PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Nightman47
01-05-05, 04:48
I was running my route tonight and I bumped into Magic Papi. We passed at Adams Square. I was going over to Hilltop and he was leaving. The black and whites are really bad over there guys and have been for a while. I must say that the Wilmington LE are doing excellent job, I have been bobbing and weaving them for days. Ok, so I leave for short time to run the loop and when I get to New Castle I bump into Magic Papi again. We talked some and agreed to meet tomorrow night. I then went to the motels where the girls were out and ready. I got two bj,s tonight , two seperate times and called it a night. Ah, life is good. Cya tomorrow Magic, and it was good to see you again.
Peace.

Ricky Rocket
01-07-05, 16:04
Sorry I havent posted here yet. I travel through Del on 495 most sundays. I have attempted the loops that some of you have been so kind as to post. The only place I have had success was at that motel next to the two strip clubs accross the street from each other (I think one is called Hacks or something like that)(others have posted on here about it). Sorry I dont know the name of the road and Im not that familiar with the area. Anyway my lack of knowledge of the area seems to have me missing turns or something so I dont see much else in the area. I usually head from there up to Chester. Does anyone have any info on the Claymont area. I lived there as a kid and seems that it would be a prime area but I havent seen or read about anything in that area.

BTW, on the road between those strip clubs on the other side of the bridge towards the city, heading back from the city to 495 (ok sorry for the crappy directions but you know where I mean) I spotted a potential WSW, but thought na she is too good looking. Anyway a couple of loops and 30 minutes later she is still standing by this payphone on the corner near absolutly nothing. So I run the side street and loop one more time looking for ULE (based on my any SW over a 7 is prime ULE rule) no one arround not even a parked car. So I approach and she waives me over, comes up to my window (now im thinking where the hell are her fellow officers hiding?) I ask her if she needs a ride she says were are you going, lookin in my mirrors for the LE storm troppers I tell her that I was heading home but thought it was not a good area for a youg lady to be stranded. She says walking away I dont get into cars with strangers (Im thinking unless they are in cuffs in the back). I never did see any LE and can only assume she was ULE. She went right back to the phone and started talkin without even depositing money, I drove off. Its a shame she would have been a real find. Anyway moral of the story is 1. Beware of possible sting in the area, she is white, thin, brown hair, was wearing white shagy coat and blue jeans, this was about a mile from the strip clubs were the road is dark and there are places for ULE to hide. 2. I the situation, remain calm. Its not illegal to have concern for a woman stranded in a bad area. At least not until your assistance to her becomes cash for a BJ.

Anyway, I will have to learn the area better and post more of my exploits in the area as I take my sunday drives. Most of all be safe, I need you guys telling where the pussy is!

Sr Cochise
01-08-05, 19:55
I have been out and have seen girls parked in cars getting dates. I can't say where because it is getting to hot on the streets. Even my parking spots have people sitting there. So now I have to open up new spots. Oh yeah guys the cops are still doing stings at Ron's place and the 7/11 and at Hak's. There are girls down on rt 40 at the Wawa by the boys and girls club. And at Pockets the bar on rt 13 south of 13 & 40. Nightman I'll catch you on the run. And stay out of my office----- just kidding Peace

Nightman47
01-11-05, 01:39
Hey Magic Papi,
I have been out every night seeing and keeping tabs on your girls and I want you to know and not worry, your girls are just the way you left them !
Freshly Fucked ! (laughing). I look out for you amigo.
Peace.

Ricky Rocket
01-11-05, 14:06
On my trip down 495 sunday night I made my usuall quick round off exit 1. There were girls everywhere around Haks and that club across the street. There must have been three in Haks parking lot and another 4 or 5 in the lot across the street. I took my pick of the litter, shorter black haired girl, forgot her name not that it ever mattered, back to her room for a .20 BBBJTCIM. She was practicly begging me for FS no additional charge, but alas she had no condom so thats a big NO Fing WAY! All in all good service.

About the girls in cars I see this often in the parking lots there. Is there some tip off that a girl is working? I havent dared to approach one in a car. Any advice on making that approach? If the info has already been posted, sorry for asking before doing the research on here. The question just jumped off my finger tips onto here. OK I'm off to do some research and hoppfully do some reading on this topic.

Be safe.

Nightman47
02-19-05, 03:17
Hi guys,
Are we back in business again? I have been out having a great time. There is a lot of ladies running around here in N Wilmington. The last report I wrote didn,t show up, lets see what happens here. Cya soon guys.

Nightman47
03-04-05, 04:09
Hi guys,
I just want to give you a little warning about Hilltop. I have been going over there a lot the last few months and I must say that the heat is so bad over there that I am staying out of the westside for a while. I have been stopped a few times over there and it,s time to lay back. I go over there late, after 11:00 pm and always had sucess. I don,t see many girls out lately but I do see a lot od police busting everybody on the street. Once again, the police are doing a excellent job over there. They have busted quite a few. I am still going out and get mine but my reports are going to be few since nobody else is reporting. I am so tired of reporting to myself.
Bye.

Puck70
03-13-05, 19:23
I have to agree you are right about the no report policy. Either people are spending so much time getting their's and going back to sleep or the girls from Hak's lot simply aren't good enough to write about. I work in the Wilmington area during the day and keep an eye out for activity, but for the most part, I don't see anything going on. Plus with the bridge work going on, traffic is down.

I usually do my hunting in the Philly area anyway, especially under the El.

Delaware Guy
03-15-05, 21:26
I've been reading this forum for several months but, I guess due to the technical difficulties Jackson has been dealing with, just received my upgrade today. First I want to say I appreciate the information shared here. Second I want to assure everybody I will share info as I get it - or experience it.

Having said that I do have to admit I don't do too much hobbying here in Delaware. I guess it's a little too close to home and I worry about someone recognizing my car or me. But I have been window shopping around a few of the spots mentioned here. I agree with the posts regarding heat in the Hilltop area. I've never driven around after midnight but whenever I do it seems there are cops every other block or so. While they are admittedly worrying primarily about drugs and the resulting violence, I doubt they would ignore "other stuff" going on around them. Also, I have to admit I have never seen a whole lot while I've been cruising. I did see one kind of skanky older broad around Broom St and a really hot Latin girl walking a little further up 4th around 3:00 in the afternoon one day but I'm not sure if she was a working girl or just a chica caliente. She did seem to give just a little bit of a look back after she walked past my car but I may have been imagining (or fantasizing about) things. I'm used to the open backwards glare so prevalent on Kensington Ave.

I did have an opportunity to pick up a fairly attractive (by street standards) brunette from the motel parking lot across from Hak's last week. I believe her name was Michelle. She asked for $40, but accepted $30 for a pretty nice BBBJ. I'd look for her again when I get down that way.

