PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Smoke & Mirrors
01-01-05, 10:50
[QUOTE=Easy Going]
I even balled two without condoms.

Over the last two years, I think Fantasy has slipped big time. The girls are too rushed and the enthusiasm has disappeared.

Maybe it's just me. The mamasan is the same. I don't understand what has happened.
QUOTE]

" I even balled two without condoms."

I wonder how many hundreds more they did BBBJ & FS? If they think you have $ they will definetly offer dangerous extras to get you to be a Beau.

"Over the last two years, I think Fantasy has slipped big time. The girls are too rushed and the enthusiasm has disappeared."

Most amps are going this path from my view. The personal attention has become a mechanized predictable assemblyline.Plus the mps are being watched a bit closer by ? The newer generation of amp sluts are basically the same ages as the lazy women here in the U.S. who want a paycheck for watching soap operas,and eating doritos. Many asians flock here to be "American" hence the same clone of the skanks we see here. The older ones will still work harder than the pretty younger ones, but who wants to bang a 50+y/o Mom,wife,or grandma? This the reason you go to the amp in the first place. No?

"Maybe it's just me. The mamasan is the same. I don't understand what has happened."

It's not only you, It's basically present times via ways of the capitalism, and free society. Dollars are everything to everyone, nothing else matters, especially to a amp provider who is Selling her ass for it. Mama probably has more cash stashed around than the FDIC locally, and abroad. That's no BS.

Luv to Daty
01-02-05, 13:00
Hit BC first about 1030 last night...place was packed with customers but I only saw about 6-7 black girls. I was in the mood for a latina so i headed over to PM...... PM was dead last night. not much happening. Only 5 girls working. Is that the usual for a sat. night or just beacause it was new years. Found thick latina. Service was ok. Did not check her name though. Really dont care anyway. Maybe I will try one afternoon to see if there are more girls

StreetWise
01-02-05, 13:41
I travelled down to PM last night and arrived after midnight. I've never been in there, so when I saw the place, I decided to pass. It didn't look safe for a young white guy like myself. There were lots of rowdy guys out front, and I didn't feel like taking the chance of getting fucked with just to check out some ass. Maybe I'll try again during the day. Is PM normally pretty safe at night? I always felt comfortable at keystone and teddies, is it the same at PM?

Also, do they have any white chicks? I love latinas, but a nice white blonde would be nice every once in a while.

Gridley
01-04-05, 03:48
I made a visit late Monday afternoon. The day shift numbered about 10-12 dancers, mostly Latina. No white girls were working. I would rate the majority in the 4 to 6 range; although there was one Latina with a tight sculpted figure I’d never seen before. She had her regular customers and was in too much demand for me to get an introduction. I noted several former Teddies dancers (as well as former Teddies customers) who transitioned to this club. Of note was Tahlia (Ta-lee-ah; brunette, medium skin tone, tight body but no boobs), whose Billy Joel renditions are well chronicled. My favorite, Tani was not to be found. I settled in with Sonia (brunette, light skin, pear shape). She must have had 6 or 7 Tequila shots during the time I was there. With minor negotiations she adhered to the 40 standard rate plus 20 for BBTC.
I’ve never had a problem in any of the rougher Bridgeport stripclubs (and PM seems located in a war zone – the roadway is actually cratered).

Doh Man
01-04-05, 11:09
Streetwise,

Don't know how safe PM is at night, but during the day there is certainly no problems. As far as a white girl I dont know how lucky you will get, mostly dominicans, and a few black girls. But maybe someone else knows of a white girl who works there with good services to offer.

SR Only
01-04-05, 16:36
I was headed to PM, when I remembered the post about BC being pretty good. So I'll try BC for the first time in a while. I go in and see Bianca dancing and wave at her while I'm getting something to drink. For whatever reason, I wasn't into Bianca's big booty today (plus, she's a bit mechanical at times).

As I am waiting to pay, there's this blonde white girl. She's not too bad from the back, but she had this big dark coat on. She decides that I might be worthy pray ($$), and comes over to make some small talk. Fortunately, very small and we head to the booth. She wanted to know if I had been there before (yes, many times ago). I introduced my self (I'm SRO [okay, maybe not those exact words]), and she asks if I was a regular of Teddies or the Key, I said both. She is friggin skinny. I mean real skinny. Like the kids in the Sudan skinny. But, that's okay, 'cause I'm not in a big butt mood. :) She tells me her name, and it sounds like Delila. Or maybe it is the girl from Teddies in the spring named Dehlia! Yup, I remember mongers posting she did BBBJTCIM (Gman1 posted) and was real skinny. I’m okay with this. She said fees are the same. No problem. She grabbed a cover and put it on (again, no problem for me). Did a nice job hoovering and then jumped on me putting me inside her. I loved her small nips and body. I finally finished. She said she works Mon thru Sat. I may have to try again, but only if I can avoid Bianca. :)

I did get digits, but she said not for the same price. ;)

SRO Taking one (happily) for the team.

SR Only
01-04-05, 16:41
I just read down that Swizz Drums mentioned the skinny white chick that needs 150 pounds. I guess we can add to her ounce by ounce. :)

Illini333
01-05-05, 13:18
Someone said this is the place for Latinas. Is that true? PM if you want.

Paranoid
01-06-05, 13:07
Stopped into PM on Tuesday. It wasn't the best selection. Most of the girls were larger than I appreciate. However there was one stunning woman named Lady. Body was perfect, face was not bad. Shockingly she says that she doesn't perform any of the extras. Kind of odd to me that you would choose PM to work for when that is your policy. Perhaps that is why I have never seen a post regarding Lady.

SR Only
01-06-05, 16:48
True.

I dailed the digits today. No answer and voice mail is full. I may have to drive by. :D:

SRO

SR Only
01-07-05, 09:52
I drove by yesterday. She's still there. Still skinny. She was happy to see me (or my 60) since she was having a bad day. I'd guess the Latinas were shutting her out. There was also an older white chick/woman there. Saw a black girl from Teddies and Harry O's and we talked a bit. She's not my style but she's always nice. I wanted to flip her some cash but she was gone after I finished with Dehlia. D said she doesn't answer if she doesn't recognize the number. She would also prefer warning the night before so she can borrow her boyfriend's car. Hmmm, that kind of changes the take out perspective. So we'll see.

Oh, yeah, a report. Had to wait for a booth. Talked a little. Went in she did a little LD and then grabbed the cover. Both visits she asked for her fee up front. I guess she's been burned. I figure the second time she'd be a little less business like. Sucked me again and then jumped on top. She switched around so she was bending over the chair and I hit from behind (not anal). It was real fun grabbing her skinny waist and pounding. :D A nice change from the girls with the extra cushioning. :)

SRO

SR Only
01-07-05, 09:55
To Ill-333, yes, they have Latinas and black girls, too. Matter of fact, after I had finished with D a nice looking Latina named Lily (I think) came up to me. I was A) spent from a few minutes earlier, and B) down to about 20. I should have checked to see if she would have taken the 20. :D Next time!

SRO

Doh Man
01-07-05, 13:52
Stopped into PM on Tuesday. It wasn't the best selection. Most of the girls were larger than I appreciate. However there was one stunning woman named Lady. Body was perfect, face was not bad. Shockingly she says that she doesn't perform any of the extras. Kind of odd to me that you would choose PM to work for when that is your policy. Perhaps that is why I have never seen a post regarding Lady.Lady was always one who never did the estra thing unless she know you real well. She is quite the looker though nice face and bod!

Mr. Wtby
01-08-05, 08:31
SRO, you deserve your own barstoool at PM with your initials on the back! LOL

Doh Man
01-10-05, 15:45
Getting word that Felicia who works at PM might be the girl I am looking for Lisa, as her name was at Teddies. I do not know this for sure, but she is short,breasts augmented, blonde hair dominican real pretty face? I want to know if this is her, as when I go there I never can catch her at work. Anyone know what her schedule is?
If so, please someone give me a report on her backroom attitude, private message me if you wish or post. Thanks in advance.

Doh Man

Gridley
01-10-05, 23:57
Doh Man,

Lisa from Teddies is dancing at PM. She usually works nights as she did at Teddies. I don’t know if Felicia is her name here. She looks as you described – thin, pretty face, 5’2”tall, blonde hair, small fake chest, great legs and rear. Her nationality is Columbian.

Excellent demeanor, although more rushed than most.

Hope the description proves useful.

Doh Man
01-11-05, 13:39
Gridley,

Thanks! That is what I wanted to hear as long as it is the same girl as was at Teddies I will be there for some night shift activities! if you don't mind please PM me and lt me in on some detailed info about her if you know what I mean!

Thanks,

Doh Man

SR Only
01-12-05, 17:36
Another blast from the past! Today's memory was Tani. She looked great. And was happy to see me (the girl deserves an Academy Award®). She had to dance the stage, but told me to hang. She tells me to not "cheat" on her, she'll be with someone who finishes fast (she probably says that about me, too), after the dance.

So I wait and wait. Finally she comes out, cleans up in the dressing room, and heads to another guy. I head down; as she goes by I tell her "did you forget me?" No way baby, gives me a big kiss and says she'll be right back.

So I head to the stage and see Tahlia dancing (Jessie was there, too). Tahlia looked good and played with herself nicely. I should have stayed to do a shot on her, too.

Tani finally comes back and off we go. Truly my ATF. Nice sucking and touching, she's definitely a GFE if not PSE (for those ten minutes). I love her moaning. ;) It was nice to see/feel/fill her since Teddie's shut. Reminded me of the old days.

So if anyone wonders about the SRO/SR Only, it came from a year ago Christmas at Teddie's when it was "Standing Room Only" to get to one of the rooms in the back it was so busy. Today waiting for Tani, it was "SRO" again.

SRO

Doh Man
01-16-05, 22:13
I hear so much of this girl from older posts up till now, I mean she is like legend in the monger world, and I still haven't seen her! Jeez, I guess I am missing some real good action here. Who do I look for when i go to PM? The line for the booths?

Dayside
01-30-05, 09:10
Stopped by PM on Fri night only 4 marginal girls working.
I noticed in the lapdance area they had torn down the 3 rooms, and made the area I big room with a half wall for privacy(no privacy).
I asked the bouncer and he said only Lap dance nothing else, orders from the owner.

I guess we lost another on guys.

Glad the forum is back up. Thanks Jackson whatever you've been doing to it must not have been easy to do. Thanks for the time and effort on our behafe.

Dayside

Doh Man
02-02-05, 17:07
I heard the same thing about PM and that everyone was busted there last week, whoever was in there. So the lap dances are just that now, guess Bishops will be bursting at the seams!

Banger
02-04-05, 21:35
I took one for the team at Fantasy a few weeks ago.

I was greeted at the door by a very nice looking girl. I assumed I would get her. I asked to use the mens room, and when I came out, a different girl was there. I think her name was Laura? She spoke very bad english, even for an AMP.

Laura tried to hustle me. I've been there MANY times before, so I know how it works. She tried to force me into 1.80 for full service. I told her I was leaving them and it was back to normal. Gee, now that I argued with this girl, I'm really in the mood.

To her credit, I think she felt bad and tried to make it up with the service. She paid a little extra attention to the back door, and sucked on my toes. Never had the toe thing before, and it was actually pretty nice. She played the flute a little too, but she needs more lessons.

Her looks were not my thing. I think the village in Korea gave away the ugly chick and she wound up at Fantasy. Super flat face, like someone hit her with a shovel.

Bottom line, never show up unannounced at the AMP. Always call ahead for your regular girl. Unless of course you want a rush job from the fruit of the ugly tree.

If the people that run Fantasy read this, make sure to talk to your girls. Let them know that word gets around if they try to screw us the wrong way.

Wasn't there another place that opened near Fantasy, and run by them? Anyone care to PM me the details?

pinga
02-05-05, 05:55
Stopped into PM on Tuesday. It wasn't the best selection. Most of the girls were larger than I appreciate. However there was one stunning woman named Lady. Body was perfect, face was not bad. Shockingly she says that she doesn't perform any of the extras. Kind of odd to me that you would choose PM to work for when that is your policy. Perhaps that is why I have never seen a post regarding Lady. Yes, very true. She only does laps and she's got some body; Brazilian I believe.

Doh Man
02-07-05, 13:44
There is a new game in town, called Panchos next to Harbor Yard, used to be named Kelly's backyard cafe. They now have girls there dancing day and night, anyone been there there to check out the selection? What''s it all about!

Mighty Spearsman
02-10-05, 10:00
Stopped by American Spa on Main Street in Bridgeport the other afternoon for the first time in several years. A few years ago this MP (non-AMP) place had the reputation for having some hot Latina babes, but apparently not anymore.

Stopped by around 4:45 one afternoon and the place was deserted. The woman at the front door welcomed me in and arranged a line-up of the three girls on duty, including a decent-looking 23 year old black American girl named Coco, a 6 foot tall masculine-looking "girl" with dirty blonde who looked like a TV or someone who had just had a sex change (sorry to sound cruel, but it's true), and a mid-30s rail-thin petite Caucasian girl named Regan. Coco was the only one worth picking, ptherwise I would have just walked out. The front-door lady informed me that they offered an "all-inclusive" price of $140 for a half-hour and told me to make my pick, which was easy - Coco!

As it turned out, Coco was a good choice, pretty face with a decent figure - 5'4", 120 lbs or so, 34 with a B-cup, nice legs. She seemed a bit shy when I first got into the room, stripped down and paid her the $140 up front, then she informed me that this was her first time in this kind of work and that she had been working for less than a month, also that I was her first customer in a couple of days. I hugged her and kissed her on the neck to try to put her at ease, and the rest of our time went very smoothly. Laid her down on the bed and gave her a quick massage, then an extended DATY session (she was VERY clean). She got into the oral treatment and responded with some nice CBJ, then I finished off doggie-style, then we cuddled until my time was up.

Not a PSE by any means, but fairly close to a GFE. Gave her $20 on top as I said goodbye, for a total of $160 - not bad for an MP provider, but for that same price I could have had a nice 1-hour session with Table Shower as well, at one of the Waterbury AMPs such as Hong Kong or Magic.

Latin Bootyman
02-16-05, 10:30
Hey Fellas,

What the hell is going on in Bridgeport? Are all the clubs dying. We have to put a stop to this and keep it going. No one is posting anymore. I know that the Jackson has been updating, but there has to be more action then what I've been seeing on this thread. Is everyone lying low or What? WHERE ARE ALL THE GIRLS FROM TEDDIE'SSSSSS and KEY!

Anyway Doggs you know what I mean. One.

Latin

CT Kid #2
02-18-05, 20:40
I stopped by 2 weeks ago.I saw happy.Looks 7.Service 9.Got a 2 for 41 special.No asian. No daty.She did seem to come too.She liked a finger in her ass also.I would have liked to go back already,but no time.I feel i could persuade her to do anal.Anyone know of any amp girls that like anal?I like petite girls.Happy was a little flabby for me.Over all not a bad time.I have been there 2 or 3 times in 5 years.All experiences were ok.

pinga
02-22-05, 11:12
There is a new game in town, called Panchos next to Harbor Yard, used to be named Kelly's backyard cafe. They now have girls there dancing day and night, anyone been there there to check out the selection? What''s it all about! Please tell where this place is with street name etc. as I am not too familiar with Bridgeport except for PM and BC.

