PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Wolfman Jack
01-02-05, 23:57
Got ripped off by a girl named Billy-Jo. White, 22yo, skinny, short blonde hair. She pulled the old "can I get something to eat first" routine. I knew what she was up to, so I only gave her $5, just to test whether she'd actually come back, take one for the team. Of course, she didn't come back. Picked her up on Weth.

Erin made up for it though as I saw her around the same area. She's one of my favorites. Too bad she's got an H problem. :(

GordonFreeman
01-03-05, 17:15
She pulled the old "can I get something to eat first" routine.
I like to just take them to drive through. A couple different places on Airport Road or KFC on Albany Avenue.

Nutbuster5
01-03-05, 21:15
I was out and about on 1/1/05 from 7p.m-10:30p.m Saw a few sw's mainly in the Wethersfield Ave. area. Picked up a hsw (I forgot her name) about 5-6 on the sw scale. Provided a great b.j with lots of deep throat and licking up and down my rod. Also I believe I saw the white girl that ripped off Wolfman Jack on Wethersfield. I wanted to pick her up but when I circled the block she hopped into a suv before I could get to her.

Wolfman Jack
01-04-05, 18:36
Also I believe I saw the white girl that ripped off Wolfman Jack on Wethersfield. I wanted to pick her up but when I circled the block she hopped into a suv before I could get to her.

If you see her again, get my $5 back :D

Pennywise
01-05-05, 07:47
Driving down Wethersfield ave 6:30 Am today I saw a younger Girl with long brown hair,to the middle of her back, I thought I got "the look" from her but it was kinda dark to see. I spun around and pulled just ahead of her. she paused as she got near my vehicle but than continued on. Im not an ugly dude so I dont think I frightened her. Has anoyone seen her and know if she is a SW? Ive seen her a few times in the past weeks

Wolfman Jack
01-05-05, 21:33
Driving down Wethersfield ave 6:30 Am today I saw a younger Girl with long brown hair,to the middle of her back, I thought I got "the look" from her but it was kinda dark to see. I spun around and pulled just ahead of her. she paused as she got near my vehicle but than continued on. Im not an ugly dude so I dont think I frightened her. Has anoyone seen her and know if she is a SW? Ive seen her a few times in the past weeks

Penny, that's Erin, she's a hottie, but is hooked on the H. She's advertised in the Advocate before. She hasn't been around for a while, but she's out after 7pm until the morning usually. She's very cautious with who she gets in with, so don't take it personal. Probably being overly cautious with the LE presence lately.

Pennywise
01-06-05, 07:41
Thats not the girl who wears the camoflage jacket that HIV+ is she? I dont think so cause i believe that girl is chunky, this girl was thin.

Thanks Wolfman.

Shakedown
01-06-05, 16:23
I believe I know the WSW who ripped off Wolf. I saw her around the other day and it appears she has dyed her hair red. Don't be fooled guys. If this is the same girl she is now sporting red hair.

Heard no replies regarding my last post about Betty. I saw her last night on Wethersfield but couldn't stop. This is the first time I have seen her since our last meeting a few weeks ago. Anyone know her or have any info?

Penny - The HIV+ girl seems to be spending most of her time in the Webster/NB Ave area. Occasionally seen on Wethersfield as well.

Peace

Wolfman Jack
01-06-05, 19:44
Thats not the girl who wears the camoflage jacket that HIV+ is she? I dont think so cause i believe that girl is chunky, this girl was thin.

Thanks Wolfman.

No, that's not the same. Erin is tall, skinny, long brown hair, pretty face, looks like a normal, everyday chick.

If I ever see that chick that wears the camoflauge jacket again, she's a speed bump. ;)

Shakedown
01-10-05, 18:06
Took an early afternoon drive today and was surprised the action to be had. Saw a nice wsw on Niles/Farmington Ave, some hsw on Webster and several on Wethersfield one of which I believe was the Erin you guys were referring to. I opted for Betty who I haven't seen in some time. Very nice bjtc as usual.

GordonFreeman
01-10-05, 22:18
FYI. There are two WSWs who work the south end that wear camo jackets. Stacy is blond and the brunette is Brenda. Stacy is the one that ripped off a couple guys and told one monger she was hiv+. From talking to other girls, the hiv line is just a story she tells after she has the cash to end the date early and get to her next high faster. Doesn't hurt to keep it wrapped with all girls. Brenda is cool, but still watch out for giving her cash while she still has a chance to take off.

JMG
01-11-05, 18:20
Hi all --

Not much going on with the boards lately... Is everyone still at home playing with their Christmas presents?

Thought I'd do a little hunting recently, and called "Amy - Little Schoolgirl" (860) 363-xxxx from the Advocate. Left message for her, and she called right back. Does incall & outcall - chose incall. She had a location at a hotel in the southern part of Hartford. Quoted 1.3 & 1.8 (30 & 60 min.)

Amy claims in her ad that she's 4'11" and 96 lbs. That can't possibly be true. Well, maybe she is about 4'11"... but there's no way in hell she's 96 pounds! More like 120+ I'd say... she had a big butt, saggy, fat stomach large love handles and kinda droopy tits. If she weren't overweight, she'd really be kinda cute -- she has a pretty face and nice hair.

I might have been able to overlook the optimistic description of herself if she had been fun to be with, but she's also truly a bump-on-a-log. Not a good conversationalist at all. The festivities started right away - not even a hint at any foreplay. It was immediately obvious that she wanted me out of there as soon as possible. I think my session lasted about 20 min... Got dressed in silence; she was reclining on the bed watching a soap opera while I cleaned up and got ready to go.

I'd avoid this one. I know I don't plan to return.

Are there any real gems out there? I like them younger (18-25), petite, small factory rack. If anyone has recommendations or digits, I'd be very appreciative.

jmg

Shy Zone Guy
01-29-05, 21:42
Wolf,

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. If thats the Stacy I encountered You are probably better off. Her body is a dissaster covered with track marks, and she has absolutely not natrual lube, (which was the cause of my breakage scare). Too bad there isnt a SW retirement plan, she would definintely be eligable. (another good argument to legalize it, well maybe not).

Gordon,

Thanks for that bit of feed back. I have been away for awhile re-evaluating my priorities in light if my last encouter with Stacy. I have been trying to retire from this game but cant seem to stay just on the bench.

I beleive I did meet Brenda new years week. She didnt rip me off but I wasnt in the mood, I treated her to lunch gave her the standard .2 chatted a bit and warned her to be safe.

FYI. There are two WSWs who work the south end that wear camo jackets. Stacy is blond and the brunette is Brenda. Stacy is the one that ripped off a couple guys and told one monger she was hiv+. From talking to other girls, the hiv line is just a story she tells after she has the cash to end the date early and get to her next high faster. Doesn't hurt to keep it wrapped with all girls. Brenda is cool, but still watch out for giving her cash while she still has a chance to take off.

GordonFreeman
01-31-05, 08:25
I have not been out for a while. I figured all the snow and cold weather kept activities to a minumum. Cruised Hartford quickly last night and only saw one BSW in the Ashly/Huntington area.

A J Bond
02-03-05, 10:12
Two things, this stacy that everyone one is talking about, does she work the NB/Webster area. Reason I am asking is I just met a wsw near my apt who said her name was Satcy. She was kinda not bad looking. Should I stay away or partake?
Also, for those of you that were fans of **********.com for hookups, they just got busted in nyc for promoting. Was all over the new york papers.

Sta safe!

Wanderer
02-06-05, 16:57
I have not been out for a while. I figured all the snow and cold weather kept activities to a minumum. Cruised Hartford quickly last night and only saw one BSW in the Ashly/Huntington area.I'm not too surprised.. HPD has been picking up some of the surveylance of the area.. Especially in the Garden/Sareant area.. (seen a few lurking in driveways of apartments on Ashley as well.. Also quite a few who'd rather pull 'baracuda', than play.

Not too much action down along Broad St. & New Brit. Ave. There used to be quite a few HSW's, BSW's, and WSW's down that area.

One note, I mentioned in a review many moons ago, Look very carefully at some of the Lamp posts.. Especially at the Broad/New Brit. intersections, as well as one in Myrtle St. & Fraiser Pl., You'll see what appears to be a burned out streetlight, but it's too round.. In reality, it's a camera dome, with a directional camera inside.. I think there's another one down near Main St. and Maple Ave. (east of Hart. Hosp.) Don't know if these are used by HPD, or the area hospitalsfor sighting ambulances, or not, but they are there!

A J Bond
02-06-05, 19:00
Well, after finding no one in my neighborhood (NBA/Webster st) for a while, I finnaly met someone hanging around my building. However after she introduced herself, I backed out real fast esp after reading all the negative comments about her, and esp after seeing her wanted poster on the hpd web site. Seems miss Stacey robbed someone in the parking lot of mega foods store on NBA on Wednessday and is now definitly wanted. I hope it was non of my friends here on wsg and you are all safe.

A J Bond
02-08-05, 21:52
Well, I will try posting this again. Maybe a third time will be the charm. I have been very lucky in the area finding talent, untill I met this brunette who hangs in my building. She seemed nice and I almost partook, untill she told me her name, and I immediately backed down. She told me her name was Stacy. I remember reading a lot of negative things about her. I am glad that I did, because the next day i saw her picture on the city of HTFD website. She robbed someone in the parking lot of the megafood store on nba and has a warrant. I am so glad that I chickened out!! Stay Safe!

Stoner
02-09-05, 09:11
I finally was able to make it back on. Gawd I miss this place. Its a fuckin desert out there. ;)

Pennywise
02-09-05, 11:11
Every morning about 6-630 on the way to work i see Jenn the former A girl on walnut St, and on wethersfield ave i see 1 or 2 HSW. Not bad looking, just an FYI.

GordonFreeman
02-20-05, 19:53
860/796-4007, Late 20s, light skinned hispanic girl. Cute. Tries to act GFE, but falls short. Reliable service, no games. $125/half hour. $175/hour. Also works with a few other girls.

I have also seen a few street girls here and there in the usual places. Mainly black and hispanic.

Shakedown
02-23-05, 16:59
I have noticed two women who are always together who I believe are "working" the area. One is a short blond WSW and the other a bit older. The younger one definately gives the "look". I am interested by this but a bit wary as they are always together. Anyone have any info on these two.

I have also noticed a WSW with long straight black hair and fairly young looking who is always wearing sunglasses. Any info on her? I've seen her around Weth and NBA on multiple occasions and the sunglasses are surely her MO.

BTW, nice to see the site up and running again. Hope you fellow mongers help get the info flowing again.

Peace

GordonFreeman
02-28-05, 07:43
Saw a few girls working the north end last night. I did not check the south end. Picked up Kendra. She is a tall, big (not fat), blonde WSW. She is very cool and gets high ratings for a street girl. Bad News: she is going into an inpatient rehab Monday and Sunday was her last night in the profession.

I believe the monger right after me took her for a motel date. If you are out there, how did it go?

GordonFreeman
03-01-05, 23:34
I spoke with a street girl (petite WSW) named Billy Joe tonight. She told me that A) the majority of the girls currently working the south end were just busted in raid on a know drug location. B) there is still a guy out there picking up SWs and robbing them at knife point.

GordonFreeman
03-01-05, 23:39
Stacy was located by HPD and is now in York with $100,000 bond set.

http://www.hartford.gov/police/PR/McNeil%20Stacy%20wanted%20poster.pdf
http://www.ctinmateinfo.state.ct.us/detailsupv.asp?id_inmt_num=223466

Mack Daddy II
03-03-05, 03:23
Gordon -

Kendra is still around I saw her Monday. She couldn't get into the rehab at this time. She is a really sweet lady and a lot of fun. one of the best bj's around

Mack

Wolfman Jack
03-03-05, 08:36
Erin is still around too (long brown hair, skinny, nice natural big boobs). Saw her on Monday night, South end.

Part Timer
03-03-05, 13:08
Out of town monger needs some help. When you guys refer to North end or South end are you refering to a part of Hartford or a particular street?

Thanks

GordonFreeman
03-03-05, 16:47
Out of town monger needs some help. When you guys refer to North end or South end are you refering to a part of Hartford or a particular street?
North - Niles, Garden, Ashley, Edwards, Chestnut
South - Wethersfield, New Britian, Webster, Stonington, Groton, Benton

If you are coming from a far distance, I would not bother. You could drive for hours and find nothing.

Part Timer
03-04-05, 08:28
Thanks Gordon,

I'm working in town for a while and have seen a few on whetersfield and nb. Slim pickins though.

GordonFreeman
03-04-05, 23:12
Do other mongers think there are more girls working the street on weekday nights than Friday or Saturday nights? Or is it just my imagination?

I do not recall her name but the WSW with the long long hair (often in pigtails) is still around. Not sure if sure is working, but I have seen her. Also the Stacy (that gave people problems?) is still around. The Stacy that got locked up for robbery was a different one with a similar description.

Adobe
03-05-05, 00:53
Okay, so we're all in agreement that, as Gordon put it, you can drive for hours and wind up empty-handed. I'm gonna be in the city again real soon for the first time since the days of Alpha, and my last trip through the streets of the north end was pretty discouraging.

So I'm wondering: are there any sure things around Hartford left these days? Any numbers from the Back Room that aren't rip-offs, or even any clubs or dancers where a fella can get his money's worth? (I understand the AMP in Vernon is dependable, but I'm looking for a non-AMP experience.) Is Tubs for Two still as so-so as always? I can't hit Waterbury this trip, so I'm kind of stuck in the north-northeast part of the state.

Any advice for a fellow monger? Feel free to back channel if you'd prefer.

Adobe

GordonFreeman
03-05-05, 08:04
Any advice for a fellow monger? Feel free to back channel if you'd prefer.
Hartford Streets - risky and unreliable.
Asian AMPs - If you do not want to go to Waterbury, there is a nice one in Wallingford that is a little closer. Check the Meriden board.
Tubs - I have not been there in years, but heard it is still overpriced.
The Back Room/Hartford Courant - Here is my tip. I only use incall. I do not want to sit around and have to wait for the girl. I will keep going down the list until I get a real person and not voice mail or pager. Do not block your phone number. Many girls and services will not pick up if they cannot see the number. You should be able to find a girl for $125 (1/2 hour) or $175 (hour). Some might want $150/$200. I did get ripped off once many, many years ago, but I think they are primarily not ripoffs now. The numbers and girls change often, so it is hard to make recommendations.

Stoner
03-05-05, 10:08
So I'm wondering: are there any sure things around Hartford left these days? Any numbers from the Back Room that aren't rip-offs, or even any clubs or dancers where a fella can get his money's worth? (I understand the AMP in Vernon is dependable, but I'm looking for a non-AMP experience.) Is Tubs for Two still as so-so as always? I can't hit Waterbury this trip, so I'm kind of stuck in the north-northeast part of the state.

Adobe

I haven't been there in many months, but the place on Pratt St...is it still viable? I got FS out of the joint, but that was on round 2 visit.

Gordon hit the nail on the backroom & meriden. All in all...both are viable.

Another route is to hit Graigslist.org. (Starts with a C.) Though the erotic area seems dead, if you post a free ad, shit will come out of the wood work. I've gotten plenty from that source in recent months. One ad got 11 responses...I was quite shocked. You have to sift through the BS, but I landed a nice gem or two for steady action and contacts.

Providers do post on there, but they can be pricey. If its worth the coins, imo...go for it.

The days of gorgeous choices at a brick and mortar incall are numbered, me thinks. But some of the ladies are still around. if you picked up any personal contact info, it may still be active.

A J Bond
03-05-05, 12:00
Do you mean Pratt Street Hartford? I live in Hartford and never knew their was a place there now. The only one I knew closed many years ago.

Part Timer
03-07-05, 09:20
Back in October I posted about a blonde sw I picked up on Brown St. named Karen - long blonde hair, nice face and body, great service. She claims she was working the streets part time to pay for cancer meds. I've seen her a few times and got cbj each time. In mid Jan neither one of us had a condom so I got bbbj and immediatley started to worry about hiv. Saw her 2 weeks later and she tells me she had several negative tests over the past year. On friday 3/4 I see her and give her a ride to store, while inside the store I look at some paperwork she leaves on my seat and I found out she is HIV +. Now I'm totally freaking out and will be until I can get tested in April - anyway that's my problem.

