PDA

View Full Version : Hanabi Spa

Pages : [1] 2

Rico Suave808
11-22-15, 00:39
This past week I ventured out of my Kison comfort zone and went to Secret Spa fka K-Spa and had a good time with Jessica. Jessica is a pretty Korean gal from South Carolina. Average looks and body but she excels in service and attitude. She has natural Bsize boobs with nice nipples. While sucking on them she actually had an orgasm. This is only the second time I have ever witnessed a woman having an orgasm from oral stimulation of her nipples. I like the shower there. It's very roomy and we had a good soaping and fondling each other. Jessica's pussy gets extremely wet and I liked sucking on her big hard clit. I asked her to sit on my face and I could feel her warm pussy juice flowing down my face. Her shaved pussy is tight and feels so good. We did multiple positions until time was up and I came real hard in her wet tight pussy. Jessica tells me she is very popular and is much in demand because she is so good and I believe her. I saw some of the other girls there and they are hot. This place is a well-kept secret hence the name.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/secret-spahot-lemon-is-here/5499325

Kalani69
11-22-15, 03:42
This past week I ventured out of my Kison comfort zone and went to Secret Spa fka K-Spa and had a good time with Jessica. Jessica is a pretty Korean gal from South Carolina. Average looks and body but she excels in service and attitude. She has natural Bsize boobs with nice nipples. While sucking on them she actually had an orgasm. This is only the second time I have ever witnessed a woman having an orgasm from oral stimulation of her nipples. I like the shower there. It's very roomy and we had a good soaping and fondling each other. Jessica's pussy gets extremely wet and I liked sucking on her big hard clit. I asked her to sit on my face and I could feel her warm pussy juice flowing down my face. Her shaved pussy is tight and feels so good. We did multiple positions until time was up and I came real hard in her wet tight pussy. Jessica tells me she is very popular and is much in demand because she is so good and I believe her. I saw some of the other girls there and they are hot. This place is a well-kept secret hence the name.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/secret-spahot-lemon-is-here/5499325Is that a white chick in the ad?

DrMajikLuv69
11-22-15, 06:32

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/secret-spahot-lemon-is-here/5499325QUESTION TO Rico Sauve808 was is BBFS or did you use an umbrella. If it was BBFS you need noT reply back. Mahalo.

Rico Suave808
11-22-15, 13:14
Is that a white chick in the ad?The blond is Emile; formally known as Lemon at Top Spa.

H Mobius
11-22-15, 15:04
Is that a white chick in the ad?In the ad, yes, but not in the AMP:

http://www.aliexpress.com/e-uniform_reviews.html

Chik0848
11-22-15, 18:01

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/secret-spahot-lemon-is-here/5499325How are the rooms? I know they're small, and they used to be really dark. I hope they're more lighted than before. The show is probably the best compared to other AMPs.

Rico Suave808
11-22-15, 21:02
QUESTION TO Rico Sauve808 was is BBFS or did you use an umbrella. If it was BBFS you need noT reply back. Mahalo.I never carry an umbrella or use a rain coat. I lived in Hilo for a long time and I got used to the rain without wearing any rain gear.

Rico Suave808
11-22-15, 21:04
How are the rooms? I know they're small, and they used to be really dark. I hope they're more lighted than before. The show is probably the best compared to other AMPs.The rooms are small and relatively dark. Much like CHM.

Rico Suave808
11-22-15, 22:01
Ventured back to Secret Spa to check out the rest of the talent. I was greeted by the hot MS who asked me who I would like to see. She told me Jessica was available but I wanted to experience hot mama and asked her if she would take care of me and she said ok if you want to.

So her name is Susi and she is a pretty Korean MILF maybe 35 yoa. I took a self-shower and waited for her arrival in the room. Five minutes later she arrives in this sexy white outfit and we start kissing. The kissing became very passionate and in no time we ended undressing each other.

Ok, I need to describe this fine looking lady. Susi is about 5'3" tall and maybe 100 lbs. She has a pair of nice soft natural Bsize breasts with nice responsive nipples. She is petite and perfectly height, weight proportionate. Her Bush is natural but not hairy. Her face is extremely attractive.

So we are embracing each other and passionately kissing while undressing each other. Susi begins a very good BBBJ while moving to 69. We do this for a while until she asks me to fuck her. I move to mish and slowly enter her wet tight pussy. Initially she is uncomfortable with my size but she slowly allows full entry. I slowly fuck her and in about 15 minutes she has a very intense orgasm. I continue to work my magic and she comes very hard again. Now this lady is totally exhausted from coming so hard that she tells me "I cannot do this anymore". This was like 30 minutes into the session and I was just getting warmed up. I fucked her doggy and mish for a while but I could tell that she was totally not into sex any longer. I finished blowing my load in her pussy in mish. Susi is a once and done after two intense orgasms. If any of you guys do her, make sure she doesn't cum more than once or she is completely useless after that. She is a good girl but I will never repeat because she cannot handle me.

Member #5810
11-23-15, 08:01
The rooms are small and relatively dark. Much like CHM.And the beds seem really small. Hard to move around without banging the wall. Clean place overall. Big shower like Rico said. Almost like Rejuve size. Bit too dark for me. I like see! !

BP808
11-24-15, 20:53
Pronounced Emily. Korean / Japanese lady, mid 30's. She answered the door and she fit exactly what I was looking for because of my visit elsewhere the hour before her.

She has a sexy face. That is her body in the pics, but they cover up some of the meat. She has curves, but she is not petite (not fat, either, just thick with good shape. I think if she toned her body, she would be smokin' hot). Natural be's with responsive thick nipples. Trim kitty on top and shaved underneath. Long blonde hair, big thighs, big and cute (not round) asian ass.

Small lips down below. But she was good. Standard services, BBBJ, CFS (which started with standing DS and then went through all the positions). Finished in DS. Standard Fees apply.

I will repeat. I like how she showers with you and gives a preview of BBBJ in the shower and even wants you to soap her body, too.

L / A / S - 7. 5/10/9.

GrassHack
12-08-15, 06:42
Went here earlier today while getting my car serviced and safety check. Walked over, up the stairs, rang the bell and mama lets me in. First time there and she puts me a room. Says Jessica will be my provider. Wait couple minutes and in comes Jessica. I forget what she was wearing nor did I care or paid attention. I was to busy checking out her body. Not bad for a MILF. Been seeing them walk past me all day so I was in the mood for some MILF action. She took me to the shower which was very roomy and washed me down squeaky clean. I kept playing with her MILF tittles and kept her giggling. Back in the room I opted to skip the massage and just wanted to get down to some action. I had a feeling my car would be done soon so I didn't want to fut around with some generic massage. Daty till she juiced my face and BBBJ in return. After about 15 minutes of foreplay, on went the cover and started in standing mish. Pounded her long and hard and she really got wet. I love the smell of natural pussy, reminds me of high school time. She got sore with her legs up so we switched to doggy. While in pounding her, we hear a customer walk in and ask for her. I get even more turn on and pound her even harder and faster. Popped in the cover and realize the hour was up. Hot towel to clean up and upon checking my phone, the service station had called at the 45 minute mark. . 5 hf and 1. 5 for play. Good time and nice place. Will venture here again someday! Have fun and stay safe! Ho ho ho!

Grass.

DrMajikLuv69
12-09-15, 06:16
I never carry an umbrella or use a rain coat. I lived in Hilo for a long time and I got used to the rain without wearing any rain gear.Cool. Thanks.

DrMajikLuv69
12-12-15, 20:29
The picture is from the Secret Spa Ad. Is this an accurate picture of Jessica?

G3504
12-13-15, 01:47
The picture is from the Secret Spa Ad. Is this an accurate picture of Jessica?Guarantee fake.

G35.

Tiredguy
12-15-15, 22:45
I called yesterday and there was no answer. Stopped by and rang the door bell. No answer and the Open light was off.

SCJohn
12-16-15, 16:06
I called yesterday and there was no answer. Stopped by and rang the door bell. No answer and the Open light was off.They're still open.

NightWing24
01-05-16, 12:54
Hey guys, has Secret's name been changed to Hanabi Spa?

First Try
01-05-16, 14:30
Hey guys, has Secret's name been changed to Hanabi Spa?http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spa-new-beautiful-girls-best-relaxation-808-206-4393/5849980

Tuna Can Dan
01-05-16, 15:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spa-new-beautiful-girls-best-relaxation-808-206-4393/5849980Tried to make my first visit there yesterday and the parking lot dude says new owners coming in and they are renovating. Sounds like they will be back in biz tomorrow.

Member #5810
01-05-16, 15:21
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spa-new-beautiful-girls-best-relaxation-808-206-4393/5849980Fake pics for sure. I personally know 2 of the girls in ad and they're in Japan not here.

ManapuaMan
01-05-16, 18:06
Fake pics for sure. I personally know 2 of the girls in ad and they're in Japan not here.I see Hanabi is back. Last saw her in CC on the second floor awhile ago. Always had great sessions with her. Big jugs. BB everything. A real pro.

MP Man.

Member #5810
01-05-16, 21:31
I see Hanabi is back. Last saw her in CC on the second floor awhile ago. Always had great sessions with her. Big jugs. BB everything. A real pro.

MP Man.Hanabi pics real. I posted on earlier ad before her pics were up. Sorry for confusion.

Aviatr77
01-05-16, 22:30
I see Hanabi is back. Last saw her in CC on the second floor awhile ago. Always had great sessions with her. Big jugs. BB everything. A real pro.

MP Man.Just spoke to Sophia, the owner,(who has been around since statehood it seems). Hanabi is the name of the place, so guess this thread should be a cumbersome "Hanabi, FKA Secret, FKA K Spa. " Hehe.

She said that they are now open and have three girls on staff. She plans on opening 24 hrs so after 7:00 pm you need to call so they can open the gate for you. Sounds like couple of them have worked somewhere else before so may be familiar. Too bad Jessica and Emily no longer there.

She said their real busy today so I plan on maybe tomorrow after some of the braddahs report on the talent. LOL.

Member #5810
01-06-16, 02:06
Just spoke to Sophia, the owner,(who has been around since statehood it seems). Hanabi is the name of the place, so guess this thread should be a cumbersome "Hanabi, FKA Secret, FKA K Spa. " Hehe.

She said that they are now open and have three girls on staff. She plans on opening 24 hrs so after 7:00 pm you need to call so they can open the gate for you. Sounds like couple of them have worked somewhere else before so may be familiar. Too bad Jessica and Emily no longer there.

She said their real busy today so I plan on maybe tomorrow after some of the braddahs report on the talent. LOL.Hope they use their old names so we don't have to figure out who is who! Thanks for the latest info! I miss Yuri!

ManapuaMan
01-07-16, 17:22
Went to see my long lost chagya. She looks the same. Sexy, full make-up, boobies look even bigger but no enhancement done or needed.

Met Maya who is nice, personable and according to Hanabi gives a BBBJ better than Coco or Monica. Better than Coco the Hoover? Hah!

Also saw "Pink or Pinky" fka Lemon walking out. I was told she is on duty 9 AM-9 PM only.

Back to Hanabi. She says she went back to the motherland to care for an ailing Mom who has since passed on. So now she is free to carry on. Her sister is there as mamasan.

I never been to this place before and found it to be quite nice inside. There was a little trouble finding the room since it's kinda tucked in the 2nd floor corner closest to Vineyard Blvd.

And jeez, saw a tranny with an iron plugged into an outdoor electrical outlet ironing clothes and a hairpiece on a flat electrical box in back of the pizza shop. Weird.

Hanabi has an amazing memory. Recounted stuff I did with her in an upper floor space she had in CC and with different girls she had in the 2nd floor space.

She tells me I did the girl now known as Page (Rejuve) before and I could not remember until she showed me pics of her when she first worked in that 2nd floor CC MP and compared to the pics in the Rejuve ad on BP.

Well I'll be darned. I guess I did. I'll say she looks a lot different now. Much more attractive.

Too many girls over the last 5-6 years plus dementia is kicking in LOL. We snuggled on the couch and talked for a long while. My apologies to the brothers who came for her and was asked to come back later.

After awhile she moved me to the first room on the right that has a grab bar and gave a great massage with backwalking. Really needed that and thoroughly enjoyed it.

On the flip, I asked her to give me some skin and out came those big, beautiful jugs with suckable nipples. I feasted on those like a hungry dog until one of you came back for your appointment. No problem.

I was not prepared for action. Was not properly medicated. Just went to make sure it was her and to check the place out. I asked her if service is the same? Roger. I'll be back for some action later.

And also to check out the 2 new girls (Cici & Apple) she said are coming in tomorrow. Hanabi and all her charms is back!

MP Man.

Lkjhgf
01-07-16, 19:10
Is that the same hanabi you tried to fix her computer one night at CC.

You ended up rimming her while I was working her big ass tits.

LOL LOL.

Hey, you tried making out with the tenny.

Happy new year later s.

Went to see my long lost chagya. She looks the same. Sexy, full make-up, boobies look even bigger but no enhancement done or needed.

Met Maya who is nice, personable and according to Hanabi gives a BBBJ better than Coco or Monica. Better than Coco the Hoover? Hah!

Also saw "Pink or Pinky" fka Lemon walking out. I was told she is on duty 9 AM-9 PM only.

Back to Hanabi. She says she went back to the motherland to care for an ailing Mom who has since passed on. So now she is free to carry on. Her sister is there as mamasan.

I never been to this place before and found it to be quite nice inside. There was a little trouble finding the room since it's kinda tucked in the 2nd floor corner closest to Vineyard Blvd.

And jeez, saw a tranny with an iron plugged into an outdoor electrical outlet ironing clothes and a hairpiece on a flat electrical box in back of the pizza shop. Weird.

Hanabi has an amazing memory. Recounted stuff I did with her in an upper floor space she had in CC and with different girls she had in the 2nd floor space.

She tells me I did the girl now known as Page (Rejuve) before and I could not remember until she showed me pics of her when she first worked in that 2nd floor CC MP and compared to the pics in the Rejuve ad on BP.

Well I'll be darned. I guess I did. I'll say she looks a lot different now. Much more attractive.

Too many girls over the last 5-6 years plus dementia is kicking in LOL. We snuggled on the couch and talked for a long while. My apologies to the brothers who came for her and was asked to come back later.

After awhile she moved me to the first room on the right that has a grab bar and gave a great massage with backwalking. Really needed that and thoroughly enjoyed it.

On the flip, I asked her to give me some skin and out came those big, beautiful jugs with suckable nipples. I feasted on those like a hungry dog until one of you came back for your appointment. No problem.

