PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Joe_c
01-01-05, 18:37
Pez,

I have only been there once, and yes it is a nice place. I met with Anne who was nice. Had a good time. Heard good things about Tina as well...

Not a lot of info for you, but I would go back there again...

Mr. Wtby
01-02-05, 09:13
Bridgeport-AP, Dec. 31, 2004 7:30 AM) _ A federal judge has struck down part of an ordinance in the town of Berlin involving simulated sex.

The judge says banning lap dances and other simulated sex acts at strip clubs illegally censors erotic expression.

The ruling from Judge Warren Eginton comes in the case of a lawsuit by a strip club, Centerfolds.

Eginton says that sections of a Berlin ordinance regulating adult businesses violate the Constitution because they prohibit movements and gestures that a dancer might need in transmitting an erotic message.

Eginton upheld two other sections of the ordinance challenged in the Centerfold's lawsuit. He's allowing the town to ban touching between dancers and customers and to prohibit closed booths, cubicles, studios and rooms for private viewings.

Guest2004
01-07-05, 19:34
Cruised around New Britain, all the way from the hospital, across the railroad tracks, in and out of the plaza with the McDonald's, over the bridge to the CVS and nada, not a thing on a Thursday night at 10pm.

I was going to suggest that we need a new britain board but with no SWs what would be the point, where are they?

Carl White
01-09-05, 18:10
Guest 2004,

NB SW are found around the Plaza - Lafayette St. area but pickings are slim.

Blitzed
01-12-05, 00:31
I posted this in the Spfld, MA forum, but sometimes that forum isn't as active as this one.

I just got a call from a buddy who said he got arrested a few days ago. I don't know a lot about legal stuff, especially in the area of mongering. I'll tell you what he told me, let me know if you guys have any opinions...

He was downtown, a girl made eye contact with him and nodded. He thought he knew her so went over to her. He realized they didn't know each other, but she was cute so he asked her if she was walking somewhere.

She didn't really answer, but they talked a little. The conversation got sexual, she asked him if he wanted a blowjob. He doesn't recall his initial answer, but insists it wasn't affirmative. She asked him if he had any money and if he had a wallet. He doesn't really recall answering the questions.

She asked what he had under his jacket, he said his cock. She asked if he wanted a blowjob, he said he then got curious and said get in we'll talk about it. She asked again if he had money and he said get in we'll talk about it. He said his curiosity was more about the woman then the sexual encounter, he was curious about why she'd do this (ahh, my naive little friend). And you know, I believe him because he does have a naive side to him.

She then told him she knew a dark place to go and told him to back up a little to a clearing. As he did, she opened the car door and reached in (he said she dived in) and looked like she was going to grab the keys. He said he got spooked and started to drive away with her legs hanging out the door and then a bunch of cop cars surrounded them.

The woman was obviously LE.

He was arrested, but never told what for, the LE told him "I think you know". He went to jail and wasn't told the charge until a friend posted bail later that night (he said he had no money on him): sexual conduct for a fee.

The guy has a point when he said he knew he was dangerously close to immorality, but didn't think anything in the conversation was illegal. If his story is true, I wonder if there's really a case against him?

Let me know your thoughts. Also, if he's going to need an attorney, any recommendations? You can PM me the info if necessary.

Part Timer
01-12-05, 13:04
What's the story on Sun in Berlin? Was near there today for business just before noon and place was open but lot was empty. What's up?

Stoner
01-12-05, 18:10
He was downtown, a girl made eye contact with him and nodded. He thought he knew her so went over to her. He realized they didn't know each other, but she was cute so he asked her if she was walking somewhere.

She didn't really answer, but they talked a little. The conversation got sexual, she asked him if he wanted a blowjob...PAUSE

His coffin was nailed right there.

IMO, it doesn't matter what your answer is or isn't. He was marked enough for John E. Law at that point for the sting.

Remember, attempting to solicit is as wide a road as you can get.

His best response (an after thought now for him, I'm sure) was to leave his curiosity at home. The only response was to apologize for the misunderstanding, but your not into that sort of shit. Then move on with haste.

Was your friend nabbed in Springfield or Connecticut? I assume Massachussetts. I'd pass along a good lawyer's number to your friend, however...I know no attorneys up there. I know plenty here in Connecticut that would help you out a ton.

If not, tell him to go for the accelerated rehab, with it removed from his record at completion since he's a first timer (if he's a first timer).

Also...tell your friend to keep his mouth shut and let the lawyers do all the talking.

Blitzed
01-12-05, 22:59
The bust was in Mass. I may have irked the Spfld guys by posting here also, but sometimes this one is more active.

The guy says this was a fluke thing, he's never mongered before. First thought he knew her, then got curious about her story when she propositioned him. I talked to him again today. He still doesn't think what happened was illegal, or immoral. Dangerous, yes. The woman asked him about a blowjob, he didn't say yes. He didn't say anything about money, it was her who did most of the talking. He did tell her to get in to talk, but said that's all he wanted to do... never spoke with a SW before. In fact, he wasn't thinking cop when the woman dove and reached for the keys, he thought she had a guy running up to mug him.

He told me about the arraignment, the police report shows a different story (no surprise there). It says he asked her to come over (he said she came to him after he pulled over), and never says that it was the woman who mentioned a BJ, asked about money, etc. They also say he exposed himself to her. I'm guessing the cops can leave out parts of the story if they want to and can pretty much say anything to try to make a case.

Which brings up a question: does anyone know if the conversations between the cop and john are taped? Would the decoy have a mini video camera? Can they make a claim of exposure without evidence? I guess he'll drop trou during the trial for the woman to ID him... er, it.

Stoner: did I read a long time ago that you're a cop, or was that a joke, or am I mis-remembering? You seem experienced. Let me know your opinion on the above paragraph.

