PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Parker Ave
01-04-05, 02:23
Lots of WSW action in Lakeland today.

1:30 pm- Parker Ave, by Stella and Gilmore and one block south, 4 WSW, one slightly attractive body so-so face, one crack skinny body and fetal alcohol syndrome face, one thick girl maybe some latin in her, and one milk bone girl. Also a milk bone fat older white lady Parker close to MLK.

8:30 pm- Same location Parker Ave, 3 more girls, 2 WSW OK bodies so-so faces, one older with a worn out grill. Also Memorial between Lincoln and Ohio one WSW real chicken head, she has been walking that Memorial over pass for years (I remember seeing her in the late 90's, she used to hang out by the liquor store Memorial and Brunnell.

May make another recon run in a few minutes, it is 130 am now.

GentlemanPerv
05-03-05, 02:48
Tonight on my way to Orlando, I decided to take 92 home and cruise down Memorial. I kept hearing that IT was the street to find SW in Lakeland, but all I had ever seen was some dude tryin to pass himself off as female. I had time to kill, and wasn't all that desperate to score, so I figured why not take the scenic route.

HOLY SHIT! Forget Memorial...I saw three WSW in under an hour on Wabash! The first had a very nice body...soft natural tits and a dancers ass <claimed to dance and hook in Tampa years ago> SHe's older, but can get the job done. CBJ with tittyfuck for twenty bucks <full service is avail for 30 but she won't do anything without a condom...actually kinda smart> Her name is Ozzie and she's fun.

Second lady was a SMOKING hot brunette who walked past my car four times refusing to even acknowledge me. <shrug> Fine lady....I'd already busted once, so seeing you would have just been experimentation.

Third lady was a slightly heavier blonde with HUGE tits. Her story: She left her abusive husband two days ago and has just kinda been on a two day drinking bender. She claimed to have never dated before, and was of absolutely NO help in suggesting a place to do the deed. Matter of fact, she didn't like the choice I made. She may not be an experienced ho, but she sure is an experienced sucker. Mmmmmm...and bareback too. all for 20. Her name is Donna.

Ozzie had the body, Donna had the enthusiasm.

Is Lakeland always this good??? Shows what happens when you aren't lookin for it.

NutHang
06-10-05, 14:36
Just curious. Many years ago, there was a place right outside of Lakeland called The Roman Spa. On the Tampa side. This was probably "The best little whorehouse in Florida" for many years, well known to the truckers going between Orlando and Tampa/ St.Pete - in fact they advertised with a few billboards even.

This was in my youth, mid 1980's so twenty years ago. I was old enough to try a "session" (and smart enough to figure out what was happening) - you paid a House Fee of around $20 back then... and a Tip for the girl, depending on what you wanted.

What I got was a fantastic time, FS with a model quality dancer type girl, half & half, DATY even, wow I'll always remember having a great time in Lakeland. I went back to the Roman Spa on several occasions.

P.S. Back in the 1980's there were several places like this, in areas like Daytona, Ft. Pierce, even down in Palm Beach and Broward counties. Usually they advertised as "Mens Clubs" as I recall.... does anyone know what happened?

Sexc2
06-11-05, 03:50
In late 80's Polk County (Lakeland) decided to protect all residents from any immoral temptations and ridded the whole county of all adult establishments. One bookstore held on for a few years, but it left about 7-8 years ago. This has created huge traffic problems for I-4 with people now having to travel to Tampa.

UranIdiot
06-13-05, 13:38
The corporate rulers of Polk County want to replace sex with animal husbandry. It's no wonder - the whole county looks like a Willie Nelson concert - no teeth, slack jaws, that spaced out look from too much weed or booze for too many years. If they could find jobs they wouldn't be good workers.

Roadshark
07-21-05, 04:33
Be careful in these areas. In May/June there were heavy, heavy LE activity with large monger busts. Easy to pickem up here (WSWs) after dark. But the LE was stinging big time. Not sure about July. I'm tapering off this habit.

Roadshark
07-21-05, 04:47
Nailed a blonde, 22 y.o. on Memorial in April. She was very thin. I drove to Oleander Ave behind a building near train tracks. Hammered in backseat. Shaved box, nice mound.