I was not prepared for action. Was not properly medicated. Just went to make sure it was her and to check the place out. I asked her if service is the same? Roger. I'll be back for some action later.

And also to check out the 2 new girls (Cici & Apple) she said are coming in tomorrow. Hanabi and all her charms is back!

MP Man.

ManapuaMan
01-07-16, 20:12
Is that the same hanabi you tried to fix her computer one night at CC.

You ended up rimming her while I was working her big ass tits.

LOL LOL.

Hey, you tried making out with the tenny.

Happy new year later s.Blackhawk,

Yes, Happy New Year to you too!

Actually your recollection is inaccurate.

You were rimming me while Hanabi polished my dull helmet.

BTW-I gave the tranny your cell number. I mentioned you're easy meat.

Expect a call.

Aloha & take care.

MP Man.

Jan Fortifore
01-07-16, 22:22

MP Man.Aloha Manapua Man. Thank you for taking one for the team and confirming the woman in the photos is there. Is she as slim waisted in person as she is in her photographs? I understand she is older, but please take a guess as to her age. Mahalo in advance.

Jay Dubblefoh.

ManapuaMan
01-07-16, 23:10
Aloha Manapua Man. Thank you for taking one for the team and confirming the woman in the photos is there. Is she as slim waisted in person as she is in her photographs? I understand she is older, but please take a guess as to her age. Mahalo in advance.

Jay Dubblefoh.Hanabi is way younger than me. Way, way, way younger than Blackhawk.

She reminds me of many of the KBG's I mauled in the back booths in KB's on Maui.

Sexy Korean accented broken English. She exudes that fuck me vibe.

My guess is she in her mid to late forties.

Size wise, I joked with her that she should drop some lbs. LOL.

She said she'll be getting smaller now that she is working again.

If she likes you, you'll walk out of there on wobbly legs.

She says a lot of her customers are young guys because they want to play with big chichis and go visit Moscow.

I'd rather drop a load deep inside her wet pussy.

MP Man.

AsianSlayer
01-08-16, 00:58
Hanabi is way younger than me. Way, way, way younger than Blackhawk.

She reminds me of many of the KBG's I mauled in the back booths in KB's on Maui.

She says a lot of her customers are young guys because they want to play with big chichis and go visit Moscow.

MP Man.MP thanks for the report on Hanabi. I m going to go by tonight or try I should say. The ad stood out to me like a banana to a monkey. Hanabi allows BB?

Opelu
01-08-16, 12:47
Hanabi is way younger than me. Way, way, way younger than Blackhawk.

MP Man.Is that rack real or fake?

ManapuaMan
01-08-16, 15:47
Is that rack real or fake?Bro Opelu,

If that rack ain't real, I'll suck my own dick. LOL.

Opelu
01-08-16, 18:36
Bro Opelu,

If that rack ain't real, I'll suck my own dick. LOL.Thanks man might have to test the waters and see.

Inamona
01-08-16, 19:45
MP thanks for the report on Hanabi. I m going to go by tonight or try I should say. The ad stood out to me like a banana to a monkey. Hanabi allows BB?Hanabi is sexy and voluptuous! I seen her a several times before she left. YMMV but she always slipped a cover on for CFS.

Lkjhgf
01-08-16, 20:35
Opelu, its fake go get your free BBBJCIM from mp man.

Hahah its real.

Bro Opelu,

If that rack ain't real, I'll suck my own dick. LOL.

Lkjhgf
01-08-16, 20:37
Opelu, its fake go get your free BBBJCIM from mp man.

Hahah its real.Might still see her walk dog on kalakaua.

Honolulu1
01-10-16, 21:48
Seems every 2 or 3 months this place gets a new name and new mgmt. Hopefully this group stays around for a while. LOL, I wonder if mongering taking side bets on how long this place lasts. LOL.

AsianSlayer
01-11-16, 05:35
Bro Opelu,

If that rack ain't real, I'll suck my own dick. LOL.Seem real to me. But I've been wrong before. The fact that she gets hot and bothered by getting them sucked is what amazed me. Wow. I've known a chick that could orgasm from getting her tits sucked but its been a while.

Kalani69
01-11-16, 17:18
Seem real to me. But I've been wrong before. The fact that she gets hot and bothered by getting them sucked is what amazed me. Wow. I've known a chick that could orgasm from getting her tits sucked but its been a while.Hehe. Just last week I was doing an AMP provider when she started rubbing her clit real hard and fast, obviously heading towards a big O, and she begged me to maul her tits! Who was I to refuse? Sucked and bit (lightly) them nipples, and squeezed and juggled her jugs. Whew that was a blast.

MeinArschUndde
01-16-16, 22:46
Aloha Manapua Man. Thank you for taking one for the team and confirming the woman in the photos is there. Is she as slim waisted in person as she is in her photographs? I understand she is older, but please take a guess as to her age. Mahalo in advance.

Jay Dubblefoh.The name of the spa is Hanabi, right?

Is Hanabi also the name of the big-titted one with that name plastered over her pictures?

Is Sophia just an older (or newer) name for the big-titted one with Hanabi plastered over her pictures?

Are these pictures current and accurate in regard to face, slim waist, and big tits?

Lastly, if one wanted to make an appointment with the voluptuous titted one, would one ask for Sophia or Hanabi (or some other name)?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spa-sexy-asian-staff-best-relaxation-and-service-808-206-4393/5851779
(My apologies for hard returns on these individual question lines. I know how that drives Admin to distraction.)

ManapuaMan
01-17-16, 00:31
The name of the spa is Hanabi, right?

Is Hanabi also the name of the big-titted one with that name plastered over her pictures?

Is Sophia just an older (or newer) name for the big-titted one with Hanabi plastered over her pictures?

Are these pictures current and accurate in regard to face, slim waist, and big tits?

Lastly, if one wanted to make an appointment with the voluptuous titted one, would one ask for Sophia or Hanabi (or some other name)?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spa-sexy-asian-staff-best-relaxation-and-service-808-206-4393/5851779
(My apologies for hard returns on these individual question lines. I know how that drives Admin to distraction.)Hanabi is the owner / worker. You can make appointment asking for Hanabi. She also used the name Sophia in the past.

Right now she should lose minimum 10 lbs. IMHO.

She knows it but frankly, I don't think she cares about it. She relies on those big boobs to distract your attention from other physical anomalies LOL.

MeinArschUndde
01-17-16, 18:46
She relies on those big boobs to distract your attention from other physical anomalies LOL.That pretty much describes me. Unless there are other significantly negative anomalies, I may see what she's all about.

MeinArschUndde
01-18-16, 15:55
Hanabi is the owner / worker. You can make appointment asking for Hanabi. She also used the name Sophia in the past.

Right now she should lose minimum 10 lbs. IMHO.

She knows it but frankly, I don't think she cares about it. She relies on those big boobs to distract your attention from other physical anomalies LOL.Is she the Sophia that travels between here and Dallas? Used to work out of a CC AMP? If so, I saw her back 2 years ago, and I wasn't much impressed by performance or her boobs (which I found to be natural and quit droopy). Here's the pic of that Sophia (which makes her boobs look a lot nicer than in person):

Fujii08
01-19-16, 18:56
Took one for the team a little older and little larger from CC days with a lot of cover-up HJ was not all that good will not repeat.

Fuj.

Member #5810
01-19-16, 22:54
Took one for the team a little older and little larger from CC days with a lot of cover-up HJ was not all that good will not repeat.

Fuj.Thanks for TOFTT! Pass on that place. Too many good places now to waste Kala.

Local1234
01-19-16, 23:07

Fuj.Thanks Fujii bro.

PastaBakes
01-23-16, 03:04
After reading may articles on the super-sized breast of Hanabi but nothing on the other ladies that are employed there. So called for appointment and had the Mama-san pick one for me. Told Mama-san took the house fee and a few minutes Pinky came in with a big smile wearing a bikini holding her Beeeeee size breasts and the pink streaked hair asked if I wanted a shower. Yes please and off we went to the shower where she washed me down really good giving me a preview with a short BBBJ. I then washed her down and she walked around me sliding her breast all over my body. We dried each other off and as we walked I watched her really nice butt swing side to side. When we got to the room I told her I like things nice and slow, stating I am an old man so easy does it. She had me lay down and we proceeded to DFK for a while then she placed her breasts above my face and I fed on those before she headed south for a very nice BBBJ. A bit later I asked her to go into a 69 and we enjoyed each other for some time. She then put the hat on junior and tried missionary and DS but junior does not like the cover on. We finally took off the cap and proceeded to a wowie BBBJCIM and I really dropped a good load. She then went to get warm towels and helped me get dressed. Overall she provided me a great time and I would rate her L: 8 would have been 9 or 9. 5 but I am not wild about the Pink color; A: a 9 she had a great smile and laughter throughout our session; For S: 10 because she responded to everything I asked of here and the shower B2 B was fllping super, that was a first for me in 68 years, well maybe once or twice in Thailand when living there. Normal house fee 6 and 15 tip. Will be going back to see what the other ladies provide very soon. Very enjoyable time with Pinky.

Hawaii Boy
02-12-16, 15:19
Who is the girl in the video for Hanabi with the tattoos on her back?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spa-new-beautiful-girls-best-relaxation-808-206-4393/5849980

HB.

RangerLove
02-14-16, 04:55
I saw the namesake of the spa the other day. I don't know how to rate this session. It was very peculiar because she kept going in and out of the room to get a Hot towel, then a dry towel, then some oil, then something else. I am thinking you ain't got a damn tray in this whole place so you can carry that all at once. I must say, on the AMP scene, Hanabi has the largest set of breast of any I have seen. This is hands down, no debate necessary they are the largest. The feel of them are very soft, but if you squeeze hard you can tell they are man-made. They are man-made and aged so they have that sag in them that comes from skin just getting looser as you age. Hanabi is older I would say pushing 50. I didn't care she had exactly what I wanted. So back to the session after all the trips in and out, she actually delivered a fairly relaxing massage. It was just the way I like it medium pressure and she focused on the areas I told her I was tight in. The hot towel she used to lay on my back and massage me was a nice touch. After that she flipped me over and surprisingly the little soldier was not at attention. She tried to put on a rubber and I politely asked her not to. She obliged. I saw the condom she was trying to slip on and the thing looked thick like a real life raincoat. I was thinking I won't be able to feel anything in that. BBBJ was on. She was doing ok taking about half of junior down her throat. Good amount of spit also. She takes direction well. She stopped the BBJ and told me to get on top of her. I obliged the request and slid jr. In. Yes, Yes BBFS. YMMV on this one. I don't know if she offers that all the time. We stayed in Mish, to doggy and back to mish the whole session. She can really take a pounding. I ended on her stomach and breast as she did not want me to finish inside of her. Overall an ok session. She is not the GFE type, but she tries her best to please.

L: 6.

A: 6.

S: 6.

Jan Fortifore
02-15-16, 15:56
I saw the namesake of the spa the other day. I don't know how to rate this session. It was very peculiar because she kept going in and out of the room to get a Hot towel, then a dry towel, then some oil, then something else. I am thinking you ain't got a damn tray in this whole place so you can carry that all at once. I must say, on the AMP scene, Hanabi has the largest set of breast of any I have seen. This is hands down, no debate necessary they are the largest. The feel of them are very soft, but if you squeeze hard you can tell they are man-made. They are man-made and aged so they have that sag in them that comes from skin just getting looser as you age. Hanabi is older I would say pushing 50. I didn't care she had exactly what I wanted. So back to the session after all the trips in and out, she actually delivered a fairly relaxing massage. It was just the way I like it medium pressure and she focused on the areas I told her I was tight in. The hot towel she used to lay on my back and massage me was a nice touch. After that she flipped me over and surprisingly the little soldier was not at attention. She tried to put on a rubber and I politely asked her not to. She obliged. I saw the condom she was trying to slip on and the thing looked thick like a real life raincoat. I was thinking I won't be able to feel anything in that. BBBJ was on. She was doing ok taking about half of junior down her throat. Good amount of spit also. She takes direction well. She stopped the BBJ and told me to get on top of her. I obliged the request and slid jr. In. Yes, Yes BBFS. YMMV on this one. I don't know if she offers that all the time. We stayed in Mish, to doggy and back to mish the whole session. She can really take a pounding. I ended on her stomach and breast as she did not want me to finish inside of her. Overall an ok session. She is not the GFE type, but she tries her best to please.

L: 6.

A: 6.

S: 6.Thanks for TOFTT, RangerLove. A lot of AMP providers (and bar maids, for that matter) are in their 50's, so I'm not shocked. Does her face look old? Her newer photos in the ads make her look like she's wearing a wig. Others have reported she could lose 10# or more, which is why I asked previously if her middle / torso was as trim as the photos (10+ yrs old, likely).

Did you view any of the other women? Yoyo (is she still there? Ads don't feature her anymore.)? Sachiko? Tiffani?

Jay Dubblefoh.

Slide Hammer
02-15-16, 22:05
Back when she had a place at cc (#203) if I remember correctly she had some good talent over there and I had a session w a cookie I can't seem to remember her name now. I'm hoping she has a similar bag of trixies here as well but am not too fond of this location.

RangerLove
02-15-16, 23:34
Yeah Yoyo is still there and yes Hanabi looks old there is no mistaking it. Some guys want these older women to be spinner type she is not that. I guess she could lose weight but I don't have sex to a stomach so I don't care. She got some big ole chichi's and if you go and see her don't expect a spinner model. Go for the breasts and stay for them.

Thanks for TOFTT, RangerLove. A lot of AMP providers (and bar maids, for that matter) are in their 50's, so I'm not shocked. Does her face look old? Her newer photos in the ads make her look like she's wearing a wig. Others have reported she could lose 10# or more, which is why I asked previously if her middle / torso was as trim as the photos (10+ yrs old, likely).

Did you view any of the other women? Yoyo (is she still there? Ads don't feature her anymore.)? Sachiko? Tiffani?

Jay Dubblefoh.

Jb987
03-15-16, 22:08
Latest ad shows some nice looking talent. Never been here before. Anyone sampled recently?

New Heavy Chev
03-16-16, 00:33
Latest ad shows some nice looking talent. Never been here before. Anyone sampled recently?I tried Pinky fka Lemon. She's a good phukk if you like a thick chick who looks like a westside hoochie.

I think she previously worked at Top Spa.

