PDA

View Full Version : SugarBabys

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

KaintuckMan
11-24-15, 14:59
Is anybody on the Seeking arrangement site. If so who is legit or not. PM me if you have any info to share. Ty.

KaintuckMan
11-24-15, 18:31
Is anybody on the Seeking arrangement site. If so who is legit or not. PM me if you have any info to share. Ty.Thanks to one guy for the info.

BourbonBall
11-24-15, 18:43
Is anybody on the Seeking arrangement site. If so who is legit or not. PM me if you have any info to share. Ty.Your best bet is to go to the Virginia forum here. The Richmond section has quite an active SB section from people all over the united states.

BestNtheWorld
12-29-15, 18:18
Just to add to this discussion in this section, it seems there are a lot of legit young women on SA from the Lexington area. Many young college aged that are just looking for help and single moms that just need some extra help. I've been chatting with a few that seem pretty promising and have done one meet and greet which is about to go to the FC. Could be worth checking out for some of you.

MaxTantric
03-02-16, 12:27
I've had a lot of experience with sugar babe sites. Any site that implies sex or money will be thick with scammers. AF is the worst I've ever seen. Its ALL scammers. I posted some info in the rip off thread a number of weeks back on sexybereababe. The only real people on AF were junkies or providers. And that was about 1 out of 100. I've never been hacked from a date site but I was from this one. Its really toxic. Even for someone who knows the game.

One major thing I've found. Guys from cincy are picking up on ladies advertising on SA {seeking arrangements} from our central kentucky area. I. And maybe we should be getting in on that action. I'm going to end my AF subscription and start on SA. New on such a site. I'm expecting a tidal wave of scammers. They really like to hit on a new subscriber.

Piton
03-03-16, 13:12
I've had a lot of experience with sugar babe sites. Any site that implies sex or money will be thick with scammers. AF is the worst I've ever seen. Its ALL scammers. I posted some info in the rip off thread a number of weeks back on sexybereababe. The only real people on AF were junkies or providers. And that was about 1 out of 100. I've never been hacked from a date site but I was from this one. Its really toxic. Even for someone who knows the game.

One major thing I've found. Guys from cincy are picking up on ladies advertising on SA {seeking arrangements} from our central kentucky area. I. And maybe we should be getting in on that action. I'm going to end my AF subscription and start on SA. New on such a site. I'm expecting a tidal wave of scammers. They really like to hit on a new subscriber.Let us know how that works out for you. I wouldn't mind finding me SB.

Anybody has had experience with this site?

BestNtheWorld
03-03-16, 15:39

One major thing I've found. Guys from cincy are picking up on ladies advertising on SA {seeking arrangements} from our central kentucky area. I. And maybe we should be getting in on that action. I'm going to end my AF subscription and start on SA. New on such a site. I'm expecting a tidal wave of scammers. They really like to hit on a new subscriber.I haven't experienced any scammers from SA. The only thing I've experiences were possible ripoffs (which I didn't see) and flakes who didn't show up for meets. I've had a little bit of luck off of SA.

MaxTantric
03-04-16, 08:24
Check the cincy page under sugarbabes. The cincy guys seem to be working this site and getting action from it. Just like a BP section it has recommended women with links. I need to go back and check some of the sites I've used in the past. Best real SB I met was from sugardaddie. And I went to hawaii to meet another one that was good. I've had some success on millionairematch also but its a bit closer to a regular net dating site. Millionairematch had some SB's but it had a lot of ones looking for a successful guy for a long term relationship. I met a few of those that were fun while it lasted. But never made it to the long term relationship.

Scammers. Mostly its a few basic routines that get repeated over and over. Mostly they are easy to spot. But there are always a few of them that manage to put a new twist on it and waste some of my time before I catch it.

I did get a lets meet answer from AF 2 days ago. Sent my number. No reply. Finding a good SB is probably much harder than finding a good provider. But I'm not giving up.

MaxTantric
03-05-16, 09:52
On other threads I've been having trouble with misunderstood postings. Please don't get this one wrong and think I'm recommending these 2 . I am NOT. They maybe scammers also. I got some interaction out of them but didn't catch them. My anti scammer profile and approach puts off some of the very few real ones. The attractive AA lady said I was 'weird" . I replied. Yes probably so. I'm a real deal SD in a world of BS and posers. Its so unusual its pretty weird. Adoresensation pretty aa lady. Tazababy really attractive latina said lets meet then went dark on me. Maybe this will save some others some searching time. I really would like to hear or see someone get something real out of all this.

P.S. These were lexington area ladies.

Daniel320
03-06-16, 14:38
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/college-students-selling-themselves-pay-011511703.html

Things are looking up.

MaxTantric
03-07-16, 10:59
These reports are becoming more common. I've seen them on a more local level. In cincy a year or 2 ago there was a news segment on local college students doing this. I've hoped looked and waited for more and better opportunities out here in the real world. Haven't really seen the uptick yet. My mind has been on this here lately. I'm thinking of taking more direct action and approaching ones I see in day to day life. I'm not very good at one liners or cold call introductions. I've thought on it a lot about how to make the approach with out being disruptive. Causing attention or embarrassment in front of co workers or friends. I think I'm going to write my request on a business card and discretely hand it to them. There is a local bartender that's so good. I'm going to have to give it a try.

Yes tuition is rising at an alarming rate and student debt is a serious economic problem. Now if I could turn that to benefits. I've considered a kernel add. Bulletin boards around campus. Constant net scammer evasion got real old a long time ago. And I don't think the best fresh ones come from the net.

MaxTantric
03-12-16, 05:39
Here is another one that interacted from AF then went dark on me thattjewel992 richmond 25 yrs old. I've been at this a long time. A lot of these girls are kind of lost. Don't know what to expect or what to do.

Next. I'm not good at getting those lost ones to actually meet. Remember. I'm not recommending her. I'm just saying she may be a real woman not a scammer.

There was a lot of good info on SA yesterday cincy forum.

AmazingGrays91
03-14-16, 20:40
I'm getting back in to SBing after taking some time off. Spring semester is the last semester for financial packages for most of us, so around this time we switch to ramen while we hunt. Keep in mind, we tend to have different schedules, wants, and needs than a traditional provider. Some weeks, I may only be off three days, but I'm also probably the only provider on here who has fucked for a better graphing calculator.

Woodman 5
03-15-16, 14:13
I'm getting back in to SBing after taking some time off. Spring semester is the last semester for financial packages for most of us, so around this time we switch to ramen while we hunt. Keep in mind, we tend to have different schedules, wants, and needs than a traditional provider. Some weeks, I may only be off three days, but I'm also probably the only provider on here who has fucked for a better graphing calculator.I a long time lurker and not computer savvy so I may need some help I would be grateful to help with another calculator for someone can you pm details.

MaxTantric
03-16-16, 15:30
Writing good posts is hard. Lost my written message here once. Out of time for now. Thattjewel 25 yrs from richmond from the AF site. I met her and her BFF the BFF is both a looker and just an all round awesome lady. But I was negotiating with Tijuana when she doesn't get what she wants she has a mean streak. I'm not that old but was called such and she has some phobia that old guys have some bad smell. I never counter offered or negotiated much on price. She wanted 8 went to 5 but then days later calls with emergency and wants 6. The emergency bill pay call had a real sketch feel.

To it. The BFF may be worth it if you can somehow get by Tijuana. Perhaps with some seasoning from other SD's they might come around. The BFF might be worth it. Don't let them play you.

MaxTantric
03-16-16, 15:33
Thattjewel 25 richmond 859 xxx 4336.

MaxTantric
03-18-16, 00:21
Somehow the web site misnomered what I wrote to the name tijuana she is not hispanic. To avoid confusion I guess I will roll with that. The information posted it was for real. I'm not sure what else to say about that AF.

Seems to be pretty wild stuff all the time. I had a wild st pattys day for sure. This really isn't for everyone its the deep end of the pool. At night. You better know how to swim.

AF was so crazy I came here and this has been a process even though I'm not new. Now it seems to be working so thanks to both the moderator KM and also A2 and a lot of postings all over.

Piton
03-21-16, 15:28
Thattjewel 25 richmond 859 xxx 4336.I just created a free account to see what's out there. I sent a few messages and got a few back from about 5 good looking ladies, of course I can't read then until I pay. . I just might, it looks promising.

FunkyFun25
03-21-16, 17:48
Was thinking I'd check out the SB scene and came across Taylor. Very my type and seems legit and willing to meet but since I am exceedingly new to SB I figured I'd see if anyone had any info on her. Shoot me a PM if you'd like. If no info then I'll just roll the dice and see what happens.

FF25.

MaxTantric
03-21-16, 18:27
Right as I swore I was going to SA from AF. AF started to deliver. I'm real interested to hear. Especially because its seemed the cincy guys have been picking up on some of the SA's down here in our.

Area. There is more of a TOFTT thing with SB's. The very fresh ones I want aren't going to have any kind of info posted. I get benefits I wouldn't dream of from providers. But put up with some weird wild and bad stuff most mongers would walk from. Or run. TOFTT here. I'm not sure there is much of a team when I take it. Its kind of a deep end of the pool. I'm not sure what to post or how to post it. Its just a whole lot different process. Good ones are a work in progress I'm reluctant to report on till things are much more well defined.

I've been amazed how good a match a few of them have been for the rest of my lifestyle. Besides just sex.

PalmGren
03-21-16, 23:43
Right as I swore I was going to SA from AF. AF started to deliver. I'm real interested to hear. Especially because its seemed the cincy guys have been picking up on some of the SA's down here in our.

Area. There is more of a TOFTT thing with SB's. The very fresh ones I want aren't going to have any kind of info posted. I get benefits I wouldn't dream of from providers. But put up with some weird wild and bad stuff most mongers would walk from. Or run. TOFTT here. I'm not sure there is much of a team when I take it. Its kind of a deep end of the pool. I'm not sure what to post or how to post it. Its just a whole lot different process. Good ones are a work in progress I'm reluctant to report on till things are much more well defined.

I've been amazed how good a match a few of them have been for the rest of my lifestyle. Besides just sex.On AF there are tons of foreign girls. A way to get rid of many is to look at the height and weight since they usually screw it up and claim to be 80 lb and under 5 ft but average build. Also their English is often unusual or just plain wrong. The SA site at least seems to be local girls but some have incredible wants.

MaxTantric
03-22-16, 12:16
Thanks palmgren for posting that. I think you and I about the only ones in the region swimming in the AF pool. The deep end. Its very good to know someone else is in here swimming. I've felt very alone. Now I'm kind of pumped up to post because now maybe there is a team forming to be taking one for. Here are 2 live AF. S darlinlovely1 lexington 38 yr old about a thick 7 -7 1/2. And bholicross 26 east end louisville. My recent intel posted here has been good. 1 post contacted me back later. These 2 I'm more sure of than prior postings. I may get another chance at these later. Right now I'm not the perfect SD for these 2 . Probably more about me. Than them.

If you get the digits from darlilovely1 text her. My call didn't get an answer but text the next day got an immediate answer.

MaxTantric
03-22-16, 13:03
Yes the tuition uptick has definitely come. And right down to my reality level. Ones that have incredible wants. I don't negotiate much or throw out figures. Here the forum is my big stick. I tell them to read it. And ones like BP and USA classified. Ones that want 3 K / month. I tell them this. Look I'm here for SB's not so much providers. BUT. Lets do some cost analysis and comparison here. Lets see here I could see a good provider every day of the month for the 3 K. That's pretty much a sure thing for every single day. I tell them I'm all about freedom of choice and capitalism. If you can get 3 k. Then definitely do that. If you find you can not get that. Get back with me later. This operating procedure is working. I think its better for them to come to decide on the right figure. Rather than me beating them down to it or offering it. Pay them yes of course. But lets work on keeping that payment with in reason. Thank you. Happy hunting.

MaxTantric
03-25-16, 04:46
When she posted here right after I did. Seemed like it was on purpose to get my attention. So I PM her. We exchange a lot of text messages and after a few days of that I went to louisville to meet her.

For coffee. I think she is the most awesome SB I've met. Distance logistics made it hard to make a plan that was worth the monthly allowance. Its a bit hard to miss out on one of the best SB's. I wrote a longer version louisville page because she is from louisville. She may be in lexington at times. I think she makes an awesome SB for some lucky guy.

I really impressed that the forum alone delivered this sweetheart to me. One that was better than those from SB dating sites.

Daniel320
03-25-16, 16:25
When she posted here right after I did. Seemed like it was on purpose to get my attention. So I PM her. We exchange a lot of text messages and after a few days of that I went to louisville to meet her.

For coffee. I think she is the most awesome SB I've met. Distance logistics made it hard to make a plan that was worth the monthly allowance. Its a bit hard to miss out on one of the best SB's. I wrote a longer version louisville page because she is from louisville. She may be in lexington at times. I think she makes an awesome SB for some lucky guy.

I really impressed that the forum alone delivered this sweetheart to me. One that was better than those from SB dating sites.And sad at the same time. I suppose you can see her when she comes to Lex. And on your trips to the ville. Long distance arrangements are trying at best. Good luck.

MaxTantric
04-03-16, 10:31
After some thrills. Return to earth. And the regular run of scammers. Sweetprincess85 937 xxx 2939 from dayton ohio. This may be worth knowing not just that this individual is a scammer. But. This is one of the well worn scams. I think I actually have played the game with this one using a different profile once before. This scam they go straight to come and stay with me at home with almost no get to know me process. This one requests 200 for expenses. I say yes. As soon as I MEET you. She asks for my address and I say let me just meet you at the interstate. No directions problems. Hours later I text for a progress report. No answer. Finally I get a text. I'm here she says. Then says. Send the payment to Michelle XXXXXX moneygram. . no sweetie I went to extra trouble to go get cash. Scroll back and look. I said when we MEET. Nothing else will work. Doesn't really matter what the name of the site is. If one says they want to come meet with no get to know you. Its probably a scam.

Another scam is the one that says they want long term. Long term from an SB site? Raises red flags right there. These will go through a very long get to know you process before they finally spring the scam. These are the ones that will really waste some time midnight6533 went by mary from fowler indiana 713 xxx 5331. This one was very weird. Said I had to make an arrangement with her uncle. Then said he made an arrangement and sent photo of a very large tractor and corn soybean planter. WTF?

There was another one supposedly in louisville had a TGTBT photo. I would have taken me a week to answer the 40 questions she sent. I said if we meet and have attraction. THEN I will answer all those long questions. That ended that correspondence right there 515 xxx 3732 her profile is gone now. Quickly deleted profile. Dead giveaway.

I may be the lone wolf on AF so the individual info my not be of much use. But. The scams are much the same no matter what the site name is. Then again some of these turn up around here with a new routine. Such as laney advertising on lex BP who I corresponded with from the cincy area back in December. Laney seemed like another desperate junkie to me. The rents due. Come NOW.

MaxTantric
04-05-16, 08:37
These ladies may have had a short term need or project and may not return. Part of the reason for the review is to illustrate the difference between providers and SB's. Both good and bad. I get benefits I would never dream of from providers. But at the same time. Put up with crap that most mongers would walk from. These ladies had no idea of any rules, guidelines or standard operating procedures. Tijuana took money up front, clock watched, cut the time short, got drunk, got angry and dealt out some pretty cutting insults. I knew she had some anger issues so I had security in the area in case I did not re appear in good timing. Something I've never done before. Tijuana ran me out the door at the end yelling at me because I wouldn't go to the ATM for another round. So I headed to my car shirt unbuttoned, shoes untied and zipper still open. With a few neighbors taking notice.

