PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Mighty Max
01-02-05, 20:08
Could someone PM me or post their recent experience at Angel Therapy. I really would like the name of someone that works there. As you know it makes things easier if you know one of the girl's name if asked... it helps to get them to drop their guard and relax. Thanks for the help.
Max

Dhendog
01-02-05, 22:14
Wassup J'ville,
I am looking for a club that I visited a while ago. It didn't open until around 11 pm. I am not from the area so I am not really sure what street it was on. There were all black girls dancing there. It was a strip club and look like a lot of dealers were there that night spending money. When I get there the ladies were just starting to come in and there was no music playing, but within the hour it was packed with about 8-10 girls working. I had a lap dance from one of the girls that wasn't getting a whole lot of action (she was small where as most of the other girls had thick asses) that is the ones I always choose cause they are up for outside play cause in the club they don't make a whole lot of money. Got a private dance from her and was able to touch anywhere I wanted and she did the same too. After one dance she let me knoe the extras were available after the club closed. She told me to wait for her, but when the club closed the bouncers and LE outside made everyone leave the area before the dancers came out. I didn't get her name and there wasn't a sign outside the club to see the name of the club.
If anyone knows the name to the club it would be greatly appreciated for when I go back to visit J'ville next month.
For those of you who are wondering about me, visit the Kansas board under Wichita or the Louisiana board under Other. Most of my post are in the Texas/San Antonio.
dhendog

Truman Flint
01-02-05, 23:32
Happy new year, y'all!

Just a note of warning: Beware of Sarah Hodges! (HIV-infected lady)

Was trolling last night and saw Sarah gallivanting around. I remember the picture someone graciously put here some months ago.

She can be seen on Main St (between 15th and 25th street junctions).

Take care,

Truman

Old School
01-03-05, 02:05
Dhendog,

Since you was visiting Jacksonville, I am guessing you was on one of our main streets such as Main St. If so, the club you described is closed. It could however be the Mirage which is still open and doesn't start jumping until late, it's located on North Main St. The only other Club with alot of Black dancers is the Silver Fox on Beaver St.

Good Luck!

Old School

Just Cruzin
01-03-05, 09:34
Just a quick post on VIP 6604 on Atlantic. I usually dont' bother with AMPs in Jax since in my humble experiences (except once) the most obtained was a HJ. 6604 did peak my curiosity, being fairly new, so I decided to give it a shot last Wednesday. Parking is limited to a few spaces out front and I think a few small spaces in the back. Since being discreet was a must and I couldn't get my vehicle in the back, I park a street over on the side. Upon entering the house, first you go into a porch and ring the door bell, then I was greeted by Kay, probably in her 30ies, but nice body (36Cs). The rest is fairly standard for a Jax AMP. Off to the room, pay the fee, undress, then to the table shower, which Kay provided good attention to all the right parts. Back to the room. One thing that I did like was that they had a heater under the towels on the table. I would recommend Kay just for the excellent massage she gave, man did I feel good afterwards. Nothing like having a petite woman walk on your back. Then the flip was pretty standard. She was nice enough to lift her shirt and let those 36Cs get some air, and then the HJ finish. Overall probably 7.5, but the massage was definitely a 9.

Safe Hunting in '05!
JC

Smitty Smitt
01-03-05, 10:31
Sounds like the Silver Fox on Beaver Street of Mirage on Main Street

Wassup J'ville,

I am looking for a club that I visited a while ago. It didn't open until around 11 pm. I am not from the area so I am not really sure what street it was on. There were all black girls dancing there. It was a strip club and look like a lot of dealers were there that night spending money. When I get there the ladies were just starting to come in and there was no music playing, but within the hour it was packed with about 8-10 girls working. I had a lap dance from one of the girls that wasn't getting a whole lot of action (she was small where as most of the other girls had thick asses) that is the ones I always choose cause they are up for outside play cause in the club they don't make a whole lot of money. Got a private dance from her and was able to touch anywhere I wanted and she did the same too. After one dance she let me knoe the extras were available after the club closed. She told me to wait for her, but when the club closed the bouncers and LE outside made everyone leave the area before the dancers came out. I didn't get her name and there wasn't a sign outside the club to see the name of the club.

If anyone knows the name to the club it would be greatly appreciated for when I go back to visit J'ville next month.

For those of you who are wondering about me, visit the Kansas board under Wichita or the Louisiana board under Other. Most of my post are in the Texas/San Antonio.
dhendog

King Mong
01-04-05, 01:47
If it was a predominantly black club and didn't open until 11 pm, then it was "Da' Trap". It's on University just off of I-95. That is unless this was quite a while ago, then that could have been Black Magic. But that one got shut down months ago.

Panama02
01-04-05, 13:30
Took a trip to Raynman55's favorite club on Lane yesterday. Man he was right fellow mongers, the tall brunnette was a long cool drink to say the least.

Perhaps the most friendly dancer i"ve met in a while. Well worth the trip if you in the area. The SW's seem to be a bit move lively on lane these days.Haven't been there at night be the day shift seem to be at fill tilt. Be safe out there and have fun.

Panama

Delamancha
01-04-05, 17:38
The good, the bad and the ugly in Jacksonville.

The good: met "Kelly", an attractive petite brunette, on Main St. around 15th. She says she usually works Phillips because she makes more money there. Might've been the brunette Max saw. She showed me to an out of the way picnic spot and we opened the basket. Great time!

The bad: "Lisa", a 5'5" ish blonde, hopped in my car at 13th and Main, told me to park nearby (14th or 15th and Laura?), took my gift and ran out of the car. I shoulda known better because of the parking place and I sure will next time. I haven't seen the pic of Sharon HIV+ but sounds like Lisa and she have the same haircolor and dimensions.

The ugly: I went to Oriental Tanning on Normandy. My last visit there many months back was very satisfying. Today I got "Mola" who gave me NO intimacies and a crappy massage to boot. I understand a place has to be cautious but if you can't leave the customer smiling at least let him leave relaxed. Won't be back.

Cruzin', 6604 is a good place for a Jacksonville rub'n'tug. I don't think the ladies there ever get more intimate than that, but everyone has a friendly customer service attitude and I always feel like my time and money are well spent there.

Stay safe y'all!

- de la M.

Just Cruzin
01-05-05, 09:20
Hey Del,
Was this the Kelly chick with one implant? (One busted) Hooked up with her on Phillips a few months ago, said she lived over off Main, nice but no CIM.
No complaints from me on 6604, still feeling good after that massage by Kay.
Safe Hunting,
JC

PWhipped
01-05-05, 09:29
When and where? PM each and all, Raye, is it Tues or Wens? 11th -12th? Where?? If you feel unsafe, just PM all we know that are OK. PW

NowAndThen
01-05-05, 10:32
Sorry to have tosay that WORK interfers with fun... I will be unable to attend but please give the FUN details afterwards.

Delamancha
01-05-05, 12:20
Doesn't sound like the same Kelly, cruzin'. This gal was real cute but had a bit of acne. Great body that doesn't look lopsided.

I won't be in the Jacksonville area next week but have fun be safe and do right by Sonny for me.

- de la M.

The Prawl
01-05-05, 14:22
Also please let me know when and where so I can arrange to be there.

Thanks,

Delamancha
01-05-05, 17:24
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/121804/nec_17459104.shtml

RaynMan55
01-06-05, 08:51
Hey PW,

Check your inbox. Matter of fact, all my senior friends, check your inbox. If I left anyone out, PM me.

Be safe,
Ray

Jaas
01-06-05, 19:59
Hello brothers,

I'm going to be in JAX for one night next week and was wondering if you guys could point me to a decent strip joint. I know this board is normally for mongering, but I'm just looking for a place with good looking girls and good attitudes. Extras not required, but if available, all the better!

Thanks for the help everyone,

Jaas

Dirty Dog
01-06-05, 22:22
Hey Raynman55

I'll be passing through the area a few times in the next few weeks not to sure what exact days but send me some info and maybe I can join all of you.

Jimmy_Steel
01-07-05, 10:37
I drove down main the other day, someone important must have died cause there was a cop on almost every corner. A hudge motorcade went through while i was tring to cruse. I did However see 2 pretty good WSWs (7ish on sw scale) around 4th street both were dressed in simi sexy dresses. they were walking seperate about a block apart and were definatly working cause they both gave me the look. With all the cops I passed. I have been reading this board for a while I'm wondering where sin city is?

Yumbo
01-07-05, 11:37
I have tried the club on Lane avenue and I must have picked the wrong girl, as there was nothing happening that afternoon. Still good action at Cinders and also Pony's. I went to Pony for the first time a month ago and was pleasantly surprised. There were 10 girls there during the day and 5 or 6 of them were fairly high on the scale. It is more expensive, but it was a nice change. I prefer the clubs and feel much safer in them. I have not had a good expeience with any of the girls I have picked up on Phillips Hwy. Hopefully this will be a great New Years for all!

Urbanite
01-07-05, 18:20
It's a shame that incident occurred (not unexpected in this town, albeit). Was probably the best one in the area as far as I am concerned, but all good things must come to an end in the AMP world--at least in the Baptist Belt.

RaynMan55
01-07-05, 22:29
Hey Dog...check your box....

Jimmy_steel,

I wondered what the hell was up also. must have been the area same time as you, but of course, with that much heat around, didnt expect to find anything, so I left......

Which brings me to my next report......and it aint a good one...... after cruising thru main a couple of days ago and seen the LEO parade, I left the area headed over to Sin city. Been a really long time since Ive been back there...and there wasnt squat....headed over to the Mcduff/Lennox/ edgewood loop. Only saw 6foot Barbie in a mini dress. Dang she must have just gotten out from the Pea farm 'cause the beyotch had some junk in the trunk...and the front seat......and in the glove compartment......headed over to Lane and <yawn> was ready to give it up. Was driving down Lakeshore and turned right on San Juan, when a female LEO waves me over. Seems like made a illegal turn. Didnt see the sign that said "no right turn on red" But I got tell you, this was the FINEST of Jax's finest. Brunnette, I'm guessin 25 yo, about 5'4, 'b' cup...kinda hard to tell under the vest....reminded me of Kristin from a few months ago... You know its a bad mongering day when the best thing you see all day is a cop........but she was fine.... I almost wanted to say something to get her to frisk me...

Be safe!

King Mong
01-08-05, 01:03
Well after seeing all the posts about Leo in the past week or so on Main, I gotta let you guys know my story. I was travelling down Pearl, made a left on 27th. About halfway to Main the light turns green, and most of you know that that light at Main/27th is a very short one, so I sped up to make it, which I did.

Needless to say, one of Jax.'s finest got behind me so I kept it cool. All the way up until I got close to the trailer park/Mirage on the right then Leo puts the lights on. I pull into the Mirage parking lot, because there are about 5 guys out in the lot (don't want to get put on the ground by Leo and somehow have my neck broken like what has been happening). Well anyway to make a long story short, 3 cops ended up pulling in the lot w/ guns drawn and the ghetto bird (police heli) was overhead. According to Leo that pulled me, (a fairly decent looking w/ female...minus the glock and vest) there had just been a robbery in the area and I was leaving at a high rate of speed.

Well, I wanted to ask them what were the robbers driving since the vehicle I was in would make me doubt if the person were commiting petty robberies, but I didn't. Anyway, nothing came of that besides some slightly stained drawers and not the stains you get used to in this hobby.

I said all this to say this. Having been a witness to similar activities in Atlanta for two Superbowls and some Olympic games, LE is really in crunch time to clean up areas, get rid of vagrants, etc. With Main and Springfield being so close to Talleyrand, and being crime areas in general, I think it will get a lot hairier before the game comes and goes so all of you guys be extra careful and don't give Leo a reason to f*ck up your good day, stay aware of them. Needless to say, this mongering mission ended before I thought it would. Sorry for rambling if I did.

Stewie Griffin
01-08-05, 09:18
LOL I just got pulled over AGAIN the the other day on main street. It was about 12:30 am and I was coming back from San Pablo. Cop lights me pulls me over and does the license,registration thing. Then asks me if i know how fast i was going. I said yes 35mph. He said no you were doing 37 and told me I had better watch my speed and that I was lucky this time becuase he was going ot let me "slide"... LOL I was like you have got to be kidding me.

[QUOTE=King Mong]Well after seeing all the posts about Leo in the past week or so on Main, I gotta let you guys know my story. I was travelling down Pearl, made a left on 27th. About halfway to Main the light turns green, and most of you know that that light at Main/27th is a very short one, so I sped up to make it, which I did.QUOTE]

Mr C
01-11-05, 00:00
The new Justice Coalition is on line, and guess what! Our favorate section in no where to be seen. Did some busted monger sue them or did they figure out how great that page was to us who hunt sidewalk stewardesses.

Mr C

PWhipped
01-11-05, 08:40
Hey, last night was so so, a few around Lane.

My fav was not at Cocktails last night, maybe another night.

Will meet with the guys to honor Sunny tonight, Ray has the plan and the place.

My little blonde sweetie may come to Jax, anyone interested, 20yo, 5'6", 120 lbs, C. very pretty and young.

Wet dreams, PW

Old Benz
01-11-05, 18:15
Alicia is a great provider at a great price. If you want a big breasted lady who give great BBBJ and loves her art form Alicia is the gal. She is headed your way 1/27-29. I'm going btry to get her to stop in AL in route to you guys. Check out her website. http://www.alicia4u.com/

I believe the great Pwhipped can also comment on this lady.

Beafe,

Oldbenz

PM me for more info if needed.

Florida Cracker
01-11-05, 19:15
Don't usually post here on my eastern neighbor's board, but...

Florida law allows you to drive up to 5 mph over the speed limit with just a warning, no ticket. Any LEO that stops you and gives you crap and says otherwise is trying to find a reason to bust you. Be safe fellow mongers.

Mr Pockets
01-12-05, 06:40
The new Justice Coalition is on line, and guess what! Our favorate section in no where to be seen. Did some busted monger sue them or did they figure out how great that page was to us who hunt sidewalk stewardesses.

Mr CThis may have something to do with the JC member who was busted a couple of months ago. Maybe they didn't like seeing their own on the pages of "Shame, Shame, Shame."

Mr Pockets

Former resident and occasional visitor of Jax.

RaynMan55
01-14-05, 09:07
Driving back into town yesterday afternoon, I get a call from an old friend, Trianna, wanting to know if I was up for a visit. Well.....DUH....... She's about 5'4, 115' auburn shoulder length hair, young looking 30. I dont normally dine at the Y, but the sight of that shaved poon.......yummy.....

Be safe!

Robo18
01-14-05, 10:04
Hi,

Lurking for awhile now, how would I go about contacting her?

Mr C
01-16-05, 23:41
I guess it is time to log a few new Monger reports from the Monger Mobile.

Had some luck recently on Timmiquana, an area I have not had much success in. Picked up a very tall WSW named Luann. Very tall, great body and a great BJ to completion for a Jackson. Went back a couple of days later and picked up another girl, quite a bit younger, and very craked out. Good BJ, but not as good as Luann. She did tell me though, the main stroll is up 110th street, down Catoma, up Timmiquana and back to 110th on Seaboard. They also hang out around the Post Office on Wesconnect Blvd.

Also had some good times up North Main around 63rd street. Picked up a very young (20 or so) blonde who was very perinod, but once she settled down, gave some very good head to completion. Have not seen her since. Hope she is not in jail. Don't think this poor girl could handle it.

Also up North Main, picked up and old regular, Chairty. Chairty looks good, and will do about anything to please.

And last but not least, ran across another old reliable over on Mcduff. Debbie, a hispanic looking chick, but says she is 1/2 black and 1/2 Italian. Debbie is very very eager to please, and all for a Jackson. Debbie told me she just did 50 days of a 60 day sentince at the Pea Farm. She also seems to have gotten herself a little bit pregnant.

Well, thats about it from Mr C for the last month or so.

They are still out their, but the LE are really doing a full court press. Be careful.

RaynMan55
01-19-05, 08:52
Hi,

Lurking for awhile now, how would I go about contacting her?

Hmm....2 posts.....wanting info.......LEO superbowl crackdown......your kidding , right?

Please, dont take offence. I'm just busting on you a little....(Climbing on soapbox) Now, we all know this forum is about sharing information. However, discretion is a must and is necessary to protect the ladies and ourselves. Just ask the former VP of the Justice Coalition rag. In order to get information, you have to post often and not just inquiries about this girl or that. It would be foolish to think LEO does NOT read these boards, but with a little creative writing, we can all still share info. The point is post info, post often, be patient, become senior status, and have fun......(getting off soapbox)...I'm done now :)

Now for the good part. Went to Cinders for the very first time Monday afternoon. I know, I know......"you have never been to Cinders, Ray?" Been always driving by thru my Mcduff/Lennox/Edgewood Loop, but never pulled the trigger, so to speak. Went inside, and after a few minutes , while my eyes adjusted to the dark, met Sherry, blonde w/huge breasticles.. :) Had a a few get aquainted dances, but she was little nervous. Being that I told her it was my firsts time there, she kinda gave me the 3rd degree. It is understandable though. My next visit will probably more relaxed.

Didnt see crap on the strolls...Lane....Mcduff/lennox/edgewood......Damn this Superbowl.........

Smitty Smitt
01-28-05, 09:45
Hey guys,

Long time no hear from. With the superbowl being right around the corner, uncle LEO has stepped up their efforts on Phillips and McDuff. I heard from a few of the girls earlier in the week and they are laying low for a while. Julie is back and eager to please those that know her well. Nothing new out there that I have found over the past 3 weeks to tell. I was on Main last week and saw nothing but skanks lurking around the trailer park. Maybe when the crowds get her next week, they will bring in some of their girls to keep us all smiling!

