Paland
03-26-05, 09:06
" Understanding Aussie's "

ABRA-KEBABRA
A magic act performed on Saturday night, where fast food vanishes
down the performer's throat, and then shortly afterwards, it suddenly
reappears on the taxi floor.

AEROPLANE BLONDE
One who has bleached or dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.

AUSSIE KISS
Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.

BADLY PACKED KEBAB
A vulgar (but still excellent) term for the female genitalia

BEAVER LEAVER
A homosexual (male)

BEER COAT
The invisible, but warm coat worn when walking home after a booze
cruise at 3 in the morning.

BEER COMPASS
The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after a booze cruise, even though you're too pissed to remember where you live, how you got there, and where you've come from.

BEER SCOOTER
The ability to get home after a night out on the booze and not remember it i.e. "I don't even remember getting home last night, I must have caught the beer scooter".

BOBFOC
Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch.

BOILER SUIT
The prosecution charge that you did wilfully, and with phallus aforethought, score with a BOBFOC last night. This charge is usually brought by a kangaroo court of your friends in the pub on Saturday night.

BONE OF CONTENTION
A hard-on that causes an argument, e.g. one that arises when a
man is watching Olympic beach volleyball on TV with his girlfriend.

BREAKING THE SEAL
Your first piss in the pub, usually after 2 hours of solid drinking.
After breaking the seal of your bladder, repeat visits to the toilet will be required every 10 or 15 minutes for the rest of the night.

BRITNEY SPEARS
Modern slang for 'beers', e.g. "Couple of Britneys please, Doreen".

BRUCE LEE
Erect nipple (as in, a hard Nip).

BUDGIE'S TONGUE or SMALL MAN IN A BOAT, or TONGUE PUNCHBAG
The female erection.

BUNNY-BOILER
An unhinged and overly possessive woman. From the rabbit boiling scene in
the film "Fatal Attraction", e.g. " I don't like the look of that aeroplane blonde - could be a bunny boiler".

COCK-A-DOODLE-POO
The bowel movement that, needing to come out urgently, wakes you up in the
morning to get to the toilet quick.

CRAPPUCCINO
The particularly frothy type of diarrhoea that you get when abroad.

DOUBLE BASS
A sexual position in which the man enters the woman from behind, and then fiddles with the woman's nipples with one hand and her Budgie's tongue with the other. The position is similar to that used when playing the double bass instrument, but the sound produced is slightly different.

DRINK-LINK
A modern term for a cashpoint machine (ATM). Named so because it is common
to visit one before going out on the booze.

ETCH-A-SKETCH
Trying to draw a smile on a woman's face by twiddling both her nipples simultaneously.

FLOGGING ON
Surfing the Internet for some left-handed websites.

FREE THE TADPOLES
Liberate the residents of the Wank Tanks.

FRIGMAROLE
Unnecessarily time-consuming foreplay.

FUCKSHITFUCKSHITFUCKSHIT
The sound made when driving through too narrow a gap at too high a speed.

GOING FOR A McSHIT
Entering a fast food restaurant with no intention of buying food, you're just going to the bog. If challenged by a pimply staff member, your declaration to them that you'll buy their food afterwards is called a "McShit With Lies".

GREYHOUND
A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.

HAND-TO-GLAND COMBAT
A vigorous masturbation session.

McSPLURRY
The type of bowel movement you experience after dining for a week in fast food restaurants.

MILLENNIUM DOMES
The contents of a Wonderbra, i.e. extremely impressive when viewed from the
outside, but there's actually fuck-all in there worth seeing.

MONKEY BATH
A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go "Oo! Ool Oo!
Aa! Aa! Aa!".

MUMBLER
An attractive girl in tight shorts or jeans, etc i.e. you can see the
'lips' moving but can't quite make out what they're saying.

MYSTERY BUS
The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people so the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.

MYSTERY TAXI
The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-pinter in your bed instead.

NBR (NO BEERS REQUIRED)
Someone that you'd chat up instantly in the pub. The opposite of a 10-pinter.

NELSON MANDELA
Rhyming slang for "Stella" (the lager).

ONE IN THE DEPARTURE LOUNGE
The need to defecate imminently.

PEARL HARBOUR
Cold (weather). An example of it would be - "It's a bit Pearl Harbour out there!" Meaning - there's a nasty 'nip' in the air.

PICASSO ARSE
A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got 4 buttocks.

RAGMAN'S COAT
Untidy and unkempt pubic hair e.g. "That mumbler looks quite fit, but I bet she's got a kebab like a ragmans coat!"

RELEASE A CHOCOLATE HOSTAGE
To defecate e.g. "I've got one in the departure lounge, so I'm just nipping
out to release a chocolate hostage".

SALAD DODGER
An excellent phrase for an overweight person.

SKIN-CHIMNEY -
see BADLY PACKED KEBAB

SPERM WAIL or SPUPHEMISM
A verbal outburst during the male orgasm.

STARFISH TROOPER or ARSETRONAUT
A homosexual

SWAMP-DONKEY
A deeply unattractive woman

TART FUEL or ***** PISS
Bottled Alcopops, e.g Hooch, regularly consumed by young woman.

TEN-PINTER
Someone that you'd only chat up after drinking at least 10 pints.

TITANIC
A lady who goes down the first time out.

TODGER DODGER
A lesbian.

TWO-BAGGER or DOUBLE BAGGER
Someone that you'd need 2 paper bags to have sex with (one to cover
their head, and one to cover yours, just incase their bag falls off).