On the plus side. I've never been with a hotter more sexual provider. This was a true bi couple and they got right down to business really bringing some true sexual heat. When tijuana wasn't mad she was screaming hot and skilled. We started out with some shots of jack the and they had a vapper with some 420. Seemed like a good way to start and initially it was. But tijuana and alcohol is a volitile mix. At first I mainly enjoyed watching the action. Then I directed to girl on girl and me hitting one K9 . At this point they were about too buzzed to take directions and there was some awkwardness. Tijuana keeps harshly repeating the rules. All covered. No greek,. Rules that I had no wish to break. Tijuana gets up and leaves me with BFF. Which is awesome. She is a 10 completely compliant. But not much experience with men and lacking some basic massage skills. Then tijuana comes back. 5 MINUTES and your out. No time for covers or FS so I get tijuana to grab me and finish me off. She does. As soon as she does she starts working on sending me to the ATM. I tell her. This is too quickly. She says. No its not. And proceeds to immediately get me back to full flag pole. The woman had awesome skills. I go back towards the back bedroom to say goodbye to BFF and the tub is running over full blast in the floor. So I turn it off and open the drain. Go on back to say good bye. She is on the bed naked with a calico cat. I will never forget that image. We kiss some and say our goodbyes. Then tijuana starts in again with an anger fit and I'm out the door. They called drunk and texted me about 20 times that afternoon to come right back. But things were way too buzzed and out of control to do that.

It was like an animal house party gone off the rails. I was hoping to repeat. Give some guidance and get a better result. And therefore be able to write a better review. But it looks like this story.

Has come to an end. Such a shame. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. A tale of 2 SB's.

MaxTantric
04-14-16, 10:02
Cutieforyou1982 33 from berea a few extra pounds pretty sure this one is real and not a scammer. Seems like a good ole country girl. But seemed a bit lost and not knowing exactly what she wanted or what to do. I'm doing the T. O part of meeting a lot of unknowns. But there is no team here. I really wish there was someone else around here on AF. But then again less competition. I would like to see what might happen with some of these I've missed. I've been extremely harsh on AF. Not going back on that. But it is delivering. Here is something noteworthy. I'm getting more results here on AF than I'm getting from normal traditional dating sites. And not just by a little bit. By a lot.

A number of these that I've posted have contacted me later and my intel has been pretty good on these. I'm getting a lot of negative reads on actions of the other SD's. SB's are not providers. They really are a work in progress. One that I posted here. She did not become my SB. It seems we became real friends. And it seems more and more likely that one day she will be my SB.

I've gotten to turn on a few to some new thrills in life. Not really sex thrills. Life thrills. The look on the new ones face last night when I did. WOW.

Piton
04-15-16, 16:45
These ladies may have had a short term need or project and may not return. Part of the reason for the review is to illustrate the difference between providers and SB's. Both good and bad. I get benefits I would never dream of from providers. But at the same time. Put up with crap that most mongers would walk from. These ladies had no idea of any rules, guidelines or standard operating procedures. Tijuana took money up front, clock watched, cut the time short, got drunk, got angry and dealt out some pretty cutting insults. I knew she had some anger issues so I had security in the area in case I did not re appear in good timing. Something I've never done before. Tijuana ran me out the door at the end yelling at me because I wouldn't go to the ATM for another round. So I headed to my car shirt unbuttoned, shoes untied and zipper still open. With a few neighbors taking notice.

On the plus side. I've never been with a hotter more sexual provider. This was a true bi couple and they got right down to business really bringing some true sexual heat. When tijuana wasn't mad she was screaming hot and skilled. We started out with some shots of jack the and they had a vapper with some 420. Seemed like a good way to start and initially it was. But tijuana and alcohol is a volitile mix. At first I mainly enjoyed watching the action. Then I directed to girl on girl and me hitting one K9 . At this point they were about too buzzed to take directions and there was some awkwardness. Tijuana keeps harshly repeating the rules. All covered. No greek,. Rules that I had no wish to break. Tijuana gets up and leaves me with BFF. Which is awesome. She is a 10 completely compliant. But not much experience with men and lacking some basic massage skills. Then tijuana comes back. 5 MINUTES and your out. No time for covers or FS so I get tijuana to grab me and finish me off. She does. As soon as she does she starts working on sending me to the ATM. I tell her. This is too quickly. She says. No its not. And proceeds to immediately get me back to full flag pole. The woman had awesome skills. I go back towards the back bedroom to say goodbye to BFF and the tub is running over full blast in the floor. So I turn it off and open the drain. Go on back to say good bye. She is on the bed naked with a calico cat. I will never forget that image. We kiss some and say our goodbyes. Then tijuana starts in again with an anger fit and I'm out the door. They called drunk and texted me about 20 times that afternoon to come right back. But things were way too buzzed and out of control to do that.

It was like an animal house party gone off the rails. I was hoping to repeat. Give some guidance and get a better result. And therefore be able to write a better review. But it looks like this story.

Has come to an end. Such a shame. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. A tale of 2 SB's.Sounds like that was a good time. And bad like you said. I would probably be willing to give them a try, if they are not asking too much that is.

Piton
04-15-16, 16:47
Cutieforyou1982 33 from berea a few extra pounds pretty sure this one is real and not a scammer. Seems like a good ole country girl. But seemed a bit lost and not knowing exactly what she wanted or what to do. I'm doing the T. O part of meeting a lot of unknowns. But there is no team here. I really wish there was someone else around here on AF. But then again less competition. I would like to see what might happen with some of these I've missed. I've been extremely harsh on AF. Not going back on that. But it is delivering. Here is something noteworthy. I'm getting more results here on AF than I'm getting from normal traditional dating sites. And not just by a little bit. By a lot.

A number of these that I've posted have contacted me later and my intel has been pretty good on these. I'm getting a lot of negative reads on actions of the other SD's. SB's are not providers. They really are a work in progress. One that I posted here. She did not become my SB. It seems we became real friends. And it seems more and more likely that one day she will be my SB.

I've gotten to turn on a few to some new thrills in life. Not really sex thrills. Life thrills. The look on the new ones face last night when I did. WOW.I am jumping on this, maybe next week. I have an unpaid membership, just checking if the girls are real, I have unread messages from girls who haven't logged on for about a month. I know some sites will send you messages to motivate you to pay and then they disappear, some of these seem real.

MaxTantric
04-16-16, 08:47
I'm hoping that there will be some future need and that tijuana and BFF will contact me again. It kind of hit me here lately. I think I was spring break financing. So it probably was a 1 time deal. I think imay know a backdoor way to contact BFF and cut out tijuana. There was kind of a dominate submissive element to their relationship. Tijuana told me she was the pimp *****. And she was. Damage was 3 bens.

There was a bit of a dry spell after the dynamic duo but now its raining again. My phone seems to be trying to cause me to fail. I've had several try to text me and I've not received the texts. I expect I may have some more ones I've missed out on to post here soon.

About a month back there was a posting cincy SB page about the 5 different types of SB's. #5 is close to being a GF. This type is more like regular dating. The main thing about them. They are tired of dating losers. These are the real gems of SBing. These are the most rare type of SB. If you treat this SB like provider. Or act in a mostly monger mode. You won't go very far. I think I found one of these gems. I probably find out a lot more about her and where this goes today.

Mr piton if you subscribe AF I will send you my first and best intel. I've felt like I've hit a sweet spot since I came here. But its felt kind of weird. Other SB pages have a number of contributors. The lexington one is kind of sparse on interaction. Almost no subscribers to AF in this region of the country. SA is probably better. But being the lone wolf of the region on AF may be working to my advantage. No competition. I think the cincy guys helped me up my game. I've been SD for a long time. But not doing nearly as well at it as the last 4 months. NR did not have SB pages. Very many thanks to usag its members and A2 for the success. Regular dating sites. I've felt like I might as well be in a casket in milwards funeral home as be in a profile on major dating site. Success here has been sweet. Maybe now a team will form to where there is a FTT to go with TO. I've definitely been on the TO part.

MaxTantric
04-17-16, 10:26
When you get on AF you will get flood of incoming messages. Mostly flirts and favorites. Scammers don't take the time to write. They just go to a profile and click on flirt or favorite. The real ones don't take this course of action so much. The real ones may not send any flirts messages or anything. They don't have to. There area lot of giveaways here on the fakes they use the same text again or they use the same email addy again. I've had about 400 incoming messages since November I've found about 7 real women. But that's more interaction that regular dating sites. I've had only 1 first meeting in the same period. No dating.

Yes there are a few real gems in there. I'm going to combine two terms to express it. The GFE SB. The GFE SB is way way more GFE than any provider ever could be. Because she is in reality real close to a real GF. Mostly women cost money. Doesn't matter what name or tag you put on them. So the GFE SB isn't much different than a regular GF. What's really impressive the GFE SB's are really more a match for my unusual lifestyle. Gals for regular dating sites are generic boring and live pretty small minded lives. I have to play boring mr normal to play with them.

New work in progress. Not sure what to write on that one yet. Humans always have flaws. There are some. This one is out side my normal operating parameters. If she is not my gem. I'm pretty sure someone would be glad to have her. One of the most GFE SB's I've come across.

Piton
04-17-16, 14:47
I'm hoping that there will be some future need and that tijuana and BFF will contact me again. It kind of hit me here lately. I think I was spring break financing. So it probably was a 1 time deal. I think imay know a backdoor way to contact BFF and cut out tijuana. There was kind of a dominate submissive element to their relationship. Tijuana told me she was the pimp *****. And she was. Damage was 3 bens.

There was a bit of a dry spell after the dynamic duo but now its raining again. My phone seems to be trying to cause me to fail. I've had several try to text me and I've not received the texts. I expect I may have some more ones I've missed out on to post here soon.

About a month back there was a posting cincy SB page about the 5 different types of SB's. #5 is close to being a GF. This type is more like regular dating. The main thing about them. They are tired of dating losers. These are the real gems of SBing. These are the most rare type of SB. If you treat this SB like provider. Or act in a mostly monger mode. You won't go very far. I think I found one of these gems. I probably find out a lot more about her and where this goes today.

Mr piton if you subscribe AF I will send you my first and best intel. I've felt like I've hit a sweet spot since I came here. But its felt kind of weird. Other SB pages have a number of contributors. The lexington one is kind of sparse on interaction. Almost no subscribers to AF in this region of the country. SA is probably better. But being the lone wolf of the region on AF may be working to my advantage. No competition. I think the cincy guys helped me up my game. I've been SD for a long time. But not doing nearly as well at it as the last 4 months. NR did not have SB pages. Very many thanks to usag its members and A2 for the success. Regular dating sites. I've felt like I might as well be in a casket in milwards funeral home as be in a profile on major dating site. Success here has been sweet. Maybe now a team will form to where there is a FTT to go with TO. I've definitely been on the TO part.AF you say, I might be more willing to sing up for SA since you've said there are more members than AF in this area, I assume you mean SBs. You have found a good SB on AF? Maybe she would let you share her info on a pm?

MaxTantric
04-18-16, 08:17
I've not been on SA. I'm going on RTFF from other regional cities that SA has a bit more action than AF. I will get to SA eventually. Timing is no-good right now to take on a new site. Demands of business are making any matching dating or SD'ing difficult right now. SB's have immediate needs generally. I would have to pay up for that. Then hope that holds my place till the next month. Basically paying for a month I can't use or be available.

The most recent one needed 900 now to prevent eviction process from starting today. Then probably 800 2 weeks from now for rent. It seemed like following months might be less than 800 . Which for this one would be a screaming bargain I think. I've had the GFE SB before. They tend to be hard core no BS SB's. They are completely worn out with the lies and games of normal dating. This kind a guy does better just to be real honest and say who I am and what I want. So we really hit it off in that way because I'm really intensely direct. 1700 first month with no interaction is too much so I'm out on this one. A real shame. I would do it if I could just be around to reap some benefits from it. I did ask if she wanted me to pass the word along. NO. The no BS SB is tired of playing the games. She wants me or nothing. At least for now. Best I can say on this one is to pick her out yourself off AF. The more monger types haven't made it very far with this one.

Here is my best intel offering for today greeneyedcupcak 26 lexington thick tatted. This one I can not get an answer from. Scammers always answer to run the scam. I'm real sure this one is a real one.

KaintuckMan
04-18-16, 14:45
There are a few good ones on SA. One is legit from The ville but rushes. My mood changed to very bad after being rushed. I will give her name in a PM. 400 wasted. I could see Vivian twice and Natane at least 1. 5 times. Live and learn.

Piton
04-18-16, 14:53
There are a few good ones on SA. One is legit from The ville but rushes. My mood changed to very bad after being rushed. I will give her name in a PM. 400 wasted. I could see Vivian twice and Natane at least 1. 5 times. Live and learn.Please do share her info.

Why did you have to bring up Natane? I know what I'm going to try to do this weekend! I see she has a new friend!

KaintuckMan
04-19-16, 07:48
Please do share her info.

Why did you have to bring up Natane? I know what I'm going to try to do this weekend! I see she has a new friend!Yes I'm aware of her new friend! Looks good. Pm me for the SA sugar baby. She is legit and not a druggie. It could be a YMMV thing. I was just rushed. She is nice, attractive, met for coffee. I might give her a second go around. I have a lead on several legit SA babies. You must have many posts for me to respond to your PM.

MaxTantric
04-19-16, 08:59
Good to see the moderator come here. I may ask for contacts later during a dry spell. Might even have something to send first. Its been hard losing out on some of the recent ones, but AF keeps cranking it up another notch. I've got a new one to meet today and 2 other more distant prospects. Thanks to K. M for this SB page of the forum. Its been a real sweet spot for me. I've never been much impressed with providers. Its good to be too busy to care about or look at BP anymore.

John HandCock
04-19-16, 09:32
Let us know how that works out for you. I wouldn't mind finding me SB.

Anybody has had experience with this site?SA is probably the best site right now. If you want info to see how to operate this thread check out the Cincinnati, Knoxville, Baltimore thraeds. These threads offer great actual info. If you want to read alot of technical info and creative writing then go read the Richmond thread. This has some good info from the earliest post but there is only so many ways to beat a dead horse. Over 11,000 pages and doubt if there is 10 actual links to real women or info. Mostly guys telling how great they are with 10 sb's who are 10's. Alot of imagination and boring reading.

KaintuckMan
04-19-16, 10:54
SA is probably the best site right now. If you want info to see how to operate this thread check out the Cincinnati, Knoxville, Baltimore thraeds. These threads offer great actual info. If you want to read alot of technical info and creative writing then go read the Richmond thread. This has some good info from the earliest post but there is only so many ways to beat a dead horse. Over 11,000 pages and doubt if there is 10 actual links to real women or info. Mostly guys telling how great they are with 10 sb's who are 10's. Alot of imagination and boring reading.Research is the key. 300 is my limit, they will ask for more but I don't give in. The younger you guys are the better ones will like you. I'm old so my pickings go down.