Stay safe

Maloso1
01-29-05, 18:16
Hello Fellow Hobbyists,

Flying to Jax on Monday for a few days and would appreciate any info on where the action is or #'s, I'm staying at a hotel near the riverwalk? I know it's close to the stadium.

PM me with any info and if your ever in L.A. will return the favor.

Thanks,

Maloso

Mighty Max
01-29-05, 23:56
I have had such a hard time getting on to the board to post!!! I had several basic reports that I thought could have been helpful at the time... one was a possible LEO setup, but I couldn't get on. I kept getting a message telling me that the Server was busy... I was able to get on to the main page but never to the "Main Index" of the forum. I was also able to get on to other sites so I imagine that it was not my old computer. I was just wondering.
Max

Stewie Griffin
01-31-05, 19:46
I was wondering when the board would get up and running again.

Will be back later to post more info.

Glad to see the boards up and running again.

ShadowMan
02-01-05, 19:50
I was East bound on Emerson at St. Augustine when I spotted a BSW. She gave me the look and the hand signal, so I start looking for a good place to turn around. This was about 5 pm, and I'm the paranoid type so I drive a few more blocks - maybe two - and what do I see? It's a LEO convention.

Well, I would have liked to have stayed but I forgot my fez and nickname badge, so I split.

I've traveled Phillips every night this week, and all I've seen LEO everywhere.

Now, the good news is that at the AMP over on Atlantic there is a nice new girl whom I christened Dallas. She gives one excellent massage, has a great attitude and is about a 7. She's kind of skinny though, and so when the mama-san asked me why I called her Dallas, I explained that she's flat as the state of texas. Mama-san laughed and laughed, but we didn't tell Dallas the joke.

So, I'm on my way out and another monger is on his way in. I say good evening and tell him to ask for Dallas, to which he said "thanks". Anybody here remember that incident?

Later, and let's all play safe out there!

PWhipped
02-02-05, 09:08
My last vist to Jax, had a great time, met some of the guys at Cocktails for a rememberance of Sonny. Left and went to Cinders, great time again after initial cat fight among the ladies. Be sure to see the red head and the very nice little blonde.

Also visited the Pony again, like the place, good times to be had.

Went back to Cocktails, met a fantastic one there.

Any of my fellow mongers from out of town Jax, PM me. I have some info for out of towners coming to visit.

I only hope the site is working when I need to reply. Been staying on *** since site has been so off.

Wet dreams, PW

Smitty Smitt
02-05-05, 20:38
Hey guys,

What's going on with the site? The biggest mongering week of all time has come to town, and we can't pass the word on what's going on, and where to find it!

FYI, I did get to partake of a couple of out of towners that werent too thrilled with the weather this week. They were from Atlanta and were eager to give me a reason to head up to Hotlanta real soon!

RaynMan55
02-08-05, 08:42
Man, did I feel like a crack ho without a rock....hehe Gots ta have my daily forum fix. Glad to see Jackson has ironed out the problems.

Since the board went down, I still managed to go trolling a bit, but it's been tricky with that big party going on downtown. Did manage to find a couple of old friends on North main. Saw Shay,early 30's, 5'8', 120, long curly red hair, really pretty blue eyes. Did her twice and never going above 2 Jax. Met up with Kelly (aka KK). Pretty brunnette, 26yo, 5'2, 115. BUT.......she managed to really piss me off. Picked her up and was driving out , when we saw Shay again and Kelly asked me to stop. She not only spoke to Shay but also to the dealer she was walking with. I'm quickly doing a 360degree scan of the area to make sure Uncle LEO isnt driving by. Not good to have crack ho and crack dealer together in or near you car.... She procceded to drive around trying to find a spot. I know a few but before I picked her up I scout them out and LEO was too close. So I assumed she had a spot. Well, after driving around for frickin 15 minutes I notice she's acting very paranoid. I'm pissed right now, so I tell her if we are going to do this we need to do this now or she need to get the hell out of my car. I find a stop and she proceeds to bob on my knob. I tell you it's real thrill to Sk**l F**k a ho thats pissed you off.....adds a little "umph" to the experience. SHe told me not to CIM, but I did not listen....She pisssed me off, she got what she deserved.... Now dont get me wrong, I dont always treat the girls like this. I usually treat them well and I get the same in return. Not this time. Funny thing, a few days later I call up to find another girl and lo and behold Kelly was there and wanted to see me. Yeah, right.......... told her that I didnt like the way our last visit went and she really had me pissed. She tried to give me the sob story....blah, blah..daughters birthday....4 years old....no money.....blah, blah. She should have thought of that beforehand....though the thought did occur to me that I could take advantage of the situation and play up the pissed off customer and mabe get extras......will have to mull that over...hmmm

Anyways, that's it for now. Will be crusin today... Be safe and happy mongering.

RaynMan55
02-09-05, 09:05
Hooked up with Tracy from Edgewood yesterday after work. Hadn't seen her in quite a while and thought , "what the heck". Now for you new guys, Tracy is about 5'6, 110, blonde, blue eyes.....and now missing more teeth....She used to be missing a few teeth on her left upper rows, now it looks like the other side is gone. Makes her kind look like a rabbit when she smiles. Still cute in a redneck ho sort of way...hehe. Well, picked her up and caught up on the past few months. Seems like she just checked out of the Pea farm 'cause she gained weight and it actually looked good on her. She even got her titties back!!! Anyways, we had some fun and took her back to her place. Driving home, I caught a wiff of something......dang, ho funk has struck again. Pulled over into a gas station and went to the back seat. Sure enough, "Tracy" was still there. Had to rush back home before the SO in order to get the upholstery cleaner, Febreeze, and bleach wipes to sanitize the Ho-mobile.... I really hate it when the ho's mark their territory like that....

Be safe and Happy mongering!!

RaynMan55
02-09-05, 09:13
Oh, Forgot one other thing......

Did any of you see a really hot blonde standing at the bus stop on Philips, in front of these office building just south of the trailer park? She had long, staight blonde hair and wearing a short dinim mini skirt. I did the loop-d-loop a few times, and the last time it looked like she was watching me as I drove by. I tapped the brakes a few times and I saw her pick her bag up off the ground and It appeared she was walking my way. So I pulled over to make a u-turn and by the time I whipped around....she was GONE!!!! Man, She was the hotest thing I've seen on Philips in a while. Come on...somebody fess up...who beat me to the punch. Oh, this occurred about 1 to 1:30 in the afternoon...... Come on, kiss and tell........

Mighty Max
02-12-05, 03:00
It has taken me about 40 tries to get on the forum... finally in the middle of the night I am able to get on this site. I keep getting a message telling me "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." This is really getting frustrating. I saw a hottie walking down Cassett (Long dark hair) but she was picked up before I could turn around and get her.

Hey fellow Mongers.... if you are hunting for some ladies... please don't tail gate the cars in front of you. I had a couple of cars do this and it really forced me to pass on some ladies.

The Prawl
02-13-05, 08:56
Wanted to post some of this earlier but with the boards being down.

OK, tried the new AMP on Bowden yesterday. Got BB and it was very nice HJ finish which was very nice.

Last week went to J&D had a nice time with Apple It was one of the best AMP massage's I have every had. She did HJ and BJ.

Phillips lots of LEO for the game, did pick up one down by the Amoco station. Nice BBBJTC, she look a bit latino but in the dark truck it was hard to see. She stated for 120 that you can do anything to her. But she did not have a phone, she told me she is normally around the Amoco after 7pm.

Smitty Smitt
02-14-05, 09:18
I havent been to any of the AMP's in quite a while, I am going to check out the new one on Bowden today, BB sounds familiar to me! Does J&D have any good looking girls these days?

Stewie Griffin
02-17-05, 08:57
I have not seen much on the streets lately.

So hit Cinder's as usual. Seems to be touch and go in there lately, or maybe it is just me. Had a dance with April. Ugh. Top ten worst dance ever.

Danced with Jada who is still one of my favorites.

And got a dance from Star (I think thats her name). For some reason I am digging this girl. I don't know if it is the glasses or what. But I could see myself blowing some money on her.

Not sure if i posted this yet. Hit rico's before heading to Cinder's. How that place is still open is beyond me.

Panama02
02-19-05, 09:25
Does anyone know where the tall darkhaired dancer went that use to be at Cocktail? If you ever had a dance from her you know who i mean. I was in there yesterday and didn't see her. Been outa town lately so nothing to report.

Thanks and be safe out there.

Grappler
02-19-05, 10:31
There has been several WSW's hanging at the big blue house behind the Chinese eatery, at 16th and Main. One in particular real petite lil gal (Kimmie?), hangs there and around the grocery store around the corner. Very enthusiastic! Really enjoys her work from what I hear.

RaynMan55
02-20-05, 21:20
Hey panama,

Havent seen her around in a while either. Think she may have been busted by management and let go. I heard they fired the dayshift manager too....

Smitty Smitt
02-21-05, 20:54
Hey gents,

I was heading out to Jax Beach this morning around 11 and spotted a cute WSW on Atlantic Blvd east of the mall, wearing blue denim shorts and a tank top. She had reddish hair. Once I spotted her, I did a U-ey to get back to the spot, and notice 3 other mongers making the first approach. After watching the triple U-ey in the middle of Atlantic Blvd, monger #1 scored big and scooped her right up. Whomever you are in the maroon Ford Ranger, let us know if it was a good as it looked!

RaynMan55
02-22-05, 08:56
Wow....never thought Regency would be a stroll...might have to check it out. Got work to do over at Jax beach in the afternoon.....

Just Cruzin
02-22-05, 09:53
Having Monday off I decided to make an extended run. Here are the unfortunate results.
I started at north Main Monday Morning, only seeing one slightly weathered SW, so off to Phillips which yielded nothing. A quick swing up to Spring Park and Emerson and I spotted a chick hick hiking, I offer her a ride, she is a SW going to work up on 16th and Main. From a distance a 6 on the SW scale, up close a 3 at most. We bargain for BJ in exchange for a ride, not a bad deal. Said her name is Lynn. Piss poor attitude, I guess I picked her up before her morning hit of crack. Needless to say, I skipped the BJ and wished her a productive day. She was carrying an off yellow purse that looked more like a small suit case. Avoid her.
Next, up further on north Main, I spotted a nice looking Hispanic, offered her a ride, another mistake. Let's just say, so cracked up it was hard for her to maintain her attention during a poor BBBJ. So after a few attempts, had to kick her to the curb as well. Said her name is Brandi, but she was so high, I don't think she knew if it was day or night. Carried a small black purse with an "a" on it. Another one to avoid. The good news, only out one jack and a few hours of hunting.
Made a run over to Lane, Edgewater, McDuff and back over to Phillips with no results. Even checked out Sin City which has been dead it seems for the past six months or more.
But the search for SW continues.
If anyone is interested, in the Jax TU Jax Therapy is advertising $50 for massage. Hopefully with more AMPs the competition will increase and prices will come down.
Happy Hunting!
JC

Psyche
02-22-05, 21:04
Been there 3 times now. There is a rather a large blonde girl that jumps on you the second you walk thru the door and will not leave you alone. Too bad as there are some fairly nice ones there. Had a dance with Georgia, thin dark haired girl,I'd take a pass next time. I will continue to try the place as the rooms are okay and the girls are always changing. Psyche

King Mong
02-22-05, 23:40
I think I had the misfortune of the aforementioned hispanic chick on N Main a few months ago. Was she taller and thin (nice size not crackhead thin)? If so, I can 2nd the "avoid her".

Down 63rd there is a thinner wsw that hangs out from time to time. I'd rate her a 5 once she's in the car (looks better from farther away). However, she is eager to please and swallow.

Glad to see the board is back stable. Headed out cruizin shortly, wish me luck :)

RaynMan55
02-23-05, 08:43
Hey JC,

I saw that same chick Monday, too. I had picked her up before and posted about her a while back. She looked really good back then, not too street worn yet, but still was high as a kite. Wanted me to drive her around and finally stopped at a place off of 33rd. Asked me to wait.... I didnt.... Knew it was going to be a huge waste of time... Saw Belinda walking up north main yesterday. She 19, brunnette, 5'3,100lbs or so, about a 5. Did her once, but was not very impressed. Even though she had a few things in her favor, i.e. young, slim... it still didnt make the experience any better.

Dang, I was hoping things would get better now that the Superbowl is gone.
I'm hangin' a $20 bill on my car antenna and goin' trollin today. I'll report what I see ....or dont.....

Be safe!

Just Cruzin
02-23-05, 09:26
Just a quick report on Jax Therapy on Bowden. I went for the $50 special thinking it would be an hour, silly me, it was 30-45 min. As far as I could tell BB was the only one working. Nice lady, great body, in her 30ies. Overall a 7. About the sam as what Prawl reported. I didn't get the impression they were trying to build a client base, more like catch customers coming off the interstate since it is right there. Not a repeat place for myself since IMHO there are better AMPs in Jax and more popping up.
Happy hunting for those hidden treasures,
JC

Jactionville
02-23-05, 16:10
Greetings!

I just moved back to Jacksonville after being away for almost 2 years. Can anyone tell me what the action is like along Timuquana Rd. and Catoma these days? Before, there was quite a few SWer's to choose from. Is it still the same?

Also, are the any AMPS on the westside? Thanks for any information that you can provide.

-Jactionville

Jimmy_Steel
02-23-05, 21:08
Guys,

I did the mother of all stupid things this week. I had a bit to much to drink and picked up a so-so girl on main for a fuc* about a 5 on sw scale. Anyway she said we could rent a room at a place (crack House) for 5 dollars. The G's were real cool let us in the room and brought me free crack and i hit it. BIG mistake. Next thing I know im out 200 dollars and barely got laied cause the shit kept my dick from gettig hard. Now I have never done crack before this and i just dont understand why people would get hooked on it. I mean yea after that first hit you want more but once that night passes I felt like the biggest Sucka in the city. But all and all I felt it a good life experance. I also went for a cruse around east main there after and spoted a blond at the upmost end of main for action (out bound). She was at a bus stop and it looked like a sting to me. around the shell station (MLK) I saw a cute blond but didnt stop due to leo. I saw a few fatties on 63rd and main and thats about it. Home I went. You know I have often wondered. Would we get royal treatment from the crack ****** we employ if we had some crack? Cause we could buy it in bulk compaired to what these guys charge the ******. Just food for thought... I know Im an unknown on this board but i have posted a lil in every city ive traveled to and posted all i know. Due to my relationships with non pros and work it has been limited. Now im single and ready to monger cause its so much cheaper! I have only 1 question what the hell is sin city?

RaynMan55
02-24-05, 08:52
Hey Jimmy,

What the heck were you thinking??? Doin' crack with the hoes in a crack house!!! A good percentage of the time, it might get you rolled, so consider yourself lucky. As for your next question, I too have thought about whether the hoes would treat you nicer if you had a handfull of rock.... There are a few "distributors" that know me, but dont think it would be worth getting busted with the s**t in my car....and for your last question, Sin city. I got to ask this first, so please dont take offence....didja do a search on the board for sin city references.... I only ask because it is a common question and quite a few of us have written about it, so there is info on the board..... ok, enough of the soapbox crap..... Did a cruise around town and man, was it depressing. Only ones I saw out and about were a couple of obviously tweekin hoes on north main.....I may need to change out my $20 with a $50 and replace it on my car antenna when I go trollin....hope it changes my luck.

Be Safe and Happy Mongering

Just Cruzin
02-24-05, 09:55
Jimmy
After you do your search on Sin City (a neigborhood off Atlantic), I would not bother with it since it has been dead for so long. As far as the rest of the areas, made a mid day run on Phillips, with no doable candidates. There was one hanging behind the convenience store, brunette, but she was so ugly I couldn't even tell if she was a chick. Spotted another one a few streets south, long blonde hair, sun glasses, ball cap, ripped jeans, made a swing back, got the eve over the sunglasses, but looked like, "Get the F*** away from me" eye. Looked for her a hour later with no results.
My SW therory is either they are vacationing on the Pea farm or found Sugar Daddies. But like always a new batch will start popping up. Just stick to the monger rules and be careful.
JC

Smitty Smitt
02-24-05, 16:06
Hey guys,

Its been really dead allover town for the past few weeks. With the exception of the one sighting near Regency earlier in the week, I havent had anything to write about. Has anyone seen Theresa lately? The last time I saw her she was running with a girl named Angie down in the Baymeadows area. Is Julie still around?

Let the Hunt Begin

John Wayne
02-24-05, 20:02
Hey all,

I was in town the week before the superbowl and had a blast. Due to the forum being down, this is the first chance i had to post. When i got to town, i stopped by cinders and got a nice bbbjcim from lynn (5 in looks, 8 in performance) . I had seen her before as well as sherry and i think sherry is the better of the two. but for .5, who am i to complain.

I then made it by cocktails and had a back room dance which included a bbbjcim from a slim brunette who's name i forget. She was decent (solid 8) and the cost was two dances plus a jackson.

Finally made it over to phillips where i gave sarah a ride to her place off emerson and we did bbbj for .3. Sarah was a slim brunette, about a 7 but a space cadet for sure. As i lived in jax for 5 yrs, i do know some of the places. I used to live in the century 21 complex off atlantic, so cumming back to town is always nice. Later guys.

Diverr

RaynMan55
02-25-05, 08:35
I agree with you guys. It's been pretty dead. Made my usual runs around town yesterday and didnt see anything. Even made a run thru regency to see if that redhead is strolling again. Hey JC, I think that blonde was the same one I saw last week in the same area. Ive cruised thru there looking for her again, hoping this time I'd have better luck. You should have taped a $20 bill to your ho-mobile antenna and probably would have gotten a better reception...LOL..