UP ON THE BLOCKS
Menstruating i.e. Out of action, a bit like a car in a garage, e.g.
"I don't think I'll be in luck tonight lads, the missus is up on the blocks".

VAGINA DECLINER
A homosexual (male)

WALLACE AND GROMIT
Rhyming slang for 'Vomit'.

WANK SIANCE
During a masturbation session, the eerie feeling that you're being watched
with disgust by your dead relatives.

WYNONA RYDER
Rhyming slang for 'cider'. e.g. "Pint of Wynona, half a Nelson and a bottle of Tart Fuel please Doreen".

Randy Farang
03-26-05, 22:19
I've always loved Aussies ever since a wonderful R&R spent in King's Cross years ago. The best thing about them is they always say what they mean, and mean what they say. You just need a fuckin interpreter to understand exactly what the message might be.

Randy

Robux
03-29-05, 23:56
Gentlemongers,

These are a few of the terms that have come into use on these hallowed boards that were submitted a few months ago by various members. Feel free to pick as many as you like and define them.

MongerMobile™
Block
Blockette
WWTMD
CBU-Curtis Bay Ugly
uber-waif
uber-hottie
Horse
CLL
W/W
PP/C
B/CB
Clix Loop
Jockey AKA Jockette
On the pipe
Radio station changing crackhead
Summerteeth (this one has me stumped)
Equestrian
Trifecta
Tuition
Student
Lessons
Suspect

Robux

RaynMan55
03-30-05, 08:29
Hey Robux

Summerteeth - sum teeth here, some teeth there, but not a complete set.
On the pipe- hooked on the Crack-tkins diet.

Sushi Boy
03-30-05, 10:59
MongerMobile™= One off customized creations by Baltimonger

WWTMD=What would Trash Man Do?

CLL=this maybe a new one for me, but I have seen CCL or Concentration Camp lean.

W/W=Washington and Wilkens area

PP/C=Patapsco Park/Conklin area

Clix Loop=A track that Clix developed and the only one I follow. It is easily accesible, easily modified, and about 95% effective.

Baltimonger
03-30-05, 19:02
Summerteeth: Summerteeth go one way, summerteeth go the other, and summerteeth are missing.

Horse: Heroin (sometimes pronounced Here-on; as in "From here-on, you're hooked"). Also dope, smack, boy (as opposed to girl, the coke portion of speedball).

A new one: Bobbin' Robin- a SW who gives a vigorous BJ.

Radio station changing crackhead: Add pic of Priscilla of Curtis Bay here.

Cloud William
03-31-05, 20:14
Trifecta - the depositing of three loads in three different SW's in during one mongering binge.

Not to be confused with "Trip around the World" - Three loads deposited into three different openings of the same SW during one session.

Robux
03-31-05, 23:54
Horse, as slang for heroin, spawned terms for those that ride it, i.e. jockey, jockette, equestrian, etc.

Robux

Mark DSade
04-02-05, 18:08
MongerMobile™= One off customized creations by Baltimonger

WWTMD=What would Trash Man Do?

CLL=this maybe a new one for me, but I have seen CCL or Concentration Camp lean.

W/W=Washington and Wilkens area

PP/C=Patapsco Park/Conklin area

Clix Loop=A track that Clix developed and the only one I follow. It is easily accesible, easily modified, and about 95% effective.Sorry Sushi, but to be strictly accurate, it's Patterson Park.

Sushi Boy
04-05-05, 17:10
Sorry Sushi, but to be strictly accurate, it's Patterson Park.
DOH!

thanks for the corrections

Baltimonger
04-05-05, 18:44
B/CB: Brookyln & Curtis Bay, land of the free range skank. Mostly the pipe crowd down there. Still, the occasional gem can be found.

CBU: Curtis Bay Ugly.

Geeking: Odd behavior and paranoia caused by cocaine indulgence.

Not uncommon to see a CBU geeking in B/CB.

K.J. Baltimonger

Larry 56
04-07-05, 11:42
B/CB: Brookyln & Curtis Bay, land of the free range skank. Mostly the pipe crowd down there. Still, the occasional gem can be found.

CBU: Curtis Bay Ugly.

Geeking: Odd behavior and paranoia caused by cocaine indulgence.

Not uncommon to see a CBU geeking in B/CB.

K.J. Baltimonger

Jockeys also geek. Hitting ones head against the wall is common.

Larry!

Baltimonger
04-07-05, 21:19
The vast majority of Jockeys ride the white pony as well. The horse alone gets a little boring after a while. These are typically the ones who pick at themselves.

Ray the Hunter
04-18-05, 16:58
I picked up a WSW in Carroll Park and she told me that she doesn't do riding, anal, or teabagging. I didn't want to sound dumb so I didn't ask her what she called teabagging. I did get a BJ from her and had her lick my balls to see if that might have been teabagging, She didn't have a problem with the ball licking.

Benchseats Rock
04-18-05, 21:05
Ray,

This is the first link that google provided. From everything I have learned from John Waters films, it sounds pretty accurate.

Teabagging

Many men enjoy some form of testicular stimulation during sex. One of the most sought after techniques is referred to as teabagging, after the motion of dipping a bag of tea into and out of the water. Drop your head below his scrotum, with your lips pointed upward at the scrotum. Allow him to lower his scrotum into your mouth. Suck on one testicle, then the other, then both if you can stretch around. Use your tongue to lick the testicles and the base of the scrotum. Take care to be gentle around this area, as men are very sensitive. Start slow and gentle, then work your way up in intensity, watching his reactions closely. Try stroking his penis while you're teabagging for some extreme oral fun.