John HandCock
04-19-16, 13:31
Research is the key. 300 is my limit, they will ask for more but I don't give in. The younger you guys are the better ones will like you. I'm old so my pickings go down.I'm in my mid 60's and I have found that most care more about someone that is reliable and treats them good. I have a different definition of a sb than most here. Some you ger girls are going to ask more from older guys just because were old LOL. I don't hunt in the 18 to early 20's range cause most bring to much drama. Fir the $$$ that you offer you should have no problem finding girls. Just remember that they don't consider themselves escorts so don't treat them as such even though they are LOL.

Also there is plenty of older women on the site that are bargains, can be had for little to nothing. They just want someone to treat them good and not have to pay for dinner. Had one tell me she was looking for a guy that didn't want change and receipt back from 5 dollars LOL.

MaxTantric
04-20-16, 09:06
I didn't think of myself as all that old. But I have gotten the old guy is going to pay more line. From tijuana.

Thanks to john handcock for the RTFF info. I'm going to have to read those. I have followed the cincy SB page closely. Its really helped me. Oddly it wasn't information or how operate. It was that guys had success looking for the same thing I was. I began to believe more in myself. That may have been the missing element. Its harder to accomplish something I don't believe in.

I really need to find the time to get on SA. Its like I'm speaking portugese when everyone else is speaking spanish. Very close to the same,. But enough difference to not be on the exact same page.

AF has been some real fun here lately. And I've been at this a long time.

KaintuckMan
04-22-16, 12:36
I'm in my mid 60's and I have found that most care more about someone that is reliable and treats them good. I have a different definition of a sb than most here. Some you ger girls are going to ask more from older guys just because were old LOL. I don't hunt in the 18 to early 20's range cause most bring to much drama. Fir the $$$ that you offer you should have no problem finding girls. Just remember that they don't consider themselves escorts so don't treat them as such even though they are LOL.

Also there is plenty of older women on the site that are bargains, can be had for little to nothing. They just want someone to treat them good and not have to pay for dinner. Had one tell me she was looking for a guy that didn't want change and receipt back from 5 dollars LOL.Yes I will be on Medicare come September LOL. Your right they don't consider themselves escorts. It's still all about the mulah though. LOL.

MaxTantric
05-09-16, 07:50
AF has been mostly all scammers since I last posted here. Business that takes me away some has really been messing me up. A big front end need is often the motivation that makes an ordinary woman into an SB. I'm not able to take advantage of making that big front end donation so I'm having to let those SB's go. Here is one of those types yellowsub122 24 yr old lexington voluptuous curvy.

Not giving her a positive review just pointing out one probable real one in a sea of scammers.

MaxTantric
05-18-16, 07:39
This is from the cincy forum. I still have never been on seeking arrangements SA. I went there about 2 weeks ago and ran into a glitch with emails and passwords and never got set up there. Supposedly a 3rd party business used to handle the credit cards and billing. Now its all SA internal. Card info used to not be saved. Now it is. It was said that SA wasn't auto bill renewed like most dating sites. I'm not sure if that process has changed. I suspect that it has. I really dislike the credit card auto billing.

MaxTantric
05-19-16, 05:56
Amber859 . I think this one is a live wire. Was ready to meet right quick. But business intervened.

Danger danger Beccac1307 29. This was my first AF contact in November from cynthiana. I couldn't tell wether she was active H user or just fresh off the H like she claimed. I've been to her house. Closest thing to deliverance people I've run across in any kind of net dating. I brought her some groceries for her kids right after thanksgiving. They were in such a rush to grab them out of my van that they got some books I had just bought. Never did get those books back. Here is one of her main games. Sends a sexy photo by text and makes all sorts of sexy claims then insists on me wiring her money. No I never did wire her money. Used a wifi text app textnow 859 xxx 3763 . This one is as bad as they come watch out for her to show up elsewhere.

Member #5136
05-25-16, 22:17
This is from the cincy forum. I still have never been on seeking arrangements SA. I went there about 2 weeks ago and ran into a glitch with emails and passwords and never got set up there. Supposedly a 3rd party business used to handle the credit cards and billing. Now its all SA internal. Card info used to not be saved. Now it is. It was said that SA wasn't auto bill renewed like most dating sites. I'm not sure if that process has changed. I suspect that it has. I really dislike the credit card auto billing.Use a prepaid card. No sweat.

John HandCock
05-25-16, 22:42
This is from the cincy forum. I still have never been on seeking arrangements SA. I went there about 2 weeks ago and ran into a glitch with emails and passwords and never got set up there. Supposedly a 3rd party business used to handle the credit cards and billing. Now its all SA internal. Card info used to not be saved. Now it is. It was said that SA wasn't auto bill renewed like most dating sites. I'm not sure if that process has changed. I suspect that it has. I really dislike the credit card auto billing.I have been a member of SA for the last 2 years. They do not auto bill, sd4 me does.

I do the monthly membership and usually renew every other month and never had a problem with them automatically renewing.

KaintuckMan
07-25-16, 13:10
If any of you guys have seen ms phenomenal aka bamagirl from SA pm me. I surely would appreciate it. Thanks.

John HandCock
07-25-16, 13:34
If any of you guys have seen ms phenomenal aka bamagirl from SA pm me. I surely would appreciate it. Thanks.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b1446e6f-92d5-4495-a3ef-2365a7410d5b

Is this the one your talking about?

KaintuckMan
07-26-16, 07:14
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b1446e6f-92d5-4495-a3ef-2365a7410d5b

Is this the one your talking about?The one I'm referring about went by bamagirl17 and ms phenomenal in Louisville. Her profile is not active now. Thanks.

BestNtheWorld
08-13-16, 22:54
Decided to give a go at SA again. I've had some decent luck and already talking to a few potential SB's.

Anyone have any reviews of SB's they've met? Any recommendations?

Jay Malibu
08-17-16, 07:17
I use Paypal for SA. Works easily and don't need to worry about your CC info getting lifted.

Jman3848
08-18-16, 10:22
I use Paypal for SA. Works easily and don't need to worry about your CC info getting lifted.Yes, PayPal is the only way to go!

Piton
08-21-16, 21:53
I have some good luck meeting girls on an escorts type of deal. I've only merry one who was truly a SB but she found a boyfriend. Have you guys found any SBS in the area?

BestNtheWorld
08-22-16, 00:03
I have some good luck meeting girls on an escorts type of deal. I've only merry one who was truly a SB but she found a boyfriend. Have you guys found any SBS in the area?I've met a few of them. Post links to their profiles and info you have. I'll look for some of mine in the meantime.

Jman3848
08-22-16, 09:28
I have some good luck meeting girls on an escorts type of deal. I've only merry one who was truly a SB but she found a boyfriend. Have you guys found any SBS in the area?Yes. I found one at Dick's Sporting Goods (not kidding). We started chatting a bit in the shoe department, and things just progressed from there.

Just stupid good luck I guess. LOL.

Tucktux
08-24-16, 00:02
Yes. I found one at Dick's Sporting Goods (not kidding). We started chatting a bit in the shoe department, and things just progressed from there.

Just stupid good luck I guess. LOL.You make me want to hang out there more often now. Is it the Dick's by Hamburg or Fayette Mall?

Piton
08-24-16, 16:48
Yes. I found one at Dick's Sporting Goods (not kidding). We started chatting a bit in the shoe department, and things just progressed from there.

Just stupid good luck I guess. LOL.Wow! Seriously? That's awesome, could you share her info?

CodeVille
08-24-16, 23:50
Wow! Seriously? That's awesome, could you share her info?It's marked with the extra large black "X". Go fish! Just funnin brother man. I will say it's good to have a reliable utr sb.

KaintuckMan
08-25-16, 00:19
Try all department stores and krogers on an early Saturday evening. Many lookers at that time. Lonely too. I'm still retired with my SB.

Jman3848
08-25-16, 13:14
You make me want to hang out there more often now. Is it the Dick's by Hamburg or Fayette Mall?It was the one in Richmond actually. Sorry, I should've posted that.

Jman3848
08-25-16, 13:17
Try all department stores and krogers on an early Saturday evening. Many lookers at that time. Lonely too. I'm still retired with my SB.This man knows!

Kroger can be a sure thing on a Saturday. Not just for a SB, but for chicks that are interested in hooking up. That's worked in the past, and I didn't even spend a dime! LOL.

John HandCock
08-25-16, 14:04
This man knows!

Kroger can be a sure thing on a Saturday. Not just for a SB, but for chicks that are interested in hooking up. That's worked in the past, and I didn't even spend a dime! LOL.Now all Dicks and Krogers will look like the backroom of an adult bookstore on Saturday evenings LMAO.

Member #5262
08-25-16, 18:18
The one I'm referring about went by bamagirl17 and ms phenomenal in Louisville. Her profile is not active now. Thanks.I've talked with her but haven't hooked up yet. Word is she's a bit of a hustler.

Piton
08-27-16, 15:52
Now all Dicks and Krogers will look like the backroom of an adult bookstore on Saturday evenings LMAO.Hahahha I can see it already, I wish I could do that. But the reason why I am on the site is because I need discretion.

Member #5262
08-27-16, 19:46
Hahahha I can see it already, I wish I could do that. But the reason why I am on the site is because I need discretion.Agree but hell I can't get any of my pre-paid cards to work. Anyone else having an issue or have a workaround?

Jman3848
08-29-16, 16:00
Hahahha I can see it already, I wish I could do that. But the reason why I am on the site is because I need discretion.Discretion wasn't an issue. I was literally in the store and we ran into each other rounding an isle in the shoe Dept. Things just progressed from there.

Piton
09-01-16, 13:05
Agree but hell I prepaid can't get any of my pre-paid cards to work. Anyone else having an issue or have a workaround?I had to go to the card website and enter my zip code to be able to use it online. You have to "register" your card before you can use it online.

Member #5262
09-03-16, 14:38
I had to go to the card website and enter my zip code to be able to use it online. You have to "register" your card before you can use it online.I got it to work. But, I had to buy a second card. They said they are having issues.

CashBubba
09-03-16, 18:10
I had to go to the card website and enter my zip code to be able to use it online. You have to "register" your card before you can use it online.I use Bitcoin for anonymous online transactions.

OlHornDog
09-08-16, 10:35
I use Bitcoin for anonymous online transactions.I'm new here, but not to the hobby. I took a couple years off to try the marriage thing one more time. LOL But back then the only resources I used were back page and naughty reviews. Things have changed in a relatively short time. You, and some others on here seem to be very knowledgable and successful with this sugar baby segment of the provider industry. I've read what I can find on here and on line, but I'll take first hand advice any time. I have a lot of questions, so basically any info or advice that you or any other member could offer would no doubt be something I'd need to know. One thing I read on here seemed to suggest that younger men have a higher success rate. I'm an "old" horn dog, so if that's the case I probably should not waste my time. But like I said, I need guidance from those of you who know. I will be very appreciative for anything you guys can tell me. Thanks.

Jman3848
09-08-16, 15:18
I'm new here, but not to the hobby. I took a couple years off to try the marriage thing one more time. LOL But back then the only resources I used were back page and naughty reviews. Things have changed in a relatively short time. You, and some others on here seem to be very knowledgable and successful with this sugar baby segment of the provider industry. I've read what I can find on here and on line, but I'll take first hand advice any time. I have a lot of questions, so basically any info or advice that you or any other member could offer would no doubt be something I'd need to know. One thing I read on here seemed to suggest that younger men have a higher success rate. I'm an "old" horn dog, so if that's the case I probably should not waste my time. But like I said, I need guidance from those of you who know. I will be very appreciative for anything you guys can tell me. Thanks.I don't know anything about younger guys having better luck with sugar babies, but I can tell you if you start looking somewhere like SA and you have free time, there's all the college age pussy you can handle out there. Ready and willing (some anyway) to do whatever you want, and let you do whatever you want to them!

There's litterally tons of real chicks messaging you wanting to get together. Granted they are doing it for money, but I figure you already know that. Best advice I can give you is get online and start looking!

OlHornDog
09-08-16, 16:16
I don't know anything about younger guys having better luck with sugar babies, but I can tell you if you start looking somewhere like SA and you have free time, there's all the college age pussy you can handle out there. Ready and willing (some anyway) to do whatever you want, and let you do whatever you want to them!

There's litterally tons of real chicks messaging you wanting to get together. Granted they are doing it for money, but I figure you already know that. Best advice I can give you is get online and start looking!Thank you Jman! That is encouraging.

OlHornDog
09-13-16, 11:48
I don't know anything about younger guys having better luck with sugar babies, but I can tell you if you start looking somewhere like SA and you have free time, there's all the college age pussy you can handle out there. Ready and willing (some anyway) to do whatever you want, and let you do whatever you want to them!

There's litterally tons of real chicks messaging you wanting to get together. Granted they are doing it for money, but I figure you already know that. Best advice I can give you is get online and start looking!I'm sure it's me, or I'm just trying the wrong sites or the wrong approach. I bait the hook, attach a bobber and throw my line in the water, but no bites! Not even a nibble. They don't even steal my bait! I'm thinking this isn't the right pond, for me anyway.

Jman3848
09-13-16, 12:46
I'm sure it's me, or I'm just trying the wrong sites or the wrong approach. I bait the hook, attach a bobber and throw my line in the water, but no bites! Not even a nibble. They don't even steal my bait! I'm thinking this isn't the right pond, for me anyway.Idk about the pond you are trying, but you can find a real one to meet every other day if you have enough free time. It's ridiculous honestly.

Anywhere from age 21-41. Real women, wanting to meet and actually meeting.

Just go in there and try it. You get messages from women approaching you and setting something up. All I can say is it's working out great for me.

Good luck!

OlHornDog
09-13-16, 14:27
Idk about the pond you are trying, but you can find a real one to meet every other day if you have enough free time. It's ridiculous honestly.

Anywhere from age 21-41. Real women, wanting to meet and actually meeting.

Just go in there and try it. You get messages from women approaching you and setting something up. All I can say is it's working out great for me.

Good luck!Thank you Jman. If you don't mind, would you PM me the name of the site where this happens? Evidently I've tried the wrong ones. I just Googled "sugar babies" and tried a couple of the hits. If you can, thanks.

HotLcndyt
09-13-16, 19:31
Hey gents. Dayton Ohio guy here. Any one seen or talked to this cutie? BTW I agree with the previous poster that there is plentiful pussy being thrown aroun on SA by some young hotties.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/450eb464-4eb9-4657-860d-e0ae89f16cb3?&utm_source=sa&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_message&locale=en_US

Defcon3
09-13-16, 19:53
The link you posted does not help. Just goes to SA logon site.

Hey gents. Dayton Ohio guy here. Any one seen or talked to this cutie? BTW I agree with the previous poster that there is plentiful pussy being thrown aroun on SA by some young hotties.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/450eb464-4eb9-4657-860d-e0ae89f16cb3?&utm_source=sa&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_message&locale=en_US

HotLcndyt
09-14-16, 06:44
The link you posted does not help. Just goes to SA logon site.My apologies. This should be it.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ba6d365c-569e-4230-94e3-e9684f2c9988

Defcon3
09-14-16, 22:03
Maybe 3rd time is the charm. Because the link again just takes you to the SA Log in. That is fine if you are a SA member which I am not.

My apologies. This should be it.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ba6d365c-569e-4230-94e3-e9684f2c9988

BestNtheWorld
09-15-16, 00:10

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/450eb464-4eb9-4657-860d-e0ae89f16cb3?&utm_source=sa&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_message&locale=en_USI've tried to talk to her but haven't gotten very far.