Redneck 1
03-16-16, 07:25
I tried Pinky fka Lemon. She's a good phukk if you like a thick chick who looks like a westside hoochie. Ironically, a recent Hanabi advertisement claims "100% Real Pictures" and depicts Pinky as having a slender and quite classy appearance, lol. A quick reverse image search further reveals the Hanabi deception.

MasqMete
03-18-16, 18:46
After going a little too crazy last night for St Patrick day I was feeling a little frisky. I call them up and asked for Hanabi and preceded to drive up to the place. I was met at the door by the mamasan and was led into the room and she collected the HF. As I was undressing in walks Hanabi. I had read your other reviews so I had an expectation, but was pleasantly surprised to find that she is more attractive than I was led to believe. Yes, she could be considered a little "chunky" but I thought that her body type fit her and she still is very attractive.

I finished undressing and we went to the shower where she washed me up and gave me a quick BBBJ in the shower. She didn't undress (she had a bikini thing on) but I believe that was because this was my first time there. I get the feeling that she might join me in showering next time but I'm not sure. YMMV.

Back to the room where she gave me an okay massage with walking on my back. Flip and she asked what I wanted, to which I replied 'everything'. She undressed and exposed those beautiful breasts. She has some of the biggest boobs I've seen on any AMP provider which is great for a boob man such as myself. She gave me some Russian and let me play with the tits for a bit. She then gave me a CBJ, which then led to CG, sitting mish, and finally doggie 'til I popped in the cover. She cleaned me up and I tipped then left. Overall a nice experience. I will repeat and hopefully do a little more now that we know each other.

MattSurf
03-24-16, 22:17
Latest ad shows some nice looking talent. Never been here before. Anyone sampled recently?Just went down because Tess and Ng looked hot. NG isn't there till early evening and Tess maybe there tomorrow. MS said real pics so I'll try back tomorrow. If it works out, I'll report but my first choice for tomorrow's activities are vanilla from tokyo and then yaya or shella if she isn't there. Emerald is a good backup since it's close to TS.

Luvnsex2
04-05-16, 22:34
For an experience to remember, go see Tess. She is absolutely awesome. At least blew me away as I haven't had an experience like the one she provides in a while. Might even rival the girls at Rejuve in the performance area. Very friendly, GFE, tight shaved kitty, various positions. Tess is about 5' 3, petite sexy body but still with nice curves. She is my new ATF and I plan to see her a lot. Her attendance has been sporadic, but I think she will be there on a more regular basis now so go see her! L / A / S 8. 5 (a 9 to me)/10/10 even w/out BB.

Regular AMP damages.

RiverRat22
04-06-16, 10:15
I've been to see Hanabi several times. Currently she is my go to big titty MILF. Can't beat the tits on this lady, my god. Saw her new pics up in her ad, so I texted her. It was real late and in my experience she is sometimes not down for real late but in this case she was very eager for me to come visit. So I went down. I hadn't fucked for 4 days so I told her to prepare for the animal. Even in my first visit Hanabi and I got real down and dirty.

She came into the room I was sitting on the edge of the table with just the towel covering me. She immediately embraced me, dfk then I moved down to her cleavage which was still packed in a nice bikini top. Soon the top came off and I took turns sucking each tit. While doing this she had lifted one leg up over my waist and she began stroking my cock. As I continued sucking her tits with her half standing there, she began rubbing my dick on her pussy. I told her to use my dick on her clit to get herself off, which she did eagerly. I continued sucking her tits and in no time she made herself cum. While she recovered she grabbed my head with both hands and brought me up for some sensual dfk. At that point I took the liberty to slide my cock inside her right there. She gasped kind of surprised as I slid my entire length in. I started pumping her still in that half standing position still dfking her. After a few minutes of that I grabbed her other leg around my waist stood up and put her on the wall. I slowed for a minute to ask her if it was ok, she was shocked I was able to pick her up, she aint big but she aint no spinner. I pounded her while looking into her eyes with more dfk though now sloppy wet and not so sensual. She was moaning loudly and I was banging the wall pretty hard with her ass as I pounded. I started feeling my nut and she knew it. She asked if I was going to give it to her.

Not so fast I told her, I laid her on the table with her **** at the edge and I went down on her for DATY. I did this for about 5 minutes until she came again. Now she was making so much noise I know everyone could hear her. She is the owner so who cares. Before she could come down off that last O, I moved up for standing MISH and started rubbing my cock on her clit teasing her with it. At first she loved it, then after about 2 minutes she said stop teasing her and fuck her. I proceeded to pound her again. I got close again and withdrew. Got her fully on the table for full MISH. I grinded her and pounded to the finish, busting my load deep inside her. She held me inside her and we dfkd for several minutes. Then I told her I wanted to watch my creampie drip from her and that I did no complaints from her.

We cuddled for about 10 minutes and then my cock was at attention again, product of 4 days without cumming. I asked for a 2nd time and she didn't object. I slid right into her spoon style. I'm not a huge fan of spoon penetration so I maneuvered to me on top with her on her side in a modified scissors. Then I moved her into doggy. It was then I noticed while getting my own sloppy seconds just how much I came in her the first load. I took her in standing DS bending her over the table and my first load was dripping out of her onto the floor. Nice. She commented I was going to get her pregnant (I'm thinking not). I was really digging my hands into the meaty ass pounding away. When I was ready for the finale I put both hands on her huge tits and pumped my second load into her.

She got me a hot towel, we laid for a little while and chatted and out I went.

Loveasianhi
04-07-16, 02:36
For an experience to remember, go see Tess. She is absolutely awesome. At least blew me away as I haven't had an experience like the one she provides in a while. Might even rival the girls at Rejuve in the performance area. Very friendly, GFE, tight shaved kitty, various positions. Tess is about 5' 3, petite sexy body but still with nice curves. She is my new ATF and I plan to see her a lot. Her attendance has been sporadic, but I think she will be there on a more regular basis now so go see her! L / A / S 8. 5 (a 9 to me)/10/10 even w/out BB.

Regular AMP damages.Tess, very nice personality, aims to please. She is k-girl but has an exotic look, almost like v-girl or even some pinoy. She likes to kiss. Sorry no FIV with her. She has man made dees. Enjoyed doggie position.

DaViper
04-09-16, 00:02
Is there table shower here if so how is mama Hanabi?

NiceBush808
04-10-16, 01:55
Is this mostly a MILF kind of spa like kison ?

RiverRat22
04-10-16, 02:51
Is this mostly a MILF kind of spa like kison ?Well Hanabi is def. MILF+ category, I would say late 40's. But for her age she is banging. I've seen her in civvy clothes and she absolutely makes my head turn, like when you see that MILF-Next-Door at Ala Moana Mall looking thick and juicy, dressed all skimpy-like. Hanabi is a total **** to boot.

I have only fucked Hanabi at this location but I have seen Tess from pretty close and another girl whom I am not sure is Ng or not, both could be late 20's to early 30's. Last time I went (which I will report on next) there was only Hanabi and 2 young (er) ones. Tess was very hot, kinda reminds me of Kimmy, but I'm not sure Tess is Korean. Tess also has a little more of a booty and tits look a little more natural.

RiverRat22
04-10-16, 03:09
Just had some more of Hanabi the other day. She is definitely one of these ladies that appreciates regulars and is in to giving 'perks' as part of that appreciation. I got to have her in a non-regular room with a real bed, which I assume is a girls room. For those of us that are used to AMPs and the padded tables we are as a result conditioned to it and we simply don't even think about it I guess. But I so appreciated the real bed with her, it allowed for some major ground and pound. I have only fucked Choi so hard in recent times.

The slight squeaking to go along with her load moaning made it so worthwhile. I know the other 2 gals who I saw when I came in could very much hear us. We started with BBBJ, moved to some 69. Then I had her straight sit on my face. She hopped on for CG. Then I rolled her into MISH. On to Standing DS, DS on the bed. While on the bed in DS I rubbed her chocolate starfish and started lubing it with the juice from her pussy. No FIA but lots rubbin. I asked her what the chances were and she said maybe someday. Then MISH for the finish. The finish including pinning her legs all the way back. One of her hands playing with her nips and squeezing them huge jugs and the other playing with her clit. She was begging me to cum in her, shouting actually. Once I busted, I stayed on top for maybe 5 min, still hard inside her, DFK sloppily.

When we walked out her hair was a total mess and we were both weak in the knees. Keeps getting better. Will definitely repeat.

AzianLuver
04-14-16, 13:52
She is a MILF. To echo what everyone else is saying. Tig Bitties. I mean huge and natural. Not sensitive. Sooo soft. I would say she is more of a brown bag MILF, though. Not much to look at in way of the face.

But she does give great service.

I would recommend for those who like to pound them titties -or anyone just loves titties. They are bigger then Junko's (although Junko is by far way more beautiful and nice body, too).

LuvBigRax
04-18-16, 03:29
Just got back from my session with her. She does have some ginormous titties, got to be DD, but I believe them to be man made. I would not say brown bag, merely average. She went into the shower with me and cleaned me thoroughly. Then she got on her knees in the shower and worshipped my cock. Went back into the room and continued BBBJ with excellent technique. Finally had to fuck her and her pussy fit nice and tight. Gave her a nice creampie. Showered and then she gave me an excellent massage. Those titties are mesmerizing and service was top notch. She is older and not particularly good looking but I would repeat.

She is a MILF. To echo what everyone else is saying. Tig Bitties. I mean huge and natural. Not sensitive. Sooo soft. I would say she is more of a brown bag MILF, though. Not much to look at in way of the face.

But she does give great service.

I would recommend for those who like to pound them titties -or anyone just loves titties. They are bigger then Junko's (although Junko is by far way more beautiful and nice body, too).

Ilovewhores247
04-21-16, 05:32
A big case of your money may vary. Tried Hanabi after reading about those mesmerizing tits. Location is good. Only thing is there was a tranny hanging out in the area.

Hanabi tits are huge. But that's the only positive thing with her. A little BBBJ in the shower to start off and then moved to the room. In the room did some more BBBJ for about 5 min. Wanted more but refused. I got some Russian in the session but could not finish because her attitude was the worst. I didn't even want to cfs her. I didn't want to continue so I paid the HF plus. 30. You read right. 80 total.

I normally don't complain about bad sessions but I did today.

I headed to CHM where you're always treated right.

Jan Fortifore
04-21-16, 05:36
Just went down because Tess and Ng looked hot. NG isn't there till early evening and Tess maybe there tomorrow. MS said real pics so I'll try back tomorrow. If it works out, I'll report but my first choice for tomorrow's activities are vanilla from tokyo and then yaya or shella if she isn't there. Emerald is a good backup since it's close to TS.

Well Hanabi is def. MILF+ category, I would say late 40's. But for her age she is banging. I've seen her in civvy clothes and she absolutely makes my head turn, like when you see that MILF-Next-Door at Ala Moana Mall looking thick and juicy, dressed all skimpy-like. Hanabi is a total **** to boot.

I have only fucked Hanabi at this location but I have seen Tess from pretty close and another girl whom I am not sure is Ng or not, both could be late 20's to early 30's. Last time I went (which I will report on next) there was only Hanabi and 2 young (er) ones. Tess was very hot, kinda reminds me of Kimmy, but I'm not sure Tess is Korean. Tess also has a little more of a booty and tits look a little more natural.I've read reports on Hanabi and Tess, and I see Ng listed in the backpage advertisement. Anyone know who this is: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6116427&oid=6048613 ? "Gold"? Anyone else there?

January44.

Bulgogi Boy
04-21-16, 16:55
Had some time to burn in downtown, Blue Angel didn't answer the phone, so I called Hanabi. Tess was working, so I booked an appointment. Hanabi (obviously) answered the door. Huge boobs, I probably would bang her hard after a few beers.

Collected house fee, led me to the room, self-showered. Tess popped her head in and said she'the meet me back at the room. She struck me, as another poster said, as being exotic looking, almost Thai or Filipino. Attractive face. I guestimate mid 40's, 5'3", bad bolt-ons that feel lumpy, decent figure. She has a nice personality, and speaks English well.

As another poster said, she provides great service.

She started out with "almost" a BBBJ that included BLS and shaft play. She does this thing with her fingers that was great! She slipped on a cover and did CBJ, and the condom did not diminish anything. Was thinking it was the thin condoms the Blue Angel thread talks about, but IDK for sure. Anyway, she did a great CBJ for quite a long time, and it drove me crazy. Entered her mish (she asked for "slow motion") which I obliged. LFK along the way, then collapsed K9. I gently pushed her head down, so that her back would arch up, and she was clutching the blanket. I like that visual. Tess has a tight pussy. There's something about when you enter all the way in, it's almost like you can feel how tight it is way back there. Back to mish again, and I was losing the sensation, so I pulled out and asked her to cuddle up next to me, and finish by hand.

Here's where it gets interesting. I'm not historically a long-distance shooter. I'm more of a dripper / puddler. So Tess is lying next to me. Her face buried in my neck, gently stroking me to completion, when I ask her to watch me cum. When I do, I shot my load clear up to my nipples! I was really surprised, and it felt great!

Tess chatted for a bit before getting a hot towel for clean up. We chatted some more, no call for time from Hanabi. I made my way out on my own, and at the door, Tess said she thinks I shot some cum into her hair. Haha!

Not sure if I'the repeat. NG looks tall and bangable.

So:

L: 8.

A: 9.

S: 10 because of the distance!

I posted a review on Kan of Emerald in the appropriate thread.

Peace,

BB.

Jan Fortifore
04-25-16, 19:38
I've read reports on Hanabi and Tess, and I see Ng listed in the backpage advertisement. Anyone know who this is: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6116427&oid=6048613 ? "Gold"? Anyone else there?

January44.Hanabi's new backpage advertisement answered my question. The person in the photo is "Yoyo", about whom I inquired about in the past. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spanew-sexy-girls-hottry-meyes/5900751.

Very hot pictures. If I get drunk enough, I may take the plunge.

Jay Dubblefoh.

GFunkEra
04-27-16, 04:51
Tried to go here the other night and I couldn't find out on how to get upstairs. All the gates were locked and I even tried calling to find out how to get there but no answer, I'm wondering was it to late because it was around 1 am but I really wanted to see Hanabi. Maybe you other veterans could help me out tell me where to go.

John Ross
04-28-16, 00:00
Is NG also the massage therapist Angie that works out of Amana Street? The white outfit looks familiar as I think she had those in her ads when she was at Sakura University, and at Moana Pacific. The hours listed would work out as she has her Amana place from 9-6, and Hanabi hours are 7pm-2am.

