PDA

View Full Version : Best mouths in the AV

BbbjAddiction
01-09-16, 10:22
Got a good number on a decent mouth. BBBJ no cim for cheap. Also winter who posts on BP is fun. Decent BBBJ great fuck. Looking for more killer mouth though!

AvIndian
03-26-16, 04:42
Got a good number on a decent mouth. BBBJ no cim for cheap. Also winter who posts on BP is fun. Decent BBBJ great fuck. Looking for more killer mouth though!Trade? I can give you a few girls.

Cynder11
05-21-16, 17:40
Wynter, she does massages in San Fernando?

Chris Wake
10-11-16, 02:38
I'd go with Adrianna aka Applebottom69 as the best mouth in the entire AV.

She posts regularly on BP advertising low digit specials frequently. Really drains you good, you'll leave her place with weak legs.

MDGuy78
10-27-16, 17:55
I'd go with Adrianna aka Applebottom69 as the best mouth in the entire AV.

She posts regularly on BP advertising low digit specials frequently. Really drains you good, you'll leave her place with weak legs.Adrianna was not available for incalls so I had to do outcall. By the time she left my room I was completely drained and my legs were giving up from under me.

Chris Wake
10-27-16, 23:36
Adrianna was not available for incalls so I had to do outcall. By the time she left my room I was completely drained and my legs were giving up from under me.Glad you had a good time. She's a big girl so a lot of my usual banging habits are off with her but with a mouth like that, I don't care how much she weighs LOL.

BbbjAddiction
08-02-17, 19:14
Alright I know I lagged on this but just moved out here found some good mouth for my dudes trying to trade. Penny is good winter is good, I got a CL girl an Adair mouth and more. AV is semi poppin just wish there was more on here.

Chris Wake
09-25-17, 18:34
Alright I know I lagged on this but just moved out here found some good mouth for my dudes trying to trade. Penny is good winter is good, I got a CL girl an Adair mouth and more. AV is semi poppin just wish there was more on here.Is penny the brunette MILF working out of her home? If so, I was curious about her but never went through with booking since I don't like driving a while without a good review or anything for a provider.

Volcom543
10-28-17, 01:13
Penny is good you can work out a deal with her like 60 . You get bbj and a FS for 15- 25 min depends how you work it she little thin side good enough for the price. The other girl her name is Adriana she OMG she does pse or GFE.

BbbjAddiction
02-27-18, 05:46
Apple is bomb I'm in love with Stephanie lately and nothing has compared I need more! Foxy is good got a good CL ***** who sucks a mean one honey cash is fun I'm missing some.

Chris Wake
02-28-18, 02:09
Apple is bomb I'm in love with Stephanie lately and nothing has compared I need more! Foxy is good got a good CL ***** who sucks a mean one honey cash is fun I'm missing some.Is stephanie VixenHaze by any chance on another board related to the AV?

RyuSuzuki
03-01-18, 11:35
Apple is bomb I'm in love with Stephanie lately and nothing has compared I need more! Foxy is good got a good CL ***** who sucks a mean one honey cash is fun I'm missing some.Stephanie? From where?