Latin Bootyman
02-23-05, 18:02
What's up fellas,

I just got back from BP, trooping it all the way from the Bx, and I had to see it for myself, PM was Dead! No girls at all, and so I trooped it to BC, and the girls were 6 at best there was a two white chics, One was fat and other resemble a white crack-head, there were two black chics, nothing to write home about, and two hispanic b&tches, so I when with the only one that was half way decent which was the dark skin Dominican chica that wasn't to bad bbbj and was very nice, but I've seen much better then this at BC. It worries me that things will get worst! Can anybody shed some light on this situation. We need Teddies and the Key back. I feel like these clubs are like endangered species. Please Help!

Latin

Statman
02-24-05, 01:26
Hey Guys,

I Just wanted to write to you to tell you about the blonde I ended up with at American Spa.

Her name is Renee, and she is incredible. Her looks are about an 8, with some baby fat but not a fat cow, pretty face, and attitude and technique definitely a 10.

I got an hour with her for 19, and right when we got in, she started to kiss me and ask what I wanted first. she then proceeded to give me a CBJ. I then had a box snack, where she did rock but was a little too loud for my taste. She then threw on some sexy Pantyhose with a cut in them and I walk the dog. With about a half an hour still left we kissed a lot and she gave me a massage that was great, working on a shoulder that I hurt in an accident, and kept kissing me the whole time.

She is awesome, and I can not wait to go back as I live in CA. The thing that is cool about the American Spa is they never ask for tips, but I left 3 for her.

it truly was everything I hoped for and well worth every penny.

Her hours are W-Sa 10-10. She love also to talk about Basketball and is a huge Mike Bibby and Sacramento Kings Fan.

Well worth all, and American Spa is awesome.

Skirt Flirt
02-24-05, 17:16
Statman,

I don't know what a hour of a womans time in a spa in California (I love your governer) goes for but you are overpaying here and making it more diffucult for us locals. As it is they are trying to raise rates in the AMP's. As allways have fun.

Jeff1

Tofel
02-25-05, 11:50
Went to American spa yesterday, last time I went there was about 9 month ago. It seems they change the owner, service really really sucks. 140 bucks only get a HJ. The girl is short and blonde, kind of cute, her breast are in pretty bad shape. It seems shrinking. She came in 10 minutes after I finish my shower, and ask me to lie down, insist just giving me a HJ, and not told me why.

I went there several times before, they always provide full service, the quality of girls go down, price seems going up.

NEVER NEVER go there any more, stick with waterbury AMP.

Just some information.

Statman
02-26-05, 05:04
I am writing because I have seen some reports that are critical of my report. So for the record I wanted to set the record straight.

(1) I do not like pay 23 for service either, but I do not set the prices. I saw a place that got good reviews so I decided to try it. I ended up with an incredible woman who for the first time I thought was worth that after. This is why I wrote this. If you did not have a good experience than first, ask yourself why and who you got. I got renee, and she was incredibal. Maybe it was because I treated her like a person and a woman and actually talked to her and was interested in what she had to say. Did you do that, or did you say suck my dick *****! We talked about other stuff such as her like for the Kings, and other stuff that is personal to her. Second, nobody is forcing you to go there. So dont! If you know a better place with better girls and cheaper rates, than go there and share it with the people on this board, not be critical of others reports. I want to get laid when I am on Vacation, not hagle over prices. I tried Queens and Manhattan, and saw nothing, so while driviing to boston, decided to try this place, and I am glad I did!

(2) the 14 is a little high for fifteen Minutes, I agree, but what you forgot to state is the owner says all is included. How you use you 15 is up to you, I used an hour and I walk the dog with a jacket on, had a box lunch, had a great massage with lots of kissing and cuddling, and had a cbj. I would not pay 14 for a bJ, I paid for time not experience and I utilized my time to the fullest and got 19 out of it, and like it so much gave another 3. you could have walk the dog with you 14, and next time you may want to do that. I will spend 16 next, because I had 30 left and next time will not pay for that.

(3) The Blonde if Renee is good looking and I said she was about an 8, and was honest about that. Is she a knockout Penthouse Pet, NO! But as someone who interviews these kinds of women everyday for a celebrity Interview show, I would rather be with Renee than someone who is plastic inside and out. Fucking a real life Barbie doll sucks, fucking someone who is going to return passion inside and out to you is awesome. Especially when she is pretty and with a Normal good looking body, not etheopian, or a ***** fake personality, That is renee. It is amazing what can happen when you treat a woman like a woman! Maybe that 19 becomes lower or nothing outside american spa.

In closing if have something better, than either tell us, go there, or Shut Up!

Paranoid
02-26-05, 10:18
Any word where all of the girls work now, in particular Nicole from PM? I assume BC would hire some of them, however the reviews seem to indicate the top women have not gone there.

Member #3916
02-27-05, 12:17
Went to Panchos Saturday night. It is located on 418 main st in bp. The place has potential but it is not quite ready yet. The inside is pretty large and clean but the stage is very small. The lap dance room is ok as long as you get the far booth. There was only 1 girl working. She used to work at main st cafe then pm. She told me the van broke down so the other girls did not make it. She also stated the day shift is better. Once they gets some girls in there panchos will be ok.

D Quick
02-27-05, 17:46
A dancer from PM gave me a card of Pancho's. The address on the card is 418 Main St. Bridgeport, CT. The number on the card is (203)362-0337.

I have not had a chance to get out to Pancho's yet, but the last time I went to PM, it was dead. BC has always been hit or miss, so I will be going to Pancho's soon.

Gridley
02-27-05, 23:05
Any word where all of the girls work now, in particular Nicole from PM? I assume BC would hire some of them, however the reviews seem to indicate the top women have not gone there.Nicole, Felicia, and Vanessa from PM are at Harry O's in Stamford. I've only seen Nicole on weekend days - she may be too new to fit into the regular schedule yet. Be advised that the mileage at Harry's is not in the same league as the Bridgeport clubs. I'd recommend takeout.

pinga
02-28-05, 07:57
The mileage is there at Harry's; FS can be had in the lap room. But is the setting that is a bit unnerving; you share the room with up to 3 couples and everything is in plain sight. Girl will usually put a cover on you before quickly sitting on you making it appear as she is only giving a good grinding lapdance. But there lies the problem; no BJ and you can only get off in that position.

Doh Man
02-28-05, 18:19
Well hallelujiah! I made senior member! Thanks Jackson! On the Pancho front, yes it is where alot of the PM girls went too since no one is able to go there for fun anymore. I was there Sunday and saw at least 6 to 7 chicas at the bar with about 5 patrons. I did recognize Julissa, and several others who names but not faces escape me now. The stage is basically a pool table with a slab on top of it, and the girls do not dance unless someone sits around it. There is no schedule for the girls to dance, and they just make a buck at the bar from what it looks like.
I am sure they will change up the inside put in a permenent stage etc, but who knows how long this place will last until BPT's finest shuts it down. BC is going strong from what I hear and I guess he pays a good amount to keep it running since they never seem to get busted. As well as the dozens of AMPS and NAMPS in the area. Why these clubs and not them? Who knows, but enjoy it while it lasts.

Darkmax99
02-28-05, 19:15
Lucky for me, it's in my backyard so it's convenient little spot for those not wanting to be in a crowded area. It's purely a mexican/latina strip spot with one tiny lil back area for lapdances. I am under the impression that the owner of George's Cafe may have bought this place "formerly known as Kelly's". Once upon a time, Kelly's was just a mini college hang out/drink bar. Yes they have a pool table that's basically a dance place with no pole for the ladies. I must say though when I went, only 1 girl was actually in working clothes and about 8 girls getting ready for the evening and like 3 guys in there last night. So it's a hidden gem but definately not a "large establishment" by anymeans. There is a mirror which is used to see other side of place from bar. The bar is pretty nice by the way. Bouncer was a pain, if you're basically non-hispanic, he's gonna give u a bit of a hard time, possibly even search you so you've been warned. By the way, the location is right by the docks for the ferry behind train tracks *very beginning of main st. going towards seaside park/univ of bridgeport. I will take the time out next visit to see what kind of rates I can get going in there, I think you could sneak by with .40 for fs. If not, at least for me, take out will be perfect.

To all, sorry for my MIA, wsg servers were very hard to connect on to so I just gave up trying for a while. Hopefully it'll be alright now. I've been to BC, BC is on point, all my regular girls are still there and you are always guarranteed fs, at least for me.

*NOTE* Panchos has only 1 entrance/exit so it's kinda like if a raid were ever to occur, nowhere to run, for real. It's almost as if they set it up like that. Plus it's on a corner but definately not on a busy street.

Dayside
03-02-05, 23:59
Stopped by BC around 10 pm Wed night there were about 6 to 8 girls. None of them look very good, so I took a pass.

Cruised around for about an hr and didn't see anything at all. It was pretty cold so that may have something to do with it.

To be honest Bridgeport has dried up quite a bit I only wish I new where the ladies went.

Stay safe and I hope you have better luck then me.

Dayside

Doh Man
03-04-05, 09:57
That is how the owners want the bouncers to be, search everyone who comes in not just Non hispanics. Just a safety precaution they use at all of their establishments. So don't give the poor guy a hard time, he is just doing what he is told to do.
On the other front, I think most of the PM girls are down here now on any given night, there might be 8 or none! That is the only trouble, you never know when there is going to be girls there. But if are lucky this place will last a bit longer than the rest of them!

crazy
03-05-05, 12:34
Anyone been to Fantasy lately? I'll be in the area next week and am planning to stop in for some R&R. I haven't been there in months and would love to see Tina and her friends.

However I've heard there have been some shakedowns and LE activity that is getting in the way.

Thanks for the info.
crazy

Mr. Wtby
03-05-05, 17:09
Decided to hit Panchos this mid-afternoon. Thanks to Dayside for the great directions, I arrived immediately, following the beckoning red and white striped smoke stack. Once inside, there was only Alex working, the spanish bartender. No stage, and only 4 girls working. Recognized all 4 from past PM trips, especially Sara the chubby dominican girl. Kinda bored, I waited patiently for my good friend Julie to finish with the guy next to me, and she came over. Like old times she was rubbing my boner rigorlesly under the bar and sucking back the tequila's I was supplying her. At that point in time, there was too red and white smoke stacks in Bridgeport!! I thought she was never gonna ask, but finally she asked me in the back for a private dance. There are 2 little cubicles in the back with 2 black leather couchs and some chairs. Here's the bad thing. The whole time she was pleasuring me (reverse style) all I could smell was her ass and tuna fish. Never had this problem with her before and I've been with her many times. She's really super cute except for the cellulite around her tummy,butt and upper legs. Oh well, this prolonged me a long time. She never rushed, never asked for tip upfront, and she ended up me finishing CBJ, which I never had a stripper finish with (after all that lube etc). Gave her stnd tip and left. Went home and scrubbed myself.

pinga
03-06-05, 15:22
Very good report. So, are the two cubicles in the back for use by a couple each or do several couples utilize each cubicle like at Harry O's?

Just Browsing
03-07-05, 23:26
Anyone been to Fantasy lately? I'll be in the area next week and am planning to stop in for some R&R. I haven't been there in months and would love to see Tina and her friends.

However I've heard there have been some shakedowns and LE activity that is getting in the way.

Thanks for the info.
crazy

Dropped by Fantasy tonight, but had a tough time getting relaxed due to LE activity. I met june and she was a 10 in looks and enthusiasm. It was a bit rushed, but I'll take some of the blame for that this time. I coudn't wait to get to the fun part.

Doh Man
03-11-05, 09:57
Very good report. So, are the two cubicles in the back for use by a couple each or do several couples utilize each cubicle like at Harry O's?

It is more like one room with an office type cubicle wall set up between the two couches. The one in the rear is more desirable I imagine, only because the one in front has a window looiking in. So unless you are an exhibitionist I am sure you would want to wait for the rear couch to open.

NY Monger
03-11-05, 13:52
Who remembers the old Dangerous Curves in B'port that was down the street from Rubys?

I remember their private room, with the beads hanging down, as you walked in on your left. I once saw some guy getting a bj with lots of people walking in and out. I couldnt imagine how he kept it up with the traffic that night.

GordonFreeman
03-11-05, 14:31
I remember their private room, with the beads hanging down, as you walked in on your left. I once saw some guy getting a bj with lots of people walking in and out. I couldnt imagine how he kept it up with the traffic that night.
That was me. I hope I didn't offend you.

Gimbotank
03-14-05, 17:52
Good afternoon, gentlemen. I live in Stratford, CT and noticed what must be an R&T while out this weekend. It's called "Ferry Acupressure Center & Sauna" but unless it goes by another name I've never seen it reviewed on this or any other board. It's right off I-95 - Exit 33 (for those familiar with the area of course) before you loop around to go towards Wal-Mart.

This is very close to my house and would be very convenient for those times when lust compels me to let a short Asian lady wax my member.

Anyone been here that can provide a service review? I will almost certainly go no matter what since the wife will be out of town soon but if it sucks I wont bother.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Myth

SR Only
03-14-05, 23:36
Yeah, Curves was fun. I remember when they had a slatted door that would give you complete privacy. :)

Who remembers the old Dangerous Curves in B'port that was down the street from Rubys?

Member #1912
03-16-05, 09:21
I'm thinking about venturing to either Jasmine Palace, Hawaii Salon, or Chateau Spa this weekend. Can anyone provide any insight on past experiences or things they have heard about this place. Jasmine is offering $30/hour with a jacuzzi as well, sounds the most tempting.

Frank Booth
03-16-05, 12:03
Ferry Acupressure Center & Sauna

Anyone been here that can provide a service review?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

MythMyth,

Ferry was co-started by Linda, formerly a long-timer @ Nirvana. Do a search and you'll see she was one of the best ever, or PM me if you need any more details.

Doh Man
03-16-05, 12:17
Ahh Dangerous Curves, how could one forget, I had so many good BBBj's in that place it was incredible. I remember a latina named Maria that would absolutely let me do the old face frig on her to the point of no return. She was a keeper for sure, also another little skinny latina cute face but bod was eh, she would suck you like a woodpecker! One of the most incredible BJ's ever. Loved her but forget her name. but we did name her woodpecker!

Doh Man
03-16-05, 15:26
Also heard that Lisa from Teddies now going by Felicia is at Panchos, small blonde with fake boobs and pretty as all get out face. Only I heard many complaints about her there, not worth the money, anyone had a chance to sample her here? And if so, what is the deal what will she do and not do, and what makes her NOT worth the money? PM me if you don't want to post, thanks!

Smoke & Mirrors
03-17-05, 00:14
I'm thinking about venturing to either Jasmine Palace, Hawaii Salon, or Chateau Spa this weekend. Can anyone provide any insight on past experiences or things they have heard about this place. Jasmine is offering $30/hour with a jacuzzi as well, sounds the most tempting.

Jazmine Palace= 1970's motiffe, with 50 year old women,This is the norm nowdays since Officer Blue balls is walking the amp beat. it must have been a busy place 15-20 years ago, now it's like walking through a Jack Nicolson "here's johnny!!" parody. Hawaii is the same, same dungeon 70's appearance Chateau is cleaner, small but the women run from mid 30s -40's Great pickin's out there in ho land :) Oh and BTW the jacuzzi @ Jazmine is where Grandpa Muenster boiled his corpses.

Frank Booth
03-17-05, 01:34

IMHO Chateau is probably the best of the three, and as Smoke says, the cleanest. I do Bebe there occasionally. She's a mini-spinner, with a good face. For her size she can give a great massage/walk on back.