H Mobius
04-28-16, 03:11
A big case of your money may vary. Tried Hanabi after reading about those mesmerizing tits. Location is good. Only thing is there was a tranny hanging out in the area.

Hanabi tits are huge. But that's the only positive thing with her. A little BBBJ in the shower to start off and then moved to the room. In the room did some more BBBJ for about 5 min. Wanted more but refused. I got some Russian in the session but could not finish because her attitude was the worst. I didn't even want to cfs her. I didn't want to continue so I paid the HF plus. 30. You read right. 80 total.

I normally don't complain about bad sessions but I did today.

I headed to CHM where you're always treated right.When she was in CC several years ago, I enjoyed her jugs but not her pushy demeanor. I wouldn't have called that session particularly "bad", but I did not feel like partaking in CFS either and decided to cut my losses. Sorry to hear of your recent dissatisfaction.

Scott4
04-28-16, 03:43
Is NG also the massage therapist Angie that works out of Amana Street? The white outfit looks familiar as I think she had those in her ads when she was at Sakura University, and at Moana Pacific. The hours listed would work out as she has her Amana place from 9-6, and Hanabi hours are 7pm-2am.From the pictures in the ad I don't think Angie is that thin, but might be a nice place to visit.

RiverRat22
04-28-16, 05:50
Is NG also the massage therapist Angie that works out of Amana Street? The white outfit looks familiar as I think she had those in her ads when she was at Sakura University, and at Moana Pacific. The hours listed would work out as she has her Amana place from 9-6, and Hanabi hours are 7pm-2am.Nah that's not Angie. Angie is shorter, not as lanky and has a lot more hip on her. Not just that attitude wise, Angie will never work for anyone but herself anymore, let alone at an AMP. She closes up her apartment gig anywhere from 4 to 6 and takes many days off just cause she feels like it. She likes the flexibility to be off a lot because she has a life.

Osito1
05-02-16, 22:04
Hanabi's new backpage advertisement answered my question. The person in the photo is "Yoyo", about whom I inquired about in the past. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hanabi-spanew-sexy-girls-hottry-meyes/5900751.

Very hot pictures. If I get drunk enough, I may take the plunge.

Jay Dubblefoh.Hi jay how are yoyo services would like to see her. Like that new pic she put up.

JamesHi
05-04-16, 05:53
I've seen Tess 2 times the last week at Hanabi. She is smoking hot and has a great personality and is fun to talk with.

Slide Hammer
05-06-16, 22:51
Just wow. Tess is a mess.

MasqMete
05-08-16, 19:34
Just wow. Tess is a mess.Could you elaborate? What do you mean by a mess?

Slide Hammer
05-09-16, 18:48
Could you elaborate? What do you mean by a mess?Som shill or imposter here rated her hot and young. She was neither. Teeth messed up to boot.

I bailed fast.

JamesHi
05-10-16, 00:23
Tess is on the older side but she is still pretty hot with a great personality.

Scott4
05-11-16, 02:51
Tess is on the older side but she is still pretty hot with a great personality.So was the fucking good?

JamesHi
05-15-16, 20:36
It was great Tess is worth the money.

JamesHi
05-15-16, 22:20
It was great I've been back to see her mutiple times.

JamesHi
05-19-16, 21:15
Has anyone seen Eunha? She looks great in the new Hanabi ad.

MeinArschUndde
05-19-16, 22:27
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5900751&image=6209662

Looks like world class titties. Can anyone confirm?

JamesHi
05-20-16, 02:28
I plan on finding out next week.

DTrunk
05-20-16, 02:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5900751&image=6209662

Looks like world class titties. Can anyone confirm?As most of you probably realized, this is a fake picture. Maybe it's a representation of the actual girl, but this picture is of Meguri, a JAV actress.

https://www.google.com/search?q=meguri+jav&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0 ahUKEwi01 KCDhujMAhWiy4 MKHf_8 BjUQ_AUICCgC&biw=1600&bih=775.

MeinArschUndde
06-01-16, 16:35
I plan on finding out next week.Report please.

JamesHi
06-02-16, 06:14
I haven't had a chance to visit the spa again.

ManapuaMan
06-23-16, 18:09
I had doubts about the pics posted on BP so dropped by to get my backwalking massage from my friend Hanabi the big titty mama. She is excellent at this BTW. And asked to see Lian to verify pics.

She called her to come and when she apppeared I was quite surprised to see this absolute knock out beauty. She looks Hispanic to me, kinda speaks with that sort of accent.

She is a petite sultry, brooding sexy kinda woman, full kissable lips.

The pictures on Backpage are real. That's Lian. Fucking beautiful girl with perfect light skin. Maybe could be one of those light-skinned Filipinas. I didn't ask.

I rode in on my new Harley and got caught in the downtown rain last night so stopping in to Hanabi's was a needed pitstop. I had to try a quick one because as soon the rain stopped I was going to bolt home on the freeway.

Lian has a cute bubble butt, firm b cups, luscious, clean wet shaved pussy to eat. Gave a great BBBJ almost CIM. But damn, of course, no give up the BBFS.

CFS was good in her tight naturally wet pussy and finished after fucking in all the positions I can manage with limited mobility. Hanabi say hurry up, the rain stopped, so I got hot towel clean up and was out the door.

I didn't get the full time with Lian. Going back today to another session. This chick is too hot, too beautiful to pass up. She said she be here for awhile if the money is good.

I hope she stays awhile. She is a hot, sexy beauty!

L-10.

A-9.

S-8. 5 (10 if BBFS, but no let old man MPM. Maybe you young, buff, handsome mongers can get).

MP Man.

NightWing24
06-24-16, 02:10
This review is about a week or so old (I believe this is last week Saturday because I had to work a wonky-ass shift at work, and junior wanted to play afterwards), so. #lateupload! Here goes:

I debated between going to Kison or chance it on WeChat earlier in the day. Got lucky (or so I thought) and made an appt with a provider in the downtown / chinatown area via WeChat (FAILed me yet again!) but got near the addy and texted, waited around the area for a reply, 15 mins go by and no reply. Politely texted again, another 15 mins fly by = nothing. So decided to cut my losses, and hang around the downtown strip, but everywhere had drunk ratchets, even at my fave diner. So lose money. But, junior was getting restless, had to make a tactical decision. Blue Angel or Hanabi. Checked put BA's ad, nobody caught my attn. Checked Hanabi's ad and decided to try Tess (regardless of some of the negative reviews). Made the call, and Mama Hanabi seemed apprehensive of confirming the appt. Sounded like Tess had taken the night off already or something, but mama asked if I coming now, and I said "oh yes, I'm about 10-15 mins away. ". Mama Hanabi relented and told me "ok. ". GAME ON! Being this my first time there, I was confused on how to get to the 2 F. So called Mama Hanabi, and tell her I'm here, but kinna lost. She lets me up, and compliments on my looks, and I return the favor. Seems like one of you mongers went hard with Hanabi, she was walking funny (unless Mother Age is catching up to her). Lead me into the room and collected HF, notified me that Tess stepped out to Pali Longs / SafeWay for something, and she'll be right back. Had some small talk, noticed it was kinna dead. Mama told me usually dead at night, busy during evening. So, most girls go home. Confirmed my earlier suspicion that Tess probably took off early. A monger commented that the rooms seem half-assed, but I couldn't care, we could've been rolling around under the stars and I woulda been fine with that.

Undressed, self-showered. Waited a bit more, and in comes Tess. IDK how some guys say she's mixed. She looks Korean to me. Maybe because I'm asian, and we can tell the diff between other asians. IDK. She's beautiful, pix are pretty accurate. We exchanged formalities, and I apologize for probably dragging her back to work. She goes to shower, comes back nekkid. Tries to cover up, but I tell her "no need. ". So, she folds the towel up. More small talk, starts brushing up against me, and I get touchy-feely with her. Tried to rub the Va-jay-jay, but she blocked my hand and said she prelubed. So I grab TnA, LFK instead. We spend idk how long pre-gaming each other, then she finally goes for some BBBJ. Had some BBBJ for a few minutes, then she attempts the condom trick w / her mouth, but no-go, keeps trying (I bet she had the thing reversed, hahaha! So I asked for some 69 to return the favor and to buy her time to get it on, but she wasn't game. So I let her continue, and damn! She started to worship junior. Finally got the cover on, and we joked about it a bit. ACG, RACG, spin her back towards me and I just grab a hold of her waist / thigh area, and control the tempo. Tired her out, not sure how many O's she had, but that kitty wasn't that wet with the prelube so, most of the waterworks was natural juice. She asked for mish, and I tried to negotiate for some DATY, but she counter-offered that DATY will be avail on return visit, so I conceded. I try mish from a few angles, searching for that sweet spot, but noticed she was reacting to the tempo, speed and depth more than anything, so took the queue. Varied the speed, tempo and depth, when I felt she was going to O, slowed it down. Added in some kisses, love bites, played with her twins. Didn't anticipate that while edging her, I was also doing it to myself, hahaha! CFSCIP, shot just as much as I do with Shiny. Lay together in coitus for a bit longer, then we separate. She goes for hot towel. Comes back, wipes junior down, and she realizes junior's still standing at attn. Asked if I wanted Rd. 2 because junior looked the part. I decline because I had some porn before heading out for the night, and junior had impressed me with his performance earlier. Rd. 2 would be going nowhere. So, we ended up laying next to each other talking about everything and anything. She joked that we could spend the night here and Mama Hanabi probably wouldn't knock. I was game, but she knew she wanted to get home, and I didn't want to keep her. She helps me dress, walks with me into the hall, and we embrace each other again, lip-locked for a good amount of time. Mama Hanabi finally decides to get up to let me out (breaking up the lovebird moment, hahaha! I wish the ladies a good night, and Mama starts closing the door, but Tess pokes her head out, and calls after me to remind me in a hushed voice about our agreed upon return visit.

Total time: about 1. 8 hrs (due to the fact that it was dead).

Damage: $$.

L: 8. 5.

A: 8. 5.

S: 8. 5.

Probably will repeat, I want some of that puji.

RiverRat22
06-24-16, 03:27
This review is about a week or so old (I believe this is last week Saturday because I had to work a wonky-ass shift at work, and junior wanted to play afterwards), so. #lateupload! Here goes:

I debated between going to Kison or chance it on WeChat earlier in the day. Got lucky (or so I thought) and made an appt with a provider in the downtown / chinatown area via WeChat (FAILed me yet again!) but got near the addy and texted, waited around the area for a reply, 15 mins go by and no reply. Politely texted again, another 15 mins fly by = nothing. So decided to cut my losses, and hang around the downtown strip, but everywhere had drunk ratchets, even at my fave diner. So lose money. But, junior was getting restless, had to make a tactical decision. Blue Angel or Hanabi. Checked put BA's ad, nobody caught my attn. Checked Hanabi's ad and decided to try Tess (regardless of some of the negative reviews). Made the call, and Mama Hanabi seemed apprehensive of confirming the appt. Sounded like Tess had taken the night off already or something, but mama asked if I coming now, and I said "oh yes, I'm about 10-15 mins away. ". Mama Hanabi relented and told me "ok. ". GAME ON! Being this my first time there, I was confused on how to get to the 2 F. So called Mama Hanabi, and tell her I'm here, but kinna lost. She lets me up, and compliments on my looks, and I return the favor. Seems like one of you mongers went hard with Hanabi, she was walking funny (unless Mother Age is catching up to her). Lead me into the room and collected HF, notified me that Tess stepped out to Pali Longs / SafeWay for something, and she'll be right back. Had some small talk, noticed it was kinna dead. Mama told me usually dead at night, busy during evening. So, most girls go home. Confirmed my earlier suspicion that Tess probably took off early. A monger commented that the rooms seem half-assed, but I couldn't care, we could've been rolling around under the stars and I woulda been fine with that.

Undressed, self-showered. Waited a bit more, and in comes Tess. IDK how some guys say she's mixed. She looks Korean to me. Maybe because I'm asian, and we can tell the diff between other asians. IDK. She's beautiful, pix are pretty accurate. We exchanged formalities, and I apologize for probably dragging her back to work. She goes to shower, comes back nekkid. Tries to cover up, but I tell her "no need. ". So, she folds the towel up. More small talk, starts brushing up against me, and I get touchy-feely with her. Tried to rub the Va-jay-jay, but she blocked my hand and said she prelubed. So I grab TnA, LFK instead. We spend idk how long pre-gaming each other, then she finally goes for some BBBJ. Had some BBBJ for a few minutes, then she attempts the condom trick w / her mouth, but no-go, keeps trying (I bet she had the thing reversed, hahaha! So I asked for some 69 to return the favor and to buy her time to get it on, but she wasn't game. So I let her continue, and damn! She started to worship junior. Finally got the cover on, and we joked about it a bit. ACG, RACG, spin her back towards me and I just grab a hold of her waist / thigh area, and control the tempo. Tired her out, not sure how many O's she had, but that kitty wasn't that wet with the prelube so, most of the waterworks was natural juice. She asked for mish, and I tried to negotiate for some DATY, but she counter-offered that DATY will be avail on return visit, so I conceded. I try mish from a few angles, searching for that sweet spot, but noticed she was reacting to the tempo, speed and depth more than anything, so took the queue. Varied the speed, tempo and depth, when I felt she was going to O, slowed it down. Added in some kisses, love bites, played with her twins. Didn't anticipate that while edging her, I was also doing it to myself, hahaha! CFSCIP, shot just as much as I do with Shiny. Lay together in coitus for a bit longer, then we separate. She goes for hot towel. Comes back, wipes junior down, and she realizes junior's still standing at attn. Asked if I wanted Rd. 2 because junior looked the part. I decline because I had some porn before heading out for the night, and junior had impressed me with his performance earlier. Rd. 2 would be going nowhere. So, we ended up laying next to each other talking about everything and anything. She joked that we could spend the night here and Mama Hanabi probably wouldn't knock. I was game, but she knew she wanted to get home, and I didn't want to keep her. She helps me dress, walks with me into the hall, and we embrace each other again, lip-locked for a good amount of time. Mama Hanabi finally decides to get up to let me out (breaking up the lovebird moment, hahaha! I wish the ladies a good night, and Mama starts closing the door, but Tess pokes her head out, and calls after me to remind me in a hushed voice about our agreed upon return visit.

Total time: about 1. 8 hrs (due to the fact that it was dead).

Damage: $$.

L: 8. 5.

A: 8. 5.

S: 8. 5.

