PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Steve1968
01-05-05, 00:13
Had a nice session over there with Sue this afternoon. Nice figure and small natural breasts. Good english and very accomodating. :)

N Fun
01-17-05, 15:00
Hey,

I just wanted to write a little something for you guys down in Sford. Was visiting this weekend, and made a trip to the 4 Seasons. Mamasan was very nice and even offered a cup of tea. Paid the customary .6 and was led to a room where she guaranteed a beautiful lady. Sue came in the room and looked as splendid as ever. She has a very nice figure, not much up stairs, but makes up for it in her sexy looks and nice #ss. Didn't waste much time as I used the trick of reading previous posts and knowing what to pay so I offered her right up front a $ for fs. She was very happy and proceeded out of the room and was back in less than 2 minutes. CBJ which I didn't even see her put it on, and then right into the CFS with her on top. Finished with her doggie and even let me pull out and shoot on her tits. Very accomodating as mentioned in the previous posts. I would highly reccomend her to any one. I loved her small breasts with very responsive pointy nipples. By the way I was there about 11am on Fri. morning.

Jade Rock
02-06-05, 15:20
4 Seasons on Fri around noon. Was there on Wed and saw a tall sender type with doe like eyes just the way I like them but was given a Kgal named Connie,the session was nothing to write about, pretty average. On the way to 4 seasons pasting Aloha Spa, parked right in front was LE. Drove into the busy lot of 4 Seasons ,guess what ...another LE parked in the back and he wasn't eating lunch! Wondering if there is more LE activity when the UG and wsg sites are down?

Jade Rock
02-08-05, 14:54
Had not being have for a few months because of the LE activity in the area.
They have a notice posted on the second fl. door for LE, in short they must have a warrant to enter the Spa. That put a little damper on the sesssion.

Monday afternoon, the place was dead, didn't hear any bells or singing or talking while I was there. Had an average session with Linda,mid 30's, real 35's, slightly thick around the middle, would not repeat.

Smoke & Mirrors
02-12-05, 22:21
Had not being have for a few months because of the LE activity in the area.
They have a notice posted on the second fl. door for LE, in short they must have a warrant to enter the Spa. That put a little damper on the sesssion.

Monday afternoon, the place was dead, didn't hear any bells or singing or talking while I was there. Had an average session with Linda,mid 30's, real 35's, slightly thick around the middle, would not repeat.

Not true, If Le has a plant inside, and they holla for back up, the door can be busted down. There are prostitution signs displayed in a couple places. What a bunch of crap.

Maxx
02-21-05, 08:11
After reading some positive posts about this place, I decided I'd try it out again after a few years. When Mamasan brought me to a room, Connie walked in and took .6 for the hour. She is not a stunning beauty, but is young looking and cute, and has a nice tight, shapely body. She gave me a quick TS and then back to the room for some fun. She didnt even offer a massage, which I didn't mind because my dick was already rock hard. I coughed up 1. and Connie stepped out for a minute. When she came back she allowed me to undress her and to my suprise she was completely unshaven. For me, this was a special treat. To each his own, but I'm getting sick of shaved pubes.

Now as an asian chick, her unshaven box probably has less hair than a white chick who moderately grooms herself every week or so. We're not talking a 70's earth-mama muff. Just a nice triangle shaped bush. I was in heaven as she layed on her back and let me explore that black tuft of hair with my fingers. I might have tried DATY but I could tell she just had smeared a ton of lube in the area.

The FS was kind of mediocre. I would guess that this was due to her inexperience rather than her lack of interest. Now I'm not that big in the pants, but she acted like she was in pain a few times as I pumped away. Anyway, a few positions later I busted a lot sooner than I would have liked. I forgot my cardinal rule: Always jerk off right before paying for an hour session. I want my money's worth!

Steve1968
02-28-05, 07:58
Went last night and had a girl names Kelly. Very attractive....just the way I like. Slim, pretty face, medium size natural breats.

Too bad it was a bit of a dissapointemnt. Her english was good, but she was almost silent the whole time. She was also pretty rushed...seemed to be working as fast as she could to get done.

It was OK, but I wouldn't ask for her again.

Maxx
03-05-05, 14:36
I decided to try out Harry O's due to the situation in Bridgeport. Stamford is much closer and I heard that the normal subpar quality has started to improve since Teddies and the Key got hit. There were about 15 latinas, all but 1 or 2 girls were around 4-6 in looks. They all had fat tits and fat ass, but thats not exactly my thing when they're attached to an ugly face. The good news is that I found a hidden gem who is just my type; a petite white spanish girl (could pass for italian), about 5'4 110lbs, a beautiful face, said she was 24 but could pass for 20. She said she was from Queens and since I'm from NY, I asked if I could see her outside the club. She said no, but I got the impression that it may be possible, so I may go back and try again.