Mr. Wtby
03-20-05, 21:27
Guys, a little warning. I read about this new strain of drug-resistant HIV in NYC last month. Well, it seems there's been a case in Bridgeport now. You know what that means....no drugs will be able to prolong your life. You could be gone in months. So, what I'm trying to say is use protection. I know I'm guilty of it, I almost never use one for oral, but always for FS. Not anymore! I'm not trying to lecture you guys or tell you what to do..I just don't want to worry about all you nice guys here.

be safe, Mr.W

Doh Man
03-22-05, 13:21
Mr Waterbury, always a risk when you monger, of course protection is the single most inmportant thing to do when we engage in this sort of activity. Let us not take chances and remember be careful out there!

Smoke & Mirrors
03-23-05, 09:12
Guys, a little warning. I read about this new strain of drug-resistant HIV in NYC last month. Well, it seems there's been a case in Bridgeport now. You know what that means....no drugs will be able to prolong your life. You could be gone in months. So, what I'm trying to say is use protection. I know I'm guilty of it, I almost never use one for oral, but always for FS. Not anymore! I'm not trying to lecture you guys or tell you what to do..I just don't want to worry about all you nice guys here.

be safe, Mr.W

Dudes: I have to say that in my many years of mongering, I have met a multitude of ladies whom I've dated outside the spas. All of them have offered me BB services. My point is, Am I special? maybe, maybe not. All I can say is with our current times, and the "END of Days" that could be upon us anytime, USE CAUTION and protect yourselves, and others.

Doh Man
03-28-05, 16:58
Good to see the forum back up and running again without all the hassles of getting into it! Been a slow week for mongering, has anyone been to Panchos or else where with some reports? Hope all is well and everyone had a pleasant holdiay.

pinga
04-01-05, 02:21
Did go to Panchos last week and did not see much talent. Place is off the beaten path and not to easy to find specially at night. Saw 7 ladies ; all rating 4-6 except for the Brazilian with hot body but who alas does only laps. Checked out PM just for the sake of seeing what is left and it ain't good. It was downright scary; one customer and two old hags and on top of that, the lap area is wide open space with bright lights. What a bummer.

Liba4
04-01-05, 15:06
Paid a very nice visit to BC's last week in the early afternoon. Believe it or not, it was Good Friday and the place was still packed with sinners like me. After a few beers, I invited the skinny white girl Chloe into the back and had my way with her. She gave me a passable BJ and then climbed on top. After a few minutes, I turned her around and banged her doggiestyle with me standing up and her bent over the chair. Alas, I could not seem to bust a nut...and as the line of other patrons was getting impatient. I had to stop my activities.

So I went back to the bar and had another beer. Then I saw a cute, great dirty dancing Dominican and motioned her to the back. She was much more enthusiastic than Chloe, and within 5 min I was done :).

So, I'm happy to report that BC is still a good game.

Stan007
04-02-05, 14:52
Sorry if already answered but does the Fantasy AMP accept black clients? I've been turned away 3 times. No matter my dress. I don't really care just want make sure I'm not wasting my time.

Frank Booth
04-03-05, 00:51
Sorry if already answered but does the Fantasy AMP accept black clients? I've been turned away 3 times. No matter my dress. I don't really care just want make sure I'm not wasting my time.You deserve better. The mamasan has seemed unhappy no matter how often and how long I have frequented there.

Why get dicked around a fourth time. Go to Nirvana and take your pick. They have a whole new batch there and they only see green.

Member #1912
04-04-05, 12:14
Checked out Fantasy this weekend, only woman available at the time was Tina, seemed a little bit old for my taste but had an enjoyable time. She tried to push $180 on me, I said the rate was $160 and she was content with that. Funny when leaving the table shower area, she had to stay behind for a minute and told me to go downstairs, there was another girl waking up the stairs whistling to herself she gave me a smile and grabbed my member for a second.

Back in the room started with a nice 15-20 minute massage, followed by HJ, covered BJ, missionary, then doggy, then a follow-up massage. She seemed to enjoy it as well.

I'm thinking in time to hit American, can who's been there provide insight as to what woman work there (names, features, etc.), favorites of yours. Any info will be helpful.

Thanks

Nutbuster5
04-04-05, 18:45
Stopped by BC today. Had a nice lab dance with one of my favorites Ivette. Nice big breasted, thick Dominican.

Dayside
04-05-05, 08:47
I drove by Keystones on Mon and notice they had a remodeling sigh up.
It also said they would be opening soon.
I'll keep an eye on it I don't know if it's going to be business as useally or not.

Dayside

Stoner
04-05-05, 20:02
Stopped by BC today. Had a nice lab dance with one of my favorites Ivette. Nice big breasted, thick Dominican.

Yvette...yeah shes a tasty treat. Had that over at Harry O's. Loved that ass. If you find out her schedule, I'll be sure to give you some kudos, man.

Nutbuster5
04-06-05, 16:31
Yvette...yeah shes a tasty treat. Had that over at Harry O's. Loved that ass. If you find out her schedule, I'll be sure to give you some kudos, man.

Stoner she told me she works Mon. Wed. and Sat. day shift. Enjoy!

Doh Man
04-06-05, 17:29
Yes they are gutting the place, but from what I hear it will be turned into a juice bar to allow for full nudity and no it wont be business as usual!

I drove by Keystones on Mon and notice they had a remodeling sigh up.
It also said they would be opening soon.
I'll keep an eye on it I don't know if it's going to be business as useally or not.

Dayside

Stoner
04-06-05, 19:09
Stoner she told me she works Mon. Wed. and Sat. day shift. Enjoy!

Good man, nutbuster. Thanks for the intel. I'd love to run up in that again right quick. Appreciated, indeed.

J Burb
04-07-05, 11:18
(Biships Corner?) Never been, but it sounds like my kind of dive. Just had a few questions first before making the trip:

1) Is it the "cheap n sleazy" kind of place where open groping is allowed at the bar (and perhaps encouraged) for just a couple bucks at a time?

2) Does the bar charge a fee for access to a private LD room? If so, how much and whats the time limit?

3) Whats the typical price range for extras?

Thanks
J Burb

Darkmax99
04-07-05, 12:58
This place is just plain hood/dive. In the good old days,I would make this my last stop on the strip club track when teddies and keystone were open, just to get discounted booty. Prices start here for fs at .40, there really is no time limit in the back, just depends on the girl and when it's her time to go on the tiny stage. You can grope somewhat openly at the bar if they are sitting next to you, or in back area next to the lapdance sections. There's no point really in doing that because all girls will go back for extras so just take it to the back or get take out at end of night/shift. That's about it.

-WE need more info on Panchos guys, seems like not enough of you are taking advantage of the location. Let's get it poppin.

Doh Man
04-07-05, 15:06
-WE need more info on Panchos guys, seems like not enough of you are taking advantage of the location. Let's get it poppin.

Well Swizz it seems that Panchos is business as usual but only during the day hours, till the girls leave at 7PM. So if you want to take advantage of this then go there during the day because that is the only time you will find a girl there. Some of the old favorites are here, so it is a decent place to check out! Just have to be careful of LE because I am certain they are watching and ready to pounce.

J Burb
04-07-05, 15:35
Great! I'm assuming theres no additional "back room fee" imposed by the bar since you didnt mention it. Sounds like Bridgeports version of Micky Dee's (located in Paterson NJ) only a place like that would usually be my first stop followed by a hunt for even cheaper street meat!

I doubt I'll risk picking up any SW's there just yet though since I'm not familiar with any of the local strolls, but a few street names would definately be helpful to window shop in the meantime.

Thanks again:
J Burb

Miserable
04-07-05, 21:05
Sorry if already answered but does the Fantasy AMP accept black clients? I've been turned away 3 times. No matter my dress. I don't really care just want make sure I'm not wasting my time.Yes they do. at least they did me. and I consider myself borderline professional/street.

Darkmax99
04-08-05, 03:07
Great! I'm assuming theres no additional "back room fee" imposed by the bar since you didnt mention it. Sounds like Bridgeports version of Micky Dee's (located in Paterson NJ) only a place like that would usually be my first stop followed by a hunt for even cheaper street meat!

I doubt I'll risk picking up any SW's there just yet though since I'm not familiar with any of the local strolls, but a few street names would definately be helpful to window shop in the meantime.

Thanks again:
J Burb

Conneticut Ave - Stratford Ave. That loop is a legitamate stroll now fellas, especially on club nights which are like thursday-sat. E. Washington, state st., fairfield ave, PT Barnum projects area at night *make a left turn on street right before US Postal building on fairfield ave. And occasionally Marina Village by Iranistan Ave.

Lapper
04-08-05, 10:21
Does Panchos have girls working on Saturday days also?

Thank you in advance.

Lapper

Doh Man
04-08-05, 12:53
Panchos girls work everyday except Sunday I think, but I am really not sure if any of them are there during the night time. Go for Felicia she is the hottest there and I know her days off are Sunday and Monday.

Mr. Wtby
04-09-05, 07:35
Got outta work Fri, and needed some fun. Drove down Rt 8 to BC, which turned out to be a huge waste of time. There were about 5 fuglies there, and a million mongers. It was packed with men. Got outta there fast and followed the beckoning red & white smoke stack until I came to Pancho's. When I got there the place was also pretty full, however, it looked like one big party was going on. Lots of old Teddies girls, including Felicia and Tani (yes Tanni!) as well as a host of many other pretty latinas. The girls were done with their shift and were partying in there street clothes, you know tight jeans and all. There is a tiny stage in there now and there were guys up there drunk, stripping while the rest of the patrons were dousing them wiht squirt guns. Tani was in the tight grip of some other monger, but Felicia kept bouncing around to me, so I seized the moment. " Can I get a private dance?" She replies " With me dressed like this?" Hell yeah, she looked really good in her jeans, her tight ass displayed nicely, with her tatoo peaking out the back. I also had my eye on this other Latina or Italian girl. Damn she was cute too. So Felicia and I went off to the leather couches in the private room. What a time I had guys. She started off CBJ and then got on a rode me facing me, she was going really fast too, one false move and my johnson would've broken in 2. She then asked if I like Doggy Style. F*ck yeah! Did that for a while until I busted a huge one. She cleaned me up, gave me many nice kisses and I left a very happy guy. As far as Tani, I heard rumors she was working in a grocery store in Bridgeport, but when I was leaving she was getting on the van with the other girls heading for NY. So, who knows. My only question is...If these girls come up from Queens (mostly) why aren't there any clubs like this in Queens? Or is there? later guys, Mr Waterbury...

Doh Man
04-10-05, 19:46
Thanks for the great report Mr. Waterbury, I have to say that I agree with Felicia, she is smoking hot and all I choose when she is there, plus you gave her a great review! On another board they hammer her backroom additude all the time, and says she smells, and I can't figure out for the life of me why, except maybe that they are trolls themselves. She does look smoking in her street clothes for sure, never had the opportunity to take them off of her though!

pinga
04-13-05, 02:19
She started off CBJ and then got on a rode me facing me, she was going really fast too, one false move and my johnson would've broken in 2. She then asked if I like Doggy Style. F*ck yeah! Did that for a while until I busted a huge one. She cleaned me up, gave me many nice kisses and I left a very happy guy. As far as Tani, I heard rumors she was working in a grocery store in Bridgeport, but when I was leaving she was getting on the van with the other girls heading for NY. So, who knows. My only question is...If these girls come up from Queens (mostly) why aren't there any clubs like this in Queens? Or is there? later guys, Mr Waterbury...
Great report. Only wished that Tanni had been there when I went last month. Working in a grocery store?? which one, I'll be there. Queens used to have clubs like in Bridgeport but LE closed all ( Dumbarton's, Nickels etc.).

Nephilim
04-15-05, 12:54
New poster, long time monger.

Anybody else see that Teddy's has a "Remodeling, opening soon" sign?

pinga
04-16-05, 02:11
New poster, long time monger.

Anybody else see that Teddy's has a "Remodeling, opening soon" sign?.......yes, but everyone knows it won't be the same place.

HummerKing
04-16-05, 03:46
Just a heads up, I called the an ad from the Advocate web site for outcall and was ripped off. I have had decent luck with these ads in the past, at least no major problems except for bad descriptions.

So, I called this ad 'NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRLS A Variety of Hot Young Ladies to pamper you. Satisfaction Guaranteed! 203-621-8405 HIRING' and the guy, Kyle I believe he said his name was. He was very nice and told me he had a nice blonde that was 24 and that she could be at my place in 30mins for $225. Sounded great. I have a little apartment that I use for such occasions and had her come there. She was only about 5 mins late and was about 5'6", 125lbs, curly blonde hair a little past shoulder length, a small nose piercing, and very cute. She was very nice and had a cute personality. She counted and took the money, then called in. All very standard, she then sat and talked, flirted and rubbed on me a little. We had started getting a little comfortable and she asked to use the bathroom, very normal. All of the sudden I heard a car tear out of my driveway. She must have wiggled out of the little ass bathroom window and took off. I called the service back in case this was just her acting alone and not the service. He told me not to worry that she had to run to the store to grab something that he couldn't say over the phone and to keep an eye out my window because she'd be back in 5-10mins. Yeah, okay. What an ass hole. I think being patronized pissed me off more than getting robbed.

So, whatever you do DO NOT call this service and watch out for that girl. I think she called herself Nicky. Here is the other number that I got on my caller ID from the dispatch guy 860-680-3775. Hopefully this helps you guys out from getting burned. This happened to me in the New Haven area, but I am going to post this in the surrounding area boards also.

Happy and Safe Hunting!

HK

ConnRimmer
04-16-05, 10:52
Had a great time with June at Fantasy. Her bod is smoking and her face is about a 7. Lots of positions. Decent table shower, brief BJ and VERY light rimming. But she let me bang her silly for 25 minutes and never once complained or told me to hurry up. She's a keeper!

Liba4
04-19-05, 05:10
Stopped by BC on Thursday at about midnight. Actually, I tried Panchos first but no one was there. Good crowd at BC and I picked a skinny dominican to take in back. Started with a BBBJ, and then she borrowed a rubber from the girl in the booth next to us and she started to ride me. I then turned her around for a bit but still couldn't finish the job. So at my suggestion, she pulled off the rubber and started sucking me off again.

That was working fine, but I was still not in a coming frame of mind. To my surprise, she stopped sucking, stood up for a second, and then sat down on my dick without any protection. It felt so good that I just started to fuck her (against my better judgment). She whispered in my ear not to cum inside of her - that she would catch it in her mouth instead. So when the moment of truth came, she hopped off and wrapped her lips around my cock as I blew a monster load. Wow.

The best part was that she said goodbye to me with mouthful of cum as she hurried into the changing area. Total cost $40. Anybody else have a similar experience? I don't remember her name but she's probably 5' 7", long black hair, small boobs.

Doh Man
04-19-05, 10:54
.......yes, but everyone knows it won't be the same place.

Yes the remodeling is being done and all the stalls are gone. It will be an open area with no lap dances as I have heard. The state will be able to come in any time in the course of one year to inspect and look around at their will. So I really don't think the old group of girls will be back there. Look for more of a Scruples atmosphere when you go to the opening which I believe is sometimes in May.

Stoner
04-19-05, 16:21
Stopped by BC on Thursday at about midnight. The best part was that she said goodbye to me with mouthful of cum as she hurried into the changing area. Total cost $40. Anybody else have a similar experience? I don't remember her name but she's probably 5' 7", long black hair, small boobs.

Nice experience...I've been in similar spots myself...its tough to extricate yourself from the temptation.

Now prepare to get yourself tested. Don't think that you were the first, nor the last she's done that with. Especially with all of that shit that takes place overseas and they bring here to the U.S.? You don't want to take the chance of a symptomless STD going undiagnosed.

