PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Shy Zone Guy
01-03-05, 03:57
Hello all, Just wanted to let those who may have been concerned that I got my test results back few weeks before Christmas and I am 100% clean. :D I have given up SW's sticking with a few regulars, but mostly just saving my cash for holiday gifts and the resulting Credit card bills.

I had wanted to quit all together but its in my blood now. So am focusing first and formost on saftey. Thanks again Stoner for your advice.

Have a happy and safe New Year.

Stoner
01-03-05, 15:39
Congrat, SZG. Although no matter what the results are, hopefully you are all the wiser for it...you know, the ounce of prevention is worth more than blah, blah, blah.

No thanks is needed, hell, you've saved yourself. Hopefully you've taken time to learn what out there and considered how to "manage your risks".

Regulars are nice and convenient. Just keep your head up, and defend yourself at all points when you enter the ring.

Staying off of the SW horse is tough cause its so cheap. Trust me, I know the battle man. However, when you factor in all the caustic hell you have to endure for it, sometimes its best to save up for a nice evening out or whatever. Venue change is always good.

Pervboy
01-04-05, 14:07
What is going on with these girls and there crazy price list on craigs.I like to check this website because some girls post their pics and you see what your getting.But lately there was one girl looking for 500 an hour and today there is lily looking for 400 and she is only asking 350 in ny.I didnt know us guys in ct were so rich and believe me im not cheap just cant see paying 5 an hour.

MHO
01-04-05, 18:20
Saw the same ad for Lily, looks nice but has the body of the average Korean that I can get for 1.6. Sad, but there is probably someone "dumb" enough to pay that price. Guys have to realize that after a certain point more money does not get you a "better" experience, this is a lesson I had to learn.

Addicted CT
01-06-05, 08:43
That's the beauty of forums like this. Not everybody has a lot of money to spend on the hobby, and either way we all find out how to get the most bang for our buck. (yes, I just said that)

If only I knew about AMPs back in the 90's when I was spending ridiculous amounts at SC's for little to no mileage.

HummerKing
04-16-05, 03:49
Just a heads up, I called the an ad from the Advocate web site for outcall and was ripped off. I have had decent luck with these ads in the past, at least no major problems except for bad descriptions.

So, I called this ad 'NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRLS A Variety of Hot Young Ladies to pamper you. Satisfaction Guaranteed! 203-621-8405 HIRING' and the guy, Kyle I believe he said his name was. He was very nice and told me he had a nice blonde that was 24 and that she could be at my place in 30mins for $225. Sounded great. I have a little apartment that I use for such occasions and had her come there. She was only about 5 mins late and was about 5'6", 125lbs, curly blonde hair a little past shoulder length, a small nose piercing, and very cute. She was very nice and had a cute personality. She counted and took the money, then called in. All very standard, she then sat and talked, flirted and rubbed on me a little. We had started getting a little comfortable and she asked to use the bathroom, very normal. All of the sudden I heard a car tear out of my driveway. She must have wiggled out of the little ass bathroom window and took off. I called the service back in case this was just her acting alone and not the service. He told me not to worry that she had to run to the store to grab something that he couldn't say over the phone and to keep an eye out my window because she'd be back in 5-10mins. Yeah, okay. What an ass hole. I think being patronized pissed me off more than getting robbed.

So, whatever you do DO NOT call this service and watch out for that girl. I think she called herself Nicky. Here is the other number that I got on my caller ID from the dispatch guy 860-680-3775. Hopefully this helps you guys out from getting burned. This happened to me in the New Haven area, but I am going to post this in the surrounding area boards also.

Happy and Safe Hunting!

HK

Hot Rodd
05-06-05, 18:12
What is going on with these girls and there crazy price list on craigs.I like to check this website because some girls post their pics and you see what your getting.But lately there was one girl looking for 500 an hour and today there is lily looking for 400 and she is only asking 350 in ny.I didnt know us guys in ct were so rich and believe me im not cheap just cant see paying 5 an hour.

Perv, The wonderful internet and the sorry fuks that will pay it has taken those hogs to new levels.

ONLY in america!

Take the time to shop around, There are good deals to be had.

Pervboy
05-07-05, 14:25
Hey Hott Rod,

I know you could find deals here and there, but its those sorry fuks that ruin it by paying high prices for guys like me and you.

Mighty Spearsman
05-10-05, 15:35
I realize that this post has nothing to do with Connecticut, but since I live in CT and am a regular poster here, I wanted Stoner, Gordon Freeman and my other respected colleagues to hear about this.

Stopped by an AMP in downtown Washington DC last week. Requested a half-hour session (house fee $40) and specifically requested a BJ by using some code words, which implied a $70 tip.

Halfway through the BJ (by the way, a covered BJ), the girl said "I want to ride your big dick," then climbed on and rode me cowgirl style, then squeezed evey drop out of me through some great vaginal muscle action.

Since I had received a great FS session, I was afraid to leave a $70 tip, so I left $90 (all I had left in my wallet) on the table and started heading for the stairs. The girl counted the tip, said "Wait honey, too much" and handed me back a $20 bill. She also gave me a VIP card for the AMP and said "hope to see you again soon."

Definitely a first for me in my 16 years of going to AMPs (since Tokyo Spa opened on High Street in Hartford in 1989). Kind of restores my faith in humanity.

Full report in the DC "Current Reports" section of the board.

Stoner
05-10-05, 18:13
Holy shit! Honesty in Washington DC! What an oxymoron!
Oh...Wait...that wasn't your point was it. ;)

Damn. I must admit...your title made me think that I could claim a tax rebate for massages.

Thanks for sharing, man!

Paco Q
07-10-05, 03:16
My extent of "mongering" has consisted of AMPs mainly. I've been reading up on people's excursions at BC, Pancho's and EB and it had me wondering. How does one go about getting extras during a private LD and even possibly numbers for take out?

I would assume you could ask directly, but does that actually work?

I could hit up EB nearly twice a week now that I'm taking summer classes (finally need to finish up that damned psychology degree), and I was thinking about stopping by. I read Ruff Rider's reports in the Vernon section and I was wondering...is it that easy?

My apologies on being a newbie on the strip club scene; if you want to PM me instead, go right ahead. Probably more discreet and that's the key to this little hobby.

Thanks!

Doh Man
07-11-05, 10:51
Just go to the clubs, you will find it is easier than you might think, Especially at BC, By the way where and what is EB?

Sun Seeker7
07-11-05, 13:14
Where and what is EB?EB is Electric Blue in Tolland

Colonel Angus
07-11-05, 17:17
Just go to the clubs, you will find it is easier than you might think, Especially at BC, By the way where and what is EB?

Electric Blue

ER Kerk
07-11-05, 18:33
Tolland, CT
Exit 68 off I84.

Mighty Spearsman
07-18-05, 16:16
Since my last post about the Washington, DC scene was accepted with no complaints, I figured I'd share a more recent post by "Cheesemaker" to add a little humor to the CT board.

The DC board has become flooded recently with posts by newbies, requesting basic information that could be gleaned from spending 5 minutes reading past posts. Out of frustration, the following post was made by Cheesemaker in response to a particularly naive newbie poster, and at least one newbie believed him:

Since I'm feeling nice, I'll hold your hand and tell you the big secret about having a 100% guaranteed gfe with a dc sw.

In order to cut down on crime downtown, the city has forced all SWs to register with the police. Their old pimps have been virtually eradicated. The rsult is that now, for all intents and purposes, the police act as their pimps. This might seem counterintuitive at first, but we DC mongers absolutely love it. All you have to do is find any cop in downtown DC flag him down and tell him you want to pay a woman for sex. Don't worry about beating around the bush. He'll know exactly where and to whom you need to go. He might even take you there himself.

I hope this helps. Now be sure and report back about your experience.

Stoner
07-19-05, 17:00
Not so easy to fight online prostitution services

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/152240_gardenofeden12.html

Interesting article, which I find a must read for those in the hobby. As we all know, the LE tend to share learned tactics and employ them elsewhere. So its always wise to keep things in mind and always play things safe.

I do love the writers name: Vanessa Ho. I bet she does a great rim job. :)

Mighty Spearsman
07-28-05, 17:08
i realize that this post is about new york city, but i believe that many ct mongers have patronized the famous "julie's of nyc" in the past, so i wanted to bring everyone up to date on the latest news. i've already posted this on the manhattan board.

the following is just another chilling reminder of the ridiculous crackdown by increasingly conservative government officials and le on mps and the sex scene.

in today's (july 28th) new york post, page 27, there is a long article (and pictures of julie and her house in freeport, long island) about the famous madam julie of nyc.

headline: "no virgin sex - madam insists all girls were veterans"

excerpts:

angry madam julie moya was hauled off to serve at least two years in prison yesterday - but first she insisted in court that she only used experienced "help" at her $3 million -a-year chain of five midtown brothels.

"there were never any russian virgins!" she shouted at her manhattan supreme court sentencing on the felony of promoting prostitution.

"that is the most horrible crime i could imagine," she said. "i was literally afraid for my life about these charges. they were really scary."

moya, 47, earned the name "menagerie madam" for the stray dogs, cats and trash-talking parrots she kept at her brothels and freeport, l.i. home.

under a plea deal agreed to in june, she will serve 2 1/2 to five years in prison.

moya denied prosecutor matthew bassiur's charges that virgins were being smuggled into her cash-only brothels for deflowering.

she also denied she knowingly employed **** girls - insisting she fired any **** girls she found out about.

but bassiur insisted that the manhattan da's office was prepared to go forward with charges that she used at least one 15-year-old.

the office agreed to a plea deal to spare the girl and other witnesses from the trauma and publicity of a trial, he said.

moya and some two dozen hookers, managers and johns were busted in a january raid on her five brothels, all located in midtown between east 35th and west 51st streets.

prosecutors said customers paid $200 to $600 an hour, half of which would be pocketed by the prostitute and half by moya.

crvtbynu
07-31-05, 01:41
There's been a ruckus recently on the SCL board for MGII regarding a recent arrest for prostitution outside the club. Apparently both monger and provider were club customers, no staff involved. A lot of the usual crap posts SCL-style, but some interesting info here and there. Lots of arguing, even links to EWindsor PD daily activity logs.

