PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

SugarDaddio
09-21-18, 08:43
I travel for work and I'm in the western suburbs (St. Charles) about once a month. I'm setting up a meeting with a woman from Schaumburg next week and she is asking for 400 to meet. Based on our conversation so far I'm pretty sure we will be intimate. This allowance seems high to me even with the intimacy. In Atlanta the normal allowance is 200 to 300 per meet. Any thoughts on what you guys normally donate would be appreciated.

SD.

Chicago41
09-21-18, 10:22
I travel for work and I'm in the western suburbs (St. Charles) about once a month. I'm setting up a meeting with a woman from Schaumburg next week and she is asking for 400 to meet. Based on our conversation so far I'm pretty sure we will be intimate. This allowance seems high to me even with the intimacy. In Atlanta the normal allowance is 200 to 300 per meet. Any thoughts on what you guys normally donate would be appreciated.

SD.I've never paid more than $300 for a SA date. But it's really up to you what you want to pay. Some guys pay a lot more than that, some pay a lot less. If you want to pay less I'm sure you could find someone at a lower price point. On the other hand, if you really want this girl, what's another $100 once in a while?

Pal5600
09-21-18, 10:35

SD.Hey man, SA is about the same everywhere, the girls on SA will charge you base on what they think the value of their pussy or what you willing to paid for it, I really don't matter what city you are in, if you looking for girls that looking similar to Roseanne Barr (sorry Roseanne, had to used you as an example) expect to paid much less, and if you looking for a playboy model, expect to paid much more, and is possible to find a playboy model 200 for sex? Sure, but I don't think so, I been to Atlanta many many times and pussy down there cost me about 300-400 (none of them look like roseanne barr tho), so pussy on SA will base on what the girls think is worth, anyway you guys are lucky to have one of the best strip clubs in the country for ITC (in the club) and OTC (out the club / take out), chicago strip clubs sucks.

Matts1975
09-21-18, 11:00
Anyone used Hushed or similar services? Would like to hear from actual users before dumping the second physical phone.

Yardy00
09-21-18, 11:51
Her profile shows up for me. She must have blocked you.I never said it wasn't showing up for me.

Yardy00
09-21-18, 11:53
Was setting something up with this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a0eb963f-cc9f-4559-8711-589fda19749d

Texted this morning, got a text back saying this was her aunt's phone and that she's only 16. Don't believe it, but I'd avoid.

Chicago41
09-21-18, 13:28
Was setting something up with this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a0eb963f-cc9f-4559-8711-589fda19749d

Texted this morning, got a text back saying this was her aunt's phone and that she's only 16. Don't believe it, but I'd avoid.The main profile pic looks like it was taken with a film camera and scanned later. How many 16 year olds use film cameras. Or 24 year olds for that matter. And what Aunt buys their niece a phone? Sounds like someone playing games, jealous boyfriend, or a scammer, definitely avoid.

FruitNinja
09-21-18, 14:46

SD.The only thing I would tell you is Shaumburg is a hotbed for pros. Paying 400 for some fresh college meat is fine. 400 for a pro that's not from one of the exclusive agencies is a 100 too much.

SugarDaddyX
09-21-18, 14:52

SD.It is all relative. If you are getting a hot young thing for a few hours, it may be worth it. If she wants to run out with your money after one shot on goal or she is ugly, it may not be worth it. Whether 400 is reasonable depends on her actual looks and the terms of the date, no matter if it is in the Upper Midwest or the South. Very little has to do with locality. Sure, Chicago has a higher cost of living than Atlanta, but not by much. It seems alot of the Chicago women open up at 400 or 500 per meet in my experience. Some can be negotiated down, while others act like that is the bare minimum they will accept.

Get that sex.

SDX.

Bonadrag
09-21-18, 15:27
The main profile pic looks like it was taken with a film camera and scanned later. How many 16 year olds use film cameras. Or 24 year olds for that matter. And what Aunt buys their niece a phone? Sounds like someone playing games, jealous boyfriend, or a scammer, definitely avoid.I think it's just a filter. If you look closely, it appears like she has a tattoo on her sternum and it looks professional (ie, not stick 'and poke) so I'm sure she's over 18.

SteamTrain98
09-21-18, 16:07
I think it's just a filter. If you look closely, it appears like she has a tattoo on her sternum and it looks professional (ie, not stick 'and poke) so I'm sure she's over 18.Agreed on the filter. But the "tattoo" looks like a necklace (if you zoom in with a photo editing tool you can sort of see a small chain). Even if she is over 18, the fact that the person on the other end of the line said that she wasn't is enough to say "stay away. ".

SteamTrain98
09-21-18, 16:08
Agreed on the filter. But the "tattoo" looks like a necklace (if you zoom in with a photo editing tool you can sort of see a small chain). Even if she is over 18, the fact that the person on the other end of the line said that she wasn't is enough to say "stay away. ".And. Thinking more. The fact that the profile says "worth every dime. " Screams scam or pro to me.

Bonadrag
09-21-18, 16:09
If you add a number to your contacts, any Facebook page linked to that number will pop up when you hit the find friends tab. But you need to have contact uploading enabled. Works for instagram too.Thanks for the tip! Though, would they be able to search for your profile also?

GoodStuff
09-21-18, 16:33
Thanks for the tip! Though, would they be able to search for your profile also?Yeah the contact upload would make you searchable too.

Chicago41
09-22-18, 07:24
I was chatting with her, mentioned something about seeing her. She said she would be available, then suddenly I get the "profile not found". Can anyone else see this profile? Not sure if she deleted or blocked.

https://www.seeking.com/member/107c2b35-20d1-4fa1-9faa-af968d85d26c

EarTak1990
09-22-18, 07:38
I was chatting with her, mentioned something about seeing her. She said she would be available, then suddenly I get the "profile not found". Can anyone else see this profile? Not sure if she deleted or blocked.

https://www.seeking.com/member/107c2b35-20d1-4fa1-9faa-af968d85d26cProfile not found for me as well.

Chicago41
09-22-18, 08:48
Profile not found for me as well.Thanks. I guess she deleted it or they nuked her for some reason.

Xg1423
09-23-18, 00:19
This one is looking for $400 per meeting. She can fuck like a champ!

https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf63239-28fa-dbcc-cd50-fc4b4827c85c

Pal5600
09-23-18, 02:23
https://www.seeking.com/member/158a25d0-da94-4241-a24b-06f9aaaa0cf4

Anyone chat with her, is this for real or fake? man this would be a good replacement for one of my polish sb girl

FruitNinja
09-23-18, 09:33
https://www.seeking.com/member/dbf503d9-5f20-4054-b985-51991599be2a

I have a meet set up this coming week. Someone reviewed her but I can't remember who it was. Any info would be appreciated.

Chicago41
09-23-18, 10:58

I have a meet set up this coming week. Someone reviewed her but I can't remember who it was. Any info would be appreciated.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/search.php?searchid=683201

A couple ok reviews, but apparently she's had multiple profiles on SA and scammed people in the past.

FruitNinja
09-23-18, 12:55
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/search.php?searchid=683201

A couple ok reviews, but apparently she's had multiple profiles on SA and scammed people in the past.Link didn't work. Give me the search terms you used.

FruitNinja
09-23-18, 12:57
https://www.seeking.com/member/8a09feca-e8d6-49f2-b408-cd25dd0f8be8

"Hey I'm going to be honest. I'm in town for a shopping trip with friends and I want to have the ability do more shopping and have some more fun in my free time. Can you help me or no, I don't live here and I leave Wednesday. ".

LoveToRoll
09-23-18, 13:47
This one is looking for $400 per meeting. She can fuck like a champ!

https://www.seeking.com/member/7bf63239-28fa-dbcc-cd50-fc4b4827c85cDetails? BBFS?

Al Melrose
09-23-18, 16:21
https://www.seeking.com/member/158a25d0-da94-4241-a24b-06f9aaaa0cf4

Anyone chat with her, is this for real or fake? man this would be a good replacement for one of my polish sb girlI know I have seen that profile before under a different name.

CumHere
09-23-18, 20:19
Planning on seeing her tomorrow, will let you know.Hello my monger brother. How did it go on Friday? Was she worth the donation and would you repeat? What was on the menu?

Chicago41
09-23-18, 22:16
Link didn't work. Give me the search terms you used.Plug in the string of characters at the end of the URL, after the hyphen.

SugarDaddyX
09-23-18, 22:59
I've read about guys on here advancing sugar babies money for taxi or gasoline to get to the meet and greet, only to get burned. If you have been playing the field within the city limits of Chicago, you will know that alot of the young women do not own cars. And there is little reason to in the city. This brings up the issue of paying a rideshare for the sugar baby to come to the meet/date. You can use Lyft and Uber to pick up someone besides yourself. Just get the baby's address or wherever she wants to be picked up and plug it into the app. Then text the sugar baby to look for a "red Kia Soul in 7 minutes". You may have to also call the driver and tell him that you are sending the car for "your girlfriend" and "she is wearing a blue dress". You can then watch on the app, the progress of the car on a map heading to your location. I have used Lyft and Uber a few times with success, but it is an added cost to the date. If you tell a sugar baby to take public transportation, then it just makes you seem like a broke guy pretending to be a rich guy. I never am the one to suggest sending a rideshare, but if she asks for it and seems DTF, I will oblige the request. Don't ever send money in advance to a baby for transportation. She will take the money and block you.

As for privacy, the rideshare driver will have a small icon picture of you and your first name on his cell phone screen, which is usually mounted to their dashboard on an accessory. So at most, the sugar baby will see your first name. The driver has no other way to access any other information about you. If you are playing the sugar game as Bob, but your real name is Joe, the sugar baby might question you on this. As far as I know, you need an actual credit card and matching identity to use the rideshare apps. I do not think you can sign up to them under a fake identity.

If the baby flakes at the last minute, you might get charged a couple bucks at the most for the Uber / Lyft idling at the pick-up spot, but usually this is worked out very quickly because the drivers call you when they are at the pick-up. You can use the Uber or Lyft websites to get estimated fares from point A to point B.

With parking being a complete mess in the city and expensive, I have used the rideshares to take the sugar baby and myself from a bar / restaurant to the fuck chamber for dessert. There is just something about initiating foreplay in the backseat of some Lyft driver's Hyundai Elantra. Using rideshares also give you the peace of mind of the sugar baby not snooping through your own vehicle looking for info on your identity, taking pictures of your license plate, etc.

Get that sex.

SDX.

SugarDaddyX
09-23-18, 23:10
Has anyone seen this one? She works as a stripper at Blackjacks. She quoted me $1 k! Apparently some guys are paying because she drives a Mercedes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/011e3e28-829c-4343-9ed8-a5b1268c4418

SDX.

Pau Ford
09-24-18, 00:35
Living in the city I do this all the time. Never an issue with it. Get her pick up address, text the driver through the app that he's picking up her rather than me. Works like a charm (with Uber anyway, I've never used Lyft). Got to use the app first to check out the price, some of these girls list as Chicago but want to be Ubered in from Schaumburg or boonies somewhere. Fuck that.

Never advance money to a girl. Never, ever, for any reason. May as well flush it down the toilet.

You can use Lyft and Uber to pick up someone besides yourself. Just get the baby's address or wherever she wants to be picked up and plug it into the app. Then text the sugar baby to look for a "red Kia Soul in 7 minutes". You may have to also call the driver and tell him that you are sending the car for "your girlfriend" and "she is wearing a blue dress". You can then watch on the app, the progress of the car on a map heading to your location. I have used Lyft and Uber a

Get that sex.

SDX.