Too bad you don't know attorneys in MA. His job will be in jeopardy, he'll need the case dismissed or found not guilty or something. That's the thing. This is just a few minute thing for the cops, but now a guy's whole life is upside down. The cops didn't know him, they don't care what happens. He very likely will loose his job, I guess this will be on his record a while. I guess his girlfriend believes his story, but she'd be naive to not ask questions or wonder what he was really doing. So that relationship will probably go sour.

Anyway, on to other things:

This is a long way from you guys, but it's a good story: Two days ago I picked up Christy in Spfld. Strawberry blond hair, thin, sort of cute. Brought her home for a sweet time. She had on a satin thing under her clothes, it was hot. Started with BBBJ, then covered for various positions, finished w/ cowgirl and DFK. Closer to a GFE then with my girlfriend sometimes. God I love cowgirl, too bad my girlfriend doesn't do it b/c it hurts her. Anyway, get this: the whole thing, from pick up to drop off was 45 min or so and she was psyched to get $40. I was ready to offer way more. Very nice, pretty cool, not rushed. Cheaper than a lunch date... well, not quite. But a lot more fun.

Well, that was cold. I mention a few lines about my friend getting busted for entertaining his curiosity about the people who do... I can't think of the word... who are out of the mainstream, I guess. Then I tell my tale about Christy. Sorry man, but life for the rest of us goes on... But this might be the end of mongering for me. This bust hit too close to home, and Christy would be a good way to end...

ER Kerk
02-13-05, 00:46
Has anyone met with the Middletown provider named Bunny?
Can you give a description? Review? Rates?
I've seen some promising information on BigDog.
Thanks! Er

Prober
02-20-05, 09:55
Stopped at EB on 2/19 afternoon. They have ripped out the left wing of the stage, going to have bands starting in March. Why ?

New DJ on Saturdays. The guy with the fu manchu haircut is gone. Most of the girls did not care for him and would not work his schedule.

Hottest ticket on Saturdays in Katrina, young and thin. Have to wait in line to get a dance with this one.

Mustafa
03-10-05, 02:18
A strong word of advice for fellow mongers, stay away from New Britain. The cops have been running numerous stings and have busted many mongers recently.

NB cops have hired at least one new fairly attractive young female officer and have been running her as a decoy in an effort to bust hobbyists. She has dark hair, looks 20ish, and is around 5'2.

Best to just stay away, F'in NB cops should do real work instead of wasting time on this shit!

Stings have been around italian club near the bank, pawn shop area.

Consider it a favor from STAFA< stay away!

Stafa

Wanderer
03-10-05, 18:16
What's the story on Sun in Berlin? Was near there today for business just before noon and place was open but lot was empty. What's up?I've seen this place too.. Looks like your typical run-of-the-mill AMP. (mirrored windows, neon sign, etc.)

It may be like Asian Accupressure in Bristol (mis-labled as 'Asiana' , in the Advocate rag.) Haven't gotten the nerve to venture into the place, Been leashed to my job the past few weeks.. (Last saturday's visit to Magic in Waterbury, was a lucky chance to be free that day.)

If anyone else has been to this place, Hollar-up, and let us know!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Mighty Spearsman
03-13-05, 01:52
Dear Wanderer & Part Timer:

Check back a few pages and you'll see that I've posted about this place several times, having been a regular customer since the first day they opened. For the most part, this has been a HJ-only place. Back in 2003 they were closed down by the local authorities because one of the girls working there offered FS not once but twice to undercover officers.

The place reopened in 2004 under new management and with new girls. Since the reopening, the girls are much more cautious than before, although I've always been able to get a HJ each visit. Of course, "girls" is a relative term, as all of the females working there during the last year have been over 40 years of age, with the exception of one 35-year-old.

One humorous note - one of the ladies working there, very tiny, very skinny, with really bad teeth, gives a good massage but absolutely refuses to give a HJ. Instead, with 10-15 minutes to go in the session, she'll call in one of the other girls to do it for her - kind of like the DH in baseball batting for the pitcher (maybe a DHJ?).

Last time I was at Sun, my massueuse was the 35-year-old, and about halfway through my one-hour session, she had to leave for 10 minutes to go to another room to give an HJ to a different customer, while the lady with the bad teeth filled in as my masseuse for those 10 minutes. Then the 35-year-old came back to finish the massage and give me the happy hand ending.

The main advantages to Sun are that it's close to Hartford (where I live) and they always give a good massage. But at $70 for the hour plus a $40 tip, it's not much cheaper than driving to Waterbury to Hong Kong or Magic for FS with a 20-something babe.

Wanderer
03-19-05, 14:19
The main advantages to Sun are that it's close to Hartford (where I live) and they always give a good massage. But at $70 for the hour plus a $40 tip, it's not much cheaper than driving to Waterbury to Hong Kong or Magic for FS with a 20-something babe.Ah, In other words, Unless they get to know you, expect roughly the same service as Asian Accupressure in Bristol. (I almost freaked, when the one girl I had at 'Asiana' (same place, but as it's listed in Advo.) quoted me .80 for 3/4h..) Table shower, (and in this weather, Expect to freeze to death. Virtually no heat in the place!) Massage, HJTC (If your lucky), but nothing else.

Just a case of YMMV, and LTBB..

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost.

Wolfman Jack
03-19-05, 19:39
Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show is coming to EB on 4/2/05 for those that are interested. :)

Stoner
03-20-05, 15:13
Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show is coming to EB on 4/2/05 for those that are interested. :)

::vomits till dry heaves...

Damn...Howard Stern is the man...but someone is going to actually pay for Beetlejuice to come visit? And they actually advertised this somewhere?

Damn...

::vomits again

SR Only
03-20-05, 23:34
I'm a long time listener. Worked in Stamford in '82 when Stern came to 'NBC in the afternoons. I ended up calling in for a few games: "Guess Who's the Jew," "Death Trivia," and of course, "Dial-a-date."

Lost on the date 'cause I didn't make enough (still true). And got a Smiler's Salami and a Steve perry album for the other games.

I even saw Stern in '85 after he was booted from 'NBC and before starting at 'XRK. He did a few shows at the Brookfield Playhouse (name may not be right on that).