I just thought it worthwhile to report useful reading available at SCL (is that an oxymoron?...)

Peace,

crv

Wolfman Jack
08-01-05, 07:29
There weren't any dancers arrested, both were patrons, customers visiting the bar. Basically, a girl was there at the bar, all liquored up, and offered another guy that was also at the bar, a sexual favor. There was a 9-1-1 hangup from the bar. It's unknown whether it was the actual bar phone itself, or the payphone. Either way, the police will respond. When checking out the parking lot, the two customers were caught in the act. Not really a big deal except for the fact that the two that were arrested used bad judgement as to the location they chose to do the deed.

Wolfman Jack
08-01-05, 23:41
This is interesting about the strip club arrests in FLA. It has the girls mugshots, and the actual police reports on the ones arrested for "prostitution".

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=16836

http://www.tampabays10.com/webgallery/Mugs_Strippers/index.html

Bob Johnson
08-02-05, 12:08
This is incredable. If I lived down there I'd be using the names and adresses listed on the reports and mug shots to obtaine some good phone numbers.

Stoner
08-03-05, 00:43
Thank goodness the cops snatched the homely ones! I'm heading to Florida in a few weeks!

lol

Wolfman Jack
08-03-05, 07:32
This is incredable. If I lived down there I'd be using the names and adresses listed on the reports and mug shots to obtaine some good phone numbers.

That would be known as "stalking". ;)

CTHuskie
08-04-05, 13:58
Offering this topic up to our esteemed regulars, to gather insight and for my never-ending quest for knowledge from different perspectives:

Whether we are talking CraigsList Hartford-New Haven or Eros (New England),
Connecticut just never seems to attract a visit from the "high-caliber" pros
that travel the country regularly offering the services "we" are looking for .
( maybe not never - but Almost Never ) . I have questioned many of the "elite" that you see on Eros New York & Eros Boston as to why they never include Hartford , when they do a tour. The most common response that I get is that , " from experience of past years - we just never get enough interest or actual meetings to justify stopping in state again".

Why do you think our State of Connecticut is like that? Boston will have 100 differnt visiting pros a month and NYC will have many more . Connecticut is inbetween the two. many must drive thru CT to get to Boston or NYC.

Why hardly any ads from these girls for a CT stopover? It just amazes me.

Can it be we as a state are too cheap? Is it LE activeity? I am interested in our members thoughts and opinions on this.

Take Care -CTHuskie

crvtbynu
08-05-05, 01:08
Offering this topic up to our esteemed regulars, to gather insight and for my never-ending quest for knowledge from different perspectives:

Whether we are talking CraigsList Hartford-New Haven or Eros (New England),
Connecticut just never seems to attract a visit from the "high-caliber" pros

[....]

Can it be we as a state are too cheap? Is it LE activeity? I am interested in our members thoughts and opinions on this.IMHO, I think it is simply a matter of lifestyle. I know, there's some life in New Haven, and the recent revival of Hartford/WH is welcome, but CT remains a mainly suburban state. This is not conducive to major business in sexually-related entertainment. The money is there, the laws (and the way they are enforced) are not *too* bad, but still.

I've been making frequent business trips to Boston, San Francisco, and the DC area (where, BTW, the laws suck big time), and big city + big bucks are just a different animal. Easy to network, find happenings, leads, etc. I don't fault them, I'm trying to put up with life in the 'burbs myself :(

Peace,

CRV

Stoner
08-05-05, 15:46
I don't know if its a matter of we are cheap, or NYC and Boston is just too expensive.

We don't make the money in CT like they do. Hell, you can cook french fries at McD's and make $10 an hour in NYC. Housing market in Boston is killer, but its also made lots of wealth via equity for disposable cash.

Even if I had the cash to burn, I'm not sure I'd blow 400 or 500 an hour on anyone.

CTHuskie
08-05-05, 16:41
To make myself more clear ; I am NOT even refering to the 400-500 range.

I was thinking more in the 200-300 range ; AND in that range , Boston/NYC
always have a 10s upon 10s if not >100 "touring-pros" in the 200-300 range that always exhibit 2 qualities we see VERY little of in CT :

1) Looks that are in the category of : " could be published "

2) not drug addicts - truly "professionals"

That quality of "product" almost never makes itself available in CT.

I gotta believe that in part , it has to do with the culture and happenings in the state. There is zero "till-dawn" night life in CT , in the manner of posh and legal. What is thought of as "on-the-edge" or "crossing the line" in CT is somewhat normal elsewhere. It just irks me that one has to "cross" state lines to find "product"
that in other areas is readily available. ( true professionals with killer looks , who are not addicts )

Pogo
08-05-05, 20:35
This brings up another interesting point. I have been contemplating a session with a high end provider. I think watching that "Cathouse" show on HBO (Thursdays at 11 BTW) has got me all worked up. I figure that even at 4 - 500 per hour would be cheaper than flying to Nevada and trying to partake in the legal stuff outside Reno.

So anyway, I have been checking out some of these girls' websites and they all seem to have this elaborate verification scheme where they want you to provide them with things like real name and phone numbers(which I assume they will lookup on switchboard.com or something), some even want a work number and name of employer. I guess they figure to call you back at work and if they ask for "Steve" or whatever and the receptionist says "No Steve here" you are out. Now, I realize that with a little effort you can make up a whole identity, but I was wondering how people get past these girls screening methods to make contact?

B. U.
08-06-05, 00:33
Connecticut gets some high end providers to pass through. It just really is a matter of how high end do you want? Gemini Starr has been here several times in the last 2 years (she will be retiring soon). Sharon Bond comes here as well as Aussie Amber(also retiring) and Candiegurl. These ladies are all in the $$$ - $$$$ range but prefer 2 hour sessions so that would be $$$$$$ or more. there have been some high end ladies that tried to make this area a home base (quick access to Boston and New York) but from what I was told they didn't have enough work here to make it worth staying. Several of Boston / New York and New Jersey's best will come here for an appiontment if you can agree on a time (Candi has come here for me)(I did feel special).

As for screening they want to make sure you are who you say you are and some of them will call your work using a "credit check" front to verify employment (which mortgage companies do). Others will take your name and phone number and verify that you are listed in the current phone book. Some take references from other providers (think about that the next time you piss off the local talent). Some will even take references from guys they know vouching for another guy ( I have been called and asked do you know this person, they say they know you?)(it made me giggle).

Way past my bedtime and I've been posting to much here lately time to go back to lurking

B. U.

Wolfman Jack
08-06-05, 08:51
This brings up another interesting point. I have been contemplating a session with a high end provider. I think watching that "Cathouse" show on HBO (Thursdays at 11 BTW) has got me all worked up. I figure that even at 4 - 500 per hour would be cheaper than flying to Nevada and trying to partake in the legal stuff outside Reno.

So anyway, I have been checking out some of these girls' websites and they all seem to have this elaborate verification scheme where they want you to provide them with things like real name and phone numbers(which I assume they will lookup on switchboard.com or something), some even want a work number and name of employer. I guess they figure to call you back at work and if they ask for "Steve" or whatever and the receptionist says "No Steve here" you are out. Now, I realize that with a little effort you can make up a whole identity, but I was wondering how people get past these girls screening methods to make contact?

The hell with $400/$500 per hour. I don't care how good looking the chick claims to be, there's no way in hell they're getting that kind of scratch outta me. Those chicks at the Bunny Ranch are not that hot at all. If they were working for an agency in CT, they'd be LUCKY to get $200, and that would be on the high end of the pay scale. I've seen a few of those Bunny Ranch chicks that are barely SW caliber. I'd maybe throw them a jackson if I was really in desperate need of a BJ. $400+......never.

Oldtimer
08-06-05, 10:21
Ct Huskie: "Drive thru CT from NY to Boston".

Hell no, they fly and stay in $250 a nite rooms w/ mini-bars, have room service
2-3 times daily.No wonder they get 350+ a nite!

There's two reasons that girls "travel" or "visit". (1) They like the life-style of
living high. (2) They can't get any customers in there own areas. CT seems to
have more of the latter. :mad: Just MHO!

Pogo
08-06-05, 13:17
Wolf
What agency in CT are you referring to? I thought they were all shut down like Debs and Touch of Class. I just want a hot piece of caucasion action. I don't do street crackheads. I'm bored with the whole AMP TS, sauna, massage, flip, CBJ, CG, mish finish, $160 "come back soon", repeat, routine. The overweight chicas in B-port don't do it for me and all the reports on providers called via the advocate back room ads all seem to point to false advertising. What they advertise is rarely what shows up.

If the A was still around, there would be a place to go. So whats a guy to do if he wants some non-Asian action? All the other spots like American and Marlows get low marks from everyone here. I don't have time to develop the regular customer relationship with strippers to try for take out. So that leaves me with the high end independents. Which brings me back to my original question, how best to get past the verfication stuff without giving away too much info?

And I disagree that the bunnyranch girls are barely street caliber. Some are not outstanding, but they have a multi-tier system there. The less attractive ones don't charge as much, but some of those girls are really hot. Of course you get what you pay for, which is the American way.

Wolfman Jack
08-07-05, 11:49
If you're looking for $250/hr, try the Dollhouse, 1-866-683-5838-Allison answers, only goes to the voicemail if they are not open yet. She usually turns on the phone late afternoon. Tell her what kind of girl you're looking for, and she'll send someone out if your type is working at the time.