Her real name is Tracie. About 5'9", long blonde hair, average build. She wears a maroon coat. She lives at MErcy house on Main St. She claims she only sees a couple of regular guys, but she lied about her status so I'm sure that's not all she lies about. Sounds like she maybe the Kendra that some of you guys recently posted about.
Keep away from her or at least play safe.

GordonFreeman
03-07-05, 18:30
Do you mean Pratt Street Hartford? I live in Hartford and never knew their was a place there now. The only one I knew closed many years ago.
A place did open up on Pratt Street in Hartford last summer/fall. Don't confuse it with the place that was there long long ago. I think the new place is already gone?

Mack Daddy II
03-08-05, 02:17
Part Timer i saw you post and I hope all is well with you in the future.. Just an FYI i am sure this is not Kendra.. Kendra's really name is Kendra and she doesn't live in Hartford. How old is this tracie and and where does she hang out

Part Timer
03-08-05, 08:31
Part Timer i saw you post and I hope all is well with you in the future.. Just an FYI i am sure this is not Kendra.. Kendra's really name is Kendra and she doesn't live in Hartford. How old is this tracie and and where does she hang outTracie is 40yo and I've only seen her on Brown st and very south end of Weathersfield. She lives at Mercy House at begining of Main st.

Shaky Legs
03-09-05, 22:02
Drove thru North end and only saw 1 BSW hanging out on Niles. Wasn't interested in her so, took a drive down South. Picked up Jocelyn, 40ish y/o HSW at the corner of Wethersfield and Wyllis. She was very worried about me being LE so, did some convincing while I drove around a bit to a nice spot and got a decent bbjtc. She wouldn't let me finish in her mouth which wasn't a big deal for me but might be for some of you. May have been she was looking for more $. She was cute, small figured about 5'5 or so. Light colored hair shoulder length she kept tied back. Wore glasses. Tits were quite saggy but, her nipples were nice and big the way I like em. Said she has only been doing the Job for a couple months. Not sure if I believe her on that one but, to each their own I figure. Anyway, standard fee of .20 for bbbj and free roam of her body that I could reach. Bj wasn't great but, got the job done.

Later,

Shaky

GordonFreeman
03-12-05, 07:46
I looped through Hartford the last few nights and basically saw nothing except other mongers driving around.

Mack Daddy II
03-12-05, 12:00
Greetings Fellow Mongers -

Since life on Hartford streets has been pretty dry lately I thought I would give the advocate ads a try. I haven't done so in a month so I said what the heck. I thought I would post my findings . so here they are...

First, I called Stacy whose ad reads 19 y/o 5'5" 108 lbs. She called back (girl on phone had a very sexy voice) quickly and I set an appointment. It wasn't until ten minutes later I realized I called this ad about a month ago and went to the hotel only to find stacy had shrunk to 4' 8" 130.. her hair when from blonde to brown and went from white to hispanic and she told me she was 26 y/o. I guess she thought I wouldn't notice.. I did. I can't stand the bait and switch. so I called her back and canceled the appointment. just a beware with that ad.

Second, I called Cindy who boost of letting you get a nut more than once. Talked to her sounded really cool.. She said she would meet me at a hotel. I got there she didn't. She called to say she was having car trouble and would be there soon.. never showed. I called back to say I had to leave but call so we could reschedule. She never did.. WTF!!! A phone call to say she couldn't get a ride would have been cool.

Third, I called Katie/Kate.. we played phone tag for a bit. We set a time then she called back and asked me to call her later. I did just that i asked about an evening appointment. She then told me should wouldn't be around tonight and to caller her tomorrow!!! WTF!!! who in their right mind ask someone looking to hook up now to call tomorrow... needless to say I didn't call. She made it seem like she was doing me a favor by getting together with me.

While I was dealing with Kate, I got a call back from a one line ad in the advocate online.. forgot what the hell it said, but the girl sounded very stoned on the line and told me about a girl in a hotel on the berlin turnpike near hartford. That always send a red flag with me. most to the time girl on northern portion of the turnpike are just Whethersfield girls who are tired of the stroll and now want $150 f/s when the night before you could get it for .30.. no sale sounded too scary..

The fifth time was the charm. I hooked up with Roxy who works out of Meriden. She's a former bunny ranch girl and has been in adult magazines and done a few porn videos which she showed me. 36 dd nice brown hair about 39 y/oo. She was a really GFE, old school type with the high heels and stockings... I had a very nice one hour of fun. will see again. it was a little more than what i was planning to spend that day 2 bills .

Overall, It really amazes me the lack of consideration most of these ladies give their prosepect clients... but if you a persistant and don't just settle for crap you can get lucky...

Mack

ctjohn
03-12-05, 14:21
Mack,

How do I hook up with Roxy - what ad/agency is she under ?

Thanks

Hizark21
03-12-05, 14:31
Part Timer

Don't worry it's virtually impossible to contract the HIV virus from bj's. Saliva is a poor tramsmission medium and actually helps to kill the virus. There has not been a single confirmed case of HIV infection from bj's.

GordonFreeman
03-12-05, 16:58
How do I hook up with Roxy - what ad/agency is she under
I do not have an advocate in front of me, but it always says something like Stockings, Heels, from Florida, ect. I can vouch for you. She is friends with the "Pretty Women" ad. Only down side was that she was way over-perfumed when I saw her. I think the shower in her hotel room was not working right. Also one nipple is really messed up & out of place. I think it is from a bad boob job.

Wolfman Jack
03-12-05, 18:30
Erin (cute brunette, long hair) was out on Thursday night, close to Buckley. It was funny because I had pulled over in front of my friends house waiting for her to come out (I didn't want to get out of the car, too cold out), and Erin hopped in. I was like "WTF?", she thought I stopped to pick her up. I didn't even see she was around, it was like she appeared out of nowhere. I told her that I was picking up a friend, we both laughed, and she was on her way. Of course, when I'm actually going to be out looking for her next time, I'll drive around for 2 hours and the only thing I'll see is tumbleweed rolling down the street.

Shy Zone Guy
03-14-05, 01:02
MacDaddy,

I has a similar experience today. I went through my regular's list nad about 10 ads from the back room, with no success. I did speak to Cindy, when I reached her she said she had just picked up a new car and was driving it home, call back in 1 hour when she would be available. I called back only got voice mail. Had similar results with all the other adds. So I spent the afternoon wasting gas the driving home.

It seems the universe is forcing me to keep my latest vow of abstenance.

GordonFreeman
03-15-05, 00:18
I spoke with Elizabeth tonight. She is a HSW (30ish) that works the Groton/Stonington area. She says that despite a lot of guys driving around they seem to scared of LE to stop. I also saw a WSW, but not sure whom it was.

Shakedown
03-15-05, 09:58
Last Friday I stopped and picked up Erin. I had seen her many times walking the streets of South Hartford and I have read some posts about her as well so I thought it would be worth while especially as pickin's have been slim of late. I must say I was truely disappointed. Now, I do understand the lifestyle of these girls and life at times can be pretty grim but I have yet to meet a SW with such a pesimistic gloomy outlook. She was nice enough but a complete bummer conversationly. But I looked past this as I didn't pick her up for good conversation. We went to a quiet stop to get down to business. She proceded with a very uninspired BBJ. When it came to the point of me finishing, she sat up and simply gave me two quick hand pulls sending my stuff all over the place. She sat back and said okay lets go. I was a complete mess. I cleaned up as best as possible and as quick as possible and dropped her off heading home completely disappointed. I will definately never pick her up again.

Pennywise
03-16-05, 07:38
Leaving work yesterday,Walnut st 4:30 pm...former A girl Jennifer was patrolling the streets. 6:30 am this morning there was1 HSW and the skinny girl with long dark hair on Wethersfield ave.

Jenny Jones
03-17-05, 00:35
My oh my, time to reflect. I learned that Christina of Hartford fame was busted and doing 3 and 1/2 years in the pokey. She couldn't shake that monkey off her back and it seems she got caught up in a sting targeting the Berlin turnpike.

I was a big Alpha guy. Layla was my fav. Anyone have any idea what happened to her, or Stephanie?

Kayla is out of the loop for a while so I am basically out of luck. I would really appreciate some "insider" tips. I'm looking for a hot young cutie, not too expensive and fun, fun, fun. Of course, aren't we all.

GordonFreeman
03-17-05, 17:58
I noticed a 4-Rent sign at Alpha. Anyone want to start up a business there?

GordonFreeman
03-18-05, 16:56
I'm looking for a hot young cutie, not too expensive and fun, fun, fun. Of course, aren't we all.
I posted some info about Billy Joe (WSW) a while back. She is still out working the south end (try Chinese Food place). She is young (23) and cute. She is very, very skinny if you like that. If you spring for a short stay motel, she will shower and clean herself up nice fore you. Never asked for a specific amount, I would just give her some cash and she would put it in her pocket.

Mighty Spearsman
03-18-05, 18:36
Noticed a short article in today's (March 18th) Hartford Courant that the Hartford police had busted 9 hookers on Wednesday. Recognized a couple of names from past busts, including a 47-year-old woman named Stacey.

Evidently no guys were busted - just the ladies. The streets are bound to be quiet tonight!

A J Bond
03-19-05, 00:22
Yes I noticed the article in the courant also and unfortunatly noticed that the former "A" girl Jen was one of the ones arrested. She has had no luck lately.
for Jenny Jones, Last I knew Layla and Stephanie both went back to Boston, who knows where they are now. Stephanie was one of my favorites also.

Wolfman Jack
03-19-05, 19:36
They posted the names and ages of those arrested in the Courant on Thursday. I noticed that there was an 18 and a 19 year old in there. Where are they when I'm out cruising around? ;)

Nutbuster5
03-19-05, 20:11
Picked up a nice looking, petite P.R sw on Walnut this afternoon named China. She gave great head for a Jackson. On my way home I saw Jennifer walking down Ashley. Wish I would have driven around a little more and had seen her. She did not look high and actually looked good, if you overlook her acne. I definatelly would have picked her up instead, but China was good and worth it.

Mack Daddy II
03-20-05, 12:41
I don't think those bust really stuck.. Jen is back out already and the teen from Vermont i believe is Foxy... and she was around on Saturday..

Big Mac Daddy
03-21-05, 00:19
No. They get out on a "promise to appear" that night or the next day.

I don't think those bust really stuck.. Jen is back out already and the teen from Vermont i believe is Foxy... and she was around on Saturday..

Wanderer
03-21-05, 18:49
Feeling a lot horny, and lack of cash, I decided to risk a SW in Hartford's north-west end early in the AM. (roughly around 3.. Hey, I'm a weekend night owl, go figure?) Hot zone hours are usually 2-2.5Am, and the competition (both mongers, & girls) gets pretty heavy, and sometimes UGLY! Usually, the clientel here ranges from dark BSW, to light BSW, to HSW, and the occasional WSW. Some excellent, some total baraccuda! Tonight, proved there is an Excellent girl out there! I was swinging around the "Chippy's Insurance" area, when I saw one BSW, with a pleated, black plaid mini skirt, hair in a bun, and glasses. Like a schoolgirl addict's dream! I had to have her! But, 1st time I saw her, she was picked-up by another monger.. So, I went around a few more times, before heading down to the south & eastern sections.. Very little pickings! So, back to the north-west. Heading down Ashley, my dream girl was walking the same direction, but on the other side.. NUTS! So, across and up along side "Chippy's", to do a U-turn. I could see her still, walking down the other way now but I couldn't stop, with another car right on my tail. So.. I looped the block, and there she was! I pulled over, and hit the door lock button. She walked over, and got in. At a distance, I would've given her a 8, but she dropped to a 7. Not a raving beauty, a little oversized, and looked a lot older. guestimated, late 30's, possibly early 40's. We exchanged our pleasentries (You're not a cop, Right? no, You're not a cop, Right? no.) I offered .60 w/my own condom. She liked the idea, and said we could go to her place.. in East Hartford, off the main st. Now, at 1st, I remember someone getting a baraccuda out on Burnside, so I got a little leary. I told her my name, and she said her name was Passion. She was going on about how she had gone to the St. Patties day parade, but had spent all her money on her granddaughter, (Yep. Early 40's.) how her daughter had gotten addicted to crack, became a lesbian, etc. Well, we shot across on I-84, but she had me take the Silver La. exit.. Hmm.. we backtracked to one side road, and down to the end, almost to the Renschler field gate, then back towards main. She lives in a 3-story boarding house on the 2nd floor. so we go up a steep set of stairs. 1st door unlocked.. inside, to a 4-way hallway where 3 more doors are bolted. Oh-Yikes!!! What did I get myself into? She unlocked one door, and inside was a small bedroom that almost looked like a closet by my normal standards. On one dresser, was a TV set, and a VCR. She turned on the TV, and started a tape playing. 2 girls, one guy. She excused herself to the bathroom, and said to get comfortable. I stripped down and waited on the bed. She came back, and stripped down herself. yet another drop from a 7 to 6 now. Still, relatively attractive. As the two girls on the tape got into a 69, she layed down next to me. Now, I'm not the greatest lover, but she allowed me to massage her clit, while sucking on her nipple. From her reactions, I knew I still had my skills. She shuddered, all the time, moaning 'oh yeah baby.. yes... yess..ohhh-so-goood...yeeeaahh..' She let her hands roam too.. pinching my nipples, from time to time, giving a HJ, then I felt her get super wet. Oh-Yes, Still the master! She arched up, kissing me on the back of the shoulder, while I still continued to suckle. she fell back on the bed, moaning, shuddering, then she really got into the HJ!. I figured this was as good a time to slip in old johnson, before her hands had me blasting right there. On went the condom, and I continued to play with her clit. She was ready too! not tight, but definately hot after she had been outside in the cold. I don't think I lasted too many strokes, but it was enough for both of us. A definate GFE, from a SW no less! As we got dressed, she said she liked white men more than black. She asked me to give her a lift to one of the streets off Albany. Now this freaked me! I know the area, and it's a high drug dealing zone! I guess she gave part of the money to her daughter, then came back, telling the dealers to leave me alone. Then back to another street, down to an old apartment building off High.

A definate 8 experience, and her name fits her reactions! She said come on back, right to her house. I definately will, should the mood hit me. Passion is definately passionate!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost.

GordonFreeman
03-22-05, 17:18
I may have mentioned this before, but it happened to me again. If you use any of the ads in the back of the Advocate make sure you bring your own condoms. Not that any of these are prostitutes, but just in case one thing leads to another. Many girls will show up without condoms. One girl told me it is because if the client is a cop, not having condoms proves that they were there just for a back rub and companionship. For whatever reason just bring one yourself. I have been bringing my own for a long time anyway since I need the x-large ones. Even if you are married, it does not hurt to pick up a pack that you leave with the provider or just toss.

Big Mac Daddy
03-24-05, 23:17
or rather lack of service.

See "Kimber" in the Advocate for Htfd & W. MA.

Nice body but NO K, bbbj, nor daty for $$1/2.

JMG
03-26-05, 17:45
Thanks for the tip Big Mac... I was considering giving Kimber a call. Thanks for saving me the $$ and the bad experience.

Another Advocate question... anybody here ever been with Daniella, who advertises there as well? Looks like she could be cute from her written description. I also noticed that in this week's ad (unlike previous ads) she has the word "hiring" at the end. I was hoping she was independent, but looks like a service now. Anyone have any intel? What's the scoop?

jmg

gintsfan
03-28-05, 15:44
I'm kind of new at this. I tried the Advocate a couple of times with mixed results. I see talk of the "Back Room" in the Hartford Courant. What's that and how do I find it?

Mighty Spearsman
03-29-05, 13:53
I'm kind of new at this. I tried the Advocate a couple of times with mixed results. I see talk of the "Back Room" in the Hartford Courant. What's that and how do I find it?

Using your Internet browser, first type www. then type the-back-room then type .com

That will give you the web site for the "Back Room" which includes ads that have already appeared in the Advocate, plus other ads that never appear in the paper.

I'm happy to recommend "Sara Kate" who is a mid-30s thin white female. She is not a good choice for someone who wants big tits or a big ass, but she's a nice person and will provide good service. PM me for more details if you wish.