So would I pay a nickle (plugged or otherwise) to see Beet? Not a chance.

FWIW, I have reduced my postings, in that LE is probably reading and I hate them closing places I go to or used to go to. :(

SRO

Wolfman Jack
04-06-05, 18:19
Just saw on Ch. 30 that they raided Infa-Red because they had a 15 year old stripping there. It was the girls mom that dropped the dime on her. I guess there is also a law that states if you serve alcohol, you can't be topless. The manager was arrested, as well as the girl, who used someone elses I.D. to get the job.

ER Kerk
04-27-05, 17:15
Anyone interested in hooking up with Bunny (listed in the dog and in the review)... don't bother... waste of time.
She blew me off in February. Thought I'd give her another shot. But, she blew me off again last night.
I guess you can't expect them to be reliable, but I'm still pissed off... I could have been doing something (someone) else with my time.

Gecko
05-04-05, 03:15
Any word on take out at Mardi Gras in East Windsor? I happened to stop there last week and it was *very* strongly hinted from a girl (not working at the time) there that it was available, however I didn't have the time and the person in question was definitely not my type. Went back today just for the hell of it and the stage was being worked on so no dancing, rather the girls were just basically socializing, hanging out. It was actually kind of a cool atmosphere, none of the usual strip club BS going on

Old School
05-04-05, 11:44
Old School here from Jacksonville, Fl.

I'll be heading North to Beacon Falls, CT. for a trip soon.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Areas, Streets, Strip Clubs, In/Out calls.

Thanks!

Old School

Wolfman Jack
05-04-05, 12:23
Any word on take out at Mardi Gras in East Windsor? I happened to stop there last week and it was *very* strongly hinted from a girl (not working at the time) there that it was available, however I didn't have the time and the person in question was definitely not my type. Went back today just for the hell of it and the stage was being worked on so no dancing, rather the girls were just basically socializing, hanging out. It was actually kind of a cool atmosphere, none of the usual strip club BS going on

I was there last Friday night, I'm sure if you hit up the right girl, and say the right things, and if the vibe is there, take out is available.

Member #2155
05-04-05, 18:35
What Happened? I figured after the bust on Lafayette at leat a few of the regulars (although mostly 2s) would be out. But for weeks I have seen nothing! Where did they all go?

Stoner
05-04-05, 22:04
Take out is available at Mardis Gras Enfield. You have to corner the girls a bit, though.

I won't drop names, but there are two lesbos there that do outside. Not sure if they are still there...(these ladies are transient like hell). But this was back in November.

These girls are so transient, they could have moved to Kansas and back since then. :)

What Wolfman says is on the money. You just gotta know how to ask without getting the management and the other ladies upset.

Oh...and stay out of the VIP. It really just isn't worth the time and expense, imho.

Joe Smalltown
05-05-05, 07:22
I don't know why we need a special section for Beacon. It's a waste.

Look up all the info on Waterbury. HK is about the best. They treat you right.

Bridgeport is about 1/2 hr drive. Check out that board.

The strip clubs in Waterbury are a waste of time. Mari Gras in Springfield is great, check that board. It is about a 1 1/2 hr drive.

Joe

Stoner
05-05-05, 19:18
Nah...you're 15 minutes hard drive to Bridgeport. Hit that up and enjoy. Read up.

There is a strip club in derby that I've had take out from long ago (3 years). Wild Irish Rose...Pathetic little club..but she gave some great head outside of the joint.

Craven Morehed
05-05-05, 23:19
Hey,

Anybody been to the AMPs in Milford ? I have been to 2 of them, think there might be others. One of them advertised a while back on CL, there was a smoking asian in the pic but of course she wasn't there when I went. Figures.

Stoner
05-06-05, 12:58
What Happened? I figured after the bust on Lafayette at leat a few of the regulars (although mostly 2s) would be out. But for weeks I have seen nothing! Where did they all go?

Infrared, probably.

Went by the other night. It was thug heaven in there. A real buttah faced chick on the stage, and I swear a crack addict chick, white, was playing pool with a bunch of thug4lifers.

Some other girls around, but not worth my time. It seemed like it was payday at the food stamp office, and they just wanted to be with the thugs and not the real customers.

I can't stand the punk-ass thugs, they get on my nerves and I'm libel to lose my cool...again.

So Stoner exited while the bartender was mixing my drink. Fuckers. Much better places to stick a dollar bill into...like a sewer drain or somethin.

I thought this place was going to get better, but nada. I haven't seen it. Oh well...we move on.

CT Boobman
05-12-05, 22:58
I had company business in the Willimantic area today, so I did some recon on my way through.

First, quite by accident, I was nearly acquainted with one of the UC LEO's. I wasn't even really sightseeing at this point, just driving to my appointment. Some jackass in a large silver SUV (Explorer or Expedition, I think) decides to hold up traffic to pull a lazy u-turn into a driveway. I mouthed "dumb ass" as he caught my eye. Well, as he completed his turn and came even with me, his shiny badge caught my eye. He gave me a nice long look as he slowly drove away. I got the picture.

After my appointment I was on my way out of town, pulled over near the park downtown talking on my cellphone. I saw a nice looking BSW circling the area near the adult book store and that row of cheap housing that runs in back. I cruised past her and gave her a smile, but didn't dare stop consdering my earlier encounter (and the fact I was in the company car).

She looked promising, just watch out for that dumb ass in the large silver SUV. He can't drive, but methinks he may be skilled at ruining your day.

Jack Ryan
05-20-05, 18:05
Sorry guys for not posting in awhile. I was seeing someone regularly but she is away at Hotel Connecticut. I have not seen anything out in NB for awhile but I am planning on doing some recon this weekend.

MyHobby
05-27-05, 09:21
There was some talk of brazilians in the vernon section and thought I'd report of south american action at the parrot. hadn't been there 30mins before I had 2 numbers for takeout.

I have to say I just love Brazilian poontang!