Stoner
08-08-05, 10:39
Pogo...tell me you are kidding, man. There are plenty of action in the $200 range in the area for caucasian.

The advocates is one great source, but 10 minutes of time on google will lead you to others. BU pointed out a few, and there are at least a dozen more in central Connecticut region.

I will say this though...its also based on the pool available. CT has barely 6 million residents. NYC alone has 18 million. They have a serious leg up in the number of potential providers.

Its interesting, but another monger and I were discussing the availabilty better knotch providers and how we could attract and keep more if there were more gents who were willing to break from the streets.

Mighty Spearsman
08-08-05, 11:06
Connecticut gets some high end providers to pass through. It just really is a matter of how high end do you want? Gemini Starr has been here several times in the last 2 years (she will be retiring soon). Sharon Bond comes here as well as Aussie Amber (also retiring) and Candiegurl. These ladies are all in the $$$ - $$$$ range but prefer 2 hour sessions so that would be $$$$$$ or more. There have been some high end ladies that tried to make this area a home base (quick access to Boston and New York) but from what I was told they didn't have enough work here to make it worth staying. Several of Boston / New York and New Jersey's best will come here for an appointment if you can agree on a time (Candi has come here for me) (I did feel special).

As for screening they want to make sure you are who you say you are and some of them will call your work using a "credit check" front to verify employment (which mortgage companies do). Others will take your name and phone number and verify that you are listed in the current phone book. Some take references from other providers (think about that the next time you piss off the local talent). Some will even take references from guys they know vouching for another guy (I have been called and asked do you know this person, they say they know you?)(it made me giggle).

Way past my bedtime and I've been posting to much here lately time to go back to lurking

B. U.
Posting too much? Hey, that was only your second post! :)

Having said that, your info is correct. I regularly read about "higher"-end providers who stop by CT for a few days, although usually that info is posted on one of the rival boards, not USA SG. During the last month alone, I've read about 'Erotic Gina' (slender and gorgeous) who charges $350 an hour and 'NY Vanessa' who charges $250 an hour (BBW but also gorgeous), both of whom had stopped by hotels in the suburban Hartford area for a few days.

I gave serious thought to trying out Vanessa (she evidently possesses award-winning oral skills) but never got the chance to call her. Gina seems to have a bad attitude so I would never call her, however.

Both girls had elaborate verification procedures. While I can understand thair caution, I do worry about how long they might keep the information provided. Yet another good reason to use a pre-paid cell phone for mongering activities.

Stoner - you're a little high in the population estimate. CT has just under 3 1/2 million people, which if anything further proves your point - compared to the New York and Boston markets, CT is small potatoes.

Also, my impression is that while there are some high-rollers in CT willing to pay big bucks, there simply aren't enough to bring in a lot of higher-priced ladies who would either live here or stay for longer periods of time. Simple supply and demand.

And Stoner is also right is saying that there is plenty of decent action in the $200 range - no real need to pay $350 to 'Erotic Gina' as I can recommend at least one independent who's as good as Gina for $150 less.

A final thought - the higher-end girls may be moving around a lot to stay under the LE radar. Think about it - 'Erotic Gina' announces that she's coming to a hotel in Windsor Locks for 3 days. There's plenty of hotels in that town because of the airport. By the time LE learns where she is (if indeed they ever find out), she's already finished her stint and has moved on to another state.

B. U.
08-09-05, 07:49
As an example, about 3 weeks ago Aussie Amber said she was going to be coming here this week. I make an appointment right away (she is one of the more popular tourig women). Yesterday I find out that she decided to stay near home because there was not enough prebooking to warrent plane tickets and a 4 night hotel stay. Now here I am with enough money for a small party and no tall thin blonde. Hmmm, what to do. I think a trip to Old Saybrook might be in order.

B. U.

Spearsman, I used to post here a few years ago. I stopped for a while (I didn't really have anything to add). I've been posting elsewhere.

CTHuskie
08-09-05, 21:21
Does anyone here in Connecticut know what the NYC equivalent to the Hartford Advocate is?

If a former Hartford Advocate provider moved down to NYC and continued to follow old habits, what paper(s) might she post in?

Thanks in advance- CTHuskie

Bubba261
08-09-05, 21:26
Hmmm, what to do. I think a trip to Old Saybrook might be in order.

Excuse the question....what's in Old Saybrook that I'm missing? Thanks.

ER Kerk
08-09-05, 21:38
As an example, about 3 weeks ago Aussie Amber said she was going to be coming here this week. I make an appointment right away (she is one of the more popular tourig women). Yesterday I find out that she decided to stay near home because there was not enough prebooking to warrent plane tickets and a 4 night hotel stay. Now here I am with enough money for a small party and no tall thin blonde. Hmmm, what to do. I think a trip to Old Saybrook might be in order.

B. U.

Spearsman, I used to post here a few years ago. I stopped for a while (I didn't really have anything to add). I've been posting elsewhere.

Amber opted against coming to CT this go-around and she said she might not make it back this way before she retires... I suggest we all lobby her for one last visit. Check her out at aussieamber dot net.

Mr. Wtby
08-10-05, 07:00
Dude, the equivalent paper in NYC would be the Village Voice. Just be careful of all the CD's and TS's. There are lots of them!

Does anyone here in Connecticut know what the NYC equivalent to the Hartford Advocate is?

If a former Hartford Advocate provider moved down to NYC and continued to follow old habits, what paper(s) might she post in?

Thanks in advance- CTHuskie

Mack Daddy II
08-10-05, 08:33
I too made an appointment with Aussie Amber and was dissappointed to learn she will not be making the trip. I had the opportunity to see her on her last visit, and she is truly amazing as a person and with "her skills" . The Hartford area was really sleeping and really missed out. I hope she decides to give us one last try.

Mack

B. U.
08-10-05, 11:12
Excuse the question. What's in Old Saybrook that I'm missing? Thanks.Bubba,

See my post in the "Other Areas" section.

B. U.

Shakedown
08-10-05, 11:46
I also tried to book an appointment with Amber and got the same reply. Not enough pre-books for it to be worth her while. Seems like there were several guys who were trying to book and I'd bet many others that don't post here. Questions then is how many apointments are needed to make a sucessful trip? I have seen Amber before and she is a do not miss! I think we should lobby hard for one last trip before her retirement.

Mighty Spearsman
08-11-05, 12:02
Dude, the equivalent paper in NYC would be the Village Voice. Just be careful of all the CD's and TS's. There are lots of them!
The Village Voice is a free, VERY thick, tabloid-size newspaper which can be picked up at any newstand. Comes out weekly. Just start at the back and you'll quickly find an amazing number of pages for escorts and adult-related services (phone lines, etc.).

Mr Wtby is correct in saying that there are lots of box ads for cross-dressers (CDs), transvestites and trans-sexuals. Luckily all of their ads are grouped together (unlike the Hartford Advocate) so you should be able to skip past them and zero in on the real ladies.

Only tried their ads a couple of times, about 5 years ago. First girl, whose ad said she was petite, asked me on the phone for my weight and height, then announced that I was too big for her (6 feet, 220 lbs is big but not that big!). Ended up with a nice mixed-race (black-PR) girl in her early 20s who lived in an apartment in Queens, near Long Island City. Unfortunately I lost her number and have never seen her ad since then - too bad as she was worth a second visit.

One side thought - to hook up with her, I went through the usual 2-call scenario, with the second call being made from a payphone just outside her apartment building (where she could view me through her window). Now that payphones are starting to disappear, what will these girls do to verify that their prospective customer is not LE? Maybe have the guy stand at a particular street corner and call from his cell phone?

Mighty Spearsman
08-11-05, 12:08
I also tried to book with Amber...Not enough pre-books for it to be worth her while.
Question then is how many appointments are needed for her to make a successful trip?
Just off the top of my head, her expenses for air fare and 4 nights in a decent hotel, plus taxi, food, etc. would have to run $1,000 or more.

Plus there's the opportunity cost of missing any bookings back in her own area. Maybe some high-roller in or near her hometown offered her a private weekend together?

Still, somewhat hard to believe, as I would expect many mongers (especially first-timers) to make their bookings at the last minute. So the number of pre-bookings must have been very small.

Mighty Spearsman
08-11-05, 15:29
Sorry for the 3 posts in a row, especially as this post is about the Philly area. But it's worth knowing about, IMHO:

There was a horror story from this morning's New York Post (August 11, 2005). Just the fact that the guy was sent a 17-year-old was bad enough, but it gets worse:

"Teen Hooker OD's

Dxxxx Dxxxxx, a divorced financial executive in his 50s, told cops that he paid an escort service to have a 'nice girl' delivered to his $500,000 home in well-to-do Limerick Township, PA (suburb of Philadelphia) on July 31st.

A stripper from a nearby strip club and her boyfriend dropped off 17-year-old Ashley Burg for a fee of $600, and Dxxxxx gave her drugs.

The teen - with powder believed to be cocaine spread on her face - became ill and began running back and forth to the bathroom (to vomit).

Later she passed out and when Dxxxx was unable to wake her, he called the escort service for help - but was told by a man who identified himself as Ashley's boyfriend to 'pick her up and throw her in the f---ing shower.'

Dxxxxx called again, demanded help and then agreed to pay $4,600 to get Ashley moved out of the house.

The pair from earlier (stripper & boyfriend) dumped Ashley's body, dressed only in black panties, near Interstate 95 on August 1st. It's unclear whether she died at the house or after being carried out.

Dxxxxx had used the escort service about 15 times in the past four years. It was believed to have been Ashley's first time as an escort. Dxxxxx has not yet been charged with any crime."

