PDA

View Full Version : Need Help In Chinatown

Ambrose
01-17-16, 16:03
I've been going to Chinese Pain Relief in Chinatown midweek for a while and I've been having Lei Lei or Lily for a straight up legit massage. My work involves very heavy lifting and her massage works wonders for my back. Now I find out she is no longer there. Anyone here know where she went? If you know and you tell me then I'll pay for your next half hr massage up to $40. I enjoy HE massages too but this is not one of them, I really need her help for my back.

Mattis1775
11-21-20, 16:33
Good to restart this thread. Hasn't been touched in years. Although Chinatown was the place to go in the past, now it's migrated to the suburbs and people no longer need to come to Chinatown for an AMP experience. Wondering if any Mongers here have been there lately. My place to go is Diva Spa (no nude), just massage and HE. Good selection of girls, regular girls and not girls that rotate and it was my first three girl massage. LOL. Yes, three girl massage. It was my birthday and I gifted myself with this fantasy.

Ymch520
11-24-20, 04:44
Good to restart this thread. Hasn't been touched in years. Although Chinatown was the place to go in the past, now it's migrated to the suburbs and people no longer need to come to Chinatown for an AMP experience. Wondering if any Mongers here have been there lately. My place to go is Diva Spa (no nude), just massage and HE. Good selection of girls, regular girls and not girls that rotate and it was my first three girl massage. LOL. Yes, three girl massage. It was my birthday and I gifted myself with this fantasy.What was the damage for 3 girls. I might think of to try.

I went there only once in China town qnd it was bad experience. They took me to the room with the size of half bqthroom and one table was there and girl just loft the skirt and sqy start it. WTF. Noessqge at all and asking me to fk. Ace was not clean, she was not rough.

If you have any recommendation. Please tell me.

Mattis1775
11-24-20, 12:39
Three girls times 3 for the house and obviously, the tip is spread on who did the most. In my case, two girls worked my dick and the third breathed over me w / her hair on my face to turn me on. So, obviously, I gave the two 60 each and the one that was close to me 40. Yes, Chinatown is small to begin with and some of the places are in hair salons. So, you do expect a closet type of room. Diva has several rooms. But, small. It's still comfortable. I never liked Knapp St. Lily Hair place isn't too bad and there is one upstairs in the hair salon next to Diva. It's next to a bakery.

The massage itself was really good. I would try two girls first before you upgrade to three girls. Three girls is really hard to coordinate. Diva has a lot of girls employed, so I was able to get it done there.

What was the damage for 3 girls. I might think of to try.

I went there only once in China town qnd it was bad experience. They took me to the room with the size of half bqthroom and one table was there and girl just loft the skirt and sqy start it. WTF. Noessqge at all and asking me to fk. Ace was not clean, she was not rough.

If you have any recommendation. Please tell me.

ActonMan
11-25-20, 05:41
List the FS providers in Chinatown if any.

Mattis1775
11-27-20, 10:33
I don't know any and it's pretty hard to get FS or anything more than he HE. Chinatown is small and the women there try not to do more as word gets out and they'll be labeled as a ***** or worse. Ladies in Chinatown don't rotate like suburban areas. Those places, ladies are out of NYC. They don't care about word of mouth as they'll be gone in two-weeks.

List the FS providers in Chinatown if any.

Mattis1775
12-16-20, 15:54
Walked through Chinatown, not for a massage. But, for other things and noticed a lot of parlors that I knew of are closed. I did see the lights on for Diva Spa. But, others had newspapers on the window. It's possible that those who ventured in Chinatown years ago, will start seeing familiar faces at the suburban locations. RIP Chinatown FBSM Center.

PaperAirplane
12-12-21, 00:58
Hopeing to get ma' dumpling steemed. Anyone been to oxford p laltey?

Mattis1775
02-06-22, 14:28
It's time to revisit CT after not visiting for a few years. I checked RubMaps and found that a few locations had a pretty updated reviews. Diva, Eva and one on Tyler. Knapp I hated and haven't been to the green door for over 5 years. I'm just interested if the same mamasans are still there. I'll report back. Getting tired of the suburbs and rotating staff.