Probably will repeat, I want some of that puji.Mama Hanabi demands a hard fucking. Even if you aren't a hard fucker she wants it hard. Fortunately for her I'm a hard fucker. Not sure what day you went but I was there last week pounding Hanabi. I get my mammoth tit fix with her exclusively 1 to 2 times a month.

NightWing24
06-24-16, 13:39
Mama Hanabi demands a hard fucking. Even if you aren't a hard fucker she wants it hard. Fortunately for her I'm a hard fucker. Not sure what day you went but I was there last week pounding Hanabi. I get my mammoth tit fix with her exclusively 1 to 2 times a month.Maybe was probably you den. Hahaha! Must be good, but Hanabi's not for me. Those tits tho, I couldn't agree more.

RiverRat22
06-25-16, 00:01
Maybe was probably you den. Hahaha! Must be good, but Hanabi's not for me. Those tits tho, I couldn't agree more.I like a lot of types. She is my floppy big titty type. A little thick for my liking and the work on her face is off putting to some I get it. But the sloppy bjs and her wet accommodating pussy that can take anything, well worth it.

Atagg510
06-25-16, 06:53
Can anyone tell me how safe the parking lot is at night? I'm usually out around 1 am and I know theres a few chronics in the area. I really want to check out Hanabi, but the area is a little sketchy.

GraveyAllOva
06-26-16, 13:38
Can anyone tell me how safe the parking lot is at night? I'm usually out around 1 am and I know theres a few chronics in the area. I really want to check out Hanabi, but the area is a little sketchy.Your car should be fine. Just don't leave anything of value in plain sight. If you are really concerned you could always use the paid public parking at Kukui Plaza or park in front of Longs and walk over.

Atagg510
06-26-16, 14:25
Your car should be fine. Just don't leave anything of value in plain sight. If you are really concerned you could always use the paid public parking at Kukui Plaza or park in front of Longs and walk over.Thanks. I'll try to see her tonight.

ExitOnly
06-26-16, 18:45
I had doubts about the pics posted on BP so dropped by to get my backwalking massage from my friend Hanabi the big titty mama. She is excellent at this BTW. And asked to see Lian to verify pics.

She called her to come and when she apppeared I was quite surprised to see this absolute knock out beauty. She looks Hispanic to me, kinda speaks with that sort of accent.

She is a petite sultry, brooding sexy kinda woman, full kissable lips.

The pictures on Backpage are real. That's Lian. Fucking beautiful girl with perfect light skin. Maybe could be one of those light-skinned Filipinas. I didn't ask.

I rode in on my new Harley and got caught in the downtown rain last night so stopping in to Hanabi's was a needed pitstop. I had to try a quick one because as soon the rain stopped I was going to bolt home on the freeway.

Lian has a cute bubble butt, firm b cups, luscious, clean wet shaved pussy to eat. Gave a great BBBJ almost CIM. But damn, of course, no give up the BBFS.

CFS was good in her tight naturally wet pussy and finished after fucking in all the positions I can manage with limited mobility. Hanabi say hurry up, the rain stopped, so I got hot towel clean up and was out the door.

I didn't get the full time with Lian. Going back today to another session. This chick is too hot, too beautiful to pass up. She said she be here for awhile if the money is good.

I hope she stays awhile. She is a hot, sexy beauty!

L-10.

A-9.

S-8. 5 (10 if BBFS, but no let old man MPM. Maybe you young, buff, handsome mongers can get).

MP Man.How was your second session? As you said she is a sexy beauty but was rushed and limited lfk. Keep telling me to cum. YMMV l guess. No repeat for me.

Redneck 1
06-27-16, 05:24
Can anyone tell me how safe the parking lot is at night? I'm usually out around 1 am and I know theres a few chronics in the area. I really want to check out Hanabi, but the area is a little sketchy.Your car should be fine. Just don't leave anything of value in plain sight. If you are really concerned you could always use the paid public parking at Kukui Plaza or park in front of Longs and walk over.Personally, I would agree with the advice "don't leave anything of value in plain sight". Late at night when the regular businesses are closed there are sometimes drug addicts in that vicinity (male, female and/or transgender), some who use the partially obscured area under the building to do whatever. Although I have no knowledge of any vehicle break-ins, it seems like an area where that could happen late at night if there's something visible inside that a drug addict would want to steal.

Atagg510
06-27-16, 06:08
I made the journey to see Hanabi. I ended up parking in front of Papa Johns. They were still open so I had to do the walk of shame, but I felt safer leaving my car. I had similar experiences as others in the past. She joined me in the shower and gave me an awesome BBBJ. We went to the room and she started with a decent massage. I like that she walked on my back. Everything was pretty standard. Nothing too freaky like others have reported. It took a little while for her to warm up to me, but eventually got my DFK. She is on the plump side, but I liked it. Her body was nice and soft. More cushion for the pushin as they say. Her body reminds me of Maria Yumeno. I will repeat just to see if the menu changes as she gets more comfortable.

My one complaint is that I got shorted 15 minutes. That's if she started my time when I walked in the door.

Slide Hammer
06-27-16, 22:05
My buddy checked out the new girl. Apparently for her its $250 ($50 House). He split.

Museki
06-28-16, 14:23
How was your second session? As you said she is a sexy beauty but was rushed and limited lfk. Keep telling me to cum. YMMV l guess. No repeat for me.Ditto for me! I think she's Vietnamese. IMO not worth it. NO repeat for me.

ExitOnly
06-30-16, 03:45
Ditto for me! I think she's Vietnamese. IMO not worth it. NO repeat for me.Yes, she's Viet mix and she might be high on something because she kept laughing out loud for no reason. Too bad, with her good looks she could make alot of money if she give half a shit about what she's doing.

HapaBoy86
06-30-16, 04:19
Anyone ever park at Zippys and walk over?

GraveyAllOva
06-30-16, 19:01
Anyone ever park at Zippys and walk over?I have not parked at Zippy's and I wouldn't recommend it. You would be better off parking in front of Longs or Safeway and walking over.

HapaBoy86
07-01-16, 03:30
I have not parked at Zippy's and I wouldn't recommend it. You would be better off parking in front of Longs or Safeway and walking over.I remember there was a security guard that would watch for people parking and walk somewhere else.

SmallKine
07-04-16, 19:16
Had an appt a few weeks ago. Sexy Viet or Thai, nice body boob, waist, ass all looked great. Service was sub-par for me. She got me off but way to mechanical, no emotion at all. Will Not repeat.

Kealee29
07-25-16, 17:48
Are they still open tried calling to see anyone new has popped up and all I get is the voicemail.

Atagg510
07-27-16, 01:34
Are they still open tried calling to see anyone new has popped up and all I get is the voicemail.I texted Hanabi and she told me they're open. Going to see her tonight.

ExitOnly
08-08-16, 03:50
Had an appt a few weeks ago. Sexy Viet or Thai, nice body boob, waist, ass all looked great. Service was sub-par for me. She got me off but way to mechanical, no emotion at all. Will Not repeat.Sad because she is one very sexy looking woman. You can tell she is burn out or just don't give a shit. Should see the stink eye she gave when I asked her to change position. She actually tell me "you cum already". Rush everything.

Businessman69
08-15-16, 22:38
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/militaryandveterans15-off-spa-new-sexy-girls-hot-try-me-yes/5900751

Anyone toft wit this new girl?? Her photo looks great. That ass.

PanochaMan
08-17-16, 02:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/militaryandveterans15-off-spa-new-sexy-girls-hot-try-me-yes/5900751

Anyone toft wit this new girl?? Her photo looks great. That ass.Is this the same girl that went by Lina or Lian recently, but just changed her name?

ExitOnly
08-17-16, 02:45
Is this the same girl that went by Lina or Lian recently, but just changed her name?Lina has a little mommy stomach. Theres no tummy on those pic unless its photo shop or she had an operation.

PanochaMan
08-19-16, 08:21
Made my appt, but ended up running late which cut into my time with her. It was a good time, self shower, BBBJ, daty, and cfs in standing miss. Not into kissing, but gave me one after I made her cum hard from daty. She gives a really nice BBBJ. All in all I had a good time, she waited late for me, and usually comes in for appointments. She doesn't stay / live there. She's a hotty with mm see cups and a cute little ass. It's a shame that she's not into kissing, because her lips are sooooo inviting. Her Nani was clean and she came really well. We're good friends now, LOL. She's only here for 5 more days, but says she'll be back in a few weeks. Standard damages, but she'd prefer more that's the regular 150 tip. I told her that was standard in Hawaii unless extra services were rendered. I will repeat. Also, the pics in the ad are really her.

Met Hanabi also, and look forward to burying my face in her chest.

Jb987
10-07-16, 21:21
Anybody tried Rola yet? Looks good on BP.

Riley2012
10-08-16, 13:46
Any reports on Jessica? Looks great. Wondering if the pics are her?

PM me if you have any details.

JamesHi
10-09-16, 19:48
Does Tessa still looking work here? I don't see her on the ads anymore.

Cmore
10-10-16, 17:22
A quick tineye and / or google pic search seems to indicate most of the current pics in their ad are fake. Except maybe Hanabi. Can anyone confirm what the ladies actually look like?

Riley2012
10-15-16, 14:59
Any reports on Jessica? Looks great. Wondering if the pics are her?

PM me if you have any details.Still no reports on Jessica? I'm guessing that's not good? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RdPuerco
10-17-16, 18:22
A quick tineye and / or google pic search seems to indicate most of the current pics in their ad are fake. Except maybe Hanabi. Can anyone confirm what the ladies actually look like?I'm guessing this is one of those fakes.

The Photoshopping is so bad it's funny.

BigShaka
11-01-16, 07:26
I'm guessing this is one of those fakes.

The Photoshopping is so bad it's funny.I've seen her at Hanabi, That's her or extremely similar. I personally am not into really skinny chicks though.

Hwn Bryan
11-03-16, 00:16
I'm guessing this is one of those fakes.

The Photoshopping is so bad it's funny.This isn't jessica, aka bus stop girl is it?

I've seen her hanging around a lot around the corner from Hanabi by the Thai bar.

Satyr808
11-03-16, 01:46
This isn't jessica, aka bus stop girl is it?

I've seen her hanging around a lot around the corner from Hanabi by the Thai bar.Yes it's the bus stop girl for sure.

Jzjz
11-03-16, 02:08
Yes it's the bus stop girl for sure.Jessica aka bus stop girls pics are smokin hot! Wasn't she doing BBFS in DT way back when then disappeared and had a kid? Which one of you is baby daddy LOL! Someone post AMP report on her because jzjz is curious on her AMP performance.

TessaBL
11-03-16, 11:33
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

If you want to post something like this then post a link to your ad on OUR site in the thread about OUR site.

A2

DoubleMoscato
11-03-16, 16:57
Damn, she looks hawwwwwwt! Anyone please tell me if this one is legit.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6656156&oid=5900751

Redneck 1
11-03-16, 21:07
Damn, she looks hawwwwwwt! Anyone please tell me if this one is legit.Hanabi Spa has often used stolen photos in its advertisements. That purported photo of "Hanani" is actually a photo of the beautiful model-actress Jennifer Nguyen, who has 317,000 followers on Instagram. Good luck on ever finding Jennifer Nguyen working at Hanabi Spa (smile).

DoubleMoscato
11-03-16, 22:03
Hanabi Spa has often used stolen photos in its advertisements. That purported photo of "Hanani" is actually a photo of the beautiful model-actress Jennifer Nguyen, who has 317,000 followers on Instagram. Good luck on ever finding Jennifer Nguyen working at Hanabi Spa (smile).Thank you brother redneck.

Slide Hammer
11-03-16, 22:52
Is Bus stop girl the infamous ho who used to work the corner of Keeaumoku across from Wallmart?

If so that's so wild because I see her almost daily in the Fort Street Mall. I'm thinking she's attending HPU and had thought she had gotten her act together.

Still sorta hot albeit carrying extra soft LBs in the wrong places.

HawaiiGbg
11-04-16, 02:27
Jessica aka bus stop girls pics are smokin hot! Wasn't she doing BBFS in DT way back when then disappeared and had a kid? Which one of you is baby daddy LOL! Someone post AMP report on her because jzjz is curious on her AMP performance.Long time lurker here and finally decided to start contributing to this forum. I saw Jessica and she is nowhere close in looks to the ad. I would rate the girl in the ad 8-9 but the Jessica I saw was a 3-4. The Jessica I saw was Indian looking with crooked nose and saggy tits. She is skinny tho like the pic but shorter. When I saw her, I was thinking of leaving but decided to stay because I wanted to bust a nut. In hindsight, should've left or at least asked to see the others. CBJ but was shitty. Sucked for 2 seconds and stopped for a few seconds and kept repeating same pattern so couldn't get in the mood. Went with CG, doggie, mish, and finished in mish. I don't know who this bus stop Jessica is but the Jessica I had seemed inexperienced and new to the business. I think total time there was 30 minutes because after deed, wanted to get out. Forgot if HF was 50 or 60 but total damage was 200. I will never ever go to this place again!

Redneck 1
11-04-16, 05:53
Is Bus stop girl the infamous ho who used to work the corner of Keeaumoku across from Wallmart?

If so that's so wild because I see her almost daily in the Fort Street Mall. I'm thinking she's attending HPU and had thought she had gotten her act together.

Still sorta hot albeit carrying extra soft LBs in the wrong places.Yes, for a period of time in 2008 and 2009, Bus Stop Girl / Jessica worked at and near the mauka/Diamond Head corner of the Keeaumoku/Makaloa intersection.

Slide Hammer
11-04-16, 10:59
Yes, for a period of time in 2008 and 2009, Bus Stop Girl / Jessica worked at and near the mauka/Diamond Head corner of the Keeaumoku/Makaloa intersection.That's wild. She had a mean drug problem back then and usually completely out of her tree slumped over etc.

Looked like heroin (I. E. Needle user).

Redneck 1
11-04-16, 13:24
Long time lurker here and finally decided to start contributing to this forum. I saw Jessica and she is nowhere close in looks to the ad. I would rate the girl in the ad 8-9 but the Jessica I saw was a 3-4. The Jessica I saw was Indian looking with crooked nose and saggy tits. She is skinny tho like the pic but shorter. When I saw her, I was thinking of leaving but decided to stay because I wanted to bust a nut. In hindsight, should've left or at least asked to see the others. CBJ but was shitty. Sucked for 2 seconds and stopped for a few seconds and kept repeating same pattern so couldn't get in the mood. Went with CG, doggie, mish, and finished in mish. I don't know who this bus stop Jessica is but the Jessica I had seemed inexperienced and new to the business. I think total time there was 30 minutes because after deed, wanted to get out. Forgot if HF was 50 or 60 but total damage was 200. I will never ever go to this place again!Sorry to learn of your unpleasant experience. As I posted yesterday in the Streetwalker Reports thread:

Yup, but too bad that's not really Bus Stop Girl / Jessica in those photos. A reverse image search quickly shows that the purported "100% Real" photos of her currently used in the Hanabi advertisement were stolen from dress and bikini advertisements on the internet, and then the names "Jessica" and "Jessic" were added.

