PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Member #5121
12-18-15, 20:35
Thread starter for reports relating to SB / SD websites such as Seeking Arrangement.

Member #5121
12-18-15, 20:52
I explored SA in late 2014, early 2015. I signed-up for the trial membership. After many coffee dates, endless chats, no-shows, missed opportunities, and slam dunk moments, I'd still say it's worth the one time effort. Keep in mind, most of these girls stay active for a semester or two, so many of these sources may have dried up. I'm posting old email as a share to give members an understanding of what goes on at SA.

My first SA meet-up was a 22 year old Optometry student with the handle of Mary aka Mary Rose / Allison for coffee. She eventually canceled her profile. She actually rode a cab over to meet me. To save having to give her the cab fare home, I offered her a ride back to her apartment. Buy the time I got her to her place I was eating her out in the front seat of the car. I'm sure we could've went inside at that point, but I was only anticipating a quick meet-up and needed to return to work pronto. The downside? She went dark hasn't replied to me since. I chalk it up to guilt for moving so quickly with a stranger.

Olivia met me for regular BJ car dates at $60 a pop. Sweet, level headed 18 year old Girl who lives on the north side of Wauwatosa. My only complaint is that she's well over 6 ft tall and very large boned. She must've have grown up quickly due to her size, because her BBBJTCIM technique is skilled and attentive for a girl of her age.

Kate was supposed to meet me for coffee multiple times, but she keep chickening out. She told me her last Sugar Daddy helped with rent, so I think she was holding her breath for a big spender.

Darlinnng is an odd little ducky. 21 year old and part Native American, she seems more content with fast food dinners and drinking with her friends. A little on the immature side, she's willing to explore once she trusts you. I think she hides a larger chest under hoodies and baby sweats. Probably more on the BBW side, but a very pretty and exotic looking face. We were going to meet, but her phone is no longer in service and her email has gone silent.

Gymnast had me running in circles for weeks. A grand total of 51 SA chat messages and plenty of texts. We never met. She is put off by requests for sex or massage. She simply wants to meet men for gifts and spending money. A hottie who is a waste of time. Whoever nails her is a wizard.

Big ego bruise with Kat. She read all my messages, but never replied or granted me private photo access. Attractive, but picky. I've heard if you play your cards right, she's a big fish.

R4CH3L is a fastidious little number from Brookfield. Very intelligent. She's a science major at UM Madison. She was interested in meeting, but the fact that she's so far from Milwaukee during the school year made it a no-go for both of us. I get the impression she is well-bred or wealthy and gets what she wants.

Home Town Girl promised FS or BJ's for little to no cash, but canceled our date. Twice. It was some consolation to learn that the day she canceled, she had to go down to Waukegan for a court hearing. She was charged with violating her probation according to Lake County court records.

MikiSweety was going to do FS for only 100 somewhere near 30th & National Avenue, but I had to cancel. Bad hood incalls are a huge turn-off to me. She will now see guys via Backpage for a 1.50, 30 minute massage and HJ. I hear she has a flawless body in person, but the massage is weak.

SweetKisses offered to do sensual massage for my asking price of 120, but she looks like a nightclub rat.

Jess is actually my current UTR. I originally met her via Craigslist, but she's apparently on SA as well. She keeps me busy on a monthly basis. Enough so, that I've yet to find a reason to dive back to the world of SA.

Rach is a young UWM special education teacher. Athletic body. We met for a platonic, business like coffee on the Eastside. She was willing to do mutual body massage for only 120, but I ran into Jess and stuck with her. Probably should've indulged. Last I checked facebook, Rach has a steady BF.

There are multitudes of girls still on SA, like Jay, or BlueEyes, who wanted $$$ or more for FS. I had one platonic, puppy-love episode in my life with a beautiful and blue blooded Irish PhD student from Brown University. I would've followed her anywhere. It would take something akin to that kind of female idealization for me to spend that kind of cash.

Overall, despite the hit-and-miss leads and cancellations, the one-month fee paid for itself with Mary and Olivia alone.

BigTen
12-20-15, 22:48
I explored SA in late 2014, early 2015. I signed-up for the trial membership. After many coffee dates, endless chats, no-shows, missed opportunities, and slam dunk moments, I'd still say it's worth the one time effort. Keep in mind, most of these girls stay active for a semester or two, so many of these sources may have dried up. I'm posting old email as a share to give members an understanding of what goes on at SA.

My first SA meet-up was a 22 year old Optometry student with the handle of Mary aka Mary Rose / Allison for coffee. She eventually canceled her profile. She actually rode a cab over to meet me. To save having to give her the cab fare home, I offered her a ride back to her apartment. Buy the time I got her to her place I was eating her out in the front seat of the car. I'm sure we could've went inside at that point, but I was only anticipating a quick meet-up and needed to return to work pronto. The downside? She went dark hasn't replied to me since. I chalk it up to guilt for moving so quickly with a stranger.

Olivia met me for regular BJ car dates at $60 a pop. Sweet, level headed 18 year old Girl who lives on the north side of Wauwatosa. My only complaint is that she's well over 6 ft tall and very large boned. She must've have grown up quickly due to her size, because her BBBJTCIM technique is skilled and attentive for a girl of her age.

Kate was supposed to meet me for coffee multiple times, but she keep chickening out. She told me her last Sugar Daddy helped with rent, so I think she was holding her breath for a big spender.

Darlinnng is an odd little ducky. 21 year old and part Native American, she seems more content with fast food dinners and drinking with her friends. A little on the immature side, she's willing to explore once she trusts you. I think she hides a larger chest under hoodies and baby sweats. Probably more on the BBW side, but a very pretty and exotic looking face. We were going to meet, but her phone is no longer in service and her email has gone silent.

Gymnast had me running in circles for weeks. A grand total of 51 SA chat messages and plenty of texts. We never met. She is put off by requests for sex or massage. She simply wants to meet men for gifts and spending money. A hottie who is a waste of time. Whoever nails her is a wizard.

Big ego bruise with Kat. She read all my messages, but never replied or granted me private photo access. Attractive, but picky. I've heard if you play your cards right, she's a big fish.

R4CH3L is a fastidious little number from Brookfield. Very intelligent. She's a science major at UM Madison. She was interested in meeting, but the fact that she's so far from Milwaukee during the school year made it a no-go for both of us. I get the impression she is well-bred or wealthy and gets what she wants.

Home Town Girl promised FS or BJ's for little to no cash, but canceled our date. Twice. It was some consolation to learn that the day she canceled, she had to go down to Waukegan for a court hearing. She was charged with violating her probation according to Lake County court records.

MikiSweety was going to do FS for only 100 somewhere near 30th & National Avenue, but I had to cancel. Bad hood incalls are a huge turn-off to me. She will now see guys via Backpage for a 1.50, 30 minute massage and HJ. I hear she has a flawless body in person, but the massage is weak.

SweetKisses offered to do sensual massage for my asking price of 120, but she looks like a nightclub rat.

Jess is actually my current UTR. I originally met her via Craigslist, but she's apparently on SA as well. She keeps me busy on a monthly basis. Enough so, that I've yet to find a reason to dive back to the world of SA.

Rach is a young UWM special education teacher. Athletic body. We met for a platonic, business like coffee on the Eastside. She was willing to do mutual body massage for only 120, but I ran into Jess and stuck with her. Probably should've indulged. Last I checked facebook, Rach has a steady BF.

There are multitudes of girls still on SA, like Jay, or BlueEyes, who wanted $$$ or more for FS. I had one platonic, puppy-love episode in my life with a beautiful and blue blooded Irish PhD student from Brown University. I would've followed her anywhere. It would take something akin to that kind of female idealization for me to spend that kind of cash.

Overall, despite the hit-and-miss leads and cancellations, the one-month fee paid for itself with Mary and Olivia alone.WNO.

What a great way to start the new blog!

I saw Rach a couple of times for coffee and lunch. She is pleasant, and very cute. Looked like she has a nice body. I was never able to get to the next level with her, and now she has a boy friend.

When I first joined SA I had some very good success, and met several very nice ladies who were a lot of fun. I have not had the same level of success recently, and think it has gotten more difficult on that site.

One of the last ones I met was The Lady Luna. A nice girl, tall, attractive, but I never was able to get beyond the 1st meeting. I also met Allison for coffee. She is attractive, tall, thin, pleasant enough, but I have not pursued another date with her.

Member #5121
12-21-15, 02:20
WNO.

What a great way to start the new blog!

I saw Rach a couple of times for coffee and lunch. She is pleasant, and very cute. Looked like she has a nice body. I was never able to get to the next level with her, and now she has a boy friend...Rach actually contacted me, out of the blue, in November. She needed extra cash on the spot. A very trusted source informed me it was for rent money. Let just say that despite the BF, she was still very much active, at least 3-4 weeks ago.

You met with Rach for coffee a few times? What held you back from pulling the trigger with her? Rach actually offered me a nice donation rate to explore massage. I probably should have taken her up on the offer. My current SA UTR 'Jess' cut me an even better arrangement deal long term, so I went with her.

Rach looked very cute and quite athletic when I met her for coffee in the Spring. Even still, it was very business like. How was it for you..? As with anyone, PM if you're more comfortable. I figured this would be nice forum to at least get the SB / SD discussion rolling.

Lebruno
12-21-15, 03:36
I haven't pulled the trigger on the SA subscription as yet. Mostly I've gotten the impression that Chicagoland area does not offer similar volume and affordable rate ranges (mostly $ or $. 5) as compared to CA state for instance. What do you say based on your experience?

Rach actually contacted me, out of the blue, in November. She needed extra cash on the spot. A very trusted source informed me it was for rent money. Let just say that despite the BF, she was still very much active, at least 3-4 weeks ago.

DaddyOne23
12-21-15, 12:37
I haven't pulled the trigger on the SA subscription as yet. Mostly I've gotten the impression that Chicagoland area does not offer similar volume and affordable rate ranges (mostly $ or $. 5) as compared to CA state for instance. What do you say based on your experience?Yeah, great thread! I have basic membership and just browsed never did much of that. How did you do up your profile? Pics? Info? I just put basic stuff on there. I mostly am in Chicago but I also have Milwaukee connections so I am willing to check out some gals here. I might check out some of the gals you mentioned and also please PM the BP link to the 30th and National gal.

BigTen
12-21-15, 22:32
Rach actually contacted me, out of the blue, in November. She needed extra cash on the spot. A very trusted source informed me it was for rent money. Let just say that despite the BF, she was still very much active, at least 3-4 weeks ago.

You met with Rach for coffee a few times? What held you back from pulling the trigger with her? Rach actually offered me a nice donation rate to explore massage. I probably should have taken her up on the offer. My current SA UTR 'Jess' cut me an even better arrangement deal long term, so I went with her.

Rach looked very cute and quite athletic when I met her for coffee in the Spring. Even still, it was very business like. How was it for you..? As with anyone, PM if you're more comfortable. I figured this would be nice forum to at least get the SB / SD discussion rolling.I tried to pull the trigger with her, had an appointment scheduled, but she cancelled. Then she got sick and was hospitalized for a while, went home to live with her parents. We did not connect after that. I messaged her this fall also. I got some replies, including the rent issue, BF, including a pic of them together. Have not heard from her in about 2 weeks.

BigTen
12-21-15, 22:35
I haven't pulled the trigger on the SA subscription as yet. Mostly I've gotten the impression that Chicagoland area does not offer similar volume and affordable rate ranges (mostly $ or $. 5) as compared to CA state for instance. What do you say based on your experience?IN the last year I have had better luck with the Chicago ladies than the ones in Wisconsin. They are more willing to meet, and seem to understand the nature of the site better than the Wisconsin ladies. Most of the ones I have contacted in Milwaukee think that some guy is going to throw FU money at them just for chatting. They also want a lot of cash for an initial meeting.

OlderFunGuy
12-22-15, 19:31
Hello Just relating my experience with SA. First off, let me say it appears that a lot of the ladies on there have what I call the triple P syndrome. (platinum plated pussy) Anyhow, I created a half assed profile on there about a year ago. Never posted a picture. Well, come May of this year I had like 30 messages. The normal charge is $70 per month, but I got a message that I could "upgrade" for 33% off so took the plunge for one month for like $45. Met three ladies, had sex with one, So, here goes.

JaneDoe#1 Looked nice. Met her for lunch. She wanted $1500 per month "allowance" Good bye!

JaneDoe#2 Smoking hot blonde spinner from Sheboygan. Met her for lunch. She comes to Milwaukee to see her clients two days a week. $450 for two hours. Good bye!

JaneDoe#3 Damn! This girl is great. I wait down the street from her parents house and see her walking to my car. At first glance it looks like not so UTR so and so. Well, this girl is better looking, better body and way better performance than UTR. Only downside is that I am thinking $100 per visit, she is thinking $300 and we split the difference. Saw her several times, would do lunch / dinner and each "date" was like 4 hours, so maybe all in all not too bad a deal.

I have about 25 messages in my box which will probably go unread. Some messages are from chicks in LA or NY! LOL Some of the pics are fake, but for the most part appear legit. Some of the pics will take you to Model Mayhem. So, it may be worth a shot to try it out for a month.

Also, I have a profile on Whats your Price. I have about 30 offers on there which will probably also go unread. They range from $90 to $250. On that site you have to buy credits to read / send messages, with the minimum package being $50.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

LookingForLefty
12-22-15, 20:53
I know its difficult to talk about UTRs because UTR is all about not advertising. Its someone we find quietly on the side. Sometimes through CL or a dating site. I have found that finding UTRs is not a problem.

The problem is finding one that is someone you really like. I have found two that are real dynamos in the sack. Both know how to please me to no end with a full menu. There is nothing like sitting in my Lazy Boy throne while my cock is being worshiped.

The lights are dimmed but not turned off. These are no beauties. But both are spinners. One is young but unfortunately a drug addict and all that goes with that. There are times she goes MIA due to jail or rehab. She pretends to seem to care for me, but I know its all about the money. I believe she does enjoy the time we spend together and the affection I give her.

The other is in her mid 60's. Picture Barbara Eden when she was in her 60's. Nice perky set of man mades which she loves to have them worshiped. She can cum with no limits other than I just get tired of licking her.

Maybe 90 lbs and tight, under 5 ft. She's hard of hearing and talks loud. A real screamer to the point of being too loud. A squirter with no limits on squirting. I don't understand how she can keep squirting. The two of us really click and enjoy our time together. She's a neighbor and will boldly walk over to my house in her Victoria Secrets with an overcoat.

She walks over in high heels and a glass of wine. A real Mrs Robinson. During intercourse she only like missionary. But is super into grinding and bucking. Downside she is at least 65 and has one of those strong southside Milwaukee gravely smokers voices. She used to only call after she loaded up on Vicodin and cheap wine. She retired from her job and is home all the time now. She wants to hang out. She's a little pissed because I won't go on a date with her.

While both women are spinners, look sexy in dim lights, are super in the sack, and provide a full GFE, I really don't want to be seen in public with either of them. Still I don't tire of either of them. Each time it super.

What is great about UTRs is that you are not risking going down to Little Tijuana picking up SWs, not going to no-tels and Red Roofs to hook up with homeless addicts being pimped out. No under-age BP girls.

Some of the SA SDforme women are basically sex addicts or women with an overinflated view of their looks. A lot of fat girls who think they are sexy. When I see the Port Mom posting 20 year old photos and trying to pass for 39 and an athletic body (she's 50 and fat), you can only imagine just how many other false advertisers there are.

Member #5121
12-24-15, 15:53
MikiSweety was going to do FS for only 100 somewhere near 30th & National Avenue, but I had to cancel. Bad hood incalls are a huge turn-off to me. She will now see guys via Backpage for a 1.50, 30 minute massage and HJ. I hear she has a flawless body in person, but the massage is weak.I think one of you tried reaching out to me recently for her Backpage ad. I was finally able to track down her listing. Shoot me a PM.

