PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Cdds20
07-07-21, 15:54
I hooked up with a smoking hot girl over the weekend. She's 20 and lives somewhere in Kentucky and likes to drive to Chicago twice a month to make some easy cash money. I was very skeptical and took the risk. To my surprise she was real!! Tall blonde, nice big and firm ass. Big tits. She has the good thickness, She's not fat at all, she told me she plays volleyball. We agreed on 250 and totally worth it. She spent 3 hours with me, everything bare. She told me SA sucks big time in her town. Mostly boring farmers LOL (that's what she said). She also mentioned a lot of young women there are becoming familiar with SA and the whole concept of making quick money is very appealing, but they have to travel to bigger cities. So She told me she has 2 friends who are not on SA but want to have fun and make money. She showed their IG pictures and they all looked sexy as hell! One is also blonde and the other brunette. I told her I would be interested in a foursome, she smiled and told me she'll asked them and let me know how it would work. She texted me me this morning and told me their plan is to spend a whole day in Chicago and make 600 each. Her friend don't want to drive 5 plus hours and want to get flight ticket, 250 each. A nice hotel suite is about $250 plus meals and hotel uber rides. I told her it was going to be way too much for me and here comes the best part. She told me they don't mind seeing up to 4 guys. So basically they want the guys to take 3 hour turns. So if 4 guys split the bill it would be around $750 each as a apposed to $3000 for only one person. I don't like to share the good stuff I find on SA but I'm very intrigued with the idea of having a foursome with 3 smoking hot and young girls! $750 is too much for me but the experience will be worth it and still cheaper if I wanted to get 3 SA girls. That's their plan. I just need to know how it can be executed like the logistics and stuff. They are down for it. It would also require honest and reliable guys. The good friends that I have don't know I'm on SA plus they are married or have GF's. I've never had a foursome. So far, it's just their though but what do you guys think of their plan?I'm down if I can go first! LOL. DM me pics or links.

OnlyDreams
07-07-21, 16:09
When it comes to dinner you have three types of friends.

1) Let me get the check.

2) Let's split the bill evenly.

3) I only had a salad and I didn't order any drinks so here's my $25.

One of the 4 dudes will tell you about how they didn't find 2 of the girls attractive, only 1 would rim him, his wife called so he had to leave early. Something to justify why he should only $200 instead of the agreed upon $750.Totally agree!!

Ron M
07-07-21, 16:16
10-15 minutes of sex with one of these gorgeous farm town girls. What's the plan for the next 2 hours and 45 minutes?

Yardy00
07-07-21, 18:22
I hooked up with a smoking hot girl over the weekend. She's 20 and lives somewhere in Kentucky and likes to drive to Chicago twice a month to make some easy cash money. I was very skeptical and took the risk. To my surprise she was real!! Tall blonde, nice big and firm ass. Big tits. She has the good thickness, She's not fat at all, she told me she plays volleyball. We agreed on 250 and totally worth it. She spent 3 hours with me, everything bare. She told me SA sucks big time in her town. Mostly boring farmers LOL (that's what she said). She also mentioned a lot of young women there are becoming familiar with SA and the whole concept of making quick money is very appealing, but they have to travel to bigger cities. So She told me she has 2 friends who are not on SA but want to have fun and make money. She showed their IG pictures and they all looked sexy as hell! One is also blonde and the other brunette. I told her I would be interested in a foursome, she smiled and told me she'll asked them and let me know how it would work. She texted me me this morning and told me their plan is to spend a whole day in Chicago and make 600 each. Her friend don't want to drive 5 plus hours and want to get flight ticket, 250 each. A nice hotel suite is about $250 plus meals and hotel uber rides. I told her it was going to be way too much for me and here comes the best part. She told me they don't mind seeing up to 4 guys. So basically they want the guys to take 3 hour turns. So if 4 guys split the bill it would be around $750 each as a apposed to $3000 for only one person. I don't like to share the good stuff I find on SA but I'm very intrigued with the idea of having a foursome with 3 smoking hot and young girls! $750 is too much for me but the experience will be worth it and still cheaper if I wanted to get 3 SA girls. That's their plan. I just need to know how it can be executed like the logistics and stuff. They are down for it. It would also require honest and reliable guys. The good friends that I have don't know I'm on SA plus they are married or have GF's. I've never had a foursome. So far, it's just their though but what do you guys think of their plan?I'd be down. I also work for a large hotel company so could get a suite for pretty cheap anywhere in the city.

F Scott
07-07-21, 18:32
Count me in as well! I'm not too concerned with the details. I'm sure it can all be worked out. Where there's a will, there's always a way.

Dr StrangeLust
07-07-21, 19:21
I hooked up with a smoking hot girl over the weekend. She's 20 and lives somewhere in Kentucky and likes to drive to Chicago twice a month to make some easy cash money. I was very skeptical and took the risk. To my surprise she was real!! Tall blonde, nice big and firm ass. Big tits. She has the good thickness, She's not fat at all, she told me she plays volleyball. We agreed on 250 and totally worth it. She spent 3 hours with me, everything bare. She told me SA sucks big time in her town. Mostly boring farmers LOL (that's what she said). She also mentioned a lot of young women there are becoming familiar with SA and the whole concept of making quick money is very appealing, but they have to travel to bigger cities. So She told me she has 2 friends who are not on SA but want to have fun and make money. She showed their IG pictures and they all looked sexy as hell! One is also blonde and the other brunette. I told her I would be interested in a foursome, she smiled and told me she'll asked them and let me know how it would work. She texted me me this morning and told me their plan is to spend a whole day in Chicago and make 600 each. Her friend don't want to drive 5 plus hours and want to get flight ticket, 250 each. A nice hotel suite is about $250 plus meals and hotel uber rides. I told her it was going to be way too much for me and here comes the best part. She told me they don't mind seeing up to 4 guys. So basically they want the guys to take 3 hour turns. So if 4 guys split the bill it would be around $750 each as a apposed to $3000 for only one person. I don't like to share the good stuff I find on SA but I'm very intrigued with the idea of having a foursome with 3 smoking hot and young girls! $750 is too much for me but the experience will be worth it and still cheaper if I wanted to get 3 SA girls. That's their plan. I just need to know how it can be executed like the logistics and stuff. They are down for it. It would also require honest and reliable guys. The good friends that I have don't know I'm on SA plus they are married or have GF's. I've never had a foursome. So far, it's just their though but what do you guys think of their plan?I DM'd you.

Juggy Gales
07-07-21, 20:27
Don't forget the ones that like to play the Credit Card game. It's always a gamble.

When it comes to dinner you have three types of friends.

1) Let me get the check.

2) Let's split the bill evenly.

3) I only had a salad and I didn't order any drinks so here's my $25.

One of the 4 dudes will tell you about how they didn't find 2 of the girls attractive, only 1 would rim him, his wife called so he had to leave early. Something to justify why he should only $200 instead of the agreed upon $750.

Anons550
07-07-21, 23:16
Does anyone have any more info or content on her?

Talked to her sometime last year and she said she was only looking for platonic. Someone else on here said a few weeks ago that she wants to get paid for M&Gs.

My guess is she'll fuck you if you look like Brad Pitt with Bill Gates's wallet but otherwise she's just looking for some easy cash.

DaddyOne23
07-08-21, 01:29
I hooked up with a smoking hot girl over the weekend. She's 20 and lives somewhere in Kentucky and likes to drive to Chicago twice a month to make some easy cash money. I was very skeptical and took the risk. To my surprise she was real!! Tall blonde, nice big and firm ass. Big tits. She has the good thickness, She's not fat at all, she told me she plays volleyball. We agreed on 250 and totally worth it. She spent 3 hours with me, everything bare. She told me SA sucks big time in her town. Mostly boring farmers LOL (that's what she said). She also mentioned a lot of young women there are becoming familiar with SA and the whole concept of making quick money is very appealing, but they have to travel to bigger cities. So She told me she has 2 friends who are not on SA but want to have fun and make money. She showed their IG pictures and they all looked sexy as hell! One is also blonde and the other brunette. I told her I would be interested in a foursome, she smiled and told me she'll asked them and let me know how it would work. She texted me me this morning and told me their plan is to spend a whole day in Chicago and make 600 each. Her friend don't want to drive 5 plus hours and want to get flight ticket, 250 each. A nice hotel suite is about $250 plus meals and hotel uber rides. I told her it was going to be way too much for me and here comes the best part. She told me they don't mind seeing up to 4 guys. So basically they want the guys to take 3 hour turns. So if 4 guys split the bill it would be around $750 each as a apposed to $3000 for only one person. I don't like to share the good stuff I find on SA but I'm very intrigued with the idea of having a foursome with 3 smoking hot and young girls! $750 is too much for me but the experience will be worth it and still cheaper if I wanted to get 3 SA girls. That's their plan. I just need to know how it can be executed like the logistics and stuff. They are down for it. It would also require honest and reliable guys. The good friends that I have don't know I'm on SA plus they are married or have GF's. I've never had a foursome. So far, it's just their though but what do you guys think of their plan?I'm in and will DM you.

Matts1975
07-08-21, 11:30
https://www.seeking.com/member/88eb6634-2c4d-49e1-82e0-1b902c8e60c7

Open for Dinner, drinks and massage? WTF! Who stops at a massage? 200. Didn't pursue.

Matts1975
07-08-21, 11:48
https://www.seeking.com/member/98766a34-48b7-418a-95f8-08fa89a59b2d

Dtf. Agreed to 400 before she realized her mixup and that I am not of her preferred race / ethnicity. Others may have more luck.

Matts1975
07-08-21, 12:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ef75345-b764-46bf-aa3b-350638988cd3

GPS. Agreed to a drinks meet in downtown. The day before, asked to send $$ for a manicure and pedicure. Yea, right! Location shows Michigan now.

Bern1
07-08-21, 14:39
https://www.seeking.com/member/ce1529ea-9f1a-42cc-bc84-00a703b4b5b6

She is a big talker just wondering if anyone else has talked to her.

Ttoned40
07-08-21, 17:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/ce1529ea-9f1a-42cc-bc84-00a703b4b5b6

She is a big talker just wondering if anyone else has talked to her.Yes, she is full of shit.

Ttoned40
07-08-21, 17:14
I'm in and will DM you.I'm in sounds great.

Mke Player
07-08-21, 21:46
All:

Seeing if someone can help me gather some information. I have seen a smokeshow named Olivia from Milwaukee a few times now. Her profile name was LittleMiss (Deactivated). She also goes by Liv. She has seen a few of you in the Chicago area so that is why I am asking you all. She says she wants to do an exclusive with me. However, I have caught her a couple lies already. I am reaching out to see if anyone is still seeing her or texting still. Please PM me with any info. Thank you.Did she also have a profile liloebb at one point last fall? And an * account lifewithliv?

Asstronot69
07-08-21, 23:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/79d6b49f-0df0-451a-849a-bade71704cf1 Anyone see her? 400 ppm with everything covered is laughable. I was hoping it might get better after an initial meet.

Eternalchaoz
07-09-21, 00:17
I've never spent more than $300-350 on SA. Actually that's my upper limit and the girl has to be young, hot and sexy as hell. That's me, that's my rule, it's my budget. I did ask her if I more guys can split the bill but they said 4 is the limit. I know some people don't have the time to spend 3 hours, but that's like an example she gave me. You don't have to spend 3 hours if you don't want to. To me it's not about the time, but the fantasy. Maybe only 45 minutes with 3 sexy and young girls is more than enough.I sent you a message. I'm down.

Kanniff
07-09-21, 01:15
I sent you a message. I'm down.If this is happening this Sunday I have time and I'm down.

DrSummer
07-09-21, 08:20
Just reading this with interest. I am from out of town, and have no intention of participating in this. So this is a reflection from a neutral observer. Call me "Negative Nancy", but if you haven't already done so, you would want to consider possibility of scamming attempt from their end.

1. This girl drives one way more than 5 hrs twice a month to Chicago to hook up with guys. Then she is not a SB, she is a PRO. She is not driving that far to fuck only one guy for 250.

2. You have met her only once. Yes, you had a good time with her. That makes her real, but not trustworthy yet (at least to advance some money before you receive services).

3. Charlie's #1 point is the key here. Are they insisting air ticket money to be sent to them or buying tickets by you for them on their names is an option.

4. She is driving to Chicago anyway, if the other two are her friends, why can't they just join her in the car? Why is someone insisting on air tickets? To sweeten the pot I would propose 750 for each if they drive. Each get 150 more (that would have gone to the airline otherwise) and you save 300 total for air tickets. That way you don't have to advance money.

5. How much do you know about the other two girls? I have had few threesomes. There is always the nice and cute one, the other is completely opposite. I can't believe an inexperienced SB agreeing to fuck 4 different guys in a raw within a day that they have never met. I would ask her if you can talk to her friends yourself and get a feeling. You can ask smart questions to make sure they all are saying the same.

