PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
12-31-04, 21:00

Webcams
09-13-05, 21:08
One Quick Tip, If she won't get into your car and drive away with you assume it's a cop !

More to Follow.

Jo Hosa Witness
09-23-05, 00:26
And don't forget the LE test. All you veteran mongers know what I'm talking about.

Swmfla
10-04-05, 18:15
Webcams has it right. A real LE Decoy (cop or not) will never get in the car and drive off with you. Never. Too risky. Because in addtition to being regular guys out for a quick piece of rump, we are all psycopathic murderers! - LOL
But hey, that works to our advantage.

About Decoy type stings.

Decoys are well watched and well observed. But, to me, they stick out like a sore thumb. They never keep walking. They will stand fairly stationary only because the chase cars need to be within line of sight. She will be standing around and if you suspect, look carefully in all directions or just down the street. Rarely will a chase car contain one LEO. Seeing three or four guys parked in a car within eye shot, confirms your suspicions. Vans or SUV's with tinted windows, or even a shoddy looking bread delivery truck in the area can be a tip off. A vacant home or business across from her or next to her may be temporarily rented out by LE as a lookout.

Depending on the town and the technology, some of their wires are short range - so someone has to be close by. You can always observe how many cars pull up and drive off without her. If LE did the sting right, they would have an undercover actually pull up and pick her up and take her for a ride for 10 or 15 minutes. But if the car comes back and drops her off and she looks like shes ready for another, good chance she is LE. Most SW's never really come back to the same spot and go for round two without trying to go get a fix in between. In almost every case of spotting a decoy, there were also no other SW's working the area!

I think the old asking each other if they are a cop is as useless as tits on on a Bull. Should a decoy get in the car with you, and you do drive off, be alert to any cars pulling out behind you from nowhere. Should that be the case, quickly ask her "where she wants a ride too" because thats why you stopped to pick her up - to give her a ride! as long as there is no discussing anything illegal, your in the clear - regardless of what LE may say. Remember, no proof = no evidence and that means, in most courts, no case.

If LE gives you trouble, please keep in mind, no matter what, it all comes down to your day in court - NEVER, EVER, argue or give LE a hard time!
If they have nothing on you, thats not the time to tell them. Whatever you do, don't become confrontational.

Generally, I have never seen a sting operating after midnight But I have seen them as late as 10.00 - 11.00 pm.

Member #6586
10-11-05, 16:14
Swnfla,

Bro your dead on. LE will never get in your car becuase (and I know this becuae my cuz is LE in a major CA city, however, he does not know of my illicit activities.) 1. The decoy is not armed. 2. If the situation quickly escaltes then you may have a female cop hostage situation and the media fallout would get the Cheif fired. Lets put it this way because of the uncetainty of the situation a female LE will NEVER get in your car because too many bad situations could occurr.

Now boys, why it is never good to speak with a SW until she is actually in your car. If you pull up to a decoy and chit chat with her but decide to opt out of going to her room next door to be arrested and drive off, you will still be pulled over and cited for Solictation of Prostitution. If you pull up roll down your window and say "get in" or "do you need a ride" and she does not but attempts to bait you with out getting in the car, which sets off alarm bells and you drive off without saying another word you will get pulled over by LE. They will attempt to browbeat you into incriminating yourself and then hit you with Loitering with Intent to Solicit Prostitution.

Like a determined angler undercover cops do not put out bait so the fish can break free of the line. Their goal is to pin a charge on you, period. When you do see a ho make the eye contact, smile, nod but for Heavan sake don't roll down your window, don't even hand gesture. If she does NOT jump in your car immediatly drive off, CALMLY. You still may get pulled over and questioned, keep a map of the area on the seat next to you and have a logical explanation as to why you are in the area and do not deviate one bit from it. If you choose to clam up LE can hit you with Cruising. Remeber short simple logical and this is in the remote chance you run into a sting.