Tracy from edgewood has been calling me lately, havent had the appetite for her. The ho-funk was a real mood killer the last time I saw her. I hope a new batch of hoes pop up soon.....need some strange......

Be safe!

Psyche
02-25-05, 18:24
Tried this post the other day, and it did not make it. I've been to Pony's 3 times now and there is a big blonde lady there that bugs you from the moment you enter the place. Wish they'd stop her, as it puts me in the wrong frame of mind. Had a dance with Georgia, slim brunette, I'd take a pass next time. I'll keep trying, as the rooms are okay and the talent changes often, Psyche

Stewie Griffin
02-25-05, 21:50
I have never really like Pony's.... Have been in there a couple of times and there was never anything going on and the ladies just were not very friendly...

Hit Cinder's again.... Seems my girl Star quit... Oh well....Another one bites the dust. I will have to check them out at night again to see who they have working these days....

Well it seems my username is gone and I am now Member #2971.... How odd...

Went cruising up main street last night and saw nothing...

Hopefully things will start to pick up...

Anybody been to any new AMP's??? I stopped trying them out of the paper. Seems I was having no luck at all...

Stewie Griffin
02-25-05, 21:52
I am now a Senior Member!!!! Woohoooooo

I thought this day would never come... I would like to thank all the hoes that have made this possible...

Hey raynmann when is our next get together.. And where in the world did Roninfl go???

And where is pwhipped hiding???

Jactionville
02-28-05, 13:32
Today at lunch, I went crusing around Timuquana Road and Lane Avenue on the westside. On Catoma Street (off of Timuquana Rd), I saw a BSW who was waiving at cars. I haven't seen her before. She was pretty hefty but a SWer nevertheless. I also saw a WSW who I recognized as "Aggie". She has gotten really fat since I have been away. She's been walking that area for years and I'm certain that she is infested with something. She looked really bad.

On Lane Avenue, I saw another WSW. She had long brown hair and was fairly short. She was wearing a white tanktop and jean shorts. She was probably in her mid-thirties but was fairly slim and looked pretty interesting.

It looks like they may be coming out since the rain has stopped. I predict that tonight will be good in all areas since they haven't been able to walk (or make money) in a few days.

Good Luck to all!!

RaynMan55
02-28-05, 17:41
Congrats, Who knew, on your Senior status. Dont know whats going on with inadvertant name change, but we still know its you. :) Great to have you onboard, Jactionville. Always good to have another set of eyes posting on the board....

Made a run thru the usual spots and was pretty dead. My saving grace, this afternoon was a phone call from an old fav. Michelle is 5'4 1/2"(she emphasized that.. go figure), 115, short blonde hair, 36yo. She did well in a pinch. She used to hang around alot up on north main, but she snagged herself a shugadaddie and is driving around now in her own (borrowed) car.

As for the next International Ho-chasers Society, Jax Chapter, board meeting, it'll have to be after I get back in town. I'm off for 3 weeks attending a seminar....in other words, I'll be trolling in another city for 3 weeks..LOL I'll see what kind of interest I can drum up when I get back.

Be safe and Happy Mongering!!

Just Cruzin
03-01-05, 09:51
Made a run Saturday, spotted another blonde, definitely SW, by Centerfold, that I had seen about a month ago. She wasn't the same one as a few days ago, more punk rockish and maybe even pregnant. Looped back and she was gone. The only sighting of the day for me.
Made a morning run down Phillips, spotted a tag team, two brunettes I saw by the Amco station yesterday. This morning they were on Spring Park and San Diego I think. One was wearing a very baggy red and white sweat pant suit. Probably a bigger girl. The other was just as unappealing. Passed on them and headed to work. Hey Ray I think putting the 20 dollar bill on the antenna is working, a few are coming out. We'll see what this PM brings.
safe hunting,
JC

King Mong
03-02-05, 00:08
63rd st. east of Main is kind of hit and miss. During the afternoons u can usually find 2 or 3 towards the end of the street near the convenience store. I know where the wsw that swallows stays (well approximately because she kind of pointed to her house) but I also know that she has a man (what is up w/ these guys that keep women that they know are turnin' tricks, huh!) so I'm not just going to knock on the door.

On a 2nd note, the other evening I was going up Main w/ a couple of beers in me after leaving the Fox, and I saw our least favorite HSW. On a good note, she was not high or tweaking and I will say that the service was much better, though not great. Decent conversation and she has lived in a couple of places that I've lived but who cares, right? So if you pick her up and she isn't tweakin', its probably worth your time, otherwise, boot her ass to the curb.

Jax Sparky
03-02-05, 17:31
I cruised Lane Ave. today(Wed) didn't see anything. On main saw 2 WSW around 18th just before US1. Both of them looked good. 1st one was a 5'6", 140lbs had her white pimp that never got too far away. 2nd ho was 5'8", 130lbs, neither girl would get off the corner and lots of people around. Sorry to say that I did not partake. This was around 11am. LE was light on Main.

I cruised Sin City. I don't know what happened there. Sure is dead over there. I saw one girl out, but she didn't appear to be a SW. No LE out.

I will be participating more on the board.

We need some strange in Jax.

Oh Well, Happy Hunting and Be Safe,

Jax

Smitty Smitt
03-02-05, 18:36
My first post as a Senior Member. I cruised up Philips today around noon, and spotted a WSW at the bus stop near the convenience store. She was about a 5 on the SW scale and wearing a red jogging suit, but Uncle LEO and crew had a speed trap set up near University so I passed her up. Be on the lookout for a silver Ford Expedition with tinted windows that LEO is using these days!
Sin City has all but dried up. I havent seen any action over there in months.
I will try again later this evening and hopefully my luck will be better.

RaynMan55
03-03-05, 08:54
Hey congrats Silent Nited on you new status......we knew you had it in you :)

Yeah, Sin City has been a wasted drive lately. I even have driven past 2 houses the hoes used to stay at. Both appear to have new owners and have been cleaned up......(sigh).......some of you may remember Jessica in the area. She used to be in either one of those houses......

I was driving down Atlantic Blvd, just south of the Alt 1 overpass, when I spotted a young brunnette standing on the corner. The Hodar was working telling me "target verified." She had the signs....no purse.....looking at cars in both directions.......a little street worn..... So I do a couple of loop-d-loops for security purposes and to try and get good eye contact. And I'll be damned, she doesnt even look at me. I know she has noticed this idiot circling around.... Oh well, She probably didnt notice the $20 bill on my antenna.....

I'm headed out to the beaches for work today. I may swing by there and hit some of the other streets in the area in the off chance the ladies moved not far. Will cruise Mayport and Jax Beach for anything new.....

Putting a $50 bill on my mongermobile antenna.........

Be safe!

PWhipped
03-03-05, 13:45
Lock up your girls, I cumming. See you guys next week?? I will be there, any new clean stuff for me, still looking for an Asian delight. Some one E-mail or PM about Cocktails??? PW

RaynMan55
03-03-05, 17:46
....I'd have more time to monger.....
Hey PW, looks like ya'll have to have a meeting without me. I'm leaving the 6th to SLC for business. 3 long , freakin' weeks trying to monger among the mormons... boy is that going to suck..... Have a few beers on me!

Ladder40
03-03-05, 22:13
First post as Senior Member, Haven't seen anything worth mentioning since before the Super Bowl. Only one hook up late on north main around 63 actually went into her trailer. Femaile roomate No trio AHAH. Can't remember name Cindy? older 40ish. Other than that found Lois again once on King and Edison decent BBBJCIM. See once in a while on Mayport RD and occasionally on Lane. Later trolling more tommorrrow

Mighty Max
03-04-05, 17:45
Well the other night I was driving around looking. I saw nothing on Phillips. So I figured what the hell... I headed downtown. There was nothing ... then

I saw a BSW heading down a side street near 63rd or so. I headed down another street and went around till I got to the street that she was on. When I got near her I saw that she was not my type... she must have been about 50 and ugly. I told her I was looking for someone and I was sorry to bother her... I quickly drove off.

I then pulled out onto Main St and saw a WSW. It was very cold and she was bundled up. She looked cute from what I could see. LOL was I wrong. The SW I picked up was a MAJOR CHICKEN HEAD. I mean she looked like she had a chicken head. She proceded to show me that she was not a cop and then reached over and took a feel. I was thinking maybe if I double bagged I we could work something out. This chick was nothing but a scam... she wanted some money up front promising anything I wanted. I started driving to a location and she told me ... "No I don't want to leave the area" then I turned around and when back up near where I picked her up... she then wanted me to pull right beside a church and do the deed there... yeah right 10 feet from Main street. I told her no way. I started to go down the back street and she said "no, not down here there was a car jacking about an hour ago ... it is not safe" I then turned around and dropped the b!tch off where I picked her up.

I really think she wanted me to pay her then park in a location where she was going tohave her pimp come up and rip me off. This Chicken Head is to be avoided at all cost.

Mighty Max

Diver3
03-06-05, 17:57
Been hanging out here for a year or so off and on, took Jackson about 6 months to finally upgrade me (stuff happens).

Anyway, have been on the scene in Portland Ore and Seattle for many years...

Been down here for a few months, haven't partaken much, but then again, there's always a learning curve in a new town/area.

Although, the last few Friday late morning-early afternoon, seem's to be some action on US1 north of downtown and before the airport.

Anyone else noticed this and possibly partaken? Have seen two different ladies and at first blush, they really don't look the part (like 8+'s) but they have the strut and the accessories.

Curious in St Augie.

Poon Doggy
03-08-05, 23:22
I've been kicked out of this forum since way back when Jackson upgraded the software. Old password didn't work and I have only been able to read posts since. I used to be Art Vandelay and had to join under a new name as you can see. I'll be posting more info soon guys. Glad to be back!

Smitty Smitt
03-09-05, 09:39
Hey fellas,
Despite all the construction, and traffic backed up, I hit paydirt on Tuesday around noon. There were four WSW on baymeadows near 95. I am not sure where they were all coming from or heading to, but they were near the restaraunt at I-95 walking towards the interstate. Be on the look out for Sandy, dark hair, decent looks, glasses, with a nice rear view. BBBJTCIM for .2 She says she is only passing through, but we have heard that line many times before.

Delamancha
03-09-05, 09:57
before 8 AM on Phillips an odd-looking setup at the Mini Mart (near Centerfolds). One walker on the road in front of the store, hoodie pulled so tight you couldn't see her face, and 3 men standing by the payphones watching the highway. Be aware and careful out there.

- de la M.

Deboeg
03-09-05, 23:27
Are there any good escorts services in Jax downtown area?

Kestrel
03-10-05, 10:48
I've been kicked out of this forum since way back when Jackson upgraded the software. Old password didn't work and I have only been able to read posts since. I used to be Art Vandelay and had to join under a new name as you can see. I'll be posting more info soon guys. Glad to be back!Art,

If you're the same "Art", how did the Vegas trip pan out? I know you're confused now, but I also go by "falseprophet" other places. Are you the same guy that asked for info on "leini"? If so, drop me a pm. Next question: Are you in the Jax area? If so, I might have some info for that asian fix.

So Fla Satan
03-10-05, 16:18
Just became a "made" poster, will be posting about AMP's soon.

Stewie Griffin
03-10-05, 19:10
Are there any good escorts services in Jax downtown area?

I don't really like doing escort services... Never really had a good experience with them...

You can look in the paper and online for reviews of local escort services.. I do not think we are allowed to put links to other places on here.

Poon Doggy
03-10-05, 19:26
Sorry, not the same guy! But I'd still be willing to accept that asian info if you are willing! Ha!

Thanks > Poon Doggy a.k.a. Art Vandelay

PWhipped
03-10-05, 21:25
Stopped for a beer, and lo and behold Teresa is back, gained a few pounds, but looks good, says she is clean and will never go back to any drugs. Anyway, great service as usual. Even Trish was on good behaiver, treated me like a human(grin), hell she even looked fairly good, too heavy for me tho, she lightened her hair and was curling it while I was there, had make up on and damn, head and face looked decent. Have not visited any other spots this trip, go my cookies off at the AMP in Brunswick, saw MiMi , damn fine time, then met a loacal lady I know this morning and she is coming by tonight, so no more reports this time guys, have fun PW

Jimpur
03-10-05, 21:58
Hay pw,

Is that amp the one at ex 29 by tsa in the little shoping center? if so, what are the rates? Sound like service was good.

Thanks

Grappler
03-11-05, 14:54
Ok all Ya'll, I am trying to locate Kathleen a.k.a. "Kelli", I have a message for her from one of her friends in the state can.

"Kelli" Used to work all over Arlington, and Southside. Mostly Atlantic blvd.
Pic is attatched, now has short hair.

Thanks for the help.

The Fat Guy
03-11-05, 16:47
Been a while since I have posted and for good reasons. I have moved to Florahome, which is in the middle of nowhere and has less mongering activity than at a convent. Also the site has been giving me hell about logging in and getting to this section. Anyways I am glad to hear about Theresa being back from extended vacation, I might have to make a special trip to see her because I know the hour drive will be worth it. Hope to make it to Jax more often soon to be around the action again.
Good Luck out there guys and stay safe.
TFG

Florida Cracker
03-11-05, 19:17
Hey Fat Guy,

I hear there is a little action right up the road in Putnam Hall. Of course you could always take a longer drive down to Palatka and hang out at that high rise by the river. Man, Florahome. Talk about the boonies.

Poon Doggy
03-11-05, 20:07
During the long time I was unable to access this site, I did have several sessions with Ms. Houston at the Pony. She's a tall blonde, just slightly on the big side! You'll know her because she will probably attack you as soon as you enter the place. FS can be had in the private room for 3 Jacksons and it is a bit rushed but a much welcomed release if you are in need!

Haven't been in there lately so don't know if she's still there but I imagine the same services can be had with some of the other girls!

P.D.

Capa Negra 888
03-13-05, 03:40
Anybody know of any action in the Middleburg area? Or anyplace close by stuck here for a couple of months. I'm going to europe for a couple of months in the summer so I will posting more pictures. I can't wait. I will be hitting my favorite spots in southern Spain. And I might have to go to Crete for those non pro Scandanivian girls. Hummm there so easy. I still keep in touch with some from previous visits.

Capa

ezrider
03-13-05, 17:37
Stopped for a beer, and lo and behold Teresa is back, gained a few pounds, but looks good, says she is clean and will never go back to any drugs. Anyway, great service as usual. Even Trish was on good behaiver, treated me like a human(grin), hell she even looked fairly good, too heavy for me tho,I was in there last night and visited with T. Agree the the great service. Trish is hot and cold. One night she can be one of the meanest person the world to you and the next night you are her best friend.

On another note, anyone know where Brenda is these days? I heard something about her spending some time as a guest of the city. Trish acted like she did not know who I was talking about. Maybe they had a falling out.

On even another note, anyone remember Monica? Blonde about 5'9" ~130 lbs? She used to dance at San Juan and also at HP2.

RaynMan55
03-14-05, 01:50
Anybody know of any action in the Middleburg area? Or anyplace close by stuck here for a couple of months. I'm going to europe for a couple of months in the summer so I will posting more pictures. I can't wait. I will be hitting my favorite spots in southern Spain. And I might have to go to Crete for those non pro Scandanivian girls. Hummm there so easy. I still keep in touch with some from previous visits.

Capa

Hey Capa,

Dont even try in the Middleburg area. You'd have better luck in Jacksonville. Though the pickens in J-ville have been on the lean side since before the Superbowl......

Jactionville
03-14-05, 17:12
While driving back from taking care of some errands today, I was driving down Wesconnett Blvd on the Westside. I saw a short blonde walking by Jeb Stuart Middle High. She had on jeans and a yellow button up shirt. I looked over and noticed her great ass, and she gave me that “inquisitive” look. I thought to myself, she has to be a streetwalker, but she looks pretty damn nice. I drove down a little further, circled back and asked her for a ride. She accepted my offer. Come to find out, she was walking back from Hallmark in Cedar Hills where she bought some cards.

I exchanged greetings and found out that her name is Angie. She is a SW’er but was not working at the time, but she said that she would do something if I wanted. I agreed. She stopped at one house off of South Wesconnett to see if we could use it, but the owner said his kids were home, so she took me to her trailer off of Timuquana. The entire time she was very sweet and pleasant to talk to. She was also so cute. Probably mid thirties, about 5’2”, maybe 100 pounds at the most. Not cracked out at all.

We went to her room and all I had total was 40 bucks. She would have done FS if we could have found a condom, so I settled for a BJ while fondling her nice body. Her tits weren’t that great, but she had a nice ass and very soft skin. She took her time with me (spent almost 20 minutes with her) and let me release on her cute ass.

During the process, I thought “what a great time for some photos”! So I asked if I could take some of her with my camera phone and she agreed as long as I didn’t show her face. So….I took 4 photos and am sharing them with you. This was a great experience and I hope to see her again soon. She says she normally walked the Timuquana/Catoma Street route after midnights until 5am. She also mentioned that she normally works with another Indian street walker named “Blaze” whom supposedly has fake titties.

Keep a look out for this one. Her name is Angie and she is GREAT.