Picked up a brunette, late 30s, near Stella at 9pmish. Walking with her man, asked if she wanted to ride. Yes, we went to her/his joint 4 blocks away. I asked for a peek, she lifted up her skirt & no panties. I told her I loved hairy pussy. She said it was so because she was French. Fuckin' A! She got upset b/c I said I was hooked up already. Went along with it anyways. I told her that she should really get into it, and that I was going to get mine , so she should get hers. Man, I told her to deepthroat it, and she got into it like a pro --pulling my dick straight up in the air while she sucked my balls. She thrusted her mouth and head at my cock while deepthroating me. And while fucking her she reached from behind her ass and grabbed my nuts - no, she damn near punched me in the nuts 3 times, in attempt to grab them, but it felt great! So aggressive --what a wh*re! I loved it! I pounded that pussy, and watched us fuck in the mirror. She french kissed me while I fucked her. She sucked my nipples gently while I reamed her. I pounded her deep and slow, man -- she knew she shoulda paid me! Damn I got a boner now! She said, "Calgon - take me away!" at the end. Awesome, after I rode her hard and put her away wet -- I left, .40, business over. Her man waited 30 feet from the door as I walked to my car. END.

Roadshark
07-21-05, 04:55
Picked up a 20 y.o WSW. Sweat running from her head. I think she just got done blowing someone. Asked her if she wanted a ride, she got in, put my hand on her nice white thigh. We drove & found a place in a car lot. A little baby fat, but nice BIG JUGS. Had her pull em out, & I sucked on em like I was 3 y/o - nice big dark nipples. She sucked my balls, ball grabbed & sucked my cock until time to jizz - then jacked me off til I sprayed all over. Fucking nice - I love white wh*res!

Heavy LE by the way.

Roadshark
07-22-05, 16:17
WSW walking with pimp, black guy. Always very non-descript around here. T-shirts & jeans for the pimps. But you see 'em, that's their profile. WSW bikini type top & sarong / skirt, walking the street. No action, just profilin.

Sexc2
07-23-05, 12:30
Saw her a couple of times yesterday too.. around 6:30 and 8:00 pm. She used to be seen regularly in that area, but hadn't seen her for a while. I dreamed BBBJ with spit .2 Good technique, a little rushed. Then I woke up.

J Man
07-23-05, 22:31
Damn, you guys must be hitting at the right times. Ho'in is a strange business. I used to get all kinds of poon in Lakeland until they revitalized the ho area and they moved. I am learning where thay have moved to slowly but surely with help from fellow mongers.

Was in Lakeland last week and did the stroll up Memorial down MLK and around the lake and back up Parker with no luck. Have not seen anything around Mass ave in a while, used to be a hot area. I have scored around the lake off MLK.

Keep up the good work and be safe.

Roadshark
07-25-05, 01:29
Like I said, there's an area off memorial, between stella (cross street) and lakeland highlands blvd, about two blocks toward the hospital, you can drive through there at night -- a very target rich environment. Often you'll see wsws walking with the non-descript (T-shirts & jeans) black pimp. "Wanna go for a ride/drink?", and they separate. I had seen this one for a while, before I knew how to work the area, missed out on this very tall blonde with a black pimp strollin' day & night in the same area. Even along lakeland highlands blvd, past the hospital - strollin in the sun, 3pm., etc. Woulda love to bang that tall one.

Caution, heavy le this summer. I saw numerous and very large busts in that intersection of memorial and mass ave. Also, at the hotel/apartment there on the corner of memorial and lakeland highlands blvd. Good luck.

Roadshark
07-25-05, 02:52
Actually, that was the same one that blew me - I wrote her up in "parker, stella - last action, may". She lost a few pounds, probably with the opressive polk county summer heat. Not the best BJer. Asked that I "please not cum in her mouth". That's why she jerked me at the end. Patient, but didn't get turned on by me suckin' her tits -- and I mean, I took the whole breast (as much as I could) in my mouth. What the fuck's she doing with that pimp? Too young to start out life like that.

Saw her a couple of times yesterday too.. around 6:30 and 8:00 pm. She used to be seen regularly in that area, but hadn't seen her for a while. I dreamed BBBJ with spit .2 Good technique, a little rushed. Then I woke up.

Sexc2
07-29-05, 16:51
Did the Stella route suggested, about 4:00-4:30 pm today, Thursday. Made 3-4 trips, and Lake Parker to MLK. Nada.