Pervboy
05-27-05, 18:12
Just watching the news and saw Osaka got busted.

Pez Vela
05-31-05, 17:55
Just watching the news and saw Osaka got busted.Too bad about Osaka. Had had several nice sessions there. Now, it's back to extra mileage to W'tby. From WTNH in New Haven:

(Wallingford-WTNH, May 27, 2005 10:00 PM) _ A Wallingford business was busted in a sex sting Friday. Police say the Osaka Sauna on South Colony Road was a front for a prostitution ring.

* by News Channel 8's Michael Herzenberg

The sign above the door reads accupressure. But Wallingford Police say there was more going on inside Osaka Sauna: prostitution.

Police charged Richard Sbordone, 50, of Cheshire, and Misong Yi, 41, of Stamford, for crimes related to promoting prostitution. And now the Route 5 business now appears closed.

"Oh I'm quite happy," says Jeff Barino. "It's good for business."

Barino owns all-star sports collectibles nearby and is relieved by law enforcement's investigation.

"It hurts business. This is a family-orientated hobby that you are going to bring your children to, and parents may be a little leery of coming to an establishment that is so close to that for fear of what their kids would be exposed to."

Barino says he and his customers knew something shady was going on.

"The one thing that was funny is the open sign was always open. It was on 24 hours a day. We'd leave late at night and the sign would be on and you would think, um, something has got to be up because they would close if they were a legitimate business."

CTHuskie
06-05-05, 21:08
Has anyone had any experience with the newly opened Star Sauna on Route 6 (between Price Chopper & North Main St) in Bristol?

Turbo Trader
06-07-05, 00:16
Has anyone had any experience with the newly opened Sunshine Sauna on Route 6 (between Price Chopper & North Main St) in Bristol?
Hey Newbie Huskie -

May I suggest you TOFFT and file a report?

Thanks,
Turbo

Wanderer
06-07-05, 17:37
Has anyone had any experience with the newly opened Sunshine Sauna on Route 6 (between Price Chopper & North Main St) in Bristol?

Hopefully better than the previous 'Asiana' (Sunshine's previous name) workers.

I was a bit taken back, when the lady who serviced me then, quoted .8 for 3/4, and all it was was BBHJ. very little allowed touching.
Hopefully, it has improved!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

CTHuskie
06-08-05, 09:52
I apologize for getting the name wrong for the AMP in Bristol.

Simple mistake , from being told about it from a friend, that was told about it by another friend. I believe the name is Star Spa Sauna.

Mighty Spearsman
06-08-05, 13:40
Has anyone had any experience with the newly opened Star Sauna on Route 6 (between Price Chopper & North Main St) in Bristol?
I believe that this AMP has had at least 3 or 4 different names in the last five years.

Crappy location and a parking lot that's very public. With the exception of one poster a few years ago, all of the reports of this place have been of the HJ-variety from a 40-ish woman. Since Bristol is only 15 minutes (or less) from Waterbury, if one is going to drive this far, IMHO you might as well keep drive on I-84 to Waterbury and go to Hong Kong or Magic, where for a few more bucks you'll enjoy FS with a Korean lovely in her late 20s.

Wanderer
06-09-05, 17:20
I believe that this AMP has had at least 3 or 4 different names in the last five years.

Crappy location and a parking lot that's very public. With the exception of one poster a few years ago, all of the reports of this place have been of the HJ-variety from a 40-ish woman. Since Bristol is only 15 minutes (or less) from Waterbury, if one is going to drive this far, IMHO you might as well keep drive on I-84 to Waterbury and go to Hong Kong or Magic, where for a few more bucks you'll enjoy FS with a Korean lovely in her late 20s.Actually, for less $$, Spearsman. the FS price for most AMPs in Waterbury is comparable to cost of this place, for just massage, HJW/HE. (that should be a new shorthand.) When I went there, she damn near yanked the little wanderer off she was so rough!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Mighty Spearsman
06-16-05, 15:33
There was a short article in this morning's Hartford Courant (Thursday, June 16, 2005), stating that LE had conducted an undercover sting and bust on Lafayette Street in New Britain.

No details on how the sting went down, but seven ladies were busted for prostitution, and three men were busting for patronizing a prostitute. All of the girls were in their 20s or 30s, while the men included two younger adults and a guy 63 years old (hopefully not a USA SG monger!). I recognized at least one of the ladies' names.

The police stated that they will continue to watch this area, so be forewarned!

Wanderer
06-16-05, 18:12
There was a short article in this morning's Hartford Courant (Thursday, June 16, 2005), stating that LE had conducted an undercover sting and bust on Lafayette Street in New Britain.I used to tour the area myself ages ago.. Never took any action, because most of the action looked like GFT's (You'll have to find where that shorthand came from to understand it.) missing teeth, fat (Not full-figured, I mean LARD Fat!), or so thin they must've been HIV Positive, and unable to keep anything down/in their system. (Sorry for the cliche.)

There's been a lot of destruction work around the area, and it's not too far from a few bars that went up in smoke over the past few decades. (remembering the old Copper Penny before it became a dive.)

I never liked New Brit, specificly because of the LE presence, and attitude. I've had a run in with a few, and they treat people like they're superior over everyone, and have every right to talk down to you. (I asked one for directions to a place I needed to find, and the response was "What? You don't have a freaking map? Go down to the 7-11 & ask!) (mind you, the 7-11, off Ellis & S. Main., clear across town from the place I was looking for. and the store keeper there was unable to
help either.)

Such is life.

Jack Ryan
07-02-05, 15:06
Hello All,

I made a tour of NB last Thursday night between 10 and 10:30..nothing out. I only saw a big SW out and I wouldn't touch her with a 20 foot pole. Trying to find a local provider since the one I had 2 months ago is spending a vacation at the hotel CT. If you know of any let me know.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Ryan
07-03-05, 23:08
Hello All,

I made a tour of NB tonight between 9:30 and 10:40. Nothing but a big SW. Needless to say I didn't stop. No LE was around until I left.