Stay Safe,

Bench

Robux
04-18-05, 21:50
Ray,

Considering she was happy to lick your nuts, she may be thinking teabagging means salad tossing (a.k.a. analingus). To wit:

http://www.toss-my-salad.com/

This was also at the top of the google search.

Robux

Larry 56
04-19-05, 08:08
The vast majority of Jockeys ride the white pony as well. The horse alone gets a little boring after a while. These are typically the ones who pick at themselves.

You mean like Sherri??? :)

I saw her on the Blvd. about 12 noon yesterday. She had enough make-up on her face to make all of us pancakes. ;)

Larry!

Ricky Raccoon
05-02-05, 21:15
A wife, girlfriend or woman in your life who has or wants to have control of where you go. This person uses a cell phone, beeper or GPS to track your whereabouts. In most cases, you may have to call in as part of the deal.

Ricky Raccoon
05-02-05, 21:26
Tuition: fee for the services provided.

Suspect: any partiular situation or person with questionable or insincere motives.

Student: a new SW. It could also be an inexperienced SW.

Bush: a hairy pu**y

Clam: a shaven pu**y

Let me know what you think.....
Ricky

Loop Vet
05-02-05, 22:32
I like it, is what I think. Can't wait till I can use 'student' again...

Urieus
05-11-05, 09:45
ESCAPEE (or in Blawmer an EXCAPER)= a blockette or other dancer who gets fired or is too high to work so they send her home, picked up while stumbling home, easy prey because her "rent is due"

MUSKRAT LOVE= When you go to bed with a 10 and wake up with a 3 and she is laying on your arm, which you would rather chew off rather than risk waking her up.

INCINERATOR REFUGEE = the SW's (noted for being 5's or less) who frequent the Pulaski hwy area just inside the city line and as far down as Haven ST

DIXIE CHICK= A south baltimore SW working her way across town to score

BLOCK MUT= A woman, who is a dog, who has not only been taugh too stand and dance on two legs she has also learned to wear sequins, glitter and platform shoes

PUMP AND PAY= Like a self service gas station, a SW who wants her money up front

F@CKING PRICLESS= a SW who is so loaded that she gags while giving you a BJ and pukes all over your lap

L.A. TURN AROUND = old slang for a Speed. now a but ugly SW who you take from behind because you scored not wisely but too quickly, and you can't keep a hard on if you have to look at her face or body.

BLACK LABEL MABEL = from an old beer comercial, the name you give a skank who has the body vermin commonly called crabs.

INDIAN = an old county term used by redneck mongers to disavow having sex with a Black SW, as in " She was some kind of Indian"

Able2
05-23-05, 23:27
I was with a regular the other day and we saw some brothers standing on the corner of Payson and Wilkens. She told me they were "Fruiting" ie. trolling for gays. She tells me they have better luck than the girls! At that point I needed some serious loving from my cute little freind which she was happy to provide.(for 2 1/2 jacksons of course)

Able 2

Buster Face
12-03-05, 18:42
Years back there was a nice definition of the Clix Loop on the old site, but I can't find it here with a quick search.

So attached is a map with the loop highlighted.

Any of the side streets off of Ramsey and Wilkens are ripe for the picking.

The intersection of Carey and Washington is the center of Pigtown.

I have travelled all over the US and this is the best place for the hobbyist. The best in quality for the price.

Hope this helps.

Muff Scout
12-03-05, 19:15
Buster,

Thanks for the info.

Nice for a newbie to contribute something meaningful in their first post.

Links to the description you mentioned are in the thread called "Baltimore mongering basics for newbies", near the bottom of the first page.

Thanks again and welcome aboard.

It's amazing. When newbies contribute, they get treated like brothers.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

pussy gold 5000
12-03-05, 21:15
ESCAPEE (or in Blawmer an EXCAPER)= a blockette or other dancer who gets fired or is too high to work so they send her home, picked up while stumbling home, easy prey because her "rent is due"

MUSKRAT LOVE= When you go to bed with a 10 and wake up with a 3 and she is laying on your arm, which you would rather chew off rather than risk waking her up.

INCINERATOR REFUGEE = the SW's (noted for being 5's or less) who frequent the Pulaski hwy area just inside the city line and as far down as Haven ST

DIXIE CHICK= A south baltimore SW working her way across town to score

BLOCK MUT= A woman, who is a dog, who has not only been taugh too stand and dance on two legs she has also learned to wear sequins, glitter and platform shoes

PUMP AND PAY= Like a self service gas station, a SW who wants her money up front

F@CKING PRICLESS= a SW who is so loaded that she gags while giving you a BJ and pukes all over your lap

L.A. TURN AROUND = old slang for a Speed. now a but ugly SW who you take from behind because you scored not wisely but too quickly, and you can't keep a hard on if you have to look at her face or body.

BLACK LABEL MABEL = from an old beer comercial, the name you give a skank who has the body vermin commonly called crabs.

INDIAN = an old county term used by redneck mongers to disavow having sex with a Black SW, as in " She was some kind of Indian"This shit is priceless!

Smiling Fox
12-04-05, 12:19
excellent !