Roadshark
08-01-05, 01:27
Around 4pm drove through there Saturday - saw a black guy walking a middle aged white woman (little heavy all around, but feminine) under an umbrella. Did not approach, to homely looking for me. There is an apartment/motel 1 block up from stella, off Memorial, kinda pinkish in looks with chain link fence. Drove around there saw black guy talking from to an ugly wsw on the balcony. Too much for me. Back around again, a hsw, young 19/20ish sitting on the curb at same place. Too young for me, but nice looking.

During the day, just be patient, the action's there.

Lotsa action that area after dark for sure. It's like a beehive. That area is rampant.
Again, serious LE in that area, especially at night.

Also, saw a fugly wsw, 50s with bike on corner of ingraham and main. Circled three times, almost stopped her to get in for a ride, she eyed me for sure. I had a bad feeling about this broad.

Be safe.

Did the Stella route suggested, about 4:00-4:30 pm today, Thursday. Made 3-4 trips, and Lake Parker to MLK. Nada.

Sexc2
08-03-05, 23:40
Around 7:30 pm Wednesday, a too good looking, too well dressed, too clean decoy standing on south side of Parker, across from Gilmore. Key word 'standing' not walking. Saw black unmarked LTD, black windows, on Gilmore, pointed towards Lake Parker, a few minutes earlier. I just drove by and never looked back. I'm sure they got some poor suckers though.

Member #4760
08-26-05, 14:40
Hello to all, just wanted to make my first post in the lakeland forum mean a little something. Went scoping around lakeland during lunch went down stella from there I went down to the chain link motel everything was looking pretty dead.

Then swung around to parker saw 1 wsw and 1 bsw she was trying to make a deal. They were skanks. So I snapped a shot. Thanks for all the info. I'll do my best out there.

Peaceman

Parker Ave
09-03-05, 13:27
I have been in hiding for a while, but i am now back in Lakeland. I have been doing recon most every night when i can afford the gas. The pickings have been slim at best.

The most action I have seen has been 92 / Wabash areas. Saw a blonde lady looking for a ride Wabash / George Jenkins that is passable a few nights around 9 pm.

Ok hope more posts to come,

Parker

Parker Ave
09-17-05, 21:48
Have been seeing action at night by Ohio and Parker Ave. 2 BSW that had very nice bodies.

Today 4 SW in the First St. / Gilmore / Vermont / Bon Air area.

3 WSW 2 were ok, one was kind of hot she had a skin tight black dress on and carried a baby doll with her, looked crazy. One was like a 6, one was like a 3, then the other was an older black lady, defenatly working.

Then on Stella and Parker Ave. a skeevy real skinny girl that has been working that area for at least a year was out. I was working on over there and she asked for a ride. I am not into her, and the truck was full of tools, so I told her I couldn't and she walked away mumbling something.

A few days ago around noon saw 2 WSW working around New York and Parker, one looked good, the other was so-so for a SW.

Parker Ave
09-22-05, 21:29
The skeevy girl i mentioned last post was out on Gilmore north of Parker Ave. at around 6pm. I talked to her for a minute, she told me her name but i forget it. I got to see her close up. She has little scabs on her arms like bug bites, I dont know, might be meth bugs or something. She is real thin and has no boobs whatsoever. She said she would take me to a "rental room, that is not in a crackhouse" but I told her I dont like that. She had to do laundry (was carrying a yellow bag full of clothes) and asked me to come play with her at one of the laundry rooms at Willow Glen (the APT. place behind McD's on Gilmore). I said I'd meet her there, but didn't go. I am sure I will hear about it I see her all the time while I am working back there.

On the other side of Memorial there were 2 SW's on First and Bon Air, one older WSW, and a fugly face/nice body dark HSW. Didn't talk to either of them.

Jose Cuervo
09-23-05, 07:47
She has little scabs on her arms like bug bites, I dont know, might be meth bugs or something. Could they be track marks? You know, from injecting heroin or other drugs. If they were on the inside of her elbow (the crook of the arm), on her forearm (especially the back), and on the backs of her hands, then they most likely indicate IV drug use.

Jose

Parker Ave
09-23-05, 17:25
They were like all over her upper arms and shoulders, like a bunch of bug bites that have been scratched off. One of these days I am going to splurge for a new computer and a digital camera to add photos to my posts. I know my recon and run ins in Lakeland and Tampa are pretty boring without them.

Parker Ave
09-24-05, 04:40
This morning at 300am saw a SW heading north on Wabash, she was just south of the train tracks. She gave the look on first pass by. Couldn't see the face but had a skinny body.

