PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-25-05, 00:59
Thread Starter.

Sun Seeker7
03-29-05, 15:50
Okay, I guess we're starting with a clean slate here.

What's the best place to look in Norwich?

Soxfan04
06-29-05, 16:17
Okay, I guess we're starting with a clean slate here.

What's the best place to look in Norwich?I know that there's street action in Norwich but it's been many, many years since I was last in Norwich so I couldn't tell you where to look now. About a year and a half ago, I met a dancer at Juicee's (went by the name of Rockelle) who did takeout w/ me. I'd rate her as a 7-8 in looks and she was a sweet girl. I lost track of her though and have no idea where she is now. The last I heard from her is that she was no longer working at Juicee's (this was a little over a year ago) but I don't know where she went to. The # that I had for her was one of those pay-by-the-week motel apartment places and the last couple of times I tried the number some guy answered and said that there was no one else living there but him.

Soxfan04
07-18-05, 11:05
It's the first time that I've been there in over a year and a half and I wouldn't have except that I was coming home from Ozzfest and felt like seeing some pussy after all the boobs that were display there. Amazingly enough, on a Sunday night, they had three girls working and all three of them were girls that I've NEVER seen there before. Simply amazing. All three were very cute to outright beautiful. There's this one chick, Carmella, who's from Brazil and doesn't speak English except for a couple of words. Even with the babysitter, she gives a hell of a friction dance and she gets a little wild at the side of the stage, too.