MeatMan
02-09-22, 13:23
I don't know any and it's pretty hard to get FS or anything more than he HE. Chinatown is small and the women there try not to do more as word gets out and they'll be labeled as a ***** or worse. Ladies in Chinatown don't rotate like suburban areas. Those places, ladies are out of NYC. They don't care about word of mouth as they'll be gone in two-weeks.Which they're being hypocrites. I was in Queens, NY last summer and ASW were literally out on the streets selling themselves. I would LOVE to see that same similar service in Boston.

Mattis1775
02-09-22, 14:54
Which they're being hypocrites. I was in Queens, NY last summer and ASW were literally out on the streets selling themselves. I would LOVE to see that same similar service in Boston.I wish the combat days was still around! Those women were awesome. I only got a taste of it as I was 18 when things started to disappear with Menino. I got to visit NYC just for that and I'll make it a few days trip.

Mattis1775
04-04-22, 20:47
I ventured into Chinatown after not visiting for over a year, wanted to visit the spot I frequent a lot when I use to work in downtown. Long behold, the sign on the buttons said Koi, not Diva. I decided to ring it anyways and up I went. Same place at 2 D, new look inside and first time seeing this therapist. I noticed that all the doors on the 2nd floor is open. Not sure why that is. But, whatever. Paid the 50 (went up from 40), got ready and waited, for almost 10-minutes! I almost got up until I heard footsteps. She either finished up a client or finished her lunch.

Either way, really good massage from Nicole (I think she meant Niki). Short, older, cute with glasses. Has a cosmetic technician top shirt on. Lots of deep pressure, stepping on the back, etc. On the flip, she did a slow and relaxing releasing. No eye contact. But, she was patient and never felt rushed. A little OTC. But, limited. I was happy with the ending and particularly, the massage. Very nice woman, clean facility, definitely worth another visit if I'm in town again.

Mattis1775
10-14-22, 14:36
Stopped by the shop and it was quiet. Women were cleaning up, no one getting their hair done or massage. I came at a right time. Got Micky (probably said Nicky). Normal looking Chinese woman. Maybe 30's. Wore loose clothes, all black with a mask. Massage was decent. The finish was amazing. Strong, fast, good grip and not a jackhammer. Allows OTC. Said "good job" and other cute words. 50 for the half.

Says they do waxing. May consider it. Don't know how experienced they are.

Have fun.

Mr Bao
10-22-22, 20:00
Back to the scene like a G!

Oxford green door is much older woman and no verification of referral needed. Ladies 45 plus years old.

‪(857) XXX-0068‬.

Ink Block vicinity needs verification and much younger girls and much more in demand.

Verification needed.

Mattis1775
10-22-22, 20:18

Oxford green door is much older woman and no verification of referral needed. Ladies 45 plus years old..Ink Block can go fuck themselves. I was a customer there before. Stupid ass says I don't recognize your number. I even told them how their shit house looks like inside. Of course they don't know and I said fuck you. For those that continue to go there, have fun. Green door sucks now.

ThatsMe1
10-31-22, 16:25
Stopped by eva, found 3-5 people (most of them looked they were in their 30's except 2) working at the salon section.

Got a 50+ provider, 1 hr (damages: . 7 + . 4) she kept whispering "good job" during the massage, will repeat if need a good massage + HE.

Seniors, can anyone recommend a spot in ctown where there are younger (30-35) providers? (pm is fine too).

Mattis1775
10-31-22, 20:43
Stopped by eva, found 3-5 people (most of them looked they were in their 30's except 2) working at the salon section.

Got a 50+ provider, 1 hr (damages: . 7 + . 4) she kept whispering "good job" during the massage, will repeat if need a good massage + HE.