Smitty Smitt
03-14-05, 17:46
Way to go Jactionville. She looks like she was well worth the trip. I had a pertty good day myself. I was working out near Regency today, and headed back towards town on Arlington Expressway. I decided that it was a good time to swing through the Arlington Road area. Just as I got off the expressway, I notice a young cutie walking on the street near the conv store. I made the block and came back and parked down the street and waited. She walks up to me and starts up a conversation, so I ask where she was headed, and she said as always to visit a friend. I offered her a ride, and at first she said thanks but no thanks. I asked is she was sure, and she said OK. So we head out and I ask her name, and she says Brittney. I ask her age, and she says she is 19. I tell her that she looks awful young. She says its because of a daily dose of a certain "herbal" supplement that keeps her looking young. All in all, she rates a high 7 or low 8 on the SW scale, one of the best looking ones I have come across. Its amazing what a "jack" will get you these days. She didnt have digits, but I gave her mine. If you can catch up with her, its well the ride.

RaynMan55
03-14-05, 20:39
Great work, guys. Figures, I go out of town for business and my brothers find the new strange. I'm stuck in Mormon hell and there hasnt been anything.... I mean nothin'. No old skank, young skank.....I could go for any skank right now.... I'll be home soon enough, so keep those ho-mobiles a-trollin'

Be safe and Happy Mongering!

John Wayne
03-14-05, 22:12
I am in town for the week and stopped by Ricos to see Teresa based on Pwhips previous post. Had a great session with her. She is one talented woman for sure. The younger gal was there who i had seen before but I forget her name. She has lost some weight since last summer and is looking a lot better. Not as talented as teresa, but very cute.

Now after seeing Angies pictures, I might have to go look for her. Thanks guys, I always have fun in Jax (my former residence).

Diver

John Wayne
03-15-05, 21:40
Nice day for a drive, so I picked up Michelle off 63 and main. Slim young blonde who is very very talented. BJCIM for $.2. Dam do I need to move back here.

Did make a run down philips early evening but nothing spotted there. Did see one scary SW at Emerson just east of the 95 overpass. Some guy was picking her up as I saw her, but good for him as I would have never partook.

Diver

John Wayne
03-17-05, 16:33
Talk about a wet day. Did a bit of trolling on main st but saw nothing doable. Ran up philips and pretty much the same thing. So I stopped by Rico for a afternoon beer and treated myself to a nice BBBJCIM courtesy of Teresa. There were a couple of newbies in the bar no one knew as we had to wait till they left before she got down to business. Were any of you guys in there around 3pm? (wed) Anyhow, I am headed back to atlanta later today, but will be back soon.

Diver

So Fla Satan
03-18-05, 15:10
I've been coming to Jacksonville frequently over the last five years and moved up permanently last year. I watched this board since December and just recently became a "regular" member.

I have tried most, but not all of the AMP's in this area. They're all $70 or $80 for the hour and most offer similar experiences, table shower, decent to above average rub, and finally the tug. with three notable exceptions.

Back in the day when SD was JT, I stopped in right after my 300+ mile drive up here. I met Yu-Yu (Yoo-Hoo, Yo-Yo, whatever). It was the first time that I ever had an AMP girl in her 20's. I knew during the table shower that more things were to come afterwards. After one of the best massages and back walks that I ever had she whispered into my ear, "What you want do next?" Next was a CBJ followed by FS in numerous positions, starting with Asian Cowgirl then standard mish, then finally doggy. For an Asian girl she had a great a$$.

I went to Oriental Tanning on Normandy on a subsequent trip and although the name escapes me I again had FS. There wasn't much, if at all, massage and the "shower" was limited to a washcloth of the privates. Everything was covered and the tip was $.

Much more recently, about two weeks ago I went to the newest place in town and met Angie. Early 40's, maybe even late 30's. Small with nice rack. Nice table shower, excellent massage, but too much worry about the tip. Clean DATY, which she requested, followed by CBJ, which was offered as BB but changed when tip for FS agreed to, then FS. CBJ was rushed and sounded like a 70's pornstar, slurp, pop, slurp. CFS was cowgirl, but seemed uninspired. I will go back there but not to see her.

Tuesday I went to Ichiban in the afternoon. They were busy so I did not get to see my fave, Candy. They were so busy that after my steam the Mamasan gave me the table shower. I should have known then that this wasn't going to be my usual Ichiban experience.

After the shower I was led to a room and got on the massage table. A few minutes later I was met by June, mid to upper 40's, maybe even 50's. Okay massage followed by flip under strategically placed towel. After brief chit-chat I got the "where else would you like to have massa-gee?"

I took her hand and led it to under the towel. Okay tug with her top popped. Nice enhanced rack. I declined on the offered DATY and just let a finger go there. I'm glad I declined the DATY as the finger came back red. Not by best trip to Ichiban, but I have been there many times before and had much better times.

I do miss things down in South Florida though. I had this one AMP girl that followed me out to my car after one session. We had done many a rub and tug before and she finally let me DATY and then FS this time. She came out to me, gave me her number and said you call me anytime, you make me cum good, I see you for free. I still get back down there so I get my "freebie" every so often.

Jactionville
03-19-05, 01:34
Tonight I went cruising along the Timuquana area as I frequently do. For some reason, there was a TON of LE out tonight. It looked as if they were mostly after speeders, but I'm sure they would take anything that they could get. I went out seeking Angie, but was unable to find her. I did see another blonde that looked interesting, but she was snatched up quickly.

Other than that, I saw the same crack ***** (with fake tits) that has been walking that area for years. I never pick her up anymore. I was becoming desperate, and then I found a really skinny WSW named "Dusty". Dusty wasn't much to look at and had a pretty crappy body. She would rate about a 3 or 4. Nevertheless, I needed some satisfaction, so I gave her a Jackson for a BBBJTC. The only thing that she had going for her was that her skills were pretty damn good.

I wish I had something more exciting to report (like Angie), but that is all for this evening. Be Safe!

Stewie Griffin
03-19-05, 14:37
Saw absolutely nobody on Main Street today...

There was the girl who lives in the trailer park who was out last night. Can not remember her name. Someone got her before I could pull around.

Slid by Cinders. Nothing much going on in there.... Same ole people. Star no longer works there.

I am going to have to slide by Rico's to say hello to theresa.. Been about a year since I have seen her.

And you are right about trish. Hit and miss....

Jimpur
03-19-05, 16:04
Hey Member #2971,

Where is Cinders and Ricos? I have played in JAX for 30 years, and I don't know either place.

Thanks

Poon Doggy
03-19-05, 18:18
Anyone had any experiences with her? She looks fun, trying to decide if she's worth the 12.5 Jacksons! Ha!

Poon Doggy

Poon Doggy
03-19-05, 18:20
Meant to add a pic of her also. Here she is!

ItsMeFag
03-19-05, 20:30
Hey everyone

Gainesville regular trying out the Jax scene. I tried out Cinderellas b/c of some posts i read, holy crap, that place was horrible!!! Did I go there on the wrong night or something b/c there were women working there who were HORRIBLY overweight and NOT friendly. What are the good times to hit
Cinderellas or is there another place which is better? Thanks fellas

Jimpur
03-19-05, 22:16
Meant to add a pic of her also. Here she is!Hay poon doggy,

Send me a # and I'll try her out. Looks good.

Jax Sparky
03-21-05, 14:57
12.5 Jacksons for Hope. I would reconsider. From any of the reviews I've seen it not worth that. 7.5 Jacksons maybe...you may as well spend a little more for the other two women with better reps.

Just my two cents.

Sparky

P.S. How many posts do you need to become a senior member?

Please read the Forum FAQ.

Stewie Griffin
03-21-05, 18:21
Went by my favorite AMP on lane ave and they turned me away. Said they were busy and come back in an hour...

So i cruised on by to Rico's and low and behold Theresa was there.. And she was looking pretty good. I was glad to see her looking so good. Place was dead and she was the only one working.

I know I have said it a million times, but how they stay open with such little business is beyond me.. They need to get rid of that vip charge... Jmo

Will have to get back by lane ave this week....

Other than that I have not seen much of anything going on except a wsw at edgewood and broadway. She looked strung out and was looking rough...

Smitty Smitt
03-21-05, 18:57
Meant to add a pic of her also. Here she is!

Poon Doggy, is she still in Jax? Looks to be worth a few extra pesos.
PM me with contact info if you can

Poon Doggy
03-21-05, 19:16
Hey Guys,

Here's Hope's info!

[Email Address deleted by Admin] or call [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

The Prawl
03-21-05, 20:56
Poon Doggy, is she still in Jax? Looks to be worth a few extra pesos.
PM me with contact info if you can

Saw here a couple of years back, light massage CBJ and that was it. Made a mistake and booked here again (changed her name), and a little better but no FS. She also has a friend Shayla about the same.

Went to Jax Therapy again got Nana wow! FS and a wonderful massage tip was 4J.

RaynMan55
03-22-05, 08:51
Hi to all my brothers of the International Ho-Chasers Society, Jax Chapter. I have returned form 2 weeks of monger hell. There was nothing to be found on the Salt Lake City strolls and LEO was staging a lot of escort stings.... Man, my balls are so blue.....hehe....I know, I know.....Too much info :)

Well did cruise thru the usual places yesterday. Saw nothing on Philips. Made the first run up Main and only saw a chunky blonde in a minidress near 63rd. If I saw her in SLC, I would have done her.....but I know there are more possiblilities here, so I continued on.... On the return trip down main, saw 4 wsw's. Was about to swoop on this cute brunnette near the amaco station, but noticed LEO parked across the street at the convienience store....oh how convienient.... :( This chick looked to be about 5'5, 120lb,maybe early 30's....very doable. The other targets of oppurtunity were not very interesting (i.e.way to skanky). I remember doing one chick a long time ago. Dont remember her name, but she was blonde, 5'6,140, late 20's..What sticks in my mind was the we did the deed in the cememtery. Really gave me the creeps having a ho bob on your knob in the middle of a lot of headstones.....no pun intended.....

Didnt partake of anything, but it was sure nice to have options.... Will be cruising today and hoping to find sump'in nice...

Oh, on a side note, I saw Shayla a long time ago(2yrs??) and was not very pleased. Nake CBJ and not very good one at that....I remember it set me back 7 jacksons....not a very good deal... Hey Prawl, looks like we hit it around the same time frame.. who would have thunk it.. :)

Be safe and Happy mongering!

King Mong
03-22-05, 12:56
Yesterday I was cruising around the Main and 63rd area (I need to stop going there so frequently, I think alot of the locals are starting to recognize the royal chariot) and I found Glenda, a WSW about 5'2 and 115. She is a brunette and had a shaved cat which is always nice.

Anyways, she supposedly lives in Callahan and just comes over to that area for the things that most of the providers go there for. She ran out of gas looking for what she came for and was stuck. I offered her gas money in the form of a Jackson and in return she was knighted by my royal scepter. Decent performance overall and she has a nice body which I explored during the ceremony.

On a funny side note, I had a porno moment -- See she didn't explain that she didn't want to catch, so when the moment came, no pun intended, she pulled away about 2 seconds to late. The first salvo caught her right on the back of her tongue and the 2nd one traced a gooey line from her upper lip to her ear. The dark side of me was rolling w/ laughter on the inside while the light side offered her some paper towels to clean up. To see the look on her face and see her shiver and squeal, you would have thought that a rat jumped out of the scepter. Reminded me of some of my favorite "money shots" that I've seen on videos.
Be safe and have fun.

Dreamer2
03-22-05, 13:06
Hi all ,
Saw the reports on Angie and thought I'd look for her on my trip back from Daytona . 3/18 I was on ticumunda , before I got my room and saw a skanky old redhead WSW right off the bat . Anyways, I got the room went to the bar only to learn that I was a day late , they had a swingers night that friday 3/17 . Went for a cruise and all I saw was uncle Leo everywhere . So I Went to a local club called solid gold and man was that place lame . Sorry to say I wasnt too impressed with Jacksonville .

Just Cruzin
03-22-05, 18:10
Ray,
Glad to see you survived Morman Hell. Unfortunately, still seems to be slim pickings. I have seen a few skanks on Phillips, but nothing to pull over for. Just a matter of time before they start rolling out again.
Happy Hunting,
JC

RaynMan55
03-22-05, 19:39
Thanks JC for the welcome back. Dont think I would have lasted very much longer in SLC. The bad thing is my company is HQ'd there, so I will have to go back often..... wonder if a ho can survive in my check in luggage.....hmm

King Mong...LOL...you da man.... wish you could have taken a picture. Personnally, I like'em to keep the lips engaged while ol faithful blows...pun intended.

Didnt have much time to cruise today, but decided to do the Timaquana loop and see if anything was shakin'. Nothing was out and about but had a good look at the nieghborhood. Lots of older houses and trailers that, from past experience, have been fertile hunting grounds.

Oh, almost forgot. Was with the family checking out the new St. Johns Town center Mall Sunday. Man there was a lot of eye candy.... was leaving DIck's sporting goods and this cute brunnette was trying to get in but turned around because of the crowds. She ended up sitting outside. She looked really familiar....and then it hit me. It was Liz...as in Liz of Jacksonville. Those of you who surf over to that other board, the "large canine" board, will see her posts. She is a semi-pro porn star and Ive actually seen one of her films. Really cute bod, but not worth the $$$ she asks for....Oh, and I saw Rupert from Survivor signing autographs....

Be safe and happy mongering!

Jactionville
03-23-05, 18:49
Hey guys, I thought I would tell you about "Cherie". She used "massages" as her cover, but she actually does A LOT more. She's pretty skanky and not much to look at, but if you're really horny, she can get the job done. She will come to your place only (home or hotel)....but of course she may need you to pick her up.

She is located on the Westside and I have attached some photos of her. Like I said, she hasn't won any beauty contests...

If interested, PM me for her number.

-Jactionville

Poon Doggy
03-23-05, 19:09
Sorry, forgot I can't post contact info! Duh! Sounds like we don't want to contact her anyway though if she doesn't provide full service!

I'll PM you the info!

Poon Doggy

Jax Sparky
03-23-05, 19:24
Gents,

Went to a massage place today (don't really remember the name of it). But it is easy to find. .8 for the massage and .4 for the tip. The tip wasn't asked for or batered. Hopefully, it was fair, as I haven't made many trips to these places. No, this wasn't AT. Got a nice Korean girl named Susie. PM me for information to get you there.

Be safe,

Sparky

Smitty Smitt
03-24-05, 01:11
I cruised up and down Phillips tonigt around 10. Only saw 2 SW out for the stroll. One of them looked not so good from afar, but she got scooped up anyway. The other one looked decent, but she disappeared into the trailer park before I could get to her. I made a loop down Baymeadows and found nothing there either. Another night of near misses. Hopefully things will pick up around here soon.

Stewie Griffin
03-24-05, 14:42
Hey everyone

Did I go there on the wrong night or something b/c there were women working there who were HORRIBLY overweight and NOT friendly. What are the good times to hit
Cinderellas or is there another place which is better? Thanks fellas

They have been hit and miss lately. Not sure what the deal is in there. I was in there not long ago and sat for 30 minutes and no one even acted like they knew i was there. Other times you walk in and it is like a scene from cheers with them yelling out your name.

Stewie Griffin
03-24-05, 22:44
Hey guys, I thought I would tell you about "Cherie". She used "massages" as her cover, but she actually does A LOT more. She's pretty skanky and not much to look at, but if you're really horny, she can get the job done. She will come to your place only (home or hotel)....but of course she may need you to pick her up.

Made an appointment with cherie today. Her rates range from 3.5 jacksons(for massage) to 12.5 jacksons.

I dropped 6 jacksons (which gets you 15 minutes). To me it was a complete waste of money. Massage sucked. I should have known better than try something other than my AMP. Dropped the same amount, but at least at AMP's you get a shower and most of the time a really nice massage and you get a full hour...

I would not recommend her but that is just my 2¢.

If you need anymore info just hit me up and ask.

Jactionville
03-25-05, 18:13
Damn man...I'm sorry to hear about how crappy Cherie was. When I was in town here in December, I met with her and received a BBBJTC for $30. Did you do anything at all to satisfy you? I do apologize.

Jax Sparky
03-27-05, 19:07
Went trolling on Main around 3pm. Saw blonde SW whose hair is growing out about 1/3 black around 20th St. did not partake a little too plump for me. I saw two girls on 63rd near the store. One was about 30ish dark brown hair good figure she did not appear to be to worn down. The other was older and street worn. When I wouldn't let both in the car. The older SW kept calling the younger one back. Even after I offered .5 to get her in the car. Both wanted a "ride". I wasn't about to let both in the car. The younger one wanted to get in but the older SW kept telling her no and unfortunately she listened to her. Wish I had a good story to give you guys. Thinking of going to visit an AMP again.

Be Safe,

Sparky

Jvillemonger
03-27-05, 21:49
Finally got my upgrade to regular status. Been mongering in Jacksonville for quite awhile now. I have been looking to reconnect with my "first", Tammy. I dreamed I picked her up late one night on Beaver Street near the Paradise Village. She hopped in eagerly and we drove to her place in P. Village. She asked if I liked to party, I said yes and she said 2 jacks for bbbjcim or 2.5 for FS. I took the bbbj which was excellent. I went back to her place a few time for the full service. I stopped by recently and was told by someone else that she had moved out to a place over on Joos Road. I haven't been able to catch her there, but she does still offer her services from what I have been told. She is about 5'4 100#, about a 8 on the SW scale. She does have the "crack damage" to her teeth, but it is not so bad that I would turn her away.

More updates coming very soon. I have many stories to tell now that I have been upgraded finally.