Later,

Jack

Bud Waiter
07-17-05, 00:21
Anyone been to Siesta Motel, it looks clean from the outside.

I'm looking for something in that area for shagging and post f**** napping.

I can shag anywhere, but I can't nap in some shit hole where I wake up covered in fly dung, no soap, and a stripped car outside. Clean is what I'm trying to say.

I give bonus points if it's not run by Indians, but take the points away if its run by some old toothless dreg.

Stoner
07-18-05, 08:44
Don't do the turnpike then. If economics are important, go to any name brand joint elsewhere. Near Brainard Airport for instance.

If its independent...its 99% chance of being Indian owned.

Personally, I find them to be exceedingly helpful AND have no moral compulsions to deal with. The few "american" (tm) joints I know actually take an active interest in your business with their room. AKA...Nosey.

So if you want some anonymity...then they are NOT the places to go to.

So be careful of your bias.

As for cleanliness...is their such a thing as a hotel that is thoroughly clean? How many times have you got all hot and sweaty on the top of the bed? Multiply that for the more frequented joints. How often do you think they actually change the bed covering? They normally just change the sheets...especially at a place where you pay a "short stay" price.

Short stay = "We wash nothing unless it looks dirty and make more money on the room." :)

If clean is what you seek, you have to pay the cost for it. I found the Goodwin in Hartford to be fastidious in this regard...but for a premium.

Gecko
07-18-05, 13:45
I second the motion. I have had nothing but good experiences using Indian run motels, as they know the score and are very cool about it. I've had the good fortune to have a couple things going on the side without having to pay for it (still can't believe it myself) and have needed the use of a motel for it. The motel I use is Indian run and the rooms have been as clean as could ask for, rates lower than the bigger chains, and the staff is understanding of what you are there for. Personally I've found it useful to build up a rapport with the staff, it's resulted in small bonuses like a quicker checkin time (not having to fill out paperwork etc etc), and not having to checkout at all, they allow me to leave the key in the room when done and just go (I think some places allow anyone to do this).

I suppose this could be a drawback if you're more concerned about privacy or leaving a trail, this isn't a factor in my situation though and it's working out very well.

And as an EXTRA personal bonus, one of the daughters has been running the desk late nights at the place I go and has hinted I should come by myself sometime, she might have a room for me too, as in hers! Never banged an Indian chick as they are generally not my type, however she's quite attractive and I plan on going sometime next week to see if this pans out or if it's just idle flirting. I'll let you guys know if this works out.

Mighty Spearsman
07-18-05, 15:50
I second the motion. I have had nothing but good experiences using Indian run motels, as they know the score and are very cool about it...And as an EXTRA personal bonus, one of the daughters has been running the desk late nights at the place I go and has hinted I should come by myself sometime, she might have a room for me too, as in hers! Never banged an Indian chick as they are generally not my type, however she's quite attractive and I plan on going sometime next week to see if this pans out or if it's just idle flirting. I'll let you guys know if this works out.
Gecko, you definitely have to go for this - please don't chicken out! There's a good chance that she's just flirting, but it's worth the try. Banged one Indian girl back in the late 1980s in Hartford and can still remember the event fondly. She was able to do things with her muscles down there that were quite memorable :)

Mack Daddy II
07-22-05, 18:28
Greetings...

I have had zero luck when in NB over the past few months, but when you are not looking that when you find some action. Driving along North Street around 10:30 am. I spotted a cute blonde walking down North Street, proabably heading toward Lafayette. She gave me the look and i didn't even bother to loop around I stopped and back up. She got in and told me her name was Heather. We did the usual check. She told me .40 for everything. I noticed a very nice body so i said yes.

Heather told me she and some other SW got together to use an apartment nearby.. finally SWs in NB getting a clue. We drove there, once inside she gave me a killer BJ then a nice reverse cowgirl..and ended with a HJ . Not a bad morning... of couse she has no cell number. I think she is more of a morning or afternoon find insted of night...

On the way home I spotted another SW on Lafayette. I decent looking blonde wearing a red tank top and shorts... i wasn't up for a double shot so i just headed home

Be safe out there

Mack

Runnin Fast
08-01-05, 21:43
Stopped in sun the other day lookin to get my back unknotted. But the lady who was there made jack palance look good.All wrinkly GROSS!

she told me 30 min wait guess she was the only one working. Told here I would be back another time. How about NEVER!!!! should just drive to hk or best and get it out of my system

Runnin Real Fast Now

Mighty Spearsman
08-05-05, 11:24
FYI:

For some reason the following was placed on the Meriden board. Recently ctbatmann38 a new poster (in his first post!) wrote that everyone should stay away from the Sun Accupressure Spa in Berlin because of LE interest. I wrote a reply post and called him on that, asking him how he knew that and whether he was LE or a rival spa owner, since it was his first post ever.

Well, ctbatmann38 just wrote another post, refusing to name his source but claiming that LE is investigating a complaint about this place. No idea whether I can believe him or not, but I figured I'd pass this along since this board (not Meriden) is the proper forum to discuss any AMP in Berlin. Please go to the Meriden board to all of the recent posts on this topic.

This place was busted a couple of years ago, when an undercover LE busted a girl on the spot in the massage room. To the best of my knowledge, no customers werre busted, just the girl and the owner.

Seems strange that this place would get in trouble again. My limited recent experience is that Sun is very cautious about offering anything beyond a straight massage, even a happy ending is difficult to negotiate. As Runnin Fast and others have mentioned below, considering the low caliber of their recent female employees, it may be better to drive to Waterbury anyway.

Stoner
08-19-05, 02:12
Steel Blue...are you talking about the girl on Craigs? Which one?

Stoner
08-19-05, 16:46
Teeeheeehee...amazing. Simply amazing.
...Yeah, I know her pretty damn well. ;)

This is a very interesting development indeed.

JMG
08-20-05, 10:15
Yes, very interesting intel, Steel. I, too, know her quite well.

A very nice girl.