Seniors, can anyone recommend a spot in ctown where there are younger (30-35) providers? (pm is fine too).No. Mostly older. But, the best part is that it's the same women. Unlike the suburbs where they rotate. So, if you have a favorite, CT is the best way to go. There use to be incalls across the street from the Transportation building with younger women. But, haven't seen anything posted near there for awhile. They mostly venture to Woburn and Braintree.

Kenankel
11-04-22, 10:46
First dream was at the Foot Spa Bodywork- I really don't rec this place at all. I went about two weeks ago. I've been there before, maybe about twice this year, and three times last year. Usually I get a decent massage with one or two HJs mixed in, FIV, and in one encounter, FIA. The woman I got this time was new to me. I paid for the hr, which might have been $70. I could not make out her name at all. She recognized me, and said since she knew I had been here before, so I can start out with the good part. So I'm on the table, getting a HJ, and I ask is anything else available. And this is when some intense haggling starts.

She says CBJ, and denies any BBBJ or any FS. I ask for the price and she says 140. I could go to green door two minutes away and have FS + CBJ with 160. We go back and forth on a price. This might have been the longest I've haggled for. She can't do anything below 140. I've gone limp from the conversation, so I count my losses with the 70 and try to leave the table and get dressed. Now she's hugging me begging me to stay. This continues for a bit, and we finally agree on 60 instead of 140. I should've just left. She puts a rubber on, does 3 sucks to the mid shaft, then spits in some paper. She continues this and eventually I just say let me finish with a HJ- was an awful CBJ. Climaxed and went to getting a massage. Massage was ok but I said no lotion and she still ended up using a good amount of lotion. Maybe language barrier issues. Got another HJ at the end. She asked for a 20 tip, I did not give. Hinted at FS the next time by letting me feel her p and did FIV shortly at the end. But its just a lie and no way I'm coming back to this place. Strong avoid for me and I should have left sooner.

Second dream was at another AMP in CTown. Paid for hour massage, and the worker gave a good one. Worker looked to be older, probably in the 50's. Always had the mask on so I couldn't see the full face. Asked about extras and she constantly denied CBJ / BBBJ. But she was quick to say yes to FS, which was hot to me. However, she wanted 150 for FS, which included BBFS. Definitely tempting, but she said we have to be quiet because the owner does not allow FS at all, so if anything was heard we would have to stop. Didn't want to risk bb, so did cfs, which I got at 100. But being quiet while fucking and doing slow strokes wasn't ideal for me, so that's why I wouldn't recommend this experience either. Tried to get the workers number, to do FS during off hours somewhere else, but she said just come back to the spa, she'll be there. Since the owner doesn't want FS, I had to take and get rid of the condoms / wrappers. After reading this report, if you are still interested and are a contributing member you can PM me for the name and spa, no trade or anything. Only doing it like this because of the boss' rules. YMMV but with how quick she agreed to FS, I can see it as being on the table.

BOS143
11-26-22, 03:17

Oxford green door is much older woman and no verification of referral needed. Ladies 45 plus years old.

‪(857) XXX-0068‬.

Ink Block vicinity needs verification and much younger girls and much more in demand.

Verification needed.Are you able to PM the details of how to contact them to get verified (your inbox is full)? Or are you able to refer me? Been visiting agencies, but Ink Block is definitely closer for me. Thanks!

Jolem
11-29-22, 11:14
Are you able to PM the details of how to contact them to get verified (your inbox is full)? Can someone just post the digits for ink block or an ad? Thanks.

CityDweller
12-04-22, 23:05
I have some free time over the next couple of weeks. Anyone have any suggestions about places I should look into and TOFTT? I love me some Fragrance, but getting a little board and in the mood to explore, so if anyone has been curious, I'm happy to be the guinea pig.

EasiePeasie
12-04-22, 23:37
Are you able to PM the details of how to contact them to get verified (your inbox is full)? Or are you able to refer me? Been visiting agencies, but Ink Block is definitely closer for me. Thanks!Ink Block is much closer for me too than BTT but the latter is almost always worth the extra hike and 40 bucks. PM for details.