Bonadrag
12-24-15, 18:49
I think one of you tried reaching out to me recently for her Backpage ad. I was finally able to track down her listing. Shoot me a PM.I saw her a few times last year around this time of the year. Her body is flawless, but she's a chain smoker and a germaphobe. Not that much into DFK, will do it, but you can tell she isn't into it and is obsessed about precum when giving you a BBBJ. Also not really into DATY and definitely limits DFK after you go down on her. I'd rather have someone who's a 7 in looks but passionate in the sack than someone like her who you can tell isn't that into it. Might have to also do with the fact that she's still a teenager.

BigTen
12-25-15, 01:37
Some of the SA SDforme women are basically sex addicts or women with an overinflated view of their looks. A lot of fat girls who think they are sexy. When I see the Port Mom posting 20 year old photos and trying to pass for 39 and an athletic body (she's 50 and fat), you can only imagine just how many other false advertisers there are.There are quite a few fat chicks on there that are full of themselves. I met Port Mom for lunch a couple of years ago. She has a difficult (impossible) time pulling off age 39. I think she was a few drinks ahead of me at lunch. I never followed up (no interest), but I had the impression that she was very flexible on donations, and the menu was wide open.

DaddyOne23
12-27-15, 00:02
I think one of you tried reaching out to me recently for her Backpage ad. I was finally able to track down her listing. Shoot me a PM.Hey Night Owl, I got your reply but your inbox was full.

Amp22
12-28-15, 00:07
I think one of you tried reaching out to me recently for her Backpage ad. I was finally able to track down her listing. Shoot me a PM.Here's the picture she texted me. Wanted $$ I laughed. Next.

Star67
12-28-15, 21:56
Has anyone met up with or chatted with user HarleenQuinzelMD on SA? Says she is 25 from Milwaukee. Only profile that caught my eye on there and its not enough to spring for a membership.

Her profile picture has her wearing a Batman Logo Tanktop.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Bonadrag
12-29-15, 16:36
Has anyone met up with or chatted with user HarleenQuinzelMD on SA? Says she is 25 from Milwaukee. Only profile that caught my eye on there and its not enough to spring for a membership.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.I messaged with her back and forth a year ago or so when she had another profile up on SA. I remember seeing her facial pics (the private ones) and was literally scared. It was an incredibly bad photo of someone that looked like a strung out streetwalker. Not my thing at all. As you can tell I didn't pursue it any further.

Basset69
12-29-15, 23:30
I messaged with her back and forth a year ago or so when she had another profile up on SA. I remember seeing her facial pics (the private ones) and was literally scared. It was an incredibly bad photo of someone that looked like a strung out streetwalker. Not my thing at all. As you can tell I didn't pursue it any further.I concur that I would not think anyone would find her attractive.

Star67
12-30-15, 03:03
I concur that I would not think anyone would find her attractive.Huge thank you to Basset69 and Bonadrag. This is exactly why I didn't spring for a membership and I am glad I didn't waste money.

I read her post on SA and it all seemed ok. The limited pics didn't look that bad.

Thanks!

Member #5121
12-30-15, 14:15
Here's the picture she texted me. Wanted $$ I laughed. Next.

When I first hit up Miki on SA, she was all set to do FS for only $. She also sent the following pic.

Since posting on BP, she developed a sudden case of GPS. :P

OlderFunGuy
12-30-15, 14:42
I posted the other day about my experiences on SA. I met three ladies and had sex with one. This is the one I was seeing. I do have some unread messages from her but her profile is gone. Happy New Year.

Amp22
12-30-15, 15:08

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.Here's one of her private pictures; not my cup of tea.

DoctorMonger
01-02-16, 02:13
Any info on her? Started chatting and then she got pushy for a meet. Said she would only meet at her condo which seemed fishy and wanted me to "call her" if interested.

Member #5121
01-02-16, 15:52
Any info on her? Started chatting and then she got pushy for a meet. Said she would only meet at her condo which seemed fishy and wanted me to "call her" if interested.I tried peeking at her profile, but the user name didn't come up in the search function. I was going to try running her profile pic through Google. You mention that she wanted you to call her. If you have her number, did you try searching for it on facebook? Always worth a shot.

Kellster
01-03-16, 03:43
I tried peeking at her profile, but the user name didn't come up in the search function. I was going to try running her profile pic through Google. You mention that she wanted you to call her. If you have her number, did you try searching for it on facebook? Always worth a shot.Thought I'd mention this just in case- there are other cities with forums about SA and sugar babies. Richmond is the most extensive I've seen- it even has a thread broken down by subject such as meet and greets, cost, etc. They mainly talk about their encounters and general tips instead of specific gals.

Other cities like Knoxville, Cincinnati and Los Angeles will show links to the gals.

I have held off on joining for now- it seems pretty expensive from what I've read, but I browse. I've received like 30 emails and I don't even have a pic up. Maybe I'll change my mind in the future- we'll see.

Anyway if you guys already knew of those forums you can disregard this post. I thought they were a good resource for additional info and some interesting reading. Keep up the good posts here too. Later.

Guapo Marx
01-03-16, 18:15
When I first hit up Miki on SA, she was all set to do FS for only $. She also sent the following pic.

Since posting on BP, she developed a sudden case of GPS. :PThat looks like backpage Mikala.

Member #5121
01-03-16, 20:23
That looks like backpage Mikala.Miki / Mikayla / Natalie are the same person. Not trying to blow her cover, but like a lot of these girls, their numbers can be crossed checked on FB.

Bonadrag
01-06-16, 14:31
Anybody have any experience with XoxoSamantha from Oshkosh?

I met her a week before Christmas in Racine when she was back home from UWOshkosh for winter break. Met her at a Starbucks in a be&and, really young looking with big tits wearing almost see through black leggings with a short sweater. I suggest we get a couple of beers and talk in private though she's under 21 so we ended up buying a 4 pk of Pabst tall boys at a gas station and went to a park to talk and drink (this is when it was actually warmer outside). Started making out in my car, and I started finger banging her and took off my pants and told her to go down on my. BBBJTCNQNS, my type of girl. We then talked about meeting up the next week for dinner, and back to my hotel. We text back and forth and she sent me pics, then radio silence the day we're supposed to meet. I swear, I must do something to scare these girls off. Haha.

Total cost for me for the BBBJ- under $15 for a couple of overpriced coffees and a 4 pack of tallboys.

Facial pic is her profile pic, naked pic is one she texted me after we met.

Guapo Marx
01-11-16, 06:10
Miki / Mikayla / Natalie are the same person. Not trying to blow her cover, but like a lot of these girls, their numbers can be crossed checked on FB.Yes, I saw her facebook and Ccap. She is still a teen. Perhaps a wannabe model. A friend went to see her for FS and photo shoot. Another got a bad massage and HE. Brown all over. Said she was very immature, acting childish.

He was one and done with her despite her near perfect 10 looks. I tried to hook up but didn't like the idea of her using a borrowed place. I don't trust teenagers.

LoveSmallPerky
01-11-16, 14:24
I tried peeking at her profile, but the user name didn't come up in the search function. I was going to try running her profile pic through Google. You mention that she wanted you to call her. If you have her number, did you try searching for it on facebook? Always worth a shot.I PM'd you a link to her profile the other day and just went to look at it again and see it is gone. I then clicked the link in the PM I sent to you and it comes up to a different profile but I was thinking that she may have just changed the name (Givengupsn84) and picture.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/efa541431/view?search-created-new

LoveSmallPerky
01-11-16, 14:45
I ran across this profile and was surprised by the resemblance to Kate, although I haven't seen her except for the video and posted picture on here. Made me wonder if they are related. I saved and am including the pictures.

BigTen
01-12-16, 00:11
I PM'd you a link to her profile the other day and just went to look at it again and see it is gone. I then clicked the link in the PM I sent to you and it comes up to a different profile but I was thinking that she may have just changed the name (Givengupsn84) and picture.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/efa541431/view?search-created-newI messaged her and got her contact info. She has changed her profile at least 3 times. I tried to set up a meeting with her, but could not make schedules work. There were signifigant delays in her replies to my messages. She wants to meet at her place for the first "date" which makes me uncomfortable.

BigTen
01-12-16, 00:12
I ran across this profile and was surprised by the resemblance to Kate, although I haven't seen her except for the video and posted picture on here. Made me wonder if they are related. I saved and am including the pictures.Do you have aa link to her profile? She looks cute.

LoveSmallPerky
01-12-16, 10:54
Do you have aa link to her profile? She looks cute.Here is the link. Her profile is worded to appear like she is looking for someone to hang out with, no mention of "benefits" or "open to negotiate".

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ebd768231/view?interests-my-favorites

Bonadrag
01-12-16, 18:26
Just noticed LIValittlemore's profile. I used to see her a little over a year ago. Would spend some lazy Sunday afternoons together and when my wife was out of town, she would come over and spend the night. She has a stunning body, long and lean and her vibe is very LES of NYC. Looks out of place in Milwaukee, definitely has a cosmopolitan look to her.

Nice deep DFK, great BBBJ, loved to deepthroat and was very sloppy. Haha, I always had to change out the sheets when she spent the night. Very wet down below, rode great cowgirl and was submissive and loved a good hard pounding.

Has anyone else had any experience with her?

Happy044
01-17-16, 10:19
I joined for a month and willing to pay, but most arrangements take time and the girls tend to flake out before meeting. I don't want to be a SD, just dinner and then business. I am shooting for 21-28, non child bearing. Any suggestions?

Member #5121
01-17-16, 14:25
I joined for a month and willing to pay, but most arrangements take time and the girls tend to flake out before meeting. I don't want to be a SD, just dinner and then business. I am shooting for 21-28, non child bearing. Any suggestions?

Keep in mind that all the guys on SA put up with last minute cancellations. Don't let it discourage you. It seems to be part of the psychology of the women seeking an arrangement. IMO, they're flexing their independence and reminding you (and themselves) that they are in charge of their decisions. It's a passive-aggressive waste of time and it comes with the territory.

If you want plenty options to choose from, you have to craft a good email that can be sent out to multitudes of girls. I'll be casual, but slightly detailed, outlining exactly what I 'm seeking. I'll leave a nice blank area in the greeting that can used to personalize the message: "It's awesome to see another person who is interested in (BLANK). Have you ever seen (BLANK)? It'll take your breath away!" Make it unique, but brief enough that it isn't difficult to canvas 10-20 girls.

Send it to as many top tier girls as you can. Even if you only get 2-3 nibbles, one of them can keep you busy for a long, long time.

LoveSmallPerky
01-19-16, 08:44
Keep in mind that all the guys on SA put up with last minute cancellations. Don't let it discourage you. It seems to be part of the psychology of the women seeking an arrangement. IMO, they're flexing their independence and reminding you (and themselves) that they are in charge of their decisions. It's a passive-aggressive waste of time and it comes with the territory.

If you want plenty options to choose from, you have to craft a good email that can be sent out to multitudes of girls. I'll be casual, but slightly detailed, outlining exactly what I 'm seeking. I'll leave a nice blank area in the greeting that can used to personalize the message: "It's awesome to see another person who is interested in (BLANK). Have you ever seen (BLANK)? It'll take your breath away!" Make it unique, but brief enough that it isn't difficult to canvas 10-20 girls.

Send it to as many top tier girls as you can. Even if you only get 2-3 nibbles, one of them can keep you busy for a long, long time.You also need to realize that many of them are hoping to find a SD that only wants to pay for their company. If they haven't met up with anyone else yet it may take a bit for them to get in the right mindset to justify the sex for money. Some, maybe more, of them this is the first time doing something like this and like many have said before, it may be the first step into becoming an UTR or more.

I paid for 1 month and found a couple that were willing but there were a lot more that never replied. A few of them did reply after my month ran out but I haven't paid again to read their messages. I managed to find 1 that I'm seeing for now but time will tell how it goes and if she is going to keep the arrangement going.

LoveSmallPerky
01-26-16, 10:17
There were posts on BP about someone using her pictures when she was at "the hotel" and supposedly has been processed quite a bit but now she is on SA. I am copying and pasting part of her ad for those that may not be on the site and a link for those that are. Are you wanting to be her rich SD? HA HA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eb7411e31/view?interests-viewed-me

About Me.

My name is Natalie. I am looking for a rich successful man to spoil me silly and give me everything I want. And in return I will be the best little sugar baby anyone could ask for. I am the most beautiful perfect balance of naughty when you want me to be and sweet and classy when I need to be. The more you spoil me the more I'll blow your mind, daddy.

BigTen
01-27-16, 23:04
There were posts on BP about someone using her pictures when she was at "the hotel" and supposedly has been processed quite a bit but now she is on SA. I am copying and pasting part of her ad for those that may not be on the site and a link for those that are. Are you wanting to be her rich SD? HA HA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eb7411e31/view?interests-viewed-me

About Me.

My name is Natalie. I am looking for a rich successful man to spoil me silly and give me everything I want. And in return I will be the best little sugar baby anyone could ask for. I am the most beautiful perfect balance of naughty when you want me to be and sweet and classy when I need to be. The more you spoil me the more I'll blow your mind, daddy."I am looking for a rich successful man to spoil me silly and give me everything I want. " This says it all. When I see a comment like this, I know not to contact them.

John HandCock
01-27-16, 23:42
I joined for a month and willing to pay, but most arrangements take time and the girls tend to flake out before meeting. I don't want to be a SD, just dinner and then business. I am shooting for 21-28, non child bearing. Any suggestions?There is plenty of pro's and utr girls on the site that would be happy to accommodate you if your not wanting to be a sd. These get straight to the point with very little time wasted or flaking out on you.

LoveSmallPerky
01-28-16, 11:05
This one looks vey familiar but I can't think of the name she used, maybe Val. If it is her, she used to do incall near the airport and did have a picture in a maid outfit.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e39d28931/view?search-recently-active

Here is a link to the Val that I think his is.

http://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/female-escorts/890836

HelloKittyKt
01-30-16, 00:17
I ran across this profile and was surprised by the resemblance to Kate, although I haven't seen her except for the video and posted picture on here. Made me wonder if they are related. I saved and am including the pictures.If you are referring to me. I am struggling to see the resemblance LOL. Definitely not related. I only have 1 girl relative that is close to my age and she is about twice my size.

SconnieCarl
02-02-16, 12:00
Are you thinking of Ivy / Chanel? Skinny chick, great ass, no tits. She was a nice time, $100 hhr. Saw her a few times near the airport and then on S 27th once. She used to bounce between MKE and Phoenix. Hasn't surfaced around here for a long time.

SC.

This one looks vey familiar but I can't think of the name she used, maybe Val. If it is her, she used to do incall near the airport and did have a picture in a maid outfit.

http://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/female-escorts/890836

SconnieCarl
02-02-16, 12:01
If you are referring to me. I am struggling to see the resemblance LOL. Definitely not related. I only have 1 girl relative that is close to my age and she is about twice my size.I didn't see it either!

SC.

LoveSmallPerky
02-02-16, 13:09
Are you thinking of Ivy / Chanel? Skinny chick, great ass, no tits. She was a nice time, $100 hhr. Saw her a few times near the airport and then on S 27th once. She used to bounce between MKE and Phoenix. Hasn't surfaced around here for a long time.

SC.Yes, that is the one. I didn't mention the Chanel name because I wasn't sure and if I recall correctly, she used a picture in a maid outfit for a bit. The SA pictures I posted show a figure similar to those she posted and also the cropped off head. I had thought of seeing her but she only did incalls.

SconnieCarl
02-02-16, 16:40
Yes, that is the one. I didn't mention the Chanel name because I wasn't sure and if I recall correctly, she used a picture in a maid outfit for a bit. The SA pictures I posted show a figure similar to those she posted and also the cropped off head. I had thought of seeing her but she only did incalls.She was a fun time. Very quiet but very flexible and willing to do most anything as long as it was covered and wasn't anal. Given your name, you'd have loved her! If she resurfaces, check her out if you can be accommodated as far as the location.

SC.

FerrariForMe
02-06-16, 15:05

http://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/milwaukee/female-escorts/890836This looks like a girl that posted on BP once and a while. I believe she also used SA. Went by Chloe. I have her number and reach out to her once and a while but she won't commit to a date.

