PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Baby

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Admin2
01-24-16, 16:53
Almost all of them turn into these better than you threads where both the guys and the chicks like to pretend they aren't dealing with hookers.

Eustisflman
01-24-16, 18:17
Screen name - "I can host" Shared a few emails then I offered 200 per visit. Her reply was that's not enough. Ohh well I not paying more then that.

"macey1990" - wanted 400 told her no fucking way funny she still keeps texting me and sending me nude pics and tells me she is worth it. I offered 200 and she said no way.

Someone reported on "Candy0723" as a great time. I had already been emailing her, so after I get back to town in a week I will pull that trigger.

I am currently working on 3 others. On in Daytona, one it Cocoa and one in Eustis area. Got a date with the Eustis gal on Tuesday. Will report back.

I have also been seeing another one (3 times now) here in Orlando. 160-200 a visit, no watching the clock any time. Usually dinner drinks and a good roll in the sack. Most times we spend 3 to 4 hours a visit.

TellMeWhy
01-24-16, 20:12
Almost all of them turn into these better than you threads where both the guys and the chicks like to pretend they aren't dealing with hookers.I think everyone knows they are all hookers its just the currency they accept and the amount of men they are willing to see differ from ho to ho.

TellMeWhy
01-24-16, 20:16
Shakeurbootaaay on seeking arrangement. 18 years old. A little thicker than I like them but was tons of fun. As she was finishing me off BBBJCIM after a fun roll in the hay I asked about greek and she smiled and said maybe next time. Gave her 2 bennies. She might be going back to indiana soon so jump on it. A nice polite intro on the site should get the ball rolling. She is definitely down for a per visit arrangement.

TellMeWhy
01-24-16, 20:20
Sarahannexo this girl is another dtf for 2 bennies per visit arrangement. Great BBBJCIM. Pretty nice body really cute face. Doesn't have a car so you have to pick up and take someplace else. Definitely worth the investment.

TellMeWhy
01-24-16, 20:27
I hope this doesn't need to be said but don't mention someone else or specifics to these girls I don't want them putting 2 and 2 together and coming back to me. Just approach them polite and offer to meet for dinner after a few texts compensation comes up then you can imply what you want agree on a number and slam bam its done.

Barolo
01-24-16, 22:30
Almost all of them turn into these better than you threads where both the guys and the chicks like to pretend they aren't dealing with hookers.This one wants 2000 , YES I just said 2000 for the first visit. Then 800 after.

Barolo
01-24-16, 22:41
She goes back and forth- from Orlando to Calif. 2 months ago she was in Orl. I saw her twice, some of the sweetest pussy I have ever had. She is very petite from Morocco. She only set me back 160 for 90 minutes.

TellMeWhy
01-25-16, 05:27
This one wants 2000 , YES I just said 2000 for the first visit. Then 800 after.Yeah I never email a girl that has an expectation of high or substantial. If you do expect to pay a lot. I stick with negotiable and practical mainly.

Eustisflman
01-25-16, 09:01
I hope this doesn't need to be said but don't mention someone else or specifics to these girls I don't want them putting 2 and 2 together and coming back to me. Just approach them polite and offer to meet for dinner after a few texts compensation comes up then you can imply what you want agree on a number and slam bam its done.I don't discuss this site or what I do here or there either. Just a nice romp in the sack a few times.

Barolo
01-25-16, 09:30
Yeah I never email a girl that has an expectation of high or substantial. If you do expect to pay a lot. I stick with negotiable and practical mainly.She emailed me. I agree I never send to either!

TungstenHP
01-25-16, 11:31
Do you have to pay money to send and receive messages?

TellMeWhy
01-25-16, 12:00
Do you have to pay money to send and receive messages?Worth the investment IMHO.

Camera3
01-25-16, 18:37
Do you have to pay money to send and receive messages?It is a monthly fee but there are discounts for two or three months. The strategy some use is to pay for a month, work lots of contacts and get them to communicate through your monger email. Sign back up in a few months after you have worked through that list.

C3.

TellMeWhy
01-26-16, 07:57
It is a monthly fee but there are discounts for two or three months. The strategy some use is to pay for a month, work lots of contacts and get them to communicate through your monger email. Sign back up in a few months after you have worked through that list.

C3.Thats exactly what I do I only paid for 3 months all of last year. I still have a list I can hit up at any time I just get bored and enjoy the hunt for new conquests.

TellMeWhy
01-26-16, 18:53
Haha I think that's the right amount of letters. 19 years old nice body. Had FS a couple times gave her 2 bennies. She doesn't really get into the sex so I don't fuck her anymore but she gives a great BBBJ no cim but she let's me cof. I give her a benny. Expensive for head but she makes house calls and it's worth it to me. For a little extra she will let you record it. No greek.

Nightwing12
01-27-16, 17:12
I always enjoy a good sugar baby as well. Any members who wish to swap some info, let me know. That site works pretty well.

Muff Luva
01-27-16, 19:04
So bored with everything else to do with this hobby around here, I'm in. Let's see what I can find.

Nineteen80
01-27-16, 21:07
The concept seems appealing, but not at $80 month for the subscription.

Especially since I have reservations as to how many of the users are even real.

That being said, if someone here can confirm that it's worth it, I may take a flyer -- since most users with subscriptions (that post here) do not wish to share some of the gems that they find. And to clarify, that's absolutely their right to do so. $80 just seems steep for a subscription imo.

Eustisflman
01-27-16, 21:15
Screen name - "I can host" Shared a few emails then I offered 200 per visit. Her reply was that's not enough. Ohh well I not paying more then that.

"macey1990" - wanted 400 told her no fucking way funny she still keeps texting me and sending me nude pics and tells me she is worth it. I offered 200 and she said no way.

Someone reported on "Candy0723" as a great time. I had already been emailing her, so after I get back to town in a week I will pull that trigger.

I am currently working on 3 others. On in Daytona, one it Cocoa and one in Eustis area. Got a date with the Eustis gal on Tuesday. Will report back.

I have also been seeing another one (3 times now) here in Orlando. 160-200 a visit, no watching the clock any time. Usually dinner drinks and a good roll in the sack. Most times we spend 3 to 4 hours a visit.Eustis gal of course canceled on me. That's OK I got 4 more numbers I am working. HEHE.

Eustisflman
01-27-16, 21:16
I always enjoy a good sugar baby as well. Any members who wish to swap some info, let me know. That site works pretty well.That's what we have been doing here. Posting what we have found or uncovered.

Eustisflman
01-27-16, 21:17
Haha I think that's the right amount of letters. 19 years old nice body. Had FS a couple times gave her 2 bennies. She doesn't really get into the sex so I don't fuck her anymore but she gives a great BBBJ no cim but she let's me cof. I give her a benny. Expensive for head but she makes house calls and it's worth it to me. For a little extra she will let you record it. No greek.There have been a few that were posted that I cannot find.

Casssssieee.

Sarahannexo.

Chanel. Too many hits to even try to find her.

TellMeWhy
01-28-16, 00:40
The concept seems appealing, but not at $80 month for the subscription.

Especially since I have reservations as to how many of the users are even real.

That being said, if someone here can confirm that it's worth it, I may take a flyer -- since most users with subscriptions (that post here) do not wish to share some of the gems that they find. And to clarify, that's absolutely their right to do so. $80 just seems steep for a subscription imo.I hooked up with 40 girls on seeking arrangement last year and I only paid the upgrade 3 of the 12 months the rest of the time was spent working leads. On seeking arrangement almost all the profiles are real. They do a great job of blocking scams.

TellMeWhy
01-28-16, 13:23
There have been a few that were posted that I cannot find.

Casssssieee.

Sarahannexo.

Chanel. Too many hits to even try to find her.If you just browse the recently online cassie will pop up in the first few pages. Sarahannexo isn't on that often.

Eustisflman
01-31-16, 18:35
If you just browse the recently online cassie will pop up in the first few pages. Sarahannexo isn't on that often.Found her!

Barolo
02-01-16, 10:11
There have been a few that were posted that I cannot find.

Casssssieee.

Sarahannexo.

Chanel. Too many hits to even try to find her.You can adjust your search, age, hair color, etc. This makes everything easier. I also only pay once every 3 months. But some of these girls, one messaged me this weekend, she wants an allowance of a grand a week for two visits. If she has to pay for a babysitter she wants more. LOL.

Florida Sun
02-01-16, 12:13
Was browsing SA and NANA's profile was logged on this morning. Inquiring minds want to know!

OldEnough
02-01-16, 17:04
Was browsing SA and NANA's profile was logged on this morning. Inquiring minds want to know!She has given me permission to log on and keep her accounts active. Finally got approval to visit her for the first time yesterday. She is doing pretty good under the circumstances. She can still use some help either monetarily or just a card saying hello. She is missed but has no intention in continuing in the hobby upon her release. Anyone wanting contact info can PM me.

Florida Sun
02-01-16, 18:49
She has given me permission to log on and keep her accounts active. Finally got approval to visit her for the first time yesterday. She is doing pretty good under the circumstances. She can still use some help either monetarily or just a card saying hello. She is missed but has no intention in continuing in the hobby upon her release. Anyone wanting contact info can PM me.Nice to know that you are providing freindship and support. I have never met her, but I have not heard anything other than good things about her.

I'am sure she is missed by friends and family.

BoredAtHome99
02-03-16, 23:16
I'm starting to dip my hand into the sugar bowl. I've seen a couple of girls who were prior sugar baby's and to be honest, they have ruined me for many other woman. So in order not to get hooked on those sugar highs, I'm branching out. I have a few questions, but I'm going to try and ask only one or two at a time. I've joined SA to see what kind of sweets are around. I've had a couple of bites, but nothing past texts on what I'm willing to offer. Which leads me to my 1st question. These gals get right to the point which is good. But when I reply, I tell them I'm not going to promise anything without meeting. They usually go silent. I'm not asking to see them 5 x a week for one happy meal a month, but I damn sure not going to pay the mortgage on a ocean view condo, for one 10 minute visit every other month. What I'd like to know is how to get them to tell me what they want and what I can expect? Also what are the general denominations for each expected lifestyle desire? (Minimal, practical, negotiable, moderate etc.).

Florida Sun
02-04-16, 10:19
what are the general denominations for each expected lifestyle desire? (Minimal, practical, negotiable, moderate etc.).There is? Mark next to the desired expectation if you click it you get a pop up with details they range from minimal less than one thousand to high over ten thousands, per month that is.

John HandCock
02-04-16, 10:55
I'm starting to dip my hand into the sugar bowl. I've seen a couple of girls who were prior sugar baby's and to be honest, they have ruined me for many other woman. So in order not to get hooked on those sugar highs, I'm branching out. I have a few questions, but I'm going to try and ask only one or two at a time. I've joined SA to see what kind of sweets are around. I've had a couple of bites, but nothing past texts on what I'm willing to offer. Which leads me to my 1st question. These gals get right to the point which is good. But when I reply, I tell them I'm not going to promise anything without meeting. They usually go silent. I'm not asking to see them 5 x a week for one happy meal a month, but I damn sure not going to pay the mortgage on a ocean view condo, for one 10 minute visit every other month. What I'd like to know is how to get them to tell me what they want and what I can expect? Also what are the general denominations for each expected lifestyle desire? (Minimal, practical, negotiable, moderate etc.).There is no set amount. For each category every girl has a different response or amount as to what they need. What is high for some is minimal for another girl. So you just need to talk to them to see what they expect.

BoredAtHome99
02-04-16, 19:45
1st thanks for the help guys. I never knew to klick on the question mark. As for being on the same page when it comes to wants & needs, it's a crap shoot. I get it, I was just hoping one of you guys had mastered the art LOL.

So my next question is how to handle the ones that pm you with their phone number or wanting to meet that same day? One that pm'd me, looks like a local street walker, so that one was tossed. Another looked alright in her pictures, but we all know how that flies. How do you guys base your decisions with these types? Also had 2 more just send me their phone numbers without me requesting, I'm being a little careful starting out and trying to understand what the best practices are. Thanks.

Barolo
02-04-16, 20:27
I'm starting to dip my hand into the sugar bowl. I've seen a couple of girls who were prior sugar baby's and to be honest, they have ruined me for many other woman. So in order not to get hooked on those sugar highs, I'm branching out. I have a few questions, but I'm going to try and ask only one or two at a time. I've joined SA to see what kind of sweets are around. I've had a couple of bites, but nothing past texts on what I'm willing to offer. Which leads me to my 1st question. These gals get right to the point which is good. But when I reply, I tell them I'm not going to promise anything without meeting. They usually go silent. I'm not asking to see them 5 x a week for one happy meal a month, but I damn sure not going to pay the mortgage on a ocean view condo, for one 10 minute visit every other month. What I'd like to know is how to get them to tell me what they want and what I can expect? Also what are the general denominations for each expected lifestyle desire? (Minimal, practical, negotiable, moderate etc.).I typically do this thru an email. If they contact me, I come right out and ask, "How do you perceive an arrangement? What are you looking for $?

BoredAtHome99
02-04-16, 20:35
I typically do this thru an email. If they contact me, I come right out and ask, "How do you perceive an arrangement? What are you looking for $?Sounds legit, What kind of results has it got you?

Thanks.

ProMonger1998
02-05-16, 12:45
Had a car date with this one, expects $. 50 a week, plus time and effort, but will go for the wham bam thank you ma'am. Kind had a dirty clothes smell, kitty's smell wasn't to nice either. All cover, but phenomenal CBJ. Would not repeat though. She will send pics and videos though so add them to your collection, they looked good, but the reality is not as good as the fantasy.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mistresssugar-daddy-wanted/14965384

Eustisflman
02-05-16, 16:46
Had a car date with this one, expects $. 50 a week, plus time and effort, but will go for the wham bam thank you ma'am. Kind had a dirty clothes smell, kitty's smell wasn't to nice either. All cover, but phenomenal CBJ. Would not repeat though. She will send pics and videos though so add them to your collection, they looked good, but the reality is not as good as the fantasy.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mistresssugar-daddy-wanted/14965384That's not a SB. That's a BP.

Eustisflman
02-05-16, 16:48
Sorry I deleted this. Hit the delete and not the reply.

Here was Barolo reply.

I have seen a few girls. Some are asking stupid money. There is some work involved to found a reasonable found but worth it.

Eustisflman
02-05-16, 16:52
And I was going to reply. There is more work with in the SB site then say BP, but you can find some gems. The nice part is they will spend time with you outside the hotel room. They enjoy being arm candy etc. If you are a just hit it man, SB may not be your thing.

Sounds legit, What kind of results has it got you?

Thanks.

BoredAtHome99
02-06-16, 19:18
I actually like a little chase. I'm just trying to fast track my learning curve by tapping into the seasoned SD's. I like the 'perceived' angle.

I ended up meeting a gal going by Cecilia, we met at bar, chatted for about an hour and a half. Of course she stated she had a bill to pay, along with the sob story, ended up railing her in the front seat of her car. Some of the best action I've ever had. Nice super thin body, bad teeth though. She would never say what she wanted and I figured since she did not want me to get a room, she was wasn't looking for much. Left her 2 bills, guess that wasn't enough. I told her when I put it on her center console that it was only an opener, I was thrilled, just didn't have more on me (did not want to keep to much on me in case it went bad). I'll wait and see if another bill pops up.

All in all, I consider it a win for my 1st dip in the sugar bowl. I enjoyed her company as well, would like to find a SB along those lines that has a little more time to spend.