JMG
03-29-05, 14:41
Gintsfan --

To my knowledge, the Back Room is the erotic ad section of the Advocate. It's also duplicated on the web at www.the-back-room.com

If there's another "Back Room" I'd love to hear about it.

jmg

Stoner
03-30-05, 01:04
Gents...word of caution for all. The Advocates (Specifically Hartford) have been hit by stings the past 2 weeks.

Therefore, be careful of of the inevitable reverse sting. Thats when they seize her phone and start answering her calls.

Obviously meeting is not illegal...meeting in a hotel is not illegal. Know the drill. And for whatever reason, don't say shit about what you want and for how much.

As always...keep your mouth shut at all times.

It helps if folks can vouch personally for someone. You know...word of mouth, so to speak. ;)

JMG
03-30-05, 12:38
Thanks for the tip, Stoner. Things have changed out there, and it's an interesting environment these days. Be safe, everyone!

jmg

The Advocates (Specifically Hartford) have been hit by stings the past 2 weeks.

Therefore, be careful of of the inevitable reverse sting. Thats when they seize her phone and start answering her calls.

GordonFreeman
04-04-05, 21:56
Several SWs on Ashley. Didn't notice anything else as I took a spin around our capital.

Wolfman Jack
04-05-05, 20:31
You'd think with the warmer weather lately the pickings wouldn't be so slim.

Stoner
04-05-05, 20:50
New net girl in the area. Well...sort of. She was advocate before.

I think her name is Sweetheart?

In the hopes of getting some info out there again, I figue I'd start showing my hand, in pokerspeak. Definitely with the crap going on these days, it seemed worth sharing.

Met this lady via a website. The website was set up my a monger. Probably one of you boys, I'm sure. :)

We hit a local spot motel and had a good time. She's mature (early 40's), personable, and pleasant. Shes just shy of bbw...which is not my type at all. HUGE cans (48DDD)...all natural, with decent size areola if memory serves me correctly. She has more pics on her site that show off her legs. Not bad at all.

But I must say...in all my years, she gave the best head I've ever had in recent memory. Thats probably why I'm postin' about it, in all honesty. Slow, sensual, sloppy, lots of tongue...slurpy and deep throated the entire black snake. What a damned treat. Again, the best I've had in a while, no shill. On top of that, she truly enjoys it! It was a damned pleasure to meet her and will return for that alone.

She a bit of a talker though. (Aren't they all?)

I think she advertises for $$.50. I won't tell you to negotiate cause its tacky, but there are ways of negotiating someone down with out the other realizing they are doing so. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.

She's east of the river.

FS was available, but she was literally too tight for me. You know I damned well tried. She winced like hell from the assault, but smiled through it all! Literally speaking, I just couldn't get it in..I'm too big. Damn. So i won't comment on it other than that. That was a huge disappointment, folks. Hope others fair well in that department. Bring some lube...I forgot the astroglide.

So...I introduced her to russian and gave a pearl necklace and some moustache. ;) She grabbed the meat and slurped me up clean, like a good girl. A pleasant surprise that I don't normally indulge, but enjoyed none the less.

PM if you want website. Until her site hits public somewhere, I'll not throw it to the dogs of war just yet. If I know of you long enough, I'll share it...I promise.

GordonFreeman
04-06-05, 16:32
I saw Erin working in her usual area this afternoon. She has a phone number and she will give it out if you see her once. I asked if I could give it to a couple buddies and she said that would not be cool.

Wanderer
04-06-05, 20:07
Several SWs on Ashley. Didn't notice anything else as I took a spin around our capital.Yeah, that's where I found Passion few weeks back. Like I said, the competition there can be pretty ugly! Been ripped off too many times there too!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Rich Raunchey
04-08-05, 05:52
Anybody out there know of any cheap motels in and around Hartford?

Bar Guy
04-11-05, 06:09
In her add it says she is a ALL NATURAL 40DDD. Does anyone know what the rest of her looks like?

Wolfman Jack
04-11-05, 16:59
Took a stroll around Weth. Ave at lunchtime, nothing much except a HSW that looked to be in her 30's w/glasses, a 2 at best.

Stoner
04-11-05, 20:25
In her add it says she is a ALL NATURAL 40DDD. Does anyone know what the rest of her looks like?

Natural big breasts don't come in small packages and size 2 shoes, friend. Nice person all around, though. I've never left disappointed, but...I'm so huge of a breast fan, that other things don't phase me much.

She has incall and is discrete.

aguy4agirl
04-15-05, 16:20
I had seen this girl that used to advertise in the Advocate several years back (then known as Raven). I recently found this web site www.sweetkitty4u.com, and it looks like her. From what I remember, she was good and enjoyed her work.

Anyone else remember her?

HummerKing
04-16-05, 03:47
Just a heads up, I called the an ad from the Advocate web site for outcall and was ripped off. I have had decent luck with these ads in the past, at least no major problems except for bad descriptions.

So, I called this ad 'NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRLS A Variety of Hot Young Ladies to pamper you. Satisfaction Guaranteed! 203-621-8405 HIRING' and the guy, Kyle I believe he said his name was. He was very nice and told me he had a nice blonde that was 24 and that she could be at my place in 30mins for $225. Sounded great. I have a little apartment that I use for such occasions and had her come there. She was only about 5 mins late and was about 5'6", 125lbs, curly blonde hair a little past shoulder length, a small nose piercing, and very cute. She was very nice and had a cute personality. She counted and took the money, then called in. All very standard, she then sat and talked, flirted and rubbed on me a little. We had started getting a little comfortable and she asked to use the bathroom, very normal. All of the sudden I heard a car tear out of my driveway. She must have wiggled out of the little ass bathroom window and took off. I called the service back in case this was just her acting alone and not the service. He told me not to worry that she had to run to the store to grab something that he couldn't say over the phone and to keep an eye out my window because she'd be back in 5-10mins. Yeah, okay. What an ass hole. I think being patronized pissed me off more than getting robbed.

So, whatever you do DO NOT call this service and watch out for that girl. I think she called herself Nicky. Here is the other number that I got on my caller ID from the dispatch guy 860-680-3775. Hopefully this helps you guys out from getting burned. This happened to me in the New Haven area, but I am going to post this in the surrounding area boards also.

Happy and Safe Hunting!

HK

Glowbal
04-16-05, 12:07
Here is a lady that aims to please, she is very great person, with talent and personality, Her looks are at least a 7. great BBJ, she loves it all except anal. Very articulate and classy and the contribution will also please, call her cell phone [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Ask for strawberry so she'll know your calling form this site. You can go to her or she will come to you. you will not be disapointed, just treat her right.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Mighty Spearsman
04-20-05, 09:57
Here is a lady that aims to please, she is very great person, with talent and personality, Her looks are at least a 7. great BBJ, she loves it all except anal. Very articulate and classy and the contribution will also please, call her cell phone [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Ask for strawberry so she'll know your calling form this site. You can go to her or she will come to you. you will not be disapointed, just treat her right.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!
Frankly, I'm suspicious of this post. It comes from someone who is a first-time poster and sounds too good to be true. Caveat emptor (buyer beware)!

At the very least, I feel that Jackson should move this post to the Advertisements section.

JMG
04-23-05, 14:17
I had the pleasure recently of spending some time with Daniella who advertises in the Advocate. In her ad she claims to be 21, 5'3", 112, B breasts and goregeous -- and I can verify that it's all true (ok... maybe her breasts are a large "A", but to me that's a bonus -- I have a thing for small, perky tits :)

Now for what she doesn't put in the ad: She's hispanic, with long highlighted hair, full lips, beautiful hazel eyes, and a petite and fabulous ass (not really j-lo, for you booty lovers, more gymnast or skater butt) that won't quit. She doesn't shave below (bummer) but it's not completely out of hand down there. If you're into the idea of a petite, educated, latina co-ed, she's absolutely stunningly beautiful!

She offers outcall and incall near Hartford. 2.0 / Hr. All activities with protection.

The experience:
Overall, about a 7., largely from her looks. Not GFE really, more down to business, but she made attempts to seem like she was into it. Not a great conversationalist. Some teeth on the CBJ (maybe I'm just too big, hahaha... ok, probably not). FS, nice tight fit. Did NOT stay the full hour -- once the main event was over it was time to go. I suppose I could have pressed the issue, but we didn't really have much to talk about.

In summary -- I might sample again... would like to see if a repeat customer gets better treatment. And maybe a different day would yield different results. In general though, thumbs up!

GordonFreeman
04-25-05, 20:23
This is an unusual request but I will throw it out. About a month ago I used a service from the advocate that used the phone number 995-1868 and was quite pleased with the service. The number is now "not accepting incoming calls". Anyone know if this service is still active and what number they are using. You can pm me if you do not want to post.

Gordon

Stoner
04-26-05, 08:08
There were a number of escorts that got flagged for stings about a month ago. The stings were unusuccessful for the most part according to all accounts. But they did put the fear of Jesus is a few. Some close calls all over the place.

Several "agencies" and independents have gone ghost or underground with regulars as you probably guessed. I know of two personally who went to Florida for a month. :) I'm jealous.

Good luck, Gordon.

Glowbal
04-26-05, 11:45
Dear Mr. Spearman,

Sorry that you are so paraniod. I have been watching or lurking for a long time at the old WSG as Nutmegger 56. I have read your post before and you are a nervous type, but I do agree that it is better to be safe then sorry. The ladies that are normally talked about on this site are generally unreliable to say the lest. I tried to help out a lady that I've known for several years that is sophisticed, gives dynamite service and asks for little except civil treatment and less money then she is worth. She is a little unreliable at times but she needed financial help that I wasn't in the postion to help with, plus she wants to develope more relationships, I've been out of town on business and I come back to read this, I am very disappointed. Dosen't matter as she has changed her number. When theres a new one I let you know. Hope your over the shakes by then.

Mighty Spearsman
04-27-05, 14:13
Dear Mr. Spearsman,

Sorry that you are so paraniod. I have been watching or lurking for a long time at the old WSG as Nutmegger 56. I have read your post before and you are a nervous type, but I do agree that it is better to be safe then sorry. The ladies that are normally talked about on this site are generally unreliable to say the lest. I tried to help out a lady that I've known for several years that is sophisticed, gives dynamite service and asks for little except civil treatment and less money then she is worth. She is a little unreliable at times but she needed financial help that I wasn't in the postion to help with, plus she wants to develope more relationships, I've been out of town on business and I come back to read this, I am very disappointed. Dosen't matter as she has changed her number. When there's a new one, I'll let you know. Hope your over the shakes by then.
Nothing wrong with being a little cautious these days, especially after reading Stoner's recent posts about the escorts who got tagged for stings! Also, when something looks to be too good to be true, then it usually isn't true.

Too bad you didn't identify yourself as Nutmegger56 in your earlier post - that would have made me and others less paranoid.

Assuming that "Strawberry" is legitimate, then yes I'd love to receive her new phone number when it becomes available. Please PM me with it.

CT Boobman
04-27-05, 20:29
1. Gordon, that message you received "not accepting incoming calls," is a message that T-Mobile broadcasts if you attempt to call a cell phone that is temporarily shut off due to late payment.

2. IMHO, Mr. Spearsman is not the "nervous type." I think he is the "smart type" especially considering his years of insightful experience.

3. Glowbal, please don't be dissapointed with us. To date, we still do not have any actionable info from your post, just a heartwarming story. So until we get an opportunity to sample we cannot really come to any opinion about your friend.

JMG
05-01-05, 20:54
Once the sun came out this afternoon, I felt like going for a drive to see who might be out and about. Came across Billy Jo at the corner of Wethersfield and Wyllis.

I pulled over and she hopped in and did the cop test thing as we drove off... She was hanging out with a crazy older black woman who was making way too much of a scene for my liking.

She's a very nice girl, friendly and chatty. She wanted to stop and see her dealer prior to conducting our business -- no go on my end, but she was a good sport about it. It's too bad she's screwed up her life with H. She's cute and bright and very personable -- she'd do just fine if she were able to pull her act together.

Here are the stats: Billy Jo is white, natural blonde hair, big blue eyes. Long curly hair, pulled up. Very thin, with tiny "A" breasts. Freshly shaved kitten. Just my type. Negotiated CBJ & CFS for .5. Tipped her .1 just because I was feeling charitable. Nice performance all around. Would see again.

Interesting side note: She said she'd been in Springfield recently, and that things were "hot" up there with regard to LE (but we all know that). She was picked up by a guy who turned out to be an undercover officer... but it seems all he wanted was a BJ! (to his credit, she told me he paid her for it, fair and square).

Wolfman Jack
05-06-05, 18:08
Yeah, not really "Hartford", but close enough. Stopped in there for lunch today. 3 dancers, brunette with straight brown hair, cute blonde with pink streaks in her hair, and an older blonde, looked to be pushing 40. The bartender was probably the cutest one in the bar, and she looked a little older too. Probably 7 guys in the whole place, and 5 looked to have some connection with the place. Stayed 45 minutes, didn't even bother going to the stage. I won't be back.

GordonFreeman
05-08-05, 13:15
While I do not want to give to much info to our friend at the Courant and HPD, I have some good luck the past couple weeks with several different WSWs: Erin, Bobby Joe, and Sara.

halandsal
05-15-05, 12:16
Anyone has any experiences from Sunshine in Hartford? She advertises on Advocate but second time I called, another girls asked. Met Sunshine in March. She has an incall in her apt. in Hartford in the vicinity of Gold Club. Somewhat an older SW but the service was decent.

Does anyone know if she is still around or another girl is advertising with her name.

JMG
05-15-05, 18:50
Spent a bit of time in Hartford's south end this afternoon... LE presence was very high. Seemed to be kind of a spring cleaning thing going on out there... opted to just head out of town, try again another day.

GordonFreeman
05-16-05, 15:45
Another agency mia? I have used this service many times before. Now they do not seem to be picking up the phone. Severals ads and numbers: 860-282-4553, 860-882-6994, and 860-462-5900.

Also used a agency run by a women named Amber. (860)762-0026. Picked a short 5'0" blonde white girl. A little chunky but cute. Had that getto look to her. I do not recommend her. Forgot her name. She had more rules than an Alpha Baston girl. You get basic fs, but don't expect much more. Actually told me it was $25 extra for daty. Ya right.

Gordon

Wanderer
05-16-05, 18:48
Spent a bit of time in Hartford's south end this afternoon... LE presence was very high. Seemed to be kind of a spring cleaning thing going on out there... opted to just head out of town, try again another day.Yeah, I made the mistake of being in the south end, and guess who got pulled over? Their reason, saying there had been a report of a drive-by-shooting, from a car IDENTICAL to mine. Give me a break?!?!? Heard report on their radio they pulled over someone else who fit the description further up. (saw him as I was driving by.. Poor guy looked lost! Even put him in the cruiser.) didn't pull me out of my car, just asked for license, reg, waited a few minutes, then they let me go. Even the other car was not the same, just same color.

Oh-well. Given as my car, and description are on their info, I better avoid Hartford for awhile. Blasted gangs! they ruin all the fun!

Pennywise
05-17-05, 07:05
So far for the past 3 mornings. 6:30 am. Walnut st near the Bar. WSW with long brown hair. Face looks cute. Definatly get "the look" anyone know her? Is she clean?

Mighty Spearsman
05-17-05, 12:46
Yeah, I made the mistake of being in the south end, and guess who got pulled over? Their reason, saying there had been a report of a drive-by-shooting, from a car IDENTICAL to mine. Give me a break?!?!? Heard report on their radio they pulled over someone else who fit the description further up. (saw him as I was driving by.. Poor guy looked lost! Even put him in the cruiser.) didn't pull me out of my car, just asked for license, reg, waited a few minutes, then they let me go. Even the other car was not the same, just same color.

Oh-well. Given as my car, and description are on their info, I better avoid Hartford for awhile. Blasted gangs! they ruin all the fun!

Sorry to read what happened to you. If it's any consolation, I've been pulled over by the cops twice on similarly-phony pretenses. Ironically, both times I was in Hartford for legitimate reasons and was NOT mongering.

Once they claimed that my car fit the description of a car they were looking for (except mine was a blue Japanese car, and they were looking for a blue Chevy), second time they claimed that it looked as if I was not wearing my seat belt (I was, just that it's obviously hard to see a seat belt at night). The second time, I was also grilled as to why I was driving in Hartford, and they seemed disappointed when I produced a ticket stub from Trinity College's cinema and said that I was driving home after seeing a movie (which was true).

