PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
12-31-04, 21:00
Thread Starter.

babbelman
01-05-05, 20:30
OK, heres the deal.

I'm from the UK, and I need a US visa. Any of you loose cannons out there know a girl wants to make a few dollars and help me out? Private message me if you got an answer!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Mischief81
01-12-05, 14:11
Gentlemen!

I have rumbled, bumbled and stumbled upon a fresh new site. It's plentyoffish.com and seems to be just as free as matchdoctor.com. There appears to be quite a decent population of fresh faces on the site.

One of the things I like most about it is that you can restrict who can send mail to you, based on age, distance, country and relationship sought. This means that all the Russian chicks promising to make good American wife can't fill up your inboxes with their incessant form letters.

As always, I've had the best luck with a complete, well-written profile, that shows charm, wit and confidence. Women of all ages absolutely DEVOUR it. From matchdoctor.com, I met, and laid, two real honeys. One was a 24-year old teacher, the other a remarkable 43-year old beauty consultant.

Doing her was almost like doing Catharine Zeta Jones :D

Dreamer2
04-03-05, 17:58
I found a site called ********** and actually scored the first ad I replied to. It was from 2 girls that needed money for a move to florida. I ended up with the 28 yo blond with a really tight body. Beware of the scam adds though , but they are very noticable.

Be safe