TellMeWhy
02-11-16, 19:24
Brklyn16 she actually hit me up. 20 years old tight little body. Full GFE experience. She came before I did and she couldn't finish me off so a little disappointing next time il just have to cum first. Gave her 2 bennies my standard.

Brittania t took her out once she annoyed me so I just gave her money and cut the date short after dinner. Tried again and had her just come to my house. That worked. Great fun full GFE BBBJ grreat BBBJ she tasted amazing. Gave her 2 bennies.

Noveah 18 years old and a lot of fun sexy body great head great kisser seen her a few time. Give her 2 bennies.

Lexeyrose she's very non personality when you arent fucking but when you are fucking she's very into it. Great BBBJ greeat kisser gave her 2 bennies she does doubles with her friend on the site sarahannexo gave her 2 bennies.

Countrygirl05 wears make up to cover acne but sex and head was great gave her 2 bennies.

These are just from the last 2 weeks. There are a couple more but I'm not finished with them yet. Reports to come later.

BoredAtHome99
02-11-16, 20:52
Brklyn16 she actually hit me up. 20 years old tight little body. Full GFE experience. She came before I did and she couldn't finish me off so a little disappointing next time il just have to cum first. Gave her 2 bennies my standard.

Brittania t took her out once she annoyed me so I just gave her money and cut the date short after dinner. Tried again and had her just come to my house. That worked. Great fun full GFE BBBJ grreat BBBJ she tasted amazing. Gave her 2 bennies.

Noveah 18 years old and a lot of fun sexy body great head great kisser seen her a few time. Give her 2 bennies.

Lexeyrose she's very non personality when you arent fucking but when you are fucking she's very into it. Great BBBJ greeat kisser gave her 2 bennies she does doubles with her friend on the site sarahannexo gave her 2 bennies.

Countrygirl05 wears make up to cover acne but sex and head was great gave her 2 bennies.

These are just from the last 2 weeks. There are a couple more but I'm not finished with them yet. Reports to come later.Noveah, hit me up 2 weeks ago. Just haven't made my way to Useless lately. I may have to spark up that conversation with her again. Thanks.

Barolo
02-12-16, 18:03
The following woman have contacted me, stay away crazy pricing.

Bcilla she looks pretty, asked for 500-600 per meeting.

Taina12900 is her 40's she wanted over 2500 per month, once a week.

Jade wants 500-600, than cam down to 400.

Theresa Mariie 500 but willing to settle for 300.

DianaC wants 750-850.

I did ask a few of them after asking these prices, "I guess you are a highend prostitute. ".

They did get pissed, LOL .

TellMeWhy
02-12-16, 18:07

DianaC wants 750-850.

I did ask a few of them after asking these prices, "I guess you are a highend prostitute. ".

They did get pissed, LOL .I have noticed the older they are the more they want and expect and it should be the opposite haha. I don't recognize those profiles so I'm assuming they are all over 25. I don't see girls over 25.

Barolo
02-12-16, 20:58
I have noticed the older they are the more they want and expect and it should be the opposite haha. I don't recognize those profiles so I'm assuming they are all over 25. I don't see girls over 25.Theresa Marie is 19 and Bcilla is younger. These are girls that contacted me. I am like you, max 200.

FyrGuy33
02-13-16, 14:22
Hi Guys!

I'm a long timer in the hobby from the NY / NJ area. I just moved down here a few months ago and I am starting to get my feet wet in the hobby again after getting settled in. Couple of things I have noticed. The girls from SA are pretty much the same as up there. Most are bat shit crazy and have that GPS (grand pussy syndrome) going on. They hold out for the big payday that never comes, or is only for one date. There are, however, the few diamonds in the rough that make the hunt worthwhile. As bad as CL was in NY, it's even worse here. At least up there you could get one or two real replies. Here, if you post on a consistent basis, you get one or two in a month, if you are lucky. Which leads to the next question; are there any clean, inexpensive short stays around the Orlando area, particularly West Orange area? We had many where I came from that were half decent and would charge in the area of $40-$50 for a 3 or 4 hour stay. I'm finding it not so easy to find something like this. I can't host and I'm not having much luck finding a SB or UTR that can host.

I'm looking forward to contributing to this forum going forward. I have been (and still am) a member of several private groups up north whereby we share information regarding SB's, UTR's, and anything related to the hobby that keeps everyone safe and helps to bring value to the hobby.

Camera3
02-13-16, 16:11
Hi Guys!

I'm a long timer in the hobby from the NY / NJ area. I just moved down here a few months ago and I am starting to get my feet wet in the hobby again after getting settled in. Couple of things I have noticed. The girls from SA are pretty much the same as up there. Most are bat shit crazy and have that GPS (grand pussy syndrome) going on. They hold out for the big payday that never comes, or is only for one date. There are, however, the few diamonds in the rough that make the hunt worthwhile. As bad as CL was in NY, it's even worse here. At least up there you could get one or two real replies. Here, if you post on a consistent basis, you get one or two in a month, if you are lucky. Which leads to the next question; are there any clean, inexpensive short stays around the Orlando area, particularly West Orange area? We had many where I came from that were half decent and would charge in the area of $40-$50 for a 3 or 4 hour stay. I'm finding it not so easy to find something like this. I can't host and I'm not having much luck finding a SB or UTR that can host.

I'm looking forward to contributing to this forum going forward. I have been (and still am) a member of several private groups up north whereby we share information regarding SB's, UTR's, and anything related to the hobby that keeps everyone safe and helps to bring value to the hobby.In a word, Geneva. 28 bucks for two hours, rustic, clean, sometimes a little smoky, off-street secure parking (and the parking lot is usually full of pretty nice cars), cash only, no ID required (although they do log license plate numbers), they sell beer and condoms, and they even grind stumps. If you search the forum you will find many of us use it and many of the ladies are well known there, too. It isn't exactly on the West side, but close enough.

C3.

FyrGuy33
02-13-16, 16:48
In a word, Geneva. 28 bucks for two hours, rustic, clean, sometimes a little smoky, off-street secure parking (and the parking lot is usually full of pretty nice cars), cash only, no ID required (although they do log license plate numbers), they sell beer and condoms, and they even grind stumps. If you search the forum you will find many of us use it and many of the ladies are well known there, too. It isn't exactly on the West side, but close enough.

C3.Thank you. I will give it a try.

Eustisflman
02-14-16, 13:09
Hollie Foxx wants 2. We have been texting and sending pics. No meet up yet as she is in Daytona. Hope to get over there in the next 2 weeks.

Jakinil. Easy going settled for 160. Fun but in Mt Dora area.

Eustisflman
02-14-16, 13:13
Latin Nina. Wanted 300 told her no fucking way.

Chatting with Vixen, nothing talked about yet on money.

Nsar. Chatting with her 160-200 but have not meet yet. Schedules have been hard.

Eustisflman
02-15-16, 17:29
Every gal that I have meet with cannot host. You guys also getting the same?

Barolo
02-15-16, 19:50
Every gal that I have meet with cannot host. You guys also getting the same?Yes that is my experience also. Been chatty with Candi $$.

Grapp150
02-17-16, 01:27
I have had great success on the site. Couple bat shit crazy ones, but most stay the night for 400 and the sex has been incredible and always GFE. But again, they are all crazy and become borderline stalkers.

FyrGuy33
02-17-16, 11:04
Had some luck with a CL ad I posted. I'm in the process of reeling in a 19 why / o Disney CP. Meeting her for lunch on Friday then possibly going to play for the rest of the afternoon. Anyone have any intel on a reasonable SS on 192 in Kissimmee?

Camera3
02-17-16, 11:34
Had some luck with a CL ad I posted. I'm in the process of reeling in a 19 why / o Disney CP. Meeting her for lunch on Friday then possibly going to play for the rest of the afternoon. Anyone have any intel on a reasonable SS on 192 in Kissimmee?I had a tris with a housewife in that area. There are a bunch of average places that advertise on signs under 50 bucks. Not perfect, but good.

C3.

WalSTreet
02-17-16, 13:52
Hey All. I have been dining on the SA site for about a year. Some want the golden parachute but I have had a handful I have been enjoying for $200 a hit. Young and just needs some extra cash. Always GFE.

Barolo
02-17-16, 15:56
Anyone find a kinky one that is good for $$ and wants to share?

FyrGuy33
02-17-16, 21:21
I had a tris with a housewife in that area. There are a bunch of average places that advertise on signs under 50 bucks. Not perfect, but good.

C3.Thanks. I'll go do a little recon. Feel free to PM me if you think there is a particular place you would recommend.

FyrGuy33
02-20-16, 17:55
Sad to report, the 19 y / o flaked on me. We were supposed to have lunch on Friday, she went silent Thursday night. Haven't heard from her since. Oh well, the shall resume. NEXT!

SA2222
02-22-16, 21:19
My experience with that site is somewhat frustrating. Less than half the girls I message even read the message, and out of the ones that do read, less than half even respond. This might because I don't have a profile pic (only private pics), but I'm discrete and don't want people knowing I'm on there, so I'm not going to ever do a public pic. But my best guess is that there's so many dudes on there blowing up the girls' inbox that it's uncommon you'll actually get a real response because to them it's like junk mail. Perhaps a lot of the profiles are fake, although there's definitely real profiles on it.

Caution: Be careful. Pimps are aware of it and they have girls working it. One girl who has since deleted her profile basically robbed me. Went out with her once, she wasn't nearly as attractive as her pics of course, but I figured I would still have some fun with her, so she said she would come to my house the next day. She came over, and she was really an annoying ***** but I still wanted to fuck her. She started teasing, etc and then she said she wouldn't fuck unless I put up the money first. So I put the money out on the table, perhaps a rookie mistake. And then she started texting on her phone and then looked like she was taking pictures of me. I told her put her fucking phone away but she wouldn't, I think she was trying to blackmail or some shit. Then all the sudden she takes the money and walks out the door and her pimp was outside waiting in car. Apparently he was probably driving around the neighborhood waiting for her to text him, which she did. I didn't press it. I took my loss and moved on, I don't need some pimp coming after me or some blackmail type shit. Not long after that she deactivated her profile, then created a new one under a different name, etc etc. I reported her but it did nothing since she just recreated with a different name. This was a year or so ago and last time I checked she wasn't on there.

I dunno. I just haven't had good experiences using that site. I did have success with a couple girls but they were no more than escorts. I will say I wasn't on the site long, so perhaps I didn't give it a fair shake.

I can confirm what a fellow monger said about countrygirl05 - I met her, she has bad acne that she covers in her pictures.

Lpmrhahn
02-22-16, 21:50
Just joined today. Some nice looking females on there, we'll see what happens. I'm excited! Any tips, or is it just grinding it out till you get a hit?

Jonah1
02-23-16, 10:40
I placed an ad on a site for arm candy for NudeNight in Orlando. This Redhead answered the ad and sent pics and we exchanged texts. She told me she was on a SD site. I asked her for her "Expected terms". I know nothing about the SD thing BTW. I don't see how it is any better than what is available thru these sites and reviews. I can do "more better" for less. And get the same quality. Atleast with the redheads terms. Now she is a very attractice 24 -26 year old and we have met and I have "been with her" but also can anytime I want to. Can someone tell me what the advantage is? I have already heard all the negatives, like half are regular providers that you can still see most of the time anyway, but for more money. It sounds like, just another site where you spend a whole lot more money.

John HandCock
02-23-16, 13:09
Just joined today. Some nice looking females on there, we'll see what happens. I'm excited! Any tips, or is it just grinding it out till you get a hit?My advice is do your homework like you would with a new provider. Also be a gentleman, this is a first time experience for alot of these women so don't be an asshole asking for nude pics or just being crude. Alot of the girls don't look on this as being an escort so don't talk to them as if they are. They don't appreciate it and big turn off for them. Alot of scammers on both sides so just use common sense. There is alot of pros and utr girls on there but you know how to spot them and pass on them if that's not what your after.

Remember everyone has their own feelings on what they are worth so of they quote something you think is ridiculous then tell them its out of your range and wish them good luck.

Remember that they can discuss us the way we do them and if your rude or obnoxious that can get around. Oh this is also like fishing so be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and finding the right baby won't be done in a day either. Just my opinions, good luck.

Camera3
02-23-16, 14:32
I placed an ad on a site for arm candy for NudeNight in Orlando. This Redhead answered the ad and sent pics and we exchanged texts. She told me she was on a SD site. I asked her for her "Expected terms". I know nothing about the SD thing BTW. I don't see how it is any better than what is available thru these sites and reviews. I can do "more better" for less. And get the same quality. Atleast with the redheads terms. Now she is a very attractice 24 -26 year old and we have met and I have "been with her" but also can anytime I want to. Can someone tell me what the advantage is? I have already heard all the negatives, like half are regular providers that you can still see most of the time anyway, but for more money. It sounds like, just another site where you spend a whole lot more money.I can think of two. One, most are not pros, so lower mileage and more genuine. Two, I am reasonably certain my current SB is only bopping me. Now, the down side is, there is drama and my current SB could fill an encyclopedia. I have learned to cope with that.

It is just different.

C3.

Barolo
02-23-16, 15:12
I placed an ad on a site for arm candy for NudeNight in Orlando. This Redhead answered the ad and sent pics and we exchanged texts. She told me she was on a SD site. I asked her for her "Expected terms". I know nothing about the SD thing BTW. I don't see how it is any better than what is available thru these sites and reviews. I can do "more better" for less. And get the same quality. Atleast with the redheads terms. Now she is a very attractice 24 -26 year old and we have met and I have "been with her" but also can anytime I want to. Can someone tell me what the advantage is? I have already heard all the negatives, like half are regular providers that you can still see most of the time anyway, but for more money. It sounds like, just another site where you spend a whole lot more money.I would much rather use SA, I am not interested in pro's. Yes, there are some pro's on there, it is easy to figure them out. The non-pro's truly need a helping hand. They usually have a regular job and not a drug issue. Yes, you need to weed thru some of the crazy requests. I meet someone this morning for the first time, it cost me $$ for almost 2 hours. There was no clock watching, etc.

Barolo
02-23-16, 15:16
My experience with that site is somewhat frustrating. Less than half the girls I message even read the message, and out of the ones that do read, less than half even respond. This might because I don't have a profile pic (only private pics), but I'm discrete and don't want people knowing I'm on there, so I'm not going to ever do a public pic. But my best guess is that there's so many dudes on there blowing up the girls' inbox that it's uncommon you'll actually get a real response because to them it's like junk mail. Perhaps a lot of the profiles are fake, although there's definitely real profiles on it.

Caution: Be careful. Pimps are aware of it and they have girls working it. One girl who has since deleted her profile basically robbed me. Went out with her once, she wasn't nearly as attractive as her pics of course, but I figured I would still have some fun with her, so she said she would come to my house the next day. She came over, and she was really an annoying ***** but I still wanted to fuck her. She started teasing, etc and then she said she wouldn't fuck unless I put up the money first. So I put the money out on the table, perhaps a rookie mistake. And then she started texting on her phone and then looked like she was taking pictures of me. I told her put her fucking phone away but she wouldn't, I think she was trying to blackmail or some shit. Then all the sudden she takes the money and walks out the door and her pimp was outside waiting in car. Apparently he was probably driving around the neighborhood waiting for her to text him, which she did. I didn't press it. I took my loss and moved on, I don't need some pimp coming after me or some blackmail type shit. Not long after that she deactivated her profile, then created a new one under a different name, etc etc. I reported her but it did nothing since she just recreated with a different name. This was a year or so ago and last time I checked she wasn't on there.