Rapid
12-09-05, 00:28
I use this as an alternative to the Clix. Girls frequently appear on Hollins Ferry Road near Patapsco, particularly early in the morning before sunrise when people are going to work, but at I have seen them there at other times of the day and night. I feel much more comfortable on Hollins Ferry than on Patapsco or Wilkens or Washington because it's not so heavily traveled.

Of course, the Salvation Army seems to be the most well-stocked fishing hole in the area, but there are usually some further up Patapsco, especially in the side streets around the apartment complex near Hollins Ferry.

Rapid

P.S. Thanks to Buster Face for motivating me to map.

Ryou Acop
12-10-05, 17:00
I use this as an alternative to the Clix. Girls frequently appear on Hollins Ferry Road near Patapsco, particularly early in the morning before sunrise when people are going to work, but at I have seen them there at other times of the day and night. I feel much more comfortable on Hollins Ferry than on Patapsco or Wilkens or Washington because it's not so heavily traveled.Thanks for your info. But which side of the road do the girls hang out? on the Taco Bell side, 7/11 side, or both?

Mr Boh
12-10-05, 22:39
As in "Lets play airplane."

"Suck" - "Squize" - "Bang" and "Blow."

These are how a turbojet engine works.

1. Air is sucked into the front of the engine.

2. Entering the compressors the air is squized, and the temperature increases.

3. Fuel is injected, set on fire, which is a controlled bang.

4. The exhast is blown out, producing thrust.

Twenty years in the USAF, did did have some fun.

Benchseats Rock
08-27-06, 12:59
New Term: Mongerberry

Definition: An offline Blackberry devoted to the storage of contact information and other documents related to mongering.

Robux
09-04-06, 02:07
Aband-o-minium
Squat-o-minium

Live rent free, without utilities, in one of Mobtown's 1000's of empty rowhomes.

Bad Bad Boy
09-04-06, 07:36
Butt Ugly is a term to describe a SW who is sooo ugly that she causes your HARD DRIVE TO CRASH when looking at her:o) lol

BBB

LaEspion
09-06-06, 20:33
McMonger Meal: A quick run through a McDonald's Drive-thru to feed a starvin' crack ho some nuggets and fries so she'll shut up long enough to do the deed.

Benchseats Rock
09-17-06, 08:32
Hogfaced Aged Gummer: also known as Robux's dream date ;)

Baltimonger
09-17-06, 11:40
Hogfaced Aged Gummer: also known as Robux's dream date ;)

The future Mrs. Robux (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=440105&postcount=138)

Robux
09-17-06, 14:45
The future Mrs. Robux (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=440105&postcount=138)

I'd hit it. The future Mrs. Robux

Benchseats Rock
09-20-06, 10:53

That's the one I was talking about at the Bulgoki table.

Benchseats Rock
09-22-06, 02:38
NHI or No Humans involved is a police acronym for describing drug dealers and street walkers et al. Morbid fuckers to be sure, but those cops sure are funny.

Bad Bad Boy
09-22-06, 02:51
Gummer or Jack-O-Lantern is an SW who is missing most of her teeth. Seen frequently on other days than Halloween. BBB

Benchseats Rock
10-02-06, 12:40

How quickly you forget. I knew that there was a reason I associated that pic with you... finding it on the other hand, well, that's a month of my life I'll never get back, as if I'd trade it for anything else in the first place.

Here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=440188&postcount=822) ya go....

Benchseats Rock
10-02-06, 16:07
Term: Angelos
Function: Noun, Verb, Slang (Profanity)
Definition: To bend over an unsuspecting (and unusually loyal) subject and pound their ass raw until completion. The tearing out of the subject's heart and eating it raw is optional, though highly ingrained in the local tradition. When used as the coup de grace, the entire maneuver is referred to as an Angelos with a Mayflower Twist.

Addenda and Provisions:

* The administrator of the action shall be henceforth referred to as Peter, or the Peter. It is a traditional name, new in this usage. It has replaced the now archaic Irsay in the common parlance.

* Protection is the sole option of the Peter.

* Should the Peter opt to utilize protection, the league minimum standard shall be observed. Local tradition defines this as a composition of at least 70% sandpaper and 10% glass. The remainder is traditionally a mixture of the discarded portion of the hardshell crab. Any variety may be used.

* Completion is at the whim and whimsy of the Peter. It has nothing at all to do with the muscular reflex known as orgasm. This is due to the fact that only sentient, carbon based life forms are capable of aforementioned muscular reflex.

* Lube is absolutely prohibited during the commission of an Angelos or an Angelos with a Mayflower Twist in order to inflict as much trauma as is inhumanely possible.

Robux
10-08-06, 14:55
Stem-Fast Diet (n) See Crack-tkins Diet.

Robux
10-20-06, 01:43
Squat + Condo = Squando

Coined by LaEspion

Benchseats Rock
10-31-06, 23:27
Strawberry Shortcake

Where you jack off and cum all over a gal's face and then WHAM!, punch her in the nose.

Benchseats Rock
10-31-06, 23:53
Rusty Trombone

This is a Robux favorite, and I can see why:

Getting a Rimjob with lots of tongue and moaning, from behind while standing, while at the same time getting a handjob on the reach around from the provider.

Benchseats Rock

Benchseats Rock
11-02-06, 17:43
How to co-moon-icate wiff the natives (http://www.baltimorehon.com)

Larry 56
11-02-06, 21:13
How to co-moon-icate wiff the natives (http://www.baltimorehon.com)

Hey, but you don't talk like dis, do ya? :)

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
11-02-06, 22:24
Hey, but you don't talk like dis, do ya? :)

Larry!

