PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

HummerKing
01-07-05, 15:20
Stiffy, Stage Door Johnnys is a waste of time.

So, I decided to try one of the ads in the Advocate, "BARBARA: Tall, Busty, Curvaceous Blonde 42D-25-35, 5’8", 135 X-Mas Incall Special $150 1-203-xxx-xxxx Out Avail".
She has an incall that actually toward Meriden. She said that she was 35 and described herself exactly like her ad. Well, she is about 5'8" and has blond hair and big tits.
She has short spiked bleach blonde hair with a mullet, add about 20-30 lbs to her weight and about 15 years to her age. She offerd a BJ without her teeth or a gum job as she put it, as I was leaving. So, if that's your thing, have fun!!

Guest2004
01-07-05, 19:31
Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker just getting comfortable with posting.

HummerKing,

In regards to Barbara I think I may have met her as Kitty, although kitty had all of her teeth still....I think. Kitty likes to use the Flamingo Motel although she has offered incall. Kitty is also blonde, large breasts, and she drives a dark green caddy.
Sound familiar? Just wondering.

Happy mongering

Mr. Wtby
01-08-05, 08:35
Did a recon cruise yesterday, because I was down in NH for business. I want to assure all you mongers that Ferry St still has talent. I saw approx. 8 SW's during my cruise, but as soon as it got dark, I saw NONE! It was weird, I saw a hot HSW young, blonde, wearing tight camouflage pants that I would've picked up in a heartbeat, as well as a bnuch of other WSW, fairly young, not bad looking. Of course, there was a few fuglies as well. Take care, Mr W

Wood
02-22-05, 15:39
This week, I live alone. I would like to try call girl in Ad...ate.
I would like to request information from serinors about cost (1$$ - 3$$) of them.
Did you try out with them?

Any recommendation?? Who that I should try with?

Thanks.

CT Dude
02-24-05, 20:53
I've been for the most part offline for a while and haven't checked the forum since last summer. Haven't been mongering too much either (can you say girlfriend?), but when an AMP opened in Hamden late last year I couldn't stay away entirely. I ended up going twice and I planned on making my reports as soon as I got back online. Unfortunately the Hamden PD beat me to the punch and raided the place on Monday. I can't say I'm surprised, they were right on Dixwell surrounded by a residential neighborhood, and Hamden cops think Hamden is a small town. It was on Channel 8 news and theres an article in The Register's website....http://www.nhregister.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14014203&BRD=1281&PAG=461&dept_id=517515&rfi=8.

Anyway, when I finally came here today I was pretty surprised not to find anything about it. No reports on the place and nothing on the bust.....did you guys not even know about this place? Oh well, it was just okay, I think they had an idea that they weren't in the safest location, but it was nice having an AMP so close by. I don't really see the point in making a report now, and it might actually add fuel to the fire for the girls involved if I do!

VilunyaChert
02-25-05, 06:39
theres an article in The Register's website....http://www.nhregister.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14014203&BRD=1281&PAG=461&dept_id=517515&rfi=8.

"You always saw old men going in there," he said.

Hey! I resemble that!

Huggy Bear #2
03-06-05, 19:39
Sara advertises in "***" if you search under provider "Sara" and area code 203, it will pop up. She is in West Haven, about 1.5 miles off route 95, not far from the Ikea store. In her ad, she mentions a "Mrs Robinson experience".

She is in her 40's. and in reasonably good shape. Friendly and whimsical kind of personality, no rush. She'd probably be best for us "older" guys, 40's and older. She is a "your mileage might vary" (ymmv) situation.

I left 2 bills for the college education fund (Adult education), for an hour meeting, at her apartment. It appeared to be a safe neighborhood.

She can go deep like Linda Lovelace, very experienced with that, which was very cool. Also, because she is petite, and said she does a lot of kegel excercises, everything was very tight, including a squeezing sensation. She also was a GFE.

If you want a break from the AMP's, at an AMP price, I recommend her. Like I mentioned previously though, I think she is best for the older guys, and it's a ymmv situation.