SkulLord
09-24-18, 02:06

I have a meet set up this coming week. Someone reviewed her but I can't remember who it was. Any info would be appreciated.Well I can say thay she is givin one heck of a BJ with cim. The body is ok she have a small belly but it was not huge deal of tbh. The only problem I found was that she was soo late on the meeting and while iwas waiting in the room I have fallen a sleep and she showed up after one hour I mean I didn't even expected her anymore.

Al Melrose
09-24-18, 16:19
I've read about guys on here advancing sugar babies money for taxi or gasoline to get to the meet and greet, only to get burned. If you have been playing the field within the city limits of Chicago, you will know that alot of the young women do not own cars. And there is little reason to in the city. This brings up the issue of paying a rideshare for the sugar baby to come to the meet/date. You can use Lyft and Uber to pick up someone besides yourself. Just get the baby's address or wherever she wants to be picked up and plug it into the app. Then text the sugar baby to look for a "red Kia Soul in 7 minutes". You may have to also call the driver and tell him that you are sending the car for "your girlfriend" and "she is wearing a blue dress". You can then watch on the app, the progress of the car on a map heading to your location. I have used Lyft and Uber a few times with success, but it is an added cost to the date. If you tell a sugar baby to take public transportation, then it just makes you seem like a broke guy pretending to be a rich guy. I never am the one to suggest sending a rideshare, but if she asks for it and seems DTF, I will oblige the request. Don't ever send money in advance to a baby for transportation. She will take the money and block you.

As for privacy, the rideshare driver will have a small icon picture of you and your first name on his cell phone screen, which is usually mounted to their dashboard on an accessory. So at most, the sugar baby will see your first name. The driver has no other way to access any other information about you. If you are playing the sugar game as Bob, but your real name is Joe, the sugar baby might question you on this. As far as I know, you need an actual credit card and matching identity to use the rideshare apps. I do not think you can sign up to them under a fake identity.

If the baby flakes at the last minute, you might get charged a couple bucks at the most for the Uber / Lyft idling at the pick-up spot, but usually this is worked out very quickly because the drivers call you when they are at the pick-up. You can use the Uber or Lyft websites to get estimated fares from point A to point B.

With parking being a complete mess in the city and expensive, I have used the rideshares to take the sugar baby and myself from a bar / restaurant to the fuck chamber for dessert. There is just something about initiating foreplay in the backseat of some Lyft driver's Hyundai Elantra. Using rideshares also give you the peace of mind of the sugar baby not snooping through your own vehicle looking for info on your identity, taking pictures of your license plate, etc.

Get that sex.

SDX.I was able to set up my Uber account under my SD name. It is linked to my credit card with my real name. My uber account is a few years old, perhaps things have changed.

Jayp80
09-24-18, 19:25
I was able to set up my Uber account under my SD name. It is linked to my credit card with my real name. My uber account is a few years old, perhaps things have changed.My wife has an account too under me (I got tired of getting notifications every time she Ubered to lunch or between buildings). I was just able to update the display name in Uber/setting for my account. I was also able to ad a “family member” using my google voice account with a made up name. I just had to sign in and out my real and fake accounts for it to work.

NdFanMan
09-24-18, 20:51
She is a very young college student from Indiana. I met her and had fun. I think she got overwhelmed with school and sugar dating.

https://www.seeking.com/member/107c2b35-20d1-4fa1-9faa-af968d85d26c

NdFanMan
09-24-18, 20:55
I have had lots of fresh college meat for 200. It's all in how you play the game.

The only thing I would tell you is Shaumburg is a hotbed for pros. Paying 400 for some fresh college meat is fine. 400 for a pro that's not from one of the exclusive agencies is a 100 too much.

NyczDaddy
09-25-18, 06:02
What's up gang. Thanks for all the info. I've shared some info with you guys through PM before. That's how I've always operated. Figured I would start contributing on the boards. Lots of duds, fake profiles and no shows on SA so you definitely need time and patience to filter the garbage but there are some gems to be found.

Anyone meet up with this one? We were chatting and she seemed easy going and down for a meet up. Really concerned about her privacy and is ok with discreet meeting without discussing much or agreeing to anything first.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d595d6-2085-4a09-9e05-1b9e05227c0a

Rxgolf
09-25-18, 09:09
Was just on SA. Search by text is now active again.

ChiNorthside
09-25-18, 12:06
Hey all!! So trying my hand at WYP and curious if anyone has had success. Is the offer $ what is usually accepted? Not sure how this thing works, any advice or info on the board or DM would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Zeuss
09-25-18, 23:59
Hey all!! So trying my hand at WYP and curious if anyone has had success. Is the offer $ what is usually accepted? Not sure how this thing works, any advice or info on the board or DM would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!Sir, that's the million dollar question! In theory that's what both parties are agreeing to for the first date. I have learned to keep my offers as low as possible to not waste credits. At least once an offer is accepted you can negotiate details. A good rule of thumb is to look at their first date expectations. You can't really expect more than they're "offering. " Fortunately once communications are established you're good to go, unlike SA where they go totally dark if you don't renew.

Each has pluses and minuses. Definitely more girls on SA, but it's damn costly.

Skaven43
09-26-18, 00:03
Hey all!! So trying my hand at WYP and curious if anyone has had success. Is the offer $ what is usually accepted? Not sure how this thing works, any advice or info on the board or DM would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!I had a few success with it a few years back. But nowadays, there is just too many bogus profiles. You will have to pay money to find out the profile is bogus since you have to pay to open a conversation and the amount depends on the value you agreed to pay. Not worth it anymore. I think SA is the way to go now.

ChiNorthside
09-26-18, 00:40
Have enjoyed her in the past. May run it back with her as she can be kinky af and gives amazing head. Anyone see her lately? She's probably fucked half the board by now I figure (so wearing a bag if I do see her because you beautiful bastards get around as much as I do! But she was already a little thick, wondering if that's gotten worse. Let me know if you can. Thanks.

ChiNorthside
09-26-18, 00:41
Have enjoyed her in the past. May run it back with her as she can be kinky af and gives amazing head. Anyone see her lately? She's probably fucked half the board by now I figure (so wearing a bag if I do see her because you beautiful bastards get around as much as I do! But she was already a little thick, wondering if that's gotten worse. Let me know if you can. Thanks.

https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf015-8a44-45b2-babb-6836681cf749

Mod, sorry for the double post, forgot the link.

UpGrayedd0311
09-26-18, 04:51
What's up gang. Thanks for all the info. I've shared some info with you guys through PM before. That's how I've always operated. Figured I would start contributing on the boards. Lots of duds, fake profiles and no shows on SA so you definitely need time and patience to filter the garbage but there are some gems to be found.

Anyone meet up with this one? We were chatting and she seemed easy going and down for a meet up. Really concerned about her privacy and is ok with discreet meeting without discussing much or agreeing to anything first.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d595d6-2085-4a09-9e05-1b9e05227c0aI seen last week. She is alright very talkative easy going. Nice ass. Everything was covered. Claims to be an actress.

HardOn78
09-26-18, 17:12

https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf015-8a44-45b2-babb-6836681cf749

Mod, sorry for the double post, forgot the link.Was thick and far from hiw she looks innher profile pics. She is communicative and willing though. I did all covered but the vibes I got were more like. Feel free kinda vibes.

FruitNinja
09-26-18, 18:15
Sa has gotten slower than molasses. I mean literally 10 seconds to load a page or reply to a message. And I have 125 MB a second speed so it's not my end unless it's Safari. Anyone else. And why can't you right click to refresh the page?

LowKeyX
09-26-18, 21:32
No it's the same for me. Tried my phone different computers. I think their making updates but nothing loads.

Sa has gotten slower than molasses. I mean literally 10 seconds to load a page or reply to a message. And I have 125 MB a second speed so it's not my end unless it's Safari. Anyone else. And why can't you right click to refresh the page?

BigTen
09-26-18, 21:48
Sa has gotten slower than molasses. I mean literally 10 seconds to load a page or reply to a message. And I have 125 MB a second speed so it's not my end unless it's Safari. Anyone else. And why can't you right click to refresh the page?It sucks. It is really slow.

OlderGuy1954
09-26-18, 22:48
Sa has gotten slower than molasses. I mean literally 10 seconds to load a page or reply to a message. And I have 125 MB a second speed so it's not my end unless it's Safari. Anyone else. And why can't you right click to refresh the page?I suggest filing a support ticket. They actually do respond, if not quickly.

Mrlows
09-27-18, 01:01
Was thick and far from hiw she looks innher profile pics. She is communicative and willing though. I did all covered but the vibes I got were more like. Feel free kinda vibes.What was her rate?

Troy Akerman
09-27-18, 01:50
https://www.seeking.com/member/1c63fb38-746d-4801-bb44-286b6a9bb5de

Wasted nearly two hours on this one. Drive out to her place kept me waiting in the car until arrived at her place then ghosted me. Kinda got a junkie vibe from her.

Member #6352
09-27-18, 03:12
Hey peeps,

I am traveling to DC next month and wanted to try my hand at SA. Got profile finished but just a matter of deciding to upgrade or not. Would love to see some feedback of those who have and use it vs anyone who hasnt (or did for only a bit) and still makes it work?

Thanks guys, happy to report back from DC once trip is done.

Joey Jojo
09-27-18, 04:37
Sa has gotten slower than molasses. I mean literally 10 seconds to load a page or reply to a message. And I have 125 MB a second speed so it's not my end unless it's Safari. Anyone else. And why can't you right click to refresh the page?It does slow down at times for me as well. Also, I keep getting logged out randomly.

Dbomb
09-27-18, 05:17
Glad to see a board for SA. I guess since BP and CL were wiped out, it's the best bet.

The gist: YMMV with this girl. She started out great but got cold after a while. I think she might have met some higher status guys.

Anyway, about a year ago I signed up and had a dream about this girl. Messaged her and she wanted to meet right away because we're so close and, on an unrelated note, we both use the same popular payment processor. She needed to make a down payment for a used car. Needed one Franklin and two Jacksons.

Brief negotiation via text and in about 1. 5 hours she was here (she showered and did her makeup). Took an Uber. We get to know each other, watch a movie for a while, and she enjoyed some of the herbal supplement she had with her because I'm ok with that.

She starts slowly undressing there on the couch, smiles, and says "I like you. Do you like me?" I pull her tank top and bra off, and her yoga pants down. Great body and smells so good. Nice feet. She sits on my lap in her lacy panties and leans back into me. She runs her fingers though my hair while I feel up her tits and kiss her neck. She moans and grinds on me through my pants. Her nipples get hard. I put a hand down south, she's soaking wet and shaved smooth. I stand her up, I pull her panties down, tell her to put one foot on the couch, and I have a snack. Not much taste or scent, but what there was was good. I lay her down and eat some more while doing FIV. She cums, moaning and whimpering, and I believe it since I felt her kitty clenching on my fingers. She pushed me away and curled up in a ball for a minute while I held her.

We make out for a few minutes and then she's ready to drain me. She runs her fingers along my shaft and plays with the boys. She makes me promise I'm clean (I am) and she promised she was too. She was. I go in doggy and without a raincoat. She loves it, loud moaning and backing up into me hard. I'm getting ready to explode, so I ask where she wants it. She says put it wherever you want baby. It took everything I had to pull out. I spread her ass (beautiful asshole), put my piece between her cheeks, and thrust until her ass and back are glazed all over. I think it's called hot-dogging. She showers and was about to get dressed, but she had some time until the Uber arrived, so I told her to stay naked and we cuddled for a little while.

We met another 5 or 6 times and those were even better. Loves her feet rubbed and toes sucked, salad tossed (it was great), and never a raincoat in sight. CIM one time, CIP all other times, and MSOG every time. Luckily no seeds took root. Rate varied between one Franklin and two Franklins. But sadly, her attitude changed and she wanted more and more compensation, and then compensation for nothing. Haven't seen her in months.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5462274e-7962-4d88-90c1-e65413adb973

Other girls wanted compensation for nothing, and this girl said she wanted to bring her gf and they each wanted a Franklin just to MEET the first time, no fun:

https://www.seeking.com/member/8b63812c-f680-4dca-b09c-83a61422d940

Anyway, this site is very hit or miss. Some girls will be active for a week or 2, then won't log on for months. Some of the available ones will want way too much sugar, some will want sugar for nothing.

