PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

FruitNinja
03-24-18, 12:04
Would you be willing to let us know her SA link.Why would he do that? Just wondering your thinking about that question.

Gerkin Jerkin
03-24-18, 15:15
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says report post?

A2

ItsHowdyDoody
03-24-18, 15:22
Why would he do that? Just wondering your thinking about that question.I guess others just don't read previous posts. A decent SA girl's profile is something you have to find on your own, sharing it here is just going to send the vultures out.

Natefarwell
03-24-18, 15:41
[Deleted by Admin]The reason I deleted my old profile is because I used to post often and share links. [Deleted by Admin]

No worries Nate, I brought your old user back to life and merged this new one into it. You don't get to create a new user then come on the forum and tell guys not to post.

You're welcomed

A2

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MoneyT
03-24-18, 15:50
Hello All:

Asking for some help please. I do not post much but Money T can tell you I am good. Any how, I can no longer look numbers up on Facebook anymore. Would anyone know why that would be? I used to just put in the number on the search and if they had it attached, there page would show up. However, the last two days no one shows up. I searched numbers I know worked in the past and once again they do not show up anymore. Anyone have any help. As we all know this is a helpful too for SA girls.

Thanks.It still works. I just looked up several girls this past week.

ItsHowdyDoody
03-24-18, 16:22
It still works. I just looked up several girls this past week.Hi, I think with the recent Facebook news, it has been hit or miss. A few apps that used to work, no longer seem to. It seems phone reverse is the same thing also.

FruitNinja
03-24-18, 19:14
I guess others just don't read previous posts. A decent SA girl's profile is something you have to find on your own, sharing it here is just going to send the vultures out.Thank you for saying that.

FruitNinja
03-24-18, 19:47
I see a few ads for two girls that work together. Anyone try this? Experiences?

Explorer8
03-24-18, 20:26
I see a few ads for two girls that work together. Anyone try this? Experiences?It's a bucket list thing for me.

I have and of course it's YMMV but generally a lot of fun especially if they are into it. My experience was not paid for as it just kinda happened. Just be aware that in a paid situation I can see the potential of the girls intentionally taking up the majority of the time between themselves as opposed to you.

The whole threesome thing either needs chemistry or control. And to be honest I find myself enjoying the one on ones more.

Natefarwell
03-25-18, 01:16
It still works. I just looked up several girls this past week.Sorry to hear that man!! I think its a goldmine. I could have a different one each night if I wanted.

ItsHowdyDoody
03-25-18, 20:09
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1b9cda28-f673-44fe-82d4-159dfb2fffef

Don't bother with this loser. Is just looking for free money. I believe she had another profile previously.

Al Melrose
03-26-18, 02:05
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/beb8b2fb-d661-4c00-93bc-293786ea7bf7

About Me.

I am outgoing, and looking for a fun time but nothing serious.

What I'm Looking For.

Someone to spoil me without alot of strings attached- meaning I don't want to meet you.

FruitNinja
03-26-18, 16:31
It's a bucket list thing for me.

I have and of course it's YMMV but generally a lot of fun especially if they are into it. My experience was not paid for as it just kinda happened. Just be aware that in a paid situation I can see the potential of the girls intentionally taking up the majority of the time between themselves as opposed to you.

The whole threesome thing either needs chemistry or control. And to be honest I find myself enjoying the one on ones more.I've had threesomes and they are just fine. The thought of two women in my house at the same time is a little bit concerning. Last time I did one with a P4 P duo was in Canada and one tried to walk out of the room with my wallet. My exact words were: "Give it back or this is going to get ugly for all of us. " She handed the wallet back. I think while I was distracted by the one I was doing the other one rifled my slacks.

FruitNinja
03-27-18, 00:20
So I had her on an allowance. Was having loads of fun besides the fact that she was bat shit crazy. We were going to go to Mexico for spring break. I have the travel agent book the package. But I purchased the insurance. First time ever but with her I felt hesitation as she's so bipolar. Two days before she flips and backs out. Goes real cold for a week. Didn't see her but we communicated. So I gave her no allowance. She comes over twice this week for a few hours each time. Enough to grab food but she's still cold. Then today she texts and asks for this weeks allowance. I politely told her "no way. " Not going to happen. Boom! Batter up. I've got a meet set up with a girl I'd already met which is coming over tomorrow to have a glass of wine and hang out. Wednesday night I have a cute filipina down for a romp at a motel. $20 for a 19 year old cuties. Thursday I have a dinner and over to my place with a 19 year Korean athlete from a local university. We've been texting for over a week. She's very comfortable and "up to whatever. ".

To my lovely Latina. Thanks for sharing.

Member #5757
03-30-18, 15:46
This one I talked to in the past, but unfortunately haven't met. Her booty is amazing in these pics, and I believe she is legit.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/acadeb2e-e048-7fc4-5528-691a7a030f38

This one I had plans with, but she had to travel for work. She also seems very legit and unbelievably nice body.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/312837ef-ab75-410a-8cad-a327bd236043

This one has been on SA off and on. I texted with her a lot, but I got a weird vibe from her. She looks like a blonde bimbo that could be good.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/6c393c7e-c403-4055-8dac-53af81756ba2

FruitNinja
03-30-18, 19:49
Latina long forgotten:

The mirror shot is a short 19 yo spinner with a little meat on her. 5' tall. Will do anal but not on first time. On call.

The others are from a 23 yo that I did this afternoon. Hot little f**ker.

Eric Lex
03-30-18, 21:15
She's real. I was able to meet for 2 bills. Seems up for just about anything. I'm not too into greek, so Idk if that's on the menu, but I wouldn't count it out.

She can DT like a real pro, will def catch, and she's really a fun time. I won't repeat but definitely off my bucket list of experiences. She has a friend or 2 on sa as well (that's why she's on the site). More than likely open for a threesome set up. Like I said, she's very open minded and just a cool chick. Stay safe.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/621bbce2-8f19-433c-85f3-93ee2159c432

Rub101
03-30-18, 23:02
Latina long forgotten:

The mirror shot is a short 19 yo spinner with a little meat on her. 5' tall. Will do anal but not on first time. On call.

The others are from a 23 yo that I did this afternoon. Hot little f**ker.Up in there.

FarFarAway
03-31-18, 01:05
Gents. I am coming to your town for a quick weekend stay in a couple of weeks and have been trying to lay the groundwork for fun. I have a standard approach I use for this on SA that has worked before, in San Fran. I am getting slow uptake this time, need any pointers you've got.

Berserker06
03-31-18, 11:29
She's real. I was able to meet for 2 bills. Seems up for just about anything. I'm not too into greek, so Idk if that's on the menu, but I wouldn't count it out.

She can DT like a real pro, will def catch, and she's really a fun time. I won't repeat but definitely off my bucket list of experiences. She has a friend or 2 on sa as well (that's why she's on the site). More than likely open for a threesome set up. Like I said, she's very open minded and just a cool chick. Stay safe.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/621bbce2-8f19-433c-85f3-93ee2159c432Hmmm, she told me 5, and when I offered 2. 5, she told me she's worth more than that. Maybe you're better looking than I.

Vespa88
03-31-18, 15:20
Jealous! How can I be like you?

Latina long forgotten:

The others are from a 23 yo that I did this afternoon. Hot little f**ker.I don't know how you guys do it, all the profiles I have ran into are either fakes or bots or scammers. And here you are having a different girl every day. I'm about ready to give up LOL.

Eric Lex
03-31-18, 17:24
Hmmm, she told me 5, and when I offered 2. 5, she told me she's worth more than that. Maybe you're better looking than I.5? You can see reputable agency girls who are wayyyy hotter for 5, man. I'd never see her for that much. I'd move on to the next, bro.

I have been with another sa girl who told me she does charge more or less depending on looks, so probably, but I'm also in my mid 20's. It's all subjective. Keep looking, bro.

BigTen
03-31-18, 21:23
Too bad about the hot Latina. It's always good to have options and a Plan B. It looks like you are recovering nicely form the loss.

So I had her on an allowance. Was having loads of fun besides the fact that she was bat shit crazy. We were going to go to Mexico for spring break. I have the travel agent book the package. But I purchased the insurance. First time ever but with her I felt hesitation as she's so bipolar. Two days before she flips and backs out. Goes real cold for a week. Didn't see her but we communicated. So I gave her no allowance. She comes over twice this week for a few hours each time. Enough to grab food but she's still cold. Then today she texts and asks for this weeks allowance. I politely told her "no way. " Not going to happen. Boom! Batter up. I've got a meet set up with a girl I'd already met which is coming over tomorrow to have a glass of wine and hang out. Wednesday night I have a cute filipina down for a romp at a motel. $20 for a 19 year old cuties. Thursday I have a dinner and over to my place with a 19 year Korean athlete from a local university. We've been texting for over a week. She's very comfortable and "up to whatever. ".

To my lovely Latina. Thanks for sharing.

Eric Lex
04-02-18, 03:40
Gents, beware. There is a cutie girl on SA by the name Rosalove24. I never thought I'd get hit with something like this, but I'm a victim of attempted extortion.

Fellas, be aware that you're meeting girls you never have met before. After this experience, I don't know how to proceed on SA or whether I'd like to engage in any of this at all. Gauge the texts, see for yourself, and just try to be careful. I've got to deal with this now.

I can't view her profile anymore since I reported her through SA (it automatically blocks the person upon report), so this is the only picture from her profile that I could get. I won't be surprised if she already deleted her profile/blocked me. I'm sick to my stomach right now.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/961cc944-427c-412d-8c74-87c4fc4977b2

Eric Lex
04-02-18, 06:39
Gents, beware. There is a cutie girl on SA by the name Rosalove24. I never thought I'd get hit with something like this, but I'm a victim of attempted extortion.

Fellas, be aware that you're meeting girls you never have met before. After this experience, I don't know how to proceed on SA or whether I'd like to engage in any of this at all. Gauge the texts, see for yourself, and just try to be careful. I've got to deal with this now.

I can't view her profile anymore since I reported her through SA (it automatically blocks the person upon report), so this is the only picture from her profile that I could get. I won't be surprised if she already deleted her profile/blocked me. I'm sick to my stomach right now.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/961cc944-427c-412d-8c74-87c4fc4977b2Here's the profile. Avoid.

I'm debating whether or not to report anything at all right now. Any advice for someone in my position? Of course, I won't pay a dime. But definitely want to protect myself. Do I benefit from just reporting? What happens? I would appreciate any help. Thank you, gents.

Also, I'd avoid meeting anyone from sa in the Hanover park area. Who knows how many people she's also doing this with.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-02-18, 06:41
So did you actually meet this person in person? And if so, where, a home, coffee, hotel? IF you never physically met, its probably more certain this person is not a female, not just one person, and probably not in this country even. This scam which someone tried on me a while ago, is well known to the police and they are not going to bat an eyelash at it. I had a similar experience also.

The key word to the scam profiles of these, usually is I just moved to the area (and for whatever reason, North Carolina or Virginia are the states commonly used that they moved from) whenever I see that I directly make a scam joke off the bat.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-02-18, 06:53
Eric if you did not meet this person, just ignore all the calls, block number, don't answer calls you don't recognize. The scam is they get a fake adult sounding male to pretend to be a detective next. (police don't call, normally) I got a missed call from a "Thomas Jenkins" who wanted to speak to me, a few days after she had her fake dad text me. I ignored. It simply stopped a few days later.

I found her fake profile again a few months later and scared her / him off the site. Even a smart team doesn't want to be found out ahead of time or creeped on back.

Skidxxx
04-02-18, 09:50
That's why I use a burner phone and made a fake facebook profile. I have had 3 try to do this to me from SA.

Kellster
04-02-18, 11:37
Here's the profile. Avoid.

I'm debating whether or not to report anything at all right now. Any advice for someone in my position? Of course, I won't pay a dime. But definitely want to protect myself. Do I benefit from just reporting? What happens? I would appreciate any help. Thank you, gents.

Also, I'd avoid meeting anyone from sa in the Hanover park area. Who knows how many people she's also doing this with.

Hi Eric, one thing you can do is ask the Richmond, Virginia board on here. They have the most extensive thread on Sugar Babies. Some of the guys on there have been doing the Sugar thing for years. I searched the thread under extortion and apparently it's happened to a few others as well.

Her profile is still up- it says she's 22- so I don't see how she'd have a leg to stand on since she's clearly lying and you have the text of her trying to extort you- she loses all credibility imo (note I'm not a lawyer just an avg guy with an opinion).

Eric Lex
04-02-18, 15:54
So did you actually meet this person in person? And if so, where, a home, coffee, hotel? IF you never physically met, its probably more certain this person is not a female, not just one person, and probably not in this country even. This scam which someone tried on me a while ago, is well known to the police and they are not going to bat an eyelash at it. I had a similar experience also.