Wolfman Jack
08-11-05, 20:30
I heard that on Stern this morning. Sad. :(

Sorry for the 3 posts in a row, especially as this post is about the Philly area. But it's worth knowing about, IMHO:

There was a horror story from this morning's New York Post (August 11, 2005). Just the fact that the guy was sent a 17-year-old was bad enough, but it gets worse:

"Teen Hooker OD's

Dxxxx Dxxxxx, a divorced financial executive in his 50s, told cops that he paid an escort service to have a 'nice girl' delivered to his $500,000 home in well-to-do Limerick Township, PA (suburb of Philadelphia) on July 31st.

A stripper from a nearby strip club and her boyfriend dropped off 17-year-old Ashley Burg for a fee of $600, and Dxxxxx gave her drugs.

The teen - with powder believed to be cocaine spread on her face - became ill and began running back and forth to the bathroom (to vomit).

Later she passed out and when Dxxxx was unable to wake her, he called the escort service for help - but was told by a man who identified himself as Ashley's boyfriend to 'pick her up and throw her in the f---ing shower.'

Dxxxxx called again, demanded help and then agreed to pay $4,600 to get Ashley moved out of the house.

The pair from earlier (stripper & boyfriend) dumped Ashley's body, dressed only in black panties, near Interstate 95 on August 1st. It's unclear whether she died at the house or after being carried out.

Dxxxxx had used the escort service about 15 times in the past four years. It was believed to have been Ashley's first time as an escort. Dxxxxx has not yet been charged with any crime."

MHO
08-27-05, 14:30
Just got the email that the forum was back. Missed you guys and the great reports, I was wondering why no one migrated to the other forum. Wow, It is great to be back!!!

museman2004
08-27-05, 19:09
Hey guys,

I've been a long time lurker before the forum moved here. I must say I like this one better. It's about time the forum moved away from the 5000+ pages of untitled mishmash and into something a little more searchable and organized!

I was bummed about Aussie Amber too. Tried to make an appt as well, and I wonder, if all of us tried to get an appt with her, and it still wasn't enough bookings, then she must go at it for 20 hours a day in NYC, Boston, and other locations!

Anyway, I felt it was time to post, because I've been scoping out some local areas, and I felt I should give some useful info back to you all for the gold nuggets of wisdom I've gotten from you over the last couple years.

I see a couple of regulars at Kahoots in EH and CF's in Berlin. Victoria is one hot chick at CF, and I've been trying to work up a little TO with her over time, but I haven't seen her in a while. She's got a great body and even let me DATY a little once (although very discreetly) in the VIP area. I dunno. Maybe that's why I haven't seen her. Hope I didn't spoil it for all.

Met a cute one at Kahoots in EH about a month ago, had implants hard as a rock, but I knew she'd be cool as soon as she grabbed my hands and planted them firmly on her tits. Started sucking them, and she practically begged me to bite her nipples, which was interesting, in an odd sort of way.

Anyway, hope to make some good contributions soon.

Easy Going
08-30-05, 19:49
I hooked up with a decent looking semi-pro on a sugardaddie site. I have another in the works from that site too.

Took her to dinner and a notel, plus the usual AMP damage. I offered AMP rates, seemed fair to me, and she accepted.

Two emails, a few phone calls, dinner (I was hungry too), and then I was in the bed.

Check it out, so far so good.

MyHobby
08-31-05, 09:52
When referancing info like this it would be helpful to name the site you've been working.

I've been working sugardaddyforme.com and have not as of yet had any luck.

I hooked up with a decent looking semi-pro on a sugardaddie site. I have another in the works from that site too.

Took her to dinner and a notel, plus the usual AMP damage. I offered AMP rates, seemed fair to me, and she accepted.

Two emails, a few phone calls, dinner (I was hungry too), and then I was in the bed.

Check it out, so far so good.

Easy Going
08-31-05, 10:16
That is the site.

Mighty Spearsman
08-31-05, 13:31
AAAAH!!!!

Checked out www.sugardaddyforme.com site a minute ago. Typed in that I wanted a girl between the ages of 18 and 30, within 25 miles of Hartford, with photo, to see what would happen.

Got exactly one match - a 29 year old blonde pre-op TS from Middletown. No thanks!

MyHobby
08-31-05, 14:38
The ones I've been chatting up have been with 100 miles and up to 35yo. That will give you a better selection. Wished I lived in NYC quite a selection.

Any tips on screen names etc? Have met one or two I wouldn't recommend. Would be happy to share some names in reply to save you some time.

Stoner
08-31-05, 14:51
I've tried that site before. I had mixed results, but nothing worth my pursuit.

I agree with MyHobby. If I lived in NYC, this would be a killer site.

If anyone has success, please let us know, but I tell you I enjoy the hunt a bit too much. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. I just can't swing with it.

However, if anyone stumbles across a nice middle eastern girl...

museman2004
08-31-05, 16:45
Ok, a couple updates. I think I posted somewhere else on this forum about a site I was scoping, much like the suggar daddy site. This one is adultactioncam.com, which is pretty much like all the rest (adultfriendfinder, etc.).

I've gotten some good responses so far and a few chats, but nothing solid. There's this wife who wants to get laid when her husband goes away. That seemed promising, as she is definitely a cutie.

Another one just got back to me today. A total hottie who I would love to have my way with just looking at her pictures. And 2 days ago some horny 18-year old asked me if I was looking for some.

I have this feeling in the back of my head that I'm being scammed, but I'll play this one out and see where it goes and let you all know. Could be a needle in the haystack there somewhere.

Easy Going
08-31-05, 17:14
Use "ie" not "y".

Wolfman Jack
08-31-05, 18:24
AAAAH!!!!

Checked out www.sugardaddyforme.com site a minute ago. Typed in that I wanted a girl between the ages of 18 and 30, within 25 miles of Hartford, with photo, to see what would happen.

Got exactly one match - a 29 year old blonde pre-op TS from Middletown. No thanks!

Hahahahahahahaha. You know you want to hook up with her....him....whatever it is! :D

Stoner
09-01-05, 14:21
Its only a matter of time for us all before we run undeniably into a LEO operation. I found this post in a thread in the Bronx, and thought it was helpful and informative. So I figured I'd pass it along.

The poster is a Lawyer in NYC who owns a website (the link is below in the post). The info is nothing new, and confirms much of what I and others have said all along. LEO are able to do as they please and your best bet is to STFU at all times. When shit hits the fan, the best money you can blow is on a lawyer who knows his shit and the ins and outs of the various courts and judges in the system.

Enjoy and stay safe, gents.
------------------------------------

Some useful information

Hello all,

I recently was informed that my website was cited here on this board and I have received a number of hits and have spoken to a few of you concerning matters you have raised here. I thought I would log on and see if I could bring anything to this thread.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE IS FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND IS NOT "LEGAL ADVICE". IT IS NOT MEANT TO CREATE A LEGAL RELATIONSHIP ( THAT ONLY OCCURS ONCE YOU PAY ME. IF YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME MONEY, WE HAVE NO LAWYER CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY AND I DO NOT REPRESENT YOU) FINALLY, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU FOLLOW WHAT IS OFFERED HERE TO THE LETTER AND IT DOESN'T GET YOU THE DESIRED RESULTS.

1. A cop, undercover or not, can break the law to nab you. Yes it weakens their case, yes you still wind up behind bars and in a forfeiture status if you get busted. Hence even if they lift their tops or show their "private" parts they can still be a cop and you can still be arrested. SORRY!

2. Asking if they are a cop and receiving a false denial not only doesn't hurt their case one iota but it also points out that you knew what you were up to. It can be used as an indicia of your guilty conscience. DO NOT DO THIS. In fact if you get busted SHUT UP the less anyone says the better. BTW if they seem like they are trying to make you say the words, they are LE or stupid. Count on LE not on stupid, in the long run it is safer.

3. LE is not always using taps anymore but I think this hurts them at trial. SO if you get busted IMMEDIATELY Ask for a lawyer. (My phones are answered 24/7 and someone from my staff will usually go to where you are being held to try to get you out on an appearance ticket. NOTE WE CANNOT POST BAIL FOR YOU IT IS CONSIDERED AN ETHICAL VIOLATION). Whatever you do DO NOT SIGN A RIGHTS CARD AND DO NOT WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO AN ATTORNEY EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU IT WILL SLOW YOUR PROCESSING UP. Again the best advice is to SHUT THE F__K UP!

4. Do not try to bargin your way out with the cops. They will take any attempt by you and use it against you. Wait until you speak to a lawyer and let him plead for you. He is better at it than you and his words cannot usually be used against you. MOREOVER DO NOT OFFER THE COPS ANYTHING THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITH BRIBERY and then your really screwed. In Other words SHUT UP !!!!!!!

5. If you are busted in the city of NY and do not get out on an appearance ticket (aka a DAT) you will be held a minimum of 18 and a usual maximum of 24 hours. Not using a legal aid or assigned counsel and having your own counsel there will shorten the stay a few hours but not more than a couple. It will cost you money. (BTW legal aid lawyers are in fact attorneys and do a pretty good job given the case load they carry, however solicitation and prostitution is not a very serious case as these things go so you will probably not be a prioity to them.

6. A lawyer is as expensive to use as a high priced call girl. SO if you hobby it is a good idea to have about 1k in cash in a place that can be gotten to without your help. ( your in jail and you cannot help nor can you use a credit card or a check to post bond you need CASH) As for the lawyer, a good one will want a minimum of 1500 and will charge at least 225 an hour ( more if he has a lot of experience but the NYC average is 450 and the LI average is about 250) I charge 300 but come out in the dark of night and in the cold to get your sorry butt out of jail so I think I am worth it. Also the lawyer is gonna want payment up front ( just like the call girl come to think of it) many take credit cards too. Hmm I see waaaay too many similarities...

7. It is easier to get nabbed in an incall or by a SW, but you all have probably figured that out by now.

8. Believe it or not a cop can get it on with you if it means not blowing her cover. ( Yeah I get the double entendre but YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN).