Delaware Guy
03-16-05, 13:38
I realize this belongs in Other Areas but I guess I can't start a thread yet so I'll post it here. I can't believe there's no "professional" activity around the Delaware beach resorts. I know they pretty much bill themselves as family resorts but at the same time they are very gay friendly. There must be plenty of heterosexual guys visiting there who get the itch. Has anybody ever had any luck, other than to pick up a bar fly here and there? I recall reading somewhere about a little activity around the so called strip club in Seaford but don't know how reliable that was and it's a bit of a hike from Rehoboth. If not there, how about Ocean City Md area? Anybody?

Viper Spitz
03-20-05, 02:23
Where is all the action in Wilmington? I've been out to Hak's a few times and there is nothing ever outside, only action inside (on stage :). Not anything going on on the street. And the hotel and bar across the street are always dry for me. What am I missing? Is it just a town lacking? Do I have to go on weekends? after midnight? Or perhaps there are *****-houses in town? Any tips?

Mike 80
03-29-05, 15:43
Picked up Holly, a tall young redhead during daylight on Rt 9. Didn't see anybody else out. Holly has some acne going on but not too bad -- especially once I saw her skills. Gave outstanding BBJCIM -- one of the better ones I've had. Pretty pleasant girl. As is often the case when I've been in this area, LE was very visible.

LuvumBare
04-06-05, 09:55
I have temporary 6 month assignment in Wilmington and want to know if there is any MP or AMP action.

The lack of any comments on this borad tells me either nothing is going on or there is an LE concern.

I remember about 25 years ago there was an MP inTri-state Mall off Namans Rd. Second floor. Obviously it is gone now.

Not interested in SW's.

PM with any info.

'bare

Delaware Guy
04-06-05, 15:31
I don't know of any amps at all in Delaware. There's one just north of the State line on Rt 202 named Stress Away. They have a sliding scale, depending on how long a "massagee" you want. I haven't been in quite a while but when I did go you could get anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour for $40 - $60 plus tip. No FS as far as I ever encountered, but, depending on the girl you were assigned (no choice as far as I know), they did get noticeably more friendly as you're visits became more frequent. For full service, a quick trip up I 95 to Philly usually does the trick, so to speak.

Delaware Guy
04-07-05, 16:26
I don't know why but a post from Magic Papi showed up on the old worldsexguide page but not here so, without asking his permission, I'm going to copy it here, along with a reply from me:

04-03-05 at 19:30 #359
Magic Papi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Met up with my partner in crime Nightman, friday night and took a ride out. We drove all thru Wilmington and not one girl out. It was raining so I quess they didn't want to get clean. Went out Saturday night and there are girls working in Rons bar. And girls working by the gas station pay phone. It seems day time is the best time to find girls, but it hard to find a good parking spot. I parked in the nccp station parking lot. I figured they wouldn't look for anything to happen there. Sunday was a good day, picked up two ladies on 4th street and went to their apartment for a good time. Thats all for now. Peace

To which I replied:

Yesterday at 13:33 #360
Delaware Guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a couple of girls sitting on a rock outside Hak's Sunday afternoon as well but I passed them by. Like Papi, I don't know any good daytime parking spots, and neither of them looked like something I'd want to take indoors.

I still have not had any luck seeing anything on 4th St. but admittedly haven't been out that way too much. It's a really gorgeous day today and I might take a drive by just to see who's out and about. I could go for a nice chica caliente. Papi - if it wouldn't be divulging too much info, would you mind sharing cross street vicinity and time of day/night?

Spanky Spank
04-08-05, 00:19
There are no AMPS in Delaware. There have been several which have attempted to operate over the years, but nothing has stuck. The closest to Wilmington is Stressway, right across the border in Chads Ford. HJ only and it'll cost you about $60-$80. It's your best bet if you don't want to go to Philly.

There's a bunch of AMPs right across the Delaware Memorial Bridge in NJ. Frankly, they all suck. All are older providers and more expensive than Stressway. There's also an AMP in Elkton right across the Maryland border. It's about as good as Stressway, but again HJ only and will cost you about $40 more than Stressway.

Your best bet if you're looking for FS is to go into Philly to the CH2.

LuvumBare
04-08-05, 11:55
Location of Stressaway?

'bare

Sr Cochise
04-11-05, 12:05
I just found out that I had private message. Sorry to those who wrote, But it never display that I had message. Nightman said that he got message, but never me. So I will stay on top of that in the future. I just have a little info for now, down at the bowling lanes on rt 9 there girls working the inside. That's all for now, Nightman get well soon. And remember the streets are watching. P.S. Thanks Delaware Guy for posting for me I may see you at the office sometime. Peace

Happy Tom
04-11-05, 12:39
Location of Stressaway?

'bareStressaway is on 202 in Chadds Ford, PA. Coming from the south (just over the border) there is an intersection with a Wawa gas station. After you got through there you will see a parking lot on the left for Brewer's Outlet and a Dunkin Donuts. There is a turn in for Stressaway right after the Dunkin Donuts. 202 splits into one way sections at this point and this stuff is in the middle If you miss it... no problem go to the next light and swing back to the other side of 202 and come back. You will seei it easier from this side of the road.

Dr Dong
04-18-05, 13:46
Is there no more street action to be had in DE? From the looks of the board, one would think not. Ive read thru past reports and routes 13, and 4th street seem like the spots. Any recent updates? I'm heading to Balt at the end of the month and plan to cruise thru your fine city. Live in Philly, the city of brotherly love and the nations worst voted mayor. Philly actually has some very good cruise facilities.

Delaware Guy
04-26-05, 14:09
I'm not generally a buyer in the Wilmington area, though I do partake every now and then. As I mentioned previously, I have never seen much on 4th, though I don't get out late at all. I have seen a couple of girls strolling between the seed bag motels on Rt 13 just south of Hares Corner. I noticed a few out today while I was driving through the area. Only one of them, a brown haired kind of thin white girl, would have received any consideration had I been more than window shopping.

Bill20
04-29-05, 13:37
Visiting Wilmington this weekend & next week. Could use some help finding local provider for massage with happy ending. PM please. Happy to send info on Kansas City gals.

Bill

High Pockets
04-30-05, 09:32
Just heard on the radio there's a big sting operation going on in the 13 area around New Castle. Ron's Place was even mentioned.

Be warned. They are targeting mongers as much as the SW's.

Sr Cochise
05-08-05, 00:03
Watch out at ron's place and the 7/11 the police are on top of that. If you stay in your car sit low and watch the action the girls will ride thru looking for dates. If you see girls riding thru step out an they will stop. But watch out for cops over at Denny's parking lot. Thats the best I can offer. peace to Nightman an Mary

Sr Cochise
05-09-05, 12:47
Going for a ride to Wilmington today. A good spot is 4th and Broom up to kennedy chicken. I just circle the whole area. Hope this helps,and watch out for the corner boys. And watch out for the cameras. And if you ride pass to many times the girls think your a cop, so just park and look around. And if the corner boys come up just give them a mean look that works for me. Ok Peace

Rickfromtn
05-16-05, 15:29
Just went thru Rte 13 in New Castle from the Walmart up to the entrance to the bridge and did not see anything. Is it usually this slow?