I hope this is real and works out for you. But I would do this homework first if you haven't already done. Some of these girls can be most manipulative human beings on earth. Just cover the basic due diligence before sending 750 to them.

Play Safe.

Dr. S.

Thank you for expressing the logistics / issues:

1) Exactly, people don't know me or the girls. However, I did meet with one of the girls over the weekend and she's not a scam. I love reporting scammers / bad experiences (you can read my posts) but this one is legit. I did ask her if they can purchase their flight and it will be reimbursed when they get here but her friends want some sort of assurance since they are broke college girls and they don't want to spend money on a flight and take all the cost in case it gets canceled. However, they didn't ask for upfront allowance. I told them it will be given at the hotel room and they agreed.

RobertSterling
07-09-21, 13:05
https://www.seeking.com/member/49e11f86-7e3b-4a88-8d12-7162766a8289

Been back and forth with her for a while now. I know she is real because I found her social media from her phone #. Always seems to come up with some excuse not to meet. Now she is advertising in person meets on her snapchat (madisen1020) for 300 for 2 hours. My guess if you do actually meet her, there is no intimacy. She is asking for same day bookings require all 300 for a deposit, future bookings at 150 deposit. Says she won't take cash. I only deal in cash in person so I am not taking the plunge. Has anyone had any success with this one?

ChrisHansen92
07-09-21, 13:36
Run away from that prepayment offer.

Many of these girls selling pay per view also offer free or discounted meets but you have to buy their online content first. They are never going to actually meet you in person no matter how much content you buy from them.

Been back and forth with her for a while now. I know she is real because I found her social media from her phone #. Always seems to come up with some excuse not to meet. Now she is advertising in person meets on her snapchat (madisen1020) for 300 for 2 hours. My guess if you do actually meet her, there is no intimacy. She is asking for same day bookings require all 300 for a deposit, future bookings at 150 deposit. Says she won't take cash. I only deal in cash in person so I am not taking the plunge. Has anyone had any success with this one?

JustinFields
07-09-21, 18:50
Hotel prices have literally doubled since the opening yikes! What are you guys doing about this?

Randolph
07-10-21, 14:47
Hotel prices have literally doubled since the opening yikes! What are you guys doing about this?The couple places I've used off of dayuse and my notel sleazy joint are all the same price for the last year.

Al Melrose
07-10-21, 14:54
The couple places I've used off of dayuse and my notel sleazy joint are all the same price for the last year.Last weekend prices were crazy. Just checked, same tonight.

Pau Ford
07-10-21, 15:31
I live solo so no need for a hotel and just entertain at my place.

I'm curious though what you guys normally pay for a hotel in the city on a summer weekend night. I googled and found a few decent options (name brand hotels) at $200 or less and ample supply of good places under $250. That didn't seem all that out of the ordinary for July downtown but idk maybe it is? 🤷

Hotel prices have literally doubled since the opening yikes! What are you guys doing about this?

Natefarwell
07-10-21, 17:52
Did she also have a profile liloebb at one point last fall? And an * account lifewithliv?No it was LittleMiss. LittleMiss also had some numbers behind it but I do not remember those numbers. Anyway she has met a few guys from Chicago area. I remember that account and that Liv you are referring to is someone else. This Liv is blonde from Milwaukee. Similar but not her. Thank you for the help however.

Zimbler
07-10-21, 19:47

I'm curious though what you guys normally pay for a hotel in the city on a summer weekend night. I googled and found a few decent options (name brand hotels) at $200 or less and ample supply of good places under $250. That didn't seem all that out of the ordinary for July downtown but idk maybe it is? 🤷Hotels jack up their rates for Friday or Saturday, so it's always better to choose a weekday or Sunday. You also have to make sure the hotel doesn't charge extra for parking. I recommend booking through Priceline and checking their Express Deals for the best rate. You won't know the exact name of the hotel until after you pay (no refunds), but if you're smart you can figure out exactly what hotel you'll be getting by looking at the number of reviews and customer ratings. I usually book in the burbs and pay between $55-75 on a weekday for a 2.5 star & higher hotel.

ZckBrc
07-10-21, 21:03

I'm curious though what you guys normally pay for a hotel in the city on a summer weekend night. I googled and found a few decent options (name brand hotels) at $200 or less and ample supply of good places under $250. That didn't seem all that out of the ordinary for July downtown but idk maybe it is? 🤷I'm solo but I have never had anyone at my place. I have been scared that they would start to stalk, blackmail, make threats. But you have never had an issue? Seems like if they show up in person then they are probably ok?

Pau Ford
07-10-21, 23:00
15 years of being very active in the hobby and then SA I've had countless ladies and probably thousand (s) of visits / sessions at my place. Never had an issue related to it being at my place what so ever. Not even concerned about it in the slightest tbh. I've been a good judge of character I guess and have managed to not let the crazy's even get in the door.

Honestly tho if they really wanted to threaten or blackmail they could certainly do that without knowing where you live. (but if you live solo you obv. Aren't married so what are they going to threaten / blackmail about anyway?) If you were in a hotel and went to the bathroom it would take a scammer 2 seconds to find your DL in your wallet and snap a pic. Boom, now she knows where you live.

But as you said if they show up in person by themselves its very low odds they are looking to do anything nefarious. These ladies don't want any problems and are far more concerned about their own safety and YOU being a psycho that will do them harm.

I am in a mid-rise doorman apt building in the city but if I were out in the burbs on a cul de sac with nosy neighbors type thing I'd probably have reservations about using my place.

I'm solo but I have never had anyone at my place. I have been scared that they would start to stalk, blackmail, make threats. But you have never had an issue? Seems like if they show up in person then they are probably ok?

DrSummer
07-10-21, 23:42
I am in a single detached house in the suburbs (in Charleston), I still bring girls to my house, LOL. Like you, I have had about 10 years of experience, first as a monger, then exclusively SB / SD scene for last 4 years. Hundreds of girls have visited my house, never had any issue. Of course, I have had disappointments performance-wise, but never a blackmail attempt, robbery etc. Nothing even closer to that. I feel I have more control in my house than anywhere else. But I am very disciplined about who I see and set of rules I never break.

1. Never invite a girl to my house with out meeting and talking to her in person at a different place. Slightest of doubt, I drop them.

2. Never let anyone else in a car in my driveway while I am inside with her. That means I pick her up or if she drives to me, she drives alone. I always go to her car and take a peek inside to make sure.

3. Whether the visit goes well or not, I give the agreed allowance to her. I am willing to take the hit than making a scene. My visits usually (more than 90%) satisfactory. I guess I am also a good judge of character.

4. When I want to end an arrangement (I like variety and get bored with the same girl), for the last visit I give them double my regular allowance. That makes things peaceful.

Play Safe.

Dr. S.

15 years of being very active in the hobby and then SA I've had countless ladies and probably thousand (s) of visits / sessions at my place. Never had an issue related to it being at my place what so ever. Not even concerned about it in the slightest tbh. I've been a good judge of character I guess and have managed to not let the crazy's even get in the door.

Honestly tho if they really wanted to threaten or blackmail they could certainly do that without knowing where you live. (but if you live solo you obv. Aren't married so what are they going to threaten / blackmail about anyway?) If you were in a hotel and went to the bathroom it would take a scammer 2 seconds to find your DL in your wallet and snap a pic. Boom, now she knows where you live.

But as you said if they show up in person by themselves its very low odds they are looking to do anything nefarious. These ladies don't want any problems and are far more concerned about their own safety and YOU being a psycho that will do them harm.

I am in a mid-rise doorman apt building in the city but if I were out in the burbs on a cul de sac with nosy neighbors type thing I'd probably have reservations about using my place.

JustinFields
07-11-21, 16:20
Scammer asks for gas money before meet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/34070b94-6a7a-4e77-8bef-dde3bd8d4dd1

Made an offer and never heard back. I am sure guys here hit it just not me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9963efa0-7cf2-4657-8905-511e59469713

Shorty58
07-12-21, 11:56
Has anyone had any luck with this one? https://www.seeking.com/member/e217e06e-dca9-4470-9b18-8dac02887f8b She's a skinny asian who lives downtown, gives off a pro vibe but is cagey about meeting, Haven't made a date yet, wondering if there's something I should be concerned about. Thanks.

Malfoy829
07-13-21, 06:18
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3f2594b-ae72-4b60-a34f-ba4da45cfb70

Wants 100 upfront to share nudes and have an erotic video chat, then "she" will set up a meet. I asked for a brief non-erotic video chat to verify and was refused. Scam.

Effenaye
07-13-21, 09:09
Anyone have any new info on this one? I think I saw her a couple of years ago. Definitely dtf then. I think $400 for 2-3 hrs.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5eb8877e-04a1-4fac-b936-acc0197d0a50

Al Melrose
07-13-21, 11:48
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3f2594b-ae72-4b60-a34f-ba4da45cfb70

Wants 100 upfront to share nudes and have an erotic video chat, then "she" will set up a meet. I asked for a brief non-erotic video chat to verify and was refused. Scam.Well I'll start by sharing you some nudes pics for a token then video chat to discuss when and how to meet.

Bonadrag
07-13-21, 15:18
Anyone have insight on her? Seeing her within a week. Will post what happens.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a85d2047-b7bf-4961-82dc-7b5ca6fda3d4

Waking521
07-13-21, 20:04
Wondering if anyone has info on her. Her look is exactly my type. Young spinner.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1f3e1e6a-8e0d-4698-a71b-352583959fd1

Juggy Gales
07-13-21, 20:36
Been dealing with the same thing from Madisen. Will not take cash only cash app or paypal. She did give me a Paypal address and email. She has a Sanp that she posted a few pics and nudes and the same thing about cashapp and paypal. I even offered 500.00 in person and she would not budge.

This is another one that messaged me and sent a few pics that didn't add up. Asked for a pic with the middle finger and she sent me a pic with the thumbs up and said that is all she is sending. Insisted I sent her $65.00 for the babysitter. When I asked why I needed to cover the babysitter she told me that's how this works. Money is not the issue, She is giving me a deal. Every questions had a SA meeting scenario on why she does it this way. Another scam. Now she is in Gilbert, AZ.

https://www.seeking.com/member/249f9518-922f-4bc0-a975-d7153cd6e91a

Ron M
07-13-21, 21:17
Any girl that doesn't accept Cash in person as payment.

Run far away and;.

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

Pau Ford
07-13-21, 21:27
She's a paid M&G type. In my case she wanted $150 each for both her and her friend for a M&G. If you search the board you'll see someone else reported similar (paid M&G or no dice).

No idea if she's legit beyond that if you are willing to pay her M&G fee but I got the spidey sense she's a hustler and scammer.

Wondering if anyone has info on her. Her look is exactly my type. Young spinner.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1f3e1e6a-8e0d-4698-a71b-352583959fd1

Chris873
07-13-21, 21:44

https://www.seeking.com/member/1f3e1e6a-8e0d-4698-a71b-352583959fd1She said no intimacy and wants a genuine connection. Asked if I had snapchat. Sounds like a scammer.

Malfoy829
07-14-21, 07:28
Anyone have any new info on this one? I think I saw her a couple of years ago. Definitely dtf then. I think $400 for 2-3 hrs.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5eb8877e-04a1-4fac-b936-acc0197d0a50She is real and a very nice woman. She lives in Chicago now but will travel for a meet up. She is tall. LOL.

JustinFields
07-14-21, 11:30
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f30268d-1b58-4eb7-b9bd-805124dfe480

420 friendly, MSOG and generous with time. A little robotic but all around solid. CFS with Anal.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d4139bcb-0ca5-4ae1-b4cd-d72db4c3d297

Young, doesn't drive. Sweet girl CFS.

ChicagoGoer
07-15-21, 09:28
Shot you a message kind sir.

420 friendly, MSOG and generous with time. A little robotic but all around solid. CFS with Anal.

Young, doesn't drive. Sweet girl CFS.

Jdtsxm
07-15-21, 10:28
Hi has any one talked to or met up with BrightMiss (claims to be out of Joliet) she sent me a number to text. Very much a noob to the SA scene.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c5819405-2620-4982-b4a3-8b275942b1e0

Randolph
07-15-21, 10:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/c64c6965-9c89-414f-b5f5-e7dfded4f744

She is downtown but drove up north for a meetup. Solidly built with big tits. GFE but balked at BBFS. BBBJ was just ok.

She is a squirter if you like and she can get off 4 or 5 times easily.

SummerCheer
07-15-21, 13:30
Hi has any one talked to or met up with BrightMiss (claims to be out of Joliet) she sent me a number to text. Very much a noob to the SA scene.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c5819405-2620-4982-b4a3-8b275942b1e0Hey I talked to her a bit and she sent me fake pictures. Idk if sh real but I thought I'd add my 2 cents. Be safe and careful!

TimeForPlay10
07-15-21, 17:24
Hey I talked to her a bit and she sent me fake pictures. Idk if sh real but I thought I'd add my 2 cents. Be safe and careful!She gave a sob story about needing money in advance to get care for her kid or little brother (don't remember which). Non starter for me.