I dunno. I just haven't had good experiences using that site. I did have success with a couple girls but they were no more than escorts. I will say I wasn't on the site long, so perhaps I didn't give it a fair shake.

I can confirm what a fellow monger said about countrygirl05 - I met her, she has bad acne that she covers in her pictures.I never see anyone that doesn't drive themselves, even if I hire a massage therapist.

Eustisflman
02-23-16, 19:43
I placed an ad on a site for arm candy for NudeNight in Orlando. This Redhead answered the ad and sent pics and we exchanged texts. She told me she was on a SD site. I asked her for her "Expected terms". I know nothing about the SD thing BTW. I don't see how it is any better than what is available thru these sites and reviews. I can do "more better" for less. And get the same quality. Atleast with the redheads terms. Now she is a very attractice 24 -26 year old and we have met and I have "been with her" but also can anytime I want to. Can someone tell me what the advantage is? I have already heard all the negatives, like half are regular providers that you can still see most of the time anyway, but for more money. It sounds like, just another site where you spend a whole lot more money.I would say that it is much less then half. I have only seen 1 or 2 that I have known as providers. What are you paying per hour with a normal provider 200? And that's all you get. I pay 200 and I get 4-6 hours, hang out, drink, hit the clubs. They enjoy texting with you. And that also includes several hours alone, with more shots that I can shoot.

Eustisflman
02-23-16, 19:55
She just moved to Chicago. But I was able to see her before she left. We had bene texting on and off for about a month. She was in Cocoa and with the drive and scheduling we could never get it to work out. I get a call that she is leaving in 2 days for good and wants to see me. I head over get a room and them pick her up. We go grab some food, hit the bar, then the hot tub, more drinking and she is all over me. I fucked her 4 times that night, she stayed over and I fucked her again in the am then took her home. Cost. 200 plus room food and drinks for a hot horny 22 yo. Too bad she is gone. What a great fuck!

Eustisflman
02-23-16, 20:00
The below flaked out on me when we finally go to meet. No response back on day of meeting and nothing since.

Nsar.

HeatherNicole.

Twiiggiie.

I have a few new ones I am working on and I have a few regulars that I am not quite ready to share.

FyrGuy33
02-23-16, 21:22

I can confirm what a fellow monger said about countrygirl05 - I met her, she has bad acne that she covers in her pictures.Yes, several rookie mistakes here. First, NEVER invite them to your house for the first date. Even the second. The first date should be a meet and greet. Several reasons for this. 1) A hustler with a pimp like you just had will never meet you just for coffee or a drink. That to them is a waste of time, so you can weed them out. If they want to go to the fucking chamber before they even meet you, the red flag should go up. 2) We all know that most of these girls use old pics. If you meet in public, you can just walk away. 3) A real SB will be much more comfortable meeting you in a public place and discussing not only the arrangement, but just life in general. They want to feel comfortable with you. If a girl doesn't want to do that, she's probably a pro.

And, a very important rule, NEVER give them the donation until the deed is done. Again, a pro or hustler wants it up front. Tell them you are not comfortable with that. Turn the tables and tell them it makes you feel like you are dealing with a prostitute. They may walk away on you, but if they do, you probably saved yourself from a bad experience.

You can have very good experiences, you just have to sharpen up your skills. Don't approach it as you would dealing with backpage girls. These girls generally want to be treated like you are dating them, but spoiling them at the same time. It takes work, but when you find one who is relatively drama free and just wants to fuck someone steady without the relationship drama, you will sit back and realize it is worth it.

Eustisflman
02-23-16, 23:17
Yes, several rookie mistakes here. First, NEVER invite them to your house for the first date. Even the second. The first date should be a meet and greet. Several reasons for this. 1) A hustler with a pimp like you just had will never meet you just for coffee or a drink. That to them is a waste of time, so you can weed them out. If they want to go to the fucking chamber before they even meet you, the red flag should go up. 2) We all know that most of these girls use old pics. If you meet in public, you can just walk away. 3) A real SB will be much more comfortable meeting you in a public place and discussing not only the arrangement, but just life in general. They want to feel comfortable with you. If a girl doesn't want to do that, she's probably a pro.

And, a very important rule, NEVER give them the donation until the deed is done. Again, a pro or hustler wants it up front. Tell them you are not comfortable with that. Turn the tables and tell them it makes you feel like you are dealing with a prostitute. They may walk away on you, but if they do, you probably saved yourself from a bad experience.

You can have very good experiences, you just have to sharpen up your skills. Don't approach it as you would dealing with backpage girls. These girls generally want to be treated like you are dating them, but spoiling them at the same time. It takes work, but when you find one who is relatively drama free and just wants to fuck someone steady without the relationship drama, you will sit back and realize it is worth it.Great reply and so true. This is SB not CL. A true SB wants to have a connection. I always meet in public for the first time and I NEVER pay them for this. I will take care of the drinks or dinner but never anything for them. A true SB will be good with that.

Barolo
02-23-16, 23:18
Stay far far away DivaXMachina. Has anyone seen Jakinil and willing to share?

Lpmrhahn
02-24-16, 10:32
Got my first date off the site tonight with a hot thick latina chick. Just drinks, maybe dinner, at a place of her choosing, I'm very excited.

Jonah1
02-24-16, 10:58
I can think of two. One, most are not pros, so lower mileage and more genuine. Two, I am reasonably certain my current SB is only bopping me. Now, the down side is, there is drama and my current SB could fill an encyclopedia. I have learned to cope with that.

It is just different.

C3.But, C3, isn't there much more chance you will fall prey to the Fatal Attraction syndrome. I have heard about that happening a few times. Because they are not pro's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2L0GUoYU0 Yikes!

Jonah1
02-24-16, 11:04
Great reply and so true. This is SB not CL. A true SB wants to have a connection. I always meet in public for the first time and I NEVER pay them for this. I will take care of the drinks or dinner but never anything for them. A true SB will be good with that.Never did SB / SD. Like Charlie Sheen says: I pay them to leave. Like stated, I never did SB / SD, but have heard of the Fatal Attraction Syndrome, that a few have encountered. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2L0GUoYU0.

Captainv
02-24-16, 13:15
I have one coming up Friday as well!

Got my first date off the site tonight with a hot thick latina chick. Just drinks, maybe dinner, at a place of her choosing, I'm very excited.

Ziggy1966
02-24-16, 14:09
What does SA mean. I've seen a few guys use it. Where do I find it.

Thanks.

I have had great success on the site. Couple bat shit crazy ones, but most stay the night for 400 and the sex has been incredible and always GFE. But again, they are all crazy and become borderline stalkers.

TellMeWhy
02-24-16, 18:55
Luna0312 hot 26 year old blonde great little body. Unbelievable BBBJ decent sex I'm pretty sure that's she's just about the quick buck but she's been warming up seen her 3 x. 2 bills.

Mollysunflower this is a heartbreaker for me. Amazing hot 19 year old body shy sweet I was too aggressive and scared her off she wanted more than just sex for money so she won't talk to me anymore. Great BBBJCIM finish oh well I've had my share on 1 and done. 2 bills.

Muff Luva
02-24-16, 22:46

DianaC wants 750-850.

They did get pissed, LOL .LOL I called one of them an Uber. Some of them are completely batshit, like the one who thinks it's LinkedIn.

FyrGuy33
02-24-16, 23:45
Got my first date off the site tonight with a hot thick latina chick. Just drinks, maybe dinner, at a place of her choosing, I'm very excited.Good luck. Hope it all works out.

Venomized
02-25-16, 07:35
I've been around quite awhile now, but starting to slow things down. No clue how sugar babies work, or where to start; would love some help!

V.

John HandCock
02-25-16, 09:06
I've been around quite awhile now, but starting to slow things down. No clue how sugar babies work, or where to start; would love some help!

V.First go read the Richmond Va thread on this topic. Next joinn a SD site. Then the fun begins, from making contact to M / G to FC.

This is like fishing you need to have patience because its not like shooting fish in a barrel. Some guys make it sound easy and maybe for some it is if your creative or have a bunch of money to throw at them. If you have a gift for gab and negotiations then you will do good.

Anyway read that thread and good luck.

Camera3
02-25-16, 17:07
But, C3, isn't there much more chance you will fall prey to the Fatal Attraction syndrome. I have heard about that happening a few times. Because they are not pro's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2L0GUoYU0 Yikes!J,

I think you could take that to the bank.

I'm not saying it is better. It is just another way.

C3.

Eustisflman
02-25-16, 20:43
I have had a few PM for requests of SA numbers. Let me set the record straight here. I will not provide numbers. Most of these girls are non pros and provide their real number after they get to know you a bit. These girls numbers do not come up in a google search and I would bet that they would be pretty pissed off with someone just testing or calling out of the blue. Yes, most of these girls are P4 P, but they don't follow the same rules as BP or SW. I, however will provide names and details. The rest you have to do on your own.

EFM.

SA2222
02-26-16, 03:46
Be careful with Bellaa!! And annbaby! Who appear to be the same person, I'm guessing she is being pimped and could be a scammer. I could be wrong but that's my gut feeling after having conversation with annbaby!

Barolo
02-26-16, 10:43
I have had a few PM for requests of SA numbers. Let me set the record straight here. I will not provide numbers. Most of these girls are non pros and provide their real number after they get to know you a bit. These girls numbers do not come up in a google search and I would bet that they would be pretty pissed off with someone just testing or calling out of the blue. Yes, most of these girls are P4 P, but they don't follow the same rules as BP or SW. I, however will provide names and details. The rest you have to do on your own.

EFM.I agree with your post. I will not provide numbers either. I believe that is crossing a boundary. Yes, this is not BP or SW and there are true boundaries!

Captainv
02-26-16, 16:04
I've been talking with many potentials on SA and it can be frustrating as many of them can be flaky and some got the golden pussy syndrome. I've been talking to this 19 year old chick and even though she's not model hot, but she's very cute and we get along well. We agreed on an arrangement and met up for some lunch. In any case, it was an extended lunch and we had a great time.

I have to say you have to have patience and different expectation, it's really like regular dating with a twist.

Juliant213
02-27-16, 01:11
I know I am going to sound like a dick and very selfish here, but wouldn't SA be great to keep off the beaten path of the standard hooker players? You can find great girls for great prices on SA and the more of guys who read this, the more who are going to leave the SW and BP game and hop on SA. Thus raising prices and lowering supply drastically. Not to mention, sharing some of those contagious things you get from that hobby (I know as I have done it plenty back in the past).

I know this is bad to say and all, as we should share info and help brothers out. But I just feel this case should not be used on here because it is definitely going to ruin it in the future. Just my 2 cents.

TellMeWhy
02-27-16, 10:21
I know I am going to sound like a dick and very selfish here, but wouldn't SA be great to keep off the beaten path of the standard hooker players? You can find great girls for great prices on SA and the more of guys who read this, the more who are going to leave the SW and BP game and hop on SA. Thus raising prices and lowering supply drastically. Not to mention, sharing some of those contagious things you get from that hobby (I know as I have done it plenty back in the past).

I know this is bad to say and all, as we should share info and help brothers out. But I just feel this case should not be used on here because it is definitely going to ruin it in the future. Just my 2 cents.I understand why you might think that. However I feel its a different game. Not everyone will have the patience and mentality to successfully hunt on sa. Its not always as simple as throwing out cash.

FyrGuy33
02-27-16, 18:20

I know this is bad to say and all, as we should share info and help brothers out. But I just feel this case should not be used on here because it is definitely going to ruin it in the future. Just my 2 cents.A hobbyist who frequents SW or BP girls will generally not expend the energy involved in the SA hunt. The want immediate results with a sure thing. While I understand your concern, I believe it to be unfounded. Also, those hobbyists are not going to start throwing around the type of cash that is going to inflate the prices.

SA2222
02-27-16, 23:37

I know this is bad to say and all, as we should share info and help brothers out. But I just feel this case should not be used on here because it is definitely going to ruin it in the future. Just my 2 cents.The path is already beaten. Just ask any of the girls how many messages they get per day.

I do see your point though, and I agree on some level, but unfortunately there's too many shitty girls on there and that's what's great about this forum, to help each other not step into bad situations.

Barolo
02-28-16, 20:16
I got a chance to see Jakinil. She is alittle far out of the area. I meet her in Mt Dora. She is a great kisser and spinner. I might repeat!

Barolo
02-28-16, 20:39
I meet Lucky awhile ago. She states she is 34, she looks old, has had acne issues. So she is not a young very cute thing. She does have a hairy pussy but boy does that get wet. She is an amazing kisser and can fuck. I neg. Down from $$. Would repeat because of her energy!!

Barolo
02-28-16, 20:44
Dumber than a box of rocks. She came right out and text she is an escort! Than I asked a few questions, I promise they were not difficult. She was asking 3 questions back for everyone I asked. I finally asked her what she was snorting!

Nightwing12
02-28-16, 22:20
I got a chance to see Jakinil. She is alittle far out of the area. I meet her in Mt Dora. She is a great kisser and spinner. I might repeat!Damn. We started to email but then she vanished from the site. Sad. I liked her.

Lpmrhahn
02-29-16, 00:40
Just wanted to say thank you. Thanks to you all I just spent 3 hours with a lovely black bbw who fucked and sucked the shit out of me, and all she wanted was $100. I know BBW's arent' everyones cup of tea, but they are mine, and she was perfect. SA is a great find, meeting the thick latina check from the other day tomorrow night so hopefully that'll be as much fun as this evening was.

Barolo
03-02-16, 23:41
SensualKisses317 is as flaky as they come. Avoid, avoid avoid!!

Ali K- is a Russian girl asking for $1100 for first meeting. The next to be discussed! LOL.

Brooke is asking for $150-have not tried!

BoredAtHome99
03-03-16, 19:30
That is her SA screen name. She's out of New Smyrna Beach. Of course she is heavier than her picks. I took her out, started off nice enough. As the time went on, her true colors started to show. I ended up going through until little guy got a piece, but wish I had not even started. I think she just needs to be straight up and be a backpage gal. She wasn't happy with dinner and the room I left her so she could host others. She definitely wasn't happy with the $ I left her, but I wasn't happy with the CBJ either. I'm all for CFS, but oral is a fail with a see grade.

BoredAtHome99
03-03-16, 19:34
Are you guys using clear pictures of yourself on SA? I have a silhouette as mine, wanted to know what works while keeping my facial features hidden?

Lpmrhahn
03-03-16, 22:56
Are you guys using clear pictures of yourself on SA? I have a silhouette as mine, wanted to know what works while keeping my facial features hidden?Clear pic but it's private, they seem ok with that. After I'm sure I don't know then I unlock it.

Camera3
03-04-16, 16:46
Are you guys using clear pictures of yourself on SA? I have a silhouette as mine, wanted to know what works while keeping my facial features hidden?If you got a silhouette approved as a public pic consider yourself lucky. They generally only allow clear picks on the public side.

C3.

John HandCock
03-04-16, 17:22
Are you guys using clear pictures of yourself on SA? I have a silhouette as mine, wanted to know what works while keeping my facial features hidden?I have been a member for a year on SA and have never posted a pic. I get a fair amount of response to profile and to my introduction to women I'm interested in. When asked for a pic I send one of myself by text.

Lpmrhahn
03-08-16, 14:04
1) hot Latinas chick about 5 min from my office. Few days of talking via text, and $100 later I'm balls deep behind the most amazing ass I've seen in person. Even let me take video and pics. Plan on making this a regular thing.

2) the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with. 5'0 tall Asian with an amazing body, more American than stick figure Asian. Dinner, a cigar, and a couple drinks later were pulled over at a park laying on the ground and I'm pounding her from behind with a thumb up her ass while she squirts all over the ground. Plan on making this one an even more regular thing.