Lord Elrond
05-16-05, 16:35
I went to Stressaway, provider was older, but nice body, .40 for half hour .40 tip. good HJ, but that's it.

Nightman47
05-17-05, 10:25
Hi Guys,
I see that people are finally starting to make reports here in the Delaware forum,cool. I have been going out all along and even though things were a little slow, I always managed to have a good time. I always come out at night time, sometimes pretty late and I know who, what, and where. I have been comming out in the day light hours now, just for a change, and I see that RT 9 has quite a few young, not too bad looking, white females walking the strip. The LE sits in watch and you are taking a chance over there but a few of the rewards are pretty good.
I have been spending a lot of time over Hilltop. I have some ok girls over there. The only problemis LE, they have been a plague over Hilltop.
Ok guys, it,s loose tittie weather! It,s time to go down by the river and smell that pussy!
Peace.

High Pockets
05-21-05, 12:08
Took a ride to Wilm last night (Fri) after reading recent reports, and after leaving Chester, PA (Chester appears to be completely dead, both ends). This was around 11:30 - midnight. Nothing outside of Hak's. Of course, it was slightly chilly. Went down Rogers and the 9 way, stopped at the bowling alley, the place was crawling with state LE. As I left the lot, saw a blonde on the other side, made a u around the corner, and she was still there. Pretty face with nice dimples, body slightly thick, but in a lovely way. Around 30+, goes by Emerald. Parked in her spot on a back road. She asked for .4, I countered with .25, we compromised on .3. She gave a truly wonderful BBBJCIM, one to remember. I wound up giving her the other .1 as a grateful tip.

HP

Cloud William
05-21-05, 12:58
Hi guys,

Is Chester still hopping? There was some info here last summer but so far nothing this year. The pennsylvania board dosn't address Chester at all.
Thanks,

Cloud

Nightman47
05-25-05, 03:00
Hi Guys,
It is good to see some fellow monger,s reporting. I have been out spending some extra time on the old routes and finding some new places too. I have been comming down RT 9 a lot now in the daylight hours and seeing more and more girls there and some are fairly good lookers. I am fading away from Hilltop now because to me Hilltop is just fading away and most of the hot girls I know over there are leaving. I saw two on Market st. and three from Hilltop on RT 9. They got tired of the heat and get more money in the new places now one told me. I also lately found a few new spots that I never crused before and I found a few very nice looking girls. I went there tonight and got two get to know you BJ,S. I made new dates for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday nights. This should be a great weekend.
Later Guys.

Sr Cochise
05-26-05, 01:35
It's the holiday weekend and the patrols are picking up. So I'll hold out on the reports for a while but if anyone wants to pm. me feel free. Have a good one Peace.

Nightman47
05-26-05, 01:55
Hey Guys,
I was out tonight doing my cruise thing and I am starting to see more and more girls comming out and a lot of new ones. Guys, the are getting younger and younger, I am seeing them late teens and early 20,s. In the late afternoon and early evening Rt 9 has been looking real good for these but LE is like horse shit over there too. Tonight I was over Hilltop and down New Castle. They were both pretty dead. I finally saw a fairly good looking wsw,er over by Del Tech on 4th street. She waved and I stopped and we came to my house. For 20.00 she took off her pants and let me play with the pussy for quite a while then gave me a pretty good blow job. My kind of girl, she never bitched or complained. I made a date with her this weekend and will meet her up at Adams 4. I expect a very good weekend comming up.
Peace guys and don,t quit until the wheels fall off.

Mike 80
05-26-05, 23:24
Yeah Rodgers Rd and Rt 9 down to Terminal seems to be picking up again with the better weather. Well I suppose the weather hasn't gotten all that good yet but better than winter at least. This stretch of Rt 9 is the only stroll I check when I'm in the area, and I've found a few decent options, plus one or two scary, skanky looking regulars too. Recently I met Monique, one of the oldest chicks I've ever picked up (maybe mid 40's). Well preserved, very pleasant, with seriously good oral skills. Sometimes older IS better.

High Pockets
05-28-05, 12:11
This is my Wilmington route. I would appreciate any feedback.

I'm coming from a Philly 'burb, so I get off 95 at M.L.King exit, and turn right on 4th, go up the hill (is this the 'Hilltop' area?). I go as far as Union (Route 2), make a couple of lefts to get back on 4th. Is there anything past Union on 4th?

I go down 4th to Market, turn right, over the bridge, past Hak's, turn left onto Rogers, right at 9 (I've been told a LEFT at 9 might pay off), right on Memorial, left on 13. I go down 13 as far as the last motel on the right, past the airport, make a U, and go back the same way. I've looked for Ron's, can't seem to find it. I also go fairly late; I was out between 1 and 2:30 last night (Fri), didn't see a thing.

As I was going down Market the first time, a place called Pharos was letting out; any action there?

I know there are some old Wilmington posts about routes, which I've read, but I don't know if I'm duplicating those routes or not.

Thanks to all.

HP

Nightman47
05-30-05, 14:59
What a weekend this has been for me! I have been out since Thursday night having a ball and I am finding younger and better looking pussy then I have found in a while. Some of these new girls are 19-23 years old and not bashful at all. I have been taking full advantage of a good thing here. I am making these my own private stock for right now.
While over Hilltop the other night I meet a old friend that I used to bring here, a fairly good looking girl named Crazy Michelle. Michelle has been running around Hilltop for at least 10 years that I know of. She looks pretty good, a good trick, and a nice body. She is a little nutty though. Look for her around around Stop One (store) and across the street around the chicken place.
Well it,s time for me to go out again and enjoy my last night of the weekend.
I am heading down 13 and 9 for a while and then to my new spot. I wiil stay in Tuesday and Wednesday night to heal then be right back out again Thursday night. It,s loose titty weather and time to smell that pussy down by the river so lets get moving guys and make reports, Pleaseeee!
Later.

High Pockets
06-03-05, 22:54
Did my recent usual last night (Thurs): started in Chester, which I thought was picking up, but I was wrong; not a damn thing going on; zilch. So I continued down to the Big Willie, where this time I did a new stroll; the niner from Terminal to Memorial. (Thanks Mike.) No LE at all (this was around 10:30-11:00), and very little action. I was on my third trip back to Terminal when I spotted a very slim, short-haired brunette just getting up to Lambson's La. I slowed, and she gave the look. What a doll! A real prize, (anyone know her?). May have been a bit young for me, but it was late, etc. Anyway, there was nowhere to stop on 9, so I stupidly made the right, and guess what? No place to pull over there, either! With a non-monger on my tail, I had no choice but to drive to the first right and make a Ubie. Needless to say, she was gone. (Did one of you snag her?) She is slim, was wearing denim short shorts, beautiful legs. Wow! Kicked myself all the way home. But I made up for it a little this AM, in Camden. See the South Jersery (sic) board.