Other than that, I had a lapdance by a dominican chic named Anna. The dance was good but she tried to pull the routine where she says $20 and then tells me I owe her $60 for 3 songs. I was with her for 3 songs and she actually unzipped my pants and started rubbing my cock, but I refused to pay that and gave her $40 and walked out. All I was thinking was that for $10 more in BP I could have had a BJ a few months ago. My advice is stay away unless you have no other options.

Al Kikuras
03-17-05, 21:58
Other than that, I had a lapdance by a dominican chic named Anna. The dance was good but she tried to pull the routine where she says $20 and then tells me I owe her $60 for 3 songs.

Watchout for rubi at Harry O's. She has tried to pull some shit like that on me before where she will charge an extra 20 for a dance in a set. Easier to just get one dance at a time so you don't have to deal with their B.S. these dancers try to pull. Keeps them honest too if they know they have to work for their money.

Darkmax99
04-09-05, 03:21
Man guys, I took one for the team technically. Went to harry o's tonight, good number of chicas present, but MAN where there like too many guys in there. Suffocating the whole joint out and stuff, like gees. Anyways there was plenty latina heat to go around, I picked one who was giving me "da look". So she says lap dance for .20, I said why not. So off we went, and when we got there, I didnt realize you really sit like 5 couples in a small ass little cubicle with guys either a) getting jacked off, or b) jackin themselves off. Ugh the humanity of this open nut session. Anyways somehow I got coerced into giving this girl .60 out of my pocket!!! And did absolutely nothing but lapdance/ give me a hand job that i did not want to finish as she was trying to make me bust on my clothes, like come on. So i was like get me outta here quick.
She tells me since i've been soo good *raping me of my good hard earned cash* that she is going to get her cousin to f#*#% me in lapdance room. Sure enough the cousin was just as good looking if not better and we go to room and it cost me .70 to get it on, initially it was .50 but she charged me an extra .20 for following song which got me pissed as hell but I needed to nut at that point so i said f it. So guys lesson I learned is Harry O's neva again for me, I'll stick to whats left to choose from in bridgeport. To think, I wasted gas to go to stamford to kill .130 and only got 1 nut outta it when if i had stayed in bpt, that could have been 3 trips easy at BC or Panchos. ARRRRGH!!!!

Maxx
04-12-05, 21:05
Swizz Drums,

I very well remember how things were in BP in the past. I've spent many a night in Teddies, Keystone and my first chica spot, R place and that goes way back.

I approach Harry O's with a very different attuitude and I have actually come to like the place. First of all, when I used to go to the BP spots I was out for one thing, to bust a nut. I usually would have a few drinks, pick out a chica and be out the door in less than an hour. I was kind of like a kid on christmas morning or a man on a mission.

At Harry's there are no CBJs to be had on premises. Therefore, I hang out talk to the girls, grab some ass, and have a few LD's. Also, the bartender is pretty cool and the drinks are stiff and cheap.

If you are out to blow a load for $60 then you will be disappointed at Harrys. If you want a low key place to chill with your buddies and maybe drop a few bucks for high contact LD's, than Harry's isn't to bad. By the way, to all you newbies, not enough can be said for becoming a familiar face to the chicas. Once they know you are cool, they may even arrange to meet you outside the club.

pinga
04-13-05, 02:26
[QUOTE=Maxx]I decided to try out Harry O's due to the situation in Bridgeport. The good news is that I found a hidden gem who is just my type; a petite white spanish girl (could pass for italian), about 5'4 110lbs, a beautiful face, said she was 24 but could pass for 20. She said she was from Queens and since I'm from NY, I asked if I could see her outside the club. She said no, but I got the impression that it may be possible, so I may go back and try again.QUOTE] Did you get a name for this girl. She seems just my type like Tani.

pinga
04-13-05, 02:29
Man guys, I took one for the team technically. Went to harry o's tonight, good number of chicas present, but MAN where there like too many guys in there. Suffocating the whole joint out and stuff, like gees. Anyways there was plenty latina heat to go around, I picked one who was giving me "da look". So she says lap dance for .20, I said why not. So off we went, and when we got there, I didnt realize you really sit like 5 couples in a small ass little cubicle with guys either a) getting jacked off, or b) jackin themselves off. Ugh the humanity of this open nut session. Anyways somehow I got coerced into giving this girl .60 out of my pocket!!! And did absolutely nothing but lapdance/ give me a hand job that i did not want to finish as she was trying to make me bust on my clothes, like come on. So i was like get me outta here quick.
She tells me since i've been soo good *raping me of my good hard earned cash* that she is going to get her cousin to f#*#% me in lapdance room. Sure enough the cousin was just as good looking if not better and we go to room and it cost me .70 to get it on, initially it was .50 but she charged me an extra .20 for following song which got me pissed as hell but I needed to nut at that point so i said f it. So guys lesson I learned is Harry O's neva again for me, I'll stick to whats left to choose from in bridgeport. To think, I wasted gas to go to stamford to kill .130 and only got 1 nut outta it when if i had stayed in bpt, that could have been 3 trips easy at BC or Panchos. ARRRRGH!!!! Its best to go in the daytime as better girls and less crowded is the norm. This will also translate into better service though I still don't like the lap room setup

NY Monger
04-13-05, 08:00
Are they open on Sundays, like from 3PM onwards?