The key word to the scam profiles of these, usually is I just moved to the area (and for whatever reason, North Carolina or Virginia are the states commonly used that they moved from) whenever I see that I directly make a scam joke off the bat.Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Yes, we actually met up. Picked her up a couple times and hungout. Nothing more than that.

There was never any talk of sex, no hint, no implications of anything sexual whatsoever. As far as text change goes, we texted a couple times to coordinate a meetup. Only exchanged pictures for verification before meeting, nothing revealing at all. Had anything sexual come up prior to the meeting or during I'd be shitting bricks right now.

Your thoughts, gents?

Jayp80
04-02-18, 17:03
Hi Eric, one thing you can do is ask the Richmond, Virginia board on here. They have the most extensive thread on Sugar Babies. Some of the guys on there have been doing the Sugar thing for years. I searched the thread under extortion and apparently it's happened to a few others as well.

Her profile is still up- it says she's 22- so I don't see how she'd have a leg to stand on since she's clearly lying and you have the text of her trying to extort you- she loses all credibility imo (note I'm not a lawyer just an avg guy with an opinion).There was that one actor that met a 16 yr old chick at a 21+ club and was still convicted for filing it rob lowe I think so the burden is on the guy.

But here there is a zero percent chance she moves forward if she did her scamming days are over. You can only follow through once after that a judge is going to see a pattern. Her activities on the site would also be a red flag, she's probably talking to 50 dudes a week all of those chats are archived by SA. They would obviously reach out to dudes she contacted and get the same story back.

LoveToRoll
04-02-18, 17:43
The burden is only on the guy to actually verify her age in situations where there is actual sex involved. Statutory rape is a strict liability crime, regardless of what she told you her age was. You two didn't do anything sexual, there's no problem. Nothing illegal about hanging out with a 16 year old, if what she even claims has any bit of truth to it. I wouldn't be concerned. Cease all contact.

Gerkin Jerkin
04-02-18, 21:33
The burden is only on the guy to actually verify her age in situations where there is actual sex involved. Statutory rape is a strict liability crime, regardless of what she told you her age was. You two didn't do anything sexual, there's no problem. Nothing illegal about hanging out with a 16 year old, if what she even claims has any bit of truth to it. I wouldn't be concerned. Cease all contact.Agreed. I would also cease talking about it any further. You did your monger duty with the warning. This is what makes this site great. I actually chatted with Rosa this weekend and she told me she needed $3000. I was like HAHAHAHA GTFO!

Mr Charmo
04-02-18, 23:04
It's a bucket list thing for me.

The whole threesome thing either needs chemistry or control. And to be honest I find myself enjoying the one on ones more.I've had a few threesomes, and all were pretty enjoyable. I'd say half were form the old old CL, the other half from my old days scouting BP. I have no idea about SA threesomes, but friends tell me the beginning asking rate is one k.

Very hard to swallow that rate when most of my experiences were for around a third of that rate.

Mr Charmo
04-02-18, 23:19

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/961cc944-427c-412d-8c74-87c4fc4977b2Sorry to hear, Lex. Thanks for posting as a warning. I believe a friend is still in contact with her. Said as of this morning.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-03-18, 00:42
Yes, Richmond and Virginia In general happens to be a hot bed for this scam. It is all dating site types too, not just SA.

She won't pursue you I doubt and if she does, I'd scare her back somehow. She's the one commiting the crime, you being a mentor to her and helping with homework, is not. .

Pau Ford
04-03-18, 00:47
I have no idea about SA threesomes, but friends tell me the beginning asking rate is one k.

Very hard to swallow that rate when most of my experiences were for around a third of that rate.I had a 3 way from SA. Couple of 20 year old DePaul girls. They wanted $300 each. I declined and they offered $200 each so I went for it. Was pretty basic, they didn't get into each of, both just pleased me, but was fun going back and forth from one pussy to the other over and over.

Another SA girl I'd been seeing said her friend will join - $450 for the pair. Working on setting that one up.

Bottom line IMO. Find a girl who's at your price range and ask her if she has a friend. Girls advertising 3 ways are usually the ones trying to score top dollar because they know it's a high demand service.

Sorry boys ....I’d share if I could but unfortunately the DePaul girls are no longer on SA and the other is an exclusive arrangement with me.

Mr Charmo
04-03-18, 01:20
Apparently 3,000 is rosa's favorite number. A hobby friend tells me he is still in contact with her. Says she keeps asking him for 3 g's, or she's going to get evicted. He says he had no intention to meet her, especially not after reading Lex's post.

He's more of a lurker, hardly posts. Asked me to share the attached pics Rosa sent him. Since he has not met her, he can't confirm pics are real.

Mr Charmo
04-03-18, 01:35
Eric if you did not meet this person, just ignore all the calls, block number, don't answer calls you don't recognize. The scam is they get a fake adult sounding male to pretend to be a detective next. (police don't call, normally) I got a missed call from a "Thomas Jenkins" who wanted to speak to me, a few days after she had her fake dad text me. I ignored. It simply stopped a few days later. I found her fake profile again a few months later and scared her / him off the siteI've heard horror stories throughout the years from scared hobbies who have received nude pics. Then the girl says she isn't 18.
A friend told me of a girl from SA last year. She kept putting off meeting in person because of car trouble, and instead offered to send him nudes if he would send her money through an app. After he agreed, she sent him a couple of nudes. She asked if he liked the pics, then told him she was 16.

He was able to convince her he never had received the pics. She kept persisting, going back and reading through their text message thread. But he always had an answer for her as to why he never actually received her pics. She eventually gave up, though it helped that he was able to kill her game before she even started the extortion scare part. He acted fast and killed it at the head.

Be VERY careful when receiving pics from girls. This is a scam that has been around for a while, and now apparently popping up on SA.

MnCuckold
04-03-18, 11:45
She's back on SA, appears to be active. Trying to arrange another meeting, no response yet. But thought all might be interested.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d8b19d72-4f5d-e284-a385-4531fdbe42cf

Troy Akerman
04-03-18, 12:34
Anyone see this one or her friend / roomate?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/22a036d6-34f5-49ab-be0d-05c715df91dc

Kellster
04-03-18, 14:21
Yes, Richmond and Virginia In general happens to be a hot bed for this scam. It is all dating site types too, not just SA.

She won't pursue you I doubt and if she does, I'd scare her back somehow. She's the one committing the crime, you being a mentor to her and helping with homework, is not. .Hmnn..... I don't know if Richmond,VA is necessarily a hotbed for extortion scams, but I'll take your word for it. I just meant it has the most comprehensive thread on this site for sugar babies. The thread has thousands of posts and goes back years. A lot of the posters are very experienced and give great tips so they would be a good resource to ask. Although it sounds like you received some good advice on here already.

I agree it's not just sugar babies- women can lie in regular dating too. Although if they pull that crap and a pattern emerges they'll lose their credibility without proof- especially against a guy without a past history of being in trouble with the law imo. Just like women talk about guys scamming them on sugar sites- we talk too and word gets around to avoid certain gals because they're a scam artists.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-03-18, 16:26
Kellster, I meant that the common thread of a lot of the phony profiles doing this scam, have a moved to the area from Richmond in the profile itself. I don't mean that area is a literal birthplace of scams of any kind. It's just a common profile flaw. Other forums for pof, match, tinder, etc. Report this as such.

The spoofers can be local, our of the country, in a small town, etc. This is a rare one of a local.

, real person doing the scam.

Zimbler
04-03-18, 17:28
She's back on SA, appears to be active. Trying to arrange another meeting, no response yet. But thought all might be interested.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d8b19d72-4f5d-e284-a385-4531fdbe42cfI've texted with Lexi, but she's really bad at responding. I haven't met her, so I don't know if it's really her, but based on her pics on her instagram she's definitely in the Chicago area.

Kellster
04-03-18, 19:06
Kellster, I meant that the common thread of a lot of the phony profiles doing this scam, have a moved to the area from Richmond in the profile itself. I don't mean that area is a literal birthplace of scams of any kind. It's just a common profile flaw. Other forums for pof, match, tinder, etc. Report this as such.

The spoofers can be local, our of the country, in a small town, etc. This is a rare one of a local.

, real person doing the scam.Oh okay- my bad. I misunderstood. No worries.

MnCuckold
04-04-18, 08:42
I've texted with Lexi, but she's really bad at responding. I haven't met her, so I don't know if it's really her, but based on her pics on her instagram she's definitely in the Chicago area.I've met her once, but she isn't responding at all yet. I'll keep trying and update if she does.

Patchwork1
04-04-18, 16:11
I've met her once, but she isn't responding at all yet. I'll keep trying and update if she does.You met her once as in saying hi or hook up?

MnCuckold
04-04-18, 21:56
You met her once as in saying hi or hook up?No, I did a pay per meet with her.

FruitNinja
04-04-18, 23:22
Jealous! How can I be like you?

I don't know how you guys do it, all the profiles I have ran into are either fakes or bots or scammers. And here you are having a different girl every day. I'm about ready to give up LOL.Vespa88,

I've been playing these games for a long time. Verify they are real, ask questions, exchange numbers and talk.

Member #5929
04-05-18, 15:08
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/3d508587-a635-4063-8541-682266e8f437

She is asking for $3. But I think she would go down. Says she is italian and irish. Anyone see her?

Al Melrose
04-05-18, 19:07

She is asking for $3. But I think she would go down. Says she is italian and irish. Anyone see her?I assumed she would go down also, I counter at 2 waited for her to come back at 250, but she never replied. I assume she is a pro since $ came up so quickly and she initiated contact.

Graham111
04-05-18, 19:27
Exclusive. Sugarbaby. Really?

I had a 3 way from SA. Couple of 20 year old DePaul girls. They wanted $300 each. I declined and they offered $200 each so I went for it. Was pretty basic, they didn't get into each of, both just pleased me, but was fun going back and forth from one pussy to the other over and over.

Another SA girl I'd been seeing said her friend will join - $450 for the pair. Working on setting that one up.

Bottom line IMO. Find a girl who's at your price range and ask her if she has a friend. Girls advertising 3 ways are usually the ones trying to score top dollar because they know it's a high demand service.

Sorry boys ....Id share if I could but unfortunately the DePaul girls are no longer on SA and the other is an exclusive arrangement with me.

Mr Charmo
04-05-18, 19:58

She is asking for $3. But I think she would go down. Says she is italian and irish. Anyone see her? i Can't help but be somewhat bothered when hobbies sometimes say things like 'that's too much. I never pay anything like that' since we all have our own ideas of what we are willing to spend, and what a girl is worth.

That being said, I really don't think this girl is worth anywhere near $$$.
I may be rusty, but know for a fact there are girl way more attractive and fit that ask for less.

Just my opinion. Not meant to offend or anything

Member #5929
04-05-18, 20:04
I assumed she would go down also, I counter at 2 waited for her to come back at 250, but she never replied. I assume she is a pro since $ came up so quickly and she initiated contact.She came back with $200. She wants to meet me tonight. But she isn't my type. A little big for my taste. I think she has a thing for Asian men.

Member #5929
04-05-18, 20:15
Anyone seen angie909090 from SA? She wanted $3 but got her down to $1. 5.

Looks kind of big. And she doesn't have any full body clothed pics she could share with me.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/b82da82b-efa8-43bb-9ede-0a36592f8f7c

Zimbler
04-05-18, 20:32

Looks kind of big. And she doesn't have any full body clothed pics she could share with me.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/b82da82b-efa8-43bb-9ede-0a36592f8f7cShe could take a full body pic in 2 seconds using her phone, so if she doesn't want to send you it that's usually not a good sign.

Member #5929
04-05-18, 21:16
She could take a full body pic in 2 seconds using her phone, so if she doesn't want to send you it that's usually not a good sign.I totally agree. Though she has an ok face. For $1. 5 I may try it out. We will see.

FruitNinja
04-05-18, 23:10

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/b82da82b-efa8-43bb-9ede-0a36592f8f7cAlthough she's cute. I'm thinking big. At 1. 5 for a long session I'd do it. Big girls need love to.

MKFan170
04-06-18, 10:23
Has anyone seen Svetanaaaaa, or have any info? I have traded a lot of messages with her. She might have GPS.

Thanks.

BT.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2cd81775-fde9-cb46-6675-eeb7e340a43bThis one was on GirlsDoPorn, if anyone follows that series and cares. I for one was thrilled to recognize her and set up a meet.

Member #5757
04-06-18, 17:56
This one was on GirlsDoPorn, if anyone follows that series and cares. I for one was thrilled to recognize her and set up a meet.Do you have a link to her porn clip?