FruitNinja
09-27-18, 07:51
It sucks. It is really slow.I tried on a PC through Firefox. Slow again. I reset Firefox and it's not blazing but a lot faster than it was.

Pau Ford
09-27-18, 13:30
I tried on a PC through Firefox. Slow again. I reset Firefox and it's not blazing but a lot faster than it was.I haven't noticed anything being slow using Chrome on desktop. The mobile app seemed normal to me as well.

HardOn78
09-27-18, 15:53
What was her rate?Was * 5 plus hotel.

Al Melrose
09-27-18, 20:18
Was * 5 plus hotel.Does that mean 150? It is ok to just use the real number instead of code.

SugarDaddyX
09-27-18, 20:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/1c63fb38-746d-4801-bb44-286b6a9bb5de

Wasted nearly two hours on this one. Drive out to her place kept me waiting in the car until arrived at her place then ghosted me. Kinda got a junkie vibe from her.She has been around forever. I think she even had a profile before the current one. Her pictures have got to be easily 3 or 4 years old, if not more. I was texting with her about two years ago when I lived in that area. She'd agree to meet, then go silent a couple hours before the meet or come up with an excuse at the last minute. It happened 3 or 4 times, so eventually I gave up. She kept texting me and begged for me to give her one more chance, but I was done with her BS. I never left my house; when she would not reply or answer her phone before the meet, I knew she was going to flake. I think she had a kid and could only meet later in the evening if I remember correctly.

Get that sex.

SDX.

ChitownGuy321
09-27-18, 20:54
Glad to see a board for SA. I guess since BP and CL were wiped out, it's the best bet.

The gist: YMMV with this girl. She started out great but got cold after a while. I think she might have met some higher status guys.

Anyway, about a year ago I signed up and had a dream about this girl. Messaged her and she wanted to meet right away because we're so close and, on an unrelated note, we both use the same popular payment processor. She needed to make a down payment for a used car. Needed one Franklin and two Jacksons.

Brief negotiation via text and in about 1. 5 hours she was here (she showered and did her makeup). Took an Uber. We get to know each other, watch a movie for a while, and she enjoyed some of the herbal supplement she had with her because I'm ok with that.

She starts slowly undressing there on the couch, smiles, and says "I like you. Do you like me?" I pull her tank top and bra off, and her yoga pants down. Great body and smells so good. Nice feet. She sits on my lap in her lacy panties and leans back into me. She runs her fingers though my hair while I feel up her tits and kiss her neck. She moans and grinds on me through my pants. Her nipples get hard. I put a hand down south, she's soaking wet and shaved smooth. I stand her up, I pull her panties down, tell her to put one foot on the couch, and I have a snack. Not much taste or scent, but what there was was good. I lay her down and eat some more while doing FIV. She cums, moaning and whimpering, and I believe it since I felt her kitty clenching on my fingers. She pushed me away and curled up in a ball for a minute while I held her.

We make out for a few minutes and then she's ready to drain me. She runs her fingers along my shaft and plays with the boys. She makes me promise I'm clean (I am) and she promised she was too. She was. I go in doggy and without a raincoat. She loves it, loud moaning and backing up into me hard. I'm getting ready to explode, so I ask where she wants it. She says put it wherever you want baby. It took everything I had to pull out. I spread her ass (beautiful asshole), put my piece between her cheeks, and thrust until her ass and back are glazed all over. I think it's called hot-dogging. She showers and was about to get dressed, but she had some time until the Uber arrived, so I told her to stay naked and we cuddled for a little while.

We met another 5 or 6 times and those were even better. Loves her feet rubbed and toes sucked, salad tossed (it was great), and never a raincoat in sight. CIM one time, CIP all other times, and MSOG every time. Luckily no seeds took root. Rate varied between one Franklin and two Franklins. But sadly, her attitude changed and she wanted more and more compensation, and then compensation for nothing. Haven't seen her in months.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5462274e-7962-4d88-90c1-e65413adb973

Other girls wanted compensation for nothing, and this girl said she wanted to bring her gf and they each wanted a Franklin just to MEET the first time, no fun:

https://www.seeking.com/member/8b63812c-f680-4dca-b09c-83a61422d940

Anyway, this site is very hit or miss. Some girls will be active for a week or 2, then won't log on for months. Some of the available ones will want way too much sugar, some will want sugar for nothing.So sorry you lost the first one but, at least you have some great memories.

HardOn78
09-27-18, 23:57
Does that mean 150? It is ok to just use the real number instead of code.It was 250 plus hotel. I typed two stars. For some reason only is displayed.

Mrlows
09-28-18, 01:10
Was * 5 plus hotel.I was quoted $$$ and I said no way. I told her I could do $$ and she agreed. I don't mind if she's thick as long as she's not straight up fat LOL. She's willing to see me tomorrow so I might pull the trigger.

I also have 2 other prospects lined up and ready for next week. These 2 want $$$ but based on the pics they sent me, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra, both are pretty hot. So far they've been very responsive and ready to meet up. We'll see how everything unfolds though.

ChiNorthside
09-28-18, 03:50
Anyone sample? She's older than I fish for but she looks like she kept it tight. Messaging via that shitty wyp site but know she's on SA too. If anyone has had her please let me know via dm or post please. Not sure what to offer her. Thanks!

https://www.seeking.com/member/aec78cf9-380f-0de3-e079-85f995991016

Pal5600
09-28-18, 14:03
https://www.seeking.com/member/18d7aaaf-1a61-4e54-817b-8662d9a2f8e5

Anyone meet her yet, man this one will make me thinking about renew my SA membership and get back in the game, hahaha.

RockaBilly1032
09-28-18, 15:57
https://www.seeking.com/member/8beb0795-55d7-494a-9c38-d4553e078cc2

Complete waste of time. I put in some effort with this one but I'm done now. Has a kid, wouldn't put out and is kind of a drunk. Had to block her from contacting me too. If anyone has a Latina non pro to share please reach out. As always, stay safe, Gents.

Eternalchaoz
09-28-18, 17:24

Anyone meet her yet, man this one will make me thinking about renew my SA membership and get back in the game, hahaha.You can tell she is a fake just by looking at the pics. I did bite and send a message for the heck of it just to double check, and wants an allowance for pics / videos.

FruitNinja
09-28-18, 20:18
https://www.seeking.com/member/618478c0-4ce5-494f-a04c-01d0d45d0c6a

Want's 1 k per meet. She says she gets it. Anyone know what kind of drug will get me into a fantasy world like that?

FruitNinja
09-28-18, 20:23
https://www.seeking.com/member/8beb0795-55d7-494a-9c38-d4553e078cc2

Complete waste of time. I put in some effort with this one but I'm done now. Has a kid, wouldn't put out and is kind of a drunk. Had to block her from contacting me too. If anyone has a Latina non pro to share please reach out. As always, stay safe, Gents.NSA / FWB.

Ideally, I want us to get along and actually enjoy ourselves. Not interested in just anyone. I need us to both enjoy each other's company or else we'll both be having an awful time. Oh did I mention my birthday is coming up ?128521;.

Seeking.

Sounds like she's looking for a boyfriend.

Emotional connection.

Friends with benefits.

Long Term.

Romance.

Romance? Again looking for a boyfriend.

I need you to be funny, willing to try new places, have a sense of adventure, and are understanding of my situation. We'll just play it by.

She's looking for a knight in shiny armor.

ChitownGuy321
09-28-18, 20:45
Anyone sample? She's older than I fish for but she looks like she kept it tight. Messaging via that shitty wyp site but know she's on SA too. If anyone has had her please let me know via dm or post please. Not sure what to offer her. Thanks!

https://www.seeking.com/member/aec78cf9-380f-0de3-e079-85f995991016Over a year ago but no response. I guess I'm too old for her.

ChitownGuy321
09-28-18, 20:47
Seems like she has been mentioned here before but I can't find a message. https://www.seeking.com/member/e0948939-d549-4e56-80aa-5a6323403cb1.

Let me know please if you have had the pleasure.

Chicago41
09-28-18, 21:07

Anyone meet her yet, man this one will make me thinking about renew my SA membership and get back in the game, hahaha.That profile looks very fake to me. Brand new today, too. Be wary.

Chicago41
09-28-18, 21:09
Seems like she has been mentioned here before but I can't find a message. https://www.seeking.com/member/e0948939-d549-4e56-80aa-5a6323403cb1.

Let me know please if you have had the pleasure.AFrohman said back on the 24th he was talking to her and then she blocked him out of nowhere.

NdFanMan
09-28-18, 22:21
Fake. Wants to sell videos and pics.

Anyone meet her yet, man this one will make me thinking about renew my SA membership and get back in the game, hahaha.

Coyote7033
09-29-18, 01:15
So I posted before about a questionable time with her. Somehow it got back to her and we had some nice talks about it. We have since then made up with the date and I will admit quite happy how things ended up. Guess I should of discussed things with her better before posting it all here. But a fun time was had and hope to see her again soon.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6854a5f8-9724-4f92-81ea-2bc022f41ca3

FruitNinja
09-29-18, 06:02

Let me know please if you have had the pleasure.I engaged her. Told her I was looking for PPM and she replied with her #. Like a moth I had another shiny ligt near by and didn't follow up. So I would say she's open to ppm but not sure how much she's asking.

SugarDaddio
09-29-18, 09:37
Hi all. I travel to the western burbs of Chicago for business and have met a few women on SA while I have been there. I'm messaging Mimibear62 in Elgin and wondering if anyone has any info on her. Her addy is https://www.seeking.com/member/c55315c3-3b68-4594-bbf9-ec4018ab6faf.

Thanks for any help. Also is Chicago the best city for the western burbs forum?

Thanks SD.

ChitownGuy321
09-29-18, 10:24
AFrohman said back on the 24th he was talking to her and then she blocked him out of nowhere.I guess I'm not good at searching. Thanks for your help.

Silver6933
09-29-18, 11:04
So I posted before about a questionable time with her. Somehow it got back to her and we had some nice talks about it. We have since then made up with the date and I will admit quite happy how things ended up. Guess I should of discussed things with her better before posting it all here. But a fun time was had and hope to see her again soon.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6854a5f8-9724-4f92-81ea-2bc022f41ca3Hi,

I was also planning to see her. Can she host and what was the damage? Thanks again.

Chicago41
09-29-18, 13:22
I guess I'm not good at searching. Thanks for your help.Whenever you want to find prior discussion, plug the last string of characters (after the dash) from the url into search. That will pull up any time someone posted the link and usually responses.

Chicago41
09-29-18, 13:28
Hi all. I travel to the western burbs of Chicago for business and have met a few women on SA while I have been there. I'm messaging Mimibear62 in Elgin and wondering if anyone has any info on her. Her addy is https://www.seeking.com/member/c55315c3-3b68-4594-bbf9-ec4018ab6faf.

Thanks SD.That's Crystal. Nothing wrong with her, but be aware she's a sex worker, not a random housewife. If it doesn't matter to you then she's usually a good time.

Member #6352
09-29-18, 23:30

I have a meet set up this coming week. Someone reviewed her but I can't remember who it was. Any info would be appreciated.We had started chatting and moved to text, she immediately wanted to meet and when I couldn't make it to Joliet was basically begging to help with bills, somethin about her gettin kicked out too.

1 person said good exp, others have said flakey so would love to hear how it went!