Wood
03-16-05, 15:30
Last two week, I hunted in the market. I met three girls from Ads, however, there is no my spec. The first is Ok, acceptable. The second post as an Italian Girl, but she is black. The third told me that she is young blonde and petite, but she look like 35 years old and strong smell from her pu..Y. :-(

Then, I scare to try a new girl on Ad. :"(

Question, Can we cancel the appointment, if they are not acceptable??

If our friends can introduce a girl to me, please.
I prefer white and look as a simple girl.

Thanks in advance.

Bar Guy
03-17-05, 21:11
So Wood
Who was the first girl?
What did her add say?

Wood
03-19-05, 02:23
I think she is a good one compare to the all girls that I played with.
Her name is Nadia.
Good luck.

HummerKing
03-30-05, 04:43
I called "KELLY 6’0" Beautiful Busty Blonde, 32D, 117 lbs. Girlfriends Available", and asked for the 6' busty blonde. I was told she had strawberry blonde hair, was 6' tall, and 34D and attractive. What I got was a 5'7 short haired brunette with red streaks, 34C is she was lucky, and had a face only a mother could love. She did make up for it with a very talented CBJ, can we say a top 10 contender for miss deep throat!? Other than that a waste of time and money. I can't remember the name I was given for her.

Flash Kodak
04-03-05, 14:30
I used to go to a small strip joint called Gindee's many years ago. Anyone know if it's still open? The mother hen used to watch the lap dance area pretty good; never got any real action there. Some of the dancers let hands wander, hers and mine, and I was able to get numbers for outside service. This was a long time ago, and it may not be there anymore, but I was thinking of visiting if for no other reason than to reminisce. Any recommendations?

CT Dude
04-04-05, 01:59
Definitely still open. I haven't been in quite a while but I drive by there all the time, so I can say that for certain.

Bar Guy
04-04-05, 05:53
It's still the same. Same owner, probably some of the same girls as years ago. Although they have the coldest beer around.

Wood
04-04-05, 12:25
Question????

For Call !!! If we see that girl but UGLY, Can we cancel?

ER Kerk
04-04-05, 14:57
Question????

For Call !!! If we see that girl but UGLY, Can we cancel?

Maybe but she could have an angry friend close by.

Stoner
04-14-05, 01:30
Question for those in the know...

Whats a good cheap motel in the New Haven area? North Haven/ Branford is fine as well.

Need a reliable cheap place.

Oldtimer
04-14-05, 03:57
There's one off RT34 in West Haven, Kind off "underneath" RT95. Hook a right if your coming towards New Haven from Derby. Think the turn is opposite
Gindee's mentioned a few posts back. Maybe the mongers who posted
know what place I'm talking about. Used to meet at the convience store
thats right in the middle of 34. About 2 minutes away! Similar rates & operation as the USA in Newington,

Stoner
04-14-05, 09:56
There's one off RT34 in West Haven, Kind off "underneath" RT95. Hook a right if your coming towards New Haven from Derby...

That might do nicely. Is it as clean as the USA? Do you remember the name of that joint?

Oldtimer
04-14-05, 12:24
That might do nicely. Is it as clean as the USA? Do you remember the name of that joint?

Sorry I don't. That's my normal route to New Haven, so I been thru there
100's of times, could drive you there, but name, sorry I never paid attention.
If I did, you have to remember us "oldtimers" have to keep our heads clear,
so we can remember what were going there for!

Clean? They give you several towels, a 10 cent bar of soap, and never saw
any come stains on the blanket or sheet. What more do you need, if it's
the woman, you shouldn't be going there.

That's why I refered to the local mongers, they probably have been there dozens of times. From the office, the highway runs right by.

Stoner
04-14-05, 14:15
I may be hosting some outcalls in the area and need some a few good spots to circulate through. I've been spoiled by the fav spot on the pike. I can't stand dirty amenities...but I don't want to blow $90 on the Ramada either!

CT Boobman
04-14-05, 20:48
I may be hosting some outcalls in the area and need some a few good spots to circulate through. I've been spoiled by the fav spot on the pike. I can't stand dirty amenities...but I don't want to blow $90 on the Ramada either!

Stoner, you might try the Branford motel on Route 1 in Branford.

HummerKing
04-16-05, 03:36
Just a heads up, I called the an ad from the Advocate web site for outcall and was ripped off. I have had decent luck with these ads in the past, at least no major problems except for bad descriptions.