Maybe customers should start paying the house fee at Hanabi with counterfeit money. Then if the mama says, "Hey, wait a minute, this money isn't real," the customer could reply, "This money is '100% Real' -- as real as your photos of Jessica!" (lol)Over the years she's had a bad reputation as a streetwalker, and there are more negative reports and warnings posted about her on the forum than for any other downtown streetwalker.

Satyr808
11-05-16, 01:09
The pictures are fake but Jessica is the Bus Stop Girl.

Businessman69
11-06-16, 11:33
Is Kayla the provider from aloha me spa?

ILickEm
11-12-16, 07:00
In my 10 plus years, this was the worst experience ever. I go in and pay the HF and Kayla comes in. Stand-offish, but I just figure she might be that way because she doesn't know me so I just go with it. She asks me if I want full service and tells me her rate is $300 so I say I'm leaving. She tells me to wait and asks how much I have. I honestly say $150 and she says okay. Next she says payment upfront and I stupidly comply. She tells me to wait and leaves the room. She comes back in her panties and I must say she does have a nice thick ass. She pours some baby oil on my back and starts a "massage" which is just running her hands up and down my back. I try to make conversation, but I just get one word replies. I turn over and she starts massaging junior. After a while of her HJ I ask for a condom so we can move on and at this point she tells me that $150 only gets me a HJ and blowjob. WTF! After arguing for a bit, the most she offers to give me back is $50 since I received her massage and HJ. I figure fuck it, I'll just take the HJ and blowjob. She continues her HJ and after a while I ask about the blowjob. She says she has to get a condom and leaves the room. WTF! She comes back, looks at her phone and asks me if I cum fast because there's a 45 minute time limit. WTF! I ask for the $50 back and leave without another word. Not sure if Hanabi is aware or cares about this type of behavior since I didn't see her when I was leaving. Like I said, shittiest experience in 10 plus years. All the signs were there telling me to walk, but I was just too stupid to heed them. A good reminder to listen to your instincts and not to pay upfront.

FutSniffA
11-13-16, 06:16
In my 10 plus years, this was the worst experience ever. I go in and pay the HF and Kayla comes in. Stand-offish, but I just figure she might be that way because she doesn't know me so I just go with it. She asks me if I want full service and tells me her rate is $300 so I say I'm leaving. She tells me to wait and asks how much I have. I honestly say $150 and she says okay. Next she says payment upfront and I stupidly comply. She tells me to wait and leaves the room. She comes back in her panties and I must say she does have a nice thick ass. She pours some baby oil on my back and starts a "massage" which is just running her hands up and down my back. I try to make conversation, but I just get one word replies. I turn over and she starts massaging junior. After a while of her HJ I ask for a condom so we can move on and at this point she tells me that $150 only gets me a HJ and blowjob. WTF! After arguing for a bit, the most she offers to give me back is $50 since I received her massage and HJ. I figure fuck it, I'll just take the HJ and blowjob. She continues her HJ and after a while I ask about the blowjob. She says she has to get a condom and leaves the room. WTF! She comes back, looks at her phone and asks me if I cum fast because there's a 45 minute time limit. WTF! I ask for the $50 back and leave without another word. Not sure if Hanabi is aware or cares about this type of behavior since I didn't see her when I was leaving. Like I said, shittiest experience in 10 plus years. All the signs were there telling me to walk, but I was just too stupid to heed them. A good reminder to listen to your instincts and not to pay upfront.Damn I saw her as an INDY about a year back and it was a good experience. She was all about the money tho. Her new attitude might explain the hopping around from AMP to AMP.

Hinode
11-22-16, 11:34
Wait a minute.

So after all this time bus stop girl aka Jessica has been working at this AMP called, Hanabi?

No wonder I never see her on the sidewalk. Who is the best provider there? The mamasan Hanabi herself? Ugh. Was wasting my time driving around there for nothing. I did pass by and tried to look how to go upstairs, but there is a lot of heavy traffic day time. Are they 24 hours? I better do some recon. Shit.

Finger Licking
11-22-16, 13:27
Wait a minute.

So after all this time bus stop girl aka Jessica has been working at this AMP called, Hanabi?

No wonder I never see her on the sidewalk. Who is the best provider there? The mamasan Hanabi herself? Ugh. Was wasting my time driving around there for nothing. I did pass by and tried to look how to go upstairs, but there is a lot of heavy traffic day time. Are they 24 hours? I better do some recon. Shit.Ah I was just thinking about her the other day too! Not sure if I'd pay AMP prices for her though.

NightWing24
12-01-16, 00:12
Wait a minute.

No wonder I never see her on the sidewalk. Who is the best provider there? The mamasan Hanabi herself? Ugh. Was wasting my time driving around there for nothing. I did pass by and tried to look how to go upstairs, but there is a lot of heavy traffic day time. Are they 24 hours? I better do some recon. Shit.Couldn't find a recent ad posted so I'm rolling with what my memory recalls. Entry point into Hanabi's located via stairs nearest the parking entry, if you're perusing the business parking in front on Papa John's then you'd have to walk pass the businesses on ground level, into the "additional parking space. This is not the same building Papa John's located in, its adjacent. I believe the building w / Papa's has their own 2 F access points, but I may be wrong. The area that Hanabi's located has 2 known entry, both stairs, but the one to Hanabi's has a "Please ring. " note attached to push button when younget to the metal gate. Of the two entries, its the only one w / an attached note. Pretty much just ring the bell, somebody comes out opens the metal gate, and in you walk into Hanabi's. The other entry may not be possibly feasible since its a long path.

From what I can recall from their most recent ad, mama Hanabi may be your best bet. She used to have better talent, but their all gone, the new-er batch has "Jessica" (aka: Bus Stop Girl, BSG) who may be an ex-drugee or more from reading reviews of her. The rest seem like jaded biatches who upsell or pay upfront. I've never partaken in mama Hanabi's technique only because she's not my cup-o-tea. For what its worth, reviews of mama Hanabi are favorable.

Kden.

NW24.

NightOwl24
12-03-16, 06:24
This place seems a little more on the quiet side. Make sense since the place is often busy during the day with papa john customers and neighboring businesses. I text hanabi and they close around 10 pm, so not much opportunity here. May try to see kayla despite the neg review, maybe ill get lucky. Follow up coming soon.

Hinode
12-04-16, 13:25
Couldn't find a recent ad posted so I'm rolling with what my memory recalls. Entry point into Hanabi's located via stairs nearest the parking entry, if you're perusing the business parking in front on Papa John's then you'd have to walk pass the businesses on ground level, into the "additional parking space. This is not the same building Papa John's located in, its adjacent. I believe the building w / Papa's has their own 2 F access points, but I may be wrong. The area that Hanabi's located has 2 known entry, both stairs, but the one to Hanabi's has a "Please ring. " note attached to push button when younget to the metal gate. Of the two entries, its the only one w / an attached note. Pretty much just ring the bell, somebody comes out opens the metal gate, and in you walk into Hanabi's. The other entry may not be possibly feasible since its a long path.

From what I can recall from their most recent ad, mama Hanabi may be your best bet. She used to have better talent, but their all gone, the new-er batch has "Jessica" (aka: Bus Stop Girl, BSG) who may be an ex-drugee or more from reading reviews of her. The rest seem like jaded biatches who upsell or pay upfront. I've never partaken in mama Hanabi's technique only because she's not my cup-o-tea. For what its worth, reviews of mama Hanabi are favorable.

Kden.

NW24.Mahalo braddah NightWing24 for the recon.

ILickEm
12-04-16, 21:55
This place seems a little more on the quiet side. Make sense since the place is often busy during the day with papa john customers and neighboring businesses. I text hanabi and they close around 10 pm, so not much opportunity here. May try to see kayla despite the neg review, maybe ill get lucky. Follow up coming soon.Go for it brah, hope you get lucky!

Jan Fortifore
12-13-16, 22:08
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spa-real-pictures-sweet-open-military-and-veteran-15-off/6048613

C. C. / CCC is actually a San Diego model named April Cheryse, with almost a million IG followers:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/AprilCheryse

https://www.instagram.com/missaprilcheryse/?hl=en

Enjoy the view!

Redneck 1
12-14-16, 00:34
C. C. / CCC is actually a San Diego model named April Cheryse, with almost a million IG followersHowever, Hanabi Spa is using a new "100% Real" photo of provider Jessica (attached below). Guys, I'm grabbing my wallet and heading to Hanabi Spa right now!

Hey, wait a minute, that's not Jessica. That's a widely distributed photo of 23-year-old actress/singer Victoria Justice at a beach in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Come on, Hanabi Spa, don't make it so easy to discover your continual deceptiveness, lol.

Blake123
12-14-16, 04:20
Kayla has changed her name to Rose.

FutSniffA
12-14-16, 04:31
Kayla has changed her name to Rose.She started out as Rose and about five other names. She doesn't stay at one place long. I saw her when she was Indy / managed (local pimp).

ILickEm
12-15-16, 22:24
Kayla has changed her name to Rose.What's in a name? That which we call a Kayla By any other name would (fill in the blank).

NightOwl24
12-16-16, 05:10
Sorry kind of late again. Holidays been keeping me busy. Finally checked out the place to do walk in. I only saw mama hanabi and kayla. Did not see white girl jessica or anyone else. Got a weird look from hanabi as I gave hf. Kayla comes in after a few, says hi and tells me her prices. Previous monger was right, shell charge $$$ for FS. She said for me, she can do $$. 6. I usually bring cash and hide my wallet in my back pocket but for some reason, I left it in my car. I didn't have enough (I had $$. 2) and I was not going to settle for BJ / HJ. She looked ok, her ass was thick which made me horny. I was so close to going back to my car to get my wallet but I listened to the smart head and got out of dodge.

I recommend going to this place evening time towards closing. Theres numerous businesses nearby as well as a car dealership right in the back. Don't think I'd try again, hanabi probably thought I was LE (which kind of offended me LOL) and there are cheaper options. If you got the funds and want to bag a thick non asian, try her out. GL.

Hinode
12-28-16, 11:47
Kayla has changed her name to Rose.Is this the Puerto Rican chick who used to work at that AMP by Keeamoku Walmart? I forget her name there and the AMP name! But she looked solid but had a shitty attitude. I might have posted a report way back in like 2009, but she told me finish myself. Walked away with a stink stuck up tude. I would still like to try her tho if she's the same woman. Hopefully this time I won't be intoxicated LOL!

Blake123
12-30-16, 04:29
Is this the Puerto Rican chick who used to work at that AMP by Keeamoku Walmart? I forget her name there and the AMP name! But she looked solid but had a shitty attitude. I might have posted a report way back in like 2009, but she told me finish myself. Walked away with a stink stuck up tude. I would still like to try her tho if she's the same woman. Hopefully this time I won't be intoxicated LOL!Wish I could help out, but I really don't know. Sorry.

Hinode
01-24-17, 12:28
So finally had a chance to go here. The bottom metal door was open, walked up and rang the doorbell. Mama Hanabi let me in. She definitely looked fuckable. I asked for Jessica but she said she's wasn't working. Called out in Korean to a woman I didn't see initially; Ann? Alice? I forget her name LOL skinny Korean 50's not much of a looker Gave a decent massage. Mostly walked on my back and body. 50 house fee 50 damage, tipped 20 more. Sensual HJ with lotion. Showered after. Was given business card and breath mint. Mama seemed skeptical to service me even though I asked twice. I don't know if I would repeat.

Oh, yeah there is a small walk of shame. Be wary of your surroundings here like braddah RN1 and others have said. Get some clown characters around the area. Homeless, drug users, etc. Also businesses are alive during the day hours.

NightOwl24
01-30-17, 10:47
So finally had a chance to go here. The bottom metal door was open, walked up and rang the doorbell. Mama Hanabi let me in. She definitely looked fuckable. I asked for Jessica but she said she's wasn't working. Called out in Korean to a woman I didn't see initially; Ann? Alice? I forget her name LOL skinny Korean 50's not much of a looker Gave a decent massage. Mostly walked on my back and body. 50 house fee 50 damage, tipped 20 more. Sensual HJ with lotion. Showered after. Was given business card and breath mint. Mama seemed skeptical to service me even though I asked twice. I don't know if I would repeat.

Oh, yeah there is a small walk of shame. Be wary of your surroundings here like braddah RN1 and others have said. Get some clown characters around the area. Homeless, drug users, etc. Also businesses are alive during the day hours.Hanabi is busty and probably would give the best service, sucks she paranoid with me and denied you. Too bad about the experience, at least you got a release. Guess rose or whoever the non asian is, bounced. Thanks for toftt.

Atagg510
02-05-17, 06:16
Tonight it was my pleasure to sample the new girl Jade. She's about 5'4", late 20's / early 30's, slim, but not a spinner. What got me were her big beautiful eyes. She reminds me of a Kpop singer.

She joined me in the stand up shower and scrubbed me down. She was very sweet and spoke a decent amount of English. As YMMV, I'll just say it was standard CFS with a good massage. I'm sure her service will improve as she warms up to you.

I only had a small taste of the GFE before time ran out. I will return and hopefully enjoy the whole hour.

OneShort
02-24-17, 08:06
Hanabi still on vineyard st.

Redneck 1
02-24-17, 09:35
Hanabi still on vineyard st.If that's a question, as recently as yesterday Hanabi was still advertising its location as 23 South Vineyard Boulevard.

AsnHunter777
03-03-17, 16:12
Tonight it was my pleasure to sample the new girl Jade. She's about 5'4", late 20's / early 30's, slim, but not a spinner. What got me were her big beautiful eyes. She reminds me of a Kpop singer.

She joined me in the stand up shower and scrubbed me down. She was very sweet and spoke a decent amount of English. As YMMV, I'll just say it was standard CFS with a good massage. I'm sure her service will improve as she warms up to you.

I only had a small taste of the GFE before time ran out. I will return and hopefully enjoy the whole hour.So what happened on your return visit? Sounds interesting. I went there and didn't see any new girls. What do you mean by small taste of GFE??