HitMan1783
07-15-21, 18:27

Young, doesn't drive. Sweet girl CFS.Have important details about rayray guys might want to know before seeing her. Pm me.

Effenaye
07-15-21, 19:06
I think I will hit that again. What was the $ do you remember?

https://www.seeking.com/member/5eb8877e-04a1-4fac-b936-acc0197d0a50

JustinFields
07-15-21, 20:54
Submissive and follows directions well. Sweet girl treat her good.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dad66a52-1f28-4b9b-a850-e85de615cbe0

Limeyincal
07-16-21, 13:21
Seekinglifefun110.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6a6201ec-2396-4c5d-8f4e-10053f56130f

This chick is a little older but has 36 DD boobs and according to her text messages was open to BBFS, 3 inputs and squirts!

Too good to be true and then she was a little evasive on meeting. Then she says she is having a tough time, and can I send her $200. No.

A couple of weeks go by and she contacts me again, I ask when we are going to meet and she asks for a favor. Ok what favor?

She says she wants me to send her screen shots of my drivers license and SSN card. WTF!

Nope blocked!

Jdtsxm
07-16-21, 14:03
Been talking to her seems reasonable and chatted with her in the phone. She is real. Anyone know her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/2de7274b-f4cf-4b99-a63a-1a9aae16eafe

BigFootSteve
07-16-21, 15:54

https://www.seeking.com/member/c5819405-2620-4982-b4a3-8b275942b1e0I've been speaking with her as well. Story about how her brother is special needs & can I send some $. Nope! Still chatting with her, actually got her on the phone. Thick accent, but not too bad. Still pushing for a meet, will update when / if I get anywhere.

Effenaye
07-17-21, 09:08
Been talking with this one. She seems real and dtf. Anyone partake? Damage $.

Nidhogg69
07-17-21, 13:09
I've been speaking with her as well. Story about how her brother is special needs & can I send some $. Nope! Still chatting with her, actually got her on the phone. Thick accent, but not too bad. Still pushing for a meet, will update when / if I get anywhere.Oh I think I found her too, now posting as FlirtyPrincess. Same deal, her "little bro" is in a wheelchair, sends a very nice sexy pic and all that, loves hiking and movies, wants to come over and cuddle and. And then it's but I need to get a nurse to watch him, he has seizures, etc. I was like nope, sorry, I don't do scams or deposits. Have fun.

Sounds like it's exactly the same person.

BigFootSteve
07-17-21, 14:03
Oh I think I found her too, now posting as FlirtyPrincess. Same deal, her "little bro" is in a wheelchair, sends a very nice sexy pic and all that, loves hiking and movies, wants to come over and cuddle and. And then it's but I need to get a nurse to watch him, he has seizures, etc. I was like nope, sorry, I don't do scams or deposits. Have fun.

Sounds like it's exactly the same person.YUP! She reached out & said he ex found her profile. Told me that this was her new profile LOL. Did you get some good videos too? LOL.

Jdtsxm
07-18-21, 08:03
Met her up. Picture are Defn older she is larger now. Spent $150 for PPM (30-1 hr; I was there 45 min). Got BJ, traded oral, and was ok to fuck raw. Said was clean & on Birth Control. I still put a wrapper on to be safe.

Her place is in Evanston. Has a male roommate. But her apt reeked like smoke (cigs /420). Be aware.

No need to meet at a public spot. She is very accommodating. Tight pussy. Enjoy.

Been talking to her seems reasonable and chatted with her in the phone. She is real. Anyone know her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/2de7274b-f4cf-4b99-a63a-1a9aae16eafe

F Scott
07-18-21, 09:38
I hooked up with a smoking hot girl over the weekend. She's 20 and lives somewhere in Kentucky and likes to drive to Chicago twice a month to make some easy cash money. I was very skeptical and took the risk. To my surprise she was real!! Tall blonde, nice big and firm ass. Big tits. She has the good thickness, She's not fat at all, she told me she plays volleyball. We agreed on 250 and totally worth it. She spent 3 hours with me, everything bare. She told me SA sucks big time in her town. Mostly boring farmers LOL (that's what she said). She also mentioned a lot of young women there are becoming familiar with SA and the whole concept of making quick money is very appealing, but they have to travel to bigger cities. So She told me she has 2 friends who are not on SA but want to have fun and make money. She showed their IG pictures and they all looked sexy as hell! One is also blonde and the other brunette. I told her I would be interested in a foursome, she smiled and told me she'll asked them and let me know how it would work. She texted me me this morning and told me their plan is to spend a whole day in Chicago and make 600 each. Her friend don't want to drive 5 plus hours and want to get flight ticket, 250 each. A nice hotel suite is about $250 plus meals and hotel uber rides. I told her it was going to be way too much for me and here comes the best part. She told me they don't mind seeing up to 4 guys. So basically they want the guys to take 3 hour turns. So if 4 guys split the bill it would be around $750 each as a apposed to $3000 for only one person. I don't like to share the good stuff I find on SA but I'm very intrigued with the idea of having a foursome with 3 smoking hot and young girls! $750 is too much for me but the experience will be worth it and still cheaper if I wanted to get 3 SA girls. That's their plan. I just need to know how it can be executed like the logistics and stuff. They are down for it. It would also require honest and reliable guys. The good friends that I have don't know I'm on SA plus they are married or have GF's. I've never had a foursome. So far, it's just their though but what do you guys think of their plan?Did anything ever come of this? I PMed that I was interested but never heard back. Did it happen?

Scott.

Malfoy829
07-18-21, 09:43
Been talking with this one. She seems real and dtf. Anyone partake? Damage $.Please include a link to her profile.

Al Melrose
07-18-21, 11:47
Been talking with this one. She seems real and dtf. Anyone partake? Damage $.If the cost is $100, she is not real.

Dolemitochondr
07-18-21, 16:24
https://www.seeking.com/member/4d8d0027-b749-4f30-a6f7-9162ed28f61d

Suspiciously few words on profile, then sent a long form letter message wanting $300 for M&G. I'm taking a hard pass.

Da Monger
07-18-21, 17:30
Did anything ever come of this? I PMed that I was interested but never heard back. Did it happen?

Scott.I PM'ed with no luck either. Would be interested.

HitMan1783
07-18-21, 18:38
Any info on this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/974ebf11-0056-4d66-91ab-430fbedfef33

Dolemitochondr
07-18-21, 20:30
Did anything ever come of this? I PMed that I was interested but never heard back. Did it happen?

Scott.IMHO this plan would've worked with 3 mongers, with one alternate on standby. $1 K is a lot to spend in a day, but it's literally $333 x 3 for 3 assumedly low-mileage girls for what would then be 4 hours.

JustinFields
07-18-21, 20:56
Met her up. Picture are Defn older she is larger now. Spent $150 for PPM (30-1 hr; I was there 45 min). Got BJ, traded oral, and was ok to fuck raw. Said was clean & on Birth Control. I still put a wrapper on to be safe.

Her place is in Evanston. Has a male roommate. But her apt reeked like smoke (cigs /420). Be aware.

No need to meet at a public spot. She is very accommodating. Tight pussy. Enjoy.At least she has a tight pussy but looks wise anything above a freebie is too expensive.

StanKost
07-18-21, 22:21
Any info on this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/974ebf11-0056-4d66-91ab-430fbedfef33I messaged with her about a year ago. She wanted me to meet her right away to take her to dinner but I couldn't sneak out that night on a short notice and she wanted me to order her pizza. I went to the garage to call the pizza place cause obviously I didn't want my wife to hear all that she literally texted me 10 times and called me twice while I was waiting on the phone to place the order that I'm a scammer because she called the pizza place and there was no order for her. I told her it will take 15 min and she get mad why 15 min and not right away like I was making the pizza myself. After she got the pizza delivered she mellowed down and told me to pick her up the next day for lunch. I decided to stop at the gym and shower there before the date and when I checked my phone after my workout she had left 10 angry messages that I was s dick and s scammer. Her pics look good and if she is really a student at NW she may be an unicorn but with me she was a complete psycho and a total btch.

ChrisHansen92
07-18-21, 22:29
A fool and his money are soon parted. You bought her and her guy friend (that probably Fuc%ed her that night) a free meal. Story after story in every city and forum her. Guys live and learn. Stop doing this please.

I messaged with her about a year ago. She wanted me to meet her right away to take her to dinner but I couldn't sneak out that night on a short notice and she wanted me to order her pizza. I went to the garage and call the pizza place cause obviously I didn't my wife to hear all that she literally texted me 10 times and called me twice while I was waiting on the phone to place the order that I'm a scammer because she called the pizza place and there was no order for her. I told her it will take 15 min and she get mad why 15 min and not right away like I was making the pizza myself. After she got the pizza delivered she mellowed down and told me to pick her up the next day for lunch. I decided to stop at the gym and shower there before the date and when I checked my phone after my workout she had left 10 angry messages that I was s dick and s scammer. Her pics look good and if she is really a student at NW she may be an unicorn but with me she was a complete psycho and a total btch.

HitMan1783
07-18-21, 22:36
I messaged with her about a year ago. She wanted me to meet her right away to take her to dinner but I couldn't sneak out that night on a short notice and she wanted me to order her pizza. I went to the garage to call the pizza place cause obviously I didn't want my wife to hear all that she literally texted me 10 times and called me twice while I was waiting on the phone to place the order that I'm a scammer because she called the pizza place and there was no order for her. I told her it will take 15 min and she get mad why 15 min and not right away like I was making the pizza myself. After she got the pizza delivered she mellowed down and told me to pick her up the next day for lunch. I decided to stop at the gym and shower there before the date and when I checked my phone after my workout she had left 10 angry messages that I was s dick and s scammer. Her pics look good and if she is really a student at NW she may be an unicorn but with me she was a complete psycho and a total btch.Well that's not good lmao.

Effenaye
07-19-21, 08:23
Please include a link to her profile.Forgot to do that here it is.

https://www.seeking.com/member/beabc9e8-fa77-4a66-ac44-878ac4c67105

Any info greatly appreciated.

GeorgeVerWest
07-19-21, 13:24
Any info on her lads?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a4aaf009-1b81-4636-8f4f-1b3f96115c69

GeorgeVerWest
07-19-21, 13:46
Info about her:

She is real and she can host, she's a lot into 420 and she will smoke with you, the place is full of crystals and stuff but she's friendly and a nice girl if you behave nice to her.

Her place is near downtown, you can skip the meet and greet, she's curvy.

I did 300, maybe you can get lower than that, she was asking 500 at first if I recall correctly, also I've been seeing a few times already.

She is a anal freak so if you are into that, she loves anal and deepthroat.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e44dca58-a451-4c05-ada5-e40b3d7b3baf

TimeForPlay10
07-19-21, 17:16
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c0581cd-e866-4ee8-a25e-b4ebaf7ceeaf

Chatted with her over the weekend and seemed promising. Moved to text where she says she's DTF for 350 but wants some small amount upfront. Says she'll share nudes and videos as well. Pass.

MrStashMan
07-19-21, 17:52
Any info on this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/974ebf11-0056-4d66-91ab-430fbedfef33I'll shoot you a pm about my experience with her. I'd also be interested in hearing anyone else's.

HitMan1783
07-19-21, 18:16
I'll shoot you a pm about my experience with her. I'd also be interested in hearing anyone else's.Cool man. Thanks.

Dolemitochondr
07-20-21, 03:16
Info about her:

She is real and she can host, she's a lot into 420 and she will smoke with you, the place is full of crystals and stuff but she's friendly and a nice girl if you behave nice to her.

I did 300, maybe you can get lower than that, she was asking 500 at first if I recall correctly, also I've been seeing a few times already.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e44dca58-a451-4c05-ada5-e40b3d7b3bafCloser to 500 than 300 for me. Maybe that's a rate for repeat customers? Didn't partake. Recent private pics somewhat less attractive than SA pics.

Dolemitochondr
07-20-21, 03:21
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a9b7f5e-1d95-4966-b20e-159ea26dd743

Had good discussion but wanted $50 deposit. Forgot I was asking incall. Pass, and I'm thinking a fake.

Bokinchitwn
07-20-21, 07:35
Any Intel? Says single discreet and on BC. Hosts apt in new burbs. Pm is ok also.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fc8a983b-4dcd-4011-9916-b1e3fb1dcad1

Aman123
07-20-21, 08:38
https://www.seeking.com/member/726ac2ef-ecc8-4a07-b567-c9c735b67834

https://www.seeking.com/member/7fbebf4f-475a-4491-83a9-5be00bdab145

Both asking 500. Anyone seen?