Wolves432
09-29-18, 23:52
https://www.seeking.com/member/ecea98a6-c9f3-1ec6-ca52-f74588d9be43

Talked to this one briefly and they wanted a minimum of $500 per meet. Just crazy, has a kid and is a stipper. No one is giving her that money, I tried to negotiate and got shut down immediately.

Al Melrose
09-30-18, 03:08
https://www.seeking.com/member/ecea98a6-c9f3-1ec6-ca52-f74588d9be43

Talked to this one briefly and they wanted a minimum of $500 per meet. Just crazy, has a kid and is a stipper. No one is giving her that money, I tried to negotiate and got shut down immediately.About a year ago she was all ready to meet at a hotel, and then silence. Every now and then I get a Hey, I respond and crickets.

FruitNinja
09-30-18, 07:23
Don't all you guys contact her at once.

https://www.seeking.com/member/05fca5bb-5b42-4746-9409-508a5c8342e3

FruitNinja
09-30-18, 07:25
She blocked me after a text conversation. Sob story about her life. "Can you send me money. We'll meet later. ".

Chicago41
09-30-18, 10:00
That's Crystal. Nothing wrong with her, but be aware she's a sex worker, not a random housewife. If it doesn't matter to you then she's usually a good time.Sorry, I was mistaken about this. They look very similar, but eyes are different color.

Chicago41
09-30-18, 10:03
About a year ago she was all ready to meet at a hotel, and then silence. Every now and then I get a Hey, I respond and crickets.I have a few who have done that. My guess is they send out "Hey" to everyone they've ever messaged with and whoever responds first they go with. I usually end up blocking them.

ItsHowdyDoody
09-30-18, 10:16

Thanks SD.Due to her age, I would super low ball her regardless. It is a sugar daddy site, not sugar mamma.

SugarDaddyX
09-30-18, 14:48
Young, black college student from the north side messaged me and offered to meet for a couple C-notes. Very straigtforward and craves Caucasian cock. I am on a hiatus, but maybe one of you guys want to enjoy some hot chocolate.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a9e6b01f-54c0-4f5e-a1b0-ca2466e6c419

Get that sex.

SDX.

SugarXDaddy
10-01-18, 00:06
Met with this one a couple of times now from my last post. Incredible head with CIM. Beautiful eyes. Had a lot of fun with her will definitely see again. She wanted $300 cfs with BBBJ CIM, but honestly she's worth it.

CumHere
10-01-18, 14:12
Planning on seeing her tomorrow, will let you know.You said that you were going to see her and report back what happened sir. And?

SkoobieSnacks
10-01-18, 15:23

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d595d6-2085-4a09-9e05-1b9e05227c0aHow did things turn out with her? I came across her profile and was curious.

FruitNinja
10-01-18, 20:26
Seems very eager to meet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7dc43406-0584-495c-a8bd-31dcff8bb1af

Any info would be appreciated. PM if you like.

Eternalchaoz
10-02-18, 00:55
Anyone see her? Supposed to see her sometime next week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4759a5-cc17-4c3a-a339-5a539159250a

Al Melrose
10-02-18, 05:11
Seems very eager to meet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7dc43406-0584-495c-a8bd-31dcff8bb1af

Any info would be appreciated. PM if you like.Right off the bat she quoted 400, I told her too much for me, her reply "right'.

FruitNinja
10-02-18, 09:17
Anyone see her? Supposed to see her sometime next week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4759a5-cc17-4c3a-a339-5a539159250aI'd hit that.

Pal5600
10-02-18, 10:40
https://www.seeking.com/member/37e949b2-d3f7-43ca-8806-66add491891c

Just wondering if anyone chat with her?

Member #5929
10-02-18, 17:56
Anyone have any info on any attractive Latina's from SA? Been dry for me lately. Lately everyone seems to be posting just Caucasian women.

Mess36
10-02-18, 19:03
Anyone have any info on any attractive Latina's from SA? Been dry for me lately. Lately everyone seems to be posting just Caucasian women.I might have one but not cheap I haven't tried out due to that I don't support GPS.

Al Melrose
10-02-18, 20:36
Anyone have any info on any attractive Latina's from SA? Been dry for me lately. Lately everyone seems to be posting just Caucasian women.The latinas usually seem to be of the chunky variety. I have not had any luck fining a slender one in a long time.

FruitNinja
10-03-18, 06:16
Right off the bat she quoted 400, I told her too much for me, her reply "right'.Yeah, she hit me with that figure. She says she's out in Shaumburg but lives in Chicago. I'm guessing pro.

Pal5600
10-03-18, 11:05
Yeah, she hit me with that figure. She says she's out in Shaumburg but lives in Chicago. I'm guessing pro.For real, 27 years old average looking want 400, LOL major gps. Man some of these average looking girls have crazy ideas of how much they worth.

ChitownGuy321
10-03-18, 15:54
Anyone have any info on any attractive Latina's from SA? Been dry for me lately. Lately everyone seems to be posting just Caucasian women.How about this one, https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226.

ChitownGuy321
10-03-18, 15:57
How about this one, https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226.Another one, but she's married, https://www.seeking.com/member/fe0f050e-68e5-46a0-b6e8-2bcea3caaccc.

Chicago41
10-03-18, 16:21
How about this one, https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226.For what it's worth, this one looks hot but my past contact with her revealed serious GPS.

GMoneyMan
10-03-18, 16:50
Yeah, she hit me with that figure. She says she's out in Shaumburg but lives in Chicago. I'm guessing pro.She is a pro. Looks like she works for the agency 2 kg. http://2kghub.com/.

Member #5929
10-03-18, 18:06
How about this one, https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226.Yeah this one also to me has gps. Anyone else out there have any latinas from sa to share that had a good experience with them? Any help would be appreciated!

CumHere
10-03-18, 18:29
For what it's worth, this one looks hot but my past contact with her revealed serious GPS.I talked to her earlier in the year and she wanted $400. No to the Ho!! LOL.

FruitNinja
10-03-18, 19:55
I could swear this one had a profile on SA. The grey tights look familiar.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/1321905

ChicagoGoer
10-04-18, 00:29
Just became legal. Age on profile not accurate.

Met for lunch which turned into BBJCIM. Could have taken it further but logistics didn't pan out well.

Would have reported sooner but her original profile disappeared. She can be slightly flaky with communication. Damage. 1.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7bcc3458-39a3-4bec-ae1d-36458de6aaba

Agoraphobe
10-04-18, 00:29
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ef41403-bba6-4b8d-b121-b593c0b8c729

Anyone have any intel on this one? Was able to trace her number back to some social media but want to make sure the service is good before I spend.

Da Doc
10-04-18, 01:08
Is there a way to not buy an account?

Da Doc
10-04-18, 01:09

Met for lunch which turned into BBJCIM. Could have taken it further but logistics didn't pan out well.

Would have reported sooner but her original profile disappeared. She can be slightly flaky with communication. Damage. 1.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7bcc3458-39a3-4bec-ae1d-36458de6aabaDo I need paid account to contact her or are you willing to give#?

FruitNinja
10-04-18, 05:58
She is a pro. Looks like she works for the agency 2 kg. http://2kghub.com/.Just as I figured.

SteamTrain98
10-04-18, 10:22
She is a pro. Looks like she works for the agency 2 kg. http://2kghub.com/.She might be a pro, but she's not on the 2 KG roster anymore.

SkulLord
10-04-18, 12:29
Do I need paid account to contact her or are you willing to give#?Sadly yes. But if you ask me its worthy.

Industrial
10-04-18, 13:39

https://www.seeking.com/member/7bcc3458-39a3-4bec-ae1d-36458de6aabaI messaged her. My second msg was "hey what are you looking for in an arrangement?

Her reply was "I want an allowance, I don't want to be going on dates, I just want to go straight to fucking".

Well ok then. Seems kind of forward. You sure she's legal and legit? Was she this forward with you? PM is fine.

ChicagoGoer
10-04-18, 14:26
Do I need paid account to contact her or are you willing to give#?Number I have is no longer valid.

Melo58
10-04-18, 16:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/91215744-9745-4b15-8cac-ae5c677c1888

Cool girl. Met with her had a good time. She was a dancer before I don't know if she still is.

Melo58
10-04-18, 16:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/178218ba-7a09-43ba-8749-32a863a323ae

Wants to meet first for 200. After the first meeting is when the fun starts LOL. Has anyone try her out.

NdFanMan
10-04-18, 19:12
Girl needs to get a clue. Total GPS and a bitchy attitude to boot. Much better options out there than her at her asking allowance and attitude.

How about this one, https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226.

Natefarwell
10-04-18, 19:33

Wants to meet first for 200. After the first meeting is when the fun starts LOL. Has anyone try her out.I did meet her for dinner one night downtown. She said 200 as well for me. I can usually tell what the intentions are when meeting them. She was nice but seemed to be just meeting for the money and free sushi! So, like I have in the past I ask them to come to the hotel for a drink. She said no thanks. I said OK good night and did not pay. Maybe a dick move but I have had my share of scammers. She was trying to just get a quick 200 for dinner and that was it. I could be wrong but that is what it seemed to me. Later that night I usually text saying I forgot to pay and I would give it to them the next time we meet at the hotel. It has worked once! Only once!

FruitNinja
10-04-18, 20:40

Wants to meet first for 200. After the first meeting is when the fun starts LOL. Has anyone try her out.If you feel like buying her dinner and giving her 200 feel free. But I will bet the fun will never happen.

AFrohman
10-05-18, 10:14
Is there a way to not buy an account?I paid for an account and have hooked up with 6 women over the past two months. It's totally worth it.

KingForAMonth
10-05-18, 13:08
https://www.seeking.com/member/91215744-9745-4b15-8cac-ae5c677c1888

Cool girl. Met with her had a good time. She was a dancer before I don't know if she still is.I'm curious, she quoted me 5 and everything covered, wouldn't budge from either. Was that the case for you?

KingForAMonth
10-05-18, 13:38
If you feel like buying her dinner and giving her 200 feel free. But I will bet the fun will never happen.If there is even a tiny mention of pay-for-pics in a profile then I'm done. Her photos are hot but the second I saw that I moved on right away.

Chicago41
10-05-18, 13:58
I paid for an account and have hooked up with 6 women over the past two months. It's totally worth it.Agree. And in half the cases, they contacted me, so I haven't even had to try that hard. I've met and BBFSCIP with two women, one in her 30's and the other 20 yo. If I had as much spare money as some of you guys have I'd be about 15 in now.

I think your best value is join for a month and try to get digits for a few women, then you don't need the membership again until they stop wanting to meet or you get bored.

Member #6042
10-05-18, 15:14
Just as a heads up this one told me she's heading your way. I would pass. Not that great, but thinks she is, rushed, non-GFE and pretty much a dead fish.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c2e36de0-9902-4778-88c6-c7b540faa708

Al Melrose
10-05-18, 16:39
Agree. And in half the cases, they contacted me, so I haven't even had to try that hard. I've met and BBFSCIP with two women, one in her 30's and the other 20 yo. If I had as much spare money as some of you guys have I'd be about 15 in now.

I think your best value is join for a month and try to get digits for a few women, then you don't need the membership again until they stop wanting to meet or you get bored.I only get fat chicks and fake long distance contacting me. But with a lot of time invested, am able to bang some young chicks.

ChitownGuy321
10-05-18, 17:19
Girl needs to get a clue. Total GPS and a bitchy attitude to boot. Much better options out there than her at her asking allowance and attitude.I appreciate your feedback.

Chicago41
10-05-18, 18:57
I only get fat chicks and fake long distance contacting me. But with a lot of time invested, am able to bang some young chicks.Dunno, I'm in my 40's and just an average looking guy. I get plenty of obese / ugly ones contacting me too, but have had many cute ones get in touch with me.