Mark Scott
09-15-16, 00:52
I got it to work. But, I had to buy a second card. They said they are having issues.I've been on SA quite some time now, I've used prepaid cards here for years with no problem. Never in my history have I had so many problems with PrePaid Cards as I am having now.

Vanilla Visa. Had to call and register Zip code. Still did not work.

Amex Pre-paid. FORGET it.

Still trying to find that one brand that will work.

Not sure which systems change the PRE-PAID folks or SA.

HotLcndyt
09-15-16, 07:05
Maybe 3rd time is the charm. Because the link again just takes you to the SA Log in. That is fine if you are a SA member which I am not.That's weird. When I click the link it takes me straight to her page. I assume you must at least have to have a profile to view the member. Maybe that why it takes you to the login page.

HotLcndyt
09-15-16, 07:07
I've tried to talk to her but haven't gotten very far.So far she's sent me an amount to get together which I declined. Then she quickly agreed to less than half of what she was originally wanting LOL. If I take the plunge and make the drive, I'll let you all know.

John HandCock
09-15-16, 07:36
Maybe 3rd time is the charm. Because the link again just takes you to the SA Log in. That is fine if you are a SA member which I am not.You have to make a profile up to be able to view a link. Non paying members can see the links but your not able to see any messages sent to ya unless the women are a paying member.

Defcon3
09-15-16, 08:43
I wonder if you have to be a member of SA. I have tried again. Nada. Do you have a pic of her? What is her name? Was a member of SA gave up my membership after I connected with 2 gals.

That's weird. When I click the link it takes me straight to her page. I assume you must at least have to have a profile to view the member. Maybe that why it takes you to the login page.

LikeMike1963
09-15-16, 08:59
So far she's sent me an amount to get together which I declined. Then she quickly agreed to less than half of what she was originally wanting LOL. If I take the plunge and make the drive, I'll let you all know.Basically same here. Chat a bit then ghost. Chat a bit then ghost.

HornDawgs
09-15-16, 10:30
I'm new here, but not to the hobby. I took a couple years off to try the marriage thing one more time. LOL But back then the only resources I used were back page and naughty reviews. Things have changed in a relatively short time. You, and some others on here seem to be very knowledgable and successful with this sugar baby segment of the provider industry. I've read what I can find on here and on line, but I'll take first hand advice any time. I have a lot of questions, so basically any info or advice that you or any other member could offer would no doubt be something I'd need to know. One thing I read on here seemed to suggest that younger men have a higher success rate. I'm an "old" horn dog, so if that's the case I probably should not waste my time. But like I said, I need guidance from those of you who know. I will be very appreciative for anything you guys can tell me. Thanks.I think your problem is likely contained within this statement: "sugar baby segment of the provider industry!" Yeah, if that's what you're going in with, that's why it's not working for you. These girls (most of them anyway, there are a few pros trying to infiltrate the sugar bowl) are not in the "provider industry" and will be majorly turned off if treated like they are. That's kind of approach is why so many of them ghost the site after a week or so. They get hit with tons of messages that are far too explicit and, to them, rude. These girls are looking for some fantasy, some wise older man to wine and dine them, and shower them with gifts, etc. Some are more reasonable, but none of them want to be treated like a pro. Just treat them like you would any woman you're trying to spend time with, a little courtesy goes a long way, and it should pay off nicely!

Jman3848
09-15-16, 12:58
I think your problem is likely contained within this statement: "sugar baby segment of the provider industry!" Yeah, if that's what you're going in with, that's why it's not working for you. These girls (most of them anyway, there are a few pros trying to infiltrate the sugar bowl) are not in the "provider industry" and will be majorly turned off if treated like they are. That's kind of approach is why so many of them ghost the site after a week or so. They get hit with tons of messages that are far too explicit and, to them, rude. These girls are looking for some fantasy, some wise older man to wine and dine them, and shower them with gifts, etc. Some are more reasonable, but none of them want to be treated like a pro. Just treat them like you would any woman you're trying to spend time with, a little courtesy goes a long way, and it should pay off nicely!This!

If you want to succeed with the SB's, follow the steps above. Seems like common sense to me, but apparently there are a lot of idiots that think just because they have a little coin to blow they can act however they want.

The method above gets results!

DrMcNaughty
09-15-16, 13:22
Hey guys,

Yes! SA is the shit! You'll have to find her. She's in SLC. She started new career but is still on SA. She did porn for a week, wasnt into it. We hooked up a few times, never paid her a dime! She was great bareback bang cim, but damn she didn't swallow. SA has been very very good to me!

http://www.xvideos.com/video17136759/tiny4k_-_petite_blonde_cynthia_thomas_tries_to_take_on_a_big_dick

This!

If you want to succeed with the SB's, follow the steps above. Seems like common sense to me, but apparently there are a lot of idiots that think just because they have a little coin to blow they can act however they want.

The method above gets results!

Member #5262
09-15-16, 13:36
This!

The method above gets results!And if you have a connection with some of these girls and you're a decent lay, they even call you just to just to scratch an itch from time to time.

SA is the best and worst thing ever. Girls are smoking hot and most of them freaks. But it takes a lot of time and if you get the wrong girl she might get clingy. Pros don't do that! LOL.

OlHornDog
09-16-16, 07:57
I think your problem is likely contained within this statement: "sugar baby segment of the provider industry!" Yeah, if that's what you're going in with, that's why it's not working for you. These girls (most of them anyway, there are a few pros trying to infiltrate the sugar bowl) are not in the "provider industry" and will be majorly turned off if treated like they are. That's kind of approach is why so many of them ghost the site after a week or so. They get hit with tons of messages that are far too explicit and, to them, rude. These girls are looking for some fantasy, some wise older man to wine and dine them, and shower them with gifts, etc. Some are more reasonable, but none of them want to be treated like a pro. Just treat them like you would any woman you're trying to spend time with, a little courtesy goes a long way, and it should pay off nicely!For taking the time to offer that insight. I've not yet tried to contact any of the sugar babies, just been exploring a couple of their sites and asking questions. If I move forward, I'll keep your advice in mind.

HornDawgs
09-18-16, 03:17
Hey guys,

Yes! SA is the shit! You'll have to find her. She's in SLC. She started new career but is still on SA. She did porn for a week, wasnt into it. We hooked up a few times, never paid her a dime! She was great bareback bang cim, but damn she didn't swallow. SA has been very very good to me!

http://www.xvideos.com/video17136759/tiny4k_-_petite_blonde_cynthia_thomas_tries_to_take_on_a_big_dickAlso, for anyone new to this site, SA, this hobby, whatever, this post is useless nonsense. The girl in it did many, many porn movies, the guy has two posts, and says she is in SLC. Which is hardly convenient to the local scene here. Useless. Nonsense. Well, not completely useless, as it's a pretty hot clip!

Member #5262
09-19-16, 12:02
Happens to most of us, if we'll admit it. I'm seeing only one girl now, exclusively. (Exclusive for me, not her. LOL) That's why I've not been posting any other reviews. I'd just be reviewing the same girl every two or three days. Saw mine three times last week, Friday was a visit of over 5 hours. We had a great day, both in and out of the bedroom. Did lots of things together and it was great. And yeah, I do care about her, and she knows it. We've talked about it. The trick is, for me anyway, to understand and accept the fact that one of these beautiful, young fantastic lovers will never care about one of us the same way we care about them. If you can keep that in mind you insulate yourself from a broken heart. It's okay to adore one of these girls. Hell, it's great! Tell her you adore her. I tell mine every time I see her. But also tell her that you know she will never feel the same, and that's okay! It would take a one in a million lucky man, to receive anything lasting to come from it. In fact, I feel like I'm ahead of the game when mine tells me that she likes me "a LOT" and considers me to be her "good friend" and respects me as a person. And the iceing on the cake was when she told me just this last week, after almost three years of seeing each other, that she "cares about me too, just not in the same way I care about her". I mean, what the hell more could one of us truly expect? That made me feel like a king! And I know it will never be more for her. But that's okay! And that's the trick bro, for me anyway. Enjoy their beautiful young, tight body, their company and conversation, a shower together, lunch, dinner, etc. Hell, enjoy "feeling like you're in love". It's okay! Just don't expect the same in return. And enjoy it as long as it lasts. 'Cause it won't last forever.

And when it's done, for me anyway, my intention is that I "don't cry because its over, but smile because it happened. " My best advice bro. And oh yeah, NEVER make advances! LOL.I always thought the fun of this hobby was variety!

BoutToExplode
09-19-16, 18:15
I always thought the fun of this hobby was variety!Yes Sir, you are correct. In most cases "variety is the spice of life". But sometimes, on very rare occasions, and if you're very lucky, you might find just one, who is worth staying with for a while. Hopefully a long while. I've been seeing my young lady for almost three years, and finally realized that there ain't none better. So, I decided to spend all my resources on this one lovely young lady. If I live long enough, LOL, and she continues to enjoy our 'relationship', I am completely happy with just this one. And I sincerely hope you find one as fine.

Member #5262
09-22-16, 21:10
Today may have been the pinnacle of my career. Made contact with a little college hottie and came to her place to hang out. She's fairly new to SA.

We hang out for a bit. Her roommate is there but she assures me she's cool. 30 minutes later my face is between her thighs and we do our thing. Afterward, we are talking and she says her roommate is the one who encouraged her to join SA. She says "she would love you". She goes to get her and in walks an athletic little thing fresh out of the shower. Wow. Seriously??

We start kissing and I put my hands between her thighs and she's soaking wet. Wanting it bad. We do our thing and she squirts all over the bed while her roommate watches.

Easily the hottest experience I've had in a long time. Seniors can PM me.

Member #5262
09-23-16, 15:03
Today may have been the pinnacle of my career. Made contact with a little college hottie and came to her place to hang out. She's fairly new to SA.

We hang out for a bit. Her roommate is there but she assures me she's cool. 30 minutes later my face is between her thighs and we do our thing. Afterward, we are talking and she says her roommate is the one who encouraged her to join SA. She says "she would love you". She goes to get her and in walks an athletic little thing fresh out of the shower. Wow. Seriously??

We start kissing and I put my hands between her thighs and she's soaking wet. Wanting it bad. We do our thing and she squirts all over the bed while her roommate watches.

Easily the hottest experience I've had in a long time. Seniors can PM me.I had tons of pms over this. Asked the girl if I could share her info and she emphatically said "no". She's 100% not a pro. I just got on SA and her profile was gone. SA is a different ballgame.

JTrees
09-23-16, 16:14

Easily the hottest experience I've had in a long time. Seniors can PM me.Congrats Dick. You are a true gentleman and a scholar.

JT.

Defcon3
09-23-16, 22:00
I call bullshit.

I had tons of pms over this. Asked the girl if I could share her info and she emphatically said "no". She's 100% not a pro. I just got on SA and her profile was gone. SA is a different ballgame.

Driver For Fee
09-24-16, 03:22
I call bullshit.Exactly what I thought as well. In the words of Master P's little brother, "You Ain't got to Lie To Kick It"*.

Member #5262
09-24-16, 17:41
Exactly what I thought as well. In the words of Master P's little brother, "You Ain't got to Lie To Kick It"*.I figured I'd get a reply like this. But, who cares it happpened. Not like I found them at the mall or two keys. Fuck it's an arrangement site. I just lucked out and that was a good day. Too good not to share. Can't share it with my boys at the golf course or in the locker room so thought I'd post it here.

That said, these girls on SA value anonymity just as much as we do. They aren't BP girls looking for their next hit. Most of them (read: most) are highly intelligent, good students. Who are just broke and horny.

I've talked with most. And seen a bunch. Of the girls in lexingtin so if you're going to take the plunge and need a second opinion feel free to PM me. But, I'm not posting profiles publicly without their permission.

Defcon3
09-24-16, 23:43
Yea Dick, sure you did.

I figured I'd get a reply like this. But, who cares it happpened. Not like I found them at the mall or two keys. Fuck it's an arrangement site. I just lucked out and that was a good day. Too good not to share. Can't share it with my boys at the golf course or in the locker room so thought I'd post it here.

That said, these girls on SA value anonymity just as much as we do. They aren't BP girls looking for their next hit. Most of them (read: most) are highly intelligent, good students. Who are just broke and horny.

I've talked with most. And seen a bunch. Of the girls in lexingtin so if you're going to take the plunge and need a second opinion feel free to PM me. But, I'm not posting profiles publicly without their permission.

KaintuckMan
09-25-16, 05:01
I had tons of pms over this. Asked the girl if I could share her info and she emphatically said "no". She's 100% not a pro. I just got on SA and her profile was gone. SA is a different ballgame.Some are pros and some are not. Basically it's all the same. They want your money. They all have their reasons. Some tell the truth, most lie though. Bottom line is. What's in your wallet. LOL.

KaintuckMan
09-25-16, 05:28
Old soldiers never die. They just fade away.

John HandCock
09-25-16, 07:21
I figured I'd get a reply like this. But, who cares it happpened. Not like I found them at the mall or two keys. Fuck it's an arrangement site. I just lucked out and that was a good day. Too good not to share. Can't share it with my boys at the golf course or in the locker room so thought I'd post it here.

I've talked with most. And seen a bunch. Of the girls in lexingtin so if you're going to take the plunge and need a second opinion feel free to PM me. But, I'm not posting profiles publicly without their permission.If their profile is up post heir links. Simple takes a minute and gives a feel of authenticity. If the profile is up they are open for business.

Oh the richmond sb thread post stuff like this all the time, they won't be as rough on your possibly fictional story.

PalmGren
09-25-16, 22:54
If you had contact with this girl Son sa could you please PM me. Have info you should know.

TheBohemian
09-26-16, 15:46
Can folks shed some light as to what the different allowance categories stack up? I know its somewhat subjective but ball-park would be good to have.

Practical = ??

Moderate = ??

Substantial = ?

Would appreciate your inputs.

BamBam
09-26-16, 17:20
Can folks shed some light as to what the different allowance categories stack up? I know its somewhat subjective but ball-park would be good to have.

Practical = ??

Moderate = ??

Substantial = ?

Would appreciate your inputs.Here you go:

Lifestyle.

Lifestyle expectation is the amount this member expects of you to spend on a monthly basis to maintain this lifestyle.

NEGOTIABLE I don't have a set expectation.

MINIMAL Up to $ 1,000 monthly.

PRACTICAL Up to $ 3,000 monthly.

MODERATE Up to $ 5,000 monthly.

SUBSTANTIAL Up to $ 10,000 monthly.

HIGH More than $ 10,000 monthly.

BAM.

Jman3848
09-27-16, 12:57

Practical = ??

Moderate = ??

Substantial = ?

Would appreciate your inputs.FYI. I've found it doesn't have shit to do with what they actually ask for. Just start a conversation with them, talk to them like a person, with respect and it will go a long way in the end!

Stay Safe.

BestNtheWorld
10-04-16, 21:56
Talked to this one a lot. Seems to want a real min. Allowance. I mean like hr rate for a pro is what she wants for a whole month. Seems like a freak, but I can't connect with her. Looks pretty but a little chubby, but will send you some pics of her huge tits.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2ddbbc1f-51e3-4694-b1d4-da48aec2ee43

Talked to this one a bit, really quick to get into meeting. Will meet straight at hotel. I can't get my schedule to match hers yet, but might this week. She looks like a girl that is a waitress at a small dive across from the courthouse. Wants about $200-$300 per meet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ca6a38fc-356a-4091-a7e8-09648e8d56a8

Talked to this one for about a month before our schedules finally clicked and we could meet. Talked her to $200 a meet. I've only met her once so far, not sure if I would meet again. Kind of depends on a few things.