TimeForPlay10
07-20-21, 09:35
https://www.seeking.com/member/726ac2ef-ecc8-4a07-b567-c9c735b67834

https://www.seeking.com/member/7fbebf4f-475a-4491-83a9-5be00bdab145

Both asking 500. Anyone seen?I got skinnychic down to 400 but she seemed too much like a clock watcher to me. She said 1 hour was enough time. I eventually got her to be ok with 2 hours but I was skeptical if she would really follow through. I look for 2-3 so passed. Especially if I'm getting the hotel. Love her body though.

MrStashMan
07-20-21, 11:01
I got skinnychic down to 400 but she seemed too much like a clock watcher to me. She said 1 hour was enough time. I eventually got her to be ok with 2 hours but I was skeptical if she would really follow through. I look for 2-3 so passed. Especially if I'm getting the hotel. Love her body though.I spoke briefly with her back in 04/2019, and she gave me the same 500 for an hour then down to 400. Like you I thought it was too much for too little all things considered. At least she's consistent and hasn't changed her numbers in all that time 😂.

OnlyDreams
07-20-21, 11:44
I hooked up with a smoking hot girl over the weekend. She's 20 and lives somewhere in Kentucky and likes to drive to Chicago twice a month to make some easy cash money. I was very skeptical and took the risk. To my surprise she was real!! Tall blonde, nice big and firm ass. Big tits. She has the good thickness, She's not fat at all, she told me she plays volleyball. We agreed on 250 and totally worth it. She spent 3 hours with me, everything bare. She told me SA sucks big time in her town. Mostly boring farmers LOL (that's what she said). She also mentioned a lot of young women there are becoming familiar with SA and the whole concept of making quick money is very appealing, but they have to travel to bigger cities. So She told me she has 2 friends who are not on SA but want to have fun and make money. She showed their IG pictures and they all looked sexy as hell! One is also blonde and the other brunette. I told her I would be interested in a foursome, she smiled and told me she'll asked them and let me know how it would work. She texted me me this morning and told me their plan is to spend a whole day in Chicago and make 600 each. Her friend don't want to drive 5 plus hours and want to get flight ticket, 250 each. A nice hotel suite is about $250 plus meals and hotel uber rides. I told her it was going to be way too much for me and here comes the best part. She told me they don't mind seeing up to 4 guys. So basically they want the guys to take 3 hour turns. So if 4 guys split the bill it would be around $750 each as a apposed to $3000 for only one person. I don't like to share the good stuff I find on SA but I'm very intrigued with the idea of having a foursome with 3 smoking hot and young girls! $750 is too much for me but the experience will be worth it and still cheaper if I wanted to get 3 SA girls. That's their plan. I just need to know how it can be executed like the logistics and stuff. They are down for it. It would also require honest and reliable guys. The good friends that I have don't know I'm on SA plus they are married or have GF's. I've never had a foursome. So far, it's just their though but what do you guys think of their plan?I got so many messages and I'm sorry If I couldn't reply. Hence I'm posting here. Anyway, things didn't work out simply because they wanted their air fare to be paid in advance (as assurance). Trust me, I worked hard and offered all kind of alternatives but they didn't accept them. Total plane ticket is about $750 (3 girls) and what about if something goes wrong? It also goes against my rule number one: Never, ever send money or anything in advance. I've been ghosted intentionally or unintentionally in the past even by regulars. I've learned my lesson. It creates too much anger and frustration. I only met one of the girls and she was great and stuff, but still, it has to be according to my rules. Furthermore, I'm not going to be asking fellow hobbyists for money in advance for their plane tickets either. And what about if somebody doesn't show up? I don't know you and you don't know me. Just too many variables. But for sure, I'm going to see the girl I met when she stops by.

Thanks guys for your interest and sorry it didn't work out.

GeorgeVerWest
07-20-21, 13:47
This one asked for 500 per meet and if you want to bang her, that would be 2 k. WTF is wrong with these women?!

https://www.seeking.com/member/2a13eaf9-437c-433f-8067-8cee34b7404c

Bonadrag
07-20-21, 15:44
Anyone have insight on her? Seeing her within a week. Will post what happens.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a85d2047-b7bf-4961-82dc-7b5ca6fda3d4Ended up seeing her. Dinner, drinks, then back to my place for two rounds CIP. No mention of time or donation until the end and I gave her three bills. Got semi-pro vibes and I don't think she has a job.

Cdds20
07-20-21, 16:30
Ended up seeing her. Dinner, drinks, then back to my place for two rounds CIP. No mention of time or donation until the end and I gave her three bills. Got semi-pro vibes and I don't think she has a job.Well, I predict her inbox is about to blow up.

Chicago41
07-21-21, 09:26
I got so many messages and I'm sorry If I couldn't reply. Hence I'm posting here. Anyway, things didn't work out simply because they wanted their air fare to be paid in advance (as assurance). Trust me, I worked hard and offered all kind of alternatives but they didn't accept them. Total plane ticket is about $750 (3 girls) and what about if something goes wrong? It also goes against my rule number one: Never, ever send money or anything in advance. I've been ghosted intentionally or unintentionally in the past even by regulars. I've learned my lesson. It creates too much anger and frustration. I only met one of the girls and she was great and stuff, but still, it has to be according to my rules. Furthermore, I'm not going to be asking fellow hobbyists for money in advance for their plane tickets either. And what about if somebody doesn't show up? I don't know you and you don't know me. Just too many variables. But for sure, I'm going to see the girl I met when she stops by.

Thanks guys for your interest and sorry it didn't work out.You did the right thing. That's way too much money to be shelling out in advance, especially for someone you haven't known a long time and especially when you'd be on the hook to a bunch of other guys if it falls apart. Any one of these women can turn into a scammer overnight in a similar situation, that $750 in hand would be a pretty big temptation for her to say fuck it and stay home.

Jinurso
07-21-21, 10:03
Info about her:

https://www.seeking.com/member/e44dca58-a451-4c05-ada5-e40b3d7b3bafI knew she would end up doing something like this.

She's a "reiki master" who used to practice at this completely legit yoga studio / massage place. Went to visit her one day for a reiki session and the whole time she kept talking about tantra and sensual energy. Since it's a legit place I didn't try anything but I kept thinking about it so the next time I went back I started flirting hard and ended up fucking her on the table. I should have gotten her number because she disappeared shortly thereafter. I can only assume she was caught or fired. SA seemed like the kind of place she would end up.

Troy Akerman
07-21-21, 14:22
Clear inbox

I knew she would end up doing something like this.

She's a "reiki master" who used to practice at this completely legit yoga studio / massage place. Went to visit her one day for a reiki session and the whole time she kept talking about tantra and sensual energy. Since it's a legit place I didn't try anything but I kept thinking about it so the next time I went back I started flirting hard and ended up fucking her on the table. I should have gotten her number because she disappeared shortly thereafter. I can only assume she was caught or fired. SA seemed like the kind of place she would end up..

JackMeehan
07-21-21, 14:42
Goes by Katebimxx.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2334f336-6cca-4e98-bd05-e15d6632faa1

She's asking $350 ppm. Haven't seen her profile before. Seems TGTBT.

Bonadrag
07-21-21, 15:00
Well, I predict her inbox is about to blow up.I'm sure it was before anyways. Haha.

Jinurso
07-21-21, 15:30
Clear inbox

.Ok try again.

Supply Closet
07-21-21, 18:03
Goes by Katebimxx.

She's asking $350 ppm. Haven't seen her profile before. Seems TGTBT.Told me the same ppm, then wanted me to buy her nudes on some website. Scam.

Zimbler
07-21-21, 18:21
Goes by Katebimxx.

She's asking $350 ppm. Haven't seen her profile before. Seems TGTBT.I'm guessing that's a fake profile. The pic looks like amateur pornhub model Briar Riley.

JackMeehan
07-21-21, 20:37
Told me the same ppm, then wanted me to buy her nudes on some website. Scam.Bunch of porn images pop up for her or at least looks like her or her twin sister.

Oh well once more into the breach my friends.

Randolph
07-22-21, 11:15
https://www.seeking.com/member/d904773a-b0f0-43de-ad0b-f220ce8ddbd3

So we chat, she's ready to meet and I pop the question. How much. She wants a couple hundred through zelle or paypal. Sorry says I -- only cash. She says I can pay her at the meet that way as she is afraid of fake cash. Then she says if I insist on cash she wants 650 because she will have to buy a light. Ha ha sayonara sweetie.

SA is getting harder and harder yet I am still able to weed a few decent ones out. But I am amazed that the crazy expectations they have. Or the huge number who are seeking platonic. Oh yeah, I want to buy a friend. If I want a friend ill get a dog.

I've also noticed the big increase of the big talkers who back out at the last minute. Oh well as they used to say about babe ruth. You got to strike out a lot if you hit a lot of home runs. You don't score if you don't swing.

Randolph.

BaltoMan66
07-22-21, 11:17
Gents:

I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.

I know nothing about the area, so your comments are appreciated.

Balto.

OnlyBbbj1
07-22-21, 11:56
Anyone have any interaction with this 10/10 ? I've just started talking to her. I can see that she's VERY active on the site. Has she requested $ prior to meeting or given any scammer vibes?

https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f63f34-7d6e-4c48-a5f6-46ff172bf17b

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share notes.

GeorgeVerWest
07-22-21, 14:53
I usually go with 2-300, no more, of course some will have dumb expectations. I had girls that wanted 500 then got them down to 2 and 3 respectibly, some will accept, some will stick with that amount, it all depends on your luck I guess LOL.

Gents:

I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.

Balto.

Selforen11
07-22-21, 15:31
Anyone have any interaction with this 10/10 ? I've just started talking to her. I can see that she's VERY active on the site. Has she requested $ prior to meeting or given any scammer vibes?

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share notes.I like Emmie's golf photo. Her setup is not bad overall, but her grip is a tad too strong. She may not be a hooker, but she most likely hits a hook.

Pau Ford
07-22-21, 15:59
There are exceptions of course but generally speaking I find as follows:

Anything less than 3-400 is a big nosedive quality wise. Some of these girls I see taking 2 bills or less I wouldn't fuck for free let alone pay them.

Solid looking girls in 3-4 range are def out there but they can take patience and to nail down sometimes.

If you want to go to 500 then your options open up a whole lot more. 500 is the magic number for a lot of girls. I personally don't see the need to go that high but to each their own.

Gents:

Balto.

FafaFooey
07-22-21, 16:36
Gents:

Balto.DC and Baltimore are much different cities, so I'm assuming you've seen some of the high end expectations in the DC market vs rougher and more diverse offerings in Baltimore. Chicago's all one big area vs two separate cities, but you'll find some of the same ranges here. If you're pursuing model quality girls living in the upscale parts of the city, you'll have a hard time playing below the 5 bill mark. If you broaden your horizons to the sprawling suburbs and target more 'regular' girls even in the city, you can find decent options in the 2 to 3 bill range. This is of course after lots of sifting through scammers and girls that have no intent of meeting, probably the same in any market these days. If you've played in Baltimore I'll assume you're urban savvy. The crime in Chicago is never quite as bad as the news likes to paint it, but there's also always some truth behind it. I'd be wary of any immediate offers to 'meet right now' in sketchy parts of the city. Obviously everyone has their own take on what's a fair price for a single sexual experience, what they're comfortable and able to spend, etc, so some guys will easily shell out large sums without negotiating just to get something going and others are a lot more adamant about staying in a budget.

Malfoy829
07-22-21, 17:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed8b3f04-4b3e-42cb-92f9-d9c516c6750a

This one has GPS. She wanted me to purchase $1050 designer heels in advance and then give her 600 in person. No way, no how.

Bern1
07-22-21, 18:08
https://www.seeking.com/member/305ad22c-0dc0-408b-bc16-899f3fbcc75c

This one want me to send her 200 up front because she has been burned before and this seems like a scam.

ThickWallet
07-22-21, 20:14
Gents:I am new to the area, coming from the Baltimore / DC sugar bowl. I'm trying to get an idea of what is a reasonable ppm allowance in this area. I'm seeing a few things on the board, but I thought I would ask the question and get your direct thoughts. I'm looking for young (ish) women, various body / shape (just not heavy or bbw). The more open the menu, the better, but I don't plan on BB CIP sex.
I am into generally good girls who do not give off hooker vibes, need to have a M&G, and preferably live with mom and dad or stepdad.

For years I was paying 2 per date and dated 19-27 year olds who look 7-8/10. Dated one 35 year old whom I was paying only 1 PPM, she looked 2/10, but was a tiger in bed due to being neglected by her husband.

Now I have more money and I am dating two regular SBs, one is 19 and another is 21, paying 4 to each of them. One is very enthusiastic in bed, and another is very sexually repressed due to being neurodiverse, but I like her a lot and I like talking to her also.

Overall my feel is that 3 will get you plenty of dates. I decided to pay 4 because it is not a big deal to me.

Eternalchaoz
07-22-21, 20:46

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to share notes.We got together earlier this week. Had a good time and saw her for 3.

Silver6933
07-22-21, 21:28
We got together earlier this week. Had a good time and saw her for 3.Hi,

I'm also trying to see her. Did she host and did she offer bare? Thanks again.

