PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-25-05, 20:08
Thread Starter.

Craps7
07-05-05, 20:09
Anybody out there?

ATL poster heading down to Key West this weekend for some serious R&R. Any recommendations for fun, not in the sun??

Thanks

Teddy Bear 99
07-07-05, 21:18
Have fun during the Hurricane Dennis party

Snook
07-08-05, 09:41
I have been in Key West for 2 of them over the years. As you would expect, it is made into a party, depending on how direct the hit is. There is not much P4P action there. With all of the tourists and cruisers constantly in the bars, I don't think a girl would be able to survive woking there becaue there is too much free action to be had.

Avoid the Scrub Club. It is a rip off and is very expensive. Some of the girls to work outside the club, as do some of the stippers, but Key West is the easiest place I know to pick up a girl for a one-nighter.

Snook

Xerman
07-09-05, 02:30
I have heard there is a place that has nude lap dances? Is this so, what is the name of the place?

Thanks,

Xerman

BigBadLou305
07-09-05, 23:26
Xerman,

Go to Pink Gold in Homestead.

PokeHerFaceJon
07-10-05, 10:45
I believe the place you're referring to is on the second floor above one of the well known bars. Something like Teasers, above Sloppy Joes or Hogs's Breath, I'm not sure which one. I was there 4 years age and the cover charge was $5 or so and beers 4-6. Lap dances were 20 per song and you go in this shared room with other ladies and the babe I had let me suck her tits the wole time.
JL out

PokeHerFaceJon
07-10-05, 10:53
I believe the place you're referring to is on the second floor above one of the well known bars. Something like Teasers, above Sloppy Joes or Hogs's Breath, I'm not sure which one. I was there 4 years age and the cover charge was $5 or so and beers 4-6. Lap dances were 20 per song and you go in this shared room with other ladies and the babe I had let me suck her tits the wole time.
JL out
Try this link dude: http://www.citigirls.com/home/index.cfm?Cat=0,4077,4188

Snook
09-20-05, 08:38
Just wanted to drop a note and wish those in Key West the best of luck with the tropical storm bearing down on you. We will keep you in our prayers. Don't let that damn storm do too much damage there. Key West is one of my favorite places. Fantasy Fest is only a month away!

The best place for nude lap dances is on US 1 on the right, about a mile before you get to Duval. I'm pretty sure that is Teasers. Take out is definately available. There is a second floor strip club on Duval across the street from Sloppy Joe's. It is more touristy and the lap dances are not as friendly.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Snook

FIDO
10-08-05, 18:14
These are you strip clubs and locations.

Teasers is on Duval next to Ricks.

Dirty Harry’s is behind Ricks.

Red Garter is on Duval near Rick’s.

Bare Assets is on Truman Ave (US 1), 2 blocks south of White Street.

The Scrub Club is on Duvall in the 1200 block (Atlantic Ocean end of Duval)

Fantasy Fest is from 23 October to 30 October this year, with the costume parade thru town on Saturday night. The theme this year is Freaks, Geeks and Goddesses. It's probably too late to get a room but you can try. If you are affiliated with the Military or the Government, Try getting in to Navy VOQ (The Fly Navy Bldg).

I would like to revise my report of Key West done in March 2004. Key West is not like Vegas. What happens in Key West, NEVER HAPPENED!

Other than that it's staus quo.

PsyberZombie
10-08-05, 19:57
These are you strip clubs and locations.

Teasers is on Duval next to Ricks.

Dirty Harry’s is behind Ricks.

Red Garter is on Duval near Rick’s.

Bare Assets is on Truman Ave (US 1), 2 blocks south of White Street.

The Scrub Club is on Duvall in the 1200 block (Atlantic Ocean end of Duval)

FIDO =

You listed TEASERS • DOWN·TOWN

..... but you for·got to mention the other TEASERS , at 1029 Truman Ave

Android67
10-09-05, 23:09
FIDO =

You listed TEASERS • DOWN·TOWN

..... but you for·got to mention the other TEASERS , at 1029 Truman AveZombie,

Last I heard, Teasers was closing the Truman Ave location. Haven't been down in awhile, and my FF trip got postponed, but the Duval Teasers would be a great place to watch the parade.

Jose Cuervo
10-14-05, 08:38
Is there a new (? or re-opened?) lingerie shop there on the main strip, with a new girl who stands outside to invite people in for a "modeling" session? I'm asking because I think I might know the girl from LA, I don't know what her street name is though. She is very bright, clean, good-natured, and fun. she may have green hair or else a wig. Anyone know? If it's who I think it is, she is *definitely* worth visiting.

Jose

FIDO
11-16-05, 22:18
Zombie,

Last I heard, Teasers was closing the Truman Ave location. Haven't been down in awhile, and my FF trip got postponed, but the Duval Teasers would be a great place to watch the parade.Zombie you are correct. Bare Assets won it's court battle and has expanded (knocked down the wall) and is now in the whole building. The only Teasers remaining is the one on Duval.

FIDO
11-16-05, 22:23
Is there a new (? or re-opened?) lingerie shop there on the main strip, with a new girl who stands outside to invite people in for a "modeling" session? I'm asking because I think I might know the girl from LA, I don't know what her street name is though. She is very bright, clean, good-natured, and fun. she may have green hair or else a wig. Anyone know? If it's who I think it is, she is *definitely* worth visiting.

JoseThe only place that comes to mind that might be like that is a "I get nude, you get nude and can touch yourself if you like" place on Southard, half a block N. of Duval next to Mr. Z's sandwich shop. You never know when the place will be open and the "city fathers have been trying to take her entertainer license for the last couple of years. Other than that and the Scrub Club, I am not aware of another establishment like that.