Jvillemonger
03-28-05, 09:05
I have only visited one AMP in Jax, 6604 on Atlantic. I have not had any luck getting FS there but have never left unhappy. Once the Mamasan, Suki, gets to know you she "give you very pretty girl". The first I had was Yuki, a beautiful woman in her late 30's with nice sized melons. I always ask for the "light touch" massage and they know exactly what I am after. One of my favorites, Hannah, gave a light touch massage that would have you at the brink of orgasm before the flip. After the flip she would lock the door and we would take her clothes off. She would lay down on the table by me and give me a nice hj while I played with her...very nice. One of the best hj's though came from Suki, the mamasan. She gave me the light touch massage and then climbed up on the table after the flip and sat between my legs. Before I knew it she had slid a finger inside me while she was giving me the hj. One of the most intense sessions ever. I usually tip pretty good between 1 jack to 2.5 jacks and the girls are always happy. The girls change out pretty quickly...I have only had repeat visits with one or two girls...and multiple visits with Hannah only. One of the newest girls is Lisa.

Just Cruzin
03-28-05, 12:15
Just a couple quick things.This morning decided to take a chance and check out an AMP that was advertised in the classified section in the TU. Arrived at 908 11th ave S. to find a Korean woman of about earlier 40ies that could barely speak English. This should have been the clue to bag it, but I took one for the team. Below average table shower, fair massage and no extras for the price of 4 jacks. This could have been a fluke, only saw another Korean lady on the way out and she was about the same age. I would not recommend this place unless you got lucky on previous visits. Masseuse’s name was Soogie or something like that. Overall, a 4 just because the massage was fair. I’d stick to the better known AMPs in Jax.

I was out trolling Friday morning on Phillips towards the car dealerships, saw an acquaintance that provided decent service in the past so picked her up. Her name is Tanya, she usually hangs around Spring Park and Emerson. Gave her a ride back to her trailer on Bedford rd. Long story short 2.5 jacks for FS in her double wide. Would not have gone back there if I didn’t know her from before. Sort of a scarey area where her trailer was located. She must be mid 40ies, but a good provider, even let me do a little drawing on her chest. A real trooper. I got the impression she is bi-polar. Overall service, 7.5. I have not seen much either on Phillips or Arlington area, but I am sure they are out there.

Safe Cruzin,
JC

Jvillemonger
03-28-05, 14:07
I have seen some of the others on the board ask about Shayla. I saw her about two weeks ago and I would advise anyone here to avoid it. She showed up to my place in sweats. Got naked and immediately covered me for a bj that just wasn't that good. Went into FS which was pretty clinical. Wanted me to go down on her but I declined. Then she wanted 12.5 jacks for the whole thing. I had seen her several times in the past and it was only 7.5 jacks. I told her it wasn't worth it and we settled on 8 jacks. Unless you are just hard up avoid her. She also has some ads out there under the name Cassie. It is the same girl.

Jvillemonger
03-28-05, 14:10
My absolute favorite provider is Ashley..the 49ers fans. A great time to be had here from a very pretty girl. Far above the normal sw scale. She is on the Westside off of Timaquana and charges 10 jacks for an hour. Trust me, it is worth it. Total GFE with a hot babe. She even has names for all of her body parts...tell her you want to have a private conversation with "Molly". A great girl that I highly recommend...for the price she may be the best in Jacksonville.

Just Cruzin
03-30-05, 16:46
Ran across this in the Oceanside, CA section. Good advice for anyone who has contemplated picking up a SW. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2071 Yogi's post.
Safe Cruzin,
JC

Stewie Griffin
03-30-05, 20:28
. One of my favorites, Hannah,

Well Damn... For two days I have been looking forward to heading out and seeing Hannah..

There are closed for remodeling....

May have to try somewhere new tonight.

Great Expecta
03-31-05, 17:04
Went out for a few loops around Phillips Tuesday and picked up Sky (see previous posting in closed section) again just before dark, north of Emerson and Phillips, walking down the sidewalk near the mall. She does a pretty good CBJ for $20.

Got a PM from a fellow monger telling me where Rico's was on Wednesday, so I headed out to sample the goods. Since I was in the area, I decided to make a few loops on Hwy 103. I picked up "Red" at 2:30pm on Hwy 103 just west of the bypass next to IHOP. We agreed to $40 for a half and half and then I asked if she did Greek. She said no problem, but wanted another $20, which I quickly accepted (was gonna spend $60 at Rico's anyway). We went to one of her friends apartments close to McManus to do the deed.

Red is a cute, young girl, with long red hair, about 5'4", about 95lbs, nice natural little rack (34C), and heavy freckles. She started out with a nice BBBJ and after a while, I went in for the pooter plunge. Be careful though, as she was perfectly comfortable doing Greek without a condom. I had RTFF about missed opportunities, so I had a condom with me. She bent right over and spread her ass cheeks to help get started. She really enjoys doing anal, so don't be afraid to ask for it.

She was very cheerful and said she normally hangs out around that same general area. She didn't have a working cell phone, so you'll just have to catch her on the prowl. Face 8, body 7, attitude 10!

New2Jax
04-01-05, 17:08
Wasted 1 1/2 hours between 1:00 and 2:30pm up and down Phillips and Main streets with nothing, absolutely nothing to see. Somebody PM me as to where Rico's is and maybe where Hwy 103 cuts across town (per previous post). Also, stopped by J&D and didnt like the gal who met me at door so I gave that a pass too....any better sugestions and directions feel free to PM me on that too.

This town needs its own eros.com section and/or ********.com. What is it about JAX that there just aren't that many providers out there? Hell with all the retirees between here and Daytona one would think there would be a thriving supply to slake old guy demand!!! Good luck out there.

wavrider
04-01-05, 20:12
Hello and Welcome new2jax.

Long time reader first time post. Finally got my upgrade. I am not into the Sw scene AMPS are my hobby which I pursue as much as possible. Here is my experience and recomendations for AMPS in J-VILLE.

Jax Therapy Bowden road. Girls are late 20's to mid 30's and all provide full service for the discreet gentleman.

Sun Spa Lane Ave.. Very relaxed atmosphere manual release always and I have had a few extra's there.

Angel Therapy University Blvd. Ladies change often manual release but have read in previous posts more may be available depending on provider.

S&D or is it J&D? Patronized establishment one time did not like the set up and no manual or extra's.

Q-spa southside Blvd. Patronized establishment twice. Never a happy ending and bad experience. Would not recommend.

O-spa Normandy Blvd. Used to be great. Now under new management and have not tried this establishment since it has changed management.

Sun Mark 908 11th. AVE. Jax Beaches advertisd as Asian American Therapies. Good massage and manual release.

V.I.P. Brunswick GA. Mostly an extra Asian massage Spa. Not much on massage part but extra's are available.

All of these AMPS are advertised in the Times Union classified's or Sports Section. Enjoy and be careful.

The Fat Guy
04-02-05, 03:23
New2jax,
He meant 103rd street on the westside, McManus is right off of it so he picked her up near the IHOP on 103rd. From someone that lived out that way for years I am suprised that there are SW up that far, she might have just been heading to work further on down the road closer to Blanding maybe.
Hope that helps.

J Man
04-02-05, 20:17
Jackson,

Thanks for getting this thing worked out. I have missed the forum.

JM

New2Jax
04-03-05, 00:59
Thanks Fat Guy. Got your PM too. I have never trolled that area. Actually would have prefered digits for that but maybe next time she'll have 'em.

Well, I'm gonna head out now and see what might be out on this chilly nite, and report back later.

Poon Doggy
04-03-05, 01:02
Stopped in and saw Theresa today and she's still as talented with her French lessons as ever! Also stopped in and enjoyed Kenya last week. She asked me not to discuss our business so I'll just say she's the BEST!

Poon Doggy

Drewski
04-03-05, 09:41
Hello everyone in Jax. My first post But longtime lurker. I have been in this area for 2 years now. Lived out in Washinton state and I tell you all that it is two different worlds as far as escorts, sw, and amp. Since moving here I have only visited 3 amp. Angels, S&D, and the new Jax therapy just lastnight. Out all the 3 Jax therapy was the only one offering full service. But two much for what i'm used to 6 jackson plus door fee. I guess I have been spoiled by the prices and quality of ladies in other contries. As for clubs have visited Cindy, Pony, the one on Lane. Only had luck at Pony and the one on lane. Was at pony on friday afternoon had VIP with Diamond she seems to be the only decent and one of the best well kept that I have seen there. Still trying to locate Rico's. Can anyone help me? Any quality escorts or sw that do incall out there? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Drewski

The Prawl
04-03-05, 14:47
Well, it must have been that time of day because you could not swing a cat without hitting a sw on Phillips around noon. Picked up a wsw blondish 1.5 for BBBJ 2J for FS. I settled for the BJ and it was rather good.

Jax Sparky
04-03-05, 17:25
I found Jenice? a tall, skinny, red head WSW near 1st and Main. 2 jacks for full service, on a sw scale I'd say a 6, service and attitude were an 8. Had good accomodations. She is street worn a bit, but does have her wits about her. Just twitches a little. It seems you always find them when you aren't looking.

Be safe out there,

Sparky

New2Jax
04-03-05, 22:33
Hit Phillips around 8pm Sunday and nada to be found. Headed up Main where I fould Lee at the phone in front of the Lil Champ on 61st. She's a skinny brunnette. 1 jack for a bbbjcim, did it way up Main St way away from everything. Good service for price paid...no digits. I'd look for her again without a doubt.

After dropping her back in vicinity of Lil Champ, saw a decent dirty blonde about 52nd or so. Still kinda hard to tell in the dark though.

Nothing on Phillips on return trip. Also, I gotta laugh that some newbee with his 1st post welcomes me, a senior member, to the board. LOL maybe my name needs an update.

RaynMan55
04-04-05, 07:51
Sorry, I couldn resist....hehe

I actually have a Positive report today! Had to put in some OT for work this weekend and, of course, I took the LOOOONG way to work. Saturday, midmorning, saw 2 WSW on Philips near the Gaotr Lodge. One blonde, about a 3, walking in front of the lodge. Skinny brunnette was acroos the street. Gave the look to the brunnette and got a 'come get me 'wave. Did the monger security loop and.....there was a cop heading in my direction. Played it cool...hopped back on philips and she was gone. She looked to be a 6 or 7, definitely doable.....

Sunday afternoon, took a cruise through north main. Spotted a tall skinny blonde near 63rd. Got the look and she jumped in. Melissa was 19yo, 5'7, 115. I'd rate her a 6, little street worn at such a young age. Great BBBJ skills, rivaling my old fav Michelle. 1 Jack did the trick. Will have to find this one again.

Hey Jax Sparky, did this Genise have glasses? Could be the same chick I saw a while back. She went to Jail a few months ago and she may have gotten out by now.

Hey Prawl, you know PETA is gonna be pissed at you for swinging cats at SW's..hehe I think its illegal for Pussy to Pussy contact..... :)

Be safe and Happy mongering!!!

Jvillemonger
04-04-05, 10:25
Had a few minutes and made a loop around McDuff on Friday. Saw nothing so I got on 17 and headed for 10. Off of the overpass down on Willow Branch Rd I saw a WSW. Hurried up and got off at Emerson and made my way back around to Willow Branch and picked up Angelia. A little older than I like, early 40's, but nice rack and very doable. Looked for a place for some action, found none. Took her back to her place where her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend were. Got a bbbj in the car before letting her out. She offerred for me to come in for FS but I declined at the time. She let me know that her daughter is a sw too and hinted around at threesome possibilities.

J Man
04-04-05, 13:47
Hey Ray,

I believe I saw your WSW last week while I was doing the northside stroll. But the same thing happened to me as did you on Phillips. Saw her and got the "I would love to suck you" look so I made my turn and I swear I came face to face with one of Jax's finest. So I pretended to look for an address but in the mean time my ho wiggles off the hook.

I have noticed a good bit more of LE on the northside lately. Rode thru 63rd and made the circle and past 2 LE on the way out. Be careful and ever watchful. Seems since the Super Bowl is long gone they have nothing better to do than to harrass us harmless puss hounds.

JM

Stewie Griffin
04-04-05, 18:47
She let me know that her daughter is a sw too and hinted around at threesome possibilities.

A mother/daughter 3some.... JAckpot!!!! =)

Jax Sparky
04-05-05, 16:18
Hey Jax Sparky, did this Genise have glasses? Could be the same chick I saw a while back. She went to Jail a few months ago and she may have gotten out by now.Raynman,

No she wasn't wearing glasses. She had red hair just above the shoulders and very skinny. She said something about breaking her tailbone? HaHa I didn't see that side of her.

I'm thinking of trying to get to one of the places you guys keep mentioning around here. Ricos, Pony's, etc. I don't think any of them are that close to me. But then again I don't have as much free cash flow as some on here.

This is a general note for me, when I ask for PM to give out information if you don't have any posts at all. Save yourself and me the time. I won't give it to ya.

I haven't had the chance to monger lately, hopefully I will before the end of the week.

Be safe,

Sparky

Smitty Smitt
04-05-05, 17:07
Hello Fellow Pavement Players
I havent had much to post here lately, seems the drought is still going strong in the usual hotspots. I was out on Mayport rd this morning around 10 and spotted 5 WSW. None of them would rate any higher than a 5 on the scale. Not much LEO presence today, but with the crop that I saw, LEO has little to worry about. I will give the whirlybird another spin later this evening.

lencarv
04-06-05, 13:53
My first post. (I'm not new to the SW scene, SolCal and CHitown) Just started working in Jax (home on the weekends) and I am finding my way around slowly. I have only been up and down Phillips, which was last Wed around midnight, and saw one WSW , dark hair and scrawny, near Butler getting out of a customers car. Did'nt get a very good look as by the time I turned around she was gone. Made another run up and went back to my room. I plan to hit main street area next. Curious to what Rico's is all about and where its at.

Thanks and be safe.

flat6
04-06-05, 16:12
Any info on Healing Angels Day Spa?

RaynMan55
04-06-05, 17:59
Hey Sparky, kinda hopin' it wasn't the same girl. Just means there's fresh meat out on the strolls.....hehe.... might have to do a few loops around that area.

Hey J-man, be careful up on the north main area. There have been a quite a few times Ive seen 5-0 sitting and hiding in the sidestreets. One of the hoes told me that they are primarily watching the dealers, but we aint stupid...

Sorry, no new reports today, my brothers. This damn thing called work is really interfering with my mongering time! :) Will try to hit the strolls tomorrow.

Be safe and happy mongering!!!

Jvillemonger
04-07-05, 17:39
Stay away from Angel Ann one of the newest providers on the escorts boards. She is affordable as far as escorts go (5 jacks) but I have seen better on the street. Once I got there I took one for the team and left smelling like a seafood store. She was not a very clean one and was very quick about the job. I would have wrapped it twice if I had a spare.

On the other hand, the escort Teri, who goes by sexyredhead on the boards is a real treat. She is a little bigger than I like but is very pretty and very talented. Time spent with her is worth every penny and once again she is less expensive than the other escorts. She is very clean, very oral and a total gfe. I highly recommend her services. I almost don't want to tell anyone about her. ;)

Mr C
04-07-05, 23:07
The new Jusstice Coalition is on line, and the babes they feature this month sure seem to be on the higher side of the SW scale. Looks like 8 of them were busted at 200 Old St.Augustine Road and a couple on E-Bay street. These are not the usual strolls that I am familur with.

Anyway, been having a lot of luck lately on Timuquana Rd up near the Post Office, and the area around 61st to 63rd street has really been hot lately. I visited the area around 1130 AM last Tuesday, and there were at least 20 different providers, some very young looking. I picked up a brunette named Becky who was as good as I ever had, all for a Jackson.

Mr C, still cruzing.

Golf Pro
04-08-05, 13:22
Yeah, there's a reason that this months JC girls are a little on the upper crust side. They're not SW's but a group of ladies working the Super Bowl from an apartment. (Look at the arrest date) Man if most of those were working the streets we would all meet by way of fender-benders huh?

I know you guys have never seen a post from me before but I've been around a long time. I guess it's time to start contributing since you've all been such a good source for my own prowling.

Been to Cinder's twice in the last couple of weeks. Always during the afternoon and I'm pretty unimpressed. The first time there was no lady to be seen except for the two that sit outside in a car most of the time. Did go to Rico when I heard my old buddy Treasa was back. She seems to have it together better these days and the dances are as good as ever. I've known her and Trish since the old 12th St days.

As usual Phillips is extremely hit and miss these days. And up around University near 95 is just plain dead.

Jactionville
04-08-05, 21:31
Yea...the girls in this months JC are way too good looking to be regular street walkers. Some of them look like modeling shots. They remind me of some of the women out in Reno. I wish the regular walkers in J-ville looked like that. This board would be blowing up if that were the case.

whaticando
04-09-05, 10:04
Hey Guys,

Could i get a link to the pics of the ladies you are refering to? iwent to The Justice Coalition site. But I couldn't get to Shame ,Shame ,Shame Can anybody help me? I'm not to good with the TV with a keyboard you call a computer HA HA

Thanks,

Whaticand

Poon Doggy
04-09-05, 10:12
Went out hunting tonight up Phillips, Main St., even over to McDuff and didn't find squat except a couple of ones on Main that nobody would pick up.

So I stopped by J.R.'s Caberet. This place has grown a little as far as what goes. Took the largest naturally breasted girl I could find back in the $45 dollar private dance and you could pretty much rub, touch, insert a finger in just about anywhere you wanted and she even was good enough to reach inside my shorts and do some rubbing. Not to competion but more than you expect from a strip club. Asked about outside club activities and she suggested it could be had except her sister is staying at her house this weekend. Could be just an excuse but might have to try and catch her another weekend!

When the streets are dry, it's worth a little of your cash.