EasiePeasie
12-04-22, 23:44
Can someone just post the digits for ink block or an ad? Thanks.As I've said before, IB hasn't posted ads in years and even if you call or text the number, you won't get in if they don't recognize you.

CityDweller
12-12-22, 10:19
I have some free time over the next couple of weeks. Anyone have any suggestions about places I should look into and TOFTT? I love me some Fragrance, but getting a little board and in the mood to explore, so if anyone has been curious, I'm happy to be the guinea pig.So I just picked a place out myself that I hadn't heard anything about in a long time. I first went upstairs at 72 Kneeland to see if anyone was home at either the old Aiko location on the second floor or the old Lisa Relax Time location on the fourth floor and both were dark and locked at about 5:30 pm. So then settled on going around the corner and ended up at Jian Min on Tyler St. Only one person working and they had an appointment, so I had to wait for about 10 minutes while mamasan called in re-enforcements from another place. The woman who ended up giving me a massage was older but was good at the actual massage. I have definitely seen her in the past a long time ago, but can't remember where. She finished the massage and said "all done". No tease or even a hint of extra, and not sure I would have wanted from her anyway. This place is listed as "non erotic" on RM but there was only one review from 2017. Anyway, that's my public service TOFTT.

Dezz999
12-13-22, 19:49
Any one know of any FS places in CT? In town for a week looking to explore.

SreeDeep
12-17-22, 22:52
Read the MP forum about Oxford St Green door.

Any one know of any FS places in CT? In town for a week looking to explore.

Mattis1775
12-18-22, 14:17
Read the MP forum about Oxford St Green door.I stopped going there awhile back. It's similar to Hong, an unsatisfied orgasm.

Jupiter7
01-26-23, 11:05
Hi, long time monger, rare poster as I don't like to repeat other experiences. Well I've been trying to get a hold of Ink Block and no answer for over a month. Any intel?

Kenankel
01-27-23, 14:36
Hi, long time monger, rare poster as I don't like to repeat other experiences. Well I've been trying to get a hold of Ink Block and no answer for over a month. Any intel?Yeah they're closed, ran into legal trouble.

BOS143
08-16-23, 16:23
Has anyone gone to Oxford green door? Curious how the selection is recently.

Mattis1775
08-16-23, 22:34
Yeah they're closed, ran into legal trouble.I'm seriously glad as I was getting sick of hearing the member's only and hidden gem Ink Block. I use to frequent there before Ink Block existed. Then the WG said she cleared everyone's number and doesn't know me. Good riddance.

Mr Bao
08-29-23, 22:50
Has anyone gone to Oxford green door? Curious how the selection is recently.I have saved so much money by NOT partaking that spot anymore. If you just want 55 plus year old women, it's opened. I stopped a few years ago. Or a year ago.

ShabuShabu
08-30-23, 14:27
I have saved so much money by NOT partaking that spot anymore. If you just want 55 plus year old women, it's opened. I stopped a few years ago. Or a year ago.Not to mention the BPD cameras all over that alley. Say cheese. Pass.

Mattis1775
12-22-23, 22:20
It's been awhile since anyone really posted anything on Chinatown. Once, a popular place, now a distant memory. I know a few still goes to the Green Door. But the other parlors seem to be a memory. I did some on RubMaps with newer dated posts. I don't have a membership, so I couldn't read the reviews. My once, favorite spots were:

- Diva Spa (name changed), 2 B maybe. It was straight ahead when you went upstairs.

- Lily's Beauty, backroom. Owner does it and I believe a separate lady did it at one point.

- Unique on Hudson. Use to be a cute lady that was known to jerk you from behind. Wasn't my thing. But she was cute. Too bad she left back to China. I don't even know if a massage room is still there.

- Upstairs on Kneeland, 2nd floor or 4th floor. I remember there was two there. The 2nd floor was a good place before. The 4th floor was a lady that was simple and boring.

- Knapp, never liked it there.

- Eva, upstairs. A hit or miss. Enjoyed my time. Nothing more.