ChiNorthside
04-06-18, 19:44
This one was on GirlsDoPorn, if anyone follows that series and cares. I for one was thrilled to recognize her and set up a meet.What episode? How much? Thanks!

Patchwork1
04-06-18, 21:26
This one was on GirlsDoPorn, if anyone follows that series and cares. I for one was thrilled to recognize her and set up a meet.Do you know what episode number she was on?

Mr Charmo
04-07-18, 00:56
This one was on GirlsDoPorn, if anyone follows that series and cares. I for one was thrilled to recognize her and set up a meet.MK, PM me face pics. I think I have every episode in that series. I can sort through the videos and post a link.

SugaFoot
04-07-18, 01:06
Looks like Kimmy has gotten a jump on the others LOL. See she dusted her profile off. Didn't even bother to put new pics up either.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d1091e5b-5232-22f8-9be8-6df45202e614

FruitNinja
04-07-18, 13:28
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Yes, we actually met up. Picked her up a couple times and hungout. Nothing more than that.

There was never any talk of sex, no hint, no implications of anything sexual whatsoever. As far as text change goes, we texted a couple times to coordinate a meetup. Only exchanged pictures for verification before meeting, nothing revealing at all. Had anything sexual come up prior to the meeting or during I'd be shitting bricks right now.

Your thoughts, gents?If they look young I card. Even if they list 25, I card. Not going to jail for p*ssy.

ChiNorthside
04-08-18, 02:54
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e579d3bb-2f96-4c78-b4eb-a31a851fdf62

Great pics, anyone seen or tried?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9adab541-af3c-46d4-ad38-1462bbc13545

Anyone see her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/879cf015-8a44-45b2-babb-6836681cf749

2. 5, BBFS.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/54da1abb-9971-4d29-a8db-4326af2d7b6a

2, BBFS.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a8ddd1f8-2afd-4f40-8e73-a519404d245d

Anyone? So hot.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c91b731f-f196-453b-a15b-2977a12c5b0b

$3, wrapped.

ChiNorthside
04-08-18, 03:53
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7ef2cfb9-4b44-460c-a79d-51bbba3e525f

3 $ wrapped.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8c3c9b55-5443-471d-b5fa-658110d9eac8

No cost, actually free. Came over to mine, fucked and left. Paid her own Uber's even. Cold fish in bed tho.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/92e80c5c-0ffe-4033-898c-6b001fbc266d

4 $ but you can rawdog her ass and she swallows / facials. Thicker in person but great head.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/51ad6371-eb8a-464c-8352-00a43890b3b1

Huge coke head, hotter in person, 3, wrapped.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9cf01d31-8c16-47b5-8f06-9a418fc15f8f

3, wrapped, fun.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/695348c3-c690-463c-807a-b2555cb21bcd

3, wrapped, offers BBFS, freaky but not as good in bed as she thinks. Great pics / vids shell send tho.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4d984db6-864a-4c1c-99f9-0b885101e7be

Thicker in person, wettest muff, 3, wrapped. Full of herself but also a sub.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e6208a4d-81d1-4efe-bd1b-f1ba9e9db594

Could suck start a mower. Thick ass, twerking sorta Latina, fun in bed. 2, 1st of night wrapped, 2 & 3 bare with a blast on her tits.

MKFan170
04-08-18, 04:28
What episode? How much? Thanks!Her episode is GirlsDoPorn E303. Can't quite remember the exact amount but it wasn't unreasonable. The experience was definitely worth it.

ChiNorthside
04-08-18, 09:55
Her episode is GirlsDoPorn E303. Can't quite remember the exact amount but it wasn't unreasonable. The experience was definitely worth it.Thanks for the info. What was on the menu? Anything she was against?

FruitNinja
04-08-18, 14:16
21 year old Latina. Once a week for 5 a month.

There's also a19 year old from DePaul that is a total freak. I fucking rocked her pussy yesterday for hours. Hoping the feds don't come down on SA.

And to ***** a little.

Do NOT PM me about giving out sure deals. Last guy I was supposed to exchange with took my link and ran. Nothing in return as he promised. NEVER AGAIN!

Rocket Dork
04-08-18, 14:37

There's also a19 year old from DePaul that is a total freak. I fucking rocked her pussy yesterday for hours. Hoping the feds don't come down on SA.

And to ***** a little.

Do NOT PM me about giving out sure deals. Last guy I was supposed to exchange with took my link and ran. Nothing in return as he promised. NEVER AGAIN!I have learned to trade with a select few. Just got a lead yesterday and he asked me not to share info and I won't. Rocket Dork.

FarFarAway
04-08-18, 20:26

And to ***** a little.

Do NOT PM me about giving out sure deals. Last guy I was supposed to exchange with took my link and ran. Nothing in return as he promised. NEVER AGAIN!IMHO, if you are swapping girls info / links /#s, they are UTR escorts, they are not SBs. Anyone I have had an arrangement with would be HORRIFIED if I messaged them and said 'hey, can I give a buddy your contact info?

If you don't want SA attacked by LE, you cannot encourage these UTRs, or even the more blatant escorts who come on the site. If they mention PPM, report them. If they want to know what your usual allowance is, report them. Read the SA terms of service. All this is prohibited. If you engage in this conversation on SA, you can be banned. People I know have been banned, for behavior less egregious than this. They do monitor some messaging, but mostly it comes to their attention from reports. Online only relationships are verboten too. And many more things. You eventually want to have that exchange w / someone before you meet them (my definition of an escort)? Do it by text or email off the site.

FruitNinja
04-08-18, 21:11
I have learned to trade with a select few. Just got a lead yesterday and he asked me not to share info and I won't. Rocket Dork.Yeah, lesson learned. No more. So the guy gets one. I can pull a new one every day. I have about 10 on call right now. All sure bets, all BB, all GFE, so who loses? F**king loser gets one sure thing.

I've been on for several months and have been making a killing. So to the guy that thinks he got over I give you this 19 year old that was on her knees at my foyer. Never met. Ubered her over, she walked in and I started making out with her. She purred like a little kitten. I pushed her to her knees and she knew exactly what I wanted. Total GFE freak. The only thing that was off the menu was anal but I think I can convince her.

Glad you got over on me.

Al Melrose
04-08-18, 22:32
Yeah, lesson learned. No more. So the guy gets one. I can pull a new one every day. I have about 10 on call right now. All sure bets, all BB, all GFE, so who loses? F**king loser gets one sure thing.

I've been on for several months and have been making a killing. So to the guy that thinks he got over I give you this 19 year old that was on her knees at my foyer. Never met. Ubered her over, she walked in and I started making out with her. She purred like a little kitten. I pushed her to her knees and she knew exactly what I wanted. Total GFE freak. The only thing that was off the menu was anal but I think I can convince her.

Glad you got over on me.Damn you are killing it. I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong. Massive SA slump!

MikeJord
04-09-18, 00:49
Hey, long time lurker and first time contributor.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/8b4c4357-f226-4da6-9030-3e72650b273a

This one kept going on and on about how she just needs a 1 deposit and then we will have a great time. She definitely came down in price too. It seemed fishy, but if anyone else has had luck I'd love to know. I wasn't willing to gamble with the deposit.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/879cf015-8a44-45b2-babb-6836681cf749

She's chill. I wouldn't necessarily repeat, but she gave a great BBBJ. PM me to trade for any additional details.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/e8f3579f-a8f7-4510-9ac1-dbd2a0883839

She started messaging me aggressively one night saying she had a friend and they wanted to party. I got a really weird vibe and did not proceed. Be careful here.

MickSwagger
04-09-18, 01:17
How can I use sa without paying membership?

Pau Ford
04-09-18, 06:43
How can I use sa without paying membership?You can browse for free but you can't send or receive messages. So, it's pretty useless other than entertainment / browsing unless you pay. And frankly, if someone can't afford or are too cheap to pay, you really have no business being in the Sugar game anyway.

FruitNinja
04-09-18, 10:05
"Note that this error is normal and expected for a brief period during nightly backups, which usually run between 4:30 - 5:00 am UTC (11:30 - 12 am Eastern). Please try again in 5 to 10 minutes. ".

I'm getting this on a daily basis. Servers overloaded with the new laws? Anyone else?

FruitNinja
04-09-18, 10:09
Damn you are killing it. I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong. Massive SA slump!I'm not sure either. You should try and change your approach. I've not done any statistical research as some guys have. You should try reading the Richmond VA thread. Lot's of good info there.

Dddubs2
04-09-18, 10:14
"Note that this error is normal and expected for a brief period during nightly backups, which usually run between 4:30 - 5:00 am UTC (11:30 - 12 am Eastern). Please try again in 5 to 10 minutes. ".

I'm getting this on a daily basis. Servers overloaded with the new laws? Anyone else?I got the error message 3 times trying to reply to your post haha. I was wondering the same thing, whether it was due to increased traffic or laws.

FruitNinja
04-09-18, 10:29
Making SA a career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qakYR7P6w70

Things to think about. Be careful out there.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-manchester-sailor-robbed-20180323-story.html

Al Melrose
04-09-18, 11:38

I'm getting this on a daily basis. Servers overloaded with the new laws? Anyone else?Same thing for me, multiple times.

Mr Charmo
04-09-18, 23:49
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/879cf015-8a44-45b2-babb-6836681cf749

She's chill. I wouldn't necessarily repeat, but she gave a great BBBJ. PM me to trade for any additional details.

A fellow hobby gave me Nikki's number about a couple months ago. Although I definitely appreciated it, pics sent were old and didn't represent her well these days. She's def a chill girl, I had a great time. But probably not a repeat for me. I had no idea she was on that SA website. Was made to seem more UTR

FruitNinja
04-10-18, 00:27
A fellow hobby gave me Nikki's number about a couple months ago. Although I definitely appreciated it, pics sent were old and didn't represent her well these days. She's def a chill girl, I had a great time. But probably not a repeat for me. I had no idea she was on that SA website. Was made to seem more UTRWhat were the damages?

MikeJord
04-10-18, 01:50
What were the damages?It was 2 for me and I noticed someone else commented earlier in the thread that it was 25 for BBFS.

Funsteve1111
04-10-18, 09:57
Anyone else get their profiles viewed a ton of times yesterday? I think I received 40 views yesterday. About 15 were fake accounts from other countries, but the rest were local. I recognized a couple from BP, but the rest were just regular ladies on the site.

MnCuckold
04-10-18, 10:19
Saw her last night. I highly recommend. Wanted 4, I offered 250 and she took it. Message if you want details.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/7faa6a3f-8ed8-4f04-9829-3ff8c14783c3

Riina
04-10-18, 10:34
https://www.mamba.ru

Last week I nailed a Russian off the site, a freebie but I left a gift. Mamba is free and used by EE's. Some of the 262 and NG girls have posted there in the past. Find a good fake photo and read the profile carefully before you message. If you're fifty, don't message a girl that states she's looking for someone 25-30. Never mention cash for sex. If they ask why you're on Mamba, say "looking for a relationship". Good luck.

Dish1
04-10-18, 15:55
She came back with $200. She wants to meet me tonight. But she isn't my type. A little big for my taste. I think she has a thing for Asian men.Tried this one out after going back and forth and her lowering from initial quote of 300 to 200, the pics of her many many lbs ago!!lives in basement of her family's home claims?? Def a smoker with bad hygienes. Just had her give me oral and scrambled out of there!! Just my opinions different strokes for different folks.

Member #5929
04-10-18, 17:04
Has anyone seen Jenna vlc from SA?

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/489dbc8d-2bc9-4812-a50e-efd9e44495c2

She is asking for $4 per meet.

Pau Ford
05-19-18, 10:45
Has anyone seen Jenna vlc from SA?

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/489dbc8d-2bc9-4812-a50e-efd9e44495c2

She is asking for $4 per meet.Talked to her back in late 2017 . She went by Arielle with a different (and since shut down) profile then, same pics though. . We didn't meet, just messaged. She only wanted monthly arrangements so I didn't pursue.

If you did meet her let us know how it went.

MnCuckold
05-19-18, 12:00
Saw her again last night. Worth it. Gave 3 this time.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/7faa6a3f-8ed8-4f04-9829-3ff8c14783c3

ChiIowa
05-20-18, 13:07
Hey guys.

I am visiting for a week in June.

Looking for some info and contacts.

SA I have tried contacting a bunch but seems to be kinda dry.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1a03158a-f750-3360-3a28-4ccd292e213c

Hasnt discussed a price yet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6a27ae7a-c37d-4997-a6da-71eb09c9fc4d

500 2-3 hrs.

Seems to be a student.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Pau Ford
05-20-18, 19:08
Hey guys.

500 2-3 hrs.

Seems to be a student.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.Late last year. She's pretty chill, but looks wise I was pretty disappointed. Frumpy body, looks older, didn't come close to living up to her pics (especially the glam shots. I think they may be old too).