HP

Nightman47
06-04-05, 02:27
Hey guys,
I have been out every night and I am seeing a lot out there. The other night I went out with Magic Papi and we cruised the loop a few times and we were seeing some interesting girls out there. Route 9 is looking good and I see a few of them comming back to Ron,s. I was down Hak,s for a while tonight and once at maybe midnight to 1 am there was quite a girls hanging around. I even saw them over by the door hanging outside with the smokers. At 1 am I ended up breaking down at rt 273 so that ended my night out. Lucky I picked one up earlier at the new super WaWa and got a quick bj in the parking lot on the side of the building, not much light on the sides of the new store. Guys, they are trying to come back to Ron,s but the heat is on them pretty quick. The office will be jumping soon, I can see it happening.
Later guys.

Delaware Guy
06-06-05, 16:47
I've seen girls out everywhere the last few days, in the usual spots as well as a couple of unusual ones.

I saw what appeared to be a fairly good looking wsw hanging around the gas station beside McDonalds on 9 a couple of afternoons ago. Of course they all look good from a distance. By the time I got turned around some guy from NJ in a black Lexus had her realed in though. Are you our there, guy? If so, how about a report. A couple others hailed at me like I was driving a cab as I drove up 9 toward town but I declined.

An older, haggard looking bsw approached me in the parking lot of Hak's. First she asked me if I smoked. I said no. She then asked if I dated. I said on occasion, but this wouldn't be one of those occasions. I don't know if she got it but she kept moving. I noticed the sign across the street said "Exotic Dancers" again. I guess their brief foray into legitimacy didn't pan out. Delaware's "exotic dancer" industry does nothing for me however.

Anyway, I was driving north on Governor Printz between Holly Oak and Claymont and saw what sure looked like a wsw walking in the southbound lane. There were a bunch of motor cyclists handing around the cycle fixit place and it sure looked like she was a refugee from that gang but once again, by the time I got turned around she had been scooped up by some guy in a pickup truck.

My final observation was on Rt 13 across from the airport. This was last night (Sunday) when all the traffic was heading north from the NASCAR race in Dover. She was a kind of cute looking bsw (again from a distance, in the dusk, with the light behind her) and I was suprised nobody stopped to give her a lift while I was watching. I was not in the buying mode at the time or I might have scooped her up myself. There is plenty out there to choose from though. Happy hunting, all.

Delaware Guy
06-22-05, 17:04
Something's happening here.

What it is ain't exactly clear.

It’s early Monday evening and I am taking a ride down Market St. Nothing is going on around Hak's so I take a left at Rogers Rd. I see a really hot looking Latin girl crossing the street heading toward Dunleith. She might be a working girl but she’s too hot looking for that and she probably lives in the so-called development. Then a little further down the road I see an SUV with no markings on it but with flashing lights in the front windshield. It looks like there are a couple of females standing off to the side, maybe one or two guys (I'm not positive right now) a little closer to a smaller vehicle in front of the SUV, and what appears to be a search going on inside the smaller car. Hmmm,think I, strange. After hanging a right on 9, I see, in quick succession, one skinny white girl, then another pretty good looking (for Rt 9 at least) white girl walking with a black girl who appears to be tripping on something. I also see two State cop cars parked at the bowling alley. I guess they could just be talking to each other since they are facing opposite directions but again, things that make you go "Hmmm".

I make a U-turn at McDonalds. Heading back north one of the white girls, the tripping black girl and the hot Latina are within 100 yards of each other heading south on the right side of the road. I think of stopping for the foxy Latina, but I’m leery. Then I think of pulling over and giving her a heads up about the cops down the road but don't do that either.

By this time I'm no longer shopping, but I am very curious, having seen 4 white girls, one black girl, and una muy caliente chica Latina. (Aside: If you haven't guessed by now, I really like Latin girls.) Out of curiosity I decide to go all the way back up Rogers Rd and repeat the loop. This time, on the south side of Rt 9, there are several cars parked in a row with it sure looks like a search going on in the car in front of the string. Again, no markings. (I wish I could remember if any of them had flashers in the windows but honestly cannot.) But by now I'm pretty sure something big is going down. Finally, as I approach the U-turn at McDonalds, a large white SUV seems to be trailing me. I don’t complete the U turn, but make a left, pull into the gas station, see a couple more hotties parading through the parking lot, continue passed the pumps and back onto Rt 9 north bound. Fortunately the white SUV stays behind in the gas station lot. My paranoia has taken control over my curiosity and I high tail it out of there. But I sure would like to know what the hell’s going on.

Gorilla
06-25-05, 02:08
I had similar feelings as Delaware Guy on wednesday. I was cruising around on Lancaster Ave. Saw a white hotty proudly parading around and contacting a few cars but not getting in! Hmmm! I saw her talking to a guy on foot and one in a white SUV! She is definitely not from the area. None of the familiar faces weren't around either. Gave me an eerie feeling something's up. Just left. Be careful fellows! Something's going on in that general area.

Mike 80
06-29-05, 00:49
Was briefly in DE this week and took the opportunity to check out the Haks. Rodgers, and Rt 9 strolls. Didn't buy but counted 6 young WSWs on Rt 9 shortly before dark between Terminal and McD's. None were stunners but all looked fairly doable. The one in a dress I recognized down near Terminal was Holly, a tall young redhead I've done before. Good BBBJCIM provider.

High Pockets
07-05-05, 20:25
Thanks as usual to Mike for his updates; the guy really gets around. I haven't been to the 9 stroll in moons, but Mike's post has me curious again.

HP

SettleDown
07-12-05, 18:25
Passed through the area late Saturday/early Sunday, but the area was nothing like it use to be when the projects were open on Terminal Ave. I also notice that the State Boys were hanging out in the parking lot across from Hawks at the hotel, did see a couple of bsw on Terminal by the 95 ramp, but all the other areas was pretty much dead. Hope things pick up soon, this is one of my main stumping grounds as I travel up and down the highway, or did all the girls run back over to Chester? Well fellows have fun, and be safe.

Gadshill
07-27-05, 20:49
TAll blonde was seen on 13 southbound this morning near the Chevron. Didn't partake but she was working. This was around 8:30 am.

SettleDown
08-07-05, 22:15
Passed through Tuesday 2/02/05 around 6:30 am seen a few girls on terminal ave. by the gas station across from the hotel and the mickey D's, also saw a few girls by the car wash, would have taken them up on what they had to offer but some were with the homies, and some weren't worth it, but next time when I pass through I will be sure to sample what they have to offer, well fellows be safe, and have fun.

SettleDown
08-31-05, 15:17
Just notice the date I had in my last report, it was 8/02/05, not 02/02/05. Fellows it will be a while before I pass through town again, but I know things are happening in town, niteman, and magic whats going on, look forward to hearing something from you guys both good and bad.