So, I called this ad 'NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRLS A Variety of Hot Young Ladies to pamper you. Satisfaction Guaranteed! 203-621-8405 HIRING' and the guy, Kyle I believe he said his name was. He was very nice and told me he had a nice blonde that was 24 and that she could be at my place in 30mins for $225. Sounded great. I have a little apartment that I use for such occasions and had her come there. She was only about 5 mins late and was about 5'6", 125lbs, curly blonde hair a little past shoulder length, a small nose piercing, and very cute. She was very nice and had a cute personality. She counted and took the money, then called in. All very standard, she then sat and talked, flirted and rubbed on me a little. We had started getting a little comfortable and she asked to use the bathroom, very normal. All of the sudden I heard a car tear out of my driveway. She must have wiggled out of the little ass bathroom window and took off. I called the service back in case this was just her acting alone and not the service. He told me not to worry that she had to run to the store to grab something that he couldn't say over the phone and to keep an eye out my window because she'd be back in 5-10mins. Yeah, okay. What an ass hole. I think being patronized pissed me off more than getting robbed.

So, whatever you do DO NOT call this service and watch out for that girl. I think she called herself Nicky. Here is the other number that I got on my caller ID from the dispatch guy 860-680-3775. Hopefully this helps you guys out from getting burned. This happened to me in the New Haven area, but I am going to post this in the surrounding area boards also.

Happy and Safe Hunting!

HK

Cthobby
04-16-05, 16:33
Stoner,

Try Advance Motel, exit 56 (I think). Same exit as the Travel Stop and the Stop and Shop. Advance has short stays rates.

ER Kerk
04-17-05, 21:47
Branford Motel has always worked for me.

Bar Guy
04-19-05, 11:10
Stoner
Whats your fav spot on the pike? Flamingo?

Stoner
04-19-05, 16:29
I would tell you, Bar Guy. But then I would have to stab you and bury you in upstate New York.

But there are a few bright spots on the pike. But nothing says "Hobbyists & Illicit Affair only!" like the Siesta and the Grantmoore. Decent prices each.

Wanderer
04-20-05, 15:10
I would tell you, Bar Guy. But then I would have to stab you and bury you in upstate New York.

But there are a few bright spots on the pike. But nothing says "Hobbyists & Illicit Affair only!" like the Siesta and the Grantmoore. Decent prices each.Haven't roomed there myself, But just a little commical story about the place.. The lady who used to run the night desk there, is an old friend, and I risk exposing who I am by telling this story..

More than 6-7 years back, I dropped in to visit with her, and she asked me if I could do her a favor, and pick-up the room keys from the guests who have already supposedly left. So, I got handed the master key.

I went around to the rooms, got the keys from the dressers, and added them to a ring. Up, until one room... No lights, no sounds. I opened the door, went to step to the dresser to pick-up the key, when suddenly the sheets moved.

OOPS! Beat a hasty retreat. A couple had stayed beyond.

related the story to her, and we had a few laughs. got the key later. Just needed to make sure I knocked loud enough next time. :LOL:

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

GeoMan
05-07-05, 14:09
Has anyone been to this place? It's located on Bridge St., Ansonia. I've done a search of the guide and no hits.

GeoMan
05-07-05, 14:11
Is Marlow's still around. In Branford by a hotel right?

Craven Morehed
05-08-05, 10:31
Yea Marlow's is still open only during week though. Some new talent there.

Bar Guy
05-13-05, 11:43
Its open again. Have not been there myself but the signs are all on. I don't think it will be long before it is closed down again, Hamden PD is pretty diligent.

Wood
05-24-05, 18:11
On Ads in/out call in Advocated!

Which girls are good? Can you recommend??
Please PM me.

Thanks.

angstrock
06-07-05, 00:52
Its open again. Have not been there myself but the signs are all on. I don't think it will be long before it is closed down again, Hamden PD is pretty diligent.Which place were you referring to in Hamden? Can you or someone tell me where I can find this place? ;)

Thanks,

J

Bar Guy
06-07-05, 22:24
It's on Dixwell Ave and Putnam St. Right across from Walgreens. It was open today when I went by.

angstrock
06-09-05, 00:12
It's on Dixwell Ave and Putnam St. Right across from Walgreens. It was open today when I went by.Thanks, man! Appreciate the info!