Not trying to preach, but with the new crop these days, folks need to think with the big head more and more.

Personally...I play with the assumption that every pool has been pissed in.

Be safe, folks.

WSJ3
04-19-05, 20:02
Stopped by BC on Thursday at about midnight. Actually, I tried Panchos first but no one was there. Good crowd at BC and I picked a skinny dominican to take in back. Started with a BBBJ, and then she borrowed a rubber from the girl in the booth next to us and she started to ride me. I then turned her around for a bit but still couldn't finish the job. So at my suggestion, she pulled off the rubber and started sucking me off again.

That was working fine, but I was still not in a coming frame of mind. To my surprise, she stopped sucking, stood up for a second, and then sat down on my dick without any protection. It felt so good that I just started to fuck her (against my better judgment). She whispered in my ear not to cum inside of her - that she would catch it in her mouth instead. So when the moment of truth came, she hopped off and wrapped her lips around my cock as I blew a monster load. Wow.

The best part was that she said goodbye to me with mouthful of cum as she hurried into the changing area. Total cost $40. Anybody else have a similar experience? I don't remember her name but she's probably 5' 7", long black hair, small boobs.

Whoa that was straight out of Penthouse Forum...

I have nothing against the BBBJ but you should probably slow down a bit with the raw sexing of the chicas in the back room bud.

These girls have a ton of mileage on their bootays, be safe.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Garthy
04-20-05, 18:00
Don't get me wrong, I am glad you had some fun, but BBBJ and FS without protection are not the same.

I would go to yoru doctor and get treated for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Beats me if you picked up Syphyllis or Genital warts, hepatitis or HIV. HIV is less likely female to male on one fuck, but not impossible.

BBBJ is much safer. But still not perfect.

Get yourself tested now and in a couple of months.

I hope she was the best goddamn orgasm you ever had. But best not tempt the fates for a repeat performance. Jerk off in her face next time.

Smoke & Mirrors
04-21-05, 08:17
But best not tempt the fates for a repeat performance.

Liba4 aka Evil Dickweevil<< {{Marv Albert}} Evil' Dickweevil. "What will be your next "death defying" stunt?" A) BBBJ/FS SW? B) BBBJ/FS amp ho? C) BBBJ/FS Latina Ho in Bridgeport? Or? D) all of the above? YEEESSSSSSSSSSHssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's D!!!!, and the crowd goes WILD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Doh Man
04-22-05, 12:38
I have to retort to the FS without protection myself, I mean I am guilty of having BBBJTC qutie a few time, but would never consider having uprotected FS with any of these girls no matter what they might look like.
Please go yourself tested ASAP, and try to refrain from this in the future. It is not a safe practice be it protected or not. Just too many Johns are with these girls!

Member #1912
04-25-05, 15:14
Checked out 3768 on Main St. on Saturday around noon-time. Only available lady was Judy, who I remember from Fantasy. Spent about an hour and a half there as I was the only one in the place. The layout is pretty good in there with the showers across the hall from the rooms. Judy sure is a spitfire, paid some nice attention to my member in the shower, even some BBBJ for a bit. While walking back to the room I carried here which she got a kick out of. Once back in the room she gave me a nice striptease/lapdance, followed by 30 minutes of pure pleasure. She rode me cowgirl the whole way. Highly recommend her.

I want to next try American, can anyone provide any insight there (past experiences, etc.)

Regards,

Member #1912

pinga
04-27-05, 05:02
Checked out 3768 on Main St. on Saturday around noon-time. Only available lady was Judy, who I remember from Fantasy. Member #1912 What is 3768 Main St.?

Doh Man
04-27-05, 11:30
What is 3768 Main St.?

Pinga, it is a new place called Temptations on upper Main street in the north end of Bridgeport.

Member #1912
04-27-05, 12:43
Pinga,

I saw an ad in the paper last week and decided to check it out. It is across from Subway on Main St. next to CVS.

Dr Wa
04-28-05, 10:49
Is this new place an AMP, is Judy an AMP provider or is it more like American, with latino and caucasion employees? And another thought -- perhaps this direct competition will lead American to step it up a bit.

Hizark21
04-28-05, 19:00
Street action

Doh Man
05-04-05, 14:31
I really do not know if this is an AMP or NAMP, I only know it opened a few months ago but I myself have never been, Hopefully a NAMP we do need more of those in the area with good looking younger models!

Joe Smalltown
05-04-05, 18:05
Doh Man,

I could never get over those stinkin' cats at American Spa.

Pervboy
05-05-05, 12:54
This is a amp I wrote about this place about 6 months ago and then it closed for 3 months and opened back up. It is the same owners as Fantasy.

Doh Man
05-05-05, 13:16
Doh Man,

I could never get over those stinkin' cats at American Spa.

Hey there is nothing wrong with a little pussy now is there? But a stinky one, well I guess it wwould put up an alarm or two! :)

Fun One
05-06-05, 19:06
If anybody can help with some info I would appreciate it. Is the AMP just off RT 8 in Bridgeport stll open? It was different from the others because you went down stairs and when done out the back door.

It was late at night so I don't remember any sign in front.

SomeCtGuy
05-07-05, 06:24
If anybody can help with some info I would appreciate it. Is the AMP just off RT 8 in Bridgeport stll open? It was different from the others because you went down stairs and when done out the back door.

It was late at night so I don't remember any sign in front.Kay's and Fantasy both have their rooms downstairs. Kays is a rear entrance and exit. Maybe they have a front entrance I never used.

Mr. Wtby
05-07-05, 06:39
Spent 5/5/5 at Pancho's, which suprisingly was dead with girls, crowded with guys. Was really suprised, but had to get some fun. Settled on a LD with Karin in the back. CBJ with no hands at a cheaper rate than Teddies/Key,etc. Not bad.

GeoMan
05-07-05, 14:08
Has anyone been to this place? Is it a AMP or ? Address is Bridge St., Ansonia. I've done a search in the guide and no hits.

Banger
05-07-05, 17:21
Has anyone been to this place? Is it a AMP or ? Address is Bridge St., Ansonia. I've done a search in the guide and no hits.

Never been. I drive by it twice a day though.

Darkmax99
05-09-05, 01:26
Kay's and Fantasy both have their rooms downstairs. Kays is a rear entrance and exit. Maybe they have a front entrance I never used.
There is actually a few in the area of route 8. But the one that comes to mind is Kay's, and that one i've been two twice. Not bad, downstairs are rooms and exit is in back, yes there is a front entrance, I have used it twice. They give u a sucking candy on the way out. I've always gotten an older asian but she's always been good. Typical .60 and $1 tip.

-Also went to Panchos on friday.
I must say it was soso, basically a bunch of keystone girls. One was ever so persistent to get me into the back for a LD. Was a chica with a black skirt. It was to the point that she really sat on my lap and was rubbing my dick with her hand repeatedly out in plain view by pool table. She was the typical girl that went from guy to guy nonstop, trying to find a sucker to go to back for a lap dance. Finally one guy took the bait. I swear to god as I was laughin with some other fellow mongers present, she was out of there in 2mins. I'm tryna maximize my hard earned cash, and that means no quickies.

J Burb
05-09-05, 12:34
Anyone know the exact street address for Ponchos? Its not listed on the SCL website.

I'll be hitting Ponchos along with Biships Corner next week. I take it these are the two current best bets in BP for resonably priced FS in a SC. Just wondering if there was anything else in BP I should also check out or perhaps even something similiar along the way. I plan to make a day of it. (I'll be traveling on 95 coming from NY)

Member #2033
05-09-05, 17:20
Anyone know the exact street address for Ponchos? Its not listed on the SCL website.

I'll be hitting Ponchos along with Biships Corner next week. I take it these are the two current best bets in BP for resonably priced FS in a SC. Just wondering if there was anything else in BP I should also check out or perhaps even something similiar along the way. I plan to make a day of it. (I'll be traveling on 95 coming from NY)

The exact address is 418 Main St. Bridgeport, CT. I went there during the afternoon a few months ago and had a good time. .60 for CBJ and FS.

Robepete

Member #5605
05-13-05, 01:22
Rumor (and perhaps fact!) has it that the ex-porn star, LEANNI LEI is now dancing at "Scruples" in this town. Can any of you locals confirm this, and post what the facts are? Thanks.

Stoner
05-13-05, 09:12
Rumor (and perhaps fact!) has it that the ex-porn star, LEANNI LEI is now dancing at "Scruples" in this town. Can any of you locals confirm this, and post what the facts are? Thanks.

I never got into her, much. I wouldn't be shocked. She wasn't liked much at Mardi Gras Springfield, but has a following.

Mighty Spearsman
05-13-05, 14:09
Dear Swizz Drums:

Glad to read that you had a good experience at Kay's in Bridgeport. Went there once and had a very bad experience there, one of the few times that I've had a bad experience at any AMP. Complained to the mamasan but no one there seemed to care. Since there are several other AMPs in Bridgeport and Fairfield that are better, I definitely won't be back at Kay's!

Also, if someone is on Route 8 at the exit for Kay's (Exit 4?), please remember that it is only a 25 minute drive up Route 8 to Waterbury, home of Hong Kong and Magic, among other AMPs.

Member #5605
05-13-05, 14:19
I never got into her, much. I wouldn't be shocked. She wasn't liked much at Mardi Gras Springfield, but has a following.

If she was not "liked very much" at Mardi Gras, was it because the state of MA does not allow any physical contact with the dancers? Or was it an LL attitude thing?

2nd Chance
05-15-05, 04:57

Well, she "does" live in Connecticut. Why not just call the club and ask? I'm sure they're dying to let people know this hot-ass asian ex-porn star is at their club.

Luv to Daty
05-23-05, 20:53
Made my way out to Main St. in Bridgeport Sunday Night. Was headed to Nirvana but things have been ho hum there lately. Made my way to Tranquility. Saw Sunny, she has been here ten days so she says. Nice girl. C-cups, all natural, says she is korean but looks Japanese to me. TS shower was slow and methodical as was the massage. You can tell she was new. Turned over to cowgirl then mish. Overall good service but not GFE. I like to try different girls but if push came to shove I would repeat. Says she was living in Chicago and responded to an ad in a korean newspaper to come work at the spa. On the way out, mamasan pleaded for me to come back soon. I guess they are trying to get the old clients back. She said"we are accepted now" Who knows what that means -perhaps she is just making it up

Luv to Daty
05-23-05, 21:19
My mistake on earlier post. Tranquility is in Norwalk. My mistake.

J Burb
05-25-05, 16:05
I finally got the chance to check out both Biships Corner and Panchos in BP this week. Both were definately my kind of dive and thanks to a little blue pill developed by Phizer I was able to fully partake in both establishments during the same afternoon.

My first stop was BC. I liked that it had a dedicated stage with continuious dancing for hanging out and nursing a drink while you grope and get horned up. I'd say for having mostly black dancers though the majority of them were a bit on the thin side for my liking but may be ideal for others (I always prefer the trademark thick bubble ass). I'd say at least 4 of 5 were real lookers reguardless. I got the works for .50 from the thickest girl I could find (Monique) who had really only an average build at best. Nothing special but she got the job done. The private curtian area was a rather lame solution for a VIP room and you can hear the couple next to you but it was dealable and after a few moments of fun you kind of become oblivious to your surrounings anyway. My bigger gripe would be the lack of lighting as I like to see what I'm doing in detail.

As for Panchos, it seemed like a cleaner and nicer place than BC but without the dedicated stage activity. I preferred its better lit more private VIP stalls as well. Overall I'd say the girls were nicer looking too but it was a particular big titted thick assed Dominican that went by Honey who really caught my eye. There was no looking elswhere for me after that and as soon as the vitamine V kicked in it was off to the races for .60 worth of well spent fun. She was cool too.

I ran out of time to survey the street scene this trip and it was raining out anyway, but I thank all who put out the good info that lead me here. I shall return! I only wish it was closer. So again, any info on any other FS establishments between NY and BP (off or near I-95) would be greatly appriciated.

J Burb

Cthobby
05-29-05, 17:54
Is Alicia or Allison work back at American? They were sisters, tall, blonde hair, and I believe lived toward Rhode Island. Both were fun and a great massage. Or if any one knows where they may be working. Any info would be great. American's line up isn't that great anymore. Laura is fun but there isn't much there like the old days. I think we need some competition for American Massage parlors.

Colonel Angus
06-02-05, 16:53
Is Alicia or Allison work back at American? They were sisters, tall, blonde hair, and I believe lived toward Rhode Island. Both were fun and a great massage. Or if any one knows where they may be working. Any info would be great. American's line up isn't that great anymore. Laura is fun but there isn't much there like the old days. I think we need some competition for American Massage parlors.

No disrespect CT, I don't ever recall American having a good line up.

Peter Dong
06-02-05, 20:08
Is it worthwile to go to Panchos after7pm, like 9 pm or so?

Also where is Bishops Corner? I went once but couldnt find it. Luckily Teddies was open then.

Thanks

ConnRimmer
06-02-05, 21:29
Hey Colonel, where you been brother?

Did some recon at some Bridgeport AMP's yesterday. Stopped by Island Spa and got a line-up of two girls. one of which was the Mamasan who came back into the room in a new and more revealing outfit. (That was funny!) I didn't like the Mamasan who looked about 45 yrs old or the plain jane girl who came in the room with her, so I left.

Next it was on to Temptation Spa. Had to sit on the couch for 10 min before getting a lineup. First girl looked very tired, had bad hair and a flat ass. Second girl was more average Japaese looking, but had too much of a belly. So I left there too.

Next it was on to Kay's Spa. First chick was short and chunky. Second chick was supper skinny. I cut my losses and went home. No girl at any of the AMP'S apeared to be above a 6. Where can a brother find a decent, hot piece of Asian Ass these days?

Man of Steel

ER Kerk
06-03-05, 17:20
Waterbury is 20 minutes up Route 8.
There are several places in WB where you're guaranteed a 7+.

SR Only
06-03-05, 22:18
Finally had a change to visit Pancho's. Just like Teddie's, PM, BC, and Key, but no stage action. It doesn't bother me, except you get to get a preview of how the girl looks up close. Saw K***** who I visited with at PM. Still looked cute. Off we went for the dance.

We did a standing rub down. She reached into my pants and grabbed me. She put on a cover, got some 10W30 for her self and a quick lube of my tool. Jumped on reverse cowboy. It was pretty mechanical. I did manage to complete. :)

On the way out saw a white chick with purple/red/henna hair. She gave me a nice smile. If I had more time....

While I was in the booth, I saw a skinny blonde head to the other booth. I didn't see too much else of her. A few thick girls, too (not my style< but I know a few of you like that).

SRO

Winsten OB
06-04-05, 03:36
Is Alicia or Allison work back at American? They were sisters, tall, blonde hair, and I believe lived toward Rhode Island. Both were fun and a great massage. Or if any one knows where they may be working. Any info would be great. American's line up isn't that great anymore. Laura is fun but there isn't much there like the old days. I think we need some competition for American Massage parlors.I called up American a few weeks ago and they told me that Alicia no longer works there, but Allison still does, working the day shift at the beginning of the work week (Mon-Wed?). Give them a call, they seem to give scheduling information freely.

A side note. I was with Alicia there a few months ago, and she told me she had been working at one of the Nevada establishments outside of Clark County (Vega$). She worked there under the name "Abigal". I don't recall which one in Pahrump, NV it was, but her picture is still up on the website, with a note saying she's not currently available. Do a Google search. Those brothel websites are "entertaining", to say the least

I'll bet she's back at American when she needs the cash.