Eternalchaoz
07-22-21, 22:01
Hi,

I'm also trying to see her. Did she host and did she offer bare? Thanks again.Did you get her number yet? I'm curious how much she is lying as she said she hasn't given her number to anyone else.

No BB and I hosted.

Da Monger
07-23-21, 00:02
Chatted for few days, DTF and did a meet & greet. As soon as we sit down, wants to see my License or she walks. I was polite refused and walked away. Thankfully she didn't make a scene. This is new to me. Someone asking to see license / I'd.

Seemed like a really nice girl otherwise.

StanKost
07-23-21, 03:03
Info about her:

https://www.seeking.com/member/e44dca58-a451-4c05-ada5-e40b3d7b3bafShe is dtf and can host but quoted me 500 and didn't budge when I countered with 400 $. What I have seen from the private pics she is not a 500 $ caliber girl may be the DT and anal make it worth it but will gladly partake if she offers 300 $. I will try again in 1 - 2 months as she may be keeping the price up right now cause she is be seeing enough traffic.

OnlyBbbj1
07-23-21, 13:14
I know she's been discussed here before, but I don't recall anyone actually having met with her. Has anyone actually met her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/71d0e38b-5da1-49ea-953c-0e66df395af9

Over the last few months we've had a phone call and she's talked alot about how she's a virgin but on the site because she loves giving head.

I decided to buy her a Starbucks through my app and she picked it up. Never met her in person. A $5 expense to see if she might be real.

Well after several times with her cancelling meetups, she again asked for more drink. Once I told her not until we meet, she became belligerent.

Unless any Senior Member here can vouch for her, consider here a true scammer and save yourself some time reaching out to her.

BTW she sent a topless. DM me if you're interested as I couldn't attach it for some reason. Might not even be her anyway! LOL.

FafaFooey
07-23-21, 14:00
I decided to buy her a Starbucks through my app and she picked it up. Never met her in person. A $5 expense to see if she might be real.

Well after several times with her cancelling meetups, she again asked for more drink. Once I told her not until we meet, she became belligerent.
Wow, that's the lowest bar I've ever seen for a scam. There's plenty of girls pulling this kind of thing to get rent, phone bills, car payments, etc paid but to do it for a remotely ordered cup of coffee and then go ballistic when its not repeated is hilarious. She needs to re read the scam playbook these girls seem to live by!

OnlyBbbj1
07-23-21, 14:07
Wow, that's the lowest bar I've ever seen for a scam. There's plenty of girls pulling this kind of thing to get rent, phone bills, car payments, etc paid but to do it for a remotely ordered cup of coffee and then go ballistic when its not repeated is hilarious. She needs to re read the scam playbook these girls seem to live by!Lers clean up this sh* We should all message her we know she's a scammer. Ok by me! She won't last too long before she gives up scamming!!

Supply Closet
07-23-21, 15:56
https://www.seeking.com/member/a7ccbddb-f671-41e6-98c0-aa724351a842

Went to text immediately but pretty rude. Won't show her face "until we agree to meet. " Kept harping on only texting her when I'm ready to meet so I don't waste her time. She offered 150 but then said her rules are 50 for a safety deposit up front. I'm passing.

Chicago41
07-23-21, 22:34

Went to text immediately but pretty rude. Won't show her face "until we agree to meet. " Kept harping on only texting her when I'm ready to meet so I don't waste her time. She offered 150 but then said her rules are 50 for a safety deposit up front. I'm passing.Sounds like a pro to me.

DpudeMon69
07-24-21, 11:08

Went to text immediately but pretty rude. Won't show her face "until we agree to meet. " Kept harping on only texting her when I'm ready to meet so I don't waste her time. She offered 150 but then said her rules are 50 for a safety deposit up front. I'm passing.There's a few girls that are all bs / scammers listing Joliet as the city they are from. I've honestly given up on anyone that messages from Joliet for this reason! Also, if a woman has only 1 picture, most likely will ask for a deposit, or some type of help.

I literally tell women after initial message, that I will not send them any money, deposits, etc, and don't do internet phones, so if you are still interested, let me know.

DpudeMon69
07-24-21, 11:28
I thought 500 was too much. But I was in NYC a few weeks ago, its pretty much double what it is in Chi. We are very fortunate and I don't even haggle anymore. I make sure to tell the girl that too because I want to make sure its less transactional and we both have fun and its much easier to do that when she gets what she needs w / in reason.

But you broke down this price thing perfectly!

There are exceptions of course but generally speaking I find as follows:

Anything less than 3-400 is a big nosedive quality wise. Some of these girls I see taking 2 bills or less I wouldn't fuck for free let alone pay them.

Solid looking girls in 3-4 range are def out there but they can take patience and to nail down sometimes.

If you want to go to 500 then your options open up a whole lot more. 500 is the magic number for a lot of girls. I personally don't see the need to go that high but to each their own.

RusselJimmies
07-24-21, 16:28
I got so many messages and I'm sorry If I couldn't reply. Hence I'm posting here. Anyway, things didn't work out simply because they wanted their air fare to be paid in advance (as assurance). Trust me, I worked hard and offered all kind of alternatives but they didn't accept them. Total plane ticket is about $750 (3 girls) and what about if something goes wrong? It also goes against my rule number one: Never, ever send money or anything in advance. I've been ghosted intentionally or unintentionally in the past even by regulars. I've learned my lesson. It creates too much anger and frustration. I only met one of the girls and she was great and stuff, but still, it has to be according to my rules. Furthermore, I'm not going to be asking fellow hobbyists for money in advance for their plane tickets either. And what about if somebody doesn't show up? I don't know you and you don't know me. Just too many variables. But for sure, I'm going to see the girl I met when she stops by.

Thanks guys for your interest and sorry it didn't work out.Why not just offer to pay for one ticket at a time? You send 250, they send immediate proof of a purchased ticket. Ideally the order would be reversed, do they really not have 250 to buy a ticket and get reimbursed immediately upon proof of purchase? Either way, most you'd be out is 250.

CrewMan7
07-24-21, 18:28

Went to text immediately but pretty rude. Won't show her face "until we agree to meet. " Kept harping on only texting her when I'm ready to meet so I don't waste her time. She offered 150 but then said her rules are 50 for a safety deposit up front. I'm passing.When I told her she wasn't getting a deposit upfront, she told me her mom is a cop and she's underage. I reported her profile. So, she's made another one.

CrewMan7
07-24-21, 23:21
She is dtf and can host but quoted me 500 and didn't budge when I countered with 400 $. What I have seen from the private pics she is not a 500 $ caliber girl may be the DT and anal make it worth it but will gladly partake if she offers 300 $. I will try again in 1 - 2 months as she may be keeping the price up right now cause she is be seeing enough traffic.She held firm at 500 for me also. Said 1-2 hours tops at her place.

GeorgeVerWest
07-25-21, 16:02
Yeah, thast why I got her at 300 but now way she's worth 500, just don't offer her that crazy amount, maybe she'll get her price down when she sees guys are not that dumb to give her that amount.

She held firm at 500 for me also. Said 1-2 hours tops at her place.

Jdtsxm
07-26-21, 01:21
I chatted with her on Friday AM and met her up the same day. Great vibes. She smokes a ton of weed and is a cat mom with a dog. Mt. Prospect. And place was ok. We talked chilled. If she responds to you she likes your pics. She'll want to get to know you and you can have a phone call with her. Hella legit. Says she accepts anywhere between $150-$300 for PPM. I paid her $160 no worries.

Ate her pussy and it was delish. She hadn't cummed from oral in many years so when she did it with me she returned the favor. She is cute, but hella chubby / fat. Pussy is tight. She's a freak. BBBJ and CIP. She's on BC, and is clean.

Any Intel? Says single discreet and on BC. Hosts apt in new burbs. Pm is ok also.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fc8a983b-4dcd-4011-9916-b1e3fb1dcad1

AFrohman
07-26-21, 09:53
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed8b3f04-4b3e-42cb-92f9-d9c516c6750a

This one has GPS. She wanted me to purchase $1050 designer heels in advance and then give her 600 in person. No way, no how.Saw her a couple years ago for $400 if I remember correctly. Butterface and BO but she can take a pounding in the ass.

Randolph
07-26-21, 11:10
I saw her a few months ago and ate her to a couple of cums. Doesn't seem like years to me. Ha ha.

She is a big girl and I also enjoyed the cip and everything leading up to it. I think I gave her around 160 but when I went to see her again she doubled her price and when I tried to negotiate she went silent.

I chatted with her on Friday AM and met her up the same day. Great vibes. She smokes a ton of weed and is a cat mom with a dog. Mt. Prospect. And place was ok. We talked chilled. If she responds to you she likes your pics. She'll want to get to know you and you can have a phone call with her. Hella legit. Says she accepts anywhere between $150-$300 for PPM. I paid her $160 no worries.

Ate her pussy and it was delish. She hadn't cummed from oral in many years so when she did it with me she returned the favor. She is cute, but hella chubby / fat. Pussy is tight. She's a freak. BBBJ and CIP. She's on BC, and is clean.

AFrohman
07-26-21, 13:11
https://www.seeking.com/member/397affb7-8f9f-47d5-badc-8234a325da31

Talked a bit and seemed up to meet, kept asking for me to buy pics from her. I did wind up buying some from her and they were good, but in the end she wound up going off on me and I blocked her.

OnlyBbbj1
07-26-21, 18:14
Did you get her number yet? I'm curious how much she is lying as she said she hasn't given her number to anyone else.

No BB and I hosted.I've never heard of a Sugar Baby saying she can't meet as she's in the hospital getting her appendix removed. LOL. Seems awfully difficult to hide the scar if we meet and she's telling the truth. I bet some of you have f* her in the last few days!

Since she's still texting name I wanted to confirm she's lying so I can move on. Anyone seeing her this week or see her over the weekend?

Troy Akerman
07-26-21, 18:39
She had a different profile two years ago. She is a chick who wanted to be a dude and decided she would stay female. She did 300 2 years ago and was BBFS

https://www.seeking.com/member/397affb7-8f9f-47d5-badc-8234a325da31

Talked a bit and seemed up to meet, kept asking for me to buy pics from her. I did wind up buying some from her and they were good, but in the end she wound up going off on me and I blocked her..

MMPowerRanger
07-26-21, 22:00
Longtime lurker here. Time to give back.

https://www.seeking.com/member/274510af-7ce2-43e3-8ab9-67cb6e4c56cf

$300.

Way out west near Elgin.

She cannot host, and far from Chicago are the biggest drawback.

Spinner type, Boobs a bit saggy, and some baby damage on her tummy.

BBBJ, BBFS, BBFSCIP. As always, YMMV.

RusselJimmies
07-26-21, 23:39
I know she's been discussed here before, but I don't recall anyone actually having met with her. Has anyone actually met her?

That's chicagogirl1, unless Grace is her name?

RusselJimmies
07-27-21, 02:22
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1e671e3-34f7-4dee-837f-6a56e566bcd8

Wanted 500 plus dinner just for M&G lmao.

RusselJimmies
07-27-21, 02:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/401567df-97a8-4891-b288-33768ebb3236

Asked for a 10 grand monthly allowance.

FeldSpot
07-27-21, 09:18

$300.

Way out west near Elgin.

BBBJ, BBFS, BBFSCIP. As always, YMMV.Aka Amanda. Tried meeting her once and she was running super late, so I bailed. Second time she was running super late again, but I stuck around. Seemed jumpy and distracted, let me CIP, but seemed in a hurry to get out, with the excuse of her kid texting her he was going to leave the house by himself or something. Won't repeat.

Pau Ford
07-27-21, 09:58
I haven't been Premium for a few months now and the site will no longer allow Basic accounts to request private pic access. Now theres a pop up that says you only get 5 private pic requests and you must upgrade to Premium to request further private pic access. I kinda wonder if maybe its in response to a large falling off of guys paying / renewing for Premium since their site has gone downhill so much.

Is SA getting stingy with their free accounts now? I've had one for a couple years just so I can see what you guys are posting here. Tried clicking a link yesterday and get the "you've been logged out" screen. Try logging in and it says my account has been deleted. Not sure why as I haven't messaged anyone or even completed my profile to allow me to do so.

TimeForPlay10
07-27-21, 10:56

$300.

Way out west near Elgin.

BBBJ, BBFS, BBFSCIP. As always, YMMV.I was considering her but I got the vibe that she was a total clock watcher. I prefer 2-3 hour dates minimum so whenever they say "an hour or so", I move on. She quoted me 4 but I didn't try to negotiate given the time issue.

TimeForPlay10
07-27-21, 11:15

Asked for a 10 grand monthly allowance.Her profile definitely reads like GPS but that's ridiculous. On the other hand, nothing surprises me anymore. I've heard several stories from believable SB's (who I saw at least several times) in the past year about some guys dishing out big coin. I was shocked at some of the numbers that were being discussed. Some monthly allowances and some for a weekend. One guy offered the SB I was seeing 2500 for a 4 hour date where he would watch her get it on with a BBC.