Nightman47
09-04-05, 03:45
Ok, I go out everynight looking for or buying pussy and blowjobs and when I get home I come in here and check almost everyday to see whats going on. I have been out with my amigo Magic Papi and we scout and talk and we see that nobody really wants to make reports in the Delaware section and also that LE reads the reports so we deceided to "clam up". If nobody wants to work with us then hey, why should we tell them all the excellent stuff that we know? Plus heat was coming on these discussed areas. We have told of the LE heat then come in here and what do we see? Uh, something is happing here, what it is it is not clear??? What the fuck? We been telling you over a year now,the heat is bad on rt 9 and 13, don,t you read them? They are ''Sting operations", uh, cops busting SW,ers and drug selling homeboys, and john,s. It is hot out there. OK, you heard from me, was it good or bad? Also if people would share some Magic and myself will send in some very good reports.
Peace guys.

Ho Malone
09-04-05, 10:35
Greetings,

I just moved top DE from CNJ, never really used the board that much, but would like to share experiences as they come up. I took a few early am drives on Rt # 9 as mentioned, almost every morning girls out but have not partaken as of yet. For some reason a new envirnment spooks me a bit without knowing how aggressive LE is. Are anmy of the motels there short stay? Do the girls work from there? I know I don't have many posts, will contribute as I figure this scene out and share my mongering experiences good and bad.

Thanks guys for any info one might share.

Bruce

Ho Malone
09-04-05, 13:38
Ok, went out today RT # 13, and 9. Cruised for a while at 12:30, nothing but skinny craked out BSW. However, on 13 at Haks at about 12:40 pm is a WSW, tall red hair, black dress and she looks great! By the time I loop and get back she is gone. what sucks is she looked bored and like she had been there a while. Anyone know of this one? Is she decent for service. I love redheads and this one looked like she would be a great piece.

I loooped four more times or so, saw a white dodge on the same stroll ( model not given for obvious reasons ), I am wondering if he was the lucky one.

Cam back to office empay haneded. F me i wanted that Ho!

Ho Malone
09-05-05, 08:44
8:00 am, HSW with sholder length fliped hair. Cute, looked maybe prego, but FUCKED UP. TOTALLY CRACKED OUT. I passed. If anyone still posts here I would love soem info on other local strolls. Maybe have to try phila soon

Peace

Nightman47
09-06-05, 03:13
Hi Guys,
Gas is so damn expensive that I may have to make a chose between cruisin and buying pussy. No problem, looks like I will be walking down rt. 13 and rt. 9 and just going to have to fuck the girls in the bushes. I hope the homeboys don,t get me, (laughing). I am usually a late night monger but what I have been seening on the side streets of rt. 9 is looking pretty good, I may just have to do some afternoon mongering. There is a few tall, thin, younger ones along rt. 9 about early 20,s. I want to get me one.
Remember guys, don,t quit until the wheels fall off, I didn,t, only cost 4 grand to fix em back on. The monger must go through, rain, snow,sleet or hail. Don,t forget to bag up guys.
Peace.

Ho Malone
09-07-05, 07:17
Does anyone know if if any of the Rt # 9 girls work out of the motel 6, motel behing McD's or the one across the street? Can you cruise lots and bag a ho? Are either of these three short stay? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ho Malone

SettleDown
09-09-05, 19:50
Deceided to hit DE after leaving MD with no luck on my way north for business, its about 4a.m. when I get into to town, drive down Terminal Ave. and see nothing deceided to head over the bridge over near the projects by the prison, since there always action in this area, passed a few bsw, really run down and oversized for me, so I make the left at the U-haul place and head over to Market so I can make my way back around once more before I leave and head furthur north, do the circle head back over the bridge and now there are even more bsw out, some hanging with the homies so I pass them by, and a bsw by herself waves me down, so I stop and pick her up, she ask me whats up, we go through the routine, then she ask do I date, I said yes, but tonite its not in my budget, so she says she was only looking for .25 of a jackson, this I could not pass by, and everything was on the menu, I opt for a cover bj, which was quite nice, after the deed I dropped her off and headed on my way. I will be back, I always on the most part have good encounters when I do DE. Have fun guys and stay safe.

Nightman47
09-10-05, 09:51
Hey Guys,
Magic Pappi and I went out last night for a poontang look about and from what I saw, last night was a great night for monger,s. We saw a few new ones that we never saw before and a few young good looking ones out. Now over on rt. 9, we didn,t see much of nothing. I saw nothing at Hak,s either. LE was having a ball on rt 13, they was busting everything that looked like it was up to something. The girls seem to be moving north to get away from the Bacon Sting Operation which is still going on. I will be out all weekend after them.
Peace Guys.

Delaware Guy
09-13-05, 16:09
I took a ride last night somewhere around the end of that so-called football game. Saw several skanky looking bsw's on NE Blvd, a couple of wsw's on Rt 9 (one had disappeared, the other was too fat for me on the return trip) and a couple of older looking bsw's a little further south. Nothing around McD's, two cop cars parked in the bowling alley lot, and nothing on Memorial Dr heading toward Rt 13. I did see a black girl strolling through the parking lot between the Wawa and 7-11 near Wilm Mnor but couldn't tell if she was working or just out with nowhere in particular to go. Nothing at all around Hak's or across the street. Also nothing up 4th St I went back home, disappointed but alive.

BTW, anybody been in Fantasia since it's fall back into the "exotic dancer" business? It was never worth it before, but I thought they may have learned a lesson on their second try.

Member #4213
09-24-05, 08:48
I went up Rt 9 yesterday around 4, lot of LE in the area north of MD. On my way back south saw what looked to be a WSW on a side street so I took a chance spun around, and asked if she needed a ride. Nice girl late 20's early 30's said her name was Ann some thing look like an 9, that is a street 9. Got a BBJCIM for .25, and it was well worth the risk even with all the LE around. If I see her around again I will have a repeat. Also saw two other WSW one in a red top and one in an orange top not as good looking as the one I picked up.

Pay For It
09-28-05, 08:59
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the extended absence thought this board had died. for those of you that don;t know me I owe my education in higher mongering to reading nightmans great psots over time.

As everyone has eluded to the good ole spots are hot and heavy so you need to spread your wings. Since I have been gone I have picked up over 40 gals testing the markest if you will. Now that I have found the boards again i can pass along info on who to see and who not to see. I will say that as magic and nightman have said they moved more into thecity literally all over it.

I have found them everywhere across the city. I am on a mongering mission now through Sunday as I have vacation. Any way wanted to say hi to everyone and am glad to be back :-}

Dc Punter
09-28-05, 11:27
Hello my fellow mongerers,

I usually read the DC forum, but I am in Wilmington this week. Does anybody have experience with the Escort Service called All Precious Gems? Their phone number is 302.388.8758. They were quoting $$ for an hour.

I know that generally when a newbie asks a question without contributing before, they are usually disregarded. But I RTFF and found no reference to this escort, so at the very least, I've presumably found something new to contribute.

Thanks in advance. If nobody writes back, I'll probably take one for the team this week.

Cephlapod Love
10-01-05, 13:34
Drugs, handgun, cash found in NCCo raid

BY ANDRE L. TAYLOR / The News Journal

09/28/2005

OGLETOWN -- An eight-month investigation into an alleged prostitution operation has netted more than 20 arrests, police announced Tuesday.