She had a weird aroma. Either the worlds worst perfume or some kind of soap or shampoo she uses. Was awe full and I had to drive with the window down in freezing winter so I didn't puke.

I didn't get far enough to talk details or sample the goods. She's no stranger to SA and is well versed in having arrangements, but she just wasn't my cup of tea.

FruitNinja
05-20-18, 19:45
Late last year. She's pretty chill, but looks wise I was pretty disappointed. Frumpy body, looks older, didn't come close to living up to her pics (especially the glam shots. I think they may be old too).

She had a weird aroma. Either the worlds worst perfume or some kind of soap or shampoo she uses. Was awe full and I had to drive with the window down in freezing winter so I didn't puke.

I didn't get far enough to talk details or sample the goods. She's no stranger to SA and is well versed in having arrangements, but she just wasn't my cup of tea.Like Pau Ford I'd pass on this one. I didn't meet her but the text vibe I got felt off. She sent me a picture and her body is not attractive. Then she went into this rant. There's plenty in the city. Don't settle.

FruitNinja
05-20-18, 19:48
Hey guys.

500 2-3 hrs.

Seems to be a student.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6a27ae7a-c37d-4997-a6da-71eb09c9fc4d

I would guess is an Asian exchange student. Thai, possibly Chinese? I've had fun with a few over the years. Feel her out. See if she bites.

FruitNinja
05-20-18, 19:56
Saw her again last night. Worth it. Gave 3 this time.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/7faa6a3f-8ed8-4f04-9829-3ff8c14783c3She's gone!

FruitNinja
05-20-18, 19:59
It was 2 for me and I noticed someone else commented earlier in the thread that it was 25 for BBFS.Remembered her from the pics. We went back and forth. Didn't seem to be a fit.

ArielDude28
05-20-18, 20:44
Hey guys.

500 2-3 hrs.

Seems to be a student.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.I have been in contact with the 2nd one but I am not really sure if there is anything there. She shared her kik and always says she only as 1 hr. Not sure what can be done in that short time. Also 500 seems really high.

ArielDude28
05-20-18, 20:49
I tried below only once and I don't want to repeat. She is a Filipino mix. No kissing and just want you to finish from behind. She also said she has many vids on porn hub. 200 is the damage.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/a2fee4b5-49f5-4876-afea-2e3b42e30f3f

Edit:
I had one who works at a strip club in the city. She is mixed with brown skin. Pretty much into anything and can take a pounding. Also allows back door entry wrapped. Seen her two times and always finished through back door entry. She gets really wet and is enjoyable.

ChiIowa
05-20-18, 23:39
I totally agree. Though she has an ok face. For $1. 5 I may try it out. We will see.Did you try her out?

ChiIowa
05-21-18, 01:22
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cd424c7a-b40a-459a-9d86-b09f5c76020b

Wants 1 k.

ChiIowa
05-21-18, 17:58
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0927068e-a0f1-48ee-bf3f-b4d157aff583

Any info?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3aeeae12-b8fa-4ff0-a564-07fdab19363e

Another GPS: 1 k.

Wondering what's the average rate normally is?

Pau Ford
05-21-18, 19:51

Any info?

Wondering what's the average rate normally is?3 Latina's. Message a few weeks ago but she / they balked at actually meeting. She said they were too busy doing online stuff. Time wasters it appears.

That other girl has balls asking for $1 K. She's plane Jane at best.

FruitNinja
05-21-18, 19:53
Anyone else notice the site is slow. I've got 125 MPS download speed and it takes almost a half second for a pic to load.

ChiIowa
05-21-18, 20:10
3 Latina's. Message a few weeks ago but she / they balked at actually meeting. She said they were too busy doing online stuff. Time wasters it appears.

That other girl has balls asking for $1 K. She's plane Jane at best.My sentiments exactly.

ChicagoGoer
05-21-18, 20:33
Anyone else notice the site is slow. I've got 125 MPS download speed and it takes almost a half second for a pic to load.Yes and something it randomly times out which forces me to have to log in against. Ever since they tossed that GDPR compliant at the bottom of the page. I have been having issues.

Eman31
05-22-18, 01:14

Any info?

Wondering what's the average rate normally is?What does GPS mean? I'm guessing Golden Pussy Syndrome?

Ding, ding, ding winnah winnah chicken dinnah

A2

ArielDude28
05-22-18, 05:54
3 Latina's. Message a few weeks ago but she / they balked at actually meeting. She said they were too busy doing online stuff. Time wasters it appears.

That other girl has balls asking for $1 K. She's plane Jane at best.3 Latina's want to sell videos for 70 each. I did not get that and that is very expensive. They are trying to sell something on a wrong platform. People are not on SA for videos and cam.

ChicagoGoer
05-22-18, 17:16
3 Latina's want to sell videos for 70 each. I did not get that and that is very expensive. They are trying to sell something on a wrong platform. People are not on SA for videos and cam.I believe that would be against SA's terms of policy. May want to consider hitting that report button to save other mongers a hassle.

VicStick2
05-22-18, 19:24
This site is interesting! Any tips on navigating? I noticed most profiles are pretty stale (a month plus since last login). Did you just click on each one and try to get a feel for their profile?

Thanks!

https://www.mamba.ru

Last week I nailed a Russian off the site, a freebie but I left a gift. Mamba is free and used by EE's. Some of the 262 and NG girls have posted there in the past. Find a good fake photo and read the profile carefully before you message. If you're fifty, don't message a girl that states she's looking for someone 25-30. Never mention cash for sex. If they ask why you're on Mamba, say "looking for a relationship". Good luck.

FruitNinja
05-23-18, 08:19
3 Latina's want to sell videos for 70 each. I did not get that and that is very expensive. They are trying to sell something on a wrong platform. People are not on SA for videos and cam.Not sure if I'm being a dick but when I get a reply wanting to send pics and videos for money I report them. It's a flipping waste of my time. It's also against the sites TOS.

Riina
05-23-18, 10:47
This site is interesting! Any tips on navigating? I noticed most profiles are pretty stale (a month plus since last login). Did you just click on each one and try to get a feel for their profile?

Thanks!You kind of have to have a sixth sense as to weather the photo is from a local girl. 90% of the profiles are fake. Only message the girls that are EE and have been online recently. It's been hard to get a real girl to reply back.

ArielDude28
05-23-18, 21:09
Not sure if I'm being a dick but when I get a reply wanting to send pics and videos for money I report them. It's a flipping waste of my time. It's also against the sites TOS.Yes. Clicked the report button.

ChicagoGoer
05-23-18, 21:15
Anyone have some info or experience with this one? Says she'll meet up for coffee and is open minded. With the hour drive and tough availability of mine. Hoping to see if someone has partaken.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/67dd7a6d-4dc0-4c4a-ae94-9cc3328168a4

FruitNinja
05-23-18, 21:43
Anyone have some info or experience with this one? Says she'll meet up for coffee and is open minded. With the hour drive and tough availability of mine. Hoping to see if someone has partaken.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/67dd7a6d-4dc0-4c4a-ae94-9cc3328168a4I don't travel that far unless it's a sure thing. I don't pay for meetings.

ChiIowa
05-24-18, 12:49
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0b3f1ca7-b32d-4f4d-83d7-c42d6875b941

Wanted 2 k per week LOL.

ChiIowa
05-24-18, 12:53
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bc6e86b4-9522-4467-a0e0-824823811ffb

Did not mention how much but ok for ppm.

ChiIowa
05-24-18, 19:10
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/82e116b4-cf73-4368-ba4a-a81dd29f1dd1

Her message.

"Yes. We did per meet. It was 150-300 per meet depending how late bf we spent together etc. I do want to be straightforward so we both have a clearer vision of what we each want. I am seeking just one steady SD. Someone that is less than a relationship but more than just a friend. I consider myself a lady. I do not have sex or kiss on the first date as I reserve that time for us to gain trust & comfortability with each other. I do not wish for an allowance the first time we are intimate just in case it turns into a one night fling, I don't want to be left feeling like a prostitute. So, I ask that on the first date we get to know each other & determine if we want to pursue an arrangement. By the end of the 1st date, if & ONLY if we both want to move forward I do ask 300 allowance which goes towards the monthly 600 that I ask for. This provides me with safety and comfort knowing you are genuinely interested in an arrangement and my value is not equated to simply sex=money. This is NOT upfront, only if we both decide to pursue us. 😊 I've had a couple nightmare dates which has caused me to realize that I would rather scare a few people off than suffer another bad experience. If I needed an easy 300 my last SD would kindly help me out. To me, money is not th e focus but rather the security from a committed man. This is a gamble for both parties but if we share a connection and you see me as a lady, this lady will show you a world where she is a slave to your every desire. ".

My reply.

"actually I have a better idea. You give me 300 from your last SD. Since it is easy for him to help you out and he trusts you. Ill keep it as a good faith.

Ill take that as a deposit and I will give you the 600 the next time we meet for the 2nd date.

This way you don't feel like a prostitute. And this provides me with safety and comfort knowing you are genuinely interested in an arrangement and my value is not equated to simply sex=money.

I don't expect sex or kiss on first date either so. We can both play it safe and come away from this feeling good about each other. This is NOT upfront, only if we both decide to pursue. ".

LMFAO.

ArielDude28
05-24-18, 19:13
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bc6e86b4-9522-4467-a0e0-824823811ffb

Did not mention how much but ok for ppm.Her profile clearly says no * favors. What is the PPM for then?

ChiIowa
05-24-18, 20:23
Her profile clearly says no * favors. What is the PPM for then?No crazy favors means no anal etc.

FruitNinja
05-25-18, 01:10
I wonder where the guys doing "Backroom Casting" movies get their talent? There's a lot that I would definitely be interested. I like a simple girl next door look.

For instance:

https://www.xnxx.com/video-l80cp1f/best_friends_go_lez_do_anal_for_fake_jobs

https://www.xnxx.com/video-2qvsuc7/perfect_teen_casting_audition

Kellster
05-25-18, 02:35
I wonder where the guys doing "Backroom Casting" movies get their talent? There's a lot that I would definitely be interested. I like a simple girl next door look.

For instance:

https://www.xnxx.com/video-2qvsuc7/perfect_teen_casting_auditionI read somewhere the guy for one of those backroom casting couches filmed in an office in Scottsdale, Az. He got in trouble. I saw an article online. So most of the women in his films probably live in the Phoenix area. Other videos probably film in LA & Miami- a lot of talent around there. The foreign ones are probably somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Ron M
05-25-18, 03:01

For instance:

https://www.xnxx.com/video-2qvsuc7/perfect_teen_casting_audition

I read somewhere the guy for one of those backroom casting couches filmed in an office in Scottsdale, Az. He got in trouble. I saw an article online. So most of the women in his films probably live in the Phoenix area. Other videos probably film in LA & Miami- a lot of talent around there. The foreign ones are probably somewhere in Eastern Europe.Maybe we could start a Backroom Casting Couch here in Chicago.

FruitNinja
05-25-18, 10:29
I read somewhere the guy for one of those backroom casting couches filmed in an office in Scottsdale, Az. He got in trouble. I saw an article online. So most of the women in his films probably live in the Phoenix area. Other videos probably film in LA & Miami- a lot of talent around there. The foreign ones are probably somewhere in Eastern Europe.http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/backroom-casting-couchs-anonymous-reality-porn-creep-has-herpes-6639769

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/despite-what-you-may-have-heard-an-asu-freshman-in-reality-porn-movie-didnt-lose-her-33-000-scholarship-6641900

Randolph
05-25-18, 13:17
I read somewhere the guy for one of those backroom casting couches filmed in an office in Scottsdale, Az. He got in trouble. I saw an article online. So most of the women in his films probably live in the Phoenix area. Other videos probably film in LA & Miami- a lot of talent around there. The foreign ones are probably somewhere in Eastern Europe.I've seen quite of a few of that guy's videos. He is a fuckin genius. Sorry he got the bug but many of the girls say how they are in school or just starting college out there.

You have to admire his bullshit abilities as he just talks all these young women into everything imanagible.

VicStick2
05-25-18, 17:45
Hey friends,

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone have an recommendations / suggestions on spots to meet up with SB's during the day? I met 2 hot young girls from SA who can't host, but are offering great per meet rates. I know I can book a last minute room, but I'd rather save the cash to use for more visits (obviously). Anyone run into any creative ideas? I was in touch with a fellow SD who lives in the downtown area that was willing to let me use his place for a reasonable donation, but I lost his info. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Aman123
05-25-18, 17:56
Hey friends,

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone have an recommendations / suggestions on spots to meet up with SB's during the day? I met 2 hot young girls from SA who can't host, but are offering great per meet rates. I know I can book a last minute room, but I'd rather save the cash to use for more visits (obviously). Anyone run into any creative ideas? I was in touch with a fellow SD who lives in the downtown area that was willing to let me use his place for a reasonable donation, but I lost his info. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!Usually inn of chicago is under 80 on Thursday and Friday. I know ohio house motel does hourly rates after 3 pm and if they arent booked but don't know the rates.