I'm a transplant. I come from the great white North, where we have a queen. And not the kind that lives on Calvert St.

Baltimonger
11-02-06, 22:30
Lasweek, I was gone up Blare Roode crankin' sawm Arn Maid'n, when I happena see Butchie's Cameero turnin on a red eerow down Moreevia Roode. I says to Cheeryl "man, that's alegal".

Benchseats Rock
11-02-06, 22:46
I jes chained duh earl in mah odes.

Larry 56
11-02-06, 22:57
I'm a transplant. I come from the great white North, where we have a queen. And not the kind that lives on Calvert St.

Hey, I resemble dat remark. ;)

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
11-02-06, 22:58
Hey, I resemble dat remark. ;)

Larry!

Sorry highness. Won't happen again. Eh....

PsyberZombie
11-10-06, 18:19
I realize that this is the Balti·Lingo Board , but for a change of pace for allah youse ,
here's some Slang from the great but puny State of RHO·DY·LAN =

Bone of Contention = A hard-on that causes an argument e.g. one that arises when a man is watching Olympic beach volleyball on TV with his girlfriend

Cliterature = one-handed reading material

Etch-A-Sketch = Trying to draw a smile on a woman's face by twiddling both of her nipples simultaneously

Free the Tadpoles = Liberate the residents of the Wank Tanks

Frigmarole = Unnecessarily time-consuming foreplay

Going For a McShit = Entering a fast food restaurant with no intention of buying food —yer just going in to the use the restroom to take a dump and wash up after a date with a Hooker . If challenged by a pimply staff member, your declaration to them that you'll buy their food later is a McShit With Lies

Greyhound = A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare

Hand-to-Gland Combat = A vigorous masturbation session

Hefty Cleft = Description of a very large vagina

Benchseats Rock
11-15-06, 12:14
Thank you to LoveLOS for the Clydesdale Scale (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=479145&postcount=1471).

Oriole Mon
11-20-06, 21:21
Not sure who said this at the work cafe but one of the guys said:

"Tre's mods turned his malibu into a sweet ghetto sled"

Apparently this was an 80's malibu with the metallic sparkle paint, tint, spinners, and air shocks.

This was new one on me, but it sounds pretty funny.

Benchseats Rock
11-21-06, 13:22
A long time ago before I had achieved self actualization, I had spent the summer working as a camp cook in the poconoes with a bunch of Cuban guys who lived in New York. They invited me back to the city with them where among other things, I had my first mongering experience at the tender age of 15.

At any rate, there were too many spanish speakers back in the camp kitchen for them to even talk about it there, so when they wanted to give me shit and raz me about spending way to much to fuck their sister's friend, they called her Siuente. Say it out loud: Si = C U = U EN = N Te = t.

PsyberZombie
11-24-06, 08:47
heat·seeking moisture missle = bunker busting version of the one·eyed wonder worm

Pigtown Rat
11-25-06, 11:32
"Top Gum" : A female Navy aviator who is master in her BJ ability.

"Defecation of Character" : When someone give you a load of shit.

I've also heard of "riding the balony pony!" on occassion.

Oriole Mon
11-26-06, 10:05
RTFF - Stop asking stupid questions.

or

Who are you any way?

or

Shut up newbie!

or

Bench is pissed again.

Benchseats Rock
12-07-06, 12:56
AARPAMP
When the girl at a the amp is a member of AARP, or should be in any case.

Clixxx
12-07-06, 20:47
AARPAMP

When the girl at a the amp is a member of AARP, or should be in any case.Seems like they have fossils working or fat freaks

Bad Bad Boy
12-12-06, 11:08
Jackson coined a term that I haven't heard used before. It's called "SPORT FUCKING".

Jackson mentioned the term in another forum when he reiterated the purpose of his Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

I suspect he meant the term to apply when picking up girls exclusively for sex and nothing more.

BBB

Benchseats Rock
12-12-06, 22:48
A monger who specializes is AARPAMP fossils or older, worn out street walking skeletons. Robux, are your ears burning yet? ;)

Benchseats Rock
12-12-06, 22:49
I suspect he meant the term to apply when picking up girls exclusively for sex and nothing more.

You mean there's more?

Big Red50
12-15-06, 23:41
FFF (Five Favorite F**ks: this list can be constantly updated, mine has not changed in a while). One can also keep track of this list with one hand if the other one is busy.

Just trying to help mongers remember

Big Red

Oriole Mon
01-07-07, 00:15
A SW that smells like 3 day old tuna when she enters your car.

Swimming Fishhead - above SW when you kick her out of your car.

Just for Kix
01-09-07, 19:19
I swear I've heard the term "Mongervision" thrown around on the board, but it didn't register in a search of this or the general reports thread. I've always thought of it as follows... During an acute case of Monger Fever, Mongervision would might case a girl who is a 4 on the SW scale to temporarily appear as a 6 or 7.

However... might I suggest a different take?

Mongervision - The ability, from great distances (generally three or more city blocks) and with the naked eye, to spot a human form among the various parked cars, fire hydrants, signs and other city objects. And further... to instantly discern whether the person in question is male or female, and if female, to immediately and accurately conclude if said female is an available street walker.