I stopped up the road to get gas (before this hurricane pushes the price way up) and she made it to the gas station. She had NO teeth, scary face, and was drunk, high, or both. She walked up to me at the pump, and was saying something I couldn't understand because of the no teeth thing. All I could catch was she kept repeating "ten bucks". Needless to say I told her no. She kept walking north on Wabash.

Also saw a WSW on 92 just east of the Wendy's but before the car dealerships. No way I would pick her up, the cars front end wouldn't support her weight. She was fairly round.

I forgot in one of my last posts to mention a LPD undercover car. They have been using a white Ford Explorer sporttrack, the explorer thing with the 3 and a half foot pick-up bed looking thing. Saw them on Memorial, two guys in golf shirts, but saw the badges and guns on the belt when they got out of the truck.

Parker Ave
09-24-05, 22:30
Saw 2 ok WSW's just north of Memorial around Vermont-Gilmore cross streets 500pm or so. One was a fairly good looking redhead, mid to late 20's. Gave the look every pass I made, but she was sitting on a wall behind Amscot, and there was always these 2 black dudes there near her.

Then another one, WSW with cornrows and big tatoo on leg, by the pink motel close to Memorial on Vermont. Same problem, lots of dudes around.

I am thinking of taking a recon drive tonight, I will report any activity later.

Parker Ave
09-25-05, 17:26
Last night activity on Memorial. Saw a girl that has been hooking in lakeland since forever by the Auto Parts store at Ohio at 11pm. I haven't seen her in a few months. She must have been in jail, because she was like 10 pounds heavier and her hair has grown back in.

Saw a super skinny WSW crossing the bridge over Kathleen Rd. around the same time. Didn't get a good look at her face, she got picked up at the propane place across from the toyota dealership.

Their was a lot of SO activity south of the train tracks on Wabash. There was a blond lady walking down there, but she was super clean, and looked like she got picked up by a sheriff, I don't know if she was a decoy, they were towing 2 cars up the street and arresting guys.

Parker Ave
09-28-05, 01:48
Was down on Wabash around 1230am. Saw a WSW around a 5, clean, and smelled good (she was close to me in the BP parking lot.) At first I thought she was just walking home from Barry's Bar, but she got down to the corner of New Tampa Hwy and turned around. She was obviously strolling, walking of the curb to get noticed, not on the sidewalk.

Parker Ave
09-28-05, 16:58
Was doing some nasty work in the Wabash - Ariana area today and took lots of gatorade breaks. While driving to the store around 2-4:30 pm saw a few possibles. One was hanging out in the parking lot of the dirtier C-store or Ariana 2 streets east of Wabash. Stood there and gave the look everytime i passed by. A sheriffs car came by and she walked over and dialed the payphone and pretended to talk to someone. Older lady but she looked to be hanging on a 4-5 maybe. Then a girl walking on Patterson, Wabash, Southern, and Ariana. Over the course of a few hours I saw her everywhere. I don't know what was up with either, but a daytime possibility that is slightly safer than behind amscot on Memorial.

J Man
09-28-05, 18:51
Well PA I must have just missed the one on Wabash. Was in town on Tuesday night and strolled back from Tampa around 11:15 PM and started the troll.

Now I tell you the hogs were out. One crazy gal on Parker & Mass Ave was danceing and jumping around. She would go about 225 easy, just not my thing.

Saw a cute skinny gal at the market on Mass. Dark tan but was hanging with some bros and then just vanished.

Rode thru the neighborhood behind the Mass Market and all the chunkies were out, saw 3 for sure. Came up empty handed so to speak so went back to my motel and pondered my thoughts.

Lakeland has been good for poon in the past. The forever SW Parker speaks of, I remember her from way back and she actually looked decent at one time until the rock took over.

Be Safe...JM

Parker Ave
09-29-05, 00:54
Was out on recon from 1000p till 1200a. Some stuff on First st. at Vermont, one slightly attractive blonde, few extra pounds. She was talking to some pimp looking dudes. I passed by once and while sitting waiting for a break in the traffic on Memorial I watched 3 old guys run what looked like the hooker 500 nascar race up First st, left on Gilmore, left on Bon Air, left down Vermont, then back onto First St. They must have done 4 laps while I watched. Then an unmarked LE car was on the other side of Vermont so I moved along.