Bonadrag
02-17-16, 15:51
Anybody have any luck with Char L. (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eef9ccf21)? Been trading messages with her on and off for probably close to a month but every time we're ready to meet, radio silence. I've been trading messages with another mongerer that she's messaging but hasn't met up with so I assume there's a lot of other guys that she's talking to also.

Star67
02-18-16, 00:06
Anybody have any luck with Char L. (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eef9ccf21)? Been trading messages with her on and off for probably close to a month but every time we're ready to meet, radio silence. I've been trading messages with another mongerer that she's messaging but hasn't met up with so I assume there's a lot of other guys that she's talking to also.Be careful out there especially if you are married or have a SO. There is a scam running on Craigslist (CL) and Seeking Arrangement (SA). They try to get enough info to use your back and forth communications to blackmail you. Don't over pursue. If they go radio silent. MOVE ON.

Member #5088
03-23-16, 11:10
Was looking at profiles and found who appears to be porn star Ginger Lea in Madison. She's using the name Misty Bunker. I have seen her advertise on Eros and believe she could be had for $400.00 Looks like she's divorced and looking for somebody to support her. Porn life must not be paying to well or maybe she can't get work anymore.

BigTen
03-23-16, 21:49
Was looking at profiles and found who appears to be porn star Ginger Lea in Madison. She's using the name Misty Bunker. I have seen her advertise on Eros and believe she could be had for $400.00 Looks like she's divorced and looking for somebody to support her. Porn life must not be paying to well or maybe she can't get work anymore.She has been on SA for a while under various names. When I chatted with her a while ago she wanted money to get her boob job repaired. Said there were issues with it.

I never met her, but she is very attractive.

West16
03-28-16, 13:01
She has been on SA for a while under various names. When I chatted with her a while ago she wanted money to get her boob job repaired. Said there were issues with it.

I never met her, but she is very attractive.She is readily available, the other board has numerous reviews and contact info. I've seen her over the last few years, reviews are accurate. She is quite a talker & I do believe there are drinking problems & is on depression meds. I don't think she's on H or any other needle problem. She can be quite spacy as well.

SteamTrain98
04-05-16, 17:29
She is readily available, the other board has numerous reviews and contact info. I've seen her over the last few years, reviews are accurate. She is quite a talker & I do believe there are drinking problems & is on depression meds. I don't think she's on H or any other needle problem. She can be quite spacy as well.She contacted me out of the blue on SA today and I'll echo the total space cadet analysis. When I saw the request come through I immediately recognized her and asked if she really was Ginger Lea or just another fake profile using stolen pics. She replied (quickly) that she really was Ginger and had asked for (and given herself) permission to use her pics. Then made some comment about having a sense of humor.

I of course, replied back with a joke about how this is how Letters to Penthouse typically start. I then commented about how I hope she understood why I asked if she really was Ginger Lea, with so many profiles using stolen / fake pics.

She replied back (again quickly), seemed almost insulted that I asked her if she really was Ginger Lea. And about how she didn't need to prove to anyone (especially her fans) that she was who she said she was. She then went on to say "I'm not sure what Penthouse has to do with anything. " (Totally didn't get the reference, I guess.) She then went into a diatribe about people posting stolen or fake pics and how she's even done it. She then went on about how we all age. My guess is that her last two comments were about the age of her pictures (if you notice her pics are from her photo shoots that are over 10 years old).

Personally, that will be THE LAST exchange with Ginger, Misty, or whatever she's calling herself these days. If this is what she's like over email, I shudder to think about the conversation if I ever met her in person. Sorry Ginger, if I have to put emojis or call out my jokes so you understand what I mean. I just can't.

Anyway, exchange below for your entertainment.

ME:

So, are you really the adult actress Ginger Lea, or are you just using her photos?

Misty bunker:

I am her and so yes I am using her photos. I asked for permission and she said yes. I hope you have a sense of humour by the way.

ME:

So I already started writing my letter to Penthouse: "Dear Penthouse, I was on one of those Sugar Daddy sites the other day and my profile got favorited by a girl whose profile had pictures of one of my favorite adult actresses. I sent her a message, and to my surprise, it really was her. It was then I knew that I something worth writing to you was finally about to happen. ".

Seriously, do people even write to Penthouse anymore or do they just post sex tape videos online? Never done either, (Yet) so I wouldn't know.

I hope you understand why I was skeptical. I've seen more than a couple profiles on here where girls have used stolen photos before. Seeing as how I've been a fan of yours for a long time (I used to follow you on ******* if that gives you any indication), I immediately recognized who they were of. I am glad, of course, that you gave yourself permission to use them. Using someone else's picture for your profile would not do you justice (though it would make for quite the pleasant surprise on a first meeting).

I have to ask. What about my profile caught your eye (other than my obvious good looks that can only come from a blurred face shot)?

Misty bunker:

I don't care if people don't beleive that I'm really ginger lea because there are a lot of way to prove who you are and I've done it many times when it came to jobs. My fans have never asked for proof though. I don't understand though what penthouse has to do with anything LOL sorry I may be a little slow. I've never had anything to do with penthouse they just hired me to do a movie a while back. Yes I've posted fake pics and I've never even lied about my age and a lot of people do. I just don't understand why. We all age. LOL Its easy what caught my attention. Close to the same age. Not really much of a driving distance between us and you don't write novels. I always delete those right away. Its usually a bunch of bull. LOL.

LookingForLefty
04-07-16, 23:05
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8a161347-2354-eac0-9f89-481b00e14305

Following her FB trail it looks like she had a newborn in October and I'm guessing daddy has skipped town. She used to manage a tanning salon in Waukesha and now is a maid.

She is drop dead gorgeous but most likely has some baby damage right now. Boyfriend daddy looks to be a rough looking character.

She's been on SA off and on for 6 years. Usually hooks up with losers. She usually isn't on the site long and disappears until she needs to get back on.

Ccap shows she drinks a bit. Reminds me of Playboy Amanada. I believe this one has a pair of store boughts and was a wannabe model. Works as a promotional model but guessing not much of that lately.

Pic is the same on her LinkedIn profile which show a completely different kind of personal profile. Her expectation is high meaning more than $10,000 monthly. Good luck.

I think that 45 year old fat red head wanna be model in Hartland Amy B who has been on Model Mayhem forever wants that too.

BigTen
04-19-16, 21:53
I've been trading messages with krissysue. She said she danced for 2-3 years at TNT. Has anyone had any experience with her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/dda7965d-c2df-7010-ca9c-3932a74fe930

LoveSmallPerky
04-30-16, 13:53
I posted the other day about my experiences on SA. I met three ladies and had sex with one. This is the one I was seeing. I do have some unread messages from her but her profile is gone. Happy New Year.Is this the girl that you had mentioned? I sent you a PM with a link to her current profile.

Lebruno
05-03-16, 01:32
She has deleted her profile on SA.

Anybody have any luck with Char L. (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eef9ccf21)? Been trading messages with her on and off for probably close to a month but every time we're ready to meet, radio silence. I've been trading messages with another mongerer that she's messaging but hasn't met up with so I assume there's a lot of other guys that she's talking to also.

BigTen
05-03-16, 21:41
She has deleted her profile on SA.I thought she put up a new profile under s different name. I can't recall it right now.

Zimbler
05-06-16, 14:20
There seem to be a lot of nice UTR women on SA. I received 8 messages so far, but they want me to 'upgrade' and pay the monthly fee before I can even read the messages. My question is to those of you who are 'premium' members, are most of the profiles on the site real? I know in the past, other sites were accused of creating fake profiles to attract guys to sign up and pay the fee.

Can the woman read our messages without paying? Or do they have to pay to read our messages too?

John HandCock
05-06-16, 15:30
There seem to be a lot of nice UTR women on SA. I received 8 messages so far, but they want me to 'upgrade' and pay the monthly fee before I can even read the messages. My question is to those of you who are 'premium' members, are most of the profiles on the site real? I know in the past, other sites were accused of creating fake profiles to attract guys to sign up and pay the fee.

Can the woman read our messages without paying? Or do they have to pay to read our messages too?Once you pay for the membership the girls can read your messages. SA is the only way to go if your looking for a arrangement site.

Now if a woman has paid membership and contacts you you can read and reply. Just drop the coin and join for a month. If you don't like it your membership runs out and done unless you renew.

BigTen
05-06-16, 21:46

Can the woman read our messages without paying? Or do they have to pay to read our messages too?You should be able to see who is sending you the message, even if you can't read it. You can go to your message box and see them, you just can't read the message. You can look at their profiles. If they are from the Philippines, South America and Russia, you may not want to join. If they are local women that look appealing, go for it. You can use google on the pics.

Zimbler
05-06-16, 22:19
You should be able to see who is sending you the message, even if you can't read it. You can go to your message box and see them, you just can't read the message. You can look at their profiles. If they are from the Philippines, South America and Russia, you may not want to join. If they are local women that look appealing, go for it. You can use google on the pics.Yes, I can see which women sent me the messages and they are all local. I just can't read their messages until I pay. What doesn't make sense is that SA gives new members 10 free messages, but what's the point of that if I can't read the replies unless I pay for a premium membership?

LoveSmallPerky
05-06-16, 22:35
Yes, I can see which women sent me the messages and they are all local. I just can't read their messages until I pay. What doesn't make sense is that SA gives new members 10 free messages, but what's the point of that if I can't read the replies unless I pay for a premium membership?It's kind of like a teaser, get you involved hoping that will get you to pay. My experience was kind of hit and miss. Roughly 1/4 were high dollar or BP girls with higher rates and many were almost like bait messages to get you to pay and never replied after. Over half of them were AA and / or overweight which isn't my thing but I did find a few.

Zimbler
05-07-16, 14:25
Has anyone talked to or messaged this girl on SA?

LoveSmallPerky
05-07-16, 14:37
Has anyone talked to or messaged this girl on SA?Her friend contacted me first but she was a bit too big for me and so she had that one message me. It is an interesting situation in that they have a "sir" which sounded like a dom and there is a 3rd girl also. I was messaging with them and everything was going well and she sent me a link to a site that they have video's for sale. It was the "sir" using various tools on the girls and mostly anal. At that point I wasn't interested but they are into multiple partners at the same time. FWIW.

BigTen
05-07-16, 22:01
Has anyone talked to or messaged this girl on SA?I had a lot of conversation with her, and met her once to discuss an arrangement. The information about her and her situation is accurate. There is one guy "Sir" who is the dom. Apparently there is a female that is the primary woman. , The rest of the women are in various stages of training to be subs. I found LilKitty very attractive and very pleasant. The others in the photos she shared are not as attractive (IMO).

After quite a bit of thought, I decided not to partake.

Zimbler
05-07-16, 22:03
I had a lot of conversation with her, and met her once to discuss an arrangement. The information about her and her situation is accurate. There is one guy "Sir" who is the dom. Apparently there is a female that is the primary woman. , The rest of the women are in various stages of training to be subs. I found LilKitty very attractive and very pleasant. The others in the photos she shared are not as attractive (IMO).

After quite a bit of thought, I decided not to partake.Just curious, how much did she want? Or what were the terms?

Zimbler
05-09-16, 17:17
So I sent a few free messages to women on SA. In the messages I included my email address in each message in a discreet way so it wouldn't get blocked by SA, but none of the women have emailed me yet. They replied to my message on SA, but I can't read their reply until I pay.

Also, I received a message from a woman who is a Premium member, but SA won't let me read her message until I upgrade and pay. I thought if the woman is a Premium member that means she's paying, so shouldn't I be able to see her messages for free? That's like double-taxation.

John HandCock
05-09-16, 17:39
So I sent a few free messages to women on SA. In the messages I included my email address in each message in a discreet way so it wouldn't get blocked by SA, but none of the women have emailed me yet. They replied to my message on SA, but I can't read their reply until I pay.

Also, I received a message from a woman who is a Premium member, but SA won't let me read her message until I upgrade and pay. I thought if the woman is a Premium member that means she's paying, so shouldn't I be able to see her messages for free? That's like double-taxation.Pretty sure if she is a paying member you can read and reply. You might give them a call or email and ask what's up. I know on SD4 ME you can do that and pretty sure I've done it on SA.

Zimbler
05-10-16, 10:06
Pretty sure if she is a paying member you can read and reply. You might give them a call or email and ask what's up. I know on SD4 ME you can do that and pretty sure I've done it on SA.I read the SA FAQ page and it turns out just because a woman is a 'Premium' member does not mean I can read or reply to her messages. The FAQ says that Standard SDs can't read or reply to messages.

Anyway, these two women sent me messages and they both look nice. If anyone has chatted with them or met them please post or message me with details. I'm thinking about signing up for 1-month on SA just so I can message them back.

Wyghost
05-10-16, 12:11
I read the SA FAQ page and it turns out just because a woman is a 'Premium' member does not mean I can read or reply to her messages. The FAQ says that Standard SDs can't read or reply to messages.

Anyway, these two women sent me messages and they both look nice. If anyone has chatted with them or met them please post or message me with details. I'm thinking about signing up for 1-month on SA just so I can message them back.Use a throw away card, not a personal one. Mine was hacked, got the money back but learned a lesson.

Bonadrag
05-10-16, 14:24
Has anyone talked to or messaged this girl on SA?Looks like she filmed a scene under the screen name Anna Stark on Matt's site. http://www.naughtymidwestgirlsxxx.com/fhg-anna-stark.html I think that BJ while she's on her back on the couch is pretty hot.

Zimbler
05-10-16, 20:08
Looks like she filmed a scene under the screen name Anna Stark on Matt's site. http://www.naughtymidwestgirlsxxx.com/fhg-anna-stark.html I think that BJ while she's on her back on the couch is pretty hot.Holy crap, you're right! That is her. Thanks for sharing that link.

AlwayShrnywi78
05-13-16, 11:47
The one on the right seems like a very nice chic, been talking to her a little bit the number she threw at me was $$ 5 seems high but she seems to be up for most anything. Have made up my mind yet though.

I read the SA FAQ page and it turns out just because a woman is a 'Premium' member does not mean I can read or reply to her messages. The FAQ says that Standard SDs can't read or reply to messages.

Anyway, these two women sent me messages and they both look nice. If anyone has chatted with them or met them please post or message me with details. I'm thinking about signing up for 1-month on SA just so I can message them back.

Zimbler
05-13-16, 14:19
The one on the right seems like a very nice chic, been talking to her a little bit the number she threw at me was $$ 5 seems high but she seems to be up for most anything. Have made up my mind yet though.Did she say how long 250 gets you? Was it just for an hour? Or an entire date with desert back at her place?

Bonadrag
05-13-16, 17:42
Generally speaking unless the girl was a BP girl also on SA, I've never had a hard time limit when speaking about money with a girl. It's usually implied that the donation is for the evening / afternoon. Actually, even girls that I've seen who advertise on BP like Mikayla ended up staying overnight when I saw her. Oh, and skip traveling to the desert and go straight to dessert.

Did she say how long 250 gets you? Was it just for an hour? Or an entire date with desert back at her place?

BigTen
05-14-16, 18:24
Does anyone have info on this woman? Roaming Rouge. Some of the pics she had up looked familiar, but google and tineye came up empty.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7752120e-fd08-2e3b-7c3f-ed5f726c873b

LoveSmallPerky
05-14-16, 19:41
Does anyone have info on this woman? Roaming Rouge. Some of the pics she had up looked familiar, but google and tineye came up empty.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7752120e-fd08-2e3b-7c3f-ed5f726c873bI had been messaging her but she didn't reply until she went out east and said that she would be returning. I will have to try and find it again but someone said it was $200 for the night.

LoveSmallPerky
05-15-16, 07:09
I had been messaging her but she didn't reply until she went out east and said that she would be returning. I will have to try and find it again but someone said it was $200 for the night.She was DivaXX before and has chnged her name. This was in the Hartford, CT general reports on 5-8-16 #1730.