Both times I was let go after having my license and registration checked and receiving a lecture about how I shouldn't be driving in Hartford (curious to hear what Eddie Perez and Hartford's Chamber of Commerce think of that). But I now go to Hartford much less frequently than in the past - I even have stopped going to Trinity's cinema!

Considering some of the recent news about Hartford's police shooting into cars, etc., maybe it is wiser to stay out of "Dodge City" after all.

Stoner
05-18-05, 10:06
The streets of Hartford are a mean place. A grown man can get shot up completely over a percieved misunderstanding, or looking at some one the wrong way.

And thats just when you're dealing with the cops! I've met more personable members of the Latin Kings and 20 Love than I do those jokers.

Be on your guard at all times, and when approached by a cop, keep your hands visible at all times.

That tip will save your life folks. These cops are jittery and they are nervous with recent breakdown between the people and the cops.

Welcome to yet another hot summer in the city.

Garthy
05-18-05, 20:34
I got GREAT service from Bobby Jo -- (I see the post from JMG). See my post in the Springfield section for more details. Strange, I thought she told me her name was "Bobby Jo." Her hair is red now. She was really hot but extraordinarily thin. I would love to do her again, but only if I find her in Springfield. That Wethersfield area is just too out-of-control for me. I think I'll stick around my neck of the woods.

GordonFreeman
05-19-05, 21:58
Another agency mia? I have used this service many times before. Now they do not seem to be picking up the phone. Severals ads and numbers: 860-282-4553, 860-882-6994, and 860-462-5900.
I was mistaken about this service. It is still around. They just are not good about picking up messages, ect.

JMG
05-20-05, 10:49
Hi Everyone --

I apologize if I got Bobby Jo's / Billy Jo's name wrong in my previous report. I could have sworn she said Billy Jo as we were introducing ourselves. Sounds like the same girl tho -- cute and very thin. Thanks for the tip on her new hair color...

I guess this gives me a reason to look for her again to confirm her name. Yep, that's me: Always out there looking to keep the info on this board accurate. The stuff I do for you guys ;)

jmg

Garthy
05-20-05, 20:19
If you run across her, get some digits for me. I would like to play her bony ribs like a zylophone again.

GordonFreeman
05-22-05, 22:27
Plenty of girls out working tonight. The usual spots.

Mighty Spearsman
05-23-05, 17:06
There was an article in the Hartford Courant, Saturday, May 21, about Alpha. Seems that the woman who managed the place for a few months (not Tricia the owner) was convicted and sentenced. Supposedly Tricia will be going on trial later this year, if I remember correctly.

The article also contained the usual drivel about thousands of men having sex with prostitutes, etc. I'm just curious - exactly how do they know that? The few times that I went to the Alpha, it was only to play pool, have a free Sprite and relax. And I'm sure that that's true of everyone else here on USA SG - as we all know, everything written here is pure fiction anyway :)

GordonFreeman
05-23-05, 19:32
...The few times that I went to the Alpha, it was only to play pool, have a free Sprite and relax...
That's weird. I went there to have sex with prostitutes.

GordonFreeman
05-26-05, 07:19
I saw this on craigs list. Does this girl really expect to get $400/hour?

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/75304229.html

Mighty Spearsman
05-26-05, 11:37

I took a look - fairly cute, but more like $40 an hour than $400.

Chuckled when I read that she's willing to do outcall to "all parts of Hartford." If that's true, then she's very brave.

Pervboy
05-27-05, 11:46
For 400 she better wash my car and clean my house.

Greetings,

The USASexGuide Forum has a new section titled "CraigsList Reviews" specifically to monitor the performance of Craigslist advertisers.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wanderer
05-27-05, 16:49
I took a look - fairly cute, but more like $40 an hour than $400.

Chuckled when I read that she's willing to do outcall to "all parts of Hartford." If that's true, then she's very brave.Or, Expects us to be incredibly Stupid. Yikes! That's an entire week's pay for me! Also, she's too small, She'd hurt me! LOL!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

PsyberZombie
05-28-05, 07:24
Another AMP bites the dust =

http://www.wtnh.com/global/story.asp?s=3403546

Wanderer
05-29-05, 21:55
Another AMP bites the dust =

http://www.wtnh.com/global/story.asp?s=3403546

@$$#%$#$%#$%#$!!!! In a way, I'm glad I didn't go to Osaka. But it still sucks that yet another place has been closed by the 'Moral Majority' types.

Mighty Spearsman
05-31-05, 13:01

By the way, I just clicked on this link again and received the following message:

"This posting has been removed by Craigslist community."

JMG
05-31-05, 15:56
I've heard thru the grapevine that one of the big problems the girls have as advertisers on CL is that other escorts will continuously flag their ads in an effort to reduce the competition. It's a kitty eat kitty world out there... :)

jmg

By the way, I just clicked on this link again and received the following message:

"This posting has been removed by Craigslist community."

Addicted CT
06-02-05, 21:58
Found a HSW who called herself Pocahontas on Wethersfield. Very obviously gave me the look. Late 20's/early 30's, tall, long curly black hair, decent body and face. GREAT attitude; very friendly and not strung out. Brought me to a nice quiet area for BBBJ- .2. Didn't want me to finish in her mouth, but that doesn't bother me. Would absolutely look for her again.

GordonFreeman
06-04-05, 06:59
Found a HSW who called herself Pocahontas on Wethersfield....
I did her a few months ago. Haven't seen her arond since. Good to know she is still out there. Gave me the same story about no cim that she usually does sex and no bj. I said no problem since I would be using a condom. She ended up gaging and having to stop every ten seconds. I finally just removed the condom and having her finish with a hj. She got pissed and grossed out when I came all over the hand.

Shy Zone Guy
06-05-05, 02:14
I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with work and had been trying to actually quit mongering. 2 months ago I started hanging out with a girl from the advocate and started practicing abstainance. Stoner had warned me that she was fast and not ready to settle down. I gave her the benefit of a doubt but ultimately things were just as Stoner had said. I felt like a chump and would have gotten really burned if I had not been forewarned and held back a bit. THANKS STONER.

now onto the good stuff...

Wednesday morning around 4:30 I drove through Hartford. Saw nothing on the southend, well not true. I saw a few 1's and over the hills 2's but nothing worth stopping for.

On the northend I picked up a Hsw on ashley, can't remember her first name I think it was Paula (or sounded like p-something), I remember her last name but cant repeat it here. She was wearing a dark jogging suit with white stripes. I guess she was 5'6" around 150lbs, b cups, 38-34-38 with a nice round hispanic ass, with dark wavy shoulderlength hair. After the initial 'greeting' as we drove she talked abit about her self, was overly proud that she had been clean for over 1 month( big red flag). I gave her .4 for everything. On the way to her place I noticed 2 other even more attractive BSW & Hsws, oh well bird in the hand...

When we got to her place we had to sneak in because her mother was sleeping. We sat on the couch but there was barely any room to sit down, the place was a wreck. She asked if I wanted either bj or sex when I asked for both she complained, so I gave her a mag for cbj.

It was dark and she gave a very good bj but 30 seconds into it I noticed it felt so good becaue it was a bbbj not cbj. I stoped her to put on the mag but she complained about time. So switched to straight sex, she wanted to do doggie but there was no room for me to stand so I cleared the couch for mish. She complained some more but I no longer cared. She didnt want to get fully undressed, so bunching her sweat pants and panties around her ankles I held her feet above her head and went to town. I was very pleasantly supprised that she was amazingly tight. I did not hold back as I would do normally but she took it well not wanting to wake the household. I finished quickly (for me lol) after a few minutes and asked how much for seconds but her mother had awoken and was moving around her room. I quickly dressed and she rushed me out but not before giving me her phone number.

Now If only I could remember her name. lol.

As I made my way out of the area, noticed a lady(wsw) standing at the bus stop on Garden (or was it Edwards). I pulled up past the bus stop asked if she was waiting for the bus, she said no she was working. Told her to getin and I would give he a ride to work. She did. She went by kathy, was dressed like a nurse but said she was just wearing her roomates top, and was a lot skinnier than I am used to. We agreed on she asked for .70 for full service. I offered .40 she took it. She showed me a cool remote spot and we did cbj, cfs in mish, doggie, and finished in flat doggie in backseat.

She commented on my size, being big for her, but she enjoyed herself (yeah yeah yeah, I've heard that before). And being too tired to try anything else. I got kathy's number before dropping her off `5:30a. When she got out I laughed to myself because even though she was walking noticably stiffer than she was before, she still walk across the street and got into another car. was that one of you guys?

Kathy was much more friendly and relaxed than 'paula' was and got into pumping to match me, but didnt have the muscle control or tightness. Overall I would still rate the kathy a 6/10 to paula's 5/10.

If anyone recognizes Paula's description let me know what her name is. I called got her mother and determined her name isnt Paula. lol.

A J Bond
06-06-05, 21:25
Well, it just came on the news. The owner of the infamous "A" club just got three years in Federal Prison. She also had to forfeit $350,000.00 and three years probation. Now lets see what happens to the other owner and the other manager.

They should just legalize this hobby.

Whisper2000
06-06-05, 21:28
http://www.xmenuads.com/femaleconnS.htm

The Novice
06-08-05, 02:36

Porslyn has been around for a while. She used to dance at Kahoots in Vernon and EB. Always seemed a little stuck up for my taste, and her LD was fairly bland by EB standards. Maybe I was not offering her enough!

TN

SpankysMojo
06-08-05, 11:09
Porslyn has been around for a while. She used to dance at Kahoots in Vernon and EB. Always seemed a little stuck up for my taste, and her LD was fairly bland by EB standards. Maybe I was not offering her enough!

TNI had first met her at Kahoots and the first time I asked for take out she was real nervous. She said she needed to see me around more often to trust me. So I showed up a few more times and she finally gave me her number which worked. We talked quite a bit but she was reluctant to meet. She seemed jealous that I was hooking up with another hot Brazilian who was there all the time who asked me to call her Dee since I couldn't pronounce her name. Dee is long gone now. I think Porslyn wanted to impress me. This was about 14 months ago at Kahoots: Back Row, literally unbuttoned my shirt bit and licked my nipples, and pulled me right out with no worries of the busy atmosphere. Went right down deeply without asking and finished with a spill on her hand and a huge slurp and a look of pure pleasure as she finished all for the standard song. She told me many times she wanted to take me home but was always there in the middle of her shift during the day. It's a long drive for me to come back after her shift. I think she actually liked me and didn't want me around Dee. Dee was hotter than she was. A perfect, no tan lines natural body. Porslyn was a little thinner then too, looks like she has a little junk in her trunk these days and I see her price has gone up now too. I think she is still hot. I might give her a call soon.

Be well.

Pennywise
06-09-05, 08:33
Wethersfield Ave, near Carmichaels Restaurant. WSW denim dress, long wirly black hair. Looked allright. Was on the way to work so couldnt sample.

Walnut st in front of Cafe WSW long brown hair. I've see her a lot, so I'm sure she has been posted about.

Bob Johnson
06-10-05, 15:25
I would say yes.

Bob Johnson
06-10-05, 16:30
I would say yes.

Bubba261
06-10-05, 19:55

The only "porslyn" I've had an intimate affair with over the years is the one in my bathroom after a long night of drinking!!

Shy Zone Guy
06-11-05, 06:28
Was passing thru Hartford around 10:00 pm wednesday night (6/8) during my 3 hour nightly commute and noticed there was le everywhere along Wethersfield ave. Appearently there was a carnavale in progress. howerver that only shifted business but didnt stop it.

As I left the area I saw a tan car drop off a wsw on the opposite side of the street across from the cemetary. She went by Mary, Mid twentys, brunette, long wavy hair, cute face, tight body. I beeped she gave the look then crossed the street and litterally ran to meet me on a side street as I was turning around.

After the initial screening introductions, I offered .25 for FS she said she usually gets .30 she. She didnt collect until after we finished covered half and half. She seemed quite inteligent and articulate which was an improvement on most sw's. Not quite a GFE but worth a repeat.

Great body=7.5 (A-cup, tight legs & bum) great attitude = 7, ok smell =5 (freshly shampooed hair noticable koochi smell more sweaty then dirty in smell, no other BO, no cock breath). She didnt have a number. Saw her walk over and start chatting with a guy after i dropped her off and hand over her money (impressions= 2). Sad. Overall 6.5 experience, her 'guy friend' was a big turnoff.

-Shy ZG

Wolfman Jack
06-12-05, 12:02
Checked out some of our favorite hangouts bet. 9 and 11:30am, nothing worthwhile of mentioning. The usual drug dealers were out on Weth. on the corner, but no girls, except for a few 1's that nobody would consider stopping for. Webster was barren. Garden had a 2 GFT's out. I hardly even saw any LE. Hopefully the action picks up later on (except for the LE of course, lol).

Shy Zone Guy
06-12-05, 22:01
Checked out some of our favorite hangouts bet. 9 and 11:30am, nothing worthwhile of mentioning. The usual drug dealers were out on Weth. on the corner, but no girls, except for a few 1's that nobody would consider stopping for. Webster was barren. Garden had a 2 GFT's out. I hardly even saw any LE. Hopefully the action picks up later on (except for the LE of course, lol).

'2 GFT's'? What is that?
or maybe what are those?

JMG
06-12-05, 22:10
'2 GFT's'? What is that?
or maybe what are those?

My guess would be "Gravel-Faced Trolls."

Say those words in your mind and the image you conjure up is probably pretty accurate :)

Shy Zone Guy
06-12-05, 22:47
Was in Windsor Bloomfield area aroudn 3pm today and decided to take the scenic route through Hartford instead of my usual I91 Route. Along Blue Hills ave near the hospital picked up a hsw named Marie. Appears 27-30ish, ~130lbs, body 7, face 5.5.

After introductions and a bit of touching, I asked her to name her price. She asked .2 for bj and fs was a little more and negotiable. She took me to this Huge Park in the north end and showed me a few of her hidey holes. But there was too much activity in the area with people driving or walking by and the underbrush looked like I might get a flat.

Could not go to her house, she said she just left and the house was full of people. I did get her number and made an appointment to stop by later this week when the house is clear. I gave her .2 in good faith towards our next encouter.

If anyone has any experiences with her please post them or PM me. I'll post a follow up after I see her again.

-Shy ZG

SpankysMojo
06-15-05, 12:27
Drove through Weth Ave just a little while ago and saw 2 wsw a bit overweight, both blonds and a bsw behind them. Both gave me the look, but I couldn't stop. On the way back I saw a hsw giving the look. Same though I couldn't stop again. Seems like their out in force today with the weather being cooler.

Happy Mongering.

Shy Zone Guy
06-16-05, 10:00
My guess would be "Gravel-Faced Trolls."

Say those words in your mind and the image you conjure up is probably pretty accurate :)

LOL, I think you are right... what an awful image. I think I have actually speed away from a couple of GFT's. Thanks JMG, I needed a good laugh

Shy Zone Guy
06-16-05, 10:10
Has any one had any experience with Jada from the advocate? I saw her a few months back but lost her number. Had an ok session but wasnt sure if that was the norm or if she was just having bad day. Not quite a PDE but not a GFE either. Was looking for a second opinion or second visit? I dont see her ad in this weeks Advocate but it was in last weeks. I didn't keep the paper.

Please PM me with the number, or if you have a review just post it to the forum.

Thanks

sgz

CTHuskie
06-16-05, 20:15
Has anyone had any experience with a provider from the H.Advocate that uses in her ad the following : " Exotic College Beauty-Looks Like Beyonce"?

JMG
06-16-05, 22:12
Called the ad in the Advocate for "Cum play with Chelsea: Hot, Tight, Tanned Body" Should have gone with my gut on this one, guys. My pain is your gain, however -- here's the intel:

The number in the Advocate is a direct line -- "Chelsea" answers. Tells me she offers incall in greater Hartford. Given directions to her location and instructed to call from the parking lot.

I knock on the door and in a moment a young, thin fairly pretty hispanic woman in tight jeans opens the door. I follow her inside and upstairs, admiring her petite, yet shapely and fabulous ass. Once behind closed doors, however, Chelsea is all business, and things happen quickly. After a brief LE check, we get undressed, and I'm instructed to lie on my back on the bed.