Pau Ford
05-25-18, 21:03
YourVictoriaRuth.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8cb8285d-7eab-4774-9e4f-2ef13b51cb6f

Her first message to you will be to talk via Instagram. No IG, no talking she says.

Then she cuts right to it. Tired of broke boys, needs a real daddy. Are you her daddy? Send money right now so she can go shopping.

Me: Sorry sister. Only a fool sends money to a stranger. I'll meet you and we can shop.

Her: You are a faker broke daddy that can't afford it I'll block you for wasting my time.

A few more back and forth like that before I just blocked her. I'll give her credit her game is strong and can see her suckering some weak guys.

Pau Ford
05-25-18, 21:55
Beautifulb26.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9453dfbe-96bb-4a27-af8b-1b2bb68c2f95

Not worth the time or money.

Wanted 600, talked her down but she was reluctant.

Skinny as hell. The pictures in her ad. Idk maybe they are her years ago but she's skin and bones now. I was expecting a bimbo blonde with stripper tits but she was tiny, skin and bones with B (fake at that) titties

Lackluster uninspired session, just a boring lay all around, all covered (not open for discussions on it either) , she was in and out the door in 30 minutes.

Not even in a pinch would I repeat.

ChiIowa
05-25-18, 22:57
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0175171a-192b-400f-b6b2-006dbf7268ed

Sent a long email and seems to be ok meeting without allowance. And pic.

Just too many warning bells.

FruitNinja
05-26-18, 14:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0175171a-192b-400f-b6b2-006dbf7268ed

Sent a long email and seems to be ok meeting without allowance. And pic.

Just too many warning bells.Not seeing why I would have even contacted her.

ChiIowa
05-26-18, 14:24
Not seeing why I would have even contacted her.She favourited and initiated contact.

Kellster
05-26-18, 15:04
I've seen quite of a few of that guy's videos. He is a fuckin genius. Sorry he got the bug but many of the girls say how they are in school or just starting college out there.

You have to admire his bullshit abilities as he just talks all these young women into everything imanagible.I think that's all scripted and part of the act. The girls know ahead of time what's going to happen and are paid substantially from what I read somewhere- a few thousand, but the trade off is they're also on the internet forever. However, I'm not sure if they knew he had an STD before they did the scene.

I wonder if he made any money on those films since they're on free sites? I'm guessing yes since that's a lot of money to dish out to each gal, but not sure how since most of those films are on free sites. I'd be surprised if anyone pays for adult movies anymore with all of the free stuff out there.

Kellster
05-26-18, 15:05
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/backroom-casting-couchs-anonymous-reality-porn-creep-has-herpes-6639769

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/despite-what-you-may-have-heard-an-asu-freshman-in-reality-porn-movie-didnt-lose-her-33-000-scholarship-6641900Yep- that's where I read it. Nice work Ninja!

Pau Ford
05-26-18, 23:30
Tired of the 19 year old crowd on SA? Someone needs to step up here and take the plunge on this one. Think we've got GPS on our hands here!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ab257a6e-6377-4de4-9830-ca13fee7a6da

ChiIowa
05-27-18, 00:06
Tired of the 19 year old crowd on SA? Someone needs to step up here and take the plunge on this one. Think we've got GPS on our hands here!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ab257a6e-6377-4de4-9830-ca13fee7a6daThat looks almost like the hansel and gretel witch.

ChiIowa
05-27-18, 00:08
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/sent/d7046ab5-c684-41db-9fdd-bb291286b724

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/36626d2c-44ab-40a2-a6d1-f6ddeb67efb7

Anyone tried these out.

FruitNinja
05-27-18, 10:20
She favourited and initiated contact.Got it. I usually take a pass on ones that don't have at least some kind of picture.

FruitNinja
05-27-18, 10:24

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ab257a6e-6377-4de4-9830-ca13fee7a6daThat is scary.

VicStick2
05-27-18, 10:53
Hahahaha you guys are bogus as hell! At least she's not trying to talk herself up! Can't blame the lady for trying.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ab257a6e-6377-4de4-9830-ca13fee7a6da

Trogon
05-27-18, 13:55

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ab257a6e-6377-4de4-9830-ca13fee7a6daWHAT THE HELL.

I've been desperate but not that much.

But to each his own.

ItsHowdyDoody
05-27-18, 14:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

FruitNinja
05-27-18, 14:51
Yes, they are both great and you should book them immediately.

Or, try messaging them and seek your own dd. The moment I have a success, I wouldn't be sharing their profile on this forum to have every monger and his brother do what probably took me hours of messaging to figure out.Well said!

FruitNinja
05-29-18, 15:16
Let's get some reports and pics going. This afternoons fun. 18 turns 19 in a few months. Great little titties just like I like them. Tight little pussy. Comes multiple times. Round one, rested a while and then round two. Good way to start the week.

JolieThornDog
05-29-18, 17:03
Let's get some reports and pics going. This afternoons fun. 18 turns 19 in a few months. Great little titties just like I like them. Tight little pussy. Comes multiple times. Round one, rested a while and then round two. Good way to start the week.Great little titties (I like them that way too and a nice ass In the photos.

Mark User
05-29-18, 17:29
Let's get some reports and pics going. This afternoons fun. 18 turns 19 in a few months. Great little titties just like I like them. Tight little pussy. Comes multiple times. Round one, rested a while and then round two. Good way to start the week.Yes, you started the week very well! Congrats! Is she on SA? Shareable name (and any other info)? Thanks!!

ItsHowdyDoody
05-29-18, 17:36

She wanted 150 to meet, plus to have her nails done (paid for before meet, LOL) an additional 150 after the date was over, and then another rung of money for anything beyond.

TopGun9
05-29-18, 17:41
Let's get some reports and pics going. This afternoons fun. 18 turns 19 in a few months. Great little titties just like I like them. Tight little pussy. Comes multiple times. Round one, rested a while and then round two. Good way to start the week.Very lovely. This thread needs more photos and videos.

ArielDude28
05-30-18, 00:01
Let's get some reports and pics going. This afternoons fun. 18 turns 19 in a few months. Great little titties just like I like them. Tight little pussy. Comes multiple times. Round one, rested a while and then round two. Good way to start the week.Well, that's hard to beat. You certainly have a special skill. Is it best to get straight down to the ask when messaging the SB's? In some cases that worked but they were mostly professionals.

MnCuckold
05-30-18, 09:13
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7faa6a3f-8ed8-4f04-9829-3ff8c14783c3

Wanted 5, I offered 2. 5 and she took it. Well worth it. Submissive, non covered, and anal.

Pau Ford
05-30-18, 12:19

She wanted 150 to meet, plus to have her nails done (paid for before meet, LOL) an additional 150 after the date was over, and then another rung of money for anything beyond.She's been on a tear, trying to swindle money from guys. She will never meet you, whatever you send to her is money flushed down the toilet.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?19231-Arrangement-Reports&p=3804487#post3804487

We need to report her on SA as a scammer to get her account shut down.

Ben Spend
05-30-18, 18:12
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7faa6a3f-8ed8-4f04-9829-3ff8c14783c3

Wanted 5, I offered 2. 5 and she took it. Well worth it. Submissive, non covered, and anal.Location Ny, NY?

Member #5929
05-31-18, 02:02
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/1ab67ea2-ec91-4de3-987b-5c9e499c27a4

19 Latina. Bedford park. $3. Doesn't kiss on lips and won't receive daty. Deal breaker for me.

ChicagoGoer
05-31-18, 02:45
Met this one for coffee. Some kissing and a little foreplay. Couldn't push it further because I had to head back to the office and way too much daylight/traffic.

Anyone else have more luck before I pursue further?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3c13f3b7-15ff-4127-8988-261dfcd3fffc

ChicagoGoer
05-31-18, 02:46
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/1ab67ea2-ec91-4de3-987b-5c9e499c27a4

19 Latina. Bedford park. $3. Doesn't kiss on lips and won't receive daty. Deal breaker for me.Few months ago was $1 for BBJCIM.

Funsteve1111
05-31-18, 08:11
I received five text messages yesterday from girls I have seen from SA. It is the end of the month and rent is due soon and all were looking for a hook up and some help. I am meeting with one Friday and one Sunday. The one on Sunday is 23 and has an absolutely smoking hot body. Contact your stable of ladies. You might be able to get a hell of a deal.

Pau Ford
05-31-18, 11:32
Wants $150 for a M&G. Doesn't speak English. The audacity with some of these girls 🤦8205;9794;65039;.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1f8c512f-705b-49c4-a2ca-454f3fe00fe0

MnCuckold
05-31-18, 19:53
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to her location when I posted.

Location Ny, NY?

ArielDude28
05-31-18, 21:32
Wants $150 for a M&G. Doesn't speak English. The audacity with some of these girls 🤦8205;9794;65039;.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1f8c512f-705b-49c4-a2ca-454f3fe00fe0Is it a redflag is someone is asking money for M&G? I have one in pipeline asking for 100 to cover for parking and travel. Etc.

ChicagoGoer
05-31-18, 22:30
Is it a redflag is someone is asking money for M&G? I have one in pipeline asking for 100 to cover for parking and travel. Etc.It's all subject to interpretation. I typically offer cash for a meet but I make my short and long term intentions clear. The girls are on the site to make money but you have to ensure it's lines up with your needs. Plenty of times I've bought dinners, filled gas tanks, etc on the first date. Just to get pleasured that same night.

Some may like to streamline to process but overall, most girls need you to put in effort (to separate you from all the other messages they get.

ArielDude28
06-01-18, 00:03
It's all subject to interpretation. I typically offer cash for a meet but I make my short and long term intentions clear. The girls are on the site to make money but you have to ensure it's lines up with your needs. Plenty of times I've bought dinners, filled gas tanks, etc on the first date. Just to get pleasured that same night.

Some may like to streamline to process but overall, most girls need you to put in effort (to separate you from all the other messages they get.That makes sense. Sometimes, standing out by spending some dollars since they are there for $ may reap good benefits. I am meeting up my prospect date this weekend. I will update if I lost my 100 or get something more after the friendly m&g.

ChiIowa
06-01-18, 09:11
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/72333074-3ddd-432a-b858-9cc7d1e2e9f8

Wants 500.

Pics are pretty but has somewhat of an attitude.

Didn't pursue.

ChiIowa
06-01-18, 09:13
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/05602287-b1e9-47ce-ab25-c42b4ef52f73

Good attitude on phone.

Any intel?

FruitNinja
06-01-18, 10:07
Is it a redflag is someone is asking money for M&G? I have one in pipeline asking for 100 to cover for parking and travel. Etc.I have yet to pay for a M&G. "So let me get this straight. You want me to pay you to see if I like you. " Not going to happen.

Aud12
06-01-18, 11:55
I have yet to pay for a M&G. "So let me get this straight. You want me to pay you to see if I like you. " Not going to happen.Just had one tell me she doesn't want to get physical until the 3rd date when she'll be "comfortable", but wants me to give her two each of the times we meet beforehand. I told her I'm not comfortable giving anything to anyone who isn't comfortable 😂128514;.

Ron M
06-01-18, 15:32

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1f8c512f-705b-49c4-a2ca-454f3fe00fe0Money is a universal word to any girl. English speaking or not.

Agoraphobe
06-01-18, 18:54

Good attitude on phone.

Any intel?Saw her last year, pretty meh, made me wrap it up for anything and then hit me up for more money at the end. She's done some porn before as well with that casting couch guy.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph578ddcb22ad6d

FruitNinja
06-01-18, 19:05
Just had one tell me she doesn't want to get physical until the 3rd date when she'll be "comfortable", but wants me to give her two each of the times we meet beforehand. I told her I'm not comfortable giving anything to anyone who isn't comfortable 😂128514;.Again: Why would I give money to see if I want to give her money? Do you pay the dentist to sit in his waiting room?

ChiIowa
06-01-18, 20:03
Guys post the links.

If they seem to be scammers atleast.

Kinda makes it easy for the rest to keep away.

Ron M
06-01-18, 20:08
Just had one tell me she doesn't want to get physical until the 3rd date when she'll be "comfortable", but wants me to give her two each of the times we meet beforehand. I told her I'm not comfortable giving anything to anyone who isn't comfortable 😂128514;.

Again: Why would I give money to see if I want to give her money? Do you pay the dentist to sit in his waiting room?"There's A Sucker Born Every Minute. " Unfortunately there's going to be guys falling for this. Same with the Gift Card scam.