I know I don't need to say this, but make sure you get her explicit permission before passing that number along... Honor is the measure of a man.

jmg

Member #3948
08-20-05, 10:39
My philosophy is: The woman allways has the first and last word on any issue concerning her body. This of course dosn't count with the abbortion issue. That is annother matter entirely and being the good conservitive that I am in all matters except prostitution I will not discuss that issue here.

None shall get that number untill she gives permission and even then she is a gem not to be tossed away.

I do see by the responses I have drawn from senior members that I am stepping up in the quality of the women I encounter. I still have a foot in the sleezy side and probally won't step up entirely for 2 or 3 more years. There is still a certain excitement in the hunting for a SW.

Stay Hard,

Steel Blue

Bud Waiter
08-20-05, 19:50
Late September I'll be doing 2 weeks there.

Where (a section of this board) should I look for info on this area? Would really appreciate scoop on some outcall around there.

Mangoat
08-21-05, 09:23
Late September I'll be doing 2 weeks there.

Where (a section of this board) should I look for info on this area? Would really appreciate scoop on some outcall around there.The closest reporting area to Rocky Neck would be New London. East Lyme (Niantic) where Rocky Neck is located is a pretty conservative and quiet locale.

Stoner
08-21-05, 16:29
You are also close enough to look into Providence info as well. Its only about an hour drive. Maybe less.

CT Boobman
08-21-05, 21:51
That new AMP in Old Saybrook is close to Rocky Neck.

Bud Waiter
08-23-05, 01:13
That new AMP in Old Saybrook is close to Rocky Neck.Sounds like you want me to take one for the team.

I hope for some high end outcall this time out. I'll settle for medium end outcall LOL . But no fly shit covered low enders.

Does the New Haven Advocate cover this area?

CT Boobman
08-23-05, 21:55
Sounds like you want me to take one for the team.

I hope for some high end outcall this time out. I'll settle for medium end outcall LOL . But no fly shit covered low enders.

Does the New Haven Advocate cover this area?

Bud,

See the separate thread on the Old Saybrook AMP if you wish. Doesn't look like its going to be extremely high end, but its close to where you'll be, in a nice safe town.

You'll find the fly covered shit even closer, in New London. Its only a few minutes from Rocky Neck.

For our best AMP experience, RTFF in the Waterbury section. Thats over an hour from where you'll be, but worth the trip to Hong Kong.

New Haven Advocate would cover the general area you're in, but be advised that Rocky Neck is a little seaside beach community. Not much happening there. New Haven would be about 40 minutes away.

I think Stoner just posted about some higher end stuff. Maybe the Hartford section? Search him out and listen to what he has to say. We all did at some point.

Good luck and let us know how it went.

Bud Waiter
08-27-05, 05:15
Bud,

See the separate thread on the Old Saybrook AMP if you wish. Doesn't look like its going to be extremely high end, but its close to where you'll be, in a nice safe town

I think Stoner just posted about some higher end stuff. Maybe the Hartford section? Search him out and listen to what he has to say. We all did at some point.

Good luck and let us know how it went.Thanks CT,

If I don't get my first choice, maybe I'll hit that AMP (I found the reviews after my last post) Indeed kind gentleman Stoner has much wisdom.

Stoner
08-27-05, 15:17
kind gentleman Stoner has much wisdom.

LOL...Me?

Do give a report on the lady you do meet. It would be fair exchange, info for info.

Good luck.

Jack Ryan
09-03-05, 23:17
Hello All,

I made the rounds of NB tonight from 9:30 to 10:30. The only things I saw was lots of kids, LE and FD.

Jack

Mighty Spearsman
09-06-05, 11:21
Big article in today's Hartford Courant about how the town council in Berlin is trying to crack down on strip clubs in Berlin, such as Centerfolds on the Berlin Turnpike and Infrared over near the N.B. Rock Cats stadium.

Not sure what will happen here but it usually pays to be more cautious than normal when a monger visits one of these places within a few days of a newspaper feature story. Maybe you'll end up on TV, filmed walking from your car into the club (or vice versa), or maybe get interviewed by Helen Ubinas from the Courant!

Crash Gibson
09-06-05, 15:22
Hey guys,

Just a quick note from a brother here in Massachusetts now. I'm a 20+ year monger, and a veteran (84-88) of some quality action in your dear old New London area.

My God it pains me to read what's become of my old stomping ground. I'll grow old smiling as I think about Le Club (both at its last location under the bridge, and prior to that, downtown next to the theater!). My very first gal there was a hefty brunette named Sandy, who had to run 20 years older than me at the time. She actually kissed me on the lips! LOL, I was hooked after that.

There was a trio of funky black gals there throughout the years, and a decent assortment of willing white gals too. I remember a snowy Christmas Eve I spent there, tricking away with a hook-nose broad named Sue. Ah, memories. The Norwich clubs couldn't hold a candle to Le Club, baby.....

The street action around NL back then was strictly toss-of-the-dice. There was an almond-eyed sweetie named Candy who wore a black cocktail dress and who broke my heart! Bank street had the old Hygienic Bar which was a dive, but you could sometimes arrange a quick tryst around the pool table. The Coleman Lodge was a ratty motel I took a few nights, until I went there one night and was unceremoniously told I was not welcome. Yikes. Might have been the golden shower scene I pulled my prior trip, but I'm not sure....

I remember a black club called the Kozy Korner, and a gay bar called the Salty Dog. Frank's Place too, if I recall. Christ, I shot pool in there for an hour one night until I figured out what's what. Hee hee, ah the ignorant bliss of yute......

There was a lone porn shop halfway down Bank Street with an attached game arcade on one side. This was great cover in case one was spotted, going into such a dive. Hee hee. I remember the porno shop had peep shows with glory holes. Damn but I was a young buck and not knowing any better, I went in anyway. Imagine my surprise the first time a slab of meat came through a little hole at my elbow! Oh sweet Jesus, I was green.........