OnlyBbbj1
07-27-21, 15:52

Asked for a 10 grand monthly allowance.She was going to rip you off. I was offered 9 k / mo. LOL.

OnlyBbbj1
07-27-21, 16:00
Anybody met her?

We are discussing. Definitely dtf. Bolt ons.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d3ef03-279e-43e0-aeaa-abde6ff3cb87

Wondering what the damage was and if it was a quality time. Feel free to dm or on here. Either is fine.

SawBoy1740
07-27-21, 18:28
Anybody met her?

We are discussing. Definitely dtf. Bolt ons.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d3ef03-279e-43e0-aeaa-abde6ff3cb87

Wondering what the damage was and if it was a quality time. Feel free to dm or on here. Either is fine.Not I, but if you meet her please be kind and share.

TheArgent
07-27-21, 18:31
I stumbled across some nude galleries of girls I recognize from Seeking, maybe four years ago:

https://******gallery.xyz/post/4900505.html

https://cfwives.com/webslut-marisa/

I don't think I like the idea of posting someone's private nudes on the web publicly. On the other hand, I got a kick out of seeing these. Anyone else recognize any sugar babies from the region out in the wild on the internet like this?

OnlyBbbj1
07-28-21, 07:38
That's chicagogirl1, unless Grace is her name?The link I posted was accurate.

When girls find out guys are on to their scamming ways, they will change everything up including their SA pics and username. This scammer changed their name.

ChiHappiness
07-28-21, 17:52
Has anyone seen this one? She seems dtf but we keep having difficulty setting up a mutual time and I just want to know if she is worth pursuing.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ee1a2b65-5a3c-4dc1-9401-234f7510f235

AFrohman
07-28-21, 18:33
Anyone have any scoop on her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/10d5b5bd-235b-4319-8bac-ca83c9709786

HitMan1783
07-28-21, 20:59
Any info on these my guys. Thanks Pm is cool.

https://www.seeking.com/member/64f95ae4-b1c1-456d-b839-e9ca61e13b04

https://www.seeking.com/member/29207b50-0767-4854-ae25-06ddec12c69b

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea5f483-d837-46a2-bdd3-38afdb5aa971

ChiHappiness
07-28-21, 21:05

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea5f483-d837-46a2-bdd3-38afdb5aa971The last one is dtf and her husband knows she is on the site. Hard to get her below 500.

Shorty58
07-28-21, 23:38

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea5f483-d837-46a2-bdd3-38afdb5aa971Second one, MysteriousDiva has had other profiles. She's fun, everything is covered, she asked 400 but went for 300.

StanKost
07-28-21, 23:46

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea5f483-d837-46a2-bdd3-38afdb5aa971The 2nd is a Brazillian woman with thick hips and bootey. We met for coffee and I think she was my first M & G when I started SA. She quoted me 500 - 600 and went down to 400 but if I remember correctly she was open to a dinner date and possibly an overnighter which is not a bad deal for the money if you want to deal with her for the night. Others had reported her as bitchy and rude but she was good for me during our M & G. I'm curious if anyone has pulled the trigger because I have the feeling g that she is a good lay.

JustinFields
07-29-21, 09:05
Anyone have any scoop on her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/10d5b5bd-235b-4319-8bac-ca83c9709786Just from looking at her she looks like a tranny.

Chicago41
07-29-21, 10:59

She was just mentioned here a few days back. Do a forum search for the last bit of the URL after the hyphen.

StanKost
07-29-21, 17:22
ZzTopSterZz I couldn't answer your dm cause you need to free some space and clear your received and sent messages.

ADAvet101
07-30-21, 18:33
Anyone have experience with this one. Been chatting with her for a couple days and she seems legit. Thought there might have been some info on her but haven't been able to find any.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bf4886e4-f486-4c55-8e44-f8c34fe58b0b

AFrohman
07-30-21, 19:15
Anyone have experience with this one. Been chatting with her for a couple days and she seems legit. Thought there might have been some info on her but haven't been able to find any.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bf4886e4-f486-4c55-8e44-f8c34fe58b0bShe's Trans.

Zimbler
07-30-21, 19:39
Google announced that starting Sept. 1st they are going to remove and ban all Sugar Daddy apps, like Seeking Arrangement, from the Google Play Store.

The Seeking website will still work so you can login using any browser.

Pau Ford
07-30-21, 19:51
Apple did the same thing prob 2-3 years ago and removed all that stuff from their App Store. If you already had the SA app on your device it still worked for probably a year or so before SA killed the API to it.

Mobile browser experience isn't all that good but gets the job done.

Google announced that starting Sept. 1st they are going to remove and ban all Sugar Daddy apps, like Seeking Arrangement, from the Google Play Store.

The Seeking website will still work so you can login using any browser.

OnlyBbbj1
07-30-21, 22:50
If you've met up with.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e03b9457-7126-4c1e-a12e-22459ab1a3e4

I'd be curious how it went. It's always eyebrow raising when someone doesn't request to unlock your pics. She hasn't requested to see mine. Either she's:

- a scammer and doesn't care what you look like because they're not planning on meeting.

- a serial one dinner date only type. Not really interested in anything intimate so they don't care what you look like.

- an escort / stripper type that truly doesn't care what you look like.

Anyone met her in person? You can DM me with any details if you prefer.

BigFootSteve
07-30-21, 23:52
She's Trans.I've seen her a couple times and can confirm she is NOT trans.

Truthfu11
07-31-21, 01:03
I've had the same experience with her. Been chatting for several months with every excuse in the book on why she can't meet. Fun to chat with but doubt anything will come of it.

Over the last few months we've had a phone call and she's talked alot about how she's a virgin but on the site because she loves giving head.

Unless any Senior Member here can vouch for her, consider here a true scammer and save yourself some time reaching out to her.

BTW she sent a topless. DM me if you're interested as I couldn't attach it for some reason. Might not even be her anyway! LOL.

NewInChi
07-31-21, 10:34
We exchanged messages and offered 4 k allowance to see if a meet up happens but nothing.

If you've met up with.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e03b9457-7126-4c1e-a12e-22459ab1a3e4

I'd be curious how it went. It's always eyebrow raising when someone doesn't request to unlock your pics. She hasn't requested to see mine. Either she's:

- a scammer and doesn't care what you look like because they're not planning on meeting.

- a serial one dinner date only type. Not really interested in anything intimate so they don't care what you look like.

- an escort / stripper type that truly doesn't care what you look like.

Anyone met her in person? You can DM me with any details if you prefer.

AFrohman
07-31-21, 17:08
I've seen her a couple times and can confirm she is NOT trans.My bad, I could swear her profile used to say trans.

JustinFields
07-31-21, 23:08
I've seen her a couple times and can confirm she is NOT trans.I don't care what she is, I wouldn't do her or him if she paid me a 500 ppm. I hope at least you didn't pay LOL. I rather be an uncle than stick my d1 ck in that.

BigFootSteve
08-01-21, 02:40
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef044dfe-1177-4fed-973c-a41a683cb1bb

Lives in SW burbs. Asked for 1500/ wk. I said that was insane. She replied,

I'm educated, reliable & kinky. Switch.

GPS, that's crazy!

Bern1
08-01-21, 13:44

GPS, that's crazy!She is an Escort.

ADAvet101
08-01-21, 15:49
Got another one I can't seem to find any info on. Hitting it off via text, but she's starting to give off some TGTBT vibes. Anyone out there got anything on this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/72ff4b89-f807-45b0-9ecb-4f391f82d737

Al Melrose
08-01-21, 17:52
Got another one I can't seem to find any info on. Hitting it off via text, but she's starting to give off some TGTBT vibes. Anyone out there got anything on this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/72ff4b89-f807-45b0-9ecb-4f391f82d737Only one pic and location listed as Illinois, Illinois usually means scam.

ADAvet101
08-01-21, 18:05
Only one pic and location listed as Illinois, Illinois usually means scam.I thought the same. She sent me pics over text. Nothing came back on the reverse image searches and I got her town. It was her bleeding heart story that required a upfront partial donation that raised the red flags.

ZzTopSterZz
08-01-21, 19:39
Anyone have advise for a Seeking newbie and if there's any use for it if you're not a paid member? I made an account and can look at profiles and had a couple send me messages but it looks like you have to pay to read or send message. It might be work that a one month trial but since I'm only seeking massage+ and not full service I don't know if it's worth the money or the leg work. Advice here or PM appreciated.

TimeForPlay10
08-01-21, 19:40
I thought the same. She sent me pics over text. Nothing came back on the reverse image searches and I got her town. It was her bleeding heart story that required a upfront partial donation that raised the red flags.She's been discussed in here in the last couple weeks. She'll semd pics and then start with the story about need to find a caregiver for her brother in order to meet up. I don't remember her old profile but if you go back a couple weeks, you'll see the thread. I auto move on when the sob stories start so soon. Nothing ever good comes of it.

GeorgeVerWest
08-02-21, 00:08
I can confirm that she asked the same amount with me as well.

GPS, that's crazy!

GeorgeVerWest
08-02-21, 00:09
You visited her or how you know she's an escort?

She is an Escort.

Alfonsus
08-02-21, 00:15
I can confirm that she asked the same amount with me as well.I couldn't open her profile. Do you have her picture? What was her name? There's possibility she might've someone I know since I know many girls in SW suburbs.

Cjc199
08-02-21, 01:13
https://www.seeking.com/member/74e88c77-fe5c-4f84-8aa7-e5c66b10fa8a

Has anyone met with her?

Bern1
08-02-21, 08:35
You visited her or how you know she's an escort?Amazonwarrior2 is her snap.

Donger999
08-02-21, 08:55
FYI. Pin Up Ghoul has serious gps. Wants actual dates + 800. I wouldn't go that high. Curious to know if anyone else has met her.

ADAvet101
08-02-21, 13:27
I can confirm that she asked the same amount with me as well.She's not asking for 1500 a week. She's asking for 1500 a month. I asked her to clarify since it was worded weird. She even said she'd be willing to do 750 every two weeks. But she only does 1 meet a week. End up being a reasonable 325 per meet depending on what she actually provides. I'm currently trying to work that info out of her before I consider pulling the trigger.

StanKost
08-02-21, 14:21
She's not asking for 1500 a week. She's asking for 1500 a month. I asked her to clarify since it was worded weird. She even said she'd be willing to do 750 every two weeks. But she only does 1 meet a week. End up being a reasonable 325 per meet depending on what she actually provides. I'm currently trying to work that info out of her before I consider pulling the trigger.325 $ ppm is a good deal for a decent looking normal girl depending on your comfort level to shell out 750 - 1500 $ on the 1st date hoping she will show up the next time and if you like the menu and the performance. I usually ask for 1 ppm to taste the goods before agreeing to a monthly commitment and if the girl looks reliable and fun can proceed to monthly arrangement.

FafaFooey
08-02-21, 17:29
Anyone have advise for a Seeking newbie and if there's any use for it if you're not a paid member? I made an account and can look at profiles and had a couple send me messages but it looks like you have to pay to read or send message. It might be work that a one month trial but since I'm only seeking massage+ and not full service I don't know if it's worth the money or the leg work. Advice here or PM appreciated.What you're seeing is accurate. You can browse and build a favorites list, but can't communicate with anyone if you're not a paid member. I think it says somewhere that if you upload a picture you get some messaging unlocked, but I've never tried that and am pretty sure even that's limited.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother if massage services are your main interest. There are certainly pros and semi pros mixed in on SA, but most of the girls don't want to negotiate based on 'services' the way you're thinking. There's at least some expectation of either a repeated per meeting allowance or a pre agreed monthly allowance. At best, you'd be paying what the other guys are paying to spend expected FS time with the girls for much less payout, unless the lure of getting massages from more 'regular' girls was what you were after.

But if you're curious and don't mind spending for the month, my approach in the past was. First, just browse and build a favorites list. If I can't find a lot of interesting prospects, based on my age, distance, etc criteria that's a sign its not a good time to spend on the premium. If I can build a decent list I then pay attention to how often they're active on the site. A prospect list full of girls who only log in once or log in once a week is pretty worthless. If I see that my Favorites list shows a lot of activity when I sort by 'Recently Active' then I'll think about pulling the trigger and pay in. Once you can message, the goal is to get as many numbers, emails, whatever, in that month so you can communicate off the site. You can start working on your list as you get numbers, but I wouldn't lock in on anyone since there's lots of dropoff between first contact and actually getting together.

Happy hunting.

ADAvet101
08-03-21, 20:06
325 $ ppm is a good deal for a decent looking normal girl depending on your comfort level to shell out 750 - 1500 $ on the 1st date hoping she will show up the next time and if you like the menu and the performance. I usually ask for 1 ppm to taste the goods before agreeing to a monthly commitment and if the girl looks reliable and fun can proceed to monthly arrangement.My thought process as well. I will never commit to a monthly allowance until I've seen a girl a couple times and have established a reliable connection. I passed on this irl and another because they just wouldn't budge from asking for sizeable allowances. I may have missed out on some great scores, but my bank account is happier.