- There was once a lady that provided FS on Beach. Upstairs, dirty apartment and saw a cockroach on the kitchen!

There was more places. But that's all I can remember and frequent it.

If anyone has visited there lately, please share. At some point, I need to pay a visit. It's just not easy to get to and no reason to go anymore.

TheIslandBear
01-11-24, 07:52
Has anyone tried Hudson yet? Might TOFTT but seeing if anyone has stopped in to see what it's all about?

EMonkey
01-11-24, 23:50
I saw Mimi last week it was her last day and told me that a 26 why / o would be next but who knows.

Mimi was good but she was on her days so did let me cim that felt good and different service for a change.

I tried to contact Inkblock but not luck. Looks like the moved on or changed the contact number.

Mattis1775
01-12-24, 07:21
I saw Mimi last week it was her last day and told me that a 26 why / o would be next but who knows.

Mimi was good but she was on her days so did let me cim that felt good and different service for a change.

I tried to contact Inkblock but not luck. Looks like the moved on or changed the contact number.Ink Block closed for some time, based on the Mongers that had the pleasure of visiting there.

CityDweller
01-29-24, 17:47
At 72 Kneeland, suite 203 - I just decided to mix things up and swing by on a whim. Buzzed the downstairs down and only one girl working named Angela. She was actually very pretty, friendly and sexy (almost looked Korean to me) and she said she had another appointment in about 45 minutes, so she got right to work. She's tiny. Probably 90-100 lbs, so she couldn't really offer firm pressure, but she had good technique and seemed to know what she was doing. Got some teasing and flip with about 20 mins left and she offered hand or mouth. She stripped down to just panties and I chose hand, but she was sexy as hell. Very cute / tight body with a shaved kitty and I think if you got her without being busy or worried about having to answer the phone or the door, she would be really fun and maybe down for more. I will definitely repeat.

Mattis1775
01-29-24, 18:40
She was actually very pretty, friendly and sexy (almost looked Korean to me) and she said she had another appointment in about 45 minutes, so she got right to work. She's tiny. Probably 90-100 lbs, so she couldn't really offer firm pressure, but she had good technique and seemed to know what she was doing. Got some teasing and flip with about 20 mins left and she offered hand or mouth. She stripped down to just panties and I chose hand, but she was sexy as hell. Very cute / tight body with a shaved kitty and I think if you got her without being busy or worried about having to answer the phone or the door, she would be really fun and maybe down for more. I will definitely repeat.Very good review. Thank you. I used to frequent Aiko back in the day and there used to be another one that worked in an apartment settings on the 4th floor. Good to know that there is still some fun in Chinatown.

Mr Bao
01-30-24, 00:13
Has anyone tried Hudson yet? Might TOFTT but seeing if anyone has stopped in to see what it's all about?I wrote my review on the massage parlor section

CityDweller
01-30-24, 15:45
This is the name for the place at 40 Harrison #2 E. There is normally a woman named Nana that works there. Middle aged. Probably 50 or so, but not unattractive and reasonably fit. She is friendly and does a good job with a real massage, and always seemed to understand what I needed with the HJ when it came time to finish. She was good at picking up on body language and non-verbal cues and just had a good understanding of release technique. So I was bummed when I stopped by last week to hear she was back in China (for some undisclosed period of time). She has left and come back before, so fingers crossed, but in the meantime, her replacement was TERRIBLE. It was like she had never seen or touched a cock in her life, and clearly had never watch a video or any kind of porn to learn how to give a HJ. One of the only times in my life where I actually got up and just left. I told her through a translator app to slow down and go soft, but she didn't even understand that! I won't go back until I know that Nana has returned.

Also, I tried to post this feedback as a comment in rubmaps dot CH and it never went through or the moderator blocked it. So I am cancelling my subscription since they don't seem to allow bad reviews, so I am now suspicious of ALL of the reviews.

Finally. I humbly propose that we begin using this sub-thread / section for all Chinatown reviews going forward so that everything is in one place. Would that be OK with everyone (including A2) or no?