Mr. Wtby
06-04-05, 07:16
Hey guys, like SRO I was at Pancho's last night as well. I didn't see Felicia until I had completed my "private dance" with 'I forget her name, formerly of PM" in the newy renovated lap dance area. Gone are the leather couchs, now there is a front, waiting area, and 2 cubicles, with no beads. I got serviced real well, but the condom was way too small, she couldn;t get it on, and when done she made me wear it to dispose it in the mens room. There was a newer girl there last night however that I'm gonna be thinking about. She was a hispanicbrunette, with a Tani like body, who was walking around holding hands the whole time with another former PM girl. Unfortunately, she was snapped up fast. In fact both girls and a guy were going at in the booth next to me, a sorta 2 for 1 special for that lucky dude.
Departed, and decided to hit the street scene for reco only. Saw 1 HSW on Iranistan, and a few near Keystone as well. Incidentally, Keystone is still not open. Still bearing the 'remodeling' banner outside. Is Teddies back yet?
Congrats to me-my 100th post! later gators, Mr W (in mourning over the Yanks)

Doh Man
06-04-05, 16:35
Yes folks it is now open, but before you all make a bum rush to the place keep in mind that it is not the same old business! They have painted the walls, put hardwood floors in the pool table area, the champagne room is gone replaced with wide open couches, there is no booths at all and the rooms are gone. They are making it a legit, and I mean totally legit club, upscale, with girls who will not do anything. At least there on the premises.

There is even a dress code, no sloppy clothes baggy, cut offs, etc. So I guess if you want to get laid it is not the place to go, but if you want to relax and enjoy a night out this may be it. Hopefully they will make a go of it and it will be a nice place to visit.

Luv to Daty
06-09-05, 15:57
Went to Panchos last night. Place was dead. 1 thick latina who I recognize from PM and 1 Red head I didnt recognize. I had already sampled the thick latina and the red head was not too energetic. So after a couple of beers I left.

PM has no girls at all even though the sign still has live girls on the side of the building.

In the mood for action so I headed to BC. Place was packed, lot of girls and a lot of guys. Upon entering the door , I was swarmed by Tonya, average Dominican would say about a 5. Didnt care just needed some so immediately headed to the back for half/half for .60 . Finished and headed out the door.

Peter Dong
06-12-05, 20:04
Same here as earlier post.The Redhead was busy with one guy only.

Is there any action at HarryO's?

I didnt like BC though.

Just Browsing
06-12-05, 21:45
I went to Fantasy tonight and heard somrething very disturbing. I was brought to room 0 and after the normal table shower I went back to room to wait for her to come down. While I was laying there I heard what I thought was the sound of curtain being drawn from behind the mirror. I ignored it...thought I was hearing things. When I was all done and she went to get a hot towel I heard it again. I have never heard this sound there before and am now a bit nervous. Has anyone else had a similar experience ?

Banger
06-13-05, 20:18
I went to Fantasy tonight and heard somrething very disturbing. I was brought to room 0 and after the normal table shower I went back to room to wait for her to come down. While I was laying there I heard what I thought was the sound of curtain being drawn from behind the mirror. I ignored it...thought I was hearing things. When I was all done and she went to get a hot towel I heard it again. I have never heard this sound there before and am now a bit nervous. Has anyone else had a similar experience ?

Never heard that before. But there is a simple test you can do to check if it's a two way mirror.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blmirror.htm

This better be a false alarm.

JMG
06-13-05, 21:39
I've often wondered if the mirrors in the massage rooms are see thru... what else do you have to think about while you're all self-consious sitting there waiting for your girl to show up? Indeed, I always find myself involuntarily "inspecting" the room while I wait... considering every object in the room or hole in the wall wondering if it's a hidden camera or something.

I recall being in a room once (perhaps it was HK in Waterbury?? I've been there almost exclusively lately when I'm in the mood for Asian) where there was NO mirror on the wall -- and I disctinctly remember feeling more secure about the space.

Interesting article on the see thru mirrors... I'll be runninng that test next time I'm in an AMP...

jmg

Smoke & Mirrors
06-14-05, 10:57
There are rooms at Nirvana in Norwalk that have 2 ways also. This concern is not unfounded nor new. Just smile and wave before the fun begins.

BigWorm
06-14-05, 17:13
There are rooms at Nirvana in Norwalk that have 2 ways also. This concern is not unfounded nor new. Just smile and wave before the fun begins.

Who do you suppose is on the other side?

Shy Zone Guy
06-15-05, 08:06

Probably the Mamasans or other girls in training, or what ever passed for a bouncer at these places.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-15-05, 15:25

Possibly a camera. FYI There is also a back room set up with sleeping quarters, computer to read all the WSG reports, and UTR card games for the asian members who organize this whole set up if you know what I mean ;)

J Burb
06-15-05, 17:44
Regular mirrors can also sometimes be used to spy through providing the wall on the other side is unfinished. I once saw a TV news story about how maintanence employees of a large hotel chain were caught spying through its guests bathroom mirrors by simply making a small hole between two adjoining pieces of sheetrock on the other side then scraping a small amount of backing off the back of the mirror.

They were able to do this in hundreds of rooms because hotels often provide long narrow access corridors of unfinished walls behind thier rows of rooms so the plumbing and other utilities can be easily serviced without having to cut into any walls. It was accidently discoverd by a guest when a worker left the light on in one of these passages causing a small ray of light to eminate from the mirror when the guests bathroom was unlit. She later sued.

Hotel maintainance applications anyone?

J Burb

Bubba261
06-15-05, 22:02

Me, with my digital camera....hahahaha

Shy Zone Guy
06-16-05, 10:14
Possibly a camera. FYI There is also a back room set up with sleeping quarters, computer to read all the WSG reports, and UTR card games for the asian members who organize this whole set up if you know what I mean ;)

What is Does UTR stand for? Sorry I havent a clue what you mean.

JMG
06-16-05, 12:55
I was wondering too, SZG... After thinking about it for a while I came up with "Under The Radar" as the best likely meaning.

jmg

Smoke & Mirrors
06-16-05, 17:56
I was wondering too, SZG... After thinking about it for a while I came up with "Under The Radar" as the best likely meaning.

jmg

Correcto :) No need for alarm. One place I know of has had a back wall with mirrors on the other side for over 20 years. It used to be called "King" back in the day.

This place had a internal electrical problem, and this back room was seen when the repair was being made because all the equiptment was wired near it. Inside was a sleeping quarter, and PC.

The amps are full aware of this & other sex sights. In Korea cyber sex is a everyday occurance. Many of the sluts we bang here, are call girls, and take out back home ;) just like the hos we have in our beloved country. Isn't technology AMAZING!!!

brykster
06-16-05, 18:57
Hey guys,

I'm a highly active contributer on UG. anyways, I'm curious to investigate Pancho's. I've heard that many of my Harry-O's faves are now up there (Camilla, Jellybean etc.) can anybody tell me if they are open on Sundays? What time? Is Sunday during the day a good time to go (ie. decent selection of dancers?) Anyone who's seen my posts on UG will know to expect a very thorough and accurate review.

Thanks in advance.

Bungo Johnny
06-16-05, 21:48
I used to love American back in the day, but I work down there now, so that's out. Tubs is crap, Cleo's is one, as is the Danbury one. Is there anywhere in this state, or RI or MA, that you can get a non-asian?

VilunyaChert
06-17-05, 07:26
I used to love American back in the day, but I work down there now, so that's out. Tubs is crap, Cleo's is one, as is the Danbury one. Is there anywhere in this state, or RI or MA, that you can get a non-asian?

For what? Parlors in RI and MA: none left that I know of. In CT, check my post http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=363488#post363488
for the bad news. If there's any good news, I want to know too, even though I don't have much time to get down to CT these days. What I really would like would be something in eastern CT, northeastern especially. The Oak Room and the Rising Sun in Willimantic were never much good, and they got worse, but at least I could get there from Worcester county without spending the whole day on the road.

Stoner
06-17-05, 20:38
There is marlowes, near New Haven.

Cleos is gone and so is Genesis.

There are fabled private stock locales in the state I hear, but I doubt it.

There is a spot in Boston area...may be 2. Real brick and mortar type joints. Can't remember the name, but I posted about it last year. If I rediscover the name I'll share.

CT needs a resurrgence, man. They had the best joints on the east coast. A few cathouses remain, but no real gentleman's club type atmosphere. I miss that.

DonRoberto
06-21-05, 15:13
Hey guys,

I'm a highly active contributer on UG. anyways, I'm curious to investigate Pancho's. I've heard that many of my Harry-O's faves are now up there (Camilla, Jellybean etc.) can anybody tell me if they are open on Sundays? What time? Is Sunday during the day a good time to go (ie. decent selection of dancers?) Anyone who's seen my posts on UG will know to expect a very thorough and accurate review.

Thanks in advance.

Stopped by Panchos for first time about 12:30 p.m. The redhead was there. Not unattractive face, a bit on the chunky side. She is German, used to work at Alpha in Hartford, and we reminisced a bit about the good old days there.
In the booth, she blew me and then I finished cowboy style with her sitting in a highchair. An unusual and not unpleasant experience for me, certainly worth the $60. On the way out spotted an attractive mulatta, again a little too chunky.

SR Only
06-29-05, 14:44
I stopped by Poncho’s again last week. Met up with a girl named Jennifer. Not much sweater meat, but the bikini was small, so I went along with her.

She asks for the tip up front of $80. No thanks. How about $40? We settle on $60. About 23 seconds of foreplay (what was I expecting, you're saying? Drinks, dinner and a movie? Fer chrissakes, you're in a *cough* stripclub).

She climbs on cowgirl and starts going up and down as fast as she can, thinking I will cum more quickly. As you guys know, it doesn't work that way. After a while, she figures out that isn't doing the trick, so she asks "different position?" yes, please.

She gets in the chair, so I can do the "In the Chair Missionary." (ICM?). Much better. I can control the speed. I slow things way down. It feels a lot better for me. :) I think she almost got into it after awhile. We both had smiles at the end.

So the negotiation was bad, the service got better. Would I "dance" with her again? Probably not. Saw the red head though. I gotta try that next time out.

SRO

CT Seeker
07-01-05, 11:12
Used to go there alot before moving away. Back in the good ole days with Erica and Lisa. Great bods thru out the years the spa wasnt much good. I had Laura a few months back. She was very cute and good. I plan to hit the spa in mid July anyone got any suggestions? who works there now?

Easy Going
07-06-05, 11:12
I stopped into BC yesterday. This was my first Bridgeport strip club experience. This is one crazy scene!

For those who have not tried this scene, it has my highest recommendation. I can get pretty much the same thing as what I want at an AMP, at a fraction of the cost, with plenty of time to shop around and get worked up. I like the shopping. And there is none of the hassle and risk of the SW scene. I just don't want to be in one of these clubs when LE comes knocking, which seems inevitable to me.

I arrived at some kind of shift change, around 5:00 I think. After getting comfortable, I went in the back with Lili, or Lee-Lee. She hardly spoke any English. It felt like I was in China again.

She is a fine looking Hispanic, with some impact from having a child. Nice breasts, with a slight sag. No real stretch marks, but a noticeable difference in the belly. Very attractive face, to me anyway. I would say she is in her late 20s, maybe 30 years old. She said she lives in Waterbury.

I was not able to control her and she sure knows how to get a man off. I'm usually good about that, but she used some warming lube (new to me) and an expert stroke. I was rock hard before I could count to three! From what I've read, the usual followed for the usual expense, everything covered. This is an attractive woman who is expert in her trade.

I popped way too quick, but I have to say, this scene is pretty hot. I hated the cigarette smoke. Other than that, I'd say BC is pretty cool. I had no problem with the neighborhood, either.

Mighty Max
07-06-05, 21:56
I popped way too quick, but I have to say, this scene is pretty hot.
Baseball my brother, got to think about baseball.

I hated the cigarette smoke. Other than that, I'd say BC is pretty cool. I had no problem with the neighborhood, either.
I too hate the smoke in those places... mind you I never have been in this place you are talking about. I don't go to those places at home as my wife will smell the smoke and question me.

Stoner
07-07-05, 00:39
Quick tip for the Mighty Max:

A change of clothes does wonders when stored in your car for outings to the old Strip Club.

On the way home, get a spot of gasoline on the hands..not too much. Jut a dab will knock the perfume smelling nose right out! LOL.

The best thing that could happen to CT Strip Club scene was the intro of no smoking laws. Getting perfume out of your clothes is a different story! Those you have to let air out in the garage a few days. :)

Dayside
07-07-05, 07:21
I totally agree with Stoner a spare set is a must. Sometimes I only put on the shirt and hope for the best.
Also many times if a girl is hitting on me and she has alot or perfeim on.
I actually tell her no because she has to much perfeim.
At first there offended but after I tell them why the light goes off.
Believe it or not alot of my favorites have switched to just lotion.

Two other must have items for you car. One is a bottle of Purel and 2nd are baby wipes. These can be explained away essally enuff.

After I come out of the club, I wipe on as much Purell as possible especially on my face, hair, neck, hands and arms.
If I've been lazy and not put on the club shirt I try and hit the smelly shirt I have on.
I then go over the same area's with a baby wipe.
I also do this some times when I haven't been out to a club. To get my wife condition to the baby wipe smell.

It's work for me, but sometimes I think to myself am I really fooling her or does she know deep down?

But like Stoner said, those few drops of gasoline go a long way, no matter it's cost.

Quick tip for the Mighty Max:

A change of clothes does wonders when stored in your car for outings to the old Strip Club.

On the way home, get a spot of gasoline on the hands..not too much. Jut a dab will knock the perfume smelling nose right out! LOL.

The best thing that could happen to CT Strip Club scene was the intro of no smoking laws. Getting perfume out of your clothes is a different story! Those you have to let air out in the garage a few days. :)

IT_Stallion
07-07-05, 15:34
What is the parking situation like at Pancho's. Do they have there own lot like Teddie's or is it strictly street parking?
Thanks

Meatpipe75
07-07-05, 16:44
It's pretty much just street parking.

Member #2033
07-07-05, 17:02
The parking at Panchos is strictly limited to the street. I have only been during the day so I am not sure what the area is like at night.

Lapper
07-08-05, 10:13
I was at Pancho's thr other day, and I tried parking in the ferry parking lot. I asked the attendant how much and he said it was free. I threw him a couple bucks anyway

Dayside
07-08-05, 14:19
For a while Pancho's they had a sign on the door asking that you please park in the Ferry lot.
I did this a couple of times then one time the attendent was in the lot when I parked there and they asked me to move my car if I wasn't going on the ferry.
I just put my car on the street and now just park on the street automaticly

Mighty Max
07-08-05, 19:40
Thanks for the info Stoner and Dayside!! This is what this whole board is for... the sharing of information.

It sure helps to have an arsenal of ways to protect yourself from this. I think I will just keep a change of clothes in my trunk.

Member #3916
07-11-05, 09:42
Can someone post the number for Panchos again. I hate driving there for nothing.

Ruff Rider
07-12-05, 06:27
Whole coffee beans, like a french roast will kill perfume smell as well. I hand full held and rubbed all over clothes does wonders to get rid of perfume. If your wife is a coffee drinker, you have a nice gift as well.

Bubba261
07-12-05, 20:36
I also do this some times when I haven't been out to a club. To get my wife condition to the baby wipe smell.