Jasse1
06-01-18, 20:40

Good attitude on phone.

Any intel?Long time lurker first time poster. I've texted her before. Did a google search of her number. Found a lot of interesting info. I decided to stay away.

Jasse1
06-01-18, 22:06

Good attitude on phone.

Any intel?Long time lurker, first time poster. Her and I texted a few times. Decided to google her phone number and found some interesting info. I passed. Sounded to risky.

ArielDude28
06-01-18, 22:08
Again: Why would I give money to see if I want to give her money? Do you pay the dentist to sit in his waiting room?I am with you now after this experience. Here are the details. I did not loose my 100 but here's what happened. We met for coffee on day 1 and I pay 100. Next day we meet in hotel with an agreement of 200. It was a 30 min thing and no kiss and nothing. It was such a boring mechanical session. Buying food or drink in the m&g is fine but no cash is what I decided. If someone asks for cash to meet, its indeed a red flag.

Dddubs2
06-01-18, 22:30
Met this one for coffee. Some kissing and a little foreplay. Couldn't push it further because I had to head back to the office and way too much daylight/traffic.

Anyone else have more luck before I pursue further?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3c13f3b7-15ff-4127-8988-261dfcd3fffcI'm trying to meet and greet sometime this week with this one. She seems open to play and even talked about blinding folding me. But I can't tell if she's on the bigger side or really curvy. Hmm do you remember how she looks in real life?

Jasse1
06-01-18, 22:54
To all the rest of you guys, this is his second post but he has been lurking for 14 years. It is what it is, lets not make it a thing because you think it's a noob lecturing.

A2

Hello Everyone, as I mentioned if my previous report I'm a long time lurker. After 20+ plus years in the hobby I've decided to share my knowledge. I guess this is what happens when your powers out and you're unable to watch the Cubs game.

Anyway, I've done it all. From a kid in his late teens picking up SW's to expanding my horizon to massage parlors, strip clubs, and escorts. Hooking up with porn stars. To mastering hook ups on dating sites and now sugar babies. Even dabbled in a little swinging and Dom / Sub relationships.

I've enjoyed reading this site and other for the past 10+ years. So here goes:

For those who are in the SD / SB game or thinking about playing the first thing I will tell you is "don't act like a victim". What does this mean? Use your head. If it seems to good to be true. It probably isn't.

Decide what your principles are. Things that are non negotiable. Your walk away moment.

1- Decide what your budget is. Whatever it is work within those parameters. You will find what you're looking for no matter what. Remember every girl can have her expectation of what her worth is. Someone will pay her that amount or she wouldn't ask for it. Yes, there are women who think they're a Victoria secret model when in reality they would have difficulty getting work modeling for JC Penny. They will soon find out what their "market" is. However, just as they are entitled to have their expectations you must have yours. Align yourself with those in your ballpark. I personally maintain a budget of $4-$6. Once in a while I'll treat myself to a VIP type girl.

2- Set expectations for the date. A meet and greet with no expectations can be fun. You're going to have dinner anyway why not have it with some company. You don't have to break the bank. Go Mexican or Italian and enjoy the flirting and conversation. If she asks for money, politely decline and tell her your buying her dinner and that should be enough for the first meeting / date. If she balks, you've just helped yourself by not wasting anymore of your time. When you discuss her allowance ask her what she looking for. When she asks "What do you usually give" respond with "different people want different things, I'm asking what you want" Once a number is agreed upon tell her what you expect. Overnight? A few hours? Etc. If it's a bang and bye then tell her your fee is lower. Always be polite. Don't be a jack ass. Kindness will get you far. Most people on these sites treat the girls rudely and like crap. Stand out, be someone she feels she can be comfortable with. Going out for coffee or drink is equally acceptable for a meet and greet.

3- Do not bring these girls to your house. At all. Do not go to their place on the first date. Ever! You do not know who these girls are or who they may be affiliated with. You meet her for coffee. You got back to her place. She gets your pants off then some dude comes in the room with a 45 pointed at you and wants your money or he tells you to get your pants on and makes you go to the bank to empty out your account. I've heard horror stories from people who've experienced this. USE YOUR HEAD. There are plenty of deals on hotels through orbitz and other sites especially during the week or Sunday nights. I suggest a hotel with lobby access instead of Motel Six or Red Roof. You don't want anyone banging on the door either. Once you are comfortable with her then you can meet at her place. Bringing them back to your house is dangerous. You want them to know as little as possible about you. Especially if you have a family, kids, etc. Keep your shit separate. You may never realize the value in doing this until you mess up and you have her ringing your doorbell at 1 am when it's your weekend with the kids. If you think I'm way over paranoid remember this when she's demanding money from you and tells you she knows where you live.

4- Get a google phone number. This isn't hard to understand why. Especially in the beginning. Remember you want her to know as little as possible.

5- Don't believe the sob stories. Her car broke down, her electric is off, her rent is do, etc. I promise you if you ever send money without meeting you will never meet her. She will be gone and all you'll have to show for it is her pictures to get yourself off. You've just taken the incentive to meet out of the equation. She got what she wanted without breaking a sweat. I don't like meeting someone who sounds desperate or is in a bad place. The relationship is starting off under stressed circumstances and nothing positive will come off it. Usually if someone is desperate there is reason. Drugs, alcohol, whatever the problem is. Stay away. You don't want the drama and you don't want to be around someone unstable who can potentially make bad decisions. It only takes of those bad decisions to involve you which means you're way to involved.

Anyway that's all for now. If you want me to share more I will. I have stories and intel on many of the girls on SA. Also, stay away from Sugardaddyforme. They compromise your credit card.

Zeuss
06-01-18, 23:26
I am with you now after this experience. Here are the details. I did not loose my 100 but here's what happened. We met for coffee on day 1 and I pay 100. Next day we meet in hotel with an agreement of 200. It was a 30 min thing and no kiss and nothing. It was such a boring mechanical session. Buying food or drink in the m&g is fine but no cash is what I decided. If someone asks for cash to meet, its indeed a red flag.It sure sounds like you lost the 100, or more like 300. SA & WYP are loaded with greedy wenches. Proceed with caution. Once you open the floodgates showering them they will expect it. Also there is Zero correlation between investment and service.

Simply put most girls have GPS Golden Pussy Syndrome. It's usually easy to gauge by reading their profile. But hey it's working for many of them since too many of us think with the wrong head.

ChicagoGoer
06-02-18, 03:37
I'm trying to meet and greet sometime this week with this one. She seems open to play and even talked about blinding folding me. But I can't tell if she's on the bigger side or really curvy. Hmm do you remember how she looks in real life?Amazing tits, little belly fat but not overwhelming.

She is cute and sounds like a freak.

Best of luck.

ArielDude28
06-02-18, 07:49
It sure sounds like you lost the 100, or more like 300. SA & WYP are loaded with greedy wenches. Proceed with caution. Once you open the floodgates showering them they will expect it. Also there is Zero correlation between investment and service.

Simply put most girls have GPS Golden Pussy Syndrome. It's usually easy to gauge by reading their profile. But hey it's working for many of them since too many of us think with the wrong head.Dumb act I would say. I applied some brain and followed the restrictions (except 1 and 2) mentioned by Jasse1 below. I forgot to put the link so everyone is warned.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7a7a9c9f-dab2-4a65-a170-a49f321d8ac1

FruitNinja
06-02-18, 08:12
https://sugarbabyjobs.com/sbj/

The guy that set this up is a piece of shit. If you're on this forum go f**k yourself!

VicStick2
06-02-18, 10:05
Wow, what a bunch of scum bags. Supposedly the site is run by all women who used to be SB's, but you have to apply to get placement (while sending photos of yourself in a bikini LOL!) I did a quick search and the site doesn't show up on Google. They also have a "testimonial" section, and one one of the girls claims to have seen a post for the site on Craigslist.

I doubt (hopefull) this will gain traction. But yes whoever started this is definitely trying to take advantage.

https://sugarbabyjobs.com/sbj/

The guy that set this up is a piece of shit. If you're on this forum go f**k yourself!

Jasse1
06-02-18, 10:43
Pleasant experience. Took her out to dinner then went to hotel. Very submissive. BBJ / CS. Little on the chunky side. No allowance exchanged just dinner.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/46465f95-e782-413a-9cde-3174b6458b2e

Jasse1
06-02-18, 10:50
Great experience. Absolutely freaky! Squirts like a geyser. Didn't stay long. $250 PM for more details.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5239c772-02c2-4007-bb1c-f7a1fd4ee3e4

Jasse1
06-02-18, 11:02
Anyone have any info on her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ab3af3f0-49ca-44ed-98d7-803b49ad40bc

Jasse1
06-02-18, 11:05
Met for coffee then hotel. Great experience. Relaxed. Submissive. Big booty. Great BBJ. Everything uncovered. $300. PM for more details.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2576de9f-a0c0-56eb-2e8f-ce90078a40cb

ChicagoGoer
06-02-18, 11:07
To all the rest of you guys, this is his second post but he has been lurking for 14 years. It is what it is, lets not make it a thing because you think it's a noob lecturing.

A2

Hello Everyone, as I mentioned if my previous report I'm a long time lurker. After 20+ plus years in the hobby I've decided to share my knowledge. I guess this is what happens when your powers out and you're unable to watch the Cubs game.

Anyway, I've done it all. From a kid in his late teens picking up SW's to expanding my horizon to massage parlors, strip clubs, and escorts. Hooking up with porn stars. To mastering hook ups on dating sites and now sugar babies. Even dabbled in a little swinging and Dom / Sub relationships.

I've enjoyed reading this site and other for the past 10+ years. So here goes:

For those who are in the SD / SB game or thinking about playing the first thing I will tell you is "don't act like a victim". What does this mean? Use your head. If it seems to good to be true. It probably isn't.

Decide what your principles are. Things that are non negotiable. Your walk away moment.

1- Decide what your budget is. Whatever it is work within those parameters. You will find what you're looking for no matter what. Remember every girl can have her expectation of what her worth is. Someone will pay her that amount or she wouldn't ask for it. Yes, there are women who think they're a Victoria secret model when in reality they would have difficulty getting work modeling for JC Penny. They will soon find out what their "market" is. However, just as they are entitled to have their expectations you must have yours. Align yourself with those in your ballpark. I personally maintain a budget of $4-$6. Once in a while I'll treat myself to a VIP type girl.

2- Set expectations for the date. A meet and greet with no expectations can be fun. You're going to have dinner anyway why not have it with some company. You don't have to break the bank. Go Mexican or Italian and enjoy the flirting and conversation. If she asks for money, politely decline and tell her your buying her dinner and that should be enough for the first meeting / date. If she balks, you've just helped yourself by not wasting anymore of your time. When you discuss her allowance ask her what she looking for. When she asks "What do you usually give" respond with "different people want different things, I'm asking what you want" Once a number is agreed upon tell her what you expect. Overnight? A few hours? Etc. If it's a bang and bye then tell her your fee is lower. Always be polite. Don't be a jack ass. Kindness will get you far. Most people on these sites treat the girls rudely and like crap. Stand out, be someone she feels she can be comfortable with. Going out for coffee or drink is equally acceptable for a meet and greet.

3- Do not bring these girls to your house. At all. Do not go to their place on the first date. Ever! You do not know who these girls are or who they may be affiliated with. You meet her for coffee. You got back to her place. She gets your pants off then some dude comes in the room with a 45 pointed at you and wants your money or he tells you to get your pants on and makes you go to the bank to empty out your account. I've heard horror stories from people who've experienced this. USE YOUR HEAD. There are plenty of deals on hotels through orbitz and other sites especially during the week or Sunday nights. I suggest a hotel with lobby access instead of Motel Six or Red Roof. You don't want anyone banging on the door either. Once you are comfortable with her then you can meet at her place. Bringing them back to your house is dangerous. You want them to know as little as possible about you. Especially if you have a family, kids, etc. Keep your shit separate. You may never realize the value in doing this until you mess up and you have her ringing your doorbell at 1 am when it's your weekend with the kids. If you think I'm way over paranoid remember this when she's demanding money from you and tells you she knows where you live.

4- Get a google phone number. This isn't hard to understand why. Especially in the beginning. Remember you want her to know as little as possible.

5- Don't believe the sob stories. Her car broke down, her electric is off, her rent is do, etc. I promise you if you ever send money without meeting you will never meet her. She will be gone and all you'll have to show for it is her pictures to get yourself off. You've just taken the incentive to meet out of the equation. She got what she wanted without breaking a sweat. I don't like meeting someone who sounds desperate or is in a bad place. The relationship is starting off under stressed circumstances and nothing positive will come off it. Usually if someone is desperate there is reason. Drugs, alcohol, whatever the problem is. Stay away. You don't want the drama and you don't want to be around someone unstable who can potentially make bad decisions. It only takes of those bad decisions to involve you which means you're way to involved.