J

CTHuskie
06-17-05, 16:18
Has anyone had any experience with a provider in the Advocate thats uses the following in her ad : " Exotic College Beauty- Looks Like Beyonce "? Any reports would be appreciated.

Old Chinese Guy
06-21-05, 09:05
I have no idea if she looks like Beyonce (since I don't know what Beyonce looks like) but I saw her once, rate her body 9 and attitude 9 (on a 10 scale) cannot remember what she charged but I think one and half to two Franklins. IMHO it was worth it. The only thing which stops her from being Playboy material are large birthmarks, I'll let you discover them for youself ;)

Mighty Max
07-03-05, 00:23
Are there any AMPs in New Haven? I have been there 3 times and I never saw any, but then again my wife was with me so I couldn't look. I will be up there for a few days in about 2 or 3 weeks without my wife and I would love to visit an AMP while I am there.
Max

JMG
07-03-05, 09:30
I've not heard of any AMPS in the New Haven area with a strong quality score. The best AMPS in this state are in Waterbury so if you'll have a car while you're here, that would definitely be your best bet. There are also good AMPS in Bridgeport, Stamford and Norwalk. A little reading in each city's forum will hook you up with all the info you need.

Pervboy
07-03-05, 14:12
Just opened a amp on Whalley Ave in New Haven, but I haven't sampled it yet.

Mighty Max
07-04-05, 21:00
Just opened a amp on Whalley Ave in New Haven, but I haven't sampled it yet.

Do you have the name of this AMP? I did a map search and saw that Whalley Ave was very long. I wish I could have a car but chances are I won't. So I will have to take a taxi or walk.
Thanks for the help,
Max

Pervboy
07-06-05, 12:57
Its called Star Sauna and its located at 1358 Whalley Ave.

They are advertising in the sports section in the New Haven Register.

PW Junior
07-12-05, 10:27
Its called Star Sauna and its located at 1358 Whalley Ave.

They are advertising in the sports section in the New Haven Register.Isn't this the place that was busted by LE a couple of months ago? I remember it being shown over and over on the news that day. From what I saw, I would advise serious discretion if you are to go to this place. As always, be safe.

CT Dude
07-15-05, 13:28
Isn't this the place that was busted by LE a couple of months ago? I remember it being shown over and over on the news that day. From what I saw, I would advise serious discretion if you are to go to this place. As always, be safe.

I think you're confusing this with the Japanese Acupressure & Sauna on Dixwell Ave in Hamden. That got a lot of newsplay. I've actually seen the open sign on there a couple times since the bust but the closest I'll go to that place is the art store a few doors down! And while this new Star Sauna is geographically only a few miles away, the difference between the Hamden PD and New Haven PD is astronomical. And luckily those bored & dangerous Yale cops mostly stay out of Westville!

I know some people in advertising at the Register and I'm trying to find out who's paying the bill for those ads for Star Sauna, for what that's worth. I did a drive by: it's in a back building with a tattoo shop (very promising!) across from Tommy K's and Burger King down in the Westville section, practically in Amity.

PW Junior
07-15-05, 14:23
I think you're confusing this with the Japanese Acupressure & Sauna on Dixwell Ave in Hamden. That got a lot of newsplay. I've actually seen the open sign on there a couple times since the bust but the closest I'll go to that place is the art store a few doors down! And while this new Star Sauna is geographically only a few miles away, the difference between the Hamden PD and New Haven PD is astronomical. And luckily those bored & dangerous Yale cops mostly stay out of Westville!

I know some people in advertising at the Register and I'm trying to find out who's paying the bill for those ads for Star Sauna, for what that's worth. I did a drive by: it's in a back building with a tattoo shop (very promising!) across from Tommy K's and Burger King down in the Westville section, practically in Amity.Thanks for the clarification CT Dude. That indeed sounds promising. If anyone samples, be sure to let us know how it went. Thanks again.

