to reach under the towel. Now that was different.Don't know where she worked previously.

I found her thanks to tip from a "pal" on here.

Mid Summer, Always in a dress, firm incredible thighs, soft skin.

And a really good massage experience ;-)

She wears glasses and is very soft spoken, but knows her craft and speaks English well.

She got very busy early fall so I roamed up the street but it's worth it for a relaxing time and good while it lasted ♥

MassagePerv
02-13-16, 17:46
For fans of Ivy at Pearl in Sugar Hill, she's back. Turns out she was just on vacation for a couple of months. Told me she's busy, so call and make an appointment.Last time you were there you were skeptical and I think maybe walked out on her!

I did the same my first time because she was so shy but I think I encouraged you to experience her (face down) and you'd be pleasantly surprised!

Did you have a change of heart or are the girls instructed to let Mr. Nite know when they return from "Bacation back to China" LOL.

King Solomon
03-03-16, 13:59
For fans of Ivy at Pearl in Sugar Hill, she's back. Turns out she was just on vacation for a couple of months. Told me she's busy, so call and make an appointment.I would love to have her contact info. That is close to me.

MassagePerv
03-29-16, 19:33
On PTI in Buford / Sugar Hill, just past Intersection of PTI and Nelson Brogdon hwy 20.

Treat her nice and respectful, you'll have a good experience ☺.Looks like some of you gentleman have oobeen keeping Ivey busy!

I stopped in twice last week and both times she was in Session!

She asked me to wait 20 minutes but I never do that!

Also she had some funky tights on under a dress which I wasn't going to deal with!

So on Thursday Sasha says you want me to massage you?

Well she had a tight little top an skin tight stretchy tights and I got a huggg and puppy dog eyes.

That made me say yes! It's always different and this time with SAsha was best!

Don't be afraid to massage her legs and ass too!!

Practice your "inch" manuvuers!!

P.S. : I had a great time 60/40 .