In the nude, Chelsea looks worse than she does wiith clothes on. She's rail thin, and her skin has a bit of a "hardened by the streets" look to it. Up top, she's got an aftermarket bolt-on rack that she must have gotten at K-Mart -- rock hard, misshapen "C+" sized tits. On the upside, the hedges were freshly shaven.

Immediately, without even a hint of an attempt at friendliness a condom is opened, and she starts tugging on my limp dick to get it hard enough to get the thing on. Miraculously she's successful, and she proceeds with the absolutely most uninspired BJ I have ever had in my life! She could have gone on with that forever, and I don't think I would have finished up.

After about a minute we switch to missionary, and I finish up in about 10 minutes. At this point, I think I've been there for about 12 minutes tops...

She pulles the condom off, and exits to the bathroom to flush it. I recline on the bed and Chelsea comes back in about 30 seconds later and says "Aren't you going to get dressed?" I took my cue, got my clothes on and got out of there.

I officially give Chelsea a big fat "F" on everything except her ass. A real-and-for-true PDE would have not only lasted longer, but would have been more fun.

Now, students, learn from my mistake: With my 20/20 hindsight, it becomes very clear that I should have been able to see this outcome prior to driving out to the location and paying the piper. One of the dead giveaways of a PDE in advance is her voice on the phone. If she talks like it's taking way too much of her precious energy to open and close her lips while she's talking to you, you're certainly not going to get any more effort on her part in the sack.

Her: "hulo?" (only one "L" -- don't want to waste 'em)

Me: "Hi, is this Chelsea?"

Her: <Short pause while she tries to remember who the fuck Chelsea is... Oh, shit! It must be me!>

Her: "ya."

Me: "I saw your ad in the Advocate, and I wanted to find out more about you, your rates, that kind of thing..."

Her: "i fi-si wuhfitee pou ta ski thir fo thee wuhfitty fo ha twofitty fo ow"

Me: "OK! When are you available next?"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. When am I gonna learn?

Guys, this girl is dumb as a box of rocks, and a lazy ***** to boot. Don't bother.

Stoner
06-17-05, 20:53
Has anyone had any experience with a provider from the H.Advocate that uses in her ad the following : " Exotic College Beauty-Looks Like Beyonce"?

BTHusky...I think I know the chick. She looks as close to Beyonce, if Beyonce looked like an FREAK sized Amazon.

I met her before when she was with an agency. She bragged about looking like Beyonce on the phone. Met up with her and she wanted to shirk her agency and say I was a no show...wanted me to call her agency and cancel.

She reminded more of the evil big sister of the William sisters...the Tennis players. Real athletic...to the point that "TV" strikes the brain.

I used to say there is no such thing as bad sex. She made me correct myself. Damn aggressive, overly dramatic...and too rough. Nothing appealed to me...her breasts were too small for the frame, big ass feet that rivaled my own big feet, and her pussy was dry as a bone (almost like a TV type).

I literally faked coming to get away from her. She was a female, without question, but she had waaay to much of her daddies tendencies and genes. She probably was a woman with XY chromosomes.

When she went indy, she dogged my phone for a month trying to setup with me again. I'm sure she is someones type, but dammit...not anyone I know.

When I saw the ads surfacing saying she looks like Beyonce, I knew it was her. I could be wrong...feel free to take one for the team.

CTHuskie
06-17-05, 22:17
Hey Stoner - thank you very much for the insight. Any info that can be added to my database is always appreciated. But, I do think that the woman I am inquiring about and the one who "freaked" you out - are not the same person. Although , I have had no personal contact with the current independent using the Beyonce tag-line in the Advocate ; I have over-heard a co-worker describe her and his description in no way matches yours. My problem is due to company structure & internal workings - I cannot ask this guy for any details. I noticed her ad weekly for the past year. And as my luck would have it , the last 3 weeks she has not had an ad. If I do get to sample the chocolate - I will be sure to report back.

CTHuskie

Darkmax99
06-18-05, 00:44
Only to crack a joke but not to insult your immense wealth of knowledge, but u sure she wasn't a he turned a she... Ugh, I'm gettin all queezy thinkin about it... No offense to those who might actually be into that...

VilunyaChert
06-18-05, 06:08
Only to crack a joke but not to insult your immense wealth of knowledge, but u sure she wasn't a he turned a she...

Hey, don't be redundant. CTHuskie already explained that the problem was all about structure & internal workings!

Stoner
06-18-05, 13:22
Swizz...Beleive me, the thought crossed my mind many times. I actually had spoke to her a week after and asked. She says shes a woman, and I didn't notice an adam's apple.

For the sake of my sanity and bravado...I have all the info I need to know. :)

No offense is taken at all, Swizz. I laugh about it now, but dammit she got on my last nerve, man.

Generally speaking, a true TG operation is an expensive plastic surgery operation. reconstructing a vagina is a work of art and science. The chance of any of us getting some TG by accident in Connecticut selling poontang for less than $170 is very, very unlikely. This chick had fully fitted internal parts. If Ms. Beyonce was indeed a TG vs TS, I salute her clinician.

Darkmax99
06-18-05, 18:42
I'm just glad you didnt get into a pickle if it was not the case. Man being that most of my mongering takes place in Bridgeport, you'd be surprised at how the TS look from a distance, you wouldnt be able to tell difference until you drove past. They be hanging out all around bpt at night. Hit or miss for SW action there.

Stoner
06-19-05, 23:53
Gordon, Wolf or others...

Any of you know Marie who frequents the DP area. Hispanic, late 20's, early 30's?

What is her deal?

Wolfman Jack
06-20-05, 18:04
Gordon, Wolf or others...

Any of you know Marie who frequents the DP area. Hispanic, late 20's, early 30's?

What is her deal?

hmmm, doesn't ring a bell Stoner, sorry.

Old Chinese Guy
06-21-05, 09:17
Have sampled choc before and definitely sounds like different from the one Stoner sampled, I think there are a couple of girls working out from that ad (friends), the one I saw was college student originally from the islands by way of FL, great figure (9) and attitude (9) like I said in New Haven section, only large birthmarks prevent her from being Playboy material. As for being a TS, this one was definitely not, she might have been a TFM (testicular feminized male, like Jamie Lee Curtis or Kim Novak) but with a body like that and outer parts being real, who cares, ie. tell me you would turn down a fuck with any of abovementioned actresses even though you knew she was a genotypic male.

GordonFreeman
06-21-05, 15:41
Ok, we have all seen her. WSW, short dark hair, dark glasses, backpack, kinda dikey looking. Anyone pick her up her or have any info on her.

A J Bond
06-23-05, 09:59
What does anyone know about a place called A victorian sentiment? Is it worth going to? Or should I run away. I heard through the grapevine that the former "A" lady Jenny was working there. Does anyone have any knowledge?

Stoner
06-23-05, 13:49
What does anyone know about a place called A victorian sentiment? Is it worth going to? Or should I run away. I heard through the grapevine that the former "A" lady Jenny was working there. Does anyone have any knowledge?

The spot has always been labeled a waste of time, but this bit of info is useful. Can you PM me with details on where you got your knowledge?

I've met only one person in many years who's been to the place and they said it was a glorified jack shack. The spot is beneath radar from the most part and would be perfect for quality service.

I wonder which Jenny you are referring to as well...

JMG
06-23-05, 15:51

I went to this place YEARS ago, once.

Without getting into all the details, Stoner is right -- it is a glorified (and wicked expensive) jack shack. The deal is that they offer actual massage, and will include a happy ending if you wish. At the time, I thought they HAD to be providing full extras -- I mean, why would anyone pay $250/hr. for an actual theraputic massage? So I decided to check it out...

When I went there, this madam-ish lady had me sit in the lobby and fill out a form related to theraputic massage -- there were questions about any aches and pains you may have, sore muscles, medical conditions, etc.

Then I was introduced to my masseuse, who was a tiny alt/punkish looking girl and I was led upstairs and offered a shower (alone). I obliged, and then returned to the massage room where I got a foot massage and a nice, very thorough bodyrub and a HJ happy ending. Roaming hands were unwelcome and discouraged.

Interesting note: I was very new to mongering at the time and lived alone also, so didn't think twice when I provided my actual mailing address on their client form (I can't remember exactly, but I think they wanted to see ID too, along with the form, and I didn't see a way around my information not jiving...)

Anyway it turns out they will send you marketing mail from time to time if you do that. You married or attached guys will want to make note of that... I had to call them and have my name removed from their list when my girl moved in. (she's since moved on... which is an entirely different story. But to satisfy the curiosity I know you have, that decision was completely unrelated to mongering or adulterous improprieties.)

So there you go.

jmg

Down Low
06-23-05, 15:59
My experience with V.S. - also years ago - was similar to JMG's, WITHOUT the happy ending. The place is a complete waste of $$.

Stoner
06-23-05, 20:08
Thanks for sharing gents...inquiring minds always enjoy juicy little details.

Damn shame...I was half looking forward to a surprise...to actually hear I was wrong on the spot. It seemed so tempting to be a good old, down home brothel of nice refined kept women.

Guess I watched too much playboy channel porn ages ago.

Was the place as elegant as the website made it appear?

Red7Beard
06-23-05, 21:03
I have been to Victorian twice (though not in the last four years), and though the first time was an interesting lingerie show (after which they were looking to put me on their mailing list), when I went back for the higly-touted massage, I left frustrated. The massage itself was pretty good, complete with feet and head wrapped and rubbed, and she did look good in her lingerie, but that was it. I think my masseuse was the actual homeowner (a tall and stacked brunette), and she told me in no uncertain terms that she didn't do anything sexual except with her husband (who greeted me on the way out, which only made me more pissed that I had paid all that money and gotten rubbed the wrong way). I seriously doubt that anyone's mileage will vary.

Oldtimer
06-23-05, 21:24
Victorian: Been discussed in the archives mant times. No one has ever got
anything there, myself included.

A J Bond
06-23-05, 21:51
Stoner,

At the "A" club, there was only one Jenny. Loud mouth red head, but decent bbbj.

Stoner
06-24-05, 09:00
Stoner,

At the "A" club, there was only one Jenny. Loud mouth red head, but decent bbbj.

Ah...that one. Older girl, right?

Oldtimer
06-24-05, 11:09
Ah...that one. Older girl, right?

Stoner... Be nice, now! OT;)

Mack Daddy II
06-24-05, 12:04
Greetings Gents -

Haven't posted in a while, been seeing a few regulars in Hartford and Springfield, but I decided I needed a change last night. I was cruising Ashley street when I spotted a WSW who goes by the name Spice. I haven't seen her since last fall. It was time to catch up.

She's very attractive, blonde, nice body early 30's about 5'7" 125 ... I remember getting a killer bj from her before but i wanted to take the full ride this time.. We got room, and i have to say it was the best time i have had with a SW in a while. She sucks like a old school porn star, and the sex was great too, she is very limber... not bad for .40. She didn't even mind me leaving her with a pearl neckless to end things.

She says she isn't out much, worried about LE.. but if you spot her she is a must pick up..

Mack

Wolfman Jack
06-25-05, 06:51
I had a shitty night. Billy Jo took me for $40, went to score her stuff from a place near Maple & Franklin, and never came out. Should've cut my losses there, then Sara, redhead, long curly hair, 27, really pretty face, a little extra pounds around the waist, but can't tell untell she undresses, walked by. She got in, everything seemed fine, took her back to my place for some CFS, $60. Got back home and noticed my mp3 player AND my cd walkman were both gone. So let my losses be of gain for you. Don't take your eyes off these ****** if you bring them back to your house. This whole night cost me well over $500. Not worth it anymore. Sara gave me her digits, but I'm sure they're fake.

Btw, Billy Jo just got out of jail yesterday (Friday). She was in for drug possession (she was caught with a monger who also got pinched for soliciting).

Darkmax99
06-25-05, 09:12
I had a shitty night. Billy Jo took me for $40, went to score her stuff from a place near Maple & Franklin, and never came out. Should've cut my losses there, then Sara, redhead, long curly hair, 27, really pretty face, a little extra pounds around the waist, but can't tell untell she undresses, walked by. She got in, everything seemed fine, took her back to my place for some CFS, $60. Got back home and noticed my mp3 player AND my cd walkman were both gone. So let my losses be of gain for you. Don't take your eyes off these ****** if you bring them back to your house. This whole night cost me well over $500. Not worth it anymore. Sara gave me her digits, but I'm sure they're fake.

Btw, Billy Jo just got out of jail yesterday (Friday). She was in for drug possession (she was caught with a monger who also got pinched for soliciting).
Man rough night, sorry bout that, we all go through one of those from time to time. You just gotta keep ur personals in hiding for ur mongering hours, I'm sure u know that but never hurts to restate. Goodluck in future

ER Kerk
06-25-05, 09:30
Ya... I have a rule against taking my hobby home. Nothing good can happen there... Beyond stealing or breaking stuff, she could remember where you live afterwards... and if the transaction goes wrong, the last thing you want is for her or her friends to show up at your door.

Sorry Wolfie.

GordonFreeman
06-25-05, 10:34
This is to bad about Billy Joe. I have seen her a couple times without any problems. She even turned down offer to stop at Burger King or Wendys to buy her some food.

As far as bringing providers to your home I would also not recommend it. I did it once without a problem, but it is not worth the risk. Unfortunately most of the short stay motels have raised their prices.

JMG
06-25-05, 15:20
Very sorry to hear of your misfortune, Wolfman.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen Billy Jo around lately. Hope the monger she was with who got pinched wasn't one of you guys!

FWIW Re: Billy Jo -- I reviewed her a while back in this forum and noted there that she asked to make a stop at the "pharmacy" before our business. I flatly refused for a few reasons --

1. I am very aware that SWs pull the disappearing act shit (they never have $$ on them to buy their stuff, and always need you to front them), and:

2. I didn't want that stuff in my car, and:

3. If they do actually manage to make it back to the car after scoring their junk, the first thing they want to do is hit some right then and there, and that's the last thing I need going on in my vehicle.

The deal is ALWAYS to conduct the business at hand FIRST, then drop them wherever they want to go. They can be someone else's problem while they're high...

Another interesting point re: Billy Jo: I was talking with one of her peers on the street one day, and asked her if she knew Billy Jo... and the answer I got was "Yeah, I know her.... did she steal from you?" Seems her M.O. is well known out there. Of course, she hadn't, but now after reading Wolf's report, it seems like I just missed being taken -- had I been in a softer mood that day, I might have broken one of my own rules for her -- she can be charming.

jmg

P.S. Wolf -- While I'm swearing off the streets (I've decided that I prefer quality over quantity), if for some reason I find myself in Sara's company and she's sporting an mp3 player, I'll steal it back for you, man :)

Wolfman Jack
06-25-05, 21:22
Very sorry to hear of your misfortune, Wolfman.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen Billy Jo around lately. Hope the monger she was with who got pinched wasn't one of you guys!

FWIW Re: Billy Jo -- I reviewed her a while back in this forum and noted there that she asked to make a stop at the "pharmacy" before our business. I flatly refused for a few reasons --

1. I am very aware that SWs pull the disappearing act shit (they never have $$ on them to buy their stuff, and always need you to front them), and:

2. I didn't want that stuff in my car, and:

3. If they do actually manage to make it back to the car after scoring their junk, the first thing they want to do is hit some right then and there, and that's the last thing I need going on in my vehicle.

The deal is ALWAYS to conduct the business at hand FIRST, then drop them wherever they want to go. They can be someone else's problem while they're high...

Another interesting point re: Billy Jo: I was talking with one of her peers on the street one day, and asked her if she knew Billy Jo... and the answer I got was "Yeah, I know her.... did she steal from you?" Seems her M.O. is well known out there. Of course, she hadn't, but now after reading Wolf's report, it seems like I just missed being taken -- had I been in a softer mood that day, I might have broken one of my own rules for her -- she can be charming.

jmg

P.S. Wolf -- While I'm swearing off the streets (I've decided that I prefer quality over quantity), if for some reason I find myself in Sara's company and she's sporting an mp3 player, I'll steal it back for you, man :)

Great post JMG. Don't go getting yourself into trouble on my behalf. I broke my own cardinal rule of taking my eyes off someone I don't know that's in my place, and I paid the price for it. Lesson learned. It's a red mp3 player the size of a cigarette lighter, Creative Muvo, lol. The mp3 player can be replaced. I'm glad it wasn't my wallet, cell phone, or anything of greater value or sentiment. At least I wasn't carjacked or shot. :)

I was thinking about going to the cops and telling them that I met her last night at the block party they had downtown, took her back to my place (drunken sex), and she stole my stuff. But, I'm sure even if they do find her, it's long gone by now, probably sold it for a $5 hit.