Stoner
04-13-05, 08:29
Yes, Harry's is open around then.
Its a decent cheap thrill.

I'll give you boys a quick hint...Get buddy buddy with the guy guarding the LD area. Tip him about $60 and the LD area is all of a sudden filled to capacity...with a time for two.

YMMV, unfortunately. It may have been an ethnic thing. (He was black).

It set me back way too much for a basic cheap thrill ride, but hey. Sometimes you just want to mark the bed post. Set me back a total of $130 if memory serves. This was in mid December.

Darkmax99
04-13-05, 16:50
The lap dance area setup is putrid. I don't know about you but dont you want a lil bit of privacy when getting your business on. True, when I went in there I said f it cause the girls I were with were on point *massive amounts of latinas with big ass* and the actual service was good. However, as I said, there needs to be a better setup. I could have swore towards the back area of the stage I saw what appeared to be booths or something of that nature, maybe it was a bathroom. I dont know but it just seems to risky with the lapdance area right at the front door of the establishment. That's like a guarranteed bust for LE "WHEN" they get shutdown. You know it's gonna happen eventually, it's a fact of life with strip clubs, so personally, I'll take my chances in bpt with Panchos and Bishop's Corner. Eventually I'll return to Harry O's, maybe during the summer.

Zing Bang
05-16-05, 22:45
Was in Stamford last week and wanted to look up 4 seasons after reading the stamford thread.

Went in on Wednesday in the evening around 6-7 pm.

Rang the bell and was greeted by Mickey. Good looking, not too slim, nor thick, small breasts and spoke pretty good english. Says shes from LA.

Paid the standard .6 and was led to a room. The TS was nothing much write about, just sort of routine with the right attention paid to the right areas.

Went back to the room and I put up the $ on the table and she was ok with it.

She started with a BBBJ and then she almost started to ride without a condom. But luckily put a stop to it and made her put on the condom. Started cowgirl and finshed doggie style. Very accomodating and was not at all a rush.

Will certainly visit again, when I am in the area.

NY Monger
05-20-05, 07:41
Stopped at Beamers. Nice club, easy parking, good looking dancers, some talented dancers as well. Lot of Russian women, if thats your thing.

Back room is kinda clubby and fun. Got a few dances from a 6/7 level chick - OK.Asked about 6 or 7 dancers if they ever entertain outside the club - all said absolutely NO, one 7/8 said maybe if she knew me better and was sure about me etc etc. Looks like you'd have to be a real regular, trusted and drop some cash to get take-out here. Not sure if its worth it, although I'd like a regular girl in Stamford to see. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences?

Harry O's type women arent my thing, unless someone has spotted any under 35s there.

Billy88
06-06-05, 18:44
Hey guys,
I'm going to be in Stamford soon and if you could PM me with the address of this place it would be much appreciated. Cheers, Billy

Smoke & Mirrors
06-06-05, 19:27
Hey guys,
I'm going to be in Stamford soon and if you could PM me with the address of this place it would be much appreciated. Cheers, Billy

If going N on I-95 get off exit 9 make Left at the Stamford No tell Motel. Go 50' to next traffic light Left. (You are now on Connecticut ave.) Go through next traffic light approx 1/8 -1/4 mile 4 Seasons on Left next to Chinese take out restaurant.

If going S on I-95 take Right off exit 9 ,make Right turn to Connecticut ave. pass traffic light follow same 1/8-1/4 mile run and 4 Seasons is on Left.

Chrome Dome
06-07-05, 17:11
NY Monger,

Beamers does have takeout but it does take work and usually getting to know the girls. I have only had luck after paying the $30 for the back room to show her you have some money. When I only stuck to the front room they tend to ignore me. I have had 3 over the last 5 or 6 years. Hideaway is easier, never have tried Harry'Os.

I have been out of the scene for the last 18 months due to a relationship but since that is over back in the swing of it. The last Beamers girl I had was $$ for 2 hours, 18 months ago, compared to .6 for a Hideaway girl last month (she does not want her name spread around)

Note: I have not been in Beamers for 2 years so not total sure if there has been a change, but then again they never really do change. They used to watch the cameras in the parking lot real close to ensure girls would not leave with a guy so I always found it useful to keep a pen and paper on me for a number exchange quitely. They were always happy to meet before work or on their day off.