Lt. Joseph P. Aviola Jr., a spokesman for the Delaware State Police, said $56,428 in cash and a handgun were seized Friday from the residence in the 900 block of N. Harmony Road. Police also found a small amount of marijuana in the home, Aviola said.

A stolen 2002 Triumph motorcycle, which was discovered in the home, will be returned, police said.

Officers identified Enrique Arce, 30, from New Castle, as the operator of the prostitution business, along with Abraham Amezcuia, 32, of Newport, and Gustavo Arce, 18, of New Castle.

Enrique Arce was charged with promoting prostitution, conspiracy to promote prostitution, possession of a deadly weapon during a felony, receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana.

Amezcuia and Gustavo Arce were both charged with promoting prostitution, conspiracy to promote prostitution, receiving stolen property, maintaining a dwelling for drugs and possession of marijuana.

The investigation stemmed from an ongoing effort between the state police and concerned citizens like Christine Fleming and Ahmad Watkins.

Fleming, 19, of Ogletown, said she always noticed lots of cars at the home.

"I don't walk around at night alone anyway," Fleming said.

Lucia Brito, 22, of New York City; Magda Janeth Gonzalez Ortiz, 29, of Colombia, South America; Crystal Perry, 26, of Philadelphia; and Carolyn Ramos, 30, of Elizabeth, N.J., were each charged with prostitution and conspiracy to promote prostitution, police said. At least 13 people were charged with soliciting prostitutes.

Contact Andre L. Taylor at 324-2890 or andretaylor@delawareonline.com.

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050928/NEWS01/509280360/1006

Member #4213
10-05-05, 16:17
Well did the rt9 rt 13 stroll Monday night before the football game and saw only two wsw picked up one. She had long light brown curly hair and was thin;about a 7, using the street scale. Got a BBJCIM .25, offered FS .80.

Also did the stroll tue afternoon saw 2 WSW that were 7's and 3 WSW that were 5's and two BSW that were 4/5's. Due to the large amount of LE in the area at the time Iwas feeling a little uncerting about evening talking to any one so I moved on. Probbly a good thing since I didn't get a chance to read the post that detailed a bust in the area. Just a note for all the mongers out there, there still is some action but be carefull.

SettleDown
10-05-05, 18:56
Hit the area Monday nite, or early Tuesday, your call, around 2:30 a.m, decided to head donw New Castle, after nothing was going on over by Hawks, area was pretty dead, but then down by Terminal Ave. I ran into a lsw by the name of Kitty, or Kitta, anyway gave a great bjcim for .15 I also made arrangements to bring her back to my place for a few day for whatever, but she had to do a fellow monger who was waiting for her, she said give her an 1/2 hour but I waited about 20min and left, but on the most part she looked about 7 for a sw, and she also said that she was 25, I will be looking for this chick again, and next time I will also get some pic's I hope, but if anyone run into this chick let me know, also I heard they want to start putting people pictures on the net if you get caught with a girl, what kind of shit is this DE. Be safte have fun, and now watch your back.

Nightman47
10-10-05, 23:55
Hey Guys,
I mean damn!!! I got a virus, refortmated my hard drive, and could not get back in the forum. It took me more than a month but I finally got back in, how? Ok, I still have been out chasing the "Bush Monster". It is so hot out there I am only seeing a few regulars now, the streets are tough. Magic Papi and myself went out the other night and we sure didn,t see much. Rt.9 is dead, Hilltop dead,Browntown dead, GVP dead. I will say this guys, NCCP. is doing a "Excellent" job of cleaning up the streets so have plenty of "street smarts" when you hit the bricks. See you again guys, Take care, and stay safe!

Nightman47
10-12-05, 22:28
Hey Guys,
Last night I took a little ride over to west 5th st. I saw a old female friend of mine standing with two other SW,ers that I also knew. She called me by name as most do and asked "what have you been doing"? I said, "get in the truck and I will show you". I took her a few blocks down the street, pulled out my dick and said, here you are babe, just like the old days, I,m still doing it. The only difference is now she wanted more money, I used to get her for 10.00, now 15.00. She gave me a excellent BJ, licked balls, then rolled down the window, spit the joy juice out the window and said, take me home. She asked me to pick her up this weekend and I will, she was always good to me. Yes,I love the rainy nights. Rainy nights are my second favorite monger nights. Mr Pay for it, thank you for the kind words and making me feel like my reports are not in vain.
Peace guys.

Member #4213
10-14-05, 03:08
Thanks Nightman47 for your report; sometimes I think I'm the only one strolling out there. Just wondering, is your girl realy that good? If so where can I find her and what does she look like? I've never been up to W 5th is there regular action up there?

agt4258

Sr Cochise
10-15-05, 14:00
What's up people. Rode through Middletown friday night and spanish girls are out on Main st. I stop for this nice looking Mexican chica took her to my hidaway an hit it from behind for $25.00, the girl is a 9 1/2 on the score board, she's gf material. Have to bring Nightman down to my part of town. And show him my goods down south. Thats all for now be safe and watch out for the punk police. Peace Nightman I'm still the man dog

Nightman47
10-18-05, 02:22
What a great weekend I had. I spent most of my weekend over the west side mainly in the Hilltop area. LE was a little heavy but I made out alright. I picked up the girl I last reported about, she isn,t the best looking girl in town but a great time and now that I think about it, she,s not too bad looking at all. I brought her here to my house and kept her all night, she wanted to stay because of the rain and mess so I let her. This isn,t the first time she stayed here. I am friends with most of the girls I see and quite a bit I will let one stay over night but only if I know them real well. I did everything that I wanted to do with her and then some,feed her in the morning, then took her home. I had a very good time.
Sunday night I went to Chester. I spent 3 hours up there because it was so dead but finally little Donna came up by Bill,s Bar and I got her. We took a ride down the end of Highland Ave. and parked at the river and I got a real nice BJCIM for 15.00.
OK Geronamo, I will come down south with you but I need to know what to bring for the girls down there, cash, corn, or animal pelts? (Laughing). Hey Cocise, we have to get together soon, I am free all week, maybe I will see you down the home base and we will hook up.
Yes agt4258 there is action on 5th st, try 5th and west and area then try 5th and Clayton, you may see something that you like.
Peace fellow Mongers.

SettleDown
10-18-05, 15:34
Once again while passing through the area deceided to ride down New Castle looking for my spanish friend from before, the area was pretty dead, while riding I ran across this blk chick sitting at the bus stop a little upset, it seems her mom had just kicked her out of the house, she was 22, so me be the good guy that I am asked her what can I do for her, at first she was afraid to hang, after a few more minutes I talked her into taking a ride farther up North with me where we hung out for a few days, no head, but the sex was pretty good, she even was into greek, at least when I got finish she was, this was on Thursday, and she stayed with me until I was ready to head back home, total cost for me was the $70.00 I spent to take her cloth shopping. I luv DE. Guys be safe, have fun, and most of all watch out for LE.