It's funny you mention that about Billy Joe ("did she steal from you?"), because that's the first thing that Sara said to me. Just beware of both. Sometimes we all forget how dangerous our little hobby is. They only care about themselves and their next score.

Vargr
06-26-05, 10:23
Sometimes we all forget how dangerous our little hobby is. They only care about themselves and their next score.
I don't know how it works in Hartford but I've noticed that different habits tend to hang out in different areas of Providence. There's a part of town I don't pick up in anymore because of this sort of behavior, and another part where I haven't had any trouble.

Stoner
06-27-05, 00:30
Wolf...thank for the heads up.

All I can say is...its the streets. We all know the game. We're all trying to get as much as we can for as little as possible. The SW play the same game.

JMG
06-27-05, 23:27
Has anybody here ever been with this girl? Seems she's going to be touring to Hartford this week. Looks like fun :)

http://www.atmadisonsavenue.com/index.html

Pogo
06-28-05, 00:26
Looks like $$$

Stoner
06-28-05, 09:18
I agree. Although I'm impressed its ONLY $$$. So many others with lesser qualifications and reviews ask 400+!

She'd be a nice little summer break for sure, though its a summer break I would have to pass on.

Watching4U
06-28-05, 17:54
Make note of the fact that she (Madison) requires a two hour appt for first timers, that's way more than $$$. Not sure what she looks like today, as she professes to be 114 lbs at 5' 9". But some of those pictures are more than 114 lbs. although very attractive in every one.

Let us know, Stoner.

Mighty Spearsman
06-29-05, 12:14
Just dawned on me that longtime Senior Member Monger22 (with well over 400 informative posts), hasn't posted since November 2004.

Hey, I hope that you're ok. Please let us know what's going on. If you don't want to post on the board, at least send me a PM.

Mighty Spearsman
06-29-05, 16:09
Just dawned on me that longtime Senior Member Monger22 (with well over 400 informative posts), hasn't posted since November 2004.

Hey, I hope that you're ok. Please let us know what's going on. If you don't want to post on the board, at least send me a PM.
I've already received two PMs letting me know what happened to Monger22, so no need for anyone else to reply.

Apparently he's retired from mongering and from writing posts.

Ruff Rider
06-30-05, 07:33
Hey fellas, took forever for me to find the board again. Just thought I would weigh in on some experiences. Still banging heavy at the Mardi Gras. Some girls that I would never have thought to come through have.

My reason for posting, is that while I was waiting for one of my regular MG girls to drive to see me, I visited the Electric Blue in Tolland. WOW, so easy it seemed like every girl allowed full breast contact (hands and mouth), varying degrees of over and under the g-string (vanessa allowed LOTS of under the g-string), and without exception each girl tried their best to give me hand release during each dance. Hand service was only on the outside of my shorts, but the intent seemed to get me off within a single $20 dance if I wanted. Jada, Vanessa, Jen, all had the same MO. Awesome natural breasts that I was forced to squeze and suck, all allowed me to at least rub outside the g-string, and like I said Vanessa let me get all up in theyyaa! If I hadn't blown earlier, and wasn't waiting for one of my regular girls, I would have easily blown the instant that I had one hand on vanessa's nice naturals and one finger inside her sweet, sweet imported pussy and she was rocking her hand lovingly up and down my cock through my shorts. My regular drives a long way to see me, but she almost drove up for nothing :-).

This was a very nice change from the MG, as the girls had really good attitudes and were cute to beautiful with real breasts. I LOVE real breasts!

I tried with each girl to secure bj or fs in the champagne room, but no luck. They all wanted $$$ for a half hour, which I would gladly pay, but not without the promise of bj or fs. Oh and by the way, Vanessa also gave me a few DFKs, needless to say she was my favorite! Oh, and did I mention real breasts? I'll be baaaack.

Lastly the owner has a tall blonde gf or wife that he brings up to the MG all the time. She seems wild and gets down with him and piles of dancers. Does she dance? She seems like a russian or polish mail order bride.

Not sure where to post on EB and tolland so I am putting this in Hartford and Springfield as well.

MyHobby
06-30-05, 09:46
Ruff,

She's russian, and I have gotten a few dances from her but that was several months ago. She struts around the place like she owns the joint and looks like a serious speed freak, always tossing her hair around. jerkey movements and stuff.

She is USDA prime though, or should I say RDA prime. If you do get a dance from her contact is reasonable but not up to par with the rest of the EB stable.

Jeff01
07-01-05, 20:53
Hi guys, I was just checking out the ct board, I make it up to Htfd on occasion but have not had a good time in CT since Alpha closed. I noticed the posts on Madison, a lady with whom I have had the pleasure so to speak.

I have seen Madison a few times, down in the Philly area, she is a great lady, lots of fun. GFE, but $$$ is way too much and $$$$ wow that is steep, she advertises $200 specials on occasion down in my neck of the woods.

One note, she is very carful with new clients, if she senses anythime out of the ordinary, she is gone. The first time I was her, she saw a big ford crown vic in the hotel lot, assumed it was a cop and she bolted. I am sorry to say it was my car, she did make it up to me, gave me a smokin discount on the secord try.

Outworlder
07-07-05, 08:56
Has anyone seen Christina(The thin blonde chick) lately?

Is she out of jail?

Outworlder

SpankysMojo
07-07-05, 10:42
Boys my first sw EVER!! Drove through Wethersfield Ave near the park around 3p yesterday and found Lisa giving me the look. watched my mirrors (Thanks guys) Hot Hot Blonde wsw w/d cups. LE was everywhere but I pulled over around the corner read my paper and waited for her to make the turn. Opened the window as she walked by and told her I would pick her up around the corner for my security. She was a littel older looking up close (35ish) than I thought but still hot as hell for a sw. She was heading to Boston and missed her bus. She took me to a spot near brainard. Looked ok. She unveiled the top and asked me what I was looking for. I told her to find my pet snake in the car and make him happy. She wanted 60 but I stuck to my guns and said 40. She abliged with a half and half. I couldn't help pulling and sucking on her nipples they were huge. Never had any that big. Long and wide. Her mouth action was ok but made it better by her sounds and staring up at me with alot of tungue on my balls. Deep but turned off by a slight gag sound. would have been better slower. The lap dance was cool but she hurt me a bit bouncing on my balls. I slipped out at one point and ended up 3/4 of the way in her back door on the down slope. She was into it but clearly on something. Said she would be around today again if I wanted to come back. I asked her for her number but no phone. She said she doesn't do this often and has just broken up with her boyfriend and needed a fix and some action. I hope to run into her again. I'm glad I finally tried though. I've spent way too much on adv uglys in CT and hate not to see what I'm getting first. I haven't found one that was good enough for a second try yet. Any good one's you can share PM please. Overall a 7 for looks and a 7 for service.

GordonFreeman
07-08-05, 15:49
Boys my first sw EVER!!
Welcome to the club. It just goes downhill from here.

Member #3948
07-09-05, 17:30
I came across a number I had jotted down from about 4 months ago. Yes It was Kelly's number, a girl from Hartford I met a while ago. It seems Kelly is very enterprising and has about 18 "friends" to help her with her business. The one I sampled's name was Crystal.

I would never repeat with Crystal who's real name is Crissy because her customer service was terrible not to mention the horrific stomach from a baby. It took me 15 mn just to get hard and the only way I was able to accomplish this was by thinking of my new love Kris. I did feel bad like I was cheating (yea right) but who knows who Kris is balling while she is on vacation. I did however make a nice connection with Kelly who drove her down to me.

I as usual was in Waterbury and spent 35 at the old HoJo for a room. The mgr was a little put off because of all the short stays going on. I hope I see some reports.

Anaways on to the main reason I am posting this. I have a number. They will do in or out. Kelly will quote you $$ but will go for a lot less if you negociate. I got delivery for $. I feel I way overpaid for the 18 year old piece I had but, the connection will be very valuable.

So any Mongers who have contributed in the past can PM me for the number. Any leads in return would be appreciated but not nescary.

Stay hard,

Steel Blue

SpankysMojo
07-11-05, 14:40
Welcome to the club. It just goes downhill from here.Thanks Gordon, I must say I was scared as hell. She was to cute to pass up. I wish I could get her number you all would have enjoyed I think. If I catch her again I will figure out how to reach her. I need to get out there today, I think. If anyone has seen any out worth it PM me. Thanks.

Happy Mongering

CTGuyLooking
07-12-05, 14:10
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Hey Ruff Rider, thanks for the info. I just wanted to know the prices, like cover, is there a drink minimum, how much for private dance. If you or anyone else who has been there recently could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

JMG
07-12-05, 15:45
Hi all --

Just an update on "Chelsea" -- 19-20ish year old offering incall service in the greater Hartford area... See the post below for my original report:

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=365455&postcount=133

Got a call from her the other day.

Celly rings with "restricted" on the display, so I figure I'd restrict right back and see what's up via voicemail. She leaves a message saying that she's offering a "special" that day -- $125 half hr., $175 full (if you read my review, you know that those times don't really mean anything to her though...)

So anyway... since intelligence really gets good when "dots can be connected", I'll hypothesize / draw a conclusion here

1. Perhaps this USASG thing actually works.... hopefully my the scalding review I gave her is reducing her business somewhat causing her to offer he "specials' and;

2. It's now clear that she's keeping a database!!!!! Do not, do not, do not see this girl! Not only does she have no class, but she's not discreet. Direct marketing in her business is a complete no-no...

Gotta get one of those disposable phones...

Mangoat
07-12-05, 17:15
Similar situation happened to me last year. I had seen a provider thru the Advocate back room ads, probably twice over the period of nine months. The follow up visit was out of pure convenience and horniness on my part. She was a nice enough person I guess, but to tell the truth, I wouldn't have picked her up in a bar, let alone shell out $$ for the pleasure of her company. About nine months removed from my last visit I get a private number call on my cell from her.

"Oh, Hi, remember me, I'ld like to see you, blah, blah, blah." Trying to be polite I told her I was very preoccupied with work for the time being. More calls, and the sympathy pleas. "Oh my transmission went, I need money, lets have a session, blah, blah, blah." All different times of day, morning, noon and night. I finally got peeved and told her "Look, don't you get it? I don't want to see you." That put an end to the calls, luckily for me.

So the Goat's advice would be, don't call me, call Double A MCO!

Da Goat

Nfamous
07-12-05, 23:28
Fellow Mongers,

I just moved here from NYC and need to get familiar with the area. Yesterday, I decided to use my navigation system to find some electronics in New Britian. As I was being navigated near High St I came to a YMCA took a right turn and another right turn which was a one way and saw a fine-ass Latin Chica with some short shorts on holding her breasts like she didnt want anyone to see she didnt have on a bra.

Being from NY, I decided to investigate and drove around to come back and see that she was gone...DAMN she was fine. Is this an area where SW linger in New Britian. By the way, I live out in W. Hartford and need to get my mongering on again

Anyone with any good info on Latin or Natural Breasts girls, Black BBW's or "fine" Asians with BIG HOOTERS please PM me.

Bob Johnson
07-13-05, 10:46
Information on New Britain is usualy posted in "Other Areas."

Bubba261
07-14-05, 00:11
Fellow Mongers,

I just moved here from NYC and need to get familiar with the area. Yesterday, I decided to use my navigation system to find some electronics in New Britian. As I was being navigated near High St I came to a YMCA took a right turn and another right turn which was a one way and saw a fine-ass Latin Chica with some short shorts on holding her breasts like she didnt want anyone to see she didnt have on a bra.

Being from NY, I decided to investigate and drove around to come back and see that she was gone...DAMN she was fine. Is this an area where SW linger in New Britian. By the way, I live out in W. Hartford and need to get my mongering on again

Anyone with any good info on Latin or Natural Breasts girls, Black BBW's or "fine" Asians with BIG HOOTERS please PM me.

It's a good area for SWs, but also a good area for lots of LE. Be careful!!

GordonFreeman
07-14-05, 17:04
By the way, I live out in W. Hartford and need to get my mongering on again
You can also monger in Hartford. Check these streets: Wethersfield, Stonington, Groton, Webster, Ashley, Garden, Walnut, Edwards, Chestnut, Niles.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Nutbuster5
07-14-05, 21:33
Picked up Vanessa on Wethersfield this evening. I have not seen her in two years as she was out of state, usually walks in north end. Definately would recommend her to everyone. She is a good looking wsw that is thick in all the right places, big ass & big tits, 25 y.o. Got bbbjcim for $25 Nice finger fuck while she blew me. Gave her my number and will hook up with her this weekend for FS in a more comfortable setting.

Stoner
07-15-05, 08:39
Just when I'm trying to stay off the damned streets, you have to go and post about this girl, Nutbuster. Now I'll be looping through the Northend looking for her.

Can you give a time and place that you saw her...it will help cause I can hit the are around that time on occassion and see if she out and about, being a creature of habit she is.

Shakedown
07-15-05, 09:50
Was Vanessa a blonde WSW with ponytail. I may have seen her but it didn't look like she was working. If that was her I too need to find her.

Other observations during my travels. Daytime action is almost nonexistent. I see Erin is working the Northend. Past bad experience will keep me from picking her up again. Southend just seems to have the same GFT's. The dykie looking sw is out all the time and getting picked up as well. How about a post guys?

I have recently been in need of some action but probably been a bit too picky. Any leads would be appreciated.

Peace

Pennywise
07-15-05, 10:52
I drive Wethersfield each morning on the way to work. there is usually 3-4 SW out at that time. Its tough to know by description only what the names are but they are definatly out there.

Nutbuster5
07-15-05, 11:34
Just when I'm trying to stay off the damned streets, you have to go and post about this girl, Nutbuster. Now I'll be looping through the Northend looking for her.

Can you give a time and place that you saw her...it will help cause I can hit the are around that time on occassion and see if she out and about, being a creature of habit she is.

I picked her up on Wethersfield around 8 p.m She says that she will stay away from the northend for now because it is "too hot."

Wolfman Jack
07-15-05, 18:01
The South End might be just as hot because of the fatal drive by shooting at Maple & Preston early this morning. Also, saw on Ch. 3 last night that they busted 4 gang members on Main by Park, 2 of which were packing heat. Be careful all around, as LE is out, on patrol, undercover, and undercover on foot, doing surveilance on the gangs (trying to get the guns off the streets), and other activities.

Stoner
07-16-05, 10:45
FYI gents. Saw this first hand.

If anyone attempts to use Kenney park, be advised that I saw at least 3 officers doing foot patrol walking through woods.

Askd one of the officers (since I was there, sitting on my hood eating a late lunch) and he said the staties are going to be regularly patrolling the park and they will be attempting to have a walking a patrol hitting the spot...to clean things up.

JMG
07-17-05, 21:21
Found myself passing thru hartford on business late last week, so I too a little cruise thru the south end to see who was out and about. no signs of Billy Jo or Erin... two of my faves (as long as you keep your wits about you while you're in their company).

Saw a short, thin, white girl with really long brown hair (almost to her ass) wearing a baseball cap who definitely gave me the look. Great ass tucked into some short-shorts. Unfortunately, I got her 'look' as soon as I got into the area -- I never make a pick up that early into the game. As a rule, I make a couple trips around the loop, and figure out where the chess pieces are, then make my move.

Saw this girl a number of times all around the Wyllis and Wethersfield intersection... she was pretty mobile for a while, hanging with her friends, and generally being scatterbrained. For the remainder of my cruise, she was always too close to her friends to make obvious contact, and she never caught my eye again.

On my last loop thru, I passed very close, got a good look at her and she looked like she had a bit of mileage on her. Between her hi-mileage looks and her erratic behavior I thought she may have been a problematic date, so I aborted further attempts... She was still oblivious to me.

