PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Survey, ADD to this!

Neostud
01-16-16, 02:44
Okay guys, wanted to start a new thread here. In our mongering there is a lot of risk. Ripoffs, jackings, STD's, catching feelings, etc. So I kind of wanted to start a topic post where we can share some do's and don't and see what our brothers are up to. So I'll start.

If a provider (of any type) offers BBFS would you partake?

My answer: I have a couple of times. Looking back I regret it. I have decided not to do it again under any circumstances, just too many very real dangers out there. Statistics say that it is very difficult for a man to catch an STD from a woman during normal vaginal penetration but it does happen, and we are dealing with probably the highest risk women on the planet (junkies mostly. Injecting junkies to be to the point). So it's a no for me even though I have on three occasions in the past.

If you have any other do's, don'ts let this be the place to talk about them.

Next!

Dark Lotus
01-16-16, 09:02
Okay guys, wanted to start a new thread here. In our mongering there is a lot of risk. Ripoffs, jackings, STD's, catching feelings, etc. So I kind of wanted to start a topic post where we can share some do's and don't and see what our brothers are up to. So I'll start.

If a provider (of any type) offers BBFS would you partake?

My answer: I have a couple of times. Looking back I regret it. I have decided not to do it again under any circumstances, just too many very real dangers out there. Statistics say that it is very difficult for a man to catch an STD from a woman during normal vaginal penetration but it does happen, and we are dealing with probably the highest risk women on the planet (junkies mostly. Injecting junkies to be to the point). So it's a no for me even though I have on three occasions in the past.

If you have any other do's, don'ts let this be the place to talk about them.

Next!I have been offered BBFS lots of times, honestly I can't bring myself to do it. I have a few rules I follow. If I see signs of sores or lots of bruises, I'm pretty much leaving. I have turned down BBBJ because a girl had a cold sore on her lip. It's very easy for a guy to catch a std, from unprotected sex, now I have read it's harder for a man to get HIV then a women, from unprotected sex, but you can catch it. I don't think I'll ever do BBFS with one of these girls. I know if I stuck my cock in one, and bottomed out in another dudes load, I'd be pissed for one, then if I caught something I couldn't get ride of, I'd probably want to die.

Mose51
01-16-16, 11:24
Years ago I had a one night stand from a woman at a middle class bar and caught something (that was curable). I can only imagine what I would get from these girls. Not worth the risk. BBBJ with some of them had me paranoid enough.

T Soprano
01-16-16, 23:25
Years ago I had a one night stand from a woman at a middle class bar and caught something (that was curable). I can only imagine what I would get from these girls. Not worth the risk. BBBJ with some of them had me paranoid enough.I know this has come up for all of us. There have been times when I just wanted to let loose in the girl (s) and I was denied. Other times I think it was available and maybe I settled for a blow job. When I started in the hobby years ago it was very rare to use a condom, now things are completely opposite. I won't say this is a blessing in a lot of ways, but as I get older I have problems with being able to penetrate. I still enjoy a good BJ and the play that comes with it. Last summer I seen a girl with a lot of positive reviews. In the heat of the moment I noticed a rash on her. After that I have read reviews on this " fun sized girl" . That the rash? Was mentioned It was a time I wasn't able to " stick it in" . I'm am not saying BBFS would have been available. If the price of Viagria was cheaper -who knows?

T.

Xtern
01-17-16, 00:06
BBFS isn't for me. I'm a one pump chump. Using a see, gives me a better value. BBBJ on the other hand is a very different story.

TomTomGo
01-17-16, 10:41
I usually do BBBJ. When I fuck I always use a condom with two exceptions. One is a girl I have seen for years who is mostly retired now. The other was a heat of the moment thing. I was only planning on oral but while eating her she pulled me up and put it in. Thankfully I am still clean.

C P Guy
01-17-16, 19:15
I guess someone needs to open up with tales from the other side of this. I'd say from a hobby standpoint, I'm probably 50/50 with getting BBFS. On the civilian side, it's been 100% BBFS. Between the two, somewhere around 80 or 90 girls I've BBFS'd. Never caught anything, never got anyone pregnant that I know of.