This one was in Hartford 2 weeks ago and left for Cali and I think might be back in the area. She cams also but I found her on SA. $200 for an overnighter with multiple pops. Was wonering if anyone know if she's back in the area.

FerrariForMe
05-15-16, 07:15

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7752120e-fd08-2e3b-7c3f-ed5f726c873bShe has a profile on p411. Asks 350 for an hour. There are some links to reviews, so she's been escorting for a little while. Hopefully not too long though at 18 years old.

LoveSmallPerky
05-15-16, 08:15

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7752120e-fd08-2e3b-7c3f-ed5f726c873bTried messaging but full.

LoveSmallPerky
05-15-16, 10:23
It was ok while it lasted but I let my guard own a bit too soon and she got me. Yes, I'm a bit perturbed that I let it happen but it helped me get back to remembering that they aren't all that they seem. If you do see her just know that she will eventually try to get the money without providing. I'm including a few pictures to show that she is also a little deceptive with her pictures that she posted. Claims to be 135-145 but I would say at least 155. The weight helped fill out her droopies but overfilled the caboose, at least to me. If it is your thing for BBFS she will but says no CIP but will trust you to pull out. She does DFK and is pretty enthusiastic with her "mic" skills and tends to like CG and mish but doesn't seem as open to possibilities as she had said. Wanted $$. 5 but agreed to $. 5 per visit.

2 x2-x13-311 x.

JohnnyTheWad
05-15-16, 12:06
Has anyone talked to or messaged this girl on SA?She looks exactly like Angel from Memphis that Glockman was photographing. Could be different girl but if so it is her twin LOL.

LoveSmallPerky
05-15-16, 15:07
It was ok while it lasted but I let my guard own a bit too soon and she got me. Yes, I'm a bit perturbed that I let it happen but it helped me get back to remembering that they aren't all that they seem. If you do see her just know that she will eventually try to get the money without providing. I'm including a few pictures to show that she is also a little deceptive with her pictures that she posted. Claims to be 135-145 but I would say at least 155. The weight helped fill out her droopies but overfilled the caboose, at least to me. If it is your thing for BBFS she will but says no CIP but will trust you to pull out. She does DFK and is pretty enthusiastic with her "mic" skills and tends to like CG and mish but doesn't seem as open to possibilities as she had said. Wanted $$. 5 but agreed to $. 5 per visit.

2x2-x13-311x.Have had a few requests fo contact info on Molly. I tried to be pretty clever with the number while following the rules. Area code is for WI. So take the X's and replace them with that number.

AlwayShrnywi78
05-15-16, 18:26
No she didn't say how long or anything like that. Its actually $ more I didn't catch I was one short in that original response.

Did she say how long 250 gets you? Was it just for an hour? Or an entire date with desert back at her place?

Wj0272
05-17-16, 14:09
She has a profile on p411. Asks 350 for an hour. There are some links to reviews, so she's been escorting for a little while. Hopefully not too long though at 18 years old.Now she goes by CandyFuk on p411 and it's $500 per hr. LOL!

LoveSmallPerky
05-18-16, 04:15
Now she goes by CandyFuk on p411 and it's $500 per hr. LOL!I tried to look at it but it says for members only so no go, for me. I had messaged her on SA but she never replied until she went east and I sent her my number and said to text me when she got back. Nothing yet.

Zimbler
05-19-16, 19:20
No she didn't say how long or anything like that. Its actually $ more I didn't catch I was one short in that original response.Yeah, you're right. I finally signed up for SA and messaged her. She said she won't go lower than 350.

Bonadrag
05-21-16, 16:17
Anyone remember Esme? Looks like she's on SA as Siberian Princess.

TrueHater7
05-25-16, 10:00
Has anyone ever used the Sudy app with any luck?

BigTen
05-25-16, 21:45
Anyone remember Esme? Looks like she's on SA as Siberian Princess.Has anyone had success contacting her on SA? I got one reply, but since then silence.

LoveSmallPerky
05-25-16, 22:45
Has anyone had success contacting her on SA? I got one reply, but since then silence.I searched but nothing popped up. Also, your box is full.

Bonadrag
05-27-16, 17:58
Has anyone had success contacting her on SA? I got one reply, but since then silence.She hasn't been on SA since Tuesday according to her profile. She still does dance at Texas Jays so you could always try meeting her there.

LoveSmallPerky
05-29-16, 19:28
I contacted this one a while back and met her for a day out and heard some interesting stories, supposedly 18 but has been dancing at Silks for 3 yrs, yeah. I took her for a bit of pampering, nails, eyebrows and dinner, and she was happy to get the pampering and wanted to see me again. There was comm dark for over a month and then out of the blue she contacted me again from a different number and wanted to meet again. I picked her up and while driving she said that she just got out of county that morning for DWSusp. After her nails were done she "got a call" that she had to go home so I dropped her off. She claims that she wants pampering with nails, hair, tanning, etc and a bit of cash. Claims to have some big fines to pay but when I ask her what she is thinking of for the cash portion she tends to go silent for a day or so, almost like she thinks I will forget by then so I told her once she figures it out to let me know. She is pretty, small frame and healthy chest but seems like sh thinks every guy will pay her for nothing and I'm hoping that changes. I'm including a link to her profile and posting her profile pics.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/61a23284-3c2c-3824-fc56-47f0dcbe034f

DaddyOne23
06-03-16, 10:54
Hi guys, I just made the dive into the sa site. You can check out my progress on the chicago board (spoiler: fucked a sb within a few hours and have some college sb contact developing).

Anyway a question for you all, have you been in contact with a sb from Madison names nicolesmilesalot. Any news on her? I didn't reach out to her, she messaged me and sent me her photos and traded texts. I guess the plan would be to meet up in rockford for a rendezvous. Any info would be appreciated to see if the ride is worth it.

P.S. , I'm in Milwaukee alot so I will scan here occasionally and post some info as I find it. Feel free to pm me with anything interesting.

Bonadrag
06-03-16, 15:56
We messaged back and forth a lot maybe 6 months ago. Like you, she initially reached out to me. I never ended up seeing her because I thought the photos she sent me looked half a decade to decade older than her profile pics and what she was asking was too much per meeting. Plus she seemed too much like a pro for my tastes.

Hi guys, I just made the dive into the sa site. You can check out my progress on the chicago board (spoiler: fucked a sb within a few hours and have some college sb contact developing).

Anyway a question for you all, have you been in contact with a sb from Madison names nicolesmilesalot. Any news on her? I didn't reach out to her, she messaged me and sent me her photos and traded texts. I guess the plan would be to meet up in rockford for a rendezvous. Any info would be appreciated to see if the ride is worth it.

P.S. , I'm in Milwaukee alot so I will scan here occasionally and post some info as I find it. Feel free to pm me with anything interesting.

LoveSmallPerky
06-06-16, 10:53
I contacted this one a while back and met her for a day out and heard some interesting stories, supposedly 18 but has been dancing at Silks for 3 yrs, yeah. I took her for a bit of pampering, nails, eyebrows and dinner, and she was happy to get the pampering and wanted to see me again. There was comm dark for over a month and then out of the blue she contacted me again from a different number and wanted to meet again. I picked her up and while driving she said that she just got out of county that morning for DWSusp. After her nails were done she "got a call" that she had to go home so I dropped her off. She claims that she wants pampering with nails, hair, tanning, etc and a bit of cash. Claims to have some big fines to pay but when I ask her what she is thinking of for the cash portion she tends to go silent for a day or so, almost like she thinks I will forget by then so I told her once she figures it out to let me know. She is pretty, small frame and healthy chest but seems like sh thinks every guy will pay her for nothing and I'm hoping that changes. I'm including a link to her profile and posting her profile pics.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/61a23284-3c2c-3824-fc56-47f0dcbe034fShe wants to meet again so I asked her if she has figured out what she was offering. I said that I don't want to guess / assume anything because most of those on SA are offering intimacy and that can be a bad assumption. Her reply was that if she did offer intimacy, what would I be willing to give and I said 1-150 depending on limits. Her reply was "Oh, no. I'm worth more than that, LOL. " Why the LOL? She followed up with "Obviosly a condom, 20-30 minutes tops & around 2-250.

Just to be nice I said that I would think about it because that is on the high side and way less time than most. I'm hoping that after a few days or maybe a week or 2 of me not contacting her she may drop her numbers.

John HandCock
06-06-16, 11:19
This one contacted me out of blue yesterday. I live in Charleston wv. Nothing but general small talk. Anyone have any info on her? Thanks in advance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec6f6136-4296-4ac4-abf8-e3fd13ec3fdf

LoveSmallPerky
06-07-16, 11:14
This one contacted me out of blue yesterday. I live in Charleston wv. Nothing but general small talk. Anyone have any info on her? Thanks in advance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ec6f6136-4296-4ac4-abf8-e3fd13ec3fdfYou may want to check with the Green Bay forums because Casco is east of Green Bay. Doubtful that anyone in Milw. Would drive over 2 hours for her.

SconnieCarl4
06-08-16, 13:02
I'm going to cross post this on black list too. FYI, I've been on here before as Sconniecarl, tech melt down and I lost access to the site (password issue that I couldn't resolve).

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e4bcf9da-66b8-4ae7-8713-42bee60121eb

Saw her this past Sunday, had a nice time. Sort of a last minute set up. Very cute girl, killer ass. Really wanted to see her again. Had some free time yesterday am (Tuesday) so we were going to meet again. Met her at her duplex / condo just off of Puetz in OC, right next to the bike trail, 2nd unit in actually. Headed that way to meet her yesterday, she told me that we couldn't use her place, not avail. Pick her up at the McD's on 13th and College and we'll get a room. Ok, as long as she's paying for the room, or I give her a bit more, not problem. I scoop her up. We head to the Motel 6 on Howell, which she didn't know was being renovated. Headed to the Super 8 just south of there. I give her the money for the meet so that she could pay for the room (don't start on me, I've done this dozens of times with other girls w / out problem). She said that they wanted $70 for the room, gave me a song and dance, I offered a bit more money to cover the room, but she had bounced / gotten a ride. So, even though I've done her before, a cash and dash.

I keep my cool, she tells me that she'll see me today (Wed) "for free since you gave me the hundred already". Stupidly, I bite, offer her a bit more money since I want to do her twice today. I was to see her at her place, but last minute, not avail. I really want to fuck this girl again (can you tell?) so I pick her up and we drive to a notel on S 27th. Give her the $50 for the double header, she heads into the office. 10 minutes later, no room and she's slipped away. So, I'm a dumb ass, first time I've had this happen in several years in the hobby.

So, avoid this girl. I have her real name, email address and phone number for anyone who wants to know it, just PM me. Too bad, she's a great lay, when it happens.

Carl out.

John HandCock
06-08-16, 14:44
You may want to check with the Green Bay forums because Casco is east of Green Bay. Doubtful that anyone in Milw. Would drive over 2 hours for her.Thanks GB doesn't have a sa thread so took shot here.

LoveSmallPerky
06-08-16, 23:27
I'm going to cross post this on black list too. FYI, I've been on here before as Sconniecarl, tech melt down and I lost access to the site (password issue that I couldn't resolve).

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e4bcf9da-66b8-4ae7-8713-42bee60121eb

Saw her this past Sunday, had a nice time. Sort of a last minute set up. Very cute girl, killer ass. Really wanted to see her again. Had some free time yesterday am (Tuesday) so we were going to meet again. Met her at her duplex / condo just off of Puetz in OC, right next to the bike trail, 2nd unit in actually. Headed that way to meet her yesterday, she told me that we couldn't use her place, not avail. Pick her up at the McD's on 13th and College and we'll get a room. Ok, as long as she's paying for the room, or I give her a bit more, not problem. I scoop her up. We head to the Motel 6 on Howell, which she didn't know was being renovated. Headed to the Super 8 just south of there. I give her the money for the meet so that she could pay for the room (don't start on me, I've done this dozens of times with other girls w / out problem). She said that they wanted $70 for the room, gave me a song and dance, I offered a bit more money to cover the room, but she had bounced / gotten a ride. So, even though I've done her before, a cash and dash.

I keep my cool, she tells me that she'll see me today (Wed) "for free since you gave me the hundred already". Stupidly, I bite, offer her a bit more money since I want to do her twice today. I was to see her at her place, but last minute, not avail. I really want to fuck this girl again (can you tell?) so I pick her up and we drive to a notel on S 27th. Give her the $50 for the double header, she heads into the office. 10 minutes later, no room and she's slipped away. So, I'm a dumb ass, first time I've had this happen in several years in the hobby.

So, avoid this girl. I have her real name, email address and phone number for anyone who wants to know it, just PM me. Too bad, she's a great lay, when it happens.

Carl out.Those pictures were used by a gal using those names or close to it a few years ago and was supposedly reliable. Last I saw a few months ago she was living up in Denmark and working out of a place up there. It sucks when they pull that crap and especially after they start out on a good note.

Messi2201
06-09-16, 09:55
If anybody knows anything about Isabella, please let me know. PM please. I just need to figure her out.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5d8ba312-2678-8ea8-e8ce-4964e9f61bf0

SconnieCarl4
06-09-16, 10:08
Those pictures were used by a gal using those names or close to it a few years ago and was supposedly reliable. Last I saw a few months ago she was living up in Denmark and working out of a place up there. It sucks when they pull that crap and especially after they start out on a good note.That's what she referred to herself as and its in her email address. Its not her real first name (which came through along with her email when she sent me pics that way).

Busted for tricking 18 months ago in OC, up on Mugshots and CCAP.

Carl.

LoveSmallPerky
06-09-16, 11:09
If anybody knows anything about Isabella, please let me know. PM please. I just need to figure her out.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5d8ba312-2678-8ea8-e8ce-4964e9f61bf0Her a couple times but she never replied. Back then when I would check, it took forever for her to read the messages and it showed that she very seldom logged on so I moved on thinking sh "found a SD. ".

John HandCock
06-11-16, 12:44
Did some digging after she contacted me.

Using pics of Lauralee McIntyre.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2ab34856082d

Bonadrag
06-11-16, 17:02
I've always been one for perseverance and it's paid off in this hobby on multiple occasions. After my last meeting with Samantha in December, I got nothing but radio silence from her for months. I still followed her on snapchat and I noticed a couple of weeks ago that she's back home for the summer from college. So I messaged her and she actually replied so we started chatting and made plans to hang out Friday night.

Friday night rolls around and we meet for dinner. She's wearing a short skirt, black tights and top that can't contain her huge tits. Things are going well over dinner and I ply her with some alcohol. We end up going to a bar afterwards which was a bit harder than I thought because she's only 19. Finally found one that didn't card and we got another cocktail. We're having fun and making flirtatious contact. She says she needs to get home so not too late so I suggest one final drink at my place, to which she agrees. I know I got this now. I rented a room by the hotel in advance and put some drinks in the fridge. My excuse to her is I have my kids this weekend (she thinks I'm a single dad) so we can't go home. She's down with it. Let's just say the sex was out of this world. For only being 19, she was very direct with what she was into, gave phenomenal head (even better than when it was in my car) and is into kink. We went two rounds over a couple of hours and then I drove her back to her car at the restaurant and made plans to hang out again.

I think she sees me as a summer fling. An adventure so to speak (I'm the oldest guy she's been with by far), some older guy to wine her and dine her while she's back home for the summer.

My total cost for banging a teenage sorority girl: About $150 for dinner / drinks / hotel.

Anybody have any experience with XoxoSamantha from Oshkosh?

I met her a week before Christmas in Racine when she was back home from UWOshkosh for winter break. Met her at a Starbucks in a be&and, really young looking with big tits wearing almost see through black leggings with a short sweater. I suggest we get a couple of beers and talk in private though she's under 21 so we ended up buying a 4 pk of Pabst tall boys at a gas station and went to a park to talk and drink (this is when it was actually warmer outside). Started making out in my car, and I started finger banging her and took off my pants and told her to go down on my. BBBJTCNQNS, my type of girl. We then talked about meeting up the next week for dinner, and back to my hotel. We text back and forth and she sent me pics, then radio silence the day we're supposed to meet. I swear, I must do something to scare these girls off. Haha.

