PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-25-05, 19:49
Thread Starter.

Luis The Great
03-27-05, 17:57
Goint to SOBE April 6th. Can anyone recommend Stripclub / Private strippers for Bachlor party. Or any tips? Is Centro in Miami place to go?

In Search
04-06-05, 09:37
Has anyone notice the change in the Miami SW scene. When I first got here in 2000. Sobe had the best SW but the rate was ridiculos 300 and up. Now the quality has gone down. Prices also. The same girls on Sobe are on Flagler and at miami centro. And 3/4 are on young and on some tpye of drug. Are future biscayne is in the making. ALL the good action is in the back of the weekly magzines. And you dont have to worry about LE. A few girls from FT. Lauderdale are in the back of Newtimes. They are thinking of opening a Lingere modeling spot.

PokeHerFaceJon
10-22-05, 00:35
I can't believe thare aren't any new posts today. Are you all watching WILMA? Screw that hurricane. Lets hear about yall's success in prowlin the streets for willing WSW'S or even Hsw's.
We all know they gotta eat!
Pokeherfacejon out

By the way to all my fellow senior members, I decided to change my name to a more appropriate name for what we all do with "our street babes" I figured why not. we do f... their faces, and hopefully no bags are required!