I remember a Swoosie Kurtz-type blonde scamming me for $50 with the old "I'll go in and see if my girlfriend's got a room we can use" routine. Ha ha, I deserved that one....

My best memory of dear old New London will be of a Kelly Ripa-looking blonde street girl named Summer (I still remember). She took me up a goddamed fire escape to a place, and I got some very quality doggy-style for about ten hours. LOL, okay, it was more like 15 minutes, but nostalgia is great, ain't it? Think I dropped $7.50 on it, too. Hee hee.....

Yeah, I remember the 80's and I remember New London.

I don't check the CT board often, so any of you guys wanna drop me a memory yourself, send me a private. Until then, keep the faith, my mongering brethren..........

Craven Morehed
09-06-05, 23:03
Hear ya LynnTrash,

The good ole days, spent a lot of time at Le Club, Laura's spa and Osaka spa.
The most beautiful asian I ever met was at Osaka, man she was sweet.

Only got to see her once as I didn't have the funds to go back, boy I wish she was around now.

Actually the streets were hopping last Tuesday saw what I thought were 4 or 5 SW on the stroll.

Logan38
09-07-05, 07:45
Hear ya LynnTrash,

The good ole days, spent a lot of time at Le Club, Laura's spa and Osaka spa.
The most beautiful asian I ever met was at Osaka, man she was sweet.
Yeah, being from the groton area I sure miss those places too. As for the girl at Osaka, I know exactly who you mean. I think her name was Hannah, and if its any consolation she was not there very long. I got to see her twice before she was shipped off to greener pastures. She certainly was hot though with a great attitude. She'd have given Pepsi from HK a run for her money.

NewAgain
09-07-05, 09:32
Hey, it was great to hear your report man. I too mongered for years in NL, while I was stationed at Groton Sub base. Hygenic..don't get me going. And Sandy, the big girl from Le Club (downtown, she didn't follow it when it moved near the Coast Guard academy near the Laundry Mat). And Candy and summer sound familiar too. I went to Franks place when I first arrived there as a young 21 year old, drank half a beer and almost punched out some old dude who complimented me on my nice ass (today, i would probably just thank him and buy him a beer, man how years have changed my perceptions). The other massage parlors were ok, there was one on Bank street too, but there was sooo much street action, and fee stuff at the bank st cafe, and Ernies, I only paid when I was in a mongering mood.

Thanks for you report. It brought me back.

Crash Gibson
09-07-05, 15:38
Heh heh,
Glad to hear I'm not the only dude who remembers the Hygienic Bar & Grill on Bank Street. My God, for those who never saw it, it was a sight. Just picture a dive bar straight out of a bad 1950's movie. It was sort of nostalgiac looking, with all the grime and grit. Oh yeah, and the snaky looking SW's hanging all over the place gave it just the right touch.

I loved that place, man......

Kiddos
09-08-05, 08:50
Report in today's paper. 27 mongers arrested in New Britain Tuesday night before midnight! They also reported a dozen arrests last week, and the sting will continue.

VilunyaChert
09-08-05, 08:53
Heh heh,
Glad to hear I'm not the only dude who remembers the Hygienic Bar & Grill on Bank Street. My God, for those who never saw it, it was a sight. Just picture a dive bar straight out of a bad 1950's movie. It was sort of nostalgiac looking, with all the grime and grit. Oh yeah, and the snaky looking SW's hanging all over the place gave it just the right touch.

I loved that place, man......

I got permanently turned off of it the time I ordered a sandwich and a glass of icetea, and the toothless old shortorder cook brought out the tea with a hawker floating in it. Which I didn't notice until I had started to drink it. Oh, jeezus.

Does anyone else remember Penny from Osaka? A little bit older than the usual, but she could rim like you wouldn't believe. She asked me if I was married, I said no, how about you? "What do you think a husband would think about me being in this line of work?"

Wolfman Jack
09-08-05, 12:13
Sting went down around the Lafayette Street area last night. It was a reverse sting, all arrested were mongers.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15174118&BRD=1641&PAG=461&dept_id=10110&rfi=6

Big Albie
09-08-05, 17:33
If you guys want to see what New London has become in 2005, check my post under Groton, then call me a dope!

PS -I was also a veteran of all the old haunts

Mighty Spearsman
09-09-05, 10:22
Two short articles in today's (Friday) Hartford Courant about police busts. One was a sting in New Britain where a bunch of guys were busted, and the Courant listed all of their names and ages, including a 73-year-old guy - not sure if this is the same bust written about by Wolfman Jack and Kiddos, or a different one.

The other article talked about a guy getting arrested on Rapallo Avenue (a side street off of Main Street) in downtown Middletown, of all places, for trying to pick up a prostitute. In all my years, this is the first time I can recall reading of a prostitution bust in Middletown. Both the guy's and the female prostitute's names were printed in the paper, so presumably this was not a LE sting.

CTBatmann38
09-21-05, 17:55
Two short articles in today's (Friday) Hartford Courant about police busts. One was a sting in New Britain where a bunch of guys were busted, and the Courant listed all of their names and ages, including a 73-year-old guy - not sure if this is the same bust written about by Wolfman Jack and Kiddos, or a different one.

The other article talked about a guy getting arrested on Rapallo Avenue (a side street off of Main Street) in downtown Middletown, of all places, for trying to pick up a prostitute. In all my years, this is the first time I can recall reading of a prostitution bust in Middletown. Both the guy's and the female prostitute's names were printed in the paper, so presumably this was not a LE sting.Thanks for the Middletown info. There is a club that I have frequented on Court St. (V's). I had thought Middletown might be a nice place to monger, but I see from this post to keep it to the club.