Great idea!!!! I've done everything you said and even pulled the gasoline trick. But to use the baby wipes even when just going out to Walmart is brilliant!

I remember once going to Magic in Bridgeport, and all the girl used was smelly lotion. Then when I got into the shower they had perfumed soap! What's a guy to do? Luckily it was about 80 degrees outside, so I drove all the way home with the car heat blasting in my face, hoping I'd sweat like a pig and smell. It worked a little but not enough. So I ran in and immediately hit the bathroom, washing up with the soap we had to cover most of what was left.

Oh, another thing, stopping at McD and washing your hands and face (and neck and upper arms, too - don't forget) - they have this great antibacterial soap that I'm sure your wife has smelled herself before, so that does the trick.

CT Boobman
07-13-05, 00:19
I can't tell you how many times I've washed up after a mongering session at a fast food restaurant. I'll wash it everywhere in there.

SR Only
07-13-05, 17:47
If I came home smelling of the greasy food that would raise a question or two (I don't do fast food, nor does she). :)

Troutman
07-14-05, 13:35
I simply smoke a cigar.

Nutbuster5
07-14-05, 21:26
Stopped by B.C today. Good to see the place still hopping. I just wish that the line up would change. Haven't been there in 2 months and the dancers are all the same. Oh well I took Jesenia for a lap dance. She did not disappoint. I would like to try panchos in hopes of finding some new talent. Anybody been there recently? Anyone new that I shoiuld try there?

Gareth
07-15-05, 02:03
Well, as some of you may know, we used to have a great grind house in NYC called The Harmony Theatre. However, since the Giuliani days, when both locations closed, it's been very hard to find daytime action (although the Harmony was mostly lap dancing) so I'm intrigued by Panchos and am thinking of driving up for a taste of the old days. What are the hours(?)..someone said they close at 7pm?. Also, are there white chicks? Sadly, I never got to go to Teddies.

Gareth

Smoke & Mirrors
07-15-05, 09:50
Great idea!!!! I've done everything you said and even pulled the gasoline trick. But to use the baby wipes even when just going out to Walmart is brilliant!

I remember once going to Magic in Bridgeport, and all the girl used was smelly lotion. Then when I got into the shower they had perfumed soap! What's a guy to do? Luckily it was about 80 degrees outside, so I drove all the way home with the car heat blasting in my face, hoping I'd sweat like a pig and smell. It worked a little but not enough. So I ran in and immediately hit the bathroom, washing up with the soap we had to cover most of what was left.

Oh, another thing, stopping at McD and washing your hands and face (and neck and upper arms, too - don't forget) - they have this great antibacterial soap that I'm sure your wife has smelled herself before, so that does the trick.

Funny Shit!!! Why be married?? Is it the thrill /thought of not getting busted? Or do you all love the drama?? enlighten me.

The Wife probably knows you are a monger anyway, and has a POA on the DL herself. Women are better at screwing around than men.

Stoner
07-15-05, 11:32
Why be married??

Only a man who's never been married would ask such a thing. :)

Smoke & Mirrors
07-16-05, 00:19
Only a man who's never been married would ask such a thing. :)

Stoney-B :I've been there done that. Never again...

Soxfan04
07-16-05, 02:53
Okay. It's 2:30 in the AM and I'm 1) out $2.6, 2) slightly drunk (shouldn't have been driving) and 3) still very horny despite my best efforts to the contrary. This really sucks!

Called up the girl that I got digits from who works at BC and arranged to meet her at the Camelot for a short stay. Very nice girl, very vanilla in her tastes and I would classify it as a semi-GFE. Went for the hour and still wasn't able to come to a satisfying conclusion. Had to reassure her that it wasn't her fault and that I just take a long time usually. Will call her again in a week or two and see if we can spend some more time together.

So, still in need of satisfaction, went to BC. Sat around and scoped the place out for about 15 minutes while watching some of the Sox-Yankees game. Keisha (think that's her name anyway) came up to me and asked if I wanted a private dance. I was curious as to what she was asking so I asked her what the price was. After asking if I was LEO, she said $.6 for everything. Her body was nice enough even though the face was a little bit rough so I agreed. If you're interested, she looks to be a mix between Latina and Oriental. She wanted me to hit it from behind and I tried but just wasn't feeling it so I asked her to take a ride and that was much much better. Still couldn't complete and she asked if I wanted to extend the time for another couple of songs for $.2 so I agreed (I was thinking with the little head). Anyway, it was just starting to feel good when she stopped and asked I wanted to continue. I said "yes" before thinking so feel free to call me an idiot. It's what I called myself a couple of times. I was done after that and wasn't going to try anythign else.

So, I get out to my car and think to myself that I've heard nothing but great things about this Felicia at Panchos. Light bulb goes off and I say to myself, "Let's go visit Panchos!" I get there and there's no Felicia. There are four girls working and the whole atmosphere is like no strip club that I've ever been in. It's more like a normal bar than anything else, except that there are girls in bikinis hanging around. Anyway, like I said, there are four girls: 1 slightly BBW latina, 1 latina with a so-so face and a little belly, 1 latina with a hard little gym body and a face that I'd say is about a 7 and then there was Angel. No, not AN angel. She said that her NAME was Angel. Who knows? She might very well be. In any case, she's white with a beautiful face (9), very nice lush body with a flat tummy (9) and a brazilian booty that I've never seen on a white girl before. After talking with her for a bit, she asks me if I'm interested in visiting the back and I find out that she's asking for $.6 for everything. Again, the little head says, "Okie-dokie." She's soft and beautiful and that ass is something to behold, or to hold as the case may be. We weren't able to complete things because she said that she's only allowed to be in the back for 2 songs but I'm sure that a little more monetary encouragement could lengthen that time frame.

I think I might become more of a regular at Panchos in the future. I've got to see if I can score Angel's number for takeout. In the meantime, I'm slightly inebriated, horny and frustrated. :(

Peter Dong
07-20-05, 18:11
I habve been there twice.First time at 7 pm and there were no girls.So I thought maybe notr at nights.Went this Sunday at 1pm and the same. I don't know whats going on.

Gareth
07-21-05, 15:31
To the member who was kind enough to answer my questions about Panchos in a PM.

Gareth

Luv to Daty
07-22-05, 20:56
I habve been there twice.First time at 7 pm and there were no girls.So I thought maybe notr at nights.Went this Sunday at 1pm and the same. I don't know whats going on.Think it is hit or miss Peter. Have been there on Thursday nights and only two girls there. I went there last Wednesday at about 1pm and I saw 6 girls.

Doh Man
07-24-05, 14:32
Is to go to Panchos during then day time shift hours up until 7 PM. You will find the most girls there and the best selection. After that it is hit or miss especially in the evenings. Don't even think about Sundays, none of the girls want to work that day! Hey even they need a day of rest eh?

Smoke & Mirrors
07-26-05, 18:40
Uneasegrows on clubs Neighbors peevedtopless bars back

BRIDGEPORT — Two topless bars, closed last year after a series of police raids and arrests for illegal sex and drugs, have reopened under new management.
Teddies Caf, 2068 East Main St., was back in business last month with a new coat of paint and an 8-foot-tall fence surrounding the parking lot. The Keystone Caf at 1798 Barnum Ave. also has reopened.

Neighbors of Teddies Caf — who complained bitterly last year at zoning board meetings that the bar was ruining their community — say that so far things are quieter and there have been no major disturbances. But they are still upset the bar was allowed to reopen and say it remains a negative force in the neighborhood.

"It's toned down now," said Dave Mitchell, who lives on York Street across from Teddies' parking lot. "I'd say they are doing about half the business they were doing before."

Mitchell said that a few weeks ago, he heard glass breaking at the caf and then saw a dancer outside yelling at a bouncer. But police cars showed up in minutes, and the flap was over.

Other residents grumbled about noise and litter associated with the bar.

"Look at these bottles I have to pick up," said one man, holding up an empty beer bottle he had scooped up on York Street. "Every day, I find three or four.

"Customers get the beer from a package store, drink it in their car and leave it in the street before they go into the club," said the man, who did not want his name published. "The customers blast their music in their

cars," said Maria Gonzales, who lives next to the bar with her husband, Luis. "And the motorcycles are roaring in and out all the time."
Luis Gonzales said the new fence provides some visual relief from the goings-on in the parking lot, but not much. "From our windows, we can see over the fence. It's the same," he said.

State officials closed both Teddies and the Keystone last July after police in separate raids made a number of arrests for prostitution, narcotics and unruly behavior. But in January, a Superior Court judge approved an agreement to allow both bars to reopen, after the completion of renovations and selection of a new permittee.

State records list Derrick Driver of Hamden as the permittee at both bars, which feature semi-nude dancers. Driver could not be reached for comment.

Jack Suchy, the state Liquor Control Commission's executive director, said Driver is running the bars under the old permit. A hearing on whether to grant him a new one-year permit will be held at 10 a.m. Aug. 25 in the commission's offices in Room 126 of the State Office Building at 165 Capitol Ave. in Hartford.

Suchy said he has not received any complaints about either Teddies or the Keystone under the new management.

Zippy2853
07-26-05, 21:10
Suchy said he has not received any complaints about either Teddies or the Keystone under the new management.

Give it time.

Doh Man
07-26-05, 21:20
Yes it is open has been since end of May, but there is nothing to complain about there trust me! It is a legal as legal can be operation now, and all the hype you read in that rag connecticut calls a news paper is so far fetched it is sickening.
There is nothing going on inside or outside of the club, and the fence is now alot higher than it was, the music cannot be heard from the outside, and the parking lot is cleaned of garbage daily if there is any there. As for loitering, the cars are chased away if they are there occupied for any length of time.
Don't beleive everything you read, especially from that stupid daily.

SR Only
07-26-05, 22:34
"Customers get the beer from a package store, drink it in their car and leave it in the street before they go into the club," said the man...

Good idea. I should have thought of that before. Thanks Connecticut Post! :)

Wolfman Jack
07-27-05, 06:50
Good idea. I should have thought of that before. Thanks Connecticut Post! :)

Buahahahahahahaha, I thought the same exact thing!!!!!! See, sometimes these rag sheets ARE helpful!! :D

Doh Man
07-27-05, 19:06
Sorry but there is still a 2 drink minimum at the club! So I guess you could get your groove on before hand, and then go to the club for a couple of Snapples! LOL!
Saw Felicia today, man that was good, she is smoking for sure.

Mighty Spearsman
07-28-05, 13:32
Teddies & the Keystone...

State records list Derrick Driver of Hamden as the permittee at both bars, which feature semi-nude dancers. Driver could not be reached for comment.

Jack Suchy, the state Liquor Control Commission's executive director, said Driver is running the bars under the old permit. A hearing on whether to grant him a new one-year permit will be held at 10 a.m. Aug. 25.
Derrick, or Rick for short, or Dick.

This means that Dick Driver is the permittee! How appropriate.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

SR Only
07-28-05, 22:31
Saw Carmel a couple of times. Short black girl. She's eager to please. She does need to shave down below, but junior didn't care once inside. :)

monger54
08-01-05, 23:06
I was there last week and heard the same thing. I was in room 0 and heard a sound behind the wall when we got started and again just after we finished. It was kind of a turn-on, I gave it to her extra hard. Think they're making training videos for the new girls?

johndoe70
08-02-05, 20:18
I'm new to the area and would appreciate any info about American, not Asian, Spas. I can't seem to locate any myself.

Mighty Spearsman
08-03-05, 11:40
I'm new to the area and would appreciate any info about American, not Asian, Spas. I can't seem to locate any myself.
Try American Spa in Bridgeport, although very mixed reviews.

Also check the yellow pages and the ads in the back of the free weekly named "The Fairfield County Weekly" which also has editions known as the "New Haven Advocate" and "Hartford Advocate" elsewhere in Connecticut. You should be able to tell quickly if the place is an AMP or a non-Asian MP.

You could also drive around 30 minutes to either Tubs For Two in Meriden (up the Wilber Cross Parkway) or Marlowe's in Branford (east of New Haven on the Turnpike).

There used to be some Russian MPs in Stamford but they were overpriced and received lousy reviews, and I'm not sure if they are still open.

Unfortunately, there are very few non-Asian MPs left in Connecticut. But there is some hope for you, if you're daring enough. Bridgeport has a unique bar scene that you won't find elsewhere - RTFF here and learn about Keystone, Teddies, Pancho's, etc., where you can go into a tiny room in the back and enjoy a quickie FS, BJ, etc. from a Brazilian, Dominican or other Hispanic hottie with a great butt and great oral skills, but poor English.

Desert Kid
08-05-05, 02:55
I finally made it back to Bridgeport for the 1st time in 4 years. I used to live in Northeast CT for a couple of years but have since moved away. Unfortunately I didn't know about this forum when I lived in the area, and had no idea about the great strip clubs like Teddie's or Keystone's. I sure am sorry I never got to go to one of them before they closed.

I used to pass through Bridgeport often. My business made me go to New York a lot and I had a lot of success with the Bridgeport street scene, or when I visited one of your many AMPs. I usually found what I wanted by cruising around Washington Ave, Fairfield Ave, and State Steet. Iranistan Ave near the corner of Fairfield was usually very productive so that's were I started on this trip. After I drove around for a couple of hours I discovered that things sure have changed. I didn't see 1 SW, not even a crack ho. This really surprised me because after the FS strip clubs closed I hoped that would have drove a few of thoese girls out to work the streets. I figured I'd try Pancho's. I've heard a lot about it and, since I RTFF, I even had the address, 418 Main Street. I broke out my map and spent the next hour tring to get there. I must be with the remedial group because I couldn't find it.

This forced me into plan B. There's an AMP on Fairfeild Ave called the Chateau Health Spa. It's never mentioned on this board but I usually found them to have young, pretty girls. I tried a lot of different AMPs in the area but this was always my favorite, with your standard 1.4 for a shower, 1/2 hour massage, then FS. Ahh something haven't changed. I was greeted by a young pretty girl and told it was .4 for a 1/2 hour massage. Well one thing changed a little, when I asked for the shower I was told it was .1 more. Everything else was great. A nice shower and wash. A decent massage and then a covered BJ and FS with 2 positions.

The game in Bridgeport wasn't as easy as I remembered it but, sometimes the fun is in the hunt.

Mighty Spearsman
08-05-05, 11:35
I finally made it back to Bridgeport for the 1st time in 4 years...

There's an AMP on Fairfeild Ave called the Chateau Health Spa. It's never mentioned on this board but I usually found them to have young, pretty girls. I tried a lot of different AMPs in the area but this was always my favorite, with your standard 1.4 for a shower, 1/2 hour massage, then FS. Ahh something haven't changed. I was greeted by a young pretty girl and told it was .4 for a 1/2 hour massage. Well one thing changed a little, when I asked for the shower I was told it was .1 more. Everything else was great. A nice shower and wash. A decent massage and then a covered BJ and FS with 2 positions.

The game in Bridgeport wasn't as easy as I remembered it but, sometimes the fun is in the hunt.

Be safe, Rider Jay
You should have gone for a full hour at the Chateau, not a half-hour :)

Seriously, thanks for the good report. And yes, it's puzzling that Bridgeport of all places has such few SWs these days. I haven't been in Bridgeport at night since the 1990s, but back then the streets that you mentioned were crawling with SWs.

Doh Man
08-05-05, 11:54
Yes th SW scene has all but vanished in BPT, it is not like it once was. Glad you had a good time at Chateau, got to check it out! As for Panchos, PM me and I can give you better directions to the place, it can be a bit perplexing.