NY Monger
06-09-05, 07:00
Chrome- I've started staying at the Old Greenwich hyatt for exactly that reason - some of the Eastern Euro women at Beamers are very hot, but I think its more like $500 for 3 hours now, or dinner at that nice restaurant on rte 1 between beamers & hyatt.

Prof925
06-11-05, 01:37
Can any brothers recommend a reliable agency or indie for outcall to a local Hotel? Much appreciated. Directions to some reviews would be helpful. I'll also be checking UG.

Thanks,

Prof

Viajero Guapo
06-12-05, 14:41
NY Monger,

Is that really the going price for takeout at Beamers? The price you mentioned is off the charts and it's hard to believe anyone familiar with the scene or concerned about $ would bite at that price.

Also, what is the name of the restaurant you referred to? If you can't remember the name, a description would suffice. I can't think of any nice restaurant along that stretch of route 1. And are you really saying that dinner there works as an alternative to a cash payment of $500?

Clarification of your earlier post would be helpful.

Chrome- I've started staying at the Old Greenwich hyatt for exactly that reason - some of the Eastern Euro women at Beamers are very hot, but I think its more like $500 for 3 hours now, or dinner at that nice restaurant on rte 1 between beamers & hyatt.

NY Monger
06-13-05, 06:41
I am saying some of the Beamers women dont think of themselves as "take out". More like friends who you help with their bills. So, a 'wine & dine' at the Italian restaurant on the left hand side of the road as you go South on rte1 towards Old Greenwich - it has a pretty big parking lot PLUS $500.

For a 7/8 that works at Beamers, it seems pretty reasonably coming from NY. Harry os I've heard, has much more available talent at lower prices.

Shy Zone Guy
06-14-05, 12:45
I am saying some of the Beamers women dont think of themselves as "take out". More like friends who you help with their bills. So, a 'wine & dine' at the Italian restaurant on the left hand side of the road as you go South on rte1 towards Old Greenwich - it has a pretty big parking lot PLUS $500.

For a 7/8 that works at Beamers, it seems pretty reasonably coming from NY. Harry os I've heard, has much more available talent at lower prices.

Well all I have to say is, WOW! If that is what you consider reasonable, then I definitely need to find a better paying profession.

-Shyz G

NY Monger
06-15-05, 06:43
OK, I am a bit surprised I wrote that too. But consider my situation - Stamford does not have a well-developed street scene, so SWs are out of the question. AMPs are $200 for an hour and you risk getting caught up in some sort of LE sweep or some newspaper writing a story to generate LE activity.

For me, the extra cost is rationalized as paying a premium to avoid potential problems I know nothing about,eg, the politics/LE of Stamford/Greenwich.

If there is an active SW scene in Stamford/Greenwich please let me know. Also, wheres the bar scene in Stamford/Greenwich? In NY I've had luck in meeting visiting MILFs in bars that 40somethings go to - freebies are always more fun!

Stoner
06-15-05, 10:09
Stamford and Sono (South Norwalk) have very active party scenes...but mostly the young & the beautiful types. :)

You may or may not fit in that scene.

Definitely no developed SW in Stamford, but Sono definitely has one. Check past reports.

$500 for stripper action...way over priced by any means. I'm assuming your banging in your car behind some restaurant?

I do agree with you, though. Stripper take out is the best kind and, though it will cost more, generally is a lot more satisfying. I don't blame you for paying through the nose for it...just realize that you can work out better situations for yourself than $500 a pull.

NY Monger
06-16-05, 06:44
Actually, the takeout I've had was taken to the Old greenwich Hyatt and she stayed the first time from midnight till 3 or 4AM. Shes also offered to come over before work, so that would make it like 1PM to 4PM or so. I like it cause the Hyatt is pretty anonymous for me, has parking and the woman has a car and drives herself home - although I do walk her to her car. Now she stays untill 5 or 6, showers, then drives home to avoid being on 95 at 3am by herself.

Can you tell me which bars in SoNo to go? With the banks/traders in Stamford, I'm surprised there isnt a better bar scene.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-16-05, 18:46
Can you tell me which bars in SoNo to go? With the banks/traders in Stamford, I'm surprised there isnt a better bar scene.

Find Washington St. 1 block of Taverns, clubs, and pussy to waste your $$ on. Let your wallet be your guide ;)

Stoner
06-19-05, 04:03
New AMP?

Exotic Full Bodywork
203-967-8177
10am-2am/7days
197 main st. stamford, ct

saw this on craigs.

SR Only
06-19-05, 07:18
I don't think they're new. Just a new name. They've been promoting themselves on CL a lot. Almost too much.

SRO

Go Tigers
06-19-05, 22:27
New AMP?