Total cost for me for the BBBJ- under $15 for a couple of overpriced coffees and a 4 pack of tallboys.

Facial pic is her profile pic, naked pic is one she texted me after we met.

BigTen
06-11-16, 22:02
Anyone have any info or contact with Felicia S? I've traded a few messages with her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/719cdf8d-5f36-880b-d3f1-3b7253ef7620

Amp22
06-27-16, 09:01
Willing to trade one of my UTR's I met a year ago on SA.

I'll attach some pics. PM if interested.

BigTen
07-10-16, 21:16
Has anyone seen this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e1e6476f-2f45-4ede-bddb-4f5c6c0e909f

Seems nice, but tough to make my schedule match hers.

Messi2201
07-11-16, 12:57

Seems nice, but tough to make my schedule match hers.I did not renew on the site and I have 69 messages. I noticed her and I would love to establish contact but not willing to subscribe again (I just don't want to get in trouble again.) If I had an email or digits I would certainly try her. Good luck!

Zimbler
07-12-16, 08:55

Seems nice, but tough to make my schedule match hers.Did you agree on an allowance with her yet? How much does she expect?

Zimbler
07-12-16, 09:07
This profile made me laugh:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/85691a90-dc59-4b83-801e-58198f11baed

She wrote, "I have a strict no sexual contact agreement but I am a lot of fun to be around so that won't even matter. ".

LoveSmallPerky
07-12-16, 11:16
She wants to meet again so I asked her if she has figured out what she was offering. I said that I don't want to guess / assume anything because most of those on SA are offering intimacy and that can be a bad assumption. Her reply was that if she did offer intimacy, what would I be willing to give and I said 1-150 depending on limits. Her reply was "Oh, no. I'm worth more than that, LOL. " Why the LOL? She followed up with "Obviosly a condom, 20-30 minutes tops & around 2-250.

Just to be nice I said that I would think about it because that is on the high side and way less time than most. I'm hoping that after a few days or maybe a week or 2 of me not contacting her she may drop her numbers.It took a while to get things figured out with her and it turns out that was good. She turned 18 end of March. I can give you her real name in PM if you want to Ccap her list and she can't vote if that helps. She is heavily into the "homies" and prefers a BIG package and will BB any of them. Wants to be a mommy. That was enough for me to avoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/61a23284-3c2c-3824-fc56-47f0dcbe034f

SconnieCarl4
07-12-16, 14:08
Well, she reached out to me, offered to "make it up to me" so I finally just saw here again. She offered me two "value visits" which would actually make up for the issues / troubles that we had last month or so. She is a fun ride, I may be seeing her again. At least to use up my second "value visit" with her. She's no Kate, but she's fun.

SC.

Those pictures were used by a gal using those names or close to it a few years ago and was supposedly reliable. Last I saw a few months ago she was living up in Denmark and working out of a place up there. It sucks when they pull that crap and especially after they start out on a good note.

BigTen
07-12-16, 21:35
It took a while to get things figured out with her and it turns out that was good. She turned 18 end of March. I can give you her real name in PM if you want to Ccap her list and she can't vote if that helps. She is heavily into the "homies" and prefers a BIG package and will BB any of them. Wants to be a mommy. That was enough for me to avoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/61a23284-3c2c-3824-fc56-47f0dcbe034fI messaged her a couple of months ago and never got a response. Sometimes you get lucky.

Amp22
07-24-16, 17:00
I have info and digits on this young spinner. Looking for SA or UTR trade. Pm me.

Amp22
07-24-16, 18:01
Here's another one. Eager to meet new SD's just too high for my taste. Pm for details.

Dr Manhattan
07-25-16, 00:25
Here's another one. Eager to meet new SD's just too high for my taste. Pm for details.Pretty girl. She used to have a profile on Model Mayhem, but it's gone now. I got close negotiating with her last year, but she finally turned me down. Said she didn't want to date anyone inside of Milwaukee County, out of fear of being recognized. Yet on her MM profile, she went as far as letting people know her school and employer. I heard from others that she also didn't like to date married men.

Laffing
07-29-16, 00:21
I've been clearly dipping in the wrong pool. The pics I see are outrageous.

Is this the long game? What does it really end up costing you 150-200?

Amp22
07-31-16, 11:09
Had a dream about Kira from SA and her Sister. I've met with Kira several times over the past year. Yesterday she asked if I wanted to include her Sister. Hmm, let me think about that?! Of course! Now I got to cross two things off my bucket list. Met at a decent location in Stallis. Both dressed sexy and led me to the sister's room. A little small talk and then down to business. The Sister is younger, new and clearly a little nervous. Kira latex me on the bed and started with a bbj, sister watched looking lost. Kira then started to French kiss me and instructed her sister to go down on me. Which she did enthusiastically. She was better than Kira and took me all the way deep. After about five minutes I was hard as granite. Put the cover on and Kira climbed on top. The sister moved to DFK and put her boobs in my mouth. It was heavenly. Then the sister to me to slap her ass because she's been naughty. It all seemed surreal. Then she insisted I slap her ass harder and pull her hair all the while Kira rode me moaning. Then the sisters switched positions. After ten minutes of this, I flipped the sister off and took Kira mish. At the same time the sister was rubbing my balls. Three minutes later I take the sister from behind and then flatten her out and drill her deep until I empty my balls deep inside her. We lay in bed together for five minutes and then I get dressed and leave. A little small talk and joking right before I walk out the door. Total dream was 40 minutes. 200.

I've posted Kira's picture on a previous post. Any senior looking for her digits pm me. I'm always looking for a trade.

Member #6005
07-31-16, 12:48
It took a while to get things figured out with her and it turns out that was good. She turned 18 end of March. I can give you her real name in PM if you want to Ccap her list and she can't vote if that helps. She is heavily into the "homies" and prefers a BIG package and will BB any of them. Wants to be a mommy. That was enough for me to avoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/61a23284-3c2c-3824-fc56-47f0dcbe034fI saw this girl in Madison. One of the better experiences I've had, mostly because she's extremely cute. Lots of kissing, DATY, and CBJ. I've been unable to contact her for a repeat.

Member #6005
07-31-16, 12:53
I saw this girl in Madison. One of the better experiences I've had, mostly because she's extremely cute. Lots of kissing, DATY, and CBJ. I've been unable to contact her for a repeat.This was her ad in Madison, found via Google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qgBL0eX_Td4J:madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-time-of-your-life-fun-and-sweet-ashley/16292475+&cd=22&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is one of those rare cases where the real girl is hotter than the pics in the ad.

Member #6005
07-31-16, 13:01
Had a dream about Kira from SA and her Sister. I've met with Kira several times over the past year. Yesterday she asked if I wanted to include her Sister. Hmm, let me think about that?! Of course! Now I got to cross two things off my bucket list. Met at a decent location in Stallis. Both dressed sexy and led me to the sister's room. A little small talk and then down to business. The Sister is younger, new and clearly a little nervous. Kira latex me on the bed and started with a bbj, sister watched looking lost. Kira then started to French kiss me and instructed her sister to go down on me. Which she did enthusiastically. She was better than Kira and took me all the way deep. After about five minutes I was hard as granite. Put the cover on and Kira climbed on top. The sister moved to DFK and put her boobs in my mouth. It was heavenly. Then the sister to me to slap her ass because she's been naughty. It all seemed surreal. Then she insisted I slap her ass harder and pull her hair all the while Kira rode me moaning. Then the sisters switched positions. After ten minutes of this, I flipped the sister off and took Kira mish. At the same time the sister was rubbing my balls. Three minutes later I take the sister from behind and then flatten her out and drill her deep until I empty my balls deep inside her. We lay in bed together for five minutes and then I get dressed and leave. A little small talk and joking right before I walk out the door. Total dream was 40 minutes. 200.

I've posted Kira's picture on a previous post. Any senior looking for her digits pm me. I'm always looking for a trade.Which one is Kira? I assume she's one of the girls you posted pics for in post 110.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?19229-Arrangement-Reports&p=2970512&viewfull=1#post2970512

LoveSmallPerky
07-31-16, 13:13
Which one is Kira? I assume she's one of the girls you posted pics for in post 110.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?19229-Arrangement-Reports&p=2970512&viewfull=1#post2970512I had seen her and her sister before and was supposed to be a 3 some. When we got back here Kira changed her mind and it was 2 solo's back to back. Sis does show baby damage. 1 pic of Kira and 2 of sis. Saw Kira recently and things were not as good. Had an odor and not as tight any more and the next day she showed up at my house banging on every window and door wanting money and saying her sis was almost out of gas. I told her to lose my number and never come by again.

LoveSmallPerky
07-31-16, 13:23
This was her ad in Madison, found via Google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qgBL0eX_Td4J:madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-time-of-your-life-fun-and-sweet-ashley/16292475+&cd=22&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is one of those rare cases where the real girl is hotter than the pics in the ad.I take it from the post that you saw the 18 yo blonde using those pics which are posted in Wausau and other areas? The blonde is around Milwaukee and I had met her on SA. She texted me from a new number but it was a borrowed phone. She is on prob. And doesn't care so she travels to Chicago, Madison and Janesville. So far she claims she had her Iphone 6 and clothes taken by one pimp, another pimp got abusive and wanted a ride back from Chicago. Phone story is probably true or she lost it because she doesn't have it anymore and was using her younger brothers phone. She is heavily into the BBC and BBFS with them. She wants a mixed baby. Here are a few pictures that she gave me and 2 of her favorite thoughts.

Member #6005
07-31-16, 13:49
I take it from the post that you saw the 18 yo blonde using those pics which are posted in Wausau and other areas? The blonde is around Milwaukee and I had met her on SA. She texted me from a new number but it was a borrowed phone. She is on prob. And doesn't care so she travels to Chicago, Madison and Janesville. So far she claims she had her Iphone 6 and clothes taken by one pimp, another pimp got abusive and wanted a ride back from Chicago. Phone story is probably true or she lost it because she doesn't have it anymore and was using her younger brothers phone. She is heavily into the BBC and BBFS with them. She wants a mixed baby. Here are a few pictures that she gave me and 2 of her favorite thoughts.Yup, that's her.

Amp22
08-01-16, 13:25
Here are a few of Kira's pictures. A lot of you have asked.

JohnnyTheWad
08-01-16, 18:50
This profile made me laugh:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/85691a90-dc59-4b83-801e-58198f11baed

She wrote, "I have a strict no sexual contact agreement but I am a lot of fun to be around so that won't even matter. ".LMAO sounds like my ex wife LOL.

BigTen
08-01-16, 21:52
LMAO sounds like my ex wife LOL.She took that comment off her profile. Has anyone had contact with her?

Natefarwell
08-03-16, 20:46
So I have been on SA for about 8 months now and have many upon many experiences from all over the country! Mostly Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison and Minneapolis. A few in New York, Boston, Baltimore, and Burbank. Some others as well. I am willing to share my many stories with all of you. I will start with this one: This young lady is named Adriana, she is from the Milwaukee area. Met her a few months back and had two amazing experiences. Dinners, drinks, and fun times back in the room. Into a little kink and and anal one time. Do not really know what happened but we kept in touch here and there. Met up two other times recently but both times she says she cannot have sex for various reasons. So, we go to dinner and stuff but that was it. She now says she has moved to New Mexico. However I am a friend of hers on Snapchat. He just posted a little while on SC a picture of her in Milwaukee. So, anyway I realize I was being played. Both times that I saw her recently I did not pay her the normal amount that we had agreed upon. Has anyone else seen this young lady?

FerrariForMe
08-04-16, 07:45
So I have been on SA for about 8 months now and have many upon many experiences from all over the country! Mostly Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison and Minneapolis. A few in New York, Boston, Baltimore, and Burbank. Some others as well. I am willing to share my many stories with all of you. I will start with this one: This young lady is named Adriana, she is from the Milwaukee area. Met her a few months back and had two amazing experiences. Dinners, drinks, and fun times back in the room. Into a little kink and and anal one time. Do not really know what happened but we kept in touch here and there. Met up two other times recently but both times she says she cannot have sex for various reasons. So, we go to dinner and stuff but that was it. She now says she has moved to New Mexico. However I am a friend of hers on Snapchat. He just posted a little while on SC a picture of her in Milwaukee. So, anyway I realize I was being played. Both times that I saw her recently I did not pay her the normal amount that we had agreed upon. Has anyone else seen this young lady?Don't know who you're talking about.
Don't be fooled. These girls are all about the $$. They will try to give as little as possible and take as much. Don't get caught in the trap. Been there done that (recently). You need to let them know that if they're not fulfilling there end of the deal, the well will run dry.

Now I'm going to go out there and try to take my own advice. I know it can be difficult some times.

Member #6005
08-04-16, 08:04
So I have been on SA for about 8 months now and have many upon many experiences from all over the country! Mostly Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison and Minneapolis. A few in New York, Boston, Baltimore, and Burbank. Some others as well. I am willing to share my many stories with all of you. I will start with this one: This young lady is named Adriana, she is from the Milwaukee area. Met her a few months back and had two amazing experiences. Dinners, drinks, and fun times back in the room. Into a little kink and and anal one time. Do not really know what happened but we kept in touch here and there. Met up two other times recently but both times she says she cannot have sex for various reasons. So, we go to dinner and stuff but that was it. She now says she has moved to New Mexico. However I am a friend of hers on Snapchat. He just posted a little while on SC a picture of her in Milwaukee. So, anyway I realize I was being played. Both times that I saw her recently I did not pay her the normal amount that we had agreed upon. Has anyone else seen this young lady?What's her SA profile?

Lebruno
08-04-16, 08:25
The attached pic is grainy and I guess it shows some AA folks sitting out. Do you have a pic from her SA profile and her SA screen name?

So I have been on SA for about 8 months now and have many upon many experiences from all over the country! Mostly Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison and Minneapolis. A few in New York, Boston, Baltimore, and Burbank. Some others as well. I am willing to share my many stories with all of you. I will start with this one: This young lady is named Adriana, she is from the Milwaukee area. Met her a few months back and had two amazing experiences. Dinners, drinks, and fun times back in the room. Into a little kink and and anal one time. Do not really know what happened but we kept in touch here and there. Met up two other times recently but both times she says she cannot have sex for various reasons. So, we go to dinner and stuff but that was it. She now says she has moved to New Mexico. However I am a friend of hers on Snapchat. He just posted a little while on SC a picture of her in Milwaukee. So, anyway I realize I was being played. Both times that I saw her recently I did not pay her the normal amount that we had agreed upon. Has anyone else seen this young lady?

Natefarwell
08-04-16, 22:28
The attached pic is grainy and I guess it shows some AA folks sitting out. Do you have a pic from her SA profile and her SA screen name?Holy shit guys I am sorry! I uploaded the wrong pick by mistake. I will get the new one on here when I am on my personal laptop Friday. That one is the one from her snapchat I was talking about. So sorry!

Natefarwell
08-06-16, 12:48
Holy shit guys I am sorry! I uploaded the wrong pick by mistake. I will get the new one on here when I am on my personal laptop Friday. That one is the one from her snapchat I was talking about. So sorry!Here is her pics!

Natefarwell
08-06-16, 12:53
So, this one I have seen a couple times. Very sweet and reliable. Never cancelled, showed on time. Dinner drinks and well you you what's next! I Have contact info for all mine but need to trade for sure. The ones I will write about are only from the Milwaukee area or ones from other cities that are willing to come to Milwaukee!

BigTen
08-06-16, 22:11
Here is her pics!I've traded messages with her, but never met. Her profile says she is in Brookfield.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/da575104-e1cd-0db2-f1a3-b9c2bd96e45b

BigTen
08-06-16, 22:19
Anyone have any experience with Sky? I've been trading messages, but can't find a time to meet?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b2a7e4a-39a5-40e6-e3a9-adf8f6dc29c8

Natefarwell
08-07-16, 00:42
I've traded messages with her, but never met. Her profile says she is in Brookfield.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/da575104-e1cd-0db2-f1a3-b9c2bd96e45bShe told me she moved to New Mexico.