Then I took a trip through east Lakeland, because I have seen stuff before on Combee, Skyview, Maine, and Renaylds Rd. Nothing tonight except an real ugly fat chick on Skyview. Most of the stuff I have seen in the past on that side of town has been 300-800p, when traffic is higher, the road is dead at night.

At 92 and Combee at the speedway gas place there were 2 fat young girls hanging out buy the side of the building at like 1030p. Went in the store at 1130p and they were still there. There was a real old truck driver walked over and talked to them, I don't know what was up with them. They must have been 18-20 y.o.

92 heading west over the bridge there was a blonde giving the look. Didn't see her that close so i passed the liquor store, made a right and was going to use 1st street to double back. Cruiser there waiting. He followed me to Brunell, i made a left and headed out to tenth ave and made another left, to get out of city limits. Doubled back for memorial and came back up twords the bridge and she was gone.

Also saw a BSW on Kathleen Road where tenth and Provedence meet it, but she was on the other side of the street. She was yelling for me to give her a ride but um, no way.

Parker Ave
09-30-05, 16:46
Out last night, everything was skanky. Then went over to WH, not much there either.

Out today around 200pm, everything was dirty, one on wabash, one on Parker at Vermont, and one on Vermont by 1st street.

Going out in a minute, may wonder by WH for a while.

Parker Ave
10-01-05, 21:12
I didn't go back out last night. Ran some errands today and took 2 trips through the Wabash / Memorial runs. Nothing out at 200 pm, quite a bit of police activity.

Back out at 700pm there was the WSW that has been out forever she was at the corner of Ohio and Quincy, kind of behind Advantage or Discount Auto, whatever they call it. I have a fellow landlord fellow who knows her and says she is staying in a nasty house on Texas. I know this because she was bringing dates home and he put pressure on them to stop because his tenants across the street didn't like it.

Then there was a BSW SUPA-NASTY (the ghetto slang opposite of supa-tyght) at Parker and Tennessee. It was so nasty I hope it used to be a he so it would explain how it got to be that nasty. It walked from there East on Parker all the way to Gilmore, and had tied it's T-shirt up to show off it's belly. Just when I thought it couldn't get nastier. I would describe it but I would hate to think of anyone reading this within an hour of eating.

There was another possible WSW walking East on Parker from Vermont twords Gilmore. She was blond, maybe 30 or so, overly made up. She walked up to a black guy on the side walk, talked to him a bit, and they disappeared into a house. She would be mid range for Lakeland, the best I have seen in a bit if she was working.

Nothing on 1st, Bon Air, or over by the Pink motel at Memorial and Vermont.

This will be my last post for a few days will be out of town. Hopefully have some action on the streets when I return.

Parker Ave
10-07-05, 22:34
Back in town. Out and about today. Only got to make one pass through Parker/Gilmore area and one pass through 1st Street / Gilmore area around 500 pm.

Nothing on First or Bon Air North of memorial.

On Parker Ave one HSW ok bod nasty face near Stella. One WSW on a porch Parker and Vermont. She might be a 5.

Sexc2
10-09-05, 11:40
Made a pass on Parker from MLK to Gilmore about 4:00 p.m. No action at all.

Parker Ave
10-11-05, 20:54
There were a few SW's out today on Parker.

330pm The girl I have been seeing hanging out on the porch around Vermont and Parker was walking, from Vermont up to Lake and sat at the bus stop bench there until she was picked up. She wasn't wearing the trashy black dress I have seen her in every other time I see her, she was in a white T-shirt and blue jeans, hair pulled back, I'd say she was improved from a 5 to a 6. She is blond, probably the best Lakeland has to offer at the moment.

Then around 600pm the mexican looking girl was walking between Stella and Gilmore on Parker, so obvious about what she was up to that 2 cruisers came by to scare her off. There was some stuff on Vermont by First and Bon Air but they were so nasty it was off the chart negative.

Parker Ave
10-12-05, 22:00
Last night (tuesday) saw some action behind Amscot on First and Bon Air. I saw the girl that I told I would meet her at the laundymat that one night. I drove past her 5 times tonight, and each time she got to jumping and hopping around like mad for me to stop. She is so high. Its to bad, she had on a tight belly shirt top, from a distance her body looks like a 10, but i have seen her face up close her face is like a 4 at best. Then there was nasty stuff around, this was like 1000p.

At 830am wednesday there were a bunch of BSW out all over Parker from Lakeshore all the way to Lincoln. Then the WSW that has worked lakeland since like 1995 was out on MLK by Emma.

at 900pm there was nothing worth anything, just a few BSW's out by Parker and Texas and one BSW south of Parker on Stella.