Anybody know this chick?

jmg

Pennywise
07-18-05, 07:10
Once again. Today 6:30 AM, I think I saw this "hot hot hot" Blonde WSW that was posted about earlier, And that she is hot! I didnt have a chance to sample her(on my way to work) But i saw her get out of 1 vehicle. Walk a little and into another. I will check it at Lunch if I can find her. She has shoulder length hair was wearing a grey sundress.

Mighty Spearsman
07-18-05, 14:13
Information on New Britain is usualy posted in "Other Areas."
Bob Johnson is right. Also, if you read the posts about New Britain, you'll see that LE has been even more active than normal during the last couple of months. Please be careful in New Britain!

stoxnbonds
07-19-05, 17:57
Drove Wethersfield from Wyllis to the city line around 3pm today and saw what could only be the blonde SW you're talking about. Blonde hair, slicked back but loose at the ends, pink top, jeans. Definitely a 7 or 8 on any college campus. A 9 for Hartford SWs. I first saw her in front of the convenience store at the Weth/Wyl intersection chatting with another girl, not as attractive, but still pretty good for the streets. She started there and walked her way down almost to the HS and she must have been picked up because on the next pass she was nowhere to be seen. I don't know if I got the look, or if she was just looking at the car, but she made eye contact. I couldn't tell if she was WSW or HSW, her skin was well-tanned. Boy, she stuck out.

I wouldn't stop on Wethersfield in broad daylight for anyone, but I certainly got the impression she was working. One one occassion marked LE slowed down to get a better look. That was great. I nearly got into an accident twice because every monger in Hartford was practicing u-turns in her vicinity.

Little head is the worst driver I've ever seen.

I hope someone else with a little more experience saw her so this report can be confirmed or denied. If you have digits for this wonder, your PM is accepted. :)

Wolfman Jack
07-19-05, 18:26
Picked up Sara (yep, the one that ripped me off) around 12:30pm today around DP. Long story short, denied stealing, but to make up for it, got to a BBBJTCIMWS for free. Two other HSW's around Wyllis, 5's at best.

Nutbuster5
07-19-05, 19:43
Good pictures Wolfman. It's good to see pictures in the Hartford section. Did you use a cellphone or camera to take these?

Wolfman Jack
07-19-05, 20:58
Good pictures Wolfman. It's good to see pictures in the Hartford section. Did you use a cellphone or camera to take these?

Cell, it's more discreet when taking pics while moving in the car.

VilunyaChert
07-20-05, 12:12
here's a story from the portsmouth new hampshire paper, about continuing developments in the danish health club bust up in kittery maine last year. it doesn't name the alpha but it's obvious that's the "hartford, conn. operation". scary stuff when you consider that one of the charges being made against danish is "**** prostitution". maybe they got pleas in the alpha case by threatening conspiracy charges including that, which would probably get a much stiffer sentence than the money laundering that various people from alpha finally pled to (iirc).

portland,
maine - clients of
the danish health club in kittery who
purchased prostitution services with
credit cards saw those charges listed on
their monthly statements as from "k&d
pub" or "k&d enterprises." according
to an fbi investigator, the phony names
were used "so family members, auditors
and investigators cannot trace the true
source of the charge."

this and other peeks into local
prostitution are included in a 44-page
document filed by federal prosecutors in
u.s. district court on monday in the
danish health club money laundering
and prostitution case.

the document, filed in objection to
kittery attorney gary reiner’s numerous
pretrial motions, also pinpoints when
reiner is alleged to have become
involved in the club’s prostitution
business and its alleged ties to boston
prostitution.

trafficking in prostitutes, including a
minor, for the kittery sex club are also
discussed, as is reiner’s motion to
separate his trial from that of
co-defendants cheryl stilwell and lance
williams.

the document was filed by u.s.
attorney paula silsby, assistant u.s.
attorney george "toby" dilworth and
wendy waldron of the child
exploitation and obscenity section of
the u.s. department of justice.

reiner has pleaded not guilty to all
charges.

in one of his pretrial motions, reiner
asked the government to state when he is
alleged to have joined the kittery
prostitution business. the government
responded by asserting the former kittery
town council chairman became
involved in 1998 by advising owners and
managers about legal and regulatory
matters as well as operations at the club.
when owner joel lehrer died in 2001,
reiner is alleged to have stepped up his
involvement, including by hiring russell
pallas, who has pleaded guilty to
managing the prostitution operation.

the newly filed document also alleges
reiner helped launder about $4 million
in prostitution profits beginning "about
1998" and culminating on june 9, 2004,
the day the club was raided by fbi and
internal revenue service agents and
state police.

in response to reiner’s complaint that
the government used "stale" information
to obtain its search warrant enabling the
club raid, prosecutors noted that the
warrant was 35 pages long and the
so-called stale information consisted of
just a page and a half. prosecutors cited
fresh information in the warrant,
including evidence that 11 prostitutes
arrested in a sting at a hartford, conn.,
operation managed out of boston also
worked at the kittery business.

an unnamed john also reportedly offered
testimony that he had hired one of them
at both locations.

as a footnote, prosecutors allege that in
spite of the fact that the search warrant
was sealed by the court, one of reiner’s
lawyers showed it to kittery police chief
edward strong.

reiner’s motion to drop the
prostitution-of-a-minor charge is also
contested by federal authorities, who
state he "knowingly and willfully joined
the conspiracy before the time period"
that a minor was brought to kittery for
prostitution. the prosecution further
argues that evidence regarding the
transportation of the minor to the sex
club is "independently admissible"
against reiner.

"a person who has knowingly joined a
conspiracy to transport individuals for
prostitution and who relies on
co-conspirators for the ‘supply’ of those
prostituted can hardly invoke a lack of
detailed knowledge to shield him from
evidence of the methods of
coconspirators," the government’s
objection reads.

the document also says reiner "is not
charged with the substantive counts
involving" the minor.

reiner’s request to be tried separately
from stilwell and williams was also met
with objection from the prosecution. one
reason cited is that the same witnesses
would be required to testify at multiple
trials, and "victims of sexual
exploitation" would have to testify
repeatedly "about the abuse that they
have suffered."

in closing, the prosecution noted that
reiner has filed motions five times to
delay deadlines for pretrial motions and
then asked for a speedy trial. it
contended that his request is therefore
moot.

because of all the pending motions, the
trial date has been postponed from aug.
8 to sept. 19.

VilunyaChert
07-20-05, 12:19
http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/danish.pdf

I dug a little deeper and found it: 42 pages of government prosecutors talking legalese. They name Alpha 6 times.

SpankysMojo
07-20-05, 12:44
Yup sounds like her my friend! I see another name posted for a blonde below who knows maybe she uses 2 names. She was fun though.

BlueSteele
I have given Kelly a call or two and she only has the fuglys avail. you mentioned. I passed for now but will keep trying.

Saw a bumper sticker on a white car that reminded me of our fellow monger here who likes to end with something "like those who wander aren't necessarily lost" If that was you on Weston Street Spanky says hello.

Cover em up boys!

Drove Wethersfield from Wyllis to the city line around 3pm today and saw what could only be the blonde SW you're talking about. Blonde hair, slicked back but loose at the ends, pink top, jeans. Definitely a 7 or 8 on any college campus. A 9 for Hartford SWs. I first saw her in front of the convenience store at the Weth/Wyl intersection chatting with another girl, not as attractive, but still pretty good for the streets. She started there and walked her way down almost to the HS and she must have been picked up because on the next pass she was nowhere to be seen. I don't know if I got the look, or if she was just looking at the car, but she made eye contact. I couldn't tell if she was WSW or HSW, her skin was well-tanned. Boy, she stuck out.

I wouldn't stop on Wethersfield in broad daylight for anyone, but I certainly got the impression she was working. One one occassion marked LE slowed down to get a better look. That was great. I nearly got into an accident twice because every monger in Hartford was practicing u-turns in her vicinity.

Little head is the worst driver I've ever seen.

I hope someone else with a little more experience saw her so this report can be confirmed or denied. If you have digits for this wonder, your PM is accepted. :)

JMG
07-20-05, 14:42
I find it interesting that in most, if not all, of these high profile prostitution cases that the crime of prostitution is subordinate and generally not the thing that attracted all the attention.

It seems that our "hobby" is a very well tolerated activity right up to the point where the owners of the businesses fail to pay all their taxes.

stoxnbonds
07-20-05, 15:27
Had a great day at work and cut out early. My office is close so I drove DP and Wethersfield for a few passes. Saw 2 x HSW on Stonington. I didn't even look at one because the other was candy for the eyes. Yellow backless top (no bra), long black ponytail, tight jeans and heels. Nice curves, and just all around sexy. I drove by twice and the second time got me a smile. I regretted not stopping, so looped back and she had disappeared.

Saw a real skank at the Stonington/Weth interesection on that loop. Long dark hair all covering her face. Dark, awful lipstick. Really short and skinny wearing a red shirt and some denim shorts. (It scares me that I can remember this). I drove by once and looped back around to find the HSW in yellow and drove by the skank again. Oops. She started waving at me and then yelled something as I hi-tailed it out of there.

Finally, I nearly ran over Wolfman's favorite thief as I drove out of Morris onto Wethersfield around 2:30pm. Her red hair was down (more like everywhere) today so I almost didn't recognize her, but she had the sunglasses on, and the same shirt as the pictures with a pair of light tan capris. Got a good look at the midsection and noticed the extra baggage. She was walking like she had taken some aggressive Greek recently. She smiled at me and waited like a good SW for me to loop back, but like a bad monger I drove home.

Has anyone else noticed the marked LE motorcycles patrolling Wethersfield recently? They're hard to spot in your mirrors and pretty low-profile even right in front of you. Just another reason to completely avoid stopping on Wethersfield.

Member #3948
07-20-05, 17:09
Rember Stacey?

Well I never hooked up with her but I did see her with who I assume is her pimp early one morning. Boy has she gone down hill she used to be able to command 1-2 bills easy now it strictly $20. PM me if you have any new leads, I may have onr to trade with you.

Steel Blue

Stoner
07-20-05, 18:34
Its because its tough to hold up in court, mostly circumstancial. IRS has been, and will always be the biggest knife in the back of the supply side of the industry.

In many ways, its the reason that these spots HAVE to keep records, even potentially incriminating.

Villy- Thank you so much for that doc. Excellent digging. Its very interesting to note that, yet again, this site is among the evidence used against some of the ladies. WSG was mentioned specifically. The Danish had a 6 page printout from the WSG about them at the time of the arrest. What is interesting, is that the Danish was rarely talked about here and generally derided by most who did mention it.

There are some real nuggets to be learned...and nuggets to protect yourself if ever in such a sad predicament.

Jenny Jones
07-20-05, 22:49
Had some great luck lately with a call to an ad in the Advocate. I forgot the ad # but "Katie"'s direct line is 860-331-4857 (which I am posting with her permission). This was last Friday. I hooked up with 2 girls, Katie and Starr, at a hotel in EH on Main Street.

I got a bonus at work so I negotiated both Star and Katie for $235. This included them together, DFK, GFE, and CBJ. I ate both of them out as each other did it. It was awesome.

Katie is 19-20 (says she's 19) and white, c+ cup, nice body. Starr is 19-20, hispanic and italian? (white), super cute ass, great kisser and a lot of fun.

These girls were cool and we had a great time.

I, Jenny Jones, am a man. I couldn't think of anything else when I created this name years ago.

Jenny Jones
07-20-05, 22:58
Spanky,

I know your Lisa, she is the older blond in her late 30's with a tired look about her. Pretty though. She's got some miles. The blond Penny is talking about I think is a cutie, young, in her 20's, still not sure if she is working though. I was hoping we had our next Christina.

I've driven by her loads of times and even asked if she wanted a ride. Once she thought I said "wanna get high" and that caught her attention. I think she buys drugs in the area. Saw her rust/red car getting worked on. Maybe times are getting tougher. If anyone gets her holla back.

SpankysMojo
07-21-05, 10:50
That's too bad Steele. It's par for the course though. She only called me when she needed money for some kind of habbit she had anyway. I told you how I made the mistake of giving her my cell. No arm scars, but maybe up her nose? I do have another lead for everyone but no digits to give and I'm in the wrong section here but In New Britain Rock Cat territory by the stadium off Rt.9 there's a 7-11. There's a blonde about 21-22 wears a bikini top with nice perky c's with big nips peaking through, her ass is round, tight & curvy and she has muscular legs. I would guess gymnastics after my trip. She has a big scar on her knee from some surgery. Anyway I stopped in after my last 2 trips to the berlin turnpike and saw her there outside with a slurpysitting on the curb. She caught my eye and said hello with a smile this time and followed me in. She asked if I'd buy her a pack of smokes. I abliged she asked if I could give her a ride down the road. Small pocketbook not big enough for anything harmful to me. I paid for my snacks and she she got in. She said she was new to the area but said she likes to hang out in the area for work and lives close by. She took me to the park and asked me for 40 for FS and 20 for bj. I negotiated 35 for both. She gave one of the best bbbjtcim I have ever had slow and all mouth little hands, great tongue with a barbell in it to get extra feeling. She moaned and slurped like a good girl should. I played with her V for a while and I was ready and she knew it. I let it all flow into her open waiting mouth as she stared and mmmmmd me on. quick wipe into napkin. My car is small and awkward but she made it work with her flexability. She wiped me up covered me and asked if I minded if she played with herself a bit to get wet. It smelled sweet and I did get close but I enjoyed the show rather than had lunch. I had to keep a look out too right. She used my hands and hers, she was ready to go and hopped on. Piercings down there as well as her eye brows. I was quick to go since she had me hot and bothered from the show but she was amazing with those boobies bouncing and smacking my mouth as she moved. I like long hard nipples and these were just right to hang on to. She pulled at them and sucked on them and fed me them. OHH So good my friends. In her pocket book all she had was some money and a baggy of wet towlets and some cdms. She wiped us up and straightend up then a nice earlobe lick and off she went back to her spot. May be something to check out boys. I wil def. be on the prowl for htis one again. She doesn't have a cell and she doesn't work that often but she will ask you for yours. I didn't give her one. I did ask If I could tell some friends and it was ok so tell her Spanky sent you. This was about 2:30 each day. Not bad for a pack of smokes and 30.

Rember Stacey?

Well I never hooked up with her but I did see her with who I assume is her pimp early one morning. Boy has she gone down hill she used to be able to command 1-2 bills easy now it strictly $20. PM me if you have any new leads, I may have onr to trade with you.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
07-21-05, 18:16
Nice find Spankey! She sounds like a keeper.

Hooked up with Lisa today. Met her at her house again but dropped her off in Waterbury so keep your eyes open fellow mongers.

I am not gonna describe her again as many fellows here already have but she looks like she lost some weight. If I had to guess she is probally an even 100lbs now but still looks good. Her tatas were just a bouncin all over the place.

I can tell when I am getting bored with a woman when I am banging them and looking at her friends pictures on the wall and wondering if I shuld ask for their numbers.

The main thin going tru my head was that I wish I was banging her friend Kris instead. (That is one fine piece). Has anyone else had the pleasure?

Well its been a good week for me I hope it carry tru to next.

Steel Blue.

Azz Man
07-22-05, 01:02
Spanky - Regarding your find at the NB 7-11. What day of the week did you find this girl? Drive by their every once in a while and have never seen anything that peaked my interest. Nice find though, lucky devil!

Pennywise
07-22-05, 06:52
Today 6:30 am.

Former A girl Jen on Walnut, she is getting chunky!

SpankysMojo
07-22-05, 09:27
Azz Man,

I found her on Friday of Last week and Tuesday this week when we finally met She went by "Silk" And supposedly strips on the pike somewhere. Both times found around 2:30 3pm. Good hunting. You will enjoy for sure. look for the scar on the knee.

Spanky - Regarding your find at the NB 7-11. What day of the week did you find this girl? Drive by their every once in a while and have never seen anything that peaked my interest. Nice find though, lucky devil!

Wolfman Jack
07-22-05, 16:58
I'll bet $100 that she's stripping at the 2041 Club.

Azz Man,

I found her on Friday of Last week and Tuesday this week when we finally met She went by "Silk" And supposedly strips on the pike somewhere. Both times found around 2:30 3pm. Good hunting. You will enjoy for sure. look for the scar on the knee.