Mattis1775
01-30-24, 16:16
Finally. I humbly propose that we begin using this sub-thread / section for all Chinatown reviews going forward so that everything is in one place.We've been posting about CT here for awhile. A few occasionally puts it in the Massage thread. But this room has been quiet as most Mongers visit the suburban areas, such as Weymouth and Waltham, amongst other places.

I got a newbie awhile back in the place that's next to the room you visited, Diva Spa (Oasis now). Woman did her best and can tell she was new. After five minutes, she left and got one of the other girls, whom I know. That girl finished me off with the newbie watching. I ended up tipping the 2nd girl along with the 1st girl. That's too bad and hopefully, she gains more skills. But I wouldn't be surprised if she called it quits or just offers massage only.

I have to visit CT one day. My travels haven't taken me there and there is really no reason to even go to CT or Downtown for that matter. The first thing I would do is visit the places I frequent and see if it's still there. There is one place that I didn't like and it was 5 Knapp. Rush job, no menu, overpriced and haggling. Diva Spa was always my go-to place. But the last time I visited, it was called Oasis and I didn't recognize anyone.

SudokuChamp15
02-02-24, 19:56
Decided to travel down memory lane (Chinatown).

Back in 2003 thru 2005, my go to spot were 59X Tremont St in South End. A 1 hr massage in apartment for $60 and BBBJCIM for $70. Attractive lady in her 40's. Each time I visit (like 25 times) the gentle old man would answer and greet me with a pat on my head.

I haven't heard anyone mention 22X Tremont St. . (2005 - 2010) . Hey guys, that was the most popular spot in all of Chinatown. Guaranteed FS menu by beautiful young & older providers. Do yall remember the Italian owner of the New York Pizza downstairs next to 224 ?

7X Kneeland St, 4th flr was always a "hit not a miss" for me. This is 2017 & 2018, I had the cutest 25 yr old Chinese / Korean girl provider. First 3 sessions were HJ only with utc up & down. Then it turned into CBJ & daty the next 5 sessions. She got moved to 22X Newbury until it closed down. Missed that cutie.

BostonDude123
02-06-24, 18:52
Buzzed the downstairs down and only one girl working named Angela. She was actually very pretty, friendly and sexy (almost looked Korean to me) and she said she had another appointment in about 45 minutes, so she got right to work. She's tiny. Probably 90-100 lbs, so she couldn't really offer firm pressure, but she had good technique and seemed to know what she was doing. Got some teasing and flip with about 20 mins left and she offered hand or mouth. She stripped down to just panties and I chose hand, but she was sexy as hell. Very cute / tight body with a shaved kitty and I think if you got her without being busy or worried about having to answer the phone or the door, she would be really fun and maybe down for more. I will definitely repeat.Do you have a number for the place? I can't find any number online for AIKO.

Mr Bao
02-06-24, 22:54
Green door I have stopped going due to ladies are older than I like, 57+.

Hudson tried FS, total house and fees $. 80, bas breath lady in her mid 50's.

Knapp, pass as it is like nothing happens but HJ.

Edinboro linked to another spot near Hong Kong Eatery, taxing, too expensive.

20 Harrison, no like, just HJ is the offer.

Kneeland, never seen any girls younger than 62.

Beach Street, used to go alot, apt do look rundown, smash for a decade plus, linked to her cut place on Tyler Street.

Ink Block feds closed it because someone made a scene and shit went sour.

Harrison, above bakery, retired ladies, did not want to donate my 401 k funds.

Apartments on Tyler St, used to bang a white chick, an Indian chick for like 140 each, decades ago, do miss that.

Mattis1775
02-07-24, 10:26

Beach Street, used to go alot, apt do look rundown, smash for a decade plus, linked to her cut place on Tyler Street.

Harrison, above bakery, retired ladies, did not want to donate my 401 k funds..Excellent scouting. Thank you.