God bless you guys and this site.

SA2222
03-08-16, 16:00
So I'm having trouble getting what I ultimately want out of seeking arrangement. I want a hot college aged girl to be put on my "payroll" but it's damn near impossible to get a good girl on there. I really think SA has become such a meat market. The attractive girls want crazy money, 1000+. And they seem so nonchalant as if that's easy for them. Are there really guys out there paying girls 1000+ for one date? I mean I can't tell a guy how to spend his money but I simply can't compete with that. And competing is what I feel I'm constantly doing. Too many girls are flakey, cancelling at last minute (likely getting better offers) or not responding to texts timely. It just feels like it's such a sellers market that they don't give a shit. I guess with all the tourism in Orlando this is big business for girls perhaps. I've seen some of the less expensive girls. The escorts and strippers. And they are always fun but I'm actually looking for a "sugar baby" and it seems extremely difficult to find one at a reasonable cost and that isn't try to rip you off. And I'm a pretty normal guy, looks and personality, so I'm not necessarily blaming myself. Maybe I need to adjust my expectations. Thoughts?

As a previous poster said, I met mollysunflower and she is indeed hot with big tits but she flaked out and pulled some shit about wanting to nonsexually date first.

Vicious vixen. Two bills to romp, a great BBBJ with her tongue ring. She's a stripper that may have relocated to Tampa.

Also FYI. Beware of the girl "Kyla" fka "Audrey" - she has been changing profiles (scammer?) and pulled a bait and switch trying to charge a grand.

Be safe!

SA2222
03-08-16, 16:17
1) hot Latinas chick about 5 min from my office. Few days of talking via text, and $100 later I'm balls deep behind the most amazing ass I've seen in person. Even let me take video and pics. Plan on making this a regular thing.

2) the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with. 5'0 tall Asian with an amazing body, more American than stick figure Asian. Dinner, a cigar, and a couple drinks later were pulled over at a park laying on the ground and I'm pounding her from behind with a thumb up her ass while she squirts all over the ground. Plan on making this one an even more regular thing.

God bless you guys and this site.I think I need to switch to non-white girls who don't think their pussy is golden. .

BraddyWestSide
03-09-16, 11:13
I decided to upgrade to premium for a month since there was a good deal. Figure what the hell. A few days in I have a few observations / questions:

1. It's surprisingly easy to make contact with these chicks. As others have stated, the sealing the deal phase might be longer, but I've gotten quicker responses from these girls than some of the girls who are actually in the biz.

2. Regarding sealing the deal, anyone have any tips on how you bring up the topic? I can navigate a text conversation fairly well with a SP but these girls are different. I've played the noob card with some I've texted and they are willing to tell me what they've had in the past and how the arrangement worked and what they expect, but one girl got super pissed when I didn't just throw out a number. I want to know what I'm getting into, but don't want to overpay. Any thoughts are helpful.

3. I've yet to be on a date yet, but do you treat it similar to as if you were actually dating them? Wine and dine them and then when the time is right make the move? Or is it pretty obvious and you can bypass the formalities?

4. I'm not here to judge, and I've already gleaned great intel from this thread, but it might do us well to be careful posting screen names publicly. I'm no expert in the law, but you may be walking a fine legal ground by posting their screen names. Maybe we can share intel like we normally would with any UTR on the main boards?

5. It's helpful if we talk about locations. I have fun during the day which means I want to meet SBs who are near my office. I can tell you I work on the east side of town and am trying to find options near UCF. If others would be so kind as to share general locations in reviews, we'll probably help each other out a lot more.

These are just thoughts and questions from someone new to the SB game. I'm very seasoned on the main boards, but am a total noob with this. Please don't jump on my back.

I'm looking forward to fishing in this new pond and will keep you all posted on the happenings on my side of town.

John HandCock
03-09-16, 11:50
I decided to upgrade to premium for a month since there was a good deal. Figure what the hell. A few days in I have a few observations / questions:

1. It's surprisingly easy to make contact with these chicks. As others have stated, the sealing the deal phase might be longer, but I've gotten quicker responses from these girls than some of the girls who are actually in the biz.

2. Regarding sealing the deal, anyone have any tips on how you bring up the topic? I can navigate a text conversation fairly well with a SP but these girls are different. I've played the noob card with some I've texted and they are willing to tell me what they've had in the past and how the arrangement worked and what they expect, but one girl got super pissed when I didn't just throw out a number. I want to know what I'm getting into, but don't want to overpay. Any thoughts are helpful.

3. I've yet to be on a date yet, but do you treat it similar to as if you were actually dating them? Wine and dine them and then when the time is right make the move? Or is it pretty obvious and you can bypass the formalities?

4. I'm not here to judge, and I've already gleaned great intel from this thread, but it might do us well to be careful posting screen names publicly. I'm no expert in the law, but you may be walking a fine legal ground by posting their screen names. Maybe we can share intel like we normally would with any UTR on the main boards?

5. It's helpful if we talk about locations. I have fun during the day which means I want to meet SBs who are near my office. I can tell you I work on the east side of town and am trying to find options near UCF. If others would be so kind as to share general locations in reviews, we'll probably help each other out a lot more.

These are just thoughts and questions from someone new to the SB game. I'm very seasoned on the main boards, but am a total noob with this. Please don't jump on my back.

I'm looking forward to fishing in this new pond and will keep you all posted on the happenings on my side of town.First off these girls pretty well know what is expected. Secondly go read the Richmond Va thread on SB. This will answer all your questions.

When you find someone your interested in don't treat them like a escort. If you have the experience you say you have then you will know a pro or utr girl after the first few text. Don't as for nude pics, if they have them they will be more happy to share them if they feel your interested. Don't endless text, set up a m / g as soon as possible and for gods sake don't pay someone to meet you. Do this in a public place so she will feel safe. Buy coffee or lunch and talk, probably take an hour or so. If your both comfortable then talk arrangement. Remember everything is negotiable. All details can be worked out there.

There is crash course, good luck.

Eustisflman
03-09-16, 18:15
So I'm having trouble getting what I ultimately want out of seeking arrangement. I want a hot college aged girl to be put on my "payroll" but it's damn near impossible to get a good girl on there. I really think SA has become such a meat market. The attractive girls want crazy money, 1000+. And they seem so nonchalant as if that's easy for them. Are there really guys out there paying girls 1000+ for one date? I mean I can't tell a guy how to spend his money but I simply can't compete with that. And competing is what I feel I'm constantly doing. Too many girls are flakey, cancelling at last minute (likely getting better offers) or not responding to texts timely. It just feels like it's such a sellers market that they don't give a shit. I guess with all the tourism in Orlando this is big business for girls perhaps. I've seen some of the less expensive girls. The escorts and strippers. And they are always fun but I'm actually looking for a "sugar baby" and it seems extremely difficult to find one at a reasonable cost and that isn't try to rip you off. And I'm a pretty normal guy, looks and personality, so I'm not necessarily blaming myself. Maybe I need to adjust my expectations. Thoughts?

As a previous poster said, I met mollysunflower and she is indeed hot with big tits but she flaked out and pulled some shit about wanting to nonsexually date first.

Vicious vixen. Two bills to romp, a great BBBJ with her tongue ring. She's a stripper that may have relocated to Tampa.

Also FYI. Beware of the girl "Kyla" fka "Audrey" - she has been changing profiles (scammer?) and pulled a bait and switch trying to charge a grand.

Be safe!You talking about mixin vixen?

BoredAtHome99
03-09-16, 18:26
I had a gal reach out to me, cute little blonde from MN. Says she is here just on vacation, but her bio is only a few days old, and her occupation is listed as dancer. So I'm guessing she is here for bike week. Anyway, she was quick to ask for a lunch date so I said sure. We meet tomorrow, I'm thinking this is a point and shoot deal, but still wondering if there are any clues to be on the lookout for if its not what I think? Right now my biggest challenge is I'm not taking her back to my place, and I think all the hotels are sold out. I figure she must have a room if she's visiting.

Eustisflman
03-09-16, 18:30
First off these girls pretty well know what is expected. Secondly go read the Richmond Va thread on SB. This will answer all your questions.

When you find someone your interested in don't treat them like a escort. If you have the experience you say you have then you will know a pro or utr girl after the first few text. Don't as for nude pics, if they have them they will be more happy to share them if they feel your interested. Don't endless text, set up a m / g as soon as possible and for gods sake don't pay someone to meet you. Do this in a public place so she will feel safe. Buy coffee or lunch and talk, probably take an hour or so. If your both comfortable then talk arrangement. Remember everything is negotiable. All details can be worked out there.

There is crash course, good luck.Agree with all of the above. Yes in the end its sex, but you have to approach differently. They like to hear they have a nice face, smile etc. Treat them as you would a GF. I always let them know up front that I am looking for something that is not just platonic. Then you have your bases covered if they are looking for only that. No details really are needed. Meet for a drink or lunch and see if there is a connection. They will want that before they make any moves. Think of it as a more formal, polite way of escorting. They don't want a meet and fuck.

The first dinner drinks should be just that. They want to feel safe. So be open about that. "lets just meet for drinks and if we have a connection we can plan another date next week" if things seem to be good during your first date then start talking about details. I usually say, " in the past arrangements, I enjoy dinner, drinks, whatever (a few hours out having a date) and then I like to have some quite time as well. I have always taken care of the dinner. Whatever and leave 200 after our fun. Will that work?

I have had several say well I don't do it for less then 300 and then I say well I don't don't do it more then 200. Either we both give a little or she does. I don't pay over 225 if she is hosting. If I have to get the room I include that with my costs and say I can leave you 150 but don't forget I am taking care of the room and dinner drinks etc. They usually are pretty good about it. I have never had bad service because she wanted 300 and she took 200. Again different mind set here. If she is out and having fun 50 or 100 is not going to be a deal breaker. Now the ones that want 1000 no fucking way and I will not even discuss after I see that number. I tell them thanks and good luck.

Also don't pay them anything for the first meet. Its just a meet. See if you two have a connection. But you should pay for any meals / drinks etc.

EFM out!

BTW got a new date tomorrow.

BraddyWestSide
03-10-16, 00:11
Agree with all of the above. Yes in the end its sex, but you have to approach differently. They like to hear they have a nice face, smile etc. Treat them as you would a GF. I always let them know up front that I am looking for something that is not just platonic. Then you have your bases covered if they are looking for only that. No details really are needed. Meet for a drink or lunch and see if there is a connection. They will want that before they make any moves. Think of it as a more formal, polite way of escorting. They don't want a meet and fuck.

The first dinner drinks should be just that. They want to feel safe. So be open about that. "lets just meet for drinks and if we have a connection we can plan another date next week" if things seem to be good during your first date then start talking about details. I usually say, " in the past arrangements, I enjoy dinner, drinks, whatever (a few hours out having a date) and then I like to have some quite time as well. I have always taken care of the dinner. Whatever and leave 200 after our fun. Will that work?

I have had several say well I don't do it for less then 300 and then I say well I don't don't do it more then 200. Either we both give a little or she does. I don't pay over 225 if she is hosting. If I have to get the room I include that with my costs and say I can leave you 150 but don't forget I am taking care of the room and dinner drinks etc. They usually are pretty good about it. I have never had bad service because she wanted 300 and she took 200. Again different mind set here. If she is out and having fun 50 or 100 is not going to be a deal breaker. Now the ones that want 1000 no fucking way and I will not even discuss after I see that number. I tell them thanks and good luck.

Also don't pay them anything for the first meet. Its just a meet. See if you two have a connection. But you should pay for any meals / drinks etc.

EFM out!

BTW got a new date tomorrow.Thanks EFman and John Hancock; I appreciate the guidance. I'll check out the VA thread as well.

SA2222
03-10-16, 01:26
You talking about mixin vixen?Not her, another vixen, from Dallas who was in Orlando for several weeks and said she was going to Tampa.

BoredAtHome99
03-11-16, 18:25
So what are you guys putting in your bios? I've pretty much put that I was looking for short term deals. I've got a few conversations going right now. All of them saying they are on the verge of meeting. Are you guys putting what you do?, bragging about what you have?

The one from MN tried to play me, but I kind of saw it coming, she wanted to get paid to do lunch, and it went from her to we as in there were 2 of them. She tried to wait till the last minute to say anything but I made sure I had a couple of back up plans to keep myself busy just for that reason. Little head did not have a say.

Eustisflman
03-11-16, 20:49
Not her, another vixen, from Dallas who was in Orlando for several weeks and said she was going to Tampa.So meet my date with no plans of anything other then just a few drinks. Ee meet at 6 and ended the evening with me leaving her place at 10 (so 4 hours, about 2 out and 2 in) $200 and I left my load of cum all over her stomach and she loved it. Was begging me to shoot my load all over her. So I had to giver her what she wanted. Round 2 for next week. God I love horny, hot little college girls.

Eustisflman
03-11-16, 20:52
So what are you guys putting in your bios? I've pretty much put that I was looking for short term deals. I've got a few conversations going right now. All of them saying they are on the verge of meeting. Are you guys putting what you do?, bragging about what you have?

.Bragging. Are you not reading what we have been posting. NO.

Putting what we do? As in Hey I just want to fuck you for 200? NO Treat them like you would your real GF.

Barolo
03-11-16, 23:23
Not her, another vixen, from Dallas who was in Orlando for several weeks and said she was going to Tampa.I had a conversation going months ago with mixed vixen. She wanted I think 400, I ended the conversation.

Barolo
03-11-16, 23:24

The one from MN tried to play me, but I kind of saw it coming, she wanted to get paid to do lunch, and it went from her to we as in there were 2 of them. She tried to wait till the last minute to say anything but I made sure I had a couple of back up plans to keep myself busy just for that reason. Little head did not have a say.In my Bio I do say locals only. I do said I am attached but looking for a regular meeting.

RecycleBin
03-14-16, 22:54
Just wanted to verify that if you follow the advice about SA here, treat the girls with respect & have a little patience, you will find what you are looking for. Still working on a 19 year old spinner but the 25+ girls know what to do. Enjoy!

FyrGuy33
03-15-16, 12:40
Can anyone tell me if the Amber Inn in Kissimmee is decent to use as an afternoon SS. If not, what near to that would be recommended. Sorry to be asking these questions guys, but as you know I am new to the area. Thanks for the help. I'm just strating to get my hobbying going again.

This is sort of like being a newbie all over again. Ugh.

RecycleBin
03-15-16, 14:01
Can anyone comment on Casssieeee and Casssssie? Same pics. That's usually a red flag. Thanks.

Firey1
03-15-16, 14:35
Well for the most part there is something for everybody. I've dabbled a bit amongst some of Orlando and daytona and it's true most want to just feel appreciated and such. Although there are a few that just want to get down to business. I've used this board thoroughly and haven't really have any input back but I'll provide a few meetings I've had but I won't give out any names. I don't want them to feel like theyre professionals. All though there are many.

Met up with a younger skinny red head. Almost too skinny for my taste. But she was modest with a hondo per meeting. Nothing physical but she was fun to be around.

Another tiny thing out of palm coast. She's like less than 5 ft and petite. Took her out for drinks had a few laughs and on the way home stopped in a parking lot for some extra fun. Food drinks and less than a couple bens for the whole experience. Unfortunately she is now texting me everyday to meet again. I will soon.

Today went for one of the older milfs from daytona. My god that was a lot of fun. She didn't care about going anywhere. Just brought some wine over and had some play time for a couple hours. No talk of arrangement money but I offered the "standard" 2 you guys suggested.