9. In order to prove their case at trial the prosecution needs a pretty clear contract for sex this means there has to be an offer, and acceptance of said offer and of course consideration. They will testify that any euphamism for sex is a code (ie full service and Billy Joel and Frankie and Hank Jones etc) Hell I have a case where they asked a stripper to meet them after work for breakfast and they are gonna testify that breakfast meant that she agreed to a blowjob... go figure.Point being that just because they arrest you doesn't mean that your gonna get convicted, but that probably isn't going to matter to you. IF You go to trial and win you can sometimes get your money for your trouble back in a civil rights suit but don't count on it. Nevertheless you should probably go to trial in most of these cases. The prosecution almost never tries them and they therefore lose a lot. AS LONG AS YOU HAD SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN YOU SHOULD HAVE!!!

Any way I hope this post has helped and I think this thread has some good suggestions ( including a visit to my web sight at http://www.colleluorilaw.com/Practi...scriptions6.asp)
I just hope that I haven't broken any rules in my post and you all can feel free to leave questions for me on the contact sheet on the web site and I will answer what I can, or your sysop can contact me by e mail and I will log on to see if I can answer the questions.

Thanks,

TonyC.

Mangoat
09-01-05, 17:21
Hey, I thought we weren't going to discuss these he-shes any longer !<just being a wise ass here>. Actually the one that appeared on sugar daddy is the one from the Advocate who goes by LeezaLove.com. :) Guess the old escort, fantasy, modeling gig just doesn't pay the bills! (Big f'ing suprise there!) There was a new addition of a 21 year old female on that site when I investigated. Sounded nice, but who knows?

Da Goat, who only enjoys pickles from a Vlassic jar. :)

Hahahahahahahaha. You know you want to hook up with her....him....whatever it is! :D

museman2004
09-01-05, 18:19
Great info, Stoner. Yes, I figured as much, but it always helps to keep this info handy.

stoxnbonds
09-02-05, 08:29
Keeping your mouth shut can be very hard. Many of us (who don't get to lock-up very often) have the natural inclination to show our good faith by answering questions, being nice, and cooperating with LE. In our normal lives, this is an effective strategy to being well thought-of, and getting what you want. In the criminal justice system *everything* is dictated by procedure. Whether you're nice and cooperative, or tough and silent, you have to go through the procedure from start to finish. At the instant you were arrested, the next 24 hours of your life became the property of the system. Accept it and settle in for your ordeal. *Nothing you do or say will make it go any faster.* Many normally sane people turn into flubbering idiots when confronted with the prospect of criminal charges. They just want to go home. Fight that feeling! Mongers are people from all walks of life, and many mongers' first experience with criminal justice will be tomorrow's prostitution sting. There is absolutely nothing more important than keeping quiet. Even if you don't have a lawyer until many days after your arraignment, if you've been quiet, you have a really good chance of avoiding the worst.

Of course, it's the public shaming that many people fear most. Unfortunately, there is little you can do to avoid your name appearing next to the word 'solicitation' in the papers and blotters. This kind of public humiliation can occur with or without a conviction, perfectly legal and acceptable.

JMG
09-02-05, 14:16
Will the recent spike in fuel prices curb your cruising activities?

For me... I think probably yes to some extent. Not entirely for the obvious monetary reason, though. I guess recent events have just made me feel a little more "unsure" about things in general, and I'm more interested right now in keeping my own little world in order, my business running and staying off the radar instead of partaking in generally unsatisfactory, risky activities.

But that's just me. How about you?

Stoner
09-02-05, 14:26
Its definitely eating a hole in my pocket...but then, with the money we go through with this hobby, an extra $10 at the gas tank seems almost petty.

Hell...just this week I blew a a bunch of cash at EB. I had it all portioned and rationed out to sample 4 or 5 ladies, (including your friend Portia!) and then I see that Czech chick again. She practically took the money out of my pocket. She was worth every dollar, too.

When you blow over $140 in a space of 20 or 30 minutes for a cheap thrill and the caress of non-FS body contact...I can't complain a whole lot about spending an extra $10 or $20 for fuel.

But I like to ***** sometimes...so I complain any way. ;)

I need to stay away from that Czech girl. Its your fault...I went to EB just looking to meet Portia!

MyHobby
09-02-05, 14:46
I too was as EB this week spending way more than I planned on. That cash drain is way more than a few extra $$'s to the tank every week.

Against my better judgement went to the VIP room. Had a good natured back and forth to agree on $'s which ended up $ to the house (paid for it directly) and $.5 to my new found freind. Left happy (with digits for takeout) but doubt I'd do it again.

Mileage was great in the LD room from all (samples 3 different). Could have busted with anyone of them. Very agressive HJ (though pants) but didn't want to leave with the tell tale "stain of shame". At least in the VIP Jr was released from captivity, even though appropriate clean up materials were not available. Had a raher sticky mess that I had to wipe on the side of the leather couch. (warning to fellow mongers don't reach over the left arm)

Easy Going
09-02-05, 21:09
I met the second chick from sugardaddie today. Blonde 5'9", real nice figure despite having children. She must have just snapped back into shape. Her teeth could use some work, but otherwise she is fine.

And she is on the rag. So no playtime today. I will try again next week.

Wanderer
09-03-05, 14:19
Will the recent spike in fuel prices curb your cruising activities?

For me... I think probably yes to some extent. Not entirely for the obvious monetary reason, though. I guess recent events have just made me feel a little more "unsure" about things in general, and I'm more interested right now in keeping my own little world in order, my business running and staying off the radar instead of partaking in generally unsatisfactory, risky activities.

But that's just me. How about you?Yeah, I imagine it will put a crimp in the hobby. Though, Been seriously thinking of trying a Co-Worker's mode of Transport.

A 1/2-decade ago, he said he was getting fed-up with the price of gas, so he went out and bought himself one of those mopeds that look like a motor cycle, but only have a small engine.

His reasons:

Already have the CT Driver's License, (required by state law)

Average 108 to 113 miles to a gallon (compared to 26/gal. for my car, SWEET!!!)

Small engine displacement, <50cc, maximum speed 30MPH, Doesn't require registration/insurance

His down-sides, which he cautions everyone with:

Too many idiots mistake it for a 'Pocket Bike', which it is not, and the pocket bikes need to follow the SAME laws, not need new laws to enforce. (driver must be >16yrs, Minimum Class-2 license) Limited as to where you can/can't go.. Can't go on limited access highways, banned from bike trails, etc.

Again too many idiots out there. You're an open target to some a$$hole not paying attention where they're driving.

(He's had many close calls himself, and a friend of his was struck 5 yrs ago, while on one.)

My down-sides: No-where to have fun with the girls. It's too open. LOL!!

Seat is too small for (a) 2 riders (even having her sit on my lap!) (b) any additional seating arrangements (if you get my drift.)

Weight limit. Max 250Lbs. Okay, granted, some girls are pretty petite, but I ain't no lightweight myself!

Still, might be a good ride for those jaunts to the AMP's. Easy to hide, not so easy to run the reg. on, (for those fundi's, as a friend calls them, that love writing down plates, and making a nucense of themselves.)

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Bud Waiter
09-04-05, 19:54
I wonder how many gallons of gas the tank holds. If it's small. Add limited range between fill ups.

I think a monger cruisin on his moped would become a legend in no time. Not the low profile we should keep.

Big Mac Daddy
09-05-05, 00:26
I also tried to book an appointment with Amber and got the same reply. Not enough pre-books for it to be worth her while. Seems like there were several guys who were trying to book and I'd bet many others that don't post here. Questions then is how many apointments are needed to make a sucessful trip? I have seen Amber before and she is a do not miss! I think we should lobby hard for one last trip before her retirement.She will likely try again later in September. My guess is she needs to book at least 2-3 hours per day otherwise she can visit a larger city or some other place with greater interest to recoup fixed costs + profit.

Wanderer
09-05-05, 15:20
I wonder how many gallons of gas the tank holds. If it's small. Add limited range between fill ups.

I think a monger cruisin on his moped would become a legend in no time. Not the low profile we should keep.Not at all Most have a 1-gallon capacity, and the range, is mostly up to 85 miles, before they need to turn a valve to change to a 25-mile reserve.

Nothing wrong with keeping a low profile, what with the LE 'radar' getting closer and closer to the hunting grounds.

Already putting my order in for one now! Same place my friend got his. (and if you look in the book, there are plenty of dealers! )

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

(to quote a saying he says, when I kid him about thde moped, "Born to Be MILD!" .. (the members of Steppenwolf must be cringing!)

Mighty Spearsman
09-06-05, 11:36
Although all of us like to complain about the price of gas, with good reason, realistically the recent price increases from approx. $2.50 a gallon to $3.34 a gallon should have minimal effect on most mongering activities.

The farthest that I would ever drive strictly for mongering purposes is probably from Hartford to Waterbury, to visit Hong Kong or another AMP. That's a round trip of 60 miles. At 20 miles to the gallon for highway driving, that's about 3 gallons of gas. With the 80 cents or so price increase, that's another $2.40 out of my pocket - hardly a dealbreaker.

Having said that. I'm still pissed about the high price of gas!

Nuttmeg
09-07-05, 07:01
Sorry about that guys, I moved this post into a more appropriate thread of it's own.

Nutt

Nuttmeg
09-08-05, 04:22
For some reason I feel compelled to describe my mongoring journey the last few years. Sorry for those who sit through it.

I started off at Teddies, I have a thing for large tits, preferably natural or natural feeling. Gabby was my first, she was a beautiful gal with big enhanced-yet-soft tits who stood out from the other Teddies regs since she dressed in long gown's instead of hooker garb. I slowly moved on from dumping a lot of cash on her just for a couple of dances in which I was allowed to let my hands roam freely to getting CBJ from her. She gave me her digits for meeting privately, and I was hooked. I also hooked up with the little Indian girl there, her name was Natasha I believe. She actually didn't offer ANY services outside of a VERY GFE dance, one that included about 20 minutes of DFK one Saturday afternoon. These two are still my all time faves and i STILL wish I knew where they moved on to!