The good is she is the girl in the pics. Pretty girl, a little tall, skinny. Probably has B's up top and a nice littel ass. Gives really good BBBJ and swallows every last drop. Seems to be more than willing to do whatever you want. I just couldn't get it going again before she needed to leave, and she didn't stay that long (maybe about an hour). The bad, is she doesn't seem into it at all. Playing with her pussy or even going down on her, she just didn't seem receptive at all, maybe she just wasn't relaxed, who knows but it was kind of a turn off. Maybe it would be better a second time around? She does kind of act like a pro...

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/111b460d-3bf1-4205-b189-f4aec8ecac6f

JTrees
10-04-16, 22:46
I am taking the plunge within the month of joining up on SA. For those that use the service I am curious if any put pictures on their profiles there? Those that don't do you have success? Those that do, do you have success? Just wondering.

Thanks.

JT.

RickPinto
10-05-16, 05:11
I guess you have to be a member of SA? Each time I click link it takes me to SA login page.

Talked to this one a lot. Seems to want a real min. Allowance. I mean like hr rate for a pro is what she wants for a whole month. Seems like a freak, but I can't connect with her. Looks pretty but a little chubby, but will send you some pics of her huge tits.

Talked to this one a bit, really quick to get into meeting. Will meet straight at hotel. I can't get my schedule to match hers yet, but might this week. She looks like a girl that is a waitress at a small dive across from the courthouse. Wants about $200-$300 per meet.

Talked to this one for about a month before our schedules finally clicked and we could meet. Talked her to $200 a meet. I've only met her once so far, not sure if I would meet again. Kind of depends on a few things.

The good is she is the girl in the pics. Pretty girl, a little tall, skinny. Probably has B's up top and a nice littel ass. Gives really good BBBJ and swallows every last drop. Seems to be more than willing to do whatever you want. I just couldn't get it going again before she needed to leave, and she didn't stay that long (maybe about an hour). The bad, is she doesn't seem into it at all. Playing with her pussy or even going down on her, she just didn't seem receptive at all, maybe she just wasn't relaxed, who knows but it was kind of a turn off. Maybe it would be better a second time around? She does kind of act like a pro...

Jman3848
10-05-16, 10:12

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/111b460d-3bf1-4205-b189-f4aec8ecac6fI've talked to the first one for awhile but like you, I can't get our schedules to coordinate. She's either got class or work everytime I'm available. I was a little unsure about her place because she has roommates, she says they won't bother us but always gives you that uneasy feeling in the back of your mind. She is into some kinky role play shit for sure. I think she would be a lot of fun.

Talked to to second one as well, gave me same story. She doesn't have a place she is comfortable bringing people (which I understand) but I haven't been staying in Lex for work so I haven't had a room. She's cute enough, just haven't been able to work it out.

Bummer the third one wasn't into it, looks like she would be fun!

Jman3848
10-05-16, 10:16
I am taking the plunge within the month of joining up on SA. For those that use the service I am curious if any put pictures on their profiles there? Those that don't do you have success? Those that do, do you have success? Just wondering.

Thanks.

JT.JT.

I have pics on there. I'm not sure if it helps or not. I've had them on since I signed up. My guess is you'll.

Get more messages from ladies if you do.

Good luck!

JTrees
10-05-16, 12:15
JT.

I have pics on there. I'm not sure if it helps or not. I've had them on since I signed up. My guess is you'll.

Get more messages from ladies if you do.

Good luck!Thanks for the answer, I will be sharing intel, this is the most excited I've been since I first started to hobby. The local hobby scene is played out, so the sb scene has got to be better.

Jman3848
10-05-16, 15:16
Thanks for the answer, I will be sharing intel, this is the most excited I've been since I first started to hobby. The local hobby scene is played out, so the sb scene has got to be better.SA is the reason I quite BP, and all other forms of sourcing fun. CL and BP are basically full of drug addicts and the bottom of the barrel choices. I guess as long as guys keep putting up with their bullshit (bait / switch, going ghost, not accurate pics, drugged out of their mind, poor hygiene) then they will keep posting LOL. The arrangement sites have tons of high quality SB's, the biggest problem I'm having with it is there isn't enough free time to see them all.

Member #5262
10-05-16, 17:24

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/111b460d-3bf1-4205-b189-f4aec8ecac6fI've talked to the first two. Been trying to hook up with number 2 for a while but she's scattered. Hardest part about SA is finding a place to meet if your place isn't an option.

Agree with Jman- I've completely quit clubs, BP etc.

It does help on SA if you're under 45 ish.

BestNtheWorld
10-06-16, 18:12
I've talked to the first two. Been trying to hook up with number 2 for a while but she's scattered. Hardest part about SA is finding a place to meet if your place isn't an option.

Agree with Jman- I've completely quit clubs, BP etc.

It does help on SA if you're under 45 ish.Let me know if you see either one of them, especially the second one.

Jman3848
10-07-16, 09:03
Let me know if you see either one of them, especially the second one.Same here, I've tried to work out a time with her but our schedules never work out. I'd like to hear a review on her.

CodeVille
10-11-16, 12:50
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9672afd5-50f0-42f7-96b0-06c058e82335

I wondered what became of her. She doesn't have any ads locally anymore. She looks like a top escort I've visited a few times. She also has cats. Seniors, tell me if I'm mistaken.

Member #5262
10-11-16, 15:34

I wondered what became of her. She doesn't have any ads locally anymore. She looks like a top escort I've visited a few times. She also has cats. Seniors, tell me if I'm mistaken.You are correct, sir!

Was. At one time. One of my atfs.

KaintuckMan
10-12-16, 02:13
She has straighten her life out. She is a real sweetie. I'm no white knight but she will be a great sugar baby.

Member #5262
10-12-16, 14:16
She has straighten her life out. She is a real sweetie. I'm no white knight but she will be a great sugar baby.She is a sweet girl but that's not a problem that easily goes away.

Jman3848
10-12-16, 15:46
Curious if anyone has seen her? I believe she's been discussed but thought I would ask openly. She looks like a hot ass volleyball player or something at 6' tall. If anyone has any first hand knowledge please let me know. Thanks.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/89bfcd46-8025-4caa-92d6-4293a470d5b2

Member #5262
10-12-16, 20:32
Curious if anyone has seen her? I believe she's been discussed but thought I would ask openly. She looks like a hot ass volleyball player or something at 6' tall. If anyone has any first hand knowledge please let me know. Thanks.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/89bfcd46-8025-4caa-92d6-4293a470d5b2Had a date set with her and her roommate. They go to eastern.

Day of it was crickets. YMMV.

Jman3848
10-13-16, 13:00
Had a date set with her and her roommate. They go to eastern.

Day of it was crickets. YMMV.Damn. Figures.

I didn't know there was an option for two?

Have an ad for the roommate?

BestNtheWorld
10-14-16, 22:04
I won't post the usernames on here just in case one of these girls is smart enough to goolge her username and it comes back to this site.

I decided to try and give her a second chance.

We made plans to meet up again. Day of she tells me she is on her period but asks if I would take her shopping and we could fool around in my car. Naturally, I'm like no. What fun is that?

Then today she sends me this text:

Hey there, I have a huge favor to ask of you and trust me I've tried figuring it out another way. My best friend who lives in Florida is supposed to come to Nashville for my birthday but with the hurricane and all she can't afford a flight now bc they're $500 so she was going to back out but if I can pay her way in gas she can come because she literally doesn't have money from being off work bc of the hurricane so is there anyway you could PayPal me like $200 so I can pay for her gas so she can still come to Nashville? If not I understand I'm just trying to scramble to get it together.

Didn't even respond. You guys have fun with her.

This one hits me up out of nowhere asking if I wanted to get involved in a 3 way with her and her friend.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/76a9f7d0-37a5-452a-92bb-772e6b0b41d8

She is hot and her friend isn't too bad but she is closer to my age than I would like. Seems a little odd for her to just randomly hit me up like that, seemed like she may have been drunk. I didn't go for it because it just seemed strange.

Jman3848
10-17-16, 10:30
I won't post the usernames on here just in case one of these girls is smart enough to goolge her username and it comes back to this site.

I decided to try and give her a second chance.

We made plans to meet up again. Day of she tells me she is on her period but asks if I would take her shopping and we could fool around in my car. Naturally, I'm like no. What fun is that?

Then today she sends me this text:

Hey there, I have a huge favor to ask of you and trust me I've tried figuring it out another way. My best friend who lives in Florida is supposed to come to Nashville for my birthday but with the hurricane and all she can't afford a flight now bc they're $500 so she was going to back out but if I can pay her way in gas she can come because she literally doesn't have money from being off work bc of the hurricane so is there anyway you could PayPal me like $200 so I can pay for her gas so she can still come to Nashville? If not I understand I'm just trying to scramble to get it together.

Didn't even respond. You guys have fun with her.

This one hits me up out of nowhere asking if I wanted to get involved in a 3 way with her and her friend.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/76a9f7d0-37a5-452a-92bb-772e6b0b41d8

She is hot and her friend isn't too bad but she is closer to my age than I would like. Seems a little odd for her to just randomly hit me up like that, seemed like she may have been drunk. I didn't go for it because it just seemed strange.I got the exact same request to PayPal her money for her friend this weekend. Like you, I didn't reply.

It's pretty common to messages from a chick asking to get together on there. I like that some of them are proactive! LOL.

PalmGren
10-18-16, 13:54
She is a sweet girl but that's not a problem that easily goes away.I wasted time and money trying to help never again.

VivianGrace
10-19-16, 16:43
She is a sweet girl but that's not a problem that easily goes away.No problems just "go away". But when you work with good people and keep positive influences around you, it is remarkable what one is capable of. I'm no saint, I've had my problems, but I've been dealing with them head on.

VivianGrace
10-19-16, 16:53

I wondered what became of her. She doesn't have any ads locally anymore. She looks like a top escort I've visited a few times. She also has cats. Seniors, tell me if I'm mistaken.Hope you are doing well. You are correct I do have cats. I have chosen to fly UTR. Way too much exposure in the BP world. I am still working, though much more comfortable visiting with gents I already have a relationship with. Had some troubles at the beginning of summer but got my life straightened out and back on track. I actually am starting back to school next Tuesday and will be done December of 2017. This is primarily why I decided to try SA.

PalmGren
10-19-16, 20:22
I wasted time and money trying to help never again.I was referring to a different person on SA who I tried to help and has ripped me off for the last time.

Jman3848
10-25-16, 13:31
I have still been seeing my sugar baby, the former bamagirl17 aka ms penomenal. We have even looked at houses one day since she loves me now. Message me here and I will give you my kik messaging. I need to verify her love for me. Thanks.Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Abyss23
10-25-16, 20:02
Do you have to be a premium member to read messages?

John HandCock
10-25-16, 20:27
Do you have to be a premium member to read messages?Basically yes.

Member #6042
10-25-16, 21:11
Do you have to be a premium member to read messages?I'm in Louisville. I'm only really use SA and yes you do have to be a premium member to read messages.

There is a lot of good info on the Richmond, VA board.

Member #5262
10-25-16, 21:25
Do you have to be a premium member to read messages?Yep. Use a prepaid if you join.

BestNtheWorld
10-25-16, 22:35
Do you have to be a premium member to read messages?On SA you do.

Abyss23
10-25-16, 22:51
Worth it. I assume a few of you are having success.

Jman3848
10-27-16, 11:37
Worth it. I assume a few of you are having success.Yes, very much so!

Abyss23
10-28-16, 08:09
Yes, very much so!I added a prepaid to my PayPal acct and tried to upgrade. Keeps kicking me back to the "upgrade screen" Does it take some time to process or is there an issue with my prepaid?

Jman3848
10-28-16, 10:51
I added a prepaid to my PayPal acct and tried to upgrade. Keeps kicking me back to the "upgrade screen" Does it take some time to process or is there an issue with my prepaid?No idea on the prepaid thing. It should take you right in once the payment is processed.

Agent18
11-04-16, 21:33
Cembell2014.

Don't go there. I have seen her 3 times. This gal is a dumpster fire. Cute girl, tall and skinny. Bad teeth. Good skills not great. We set up appointment. She lives in a house in a neighborhood off of Loudon Ave. Lot of dodgy characters in the hood. She meets me at the door. Whoa! Is this silence of the lambs? It is like dungeon in the living room dark and dirty. This house could definitely qualify for the TV show 'Hoarders". I thought I was in a trailer park. Crap was everywhere. Couch was covered with all kinds of stuff. We had to clear off a place to sit. I don't see how people live in the squaller. She say "we have to hurry my mom will be home soon". Probably the least favorite thing is to hurry. We do talk a little. She lives with her mom, her mom's boyfriend's, granny, grandpa, little brother and little sister, her little boy and a mean dog. 8 people and a dog in a 3 bedroom house. Not cool.

2nd visit, She says we will have the house to ourselves. I park out front. She tells me to not come to the front door. But, to walk up the driveway and she will meet me. As I am walking up the driveway she is in the back seat of a 2003 Caddy. She waves me to get in the back. She says that grandma was supposed to leave and but still there. But, we need to hurry. Jezz.

3rd visit, again said we will have house to ourselves. I said not interested in a car date. Arrived, parked out front. She said to walk up the driveway and she will meet me. OH NO!. She meets me at the end of the driveway. She has a towel in her hand? She says we can't go inside. She is home with little sister. She walks over to the back corner of the house she puts the towel down and she starts with a BJ. WTF. In her backyard in broad daylight? Well, you can imagine what the back yard looks like. She says no one will see us. Obviously, again rushed. This was a total buzz kill. Just waiting for someone to walk out the back door or neighbor looking over the fence. I could not get out of there quick enough. That was the straw that broke the camel's back-will not repeat.

LookInFusum2
11-04-16, 23:06
Cembell2014.

Don't go there. I have seen her 3 times. This gal is a dumpster fire. Cute girl, tall and skinny. Bad teeth. Good skills not great. We set up appointment. She lives in a house in a neighborhood off of Loudon Ave. Lot of dodgy characters in the hood. She meets me at the door. Whoa! Is this silence of the lambs? It is like dungeon in the living room dark and dirty. This house could definitely qualify for the TV show 'Hoarders". I thought I was in a trailer park. Crap was everywhere. Couch was covered with all kinds of stuff. We had to clear off a place to sit. I don't see how people live in the squaller. She say "we have to hurry my mom will be home soon". Probably the least favorite thing is to hurry. We do talk a little. She lives with her mom, her mom's boyfriend's, granny, grandpa, little brother and little sister, her little boy and a mean dog. 8 people and a dog in a 3 bedroom house. Not cool.

2nd visit, She says we will have the house to ourselves. I park out front. She tells me to not come to the front door. But, to walk up the driveway and she will meet me. As I am walking up the driveway she is in the back seat of a 2003 Caddy. She waves me to get in the back. She says that grandma was supposed to leave and but still there. But, we need to hurry. Jezz.