Meeting with a smart cute little 22 yo thing in Gainesville tomorrow. Yes I get all over. Been texting her for the past couple days. She's very flirty and we haven't discussed any arrangement details.

The most common thing I hear from them though is that they get a lot of messages from guys. Direct "hey let's meet up how much" then they don't follow through. The professionals don't give a shit they'll tell you straight up. Sorry for the long winded post and for feeding off you're guys info.

DPiddy
03-15-16, 15:36
So I set up my profile w pics and got a couple of messages. Tried to read the messages and see that I have to upgrade to read them.

Do all of you guys have subscriptions? Is there a free trial or a way to read your messages without subscription? I've had luck on other "dating" sites, but not sure I want to pay 40+/ month so I can find women that want more money from me.

John HandCock
03-15-16, 16:13
So I set up my profile w pics and got a couple of messages. Tried to read the messages and see that I have to upgrade to read them.

Do all of you guys have subscriptions? Is there a free trial or a way to read your messages without subscription? I've had luck on other "dating" sites, but not sure I want to pay 40+/ month so I can find women that want more money from me.You have to be a paid membership to read or send. The cost fo SA is $69.95 monthly and if you can find right link its $46.95 to renew. You have to decide whether its worth the cost.

Now SD4 M site is around $50 monthly.

Captainv
03-15-16, 16:23
You have to pay to play.

Do all of you guys have subscriptions? Is there a free trial or a way to read your messages without subscription? I've had luck on other "dating" sites, but not sure I want to pay 40+/ month so I can find women that want more money from me.

Eustisflman
03-15-16, 18:33
Well for the most part there is something for everybody. I've dabbled a bit amongst some of Orlando and daytona and it's true most want to just feel appreciated and such. Although there are a few that just want to get down to business. I've used this board thoroughly and haven't really have any input back but I'll provide a few meetings I've had but I won't give out any names. I don't want them to feel like theyre professionals. All though there are many.

Met up with a younger skinny red head. Almost too skinny for my taste. But she was modest with a hondo per meeting. Nothing physical but she was fun to be around.

Another tiny thing out of palm coast. She's like less than 5 ft and petite. Took her out for drinks had a few laughs and on the way home stopped in a parking lot for some extra fun. Food drinks and less than a couple bens for the whole experience. Unfortunately she is now texting me everyday to meet again. I will soon.

Today went for one of the older milfs from daytona. My god that was a lot of fun. She didn't care about going anywhere. Just brought some wine over and had some play time for a couple hours. No talk of arrangement money but I offered the "standard" 2 you guys suggested.

Meeting with a smart cute little 22 yo thing in Gainesville tomorrow. Yes I get all over. Been texting her for the past couple days. She's very flirty and we haven't discussed any arrangement details.

The most common thing I hear from them though is that they get a lot of messages from guys. Direct "hey let's meet up how much" then they don't follow through. The professionals don't give a shit they'll tell you straight up. Sorry for the long winded post and for feeding off you're guys info.If you are done with them or no longer interested, post handles so we know who to email or better yet, who not to email. Providing useful info helps everyone in this game.

Eustisflman
03-15-16, 18:36
I am surprised no one else is sharing pics. Every chick that I have banged from SA I take pics of and don't even ask. Hell most of them enjoy it, ask me to send them a copy and even take some of the pics. GOD I love these young horny college chicks and they enjoy a man that knows what his is doing. I am saving every hot college babe, one at a time!

EFM.

FyrGuy33
03-15-16, 19:21

Do all of you guys have subscriptions? Is there a free trial or a way to read your messages without subscription? I've had luck on other "dating" sites, but not sure I want to pay 40+/ month so I can find women that want more money from me.You need to develop a strategy. First thing you need to be aware of is that those messages you got are probably bogus. They send you those to entice you to drop the coins for the premium membership. I would suggest you take your time and just window shop for a while. Look at the profiles of the women who have sent you messages. Are they local? Would you really be interested in someone from Kansas, or overseas? Don't feel compelled to read every message from everyone that sends you one. The next thing you should do is figure out how many women you are actually interested in that meet your realistic criteria for being your SB. When you have a number that makes sense to you, for arguments sake let's say 10, buy a premium membership with a visa gift card, and start messaging them to see if you can strike up a conversation. As you go along during the month, do that with anyone new that joins. As well, keep checking recently active members. Sometimes a woman will take a break for a while, then come back to see if there are any new, interesting guys. It's a fair amount of work, but if you can develop a system that works for you, you can keep the premium membership to a minimum. Personally, I only upgrade my membership once or twice a year now. Good luck.

Firey1
03-16-16, 08:15
Test the waters with these. Some I messaged and got a response after I shared my private photos. But these are a few of the ladies that responded positively.

Ninic from daytona. Haven't met up with her but we've been texting a bit. I might set something up with her Thursday or Friday. No talks of compensation.

Tinkerbell out of palm coast. $$ for some time well spent. She's very open to it all. Borderline professional. She's not for everyone but see what you think.

Florida flower out of daytona. Asked for a buck and a half to meet up after we messaged a bit. Doesn't have her own place and is a bit suspicious with her history. Won't go into details. Message her you'll understand.

Scarlett asked for $to meet for dinner. I didn't push for anything physical she was too tiny but as we were parting I got a glimpse of her backside and may be hallucinating bc it was thick. Either way still to thin for my flavor.

2 babygirls wanted 4 each for a total of 8. I said the best I'll give is 4 for both for all night. She said ok. Sent me a picture confirming identity. Couldn't make it to them yet. Hotel by MCO.

Naughty angel I just receiveda message last night after 4 days. She gave her phone number and said text her. So I'll see what she's all about.

Just the main thing in my experience is being open and not treating this like it's a business. Unless the ones that are treating it like a business and you're wanting that then yea treat it like a business.

SA2222
03-16-16, 12:40
Test the waters with these. Some I messaged and got a response after I shared my private photos. But these are a few of the ladies that responded positively.

Ninic from daytona. Haven't met up with her but we've been texting a bit. I might set something up with her Thursday or Friday. No talks of compensation.

Tinkerbell out of palm coast. $$ for some time well spent. She's very open to it all. Borderline professional. She's not for everyone but see what you think.

Florida flower out of daytona. Asked for a buck and a half to meet up after we messaged a bit. Doesn't have her own place and is a bit suspicious with her history. Won't go into details. Message her you'll understand.

Scarlett asked for $to meet for dinner. I didn't push for anything physical she was too tiny but as we were parting I got a glimpse of her backside and may be hallucinating bc it was thick. Either way still to thin for my flavor.

2 babygirls wanted 4 each for a total of 8. I said the best I'll give is 4 for both for all night. She said ok. Sent me a picture confirming identity. Couldn't make it to them yet. Hotel by MCO.

Naughty angel I just receiveda message last night after 4 days. She gave her phone number and said text her. So I'll see what she's all about.

Just the main thing in my experience is being open and not treating this like it's a business. Unless the ones that are treating it like a business and you're wanting that then yea treat it like a business.My impression of Scarlett is not positive, she seemed only interested in getting paid just to provide company without spreading her legs. I only met her once but she wanted all kinds cash just to hang out. When I proposed a deal for more she balked and said she's not a hooker. Whatever. She's a former stripper so she can be bought but she's not worth the investment in my opinion. Looks better in pics than in person.

Normus Johnson
03-16-16, 13:05
You need to develop a strategy. First thing you need to be aware of is that those messages you got are probably bogus. They send you those to entice you to drop the coins for the premium membership. I would suggest you take your time and just window shop for a while. Look at the profiles of the women who have sent you messages. Are they local? Would you really be interested in someone from Kansas, or overseas? Don't feel compelled to read every message from everyone that sends you one. The next thing you should do is figure out how many women you are actually interested in that meet your realistic criteria for being your SB. When you have a number that makes sense to you, for arguments sake let's say 10, buy a premium membership with a visa gift card, and start messaging them to see if you can strike up a conversation. As you go along during the month, do that with anyone new that joins. As well, keep checking recently active members. Sometimes a woman will take a break for a while, then come back to see if there are any new, interesting guys. It's a fair amount of work, but if you can develop a system that works for you, you can keep the premium membership to a minimum. Personally, I only upgrade my membership once or twice a year now. Good luck.There is a guy / member out of LA. Hollywood Guy is his handle. Almost have to consider an authority.

He lays it all out in his "method".

He has also posted a lot in Richmond VA tread. A whole category is set aside.

May want to do some reading of the board.

BR.

Normus Johhnson.

Champagne95
03-16-16, 13:12
I need me a sugar daddy / sugar baby situation. LOL.

TellMeWhy
03-16-16, 13:49

Just the main thing in my experience is being open and not treating this like it's a business. Unless the ones that are treating it like a business and you're wanting that then yea treat it like a business.Ninic is dtf for 250 for sure and maybe 200.

I can vouch that tinkerbell is a good time. She's tiny and I wouldn't say she's ugly buts she's not attractive but she seems to enjoy the experience and really gets into it. She is also very submissive if you like that.

Firey1
03-16-16, 17:36
Ninic is dtf for 250 for sure and maybe 200.

I can vouch that tinkerbell is a good time. She's tiny and I wouldn't say she's ugly buts she's not attractive but she seems to enjoy the experience and really gets into it. She is also very submissive if you like that.I'm going to probably go for ninic here in a couple days. Unless there's better to be had. Just finished up a date in Gainesville. Girl was awesome. But didn't get anywhere. Might try again next week. Not going to give her info out. Aid she's a one daddy girl. And I'm greedy like that.

I did get a message today though from a very interesting girl. She has some weight and a cute face if you're into it. Kita0918 or some shit. She's into older grey men that are married. I'm 35 so I don't fit the bill but she's still willing to have fun.

FyrGuy33
03-17-16, 10:08
There is a guy / member out of LA. Hollywood Guy is his handle. Almost have to consider an authority.

He lays it all out in his "method".

He has also posted a lot in Richmond VA tread. A whole category is set aside.

May want to do some reading of the board.

BR.

Normus Johhnson.I have had many conversations with HG over the past few years. In my opinion, he is the total expert in hunting sugar babies. I personally use many of the items from his 5 step plan. Trust me, it works if you implement it properly. Anyone whoi is new to the SB / SD scene would benefit greatly by reading that thread, not only from HG, but others who have added some very valuable posts.

DPiddy
03-17-16, 15:56
Thanks for the insights guys. Will def check out SG's posts / methods and will have to consider paying (subscription) to playing. Tried to get sneaky and post my snapchat / email info, but each profile change has to be approved (and those changes never get approved). Also tried to include my info in my first 10 trial messages, but those messages always get censored. Appreciate the insights chaps!

I have had many conversations with HG over the past few years. In my opinion, he is the total expert in hunting sugar babies. I personally use many of the items from his 5 step plan. Trust me, it works if you implement it properly. Anyone whoi is new to the SB / SD scene would benefit greatly by reading that thread, not only from HG, but others who have added some very valuable posts.

Eustisflman
03-17-16, 18:04

Just the main thing in my experience is being open and not treating this like it's a business. Unless the ones that are treating it like a business and you're wanting that then yea treat it like a business.Tinkerbell came across as a pro to me as well a few months back. Also a bit far for me so I just dropped it.

Ton of scarlett's. Not sure which one.

Florida flower will not see a married man. *****.

Eustisflman
03-17-16, 18:08
I'm going to probably go for ninic here in a couple days. Unless there's better to be had. Just finished up a date in Gainesville. Girl was awesome. But didn't get anywhere. Might try again next week. Not going to give her info out. Aid she's a one daddy girl. And I'm greedy like that.

I did get a message today though from a very interesting girl. She has some weight and a cute face if you're into it. Kita0918 or some shit. She's into older grey men that are married. I'm 35 so I don't fit the bill but she's still willing to have fun.Kita0918 - after reading her profile, looks like she is wanting to blackmail ya.

Firey1
03-17-16, 18:55
Made some positive contact with a few. Have to set up dates and I'll report back.

Question are you guys paying for pictures? I had one girl offer to send me nudes for like a hundred a week. My response was "can't I just look at pics on the Internet for free?" I mean am I being stingy or does that not make sense to you guys either?

Eustisflman
03-18-16, 07:11
Made some positive contact with a few. Have to set up dates and I'll report back.

Question are you guys paying for pictures? I had one girl offer to send me nudes for like a hundred a week. My response was "can't I just look at pics on the Internet for free?" I mean am I being stingy or does that not make sense to you guys either?Hell no I will never be OK with that.

MissMurno69
03-18-16, 08:44
Let me be your sugar baby.

Barolo
03-18-16, 08:49

Question are you guys paying for pictures? I had one girl offer to send me nudes for like a hundred a week. My response was "can't I just look at pics on the Internet for free?" I mean am I being stingy or does that not make sense to you guys either?I will not pay for pictures. Some girls have asked to meet for coffee to see if there is a connection. I will not pay for that meet-up!

FLAdventurer
03-18-16, 09:04
Meeting for coffee is business development for them and it assures both of you of who you are getting involved with.

I will not pay for pictures. Some girls have asked to meet for coffee to see if there is a connection. I will not pay for that meet-up!

WalSTreet
03-18-16, 10:39
Coffee is good for both. Determines if you consider each other fuckable. I have done this almost every-time. It also avoids the big bar tab if you are not feeling it.

Meeting for coffee is business development for them and it assures both of you of who you are getting involved with.

FLAdventurer
03-18-16, 11:16
Real dates to meet for coffee instead of these expensive dinners on Park Avenue or Sand Lake Road.

Coffee is good for both. Determines if you consider each other fuckable. I have done this almost every-time. It also avoids the big bar tab if you are not feeling it.

Eustisflman
03-18-16, 12:42
Meeting for coffee is business development for them and it assures both of you of who you are getting involved with.Cover the coffee but nothing goes to her directly. Its a great option to make sure everyone is real, pics match, its in public so its safe. If all goes well then make a date.

John HandCock
03-18-16, 12:58
I will not pay for pictures. Some girls have asked to meet for coffee to see if there is a connection. I will not pay for that meet-up!The m / g is a crucial step in the process. You don't have to do the big expensive wine and dine for a successful m / g. Its about a connection.

Oh if you won't buy them a cup of coffee then their thinking is how can you afford to be a sd.

John HandCock
03-18-16, 13:01
Real dates to meet for coffee instead of these expensive dinners on Park Avenue or Sand Lake Road.You control the m / g. Don't tell them to pick. Just pick something your comfortable with and somewhere public that she will feel safe.

John HandCock
03-18-16, 13:20
Let me be your sugar baby.I'll stir the pot some here. I have found that providers and dancers don't make good sb's.

Dancers expect the same they get from teir patrons at the clubs. Pro's are what the sd is moving away from, the poor and unreliable service who have a built in timer that rushes them out the door for the next appointment.

The sb has more time and lower volume of appointments than the pro.

Now I don't know you and there are really good providers out there. If you are one then congratulations, your business will stay the same or grow because good providers are hard to find.

This is a different experience than seeing a provider, my opinion only.

Funboy22
03-18-16, 15:26
Anybody play on the sister site, whatsyourprice.com? I've stuck to SA but curious if it's any better.

FB.

Hawkeye49
03-19-16, 07:39
I'm seriously considering joining this site as I've just started reading all the posts here. Can someone provide me with the link to the dos and don'ts post by SG or HG? Pay or not to Pay? Post your picture or not to post your picture? Status. Should one select married but looking if that's the case or keep that under your belt. So to speak?

