PDA

View Full Version : Exercise Me

DMichaels69
11-29-15, 23:57
I have been to Exercise 3 times and each time I have gotten interrogated. 1 HJ out of 3 times.

These ladies are very nice but extremely cautious. I have gotten 3 kick ass strong massages, two times with Gina and one time with Sunny.

Sunny gave me a killer massage, fucking fantastic with back walk. I recommend but they are cautious.

BlueUc
11-30-15, 17:51
Interesting that since you have been there a few times that they still give you the third degree.

I have been to Exercise 3 times and each time I have gotten interrogated. 1 HJ out of 3 times.

These ladies are very nice but extremely cautious. I have gotten 3 kick ass strong massages, two times with Gina and one time with Sunny.

Sunny gave me a killer massage, fucking fantastic with back walk. I recommend but they are cautious.

Head First
11-30-15, 18:23

Sunny gave me a killer massage, fucking fantastic with back walk. I recommend but they are cautious.I heard that it changed hands recently so the new owners may be being very careful in the beginning, at least until they recoup what they shelled out. Which I heard was a boatload.

DMichaels69
11-30-15, 23:32
Thanks Bro!

I heard that it changed hands recently so the new owners may be being very careful in the beginning, at least until they recoup what they shelled out. Which I heard was a boatload.

GotMilf
12-01-15, 12:18
I went to Exercise once and got the 3rd degree. Kept telling me they have to be "very careful". I didn't even ask for extras, but she gave me the speech anyways. I politely said "that's fine, no extras is ok. " But she literally insisted on a HE and took my standard tip without any negotiations. I was expecting an up-sell, because of all the cautiousness.

I probably won't be returning. Just a bad vibe when you get the 3rd degree.