Choir Boy
02-08-24, 08:04

Harrison, above bakery, retired ladies, did not want to donate my 401 k funds.

Apartments on Tyler St, used to bang a white chick, an Indian chick for like 140 each, decades ago, do miss that.This is very useful. But are there any places that you Do like?

Mr Bao
02-08-24, 17:13
This is very useful. But are there any places that you Do like?Ink Block vicinity and the Tyler Street apts. When they were still operating. Lost contacts to those spots. It was the younger white chicks and Asian girls. Nowadays I know everyone is trying to make a living but it's all senior citizens and I'm not up for that LOL.

Jupiter7
02-10-24, 11:06
There was a Sara with big cans last year. Does anyone know if she is still there?

CityDweller
02-13-24, 10:39
There was a Sara with big cans last year. Does anyone know if she is still there?Unfortunately not (and she's been gone longer than a year). She was really young and pretty and fun and I always had a good time with her. She was living in Quincy at the time, so not sure if anyone has run across her on the South Shore or whether she went back to China. It's too bad. She was one of my all time favorites in Chinatown.

CityDweller
02-13-24, 17:18
Has anyone gotten more than a handshake from Angela who is in the former AIKO space on the second floor of 72 Kneeland? If so, could you provide some insight on other services offered please?

Jupiter7
02-13-24, 18:35
Unfortunately not (and she's been gone longer than a year). She was really young and pretty and fun and I always had a good time with her. She was living in Quincy at the time, so not sure if anyone has run across her on the South Shore or whether she went back to China. It's too bad. She was one of my all time favorites in Chinatown.Yes, she's a gem. Pretty face and those natural fun bags were my go to in Chinatown. I would love to get a hold of those again for sure.

SudokuChamp15
02-13-24, 22:39
Has anyone gotten more than a handshake from Angela who is in the former AIKO space on the second floor of 72 Kneeland? If so, could you provide some insight on other services offered please?I stopped by AIKO on Saturday. 1 hr /$70 . Got a handshake with a mouthful up-top. Pants came down, but doesn't do Daty. Nothing else on the Menu.

It seems there's another Parlor that just opened up on the 3rd flr.

Mr Bao
02-14-24, 23:06
Learned they have new talents monthly. Either young or midage 40's. YMMV.

CityDweller
03-06-24, 16:34
Someone on rubmapsdotcom has claimed to get BBBJ and CFS at 40 Harrison 2 D (formerly known as Diva). That claim seems a little suspect to me, although granted I haven't been there myself in a few months. But given that's what got Alice and Sophia in trouble with LEO back in late 2014/ early 2015, I think it is a risky prospect for them if it's actually true. Maybe their calculus is that an liberal Asian American Female Mayor would be inclined to leave them alone, but that's giving them a lot of credit for doing that analysis. Can anyone confirm or deny that more than a handshake is available there?

Mattis1775
03-06-24, 17:34
Someone on rubmapsdotcom has claimed to get BBBJ and CFS at 40 Harrison 2 D (formerly known as Diva). That claim seems a little suspect to me, although granted I haven't been there myself in a few months. But given that's what got Alice and Sophia in trouble with LEO back in late 2014/ early 2015, I think it is a risky prospect for them if it's actually true. Maybe their calculus is that an liberal Asian American Female Mayor would be inclined to leave them alone, but that's giving them a lot of credit for doing that analysis. Can anyone confirm or deny that more than a handshake is available there?I've visited there once after the name change and it was the same, just a professional HJ. I've visited Diva for several years and even with so many visits, I never got anything more. Alice kept it clean, at least when I was there. Not one girl offered more, even when I offered extra. I've always had a wonderful time there, no rush massage, slow and quiet release. Being a frequent visitor pays off. Always a huge welcome and a smile as soon as I got off the elevator. It's too bad. Those were the days.