Wolfman Jack
07-15-05, 18:14
Ch. 3 reported that 9 mongers, and 4 women were arrested in a prostitution sting in the Fair Haven section of New Haven.

Pervboy
07-18-05, 16:22
The AMP that got busted was Hamden.

There has never been one in Westville until now.

I know, I grew up there.

Yourstoo
08-04-05, 22:24
Well, I don't know if this Star is still advertising in the Register, but as far as I can tell, no one is home, at least for the past several weeks. Save your gas money and head somewhere you know is open.

phoneguy
08-07-05, 22:31
I hope some one can help a fellow mongerer. I need a number or some quick hits on wsw anywhere around here. I don't mind takin a short road trip. I am from the Toledo, OH board. Sorry I just don't have the time to read the old history and still find those areas only to come up empty handed. I'm here for work and that takes most of my time. Do it here or better yet PM me.

Outworlder
08-11-05, 22:35
There were reports of the Sisters from Brford that stroll Fair Haven by car. They have a #, but was long lost. Can't be reached.

Do they have a new #.

phoneguy
08-12-05, 18:06
Well after a lot of searching I found Jessica on Ferry Street. She was blonde, about 5'7" maybe 120 lbs at the most. She maybe was sportin a large b or small c cup. Gave excellent service, she was very clean and even had a complete set of snow white beautiful teeth. She was quite willing to do whatever was asked of her and was also willing to travel a bit to find a safe spot for the trip we were gonna take. Would definately recommend her and would love to see her again if i get the chance before I head home.

ER Kerk
08-14-05, 13:14
There were reports of the Sisters from Brford that stroll Fair Haven by car. They have a #, but was long lost. Can't be reached.

Do they have a new #.

The sisters are long gone.

Gmo11
10-18-05, 13:21
"SWEET & SEXY Petite Blue-Eyed Blonde Let Me Rock Your World! 203-499-0120"

I met her somewhere down the street from her place. She smells, she is definitely a drug user, and charges .2 for her time. She's certainly not ugly, but has a ton of mileage and is more of SW type. When I tried to leave, she said, well it's still .2. I was like "you can have twenty for the trouble, but that's it". She said, "I'll settle at .1 with you."

Yeah right. As I was leaving, she started dialing what I guess was her friend or dirty cop friend as she took down my license plate. I'm not really sure what the point was since she already had my phone #. REALLY sketchy and freaked me out a little bit. So, for what it's worth, stay away from that one and don't let the really cute, mature voice on the recording fool you.

pansoriuk
10-25-05, 11:38
Gmo11 and others: I had almost exactly the same experience with this woman (goes by "Jenna") over a year ago. She's really messed up, goes between being sweet and sincere to ballistic in no time. She's been around forever (a Deb's vetern) and I'd do anything to avoid running into her again. Been in the Advocate for years, though the ads (and phone no.) changes from time to time. Steer clear!! l
"SWEET & SEXY Petite Blue-Eyed Blonde Let Me Rock Your World! 203-499-0120"

I met her somewhere down the street from her place. She smells, she is definitely a drug user, and charges .2 for her time. She's certainly not ugly, but has a ton of mileage and is more of SW type. When I tried to leave, she said, well it's still .2. I was like "you can have twenty for the trouble, but that's it". She said, "I'll settle at .1 with you."

Yeah right. As I was leaving, she started dialing what I guess was her friend or dirty cop friend as she took down my license plate. I'm not really sure what the point was since she already had my phone #. REALLY sketchy and freaked me out a little bit. So, for what it's worth, stay away from that one and don't let the really cute, mature voice on the recording fool you.

Buster Lovedog
11-07-05, 00:46
Anybody hook up with Fairhaven girls - Lois, Diana, or Jennifer?

Lois is a sweetheart - but WARNING - I found out from two sources she has HIV. She occasionally hangs on Ferry & Grand & Milford truck stops.

Diana lives with her boyfriend on Grand Ave. Nice girl, a little too skinny. Got injured awhile back & has bladder control problems

Jennifer I just met. No phone. Staying with a girlfriend. A couple of sores on her lips. What's with that?

All of these girls are nice & talented, big on girl on girl which I love, but too unhealthy for me. Anybody have any reports on them?