HarryD
04-14-16, 12:53
I have so far always used a cover with providers and bare backed my sugar baby. Since I dropped my sugar baby I am now free to BB providers if I so choose. I do not have sex with the wife so if I catch anything I would pass it from one provider to another, and they are running the risk doing BB in the first place. I have been offered BB by at least 50% of the girls I see, and I have never taken them up on it, if they are offering it to me they are giving it to everyone.
I proposed it to one provider I particularly like and she only does BB with one other guy (I know there isn't much truth when dealing with wh0 res but I tend to believe her.). In any case she turned me down. I have no problem staying hard with a BBBJ, but put a cover on for sex and they need to be 19 yo no kids tight to keep me hard.
I have a procedure for visits that I believe may help me with staying a little safer with BBFS, the worst way it won't hurt anything *. I rub down the gentleman parts (cock and balls) and surrounding areas with chlorhexidine**: http://www.amazon.com/Chlorhexidine-Horses-Dogs-One-Gallon/dp/B000HHNZVW/ prior to sex, usually after I wash up when I get there. At the end of the visit I use defense soap: http://www.amazon.com/Defense-Soap-Antifungal-Ounce-Pack/dp/B00WIY4LEW to wash the gentleman parts and the surrounding areas. Then I take a piss.
Almost daily I keep the little gentleman moisturized with coconut oil, it seems that having healthy skin without cracks or abrasions is a definite benefit. It really comes down to personal choice and risk versus reward. There are guys who have done it one time and caught something, and guys who have been doing it for years and not seen any symptoms. As men we are in a safer position than the girls.
I'm going to BB when I find a girl I feel comfortable with, just not there yet.

*There is evidence that washing straight after sex increases the chances of contracting HIV, it is safer to wait 15 minutes before washing. I don't believe HIV is my biggest risk so I do not wait to wash.
**Chlorhexidine is not indicated as safe for use on genitals. I talked to a girl who has been using it for years and she has never had a problem, she also uses it on the wash cloths she cleans guys up with and no complaints. I have been using it for several months after a cautious start. I used very little in the beginning, now I use a lot. No ill effects for me, but YMMV.

SlooHands
04-14-16, 14:22
I have so far always used a cover with providers and bare backed my sugar baby. Since I dropped my sugar baby I am now free to BB providers if I so choose. I do not have sex with the wife so if I catch anything I would pass it from one provider to another, and they are running the risk doing BB in the first place. I have been offered BB by at least 50% of the girls I see, and I have never taken them up on it, if they are offering it to me they are giving it to everyone.
I proposed it to one provider I particularly like and she only does BB with one other guy (I know there isn't much truth when dealing with wh0 res but I tend to believe her.). In any case she turned me down. I have no problem staying hard with a BBBJ, but put a cover on for sex and they need to be 19 yo no kids tight to keep me hard.
I have a procedure for visits that I believe may help me with staying a little safer with BBFS, the worst way it won't hurt anything *. I rub down the gentleman parts (cock and balls) and surrounding areas with chlorhexidine**: http://www.amazon.com/Chlorhexidine-Horses-Dogs-One-Gallon/dp/B000HHNZVW/ prior to sex, usually after I wash up when I get there. At the end of the visit I use defense soap: http://www.amazon.com/Defense-Soap-Antifungal-Ounce-Pack/dp/B00WIY4LEW to wash the gentleman parts and the surrounding areas. Then I take a piss.
Almost daily I keep the little gentleman moisturized with coconut oil, it seems that having healthy skin without cracks or abrasions is a definite benefit. It really comes down to personal choice and risk versus reward. There are guys who have done it one time and caught something, and guys who have been doing it for years and not seen any symptoms. As men we are in a safer position than the girls.
I'm going to BB when I find a girl I feel comfortable with, just not there yet.

*There is evidence that washing straight after sex increases the chances of contracting HIV, it is safer to wait 15 minutes before washing. I don't believe HIV is my biggest risk so I do not wait to wash.
**Chlorhexidine is not indicated as safe for use on genitals. I talked to a girl who has been using it for years and she has never had a problem, she also uses it on the wash cloths she cleans guys up with and no complaints. I have been using it for several months after a cautious start. I used very little in the beginning, now I use a lot. No ill effects for me, but YMMV.I once got Clamydia from a BBBJ. So I pretty much convinced you can get whatever she might have from a BBBJ or BBFS. I did make the mistake of not washing right after which I'm sure didn't help.

HarryD
04-15-16, 10:29
I once got Clamydia from a BBBJ. So I pretty much convinced you can get whatever she might have from a BBBJ or BBFS. I did make the mistake of not washing right after which I'm sure didn't help.I have come to the same conclusion that a BBBJ is similar enough in risk to BBFS that there isn't much between them. Happily so far not from personal experience, touch wood. (Pun intended).