Thoughts? I know I am not the only one of us who has developed this uncanny skill over the years. If not "Mongervision", it deserves a name of some sort.

Big Red50
01-09-07, 19:51
I swear I've heard the term "Mongervision" thrown around on the board, but it didn't register in a search of this or the general reports thread. I've always thought of it as follows... During an acute case of Monger Fever, Mongervision would might case a girl who is a 4 on the SW scale to temporarily appear as a 6 or 7.

However... might I suggest a different take?

Mongervision - The ability, from great distances (generally three or more city blocks) and with the naked eye, to spot a human form among the various parked cars, fire hydrants, signs and other city objects. And further... to instantly discern whether the person in question is male or female, and if female, to immediately and accurately conclude if said female is an available street walker.

Thoughts? I know I am not the only one of us who has developed this uncanny skill over the years. If not "Mongervision", it deserves a name of some sort.Hi JfK:

Your absolutely right but it is not Mongervision, it is having the Magic Eye, or the Mongers Eye. Ever heard the term John has an eye for stocks, SW's are just a different commodity. Maybe we could start trading SW futures. Having a mongers eye takes years of experience. I think it is that lost walk, going nowhere and always glancing at the traffic. Then of course once you get that Highlandtown Nod, the deal is clenched.

Very observant of you JfK

Big Red

Just for Kix
01-10-07, 20:39
it is having the Magic Eye, or the Mongers Eye.

Big Red-

I had thought that Mongervision was taken somewhere along the line, but I do like the "Mongers Eye". I'll have to test mine out on the way home from work tonight!

take care,
JKF

Big Red50
01-11-07, 02:59
it is having the Magic Eye, or the Mongers Eye.

Big Red-

I had thought that Mongervision was taken somewhere along the line, but I do like the "Mongers Eye". I'll have to test mine out on the way home from work tonight!

Take care,

JKFYou were correct JfK, Larry 56 was the first to post the term Mongervision on Balmer-Street Walker Reports #8, dated 12/24/06 7:12, Larry 56 gets the credit and he got Mongergoogles on the first day of Christmas.

Is it just me or has anyone else driven past what looks to be a decent looking sw(I usually go past a couple times, trying to get a good look)figure they look decent enough while going past at speed. Then stop to pick them up and as they approach the car, they get uglier and uglier. I hate that.

Yeah, that happens all the time. The little head takes over for the big one causing Mongervision.

Larry!One less thing to wonder about.

Big Red from Balmer

Bad Bad Boy
01-11-07, 07:00
"Angela-good" is a term recently used to set the highest-level of sexual and personal performance by which all the other SW's are evaluated. If an SW is considered to be Angela-good, her performance is among the best and highest. BBB

LoveLOS
01-11-07, 21:42
Mongervision (noun) Syn: Beergoggles, he-so-horny, blue-balls

1. A condition or state-of-mind in which a monger that normally draws the line at sex with anything less than a SW scale "4" as reprehensible; either considers, or attempts to have sex with a "2." The condition is exhibited when little head takes over for the big one.

2. A condition or state-of-mind in which a monger that has been the victim of upselling-in-the-room-b1tch scam forks over the extra $$. The condition is exhibited when little head takes over for the big one.

3. A condition or state-of-mind in which a monger that normally prefers escorts and AMPs for the quality hits the loop because he has been stood up at 3am... The condition is exhibited when little head takes over for the big one.

4. When little head takes over for the big one.

LoveLOS

Member #4338
01-11-07, 21:51

1. A condition or state-of-mind in which a monger that normally draws the line at sex with anything less than a SW scale "4" as reprehensible; either considers, or attempts to have sex with a "2." The condition is exhibited when little head takes over for the big one.

2. A condition or state-of-mind in which a monger that has been the victim of upselling-in-the-room-b1tch scam forks over the extra $$. The condition is exhibited when little head takes over for the big one.

3. A condition or state-of-mind in which a monger that normally prefers escorts and AMPs for the quality hits the loop because he has been stood up at 3am... The condition is exhibited when little head takes over for the big one.

LoveLOS

And here endeth the lesson, grasshopper.

Big Red50
01-12-07, 08:07

LoveLOSHey LoveBoat:

Great post on the symptoms and side effects of Mongervision, what about the cause.

1. Being blind, you can't feel ugly or sense it with a cane.
2. Being drunk
3. Ingesting to many controlled deadly substances CFS

I would like a professional opinion from Dr. Monger, you awake Doc?

Again, just trying to help,

Big Red from Balmer

Robux
01-13-07, 02:10
Alas, I have been given righteous props for my ever-keen Robux Sense.

Robux Sense, n, 1) The ability to sniff out P4P puss from long distances, whether or not it's visible. 2) The ability to persuade any and all, no matter how reluctant or skittish, potential P4P puss owner into my car. 3) Knowledge of and the ability to properly execute techniques to establish rapport with said P4P puss owner and maximize positive experience.

Robux
01-13-07, 02:12
Le Espion brought this one up with me recently during a phone conversation and asked that I post it for him and give him proper credit.

Swap Donkey, n, (see war pig)

Oriole Mon
01-29-07, 21:37
The ability of a senior, or near senior of the member to contact another senior member via cell phone for the location of a P4P community. This ability is to only be used after 2 or more of a monger's personal "black book" locations have panned out within 30 minutes. The only payment accepted or expected back for the service is similiar referrals.

This feature of senior status rocks!