3rd visit, again said we will have house to ourselves. I said not interested in a car date. Arrived, parked out front. She said to walk up the driveway and she will meet me. OH NO!. She meets me at the end of the driveway. She has a towel in her hand? She says we can't go inside. She is home with little sister. She walks over to the back corner of the house she puts the towel down and she starts with a BJ. WTF. In her backyard in broad daylight? Well, you can imagine what the back yard looks like. She says no one will see us. Obviously, again rushed. This was a total buzz kill. Just waiting for someone to walk out the back door or neighbor looking over the fence. I could not get out of there quick enough. That was the straw that broke the camel's back-will not repeat.She wanted me to send $64 to her paypal to get her water turned back on on a Saturday night, no thanks.

LookInFusum2
11-04-16, 23:30
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5144e42b-49ea-4cf6-ae9e-171ce63d7ac0

Lng story, cancelled on her, said she sounded too "backpage" she blew up my phone to the contrary, sounded legit so I agreed to meet the next night and give some $ for wasting her time, picked her up and whoa nelly, got to restaurant, said had to make a phone call, came in 20 min later and couldn't stop talking, fidgeting. After dinner went outside and hey her "brother" happened by, left and "hey stop by this appartment close to restaurant, I'll be back in 2 minutes, came back and went back to her place, Days Motel, she is a stripper who is down on her luck, lots of dramakid with mom, used to have house, 2 paid for cars, etc, said in room alone 1st with manager after paid rent cause toilet stopped up, saw her go in room with a guy, guy came out and left, called and said, he's coming backk with toilet snake then you can come in, then crickets, knew in the back of my mind already. LOL to many people around, just left. Little head said, hey 5"0 thin, nice body, good teeth, pretty, spinner. Lucky me. Yeah right. Be careful said her name was tayler, her spelling not mine.

John HandCock
11-05-16, 01:21

Lng story, cancelled on her, said she sounded too "backpage" she blew up my phone to the contrary, sounded legit so I agreed to meet the next night and give some $ for wasting her time, picked her up and whoa nelly, got to restaurant, said had to make a phone call, came in 20 min later and couldn't stop talking, fidgeting. After dinner went outside and hey her "brother" happened by, left and "hey stop by this appartment close to restaurant, I'll be back in 2 minutes, came back and went back to her place, Days Motel, she is a stripper who is down on her luck, lots of dramakid with mom, used to have house, 2 paid for cars, etc, said in room alone 1st with manager after paid rent cause toilet stopped up, saw her go in room with a guy, guy came out and left, called and said, he's coming backk with toilet snake then you can come in, then crickets, knew in the back of my mind already. LOL to many people around, just left. Little head said, hey 5"0 thin, nice body, good teeth, pretty, spinner. Lucky me. Yeah right. Be careful said her name was tayler, her spelling not mine.Classic example of what's not a sb. First a true sb doesn't operate out of a motel. Because sex workers post a profile on a sd / sb site doesn't make her a sb. IF your looking for a sb then stay away from sex workers, past and present. This is what happens then you had a bad experience with a sb. Nope you had a terrible experience with a hooker. Sorry but you need to learn the difference.

Cashd
11-05-16, 07:54
Classic example of what's not a sb. First a true sb doesn't operate out of a motel. Because sex workers post a profile on a sd / sb site doesn't make her a sb. IF your looking for a sb then stay away from sex workers, past and present. This is what happens then you had a bad experience with a sb. Nope you had a terrible experience with a hooker. Sorry but you need to learn the difference.Actually, when you boil it down. There is no difference in SB and BP girls. All they care about is money for their next fix. Or as the SB might put it money for their car payment or their rent or... I have found that many SB are all talk and no action. I have been with 4 SB girls. All are slam bam thank you mam- give me your money.

Member #5262
11-05-16, 08:49

Lng story, cancelled on her, said she sounded too "backpage" she blew up my phone to the contrary, sounded legit so I agreed to meet the next night and give some $ for wasting her time, picked her up and whoa nelly, got to restaurant, said had to make a phone call, came in 20 min later and couldn't stop talking, fidgeting. After dinner went outside and hey her "brother" happened by, left and "hey stop by this appartment close to restaurant, I'll be back in 2 minutes, came back and went back to her place, Days Motel, she is a stripper who is down on her luck, lots of dramakid with mom, used to have house, 2 paid for cars, etc, said in room alone 1st with manager after paid rent cause toilet stopped up, saw her go in room with a guy, guy came out and left, called and said, he's coming backk with toilet snake then you can come in, then crickets, knew in the back of my mind already. LOL to many people around, just left. Little head said, hey 5"0 thin, nice body, good teeth, pretty, spinner. Lucky me. Yeah right. Be careful said her name was tayler, her spelling not mine.I sent her a message and she blew up my phone constantly for two days and was completely desperate. I blocked her number and moved on. She dances at nightlife (CE) but not sure if her stage name.

John HandCock
11-05-16, 09:27
Actually, when you boil it down. There is no difference in SB and BP girls. All they care about is money for their next fix. Or as the SB might put it money for their car payment or their rent or... I have found that many SB are all talk and no action. I have been with 4 SB girls. All are slam bam thank you mam- give me your money.Again not true sb. AGreed they both take your money but lets face it your paying them for sex. If they was going to fuck someone for free why would they pick you. If your dealing straight off line and meeting at a motel or car you have an utr, CL, or pro.

Just because they put a profile on an arrangement site doesn't make them a sb.

A true sb will be selective looking for someone they have an attraction / connection to. Oh it takrs 10 xtra seconds to copy and paste links to these girls profiles. If your finding them on CL, BP, or any place that has sex ads you don't have a true sb. OH the swers have figured out that most of you have no idea eithe and have put up profiles. REad some of the Cleveland, Columbus, Milwaukee and most of the florida sb threads. They post profile links from SA and BP or CL to their.

Babies. FInd a real sb and you will be much happier. NOw if your just looking for a fuck and move on stick with your sex workers and even with true sbs YMMVA.

LookInFusum2
11-05-16, 17:44
Classic example of what's not a sb. First a true sb doesn't operate out of a motel. Because sex workers post a profile on a sd / sb site doesn't make her a sb. IF your looking for a sb then stay away from sex workers, past and present. This is what happens then you had a bad experience with a sb. Nope you had a terrible experience with a hooker. Sorry but you need to learn the difference.That's wky I cancelled the first time, told her it was sounding too much like backpage, then she started blowing up my phone about how she is new at this and usually doesn't do this blah blah blah, sounded sincere. I know. Lot to learn I guess.

LuvSpinners
11-05-16, 18:43
Again not true sb. AGreed they both take your money but lets face it your paying them for sex. If they was going to fuck someone for free why would they pick you. If your dealing straight off line and meeting at a motel or car you have an utr, CL, or pro.

Just because they put a profile on an arrangement site doesn't make them a sb.

A true sb will be selective looking for someone they have an attraction / connection to. Oh it takrs 10 xtra seconds to copy and paste links to these girls profiles. If your finding them on CL, BP, or any place that has sex ads you don't have a true sb. OH the swers have figured out that most of you have no idea eithe and have put up profiles. REad some of the Cleveland, Columbus, Milwaukee and most of the florida sb threads. They post profile links from SA and BP or CL to their.

Babies. FInd a real sb and you will be much happier. NOw if your just looking for a fuck and move on stick with your sex workers and even with true sbs YMMVA.This is so funny. "True SB". "Sex worker" you are delusional. Funniest shit I've read in a long time. So the def of a SB is that she makes you feel better about re-leaving you of your cash than a hooker. Lmfao.

LookInFusum2
11-06-16, 20:11
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/933c75ba-7f50-4fd6-b18f-7159e6d9887a?mailbox=inbox

Been messaging / texting with her, asked if I wanted to hang out today, said she always got $350 up front iin advance per meeting. Told her no thanks, good luck and she blew up my phone for a while telling me how I am missing out and guys give her up to $2 k just to see her, what do you think this site is about, sugar daddy"s taking care of sugar babies, blah blah blah, just FYI.

Jman3848
11-07-16, 11:32
Cembell2014.

3rd visit, again said we will have house to ourselves. I said not interested in a car date. Arrived, parked out front. She said to walk up the driveway and she will meet me. OH NO!. She meets me at the end of the driveway. She has a towel in her hand? She says we can't go inside. She is home with little sister. She walks over to the back corner of the house she puts the towel down and she starts with a BJ. WTF. In her backyard in broad daylight? Well, you can imagine what the back yard looks like. She says no one will see us. Obviously, again rushed. This was a total buzz kill. Just waiting for someone to walk out the back door or neighbor looking over the fence. I could not get out of there quick enough. That was the straw that broke the camel's back-will not repeat.That's sad to hear. I have spoke to her a couple times. She quoted a reasonable price and she has my weakness (red head). Looked good, too bad she doesn't have a better set up. Oh well. Thank you for the review.

Jay Malibu
11-07-16, 12:14
I was talking to her as well. My schedule was not working to meet up with her and after reading this I am glad it didn't work out. This is good information. Thank you.

Cembell2014.

3rd visit, again said we will have house to ourselves. I said not interested in a car date. Arrived, parked out front. She said to walk up the driveway and she will meet me. OH NO!. She meets me at the end of the driveway. She has a towel in her hand? She says we can't go inside. She is home with little sister. She walks over to the back corner of the house she puts the towel down and she starts with a BJ. WTF. In her backyard in broad daylight? Well, you can imagine what the back yard looks like. She says no one will see us. Obviously, again rushed. This was a total buzz kill. Just waiting for someone to walk out the back door or neighbor looking over the fence. I could not get out of there quick enough. That was the straw that broke the camel's back-will not repeat.

Abyss23
11-07-16, 16:55
I was talking to her as well. My schedule was not working to meet up with her and after reading this I am glad it didn't work out. This is good information. Thank you.I think everyone is talking to her. What was a reasonable donation? I'm also a sucker for a red head.

Cashd
11-08-16, 00:21
This is so funny. "True SB". "Sex worker" you are delusional. Funniest shit I've read in a long time. So the def of a SB is that she makes you feel better about re-leaving you of your cash than a hooker. Lmfao.I agree. What office is he running for. Sounds like a true politician. True BS. Have no idea what he is talking about. I have found that a couple of my "True BP's " have been more satisfying than the "True SB's" and that ain't no BS.

John HandCock
11-08-16, 01:37
I agree. What office is he running for. Sounds like a true politician. True BS. Have no idea what he is talking about. I have found that a couple of my "True BP's " have been more satisfying than the "True SB's" and that ain't no BS.No politician, and if your BP girls work for ya then that's all you need. If you can't tell the difference its a waste of money for you anywsy.

John HandCock
11-08-16, 01:47
This is so funny. "True SB". "Sex worker" you are delusional. Funniest shit I've read in a long time. So the def of a SB is that she makes you feel better about re-leaving you of your cash than a hooker. Lmfao.Yes she does make you feel better and saves alot of posting in forums as to the g I rl that ripped you off, cheated you out of the hour you paid for but you only lasted 15 minutes, stinks or has passed out with a needle in her arm. Some guys just can't tell the difference so if that's what your happy with more piwer to ya. Oh I believe these girls relieve you of your money also. GRANTED that $40 dollar swer that you negotiate down to $20 is much cheaper but if they make you happy good for you.

Jman3848
11-08-16, 11:54
I think everyone is talking to her. What was a reasonable donation? I'm also a sucker for a red head.I was told 100, not sure about anyone else.

Cashd
11-08-16, 18:38
This is so funny. "True SB". "Sex worker" you are delusional. Funniest shit I've read in a long time. So the def of a SB is that she makes you feel better about re-leaving you of your cash than a hooker. Lmfao.How can you tell if she is a "True SB" ? Do they have some type of I'd card? Do they have some training and testing process to become a "True SB"?

LookInFusum2
11-08-16, 20:47
How can you tell if she is a "True SB" ? Do they have some type of I'd card? Do they have some training and testing process to become a "True SB"?I think it's all if their head, don't want to think of themselves as a hooker or prostitute, they are a sugar baby, because that's different, LOL, yeah right.

Defcon3
11-09-16, 23:14
Cembell2014.

3rd visit, again said we will have house to ourselves. I said not interested in a car date. Arrived, parked out front. She said to walk up the driveway and she will meet me. OH NO!. She meets me at the end of the driveway. She has a towel in her hand? She says we can't go inside. She is home with little sister. She walks over to the back corner of the house she puts the towel down and she starts with a BJ. WTF. In her backyard in broad daylight? Well, you can imagine what the back yard looks like. She says no one will see us. Obviously, again rushed. This was a total buzz kill. Just waiting for someone to walk out the back door or neighbor looking over the fence. I could not get out of there quick enough. That was the straw that broke the camel's back-will not repeat.I agree with the above. She is a mess. Can't say anything about her house but the car is trashed. I had similar experience. Said she had her house she was all alone. We set up appointment. She said to park on the street in front of house next door. She told me to walk up the drive. She is in the backseat of a old beat up white Cadillac. She said it belongs to her granny. There was a walker in the backseat. It was dark but I was afraid that someone next door or in her house could look out their windows and see us. Needless to say, this was going to be rush job. I asked her what happened? I thought she had to house to herself. Her granny was suppose to leave but not feeling well. Yea, right! I was drawn into her web of bullsh-. I'm not sure what the actual definition is of a "TRUE SB" but my guess is she is not. She said we need to hurry which I complied. We finished up. I jumped out of the car not trying to close the door too hard. As I was walking down the drive I noticed a young guy was standing on the front stoop with a little boy on his shoulders. I thought WTF! He yells at me- What are you doing back there? I mumbled something and jumped in my car as fast as I could drove like a bat out of hell. The last thing I need is to get into a scuffle with her BF or baby daddy or whoever. It was a good thing he had this child with him or who knows what? Will not repeat.

Jman3848
11-10-16, 12:24
I agree with the above. She is a mess. Can't say anything about her house but the car is trashed. I had similar experience. Said she had her house she was all alone. We set up appointment. She said to park on the street in front of house next door. She told me to walk up the drive. She is in the backseat of a old beat up white Cadillac. She said it belongs to her granny. There was a walker in the backseat. It was dark but I was afraid that someone next door or in her house could look out their windows and see us. Needless to say, this was going to be rush job. I asked her what happened? I thought she had to house to herself. Her granny was suppose to leave but not feeling well. Yea, right! I was drawn into her web of bullsh-. I'm not sure what the actual definition is of a "TRUE SB" but my guess is she is not. She said we need to hurry which I complied. We finished up. I jumped out of the car not trying to close the door too hard. As I was walking down the drive I noticed a young guy was standing on the front stoop with a little boy on his shoulders. I thought WTF! He yells at me- What are you doing back there? I mumbled something and jumped in my car as fast as I could drove like a bat out of hell. The last thing I need is to get into a scuffle with her BF or baby daddy or whoever. It was a good thing he had this child with him or who knows what? Will not repeat.Thank you for sharing. She is off the list.

I can say I have never had a SB experience like that. Yet.

EshuTheGreat8
11-11-16, 16:53
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2947d7c4-d5a4-4bfb-9487-db2b660bcc73

Goodvibes14.

Anyone know anything about her or experience her before? She messaged me, gave me her number and sent pics all within an hour. The quickness of it is giving me second thoughts.

I understand she is obviously much more than a SB but I can't help but think she might be uncle, scam artists, or a bait in switch. She seemed in a hurry to make some money, did not asked to my pictures (which again is fine but leads me to believe she is not just a SB), and the pics she sent looks GREAT but I couldn't confirm if the girl in the three pictures are the same person.

I searched the forms and google, but couldn't find anything.