Poon Doggy

Jax Sparky
04-09-05, 20:43
Gentlemen,

I went to Sin City today and all I can say is dead, dead, dead. I was supposed to hook up with Veronica/Lisa anybody know her? I also talked to a girl named Tori. PM me and I'll give ya the details about how I "found" these two. You old timers probably already know. You must be an upstanding member of the board if you want me to reply. In other words, no posts=no replies.

Be good,

Sparky

P. S. I just know that Senior membership is coming soon. I feel it. HaHa

New2Jax
04-09-05, 22:57
Took a drive up and down Main from 5-5:45PM today. Saw a scary older WSW dressed in black...yuk. Saw a BSW across from Andy Jackson high but she really had a chicken head and what appeared to be an attitude.

Later on I saw 2 walking together but they bot got into a dark blue pick up truck, FL tag#***** lol just kidding about the tag. They looked like 4-6s but too far to tell. They didn't reappear after 20+ minutes. And there was uncle Leo just siitting at a couple places just watching.

So I headed down Phillips way and University and was not surprised by the lack of anything.

Oh and up on Main I did see a hot young thing walking her dog. When she passed me she had picked up the dog and was carrying so I called out a comment. She shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. May have been just walkin the dog.

Diver3
04-10-05, 00:42
Well, headed out this evening on an adventure. Headed out from St Augie towards Jax on US 1 all the way ( I really don't care for I-95), Goal was to at least catch sight of something walking the streeys.. Came up with a big fat nada, zip, nothing. Oh, yeah, zero..

Went to secondary plan, hit one of the AMP's.

Last Sunday, same deal, hit the place on Lane, saw sara, left pleased. Since these are all first time haunts for me, don't expect a whole lot.

(been hitting MP's since late 70's, so know the action usually)

Tonight, ended up at the place on Bowden. talked with the mama-san for awhile, she sent me back and I saw Be-be (?sp). Another fun "first time" experience.

New management as I understand it at the bowden street location. they also have "members" cards where your tenth visit is a freebie. Hmm, me? A bit leery of such a deal, especially since they keep the cards on site. Makes you easy pickens for John Law, one would think, of course, how many John Doe's can a place have :D

lost in St augie

wavrider
04-10-05, 18:53
Heading there soon as I finish post.

Been there many times and definately "FULL AMP" experience.

Sarah is good at Lane Ave. But rumour has it "RUBY" will be back at Lane this week.

She is worth the drive from ST.AUGGIE. Be safe and enjoy.

PWhipped
04-11-05, 08:03
Planning my return to Jax , 2nd week of May, what's new, oppps, I know RTFFF (grin) I did, hey anyone up for a board meeting(grin).

Wet dreams, PW

Smitty Smitt
04-11-05, 09:22
I spent nearly 2 hours pounding the pavement up and down Philips, Lane, Main, McDuff, Timuquana, 103rd, and came up empty! Guys whats going on with our girls? I spotted only 2 all day, one on McDuff (maybe a 5), and a real skank on Catoma. Its slim pickings out there and I may head to one of the AMP's

One other thought for the board, whats the deal with these youngsters driving around in cars that look like undercover LEO, makes you leery about who's for real or not.

King Mong
04-11-05, 15:31
Been a while since I had a chance to RTTF due to my internet being down, but its good to be back.

Last night about 11pm I ran into Lakesha in 'The Plaza' apts. She is a WSW that I'd rate a 6-8 in face and body depending on the outfit. BBBJCIM for a jack w/ extras offered. I'd been w/ her before, but hadn't seen her in a while. She and her sister (I believe its her sister) are the only WSW in these apartments and can usually be found roaming from there down 8th street to where it reaches Main. Usually at one of the bus stops. If you don't know where the Plaza is, its an apt complex behind Shands. Go down the street between the ABC liquors and the hospital and you'll run right into it. Be careful though as it aint the most high end of complexes to say the least.

Earlier today I saw a wsw w/ a nice ass in some blue sweatpants on Phillips by the BP. By the time I made a U-turn, and got back around to take a better look she was running to hop into a blue car. This was about 2:30 pm. I bet it was one of you lucky bastards. I tell you, I'm always just a few feet away from being in the right place at the right time when it comes to Phillips.
Be safe and have fun.

RaynMan55
04-11-05, 16:25
Hey all my monger brothers,

Had time to go trolling today, so I put a new $20 bill on the radio antenna of the monger mobile. Made a midmorning run thru Main and Sin City. Was is it ever dead......

Not to be discouraged, I hit the strolls again later in the afternoon. Made my way up Main, with the full intent of finding Melissa, the 19 yo wsw I found last week. Got to about 41st and saw this skinny young thing walking onto main from 41st. I recognized her as Bonnie. She's 23 yo, crack skinny, brunnette/former blonde, and has graced the pages of the Justice coalition rag before. Did the monger security loop and got the nod from her. "Caught" her up behind the Exxon station and proceeded to a nice quiet spot. BBBJCIMWS for a jack......and I must say very talented. I've been really lucky the past two weeks finding a couple of chicks that actually know how to do the deed WITHOUT teeth...hehe

On the way back to the "release" point, saw our least favorite HSW , Samatha, just north of the railroad tracks on main. She actually looked good, albiet in a car driving by at 40mph.

Hey PW, I actually might be in town when you get here in May. If that in fact does happen, I'll see how many members of the International Ho-Chasers Society, Jax Chapter, would like to attend. Yeah, I can hear you now.....lets have it at Cinders... :)

Be safe and Happy Mongering

wavrider
04-11-05, 16:41
Planning my return to Jax , 2nd week of May, what's new, oppps, I know RTFFF (grin) I did, hey anyone up for a board meeting(grin).

Wet dreams, PWPwhipped I am not a hobbiest of SW scene but I am of AMP's.

Several new AMP'S in town past few month's you can find them in the classified's and Sport's section of local rag.

Honorable mention's include Jax therapy. Lane Ave. and Beaches.

Few to not waste your time with is Q-spa, O-spa; and one on 95 and Butler blvd. I believe it is S&D.

PM me for particular provider's names that I know from experience have GREAT "Happy Ending's".

Fritz the Cat
04-12-05, 00:24
Well, I finally hit paydirt tonight. Had a bit of time and thought I'd cruise Baymeadows Rd and then north on Phillips. Baymeadows was dead, but Phillips suprised me ... no less than 5 WSW between University and I-95 and all but one of them doable! I picked up a sweet young thing, Allison (?), early to mid 20s, long brown curly hair, nice bod, C cups, cute ass, nice hard nipples.

She didn't seem to be to into it while we were driving, but once stopped, her attitude changed. Definitely a fun time. 2Js got FS with lots of hand and mouth action before and after. She took her time and didn't once seem in any kind of a hurry. Plenty of moaning and lots of hip action. She was putting as much energy into it as I was. Nice, tight, CLEAN pussy (even smelled good). All in all a near GFE. Tipped her and dropped her back off without incident.

Guys, this one's worth the time, but get her soon. She's on the rock, but doesn't look like a long time user. I rate her a 7 on the non-SW scale, but the rock will screw that up before long. What a shame.

Fritz

donnigan
04-12-05, 12:47
New monger joining the group. I appreciate the valuable information shared here. I've been lurking for a few weeks. I think I'll hit the Ricos and the Pony tonight - I hadn't been there for several years but went there yesterday and the place is very different. As many mongers indicated Ms. H. jumped on me as soon as I entered, I didn't mind but did not partake. Never seen any action at the club on Lane Ave - I must have been looking in the wrong places

Just Cruzin
04-12-05, 14:15
Just a quick update on Phillips this noon. Made a run up Phillips this noon, spotted two SW were millling about on River Oak Rd behind the Amoco gas station south of the dealerships. One was fairly chubby, probably a 4 and her friend was alittle thinner probably a 5. Didn't want to picked both up so went down towards University, nothing out. Came back about 30 minutes later and spotted a petite brunette at BP, weathered and probably mid 30ies. Probably a 4 as well, I think she said her name was Sherri, not sure. Went back to her room at the Siesta Motel, rm 137. BBBJ for the normal rate. Service was a 7 and would repeat in a pinch. I would avoid the motel though, appears maids and management frown on visitors. Might be able to call in and set something up if they transfer calls to the room. Probably frown on that too.

Hunt goes on,
JC

Jax Sparky
04-12-05, 16:18
Gentlemen,

Found Becky today around 60th off of Main around 9am. She's about a 7 on the SW scale. 5'7", 130lbs, dark auburn hair. Attitude a 9, what a change. We found a nice secluded spot. She had performance of 9. She kinda scared me at first actually seemed intelligent. She gave me a BBBJCIM for a Jackson. She asked for a tip after the deed. I didn't think I had anymore cash on me but I found a fiver and was more than happy to give her that. Overall experience was a 9. Unfortunately she didn't have digits at the time. She wasn't cracked out either. I don't think she was on it, but you never know.

Be Safe

Sparky

Jvillemonger
04-12-05, 17:01
Went trolling this morning around noon. Made the run up Baymeadows, nada, Phillips had a couple of BSW and one nasty looking WSW, I passed. Decided to troll some side streets, went thru Spring Park and saw one do-able WSW but by the time I looped another monger slid in there. I went up Main and saw several BSW and WSW from 1st to 60th. Finally got a bite at the trailer park around 60th. She motioned me into the park. I drove through and picked her up. No names, nothing, went to one of the trailers agreed on 1 jack for FS. She went to town. Nothing spectacular but it got the job done. She was about 5'5 brown hair. Had the crack shakes, needed a fix. Once it was done I was gone and never even got her name.

I see on the canine board that Teri (Sexyredhead) is offering incall thru the middle of the week. Guys, you need ot take advantage of this one! Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

RaynMan55
04-13-05, 08:04
Hey Bros,

Only had a little time for trolling yesterday afternoon. Did a cruise down University between Spring park and Philips, in the hopes of finding Fritz's little brunnette, Allison. No such luck. Headed north on Philips and almost gave myself whiplash when I spied 2 slim hotties on the phone at the store on Putnam. Did a monger u-turn, but the time I got back to the site, one of them was gone. The wsw that was left had light brown hair, looked to be mid to late 20's, crackskinny, wearing a short biege sundress. She looked to be about a 6. Nothing came of it though. She kept yakkin on the phone, probably trying to make a deal with her 'distributer'. Anyways, I'll be keeping a lookout for this one. She looked definitely doable......

Delamancha
04-13-05, 10:16
Beware "Valerie," a young petite blonde with bad acne on Mayport Rd. who likes to try to grab the cash and dash.

J Man
04-13-05, 14:53
Well it sounds like N. Main was a jackpot. I was in town yesterday and did the McDuff stroll with nothing to be had.

Between appointments I cruised N.Main and they were everywhere, thought I was watching a tennis match. Look left, right, on the phone. Rode down 63rd and saw 2 cuties. One was at the brown house and the other was headed towards main. Both skinny blondes and both crackheads.

Now if time allowed I would have snagged either one, they were both very doable. After my appointment I headed back to do a snaggin and damn train held up progress. Finally got thru and damn if it wasn't blocking 63rd. Oh well will be back another day.

LE was a bit heavy in the North are so be careful. Also, much action by the trailor park and the usual butt ugly hand waver. This gal looked mid 40's and her hair looked like she stuck her finger in a electric socket.

Happy Trails and keep the cooter smell out of your car.

JM

New2Jax
04-13-05, 23:36
Hey all...someone knows the answer I am sure... can LE seize you car if you get caught? Or am I watchin too many episodes of "The Sheild"?

The Fat Guy
04-14-05, 12:51
New2jax,
Unless they changed the rules, which the city council just did for some adult entertainment laws, the seizures can only happen for drug related offenses and for property bought with drug money. So make sure the lady keeps her habit and its tagalongs (pipe, brillo, pushrod,etc.) out of your car. Depends on the cop and how far the stick is jammed up his ass to see how far he takes any action against you.
The Shield is a great show though, being down in Florahome I have to download it so I can see it, have to love the fact they show cops the way they really are.

New2Jax
04-14-05, 20:02
Hit Phillipsand University area about 4.45pm and saw 2 cops on Phillips coming south had pulled over some poor schlub and later saw a woman with short whity/blonde hair being walked to the police cars with her hands behind her back twist tied.

Further up however, I saw and picked up Lee?? who was a stringy WSW. When she got in she was very pleasnat but wow, someone or something cut on her face. The scars just took me by surprise. She was very clear headed and did not sem to be jonesing. I was hoping she had a room but she didn't and with the LEO action just down the street, I used that as pretext and dropped her at the BP station. I shoulda gone for it.

Anyways went up to Main from 5-5.30 and didnt see a thing. Hit phillips on return and nothing there either.

Just Cruzin
04-15-05, 10:27
Had to make a run downtown so took the scenic drive via north Main this morning. Went down 63rd and spotted a WSW with a dark hooded sweat shirt on wearing a black dress. Asked her if she needed a ride, did the exchange routine, said her name was Lisa, blonde prob a 7 on the SW scale. Said she was from Fernandina Beach and doesn't normally do this sort of thing. Right. Got her before her first hit of crack I think, but noticed her dealer standing by when I released her back into the wild. BBBJ no CIM for a jack FS was an option, but no location. Service was below par, no more than a 4. She goes in the one timer column. I notice another older blonde as I was exiting the hunting grounds closer to main and 63rd that appeared doable. Did not spot anything else going towards downtown.
Safe hunting,
JC

Drewski
04-15-05, 19:26
Made a stop at the amp on 11th this afternoon. First time this ever happend was greeted by a lady at the door and given a table shower by her. Then she sent in another girl into the room for the massage. Only offered manual, anyone ever been offered more like on the full service level. I would rate the visit a 5 at the most.

Are the any hispanic girls out there at any of the amp or mp's. Even working as escorts or sw.

Happy hunting to you all. Be safe as well.

Smitty Smitt
04-15-05, 23:05
I cruised all the former hotspots and only spotted the WSW in the hooded sweatsuit on 63rd. This was around 7 this evening. She looked cracked out, and attracted quite a bit of attention from fellow mongers, so I passed. Timuquana was dead as well. Hopefully when the weather finally warms up the girls will come out and play.

How Dydo
04-16-05, 00:40
Anyone been to the Silver Fox nudie bar?

I've been to a couple of strip clubs (one in Miami and one in New Orleans) and was able to get some hand job action. Most of it I did myself, but that was okay...my goal was to cum, and with the help of a beautiful ebony princess, I successfully reach that goal. The girls were playful, fun, totally cool with it, and seemed to have some fun. Each charged about $150 (each) for a half an hour in the VIP area.

Although $150 is a bit expensive for not even getting laid (compared to what guys pay with street walkers), I honestly have to say I have yet to see a Jax SW that interests me. I guess I'm too picky, combined with the fear of getting a disease, or caught in a LEO trap has me staying away from it. Plus, I've only seen a coupe of WSW around. Not like some areas of Miami where there are a ton of BSW...some nice and sexy like I like.

What's the chances of me getting some action like I described above in Jacksonville? Preferably at Silver Fox, since I like sexy black girls? Usually strip clubs and lap dances dissapoint me, since one pays $25 or so for a lap dance, which barely even aroused me. After four songs, I've paid a days salary and got nothing for it (no orgasm)! I might as well have flushed the cash.

I've been to Wackos, Gold Club, J.R.s, Cesar's, etc, and they all were disapointing. I like the quality of many of the Gold Club girls, but the VIP section isn't very "private" to get even get close to "comfy" like I want to get. Plus, the dances there were like $30-35 I think.

As long as I can have an enjoyable time, the girl is super hot, and I can cum either through her or my stimulation (or a combo there of), I honestly dont' mind paying a $100-150. The $150 I spent in New Orleans was the best I even spent in a strip club...that girl was special! She knew how to look a guy in the eyes and give him what he wanted (even if no intercourse or BJ was involved). At the end of the half hour, I felt like I had a GFE. I'll never forget her!

So to make a long post short, has anyone been to the Silver Fox, and can you give me the low down on it. Is it safe enough for an average, lonely, "business man" type white guy to venture in alone?

Thanks for any help! :) I'm rather new to the forum and appreciate any advice!

Delamancha
04-16-05, 12:52
Howdy, How Dy. We've been hard at work (heh.) answering your questions over the past few years. Have you checked out the archives?

de la M.

How Dydo
04-17-05, 01:57
I found a lot on Cinders when strolling through the archives, but not much on Silver Fox. The only report I really found on it was back in 1-2-04. Has it changed much since then? If anyone has an update please let me know. I'm not into thick girls...I'm also not a "booty" man...i like them thin and slender sexy...I need eye candy. I mentioned to a black co-worker of mine if he'd like to check it out with me one night, but he seemed reluctant...said only one of us would probably come out alive, and that I should hang around that side of town at night. Geez...it can't be 'that' bad! Can't a lonley white boy have a little fun with some brown sugar?!

I went to JRs a few months ago and had a few nice dances from thin pretty black girl (can't remember her name). I don't know if she's still there or not. She gave me the you're cute, let's go out some time, and she took my number (never got a call...she wouldn't give me hers because she said she was staying with her parents at the time). I went back a week later and she was having a bad night...told me about some financial troubles she was in and that she needed $300 dollars for something dealing with her car. A little voice in my head said, get the hell out of there, but another voice in my pants said, well let's go have a couple of dances....I was only going to go for about two, but she was sobbing and telling me about all the crap going on in her life, so I felt rude to interrupt her....BIG MISTAKE....she didn't even dance in my lap...she just sat there depressed and sobbing. I was more like her therapist...I should have charged her...seriously! Well, before I knew it, 6 songs had passed. I figured she would realize she didn't give me any dancing, and would be cool and only charge me for the two I mentioned up front (since I was so nice to her), but was I mistaken! Through her depressed mood she was still able to keep track of the number of songs! I felt like such a SUCKER and a LOSER! Between the two nights, I probably gave her $250. What a waste. I won't be going back there.