PA

Fun Fella
10-28-05, 15:37
I dreamed last night that I was driving down S. Florida by the McDonalds by Just north of the theaters and all of a sudden a 19 yo blonde bombshell came walking out of the dining room while i was IN THE PARKING LOT. So I asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in the car like lightning.

Usual are you LE no are you? Stuff. Then went to her house not far away and we walked into the door she gets on her knees grabs mr. winkie and starts this incredible BBBJ like she has been starved of the stuff for years. I lean back wondering what i did for this stroke of luck.

She grabs me by the dick and walks me to her room, takes off clothing, and we do everything. Yes, everything. I thought I was in heaven while in greece. 2 pops and i was beat.

Not a scar, belemish, zit, stretch mark or other unsightly thing on her 115# body. perfection. When done she asks if I could help her with some groceries. UNREAL. I obliged.

She said I could stop by any weeknight and that she sometimes hangs out around the mcd's looking for dates. Wow. I will try to gets some photos next time I dream this.

Wow.

PokeHerFaceJon
10-29-05, 10:57
I dreamed last night that I was driving down S. Florida by the McDonalds by Just north of the theaters and all of a sudden a 19 yo blonde bombshell came walking out of the dining room while i was IN THE PARKING LOT. So I asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in the car like lightning.

Usual are you LE no are you? Stuff. Then went to her house not far away and we walked into the door she gets on her knees grabs mr. winkie and starts this incredible BBBJ like she has been starved of the stuff for years. I lean back wondering what i did for this stroke of luck.

She grabs me by the dick and walks me to her room, takes off clothing, and we do everything. Yes, everything. I thought I was in heaven while in greece. 2 pops and i was beat.

Not a scar, belemish, zit, stretch mark or other unsightly thing on her 115# body. perfection. When done she asks if I could help her with some groceries. UNREAL. I obliged.

She said I could stop by any weeknight and that she sometimes hangs out around the mcd's looking for dates. Wow. I will try to gets some photos next time I dream this.

Wow.
Any Digits?

Parker Ave
11-07-05, 21:13
nothing out last night just 2 skanks by walgreens.

Parker Ave
11-23-05, 22:40
Sorry for the lack of posts in the Lakeland section. Since the stupid Wilma hurricane I have been running around crazy (to quote Larry the cable guy) "like a 3 legged dog trying to bury a turd on an icy pond."

I am hoping after the 1st week of December I will be able to scout Lakeland to see if there is anything left.

PA

Parker Ave
11-28-05, 21:38
Sunday 1130pm.

WSW corner of Wabash and New Tampa Hwy. Looked in her 40's. At first I thought she was just walking to the motel or tword Chestnut but I noticed her turn and look at every car going by as I waited to turn north on Wabash.

WSW walking across the Kathleen Rd/CSX overpass on Memorial. She was on the westbound side walking westbound tword the propane place. Skinny, nice body, nice hair, hair was covering her face and I was going 45 MPH the other direction so not a good look at it.

Then the girl I have mentioned a dozen times on eastbound sidewalk of memorial walking east between Texas and MLK. I believe she lives on Texas according to another landlord who has stuff across the street. She looks to be losing some of the weight she had when I first started seeing her back around this summer. Must be all the walking she does. She is wearing out the sidewalk between the Discount Auto and MLK.

PA

Parker Ave
11-30-05, 20:54
Tuesday night (8:30 pm) I was on my way home and decided to swing through Lakeland. I see a girl on Vermont Ave just north of the motel that looked to good to be out there on the first pass. I swung around and didn't notice any PD anywhere around, so I slowed down and she almost didn't get the door open she hopped in so quick. She pulled up her shirt right away asked me to touch her boob, I complied.

She is 24 or 26, maybe 95 pounds, nice skinny body, face is ok. I thought a pretty good find. She says she is hungry and hasn't slept for 3 days. I ask her what she wants to eat and If Wendy's will do. She is all excited. Take her to wendys get her dinner. She says she will do "everything" for two jacksons. I tell her we can go to one of my rentals within a mile of the wendys that has a couch and table and chairs, it is just a little messy. She says cool. from wendys to the place she falls asleep. I get her there and she eats, tells me that she has been here two months and plans to leave for back home (Michigan I think) next tuesday.