MeinArschUndde
03-07-17, 20:57
Shamelessly fake pic of Titi:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisbDRF6G3ROd7K_1FaKBGxgvrGXgrcSlPAdI826uj0G-6RYHgXwRiEklK6fFY93wHKKwpnGwKwlcGbSxdm7-7VI8AAifPXGEA_1DXTxYR5sibY2r6oBjup7_1Qb7iGra5L3o-wUoV-q3DU22zt7r9kR4y6Ecb4wje_1Yl_15zLb3WpJcosjfuC0IR4STJuNyh6Bg3UirCQSEY7Cep0pXgS0ggFBAZRuzUwJnQs60swXGrRvzNR3pBDKucZ-DYdAFFKpuXb7cVNEnqcGTiuCBu3lJjWBGp1F3dKCqZKooRUk_1GpIs8vJZCeI6knNiV2DyrrR_1jNwjlzEb6vUFe-1JgUppMZ5dUU08SGIDkIDacIdkbE6KSgTEb9ZCM39cgBbe5w2XyVxqsqAIx4aqhtzAvc13TDR5SdQTrzMdhsMnIvNyKzG_1HNEK_1Hr7jmsOOwmeN3FlKuZC9hbI-4OEgLz3n_1cS9LHbK48JvXAiq3MiO9jglGNh7_1oFFWRyrp48OXu402HL_1LEvtMfHxBtvboKnK9bYzEBtA3gGMVBmm6D3Iw-FiagoDgLxB-AcFrYn6MHyMc2r9UzZfPqUPv5IFnG-5032pQagNx1mCgfJ0OBuT6tuEgAb-DTWuN14yfGLdVLbJJ5OTyBxSBOVxUQmu_1kjgKOaULLTMWJHx_1c_1EcZosdggtqVh5tVWu2ZqyaGfsw63UJuCtxyKpKdMrWcwve19rL4Xp-HLa9fljv2tdSU7utPtyshfCAksmn-M9yj8SHkspXeW8ISM7JUOlXUnUi_17a6sXtt_1eDQDq8mmGeZ8_1j-jQ5zVNf0ryvcZeNh2Dsrw8N95O_1WPPKKps9TlgqOjrEwnFeGuHHqpd66anUwoa1z1O4Bz8KpGbEOErceZg45UXCco6MozndfvByyUW7OT6NWIg42FmQjjHhFeXgBugvYu2XTZrBJl4IXOvfND4NCkJexoA6wu2Y0vEp5TMUF0FtdpnfH5Drh2AI4QTBi45vuynO-ppG-94ybQTssTo1y0TJDM0y2_1df5LzZ8azdipnE1QxlXk_1YR-zl3LiR7euVCXMNukmTdbvRLbR9e1K2dEN3MGJvb9GpxYFwcwLrFI6vUJEbix9ykEGxaOoD0udnQQA1R_1olEOC2KKSFm8nHweN6QKh_1RPja1SlvUtuNJ2Or7lwLz9zHoevH1vSfNQFlL6cTsy4XIGrRG_1DMnfblgajg4Un3knRp5JfEbP7svi0NXIVJTtg6VHTTwxIHG1-cNKmg2htvp8tsocMlGsc50HqYIG405Z26ppMR5bGJLDpl3cy_1A3pX6y5DiOQNtfPSnRS4boe7kWJSaA8UojIIBWEqzN2LsC1HREXPGvY5LnK99ttz67DvEy2ZPwf5nq5sKD9PjzhBzKNFD3BY7XO-1he5MqpZysyYVllqPhqwzNG02-JUHtKEHeFBHooIPg12iQqCjswUYzyAh_1GG65EGnBKuH5aLj9dXGipn1hdsXVLxkqzChrdIssjQMsm0s8pThpulD91LyREQuh3aWHIwnbYGf2l48mcjXB5W_1hUdanic6Q5fHrHWHFyfHBXLI-QKgVqskDVYgtSugzJxmU3NSPHOmJZaScEQQTYsc2pD6j9CX10CQ9_1Rhom9SMijLbfmmyg2SXyEsbMRy6NNMgxi9PnFLr5fzIKUBNnqS8Dd4F-XyUetZ8QIuGfjQ&hl=en

El Samurai
03-22-17, 04:29
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-offwelcome-to-hanabi-spa/6227115

Looks TGTBT If those are real pictures I'm tempted to try.

Redneck 1
03-22-17, 18:18
Summer

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-offwelcome-to-hanabi-spa/6227115

Looks TGTBT If those are real pictures I'm tempted to try.Hanabi Spa often uses fake photos in its advertisements. At least in this current advertisement, they don't claim that photos are "100% real," lol.

The purported photo of "Latina New Summer" in a white swimsuit is actually a photo of model Anastasiya Kvitko, who has 5,700,000 followers on Instagram and isn't a Latina.

The black lingerie photo entitled "Summer" was previously posted on another site with the different name "Bunny" on it.

The nude photo "New Latin Summer" (attached below) didn't produce any reverse image search hits for me, but I would be flabbergasted if a woman that beautiful is really working at Hanabi Spa.

Edit: As of 1:15 p.m. today, all of the purported photos of "Summer" have been deleted from the Hanabi Spa advertisement.

AsnHunter777
03-28-17, 20:32
No reports on this place?

Does anyone go here nowadays?

I don't hear anything good about this place.

Anybody experience any good girls here recently?

Hinode
03-28-17, 23:49
No reports on this place?

Does anyone go here nowadays?

I don't hear anything good about this place.

Anybody experience any good girls here recently?If you search this thread, I posted a report recently. However, I'm leaning 99% on not repeating here, unless I see or read about some other selection of attractive women working here. There was only mama and one Korean woman who serviced me that day. Find my post. I left a detailed synopsis of my visit.

AsnHunter777
03-29-17, 22:19
If you search this thread, I posted a report recently. However, I'm leaning 99% on not repeating here, unless I see or read about some other selection of attractive women working here. There was only mama and one Korean woman who serviced me that day. Find my post. I left a detailed synopsis of my visit.Oh I just saw it. Yeah this place doesn't seem like it's happening. I don't know how they stay in business. I saw another report earlier about a new girl. I left a message and never got a reply. That's why I just was wondering. Oh well, moving on I guess.

AsnHunter777
04-12-17, 03:30
Thought I give it one last try. Nadas. Ended up walking in and walking right out. What happened to all the talent? Or was there ever??

NightWing24
04-12-17, 08:27
Thought I give it one last try. Nadas. Ended up walking in and walking right out. What happened to all the talent? Or was there ever??Of the times I visited, My best times were spent w / Tess. Unfortunately, she took a vacation but never returned. From spending enough time w / her, I was able to piece together that she used to live in Downtown, then she made enough to move to Makiki area or something like that, so maybe she found a rich local daddy, ah?

JohnnyZero
04-12-17, 18:18
Anyone had a session with Hanabi recently? The recent reports make his place sound bad but the pics in the ads are tempting. Those tits man. I need to suck on them. Those tits are unreal.

AsnHunter777
04-12-17, 18:56
Of the times I visited, My best times were spent w / Tess. Unfortunately, she took a vacation but never returned. From spending enough time w / her, I was able to piece together that she used to live in Downtown, then she made enough to move to Makiki area or something like that, so maybe she found a rich local daddy, ah?I don't think I met her? What ethnicity?

Girls come and go. I just saw the top post about Hanabi. Yes they are big and I guess could be tempting but are you looking for AMP mama material? Some people like that, no disrespect. Well lmk how it goes if you attempt it.

AsnHunter777
04-12-17, 18:59
There was a post back by Atagg510. I sent him a message and made a post but no reply. I guess he does frequent this site a lot. That's the only interesting post I seen on this thread and never heard any other response to that post.

Jan Fortifore
04-28-17, 18:34
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hanabi-spa-military-veteran-15-off/6863889

Is this new Hanabi Spa provider Lisa formerly from Sakura Spa?

January44.

Jb987
04-28-17, 21:58
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hanabi-spa-military-veteran-15-off/6863889

January44.Sure looks like her. Anyone check out be sure to post.

T6650
05-01-17, 14:16
Sure looks like her. Anyone check out be sure to post.I spoke with her by phone yesterday and she said she has been there for only a few days. She expressed surprise that anyone would recognize her but the photos are fairly unmistakable especially as there is no name change. Lovely tight little body as ever.

Opelu
05-01-17, 14:20
I spoke with her by phone yesterday and she said she has been there for only a few days. She expressed surprise that anyone would recognize her but the photos are fairly unmistakable especially as there is no name change. Lovely tight little body as ever.What kind of service does she provide?

First Try
05-01-17, 16:46
What kind of service does she provide?Check the 321 fka Co Mo thread on page 3. Also has reviews under Crystal Healing & Sakura.

Member #1695
05-02-17, 02:21

January44.Yes Lisa is there. Saw her this weekend and still great as ever. Standard fees.

Bulgogi Boy
05-11-17, 15:57
Had some time to kill, and the pictures of Fuji looked tempting. I don't know why the spell it "Fujil" in the ad. Pictures are 100% real.

First things first. I estimate Fuji to be late 40's plus. Cute face, nice body with natural 34 Bs. Not droopy. Body is not firm but not flabby. Totally acceptable. She is 100% spinner material, at 4'10" and about 90 lbs. Her age, face and body reminds me of Coco, the human vacuum cleaner from Crystal Healing fame. "REMINDS ME" does not mean "look like. " They just have a similar vibe.

Okay, here's the blow by blow. Met Hanabi at the door, she's looking good. Maybe she lost a few pounds? Paid HF, led me to the first room. Fuji walks in, and I was pleased. She had a little too much perfume for my liking, but it was not a distraction. Went to the stand up shower, and got a uneventful wash down. I was concerned that a lack of preview (BJ) would lead to disappointment in the room, but I didn't need to be concerned.

Back in the room, Fuji gave me a nice massage. On the flip, she did a nice BBBJ, with her staring at herself in the mirror, then me in the mirror, then me eye-to-eye. Nice. She couldn't take me down all the way, but she made up for it in her variations of long shaft licks, tongue flicks, and hand / mouth combo stroking.

I asked for 69 and she obliged. She enjoys it a lot, and was squirming quite a bit. She pulled away and said "I don't want to cum yet" but I grabbed her waist (so thin that my fingers almost reached each other) and ratcheted her pussy over my tongue until she O'd and really pulled away. She's so tiny, I felt like I was holding her up in the air by her waist and licking her pussy to O.

I tweaked my back, so mish was all I was interested / capable of handling. She offered a cover, but I declined. When I entered, Fuji was nice and wet, but I had trouble getting all the way in, so I just did half pumps for a bit. When I sensed she was totally wet, I went in all the way, and she let out a low throaty moan. It's been a long time since I've BBFS, so I stopped every so often to eat her pussy and recover a bit. Didn't want to blow my load in two minutes, LOL. I did this for awhile, and at one point, she wrapped her legs around me and pumped me back rhythmically until she said "I'm cuming!" Her pussy got really wet and sloshy at that point. I asked if I could come inside of her, and first she said no, but then said okay. I changed my mind and asked if I could cum in her mouth, so she said okay and did BBBJCIM with spit. She slapped me with a smile, as if I unloaded a gallon into her mouth. It felt like I did.

Hot towel wipe down and chit chat. Cleaned up, paid standard AMP tip and was on my way.

Summary: All in all I enjoyed myself with a great release. Fuji was attractive, decent natural body, very accommodating with requests, BB, and was orgasmic, which I always enjoy.

L: 7-1/2.

S: 10 for BBFS and BBBJCIM.

Would definitely repeat next time I have business in downtown. Might try the other girls too.

BallzDeep69
06-08-17, 06:19
Checked out this place during the day and was easy to find. Parking was not bad, I just parked in front of Papa Johns. Went upstairs and went to room. I showered before so I was ready to go. Hanabi comes in and man she got some big breast. Sucked on them for a bit then got a nice BBBJ. Cover goes on and basics positions. Finished on her ass. Had an okay time. She was on the older side. May not repeat. L 7 A7 S6.

NightWing24
06-10-17, 15:18
Any of you mongers tried Hime? Or recognize Yuri and Kiku?

Goser
06-10-17, 15:47
Whoa. Walked into this place. Saw Fuji. She is at least 60. Maybe 70. I don't think I have ever seen an older AMP female. Sorry, way too old for me.

Had some time to kill, and the pictures of Fuji looked tempting. I don't know why the spell it "Fujil" in the ad. Pictures are 100% real.

First things first. I estimate Fuji to be late 40's plus. Cute face, nice body with natural 34 Bs. Not droopy. Body is not firm but not flabby. Totally acceptable. She is 100% spinner material, at 4'10" and about 90 lbs. Her age, face and body reminds me of Coco, the human vacuum cleaner from Crystal Healing fame. "REMINDS ME" does not mean "look like. " They just have a similar vibe.

Okay, here's the blow by blow. Met Hanabi at the door, she's looking good. Maybe she lost a few pounds? Paid HF, led me to the first room. Fuji walks in, and I was pleased. She had a little too much perfume for my liking, but it was not a distraction. Went to the stand up shower, and got a uneventful wash down. I was concerned that a lack of preview (BJ) would lead to disappointment in the room, but I didn't need to be concerned.

Back in the room, Fuji gave me a nice massage. On the flip, she did a nice BBBJ, with her staring at herself in the mirror, then me in the mirror, then me eye-to-eye. Nice. She couldn't take me down all the way, but she made up for it in her variations of long shaft licks, tongue flicks, and hand / mouth combo stroking.

I asked for 69 and she obliged. She enjoys it a lot, and was squirming quite a bit. She pulled away and said "I don't want to cum yet" but I grabbed her waist (so thin that my fingers almost reached each other) and ratcheted her pussy over my tongue until she O'd and really pulled away. She's so tiny, I felt like I was holding her up in the air by her waist and licking her pussy to O.

I tweaked my back, so mish was all I was interested / capable of handling. She offered a cover, but I declined. When I entered, Fuji was nice and wet, but I had trouble getting all the way in, so I just did half pumps for a bit. When I sensed she was totally wet, I went in all the way, and she let out a low throaty moan. It's been a long time since I've BBFS, so I stopped every so often to eat her pussy and recover a bit. Didn't want to blow my load in two minutes, LOL. I did this for awhile, and at one point, she wrapped her legs around me and pumped me back rhythmically until she said "I'm cuming!" Her pussy got really wet and sloshy at that point. I asked if I could come inside of her, and first she said no, but then said okay. I changed my mind and asked if I could cum in her mouth, so she said okay and did BBBJCIM with spit. She slapped me with a smile, as if I unloaded a gallon into her mouth. It felt like I did.