The two times I got what I wanted/needed in a strip club (my former post), I walked in, found the girl I liked, told her what I wanted to do, and we went in the back and did it. No bullshit. Maybe that should be my approach at all times instead of trying to play a game (being nice and polite) and seeing where she offers to take me. I seem to just get "taken" with no action. Of course, those two clubs weren't in Jax. I'm hoping the S. FOx will be my Oasis in this dry town.

I'm a simple guy to please...I just like to get my rocks off while looking at some super sexy eye candy...some light touching, sexy talk, etc. I'm happy with a HJ. Atleast there's no risk for STDs that way. So do you guys think I'll have some luck at the S. Fox? Feel free to PM me, too.

I did see what looked like (it was dark and I was on the other side of the street) to be like a thin, cute BSW walking down Baymeadows between McDonalds and IHOP last Monday night. She had a cute white hat on with jeans and a blue jean jacket. I doubled back, and saw her cutting through the IHOP parking lot headed down that side street (probably going to an apartment). She was moving pretty fast, so may have not been a SW afterall. I've only picked up a SW once (and it was a couple of years ago in another city), so I have very little experience. I decided to pass in case she was a regular girl just going home.

hardwway
04-17-05, 15:45
I am new to this site, just moved to Jax. The only place I have been sofar is Mayport Road. Thanks for the info on other cruise spots.

John Wayne
04-17-05, 19:01
I stopped by the silver fox one nite last summer not knowing it was a black club. No one bothered me and the women did pay attention. Just not my cup of tea. Thus, I left after a beer and have not returned. I did get the feeling extras were readily available, so party on.

Stewie Griffin
04-17-05, 20:31
Used to be pretty low key but then they have had their share of problems...

I would not go in there, and most of the black guys I work with will not go in there because of the problems they have had...

It you do not like thick booty girls then a black club like silver fox is not really your type of place. Last time I was in there they were all big booty and thick and the one slender girl said she does not make that much money because they like them thick...

I have not been to a "regular" club in forever. Well since the get together.

I miss the old lingerie modeling places they had back in the day... =)

King Mong
04-18-05, 00:20
Well first off the prices at the Fox have gone up since about 2 weeks b4 the Superbowl. No cover before 7pm and $9 thereafter. You have to purchase a drink once you get in at the bar, so basically after 7 its $10 and up to enter. Dances along the side of the stage are $10 a song (used to be $5) but they are usually as good as the lap dances at any other typical club in the area. In the back there is a VIP that is $5 to go into and $15 a song (used to be free to enter and $10 a song). It is a curtained off area and the dances are a bit better, more touching for you. Either of these dances have little air to them unless the dancer is pretty new.

At the back and left of the club is the Champagne room. 1 jackson to enter and a jackson a song for the dance. These dances are "usually" completely nude lap dances. If she doesn't get nude, you're getting ripped off. Each of the areas in the champagne used to be curtained off for complete privacy and lots of extras were available. Now, they aren't, but the whole champagne room is completely obscured from the rest of the club including the bartender and bouncer that work the champagne room. Lots of free hands are available and extras can still be had, especially if you are the only ones back there or there aren't many others getting dances. I only do the champagne room now if I get any dances.

What I would usually do if I saw one I was interested in is tip her while she was on the stage or get a dance from her on the side and ask her if she gets nude in the champagne room. Some girls don't go back there and/or don't get "bukkin' nekkid" so you can eliminate them up front. If I'm getting a dance from her or talking to her I ask her "What's so special about the dances back there to make them worth $20?". You can take it from here, but u can usually get a good idea of what to expect. The girls are usually very honest with respect to what they do, and I have only been disappointed once, but that was after too many beers and lack of prior due diligence on my part.
With regards to safety, they have had their problems in the past, but nothing racially motivated. There are quite a few white regulars and no one cares either way. Hope this helps.

PWhipped
04-18-05, 09:21
Anything new?? Cinders is always a good place to visit. And the Pony had been good, also Ricos the last time I was there she was nice for a change and Teresa was VERY accomodating. I still like CVocktails the bestr tho extras are far and inbetween , unless you know her. Street action changed??? And, damn guys, one of you was to find me a petite pretty Asian SW or escort, what happened(grin) Well where should I go? AMP?? See you then maybe a board meeting????? Whatch think?? PW

Delamancha
04-18-05, 10:31
How Dy, there was a great-looking sistah at the Pony. I think her name was "Destiny" but I could be wrong. She received honorable mention on this board when folks were discussing the Pony last spring/summer.

PW, we're seeing consistent reports of extras at Jax Therapy. Not necessarily on your first visit, you know how AMPs go.

Mighty Max
04-18-05, 19:42
Hey How Dydo,
What I do when I see a girl that is walking is pull over and ask if she needs a ride. Then when she is in the car I start talking to her. This is a good way to find out if she is interested or just on her way someplace. Hope this helps.
Max

John Wayne
04-18-05, 21:41
Always nice to be back in Jax. Stopped by 63rd and picked up Michelle who I have seen before. Nice BBBJCIMWS for a jackson. That gal is talented. She goes down to the root and keeps sucking away. 7 looks, 10 for talent. Now if i can only find someone like that down at the beach.

John Wayne
04-19-05, 21:53
Another nice day in Jax. Ran into Allison off timaquana and wesconnet. She says she is from key west and is only trying to get home. Yeah right. A bit skinny for my taste, but no sores, etc and she didn't have that crack ***** look. Her oral talents were decent, but not as good as michele, But on the plus side, she had a place to go. Her place was a dump, but it served it's purpose. Nice BBBJCIM for a jackson. Next?

Diver

Poon Doggy
04-20-05, 23:41
Guys,

I've been meaning to post my experience from the Silver Fox last Monday night but haven't had time. I log on today to find several posts about the Silver Fox. I'll have to disagree that ALL the girls are big booty but some are if thats your thing. I stopped in last Monday and had one semi-big booty girl come over and she had major big boobies, ha! This makes up for any extra booty and is a major plus for me. I got some private dances with her in the Champagne room, $20 to get in, $20 per song. She was only in town for a little while and didn't seem to know what does currently or did used to go on back there. She let me touch but no extras were offered. I bought several dances and touched more with each one and talked dirtier with each one. I asked if she ever "entertained" outside the club and her response to about all questions that I had was "you know I do". Ha! Long story short, I asked about a session at her hotel room with anything goes and a video camera in the room. She said it would cost and didn't want to name a price. I finally got one out of her as I was about to leave and it wasn't cheap. Started with a 4 and like I said, wasn't cheap! Little head was doing the thinking for me.

Traded numbers and met her about an hour later at her hotel where she met me at the door fresh from a bath and in just a t-shirt. Yummy! After getting started with some still photographs, she started to get into it and wanted to change into some white lingerie with white stockings! She was so beautiful! She put on a little show for me and the camera and I couldn't resist long and sat the camera on a chair and took over. I enjoyed licking just about all of her, french, 69, straight & doggie... all for the camera! She was a lot of fun and we laughed and had a really good time.

Overall, it was more than I should've paid but I thought that it was a once in a lifetime sort of thing, a SuperHot black girl who seemed pretty wild and up for about anything! Now, I can enjoy it over and over too!

Later Hunters!

Poon Doggy

whaticando
04-21-05, 08:54
Hey Poon,

Well, when are you going to share your pictues with your fellow mongers?

Stewie Griffin
04-21-05, 18:34
Well as much as I hate to try new places, I am off to that AMP by the airport.. Wish me luck and I will give feedback when I return.

Other than this I have only been hitting cinders lately.

wavrider
04-21-05, 20:04
I tried this AMP last year. Not a good experience strictly legit,not even hand release. Hope you have better luck. Enjoy and be safe.

Poon Doggy
04-21-05, 22:32
I will soon, the stills are mostly with clothes on as the battery was low on the digi camera and I'll grab some video stills when I have a chance!

Poon Doggy

Stewie Griffin
04-22-05, 19:26
Tried the one by the airport and they were full and asked me to come back in an hour, which must have been a sign from above since I now see a post saying stay away.

Hit my favorite on Lane ave. Well things have certainly changed there... One of the girls got busted a week or so ago they were telling me, so a waste of my time and money...

Capa Negra 888
04-22-05, 21:09
After a bad day at work i decided to go home early. took a nap and had a dream that I stopped by the Pony club. Got a beer and started thinking about the bad day I had. Before I knew it. This girl with the biggest titties I have seen in a while. started talking to me. Before I knew it, we were in one of the vip rooms. I few mins later I had forgotten all about my bad day at work. Best 30 dollars I've spent in a while. I will try to have that dream again next time, I have a bad day.

hardwway
04-22-05, 21:20
Just to let everyone know, I saw LE setting up close to Capt Odies a couple of blocks off Mayport Rd.

18Wheels12Roses
04-22-05, 21:37
Only an hour north of Jax, and it only cost the dance.
With no luck at VIP I decided Wednesday and Thursday to give the Red Carpet a try. Not a bad place for a small town. No privacy for lap dances good grinds though. Very much a place for locals not used to us travelers.

Wednesday- stayed pretty much the entire night and got a feeling for the place. Got several dances; nothing special (10). One heavy blonde put my hands on her tits and then her cookie for a very quick second.

Thursday- Got my fill Wednesday; but as luck would have it, a co-worker wanted to check it out. Glad he twisted my arm! A bit slower this night and the girls were much more receptive. Did my normal share the wealth and ended up spending the last few hours working this gal (Name being withheld for obvious reasons). We met at the gas station down the road after the club closed and talked some more. Convienced her to come back to my room. Was having a great time. We had agreed that I would take her back to her car in the morning around 8 but around 6 she jumps up in a panic saying that she had to get back that her "Man" was going to be pissed. Now I am pissed 'cause she said she was single! "Man" if you are reading this, I appologize, I don't tread in another mans yard. She catches a taxi and I havn't heard from her since.

I guess small towns do have something to offer and it only cost me the dances at the clubs ( and drinks, a shit load of drinks!)

wavrider
04-23-05, 15:48
Lane Ave. still going strong but real cautious as L.E. is definately working over time. If not a regular there then luck of the draw.

Jax therapy is same old stuff. If interested in extra's ask for "NANA". If she is in to it you can have a great time.

Beaches massage 241-2410 has new girl there "MIMI". Chinese/Korean cute with shoulder length black hair and natural C's. Great session with her yesterday but only HR. May be worth another visit to see if more possible as she seemed to enjoy what she does.

Any information on Q-spa, Angel therapy or the one on Normandy I think it is O-spa?

So many Amp's so little time. Enjoy and be safe.

John Wayne
04-23-05, 23:15
Did some cruising on mayport rd and atlantic blvd area. Saw one cute young thing walking on Atlantic toward mayport. As I made a turn to get by her, some dude in a red expedition did a u turn and swung by her. Apparently some cop saw this, as he put the lights on him and got him as he pulled onto mayport. When I came back that way after making the mayport circuit, he was still pulled over. I hope he wasn't busted and if he was one of you, my condolences. Being the dumbass that i am at times, I finally got to talk with the chick, offering her a ride, but she wasn't interested. Thus, I went to the strip club at mayport rd and atlantic, but not much going there, as they wanted $40 for one dance. yeah right.

Friday, I made a trip to main st and 63rd looking for michelle. Didn't see her, but did see Belinda, a cute brunette with a nice hard body. We went to a mobile home and did our thing there. Nice BBBJCIM for a jackson and five. Just for fun, I made a loop around 63 and saw some guy in a white explorer dropping Michelle off in front of her place (the brown house). Have seen michelle before and her deep throat talents, I know he had a good time. Maybe next time. Back to not so hot atlanta for me and party on dudes.

Diver

Poon Doggy
04-24-05, 12:00
Promised some pics and I did some video grabs for you guys!

I'm only putting ones without her face cause I promised her I wouldn't show her face on the web. Also not putting any put with me in them for obvious reasons... and you really don't want to see that! Ha!

Enjoy!

Poon Doggy

Jvillemonger
04-25-05, 14:00
Thought I saw Tylar at the Beach this afternoon. What a blonde beach beauty. She is running a special this week, I imagine it is 8 jacks, a bargain at any price.

RaynMan55
04-25-05, 17:19
Hey All You purveyors of pavement princessess.....

Have a couple of reports for you guys. Last Friday, I was cruising main, heading south just past MLK. Spotted this cute skinny thing sashaying along in a biege sundress. Gave her a look and pulled into the grocerystore on the right. She saw me and walked right up. Kim has seen better days. She's about 5'4, 100lbs, dirty blonde, late 30's. I did her a couple of times a long time ago when she used to live off of Hubbard. Apperantly, the rock is taking its toll. Still, she's a solid 5 and me likes'em skinny :) She had a place we could rent out for $10/hour and since we knew each other, I gave it a shot. The place was actually an apt above a garage that was very clean. Surprised the hell out of me.. Did a nice slow half and half for 2 Jacks. Not a bad time since there was nothing else out and about.

Cruised Philips this afternoon and saw nothin.... so I headed up to main. Was hoping to find Bonnie, Melissa, or Michelle...... but found Shay. 5'8, 120, redhair, pretty blue eyes. Took her over the bridge to a nice quiet spot. Another half and half for 2 jacks.

Overall, been doing quite well on the strolls for the past few days, but damn, me wants some new meat. Speaking of new meat, after dropping off Shay, I was driving down main and spotted this blonde walking near the high school. At first I thought she was a student, but her actions gave her away. She looked to be about a 6, carrying a backpack. At the light, I watched her and sure enough, she was checking out all the cars passing by, giving the 'look'. Wasnt that good enough for me to swoop, given that I just tagged Shay, but will look for her next time.

Hey P.Doggy.....nice pics dude :) And thanks for keeping yourself out of the pics. I agree with you, I wouldnt think anyone here would like to see me either... LOL

Hey Diver2, glad to see Belinda is still around. Though she might have been a guest at the "Peafarm". Not too may youngin's walking....

Be safe and Happy Mongering.

Briefincenc
04-26-05, 13:38
I saw Kim Sat late afternoon but couldn't find her when I turned around. She was on 63rd and main. I have also seen this tall blondish hair girl lately on N main wearing the same jeans. She looks good from a distance. I know its the same jeans because the style of them . They have a slit at the ankles on the back side. Does anyone have any info on her. I did pick up , I forgot her name, a petite girl on Richardson rd, Sun Morning. She wears glasses and lives in the neighborhood. Good BBBJ for a jackson, but wanted a tip. I haven't posted much before but will from now on. Also, does anyone know Kathy from 5th and Main? And is Snow back in jail?

Jimpur
04-26-05, 20:14
Hay Briefincenc,

I saw Kim and kathy last friday. had a ball with the two of them. I see the girl in jeans at 55 st and the station. good to see you on line be cool.

18Wheels12Roses
04-26-05, 21:55
Well, I ran by Sun on Lane Saturday night. Just my luck, there was LE sitting outside of the Seafood place. Sat there for a while and finally went in and got something to eat (at the seafood place). Thought by the time I finished it they would be gone. No luck. Ran around for a while and returned and they were still sitting there. So I cruised on over to Angels. Walked in and was introduced to Eyoko. A stunning Chinese/Japanese girl that speaks Korean also! Very smart girl and very talkative. An 8 in looks and 10 in attitude. HJ only said nothing else was offered, but oh, how I tried!

18Wheels12Roses
04-26-05, 22:06
After leaving Angels I met this Gal (Jean?) roaming the halls of my hotel. She asked if she could use my room phone. The gentelman that I am, I let her. She made a couple of calls all of which were no answers. She then just started chilling out watching TV. It is now around 3am and I had to be up in a couple of hours, so I asked her if she needed a ride somewhere. She said she would rather have a date for 2 jacksons. Again being the gentleman! She was cool with pictures as long as no face shots, so here they are! A little forwarning on this one. She likes getting on top and she is a squirter. After the dream is done she starts talking about alot of serial murder shit, death, and weapons. Started freakin me out a bit. Gave her a ride to Lane and Lenox. Good lay but a little wierd! Stay safe, 18/12

18Wheels12Roses
04-26-05, 22:14
Jean, Ok figured it out. Enjoy
(Damn, shoulda washed her fingernails)

RaynMan55
04-27-05, 08:51
Hey 18Wheels,

Nice Pics......I think the dirty fingernails is ahazard for thier profession. Me thinks it happens when they clean out thier stems....:)

Be safe!

RaynMan55
04-27-05, 16:38
Hey guys,

Just got a call from Triana, aka Julie. To those guys in the know, she's looking for more business.....

Be safe!

Delamancha
04-27-05, 17:31
A couple recent disappointing experiences at Pony. Big-busted brunette "Shelby" promised FS but wanted to get the deed done in 2 minutes or less. If she had a hot date she shouldnt've been at work. "Jasmine," petite blonde, overcharged for the oral dance then got upset and demanded extra money when things including her fingers and lips got "sticky." A pity, Pony used to be reliable.

- de la M.

Poon Doggy
04-27-05, 18:25
Wow, after reading an earlier post about a girl with the biggest breasts the writer had ever seen being at the pony, I decided to investigate! I discovered Shelby with HUGE hair too! Huge hair and huge big ol' fake titties! Fell asleep and dreamt that I took her in the private dance room and boned her for 5 Jacksons. I got two songs for that so it was fast but I wasn't there to romance, ha! Down to business! She said she'd be available for videographers too but I don't know if she'll be my next model or not. I think she looked better because of the state of mind I was in! The Hair was something though, the biggest HAIR that I've ever seen!