Merc 813
10-18-05, 21:00
First time poster, long time monger. For those of you who have been around for a while I ran into Whitney the other day near McD's on 9. She has aged some and gained some weight. Life out there is hard. That said she is still great performer although it was early in her drinking day. As those of you who have been with her know the drunker she gets the more unpredictable she becomes. Still a good solid BBJCIM for 1 jackson.

Nightman47
10-19-05, 16:51
Hey Guys,
Last night I was talking to Magic Papi on the PC and I decided after a long weekend mongering that I still needed to take a little ride. I went out at 2:00 am and stayed out until 4:30 am. There were LE and girls out all over Wilmington. It must of been a special night. I got stopped a few blocks past 4th and Broom, not a great place to hang right now, the heat is bad over Hilltop. Three black and white units got right on me, they have been hanging around 4th and Broom a lot lately. I picked up a WSW,er and took her to my spot for a quickie BJCIM. Last night was a very good night.
Tonight I have a date coming to my house, a little Chinese girl that Magic and I know. She was gone for a while but is back and hanging at a new place. I am bring this little Chinese SW,er , 4 ft. 10 in, 90 lbs. maybe 22 years old, to my house tonight and lock the doors for the night.
Stay safe bro Mongers.

Member #4213
10-22-05, 20:27
Well I went out on the stroll Monday the 17th from 6 to 8 and saw nothing. I saw on good looking WSW at the bus stop on the road between 9 and the strip club but as she was comming over to talk LE stopped by and away she ran. Oh well better luck next time.

The next night I went out around 5 and again only saw on WSW getting picked up by a fellow monger and two BWS who were gone by the time I turned around. Just as I was getting ready to call it a night I saw a woman running over to my car out of no where, I was stopped at a stop sign comming out of one of the sections. Well Coleen jumps in my passanger side door introduces herself and off we go a spot near her home. I slip her a jackson and got a GREAR BBJCIM. After the deed was finished she rolles the window down and spits the old love juice like 5 feet, what a pro. As for looks I would have to say a 6 body a 7 profesionalism a 10. I then took her back to the local she requested. All in all it was a good time had by all.

I did give her some extra money to buy some smokes, she earned it.

P.S. She was telling me LE is hitting the area hard and we all should be carefull out there.

Good luck and keep mongering.

Sr Cochise
10-26-05, 01:30
The police are raiding Delaware brothels now. I know where a couple are but I won't touch them now, that the po po are watching. The Wilmington boys are making it hot with all the shooting. So if you go to Wilmington don't be surprize to get pull over and searched. There stopping people for any reason. So if you go, know where your going and get in and get out, the streets are watching. Be safe and keep it real,,peace.

SettleDown
10-27-05, 23:23
Passed through Tuesday, area was pretty dead, did see one bsw, but she vanish before I had a chance to turn around, I think she ducked when she saw LE coming, saw lots of LE county cars out driving up and down 9 also in the parking lot of Hawks, I deceided to head to Camden, where I had the time of my life. Well fellow be safe, have fun, and most of all watch your back.

Ho Malone
10-30-05, 10:41
Greetings, does anyone have any digits for the NCC area for a decent girl that is relaiable and GFE? Would you be willing to share? I find the Wilmington street scene nothing short of depressing. i know I don't have many posts, I would however be greatly appreciative.

Thanks guys.

Sr Cochise
10-31-05, 01:48
Hola people. I went out early Saturday morning before work around 3:30am. The office was dead so was Hak's and 13 & 40 split. But found a thick girl by the car wash on rt 9, can't recall her name, but she says she don't come out much. took a little ride to park and she says she's a nypho and I said me to, and then we got it on. I'll be looking for her again real soon. Nightman where you been son, we need to hook up and run some tours. That's all for now, be safe and wear a condom,,,peace signed the spanish Superfly......

paulhuynh
11-06-05, 03:13
I got pull over and get off with a warning but they drive alot of under cover cars. Like black hondat 4 door, grand prix silver and green suv so be careful

BUT if there is any number of incall or out call in the area you woudl like to share please PM me

THANKS

Merc 813
11-09-05, 06:15
Went out Monday on the usual run. Not much out there, seemed very slow. Found Angie near the bridge at Haks. BBBJCIM for 1 jackson. She asked for another.5 jackson, I said if the service was good, it was. She is young and very cute. Small, petite, professional, all in all a good provider

Cephlapod Love
11-10-05, 01:33
So I went out for my virgin run at the sw Monger game tonight. [Been a guest of amps for years] Guess it was early for what you experienced guys do as I was out ~11:00 PM. Laid out a route beforehand, GP Blvd into the city, Spruce to 9, down to Micky D's -->all dead. Slid over to 13 up to Hak's and saw a wsw at the usual locale. Unfortunately too many guys hanging around in the vicinity, on foot, for my comfort. Headed into town and looped back down 13, stopped in Hak's lot obviously away from the business, but drew no attention my way, so I looped around left twice and back over to 9 again. Nothing along 9, but did see someone on the pay phone at McDs. (was this a target I missed?) Then back over to 13, saw a pair of ladies hanging out at Wawa (is this a new hangout?). Then back up toward the clubs where I saw 3 LE: one marked pointing south on 13, one unmarked sedan doing the same and one marked on the connector road between 9 & 13. All 3 were lit up and seemed to be "interviewing." On that pass, the wsw was still there, made eye contact but with so much 'company' decided not to stop. So I headed into town, and remembered some advice from here. 5th Street. Danced around and found myself on 5th, ran the length from the CTHSE to the 95. Plenty of people standing around, not many (if any) were of the F persuasion. Made a couple of loops, but saw nothing. Then again, perhaps I need some training in 'seeing.'

Anyone care to offer comments, advice, etc.?

Fencer120
11-10-05, 10:55
Another rooky report. Thanks to you guys for keeping the forum up and running.
I only get out occationally, but will post whenever I get the chance.

Out Tuesday night coming down from Philly. Made the loop twice only seeing le. Last time north on 13 saw a WSW next to Hak's ~10:00 PM. Tall blond called herself Elle said she was 22, (looked more like 28). Face was a 6 and had a nice tight body with A tits. Went to local motel, but when she stopped @ one of the rooms to buy drugs I cleared out. Sorry for not having something possitive for my first post, but I wanted to get a warning out.

SettleDown
11-10-05, 19:07
Passed through today about 4a.m, things were pretty dead, headed down NC and saw about 3 bsw's scattered about, headed over to 4th and ran a couple of the back streets where there were bsw hanging out with the fellows, I did get a couple of yells from the fellows and the girls, I don't do drugs and the girls weren't worth stopping for, I then headed over to Market where this area was dead also with the exception of one wsw, but by now I had enough and I left town on my way to my final destination. Well guys have fun, be safe, and most of all watch your back.