Exotic Full Bodywork
203-967-8177
10am-2am/7days
197 main st. stamford, ct

saw this on craigs.

I think that's the place above Bobby V's. Anybody been there recently?

Jay Candy
06-20-05, 23:36
I went there a couple weeks ago. The girls are older late thirties, early forties. Same price structure as the rest of Stamford. You can get better service and younger girls at a number of other places in area such as Ginja and Four Seasons. Also be knowledgable as some of these newer places are trying to up the pricing of service. Stick to your guns and you will get more mileage for your dollar. Jay Candy

Steve1968
07-21-05, 22:27
Or Cris, or Chris, or however she spells it. :P

Cute, really nice chest and very friendly. Joking and laughing the whole time. English is ok, but a little tough to understand a few times, but had a really great attitude!

I tend not to request specific girls when I go, 1/2 the fun is not knowing who'll you get and seeing someone new, but if they ask if I want anyone specific next time I go, I think I may request her again.

Maxx
07-29-05, 13:28
I just thought I'd relay my experience and what I've learned about take out. I few months ago, I went to Harry Os a few weekends in a row and got pretty fond of one of the girls.

After I knew she was confortable with me, I asked about seeing her outside the club. She gave me her phone number and told me we could hook up on a weekday. To make a long story short, I'd call her on a Tuesday or Wednesday, but she would have some excuse like, "I with my family." Then she would call me on a night she was working and get me to go to the club. I got a lapdance or two with the expectation that I'd go home with her when the shift was over. But she'd have some excuse and say, call me on Tuesday... and the whole thing started over again.

This happened 3 times but the third time, I told her I wasn't giving her another penny in the strip club. This b*tch thought I was gonna keep buying lapdances from her without ever getting what I really wanted. Anyway, I kinda got played but I lost less than $100. My advice is, if you don't get what you want the first time you try to arrange it, don't spend another penny on that girl.

NY Monger
08-01-05, 16:02
Maxx- What a hassle for you!

Can you post the girl's name, so others dont make the same mistake with her?

Thanks.

WifeOutofTown
08-01-05, 18:26
Holy Sh*t! The same thing happened to me at Harry O's. I probably lost $120 on this girl after a month of trying to get with her. I tried to arrange takeout but she always had an excuse when I called her. Finally I said F it and stopped trying to get with that ho. The one I dealt with was Natalie. She's a sexy, slim, light skinned latina, younger than most of the other girls, shoulder length brown hair, not much of a chest, butt is a little on the flat side and really only looks good when it's bent over, but she has a decent shape and her face is about a 6. She'll never-ever-ever-never get another dime from me. That's for damn sure! I found out the hard way that most of these ho's will promise you anything to get that loot out of your pocket.

If anyone knows an easier place to get takeout, please post. I don't mind going to BCs every once in a while for an oil change, but to me takeout or a date with benefits is much more fun. Hold onto your wallets fellas.

WifeOutofTown
08-02-05, 01:28
Holy sh%t! The same thing happened to me at Harry O's. I was trying to get with this girl named Natalie for almost a month. She's a cute, slim, young, light skinned latina with shoulder length light brown hair, small tits, flat-ish butt, and average face. She always lets the guy ask her for a dance. Anyway, every time I called her she had an excuse. I finally said F it and stopped trying. It seems these hos will promise you anything to get that loot out of your pocket. All I know is I will never-ever-ever-never-ever give her any more loot. If Bridgeport wasn't so far from NY I wouldn't have even wasted my time at Harry's. I'm not saying it's easier to get takout in places like Bishop's, but at least if you don't hookup outside you can always eat in. If anyone has any suggestions on good takeout places with latina chicas please let me know. I'm looking for some freaks that are willing to chill and drink with me at the motel all night. I want to wake up with one ho on top of me and my thumb, ring and middle fingers in her friends ass and pussy (like I was holding a bowling ball). F that 1 hour escort type sh*t. I'm trying to make some cam-corder movies for reminiscing in my old age. That's what I'm talkin 'bout!

Stoner
08-03-05, 01:03
Quick advice, gents. Fish around a lot and don't fixate. When they know you are fixated, then they start playing games.

I've had take out a few times from Harry O. I've passed the names and number out to a few gents who I knew played around in southwest CT. I haven't been down there in months.

The issue you face is the same at any strip club. The key is to get in their heads. They expect you to act like a horned up john with money to blow. Here is a key: Flaunt the cash a bit, but keep it in firm control. Get only what you want. Flaunt MORE than you are willing to part with...but don't be silly or inordinate. You don't want to give the arrogant impression...just confident and secure.

She has her price, gents...you may pay more for it initially if its worth it to you...but if you get the satisfaction out of the deal, then its money well spent on your ego and pleasure.