Poon Doggy

Stewie Griffin
04-27-05, 20:31
Hey guys,

Just got a call from Triana, aka Julie. To those guys in the know, she's looking for more business.....

Be safe!

I wonder if she will remember her name this time.. LOL

RaynMan55
04-28-05, 14:21
Hey all you hoochie Hounds,

Had a light day at work today so I decided to go on a Bonnie\Melissa\Michelle hunt this morning. Cruisin' up main and saw 2 blondes. One was walking northbound just south of the cememtery. Have seen her walking before, but never partook cause she was a 3 on sw scale. Matter of fact, she's actually in the March edition of the JC rag (....leafing thru the pages....) ah, there she is, Beverly Thompson. For you mongers that keep past issues for "informational" purposes, take a peek. The other was just over the railroad tracks...also a 3. Found Melissa up on north main and took her over the bridge for a little sumpin sumpin. BBBJCIMWS for a jack make Ray a happy monger.

At lunch time, I cruised the westside. Saw 2 WSW complete with pimp/boyfriend/distributer. They were on both ends of Nelson. Havent seen much of anything in that area for awhile. Both 'ladies' were no better than a 2. Nothing I would like to shake my stick at. Had lunch over on Lane and saw another older blonde walking north on Lane past the 295 overpass. After I ate my grub, saw the same chick sitting behind Andies sandwich shop (**not a paid advertisement*** :) ). She was getting no takers and after I got a look at her mug.....I could understand why....EWWWWWWWW

Hey Who Knew Butu, I think she remembers her name now.....:)

RaynMan55
04-29-05, 08:58
Hey guys,

a few of you newbies have been asking me this question.... here is a list found off the Conn boards:

1- I was really scared
2- Ugly
3- Homely
4- OK if you are drunk
5- Plain
6- Nice
7- Attractive
8- Really Hot
9- Model Material
10- Once in a Lifetime

Now mind you, everyone has there own individual tastes/likes/dislikes so this will definitely vary.

Be safe and Happy Mongering.

P.s. Will be hitting the strolls this afternoon....look for my report later!

Jactionville
04-29-05, 18:40
Please forgive my ignorance, but I have always known what can happen if I am caught trying to solicit one of these women, but can any one tell me what the law is for being caught in the act somewhere? For example, If I am parked somewhere, getting some "head", and LE should pull up and catch us, what would happen? Even though she may be a SW'er, how can they prove she was paid?

Does anyone know?

Jax Sparky
04-29-05, 19:51
Gentlemen,

Please pardon my absence. I have recently been trying out a certain phone line to see what it had to offer and I should say there is certainly a variety there.

Holli- 19 y/o 5'2", 110lbs white. 7 on the SW scale. 6 for service. I saw her today and about two weeks ago. She didn't look so good today. The crack is getting to her. F0S

Maria-26 y/o Philipina 5'1", about 105. Small tits. 8 SW scale 7 for service.

Christi- 26, 5'4" about 130lbs, 5 SW scale and 4 for service. Kinda weird little chick, but gives an excellent BJ.

Alli-26, 5'4", 160lbs, 5 in looks, 8 in service. Excellent BJ and FS

These girls range in price from .25 to .8

I am out of time(and money) to keep this up. But it was a great adventure so far.

Please pardon my lack of post and I will attempt to keep up with Raynman and others.

Fellow monger,

Sparky (Senior member?)

Stewie Griffin
04-29-05, 21:43
Please forgive my ignorance, but I have always known what can happen if I am caught trying to solicit one of these women, but can any one tell me what the law is for being caught in the act somewhere? For example, If I am parked somewhere, getting some "head", and LE should pull up and catch us, what would happen? Even though she may be a SW'er, how can they prove she was paid?

Does anyone know?

Because she will rat you out in about 1 second flat. And they know who the sw's are. I have been caught right after and just before the act before and all they did to me was give me the "talk". But I suppose if you got a cop was a dick then they could give you more hassle...

Drewski
04-30-05, 09:41
Can anyone help me get info on how to hook up with the girls on the phonelines that Jax Sparky was speaking of? Numbers or contacts direct with the girl! Do they have their own places or meet you somewhere? Also still looking for a nice latina!

PM please.

Thanks and be safe!

Drewski

Briefincenc
04-30-05, 16:11
Took alook around 6pm yesterday on main and came away dry. One BSW on 14th and main really looked good but was afraid to partake since it was daylite. Thursday around the same time, what I saw were being picked up before I could evan take that one ride around. Be safe.

PWhipped
05-02-05, 06:42
I am seeing this more and more here and more soo in other areas. What do you think the board is for???? It is for sharing of info, you newbies, when you become known and have contributed many times with pertanent info with contacts, then you will become trusted and known to share back.

SO DON'T POST "PM PLEASE"

Guys, don't fall for this BS! Yes I ask some times by PM and expect to give and receive by PM, but I THINK I have earned the right to do so as many other have also.

We are to give info and leads right here on the boards. And then if needed, additional details can be given by PM to ones who have earned the right to receive it.

I have nothing against Newbies, you guys are what keeps the board going, but you need to understand the sharing thing, If I had only asked and given info PM, then many ladies, and some no so lady like, would have not gotten thier $$ and some would have not scammed the guys, and you guys would not have found the warm mouths and pu---- to make you happy.

So stop with the f----- "PM Please" shit.

Just my 2 dollars worth, take it and run, or drop the ball if you want, YMMV.

Wet Dreams to all, and to all a good night. PW

RaynMan55
05-02-05, 07:52
LOL....me thinks PW needs a nap......or a free BBBJCIWS from a hot stripper at Cocktails.... Couldnt agree with you more, PW.

PWhipped
05-02-05, 08:31
Thanks, I will be in the Jax area next week, Mon to Fri. Wow, maybe I will find a little Asian this trip, yep I know of the Amps, but I want a little more, or less , or what ever!

Our ol friend who is gone now had a Philipinio for me but he passed on before he could hook me up with her, DAMN, I miss him and his stories and contacts. Soo sad now,, bye, PW

Mr C
05-02-05, 15:57
I gotta tell you, if you can't get your johnson washed on North Main, then you ain't looking. This is espically true on 63rd street off North Main. There are usually 4-5 SW most at least a 4 or 5 on the SW scale, some even better. Last week I picked up Melissa again (about a 4) but this girl can do the job on your johnson! One of the best yet for only a jackson. One other girl I picked up on 63rd a couple of weeks ago (Becky I believe she said) was one of the best BJ's I ever experenced from a street Ho. I have been looking for her again, but usually just pick up whats available (I feel funny riding around looking when so much talant is just standing around waiting).

Also had a lot of luck lately on Timuquanna Rd. One very talented girl (tall blonde, calls herself Luanne, about a 6) is very good. Not a bit cracked out and loves to do BJ's the way they are ment to be done. Never spills a drop!

I give up on Phillips, Lane, and McDuff. If you want a sure thing at just about anytime of the day, go down 63rd street. Timuquanna is not as productive, but if you see Luanne, you will be happy (tell her Clark sent you).

Mr.C Out

RaynMan55
05-02-05, 16:54
Hey PW,

Check you PM's.......I may have your Asian fix......

Drove down Philips on the way to an appointment and spied this hot little thing in a minidress. Made some serious eye contact and pulled into the store by Putnam. She looked really familiar.......Asian Kim is back out and in business. She remembered me from waaayyyyy back and we went to a nice spot where we got really re-acquainted. I really was in a blonde mood but, damn, I was sure glad I stopped. Kim actually looked better than when I saw her last. Her nails were all done up nice, hair had nice highlights in it, and her skin was sooooooooo baby smooth. She says she just got kicked out of the place she was staying at... blah, blah......grandmother passed away ...... blah, blah .......staying in a hotel...... So my monger bro's, keep your eyes peeled for this little honey. She's needing some "help" like only we can provide. Oh, for you guys that havent seen Kim, she's about 5'2, 100lbs (barely), long dark brown hair with highlights, and very flexible......

Ladder40
05-02-05, 18:37
I am seeing this more and more here and more soo in other areas. What do you think the board is for???? It is for sharing of info, you newbies, when you become known and have contributed many times with pertanent info with contacts, then you will become trusted and known to share back.

Guys, don't fall for this BS! Yes I ask some times by PM and expect to give and receive by PM, but I THINK I have earned the right to do so as many other have also.

We are to give info and leads right here on the boards. And then if needed, additional details can be given by PM to ones who have earned the right to receive it.

I have nothing against Newbies, you guys are what keeps the board going, but you need to understand the sharing thing, If I had only asked and given info PM, then many ladies, and some no so lady like, would have not gotten thier $$ and some would have not scammed the guys, and you guys would not have found the warm mouths and pu---- to make you happy.

Wet Dreams to all, and to all a good night. PW

I got my senior membership and still feels like I am not in the inner circle and that ok to an extent. I have exchanged pm with Rayman55, member 2476, and the late Sonny (RIP). Don't post as much as should so I will bring my mongering up to date.

First I spend most time on Westside Troll. Now ALERT!!! Cant think of her name hangs on Nelson and Lennox under the overpass on the board before looks like a man >]?? glassess older, HIV pos. BE AWARE she is out and about avoid at all cost.

Last monger hook up was off of Commonwealth reall late on a Friday night 2 weeks agao, lady around 44 can't remember name good service gave me digits and said to hook me up with younger talent 18-21 (hope it is not Allison from Mcduff area) she sucks no pun intended. Well that is all for now I will divide this up to keep it semi brief. Had a contact on main around 63rd named squirrel anyone 411???

RaynMan55
05-02-05, 18:51
Dang Mr. C....I've been looking for Luuane forever....guess I should hit T-quana more often....... Oh, I believe you saw Belinda up on 63rd. Havent seen her around in awhile either.

Psyche
05-02-05, 21:44
Drove by today around 4:00 PM and the place was closed up, with a condemed sign on the door facing McDuff. What's up with that, anyone hear anything? I drive down Main a couple times a week and very seldom see any providers near 63rd. Do you have to drive down the side streets to see them? Thanks to all the Jax guys for an informative page.

Psyche

Drewski
05-03-05, 01:56

Wet Dreams to all, and to all a good night. PWGet the point! I understand totally where you are coming from!

Sorry to all!

Kestrel
05-03-05, 08:41
Howdy, folks.

Just a question for the "local boys". I'm taking a trip to Houston later this week, & am wondering if anyone has any insights. Before you start with "Why not search the Houston threads, moron", I've done that. I'm just curious if any of the Jax bretheren have any knowledge.

As with PW, I too have yellow fever, & am in the process of lining up professional assistance while there. Hey, PW.... ever been there?

PM please! JUST A JOKE!

Nope, not a Senior Member, & have never requested Senior Member staus. Been hanging around for nearly ten years here, & have gone by the handles Kestrel, Falseprophet, Prophet, & Riptide. Not new to the scene, but normally don't chime in with the typical "Made a run over there & nada" reports, either. Lord knows, I'd be in the thousands of posts status had I done that.

If you don't feel comfy replying, that's cool too. Just my curiousity is getting the better of me right now, & am looking forward to my little excursion.

Thanks.

Jvillemonger
05-03-05, 14:02
Haven't been able to post in about a week due to time constraints. Have done a little trolling around. Saw Tyler again at the beach. You guys have got to give that one a try, if you haven't already. Beautiful and priced right.

I had no luck on Lane, McDuff, or Phillips. Did get one BSW on Baymeadows road, Chantrel. Have been wanting to try an african-american and took my chance when it presented itself. The fact that she had one of the nicest asses I have ever seen along with red (yes I mean red like an apple) hair made her an interesting choice. 2 jacks for FS. She is staying in the Baymeadows area near 95 if you get the chance.

I also hit Jax Therapy. Had a nice session with an older, but still very pretty asian woman with unusually large breasts (for an asian woman). This was my first visit to Jax Thereapy and it was a good one. Everything was available. My strategy for AMP is when they ask if you have been there before to tell them yes and then when you lie down on the table ask for just a light touch massage. They get the hint really quickly that you are not just there for a massage. With the light touch massage they use baby powder and just run their fingers over your body. It is very nice. They pay special attention to the area between your legs and yesterday the girl even reached under and massaged me to "full attention" while I was still face down. Just a tip that works for me when I want more than a massage on my first visit to an AMP.

I am disappointed that 6604 VIP on Atlantic is still closed. That is my favorite AMP in Jax. I have been there long enough to know the mamasan pretty well and she always takes care of me with her girls (and has even taken care of me herself, not bad for an older asian woman, very pretty and she knows what she is doing).

Just Cruzin
05-03-05, 15:56
Psyche,
According to the girls over at Cinders, they were raided for drugs, not sure of the date, but I guess along with that comes the city code folks to nail them on everything they can so it will be harder to open back up.

Speaking of Cinders, ran into Teresa from Ricos, she said she was "let go" by the owner. Rico's loss is Cinder's gain I guess. She said she want to move closer to that area in the next few weeks, so head on in there and donate to her moving fund. She does pass out her digits. P.S. her service was very pleasant (7-8 on the Ray scale) Lynn was the only other one working early this PM. Looks like she put back on some weight, she was doing real good for so long.
Been on the road lately, but was able to make a stop in TJ beginning of April and a DC AMP last week. Nothing spectacular, but a nice change.
Happy Hunting,
JC

Jax Sparky
05-03-05, 18:07
Gentlemen,

First of all, I'm going off topic briefly about Senior membership, I know Jackson is a busy man. Anyhow, I have gotten the approval letter but have yet to be actually upgraded. How long should this take? That's it.

Sorry if I offended PW don't think I did.

Thanks,

Sparky

RaynMan55
05-03-05, 18:11
LOL......Hey JC....When did become MY scale :) I just call'em likes I see's 'em. And Me likes to see them ALOT...hehe oh, oh, my blonde craving is kicking in again.... repeat 3 times....must hit strolls...must hit strolls....

oh and JC....PM Please...LOL

The Fat Guy
05-03-05, 22:43
Can't think of anything more to say.

Muggs
05-04-05, 03:41
Hello my Jax people.

I'll be back temporarily to see how things are going. I'm commuting back and forth from Vegas to Jax....been in Vegas more often though.

A monger friend of mine, told me about some new talent he's seen off Lane. Pm me and i'll give you the info. I'll only reply to the mongers that i'm familiar with and those I see post good info consistenly.

Has 12th street opened back up yet? I've been monitoring Jax for awhile and also answering questions from other mongers in Vegas traveling to JAX. Haven't seen anything on my former favorite place 12th st.

Muggs out

Kestrel
05-04-05, 08:42
J'villemonger,

The lady you saw at Jax Therapy should have been "Angie". Short, cute, a tad older, & a helluva nice silicon enhanced rack. Lots of slurping noises & fake porn star moans? Yup, that's her! She goes ape$h!t if you head for the back door, however lol! Me thinks she doesn't do that! Was funny as hell to see the expression on her face, though!

RaynMan55
05-04-05, 15:18
Hey all my monger brothers,

Had a little time to cruise today. Was turning left onto University from Philips around 10ish and saw this blonde in a black dress and what looked like stripper heels walking from University turning to go north on Philips. Well, the blonde hair and those shoes were setting off all sorts of bells in both heads. Made a loop around and came back toward Philips on Bowden and there she was. Pulled into one of the businesses and waited. Apperantly there were 2 other mongers sitting in the parking lot also, and I just happened to be the furthest one away. :( Lo and behold she comes strolling by, ignoring all glances from the 2 other guys. She proceeded to continue walking to the bus stop on Richard st. and Bowden. She had a decent body, but her face looked like she's battled with acne and lost... I'm pretty sure she was working, but probably new to the game and the area. Oh, well, her loss.....

Still jonesin' for a skinny blonde, headed up to main. Didnt see anything until I got up to 63rd. Saw this tweeking redhead that almost made me blow chunks....and not the good kind either. Did spot Melissa, but was in the mood for some strange....damn I'm getting picky in my old age....... A fellow monger in a truck behind me swooped in and snagged her. I know he had fun.

Well, the rain has put a little dampner on the strolls, so I'm headed to Cocktails to see if there is new talent around...

Stewie Griffin
05-04-05, 18:09
Hello my Jax people.

Has 12th street opened back up yet? I've been monitoring Jax for awhile and also answering questions from other mongers in Vegas traveling to JAX. Haven't seen anything on my former favorite place 12th st.

Muggs out

12th st is closed. They still have not sold the building. I miss that place.

Stewie Griffin
05-04-05, 18:11
I am disappointed that 6604 VIP on Atlantic is still closed. That is my favorite AMP in Jax. I have been there long enough to know the mamasan pretty well and she always takes care of me with her girls (and has even taken care of me herself, not bad for an older asian woman, very pretty and she knows what she is doing).

I too have been waiting for them re-open. I kept hearing rave reviews and have not had the opportunity to slide in there...

Stewie Griffin
05-04-05, 18:13
Well, the rain has put a little dampner on the strolls, so I'm headed to Cocktails to see if there is new talent around...

I have not seen any new talent in Cinder's, unless you count Teresa. I was kind of bummed that Star left.

Call me next time and i'll met ya there!!

RaynMan55
05-05-05, 08:02
Man, I need to start a petition to get your screen name back......2971 seems so BORING.......

Smitty Smitt
05-05-05, 12:44
Hey guys,
I just got back in town from a hiatus to the mississippi gulf coast. In two words or less, "its dead" over there. Now that I am back in Jax, its time to get back out on the troll. I see that we are having a lot of activity on the board. Ray, you are a busy man! I havent called Julie (Trianna), how is she doing? Has anyone tried Tyler (at the beach)?