FLAdventurer
03-19-16, 09:15
You control the m / g. Don't tell them to pick. Just pick something your comfortable with and somewhere public that she will feel safe.I was trying to be funny in that I was off topic in hoping I could meet real dates for the first time at a Starbucks versus a $200 dinner only to find out I was not that interested. I was not commenting versus SD / SB type of initial meet and greet.

BoredAtHome99
03-19-16, 17:58
Anybody play on the sister site, whatsyourprice.com? I've stuck to SA but curious if it's any better.

FB.Holy fuck, that's messed up. All I can think of is watching a gal and thinking your going to win because you bid $200 and bam, some fucker comes in and bids $200.01.

I can see it now, the gal demanding the penny as well.

Then the guy who wins by bidding 2 g's for the girl of his dreams, ends up a total of $2500 in the hole at the end of the night and just a hand job.

To funny not to want to see how that site plays out.

SA2222
03-19-16, 18:13

FB.I have spent a good amount of time on WYP. Basically it's pretty much the same thing.

The good is far less traffic which makes it easier to connect with a girl. SA is too much of a sellers market in my opinion.

There is no subscription on WYP, though you do have to buy credits in order to message with a girl so it doesn't necessarily save you money.

Most of the girls are also on SA, but there are a few gems you could find on WYP and not SA depending on what you're looking for; some girls are turned off by SA as it can be too overwhelming for them.

The bad is girls expect you to pay for date no matter what. This is a huge disadvantage for guys since girls will try to hustle you. I had one gorgeous college girl I went out with twice, thought we really hit it off, but she was just playing me. It's easier for them to tease a guy into free dinner / date or cash payment without having to spread legs. SA is so much better in that regard.

Bottom line is WYP may get you some good wins since you're able to zero in better on certain girls you really want, but SA is a lot more effective and cheaper.

JustAGeek
03-20-16, 00:06

FB.I tried WYP when it first went online and about 6 months ago and it sucks. You don't have to pay for a subscription but you do have to buy credits and the messed up thing is those credits never end up with the girl. You essentially send the girl a wink or a bid of what you are wiling to pay her for the date and the site takes 10% of the value of the date in credits.

You still end up paying for everything on the date and the fucked up thing is you don't get to message the girl till after you agree upon a fee.

Yes I went on several dates but never repeated with anyone I ever went out with there. This site is mainly full of prudes who don't want to be true SB's and instead use this site as a quick way to make some green and have a nice dinner along the way.

John HandCock
03-20-16, 09:13
I was trying to be funny in that I was off topic in hoping I could meet real dates for the first time at a Starbucks versus a $200 dinner only to find out I was not that interested. I was not commenting versus SD / SB type of initial meet and greet.Sorry that part must have went over my head but I still don't see why REAL first dates need to be so expensive. Civy dating is going to boil down to attraction if your looking to get laid on the first date so throwing money money at them doesn't work if there is no attraction or chemistry. Plenty of guys get laid first time out on a 6 pack and bag of chips LOL.

John HandCock
03-20-16, 09:26
I'm seriously considering joining this site as I've just started reading all the posts here. Can someone provide me with the link to the dos and don'ts post by SG or HG? Pay or not to Pay? Post your picture or not to post your picture? Status. Should one select married but looking if that's the case or keep that under your belt. So to speak?Go to the Richmond thrrad and read it. First off not everyone has the same results that these guys supposedly have.

Most women on sa don't care about your status, just your money.

If you post a pic then make sure its an up to date one. They don't appreciate guys who show up looking nothing like their pics. I don't post one but send them by text when requested.

Unless your deali g with pros or utr girls on sa then its going to boil down to chemistry and attraction to success.

Never pay for a m / g. You can buy them coffee or lunch and talk but never give them dollars to show up. This is like a job interview for both.

Good luck.

FyrGuy33
03-20-16, 10:36
I'm seriously considering joining this site as I've just started reading all the posts here. Can someone provide me with the link to the dos and don'ts post by SG or HG? Pay or not to Pay? Post your picture or not to post your picture? Status. Should one select married but looking if that's the case or keep that under your belt. So to speak?Yeah, put that on your profile. Most of them don't care, but some do. If they find out later and it's an issue for them it only creates trouble. If they think you are not married they will also think you have more time available for them than you really do. It's best to be up front with that.

JustAGeek
03-20-16, 11:02
Girls on SA normally won't reply to anyone without a profile pictures so If you are married and looking it would be wise to use a picture that shows what you look like but blur out your face or find an angle that hides your face in case your wife has friends who use the site looking for SD's.

SA is only useful as a paid site. You can't request to view private pictures with a basic account, you can't receive messages via the site and no girls there will message a guy who hasn't paid to use the site "They think if your too cheap to pay for the site are you actually going to pay them for their time?

I'm seriously considering joining this site as I've just started reading all the posts here. Can someone provide me with the link to the dos and don'ts post by SG or HG? Pay or not to Pay? Post your picture or not to post your picture? Status. Should one select married but looking if that's the case or keep that under your belt. So to speak?

FyrGuy33
03-20-16, 11:09
Anyone have any recon on a redheaded MILF from St. Cloud by the name of Kimberly?

Hawkeye49
03-21-16, 05:29
Go to the Richmond thrrad and read it. First off not everyone has the same results that these guys supposedly have.

Most women on sa don't care about your status, just your money.

If you post a pic then make sure its an up to date one. They don't appreciate guys who show up looking nothing like their pics. I don't post one but send them by text when requested.

Unless your deali g with pros or utr girls on sa then its going to boil down to chemistry and attraction to success.

Never pay for a m / g. You can buy them coffee or lunch and talk but never give them dollars to show up. This is like a job interview for both.

Good luck.

Yeah, put that on your profile. Most of them don't care, but some do. If they find out later and it's an issue for them it only creates trouble. If they think you are not married they will also think you have more time available for them than you really do. It's best to be up front with that.

Girls on SA normally won't reply to anyone without a profile pictures so If you are married and looking it would be wise to use a picture that shows what you look like but blur out your face or find an angle that hides your face in case your wife has friends who use the site looking for SD's.

SA is only useful as a paid site. You can't request to view private pictures with a basic account, you can't receive messages via the site and no girls there will message a guy who hasn't paid to use the site "They think if your too cheap to pay for the site are you actually going to pay them for their time?Thank you gentlemen! Great advise!

SA2222
03-22-16, 10:59
I'm looking for Intel on a potential meet. Since it seems like there's reluctance to post reviews & names on here, please PM if you've had experience with a certain 19 y / o slim white girl in Altamonte who is active on SA a lot.

Eustisflman
03-23-16, 09:03
I'm looking for Intel on a potential meet. Since it seems like there's reluctance to post reviews & names on here, please PM if you've had experience with a certain 19 y / o slim white girl in Altamonte who is active on SA a lot.I always post my dates after I have completed. The idea behind this thread was to share intel (outside of numbers). I never post my actual meet dates on here so no one can talk to the girl and say "well he said you went out last night" also my screen name on here and on SA are NOT the same. Other then they I will share any intel short of contact info (email or cell). This started off with some good sharing. Lets keep that going.

Funboy22
03-23-16, 18:45
I always post my dates after I have completed. The idea behind this thread was to share intel (outside of numbers). I never post my actual meet dates on here so no one can talk to the girl and say "well he said you went out last night" also my screen name on here and on SA are NOT the same. Other then they I will share any intel short of contact info (email or cell). This started off with some good sharing. Lets keep that going.What are the group's thoughts on this? Some girls use SA to be borderline UTR girls. I think we have a duty to respect them but to protect each other as well. So its a very gray line. What are the rules of sharing info? Not that there are rules per se, but some girls are okay with it and some aren't.

RecycleBin
03-23-16, 22:17
What are the group's thoughts on this? Some girls use SA to be borderline UTR girls. I think we have a duty to respect them but to protect each other as well. So its a very gray line. What are the rules of sharing info? Not that there are rules per se, but some girls are okay with it and some aren't.I would go with what the girl is ok with sharing. The girls I have met claim to only want one guy. Of course I have no way of knowing that. I asked one about sharing and she didn't want her name used on here.

FyrGuy33
03-24-16, 10:57
This is always a difficult subject. Some girls are ok with it, but most, even if they really do want to see multiple guys, don't want to be shared in a public forum. Many of these girls do look at themselves as providers and think that if they keep under the radar then they are are somehow something different. When I was in NY, the group of guys that were fellow hobbyists and I had a couple of different private groups that we would discuss different ladies that we had found. The problem with sharing in an open forum is that there are guys that can fuck up a one man parade. And, in this hobby, they will do exactly that. Much of our sharing was only with guys backchannel that you knew and trusted. The general liner of how you knew these guys was that they were poker buddies and were looking for a discreet relationship. It's good for us to share some information in this forum, but getting to sharing specific ladies here can lead to trouble. Remember, this is not a private, secured forum. Anyone can read what we post here.

Normus Johnson
03-24-16, 11:46
I'm seriously considering joining this site as I've just started reading all the posts here. Can someone provide me with the link to the dos and don'ts post by SG or HG? Pay or not to Pay? Post your picture or not to post your picture? Status. Should one select married but looking if that's the case or keep that under your belt. So to speak?Hollywood Guy is out of LA. Check the tread there.

He has a 5 step program which is mandatory reading.

He is also contributed / schooled the Richmond thread.

He is the man.

Normus Johnson.

John HandCock
03-24-16, 12:56
This is always a difficult subject. Some girls are ok with it, but most, even if they really do want to see multiple guys, don't want to be shared in a public forum. Many of these girls do look at themselves as providers and think that if they keep under the radar then they are are somehow something different. When I was in NY, the group of guys that were fellow hobbyists and I had a couple of different private groups that we would discuss different ladies that we had found. The problem with sharing in an open forum is that there are guys that can fuck up a one man parade. And, in this hobby, they will do exactly that. Much of our sharing was only with guys backchannel that you knew and trusted. The general liner of how you knew these guys was that they were poker buddies and were looking for a discreet relationship. It's good for us to share some information in this forum, but getting to sharing specific ladies here can lead to trouble. Remember, this is not a private, secured forum. Anyone can read what we post here.I just don't follow. Thats why threads and forums exist, to share. Now you don't have to get specific but posting links, is pics upto date, what they ask for arrangement etc is nothing requiring the back room secret handshake crap. Now if you want to discuss whether she will shove something up your ass then by all means go private. If her profile is up then because she offers one a certain arrangement doesn't mean the next guy gets the same. YMMV is true here as same on BP.

Again I refer you to the Cincinnati and Knoxville forums to see how its done.

JustAGeek
03-24-16, 13:16
If the girl states she is OK with sharing her info then go for it, if she says no then don't.

The only time I think its appropriate to post without her concent is if it saves the mongers here any grief where the girl is bad or a ripoff.

What are the group's thoughts on this? Some girls use SA to be borderline UTR girls. I think we have a duty to respect them but to protect each other as well. So its a very gray line. What are the rules of sharing info? Not that there are rules per se, but some girls are okay with it and some aren't.

JustAGeek
03-24-16, 13:38
She goes by Mya1133 or Bella!! Out of Orlando. Stupid ***** is a typical dine and dash girl. We setup a standard dinner and coffee for a meet and greet and I stated I would give her 50 for her her time during dinner and her gas. Halfway through dinner she asked if I had the donation and like a fool I gave it to her, a couple minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom and bailed.

Firey1
03-24-16, 19:48
So messaged this one today. Got an immediate response to text. Sends me a pic then starts saying that after I pay her 100 bucks per cam show for 4 shows she'll meet. Are you fuckin kidding me.

SA2222
03-24-16, 21:29
JustAGeek-.

I wish you would have read the board because in Post #86 I warned about her. This is why it's good to share this kind of info.

Be careful with Bellaa!! And annbaby! Who appear to be the same person, I'm guessing she is being pimped and could be a scammer. I could be wrong but that's my gut feeling after having conversation with annbaby!

SA2222
03-24-16, 21:40
Some girls have that disclaimer in their profile saying their name, profile, etc can't be used on another website. Not sure if that really means anything legally.

In my post from a couple days ago I inquired about a 19 yo from Altamonte. Her name is emilym1996. A fellow poster gave me good feedback that he was able to do some sleuthing on her based on phone number and it appears she has a serious boyfriend that may not be wise to her situation, which makes sense because conversations with her require using code words and specific availability time. I passed on pursuing this one further. I have no interest in stepping into a potential hornets nest. This is the kind of info that's useful to us.

JustAGeek
03-24-16, 21:42
Yeah I found this part of the forum way to late unfortunately. At least I didn't loose much green on the ordeal.

JustAGeek-.

I wish you would have read the board because in Post #86 I warned about her. This is why it's good to share this kind of info.

LordNikon
03-25-16, 01:36
She goes by Mya1133 or Bella!! Out of Orlando. Stupid ***** is a typical dine and dash girl. We setup a standard dinner and coffee for a meet and greet and I stated I would give her 50 for her her time during dinner and her gas. Halfway through dinner she asked if I had the donation and like a fool I gave it to her, a couple minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom and bailed.Yeah she msg me and quoted 300 lego pieces for NSA date. Lets just say I dint msg back.

John HandCock
03-25-16, 07:31
She goes by Mya1133 or Bella!! Out of Orlando. Stupid ***** is a typical dine and dash girl. We setup a standard dinner and coffee for a meet and greet and I stated I would give her 50 for her her time during dinner and her gas. Halfway through dinner she asked if I had the donation and like a fool I gave it to her, a couple minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom and bailed.Live and learn. This is why you don't pay for a m / g. This is a job interview for both and I've never been paid to show up for a job interview.

John HandCock
03-25-16, 07:46
If the girl states she is OK with sharing her info then go for it, if she says no then don't.

The only time I think its appropriate to post without her concent is if it saves the mongers here any grief where the girl is bad or a ripoff.Never had a girl say " oh its ok to share my info with your buddies". When she is telling you its ok to do that is she saying its ok to shsre with members of the site (sa) or to mongers? Either way she is a pro or utr.

YMMV goes for this the same as a pro so their donations (sugar) is going to vary from each contact depending on interaction you have unless she is a pro or utr.

Just Cruzin
03-25-16, 08:06
Hope you sent her a link to your review and reminded her why dashing really wasn't worth the $50 she ran off with. Good heads up.

She goes by Mya1133 or Bella!! Out of Orlando. Stupid ***** is a typical dine and dash girl. We setup a standard dinner and coffee for a meet and greet and I stated I would give her 50 for her her time during dinner and her gas. Halfway through dinner she asked if I had the donation and like a fool I gave it to her, a couple minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom and bailed.

BoredAtHome99
03-25-16, 10:42
Hope you sent her a link to your review and reminded her why dashing really wasn't worth the $50 she ran off with. Good heads up.Set up a date further away, so she has to travel. Then don't show.

Eustisflman
03-25-16, 11:48
This is always a difficult subject. Some girls are ok with it, but most, even if they really do want to see multiple guys, don't want to be shared in a public forum. Many of these girls do look at themselves as providers and think that if they keep under the radar then they are are somehow something different. When I was in NY, the group of guys that were fellow hobbyists and I had a couple of different private groups that we would discuss different ladies that we had found. The problem with sharing in an open forum is that there are guys that can fuck up a one man parade. And, in this hobby, they will do exactly that. Much of our sharing was only with guys backchannel that you knew and trusted. The general liner of how you knew these guys was that they were poker buddies and were looking for a discreet relationship. It's good for us to share some information in this forum, but getting to sharing specific ladies here can lead to trouble. Remember, this is not a private, secured forum. Anyone can read what we post here.While correct that this is open to anyone, if you don't match your name here with SA and don't post when you meet, they cannot put 2 and 2 together. I find it hard they are a one man person. I only post info about their profile name on SA, other then that you have to do the work with them to get additional contact info. I would never ask any girl about if its ok with them as its not up to them and only put you in the spotlight or you may come off as a pro.