Merc 813
11-11-05, 01:23
Wasted a lot of tine yesterday on the usual runs. Ran into Michelle over near the Hilltop. She was once a pretty good provider but of late her habits have caused her work ethic to drop. In addition there is always a lot of drama involved, so I passed. I was just about to call it quits when I saw Barbara, a tall slim blond who provides great BBBJCIM. She is a tad pricey at 1.5 jacksons. However she is enthusiatic, skillful and takes direction well. She wants you to be happy and what more can you ask for,

Member #4213
11-12-05, 10:20
Sorry this report is so late. Went out on Oct 31 and there was nothing out there at all. Went out the next night Nov 1st and was driving the usual 13 9 stroll and was seeing nothing. on my last lap I was comming from Haks going to 9 when I saw two wsw,so I pulled over and looked at both and asked Lisa to hope in; she was late 30 dark hair about 5' 7' 135lbs and the better looking of the two, body 6 face 6 but what the heck. Got a half and half for a jackson, it was all I had and she balked at the offer countering with a BBBJCIM but I stuck my offer and told her I would take her back to the pick up point, she said ok. Lisa told me she was from aroung 4th / 5th street in the city and her and her friend come over to 9 once and a while. Lisa was just ok very very loose, probbly should have taken the BBJCIM but next time I'll give that option a try. On a side note Lisa did say LE all over the city is busting the local girls. The 31st and the 1st I had seen LE all over the place and was very carefull when I picked Lisa up. So be careful out there.

Also if any one has some numbers for incall in the area please send me and PM.

SettleDown
11-15-05, 21:28
Hit DE around 3:30a.m, hit the local wawa for something hot to drink and some gas, after tending to business its time to do my rounds, New Castle Rd. is pretty dead with the exception of 1 bsw, which was a real skank, so I head over to 9, the whole area is dead with the exception of the home boys with the 24 hr. drugs stores still open, so even though I really hate the area I head over to 4th street, saw a really cute lsw, but she too was surrounded by a lot of the home boys so I continue down 4th, and run into a bsw, the girl said she was 32 with 7 kids, but let me tell all the girl gave great head, as some of you guys put it I gave her a skull fucking like you wouldn't believe. Well fellows be safe, have fun, but most of all watch your back.

Ho Malone
11-18-05, 19:48
Hi, I have moved here permantly from LA, can anyone offer some safe tips on DE mongering. I posted a few of my misadventures a few months back. Is DE dead? Actually, safety tips regarding LE would be most appreciated, I have cruised the 9 & 13, wondering if the motel across from Haks has anything going on that you can drive through and acccess or the no-tell 6 on route 9? Any and all tips would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Attached a few of my ATF ( quasi non pro) in LA, I will give digits to anyone planning a trip.

Cephlapod Love
11-30-05, 23:09
What is the general consensus about finding a lady near Hak's and going across the street with her to the hotel? Would anyone go there with her in tow? Would you go there if she already has a room there?

I'm not experienced, but from what I have seen, there are always a number of guys hanging around the motel area. It seems like a good opportunity to get rolled while in the room with a lady. Am I paranoid?

I see that in Philly along the K, there are places where one can reliably take a lady. Are there such places here in DE?

Feel free to b/c if you wish. Sure wish there was a 'starter' manual out there...

Tia!

Jumper69
12-02-05, 06:18
Hi All,

I'm very new to all of this and was wondering if any of you have seen a girl near Hak's on Rt 13 she has short blonde hair and was hot looking but i could not talk to her becauce of to many LE in area. If any of you could give me some pointer on how and where topick these girls up. any help would be great thank again for your help.

Jumper

Viper Spitz
12-05-05, 00:06
Jumper69, I know the girl you're talking about. She has short blonde hair (cropped just below her ears), caucasion, about 28, medium height, pretty face, tight jeans, nice body.

She's a real smoothtalker. I picked her up once. She wanted the money up-front and then made lots of excuses to stall outside her hotel (eg. roommate has the room key, just needs to make a quick phone call, need some smokes, etc), then she just left when a car (which she undoubtedly phoned for) arrived at the hotel parking lot. I followed her and stopped the car after she stopped at a gas station. I asked her why she was ripping me off. She said the money was now almost all gone to gas and that if I had a wife or career I should think twice. In my opinion, almost all of the girls out there are great, but she's one to pass on by.

Hi All,

I'm very new to all of this and was wondering if any of you have seen a girl near Hak's on Rt 13 she has short blonde hair and was hot looking but i could not talk to her becauce of to many LE in area. If any of you could give me some pointer on how and where topick these girls up. any help would be great thank again for your help.

Jumper

Ricky Rocket
12-05-05, 13:57
Made the run up and done 13 and 9 Sat night around 8pm. Saw nothing. Maybe it was too early. Light LE but unusual number of guys sitting in cars outside of Hak's. Could have just been mongers lying in wait or more UC LE. Either way no SWs so I left.

Cephlapod Love
12-09-05, 11:15
Guess my question got answered in a round about way!

My conclusion is therefore, avoid the ladies that hang out so obviously at Hak's parking lot. Unless a long time monger can provide a real successful report on this rip off lady or guidance on how neophite mongers might avoid such disasters.

Viper Spitz
12-09-05, 23:18
I think the ladies that hang out at Hak's are generally a good choice. The pickin's out there have been pretty slim lately. Just steer clear of the cops/decoys and any scammers - it's not so hard to do...

I'd suggest:
a) Don't agree to go to her apartment, her hotel, her 'favorite spot to park', etc. go to your location or just say you know a place closeby and drive until you find a quiet place to park. That way you won't have any of her surprises waiting for you.
b) Never pay in advance unless you're at the location and she's ready to perform.

The scammer mentioned earlier gets away with breaking both of these with a sweet voice and reassurances that there's no scam happening.

Guess my question got answered in a round about way!

My conclusion is therefore, avoid the ladies that hang out so obviously at Hak's parking lot. Unless a long time monger can provide a real successful report on this rip off lady or guidance on how neophite mongers might avoid such disasters.

Jumper69
12-13-05, 05:37
Hey all,

I was at Hak's on friday about 7:45 am and pick up a young girl who said her name was China. Dark hair and not to bad looking she was a 6 for looks and a 2 for what she tried to do. but she did not know what she was doing. got a BBJCIM and at the last minute she stopped and did a HJ. she said she does FS for 80 but no way i would take that after what happen. does any one know the girl with Short dark hair and very active and always jumping around and stuff. she is a good looker also. i have seen her by Hak's very good looking. does any one have any number to contact these girls.

Jumper

Ho Malone
12-17-05, 07:21
Greetings,

I have posted a few times and does not seem to be too active. There is a girl in Christiana by the name Dana doing incall from her townhome for $$. She has got a lot of bashing on CL, I took the plunge and had a great time. Great BJ, covered and not rushed. You may PM for digits or search CL for Dana in Christiana (Philadelphia Board). Would love it if someone, anyone would hook me up with some digits of a relaible available provider. The Wilmington/New Castle street scene seems scary to me