Thor369
03-07-24, 09:07
Someone on rubmapsdotcom has claimed to get BBBJ and CFS at 40 Harrison 2 D (formerly known as Diva). That claim seems a little suspect to me, although granted I haven't been there myself in a few months. But given that's what got Alice and Sophia in trouble with LEO back in late 2014/ early 2015, I think it is a risky prospect for them if it's actually true. Maybe their calculus is that an liberal Asian American Female Mayor would be inclined to leave them alone, but that's giving them a lot of credit for doing that analysis. Can anyone confirm or deny that more than a handshake is available there?There has been a bunch of recent reviews about the various AMPs in Chinatown on RM lately. Something just doesn't seem right.

CityDweller
03-10-24, 16:19
There has been a bunch of recent reviews about the various AMPs in Chinatown on RM lately. Something just doesn't seem right.So I stopped by 40 Harrison #2 D today to check this out for myself, and can verify that I'm pretty sure those rubmaps reviews are bullshit. Drew an older woman (definitely 50's or 60's) and I heard another woman there but did not see her. The table shower was a nice setup. Clean and good facilities. She also gave a very competent firm massage, but all that was on offer was an he by hand (and I wouldn't have wanted anything else from her). She was pleasant enough, but a pretty typical Chinatown granny. It seems Angela at 72 Kneedland (who is half Korean) is the only looker in the downtown area at the moment.

Mattis1775
03-10-24, 16:26
So I stopped by 40 Harrison #2 D today to check this out for myself, and can verify that I'm pretty sure those rubmaps reviews are bullshit. Drew an older woman (definitely 50's or 60's) and I heard another woman there but did not see her. The table shower was a nice setup. Clean and good facilities. She also gave a very competent firm massage, but all that was on offer was an he by hand (and I wouldn't have wanted anything else from her). She was pleasant enough, but a pretty typical Chinatown granny. It seems Angela at 72 Kneedland (who is half Korean) is the only looker in the downtown area at the moment.Good review. Thank you. Sounds like same from years past. One thing CT was always good for me was that the ladies were all the same, every time. Unlike the suburban areas, the ladies change. Most guys like to see new meat. But I prefer seeing the same crew.

Mr Bao
03-11-24, 00:55
Huds0 n and Green Door = FS.

Everything else is whack and only HJ.

YMMV.

Don't play yoself, DJ Khaled.

MikeApple
03-12-24, 14:31
I remember having Thi at Lilly's back in 2008 or so. She was amazing.

Anyone seen to Lilly's recently? Who is there now?

Mattis1775
03-12-24, 17:09
I remember having Thi at Lilly's back in 2008 or so. She was amazing.

Anyone seen to Lilly's recently? Who is there now?Is this the Lily's on Tyler down the stairs? I only been there a few times years ago, seen the owner (older lady) that sits on the right. Last few times, I've seen another younger lady that probably only does massage as the owner does hair. Simple session. Massage was normal and the finish was standard. Nothing else on the menu and the table was in the back room.

Wenger
03-13-24, 06:43
So I need a haircut and was wondering if combining that with a massage at Eva's would be worth it? I saw on RM that more than standard service is offered and was wondering if anyone had any input? Again I'm visiting for work and more than happy to reciprocate if anyone needs info for the Chicago area. Thanks in advance.

Mattis1775
03-13-24, 08:25
So I need a haircut and was wondering if combining that with a massage at Eva's would be worth it? I saw on RM that more than standard service is offered and was wondering if anyone had any input? Again I'm visiting for work and more than happy to reciprocate if anyone needs info for the Chicago area. Thanks in advance.All the clients I see there are Asians cutting their hair. If you're Asian or don't mind a Korean pop star haircut, it would be a 1-2-3 stop. They would definitely appreciate the service.

KatSuno1492
03-13-24, 17:16
So I need a haircut and was wondering if combining that with a massage at Eva's would be worth it? I saw on RM that more than standard service is offered and was wondering if anyone had any input? Again I'm visiting for work and more than happy to reciprocate if anyone needs info for the Chicago area. Thanks in advance.I've never been to Eva's, but most of the recent reports there (and others in CT) on RM are fake, so I wouldn't expect more than a HJ.