Supply Closet
08-03-21, 20:14
Does everybody else get nonstop favorites from Venezuela, the Philippines, etc. I ignore them but I'm curious if anyone has ever engaged with those. Are they totally fake or are they legit women trying to get to the US?

Chicago41
08-03-21, 22:33
Does everybody else get nonstop favorites from Venezuela, the Philippines, etc. I ignore them but I'm curious if anyone has ever engaged with those. Are they totally fake or are they legit women trying to get to the US?Those are all scams, has to be one of the oldest. They sweet talk you then give you a hard luck story and eventually ask for money.

GeorgeVerWest
08-04-21, 02:07
Any intel on this lady?

https://www.seeking.com/member/ba21311d-3dca-4f20-a0a3-922fc84da2dd

Jayp80
08-04-21, 08:38
https://www.seeking.com/member/dbaf3459-9825-4de1-b147-e1410d2d9a69

https://www.asaconsulting.biz/exhibits-1

Profile says 0 kids but I know she has at least one but I believe 2.

Shorty58
08-04-21, 11:58
Meeting her this weekend, she wants 400 for a couple hours. Anybody know her yet?

ADAvet101
08-04-21, 12:46
She's been discussed in here in the last couple weeks. She'll semd pics and then start with the story about need to find a caregiver for her brother in order to meet up. I don't remember her old profile but if you go back a couple weeks, you'll see the thread. I auto move on when the sob stories start so soon. Nothing ever good comes of it.She's a persistent one. Still texting with her. She's sending me photos and I'm just collecting them. But she's still trying to get me to buy videos and give her money for that caregiver so she can get away to meet. I almost feel guilty stringing her along. Almost.

BbMikey71
08-04-21, 12:54
Hi all,

Newbie here.

Reaching out about this one. https://www.seeking.com/member/0b08c030-d804-439d-9cbe-f9710a4c9402.

Any luck?

MnCuckold
08-04-21, 13:41
Meeting her this weekend, she wants 400 for a couple hours. Anybody know her yet?Hard to search SA for names.

XgmMe1423
08-04-21, 14:07
Hard to search SA for names.https://www.seeking.com/member/b6badfc8-8904-4e3b-a1c8-2cc798450d6a

NewInChi
08-04-21, 14:30
Decided to meet her for dinner and she asked for same amt. She was too strict about her intimacy asks and so I skipped.

Meeting her this weekend, she wants 400 for a couple hours. Anybody know her yet?

NewInChi
08-04-21, 14:43
She will ask for money to hire a nurse for her little bro who is not well and needs a nurse for her to leave her place.

She also has profiles in NYC area.

Only one pic and location listed as Illinois, Illinois usually means scam.

GeorgeVerWest
08-04-21, 14:47
Mmmm! I don't think they are the same person, once has a tattoo, the other does not have.

Profile says 0 kids but I know she has at least one but I believe 2.

GeorgeVerWest
08-04-21, 15:02
Has anyone met her? She looks hot.

https://www.seeking.com/member/94db1238-1189-4cbd-8023-0451499b7372

BduBange
08-04-21, 15:12
Yes. Same girl. Follow her on SC, I've never seen her. Too Amazonian for my tastes.

Mmmm! I don't think they are the same person, once has a tattoo, the other does not have.

PeterWanger69
08-04-21, 22:10

Profile says 0 kids but I know she has at least one but I believe 2.Didn't she use to work for 2 KG?

OnlyBbbj1
08-04-21, 23:02
This one seemed legit at first. Although pics were a bit TGTBT. Then said wanted an allowance prepaid or just paying for a live video to confirm identities.

https://www.seeking.com/member/87ada1ac-fc0d-4b71-bd49-132d2aeb11c9

Click the block or hide button on her!!

OnlyBbbj1
08-04-21, 23:26
I've chatted with this one and we went to texting. She seemed maybe dtf. Sent me pics too. Then she got a little spooked. I'd like to see if anyone has at least done a meet and greet with her. I'd like to exchange notes. She seems very indecisive.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a52a119a-3023-4f6b-aea4-940c0d730a17

DM me.

Osyus
08-05-21, 01:39
Been chatting with this one for a little bit and supposed to meet her on Sunday but I'm skeptical she's actually going to, anyone have info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/62a01c3a-f4c9-4773-967e-25582445a72b

Malfoy829
08-05-21, 07:16
https://www.seeking.com/member/0acd7dee-f07b-4c6c-8dd9-6270961c3144

She asks for money upfront to prove you are serious. She quickly blocks you if you don't comply. I call scam.

ChicagoBred33
08-05-21, 09:06
Yes. Same girl. Follow her on SC, I've never seen her. Too Amazonian for my tastes.That isn't's All Star Allie. Tattoos / heights are different and she is pretty open on social about having kids.

Chicago41
08-05-21, 10:27
Yes. Same girl. Follow her on SC, I've never seen her. Too Amazonian for my tastes.Definitely the same person, well known escort.

Wanderer21
08-05-21, 23:02
SA's chat is a bit fcked because emojis are going over as question marks LOL.

Just a heads up, avoid using them if at all- they'll look normal in your window but be sent as?

LoveSmallPerky
08-06-21, 10:58
Does everybody else get nonstop favorites from Venezuela, the Philippines, etc. I ignore them but I'm curious if anyone has ever engaged with those. Are they totally fake or are they legit women trying to get to the US?I will click the request to see private pics and check them out when they (98%) open them. After I view them I block the profile and never read the messages they send. I have had 5 profiles favorite or message me in the last 2 weeks that used the exact same person in white lingerie picture.

Another trick they have discovered is they list a US city / state for their location but when you check the history they are logged in from overseas. 2 flags to help are they still use pictures that look like overseas and their profile is worded like it is their 2nd language.

Yardy00
08-06-21, 12:05
SA's chat is a bit fcked because emojis are going over as question marks LOL.

Just a heads up, avoid using them if at all- they'll look normal in your window but be sent as?Had one message come out with? And no idea why that happened.

Aman123
08-07-21, 07:35
https://www.seeking.com/member/2561db8b-e14e-4018-acec-fb01eee336b3

Any info on her? She looks familiar.

NewInChi
08-07-21, 08:37
She hasn't been on the site for some time. We did exchange messages on the site. She just disappeared after a few exchanges and they were just chit chat.

Any info on her is appreciated.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0a475cd0-896e-4b9c-b22f-f7a1007eab83

GetOnUrKnees
08-07-21, 13:42
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6badfc8-8904-4e3b-a1c8-2cc798450d6aMet her yesterday / Friday. Cute but kinda mechanical. Told me she just wants 1 sd and told me she won't meet anyone else. But I remember she's got dates lined up this weekend? Let me know if she's going to meetup with more? I got semipro vibe? Or pro?

GetOnUrKnees
08-07-21, 14:53
Met her yesterday / Friday. She's cute but a bit mechanical so I was getting a semi pro vibe. She said to me she only wants 1 sd and said she won't be meeting anyone else. Wondering if she is lying since prior posts mentioned she has dates coming up with some guys here?

NewInChi
08-07-21, 19:54
Met with her three weeks ago in Glenview. Definitely semi-pro. I didn't partake but she knew all the keywords like a pro.

Met her yesterday / Friday. She's cute but a bit mechanical so I was getting a semi pro vibe. She said to me she only wants 1 sd and said she won't be meeting anyone else. Wondering if she is lying since prior posts mentioned she has dates coming up with some guys here?

Dkolmog
08-07-21, 20:27
Met her yesterday / Friday. Cute but kinda mechanical. Told me she just wants 1 sd and told me she won't meet anyone else. But I remember she's got dates lined up this weekend? Let me know if she's going to meetup with more? I got semipro vibe? Or pro?https://www.seeking.com/member/b6badfc8-8904-4e3b-a1c8-2cc798450d6a

Lmao I met and rawdogged her yesterday too, on first date. She almost let me come inside. So no, she's not saving herself up for a single sd.

She lied about her situation, like where she's from and what she does for work. I can tell because of her accent and lack of cultural knowledge of her purported background. I think SA is her main source of income. I have nothing against that. Just don't fall for her saying stuff like she's monogamous for you.

Shorty58
08-07-21, 23:55
Met her yesterday / Friday. Cute but kinda mechanical. Told me she just wants 1 sd and told me she won't meet anyone else. But I remember she's got dates lined up this weekend? Let me know if she's going to meetup with more? I got semipro vibe? Or pro?I just cancelled our date for tomorrow. Asked 400 for two hours.

GetOnUrKnees
08-08-21, 01:31
I just cancelled our date for tomorrow. Asked 400 for two hours.Hope my post is helpful. I've been lurking here awhile and forum has been helpful for me. BTW I just got booted from SA they cited some bs reason so they are cracking down there? Before I can make a second acct, I'll be using SDM and secretbenefits, which don't compare to SA; what are your thoughts on secretbenefits and sdm / sugardaddymeet?

Jge096
08-08-21, 09:33
Can't post link because I'm blocked, but this one wants 700 per meet. Told her I'd genuinely consider it because the person in the profile picture is pretty attractive, only to be met with a "that's not me, I don't post my pictures on the internet" and a block. Okay? Lmao.

LuxiMudi
08-08-21, 09:41
I just got booted from SA they cited some bs reasonWhat was the reason?

Pau Ford
08-08-21, 10:49
Your post was very helpful, thank you. I had my eye on her too so good to know she's a pro that's getting passed around like an old penny. We need more guys here contributing like this rather than just lurking to collect intel.

SDM and SB are for the most part a waste of time and money. IMO you'd be better off trying to get yourself reinstated on SA by falling on your sword and admitting to making a mistake and you'll never do it again. That's worked for a lot of guys. Or creating a new profile. Search the board there are tips about doing this successfully vs. Not successful.

Hope my post is helpful. I've been lurking here awhile and forum has been helpful for me. BTW I just got booted from SA they cited some bs reason so they are cracking down there? Before I can make a second acct, I'll be using SDM and secretbenefits, which don't compare to SA; what are your thoughts on secretbenefits and sdm / sugardaddymeet?

Malfoy829
08-08-21, 11:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d7a217-947b-d302-d68d-d97070b914ea

She seems DTF, but asks for 6, a nice meal and a top tier hotel. I was not going see her, but discussed schedule. When we could not align she blocked me.

Silver6933
08-08-21, 12:00
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6badfc8-8904-4e3b-a1c8-2cc798450d6a

Lmao I met and rawdogged her yesterday too, on first date. She almost let me come inside. So no, she's not saving herself up for a single sd.

She lied about her situation, like where she's from and what she does for work. I can tell because of her accent and lack of cultural knowledge of her purported background. I think SA is her main source of income. I have nothing against that. Just don't fall for her saying stuff like she's monogamous for you.She message me couple days ago. How much was she asking? I was tempted.

Uncountable
08-08-21, 12:27
Can't post link because I'm blocked, but this one wants 700 per meet. Told her I'd genuinely consider it because the person in the profile picture is pretty attractive, only to be met with a "that's not me, I don't post my pictures on the internet" and a block. Okay? Lmao.https://www.seeking.com/member/d3f63757-d088-4700-9963-2672ccf53bb0

StanKost
08-08-21, 20:02
I got a text on my mongers app number "Hi I'm Maya from SA are you still in Chi". I didn't answer her cause I vaguely remember her texting me just like that in the past twice and she either asked for money pending our date or was a picture seller or may be both.

Few hours later she sent few pics and she looked good and I googled her number and it was a Houston escort not currently active and there was one review "Don't contact her she works with Houston Police Dep". Anyone encountered her? There was no actual ad or picture of the escort who used the same number.

Jge096
08-08-21, 22:26
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f786c29-5b99-4efa-9f08-7fb167e089cb

Anyone have experiences with this one? Didn't see anything when I searched the profile number / letter link, relatively new profile.

Jge096
08-08-21, 22:55
https://www.seeking.com/member/52ee8e20-3e3b-4a08-87e5-cd1dbcf512ed

Been chatting with this one as well. Looking to make schedules align this week, will report after but if anyone has intel I'd appreciate.

Pyre69
08-08-21, 23:28

Anyone have experiences with this one? Didn't see anything when I searched the profile number / letter link, relatively new profile.I hit that about 9-10 months ago weekly for a month at 400/ meet. She'll want to do dinner or drinks and then back to your place / hotel. She IMO drinks quite a bit. Decent lay, but we ended up just not being compatible.

Dkolmog
08-09-21, 02:37
I hit that about 9-10 months ago weekly for a month at 400/ meet. She'll want to do dinner or drinks and then back to your place / hotel. She IMO drinks quite a bit. Decent lay, but we ended up just not being compatible.I met up with her twice last year and we hooked up once. I actually wanted to make her a regular, but her sass / attitude is way too much. She's hot and a good lay though. Probably the hottest girl I've ever BBFSCIPed.