SkulLord
10-06-18, 01:54
https://www.seeking.com/member/7b8c8f54-e1b0-4fda-8be5-385980152142

Anyone have update on this one?

FruitNinja
10-06-18, 05:53
If there is even a tiny mention of pay-for-pics in a profile then I'm done. Her photos are hot but the second I saw that I moved on right away.Here's another one:

Want's clothes for sending nude photos. I always reply with a link to a porn site.

FruitNinja
10-06-18, 07:34
She says she's in the gym every day. Some BS about keeping herself fir for her first SD. I tried to engage in text but it seemed like it would be a lot of work and time that I don't have. Senors if you want to try her and see if you make any headway let me know.

Zeuss
10-06-18, 09:32
Anyone see Marisa?

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ca651e2-8020-991a-c455-89fbb43d8d82

She has the right wording in her profile, but that often doesn't mean anything.

BigTen
10-06-18, 10:08
This one is cute and fairly new but her profile screams GPS. Anyone contact her yet?

Thanks.

FruitNinja
10-06-18, 10:12
This one is cute and fairly new but her profile screams GPS. Anyone contact her yet?

Thanks.Tried her name as you posted in the search box. Nothing found.

CumHere
10-06-18, 14:46
Tried her name as you posted in the search box. Nothing found.Hey Ninja. When you enter her SA name into the profile search, you have to hit the shift button along with the button two spaces left of the backspace button. The short line has to be touching bottom in profile name. She's there and she's HOT!! As a friend of mine would say, I'd drop it in there. LOL.

ArielDude28
10-06-18, 16:57
Anyone tried her? She is asking 380 but asking to transfer it before visiting her place. Something certainly fishy unless someone says its all good. I said bye bye and ended the convo.

https://www.seeking.com/member/aad8c870-7e39-4a76-9d77-303518c43503

Call Me Booger
10-06-18, 17:08
Anyone tried her? She is asking 380 but asking to transfer it before visiting her place. Something certainly fishy unless someone says its all good. I said bye bye and ended the convo.

https://www.seeking.com/member/aad8c870-7e39-4a76-9d77-303518c43503I'll save you $80 and get you the same result as if you had sent transfer to her. Transfer $300 to my account.

Pau Ford
10-06-18, 19:02
To just post a direct link? SA search sux on it's best day let alone with having to get funky with input.

If you are requesting information from others on the board the least you can do is not make it complicated for them to help you out!

Hey Ninja. When you enter her SA name into the profile search, you have to hit the shift button along with the button two spaces left of the backspace button. The short line has to be touching bottom in profile name. She's there and she's HOT!! As a friend of mine would say, I'd drop it in there. LOL.

Pal5600
10-06-18, 19:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/3be4b466-1197-442b-baa0-5b0473d21f6a

Had anyone hook up with her, talk with her when my account was active but nothing happen, if yes, how much she want for sex.

CumHere
10-06-18, 20:38
To just post a direct link? SA search sux on it's best day let alone with having to get funky with input.

If you are requesting information from others on the board the least you can do is not make it complicated for them to help you out!If you'd look at the original post, it wasn't mine. I wasn't asking for anything. I was just trying to help the Ninja to find her link. Sorry for borrowing your soapbox.

FruitNinja
10-06-18, 21:05
Hey Ninja. When you enter her SA name into the profile search, you have to hit the shift button along with the button two spaces left of the backspace button. The short line has to be touching bottom in profile name. She's there and she's HOT!! As a friend of mine would say, I'd drop it in there. LOL.Echoing what Mr Ford said.

BigTen
10-06-18, 21:24
Tried her name as you posted in the search box. Nothing found.Thought I posted the link.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f9d2358d-76f6-41fe-ac01-33103e6396b7

Roctiggers
10-07-18, 00:44
Anyone seen her?

She is asking to come over for 3 some.

TroyMarr
10-07-18, 08:53
Thought I posted the link.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f9d2358d-76f6-41fe-ac01-33103e6396b7She's very much engaged unless something tragic happened in the last week. Still not impossible she's on the up and up but unlikely. Instagram bellabystyle.

ArielDude28
10-07-18, 12:22
Anyone seen her?

She is asking to come over for 3 some.Well, she will ask to transfer before meeting. Thats what happened to me. I said no transfer before the deal and we ended the conversation.

Roctiggers
10-07-18, 13:13
Well, she will ask to transfer before meeting. Thats what happened to me. I said no transfer before the deal and we ended the conversation.You are right. And she also blocked me.

Roctiggers
10-07-18, 13:15
Anyone have experience with her:

https://www.seeking.com/member/9d13392a-a7ea-48da-97a0-c20ab3ff5eca

HardOn78
10-07-18, 14:53
Any experiance with the below?

https://www.seeking.com/member/945016f4-7c4e-4b3b-b81a-497c33affad4

Have been chatting and might meet next week. Was curious to.

Know if shell was discussed here before.

Pau Ford
10-07-18, 15:53
Image search brings up her social media which shows her living in NYC with very recent posts tagged as such. Not impossible for her to be visiting Chi or whatever but another red flag just in case the request to transfer $ in advance weren't enough of a show stopper and you needed more justification to avoid this one 😂.

Anyone seen her?

She is asking to come over for 3 some.

RockaBilly1032
10-07-18, 17:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/1fdff21c-eeb2-49b5-a6cd-7d11af3a6fbb

Had a dude drop her off and wait for her. A hot mess. Showed up drunk and high. I sent her packing and had to block her number after she tried to apologize and set another date. Avoid!

Mrlows
10-07-18, 17:44

Know if shell was discussed here before.She's a pro. She's been with ChicagoCoverGirls for years. Great ass and tits but that's about it. I saw her through the agency and she was not worth repeating. I'm curious. What did she quote you for the arrangement? PM me if you want more details on the session.

Limeyincal
10-07-18, 17:47
All I did was favorite this one and I get the following message from her:

"If someone states that they are successful then me asking for a contribution on our first meeting should not be out of line and shows me that I'm not just there for you to test drive me. What that does for me, it gives me a little insight of your character. So my first date will be a meeting of how well we are going to interact with one another and I will require a contribution. I hope you find me interesting enough on moving forward. ".

GPS all the way.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f8500fab-714c-4885-8978-1a10a44ef57d

Xg1423
10-07-18, 18:46
Anyone have experience with her:

https://www.seeking.com/member/9d13392a-a7ea-48da-97a0-c20ab3ff5ecaI was with her for a bit. I posted about her, awhile back but she is open to anything, including BBFS. Can be a pain in the ass after a few times.

Sorry I don't have her number, anymore.

Great tits, loves to suck and can ride.

Have fun!

NdFanMan
10-07-18, 20:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/4cb38703-9d47-41e2-b2f9-e3ac1d58bd79

This one stays in NW Indiana. She is wanting 500 per. Will claim she had only one guy before that saw for a while for 500 and won't accept anything less than that.

BigTen
10-07-18, 21:42
She's very much engaged unless something tragic happened in the last week. Still not impossible she's on the up and up but unlikely. Instagram bellabystyle.Thanks. I wonder if a scammer grabbed her pics.

HardOn78
10-07-18, 21:55
She's a pro. She's been with ChicagoCoverGirls for years. Great ass and tits but that's about it. I saw her through the agency and she was not worth repeating. I'm curious. What did she quote you for the arrangement? PM me if you want more details on the session.Appreciate the info Mrlows. Sent you a PM.

HardOn78
10-07-18, 22:21
Any info on below:

https://www.seeking.com/member/22a036d6-34f5-49ab-be0d-05c715df91dc

Appreciate the inputs.

SkulLord
10-08-18, 00:18
Any info on below:

Appreciate the inputs.It was talk about this one alot before. I never pulled the plug since I never found her attractive but someone was saying she is doing BBFS and she might be a pro.

Limeyincal
10-08-18, 05:44
I was with her for a bit. I posted about her, awhile back but she is open to anything, including BBFS. Can be a pain in the ass after a few times.

Sorry I don't have her number, anymore.

Great tits, loves to suck and can ride.

Have fun!So what was the damage for this one?

FruitNinja
10-08-18, 06:40
Karinnexoxo.

Got a message with her digits then she ghosted her profile. Anyone have any info?

FruitNinja
10-08-18, 08:02
It was talk about this one alot before. I never pulled the plug since I never found her attractive but someone was saying she is doing BBFS and she might be a pro.She's been on SA forever. Very easy to set up but I did not partake as I thought she was too easy. Others have said she's a pro.

ItsHowdyDoody
10-08-18, 11:48
Any info on below:

Appreciate the inputs.She is def a pro, or if she hasn't declared for the professional draft yet, she should. A little digging shows her with pics for a few other SA profiles, who I think are her roomates. I have avoided since anyone on here could easily partake.

FruitNinja
10-08-18, 12:39
I was talking to this one back when I first joined. Never met her for one reason or another. She hit me up out of the blue. Anyone see her? Appreciate any intel.

Mrlows
10-08-18, 21:50
I was talking to this one back when I first joined. Never met her for one reason or another. She hit me up out of the blue. Anyone see her? Appreciate any intel.Do you have a link available?

FruitNinja
10-09-18, 07:51
Do you have a link available?https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/7846b94d-688b-4be0-9bd8-cee7fb8d8717

FruitNinja
10-09-18, 07:52
Do you have a link available?Sorry, it's early.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c451e7c1-19f5-4562-b628-0a18eb5ae465

HardOn78
10-09-18, 10:09
Was chatting with her last evening and set to meet today. Will see if she turns up or ghosts and goes radio silent. Will report.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226

Dbomb
10-09-18, 11:15

Know if shell was discussed here before.Never experienced her, but I think I saw her posted in a BBFS section here. Her name was in the posts, so try searching for it.

Chicago41
10-09-18, 20:14
Was chatting with her last evening and set to meet today. Will see if she turns up or ghosts and goes radio silent. Will report.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d09afc0e-3fff-4301-8e71-97b9776ba226Did you meet?

Member #5929
10-09-18, 23:15
Anyone partake with this Latina?

https://www.seeking.com/member/099c2c80-a5a7-42bc-9609-120c8cec9f50

HardOn78
10-10-18, 00:26
Did you meet?Yes. I met her today. She looked exactly like her pics except.

That she is short and a tad flabby. It was all covered as I am not particular about BBFS.

Did not show any attitude as was reported by few others. Overall was good session and I might repeat.

I might repeat.

GMoneyMan
10-10-18, 10:01
Never experienced her, but I think I saw her posted in a BBFS section here. Her name was in the posts, so try searching for it.She's back with Chicago Cover Girls.

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_audree.html

Chicago41
10-10-18, 14:05
Yes. I met her today. She looked exactly like her pics except.

That she is short and a tad flabby. It was all covered as I am not particular about BBFS.

Did not show any attitude as was reported by few others. Overall was good session and I might repeat.

I might repeat.What was the fee? She's been asking everyone for 5.

HardOn78
10-10-18, 15:00
What was the fee? She's been asking everyone for 5.It was 3 Benjamins.

Roctiggers
10-10-18, 21:55
Any info about her:

https://www.seeking.com/member/2e00db8c-d08b-4541-b3de-988079cee2e3

Xg1423
10-10-18, 23:15
Any info about her:

https://www.seeking.com/member/2e00db8c-d08b-4541-b3de-988079cee2e3I talked with her before. She was open to BBFS for $300.

When the day came to meet, she ghosted.

Never heard from her again.

ArielDude28
10-12-18, 09:41
Any insights o red flags for below?

https://www.seeking.com/member/1f117cdf-10d5-4a3b-9962-48bd631981d9

Its a looong drive if we plan to meet and I do not want to take the pain if not worth.