Mighty Spearsman
11-07-05, 16:35
After reading the last three posts, I think I'll stick to visiting the AMPs!

Nuttmeg
11-07-05, 19:50
Anybody hook up with Fairhaven girls - Lois, Diana, or Jennifer?

Lois is a sweetheart - but WARNING - I found out from two sources she has HIV. She occasionally hangs on Ferry & Grand & Milford truck stops.

Diana lives with her boyfriend on Grand Ave. Nice girl, a little too skinny. Got injured awhile back & has bladder control problems

Jennifer I just met. No phone. Staying with a girlfriend. A couple of sores on her lips. What's with that?

All of these girls are nice & talented, big on girl on girl which I love, but too unhealthy for me. Anybody have any reports on them?

You mean besides those nasty reports you just made? Damn, why are you interested in ANY way on a SW with HIV, sores or bladder problems?

Stoner
11-08-05, 00:19
Which is more deadly...the threat you see...or the threat you don't see?

Not trying to be cryptic, but, gents...protect yourself at all times in the squared arena. Sores or no sores...

CT Dude
11-11-05, 18:36
I've been keeping an eye on this place ever since I read about it here last summer (1358 Whalley Ave in Westville). It's never shown any sign of life, but I drove by this afternoon and noticed both the sign with their name and the ever present AMP OPEN sign were lit up. I decided to call and a Korean woman answered; they are definitely open. I now see they even have an ad in the-back-room dot com, so they probably have one in the Advocate as well, though I didn't see a coupon.

I'm certainly gonna be checking them out very soon, but maybe someone else will beat me to it and have the honor of being the first to report on this landmark opening of a New Haven AMP!

PW Junior
11-14-05, 12:11
I've been keeping an eye on this place ever since I read about it here last summer (1358 Whalley Ave in Westville). It's never shown any sign of life, but I drove by this afternoon and noticed both the sign with their name and the ever present AMP OPEN sign were lit up. I decided to call and a Korean woman answered; they are definitely open. I now see they even have an ad in the-back-room dot com, so they probably have one in the Advocate as well, though I didn't see a coupon.

I'm certainly gonna be checking them out very soon, but maybe someone else will beat me to it and have the honor of being the first to report on this landmark opening of a New Haven AMP!As I live in New Haven, I'm definitely curious about having one here. Has anyone had the chance to check it out yet? Seems like it hits too close to home for me, but if the reviews are positive, I just may have to give it a go.

As always, stay safe everyone.

Hugh Handsoman
11-14-05, 21:21
After reading the last three posts, I think I'll stick to visiting the AMPs!Interesting. FYI Some of these same SW users go to the amps for seconds, and thirds. A Buddhist Monk seems like a good idea after hearing this.

Viking King
11-27-05, 16:26

I'm certainly gonna be checking them out very soon, but maybe someone else will beat me to it and have the honor of being the first to report on this landmark opening of a New Haven AMP!I decided to take one for the team yesterday and stopped by the Star Spa. After pressing the bell I was greeted by a young Asian receptionist who escorted me back to a room. The rooms and hallways were clean and neat. Shortly after she disappeared a very attractive (8-9) young Asian lady appeared in a yellow two piece bra & mini skirt. Her beauty was so unexpected I immediately asked her name. She told me to wait and she would tell me her name at the end of the session. I began thinking that she must expect to leave me with a memorable experience.

She asked if this was my first time. I said yes for the Star but I had been to many others. After paying the standard one hour rate of $.6 I disrobed and was escorted into the sauna. The sauna was very new and still had the clean smell of cedar. There were magazines to read but I found the sauna rather boring. I would probably skip the sauna next time but I suspect they use this as a staging area for the TS.

The TS was OK but there is always a little tension the first time at a new place. One thing that did catch my eye was that her top was quite loose and I was given some peeks at a very promising pair.

When we were back in the room and I lay on the bed she put a large warm towel on my back and disappeared for a minute. When she returned and started the massage I asked to remove the towel and she did. The massage was average but she was willing to pay special attention to any areas that I told her felt good.

On the flip she asked what I wanted, again standard rates up to FS for $. I was not disappointed when the top came off; firm, ripe, natural B. She had been naked under the mini skirt and was already wet. She looked just as beautiful from the back as she did from the front. It didn’t surprise me that I was done before she got started.