Zimbler
08-07-16, 18:24
So, this one I have seen a couple times. Very sweet and reliable. Never cancelled, showed on time. Dinner drinks and well you you what's next! I Have contact info for all mine but need to trade for sure. The ones I will write about are only from the Milwaukee area or ones from other cities that are willing to come to Milwaukee!I messaged with her a couple of months ago, but she told me she wanted 400 per visit, so that ended the conversation for me. How much did you end up giving her?

Natefarwell
08-07-16, 21:28
I messaged with her a couple of months ago, but she told me she wanted 400 per visit, so that ended the conversation for me. How much did you end up giving her?Nope I pay her 200 per visit now. Started out at 300, but that was when we were getting to know each other for the first time. Now 200 and dinner and drinks.

ZipperSquid
08-08-16, 08:40
Nope I pay her 200 per visit now. Started out at 300, but that was when we were getting to know each other for the first time. Now 200 and dinner and drinks.She contacted me about 2 months ago. Gave access to private photos without asking. She wanted 500 per visit and I told her I wasn't interested at that price. That was the last I heard from her. Sounds like she's a little more reasonable now.

Natefarwell
08-09-16, 09:50
She contacted me about 2 months ago. Gave access to private photos without asking. She wanted 500 per visit and I told her I wasn't interested at that price. That was the last I heard from her. Sounds like she's a little more reasonable now.Well I can say for sure that she will meet up for fun for a high price, but I take the time and get to know them. Go to dinner and drinks ad real dates. Not just to hook up. I am very easy to get along with and make them feel comfortable. The offer I gave her was not a issue at all. We text on a regular basis and get along great.

Paxem
08-09-16, 20:13
I've been at this crazy hobby for way to long! I used to post actively in this board, the old heaven hell etc! I see the occasional BP provider but the past few years I've pretty much used SA exclusively! It's a different chase on SA! It's not all about a fast in out transaction! Many on SA are not escorts but just women looking for passion, acknowledgment and a few extra bucks! I recently had a weekend getaway with non stop laughter fun and awesome sex! 400 bucks, hotel and food drink eyc, but it was 3 days of awesome sex LOL It's kind of like the old story of the two bulls on the hill looking over the pasture of cows! The young bull says let's run down and fuck one of those cows! The older bull said, no, let's walk down and fuck them all! The SA game is about patience LOL.

Natefarwell
08-10-16, 17:00
I've been at this crazy hobby for way to long! I used to post actively in this board, the old heaven hell etc! I see the occasional BP provider but the past few years I've pretty much used SA exclusively! It's a different chase on SA! It's not all about a fast in out transaction! Many on SA are not escorts but just women looking for passion, acknowledgment and a few extra bucks! I recently had a weekend getaway with non stop laughter fun and awesome sex! 400 bucks, hotel and food drink eyc, but it was 3 days of awesome sex LOL It's kind of like the old story of the two bulls on the hill looking over the pasture of cows! The young bull says let's run down and fuck one of those cows! The older bull said, no, let's walk down and fuck them all! The SA game is about patience LOL.I have been on SA for some time now and I can honestly say I enjoy it so much more then my times on backpage or massage parlors. I love the chase and the fact that most of them are not "Pros" I love the nerdy college girls that looking for money to pay for there cell phone bill or other bills. It may take a couple of times to take them out to dinner or whatever, but once they are comfortable with you, WOW. Its so worth it. Don't get me wrong there is plenty of no shows and fake excuses but worth the it.

LoveSmallPerky
08-14-16, 12:48
So, this one I have seen a couple times. Very sweet and reliable. Never cancelled, showed on time. Dinner drinks and well you you what's next! I Have contact info for all mine but need to trade for sure. The ones I will write about are only from the Milwaukee area or ones from other cities that are willing to come to Milwaukee!I messaged her and she said that she wants a FWB and 400 per visit. Out of my range.

Natefarwell
08-14-16, 13:11
I messaged her and she said that she wants a FWB and 400 per visit. Out of my range.Did you message her on SA or her phone number. I am asking because I has to get a new phone and her number did not transfer over? If you had her number could I get it please! Thanks.

LoveSmallPerky
08-14-16, 16:43
Did you message her on SA or her phone number. I am asking because I has to get a new phone and her number did not transfer over? If you had her number could I get it please! Thanks.I messaged her on SA. When she came back with that I messaged back that she was more than I was seeking so no number. If you still have the old phone, it won't send or receive but you should be able to turn it on and find the number.

Natefarwell
08-15-16, 19:17
I messaged her on SA. When she came back with that I messaged back that she was more than I was seeking so no number. If you still have the old phone, it won't send or receive but you should be able to turn it on and find the number.I wish I had it still. I looked over my contacts a little when I had them transfer d over. Dd not realize there were 18 contacts at the end that only came up with numbers. I will call them all and see who they are. Some may be old arrangements I really do not want to contact again. LOL Or I will sign up for another month and message her on SA. Thanks.

BigTen
08-16-16, 23:01
Has anyone met seekintersts? I have lost track of the number of profiles she has (at least 6) I traded a lot of messages with her. She only wants to meet at her place, not in a public place first.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d2d98002-c278-57fd-6fe0-206eb0770dcc

Natefarwell
08-16-16, 23:35
Anyone have experience with this one? I have been messaging but yet to meet?

Natefarwell
08-16-16, 23:40
She has been talked about here before. PM me if you want info!

West16
08-17-16, 09:23
Has anyone met seekintersts? I have lost track of the number of profiles she has (at least 6) I traded a lot of messages with her. She only wants to meet at her place, not in a public place first.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d2d98002-c278-57fd-6fe0-206eb0770dccI met her for a meet & greet, pics are accurate, lots & lots of makeup, really pretty bitchy. I was turned off & didn't pursue. Seems she suffers from golden pussy syndrome.

LoveSmallPerky
08-17-16, 10:08

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d2d98002-c278-57fd-6fe0-206eb0770dccI clicked on the link and it says profile not found. Does she know about this site and deleted it when listed?

LoveSmallPerky
08-17-16, 10:11
She has been talked about here before. PM me if you want info!I saw her a while back also until she pulled her crap. She never cared about covering up and would like to BB. Wanted 250 but I o0 nly went to 150 and that seemed too high.

ZipperSquid
08-17-16, 18:18
I clicked on the link and it says profile not found. Does she know about this site and deleted it when listed?Worked for me.

BigTen
08-17-16, 22:21
Anyone have experience with this one? I have been messaging but yet to meet?I have traded messages with her. Hard to get her to meet.

Natefarwell
08-20-16, 22:47
She was so hard to find a time to meet and a couple late cancels by her bur we finally did for dinner and drinks. Things went very very very well! I think she tells a lot of BS so am curious to see if any of you have experience as well and what she told you guys.

Natefarwell
08-20-16, 23:21
Hello everyone! This is Sweet Me (Meagan) from Chicago. She will come to Milwaukee via Amtrak. PM for details but wow she is fun.

Natefarwell
08-24-16, 23:38
She was very hard to schedule with. Never gave up on it. She was expensive so I said no way. Told her if she is in a pinch for money and will cut her rate in half call me. Well it took about a month but she did. She goes to college in Whitewater and I was staying in Pewaukee that night so I said come on up. She does not want to be seen in public at all. Not even meeting outside the hotel room. She is a REAL college girl. Very very pretty and sporty like. Just meeting up and having fun is not normally my thing but I know this was my only chance so I took it. She shared a lot of personal info on herself and life (boyfriend). Usually I like to go to dinner and drinks as well but this one had me tripping! She was there for ruffly 30 minutes. Her boyfriend called in the middle of it and I had to be silent. I could hear him talking to her on the phone asking her were she is and she said at the gym. Made her get into doggy as they were talking and holy shit that was exciting. Put the load right inside her. She was a little mad about that but I told her I had my surgery done a long time ago. She was cool then.

Natefarwell
08-25-16, 03:06
Sorry forgot the pics!

Like Head
08-25-16, 08:04
She was very hard to schedule with. Never gave up on it. She was expensive so I said no way. Told her if she is in a pinch for money and will cut her rate in half call me. Well it took about a month but she did. She goes to college in Whitewater and I was staying in Pewaukee that night so I said come on up. She does not want to be seen in public at all. Not even meeting outside the hotel room. She is a REAL college girl. Very very pretty and sporty like. Just meeting up and having fun is not normally my thing but I know this was my only chance so I took it. She shared a lot of personal info on herself and life (boyfriend). Usually I like to go to dinner and drinks as well but this one had me tripping! She was there for ruffly 30 minutes. Her boyfriend called in the middle of it and I had to be silent. I could hear him talking to her on the phone asking her were she is and she said at the gym. Made her get into doggy as they were talking and holy shit that was exciting. Put the load right inside her. She was a little mad about that but I told her I had my surgery done a long time ago. She was cool then.Do you have a link you would like to share? Thanks.

MilwPussyHound
08-25-16, 13:36
I'm going to try SA again. I had good luck several years ago when I tried it. (Last time) I hookup with several ladies. I do remember one in particular that was older very small and very petite. I think I burned that bridge (don't know exactly why) but whatever. I saw her ad but when I click on her ad it says it's gone (even though it says she is currently on line). I think I'm block from her. No big deal. Kierra K is her listing she's 48 from Milwaukee. Has sweetie under her name. She will do everything and even had me taking photos and video while we were playing. Have fun with her.

I already have several numbers and am set to meet up with one this evening.

Messi2201
08-26-16, 08:16
I know the woman in the picture and I highly doubt she is on SA. Pictures are from her Facebook. Has anyone been in contact with her? She is not single and not 19. I am not sure I should warn her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/73e61f8b-9912-40ec-8d93-36827d8172d1

Lebruno
08-26-16, 09:05
She is back on the site now.

I clicked on the link and it says profile not found. Does she know about this site and deleted it when listed?

Member #6005
08-26-16, 10:16
She was very hard to schedule with. Never gave up on it. She was expensive so I said no way. Told her if she is in a pinch for money and will cut her rate in half call me. Well it took about a month but she did. She goes to college in Whitewater and I was staying in Pewaukee that night so I said come on up. She does not want to be seen in public at all. Not even meeting outside the hotel room. She is a REAL college girl. Very very pretty and sporty like. Just meeting up and having fun is not normally my thing but I know this was my only chance so I took it. She shared a lot of personal info on herself and life (boyfriend). Usually I like to go to dinner and drinks as well but this one had me tripping! She was there for ruffly 30 minutes. Her boyfriend called in the middle of it and I had to be silent. I could hear him talking to her on the phone asking her were she is and she said at the gym. Made her get into doggy as they were talking and holy shit that was exciting. Put the load right inside her. She was a little mad about that but I told her I had my surgery done a long time ago. She was cool then.What's her normal "rate"? I've only had one experience on SA. Very gnd, $400. If I didn't have a small time window, I think she would have spent the night with me. It sounds like the 30 minutes was more the boyfriend factor than her charging based on time. Anyway, do you have a link?

Member #6005
08-26-16, 10:17
She was so hard to find a time to meet and a couple late cancels by her bur we finally did for dinner and drinks. Things went very very very well! I think she tells a lot of BS so am curious to see if any of you have experience as well and what she told you guys.Do you have a link for her?

Like Head
08-26-16, 23:35
I got so fed up with Backpage and other sites so I signed up on SA on Monday and started cruising. Messaging and scouting I had 2 lined up for tonight it is a bit more expensive then BP but man was she good. I picked Daisy up and brought her back to my location after some small talk we got doen to business man what a body and a sweet girl. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11b0c2ba-27f8-b8d3-1246-e8901d176c26.

# 2 didn't go as well I was supposed to meet her at 7 well 7:25 I get a text be there in 10 well 15 minutes later can you just come get me text. I cut my losses and bailed. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7c515169-ae51-0c8b-7621-3fb528d6bb2c I might try again but I'm only going to her place no meeting.

Natefarwell
08-26-16, 23:36
Do you have a link for her?Sure its lovely_larz on SA.

Natefarwell
08-26-16, 23:42
Do you have a link for her?Sure, her SA profile is lovely_larz.

Dr Manhattan
08-27-16, 18:13
I got so fed up with Backpage and other sites so I signed up on SA on Monday and started cruising. Messaging and scouting I had 2 lined up for tonight it is a bit more expensive then BP but man was she good. I picked Daisy up and brought her back to my location after some small talk we got doen to business man what a body and a sweet girl. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11b0c2ba-27f8-b8d3-1246-e8901d176c26.

# 2 didn't go as well I was supposed to meet her at 7 well 7:25 I get a text be there in 10 well 15 minutes later can you just come get me text. I cut my losses and bailed. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7c515169-ae51-0c8b-7621-3fb528d6bb2c I might try again but I'm only going to her place no meeting.The girls of SA will often play hard to get, show up late, or simply cancel meetings with no advance notice. I did SA for a few months in 2014, before deciding on a regular who was willing to work with me at a lower, multiple visit rate. She was kind, punctual, and understood that a big upsell would mean no return visit from me. Too many of these ladies jump in with the expectation of nailing 300-500 per meeting. Unless they're a real whale, most guys will simply pass on those rates, let alone return for more.

Arrange as many simple, inexpensive coffee dates as you can. Period. You may be stood-up by a few girls before you find the diamond in the rough who doesn't flake out. Starbucks first is wise. You go in with lowered expectations and stand more down the road. I had two who were open to playing for free in the car right after our lattes. It's way too painful to build everything into a potential FS session, only to get left with blue balls at the 11th hour.

CapitalA
08-28-16, 02:11
Sure, her SA profile is lovely_larz.A search on the site and on google can't find it. Could you link the profile? Thanks.

MilwPussyHound
08-28-16, 09:53
These gals are basically BP ladies. Most of these ladies don't advertise on BP but that's all they really are. I think some do it because they don't know how to advertise on BP. I think some do it because by advertising on SA they don't have the stigma of actually having an ad under a BP site listed as escort. And because of that in their mind then they aren't escorts. Whatever their reason keep in mind even though they are on SA that doesn't mean you pay them 300/ hr. Just ask yourself this question. If this gal was advertising on BP would you pay her 300/ hr? Probably not. Once again this is just my opinion. I will say you do find better quality gals here but the trade off is most of these ladies have attitudes or golden pussy syndrome. It's a matter of weeding through them to find the one or ones you like.

Dr Manhattan
08-28-16, 12:36
These gals are basically BP ladies... It's a matter of weeding through them to find the one or ones you like.I agree. Aim high, quote low. Hit up the most attractive college cuties and low ball on the rate just enough to see if they bite. If they do, you win in both in the wallet and your pants.

Half the time, these girls just want the extra cash to pay for their nails, tanning, and weekend margaritas. The ones who think they'll have their tuition or rent paid for are just being snookered by too many Millennial lifestyle stories on Buzzfeed or VICE.

Member #6005
08-28-16, 13:17
I agree. Aim high, quote low. Hit up the most attractive college cuties and low ball on the rate just enough to see if they bite. If they do, you win in both in the wallet and your pants.

Half the time, these girls just want the extra cash to pay for their nails, tanning, and weekend margaritas. The ones who think they'll have their tuition or rent paid for are just being snookered by too many Millennial lifestyle stories on Buzzfeed or VICE.Have you had success with that strategy? My experience is the girl asks what you're willing to give. I'm tempted to say $200 for the evening. I haven't tried that. Curious what your experience is.

Messi2201
08-28-16, 13:18
I agree. Aim high, quote low. Hit up the most attractive college cuties and low ball on the rate just enough to see if they bite. If they do, you win in both in the wallet and your pants.

Half the time, these girls just want the extra cash to pay for their nails, tanning, and weekend margaritas. The ones who think they'll have their tuition or rent paid for are just being snookered by too many Millennial lifestyle stories on Buzzfeed or VICE.As everything in life, some cheap things end up being expensive and some expensive things come cheap. I met this one girl for a higher rate but she stayed for 10 hours. She was beautiful, and great company and I did not regret it. I was there two years ago and I don't see any of the girls I met or connected with anymore. Did anyone met and / or remember a girl who studied at UWM to become a teacher, on the East Side?