Dkolmog
08-09-21, 02:38
She message me couple days ago. How much was she asking? I was tempted.Asked for 400 and negotiated 350 for 1 shot on goal.

Jge096
08-09-21, 08:09
I hit that about 9-10 months ago weekly for a month at 400/ meet. She'll want to do dinner or drinks and then back to your place / hotel. She IMO drinks quite a bit. Decent lay, but we ended up just not being compatible.Appreciate the report. She quoted me pretty quickly when we moved to text so I kind of got a pro / semi pro vibe. Especially when she mentioned condoms. Looks like she has a nice body so I might indulge but the condom thing is almost a dealbreaker for me when on SA.

Pyre69
08-09-21, 10:04
Appreciate the report. She quoted me pretty quickly when we moved to text so I kind of got a pro / semi pro vibe. Especially when she mentioned condoms. Looks like she has a nice body so I might indulge but the condom thing is almost a dealbreaker for me when on SA.She did not require them when I saw her. CIP every time.

EasyeOne
08-09-21, 10:59
I got a text on my mongers app number "Hi I'm Maya from SA are you still in Chi". I didn't answer her cause I vaguely remember her texting me just like that in the past twice and she either asked for money pending our date or was a picture seller or may be both.

Few hours later she sent few pics and she looked good and I googled her number and it was a Houston escort not currently active and there was one review "Don't contact her she works with Houston Police Dep". Anyone encountered her? There was no actual ad or picture of the escort who used the same number.Same text but in DC. Last four digits end in 1444? She claims her profile is deleted but sends 4 cute pictures of someone I would def. Remember chatting with.

"Hey it's Maya from seeking. Are you Still in DC?

NewInChi
08-09-21, 13:44
For some reason it's not opening for me. Can you share the username?

Anyone have experiences with this one? Didn't see anything when I searched the profile number / letter link, relatively new profile.

Jge096
08-09-21, 15:31
Kind of at a loss when reaching out to girls. I'm new to the area but the game is similar where I'm from. I'll read someone's profile and tailor a personalized message rather than copy and paste, and I'll get a profile view but no response. Then I'll send someone a "hey want to get a drink or coffee" and were setting up dates to meet in less than 10 messages. I don't get it LOL. I'm not obese and I don't have face pics so kind of confused what metrics they use on who to respond to.

NewInChi
08-09-21, 16:29
Hear your frustration. But you have to think of this as catching a taxi in Manhattan or uber in early days before they fixed some JD these problems. You cannot keep chasing the ones who don't respond. They have their reason and you have yours (why not respond to someone from Philippines or Venezuela.

Keep sending messages, keep being you and you will hit the right person. If you run after the taxi who has decided to slow down to check you out but didn't stop, you will get tired and more frustrated. Wait for the next taxi to come by and you decide whether you want to hail it, sit in it and how long you ride before you get off.

BTW. Kudos to you for doing custom messages. That's investment and tells me you are doing the right thing.

All the best.

Kind of at a loss when reaching out to girls. I'm new to the area but the game is similar where I'm from. I'll read someone's profile and tailor a personalized message rather than copy and paste, and I'll get a profile view but no response. Then I'll send someone a "hey want to get a drink or coffee" and were setting up dates to meet in less than 10 messages. I don't get it LOL. I'm not obese and I don't have face pics so kind of confused what metrics they use on who to respond to.

RDaniel
08-09-21, 16:42
Anyone met or know anything about her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/61d33b1c-1134-48db-843c-9552ed60e691

JustinFields
08-09-21, 18:14
Any intel on this one? I am in contact but I have not decided to move forward. Seems a little off.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0cac832e-5b91-4252-80f1-7cdda8c253d5

I will not share contact info. PM me if you have any intel.

StanKost
08-10-21, 02:06
Same text but in DC. Last four digits end in 1444? She claims her profile is deleted but sends 4 cute pictures of someone I would def. Remember chatting with.

"Hey it's Maya from seeking. Are you Still in DC?Same number, name and MO.

Jge096
08-10-21, 08:03
Currently working on these. All pretty responsive and open to switching to text pretty fast.

LJ_Chicago. Active account since 2018.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b5aed6dd-44fb-414a-9902-6d11c811400d

Fit cougar. New account, suspect she's done this before. Said she loves younger guys, so trying my luck here. Seems most eager to meet out of all of these.

https://www.seeking.com/member/43d31b5b-34c7-4f06-b415-969914ca1826

Smartgirl. New account, younger girl. Seems new but we'll see where it goes.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c0ce8065-9c7b-4b17-bdd1-d2044235dd84

Bijoubijou. Account active since 2015 so I'd be surprised if she isn't too experienced. EDIT: Had the bright idea of searching this one's profile on here and will likely pass LOL

https://www.seeking.com/member/f06f8fe4-07dd-8e19-b193-af19e0336729

Down2 earth. Reached out to me, says she's coming to the city in the future, and wants to hang out. Still hashing out details.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8387db09-00bf-42ae-8b4c-2138eaf86c30

Pau Ford
08-10-21, 08:23
Fit cougar. New account, suspect she's done this before. Said she loves younger guys, so trying my luck here. Seems most eager to meet out of all of these. She's not new at all to the site LOL and has been reviewed on the board. I saw her once she's pretty "out there". Talks like crazy and I think she is actually a bit legit crazy. Strange living situation in that she has a curfew and has to be home by 11 pm (a halfway house type of thing maybe?) Older and big / hard stripper fake titties but easy to set up with and got the job done, CFS, $300.

Bijoubijou. Account active since 2015 so I'd be surprised if she isn't too experienced. EDIT: Had the bright idea of searching this one's profile on here and will likely pass LOL

https://www.seeking.com/member/f06f8fe4-07dd-8e19-b193-af19e0336729 Yeah she's been reviewed on the board, everyone said she wants $500. Someone posted a couple pics of her and she looks pretty fugly tbh.

Chicago41
08-10-21, 08:54
Kind of at a loss when reaching out to girls. I'm new to the area but the game is similar where I'm from. I'll read someone's profile and tailor a personalized message rather than copy and paste, and I'll get a profile view but no response. Then I'll send someone a "hey want to get a drink or coffee" and were setting up dates to meet in less than 10 messages. I don't get it LOL. I'm not obese and I don't have face pics so kind of confused what metrics they use on who to respond to.Forget the long custom messages. Write something up that sounds pleasant on a word doc where you can modify a few details here and there as needed to customize it, then copy paste it for everyone. Keep it relatively short, like 1-2 short paragraphs at the most. Writing novels to them will few responses, no matter how many of them have "write me a longer detailed message" in their profile, and you'll just get annoyed and tired.

Eventually you'll get a response with this technique and you'll be a lot less irritated by having to constantly write new variations "I want to fuck" to everyone.

Chicago41
08-10-21, 08:59
Currently working on these. All pretty responsive and open to switching to text pretty fast.

Down2 earth. Reached out to me, says she's coming to the city in the future, and wants to hang out. Still hashing out details.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8387db09-00bf-42ae-8b4c-2138eaf86c30Her profile says she wants platonic only and nothing sexual.

Troy Akerman
08-10-21, 09:36
What was her $? She looks pretty hot.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b6badfc8-8904-4e3b-a1c8-2cc798450d6a

She lied about her situation, like where she's from and what she does for work. I can tell because of her accent and lack of cultural knowledge of her purported background. I think SA is her main source of income. I have nothing against that. Just don't fall for her saying stuff like she's monogamous for you..

Jge096
08-10-21, 10:08
Her profile says she wants platonic only and nothing sexual.Haven't gotten that vibe from her yet. I've had a couple that have said it. Might just be deterrent for the super horn dogs.

Jge096
08-10-21, 10:11
She's not new at all to the site LOL and has been reviewed on the board. I saw her once she's pretty "out there". Talks like crazy and I think she is actually a bit legit crazy. Strange living situation in that she has a curfew and has to be home by 11 pm (a halfway house type of thing maybe?) Older and big / hard stripper fake titties but easy to set up with and got the job done, CFS, $300.

Yeah she's been reviewed on the board, everyone said she wants $500. Someone posted a couple pics of her and she looks pretty fugly tbh.Agreed on the fugly, will be passing hard.

As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.

SawBoy1740
08-10-21, 10:15
What was her $? She looks pretty hot.Agreed. She looks smoking hot. What was she asking?

ChicagoBred33
08-10-21, 10:20

Fit cougar. New account, suspect she's done this before. Said she loves younger guys, so trying my luck here. Seems most eager to meet out of all of these.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8387db09-00bf-42ae-8b4c-2138eaf86c30LJ is a sexy older woman but her ppm is at $700 and she will not negotiate at all unfortunately.

Pau Ford
08-10-21, 10:37
As for fit cougar,.she's hot at least.Thats subjective. She doesn't live up to her pics at all she looks much older with some miles on her. And while I wouldn't say she's ugly I didn't find her all that attractive.

Chicago41
08-10-21, 10:55
Agreed on the fugly, will be passing hard.

As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.Try for BBFSCIP.

Jge096
08-10-21, 11:30
Thats subjective. She doesn't live up to her pics at all she looks much older with some miles on her. And while I wouldn't say she's ugly I didn't find her all that attractive.True! Would've been more accurate to say "her pictures are hot" because I haven't met her yet. I guess I'll make an evaluation if / when I do see her. Not surprised on the miles considering her age but have a MILF itch that needs scratching. At least she's open to meeting, many of the college aged girls I have reached out to have absurd expectations: "send me money to talk so I know you're serious", wanting to sell pictures, etc. It's been a while since I've had a subscription so I'm really just seeing what sticks.

XgmMe1423
08-10-21, 11:31

As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.Check out my post #5328 when I saw her. Stay. Away.

Jinurso
08-10-21, 12:06
LJ is a sexy older woman but her ppm is at $700 and she will not negotiate at all unfortunately.Her pay per first meet is $700. Once you're in front of her she's easy to negotiate with. You just have to spoil her a bit upfront. Whether or not she's worth it is an open question. She's sweet and sexy and I think she is actually looking for love but wants some money along the way. But if she likes you she'll forgo payment after awhile.

Agoraphobe
08-10-21, 15:24

As for fit cougar, could definitely tel that was the case. Looks like she made a new account to "start fresh" LOL. Based on our discussion seems like she may be independent living right now, said she's available nights and weekends. Definitely has the look of a crazy but I'm fairly young I imagine compared to many on the board so I'll try to stick it once, she's hot at least.I remember someone mentioning here that she did crack or meth or one of those kind of drugs you smoke out of a glass pipe, can't remember which one it was. Might be clean now or might be even more unstable just FYI.

Dkolmog
08-10-21, 19:31
What was her $? She looks pretty hot.350 for 1 sog, 500 for 2 sog. Her body is good but face is below average, I would say.

DynoJr
08-10-21, 20:27
LJ is a sexy older woman but her ppm is at $700 and she will not negotiate at all unfortunately.She was my first meetup in the game. We met for coffee and my heart started when she came in. She's like a younger Robin Wright Penn. I still regret not connecting with her, but she's in west burbs and it wouldn't work. Not only hot but very smart and good conversation.

I honestly thought she disappeared due to COVID but maybe she's back in the bowl. I might try again.

Natefarwell
08-11-21, 00:34

https://www.seeking.com/member/8387db09-00bf-42ae-8b4c-2138eaf86c30If you can get Down2 earh to do more than platonic, you are the man! I tried my dam dist but she would not budge.

Jge096
08-11-21, 18:12
I've had the same experience with her. Been chatting for several months with every excuse in the book on why she can't meet. Fun to chat with but doubt anything will come of it.I've had a different experience so far, wanted to try my luck. Will update on anything that comes of it, but she seems pretty open / receptive to me, but that may change based on reports I've seen here. Not expecting anything of it though.

StanKost
08-11-21, 23:20
https://www.seeking.com/member/4cc532a5-4770-4bf5-875b-f09e5417371b

She went from SA to text quick and we were setting up M & G this Fri when she asked me to buy pics She said she is going to take a shower and send me sexy pics if I spoil her. I don't pay for pics or vids so I don't expect her to meet on Fri or at least she may ask for money just for the M & G but I'm curious if I'm missing anything.

Donger999
08-11-21, 23:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/4cc532a5-4770-4bf5-875b-f09e5417371b

She went from SA to text quick and we were setting up M & G this Fri when she asked me to buy pics She said she is going to take a shower and send me sexy pics if I spoil her. I don't pay for pics or vids so I don't expect her to meet on Fri or at least she may ask for money just for the M & G but I'm curious if I'm missing anything.She gave me the same exact story. The BS seems out of control now on SA. You have to send tons of messages to get a few vaguely normal replies. It's scam city and / or the cute ones get flooded with messages, and I'm not some unattractive guy.

What are you experiencing?