Anyway that's all for now. If you want me to share more I will. I have stories and intel on many of the girls on SA. Also, stay away from Sugardaddyforme. They compromise your credit card.Thank you for this. I'm sure this took time to draft. Great guide for those new to the game or having second thoughts.

Jasse1
06-02-18, 11:52
To continue my previous post and also thanks for the kind messages.

6 - Don't let her take control of the relationship. One of the quickest ways for her to do that is making you wait. You have a schedule time to meet say 7 pm, unless she is calling or texting telling you she will be late for whatever reason, you leave after a half hour. Don't be a sucker and don't allow yourself to be held hostage. If she fails to communicate with you and you leave at 730 pm one of 3 things will happen. 1- She was never going to show up to begin with and you saved yourself the time. 2 - She does finally show up and she gets upset for you leaving and calls you all pissed off and tells you off. 3- She finally shows up and calls very apologetic. Maybe at that point you decide to go meet her but if she is sincere she will never be later again. When you find someone who doesn't ghost, shows up on time, communicates, etc it means you found someone who values your time and respects you. This is huge and can never be undervalued.

7- Why a meet and great is important instead of just meeting at hotel. Imagine getting a room, paying for it and she never shows. It sucks. Imagine getting a room, paying for it and she shows all strung out. How do you rid yourself of that situation? It sucks. Imagine getting room and she shows up and she looks nothing like her pics. It sucks. Imagine getting a room and she shows up and she is out of her mind. It sucks. Imagine getting a room and she shows up late and proceeds to tell you her cost for this and that. It sucks. Bottom line is do a meet and greet. Being in an uncomfortable situation because you decided to take a short cut could put you harms way. It's not worth it.

8- Give her allowance at the end. Non negotiable. If she says you and her can't go forward then so be it. Date over. This is why a meet and greet and setting expectations are so important. Plus it also helps distinguish who actually is a SB versus a hooker.

9- If you find someone who checks off all of your boxes keep seeing her. Yes you may see someone online who looks incredible but you never know what her mental make up is. If you found someone who in your opinion is attractive, fits your budget, is great in the sack, respectful, consistent, etc keep her. Maintain that relationship, it will only get better.

10- Google is your friend. The moment you get a phone number google it. Do a quick search of her picture files. You may find you're dealing with a hooker / escort. That's fine if that's what you want. Then so be it. You definitely know what to expect. Also down load a phone number I'd app, helps you get a name and do a social media search. Helps survey the landscape.

Anyway that's all I have for now. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask on the forum. I will be posting intel moving forward and offering some insight here and there. Enjoy the hobby. Be good to each other.

Jasse1
06-02-18, 12:37
I mentioned this in a previous post. Stay away from sugardaddyforme.com.

This site was my first introduction to this lifestyle a several years ago. Whenever my membership renewed, shortly thereafter I would have unauthorized charges on my CCARD from large retail outlets. I don't know if it's the site and the people who run it or the CCARD processing company. Either way it sucks. Can I prove it? No. However I haven't had an issue since I left the site and it happened about 3/4 times before I was able to correlate the renew versus the fraudulent charges.

ChicagoGoer
06-02-18, 13:25
Met for coffee then hotel. Great experience. Relaxed. Submissive. Big booty. Great BBJ. Everything uncovered. $300. PM for more details.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2576de9f-a0c0-56eb-2e8f-ce90078a40cbSweet girl, her availability sometimes goes array but worth the time to set aside.

Dddubs2
06-02-18, 15:41
Amazing tits, little belly fat but not overwhelming.

She is cute and sounds like a freak.

Best of luck.Thank you sir. Will report back once if I'm able to link up with her this weekend.

Dddubs2
06-02-18, 15:46
Was chatting with this one for a few days and she was responsive, seemed down to play but went radio silence. Didn't show up at coffeeshop at agreed time. Had girls backing out a few time, even for meet and greet. Maybe someone else will have better luck with this one.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d93ea2b7-3cf5-4a88-b44b-ed4453d37218

ChiIowa
06-02-18, 21:42
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8177ae35-8aed-f369-8dfb-4ff433769270

Average face.

Has a dom personality.

Covered. No anal.

YMMV: but definitely not a scammer.

ArielDude28
06-03-18, 09:08
Not sure what's the deal with SA fav's. I get one favorite add daily from someone in Phillipines. I guess they know how far it is or it could be something that SA does to entice and keep up with memberships or something. I am just curious and wondering.

FeldSpot
06-03-18, 09:35
Not sure what's the deal with SA fav's. I get one favorite add daily from someone in Phillipines. I guess they know how far it is or it could be something that SA does to entice and keep up with memberships or something. I am just curious and wondering.I would love for there to be a way to prevent people with locations from outside the US from either viewing or favoriting my profile, since their spammy profiles clutter my tabs.

Pau Ford
06-03-18, 10:58
Not sure what's the deal with SA fav's. I get one favorite add daily from someone in Phillipines. I guess they know how far it is or it could be something that SA does to entice and keep up with memberships or something. I am just curious and wondering.Filipines, Venezuela, Ukraine, Brazil, Russia. I get fav'd multiple times from all over on a nightly basis. I don't think it's a ploy by SA but more likely real profiles fishing in the US. Could be scammers trolling for fraud victims, real women looking for green card guys, etc.

Ron M
06-03-18, 10:59
Not sure what's the deal with SA fav's. I get one favorite add daily from someone in Phillipines. I guess they know how far it is or it could be something that SA does to entice and keep up with memberships or something. I am just curious and wondering.Stay away from the girls from the Philippines. They'll ask you to send them money or become their husband. How do I know? It happened to a friend of mine. And of course you're never going to meet these girls in person.

FarFarAway
06-03-18, 12:09
Filipines, Venezuela, Ukraine, Brazil, Russia. I get fav'd multiple times from all over on a nightly basis. I don't think it's a ploy by SA but more likely real profiles fishing in the US. Could be scammers trolling for fraud victims, real women looking for green card guys, etc.Just put your profile on hidden and those stop. I search for the type of girl I want, once you message them (or are even just view their page), they can get to your profile. Those things are a total waste of time. I have a SO, so I don't want just anybody on the web to be able to see my (fake) profile picture and my (pretty accurate) self-description.

Jasse1
06-03-18, 12:38
Any intel on the following:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8d614cc7-be33-477b-b58a-ebfe77e6d384

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f669875e-005f-a0f8-eab5-008ccbcca536

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/69c71e88-56ce-9d81-ce3d-5cec0bd48689

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/99181de3-ffdd-2093-2e41-9ce1d807ff67

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/921cb060-cc7e-f5ca-e071-ed55645bca7a

Jasse1
06-03-18, 12:41
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e19c8f1-8459-4ff9-a954-65cf0c2f134f

Had a wonderful time with this island beauty. Absolute freak! Took her to dinner and then back to a private location and no allowance given. Everything uncovered. Spent the night. Great way to spend the morning.

ChiNorthside
06-03-18, 16:12
Anyone find any recent girls in the city that are ok with uncovered anal or girls that we're into or ok with facials? What do you guys normally pay for PPM? Any tips on how to spot girls who ppm? Been trying to find some logic in their profiles (I. E. "no strings" "short term" "casual" "mutually" etc) seems to trim down the lists but also know of other girls that have vanilla profiles that are open to a quick fuck. Love the reviews you are all sharing! Let's keep it going!

Pau Ford
06-03-18, 16:31
Just put your profile on hidden and those stop. I search for the type of girl I want, once you message them (or are even just view their page), they can get to your profile. Those things are a total waste of time. I have a SO, so I don't want just anybody on the web to be able to see my (fake) profile picture and my (pretty accurate) self-description.I just ignore them, it's easier.

ChiNorthside
06-03-18, 16:48
Anyone tried? Seems open and cute.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8bdd6f98-3e8e-4e08-b5a6-e21eb8207687

This girl seems too good to be true.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/722a60cc-b3da-4c63-80c5-f387257198f5

Has a slutty hippie vibe I dig. Anyone seen?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b91c2420-7d4c-4008-8359-e6c1932a7c00

This girl is smoking hot and my June priority. Please someone tell me they tried her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d97d2d4d-6d0f-492a-9d1a-1cd93a04e5ea

Getreal
06-03-18, 16:50
Do you guys pay for a membership? 90 a month is ridiculous. I don't mind paying for well dates but to pay a company that is absurd. Are there other ways around chatting on the SA site?

FruitNinja
06-03-18, 17:52
Anyone have any info on her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ab3af3f0-49ca-44ed-98d7-803b49ad40bcLook a little hard core. Not my thing.

FruitNinja
06-03-18, 17:53
Pleasant experience. Took her out to dinner then went to hotel. Very submissive. BBJ / CS. Little on the chunky side. No allowance exchanged just dinner.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/46465f95-e782-413a-9cde-3174b6458b2eCoincidence?

ChiNorthside
06-03-18, 18:00
Any more details on this one? Her vid is gdp 303. She's got a nice little ass on her and fucks well in her vid. Would love to hear a review or prices / experience. Pm me if you have anything. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2cd81775-fde9-cb46-6675-eeb7e340a43b

ChicagoGoer
06-03-18, 18:31
Coincidence?Visible on two different usernames for me.

ArielDude28
06-03-18, 18:34
Any intel on the following:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8d614cc7-be33-477b-b58a-ebfe77e6d384

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f669875e-005f-a0f8-eab5-008ccbcca536

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/69c71e88-56ce-9d81-ce3d-5cec0bd48689

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/99181de3-ffdd-2093-2e41-9ce1d807ff67

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/921cb060-cc7e-f5ca-e071-ed55645bca7aLet me add one more. She quickly gave her number and wanted to proceed.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/c2f975eb-1393-45b3-a9c3-bcb3dbba1665

Chicago Istp
06-03-18, 19:02
Every single link I click on here, it says the profile is gone. Is anyone else seeing them?

FruitNinja
06-03-18, 20:51
Did this Japanese girl once. It was amazing. For some reason I didn't follow it through.

BigTen
06-03-18, 22:08
I mentioned this in a previous post. Stay away from sugardaddyforme.com.

This site was my first introduction to this lifestyle a several years ago. Whenever my membership renewed, shortly thereafter I would have unauthorized charges on my CCARD from large retail outlets. I don't know if it's the site and the people who run it or the CCARD processing company. Either way it sucks. Can I prove it? No. However I haven't had an issue since I left the site and it happened about 3/4 times before I was able to correlate the renew versus the fraudulent charges.Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking at this site for a couple of months. Like you, I had some success on it years ago. I have not paid for a premium membership yet. Have you had any luck on the site recently?

Jasse1
06-03-18, 22:26
Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking at this site for a couple of months. Like you, I had some success on it years ago. I have not paid for a premium membership yet. Have you had any luck on the site recently?I've stayed away from SugarDaddyforme since the CCARD issues. I did get my money back into my account all 4 times but it is a major hassle. In terms of it being user friendly it's definitely a challenge. I like SA better. I will never go bask to SD4 Me.

Jasse1
06-03-18, 22:27
Let me add one more. She quickly gave her number and wanted to proceed.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/c2f975eb-1393-45b3-a9c3-bcb3dbba1665I've been eyeing her as well. What's the allowance. PM if you would like to share in private. Thanks.

Jasse1
06-03-18, 22:28
Coincidence?I don't follow.

Jasse1
06-03-18, 22:29
Coincidence?I get it now. LOL Good one!

Jasse1
06-03-18, 22:44
Texted back and forth for a couple of weeks. Sends some really hot pics which makes the whole experience somewhat tolerable. We meet for a drink. Not very warm kinda odd personality. After a couple of hours she has to go. Hits me up for $100 bucks for her babysitter. Hand her $40. Kiss a little in the parking lot. Two days later I get a message she needs a break from the site.

Parting with the $40 didn't hurt but just felt like this is her game.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7db4cd85-329c-fee0-18e0-f29e0d25b103

ChiIowa
06-04-18, 00:18
https://seekingarrangement.com/messages/inbox/dca2702f-267e-4f0f-9c91-2cbb32a8ded3

Wanted allowance to meet and greet.

I am not sure if anyone got further than that. It seemed a bit fishy.

Jasse1
06-04-18, 03:18
This girl is a horrible human being. Big time scammer. She will tell you a sob story about an affair she had with an Executive in NYC and how she had his baby. She will tell you the baby has special needs, her electric is about to be shut off, her car needs to go into the shop, she is living in a shelter. All lies.

She will threaten to expose you to your wife (even though I'm not married).