John HandCock
11-11-16, 17:35

Goodvibes14.

Anyone know anything about her or experience her before? She messaged me, gave me her number and sent pics all within an hour. The quickness of it is giving me second thoughts.

I understand she is obviously much more than a SB but I can't help but think she might be uncle, scam artists, or a bait in switch. She seemed in a hurry to make some money, did not asked to my pictures (which again is fine but leads me to believe she is not just a SB), and the pics she sent looks GREAT but I couldn't confirm if the girl in the three pictures are the same person.

I searched the forms and google, but couldn't find anything.More than likely just an aggressive utr or pro. If not interested in what you look like is usually dead give away. Uncle is extremely doubtful, scam or rip off artist always a possibility.

Mg0685
11-11-16, 21:19

Goodvibes14.

I searched the forms and google, but couldn't find anything.She did the same thing to me today. Said she lived with a gay roommate, wanted me to come before he got home from work, but could probably make him leave if I got there after 5:30. I sent a lowball offer and she took it. I was supposed to meet her after work, but another girl from the site called and wanted to meet up. So I went with the other girl, because she was coming to me.

Jman3848
11-13-16, 09:39
She did the same thing to me today. Said she lived with a gay roommate, wanted me to come before he got home from work, but could probably make him leave if I got there after 5:30. I sent a lowball offer and she took it. I was supposed to meet her after work, but another girl from the site called and wanted to meet up. So I went with the other girl, because she was coming to me.What offer did she accept?

Mg0685
11-13-16, 12:09
What offer did she accept?I sent you a PM. I don't want the poor girl getting her inbox blown up.

Jman3848
11-14-16, 13:57
I sent you a PM. I don't want the poor girl getting her inbox blown up.Got it and I appreciate the info!

LookInFusum2
11-14-16, 23:54

Goodvibes14.

I searched the forms and google, but couldn't find anything.She messaged me said "I need money daddy", just for kicks I messaged my number said "send me a pic and tell me what you are looking for" she sent a couple of pics, probably the same one's one sitting on the counter showing her butt in the mirror, said "I'm up for whatever" or something like that, asked for a pic holding up two fingers, she sent back "sorry such a mess, I'm at work" pick was a black and white / sepia maybe pic of her and a guy in a car, both holding up 2 fingers and laughing, she texted back a while later "you want to get together?" I said the pic of her and some guy in a car while saying she's at work not convincing, she replied "well you're an idiot then, I was on break, said "thanks" and deleted her number, BTW she sent the pic sometime during the night but the pic was clearly taken in the daytime. For your info only, do with it what you will.

KaintuckMan
11-17-16, 16:02
If any mongers wish to know about a permanent gift bamagirl17 aka ms phenomenal gave me you can PM me. I'm definitely retired now!!

Abyss23
11-18-16, 17:41
Anything good come out of it.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e03f88bb-865a-4fea-9130-6225a0ee6062

LookInFusum2
11-18-16, 20:57

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e03f88bb-865a-4fea-9130-6225a0ee6062Yea said "want to accept pics for money", said no thanks. Much better options on there.

BigBlue4523
11-19-16, 19:15
If any mongers wish to know about a permanent gift bamagirl17 aka ms phenomenal gave me you can PM me. I'm definitely retired now!!Whew I dodged a bullet. Almost met with her a couple months back. Sounds like she's pure drama and has something Ajax won't wash off to boot.

A lot of these SA girls don't care if you throw a rubber on. Wouldn't be surprised if you're more likely to catch something from one of them than a true pro.

Jman3848
11-21-16, 09:44

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e03f88bb-865a-4fea-9130-6225a0ee6062She asked me the same thing. I passed. Plenty of chicks just as hot as her that are willing to meet. Don't waste your money. Unless you are just into that sort of thing. Stay safe.

Topper1991
11-22-16, 10:33
Dipped a toe in the SA water based on this forum last week and paid for 3 months. Happy to say, while it felt more CL setup, it was successful. She was certainly young and refreshing in her desire to please and open mindedness in taking direction.

Link to follow at some point once I solidify this a bit more.

Jman3848
11-22-16, 12:57
Dipped a toe in the SA water based on this forum last week and paid for 3 months. Happy to say, while it felt more CL setup, it was successful. She was certainly young and refreshing in her desire to please and open mindedness in taking direction.

Link to follow at some point once I solidify this a bit more.

I'm glad to hear you've had success! I've been answering PM's and telling people it works!

I'm off of BP completely. Way too much bullshit to deal with. I'm just using SA and of course USASG classifieds from here on out!

Stay Safe.

Abyss23
11-22-16, 17:46
Told me that someone met her and a friend for Mexican. Paid each 2. No after dinner party.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fcb95318-5e26-4177-9bb2-838952d097aa

BigBlue4523
11-22-16, 17:47
Told me that someone met her and a friend for Mexican. Paid each 2. No after dinner party.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fcb95318-5e26-4177-9bb2-838952d097aaShe's a time waster. Avoid.

LookInFusum2
11-22-16, 20:59

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fcb95318-5e26-4177-9bb2-838952d097aaTold me she was now at northern ky univ, had just quit school, staying with a friend in a dorm but being kicked out at midnight, spent several hours blowing up my phone wanting me to uber her to frankfort to visit her grandmother in the hospital, would make it up to me. Yea right. Guess I finally said no enough times. Haven't heard from her since.

Defcon3
11-22-16, 21:47
She's a time waster. Avoid.And who said that SA is so much better than BP gals? The are all the same. The SA girls are just more needy.

BigBlue4523
11-22-16, 22:54
Told me she was now at northern ky univ, had just quit school, staying with a friend in a dorm but being kicked out at midnight, spent several hours blowing up my phone wanting me to uber her to frankfort to visit her grandmother in the hospital, would make it up to me. Yea right. Guess I finally said no enough times. Haven't heard from her since.She told me she went to Georgetown lmao.

BigBlue4523
11-22-16, 22:55
And who said that SA is so much better than BP gals? The are all the same. The SA girls are just more needy.No question the talent on SA is off the charts. But it's a LOT more work.

You're right though, they all come with baggage in one form or another!

Jman3848
11-23-16, 09:56

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fcb95318-5e26-4177-9bb2-838952d097aaI stopped texting her after about 10 minutes. I sent a couple of you PM'S about this sort of thing. There's no reason to pay a girl just to meet you. There are tons of them that will do just what they say. Don't let a couple scammers turn you off.

Jman3848
11-23-16, 09:58
No question the talent on SA is off the charts. But it's a LOT more work.

You're right though, they all come with baggage in one form or another!Yes the talent is 1000% better.

Why do you say it's more work? Texting with them to confirm you are both looking for the same thing is the same as BP isn't it?

Topper1991
11-23-16, 10:41
Yes the talent is 1000% better.

Why do you say it's more work? Texting with them to confirm you are both looking for the same thing is the same as BP isn't it?Perhaps he meant 'higher maintenance'.

The girls are certainly happier to connect and I'm not seeing as much BS for the moment (guessing a lack or lower amount of substance abuse is driving the difference).

Jman3848
11-23-16, 16:11
Perhaps he meant 'higher maintenance'.

The girls are certainly happier to connect and I'm not seeing as much BS for the moment (guessing a lack or lower amount of substance abuse is driving the difference).Sounds reasonable.

Aruba1234
12-04-16, 08:18
A part of the site that is a major source of irritation is the use of deactivation. Some ladies seem to use it as a way to go silent. For example, leobaby09 in Lexington and Babykitty48 in Louisville have been messaging me then they deactivate. So, if I don't know they are active, I can't message them back. Yep, tired of that game.

EshuTheGreat8
12-07-16, 17:32
Yes the talent is 1000% better.

Why do you say it's more work? Texting with them to confirm you are both looking for the same thing is the same as BP isn't it?Playing the courting game, Booking hotel, dealing with flakes (more so than BP), dealing their internal struggle of being a hoe but not admitting it, and dealing with unprofessionalism (don't text me I will text you), etc. It is more work (generally). SA is more like Tinder on easy than BP.

John HandCock
12-07-16, 17:45
Playing the courting game, Booking hotel, dealing with flakes (more so than BP), dealing their internal struggle of being a hoe but not admitting it, and dealing with unprofessionalism (don't text me I will text you), etc. It is more work (generally). SA is more like Tinder on easy than BP.Your right, its not for everyone so whenever one figures that out ots time to go back to what works best for one.

Abyss23
12-07-16, 19:56
Playing the courting game, Booking hotel, dealing with flakes (more so than BP), dealing their internal struggle of being a hoe but not admitting it, and dealing with unprofessionalism (don't text me I will text you), etc. It is more work (generally). SA is more like Tinder on easy than BP.I find that I'm going back and forth for a week, then they go dark. I'm about done.

EshuTheGreat8
12-07-16, 23:21
I find that I'm going back and forth for a week, then they go dark. I'm about done.THey do that ALOT. I'm thinking all issues the girls bring to SA truly stem from the "I don't want to be a hoe" thought screaming through their heads (social guilt). 9 out of 10, if she doesn't really have a need to go through with an arrangement she wont.

In fact from my experience the girls that don't flake and are able to push social guilt aside either 1) have some financial burden that pushes that thought aside (school, rent, court, children) or 2) Are just plain hoes.

Also keep in mind I don't mean ***** / hoe in a negative term just a cato. I see nothing wrong with being hoe obviously :)

BigBlue4523
12-16-16, 16:32
I have a girl I met last year on SA. We had a great little thing going. It was pretty informal but I'd see her once a month or so and we'd always text nude pucs etc which was kind of fun.

She just finished school and was set to leave Tuesday. I saw her Monday night. It was super hot and she asked if I could come back for one last hoorah Tuesday morning before she left. I was planning on it.

Tuesday morning I wake up giddy and horny when I get a text: "my parents showed up early to surprise me. " WTF?

That would have been bad. Really bad.

She will be missed.

BigBlue4523
12-19-16, 14:16
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3e786c10-f78a-658d-7957-d144fccdee89

I feel like I recognize this one from BP. Anyone else?

Dreadlocked
12-19-16, 21:58

I feel like I recognize this one from BP. Anyone else?She kinda does look familiar. She sexy though, might have to seewhat's up.

Jman3848
12-20-16, 10:16
I have a girl I met last year on SA. We had a great little thing going. It was pretty informal but I'd see her once a month or so and we'd always text nude pucs etc which was kind of fun.

She just finished school and was set to leave Tuesday. I saw her Monday night. It was super hot and she asked if I could come back for one last hoorah Tuesday morning before she left. I was planning on it.

Tuesday morning I wake up giddy and horny when I get a text: "my parents showed up early to surprise me. " WTF?

That would have been bad. Really bad.

She will be missed.Sounds like you might have dodged a bullet!

Ktucky79
12-20-16, 15:08
I never saw her ad on BP but she used to dance.

I feel like I recognize this one from BP. Anyone else?

Jay Malibu
12-20-16, 21:21

I feel like I recognize this one from BP. Anyone else?I know that Amber Sunshine is one that has a profile on SA. These days the first thing I do when a SA lady gives me her phone number is a google search to see if they are escorting. Not that I care that much, but a non-pro is much easier to deal with. There are more than a few former dancers on SA.

LikeMike1963
12-21-16, 09:29
I had met her a couple times in the Spring and was chatting with her about a LT SB thing. Not usre if she danced then or not but do not think so. She was nice. We went on a couple actual dates. Not sex and talked about a monthly allowance. Offered 1 k month but was not enough so did not see her again. But that's been since last spring. There was a friend of hers on FB that lived her and I think did some escorting. I thnk her name was Lilly. They looked alot alike so that may be why she looked familiar. But as far as I know no formal escorting.

I never saw her ad on BP but she used to dance.

Piton
12-21-16, 20:48
I had met her a couple times in the Spring and was chatting with her about a LT SB thing. Not usre if she danced then or not but do not think so. She was nice. We went on a couple actual dates. Not sex and talked about a monthly allowance. Offered 1 k month but was not enough so did not see her again. But that's been since last spring. There was a friend of hers on FB that lived her and I think did some escorting. I thnk her name was Lilly. They looked alot alike so that may be why she looked familiar. But as far as I know no formal escorting.I've met her off of BP a while back.

Piton
12-21-16, 20:49
Any Intel on this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/62968909-dc6d-4a4c-8d0f-095cc234d9d8.

BigBlue4523
12-21-16, 22:42
I've met her off of BP a while back.That's what I thought. She talked with me on kik but I got a bad vibe.

CodeVille
12-22-16, 00:20
Any Intel on this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/62968909-dc6d-4a4c-8d0f-095cc234d9d8.I'll share her response. Took her 2 days to respond to my message. Not something I'm willing to pursue although she is cute as hell. I'm not into paying for photos or videos of her twerking. She sounds really naive.

Britt1997 about 6 hours ago.

I'm here would you be interested in an online arrangement? Sexy pictures and videos in exchange for you rewarding me?

Jay Malibu
12-22-16, 11:49
I'll share her response. Took her 2 days to respond to my message. Not something I'm willing to pursue although she is cute as hell. I'm not into paying for photos or videos of her twerking. She sounds really naive.

Britt1997 about 6 hours ago.

I'm here would you be interested in an online arrangement? Sexy pictures and videos in exchange for you rewarding me?Britt1997 3 days ago.

Would you be interested in an online arrangement at first.

Jman3848
12-22-16, 12:49
Britt1997 3 days ago.

Would you be interested in an online arrangement at first.I got the same kinda BS.

"Would you send me some money so I can get my phone turned on and we can talk more".

Piton
12-22-16, 14:32
I got the same kinda BS.

"Would you send me some money so I can get my phone turned on and we can talk more".Well, that's too bad, she's very cute. Thank you all for the info.

It's not easy to find a real SB. Most of the girls that will meet are escorts.

CodeVille
01-04-17, 13:06
After a long lead in conversation over several nights with this 22 yr old, we finally made arrangements to meet at a local motel. She's thicker than in the photos but nice looking enough. A cute brunette that seemed nervous and giggled a lot. She said she had done this before a few times and seemed familiar with the routine. Afterwards when I asked what amount contribution she expected for the short time we were together, she named a figure more than I was willing to spend. I countered with a more reasonable amount. It didn't end well because I didn't pay her asking price. When I countered with less than half at $$, it turned icy in the room so I said my goodbyes and left. I knew she was leaving for Florida in a couple of days, I just didn't know she expected me to pay for the trip. LOL. My first SA babe may be my last. I think I'll stick with other means of mongering where donations are known up front.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/0cef0184-fa90-4fa6-b566-fff69fcbc340?locale=en_US&utm_campaign=new_message&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sa

BigBlue4523
01-04-17, 14:36
After a long lead in conversation over several nights with this 22 yr old, we finally made arrangements to meet at a local motel. She's thicker than in the photos but nice looking enough. A cute brunette that seemed nervous and giggled a lot. She said she had done this before a few times and seemed familiar with the routine. Afterwards when I asked what amount contribution she expected for the short time we were together, she named a figure more than I was willing to spend. I countered with a more reasonable amount. It didn't end well because I didn't pay her asking price. When I countered with less than half at $$, it turned icy in the room so I said my goodbyes and left. I knew she was leaving for Florida in a couple of days, I just didn't know she expected me to pay for the trip. LOL. My first SA babe may be my last. I think I'll stick with other means of mongering where donations are known up front.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/0cef0184-fa90-4fa6-b566-fff69fcbc340?locale=en_US&utm_campaign=new_message&utm_medium=email&utm_source=saThat link didn't work for me. Anyone else? I'm logged into SA so idk.