After they moved on, I tried a few different women. That's when I first found Honey with her black fishnet body suit. She was thick with enornmous, beautiful DD's and she carried it well, very friendly in that provider-way and gave intense CBJ. Then Teddies was raided.

By this time I was hooked but wanted more privacy, so I tried out my first AMP. At Nirvana I met Linda. Beautiful face, large, enhanced D's that felt nice. I was now into the AMP scene. I then met beautiful and sensual Juliet (she was perfect, skinny body, natural c cups, friendly... did I say perfect?) at Tranq and stayed with her until she disapeared. I tried many diff women out after, looking for another large racked lady to no avail. But by this time I ran into Honey again at Pleasant Moments. Luckily she was there, cuz PM didn't offer much else or for that long even as THEY TOO were closed down.

As I spent the next few months at AMPs in Waterbury, Bridge and Norwalk looking for another hot gal with a big rack. During this time, I went though phases of STD paranoi (for no reason, I just did), took a lot of tests over a few months all to come out clean.

Tired of this scene, I dabbled with going into the Incall/Outcall side. That way, I could just pick out my big titter and see her I figured instead of this endless search. I had a number of a provider, ready to call for weeks. But I just couldn't make that final jump into the next stage. I was paranoid about giving too much personal info to somebody who could then call me at will, call my job at will, who knows. Never mind getting a hotel room and all that.

My decision was finalised when Poncho's opened and who do I find again, but Honey is there as well. We all know what happened too soon at Poncho's though...

I had decided not to risk the Incall/Outcall, and had also found another fave in Nirvanna in Jennifer. She has nice enhanced Cs and is so hot. I even tried 2 women at Nirvanna once, and that was.... interesing, to say the least. But I have only gotten a HR and/or CBJ for the passed year now, preferrng that to the risk. I have scored 2 numbers at Scruples from hot latin women with huge racks, but I deleted beautiful Crystals by accident (and haven't seen her there since) and intentionally deleted Jenny's because I just had a feeling she would rip me off.

So I'm back to square one now, always in search of the next hot latin or asian with the nice big Ds, goign club-to-club, amp-to-amp. I journey on, thanks for reading.

Nutt

Big Mac Daddy
09-10-05, 15:25
So I'm back to square one now, always in search of the next hot latin or asian with the nice big Ds, goign club-to-club, amp-to-amp. I journey on, thanks for reading.

NuttAt least you know what you like and want. Credit and kudos to you.

There are too many mongers out there who write bad reviews knowing full well the girl was not their type. As though, the girl would magically transform into their dreamgirl.

Nuttmeg
09-11-05, 22:57
Thanks Big Daddy.

The way I look at it, if I'm goign to pay, I want what makes my pants tight: big titted, exotic women (latin, asian, indian...).

In fact, the mamas at Nirvanna even know what I like and will tell me at the door if there are any girls that I would like. I slip her a $.2 every once in a while for this reason if there aren't. She takes care of me, in fact, I'm kinda diggin one of them and wish she would offer!

Stoner
09-15-05, 17:31
Nuttmegg...there is nothing like coming to a spot where they know your name and they know what you want and how you like it. Its like coming home, when you are no where near home.

I sincerely miss that feeling. Trust me.

I've discussed it on these boards before, so I will rephrase it. There are so many different types, flavors, and places to enjoy...its worth sampling. I've sampled the 4 minutes in a phone booth for at Teddies. Its just not my thing. I like to take my time at it and real work shit out. (To the point where a provider that I never met actually told another monger here about it!)

So many flavors out there...this is a great hobby. Just sample where and when you can, while you can.

A venue I deeply enjoy is sexing up the strippers. But I don't mess around in the club. I'm always looking for the EVENTUAL take out opportunites. On many occassions I may offer just to take them out to eat after work. Its fun for me, I get to meet them outside the joint, and sometimes get some great intel that leads me to opportunities. It may not be the one I am taking out...or it may be her.

One of my favorites was meeting a girl from the Gold Club. Real gorgeous girl with supple tatas. She gets offers for sex all the time, and has her guard up constantly. How disarmed she was when I offered to take her to Max on Main for lunch. She was floored. As you may or may not know, the place is very ritzy. You don't go for the food, its purely for being around a certain class you don't see at Chilis.

Had a wonderful time at the restaurant and she told me about herself and what not. I just listened and listened. At the end, she felt so relaxed she started to get frisky. Went after lunch to the Goodwin across the street and had a wonderful afternoon. I called in at work and took the afternoon off to hang with her. Total cost, probably about 200 when all said and done, between the expensive meal, simple flowers, a gift card, and the cash to get a simple room at the Goodwin.

After that, we twisted twice more, and each time I gave her some nice little gifts to enjoy and take. She was an enthusiastic, english speaking good fuck. She was far from my first and even further from my last. But one of my favorites (if I could just remember her name. LOL).

Lots of pathways and directions in my "mongering journey". My first was also my best, and I've had nothing like her since. A girl studying to be a lawyer. Nice tits, wonderful scent, tasty poon, and knew exactly how she liked to be fucked. Red head! She was like heaven and I fumbled around not knowing what to do or how to do it. I was so damn nervous! LOL. Every once in a while I go searching for her, with no luck. All I have left is a pic somewhere, and fond memories.

Big Mac Daddy
09-15-05, 19:31
snipped...

A venue I deeply enjoy is sexing up the strippers. But I don't mess around in the club.I am of the same mindset except my lengthy adventures aren't the girls from the clubs. They are some of the well-known traveling working girls. Treat them like real people with no expectations and the results are amazing. I won't name names but imagine spending 8-10 hours with a knockout woman on layover (between flights). The fee? A show and dinner at the casinos. The good stuff came on the next trip.

Big Mac Daddy
09-17-05, 00:28
Having said that. I'm still pissed about the high price of gas!Prices are coming back down, slowly but surely.

Since I use premium, here are some prices I've paid over the past 2-3 weeks.

Prior to Katrina, 2.89,
days later, 3.60,
1 week later, 3.47,
days later, 3.34,
today, 3.15

Generally in my area, regular has consistently been 20 cents cheaper per gallon than premium.

Happy mongering, er, I mean, motoring!

:)

Wolfman Jack
09-17-05, 11:05
If you're out mongering in Htfd and need gas, take a quick trip to the Berlin Tpke, $2.95/gallon.

Wanderer
09-20-05, 19:20
If you're out mongering in Htfd and need gas, take a quick trip to the Berlin Tpke, $2.95/gallon.

Yeah, it's got more ups and downs than a cowgirl.

I was surprised, to see some of the 'Red Triangle' stations down below $3 about a week ago.. It's back up around $3.059/gal.

Okay, let's all admit it.. We're looking to screw, yet, the oil companies are already doing it to us, and we don't have
the luxury of enjoying it. (OUCH!)

GordonFreeman
09-21-05, 12:19
Is it possible to post video on the forum?

Stoner
09-21-05, 14:36
Stoner is a dumbass. ;)

Wanderer
09-21-05, 17:38
Is it possible to post video on the forum?

A few ideas, pulling from another forum I frequent, and seeing use of it in other areas here....

If HTML code is enabled, you can insert a hyperlink to where you have the video stored, that way, it'll open a
new window, and begin the video from there.. (Seen this in the 'Jokes' area.. (do a search for 'master card' ,
points to a site called 'killsometime.com', with a spoof someone did of a mastercard commercial. )

AH! Here's the message:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=345694&postcount=8

Drawback: If the site is your own, You risk drawing ire and FLE (read the F as Federal)

WHy? You have some live action of your latest encounter? Kinky! But down in front! we want to see HER!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Down Low
09-21-05, 18:02
Gordon: See Norwalk, CT thread from 8-22-05 - videos were posted there. Poster may be able to give you technical info.

Derby Dervish
09-23-05, 20:46
Nuttmeg,

I've been going to Teddies from way back when it was York Street Cafe, and I remember a few that I'd also like to get in touch with again. There was a pretty Portugese girl, Rubenesque but not fat, from Rhode Island who previously danced at Rubys and later at Scruples... damn I can't remember her name. Began with a "K" I think.

BTW I'm pretty certain that Gabby has returned to New Jersey and is dancing there, I'm not sure of the town but it's out Route 80 near a military installation. Natasha (or Gita as I knew her if it's the same girl) is dancing as Nikita a few evenings a week at Keepers in Milford. Your description of her lds sounds spot on, although I remember a few times when I got her off and was that fun!

I also remember Crystal, who loved DATY and sometimes got a bit too noisy during the fun for comfort. If anyone knows where she ended up I'd love to know.

Also if anyone knows how to contact Santina (used to dance at Ruby's)... she was beyond sexy.

Derby Dervish
09-23-05, 21:26
I left the forum, sat down, and remembered her name - the sweet Portugese girl at Teddies was Kia.

Nuttmeg - I apologize for the double post in response to your search for Nikita (and others). All in the effort to respond to questions when I know the answers.

Left Fielder
10-01-05, 22:17
Connecticut had some incredible options. Do you guys remember?

Alpha in Hartford - black, white, and discrete
Teddie's in Bridgeport - the best Latinas ready for full action
Keystone - Down-and-dirty Latinas
Hong Kong/Magic, Nirvana, Fantasy - AMPs

Now, we still have the AMPS, but what happened to our other options? It's a shame that the jack-shacks of Bridgeport and Alpha have gone down hill. I remember when places like Pleasant Moments and Bishop's Corner were mere after-thoughts. Things have changed rather quickly.