Eustisflman
03-25-16, 11:52
She goes by Mya1133 or Bella!! Out of Orlando. Stupid ***** is a typical dine and dash girl. We setup a standard dinner and coffee for a meet and greet and I stated I would give her 50 for her her time during dinner and her gas. Halfway through dinner she asked if I had the donation and like a fool I gave it to her, a couple minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom and bailed.First mistake. Don't pay them for a first meeting NO MATTER WHAT. Its been posted on here 20 times. RTF If they are not ok with meeting for drinks with no donation then pass. Its that simple.

These chicks are scamming sooooo many guys.

Those guys are taking something so simple, and combining the worst of commercial sex and girlfriends, I will never understand it.

A2

BannerMan69
03-25-16, 12:28
A lot of girls I see are just looking for some fun and if I take care of there needs they take care of mine. Eventually they ask about our hobby and I suggest UTR and give out the numbers to people I trust on this site, not one of them wants there pics or info on any site.

John HandCock
03-25-16, 14:29
A lot of girls I see are just looking for some fun and if I take care of there needs they take care of mine. Eventually they ask about our hobby and I suggest UTR and give out the numbers to people I trust on this site, not one of them wants there pics or info on any site.I'm older guy and have a different definition of a sb than apparently most here. In my opinion these utr and known pros should not be even talked about on a sb thread but in the escort review threads where they belong. If they want to be passed around and make the money then review them or pass the numbers along in the escort thread. Just my opinion.

JustAGeek
03-25-16, 17:07
Hope you sent her a link to your review and reminded her why dashing really wasn't worth the $50 she ran off with. Good heads up.I didn't bother sending her a link. Why the hell should I let her know that we know about what she is doing. I did however report the 2 accounts I know of as scammers and had one shut down already.

Eustisflman
03-26-16, 09:43
Nsar. Ton of chatting and texting but seem to always have something come up when its time to meet. I am done with her and the games.

Malaya612 - meet up with her a ton of times before she moved to Chicago. Great fuck and horny as hell. Most dates I would fuck her 3 or more times in an evening and covered her back, ass and tits with my loads. -uploaded pics before in this thread.

Karmin maria. Another one that I have been talking with but just never able to meet.

FyrGuy33
03-26-16, 10:32
She goes by Mya1133 or Bella!! Out of Orlando. Stupid ***** is a typical dine and dash girl. We setup a standard dinner and coffee for a meet and greet and I stated I would give her 50 for her her time during dinner and her gas. Halfway through dinner she asked if I had the donation and like a fool I gave it to her, a couple minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom and bailed.This is exactly why you never pay for a m&g other than the food or drinks. Even that, keep to a minimum. In addition, even if you end up in agreement to some private time, the policy should always be that the gift is not given until the panties have hit the floor. You can avoid the "cash and dash" by always sticking to that. If they have a problem witht hat, be ready to walk away. Always make sure the big head is the one in charge. You'll save yourself a lot of aggravation.

FyrGuy33
03-26-16, 10:38
Set up a date further away, so she has to travel. Then don't show.We did that a lot in NY. The policy of our group was that if you fucked over one of our own, we would all spend time making dates where they would have to travel a bit, and then we would no show. If she gets a few of those it's a pretty good pay back. When I would participate in that, I always made sure she had to travel during rush hour, and I agreed to a big payday. It's fun to watch your hobby phone blow up as you go radio silence on them.

SA2222
03-26-16, 19:27
So I was talking to Victoriasred 19 yo who is new to the scene. We got along fine and were working on an arrangement that was very reasonable but we weren't able to connect a couple days ago. I tried again and she all the sudden says the amount we agreed on is no good and she wants 1000 because "that's what everyone keeps offering me. " The fuck? Really sucks that either high rollers or fakers are driving the market price up. I think we get so many out-of-Towners in Orlando that guys are coming into town and throwing out high numbers to these girls.

Camera3
03-27-16, 07:13
So I was talking to Victoriasred 19 yo who is new to the scene. We got along fine and were working on an arrangement that was very reasonable but we weren't able to connect a couple days ago. I tried again and she all the sudden says the amount we agreed on is no good and she wants 1000 because "that's what everyone keeps offering me. " The fuck? Really sucks that either high rollers or fakers are driving the market price up. I think we get so many out-of-Towners in Orlando that guys are coming into town and throwing out high numbers to these girls.It would be interesting to know how busy she is at a grand. If she gets it, then I guess that is fine, but if she only gets offers that never pan out, sooner or later she has to figure out that guys can be time wasters, too.

I don't have an answer. It is just pure supply and demand economics. The free market at work. I am just sayin', offering a chick a grand and actually giving her a grand are not the same thing. And in this sector of the hobby there does seem to be lots of ladies that have drunk the Kool Aid in thinking there are a plethora of guys out there needing a personal assistant that isn't in it to get fucked.

Just my thoughts on the issue.

C3.

RecycleBin
03-27-16, 15:29
She goes by Mya1133 or Bella!! Out of Orlando. Stupid ***** is a typical dine and dash girl. We setup a standard dinner and coffee for a meet and greet and I stated I would give her 50 for her her time during dinner and her gas. Halfway through dinner she asked if I had the donation and like a fool I gave it to her, a couple minutes later she excused herself to use the bathroom and bailed.She created a new SA account on 3/27/16: Mya_Babyy in Lakeland.

Barolo
03-27-16, 17:08
So I was talking to Victoriasred 19 yo who is new to the scene. We got along fine and were working on an arrangement that was very reasonable but we weren't able to connect a couple days ago. I tried again and she all the sudden says the amount we agreed on is no good and she wants 1000 because "that's what everyone keeps offering me. " The fuck? Really sucks that either high rollers or fakers are driving the market price up. I think we get so many out-of-Towners in Orlando that guys are coming into town and throwing out high numbers to these girls.I honestly do not believe it! Maybe someone, a travel offered her that for the entire night. I have had two say that $1000 is their price. I tell them they must be a prostitute!

Barolo
03-27-16, 17:13
This is a hobby. These girls are on Sa and sometime 2 and 3 sites. I believe we should review and give the name they use on any given site. I don't believe we should give out their number without permission.

FyrGuy33
03-28-16, 16:33
So I was talking to Victoriasred 19 yo who is new to the scene. We got along fine and were working on an arrangement that was very reasonable but we weren't able to connect a couple days ago. I tried again and she all the sudden says the amount we agreed on is no good and she wants 1000 because "that's what everyone keeps offering me. " The fuck? Really sucks that either high rollers or fakers are driving the market price up. I think we get so many out-of-Towners in Orlando that guys are coming into town and throwing out high numbers to these girls.I'm throwing the bullshit flag here. She may be getting half baked offers for $1000, but nobody is dropping that on the table. If that was true, she wouldn't still be logging into SA. She was in there yesterday. I would make her the offer you are comfortable with, then move on. Every once in a while, reality sets in and they eventually contact you and accept your offer. I've had that happen more than once.

SA2222
03-28-16, 16:55
I'm throwing the bullshit flag here. She may be getting half baked offers for $1000, but nobody is dropping that on the table. If that was true, she wouldn't still be logging into SA. She was in there yesterday. I would make her the offer you are comfortable with, then move on. Every once in a while, reality sets in and they eventually contact you and accept your offer. I've had that happen more than once.She may have been bullshitting but she didn't come back and try to negotiate when I said no thanks. I've noticed a lot of these girls don't really shy away from asking high dollar amounts and they don't seem too disappointed when being told no, which makes me think we are in a big sellers market.

John HandCock
03-28-16, 17:34
She may have been bullshitting but she didn't come back and try to negotiate when I said no thanks. I've noticed a lot of these girls don't really shy away from asking high dollar amounts and they don't seem too disappointed when being told no, which makes me think we are in a big sellers market.Alot of these girls don't need the money and can afford to quote the high $ s. If thry get the asking price fine and if not walk. I've had girls set the high price because of the age difference, telling me your old and it waould take x amount for me to fuck you. I personally don't hold it against them, if I can't or won't meet the price they can do what they feel is best for them. Its like us setting a price on the girl and sayi g take it or leave it.

Eustisflman
03-28-16, 18:23
She may have been bullshitting but she didn't come back and try to negotiate when I said no thanks. I've noticed a lot of these girls don't really shy away from asking high dollar amounts and they don't seem too disappointed when being told no, which makes me think we are in a big sellers market.I am also going to call BS for a grand. No one is dropping that. There is nothing in SB world that you could not get an equal for in an escort for that price and you at least know what you will get with an escort. They are either fakes trying to scam you or have no clue what the going rate is. Either way stop crack and stop BS, just say NO.

EFM.

Barolo
03-28-16, 18:56
She may have been bullshitting but she didn't come back and try to negotiate when I said no thanks. I've noticed a lot of these girls don't really shy away from asking high dollar amounts and they don't seem too disappointed when being told no, which makes me think we are in a big sellers market.I have been quoted $1000 several times. I truly believe some of these girls are not active, they log on but not really looking. But if someone is stupid enough to pay 1000 they will do it.

JustAGeek
03-28-16, 23:51
I'm throwing the bullshit flag here. She may be getting half baked offers for $1000, but nobody is dropping that on the table. If that was true, she wouldn't still be logging into SA. She was in there yesterday. I would make her the offer you are comfortable with, then move on. Every once in a while, reality sets in and they eventually contact you and accept your offer. I've had that happen more than once.Maybe guys are offering her $1000 for 3 or 4 visits in a week. But hopefully nobody is stupid enough to pay $1000 for a single visit with a new SB.

Camera3
03-29-16, 07:21
I'm throwing the bullshit flag here. She may be getting half baked offers for $1000, but nobody is dropping that on the table. If that was true, she wouldn't still be logging into SA. She was in there yesterday. I would make her the offer you are comfortable with, then move on. Every once in a while, reality sets in and they eventually contact you and accept your offer. I've had that happen more than once.I would say the in the dollar-per-fuck category that my last marriage probably cost me a grand per screw.

Just sayin'.

C3.

WalSTreet
03-29-16, 08:06
The girls profile tells you the level of $ they are seeking. If you choose the high level, yes, they will quote more. Simply choose the lower levels. I am seeing $250 on average for some quality amateurs.

John HandCock
03-29-16, 09:31
I am also going to call BS for a grand. No one is dropping that. There is nothing in SB world that you could not get an equal for in an escort for that price and you at least know what you will get with an escort. They are either fakes trying to scam you or have no clue what the going rate is. Either way stop crack and stop BS, just say NO.

EFM.There are girls who get five hundred and up to just be arm candy, dinner dates or whatever is required with no sex understanding. Talked to several who make good money doing this plus get m / g money. So yes they get it because guy's who have it spend it and guys who don't still splurge once in awhile. One told the story of a guy showing up in a 94 beat up chevy truck who she knew couldn't afford the price but paid 5 just for her company. So yes they get it because guys pay it.

Habbit
03-29-16, 12:58
There are girls who get five hundred and up to just be arm candy, dinner dates or whatever is required with no sex understanding. Talked to several who make good money doing this plus get m / g money. So yes they get it because guy's who have it spend it and guys who don't still splurge once in awhile. One told the story of a guy showing up in a 94 beat up chevy truck who she knew couldn't afford the price but paid 5 just for her company. So yes they get it because guys pay it.I don't have to pay those prices.

Thanks to all.

Habbit.

Funboy22
03-29-16, 18:33
There are girls who get five hundred and up to just be arm candy, dinner dates or whatever is required with no sex understanding. Talked to several who make good money doing this plus get m / g money. So yes they get it because guy's who have it spend it and guys who don't still splurge once in awhile. One told the story of a guy showing up in a 94 beat up chevy truck who she knew couldn't afford the price but paid 5 just for her company. So yes they get it because guys pay it.Yes, they do exist. Most often, they are dancers and they make their living from hustling. I've known a few but most have moved away. They promise more in the future, but never deliver. I played and lost a lot in that game before joining this board.

JohnBen227
03-30-16, 10:18
Stay away from this one. Unfortunately, I had horrible experience on the SB / SD sites. I believe this forum has given the best contacts. However, I am going through a lean phase now as my ATFs have all moved on.

She created a new SA account on 3/27/16: Mya_Babyy in Lakeland.

BoredAtHome99
03-31-16, 20:16
Just wondering what ages (of the SB) are getting the best results? So far I am 1&1 on wins and losses on 28 year olds. I had a 24 year old that was a complete freak but she dropped off the map a week after I saw her. I'd like to break in the 30 plus category, but that pool seems hard to crack (at least for me).

DCash
04-01-16, 14:54
Hey guys! How do I find a good SB? Any good advice on how to find them and what sites? PM if you want.

WalSTreet
04-01-16, 17:28
Hey guys. Just a word of caution on this site. I have had some success. But, recently I have been approached by some underage. Their profile says 18,20 etc. But recently two of the, withing a few messages said they were underage. One said 17 and one said 14! Uncle LEO? Probably. When I looked again a bit later, the profile was gone. Careful gentlemen.

Barolo
04-01-16, 21:03
hey guys! How do i find a good sb? Any good advice on how to find them and what sites? Pm if you want.read. Read read read.

John HandCock
04-01-16, 21:48
Hey guys. Just a word of caution on this site. I have had some success. But, recently I have been approached by some underage. Their profile says 18,20 etc. But recently two of the, withing a few messages said they were underage. One said 17 and one said 14! Uncle LEO? Probably. When I looked again a bit later, the profile was gone. Careful gentlemen.I don't think its LEO, more like high school girls joining the party. I've had several 18 year olds contact me that are still in high school.

Anything that says 18 should be checked out thoroughly. Thats not my thing so I don't worry about it but it could cause alot of problems for the guys that hunt those girls.

Camera3
04-02-16, 08:50
Hey guys! How do I find a good SB? Any good advice on how to find them and what sites? PM if you want.Welcome to the neighborhood, DC.

This thread is just a little over two months old, but in that limited time the intel has been stellar. I suggest you click back to the first page and spend about a half hour reading your way forward. Take notes. Hide those notes somewhere. Then figure if this is for you. Last, go for it.

C3.

FyrGuy33
04-04-16, 13:43
Posted an ad on CL for a sb / sd relationship. Got a hit from a 19 why / o who is fascinated by the Daddy / Daughter thing. A little bigger girl than I would normally look for, but her enthusiasm and desire to do ANYTHING to please Daddy has that trumped. Best thing is, she's really not looking for anything in return. I'm going to move forward and meet her in the next day or two. I will post my findings for everyone to enjoy, or not. There are these girls out there, you just need to be persistent and patient.

John HandCock
04-04-16, 14:45
Posted an ad on CL for a sb / sd relationship. Got a hit from a 19 why / o who is fascinated by the Daddy / Daughter thing. A little bigger girl than I would normally look for, but her enthusiasm and desire to do ANYTHING to please Daddy has that trumped. Best thing is, she's really not looking for anything in return. I'm going to move forward and meet her in the next day or two. I will post my findings for everyone to enjoy, or not. There are these girls out there, you just need to be persistent and patient.Your right they are out there, just have to look. Good luck but if your finding them on CL probably utr but hey if its free then its good. I just question why a 19 year old girl is cruising CL. Plenty of civy guys she can fuck for free. Good luck.