B. U.
09-23-05, 23:37
Hooked up with Katie from CL Hartford today. She was a fun time half way between New London and New Haven. She was easier to reach then the Advocate ladies (she used to advertise on there I think as Sara-Kate), and a better ride them most of them. Not rushed and really relaxed.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/98987377.html

B. U.

CT Kid #2
10-02-05, 20:08
Had a great weekend except for dropping a bundle at the casino. Started out in Yantic at Juicies. Hooked up with an older dancer. Second time I was able to get action there. I did get stuck buying 3 lap dances. Tiped the bouncer a 10 spot and he looked the other way. I think i could have fucked rite there, but its in the open (slow nite). I believe my first experience there was about a year ago. I had an ugly girl I guess late 30s or early 40s. But ugly face, but 11 for a body. After 4 dances it was closing time. The first girl i took back to Mohegan. We gambled with my money and won a few hundred. I split the profit and it paid for a great nite / next day. This dog face little ho fucked me until I couldn't stay hard anymore and I'm in my 30's. I would have brought the little pill if I knew in advance. What a body! Anyone remember her? Very hard to forget her big boobs, smokin tite body, and uglier than a pug dog fgace though.

Last nite I had another older woman from there. I left her my cell and she called me a little after closing. I met her at a nearby gas station for a great $40 bbbjcim. She blew me like a hoover for about 40 min. She was rough on the nads and I couldn't cum. After a little coaching and no hands it was among the best I've had (almost like she had no teeth, but she did). I wanna get her again for some fs. Another ugly ho, but smokin body for her age. She has an ass hole that could swallow a louisville slugger and then some. If I could only try to get her with a girlfriend of hers? She might be gang bang material too!

Logan38
10-03-05, 08:26
What kind of action you talking about?

[QUOTE=CT Kid #2]Started out in Yantic at Juicies. Second time I was able to get action there. QUOTE]

Pogo
10-20-05, 18:42
A guy got shot in the head outside Venus in E. Hartford last night. Check the press for details.

Wanderer
10-21-05, 17:08
A guy got shot in the head outside Venus in E. Hartford last night. Check the press for details.

Direct link to courant.com's story, Friday:

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hr/hc-ehdshot1021.artoct21,0,6554923.story

Big Mac Daddy
10-21-05, 21:41
Direct link to courant.com's story, Friday:

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hr/hc-ehdshot1021.artoct21,0,6554923.story

typical Hartford styled drive by shooting.

Be careful out there. It's a jungle!

Jack Ryan
10-29-05, 12:46
Hello Guys
Has anyone had any luck in NB recently? Last Saturday I only saw 2 SW in the rain. Nothing that caught my eye.

Jack

Mack Daddy II
10-29-05, 23:35
Jack -

Things have been dead in New Britain for a while. If you do see a SW she is normally a 2 or 3 and not worth it

Mack

Wanderer
11-01-05, 19:03
Jack -

Things have been dead in New Britain for a while. If you do see a SW she is normally a 2 or 3 and not worth it

Mack

Or worse, LE..

Sorry to say, Avoid New Britain. You're better off elsewhere..
to say nothing of how the LE act. total J-A's!!

Hot Rodd
12-18-05, 18:22
Been off-line for a while. Wanted to give you all the 411 on Morgan Lee

I took one for the team about a month ago.

She looks better on her web site than in person. She was very friendly and accommodating including FS, CBJ and lives in a clean condo.

Would I return for another 4$ session? NO.

After being spoiled at Hong Kong for so many years, for half the money, Morgan, to me was overpriced.

Happy Hollidays, Hot Rodd

Stoner
12-19-05, 18:08
Damn good to see your post, Hotrodd.

Thanks for taking it for the team. I am firmly convinced that paying more doesn't mean you get more or better...She sounds like a perfect example.

Pogo
12-19-05, 18:13
...Would I return for another 4$ session? NO.

After being spoiled at Hong Kong for so many years, for half the money, Morgan, to me was overpriced.

Happy Hollidays, Hot Rodd

Not looking to partake with her, but what was her pre-screening and how did you get past without giving away too much info? I still can't figure out how to get through to some of these independants without having to tell them all that real name/name of employer/work phone number BS they all seem to ask for.

JMG
12-19-05, 19:12
I saw Morgan a couple of times a few years ago, back before she decided her pu**y was made of gold. She was a good time for 180 - 200, but I certainly wouldn't pay 4 bills to hang with her.

Hot Rodd
12-19-05, 19:42
Thanks Stoner, I had a problem with my password that took way too long to correct, but anyway I'm back.
To add to your comment, She told me her prices were high to keep out the Rif Raf.
I guess there are plenty of guys with money to burn that will keep her Heating bill and her Lexus paid for.

Pogo, Morgan was very EZ to get to. I called her on my cell, We talked a bit and made arrangements. No big hoopla's
Although, I'm happily unattached, I would never give out too much data anyway.

JMG, The wonderful Internet has opened doors for the working girl that wasn't previously possible. Yesterday, I posted on the Mass/ Other City board sighting a good example of how deceptive they can be using the Keyboard and photo's of them "Before Drugs"

Live and learn, HR

Mighty Spearsman
12-30-05, 13:07
Ouch! Just read in this morning's Hartford Courant (December 30, 2005) that the Sun Accupressure Spa in Berlin got busted again for prostitution, second time in two years. Seems that the cops had the place staked out on December 21 & 26, and stopped several outgoing patrons for "traffic violations" (which sounds like a BS charge to me). Supposedly some of the customers then confessed to receiving a "sex act" after the massage; one guy actually claimed that he was offered an "sex act" after his massage but that he declined.

While the newspaper article didn't give any details, it sure sounded as if the "sex act" was a hand job, nothing more.

The Courant article stated that two Korean women were arrested, one of whom was also an illegal immigrant. There were no guys named in the article.

Strange story - hard to believe that any of the customers would confess to receiving a sex act, unless the cops offered to drop the BS traffic charge in return for the confession. Also strange that the cops would use the male customers to go after the females - last time this place was busted, the police sent an undercover cop into the spa twice. Also a shame that the Berlin police have nothing else to do.

Too bad! I haven't stopped by here in several months, and now I'm glad that I haven't gone there recently.

Carl White
12-30-05, 16:41
The ironic thing is that Sun Accupresure was the most legitimate AMP in Connecticut.