Another tip...find an ugly girl. Apply hat takes some green and/or alcoholic lubricant to her lips. If anyone is possible for take out...She can hook you up with someone who will see you outside. Make her your best friend, and she'll bring people for you to fuck.

Final tip...watch others. If yuo have the time to observe the scene, the girls will seem obvious after a while. The girl working the hardest and coming up short...thats your meal ticket to the Y.

NY Monger
08-09-05, 06:52
Got this message from "ajoe333",

Stamford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were you able to find sp's inStamford - Been looking fo YEARS

Thanks

Joe

------------------------------------------------

I dont know what sp's are or why a member with 2 posts who was looking for "years" would contact me.

Stoner
08-09-05, 10:22
SP = Sex provider

Tell him, look around in the north end, like High Ridge road. Lots of SP there. Just ask around. :)

NY Monger
08-25-05, 07:38
As summer winds down, any new developments?

Smoke & Mirrors
08-26-05, 12:51
SP = Sex provider

Tell him, look around in the north end, like High Ridge road. Lots of SP there. Just ask around. :)

Stoney: Maybe on Rt.1 near the Cos Cob border is another HOT track :D Concur???

Stoner
08-26-05, 22:38
Are the girls still walking that tract? Well I'll be damned...

NY Monger
09-01-05, 16:03
LOL..Y'all are very funny - but you forgot the stroll by the Fire Station in OG!

Stoner
09-01-05, 22:58
LOL..Y'all are very funny - but you forgot the stroll by the Fire Station in OG!

The one down the street from the strip club? or the one with the brothel next door?

NY Monger
09-02-05, 08:16
I thought the brothel was called the Fire House because of all the hot women walking around Sound Beach Avenue

Stoner
09-02-05, 09:44
No...thats the gay bar. Don't hang out there. Although, I did hear that they (gay people) give great head.

If one was to go into the Fire House and ask for some good head...I think he just MIGHT find the action he's been needing for a long damn time.

Stoner
09-02-05, 09:47
On a more serious note:

How is the action down at Harry O's?

With all that transpired further up the river way of poon, its only logical for Harrys to suffer a log jam or a high flow of traffic these days.

Any one want to give us a pulse on that joint?

Also...does any one know if there ever was a brothel in Stamford? Within the past 20 years or so.

NY Monger
09-04-05, 14:17
Yeah, I'm curious too. HarryOs has been pretty fun. For me, I'm almost thinking its more fun to stay over in Stamford and try to get takeout from Harrys than venturing into Manhattan, even when my company pays for the room.

Anyone been there lately? My travels are about to start up again, so any info would be appreciated and reciprocated!

Go Tigers
09-04-05, 16:00
Also...does any one know if there ever was a brothel in Stamford? Within the past 20 years or so.

There was a place in the very suburban Mid-Ridges that got busted a few years ago. I never knew about it until it got busted and the story made the papers.

Steve1968
09-08-05, 07:01
4 Seasons again. Her name was Chanelle. A little older, but still very nice. Large store bought boobs and good body. Excellent english and very playful. Danced for me for 10 minutes before the shower. Nice show. :)

Member #2929
09-16-05, 22:27
Stopped by Harry's on Monday about 3pm figured the place would be dead but I was wrong. Good size croud of people and about 10 dancers Dancers are all hit or miss. Went into the back with a girl with 6 face / 9 body dance was very friendly with lots of contact and extras available. Only draw back about this place is the lap dance area has 5 chairs in the same little room next to each other. So if you want privacy (which I do) this club is not going to do it for you. On the good side sometimes you get to get a good look at the dance styles of some of the other girls and know who to avoid and who to look for later in the evening. Not a bad club, but I really miss the old bridgeport days.

NY Monger
09-17-05, 12:21
Do you guys think I could get a chica from Harrys to walk over and meet me at the Westin after their shift is over? Doest seem that far a walk. What do you think?

Stoner
09-17-05, 23:49
Walk? Remember, they all van ride to and from NYC and all that. UNless you can carriage ride them back to NYC, it might be best for you to send your limo driver to pick them up.

Dayside
09-18-05, 04:48
When I've seen girls I previously new from bridgeport I have sometimes been offered takeout. I think some of the girls have cars.
good luck

Do you guys think I could get a chica from Harrys to walk over and meet me at the Westin after their shift is over? Doest seem that far a walk. What do you think?

NY Monger
09-19-05, 08:31
Not that keen on letting them see license plates etc - I'll offer 'em cabfare to the train station in the morning. Will report back if it works.

Stoner
09-19-05, 09:06
Thanks for sharing that bit of info.

What would a stripper do with your license plate? And why go through such lengths to conceal it?

May be I too should be worried about my license plate being seen by the general public. ;)

NY Monger
09-19-05, 14:26
I hate it when a stripper gets pissed and calls my work asking for me as the prego test came back positive, dont you? LOLOL

I dunno, just seems prudent until there is equally incriminating facts for both to let down my guard. What would you do, if you were staying at the Westin or Hyatt and got one on a "take out" basis?