FyrGuy33
04-05-16, 10:44
Your right they are out there, just have to look. Good luck but if your finding them on CL probably utr but hey if its free then its good. I just question why a 19 year old girl is cruising CL. Plenty of civy guys she can fuck for free. Good luck.My thoughts exactly. Proceeding with caution on this. Maybe meet up for breakfast first to "interview" her and find out what she is really all about.

Cylon
04-05-16, 11:09
Ditto what these gents have said. Meet first at a neutral, public location of YOUR choice. Maybe even change it up enroute (say the first one was too busy or some shiz). Get there early, like 15-30 minutes early and scope it out. Proceed if you are confident it's safe. Think with the big head and don't hesitate to bail if the situation seems iffy.

She could be legit or could be a robbery waiting to happen or who knows WTF. Like I said, think with the big head first, don't start thinking with the little head till it is somewhere safe and warm.

Just my 2 cents and you probably overpaid at that.

My thoughts exactly. Proceeding with caution on this. Maybe meet up for breakfast first to "interview" her and find out what she is really all about.

Your right they are out there, just have to look. Good luck but if your finding them on CL probably utr but hey if its free then its good. I just question why a 19 year old girl is cruising CL. Plenty of civy guys she can fuck for free. Good luck.

EndGame
04-05-16, 11:31
Hey guys. Just a word of caution on this site. I have had some success. But, recently I have been approached by some underage. Their profile says 18,20 etc. But recently two of the, withing a few messages said they were underage. One said 17 and one said 14! Uncle LEO? Probably. When I looked again a bit later, the profile was gone. Careful gentlemen.I believe you are correct and had a brush with LE. They call it a sting. I call it entrapment.

See referenced section for more.

BoredAtHome99
04-05-16, 22:31
I live way out in Volusia County but I find the quality of ladies is way better in Orlando. Not to say there are no good ones here, but there are way more fish in O-Town. So being that there is a common goal when meeting these SB, what are some good meeting restraints and bars? What I look for is something at a fair price, decent food / drink, atmosphere and most importantly close proximity to a clean hotel. I'll even throw out one that has worked well for me.

Daytona: Cheddars bar and grill in front of the Daytona mall. Plenty of hotels in the area, Quality Inn 1/2 mile down on the same side clean and under a 100 during non event times.

Would love to hear about some good combos in Orlando. East, west etc.

FyrGuy33
04-06-16, 10:48
Ditto what these gents have said. Meet first at a neutral, public location of YOUR choice. Maybe even change it up enroute (say the first one was too busy or some shiz). Get there early, like 15-30 minutes early and scope it out. Proceed if you are confident it's safe. Think with the big head and don't hesitate to bail if the situation seems iffy.

She could be legit or could be a robbery waiting to happen or who knows WTF. Like I said, think with the big head first, don't start thinking with the little head till it is somewhere safe and warm.

Just my 2 cents and you probably overpaid at that.Thanks guys. I've been doing this for a very long time, so I know the right way. I always meet in a public place, get there early to scope out the place and who is there. I also watch for her to arrive, and make note as to who arrives just before, and just after. A guy all by himself that looks at me sends up a red flag. Had that happen once many years ago. Turns out with a little Dick Tracy work, it was a boyfriend. Smelled like a set up, so I bailed after one beer. Found out it was a boyfriend after the fact so I probably saved myself from something bad. Still trying to get our schedules to line up for breakfast. I will report back what I find out.

WalSTreet
04-06-16, 16:32
Alright gentlemen. I will get the ball rolling while you candies surf the issue LOL. On the SA website.

Emilym1996. Just got a message from her to text and mention dinner. Get a room. $250.

Good luck.

BoredAtHome99
04-06-16, 22:41
Alright gentlemen. I will get the ball rolling while you candies surf the issue LOL. On the SA website.

Emilym1996. Just got a message from her to text and mention dinner. Get a room. $250.

Good luck.I think everyone got that memo LOL.

"Emilym1996 7 days ago.

Hey babe if you would like to play text me asking to take me to dinner then after you pick me up we can get a room. 250. Please over text only mention dinner. Xxx-xxx-xxxx hope to hear from you soon ".

WalSTreet
04-07-16, 10:02
You have got to see this. LOL.

Camera3
04-07-16, 10:25
You have got to see this. LOL.I will have to use that line, not that it will help, but sure will make me feel better.

C3.

Firey1
04-07-16, 13:07
Made contact with her today. Offered 2 for the peek and poke. Will meet up later and report unless anyone has any cautious interjection.

FyrGuy33
04-07-16, 15:04
The little girl came down with strep throat, so she says. Wants to put off our meet until the middle of next week. We will see about that. Again, proceeding with caution. On a good note, conversations with her have indicated she is not really looking for sugar, just uncommitted Daddy lovin'.

FyrGuy33
04-07-16, 15:05
Made contact with her today. Offered 2 for the peek and poke. Will meet up later and report unless anyone has any cautious interjection.Looks hot. Let us know what happens.

FyrGuy33
04-07-16, 15:06
You have got to see this. LOL.Love that line. I have used that before. They never come down in price, but I like to let them know they are way over priced. I would have asked her if that was for a sleepover weekend.

Firey1
04-07-16, 15:48
Brittany suggested meeting for a drink then after getting the allowance going back to her place. Or just meeting up to get the allowance then going back to her place. I told her I'd be willing to donate her some funds at the end of the evening. No dice.

Yea think I'll pass. Maybe I'm too cautious. But is there really a such thing in this hobby.

On a side note again. Tinkerbelllover is very fun in the sack. Everything is game except for the Greek isles. She made friends with Bribaby, or something or other, out of Sanford. Offered doubles for 4. Tink is very functional and eager when in play. PM for more details. But that's all I got for now.

Lehmonade
04-07-16, 16:47
Made contact with her today. Offered 2 for the peek and poke. Will meet up later and report unless anyone has any cautious interjection.Keep me updated buddy. Pm or reply doesn't matter.

TellMeWhy
04-07-16, 17:58
Made contact with her today. Offered 2 for the peek and poke. Will meet up later and report unless anyone has any cautious interjection.2 bills BBBJ light kissing dumb as a box of rocks didn't let me daty really nice body though. One and done for me.

SA2222
04-07-16, 21:39
Made contact with her today. Offered 2 for the peek and poke. Will meet up later and report unless anyone has any cautious interjection.Don't do it! Looks like Bella the scammer recently discussed.

Firey1
04-07-16, 22:31
Don't do it! Looks like Bella the scammer recently discussed.Hell no. I've learned enough from everyone's exploits to never pay up front. Once I made suggestions as to what we can do other than give her the allowance up front she went dark.

Although tellmewhy said he saw her but it just didn't seem right for my comfort. Maybe I missed out. Maybe not. On to the next one's. I've been meaning to pull the trigger on casssssssssssiiiiiiee or whatever. She sent me a very nice pic. Enjoy gents.

JohnBen227
04-07-16, 23:12
I am just having bad dates via SA. I met this one. She asked me to pick up and got into the car. While driving I realized something was wrong. My small head took over and we went to the hotel. It was a total turnoff when she took the clothes off. Poor hygiene. Too late. PM me for any details.

It has been bad luck for me on SA and just losing money. I like the spinner types and everyone I met used old photos. Total waste of time so far. I have lost some my good ATF on this site and still looking. May be I should just take a sabbatical if can't find a good regular.

I think everyone got that memo LOL.

"Emilym1996 7 days ago.

Hey babe if you would like to play text me asking to take me to dinner then after you pick me up we can get a room. 250. Please over text only mention dinner. Xxx-xxx-xxxx hope to hear from you soon ".

BoredAtHome99
04-07-16, 23:43
....She asked me to pick up.....I've actually put in my bio that if SB does not have a car, not to bother. Took 2 lousy dates with 2 different girls to learn that one.

JohnBen227
04-08-16, 13:23
I also had an incident with another girl who was being dropped off by a guy! I did ask her if she had a car and drives herself. I was lied to. Anyway, 2 bad experiences and I am like where are the good girls that I can help and have something mutually beneficial.

I've actually put in my bio that if SB does not have a car, not to bother. Took 2 lousy dates with 2 different girls to learn that one..

Firey1
04-08-16, 13:36
I also had an incident with another girl who was being dropped off by a guy! I did ask her if she had a car and drives herself. I was lied to. Anyway, 2 bad experiences and I am like where are the good girls that I can help and have something mutually beneficial
.Seems few and far between. I've had some good genuine girls on there that I've went on dates with. And gave nothing for the date other than drinks and dinner. But they're a tougher egg to crack.

TellMeWhy
04-08-16, 14:26
Hell no. I've learned enough from everyone's exploits to never pay up front. Once I made suggestions as to what we can do other than give her the allowance up front she went dark.

Although tellmewhy said he saw her but it just didn't seem right for my comfort. Maybe I missed out. Maybe not. On to the next one's. I've been meaning to pull the trigger on casssssssssssiiiiiiee or whatever. She sent me a very nice pic. Enjoy gents.Cassie is a sweetheart. I just didn't feel she was that into the sex so I just started seeing her for head. She does give a good BBBJ but no cim but cif or cob. Was paying 1 bill for that and she drove to me.

FyrGuy33
04-08-16, 16:29
I also had an incident with another girl who was being dropped off by a guy! I did ask her if she had a car and drives herself. I was lied to. Anyway, 2 bad experiences and I am like where are the good girls that I can help and have something mutually beneficial.

.John, you need to evaluate how you meet these girls. First thing you need to do is never make plans to take them to the FC on the first date. Never pick them up. If they cannot find a way to the m&g,either catching a ride or driving themselves, they will be a problem for you later. Meeting for just coffee or cocktails (NOT dinner, unless you decide after meeting them it would be worth it) gives you the opportunity to "interview" them. Ask any questions that pop into your mind. Don't be afraid to get a little personal. You will be able to tell a lot about them by how they react to certain questions. You don't need to get out of the game, you just need to up your game. Don't be afraid to walk away if you get some spidey senses tingling. There are plenty of good ones out there, you just need to find them. BTW, if one of the first things they want to talk about is the "arrangement", it's probably not going to be the girl you are looking for.

Barolo
04-08-16, 22:20
I am just having bad dates via SA. I met this one. She asked me to pick up and got into the car. While driving I realized something was wrong. My small head took over and we went to the hotel. It was a total turnoff when she took the clothes off. Poor hygiene. Too late. PM me for any details.

It has been bad luck for me on SA and just losing money. I like the spinner types and everyone I met used old photos. Total waste of time so far. I have lost some my good ATF on this site and still looking. May be I should just take a sabbatical if can't find a good regular.Why are you not naming who these girls are?

SA2222
04-09-16, 06:47
Hell no. I've learned enough from everyone's exploits to never pay up front. Once I made suggestions as to what we can do other than give her the allowance up front she went dark.

Although tellmewhy said he saw her but it just didn't seem right for my comfort. Maybe I missed out. Maybe not. On to the next one's. I've been meaning to pull the trigger on casssssssssssiiiiiiee or whatever. She sent me a very nice pic. Enjoy gents.Maybe tellmewhy was thinking of another Brittney. It says her profile was created April 4, only several days ago.

BoredAtHome99
04-09-16, 08:37
My SA subscription is about to expire. I was thinking of trying one of the other arrangement or sugar sites for a while to see if there is other talent. Any suggestions on which ones to try, which ones to avoid?

Eustisflman
04-09-16, 09:50

It has been bad luck for me on SA and just losing money. I like the spinner types and everyone I met used old photos. Total waste of time so far. I have lost some my good ATF on this site and still looking. May be I should just take a sabbatical if can't find a good regular.That's why you meet them FIRST for a drink and no payment. If its old pics you find out and it costs you a drink. Everyone keeps posting the rules for SA and how they are different that Escorts.

Eustisflman
04-09-16, 09:52
Why are you not naming who these girls are?This little group is to share. Provide a name so we all know who to avoid or if it was good, who to see.

Eustisflman
04-09-16, 09:55
Profile is gone but what a waste. Never showed up to the bar for our first meeting. Sorry not much to report on and no profile to view now that she deleted it.

John HandCock
04-09-16, 10:35
My SA subscription is about to expire. I was thinking of trying one of the other arrangement or sugar sites for a while to see if there is other talent. Any suggestions on which ones to try, which ones to avoid?I would stay away from sd4 me. They have a reoccurring membership and takes act of god or a prepaid cc to escape them LOL.

Quality of girls way down with alot of fake profiles from site.

TellMeWhy
04-09-16, 22:25
Maybe tellmewhy was thinking of another Brittney. It says her profile was created April 4, only several days ago.Same girl different profile. Well I fucked the girl in the pics so it's same girl or girl using her pics.

TellMeWhy
04-09-16, 22:29
I have had a couple of girls that requested payment upfront but they were at my house. I gave them cash and we had good dreams. The reason they wanted upfront? Because they got played before. A dick move but there are dicks out there. As far as payment for a mng absolutely not ever have I or will I do that. I make it clear what the allowance is for.

TellMeWhy
04-09-16, 22:36
I'm surprised people are having such bad experiences on sa I haven't logged in in a couple of months and still have a book of numbers I can smash whenever. My problem was I was always trying to fuck them all which can get expensive. I don't even text anyone anymore I have about 5 or 6 that text me anywhere from a couple times a week to a couple times a month. I posted the profiles of a half dozen legit girls on here for others to contact.

BoredAtHome99
04-10-16, 00:20
Chrissy Had a great conversation with her, thought all was well, but morning of the meeting, I texted her. 2 hours later she replied, wanted to move the meeting spot, no problem. Hour before the meeting (I'm driving to it) I text her again to say I'm on my way. She replies that she can't make it and forgot to text me. She knew how far I was coming from. What a crock.

Met with Leslie, this gal is absolutely stunning. She is also an absolute high maintenance girl. She spent more time on the phone than anything else. She had to leave early because of her number one priority (read her profile). She texted me later that evening and apologized, but I just think I'm not her type. Started to continue the conversation via text, but changed my mind. If anyone has better luck with her, please tell me. And then tell me your secret.

Mixedhoney69 started off well enough. She asked about money before meeting. I don't like throwing out numbers, so she through out a grand. Told her good luck.

John HandCock
04-10-16, 01:22
I have had a couple of girls that requested payment upfront but they were at my house. I gave them cash and we had good dreams. The reason they wanted upfront? Because they got played before. A dick move but there are dicks out there. As far as payment for a mng absolutely not ever have I or will I do that. I make it clear what the allowance is for.A lot of the girls get ripped off and robbed so I have no problem paying up front if asked. I have been around for awhile and been taken myself so I know how that feels. I usually give the money up front so that shows my good intent and relieves the worry as to whether they are going to get the sugar.

WalSTreet
04-10-16, 12:39
Guys, my thought The $1000 is absurd We need to stick to our guns $60 at AMP and $200-$250 for the sugar teams. Most will try to negotiate but most will ultimately place for a few hundred bucks. So lets stand our ground.

TellMeWhy
04-10-16, 15:12
I like to skip the meet and greet if possible and get to the deal. This way it avoids me spending time with someone that I don't like. Most every girl I have been able to get to agree to come to my house or hotel room and get allowance in exchange for fun. It's still that simple. I have leslee_s and Princess ready to come and skip the mng bs and get right down to business. 3 bills. A little more than I like to spend but they are a little hotter than the average sugar ho. I don't know if I'm going to even follow through I have my hands full as it is just wanted to see if it's still easy. If I do follow through IL report back.