Darkmax99
08-06-05, 22:29
"Head towards University of Bridgeport/Seaside park"/Arena. If u drive around long enough you will not miss it.

Or...

This is sure fire way to find panchos:

1. Take park avenue and drive towards seaside park/university of bridgeport.
2. Drive up until u see the entrance to Seaside Park "The Great Arches".
3. Take a left before the arch.
4. Drive that road all the way, it will curve and go towards Arena/Railroad
5. About 5 Blocks you will see Panchos on your right hand side right before railroad tracks on a parallel street to the one u are driving.

It cant get any clearer than that. IF you pass through UB, u are in right location. Just follow my 5 simple steps, and ur well on ur way to a happy ending for ur day or evening.

Whome
08-06-05, 23:15
Thought this would be here by now, but didn't see it. It appears that Pancho's was shut down on friday. Re: CT Post article 8/6 http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_2919268

Desert Kid
08-07-05, 04:57
Thought this would be here by now, but didn't see it. It appears that Pancho's was shut down on friday. Re: CT Post article 8/6 http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_2919268

Spearsman, Doh Man, and Swizz Drum, thanks for all the information. It is greatly appreciated, but when I clicked on the newspaper link that was provided in Whome's post it makes me glad I didn't find the place. I can see it now, a division of Bridgeports finest busting down the door only to find one guy trying to bust a nut. I bet they still have at least one murder per day in that city and yet they waste their manpower on shit like this. They seemed to have cleared the streets of working girls but when I was cruising around I still saw a ton of crack dealers plying their trade right out in the open.

I won't be back on the East Coast for about 6 Months but I'll keep an eye on the Bridgeport board so I'll know the new spots when they pop up. It's a shame they shut down Pancho's. It might have been my last chance to hit a strip club that operated like a strip club should. In the mean time I have a west coast trip coming up next week. I'll hit Las Vegas and, even after some hard bargaining, pay too much for one or two. Then I'll hit TJ, Mexico and go till I can't go no more. If you like to hit and run, and sample a lot of different girls for some very reasonable prices, this is the place to go. If any of you are planing a trip, PM me and I can stear you in the right direction.

Darkmax99
08-07-05, 09:04
Damnit, bpt finest at it again. I don't think they'll ever mess with BC though, too dingy and I just get the feeling they've been around forever and have the right connections/hookups.

Ajoe333
08-07-05, 09:57
Anyone with a 49 year old ho deserves to be busted - :) . Seriously this does suck. The glory day truely seem over.

Wolfman Jack
08-07-05, 11:53
You had to have known it was only a matter of time.

Nutbuster5
08-07-05, 12:06
Never been there but it seems it was not all that great of a place. Hope BC doesn't get touched.

pinga
08-08-05, 03:12
Damm, just when I was getting ready to trek to Bridgeport.....

Lapper
08-08-05, 10:20
The article says that the bust was on Thursday night. I was there Friday afternoon, and there was this woman who was dressed in street clothes asking me alot of questions. Like where are you from? What are you here for. I did not reply except to ask her what she was here for. She said she works there. I asked the bartender about her, and she told me she does not work there.

I stayed cleear of her and after being reassured that all was cool, I made a trip to the back and all was as usual. Once again this was Friday afternoon.

Lapper

Mighty Spearsman
08-08-05, 10:42
The article says that the bust was on Thursday night. I was there Friday afternoon, and there was this woman who was dressed in street clothes asking me a lot of questions. Like where are you from? What are you here for. I did not reply except to ask her what she was here for. She said she works there. I asked the bartender about her, and she told me she does not work there. - Lapper
I'm no expert, but that sure sounds like a reporter (print, most likely) who accosted you. You were smart to not say anything.

Stoner
08-08-05, 10:43
You have brass cajones, man.

NY Monger
08-09-05, 06:50
If it was a reporter, watch out for a nearby PHOTOGRAPHER. Unless it was LE and thats why the bartender didnt ask her to leave?

Mighty Spearsman
08-09-05, 11:03
Dawned on me yesterday evening - maybe it was our good buddy Helen Ubinas from the Courant, getting her jollies again by bothering innocent mongers?

Stoner
08-09-05, 16:02
She's seems to look like a cute latina. If she worked there, you should have taken her up on it. Now that would be a story, indeed. ;)

Doh Man
08-09-05, 19:34
So the raid on Thursday, and back to business as usual on Friday? Wow, guess they have the brass cajoles! Same girls there as before?

Dayside
08-09-05, 19:50
I stop by on Friday night and there was a guy looked like a bouncer saying its over the girls are done.
He also said they had moved to Keystones.

Oldly enuff I had just come from Keystone's, I had noticed they were open as I drove past so stop to check it out.

It was about 9 there were about 8 guys drink hanging out. There was not one dancer I was told they'd be there in 30 min.

It's been completly overhauled and I'm very sure the booths are gone.
No surprise there.

Doh Man
08-10-05, 10:08
Yes Dayside, but remember, most of the girls worked during the day shift. I guess I will have to take a ride there and see when they are there with no lap dance area though I wonder how long they will last in a "legit" club.

Dayside
08-10-05, 11:46
I don't think they will last at all.
There's now 3 ligit club Scruples,Teddies, now keystones.
I'm not sure there will be enuff business for them, I just wish LE would back off.
I'm not sure who benifits from them shutting down all these clubs.
Is anyone really being harmed here and I've just missed it.

Stoner
08-10-05, 14:24
Gents...the best thing that could happen is for the joints to go a bit legit. The industry is already taking a beating because of politicians wanting to clean everything up. The industry can't bear too many places of ill repute causing chatter. Bridgeport had more than its fair share.

Also, it will make it easier to do takeout. I wish I lived close enough to reap the harvest of ass on that one. You guys are out of control!

Doh Man
08-10-05, 19:04
LOL Stoner! I know what you mean, but Dayside also has a point, who is it harming? I don't know all I know is if all the Pancho girls go to Keystone, then how long can that place last as a "legit" club? I mean girls like Jennifer and Felicia can do the legit thing andmake a ton of money still, but they are too programmed to get money the old fashioned way... bang for it! It will be interesting to see if these girls go legit or just dissapear.

Bubba261
08-11-05, 00:59
Dayside also has a point, who is it harming?

It really doesn't matter "who is it harming". If the politicians and cops (screw this "LE" crap!!!) think it's harming someone, even though it's not, they're gonna crack down. They're not worried about people, they're just worried about how much the kickbacks are and how many votes they can get from all the self-righteous idiots are out there who vote.

Mighty Spearsman
08-11-05, 12:11
She's seems to look like a cute latina. If she worked there, you should have taken her up on it. Now that would be a story, indeed. ;)
I second Stoner, Helen Ubinas looks as if she'd be a lot of fun to be with. But she's already married and probably smart enough to not want to waste her time with me :)

johndoe70
08-11-05, 21:24
Thanks for the previous info about the Advocate. Picked one up and found the ad for American Spa. When I got there, a thick red headed woman let me in. She told me the rates and showed me the line-up (4 different girls). Picked a sexy blonde, Tori, or Terry, or something like that. We went in a room with a shower in it. Started with a rub and things took off from there. She was very fun and accomodating! Had a great time! The place was really clean. Will be going back soon.

Mighty Spearsman
08-12-05, 10:52
Thanks for the previous info about the Advocate. Picked one up and found the ad for American Spa. When I got there, a thick red headed woman let me in. She told me the rates and showed me the line-up (4 different girls). Picked a sexy blonde, Tori, or Terry, or something like that. We went in a room with a shower in it. Started with a rub and things took off from there. She was very fun and accomodating! Had a great time! The place was really clean. Will be going back soon.
Sorry, but I'm a little suspicious about this post. Only 3 posts, and you give a rave review about a place that hasn't received one in several years? And you give virtually no details? Sounds as if you may be friends with the owner, trying to drum up business.

For me, the give-away was your line "the place was really clean." Unless the American has had a top-to-bottom renovation recently, I find that hard to believe. While it's not filthy, this place has been run-down for a long time.

No, I'm not trying to kill business here, just trying to give a realistic picture of this place. And John, we need at least a few more details!

Darkmax99
08-12-05, 14:58
Sorry, but I'm a little suspicious about this post. Only 3 posts, and you give a rave review about a place that hasn't received one in several years? And you give virtually no details? Sounds as if you may be friends with the owner, trying to drum up business.

For me, the give-away was your line "the place was really clean." Unless the American has had a top-to-bottom renovation recently, I find that hard to believe. While it's not filthy, this place has been run-down for a long time.

No, I'm not trying to kill business here, just trying to give a realistic picture of this place. And John, we need at least a few more details!

Shoot I havent been there in over a year and a half. But he's right. You need more details than that, like pricing, how things went down, description of girls working etc. Daytime or nighttime. All kinds of stuff. The day the price drops to regular AMP prices is the day Imma head over there. Wonder if a girl by the name of Ginger still works there...

johndoe70
08-12-05, 18:40
WTF,

You told me to check it out Spearsman. BTW in the Advocate the ad read "newly remodeled". Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Who's the shill here, sounds like your trolling for the strip clubs.

Darkmax99
08-13-05, 00:05
WTF,

You told me to check it out Spearsman. BTW in the Advocate the ad read "newly remodeled". Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Who's the shill here, sounds like your trolling for the strip clubs.

I now will defend Spearsman, he doesnt even have to do it himself. I am now really skeptical of your post. We all here have a good understanding of how things work on this board. A simple repost with more details and clarity is all that was needed. There was no personal attacks launched from anyone. Simply post the details, and if your post doesn't have enough for another to be able to make a judgement on to making a trip to an establishment and what not, it is better not to post at all until you have something.

American Spa has generally been a rundown establishment and that is well known and noted on here. If you do happen to be from the establishment, I'd advise you and ur fellow ladies to step your game up, cut prices down and clean up your location. We guys get much more bang for our buck at AMPs and if not that then strip clubs. American Spa is a "last resort" on many guy's list, shoot some of us will take SW action in BPT of all places over American because some of the females are soo wretched. Shoot I havent been there for action in over a year but have peaked in from time to time to see what was there. Nothing to cough up nearly $$ for.

Now if you are a legitamate monger, then you will understand my rippin of American Spa is nothing personal towards you, but rather towards the establishment. You got a peice of action so you should be happy and proud to share the details. Otherwise what I said just above would be sufficient. Spearsman, if you would like to add to this, feel free. Or anyone else for that matter...

Doh Man
08-13-05, 10:05
I pass by American spa everyday, and can't say what they have done on the inside, but the outside looks like it isn't even open anymore. Been many years since I visited the place, so I can't say whether or not it is a place to go. But I will give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Ok so now that Panchos is finished, where are all the girls that were there? Anybody know where JEnnifer and Felicia are trolling now?

Lieut124
08-13-05, 10:35
First time poster, long time lurker. Used to go to American quite often. Jessie was my favorite. Ginger was cute, but had a thing about cleaning you up with straight rubbing alcohol and it wasn't muy idea of fun. After Jessie left the talent went downhill as did the overall condition of the place. I stopped in last month after having been away for over a year. Was introduced to the new owner and they had done a lot to spruce the place up - new showers, beds instead of mattresses on the floor and all the cats were gone except for 2. It was much nicer. However when the line up came was presented, so far the talent has not improved.

Darkmax99
08-13-05, 15:37
First time poster, long time lurker. Used to go to American quite often. Jessie was my favorite. Ginger was cute, but had a thing about cleaning you up with straight rubbing alcohol and it wasn't muy idea of fun. After Jessie left the talent went downhill as did the overall condition of the place. I stopped in last month after having been away for over a year. Was introduced to the new owner and they had done a lot to spruce the place up - new showers, beds instead of mattresses on the floor and all the cats were gone except for 2. It was much nicer. However when the line up came was presented, so far the talent has not improved.
More in line with my past experiences. What time you go and how many were in the lineup? Any black girls up in there?

johndoe70
08-13-05, 21:29
No hard feelings then. I only commented on what I saw, which seemed well maintained. Wasn't aware the place had such a nasty rep. I'm just not into the AMP's and latin strip scene. I like a woman that can tell me how much she likes it in a language I can understand. As for my session, 30 min. was 140. After my shower the blonde started with a quick rub. She let me FOV while she was giving me a CBJ. After a while she jumped on and rode me like a cowgirl. I got the feeling she was enjoying it too. We finished in the doggy position. Just couldn't hold it anymore when she told me to smack her ass.

Stoner
08-13-05, 23:54
Here is a great reason to never post sensitive info on SCL.

"Me - 8/7 - Remove Comment -
Had a great time here lastnite don't know why everyone says this club has gone down hill. Its is still a great club with all the benefits of a great bridgeport club. As far as Panchos is concerned I went lastnite couldn't find the place so I asked a cop he told me exactly where it was (must go quite often) and he also told me that it got raided the night before. I did finally manage to get there and the place was dead only two dancers there and they need to pack it up and head for the fat farm. "

Its one thing to ask a cop for directions. Its another thing to ask for a strip club. Its another thing to ask for a strip club that just got raided for prostituition.

Be bold, be bold...but not too bold.

A guy like this would brag to a cop about a web site he knows where they talk about blah blah blah FS in a strip club.

Friday night I had dinner with a dancer from EB. We were talking and she tells me that some jack ass went there with a printout from the WSG in hand? He was looking for a chick named Kiwi and another named Charlie Brown. Didn't want to belevie that Kiwi no longer worked there.

Dumbass lurkers kill me! Man the fuck up, gents! Demonstrate at least a modicum of savvy and wit, folks!

Ruff Rider
08-14-05, 12:34
Stoner, I hope that was a quiet dinner at home. If an EB dancer is caught dating a customer she could be fired. If other dancers or customers saw you they could spread rumors about EB girls dating customers and even worse, start rumors about an EB girl doing take out. Then its all over, LE will be all over the club and EB will be shut down for sure.

&&

Most BS at a strip club starts when a stripper that is making no money sees a stripper making lots of money doing extras. Most of the bs starts with a stripper looking at another strippers actions in person, not on this or any other web site.

Member #3948
08-14-05, 15:12
What I think should be the rule of thumb concerning posts for any club or establishment is description and experiance only. Leave all of the names and places to private messages.

SW are a different story. With the way they usually ruin their lives they don't have that much time left before they are persona non grata, in jail or dead.

I think this "club" is getting way to much attention. All good things must end as they say but let's try to extend the information exchange for as long as possible. Steel Blue

Gareth
08-14-05, 22:20
Damn. I had a smokin' time there about 3 weeks ago with an enhanced Brazilian girl named Arianna. Total GFE, super nice, passionate girl. I was looking forward to going back for Felicia.

Also hit BC, which had a wild, fun atmosphere, although I'm not sure if I'd go in back..afraid I might stick to something! It's not the cleanest or most private place.

Gareth

Stoner
08-15-05, 08:42
Ruffrider...

Who says I was a customer at EB! LOL!
I just mop the floors, man!

Quiet dinner at home with a stripper. Now wouldn't that be a sight!

Mighty Spearsman
08-15-05, 14:55
I now will defend Spearsman, he doesnt even have to do it himself. I am now really skeptical of your post.

Spearsman, if you would like to add to this, feel free. Or anyone else for that matter...
Thanks to Swizz Drums for his support.

No hard feelings then.

As for my session, 30 min. was 140. After my shower the blonde started with a quick rub. She let me FOV while she was giving me a CBJ. After a while she jumped on and rode me like a cowgirl. I got the feeling she was enjoying it too. We finished in the doggy position. Just couldn't hold it anymore when she told me to smack her ass.
And thanks John, for finally providing us with what we really wanted, which was detailed useful info.