Bad Bad Boy
07-09-07, 15:03
A kiss is upper persuasion for lower invasion. BBB

Oriole Mon
08-19-07, 12:47
Also know as Reisterstown road.

Apparelty this is the quickest road between Africa and Isreal in world.

Someone from the jewish community explianed this to me.

Oriole

Bad Bad Boy
09-07-07, 17:25
Cheater's head is a term probably coined by the porn industry and used frequently by SW's to hurry a guy to cum. Time is money to these girls. While the girl has your cock in her mouth she is also jerking you off at the same time to expedite your cum. BBB

Bad Bad Boy
09-08-07, 09:49
Survival sex is a term commonly used by LE to describe SW's who engage in sex for housing, food or clothes while coping with severe drug addiction and/or psychological trauma. BBB

Bad Bad Boy
10-04-07, 15:06
Alimony = Money a man pays a woman NOT to have sex with him. lol

Bad Bad Boy
10-04-07, 15:07
OTR = On the rag.

Big Dawg1087
10-04-07, 22:49
Alimony = Money a man pays a woman NOT to have sex with him. lolSaw this other definition of alimony on some comedy show.

I only had Alimony to pay her.

For those who don't get it, Alimony >> A Li Mony >> A Lil Money

FromUnder
10-05-07, 16:40
Also know as Reisterstown road.

Apparelty this is the quickest road between Africa and Isreal in world.

Someone from the jewish community explianed this to me.

OrioleIsrael is in Africa isn't it? I heard a simillar joke years ago somebody asked me if i knew what the worlds longest bridge was he said the 14th street bridge it connects Virginia to Africa.There was another DC bridge joke going around when Jimmy Carter was president It was what do Jimmy Carter and the Key Bridge have in common they both go in and out of Rosslyn In case someone didn't know Rosslyn is a city in Va the key bridge connects Georgetown to Rosslyn it also the name of Jimmy Carters wife wife

Larry 56
10-06-07, 13:13
Israel is in Africa isn't it?

I don't think so. :D

Larry!

Spinnerluvr
10-06-07, 13:34
Israel is in Africa isn't it?You ask that and have an internet connection.

That's sad!

FromUnder
10-07-07, 04:12
I don't think so. :D

Larry!Larry I always thought of Israel as being NE Africa one can argue that part of Israel is in Africa since Egypt which borders Israel is part of the continent of Africa and the Gaza strip and the Sinai Peninsula which was part of Egypt ended up being controled by Israel after the 6th day war of 1967.On the flip side some can argue that the Sinai Peninsula is part Asia making Egypt part of Asia and Africa. Israel actually lies in the junction of Asia Africa and Europe

Larry 56
10-08-07, 00:26
Larry I always thought of Israel as being NE Africa one can argue that part of Israel is in Africa since Egypt which borders Israel is part of the continent of Africa and the Gaza strip and the Sinai Peninsula which was part of Egypt ended up being controled by Israel after the 6th day war of 1967.On the flip side some can argue that the Sinai Peninsula is part Asia making Egypt part of Asia and Africa. Israel actually lies in the junction of Asia Africa and Europe

Most textbooks refer to that area as the Middle East, not in Africa.
Of course, I am not a college professor. ;)

Larry!

Hugh Jardon
10-08-07, 16:11
Israel is part of Asia.

FromUnder
10-08-07, 22:49
Israel is part of Asia.Just made the Asian cutoff

Bad Bad Boy
10-16-07, 21:02
SA = Salvation Army (located on Patapsco).

Bad Bad Boy
10-23-07, 06:03
LP = Loudon Park Cemetery (located off Wilkens).

Bad Bad Boy
10-26-07, 01:59
VOP Warrant = Violation of Probation warrant.

Bad Bad Boy
11-10-07, 12:24
Revenge Sex = a term used to describe a person (e.g., SW's, gay men, etc.) who contracted a STD or AIDS and KNOWINGLY spread it to others to get back (payback or revenge) at the "world" for being infected.

Trav Pokerman
11-10-07, 13:11
CB - Curtis Bay
BCB or B/CB - Brooklyn / Curtis Bay
B - Brooklyn
FH - Fairhaven
PP - Patterson Park

Bad Bad Boy
11-15-07, 11:44
MP = Morrell Park (located off Washington Blvd.)

ROB = Rip-off B*tch.

Larry 56
11-15-07, 20:14

Don't you mean Amoral Park???

Larry!

Bad Bad Boy
11-15-07, 21:40
Don't you mean Amoral Park???

You are probably right, Larry. I have heard MP being referred to Amoral Park more than anything else:o) lol Do you think we can get your "friend" Sheila and her political minions to get the name changed to Amoral Park? It certainly would be a more descriptive name. lol BBB

Oriole Mon
03-21-08, 00:54
The sensation and pressure a monger feels when a well trained SW can gag but still on post. This actually takes more practice than supressing the gag reflex.

Oriole

Terra Sancta
03-30-08, 20:35
This is when the John and SW exchange a series of questions and acts for each to ensure that the other is not Law Enforcement (LE). It typically takes place after the Street Walker (SW) gets inside the vehicle with the John, and definetly before a price (in exchange for sex) is discussed.