Pal5600
10-12-18, 13:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/4708314e-c7ad-4d18-bf20-7239e53c4b61

I am a sucker for girl that look like this one, my feeling 50% fake but had anyone chat with her? Sometime is sucks when I go after these type of girls but benefits are greater, to me anyway.

Pau Ford
10-12-18, 14:39
Simple reverse image search https://goo.gl/dfjsaf will show you that the pics are of IG model Zoe Baron - https://www.instagram.com/thezoebaron/?hl=en.

It's not impossible that the lovely Ms. Baron moved from LA to spend the winter with us in Chicago, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I am a sucker for girl that look like this one, my feeling 50% fake but had anyone chat with her? Sometime is sucks when I go after these type of girls but benefits are greater, to me anyway.

ShyOneWantsU
10-12-18, 16:38
Simple reverse image search https://goo.gl/dfjsaf will show you that the pics are of IG model Zoe Baron - https://www.instagram.com/thezoebaron/?hl=en.

It's not impossible that the lovely Ms. Baron moved from LA to spend the winter with us in Chicago, but I wouldn't hold my breath.She just messaged me back. Appreciated the interest, not sure if I'll Like how she does things. She would prefer I send something in advance so she knows it's not a waste of time. Doesn't mind texting a few more selfies first. Just looking for one guy and since she started her new methodology the quality of guys she meets have gone up.

Run.

KingForAMonth
10-12-18, 16:59

I am a sucker for girl that look like this one, my feeling 50% fake but had anyone chat with her? Sometime is sucks when I go after these type of girls but benefits are greater, to me anyway.Its well passed time to move on from her, this is from her reply to me within 30 seconds of my message to her last week:

"Hey, I appreciate the interest but idk if you'll like how I do things. I ask guys to send something in advance, so I'll know it won't be a another waste of time. Not saying that's you and don't mind texting a few more selfies first. But I been on here before and it's just too many guys who are messing around. Which I can't determined just by a great profile or pics. I'm only looking for one guy but the quality Of guys I meet since I started doing things this way, is like night and day difference".

I rarely even click on girls with photos showing that they are hot enough to make 100 x the money in legit modeling that they can on SA. But I was bored that day.

Pal5600
10-12-18, 20:34

It's not impossible that the lovely Ms. Baron moved from LA to spend the winter with us in Chicago, but I wouldn't hold my breath.Thanks man, something are too good to be true and the hunt will continue.

RockaBilly1032
10-13-18, 01:11
https://www.seeking.com/member/f0531ad6-8151-4021-b53e-0957740dde62

Conversation with this one went well. Traded numbers and she ghosted me on the day we were supposed to meet. Hasn't returned my texts since. I feel like she's a little scared and might warm up to the right person. Good luck with this one. Stay safe, Gents.

FruitNinja
10-13-18, 18:40
Try something like this. I'm going to see what she's all about.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7a147a7d-7f83-46b5-a7ae-5ce417325e67

BigTen
10-13-18, 18:47
Its well passed time to move on from her, this is from her reply to me within 30 seconds of my message to her last week:

"Hey, I appreciate the interest but idk if you'll like how I do things. I ask guys to send something in advance, so I'll know it won't be a another waste of time. Not saying that's you and don't mind texting a few more selfies first. But I been on here before and it's just too many guys who are messing around. Which I can't determined just by a great profile or pics. I'm only looking for one guy but the quality Of guys I meet since I started doing things this way, is like night and day difference".

I rarely even click on girls with photos showing that they are hot enough to make 100 x the money in legit modeling that they can on SA. But I was bored that day.I've had that exact same reply from 2 or 3 women that have profiles in Milwaukee. All hot 22-25 year old blondes. 've traded some messages with them, told them I would have the "gift" for them when we met if they were the person in the pics. Radio silence after that.

RobotPorn
10-13-18, 22:43
Looked at the last 12 pages but couldn't find info.

So if we don't pay these girls don't see our messages?

Chicago41
10-14-18, 00:34

So if we don't pay these girls don't see our messages?You can't send or view messages unless you buy a membership.

JustPlay02
10-14-18, 01:07

So if we don't pay these girls don't see our messages?You can send messages but they cannot read and if they send you cannot read without paying. They pretend to let you send messages if you have a basic profile with a photo.

ItsHowdyDoody
10-14-18, 10:39
Ya, I have found a year ago or so, Wisconsin as a better area for some good, hot, 18-25 year olds. Less competition than Chicago area, etc. Now, it seems a lot of scammers are in that area. Part of the reason also I think scammers have become a bit more numerous, is the age of consent law is 18 Wisconsin, vs 17 Illinois, so that attempted age scam seems to pop up a few more times there. Just something to keep in mind if something doesn't seem quite right on their end, or if they "just moved to the area", have a newer profile, or pics seem TGTBT.

Glennie
10-14-18, 11:41
You're allowed to change your age a few times before they disallow it and you have to put in a support request. That would allow girls to make it appear as if they're 18 even when they're 24.

1. Member Since Jul 11,2015 yet the age is listed as 18.

2. Drinking status listed as Heavy Drinker yet she is not even able to buy liquor.

3. Pictures look underage.

SDX.

F Scott
10-14-18, 17:01
Try something like this. I'm going to see what she's all about.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7a147a7d-7f83-46b5-a7ae-5ce417325e67Take your vitamins and be sure to do your stretching exercises. From the looks of her pics, I'm guessing she could tear you up into little pieces if you're not adequately prepared! As they used to say in ancient Rome, "come back with your shield or on it", and let us know either way!

Cheers,

Scott.

OneBanananaTwo
10-15-18, 10:50
The girl in question is:

https://www.seeking.com/member/5508d2ca-9b4b-4469-9f5f-eb215a1f71a0

Wanted 475 for PPM, talked down to 350. When meeting time comes, she arrives 40 minutes late and she's not slim, nor fit, nor 26 years old. Her pictures are super old. First time doing SA, not the best experience.

Lesson learned: meet for coffee beforehand.

BigTen
10-15-18, 12:06
Lesson learned: meet for coffee beforehand.I always insist on a public meeting for coffee, lunch, drinks. I really want to make sure that she is the person in the profile.

Joey Jojo
10-15-18, 20:09
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a75e6b3-85a6-4cee-aff9-903547e41d29

Messeged me asking if I wanted to meet next day and asked about my budget. I said 200 and she blocked me. Guess she doesn't believe in negotiating. Not that I was willing to give any more.

FruitNinja
10-15-18, 21:53
Take your vitamins and be sure to do your stretching exercises. From the looks of her pics, I'm guessing she could tear you up into little pieces if you're not adequately prepared! As they used to say in ancient Rome, "come back with your shield or on it", and let us know either way!

Cheers,

Scott.I don't know weather to be happy or sad. Damn!

Echamp
10-16-18, 17:22
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a75e6b3-85a6-4cee-aff9-903547e41d29

Messeged me asking if I wanted to meet next day and asked about my budget. I said 200 and she blocked me. Guess she doesn't believe in negotiating. Not that I was willing to give any more.When I inquired she indicated that 500 was her expectation for the first couple of meetings.

FruitNinja
10-16-18, 20:36
The girl in question is:

https://www.seeking.com/member/5508d2ca-9b4b-4469-9f5f-eb215a1f71a0

Wanted 475 for PPM, talked down to 350. When meeting time comes, she arrives 40 minutes late and she's not slim, nor fit, nor 26 years old. Her pictures are super old. First time doing SA, not the best experience.

Lesson learned: meet for coffee beforehand.Most people know that if you want to hide a belly you wear black. A corset also helps. In this case she has both. I wouldn't have expected anything different than you experienced.

Pal5600
10-16-18, 21:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/63d64e83-e7d1-4f44-b34c-6d713a754922

Man, is this for real? Had anyone chat with her, I am guessing 80% is fake / scammer.

Tela1980
10-16-18, 21:48

Man, is this for real? Had anyone chat with her, I am guessing 80% is fake / scammer.Phony as a three dollar bill!

Chicago41
10-16-18, 22:10

Man, is this for real? Had anyone chat with her, I am guessing 80% is fake / scammer.Hmm. Hard to say. Pics are amazing, but she's been on there since January, the scammers usually come and go more quickly than that. No guarantees, but my guess would be she's real and probably serious GPS. Let us know if you check it out?

ArielDude28
10-16-18, 22:30
Met the below person for coffee and she was pleasant but not sure if there is anything more or she may be very selective. Anyone that could get through her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/616b2bf8-c30c-40e1-92a9-0870ef0e2767

I think she came as amanda and now created a different profile as ashley. Very aggressive in getting to a room. I met couple of times and had a good time. I believe she is already going with more than one dad on this board. Get in touch and you can have a good time as well. 300 + room.

https://www.seeking.com/member/41d93ed6-2b0c-4bfc-8eb3-475e9b874fd4

Pau Ford
10-17-18, 01:06

Man, is this for real? Had anyone chat with her, I am guessing 80% is fake / scammer.Pics aren't likely hers that's for sure. Lesson in image searching if it is of help to anyone.

1) Reverse image search https://is.gd/sYp8gf.

2) Brings up IG model at kikipasso who lives in Miami.

3) Her IG is public, scroll to locate specific pic https://is.gd/AveYgJ.

4) Ok, not her IG but she's in this pic and she's tagged in the photo.

5) Tag in photo takes you to her IG which is private but shows her name and idea of location.

6) Search on FB for her name and location shows her as a student in Miami.

So, fake / stolen pics is almost always a bad sign!

FruitNinja
10-17-18, 07:24
Met the below person for coffee and she was pleasant but not sure if there is anything more or she may be very selective. Anyone that could get through her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/616b2bf8-c30c-40e1-92a9-0870ef0e2767

I think she came as amanda and now created a different profile as ashley. Very aggressive in getting to a room. I met couple of times and had a good time. I believe she is already going with more than one dad on this board. Get in touch and you can have a good time as well. 300 + room.

https://www.seeking.com/member/41d93ed6-2b0c-4bfc-8eb3-475e9b874fd4"Looking for a fun, casual, discreet relationship to benefit both of us! I am shy so I am looking to start slowly and build a relationship. " This is your first one. She's pretty upfront about her personality. The second one pulled her profile.

TheProcessChi
10-17-18, 10:54
Been on SA for a few months. Wanted to share some interesting experiences. All the profiles except one are inactive.

1. College girls downstate: Traveled downstate for work. Chatted with alleged college girl who said she wanted to hang out and bring her friend. I was extremely skeptical but bored. I pick them up in front of a dorm and they are exactly as pictured. We go to my room and get drunk and eventually naked. I get a two handed hand job. Nothing more. While there was no discussion of money, I make a donation to their favorite charity for $200. Going back down next week and hope nakedness continues.

2. Asian Flake. Met this girl https://www.seeking.com/member/157b061e-c809-44cb-b310-474fe080a547 at a bar for lunch. She was super cute and reasonably fun. But wouldn't go home with me. Set up a date for the next week and she flaked. Then, she contacted me again with a new profile. Asked her why she flaked and said she "was busy."

3. Cute black college girl. Traded a zillion messages. Sorta blew me off for our first meeting. But she continued texting. So we eventually got together. Under 21 so just hung out at my boat. Fun but wouldn't even kiss me. Then, the next week, I take her to dinner and we end up naked at my boat and she gives me a blowjob. I get her an uber home and slip a photo of BenFfranklin in her purse. We never speak of money again.

4. Tattooed hipster. Texted with a girl for a while. Heavily tattooed but slim, pretty with a great rack. Ended up meeting her in my car, pulled into and alley, and got a great blowjob. 20 minutes later, she's gone. Never asked for money. Keeps asking to get together.

I'm reasonably fit and good looking in my fifties so I don't think these are girls I could have just picked up at a bar. Am I just insanely lucky? Am I getting set up for a scam? I've been super anal about not having any paper trail, not letting any of them see my real name, phone or address.