BigBlue4523
01-04-17, 14:39

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/0cef0184-fa90-4fa6-b566-fff69fcbc340?locale=en_US&utm_campaign=new_message&utm_medium=email&utm_source=saThe flip side of that is I've gotten to know girls who I have NOTHING to after we'd seen each other a few times. If you see a girl more than once and have good chemistry (and decent sex) they'll basically take what you give them'.

I try to avoid the BP girls and strippers from the site. I'd much rather break in a little college girl or desperate 30 year old.

BestNtheWorld
01-04-17, 20:33
That link didn't work for me. Anyone else? I'm logged into SA so idk.Doesn't work on my end either. Seems like it was a link to the OP's inbox convo and not the SB's profile.

Topper1991
01-05-17, 10:52
The flip side of that is I've gotten to know girls who I have NOTHING to after we'd seen each other a few times. If you see a girl more than once and have good chemistry (and decent sex) they'll basically take what you give them'.

I try to avoid the BP girls and strippers from the site. I'd much rather break in a little college girl or desperate 30 year old.Point, and my exit strategy if I lose interest. Pay less or none after a few times and see if it's a deal breaker. Also, it helps me reset in my head when I'm being a bit stupid.

CodeVille
01-05-17, 11:57

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/0cef0184-fa90-4fa6-b566-fff69fcbc340?locale=en_US&utm_campaign=new_message&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sahttps://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/864ff253-b7a4-40c9-8265-3ba2b6d887ff
I must of been half asleep when I posted that link the other night.

BestNtheWorld
01-05-17, 19:29
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/864ff253-b7a4-40c9-8265-3ba2b6d887ff
I must of been half asleep when I posted that link the other night.I'm curious, why didn't the two of you come upon an agreed amount prior to meeting?

BestNtheWorld
01-09-17, 00:01
Decided to dabble in the SD game again for at least a month. Decided to hit up a new one that recently joined SA. I've been talking to her all evening back and forth, she seems interested and liked the arrangement ideas. I get her number and do the usual FB recon. What do I discover? She's friends with the one I met that I talked about in posts 128 & 111. They're sorority sisters. WTH?

Ugggghhh, I guess I'll move on from that one. Her FB pics were showing something a little different the pics she was using on SA anyways. Probably dodging a bullet here.

Link to new girl that was a potential new SB:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/470931d8-a053-4197-bfd3-a76bca4a4846

John HandCock
01-09-17, 02:49
I'm curious, why didn't the two of you come upon an agreed amount prior to meeting?Depending on your definition of a sb. IMHO if your doing your negotiations on line or by text your dealing with pros or utr girls. If the girl says bring x amount and were good your dealing with a seasoned girl. A true sb is going to want to do a m / g before deciding. If things go good at the m / g then as its finishing up then discuss the arrangement. Everything should be figured out before the room.

Topper1991
01-09-17, 11:25
Decided to dabble in the SD game again for at least a month. Decided to hit up a new one that recently joined SA. I've been talking to her all evening back and forth, she seems interested and liked the arrangement ideas. I get her number and do the usual FB recon. What do I discover? She's friends with the one I met that I talked about in posts 128 & 111. They're sorority sisters. WTH?

Ugggghhh, I guess I'll move on from that one. Her FB pics were showing something a little different the pics she was using on SA anyways. Probably dodging a bullet here.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/470931d8-a053-4197-bfd3-a76bca4a4846Because girls talk. Especially so when they're in college together and in an experimentation phase. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another few of their friends doing the same with one being very successful at it.

BigBlue4523
01-09-17, 11:30

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/470931d8-a053-4197-bfd3-a76bca4a4846These girls almost always use real name, real number, etc. Obviously don't use your real fb account to do the recon.

BamBam
01-10-17, 22:16
Depending on your definition of a sb. IMHO if your doing your negotiations on line or by text your dealing with pros or utr girls. If the girl says bring x amount and were good your dealing with a seasoned girl. A true sb is going to want to do a m / g before deciding. If things go good at the m / g then as its finishing up then discuss the arrangement. Everything should be figured out before the room.I usually agree with the things you write but in this case I may disagree ever so slightly. I have an average amount I gift: one and a half. However, before the MnG, based on pictures and interactions, I may lean towards going higher. For the average profile, I try to get the allowance out of the way before the MnG to avoid wasting time. For especially interesting profiles, I will likely wait until I am at the meeting. This gives me the option to go higher if she is as hot in person as in her profile. It doesn't always work but I feel my game in the flesh is better than online. With a hot profile, I don't want to give her an excuse to say No before we even meet.

Bam.

John HandCock
01-11-17, 00:05
I usually agree with the things you write but in this case I may disagree ever so slightly. I have an average amount I gift: one and a half. However, before the MnG, based on pictures and interactions, I may lean towards going higher. For the average profile, I try to get the allowance out of the way before the MnG to avoid wasting time. For especially interesting profiles, I will likely wait until I am at the meeting. This gives me the option to go higher if she is as hot in person as in her profile. It doesn't always work but I feel my game in the flesh is better than online. With a hot profile, I don't want to give her an excuse to say No before we even meet.

Bam.It all depends on your definition of sb. My definition or version won't talk arrangement until the end of the m / g. My version needs a connection / attraction towards you to make the arrangement. If that's not there then they can walk with no hard feelings. Its the same for me. I've left several m / g because it wasn't there for me and some where it wasn't there for her. Not everyone is a match so no hard feelings on either side. Now if we click then all details are figured out before the FC. If everyone knows what is expected then its a more enjoyable experience than the girl not knowing what she is getting or if dhe is going to be stiffed by a guy. For me if the arrangement is figured out before the actual m / g then its an utr or pro sb. My version has only one sd at a time and doesn't have her own rotation going like the guys do.

BigBlue4523
01-11-17, 14:04
It all depends on your definition of sb. My definition or version won't talk arrangement until the end of the m / g. My version needs a connection / attraction towards you to make the arrangement. If that's not there then they can walk with no hard feelings. Its the same for me. I've left several m / g because it wasn't there for me and some where it wasn't there for her. Not everyone is a match so no hard feelings on either side. Now if we click then all details are figured out before the FC. If everyone knows what is expected then its a more enjoyable experience than the girl not knowing what she is getting or if dhe is going to be stiffed by a guy. For me if the arrangement is figured out before the actual m / g then its an utr or pro sb. My version has only one sd at a time and doesn't have her own rotation going like the guys do.If you're out of town I love the 2 in 1 meeting. Take them to dinner or grab a drink and then go back to the room if there's a connection. This has worked for me 3 times now in 3 different cities and it saves everyone time and the anticipation at dinner is fun too. Also doesn't hurt if you're both liquored up.

BigBlue4523
01-19-17, 21:32
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b5734ba-5077-4658-874d-329b568ae8a4

Anyone have any info on this one?

Jay Malibu
01-24-17, 08:46
I know that I've seen this one post on BP. She's a bit crazy. I had contacted her via one of her older profiles and never met up. I then saw the reports here and have avoided her. She has a new SA profile.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/410d7f1e-cb73-480f-a5fc-e3735e0eff1e

Since BP shut down the escort section I've noticed a lot more new Lexington area profiles.

Jay Malibu
01-24-17, 15:46
The last few days there has been a huge number of new ladies creating profiles on SA. I guess it was inevitable with the closing of the escort section. I did see Bluebird KY from Louisville recently. She has to have been a working girl or dancer at some point in time. I had a nice time but it was more like an When we met she wanted to see $ up-front and then did a cop check. Normal sugar babies don't do that. Kyluvin is another that I suspect is a former pro -- She gave me a number that leads to a dude on facebook.

BestNtheWorld
01-24-17, 21:03
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b5734ba-5077-4658-874d-329b568ae8a4

Anyone have any info on this one?I tried talking to her but the convo ended on her end.

BigBlue4523
01-24-17, 21:07
I'm sure most of you all heard but looking at the moderator of the board reminded me that Kain passed away last month. RIP Kain.

Jay Malibu
01-24-17, 23:00
The problem with SA is that there are many on there with unrealistic expectations. Like "I am looking for an on-line only arrangement. " or even better, "If you're looking for sex (or intimacy) move along. " There are several versions of not looking for sex. I read her profile and it seems she is confusing SA with linked in. LOL.

I tried talking to her but the convo ended on her end.

BigBlue4523
01-24-17, 23:12
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fced4aec-61b9-fc7e-4b13-d34956220781

Jay Malibu
01-24-17, 23:35
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fced4aec-61b9-fc7e-4b13-d34956220781I used my best line and nada. Three messages gone unanswered. I struck out.

LikeMike1963
01-25-17, 17:15
I contacted SA about these types of profiles and they said to report them as they are not in support of this especially ONLINE ONLY. So I have been.

The problem with SA is that there are many on there with unrealistic expectations. Like "I am looking for an on-line only arrangement. " or even better, "If you're looking for sex (or intimacy) move along. " There are several versions of not looking for sex. I read her profile and it seems she is confusing SA with linked in. LOL.

Topper1991
01-25-17, 17:27
I contacted SA about these types of profiles and they said to report them as they are not in support of this especially ONLINE ONLY. So I have been.And yet, trying to get a profile accepted that has 'local and in-person required' seems to be an issue on my side.

Piton
01-25-17, 21:33
Any luck with this one? There is something about her, I'd love to hook up with her.

EshuTheGreat8
01-25-17, 23:36
Any luck with this one? There is something about her, I'd love to hook up with her.She went ghost on me when I gave her my number. We were talking for acouple of days up till that point. Take it for what you want, but she seems like a normal girl, confused. Your luck may be better than mine.

Abyss23
01-26-17, 10:47

So many have similar names around here.

She opened up convo about a group session with her friend. Any feedback Gents?

Jay Malibu
01-26-17, 12:10

She opened up convo about a group session with her friend. Any feedback Gents?Not sure I'd see two together out of the gate. A friend of mine had a similar experience up the road in Cincy. The ladies took him for a few bucks and no pussy. I believe this gal to be legit from what I remember but I may be a bit too cautious.

BigBlue4523
01-26-17, 13:00

She opened up convo about a group session with her friend. Any feedback Gents?She'll constantly hit you up for cash before and after you see her. I'd block that one and move on.

Jay Malibu
01-26-17, 16:02
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/410d7f1e-cb73-480f-a5fc-e3735e0eff1e

This one is crazy and has been discussed on here before. This is probably her third profile.

BestNtheWorld
01-26-17, 19:59

She opened up convo about a group session with her friend. Any feedback Gents?I've mentioned her in this thread. She hit me up the other night too about having a 3 way with her friend from Cincy that is coming down. Wanted 300 each for what was promised at least an hour. Kind of tempted to but something seems off about it and she won't link me to her friend's SA page (even thought I'm pretty sure I've seen it before just can't find it).

If you take a chance on them let us know how it went.

Topper1991
01-27-17, 11:53
I've mentioned her in this thread. She hit me up the other night too about having a 3 way with her friend from Cincy that is coming down. Wanted 300 each for what was promised at least an hour. Kind of tempted to but something seems off about it and she won't link me to her friend's SA page (even thought I'm pretty sure I've seen it before just can't find it).

If you take a chance on them let us know how it went.And this is why I appreciate this site. I've been having a conversation with her but hadn't nailed down a meet and greet. I'm going to drop this one as I'm seeking something a bit more sb\amateur and less escort.

Abyss23
01-27-17, 14:08
She'll constantly hit you up for cash before and after you see her. I'd block that one and move on.I'll pass. Appreciate the warnings.

EshuTheGreat8
01-27-17, 18:41
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f2cdecdc-6f97-b8e7-c0cf-875d8f6a8c01

She is dropped dead gorgeous, and looks too good to be true but hell why not. I've tried messaging in the past but did not receive a response. Has anyone else had any luck??

Piton
01-27-17, 23:18
She went ghost on me when I gave her my number. We were talking for acouple of days up till that point. Take it for what you want, but she seems like a normal girl, confused. Your luck may be better than mine.Thank you for the info, she stopped talking to me when I asked if she could meet in person. .

MaxTantric
01-28-17, 10:03
Busy got the best of me since last post here. I have not had an SB or arrangement since I wrote of them here last spring. But I've still been on AF all this time. Its not as good as SA but I seem to be the only guy here that trolls there. So often my info is not of much use. But. Remember some of the SB's advertise on both sites. And its not uncommon for them to use the same user name.

Example countrygirl from augusta ky 606 xxx 7780. This one was on both sites same name. This one was of interest but I'm not real favorable on paying up a lot for 2 hours away. She had a young child and was in school augusta area. So availability seemed challenging.

Readforthrills 19 berea. Slim attractive red head. SingleMom81. Real pretty face photo. Description seems like a nice spinner. Problem. Bogged down with 4 kids. Presently no phone.

And last. But definitely not least. UCpaige cincinnati stunning blonde angel that I think is the GFE SB type that true SD's are dreaming of. Its with much angst that I put her here. It seemed I was a leading candidate. But then things went dark. Maybe someone else can make good on these. I seem to have failed. Then again sometimes posting them here has been like a luck charm on ones I had given up on. No SB's since spring and I've lost out on a good one. Think I'm going to have to hit on the strippers again.

MaxTantric
01-29-17, 09:38
It must be good karma to post the AF SB's here. One of those I had given up on contacted me. AF is the one that's thick with scammers. And the worst dating site for hackers I've been to. My dating email got hacked again yesterday. A lot of work goes into finding those few real ones in a sea of scammers. I'm real sure all three are real women. SB's are mostly always a work in progress. This has been a good lesson in giving and sharing. Its been a bit hard for me to post some SB's and give up on them. But it seems to bring me luck when I do.

MaxTantric
02-04-17, 07:51
Blondeblues. Some of these new gals don't have realistic expectations. This one wants an arrangement of send photos and videos a couple of times a week for 100 a pop. A platonic date is 350.

Baby_b is the other one.

Here is a real one that maybe has some potential krikal77.34 yr old sheperdsville ky auburn red head. Exchanged a few emails then went dark. I've got several that are works in progress right now.

MrMichigan
02-05-17, 13:22
Any one had any luck with a girl on SA named Daizaun.

She looks so pretty but cannot get her to answer me.

MaxTantric
02-06-17, 11:43
Scammers usually answer. Ones that don't answer are usually a real woman. This is another place where slow can really rule. I've got a special strategy for them. Doesn't always work but its more lay back and wait then trying to keep engaging them.

The photo seller. Babyblues. She certainly has the looks for it. If that's really her. We have had quite a running dialog. Pretty darn sure she won't ever be my SB. But one never knows.

MaxTantric
02-06-17, 11:49
The photo and platonic date seller. , from AF. I did not correctly identify her in the last post and wrote the wrong name. She claims she's getting takers for the photos and platonic dates. I've been the challenging skeptic. But still offering some constructive comments.

EshuTheGreat8
02-07-17, 17:11
Guys on info on this one. She is straight business.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b62ddf2d-b9b8-4a54-91fe-88d9c75fbe7f

Louisky
02-14-17, 12:12
Hold on to your hat fellows, this one is very lovely. Wondering who else has had her experience?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/47db0b48-d00e-4aec-ab13-9ce9d15e46aa