After the warm towel clean up she massaged my shoulders to use up some of the remaining time. I told her how relaxing that felt and she surprised me again by giving an excellent head, neck, and shoulder massage.

She told me that now we know each other it would be better next time. What can be better than unforgettable? As she was escorting me to the front door she told me her name is “Tina, like Tina Turner.”

This place is smaller than AMPs like HK in Waterbury, and it’s hard to make any judgments on one visit, but I felt it was comparable. I’d be interested to hear what other members of the team think.

Buster Lovedog
12-01-05, 23:17
Whats the going rate?

I stay away from Advocate & escort ads, which usually seem to be about 2.5 ... MPs are usually 1.6 or so. Streets are not my thing, I hear about .4 is about right but really not into the health safety & le issues.

I usually stick to friends & friends of friends in the 1 range. Maybe .8. And for that get an hour of just about anything - bbbj, gfe, cfs, girl on girl from a handful of regulars .

MrGopher
12-05-05, 11:16
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/115367248.html

Sounds too good to be true, cute girl too.

Big Mac Daddy
12-05-05, 22:19

That ad has been around for a few months. The "red" flag for me is the contact method. Using a phone's text message feature opens the door to a variety of abuses that can lead to an inflated phone bill. I'd avoid it.

Eastcoasterbub
12-06-05, 00:34
I decided to take one for the team yesterday and stopped by the Star Spa.

This place is smaller than AMPs like HK in Waterbury, and it’s hard to make any judgments on one visit, but I felt it was comparable. I’d be interested to hear what other members of the team think.Thanks for the report. I tried calling (no answer, no machine) and did some drivebys this summer, but gave up for several reasons. First, it's a little too close to home. Second, the location gave me the willies. Dunkin Donuts is directly in front, and I didn't see a good parking situation. I suppose one could park at any of the many businesses close to there, but the walk up to the entrance seems less than idea.

If I missed something (particularly with respect to parking and the entrance) please let us know, because other aspects of your report were quite enticing (!!).

DrN.

JMG
12-06-05, 00:45

This was covered here a short time ago.... spam, spam, spam. Plus, after responding by sending a text message to the number indicated, it's likely you will begin to get advertising on your cell via text message, as they sell your contact info to others.... stay away.

CT Dude
12-21-05, 13:24
Kudos to our Norse leader for an excellent report on the Star; I'm glad to know there's a full menu available. I've actually headed there twice with cash in pocket, but both times there were cops hanging out too close for comfort (any other town that wouldn't bother me, but this is close to home!) so I opted to just drive a little further to Waterbury (down RT 69...always makes me laugh!).

EDIT: So imagine my surprise when I noticed this was my 69th post! That's some synchronicity.

PW Junior
12-21-05, 16:09
I've passed by numerous times only to chicken out because the parking situation is dreadful here. The fact that you have to go into the DD drive through area and exit through the drive through area makes this very undesirable.

About a week ago, I was ready to give it a whirl when I pulled into the DD parking lot and BAM, the car right behind me was an LE. So I pulled up to the intercom, ordered a small coffee and off I went. I don't know about you guys, but I would think this situation would happen far too often at this place, most predominantly at night.
Unless we are talking about spectacular talent available here, I think the risk far outweighs the payoff. I would think it would be safer to give a visit during the daylight hours and you have the excuse that you're getting inked up at the tattoo shop upstairs.

Just my two cents worth, but having one so close to home is very intriguing. If I sample, I will be sure to report back to all of you.

As always, stay safe out there everyone!

beon_confined
12-28-05, 03:34
I guess ignorance is bliss ... I heard the danger of the area, but I did not know how hot the scene is (can cops actually bust people from walking into such an establishment?). Otherwise, Tina's tits are actually bolt-ons and Happy is the other K-gal I tried, albeit chubby and FOB. No rim job prior to the flip, but the full hour was occupied and a full menu is available.

I had such a great time at Star and the Fairfield Ave AMPs that I stop exploring the Bridgeport/Providence strip club scene during my last week in New England. Wish I had done more research on Waterbury.