CT Boobman
08-16-05, 00:15
I chuckled when I read all the recent comments about "who's reading, who's posting." I agree, this deep in the Reign of W, its getting a little creepy exercising our free right to discuss information in places like this. LEO, Reporters, and even well meaning lurkers can all sting us in one way or another.

I sometimes wonder what the historical implications are of these discussions? Is this the beginning of the new electronic age connecting all the dots for us, making life easier for a diverse population with common interests? Or is it really the beginning of the end?

I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

B. U.
08-20-05, 11:55
Went to the American for the first time last night. Place was easy to find, parked in front (there were 4 other cars out there). Just so Swizz knows yes, there was a black woman there. Was let in by a stone cold fox of a light skinned black woman in her mid 20's. Was given the run down on prices $.65 for 45 and $.90 for 60 I was told what the price was for half but I don't remember it (I have no interest in a half). Was shown the line up which is where I found out the fox was not available. The blonde in her 30's was significantly overwieght, the blonde in her 20's was overwieght, and there was a black haired woman (probably in her 30's) named Reagan that I went with because she had nice eye's and was the one available who was closest to proportional. Reagan maybe part Latina. (she also had nice natrual D's). Reagan is better then most SW in looks but, she is not up there with the old Teddie's girls (or some of Pancho's for that matter). It was nice to have no language barrier as my spanish sucks, and my korean is worse.the place was clean, I didn't see any cats. It was 9 PM on a Friday and they all seemed to want to go home at 10. I went with 45. The room had a double bed and a shower. We took care of buisness and I took a shower. I laid down on the bed and when she came back she locked the door and got comfortable and started with a massage. Reagan has a Huge tattoo on one of her thighs. And she looked better whith her pants on (her jeans were sorta holding a whole bunch of loose stuff back.) . She is naturally ravened hair and complettly untrimmed. It kinda of looked like a chai pet or Franco Harris's beard. She was jsut sorta black and curly from her belly button to her tail bone. I'm wandering.

The Massage mostly sucked. When she asked me to flip I found her oral skills to be awesome. On the offering of full srevice I opted to not try to cut that rug, and stayed with the BBBJ. She flipped around so that I could get a good look at the chia pet (which really wasn't needed) and I decided that since it was there it would be rude of me not to atleast pet the kitty. I found Franco's beard to be soft and warm, and after close inspection found no teeth and I decided to take a chance and put a finger in. It was tight. It was real tight. So I played with the kitty for a bit, and then we established that she is a painter/ducker. We cleaned up (baby wipes), I reshowered, and made an exit.

The place is in condition that is okay. (lavender was nicer).

Reagen was a 6 the younger blonde was a 6 the older blonde was a 5 the black lady that was not available(there where other mongers in other rooms) was a 8 or 9
The massage was a 2

The oral was a 9 or so. (Can someone get Tanni so I could have a refresher on what a 10 is for performance?)

B. U.

Now I'm off to Kahoots for lunch

Soxfan04
08-21-05, 14:57
After Pancho's got busted, there was a whole lot of activity on the SC List about BC. I'm pretty sure that was a contributing factor to BC getting hit so soon after Pancho's did.

Narcotics Team raided a Boston Avenue strip bar Friday afternoon

By MICHAEL P. MAYKO mmayko@ctpost.com

BRIDGEPORT — Members of the Police Tactical Narcotics Team raided a Boston Avenue strip bar Friday afternoon and arrested 12 people on prostitution and public indecency charges Police also seized over $6,138 from the arrested parties and the bar's cash register.

Police Lt. Christopher Lemaine, along with Officers Barbara Gonzalez and David T. Riehl, conducted the raid which took place around 2:45 p.m. at Bishop's Corner Caf on Boston Avenue.

Back in 2001, the state Liquor Control Commission suspended the bar's liquor license for nine days after investigators observed lewd conduct by the female dancers.

On Friday, police charged Laura Melillo, 42, of Thompson Street, East Haven and Rolan Brantley, 36, of Remington Street, with permitting prostitution. Bond was set at $1,000.

Police charged Danielle Craig, 25, of Ellsworth Street and Teodosa Portorel, 40, of Clinton Avenue, both of Bridgeport and Shari Wasson, 31, of Light Street and Shavonna Wingster, 19, who lives in a motel, both of Stratford with prostitution. Bond for all four was set at $500 each.

Cash was taken from all four women. Additionally, police levied public indecency charges against Glenda Blanco, 26, of Barnum Avenue; Rose Dorvil, 20, of Central Avenue; Lachelle Balls, 32, of Funston Avenue; Kareem Kearns, 33, of Sheridan Street; Yanira Del Rosario, 25, of Sheridan Street, all in Bridgeport and Johanny Reyes Feliz, of Queens, N.Y. Bond for these six also was set at $500.

Police ran criminal background checks on all the patrons in the bar before allowing their release.

The officer's seized the bar's video surveillance recording system and took $4,869 from the bar's cash register.

George Nicita, of Victory Street, Stratford, the owner of the bar, was ordered to come and pick up some empty bank money bags.

Nicita, 54, could not be reached at home for comment Saturday.

http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_2960485

Member #2033
08-21-05, 20:13
After Pancho's got busted, there was a whole lot of activity on the SC List about BC. I'm pretty sure that was a contributing factor to BC getting hit so soon after Pancho's did.

Narcotics Team raided a Boston Avenue strip bar Friday afternoon

By MICHAEL P. MAYKO mmayko@ctpost.com

BRIDGEPORT — Members of the Police Tactical Narcotics Team raided a Boston Avenue strip bar Friday afternoon and arrested 12 people on prostitution and public indecency charges Police also seized over $6,138 from the arrested parties and the bar's cash register.

Police Lt. Christopher Lemaine, along with Officers Barbara Gonzalez and David T. Riehl, conducted the raid which took place around 2:45 p.m. at Bishop's Corner Caf on Boston Avenue.

Back in 2001, the state Liquor Control Commission suspended the bar's liquor license for nine days after investigators observed lewd conduct by the female dancers.

On Friday, police charged Laura Melillo, 42, of Thompson Street, East Haven and Rolan Brantley, 36, of Remington Street, with permitting prostitution. Bond was set at $1,000.

Police charged Danielle Craig, 25, of Ellsworth Street and Teodosa Portorel, 40, of Clinton Avenue, both of Bridgeport and Shari Wasson, 31, of Light Street and Shavonna Wingster, 19, who lives in a motel, both of Stratford with prostitution. Bond for all four was set at $500 each.

Cash was taken from all four women. Additionally, police levied public indecency charges against Glenda Blanco, 26, of Barnum Avenue; Rose Dorvil, 20, of Central Avenue; Lachelle Balls, 32, of Funston Avenue; Kareem Kearns, 33, of Sheridan Street; Yanira Del Rosario, 25, of Sheridan Street, all in Bridgeport and Johanny Reyes Feliz, of Queens, N.Y. Bond for these six also was set at $500.

Police ran criminal background checks on all the patrons in the bar before allowing their release.

The officer's seized the bar's video surveillance recording system and took $4,869 from the bar's cash register.

George Nicita, of Victory Street, Stratford, the owner of the bar, was ordered to come and pick up some empty bank money bags.

Nicita, 54, could not be reached at home for comment Saturday.

http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_2960485
Regarding the bust at this Bridgeport, Ct club, do any of you know if a background check on patrons just drinking a beer in a strip club is legal by LE?

Mangoat
08-21-05, 23:48
Regarding the bust at this Bridgeport, Ct club, do any of you know if a background check on patrons just drinking a beer in a strip club is legal by LE?I would say yes indeed. The first premise would be age verification of the patrons. Besides, the cops can arbitrarily enter your license plate number and check for "hits". I'm sure they've got the same lattitude with entering a person's identification / driver's license.

Doh Man
08-22-05, 14:22
Well guess it had to happen sooner than later, I am just miffed at where the girls from Panchos went since they were raided. I am looking for a couple of them in particular for some takeout. BC was a long time coming for sure, wonder why they raided it during the day when they could have rustled up a boat load of criminals there at 12:00 AM?! LOL. Guess they didn't want to do that much paper work!

Zippy2853
08-23-05, 02:50
This is how it happened to Teddies and Keystone. A hit during the day. Next one will be in a couple of weeks mid-evening time. I hear there is a girl working as a dancer who is a cop. Right now she is in a club in New Haven. Her name is Veronica. Blonde with 4 easy to see tats on her lower back. 1 is a cross and 1 is of a half moon. They are in a line right to left across her lower waist line. She was asking about other clubs in the area, but said shes been dancing for a while. She wouldnt take anything off on stage and only moved her top off to the side in the LD area. I would use caution.

Stoner
08-23-05, 09:45
Three questions, Zippy:

1. How do you know shes a cop?
2. And if she's a cop for Bridgeport...why is she dancing in New Haven?
3. Do you know that I'm Richard Blumenthal in the flesh?

Sorry to hear about Panchos...but they were like roaches getting exposed in the daylight. They move one box and the scurry to the next hell hole. They were seriously fucking up the strip club scene in CT for everyone, imx.

Zippy2853
08-23-05, 19:55
I never said she was a Bridgeport cop. As for knowing, they way she was talking to the cops from new haven, the badge she flashed from her car that had all the cop stickers on it and how 4 other dancers and a bouncer had told me I can only gather that either she is or her man/woman is. Also the charge of assult on an officer kinda red flagged it for me. I have dealt with cops long enough to know my bounds.

Bubba261
08-23-05, 23:34
I hear there is a girl working as a dancer who is a cop.

Where have you been through all the busts along the shore in CT this year, Zippy? Or are you just pissed off with this dancer Veronica? Silly you, though, you could have been a better city than New Haven for your crap since there's really only one real SC there!

You must be really happy (i.e., ignorance is bliss!!!!!)

Bubba261
08-23-05, 23:38
I hear there is a girl working as a dancer who is a cop. Right now she is in a club in New Haven.

Further 3-Post Zip (can I call you "Zip"? Its so fitting for your mentality), why didn't the thought ever enter your "zippy" mind that posting this in the NEW HAVEN section might have been more effective?

Oh well, exposed for the fool you really are.

Darkmax99
08-26-05, 03:00
SW scene is live and well fellas. Prime time hours in evening from 8pm to 11pm. Several "BPT" loops have had 4-6 rating wise and about a few girls that pace up and down block and lurk in shadows/behind trees and bushes. Definately these females are coming from da hood such as marina village and head down iranistan to state str/fairfield ave. Won't give much more info than that, being that we want this to last. You know...

-As for the SC... I've visited Keystone and Teddies as well as Panchos and Bishops. I will touch upon the first two. Let me tell you based upon my observations, these two clubs have set it up in such a way that they might revert back to their old ways, Teddies in particular. Keystone they've turned that into like a future mini party locale in reality based on how the interior is setup. Teddies on the other hand still has Champagne room but nice open sofa lapdance area that was formerly apart of champagne room. Old booths are blocked off, but they do have some hispanic talent there in my most recent trip. So fear not fellas, we may be back in business soon enough...

Wolfman Jack
08-26-05, 08:18
Maybe LE will now focus on the 10 murders that have happened in Bridgeport this past week instead of wasting taxpayer money on babysitting strip clubs. Focus on the real crime fella's. The inmates are running the asylum, known as the Bridgeport streets. I agree with Swizz, as long as the murder numbers continue to come in at this record pace. Keep it up you thugs in B'port. Give your LE something more important to focus on. :)

Doh Man
08-26-05, 10:14
Did you run into any of the Pancho girls when you went there? I was wondering if anyone has seen Jennifer and Felicia (the Colombians) since the raid there? If so please PM me and let me know where they are now if this is the case. It would be much appreciated!

Zippy2853
08-26-05, 18:12
Well Bubba the reason was simple. We were talking about BC and places getting raided if you opened your eyes.

MSJ44
08-31-05, 23:04
Nothing new to add, just bummed about BC's and Panchos. Was just there about 2 months ago and had the best time with Honey/ aka sara, super thick dominicana who offers take out. Great session.

Nuttmeg
09-01-05, 07:19
Can't say I'm bummed out, you knew it was coming eventually. But unlike before, there doesn't seem to be a "moved on to" place.

Honey was a long time fave of mine. I had been seeing her since Teddies-to-Moments-to-Poncho's. She gives a great cbj, and if you catch her drunk she get's very friendly (meaning she would jsut sit with me for like, 30 minutes outside the back rubbing me off or giving me extra song since I was her "friend", sometimes she would start kissing). Anyybody know where she moved on to?

MSJ44
09-03-05, 18:39
Yeah, I guess its better than being caught up in a raid. Just sucks for those of us who come up from the city, or philly in my case who get a little tired of the increased LE presence for SW's in the Bronx, and other parts of NYC. But just part of the mongering game.

Was surprised to hear Honey was a long timer at Teddies. She mentioned she had seen me there a few times, but I didn't remember her. Hell of a nice rack.

Nuttmeg
09-04-05, 09:40
Honey was my 3rd Teddies fave, having been a loyal repeat customer of Gabby and the little Indian gal. After they split Teddies (I never heard where either of them ended up, unlike most others) Honey caught my eye back then wearing that black fishnet body suit, with those enormous, beautiful cans on display.

I'm always surprised when i hear of NYers comign up here, who knew that this are was THE hot spot for the entire tri-state area?!

MSJ44
09-05-05, 00:28
"QUOTE=Nuttmeg]Honey was my 3rd Teddies fave, having been a loyal repeat customer of Gabby and the little Indian gal. After they split Teddies (I never heard where either of them ended up, unlike most others) Honey caught my eye back then wearing that black fishnet body suit, with those enormous, beautiful cans on display.

I'm always surprised when i hear of NYers comign up here, who knew that this are was THE hot spot for the entire tri-state area?![/QUOTE]"

Well, please keep an eye and ear out for her. I misplaced her digits,and she is definitely well worth the follow-up. the 130 mile trip up from Philly is well worth it. Wish I had seen her during my teddies days. Was too busy with dominican jennifer at the time and columbian paula.

Fire Dude
09-05-05, 12:57
I stopped by PM Saturday night had 2 great dances with this smoking hott black chick dont remember her name but she was hott. She asked me if I wanted to go out to my truck for some better fun I asked her why we couldn't use the back rooms and she said everyone was affraid of a possible raid. I told her we couldn't go to my truck because I had my work truck with me and it was full of crap so needless to say I wasent very happy. Don't the pigs of Bridgeport have anything better to do than worry about a guy getting a lap dance? I am sure there are more goings on that are way worse than a guy have a good time at a strip club.

Mighty Spearsman
09-06-05, 11:29
I stopped by PM Saturday night had 2 great dances with this smoking hott black chick dont remember her name but she was hott. She asked me if I wanted to go out to my truck for some better fun I asked her why we couldn't use the back rooms and she said everyone was affraid of a possible raid. I told her we couldn't go to my truck because I had my work truck with me and it was full of crap so needless to say I wasent very happy. Don't the pigs of Bridgeport have anything better to do than worry about a guy getting a lap dance? I am sure there are more goings on that are way worse than a guy have a good time at a strip club.
Hey, think positive, a hot black chick wanted to go out to your truck with you!

Too bad you can't remember her name. I'd love to hook up with her :)

Doh Man
09-07-05, 10:36
Anyone have any luck in finding any of the Panchos girls as of late? I really want to know where Felicia went since the raid, and would appreciate if anyone has seen her or has her digits!