So she finishes eating, comes over to the couch and gets undressed, has the cutest little smoking hot body (I love little petite women with A cups) and lays down. Tells me to feel her all over and kiss her where ever. So i am feeling her up and she keeps falling asleep. I am not about to mount someone passed out, that is rape. So I wake her up and she is mumbling about her friend will be coming back soon to the room. I am like we aren't at your motel. She passes out again so I am like F it let her sleep. It gets to be midnight, I am like forget this I have to go home. So I wake her up and I am like "we have to drop you off remember?" She starts, "I was waiting for you I am ready to go." Some ready to go, she was laying naked on the sofa. So I help her get dressed and I am thinking I am not giving her $40 for sleeping, I might give her $10.

So I drive her to the motel, she falls asleep and wakes up when she leans over and hits my arm like 6 times in 4 miles. We get to the motel and I am expecting where is my money and I was ready to throw a $10 her way. I wake her up "Hey we are at the motel." She gets up and hops out saying something about "I'll be back in 15 minutes." I don't care if it was Tera Patrick, I am not sitting in the parking lot of that motel for no one. Also tells me that the sleeping and being out of it wasn't an act, because if it was an act it would have ended then with some money demands. I was slightly dissapointed I didn't get to hit it one time, but I was happy with the amount of play I got for a $5 Wendy's value meal.

PA

Ralphed
12-01-05, 08:26
Interesting story. She either had a condition or trippin'. Good judgement BTW on the rape thing. She would've created a big fiasco when she woke up and all of a sudden demanding $$$$$.

Probably would've did the deed before the food that way she wouldn't have stunk like Wendy's burgers.

Fun Fella
12-02-05, 15:12
So I had this great dream last night. Here goes.

Well I finally caught up with her. Mandy the Narcoleptic HO. Parker was right she fell asleep in my car. Got her home FS and everything else. Hot little body and enthusiastic. SHes hangin a lot behind the Amscot. Said she was leaving on Tuesday for Michigan. I said are you sure? She said well maybe. Sounds like shes just dreamin. I aksed repeatedly about diseases and of course she said no but I wore a raincoat so hope I live. She said she was a dental assistant I told her I was excited to hear all about it after I squirt all over her face.

I didnt have to give her Wendys but I did contribute some protein.

She says she is rooming with another HO. At that hotel just up the hill fom Amscot. She said she was off the street for a few days becasue a guy TASERED her for not giving him FS for free. Crazy life these chicks live.

She has a "Business Manager" I asked her how that deal works. She said it is like a "Team thing and he takes a percentage". SHe even told me about one of her "regulars' who is a local LE dude. Nice.

All in all she was fun, friendly, and accomodating. She has AA chest, I think she weighs about 90 lbs, shaves, and her face is OK. No stretchmarks, or other signs of infection. Couple tatoos. TINY!

Im out of town for a while. Keep me posted with all the fun.

Stay Safe Guys

Fun Fella
12-21-05, 20:58
Guys Mandy is gone I think. Have not seen her in days. My balls have been aching for that body but no find. Think she went back to Michigan.

But I found her friend (in a dream I had last night of course).

And she looked a lot like the girl in the pic attached.

Fun Jackson for BBBJCIM. Could not find a quiet spot for FS and I was being paranoid.

She says she was best friends with mandy. Dip Dog me forgot to ask wheres Mandy...duh

Cute face. Loves pics taken. It seems like the cute fresh ones you can only find once in a while while the other scarry lookin hos are all over. That is lame.

She gave me her name but you know how it is guys when your johnson is being held by a cute little thing and she tells you her name. You tend to forget.

C'mon guys I know Im not the only dude in lakeland seekin some tang. Post up boys. Anyone know any incalls in the area or has anyone ever tried the lakeland escorts in the pages? PM me with some details PLEASE.

OK Funfella out.

Enjoy the pic guys, sorry about the brightness.

Jeep 95
12-22-05, 16:28
Tuesday night (8:30 pm) I was on my way home and decided to swing through Lakeland. I see a girl on Vermont Ave just north of the motel that looked to good to be out there on the first pass. I swung around and didn't notice any PD anywhere around, so I slowed down and she almost didn't get the door open she hopped in so quick. She pulled up her shirt right away asked me to touch her boob, I complied.