Stoner
09-19-05, 16:53
Been there, brother.

The game is one of risks. Its always about minimizing the unnecessary ones. I find the ones I need to protect myself the most from is myself. If I keep from being jerk to the lady, then I tend to get all I want with full satisfaction on all parts.

When I'm a jerk, it comes back at me. Karma. I've never had a worry or concern beyond this.

Of course, I wouldn't hand the girl my credit card, mind you. :) I find that the worst info to leave open is info like last names, addresses, etc. Keep your car clean of letters, unpaid bills, etc. Keep identifying info difficult to find in your car, or simply under control at all times...especially the dashboard full of all pertinent data on self.

Realize, you have incriminating info as soon as you have her consenting to come out of the joint with you, or her personal cell phone number. Beyond that, she's taking the much bigger risks. Remember, your take out is extra cash, not the bill payer. The club is her bill payer. If she gets cut off because of you raising a stink about her antics, she's black balled from stable work.

I try not to dwell on the power to get others in dire straits, and I'm not recommending your harvest for that reason. Yet, it should bring you a small bit of comfort to take small risks yourself.

Here is a BIG tip I will share regarding take out, that has scored too often, its a damn shame. Conveinence. The more you give, the easier you make it, the sweeter the deal, the more likelihood of success. Making her walk to you is not a path of convenience, imo. You are inviting the desperate to do desperate acts. You'll reap desperate women who, in theory, could do desperate things in desperate conditions between you two.

These are just my own observations, though. I've never operated in the harsh environment of NYC for a sustained period. You've probably developed defensive tactics that work out well for you in that, more hard core, environment. Harrys is just not that hardcore, by a stretch.

NY Monger
09-20-05, 08:06
Thanks, good tips. In NY, I've found the non-chalant approach works well, after they have some comfort with you. As in, she offers a number or asks if you're out for a drink later on. The best answer I've found is if SHE is going to be there and SHE is OK with it, it'd be fun - maybe more. They seem to need to prove they can get ANY guy and will go great lengths to prove it to themselves.

In CT, because there is a lack of attractive and AVAILABLE women to guys at night , the SC women seem to know you're desperate and will play you. Had some luck with the above approach at Beamers, but sometimes you just dont feel like the hassle of a Eastern Euro babe.

Maybe the best approach at Harrys is to get take out, drive her to the hotel and either drive her to NY in the AM or drop her at the train? I should just get a rental I think. Your comment about path of least resistance makes 200% sense to me. Thanks.

Bukkakeparty
09-20-05, 17:28
Anyone ever have any outside experience with Nicole or Emilia?

Colonel Angus
09-22-05, 09:32
Anyone ever have any outside experience with Nicole or Emilia?

Who are they and where did you find their contact info?

Mighty Spearsman
09-22-05, 13:33
Thanks for sharing that bit of info.

What would a stripper do with your license plate? And why go through such lengths to conceal it?
My car's usually so dirty that they can't read the license plate anyway :)

Bukkakeparty
09-22-05, 16:51
Who are they and where did you find their contact info?They are two "dancers that work at Harry O's I do not have their contact info but I hear they "work" outside the club.

Jo Hosa Witness
09-23-05, 00:47
Does anyone remember a girl names Sunny who used to be at Ginja? She had a slight darker complexion. Probably in her early thirties now. If so, does she still work in Ginja? Aaaahh Ginja, so many memories. I should be a shareholder by now.

Steve1968
09-27-05, 19:35
Yet another 4 seasons visit. Hanna I think her name was, seemed young (mid 20's or so). Nice figure and good english. Her accomodations were a little on the tight side, but everything worked out just fine. ;)

Chrome Dome
10-21-05, 17:10
STAMFORD -- Undercover officers arrested an alleged prostitute and her driver at a city hotel Wednesday after a tipster said the pair were part of an illegal New York City-based escort service, police said yesterday.

The Internet-based company serves the tri-state area, but police said its escorts are prostitutes. Experts said thousands of escort services have moved to the Internet after newspapers and phone books banned their ads.

Police found the Web page for Vogue Escort Services in Brooklyn and called the number to arrange a meeting Wednesday afternoon, said Lt. Jon Fontneau, commander of the Police Department's narcotics and organized crime division. (See the link for the full article)

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-escort6oct21,0,6377802.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

I was in one of local strip clubs on Tuesday night and 4 of Stamford's finest came looking for a suspect. Would not say what for but they walked around checking everyone out carefully, without any questioning.

NY Monger
10-26-05, 16:06
OK, so another slow night in CT for me. Cruised past usual AMPs, but didnt feel like it.

Beamers was Ok, usual suspects, but limited play.