Big Mac Daddy
10-01-05, 23:22
Connecticut had some incredible options. Do you guys remember?

Alpha in Hartford - black, white, and discrete
Teddie's in Bridgeport - the best Latinas ready for full action
Keystone - Down-and-dirty Latinas
Hong Kong/Magic, Nirvana, Fantasy - AMPs

Now, we still have the AMPS, but what happened to our other options? It's a shame that the jack-shacks of Bridgeport and Alpha have gone down hill. I remember when places like Pleasant Moments and Bishop's Corner were mere after-thoughts. Things have changed rather quickly.Alpha, Whispers, and Aristocrat - all gone but not forgotten.

Siddhartha
10-04-05, 00:47
Alpha, Whispers, and Aristocrat - all gone but not forgotten.Remember Dangerous Curves and R Place?

Member #3948
10-11-05, 07:47
I would like to caution thoes of you who tell the providers about this forum. You may think that giving them information will help services and pricing I must disagree, with the exception of the high end provider.

The high end provider and also the AMP will use the info to make things better and change the things that people are complaining about. They are usually educated women who use sex to pay their way through life while enjoying the fruite of their labors.

Step down to the street level and while some of these girls are educated most are driven by some addiction. Most do not like sex and only have sex to use it as a stepping stone to their next high. This is not all but most. If these women come online and read the forum and see things they do not like they will only hold it aginst their client. Most will have already pawned their computer but some won't and some have friends with them.

Most of us mongers find a woman that we connect with and visit her untill the urge to move on comes over us. She may be far from perfect but we like to see her for one reason or annother so even though she has "saggy boobs" or "flabby stomach" or wont let us cim or one ugly tatoo across her forehead we still may like her personality or the way she does something we cannot get elsewhere.

When they read the forum they can put together who is who by the description of the encounter. They know who you are and what you are saying about them behind their backs. A womans memory is long.

Imagine going bact to see a woman who you have just insulted by remarking negatively on their looks or proformance. She is high and cannot controll herself cause you said that shit about her online. " You didn't complain when you were with me and you said I was hot, not that my tits sucked and were saggy". "But, but it wasn't me" you say! "F@#k you" says she, then smashes your $2000 radio. Or sticks a knife in your leg "Tell that to your friends online"........

If she reads positive reports pricing goes up accordingly. "If they want me it will cost them more. I am better than most, just read the reports. Now that will be $50 for a bbbj". OUCH!

Stay Hard. Steel Blue

Wanderer
10-14-05, 20:48
I would like to caution thoes of you ...

Stay Hard. Steel Blue

Umm... Steel, Are you trying to tell us something here? Hope no-one burned you, and this was a sudden vent..

Stoner
10-15-05, 00:39
Steel Blue...I hear you...truly I do...but you are a bit johnny come lately, man. You yourself nearly wrecked a young lady some month or two ago by putting her out there online. You know who and what I am talking about, right? You didn't even use her name, if memory serves me correct! Can't blame you for that, but this game is cat and mouse some times.

There is a balance to be struck regarding sharing the details, and worrying about providers finding out the skinny.

IMO, what you post...assume its disseminated beyond your control. Just a few weeks ago someone asked me to comment on a dancer from Kahoots. I shared the info, knowing it would get disseminated (I didn't give a fuck about her anyways). Next thing you know, some dumbass is faking my name on another site and commenting about the chick. God bless the knucklehead, though...it did warm this old mofo's heart to see folks PM me out of the wood work letting me know about it. We've got plenty of good gents on this board.

There is a balance. We all are seeking it out. Yet, it will always be unbalanced as long as its zero cost to post.

CTHuskie
10-17-05, 10:26
I went to the worldsexguide ( the other site associated with this site)

And found it is no longer at it's old address and they cannot tell you the new address. anyone know what is up and what the new site address is?

Thanks

Hi CTHuskie,

The new address of the site is http://www.internationalsexguide.info.

There's a link on the front page of this forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Nuttmeg
10-17-05, 22:43
Hey Derby,

I hadn't even noticed you responded to my post one time, let alone twice! Thanks, Nakita is at Keepers, I've since seen her a few times there. Thanks again to all you Mongors, It's amazign she was so close all this time (but traveling all the way up there is not my normal MO, Norwalk-Bridgeport is my real stomping grounds with occasional ventures north on 8). But I tell ya, her lap dances are so hot and sensual, well worth the repeats. She puts on a great show, her her expressions really add to the moment and the way she caresses you as shes grinding. Man, I'm getting worked up again.

Anybody ever go into that champaigne room at Keepers? What does that cost?

Viking King
10-18-05, 19:50
The worldsexguide is here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Mighty Spearsman
10-19-05, 11:58
I would like to caution those of you who tell the providers about this forum. You may think that giving them information will help services and pricing I must disagree, with the exception of the high end provider...

A woman's memory is long...

Imagine going back to see a woman who you have just insulted by remarking negatively on their looks or performance. She is high and cannot control herself cause you said that shit about her online. "You didn't complain when you were with me and you said I was hot, not that my tits sucked and were saggy". "But, but it wasn't me" you say! "F@#k you" says she, then smashes your $2000 radio. Or sticks a knife in your leg "Tell that to your friends online"........
You're absolutely right, and yes, a woman's memory can be VERY long.

A knife in your leg? I hope that didn't happen to you!

Sun Seeker7
10-19-05, 16:38
Next thing you know, some dumbass is faking my name on another site and commenting about the chick. Hey Stoner,

Somone is still using your name over there. More new comments today.

Zippy2853
10-19-05, 19:14
Nakita,

Is she the Indian looking one?

Nuttmeg
10-20-05, 20:32
Yeah, that's her. She's super hot.

Nuttmeg
10-24-05, 23:37
I had a stop in the "new, improved" Teddies. There was a pretty hot Latin chick there named Diamond who i had a few dances with. She told me at the bar she was high (and kept asking if i minded, which I didn't), and that she hated it there at Teddies because the other girls "guy" kept staring at her (she is an independent dancer). During the dance, between her comments about the other dancers, she hinted at a private meeting afterward if I was holding. I wasn't, and we went our seperate ways. I wish I was, cuz she was a looker (7 face, with large c rack) and the thought of partying with her is something i dig.

Anybody run into her, or a similar situation? I've been thinking of that one a lot recently.

CT Dude
10-25-05, 13:48
I had a stop in the "new, improved" Teddies. There was a pretty hot Latin chick there named Diamond who i had a few dances with. She told me at the bar she was high (and kept asking if i minded, which I didn't), and that she hated it there at Teddies because the other girls "guy" kept staring at her (she is an independent dancer). During the dance, between her comments about the other dancers, she hinted at a private meeting afterward if I was holding. I wasn't, and we went our seperate ways. I wish I was, cuz she was a looker (7 face, with large c rack) and the thought of partying with her is something i dig.

Anybody run into her, or a similar situation? I've been thinking of that one a lot recently.

I highly recommend only breaking one law at a time, so leave the stash at home when you go mongering. But in the past I've brought a couple joints to girls I've gotten to know in AMPs; one chick sparked one up right there in the room, and I don't think the mamasan even recognized the smell (it was pretty stinky).

I've had dancers ask me for coke before, but never bud. I could have always just gone home and gotten some of that!

Nuttmeg
10-29-05, 08:18
Good point, thanks. She was a bud girl, and she was pretty hot. I can only imagine the fun we would have had later after indulging a bit.

Funny thing is, I would expect most mongors to hit the girls up for weed, not the other way around. If anybody is goign to be holding it's them (chances are).

Member #3948
11-23-05, 17:57
This forum is about as empty as the streets in Waterbury are of Street Walkers. Yes, occasionally you will see one or two fuglies but wouldn't stop no matter how bad you were joanesing for a piece.

The posts are about the same. One or two good ones with limited info and then nothing. Where are all you regular posters hiding. Is everyone saving their cash for Xmas or are you's just not kissing and telling?

I used to read this forum before I read the paper in the morning. Now I just get depressed, nothing, nada, zilch (and the paper don't help much either). We don't even have anyone to disagree with in here. No dissenting opinions no arguements. When I look at the photo gallery I sometimes almost cry. EBC- Everywhere But Connecticut are there hot women willing to f@#$ for a buck!

White girls around here are like the posts, non-exsistant. I couldn't find one if I drove around shouting out the window "where's the white girls at?". Even trailing a tail of $20 bills behind the car won't work.

Help! I need some stories so I can live vicarousely trough others, even if I can't spell it.

Where are all the white girls at? Steel Blue.

P.S. Yes I do like Black and Asain but I am full of thoes flavors.

Bungo Johnny
11-27-05, 00:03
What's the story with incalls in the state? Nobody seems to talk about that? Is it an etiquette thing, a money thing, or what? Nobody gets incalls? I'd love to trade info with anyone that's gotten an incall.

SpankysMojo
11-28-05, 12:25
cI hear ya. I haven't been reporting much since I hve been busy with life in general and haven't had much time to spend on anything else. Stoner and Steel you both have great views and neither is wrong, I believe, it's just finding that happy medium in what we post. You guys both know I typically save up and hit the high end girls less often around here rather than hk or the SW's. We're all different in our needs and we should protect our girls we trust and want to see again. I think if it's a one time exeperience and we wouldn't go back to that person but want to share a funny story of how they looked and what they did then it's ok to post it. Shit I wouldn't doubt there is a site for providers of who they are seeing and what their experiences are like. Maybe we are all on that site with them talking shit about us. To me this site is more sacred and I don't even share it with my close friends. Which, one or two of you might even be? To each his own I say just remember there are consequences when we let the providers into our realm. Steele: I'm still soar from thinking of that knife in a leg thing "OWWWW! " Damn, I hope that didn't happen to anyone. See that's why I try to stay away from the SW. LOL. I'm more concerned with le and what they can do with our posts. It's so easy to see who is truly posting something anywhere on the net. That's why I try to be as careful as I can posting anywhere. Blogs are the latest and greatest. We should get one started for CT. It's harder to find us there and harder to interpret who is who. Problem: I don't know much about them yet. I'll do some research. Be well and stay safe my friends. My last post was in Meriden section BTW at 2041. YEAH YEAH I had to give it a try.

