PDA

View Full Version : Tnt

Paul Kolman
12-02-15, 08:39
I went to TNT last week. I have been there before and it's a nice place. Very clean and the girls are friendly. It was my second time there. The first time I went I was talking to a nice girl and took her for a dance. The fee was $ 40 which I thought was very high. She was sweet so I bit the bullet. The dance was very good, but I only had one. I went there last week ans got into a conversation with another sweet girl. She spent a lot of time with me at the bar so I thought I would get a dance from her. I went to pay $40 and the person said it was raised to $50. I almost said NO, but that wouldn't have helped her. So I paid it. For a place so far from everything I think they will loose business. I don't plan to go there anymore. I'm not a cheap guy and I but drinks for the girls, but One dance of 3 minutes is outragious for $50. I hope they wise up before they don't have many customers. The place is nice but not that nice.

DaveDream
12-15-15, 22:05
You save money on not paying a cover charge but I also went there last week and was surprised that Marilyn is back. Nice girl but she will upsell you if you take her for a VIP dance. I have never done a lap dance there. I just sit at the bar and have the girls come by and talk. I love how they try to get you to go in the back for a dance. Tons of attention. I did get to see the famous SIXXX. WOW, what a muscular toned body. I bet if they did 20 lap dances, guys like me would probably get a couple.

I went to TNT last week. I have been there before and it's a nice place. Very clean and the girls are friendly. It was my second time there. The first time I went I was talking to a nice girl and took her for a dance. The fee was $ 40 which I thought was very high. She was sweet so I bit the bullet. The dance was very good, but I only had one. I went there last week ans got into a conversation with another sweet girl. She spent a lot of time with me at the bar so I thought I would get a dance from her. I went to pay $40 and the person said it was raised to $50. I almost said NO, but that wouldn't have helped her. So I paid it. For a place so far from everything I think they will loose business. I don't plan to go there anymore. I'm not a cheap guy and I but drinks for the girls, but One dance of 3 minutes is outragious for $50. I hope they wise up before they don't have many customers. The place is nice but not that nice.

KingSalami
12-16-15, 07:14
You save money on not paying a cover charge but I also went there last week and was surprised that Marilyn is back. Nice girl but she will upsell you if you take her for a VIP dance. I have never done a lap dance there. I just sit at the bar and have the girls come by and talk. I love how they try to get you to go in the back for a dance. Tons of attention. I did get to see the famous SIXXX. WOW, what a muscular toned body. I bet if they did 20 lap dances, guys like me would probably get a couple.Are available at tnt, but the mileage is not as great as their other offerings. Sixxx does have a killer ass! If you don't get a VIP with her you are really missing out on some of the best talent around.