She is 24 or 26, maybe 95 pounds, nice skinny body, face is ok. I thought a pretty good find. She says she is hungry and hasn't slept for 3 days. I ask her what she wants to eat and If Wendy's will do. She is all excited. Take her to wendys get her dinner. She says she will do "everything" for two jacksons. I tell her we can go to one of my rentals within a mile of the wendys that has a couch and table and chairs, it is just a little messy. She says cool. from wendys to the place she falls asleep. I get her there and she eats, tells me that she has been here two months and plans to leave for back home (Michigan I think) next tuesday.

So she finishes eating, comes over to the couch and gets undressed, has the cutest little smoking hot body (I love little petite women with A cups) and lays down. Tells me to feel her all over and kiss her where ever. So i am feeling her up and she keeps falling asleep. I am not about to mount someone passed out, that is rape. So I wake her up and she is mumbling about her friend will be coming back soon to the room. I am like we aren't at your motel. She passes out again so I am like F it let her sleep. It gets to be midnight, I am like forget this I have to go home. So I wake her up and I am like "we have to drop you off remember?" She starts, "I was waiting for you I am ready to go." Some ready to go, she was laying naked on the sofa. So I help her get dressed and I am thinking I am not giving her $40 for sleeping, I might give her $10.

So I drive her to the motel, she falls asleep and wakes up when she leans over and hits my arm like 6 times in 4 miles. We get to the motel and I am expecting where is my money and I was ready to throw a $10 her way. I wake her up "Hey we are at the motel." She gets up and hops out saying something about "I'll be back in 15 minutes." I don't care if it was Tera Patrick, I am not sitting in the parking lot of that motel for no one. Also tells me that the sleeping and being out of it wasn't an act, because if it was an act it would have ended then with some money demands. I was slightly dissapointed I didn't get to hit it one time, but I was happy with the amount of play I got for a $5 Wendy's value meal.

PAThat is 1 funny story.

Fun Fella
12-24-05, 02:26
Streets were ded tonight in Lakeland. Heard about a local incall though but could not get digits. I'll keep you all posted.

Parker Ave
12-27-05, 03:41
I was out of state most of December.

On Christmas day I saw the girl I have posted about before, real skinny, short hair, wanted me to meet her in the laundry room of an aptartment place one time. She used to hook on Stella and Gilmore by Parker Ave, then she was hooking out of a house on Vermont north of the Amscot and motel up by Garden Ave. I saw a lot of police activity there one day so I figured she was in jail. Anyway, saw her on Parker between Mass. and Florida, I think getting a Christmas meal at the homeless places with some other women I see walking the street. That was 300 pm. I came back by at midnight, but there was a bunch of police activity behind the motel near amscot, and on Iowa and Vermont south of Memorial, so I never got off memoral, just continued home.

Monday around 400 pm I saw a blond woman, probably mid 30's, walking down Bon-Air tword the motel on Lake Parker. She gave me a long stare, but I didn't investigate any further, I had stuff to do.

Tonight around 200 am, fugly stuff out. One old lady in a blue dress with her black gentleman friend Vermont just South of Memorial, and another old lady with grey hair Parker Near Mass.

I would think with the cold temps at night noon to 800 pm would be prime time right now.

PA

Parker Ave
12-27-05, 03:44
Streets were ded tonight in Lakeland. Heard about a local incall though but could not get digits. I'll keep you all posted.

I have seen a lakeland number on an ad in one of the Tampa free-be mags. I don't have a copy of one right now but if I go to Tampa this week I will back-channel (IM) you that info.

Parker Ave
12-29-05, 20:01
Thursday morning. 730am.

Action along Parker Ave by the county building near Ingrahm. The lady that looks slightly mexican was walking in a black leather coat. Then an older WSW was walking Parker from Mass all the way to Lakeshore. I was not into the face, but some guys might like she had large cans.

Then the girl that is always behind Advance Auto Parts or in front of the little black supermarket over by Ohio and Memorial was out.

Parker Ave
01-04-06, 02:27
Action tonight on Wabash. Saw 3 WSW's around 11pm. One walking south, dirty looking blond. Two near the BP station with dark hair.

Then went up over the bridge on memorial. LPD EVERYWHERE. So I retreated back tword Wabash, and Sheriffs patrol cars everywhere. One followed me down Yeats, south along Chestnut, and them for 1/2 a mile on New Tampa Hwy. Thank you to the lady driving the other way with her headlights out for getting rid of him for me. He pulled her over, then there were 2 LPD units with a guy pulled over up by the Circle K near Airport road, so I was like tonight all the cops are out bag this.