Pal5600
10-17-18, 12:35
Pics aren't likely hers that's for sure. Lesson in image searching if it is of help to anyone.

1) Reverse image search https://is.gd/sYp8gf.

2) Brings up IG model at kikipasso who lives in Miami.

3) Her IG is public, scroll to locate specific pic https://is.gd/AveYgJ.

4) Ok, not her IG but she's in this pic and she's tagged in the photo.

5) Tag in photo takes you to her IG which is private but shows her name and idea of location.

6) Search on FB for her name and location shows her as a student in Miami.

So, fake / stolen pics is almost always a bad sign!I figure it was fake, it seems like 9 out of 10 pussy that I desired are either fake or scammers, so I am at 10% or less hahaha.

Pal5600
10-17-18, 16:21
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae8a13a7-78d8-4cd0-8f53-b5eb160b23e2

or Samantha10001 https://www.seeking.com/member/5c6850dc-03a2-43cd-a0b8-b8f1dbf3280c

Had anyone chat with these two, likely is another fake / scammers.

TheProcessChi
10-17-18, 18:16

or Samantha10001 https://www.seeking.com/member/5c6850dc-03a2-43cd-a0b8-b8f1dbf3280c

Had anyone chat with these two, likely is another fake / scammers.Just a wild ass guess, but is that Autumn from models club elite (escort agency).

ChiCity01
10-17-18, 19:27
Just a wild ass guess, but is that Autumn from models club elite (escort agency).It's not her. Although Autumn MCE is on there, as well as other girls from MCE current and past.

FruitNinja
10-17-18, 20:17
Been on SA for a few months. Wanted to share some interesting experiences. All the profiles except one are inactive.

1. College girls downstate: Traveled downstate for work. Chatted with alleged college girl who said she wanted to hang out and bring her friend. I was extremely skeptical but bored. I pick them up in front of a dorm and they are exactly as pictured. We go to my room and get drunk and eventually naked. I get a two handed hand job. Nothing more. While there was no discussion of money, I make a donation to their favorite charity for $200. Going back down next week and hope nakedness continues.

2. Asian Flake. Met this girl https://www.seeking.com/member/157b061e-c809-44cb-b310-474fe080a547 at a bar for lunch. She was super cute and reasonably fun. But wouldn't go home with me. Set up a date for the next week and she flaked. Then, she contacted me again with a new profile. Asked her why she flaked and said she "was busy."

3. Cute black college girl. Traded a zillion messages. Sorta blew me off for our first meeting. But she continued texting. So we eventually got together. Under 21 so just hung out at my boat. Fun but wouldn't even kiss me. Then, the next week, I take her to dinner and we end up naked at my boat and she gives me a blowjob. I get her an uber home and slip a photo of BenFfranklin in her purse. We never speak of money again.

4. Tattooed hipster. Texted with a girl for a while. Heavily tattooed but slim, pretty with a great rack. Ended up meeting her in my car, pulled into and alley, and got a great blowjob. 20 minutes later, she's gone. Never asked for money. Keeps asking to get together.

I'm reasonably fit and good looking in my fifties so I don't think these are girls I could have just picked up at a bar. Am I just insanely lucky? Am I getting set up for a scam? I've been super anal about not having any paper trail, not letting any of them see my real name, phone or address.Sounds like you're having a good time. Don't over think it. You're not doing anything wrong. Enjoy, and be safe.

Pal5600
10-17-18, 21:30
Just a wild ass guess, but is that Autumn from models club elite (escort agency).I had see about half of mce girls but not autumn, and anyone confirm this is autumn?

Selforen11
10-17-18, 21:40
I had see about half of mce girls but not autumn, and anyone confirm this is autumn?That is not Autumn from MCE.

ArielDude28
10-17-18, 23:01
"Looking for a fun, casual, discreet relationship to benefit both of us! I am shy so I am looking to start slowly and build a relationship. " This is your first one. She's pretty upfront about her personality. The second one pulled her profile.Is that a good sign if they are upfront? I did not talk anything about arrangement as such and physical / sexual things. I was not sure if that would blow it off.

Eternalchaoz
10-17-18, 23:27

Had anyone chat with these two, likely is another fake / scammers.Has anyone seen Autum before? She was on the site awhile ago and tried messaging her.

I tried setting something up for this week but says she has strep throat. I do not believe she has any interest in meeting someone.

Eternalchaoz
10-17-18, 23:48
I had see about half of mce girls but not autumn, and anyone confirm this is autumn?Does any girl at MCE look that hot?

KingForAMonth
10-18-18, 11:19

I'm reasonably fit and good looking in my fifties so I don't think these are girls I could have just picked up at a bar. Am I just insanely lucky? Am I getting set up for a scam? I've been super anal about not having any paper trail, not letting any of them see my real name, phone or address.I was actually surprised to read your summary then see that you are considering yourself "lucky" haha. I thought it was going to be a "why can't I find more success on the site? Question as it seems more like you are only getting to 2nd base with these girls. I find a new college girl open to essentially whatever I want at least once a week, in all honesty you are really over-thinking it if you think the above stories suggest are you over-achieving. If you're having fun keep at it, there is no "other shoe is about to drop" scenario you need to be on the look-out for!

ChiCity01
10-18-18, 19:36
Does any girl at MCE look that hot?In my opinion NO!

The pimp at MCE can only get average to above average girls. To get really hot girls, the pimp has to look like a GQ model and be very manipulative. And he ain't no GQ model. On top of that, very hot girls mostly are GPS, asking 500-1000 a date. Those girls won't go for 50% cut and the pimp gets the other 50%. Right now, I currently see two girls from MCE that are active on SA.

Chicago41
10-18-18, 22:57
Something I've noticed is a lot of the girls seem to appear and then disappear within a couple weeks, even the ones I've met.

So far, I've met five girls on SA, all five have since deleted their profiles.

First time was a 30 yo in Aurora who has two kids. Really nice body for having two kids, more mom next door than model. Nice c-cup tits. Was 2 + hotel. BBFSCIP. Hotels make me nervous though, so I don't do them anymore.

Second one was a 21 yo college girl, too skinny for my taste but who am I to complain. I hosted. Kind of rushed, mediocre. I got the impression she might have a pharma problem. Used a condom for this even for BJ, which made it useless to me. Damage: 2.

Third was an 18 yo girl, almost my height (6 ft), slightly chubby but not fat. Was starting college this fall (this was back in late July). She was up for anything, and I mean anything. I hosted, good BBBJ, did a few positions, doggy she pointed her ass up and asked me to fuck her, I complied, she backed it up into me and when she felt me getting close started begging me to fill her up so I buried myself and dumped an enormous load in her. Damage was 3 and completely worth it to me. I met her once more after this, then she disappeared in Sept.

Fourth was a 47 yo married MILF. Hubby knew and jerked off in the corner while I fucked wifey in every position imaginable and dumped two loads deep in her. Awesome time, but hubby wanted to do guy on guy stuff next time so I didn't repeat. Damage: 2. 5.

Fifth was 19 yo nerdy kinda alternative looking girl who is a lesbian and has a girlfriend. (if you want to bang dudes I think you're not really a lesbian, but I digress). Very submissive. Loved me going down on her and she had three real orgasms, last one she said she couldn't take anymore so I entered her missionary and after a few minutes dumped another one deep inside. Couple days after her account was gone and no response to texts, this one I really wished had stayed around for a few more. Maybe she was just experimenting, I don't know. We never even discussed money.

Currently working on a couple others, anyone seen them?

https://www.seeking.com/member/8820dca1-1175-40c3-a225-6fb6ae9094d3

https://www.seeking.com/member/d2bf63df-bed8-4b7f-a7a9-c6428c82a7a4

Pal5600
10-18-18, 23:51
Does any girl at MCE look that hot?Dude, is all depend on what you think is hot, however girls body don't lie (either slim / thin, ave (whatever that mean), fat or curvy and super fat / few extra lbs), just look at the girl's pic and decided for yourself, and face are too objective (one man ugly ducking is another man beauty queen, so who knows) also what color do you like, white, brown, black ect?? And I believe mce can text some of the girl's face pic on request.

Pal5600
10-19-18, 00:09
Something I've noticed is a lot of the girls seem to appear and then disappear within a couple weeks, even the ones I've met.

So far, I've met five girls on SA, all five have since deleted their profiles.

First time was a 30 yo in Aurora who has two kids. Really nice body for having two kids, more mom next door than model. Nice c-cup tits. Was 2 + hotel. BBFSCIP. Hotels make me nervous though, so I don't do them anymore.

Second one was a 21 yo college girl, too skinny for my taste but who am I to complain. I hosted. Kind of rushed, mediocre. I got the impression she might have a pharma problem. Used a condom for this even for BJ, which made it useless to me. Damage: 2.

Third was an 18 yo girl, almost my height (6 ft), slightly chubby but not fat. Was starting college this fall (this was back in late July). She was up for anything, and I mean anything. I hosted, good BBBJ, did a few positions, doggy she pointed her ass up and asked me to fuck her, I complied, she backed it up into me and when she felt me getting close started begging me to fill her up so I buried myself and dumped an enormous load in her. Damage was 3 and completely worth it to me. I met her once more after this, then she disappeared in Sept.

Fourth was a 47 yo married MILF. Hubby knew and jerked off in the corner while I fucked wifey in every position imaginable and dumped two loads deep in her. Awesome time, but hubby wanted to do guy on guy stuff next time so I didn't repeat. Damage: 2. 5.

Fifth was 19 yo nerdy kinda alternative looking girl who is a lesbian and has a girlfriend. (if you want to bang dudes I think you're not really a lesbian, but I digress). Very submissive. Loved me going down on her and she had three real orgasms, last one she said she couldn't take anymore so I entered her missionary and after a few minutes dumped another one deep inside. Couple days after her account was gone and no response to texts, this one I really wished had stayed around for a few more. Maybe she was just experimenting, I don't know. We never even discussed money.

Currently working on a couple others, anyone seen them?

https://www.seeking.com/member/8820dca1-1175-40c3-a225-6fb6ae9094d3

https://www.seeking.com/member/d2bf63df-bed8-4b7f-a7a9-c6428c82a7a4Sometime come and go is a good thing, I am stuck with 4 SA girls right now and don't know how to get rid of them, and their pussy is draining lotss $$$ out of my back account, and their SA account is deleted because either boyfriends, other sugar daddies, school, work ect. Who knows why really? All of them are BBFS cip and I am very sure they all have boyfriend, they just don't tell me about it but I know (one time I was fucking one, when her boyfriend text her "hey babe, what are you doing" her phone was on the bed so I was able to see the text. Is all good with me, and I don't expect these girls to be single in their private life, just because they are young 18-22 hot college coed and rarely they are ever single (they always jump from one guy to the next, gee would it be nice to be young again haha).

OF Charlie
10-19-18, 00:51
Sometime come and go is a good thing, I am stuck with 4 SA girls right now and don't know how to get rid of them, and their pussy is draining lotss $$$ out of my back account, and their SA account is deleted because either boyfriends, other sugar daddies, school, work ect. Who knows why really? All of them are BBFS cip and I am very sure they all have boyfriend, they just don't tell me about it but I know (one time I was fucking one, when her boyfriend text her "hey babe, what are you doing" her phone was on the bed so I was able to see the text. Is all good with me, and I don't expect these girls to be single in their private life, just because they are young 18-22 hot college coed and rarely they are ever single (they always jump from one guy to the next, gee would it be nice to be young again haha).When you get bored with a girl, there are many ways to get rid of them. I have used the following strategies.

1) if a girl is a cfs girl, I would tell her that I need BBFS the next time or I can't see her anymore. I had one that agreed to BBFS and one said goodbye.