I reported her on the site and I don't how she still has an active membership. Stay away. Far away.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/607f322d-7b7d-402e-84fe-4903c4908ca4

Jasse1
06-04-18, 03:25
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/sent/d7046ab5-c684-41db-9fdd-bb291286b724

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/36626d2c-44ab-40a2-a6d1-f6ddeb67efb7

Anyone tried these out.I've corresponded with the first link (the 3 girls). My "to good to be true" feeling is overwhelming. Texted a bit with one girl. Something tells me to stay away. Let us know if you take the plunge.

Chad213
06-04-18, 11:14
Long time lurker, first time poster. Her and I texted a few times. Decided to google her phone number and found some interesting info. I passed. Sounded to risky.Well why don't you share with the class so other can know or proceed themselves.

BumLick1
06-04-18, 11:32
Texted back and forth for a couple of weeks. Sends some really hot pics which makes the whole experience somewhat tolerable. We meet for a drink. Not very warm kinda odd personality. After a couple of hours she has to go. Hits me up for $100 bucks for her babysitter. Hand her $40. Kiss a little in the parking lot. Two days later I get a message she needs a break from the site.

Parting with the $40 didn't hurt but just felt like this is her game.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7db4cd85-329c-fee0-18e0-f29e0d25b103Your first red flag should have been the picture of Julia Louis-Dreyfus sandwiched between two lower-quality pictures of her.

ChicagoGoer
06-04-18, 11:42
Well why don't you share with the class so other can know or proceed themselves.Comes up on a gossip site. I'm not in the market to publicize or slander.

But you can google Backroom Couch Casting Tatum.

Jasse1
06-04-18, 12:12
Your first red flag should have been the picture of Julia Louis-Dreyfus sandwiched between two lower-quality pictures of her.That would be funny but that's not Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Pic is her but younger.

Jasse1
06-04-18, 12:13
Well why don't you share with the class so other can know or proceed themselves.Not into doing it publicly. If you'd like to PM me I will be more than happy to share.

Jasse1
06-04-18, 16:50
Below is a response I use when I get the allowance for "talking, texting, meet ups" etc. It's direct and to the point but also polite.

I do not give an allowance for just talking and texting. I do prefer to meet for dinner or coffee to see if we connect. My allowance per meet is $XXX. If you decide to stay the night $XXX. Please let me know if you are interested. If not. I know it's not personal. But good luck to you.

Jasse1
06-04-18, 18:02
This was probably six years ago. Had been contemplating doing the SD / SB relationship as I was growing tired of the escort scene. I was seeing high end girls but after a while I was becoming less and less satisfied. Was looking for more depth if that makes sense.

So I joined SD4 ME. Starting chatting away with an AA girl from Milwaukee. Very attractive in her pics with a great body.

We decided to chat on the phone and had a great conversation. We had made plans to meet the following weekend.

Next morning she calls me. During our conversation she says she really needs a favor. She had court coming up on Friday and needed $1500. Of course I asked why and she replied she bounced a check. Apparently her dog got his by a car and the vet needed to paid upon doing the surgery (Do places like that still take checks?) Anyway the check ended up bouncing and she was arrested. She needed to make payment at the court date coming up. I told her I was not prepared to give this amount of money nor was I going to give money to someone I had not met. To get her off the phone I told her I would have to think about it.

Her name was on my caller I'd so I decided to google her name. Wow! Her name came up and her being arrested for the bounced check was true although the reason for the check was not given. However as I continued to scroll, more and more info about her was available. Turns out about 3 years prior she was arrested for making false rape allegations against a Green Bay Packer. Holy shit!

Next day she is blowing up my phone. I finally decided to answer and told her I was not giving her the money. She blew up at me, made threats, called me names, etc. I ended the conversation by telling her she should spend more time trying to find a sucker to give her the money and less time yelling at me. The calls continued until I blocked her.

Moral of the story: Google is your friend.

Member #5757
06-04-18, 19:26
I have met her once, and she is fun, but a major wild card as far as texting, setting plans, constantly asking for money to be sent for random issues. Her ass looks even hotter in person than the video, she works out. Also she gave great head and was very willing in the bedroom. She said to wear a condom so I did. I gave it to her from behind after she sucked me awhile and I blew it. I think it could be uncovered if talked about more.

Pau Ford
06-05-18, 10:18
Do you guys pay for a membership? 90 a month is ridiculous. I don't mind paying for well dates but to pay a company that is absurd. Are there other ways around chatting on the SA site?If you are concerned about $90 you probably shouldn't be in the SD game to begin with. Hate to sound like a dick but it's true, $90 is the least of your worries when playing in the sugar bowl. SA is a monopoly experiencing unprecedented popularity, they can unfortunately charge whatever the hell they want since they are the only real game in town.

To answer your question, no, there are no ways around it. You can browse for free but if you want to message with the girls, you have to be a paid member.

Member #5929
06-05-18, 12:11
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/1f79da3e-afbb-4293-9224-3f5aab554924

Katya Rodriguez. Porn star visiting chicago here for the convention. Asking $1500 per meet. Just sharing if anyone wants to partake. Too much for me LOL.

Jasse1
06-05-18, 13:38
Working on setting up dates with the following:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2db7b49c-7fa8-0d7d-c549-81d52a25c537

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ad50b426-be99-4827-83c7-cf1f1238dd8d

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/14887685-e1fa-bd8f-e16b-672c43d54065

Jasse1
06-05-18, 13:43
I have met her once, and she is fun, but a major wild card as far as texting, setting plans, constantly asking for money to be sent for random issues. Her ass looks even hotter in person than the video, she works out. Also she gave great head and was very willing in the bedroom. She said to wear a condom so I did. I gave it to her from behind after she sucked me awhile and I blew it. I think it could be uncovered if talked about more.What was the damage?

Jasse1
06-05-18, 14:26
Met with her over drinks. She is a knock out. Seems to have fallen on some hard times and she was explaining her situation.

After feeling comfortable we went back to her place and I was quickly reminded why I should never break my own set of rules. I don't know if she was getting evicted but her whole place was packed up except her bedroom which was s

I jumped out of bed and told her I was out of there. She apologized and stated he was her back up because I was running late. I sat there perplexed, nervous, etc. After a few moments I somehow was able to calm down. She texted him and said she wasn't around. We continued on the bed but my mind was elsewhere. Then, as we were making out, she asked if I would mind if she went out to the car and took care of him. I firmly said no.

As we proceeded. And looking back I don't know why I did. And after going down on her she tells me doesn't give head. WTF? I turned her around. Had to cover up and did the deed. Stayed in bed for a bit then left. Total damage $$.

Every now and then I am reminded why I have to stick to my set of rules. I let her have control of the night and of course it was a horrible experience. Going back to her place. Paying her first. All things I've said I would never do and because she was smoking hot I allowed myself to be compromised. Lesson be learned. Treat every encounter the same no matter what.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/84559e73-8cc6-c194-2b58-f86965c30f8c

Jayp80
06-05-18, 16:40
This was probably six years ago. Had been contemplating doing the SD / SB relationship as I was growing tired of the escort scene. I was seeing high end girls but after a while I was becoming less and less satisfied. Was looking for more depth if that makes sense.

So I joined SD4 ME. Starting chatting away with an AA girl from Milwaukee. Very attractive in her pics with a great body.

We decided to chat on the phone and had a great conversation. We had made plans to meet the following weekend.

Next morning she calls me. During our conversation she says she really needs a favor. She had court coming up on Friday and needed $1500. Of course I asked why and she replied she bounced a check. Apparently her dog got his by a car and the vet needed to paid upon doing the surgery (Do places like that still take checks?) Anyway the check ended up bouncing and she was arrested. She needed to make payment at the court date coming up. I told her I was not prepared to give this amount of money nor was I going to give money to someone I had not met. To get her off the phone I told her I would have to think about it.

Her name was on my caller I'd so I decided to google her name. Wow! Her name came up and her being arrested for the bounced check was true although the reason for the check was not given. However as I continued to scroll, more and more info about her was available. Turns out about 3 years prior she was arrested for making false rape allegations against a Green Bay Packer. Holy shit!

Next day she is blowing up my phone. I finally decided to answer and told her I was not giving her the money. She blew up at me, made threats, called me names, etc. I ended the conversation by telling her she should spend more time trying to find a sucker to give her the money and less time yelling at me. The calls continued until I blocked her.

Moral of the story: Google is your friend.Google is definitely your friend, back in my CL days I would look up numbers on Facebook, 75%+ use the same number if they're really a sb or p2 p girl. I don't believe you go to jail for not having money in your account you go to jail for writing a check for an account that's not yours or an account that you closed and know the check is no good.

Jasse1
06-05-18, 16:49
Google is definitely your friend, back in my CL days I would look up numbers on Facebook, 75%+ use the same number if they're really a sb or p2 p girl. I don't believe you go to jail for not having money in your account you go to jail for writing a check for an account that's not yours or an account that you closed and know the check is no good.I always thought it was based on the amount. Like over $500.

You could be right though.

Jasse1
06-05-18, 17:00
Met with her a while back. Body is great but looks older than pics. Met prior to any sort of hook up and her breath and body odor was out of control. Seemed to be pre-occupied with a personal matter. May have been physically present but mentally was somewhere else. Didn't see any need marks, could be prescription meds. Anyway finished up our meet up with a handshake and a hug while holding my breath. May have been a bad day and maybe someone has had better experiences. I'd stay away.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/903c4079-bf92-472f-9c8d-e92126df2166

Jasse1
06-05-18, 17:37
Met with her over drinks. She is a knock out. Seems to have fallen on some hard times and she was explaining her situation.

After feeling comfortable we went back to her place and I was quickly reminded why I should never break my own set of rules. I don't know if she was getting evicted but her whole place was packed up except her bedroom which was small.

I jumped out of bed and told her I was out of there. She apologized and stated he was her back up because I was running late. I sat there perplexed, nervous, etc. After a few moments I somehow was able to calm down. She texted him and said she wasn't around. We continued on the bed but my mind was elsewhere. Then, as we were making out, she asked if I would mind if she went out to the car and took care of him..Damage was actually $$.

Jasse1
06-05-18, 22:35
Damage was actually $$.Four bills.

ChiNorthside
06-06-18, 03:08
[Message to Admin deleted].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ChiNorthside
06-06-18, 14:17
Anyone had any luck with these two?

PM me if you have please. Thanks!

Walker333
06-06-18, 16:55
Google is definitely your friend, back in my CL days I would look up numbers on Facebook, 75%+ use the same number if they're really a sb or p2 p girl. I don't believe you go to jail for not having money in your account you go to jail for writing a check for an account that's not yours or an account that you closed and know the check is no good.I always google their phone numbers and email addresses, if available. There is a very high probability to find out about a new girl some info that she wouldn't want us to know.

ArielDude28
06-06-18, 19:30
Anyone had any luck with these two?

PM me if you have please. Thanks!I messaged the second link and she also read, but did not receive any response.

ArielDude28
06-06-18, 19:36
Any review on the below. There is not much progress but just exchanging messages at this time.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/67dd7a6d-4dc0-4c4a-ae94-9cc3328168a4

FruitNinja
06-06-18, 20:02
Any review on the below. There is not much progress but just exchanging messages at this time.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/67dd7a6d-4dc0-4c4a-ae94-9cc3328168a4Someone else asked about her not long ago. Can't remember if the question was answered.

Jasse1
06-06-18, 20:05

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/67dd7a6d-4dc0-4c4a-ae94-9cc3328168a4We messaged back and forth. Tried to set up a meet then nothing. Will keep you posted if that changes.

Jasse1
06-06-18, 20:22
Any intel on this beauty. I never get a return message.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e9a0fa06-aac4-4d24-a0d0-7da43598f73c

FruitNinja
06-06-18, 21:16
This was my first non pro college girl. Only saw her once because I was busy and it wasn't convenient. I think she was 19 or 20.

Jasse1
06-06-18, 21:22
This was my first non pro college girl. Only saw her once because I was busy and it wasn't convenient. I think she was 19 or 20.Nice work.

LowKeyX
06-06-18, 22:37
Hey Guys,

Just recently signed up with the site. I was wondering if you guys use real pictures and how much information do you share. Sorry if this has been covered in the past. I know it all depends on how much we feel comfortable sharing our real information but I'm curious if its safe or what peoples thoughts were. Thanks ahead and feel free to message if its easier.

LK.

Ron M
06-07-18, 01:54
This was my first non pro college girl. Only saw her once because I was busy and it wasn't convenient. I think she was 19 or 20.Too busy and not convenient to see this girl? I would say to hell with being busy and convenient. I'd drive 100 or more miles to see this girl.

FruitNinja
06-07-18, 09:03
Too busy and not convenient to see this girl? I would say to hell with being busy and convenient. I'd drive 100 or more miles to see this girl.Ron,

No money no play. .