Dr Manhattan
08-28-16, 18:10
As everything in life, some cheap things end up being expensive and some expensive things come cheap. I met this one girl for a higher rate but she stayed for 10 hours. She was beautiful, and great company and I did not regret it. I was there two years ago and I don't see any of the girls I met or connected with anymore. Did anyone met and / or remember a girl who studied at UWM to become a teacher, on the East Side?This makes me think of cute brunette Rach. She was a UWM student, living near the campus, preparing for a career as a special education teacher. We met for coffee well over a year ago. We could never coordinate schedules. She was willing to do mutual massage for 120. Others had overnights with her for 300+. I contacted her last month, but my line of communication went cold. She'd dating now, at least according to her social media profiles, which explains it well enough for me.

Dr Manhattan
08-28-16, 18:30
Have you had success with that strategy? My experience is the girl asks what you're willing to give. I'm tempted to say $200 for the evening. I haven't tried that. Curious what your experience is.I've found success with that strategy, but have to hit up plenty of contacts to find the ones who are both attractive and willing to work for a bargain, repeat visit rate. I think the smart ones realize that they might only see a guy once if he has to pay 200-300 for one visit. We'll meet for Starbucks and I'll offer 80 for post-coffee oral, if she is open to it. The thought of immediate cash is more tempting to them that simply hoping I'll shell out for expensive FS later. At that point, if they are game, I'll then suggest doing this kind of meet-up long term. The pay off over the long run ends up being attractive to both of us.

One caveat, if she is overly guarded or shy when meeting, don't try to transition into car play. If she smiles wide and hugs you tight out of the blue, you're probably already golden (don't try to launch into a hug on your own unless you feel that strong chemistry. Otherwise, it comes off as "try hard," friend zone behavior.) I'll try to gently hold her fingers a bit too long when I shake her hand, or touch the top of her hand with my fingers as we both are clasping our coffee cups. Be polite and let the drama build. If she recoils, forget about her. Too many fish in Milwaukee to waste anymore time.

BigTen
08-28-16, 21:33
This makes me think of cute brunette Rach. She was a UWM student, living near the campus, preparing for a career as a special education teacher. We met for coffee well over a year ago. We could never coordinate schedules. She was willing to do mutual massage for 120. Others had overnights with her for 300+. I contacted her last month, but my line of communication went cold. She'd dating now, at least according to her social media profiles, which explains it well enough for me.I had the same experience you had. I met her a couple of times for coffee or lunch, and tried to schedule for a more private meeting. Schedules would never work. The last contact I ahd with her she had a live in bf, but I got the feeling from our conversations that she still wanted to play outside of that.

LoveSmallPerky
08-29-16, 03:19
Have you had success with that strategy? My experience is the girl asks what you're willing to give. I'm tempted to say $200 for the evening. I haven't tried that. Curious what your experience is.I have messaged my share of the women and try to get them to explain what they want / looking for / expect and offer in their arrangements and most don't wan to say anything or answer very vague. They want the men to say everything and if you don't say what they like they will say too low, maybe that they don't want to get intimate or just never reply again. I have met a few and offer the 150-200 and say that is dependent on how things go, if it is really good there is a chance for more. If they say that isn't much or that they want more I will say that IF it is that good there is a chance but it would be less often but with what I offered it can be weekly. There are a few that come across like they are the best thing out there and I have been pretty bold and said that I haven't found anyone worth the 300-500 price. If they get pissy I will say that many that want that price don't know what to do, tend to be inexperienced or I may even be real forward and say they have no clue how to fuck since at that point I don't care how much I piss them off.

Like Head
08-30-16, 11:44
I've been messaging this one since last week and this morning she hit me up for a car date, which I normally wouldn't do with the SA girls but I figured what the hell. She looks a lot better in person and has one of the tightest twat's I have had in a long time. She's friendly and talkative all play is covered I got it for 100. I would see her again and she is in dire need of cash so if you are looking go hit it. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7999d2dd-d71d-4298-b891-049d35be164b.

Bonadrag
08-30-16, 15:26
I've been messaging this one since last week and this morning she hit me up for a car date, which I normally wouldn't do with the SA girls but I figured what the hell. She looks a lot better in person and has one of the tightest twat's I have had in a long time. She's friendly and talkative all play is covered I got it for 100. I would see her again and she is in dire need of cash so if you are looking go hit it. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7999d2dd-d71d-4298-b891-049d35be164b.I messaged her under her old profile in the spring. Have you tried googling her number? She used to have ads up on backpage. http://www.escortsting.com/262-505-7222.

Messi2201
08-30-16, 19:19
I had 93 messages and I finally succumbed. The last two days have been a trip. Some nice people but some psychos. I am asking for your assistance to see if someone knows this one Nadia. The reason I ask is because she has been a bit too forward, and also because we were texting and 'her phone died', and some other strange stuff:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8e2e0a1a-dbae-41b4-b261-57fd03553864

Also, I was having a conversation with a French girl visiting a friend but her profile disappeared. Would anybody know of her?

And yes, the girl in the previous report hit on me also. Google her number and you will see a number of ads.

Thanks for any assistance!

Like Head
08-30-16, 21:16
I messaged her under her old profile in the spring. Have you tried googling her number? She used to have ads up on backpage. http://www.escortsting.com/262-505-7222.She gave me a different number then that one.

LoveSmallPerky
08-30-16, 23:01
I had 93 messages and I finally succumbed. The last two days have been a trip. Some nice people but some psychos. I am asking for your assistance to see if someone knows this one Nadia. The reason I ask is because she has been a bit too forward, and also because we were texting and 'her phone died', and some other strange stuff:

Also, I was having a conversation with a French girl visiting a friend but her profile disappeared. Would anybody know of her?

And yes, the girl in the previous report hit on me also. Google her number and you will see a number of ads.

Thanks for any assistance!I messaged her about 2 weeks ago and then a day ago she replied with "Sorry I haven't responded sooner. I was out of town dealing with some family affairs. My grandmother passed recently and we were selling her house. Anyway. Are you still interested?" but haven't heard back again. Many of these seem to be communication challenged or just witing for the current best chance.

Like Head
08-31-16, 08:35
I messaged her under her old profile in the spring. Have you tried googling her number? She used to have ads up on backpage. http://www.escortsting.com/262-505-7222.I went back and looked at some messages from a different profile and sure enough she gave me that number but quoted $400. I told her I found her ad on backpage and I would do $200 for an hour long FS massage and never heard back. I would still go see her again she did deliver what I wanted.

MilwPussyHound
09-06-16, 12:33
First off is a statement about the site then I'll get into my wondering question.

The only major down side to this site is that most of the ladies on the site don't have or do incall. That's a major problem for me as I then have to shell out for a hotel room as I'm not going to meet any of them at my place. This is another added cost on top of the already high price these gals ask for.

I ended up getting a room and met up with one of the ladies in the evening. I also was trying to set something up with a different gal for the next morning so I could get the best bang for my buck on the room. Also need it for recovery from the night before.

Here's my question for guys that use SA. Do you think that police use this site. The reason why I ask is because the gal I had a meeting set with in the morning was really acting like a cop. I am not going to explain in detail but man the things she was doing and saying just smelled like bacon. I never met her and now have blocked all of her #s from my phone. I was wondering if anyone has come across anything that they thought was suspicious or even got busted off this site? I will post both ads just not right now.

LoveSmallPerky
09-06-16, 16:50
First off is a statement about the site then I'll get into my wondering question.

The only major down side to this site is that most of the ladies on the site don't have or do incall. That's a major problem for me as I then have to shell out for a hotel room as I'm not going to meet any of them at my place. This is another added cost on top of the already high price these gals ask for.

I ended up getting a room and met up with one of the ladies in the evening. I also was trying to set something up with a different gal for the next morning so I could get the best bang for my buck on the room. Also need it for recovery from the night before.

Here's my question for guys that use SA. Do you think that police use this site. The reason why I ask is because the gal I had a meeting set with in the morning was really acting like a cop. I am not going to explain in detail but man the things she was doing and saying just smelled like bacon. I never met her and now have blocked all of her #s from my phone. I was wondering if anyone has come across anything that they thought was suspicious or even got busted off this site? I will post both ads just not right now.I posted a while back about Molly that I met on SA. We almost didn't meet up because we were both being cautious and not wanting to say too much and have the other say something. At one point she got so pissed off she blew my phone up for over HHR and then I explained my apprehensions. She said that was understandable and then she opened up and texted openly about what she was ok with.

There was another one that I was messaging and had the same issue but she wasn't hearing it. We never met up. I have seen that so many are deliberately vague and tend to say "open minded", a few give details or "no-goes" and want us to say the allowance. I think that is because they can barter our price up but if they say a low number they blew it.

MilwPussyHound
09-06-16, 18:48
I posted a while back about Molly that I met on SA. We almost didn't meet up because we were both being cautious and not wanting to say too much and have the other say something. At one point she got so pissed off she blew my phone up for over HHR and then I explained my apprehensions. She said that was understandable and then she opened up and texted openly about what she was ok with.

There was another one that I was messaging and had the same issue but she wasn't hearing it. We never met up. I have seen that so many are deliberately vague and tend to say "open minded", a few give details or "no-goes" and want us to say the allowance. I think that is because they can barter our price up but if they say a low number they blew it.I read what you are writing but that's not the case here. The number was out and agreed upon. Plus she was going to come up to my room. I told her that when she got there and got up to my room. That she would have to flash me her tits before I gave her any money and before anything other than hi was said. She then changed her mind and said she wanted me to meet her in her vehicle. I told her absolutely not and why would I do that when I have the room. I then asked her to explain to me what the issue was seeing that once she flashed me her tits I would give her the money and she would be getting naked less than a minute after she flashed me. That was when she started really acting like a cop. Any rational person can walk through the scenarios. Either way I was curious if anyone came across a situation like mine. I appreciate your input lovessmallperky. What she was saying and doing was definitely cop stuff.

Dr Manhattan
09-07-16, 12:44

Here's my question for guys that use SA. Do you think that police use this site. The reason why I ask is because the gal I had a meeting set with in the morning was really acting like a cop. I am not going to explain in detail but man the things she was doing and saying just smelled like bacon. I never met her and now have blocked all of her #s from my phone. I was wondering if anyone has come across anything that they thought was suspicious or even got busted off this site? I will post both ads just not right now.I offer to meet for coffee first at a location of my choosing. If she's from Waukesha, meet in Mileaukee. Mix the municipalities up to play it safe. Be personable and a little touchy-feely as you chat. No female officer is going to want you resting your hand on her knee, or stroking her fingers. Explain that you are seeking a "mutually benefitial situation" before you ever speak of cash. And the one benefit of having these girls cancel and reschedule is the fact that no cop is going to waste your time pussy-footing around. Most of all, have fun, be flirty and a little vague. LE won't be and that's a big tip off.

MilwPussyHound
09-08-16, 11:58
I offer to meet for coffee first at a location of my choosing. If she's from Waukesha, meet in Mileaukee. Mix the municipalities up to play it safe. Be personable and a little touchy-feely as you chat. No female officer is going to want you resting your hand on her knee, or stroking her fingers. Explain that you are seeking a "mutually benefitial situation" before you ever speak of cash. And the one benefit of having these girls cancel and reschedule is the fact that no cop is going to waste your time pussy-footing around. Most of all, have fun, be flirty and a little vague. LE won't be and that's a big tip off.I understand what you are saying but for my situation it was already too late for that. Certain things were already discussed so meeting her for coffee was not an option anymore. I had a hotel room by the airport and she was supposedly heading there. And when she discussed meeting for coffee she wanted me to meet her over on Oakland, way on the north side. So why, at this point when I'm talking to her, is she not somewhere near the airport. It didn't make any sense. This is her profile.

Also this is the profile of the gal I saw in the evening and had absolutely no problem with and meeting.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7c515169-ae51-0c8b-7621-3fb528d6bb2c

Also I think you are 100% wrong on the touchy-feely as you chat. It's a false feeling of thinking that they are not a cop just because you were rubbing her leg. If you really want to make sure they are not a cop get a kiss on the mouth from them and even still that's not a guarantee.

Like Head
09-08-16, 14:07
I understand what you are saying but for my situation it was already too late for that. Certain things were already discussed so meeting her for coffee was not an option anymore. I had a hotel room by the airport and she was supposedly heading there. And when she discussed meeting for coffee she wanted me to meet her over on Oakland, way on the north side. So why, at this point when I'm talking to her, is she not somewhere near the airport. It didn't make any sense. This is her profile.

Also this is the profile of the gal I saw in the evening and had absolutely no problem with and meeting.

Also I think you are 100% wrong on the touchy-feely as you chat. It's a false feeling of thinking that they are not a cop just because you were rubbing her leg. If you really want to make sure they are not a cop get a kiss on the mouth from them and even still that's not a guarantee.How was Jesellaanne? She stood me up but was hoping for a good time with her. I might give her another shot if she's worth it.

LoveSmallPerky
09-08-16, 15:57
I understand what you are saying but for my situation it was already too late for that. Certain things were already discussed so meeting her for coffee was not an option anymore. I had a hotel room by the airport and she was supposedly heading there. And when she discussed meeting for coffee she wanted me to meet her over on Oakland, way on the north side. So why, at this point when I'm talking to her, is she not somewhere near the airport. It didn't make any sense. This is her profile.

Also I think you are 100% wrong on the touchy-feely as you chat. It's a false feeling of thinking that they are not a cop just because you were rubbing her leg. If you really want to make sure they are not a cop get a kiss on the mouth from them and even still that's not a guarantee.I have tried to message her also for a while now, 25 days, and she is very sporadic at replying. Every so often she will send a message that she is in town and can meet if I want. I don't know if she thinks it is a way to avoid the stings by last minute setup but I'm not meeting her and not knowing what is for what. There is another member that has the same thing happening too.

Zimbler
09-08-16, 17:04
Has anyone seen this one? She's been on SA for 5 years and she hosts in Janesville. I've been talking with her. Let me know if you've seen her. Thanks.

Fyjimo
09-09-16, 07:49
Has anyone seen this one? She's been on SA for 5 years and she hosts in Janesville. I've been talking with her. Let me know if you've seen her. Thanks.I have seen her a few times. Slim, and is worth it. Everything but back doors is available. We started out at 150 and after a couple of meets I negotiated 100 per meet.

Dr Manhattan
09-09-16, 11:42

Also I think you are 100% wrong on the touchy-feely as you chat. It's a false feeling of thinking that they are not a cop just because you were rubbing her leg. If you really want to make sure they are not a cop get a kiss on the mouth from them and even still that's not a guarantee.I agree. LE will gladly "stoop to our level" to catch any fish. I always make every meeting a get to know you session, where we discuss nothing but a mutually benefitial arrangement. I don't discuss money until she practically has me in her mouth.

BigTen
09-09-16, 21:42
One of the big issues I have with SA is the communication skills of many of the women on the site. I understand that a woman may not like your profile, photo, whatever, and not respond to an initial message. The ones that irritate me are the ones that have a conversation with you, and then stop responding, or take 10 days to 2 weeks to reply. What is with these women?

BigTen
09-09-16, 21:48
Has anyone else noticed that there has been a significant increase in the number of women on SA that are looking for an "online arrangement only?" Along with that are women that are just looking to sell photos, use snapchat or skype, and expect to be paid for their time doing it.

I understand it is "different strokes for different folks," but I hope my fellow mongers are not encouraging this activity by paying these women who have no intention of meeting in person.

Like Head
09-15-16, 13:40
I've been messaging this one since last week and this morning she hit me up for a car date, which I normally wouldn't do with the SA girls but I figured what the hell. She looks a lot better in person and has one of the tightest twat's I have had in a long time. She's friendly and talkative all play is covered I got it for 100. I would see her again and she is in dire need of cash so if you are looking go hit it. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7999d2dd-d71d-4298-b891-049d35be164b.I tried hooking up with her today and she came down with a case of golden pussy syndrome. I'm not in the mood to argue so I just moved on, she wanted over a hundred for a car BJ ***** is nuts.