John: how is it going tonight
SW: trying to make some money
John: How
SW: Whatever
John: are you dating?
SW: you are ot LE, are you?
John: No, how about you
SW: I am not [falshed her tits, or]
John: can I feel your tits
SW: sure (or she asks: let me touch you)

The hand shake protocol is the second most important act to ensure your safety when picking up the SW. The first important act is that entire conversation takes place in your car, while driving NOT TO HER INSTRUCTIONS, looking int he back mirror, and checking the SW for the typical signs of wear and tear from the streets.

If the hand shake protocol fails, or takes more than 5 questions, then:

John: I stopped for you because I thought you needed a ride, not money. I am heading toward the freeway; would you like to get off here, or should I drop you off where I picked you up from?

Larry 56
04-15-08, 17:04
You are probably right, Larry. I have heard MP being referred to Amoral Park more than anything else:o) lol Do you think we can get your "friend" Sheila and her political minions to get the name changed to Amoral Park? It certainly would be a more descriptive name. lol BBB

She's too busy beating her chest and slapping her own back for what she is claiming to do.
:D

Larry!

Spinnerluvr
04-20-08, 00:28
This is when the John and SW exchange a series of questions and acts for each to ensure that the other is not Law Enforcement (LE). It typically takes place after the Street Walker (SW) gets inside the vehicle with the John, and definetly before a price (in exchange for sex) is discussed.

John: how is it going tonight
SW: trying to make some money
John: How
SW: Whatever
John: are you dating?
SW: you are ot LE, are you?
John: No, how about you
SW: I am not [falshed her tits, or]
John: can I feel your tits
SW: sure (or she asks: let me touch you)

The hand shake protocol is the second most important act to ensure your safety when picking up the SW. The first important act is that entire conversation takes place in your car, while driving NOT TO HER INSTRUCTIONS, looking int he back mirror, and checking the SW for the typical signs of wear and tear from the streets.

If the hand shake protocol fails, or takes more than 5 questions, then:

John: I stopped for you because I thought you needed a ride, not money. I am heading toward the freeway; would you like to get off here, or should I drop you off where I picked you up from?After the flash and feely of the titty I always ask to to feel the pussy. This way if the price negotiation breaks down i got a free feel of her pussy.

A cheap thrill i better then no thrill!

Plus, if your finger comes back smelling like you should cut it off you know to dump her rikitik!

Terra Sancta
04-20-08, 10:10
After the flash and feely of the titty I always ask to to feel the pussy. This way if the price negotiation breaks down i got a free feel of her pussy.

A cheap thrill i better then no thrill!

Plus, if your finger comes back smelling like you should cut it off you know to dump her rikitik!I need latex gloves to do that. I am always covered.

Member #4061
05-03-08, 06:42
I'm not sure how this will bode with some of you, but I figured I would throw it out there. Hell, I'm not sure if this will bode will with me in the future. Seems like a good idea now.

PR- Private room ( Important in certain aspects of this forum)
#V- Pound (you guessed it)- actually told this verbatim
SL- Secret Locale (Important in certain aspects of this forum)

Some will be used, and others added later on in posts.

Slim

Sleeping Bag
06-27-08, 12:45

ROB = Rip-off B*tch.MP can be easily confused with massage parlor. Need to use something like MoP or MoPa or something.

Baltimonger
06-27-08, 17:07
MP can be easily confused with massage parlor. Need to use something like MoP or MoPa or something.

It is and always will be "Amoral Park".

Brent J66
10-14-08, 08:28
Hey I have looked around on this site and have gotten most of my questions answered. Except, there seems to be a lot of reference to the SW in WW. Where is WW?

Mcbmore
10-15-08, 14:11
Hey I have looked around on this site and have gotten most of my questions answered. Except, there seems to be a lot of reference to the SW in WW. Where is WW?WW is Washington Blvd and Wikens Ave.

Brent J66
10-15-08, 20:42
WW is Washington Blvd and Wikens Ave.Thanks - that sounds like a pretty hot area.

Sburkman1981
01-19-12, 14:31
Is when you first whip out you cock, still somewhat soft and piss in the chic's mouth. Sorry I overheard this the otherday.

"Rosebud" = another name for the asshole or brown-eye

DBayBay89
11-14-12, 17:17
I'm surprised I don't see anyone talking about pennington Ave. I'm always out there. Yes I'm a SW. I love the questions I get asked when picked up, like are you a cop? ; Are your breasts real? ; does your nipple piercings hurt? ; will your lip ring interfere with my BJ? Lmao I must get some weirdos.

SexyBoy124
10-21-13, 17:31
Is when you first whip out you cock, still somewhat soft and piss in the chic's mouth. Sorry I overheard this the otherday.

"Rosebud" = another name for the asshole or brown-eyeI believe that Rosebud deals with money, its a way to talk money over the internet without attracting LE which is stupid if you ask me.

Waldszenen
01-29-20, 02:17
I've been going around Ashton but no luck. Place is too hot with too many unmarked cars.

I'm fairly new to other areas; how do I find Washington and Wilkins? Are there any restaurants nearby like McDonalds in the junction? I thought those two roads are parallel to each other.

Could anyone help me find WW? Thanks for saving my dumb ass in advance.

SteveStone123
01-30-20, 01:46
I've been going around Ashton but no luck. Place is too hot with too many unmarked cars.

I'm fairly new to other areas; how do I find Washington and Wilkins? Are there any restaurants nearby like McDonalds in the junction? I thought those two roads are parallel to each other.

Could anyone help me find WW? Thanks for saving my dumb ass in advance.Look in the Loop Maps (Help for Visitors and Newbies) section and you will find the loop maps.