Spankysmojo all over ya

Wanderer
11-28-05, 18:08
What's the story with incalls in the state? Nobody seems to talk about that? Is it an etiquette thing, a money thing, or what? Nobody gets incalls? I'd love to trade info with anyone that's gotten an incall.

I don't think it's so much ediquette, rather preserving a little privacy for the girls (so they don't get bombed by
requests, or worse, caught-up to by LE.)

Also, the other side of the hand (sic) too many 'bait & switch' occurances. (I.E. raving hot blonde, HUGE chest,
sexy smile, excellent figure, turned out to be bald as an egg, flat, or pendulous, (or goat.. If you've ever been to a farm,
You'll understand this one.) 3/4 of her teeth missing, and flabbier than Fat Albert.)
(sorry, I know, graphic.)

Also, the money does seem to be a factor as of late. and, sudden raids by LE aren't helping matters.

Bubba261
11-28-05, 19:55
I don't think it's so much ediquette, rather preserving a little privacy for the girls (so they don't get bombed by
requests, or worse, caught-up to by LE.)

Also, the other side of the hand (sic) too many 'bait & switch' occurances. (I.E. raving hot blonde, HUGE chest,
sexy smile, excellent figure, turned out to be bald as an egg, flat, or pendulous, (or goat.. If you've ever been to a farm,
You'll understand this one.) 3/4 of her teeth missing, and flabbier than Fat Albert.)
(sorry, I know, graphic.)

Also, the money does seem to be a factor as of late. and, sudden raids by LE aren't helping matters.

You paint quite a picture, I may never call a hooker again!!

Wanderer
11-30-05, 20:23
You paint quite a picture, I may never call a hooker again!!

LOL! Sorry Bubba, Just going by some of the bait & switch notes others have posted here.

Stoner
12-01-05, 16:50
Well said words, Spanky. I agree. There is a median that needs to be found. Unfortunately, until we find it...expect imbalance.

BTW...Steel...I think I was a bit judgemental on you in the first place. It wasn't like you posted the chicks name and shit. Unfortunately, CT is a very small state with very small degrees of seperation. Please forgive if I came off harsh.

Member #3948
12-02-05, 10:41
Let's keep it simple unless there is a topic that really needs a dedicated thread.

Just my oponion. Steel Blue.

Goodlyken
12-05-05, 18:54
Why do you think the SP's are so few and far between in CT? I just don't get it! Plenty of money but no SP's. Especially, none serving the central shoreline (hint, hint).
I've lived in conservative places and have had soooo much availability. Does this mean that progressive people have better sex lives?

Just wondering.

Be good to the women.

Eastcoasterbub
12-05-05, 22:45
Why do you think the SP's are so few and far between in CT? I just don't get it! Plenty of money but no SP's. Especially, none serving the central shoreline (hint, hint).

I've lived in conservative places and have had soooo much availability. Does this mean that progressive people have better sex lives?

Just wondering.

Be good to the women.Good question. The only high-end SP I've seen in CT was passing through (travelling, not resident). I contrast this to my experiences in Toronto (ok,not completely a fair comparison), Minneapolis, and San Francisco. Granted, all these places are larger than the central shoreline, but we're essentially a suburb of NYC, right? My take on it is that there is a culture here (may or may not be reality, I don't know) that things are risky for SPs here in CT, so there is more of a demand for "verification" -- which drives down demand. I'll verify with a cell phone number or my hotel room if I'm on the road, but not with my place of residence, employer, *on top of* previous SP references. Sure, I could still get busted, but the odds are more in my favor this way. My choice, I'd rather hobby at the high end when I'm on the road.

Other theories?

DrN

Member #3948
12-06-05, 10:50
Are in abundance all over the state. It just comes down to what your tollerances is for dolling out the cash. You can get awsome service/quality anytime you want it if money is not an issue.

AMP are also all over and offer a wide variety of Asain women. This get borring sometimes. I liken it to eating filet mignon every time you go out. It's good and reasonablly priced but I get tired of the same thing all the time.

What I find is the SW are scarse and the ones you happen across are persona non grata in my book. Just a year ago at this time I was playing with 3 quality SW's on a regular basis. Now nothing. It seems since Mr. Waterbury's college women left there has been nothing walking around.

Speaking of, where is Mr. Waterbury. Anyone know?

Steel Blue.

Smoke & Mirrors
12-06-05, 23:19
Recently, a Norwalk Spa was robbed by a Caucasian male posing as LE. He went in to the Spa, plunked down some cash, a few minutes in to the session he flashes some bogus tin,and the lady scattered for cover.
While all the women run and hide, he goes in to the office area and steals their wallets out of their purses. Any cash, and ID, credit cards were lifted. Hopefully this Thief will his just deserve, and Soon!! :

B. U.
12-07-05, 12:57
Service Providers in Ct .... Hmmm Lets see ... Willow, Lauren, Kim, Everly, Amber and Amber, Holly and all the girls that are flying low on the radar. Then there are at least 8 full service Amps in the area, and probably 8 more in the Eastern half of the state that provide less then full. Then there is take out (of forms) available from a few of the strip clubs. We have SW (notice I didn't say women, ladies or girls) on fair weather days available in about 3 of our cities. And last but not least we have an assortment of touring ladies that pass through our villages and hamlets on a regular basis. I'd say we have it pretty good. I would say San Fran and Toronto have it better, but those are cities (with a population of about 2 million each), but being from Minneapolis (Twin Citites 7 county area [burbs] is about 1.5 million) I would say we have it better here, it's just spread out more. My friends come in from Minnesota and they can't believe how green and undeveloped it is here. I took a touring provider a couple of months ago for a ride (her frist time more then 30 minutes from Bradley), by the time we got to Old Saybrook she wanted to move here (She really liked Deep River).

Sorry for the long post.

Put me in the I disagree colum.

B. U.

Kimchi
12-07-05, 13:44
Just to let you know the same thing has happened in DC many times. Except it is a few people and they dress as cops. They rob the place. Some of the owners feel they are real cops doing a shake down to scare them. Last time it was in the summer.

Bungo Johnny
12-08-05, 00:01
Can anyone give me a vague, vague hint as to where these high classers are? Doesn't need to be public - not asking for names and numbers either. Just a vague direction in which to look - advocate, clist, asking in clubs, standing on a streetcorner looking stupid.

Started out my career at AmSpa years back in the Golden Age of Kyle, Angel, etc...now I work down there so I can't be seen lurking there. Haven't been there in years but I loved that place in the late 90s. Did alot of trade at Cleo's before they got shut down - wasn't always the best but I had some good fun there. Been the round of AMPs - I know this board has alot of amp boosters but I'm just not a huge fan. Not sure why - good for awhile but ....meh. Been to T42 three times - two ok, the last time the girl put her equipment in my face and I almost passed out it was so bad. Put me off women for weeks.

Went up to Montreal recently and that city is the end of the rainbow. Unbelievable. Cheaper than anything here and the girls are pornstars,models. Check it our for yourself if you can.

But coming back to this scene is f'in depressing. I'll save my pennies and go back up to the great white north but having a little something around home wouldn't be bad.

Colonel Angus
12-08-05, 08:43
Are in abundance all over the state. It just comes down to what your tollerances is for dolling out the cash. You can get awsome service/quality anytime you want it if money is not an issue.

I wouldn't say that there is an abundance of ladies across the state and those that are flying above the radar are WAY overpriced older/mature women. I guess you have to know where to look.

Eastcoasterbub
12-08-05, 11:55
I wouldn't say that there is an abundance of ladies across the state and those that are flying above the radar are WAY overpriced older/mature women. I guess you have to know where to look.Although I haven't actively looked in over a year, it seems to me that there are high-end touring ladies passing through (above the radar to me means posting on BD for example) who yes, are usually expensive, but are hot, maybe not every week, thogh.

But, hm. Okay, I see Sharon Bond is about to come through. Didn't Miami Companions used to send someone to Hartford once in a while? And there were a few young ladies from the North Carolina area that were visiting a few times a year for a while. But maybe things have slowed, you may be right, Colonel! I stand corrected based on my quick search.

Big Mac Daddy
12-08-05, 12:05
is always required especially for the big name local ones who fly above the radar. Many have histories which qualify them as nut jobs. Whatever you do dont give out your personal info.

Goodlyken
12-08-05, 14:11
When talking about SP's I was thinking there would be more availability in the central shoreline area. Now, I know there isn't much happening in that area, I'm just surprised by the lack of advt's of services in that area.
I know moving towards Hartford or New Haven or Waterbury brings greater fortunes. New Haven to Norwich resembles a "black hole" (excuse the possibilities of many puns) in SP availability.

Thanks for the insights. I just have never had to travel too far for SP's and thought there would be greater availability in these parts.

I appreciate any further comments or PM's.

Be good to ladies and be safe.

Stoner
12-08-05, 17:26
Well, you have to think. The area you are describing is one of the most historic and affluent areas of Ct. Thats like being surprised there are no sps in Darien! LOL.

I lived down your way a few years back (when I first came on this forum actually! In '98?). Hated living down there. Everything was a long ass drive. Beautiful, though. I miss it in the late spring and fall.

Member #2155
12-28-05, 10:05
I was just wondering if anyone has ever brought a girlfriend/wife to an amp for massage & extras, or if you have ever seen a female there for her happy ending?

Down Low
12-28-05, 21:10
Damn, I need a good indie semi-pro or off-duty dancer. One of my buddies backchannel me with something, will ya?