LoveSmallPerky
09-15-16, 16:01
I tried hooking up with her today and she came down with a case of golden pussy syndrome. I'm not in the mood to argue so I just moved on, she wanted over a hundred for a car BJ ***** is nuts.She messaged me on SA and said to text her. She offered for me to come to her for a couple hours and a couple hund. She was in need of money but after texting her for a while the story kept changing. From where her parents lived to why she was kicked out or being bored in her room. I asked her for a specific picture and she sent it but it was taken in a car, so much for having a room. At that point I decided to pass.

OldHornDog
09-16-16, 18:05
I tried hooking up with her today and she came down with a case of golden pussy syndrome. I'm not in the mood to argue so I just moved on, she wanted over a hundred for a car BJ ***** is nuts.Wow 100 for a car date I think I will pass right on by that and head to g for the same thing for 2 LOL.

ZZZMan1234
09-19-16, 13:39
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5f48ca58-bfec-41b7-bde7-015284426222

Anyone seen her? We've been texting for a couple days and I have a meet set for today. I'll post back with info later. She's sent me a lot of pics so I'm confident it's her, but would love input if anyone has it.

Zimbler
09-20-16, 19:19
I'm pretty sure the girl in the link is the same "Mari from CL" that's been talked about on the craigslist section of this board.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8a79e5a7-1621-2e1f-3fdf-c5721a097fa5

FerrariForMe
09-21-16, 08:07
I'm pretty sure the girl in the link is the same "Mari from CL" that's been talked about on the craigslist section of this board.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8a79e5a7-1621-2e1f-3fdf-c5721a097fa5That's her! And she's no arm candy!

Zimbler
09-21-16, 08:47
That's her! And she's no arm candy!I would agree with that.

ZZZMan1234
09-21-16, 09:24
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5f48ca58-bfec-41b7-bde7-015284426222

Anyone seen her? We've been texting for a couple days and I have a meet set for today. I'll post back with info later. She's sent me a lot of pics so I'm confident it's her, but would love input if anyone has it.This one is great. If you have the chance, take it.

Member #5589
09-21-16, 10:49
I can get into SA just by putting in some random email address, and I see the ladies linked to in this forum.

Here's the question--can you interact with those on SA if you just have a regular account?

And, does all communication have to be through SA, or can you use regular email or phone?

ZipperSquid
09-21-16, 12:28
I can get into SA just by putting in some random email address, and I see the ladies linked to in this forum.

Here's the question--can you interact with those on SA if you just have a regular account?

And, does all communication have to be through SA, or can you use regular email or phone?Initially it needs to be through their message relay. After that if you choose to exchange numbers or emails address, that's up to you. Premium membership gives you the ability to message them.

Zimbler
09-21-16, 15:39

And, does all communication have to be through SA, or can you use regular email or phone?As a guy, you have to pay for a membership in order to READ messages from the girls. You can't share your email or number through messages unless you're a paid member. Also, once your membership expires all of your messages on SA get "locked" which means you can't read them, so make sure you keep numbers and info written down.

YeahItsMe
09-21-16, 17:24
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bc5c2f58-5118-42fc-357a-99f87d7d1833

She's real, and pretty fun really fun. Hates BBBJ, loves greek, she's a gymnast so she has amazing flexibility!

Like Head
09-21-16, 19:56

She's real, and pretty fun really fun. Hates BBBJ, loves greek, she's a gymnast so she has amazing flexibility!How much did she ask for?

YeahItsMe
09-22-16, 02:46
Having acronyms like FWB and NSA in your SA profile definitely help secure your interest when dealing with SA girls.

How much did she ask for?
$$$. 25 for the afternoon.

Amp22
09-23-16, 11:31

She's real, and pretty fun really fun. Hates BBBJ, loves greek, she's a gymnast so she has amazing flexibility!She loves doggie with her ass slapped as hard as you can. Kind of a freak with some edge. I had her for 1. 5 for an hour. Good time, our personalities didn't click. She works at a gym too.

Natefarwell
09-25-16, 14:32
Her name is Victoria. College girl at UW-Milwaukee. Meet her at Blacksheep for dinner and drinks. We talked for about 2 hours over dinner about everything. Got along really well. She was dropped off by a friend of hers so we took a UBER to have fun back at the hotel. She is kind of shy in person but opens up behind doors for sure. We had scheduled other meets as well but eventually lost interest from to many times she had cancell.

ZZZMan1234
09-25-16, 23:24
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/05f23d53-5842-1d9f-45cb-868266c94a4d

Saw Zaeni today. She arrived at my hotel room at the agreed upon time. When we first began texting she wanted 3 for an hour. We were able to settle at 120 so I would give her a try. Very glad I did. She is even better looking in person. Everything is covered and she won't do oral but it seems like everything else is on the table.

She tastes great and is very vocal. Very into ass play. After the first pop she layed with me for a few minutes and it was on again, she wanted me to fist her for a few then we went for round 2.

She also said she has a friend who lives in IL that she sometimes has fun with, so that will be another story.

LoveSmallPerky
09-26-16, 01:04
Her name is Victoria. College girl at UW-Milwaukee. Meet her at Blacksheep for dinner and drinks. We talked for about 2 hours over dinner about everything. Got along really well. She was dropped off by a friend of hers so we took a UBER to have fun back at the hotel. She is kind of shy in person but opens up behind doors for sure. We had scheduled other meets as well but eventually lost interest from to many times she had cancell.What was she asking and what did she agree to? I just messaged her tonight and waiting to see if she replies.

ZipperSquid
09-26-16, 02:10
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/05f23d53-5842-1d9f-45cb-868266c94a4d

Saw Zaeni today. She arrived at my hotel room at the agreed upon time. When we first began texting she wanted 3 for an hour. We were able to settle at 120 so I would give her a try. Very glad I did. She is even better looking in person. Everything is covered and she won't do oral but it seems like everything else is on the table.

She tastes great and is very vocal. Very into ass play. After the first pop she layed with me for a few minutes and it was on again, she wanted me to fist her for a few then we went for round 2.

She also said she has a friend who lives in IL that she sometimes has fun with, so that will be another story.She had contacted me out of the blue the other day saying she was in town and if I wanted to play. She tells me we could go to dinner and talk about our sexual preferences and back to her hotel for $400 an hour. She said condoms required for everything so I never persued her. She had a few ads on BP this weekend to. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-goddess-of-beauty-for-you/16955312.

Messi2201
09-28-16, 14:38
Has anybody met or knows anything about RedTime? I would appreciate any information.

Natefarwell
09-28-16, 18:29
Has anybody met or knows anything about RedTime? I would appreciate any information.From SA? If so I could not find her profile.

LoveSmallPerky
09-29-16, 10:22
Has anybody met or knows anything about RedTime? I would appreciate any information.Is this the "Red" your talking about, goes by SweetLovingLexi?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e724f6a9-76cb-4d92-a729-08a3c56c2927

ZZZMan1234
09-29-16, 17:43
Is this the "Red" your talking about, goes by SweetLovingLexi?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e724f6a9-76cb-4d92-a729-08a3c56c2927This one.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/03dd41d4-7da3-4bb0-9bb5-4c9855ac7263

Natefarwell
10-02-16, 09:45
What was she asking and what did she agree to? I just messaged her tonight and waiting to see if she replies.I sent a PM! Did you get it?

LoveSmallPerky
10-02-16, 17:35
I sent a PM! Did you get it?I haven't received it.

Bonadrag
10-10-16, 12:54
Been following Beatrix Medici on snapchat. I've always had a thing for BBW porn, especially the stuff that Burning Angel puts out. Last spring when I was in Chicago with the wife, Beatrix reached out to me asking if I wanted to meet her. Of course, that wasn't possible at the time.

So Friday rolls around and I have to drop a friend off at Ohare while the wife is out of town. I message Beatrix on snapchat and she replies asking how I know her. I mention that she messaged me on snapchat in the spring and that satisfies her curiosity. She also mentions she's on SA when I mention I am (though I still can't find her profile). Quotes me $1500 for the night or $800 for a few hours. I thank her for her time and tell her that's out of my price range. I've never given more than $300 a meet. She replies back instantly that she can do $300 a meet this one time (kicking myself for not saying $250).

So I drop off my buddy at ohare on Friday night and spend about an hour getting to her place in Andersonville. We go out for drinks at a local bar, shoot some pool and then head back to her place for a few hours. Only thing not on the menu was anal, but it was a nasty pse experience. She's the third Burning Angels girl I met who's on or been on SA.

ZZZMan1234
10-11-16, 08:54
Anyone have any luck seeing Sky? I have a meet scheduled with her tonight. $$$ for a couple hours. I'll post back but hopefully someone might have insight before I see her.

LoveSmallPerky
10-11-16, 13:38
Anyone have any luck seeing Sky? I have a meet scheduled with her tonight. $$$ for a couple hours. I'll post back but hopefully someone might have insight before I see her.Another member and myself have messaged her and get sporadic return messages from her but have never met up.

Yardy00
10-11-16, 15:10
Anyone have any luck seeing Sky? I have a meet scheduled with her tonight. $$$ for a couple hours. I'll post back but hopefully someone might have insight before I see her.I've got her number and we've been texting back and forth. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up to Milwaukee until the end of the month, but she seemed eager to meet.

TrueHater7
10-11-16, 18:18
I have an account on the site, haven't paid the fee yet but have about 12 messages waiting for me. Not sure how many are real profiles or what outcome I will get but Is the fee it worth it?

ZipperSquid
10-11-16, 19:12
I have an account on the site, haven't paid the fee yet but have about 12 messages waiting for me. Not sure how many are real profiles or what outcome I will get but Is the fee it worth it?They have what I call stringers or lead ins to get you pay for a premium membership. Not saying all your messages are.

Natefarwell
10-11-16, 20:41
Anyone have any luck seeing Sky? I have a meet scheduled with her tonight. $$$ for a couple hours. I'll post back but hopefully someone might have insight before I see her.I see her about once a month. She is one of my favs. Taller girl and so so sexy! PM if you want info.

BigTen
10-11-16, 21:41
Anyone have any luck seeing Sky? I have a meet scheduled with her tonight. $$$ for a couple hours. I'll post back but hopefully someone might have insight before I see her.I have been trading messages with her for a long time. She gave me her number so I have sent her text messages. She takes a long time to reply, so it has been impossible to schedule with her.

Member #6005
10-12-16, 19:48
Anyone have any luck seeing Sky? I have a meet scheduled with her tonight. $$$ for a couple hours. I'll post back but hopefully someone might have insight before I see her.Is this her?

SA's search sucks.

BigTen
10-12-16, 21:41
Is this her?

SA's search sucks.Yes. That is the one I have been in contact with. Have not been able to meet her.

WebGuy1234
10-13-16, 12:52
Been following Beatrix Medici on snapchat. I've always had a thing for BBW porn, especially the stuff that Burning Angel puts out. Last spring when I was in Chicago with the wife, Beatrix reached out to me asking if I wanted to meet her. Of course, that wasn't possible at the time.

So Friday rolls around and I have to drop a friend off at Ohare while the wife is out of town. I message Beatrix on snapchat and she replies asking how I know her. I mention that she messaged me on snapchat in the spring and that satisfies her curiosity. She also mentions she's on SA when I mention I am (though I still can't find her profile). Quotes me $1500 for the night or $800 for a few hours. I thank her for her time and tell her that's out of my price range. I've never given more than $300 a meet. She replies back instantly that she can do $300 a meet this one time (kicking myself for not saying $250).

So I drop off my buddy at ohare on Friday night and spend about an hour getting to her place in Andersonville. We go out for drinks at a local bar, shoot some pool and then head back to her place for a few hours. Only thing not on the menu was anal, but it was a nasty pse experience. She's the third Burning Angels girl I met who's on or been on SA.I think this might be her on SA?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/020859a6-1b78-20d9-26f3-3929e607e9eb

West16
10-13-16, 15:03
Yes. That is the one I have been in contact with. Have not been able to meet her.She's real, taller girl, 5'8-9", B's, very nice, fun gal, lives on the East side, UWM area. CFS, LFK, DATY, mish, doggie, I do believe BBj is on the menu, but I went right to FS. Fun girl, not sure what her deal is, probably is a student, I'd repeat. $$ she was not in a hurry spent about 2 hours with her. She can be slow to respond to txt, but once you make contact she is more prompt.

Messi2201
10-13-16, 17:40
She's real, taller girl, 5'8-9", B's, very nice, fun gal, lives on the East side, UWM area. CFS, LFK, DATY, mish, doggie, I do believe BBj is on the menu, but I went right to FS. Fun girl, not sure what her deal is, probably is a student, I'd repeat. $$ she was not in a hurry spent about 2 hours with her. She can be slow to respond to txt, but once you make contact she is more prompt.We could start a fan club.

LookingForLefty
10-13-16, 19:48
Any of you remember the big titted red head wannabe model, 40 plus. Just saw her FB and I doubt she will be doing any photo shoots unless its for a plus size line of clothing. A friend of mine answered her ad, met her, and he told me she wanted $300 hour. I'm sure someone out there might do it. She's got a YouTube video that pretty much sums up what you will get.

Member #6005
10-14-16, 08:41
Natefarwell your inbox is full.

Bonadrag
10-14-16, 12:24
Yup, that's her. Reading her profile, I'm kind of bummed I didn't get a massage from her.

I think this might be her on SA?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/020859a6-1b78-20d9-26f3-3929e607e9eb

Natefarwell
10-14-16, 20:37
Natefarwell your inbox is full.Its free now.

TrueHater7
10-22-16, 19:42
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/95ae5ba9-9803-8798-7bab-3147722a840b

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9c9f8c44-26b0-8bc6-a9ec-c6753d5da814

Talked with both of these girls, 1st one wanted 4. 0 for the night anything I wanted and the 2nd was seeking 7. 0 a month also no limits really. Havnt set a date with either yet was seeing if anyone else has?

Natefarwell
10-24-16, 00:52
Natefarwell your inbox is full.Are you getting any of my messages?

Natefarwell
10-24-16, 00:55
What was she asking and what did she agree to? I just messaged her tonight and waiting to see if she replies.Did you get my PM?

LoveSmallPerky
10-24-16, 10:50
Did you get my PM?I got the PM and she hasn't replied yet. I also let my subscription run out.

Member #6005
10-26-16, 23:45
Are you getting any of my messages?Yup. I replied. You haven't sent any that I didn't reply to, did you? My apologies if so.

BigTen
10-30-16, 21:14
Earlier I posted an observation that more of the ladies on the site were looking for "online arrangements" only. I have now noticed that more of them are posting "no sex", platonic arrangements only", nothing physical or intimate, etc. Has anyone else noticed this?

The next question is: Are any of you (or your buddies) paying these women to be arm candy?

Dr Manhattan
10-31-16, 17:09
Earlier I posted an observation that more of the ladies on the site were looking for "online arrangements" only. I have now noticed that more of them are posting "no sex", platonic arrangements only", nothing physical or intimate, etc. Has anyone else noticed this?

The next question is: Are any of you (or your buddies) paying these women to be arm candy?Some might be claiming "no sex" as a savvy newbie's way of discouraging LE interest. A few do try to work the no sex / modeling angle. In my experience, I did meet one SB on a fellow members recommendation who fit that description. While she quoted him for FS, I contacted her simply because I needed the arm candy for a Chicago concert. Payment was dinner, drinks, and cuddling during the performance.

While I didn't score, it was better than being just another loner watching a band. To be honest, I worked the platonic 1st date angle to see if she'd put out for free on her own. The downside? I wasn't put in the friend zone, but she did seem to have her eyes set on me being non-industry BF material, which was above and beyond where I wanted to go with her.

DrMcNaughty
11-03-16, 13:39
Hi,

Just how kinky is she? $?

Thanks.