Harrys was , as always, a bit sleazy, but women were as forthcoming as always. Had 1 takeout offer, but wasnt my type and I was a bit tired, so back to the Hyatt alone.

Why are the hotel bars at CT hotels so empty?

SomeCtGuy
11-04-05, 16:40
So why would two independent women normally working in Westchester suddenly get CT phone numbers and be working in Stamford on the same day?

Sexy Brazilian - w4m - 28
-------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-108881324@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-11-04, 2:16PM EST

Brazilian CutieHello, I'm avial today for inclls, ! I'm 5'4" tall 120lbs, and curvy with carmel skin and long black hair, very pretty face and nice attitude~~~~203~~542~~~0570~

Anyway, it may be legitimate but I am unwilling to find out.

Muff Scout
11-05-05, 14:32
Is there any SW action at all these days in Stamford?

I lived in Stamford 4 years ago and used to have a great time with a pair of sw's named Wendy and Cindy.

Never cared much for Amp's. Preferred the danger of the hunt.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Stoner
11-06-05, 00:07
So why would two independent women normally working in Westchester suddenly get CT phone numbers and be working in Stamford on the same day?

Anyway, it may be legitimate but I am unwilling to find out.

Shame...could be fun. Westchester has been exceedingly hot for CL girls. EXCEEDINGLY. Its logical for them to flee for CT.

Steve1968
11-27-05, 19:02
Made a few visits to 4 Seasons recently. Met a nice girl named Yong (at least that's how she pronounced it). She was a little different than the others I've met here. I wouldn't say she hot, but really cute would be a better way to describe her. Very bubbly, very friendly, and just seemed like she wanted to have fun. Giggled alot and did her best to make jokes.

For a small girl, she suprised me. She apparently has a bit of a "take charge" streak in her. ;) We had "fun" first, and she gave a great massage afterward, making my back crack in all the right places.

Also met with a slim pretty girl named (I think) Milla. Very gentle shower and very very soft and gentle massage. Very pretty. Not the best performance I've had at 4 Seasons, but most deffinetly worth my time. :)

Member #2929
12-03-05, 14:40
Stoped by Harry's on Thursday 7pm. Have never been there that late before. Expected it to be more croweded than afternoons and it was not. Only about 20 guys in the place. Most playing pool. Selection on girls not as good as the day shift either. Had a dance with a Jenifer late 20's tall, spanish, lite skin, implants, nice legs. She was very friendly and we had a good dance, would not turn her down if saw her again. Having spent most of my time up in the Bridgeport area Harry's seems to be the only spot in the area that comes close to that type of atmosphere. If I am missing a better place Please feel free to suggest. I do not like the street and I tend to only have time for a hit and run type place. Thanks

Frank Booth
12-13-05, 20:23
Hit 4S Saturday night and was surprised at how crowded it was. Asked for a line-up and got a provider I was not interested in. Told the mamasan I had to see a line-up, so she took me to another room. On the way saw a spinner that looked incredible, mamasan said her name was Hana, but she was busy. I said I would wait.

Two minutes later the mamasan brought in another girl, who I didn't like, followed by another. The third one seemed pissed, probably knowing I was rejecting her stablemates.

The mamasan finally gave up, but said it would be an hour, so I said I'd get a drink and maybe come back. I went to Tranquility (see post), but I will see Hana ASAP. Steve1968, if this is the same Hana, she's the hottest I've seen there in a long time. Can't wait for the tight accomodations.

Bubba261
12-13-05, 21:50
Stoped by Harry's on Thursday 7pm.

I haven't been to Harry's in a long time, the last time I was there everyone was smoking (including the barmaid, despite the new law!) I had a hard time explaining to the wife when I got home. Is it still filled with smoke? Wish I could still go there, but the wife is going to catch on some day.

PW Junior
12-20-05, 19:10
Was passing through Stamford Saturday night and decided to hit Four Seasons, I go there sporadically.

Was a bit busy, but the mamasan remembered me and told me she had a real treat for me. In came Julie, pretty girl, nice athletic figure, store bought rack. Noticed the butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder blade (not a big fan of tattoos, but it worked for her).

TS was average, didn't clean the posterior though (I guess I wasn't getting AR, oh well). Massage was your typical formality before the main event. Nothing special to report there either. She left the room to get ready and back she came raring to go. This was the highlight of the session. Very spirited and playful. CBJ, CG, RCG, Doggie, Miss finish. Cleaned me up and cuddled for the rest of the session. She's actually quite funny with her attempts at English humor. A good session, would probably repeat again with her, she did catch my fancy.

Face - 7, Body - 8 (store bought rack, nice ass), Performance - 7.5 (average TS and Massage lowered her score, otherwise an 8), and Attitude - 8. A good solid session with an attractive girl.

As always, stay safe out there.