Stoner
07-22-05, 17:48
We could only hope thats where she strips at. It might legitimize the place a small bit.

A J Bond
07-22-05, 21:54
If she is spotted over by Rockcats, more than like ly she dances at infrared, which is right down the street.

Gustoman54
07-24-05, 15:55
On the way home from HK in Waterbury Sunday afternoon (12:30) I tried the 7-11 in NB looking for something Silky. Hung out in the parking lot for a bit but no luck. It appears I was not the only one looking. 7-11 appeared to be doing a brisk monger business. Hey Spanky, you should get a commission on their sales for your advertising efforts. Anyway, I cruised Main street for a 1/2 mile in either direction but I am not familiar with the area (no activity - SW or LE). I may try again later in the week. Hk was a hit however.

GordonFreeman
07-24-05, 22:30
Today 6:30 am. Former A girl Jen on Walnut, she is getting chunky!
I have seen her out also. I predict she will be back in jail within 3 months.

SpankysMojo
07-25-05, 16:43
Too Funny Mario,

It's crazy how we have all these lurkers (I used to be one of them for years here) hitting all the new spots we write about. I doubt it was infra red that she worked at. She definitely said Turnpike. I would bet either Gentlemans club or CF. I frequent Infra Red often to check on the temperature there and there has been nothing quite this hot there in a long time. If I see her again I will ask for a way to contact her other than 7-11. Damn I should have gone for the commission.

Over the weekend I visited The Blue Parrot for a few. There were a few 9'2 and a bunch of curvy 7-8's. I like some curves but smoothe one's you know, not something you can lay your drink on when your doggie. As long as a girl takes care of what she has I don't mind a little extra weight. I had more fun with the some of them than the skinnier one's. I did have some fun with a girl named seven or 7. Curly Blonde very small breasts nice nips though. She was much better looking without clothes. I opted for 2 songs the room was packed we were right next to each other. I didn't care because seven and the girl next to me were making out and touching each other. The other girl tried this flip over where her ass was inches from the guy's face next to me. Seven decided to try it as the neighbor tried showing her how to do it. she ended up with her ass right on my mouth. lol. I think it was the only thing holding her up. Very drunk with 5 tequilla shots I bought her but stayed pretty safe. It was almost closing time and she wanted a ride home but I told her I wasn't driving and she would have to come home with 4 guys. She said she wasn't up for that many but to stop back. She doesn't do outcalls or anything like that but she was much nicer than any other girls there and loved to talk dirty to me while I was at the bar with a few reaches for junior.

I have never had much more than a short touchy feely thing or a quick nip to mouth. Has anyone had any luck here?

On the way home from HK in Waterbury Sunday afternoon (12:30) I tried the 7-11 in NB looking for something Silky. Hung out in the parking lot for a bit but no luck. It appears I was not the only one looking. 7-11 appeared to be doing a brisk monger business. Hey Spanky, you should get a commission on their sales for your advertising efforts. Anyway, I cruised Main street for a 1/2 mile in either direction but I am not familiar with the area (no activity - SW or LE). I may try again later in the week. Hk was a hit however.

Shakedown
07-26-05, 12:19
Hey Spanky - There are two 7-11's off rte 9 in that area of NB. There is one if you head toward downtown off rte 9 on the corner of Ellis ST and the other right near the highway next to a Citgo/Burger King. Which one are you referring to??

Shakedown
07-26-05, 12:22
On another topic on my way back to the office this afternoon I saw Crystal around the Weth./Wyliss St area. She is a skinny blonde WSW from East Hartford. I took her for a ride several weeks ago and received good service but haven't seen her since. I didn't stop today as i had to get back but if you guys don't keep her too busy I may partake this afternoon.

SpankysMojo
07-26-05, 15:07
I didn't know that sorry guys. This one is a left off route 9 exit onto ellis street, take the next left onto the same road the stadium is on and it's right there on the right. This is coming from route 9 heading north.

Hey Spanky - There are two 7-11's off rte 9 in that area of NB. There is one if you head toward downtown off rte 9 on the corner of Ellis ST and the other right near the highway next to a Citgo/Burger King. Which one are you referring to??

JMG
07-26-05, 20:41
Hartford's south end extremely busy with both marked and undercover LE betwen 6 and 8 this evening... saw at least a few arrests, including a SW (I've been with her before -- hispanic brunette, usually wears a bandana -- decent attitude, but fairly hardened by the street life) who seemed to be getting seached for contraband and was seen a short time later being helped into the back of a cruiser.

Moderate activity out there -- didn't see anything worth stopping for. Went home horny.

GordonFreeman
07-27-05, 20:03
Had some great luck lately with a call to an ad in the Advocate. I forgot the ad # but "Katie"'s direct line is 860-xxx-xxxx (which I am posting with her permission). This was last Friday. I hooked up with 2 girls, Katie and Starr, at a hotel in EH on Main Street..........
I used this service based on Jenny's posting. I am sure Jenny's post was accurate, but my session was average. The hotel in question is a dive. I guess the moral of the story is YMMV.

Jenny Jones
07-27-05, 23:59
Total bummer you had a not so great session. I did forget to mention that the hotel was a dive. Who did you see? It is totally possible I caught them high or just in a really good mood.

GordonFreeman
07-28-05, 21:28
Here is the young dikey looking WSW that has been out the last month or so. Anyone have any info on her.

Wolfman Jack
07-29-05, 05:39
Here is the young dikey looking WSW that has been out the last month or so. Anyone have any info on her.

Nope, thank god, lol. :)

Gustoman54
07-29-05, 05:52

Gordon - Is her name "RED"? (lol - see photo sign)

Mack Daddy II
07-29-05, 09:36
I picked up Jen along Walnut early this morning around 1am. Like a few of you have said on this board and another SW told me, Jen pick up a few pounds while in jail.. I guess jail food must be pretty tasty. Jen is up about 15 pounds or so, but the good news is a lot of it went to her boobs, which i discovered while giving me a BJ. She's about a good c-cup now..lol Not bad new toys to play with, but it may not last for long because like a few others have said she'll be back in jail in a few months..

Garthy
07-29-05, 21:54
Gordon:

SHE'S A MAN, BABY!

Ew! Stear clear of that gross pig. Holy shit please don't tell me anyone is picking that up?!? You should get paid to pick trash off the street. (or at least get in a good union).

GordonFreeman
07-30-05, 08:00
Gordon:
SHE'S A MAN, BABY!
Ew! Stear clear of that gross pig. Holy shit please don't tell me anyone is picking that up?!? You should get paid to pick trash off the street. (or at least get in a good union).
I have not picked her up. My first thought was that this person was a boy. I have been at a stop light and seen her somewhat close up and heard her speak. She definety does not sound like a boy and she has boobs. Come Garthy, take one for the team and find out. We will all pitch in a dollar.

Garthy
07-31-05, 23:11
But not ready for that any more than I would be ready for a man-to-man liason in the parking lot of the "Sirotica."

I prefer Bobby Jo and her skin tight little box.

Mighty Spearsman
08-01-05, 12:57
I have not picked her up. My first thought was that this person was a boy. I have been at a stop light and seen her somewhat close up and heard her speak. She definitely does not sound like a boy and she has boobs. Come Garthy, take one for the team and find out. We will all pitch in a dollar.
A dollar? I'd gladly pitch in $5 to Garthy if he takes one for the team and spends some time with this young lovely :)

Garthy
08-01-05, 20:08
I think I would have to chew my own dick off first. Sorry. But thanks for thinking about me!

aguy4agirl
08-02-05, 10:30
A few years back I had seen Kayla advertising in the Advocate. There was another Kayla recently advertising (18 barely legal, etc...) his other Kayla and I talked a few times (a few years back) but never had a chance to meet. She's back advertising in the Advocate. I called and she's 26, brown hair, 5'8". Has anyone had seen her recently, or a few years back? Any "reviews" would be greatly appreciated.

Wolfman Jack
08-02-05, 22:19
Saw the hot young blonde yesterday at Weth/Wyllis, had to sample. Worth picking up. 23 years old, not out all the time. Definately a 7/8 for the Hartford streets. If she wasn't into the drugs and her skin was a little clearer, would be a 9. Wearing nice jeans and top, GREAT ass!!! Boobs are A's though. Normal fees.

roberto1976
08-02-05, 23:26
Guys,

I actually live in the S End, I get to see the scene daily, mornings, noon, eves. Unfortunately my mongering days are over since Im living with my GF. I can tell you 5 to 8 years ago there was better lookers! Im still looking for the blonde mentioned below if shes that hot Id stop! I do see the dyke looking girl almost daily, even saw her hitchiking on the berl. turnpike lol. Other than that the scary crack ****** are all I manage to see, and lots of PD activity. S.End is going to s%hit.

stoxnbonds
08-03-05, 00:58
Here is the young dikey looking WSW that has been out the last month or so. Anyone have any info on her.That sign next to her is one word too long.

CTBatmann38
08-03-05, 17:08
[Has anyone had any luck here?[/QUOTE]I've been told by a dancer that HR is available for 1.65 in champagne room. Seemed a bit steep to me, so I did not partake.

Wanderer
08-03-05, 19:27
That sign next to her is one word too long.If it said 'Do Not Enter', I'd believe it. LOL

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Jenny Jones
08-03-05, 21:25
Wolfman,

Is the the one hanging out in the park across from the Chinese restaurant all the time and in fron the the restaurant? She's blond, hair often pulled back into a pony tail, cute from afar, hangs with a black dude, always seems to be going somewhere.

I've tried a slew of times to pick her up to no avail. She just doesn't seem interested. Any tips would be appreciated as she is a cutie. Where did you find her and how did you get her in the car?

Mighty Spearsman
08-05-05, 11:31
Has anyone had any luck here?I've been told by a dancer that HR is available for 1.65 in champagne room. Seemed a bit steep to me, so I did not partake.
Sorry, but I have to call out this guy on his latest post.

With all due respect, ctbatmann38, so far you've written only three posts, including 2 posts on the Meriden board telling us that there's LE interest in the Sun Spa in Berlin, and now this latest post, fishing for info. Why not contribute something of substance to the board first?

In any case, $165 for a HJ anywhere is more than "a bit steep," especially as one can get a decent massage, TS, FS, CBJ, etc. at a Watewrbury AMP for $160 total.

Member #3948
08-06-05, 08:09
When I post something of interrest I usually get 5-6 requests from new members for the information via PM. If the member has some posts under his belt I will give it up. If not I allways assume that either he is LE or just a one way sone of a --well you know.

IMHO if you are new and have a question about something just go back and read past reports. Spending an hour reading this site is better than an hour reading the paper most days. Steel Blue.

Stoner
08-08-05, 16:31
Spending an hour reading this site is better than an hour reading the paper most days. Steel Blue.

Hahaha...perhaps some enterprising reporter reading this site could ask the advocate rag paper to print the usa sg posts on there rag in the backpage. Call it the Gordon/MightySpear Weekly report of were to find 'em, fuck 'em and leave 'em. :) Just give credit and a check, please!

Of course, everything would be in lingo so no one, even other mongers, could understand it. LOL.

Recent there has been a spate of "higher end" ladies coming through the area. When I notice it for now on, I'll try my best to post about it here, and if I can, post a review of my own (if I've met her before).

Shaky Legs
08-08-05, 20:22
Picked up Katrina, a short, pretty, 26 y/o black girl on Niles earlier. Saw her making the loop and passed her by twice before I got the look I was lookin' for. She grabbed my crotch to check for a badge and I gave her A cup a squeeze just cuz it was there and looking nice. Found a spot and recieved BBBJTCIMWS for 20. Gave a good wet and deep BJ with lots of sucking sounds which I liked. Was a good time well worth the fee. Drove her back to her circuit and was on my way. Good looking girl although she did have one tooth missing. Thankfully, she was good enough not to scratch the paint on Mr. Johnson. Would get her again as she seemed pleasant enough and not to deep on the drugs yet.

While in the area of the North end I saw a couple BSW that didn't look to good and one fat WSW who was giving everyone and anyone who passed by the eye. Even people walking on the street. She musta been jonesin for something to be so bold. Didn't see any obvious LE up North during my run.

Cruised South on Wethersfield and Wyllys and saw a HSW with a large ass who looked like she might be fun. Swung around in time to see her jump into a car and drive off with some other guy. Hope he posts and lets us know if she was any good. Saw a couple patrols around the corner of Wyllys and Wethers while in the area.

Be safe,

Shaky

Sprint23
08-08-05, 22:16
Went to Gold Club and had a single dance as time was short. Rates have been raised by 5 per dance that goes to the club to fund new club down south. Kahoots is $30, who's next?

Wolfman Jack
08-09-05, 07:28
Went to Gold Club and had a single dance as time was short. Rates have been raised by 5 per dance that goes to the club to fund new club down south. Kahoots is $30, who's next?

I haven't stepped foot in the GC for almost 5 years now. I don't like the "high class" so-called "gentlemens clubs", because you know you're not going to get any bang for your buck (pardon the pun). Whenever you have the urge to go to the GC, think first, and head onto 84 East and hit EB. It's a little out of the way, but you'll leave there happier.

Stoner
08-09-05, 10:19
I've taken a few clients to the GC Connection. Strictly for the ability to smoke a good stogie and have some good damned whiskey. (Did a little BYOB action. Gently paid them to serve it to us with a smile. ;) )

On my own, I find that take out is available there as well. If you're looking for a decent nice time, and not necessarily premium mileage, then GC does a bang up job. I found the women there better than Kahoots East Hartford. But a good piece of ass is a good piece of ass...I don't care if its walking in Walmart or Gold Club. They both inspire similar aspirations!

Mighty Spearsman
08-09-05, 11:10
Picked up Katrina, a short, pretty, 26 y/o black girl on Niles earlier. Saw her making the loop and passed her by twice before I got the look I was lookin' for. She grabbed my crotch to check for a badge and I gave her A cup a squeeze just cuz it was there and looking nice. Found a spot and received BBBJTCIMWS for 20. Gave a good wet and deep BJ with lots of sucking sounds which I liked. Was a good time well worth the fee. Drove her back to her circuit and was on my way. Good looking girl although she did have one tooth missing. Thankfully, she was good enough not to scratch the paint on Mr. Johnson. Would get her again as she seemed pleasant enough and not too deep on the drugs yet.
Thanks for the 411 on Katrina. It's easier for me to be out in the afternoon than evening, so I'll keep an eye out for her. The missing tooth should help identify her :).

Just curious as to where you parked your car to receive the BJ in the afternoon. Rather than compromise the place by posting it here where LE and the Hartford Courant can read about it, please PM me with a hint or two of where you ended up. Thanks!

VilunyaChert
08-10-05, 11:57
Recent there has been a spate of "higher end" ladies coming through the area.

There's nothing wrong with the "higher end", but personally I prefer the "lower end", either front or back.

Unless the lady's already standing on her head.

Shakedown
08-10-05, 12:06
So whats the deal with the WSW's in the Southend always walking in tandem? I see them out quite regularly and the blonde is quite attractive but I have never seen them alone. I thought about giving her a try but it kind of freaks me out. Is the other one there to take a plate number? Are they LE? You guys have any insight?

Also see an older HSW on Wethersfield quite often. Usually wearing a dress with pulled back gray hair. See's always giving the look but I have yet to sample.

On my daily morning stroll I saw some undercover LE on Stonington making a bust driving a Tahoe. Be careful.

Wolfman Jack
08-10-05, 12:10
I see the older HSW with pulled back gray hair out and glasses out all the time. I never have or never will sample that, not my type of thing. As for the blonde WSW, if it's the same one I picked up last week, you just have to wait until she breaks from her friend. Believe me, she's no LE.

So whats the deal with the WSW's in the Southend always walking in tandem? I see them out quite regularly and the blonde is quite attractive but I have never seen them alone. I thought about giving her a try but it kind of freaks me out. Is the other one there to take a plate number? Are they LE? You guys have any insight?

Also see an older HSW on Wethersfield quite often. Usually wearing a dress with pulled back gray hair. See's always giving the look but I have yet to sample.

On my daily morning stroll I saw some undercover LE on Stonington making a bust driving a Tahoe. Be careful.