2) tell her daddy wants a 3 some. Tell her to go pick up a girl. If she is not into girls, then goodbye. If she actually goes and gets another girl, then you don't lose much.

3) if you are into anal like me, tell her you want to fuck her ass or you won't see her anymore.

4) share her number with your close friends. Most girls are talking to so many guys that they never ask how you got their number. Once she starts seeing your friends, then she will want to see you less.

5) ask her if she is willing to take less money. It's a win win situation. She will either say yes to less money or she says no and then you tell her goodbye.

ChitownGuy321
10-19-18, 09:42
Sometime come and go is a good thing, I am stuck with 4 SA girls right now and don't know how to get rid of them, and their pussy is draining lotss $$$ out of my back account, and their SA account is deleted because either boyfriends, other sugar daddies, school, work ect. Who knows why really? All of them are BBFS cip and I am very sure they all have boyfriend, they just don't tell me about it but I know (one time I was fucking one, when her boyfriend text her "hey babe, what are you doing" her phone was on the bed so I was able to see the text. Is all good with me, and I don't expect these girls to be single in their private life, just because they are young 18-22 hot college coed and rarely they are ever single (they always jump from one guy to the next, gee would it be nice to be young again haha).Looks like the second one has an engagement ring on her finger in the second photo.

Chicago41
10-19-18, 10:43
Looks like the second one has an engagement ring on her finger in the second photo.Nice, I hadn't noticed that. Guess I might be taking his 4'10" fiancee for a ride LOL.

Chicago41
10-19-18, 10:45
Not too hard. People come and go all the time. Just ghost them, block on SA and on phone. Or tell them you got back together with an old girlfriend and she doesn't want you on SA, then block them.

Randolph
10-19-18, 13:08
Not too hard. People come and go all the time. Just ghost them, block on SA and on phone. Or tell them you got back together with an old girlfriend and she doesn't want you on SA, then block them.Tell them the doctor changed your blood pressure medicine and you cannot get a boner anymore.

Chicago41
10-19-18, 13:11
Tell them the doctor changed your blood pressure medicine and you cannot get a boner anymore.Tell them you lost your job and you're broke.

KingForAMonth
10-19-18, 13:39
Nice, I hadn't noticed that. Guess I might be taking his 4'10" fiancee for a ride LOL.I would suggest a stay away on this one. Her body is not worth the effort and she is awfully rude in person. Her private photos should have scared me away (whenever a girl has no problem showing her face in shoulder up photos, yet hides her face in the body photos its a horrible sign), but I went with it anyway. She ghosted the first two attempts to meet so I had her over at my place to avoid hotel bills. Along with the attitude she also brought in a new set of rules that were contradictory to what we discussed prior. I just wanted it over with and she was in and out in 20 minutes. She didn't have a pimp or a gun or anything but it was by far my worst experience on the site.

CumHere
10-19-18, 15:23
Tell them you lost your job and you're broke.Tell them you're low on funds and you'll need to start running a tab with them. You're square up in a couple of months.

Chicago41
10-19-18, 18:59
I would suggest a stay away on this one. Her body is not worth the effort and she is awfully rude in person. Her private photos should have scared me away (whenever a girl has no problem showing her face in shoulder up photos, yet hides her face in the body photos its a horrible sign), but I went with it anyway. She ghosted the first two attempts to meet so I had her over at my place to avoid hotel bills. Along with the attitude she also brought in a new set of rules that were contradictory to what we discussed prior. I just wanted it over with and she was in and out in 20 minutes. She didn't have a pimp or a gun or anything but it was by far my worst experience on the site.Thanks for that, I'll avoid her!

Pau Ford
10-19-18, 23:30
Sometime come and go is a good thing, I am stuck with 4 SA girls right now and don't know how to get rid of them, and their pussy is draining lotss $$$ out of my back account.If it's someone you don't really care what the person thinks there's plenty of shit you can tell them. I'll usually just ghost. I hate doing it but these girls have no problem ghosting at all so fuck it, I'll do it too.

Sometimes it is harder if you've had longer relationships with them or you've gotten to know each other very well and become friends. These girls know that a few hundred bucks is meaningless to us so the money excuse doesn't work. Can't get it up anymore? These girls will say oh baby I'll make sure you can with me! They can have an answer for everything.

The only line that has worked consistently and not ruffled her feathers was that I want to make some life changes. Focus on myself, doing some self improvement, take better care of myself and my personal life. Shit like that girls can often identify with and understand. It has always worked where they understood, wished me luck and had no hard feelings about how things ended.

ChiNorthside
10-20-18, 05:45
Anyone sample or get some pricing ever? Thanks!

https://www.seeking.com/member/aec78cf9-380f-0de3-e079-85f995991016

Joey Jojo
10-20-18, 17:54
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e818568-024b-4e7e-a805-43c6245a51b3

Want 1 k per meet. LMAO.

ChitownGuy321
10-20-18, 21:09
Anyone sample or get some pricing ever? Thanks!

https://www.seeking.com/member/aec78cf9-380f-0de3-e079-85f995991016Contacted her but received no response.

Jjt0015
10-21-18, 15:48
Hello!

Was just wondering how complete you guys have your profiles in SA; (1) do you include public photos or only private? (2) which verifications do you do, if any (social media, photo verif, background check, etc.). Have you seen better results with more info provided? Would appreciate any thoughts here or in PM.

ChitownGuy321
10-21-18, 20:37
https://www.seeking.com/member/0aa21813-173b-4c0d-9adb-d59dc9bc15f2

Chicago41
10-21-18, 21:56
https://www.seeking.com/member/0aa21813-173b-4c0d-9adb-d59dc9bc15f2I was looking at her earlier. Looks really hot and I like tall women. Her tagline kinda freaked me out, but maybe it's not literal.

FruitNinja
10-22-18, 06:31
Hello!

Was just wondering how complete you guys have your profiles in SA; (1) do you include public photos or only private? (2) which verifications do you do, if any (social media, photo verif, background check, etc.). Have you seen better results with more info provided? Would appreciate any thoughts here or in PM.I keep my profile vague. I don't show my face and when I do text a picture that's available on social media. Plausible deniability. There was a site that was phishing for numbers from guys and threatening exposing you unless you paid fees to them. But it's up to you how comfortable you feel about someone knowing your looking for sugar babies. It's been talked about in the forum.

I think you're wasting your time hoss, most of those guys refuse to understand that "SB's" are hookers. It's like a collective delusion.

Of course a big percentage of them are going to blackmail you if you give them the chance.

A2

HardOn78
10-22-18, 11:58
Anyone seen her or any reports? Appreciate it!

https://www.seeking.com/member/e4ad779b-162b-405b-82bf-813bfd81971c

Have been chatting, shez asking for 3 benjis.

ItsHowdyDoody
10-22-18, 12:34
Not too hard. People come and go all the time. Just ghost them, block on SA and on phone. Or tell them you got back together with an old girlfriend and she doesn't want you on SA, then block them.Say that since they were so dominant as a sugar baby, you have decided to become one as well, and would like for her to become the daddy in a reversal of roles. Quote $500 for coffee but not to expect anything, with maybe more to come later.

CumHere
10-22-18, 16:37
I keep my profile vague. I don't show my face and when I do text a picture that's available on social media. Plausible deniability. There was a site that was phishing for numbers from guys and threatening exposing you unless you paid fees to them. But it's up to you how comfortable you feel about someone knowing your looking for sugar babies. It's been talked about in the forum.

I think you're wasting your time hoss, most of those guys refuse to understand that "SB's" are hookers. It's like a collective delusion.

Of course a big percentage of them are going to blackmail you if you give them the chance.

A2It's a term they use to delude themselves from believing that they're hookers for accepting money for sex. Sugar baby has a better ring to it than hooker, prostitute, *****. They may be a higher level hooker than a SW or escort. But if they're accepting money for sex, they can call themselves whatever but they're still hookers!

I've had those chicks write me and complain that somebody called them a prostitute and when I ask if thy were paid for sex they says "yes, but that doesn't mean I'm a prostitute."

Rest assured I disabuse them of this notion.

A2

Nayef337
10-22-18, 17:10
Would it be strange if I signed up for an account with my real age? (I am fairly young -early 20's) or should I say older? I ask just because I have been reading the thread and these girls sound like they know what theyre looking for and I don't want to be dissed because they think I don't have money.

Pal5600
10-23-18, 01:24
Would it be strange if I signed up for an account with my real age? (I am fairly young -early 20's) or should I say older? I ask just because I have been reading the thread and these girls sound like they know what theyre looking for and I don't want to be dissed because they think I don't have money.If you in your early 20's, would it be easier to pick up these girls at college bar for free, why paid?

Chicago41
10-23-18, 07:32
Would it be strange if I signed up for an account with my real age? (I am fairly young -early 20's) or should I say older? I ask just because I have been reading the thread and these girls sound like they know what theyre looking for and I don't want to be dissed because they think I don't have money.Go ahead and sign up. Most won't care as long as you're not a jerk and have $. I would put your real age. I've found it's really a PITA trying to maintain lots of fake info.

There are a bunch of girls on there in the 18-25 age range. I've also noticed SA now seems to allow them to specify an age range in their "looking for" area, and I saw a 39 year old the other day with age range of 18-50, so I wouldn't worry about being early 20's.

ItsHowdyDoody
10-23-18, 09:00
Would it be strange if I signed up for an account with my real age? (I am fairly young -early 20's) or should I say older? I ask just because I have been reading the thread and these girls sound like they know what theyre looking for and I don't want to be dissed because they think I don't have money.Man, I wouldn't even worry about the site if I was in my 20's. Go to bars, talk to girls, start wit uglier ones and work your way up. Get on tinder. Be bold, blatant. If I was even 5 years younger I'd do just that. You only get that time once, don't waste it trying to compete with old guy money.

Bonadrag
10-23-18, 13:21
Man, I wouldn't even worry about the site if I was in my 20's. Go to bars, talk to girls, start wit uglier ones and work your way up. Get on tinder. Be bold, blatant. If I was even 5 years younger I'd do just that. You only get that time once, don't waste it trying to compete with old guy money.He might have a specific reason for being on SA like being married. Otherwise, definitely go on Tinder or Bumble.

FruitNinja
10-23-18, 13:21
It's a term they use to delude themselves from believing that they're hookers for accepting money for sex. Sugar baby has a better ring to it than hooker, prostitute, *****. They may be a higher level hooker than a SW or escort. But if they're accepting money for sex, they can call themselves whatever but they're still hookers!

I've had those chicks write me and complain that somebody called them a prostitute and when I ask if thy were paid for sex they says "yes, but that doesn't mean I'm a prostitute."

Rest assured I disabuse them of this notion.

A2I don't delude myself as to what these girls are. I just like fresh prostitutes that have not let the game make them bitter. I also like picking the new ones that haven't been passed around. And they usually have less rules than a hardened pro.

Nayef337
10-23-18, 13:41
If you in your early 20's, would it be easier to pick up these girls at college bar for free, why paid?Well for one I prefer to just cut right to the chase, I know what I am there for and she knows what she is there for. Women today want to be wined and dined and I don't have the energy for someone I just want to bang. And two I am married to a woman who has nosey friends who would love to tell her how they caught me at such and such place alone. I just would prefer to have it this way.

Nayef337
10-23-18, 13:43
He might have a specific reason for being on SA like being married. Otherwise, definitely go on Tinder or Bumble.I would use tinder but I am worried about wife's friends seeing the profile. SA not so much because it wouldn't throw a girl off that my photos are undisclosed.

FruitNinja
10-23-18, 14:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e818568-024b-4e7e-a805-43c6245a51b3

Want 1 k per meet. LMAO.She's not even that hot. Jeez! Are guys actually paying this kind of money? Crazy!