Hot towel wipe down and chit chat. Cleaned up, paid standard AMP tip and was on my way.

Summary: All in all I enjoyed myself with a great release. Fuji was attractive, decent natural body, very accommodating with requests, BB, and was orgasmic, which I always enjoy.

Would definitely repeat next time I have business in downtown. Might try the other girls too.

NightWing24
06-11-17, 02:55
Whoa. Walked into this place. Saw Fuji. She is at least 60. Maybe 70. I don't think I have ever seen an older AMP female. Sorry, way too old for me.Fuji's on the older side, but for her BB service, and convenience of location, I just might make an exception. Last time I went, I opted for Lisa (Energizer Bunny) because I haven't seen her since her CHM days, mainly due to her taking mama duties over at University Ave. Now, I think Lisa went on vacation or moved again, because she's not in the ad. Lisa told me she was going on vacay in early June.

Aviatr77
06-14-17, 23:48
Any of you mongers tried Hime? Or recognize Yuri and Kiku?From out of the blue got a call from Sophia. She found my number and called to tell me that an old friend was working there.

Turns out that it's Yuri, used to be Sheila formerly of CHM and Golden. She's lost a little weight but still looks good. Service was as good as before, as covered in the other threads. Then Sunday she had a medical emergency and was taken to Queens. I understand that they did a procedure and she's now at home recovering. She thinks that she can return to work in about a week.

Went by yesterday to talk to Sophia and she shows me Kiku who drags me into a room for a "massage". Since I'm easy I decide to check her out. I found her attractive, 30 ish, slim with nice A's, nice ass, almost a spinner, 100 lbs. And for those of you who like a nice large Bush, you going to love hers. She likes DATY and I wore out my tongue on her. Was dark but I think her pussy is white inside, at least looked that way. I guess we hit it off because she was all GFE, DFK the whole time, multiple positions and we even managed MSOG, all BB. At my age I'm lucky I didn't have a heart attack. Definitely going see her again.
Saw Fuji and recognized her from other places, might have been Kison, but she has been around for a long time. She might be late fifty's but I don't think she's older than that. Still looks doable for having that many miles on her. hehe.
In the past Hanabi's girls were below average but now she has some better ones there. I think she mentioned that Hime only works Fri, Sat and Sun so I haven't seen her yet.

Member #5810
06-15-17, 01:25
From out of the blue got a call from Sophia. She found my number and called to tell me that an old friend was working there.

Turns out that it's Yuri, used to be Sheila formerly of CHM and Golden. She's lost a little weight but still looks good. Service was as good as before, as covered in the other threads. Then Sunday she had a medical emergency and was taken to Queens. I understand that they did a procedure and she's now at home recovering. She thinks that she can return to work in about a week.

Went by yesterday to talk to Sophia and she shows me Kiku who drags me into a room for a "massage". Since I'm easy I decide to check her out. I found her attractive, 30 ish, slim with nice A's, nice ass, almost a spinner, 100 lbs. And for those of you who like a nice large Bush, you going to love hers. She likes DATY and I wore out my tongue on her. Was dark but I think her pussy is white inside, at least looked that way. I guess we hit it off because she was all GFE, DFK the whole time, multiple positions and we even managed MSOG, all BB. At my age I'm lucky I didn't have a heart attack. Definitely going see her again.
Saw Fuji and recognized her from other places, might have been Kison, but she has been around for a long time. She might be late fifty's but I don't think she's older than that. Still looks doable for having that many miles on her. hehe.
In the past Hanabi's girls were below average but now she has some better ones there. I think she mentioned that Hime only works Fri, Sat and Sun so I haven't seen her yet.Kiku sounds interesting. Are those her real photos by any chance! ?

I'm hoping a girl who was there a few years ago conmmes back. Japanese girl with really long nipples, slim and so pretty. Forgot her name shit!

OniNoHanzo
06-15-17, 04:51
Went to Hanabi Spa the other day. The location is fairly easy to find and parking is ok. Went upstairs and was escorted to the room. On the way to the room, I noticed that the females there were very older looking. Anyway, I had showered before so, no shower needed. I waited in the room for a couple of minutes and then Hanabi entered. Hanabi is an older lady. Her face is ok, kind of plastic looking. She does have some huge titties, which is a plus, but she also has a huge stomach. Not really my type, but figured what the hell. Suck on those titties for a little while and then got an ok BBBJ. Cover goes on and did Standing MISH and Doggie to finish. Kind of upset, no massage after and shorted on time by about 15 min. Standard damage. L:6/ S:6/ A:6 Definitely will not repeat.

Aviatr77
06-15-17, 21:24
Kiku sounds interesting. Are those her real photos by any chance! ?

I'm hoping a girl who was there a few years ago conmmes back. Japanese girl with really long nipples, slim and so pretty. Forgot her name shit!Yes, I think those are actual current photos of them. Sophia's are real cause you can see her face.

I think the japanese girl you're thinking of (her name escapes me too) was there when it was K Spa run by Mikki. I took her out to Waikiki a couple times. Wish she would return too.

Member #5810
06-15-17, 21:38
Yes, I think those are actual current photos of them. Sophia's are real cause you can see her face.

I think the japanese girl you're thinking of (her name escapes me too) was there when it was K Spa run by Mikki. I took her out to Waikiki a couple times. Wish she would return too.Yeah, that's the girl! It was K spa. I only got to see her twice before she left. Wish I was lucky to have taken her out before she left. She was sweet and pretty!

Bulgogi Boy
06-26-17, 16:39
Requested Kiku last week. I agree with Aviator77 for the most part, nice review. But I thought her age might be more forties, and thought her face was so-so. Body description is accurate, small natural A's. She has a dark complexion like Tess who used to work there many months ago. She came in without makeup, and I was initially concerned when Hanabi said I had to "teach" her, and to just tell her what I wanted. Hanabi called a "country girl. " I found out that I need not have been concerned.

I self showered, then Kiku went in to shower alone. I thought that was a little odd, and wasted my clock as well. But when she came back to the room, it was all action. She gave me a BBBJ, and I thought I would have to give her directions, but had no problem with her service at all. She could not DT me, but her technique is really good. She did this thing where she gently rocks her head back and forth with my dick in her mouth. The last girl that did that to me, I ended up marrying her. For five years. Hehe.

We 69'd a bit, and as reported, she has a full Bush. While I'm not a big fan of bushes, it did not distract at all. I had her BBBJ a little while longer, then she mounted me in BB ACG for a bit, and I could tell her pussy was a little dry. I'm not sure why she chose not to lubricate; maybe that's the country girl in her. But after a few strokes, she was soaking wet. We switched to K9 then standing K9. Switched to mish and she really got sloshy. She was softly moaning, and then every once in a while would look at me with a real nasty expression (in a good way.) I told her I was about to cum and waited for her directions (e. g. Don't come inside me, don't come on my face, etc.) Since none came, I emptied inside her.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to repeat, just for the fact that her BBBJ is good, and BBFSCIP was offered. I may BBJCIM next time.

Looks: 7, she doesn't wear makeup (not when I saw her) and wouldn't turn my head at the mall. She's like a MILF next door type.

Service: 8. 5, no LFK no DFK for me, although Aviator77 got it. Although DFK / LFK are high on my list, I didn't deduct too much because of the BBFSCIP service. Her pussy has a nice texture inside. Almost reminded me of a masturbation tube I once had.

Attitude: 8, friendly, not overly talkative. Pleasant.

Affluenza
07-09-17, 07:35
Anyone seen Lexi at Hanabi spa? Thinking about seeing her are her pics accurate?

Aviatr77
07-11-17, 00:31
Stopped by yesterday looking for Kiku again, but she's down again because its that time of the month.

Fortunately just as I was leaving new girl arrived from the airport after flying in from EWR. She's Korean, looks around 40, slim, 110#, OK face and a nice set of real "D's". Got to talk to her for a while and she she says she worked in NY doing this kind of job, then she goes to shower, after her 11 hr flt.

She comes back looking refreshed and wants to give me a massage. She seems like my type so we choose a room. Short massage then I pull off her wrap and was impressed with her large round breasts with large nipples. BBBJ, Russian with those beauties and then we move to 69 . She's very wet (gave her a bottle of Astroglide but wasn't needed), small Bush and clean down lower. Standing MISH and I don't last very long and finish in the cover. We lie down for a while and she gets me up again so we go to doggie and MISH where I manage to finish again.

We shower and she helps me dress. She did good for being 6 hrs ahead of Hawaii time. Little DFK, LFK, multiple positions CFS. Usual tariff and she didn't miss a beat so I hope our prices are similar to NY. I don't do ratings but her service and attitude were high. Looks a notch lower, looking forward to seeing her again though.

Aviatr77
07-11-17, 00:36
Anyone seen Lexi at Hanabi spa? Thinking about seeing her are her pics accurate?Met her again yesterday. Her pics in the ad are accurate. I estimate around 5'2", 140#, late 20's maybe, pretty face. White girl so speaks our language too. Hehe.

Aviatr77
07-11-17, 16:54
Stopped by yesterday looking for Kiku again, but she's down again because its that time of the month.

Fortunately just as I was leaving new girl arrived from the airport after flying in from EWR. She's Korean, looks around 40, slim, 110#, OK face and a nice set of real "D's". Got to talk to her for a while and she she says she worked in NY doing this kind of job, then she goes to shower, after her 11 hr flt.

She comes back looking refreshed and wants to give me a massage. She seems like my type so we choose a room. Short massage then I pull off her wrap and was impressed with her large round breasts with large nipples. BBBJ, Russian with those beauties and then we move to 69 . She's very wet (gave her a bottle of Astroglide but wasn't needed), small Bush and clean down lower. Standing MISH and I don't last very long and finish in the cover. We lie down for a while and she gets me up again so we go to doggie and MISH where I manage to finish again.

We shower and she helps me dress. She did good for being 6 hrs ahead of Hawaii time. Little DFK, LFK, multiple positions CFS. Usual tariff and she didn't miss a beat so I hope our prices are similar to NY. I don't do ratings but her service and attitude were high. Looks a notch lower, looking forward to seeing her again though.Sorry, her name is Hasu. LOL.

Honolulu Yobo
07-12-17, 02:37
Can anyone give a rundown on nggg? She has an hourglass figure. Height?

HiLife808
07-12-17, 02:49
Can anyone give a rundown on nggg? She has an hourglass figure. Height?I was kind of admiring that view from behind too LOL.

Stangman808
07-12-17, 04:26
Can anyone give a rundown on nggg? She has an hourglass figure. Height?

Would definitely repeat next time I have business in downtown. Might try the other girls too.I believe NG used to go by the name of FUJI at Hanabi. I think she was also ROSE at Cypress Spa previously. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

Hinode
07-12-17, 22:27
Sorry, her name is Hasu. LOL.I went to Hanabi in a stupor. This sounds like the girl I was with. Short, petite, huge tits. Too drunk to remember. All I know is she was sucking me off and this other chick came in the room and I kept saying I want mama Hanabi and she kept replying "I am mama!" But she wasn't. She left the room all pissed off, and that girl who was polishing my knob tirelessly (tried her best, Ill give her that) stuck something up my ass. Woke up hungover and hurtin, LOL. Standard damage. At least they never rip me off, because I had more than the usual in my wallet, where normally I take the bare min. Might have to go back and sample her again, sober this time.

Sukebegai
07-13-17, 00:16
I believe NG used to go by the name of FUJI at Hanabi. I think she was also ROSE at Cypress Spa previously. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.You are correct sir. She also did a stint at Kison (among other places) as Sophie. Lotsa miles on that one LOL.

John Ross
07-14-17, 04:58
I went to Hanabi in a stupor. This sounds like the girl I was with. Short, petite, huge tits. Too drunk to remember. All I know is she was sucking me off and this other chick came in the room and I kept saying I want mama Hanabi and she kept replying "I am mama!" But she wasn't. She left the room all pissed off, and that girl who was polishing my knob tirelessly (tried her best, Ill give her that) stuck something up my ass. Woke up hungover and hurtin, LOL. Standard damage. At least they never rip me off, because I had more than the usual in my wallet, where normally I take the bare min. Might have to go back and sample her again, sober this time.I think I would have freaked out if a girl stuck something up my ass. LOL.

Spinnerholic
07-14-17, 05:46
Is MSOG on her menu? Only thing preventing me from pulling the trigger on Nggg is the idea that no MSOG. Haven't seen many report on her and the once that are out there doesn't substantially answer the question. TIA.

Sukebegai
07-14-17, 16:07
Is MSOG on her menu? Only thing preventing me from pulling the trigger on Nggg is the idea that no MSOG. Haven't seen many report on her and the once that are out there doesn't substantially answer the question. TIA.It was on the menu when she was at Kison but that's always a YMMV thing, just like BBFS. You should check her out and report back. I'm sure other mongers are curious as well.

BeastieBoyz
07-14-17, 17:10
I went to Hanabi in a stupor. This sounds like the girl I was with. Short, petite, huge tits. Too drunk to remember. All I know is she was sucking me off and this other chick came in the room and I kept saying I want mama Hanabi and she kept replying "I am mama!" But she wasn't. She left the room all pissed off, and that girl who was polishing my knob tirelessly (tried her best, Ill give her that) stuck something up my ass. Woke up hungover and hurtin, LOL. Standard damage. At least they never rip me off, because I had more than the usual in my wallet, where normally I take the bare min. Might have to go back and sample her again, sober this time.LOLOL she cornholed you. Did she do that out of spite or did she think you would enjoy it? Maybe she got her whole fist in there and you didn't know it. She butt punch you LOL. You have a great attitude about it have to give you credit.

Spinnerholic
07-20-17, 05:02
Posting some of the current pics of Hanabi's lineup for my own benefit. Tired of switching from tab to tab to look at a provider's pic the same time I'm reading reviews / post. Going to try and do this for all the forums I like to read.

LuvBigRax
07-21-17, 10:50
Ad doesn't show Hasu anymore. Anyone know if she is still there?

Newbee201
07-21-17, 12:27
Posting some of the current pics of Hanabi's lineup for my own benefit. Tired of switching from tab to tab to look at a provider's pic the same time I'm reading reviews / post. Going to try and do this for all the forums I like to read.Wow those pics of nggg and kiku makes me want to come by here, unfortunately I've been in the mood for younger girls in their 20's and 30's. Thanks for posting these pics, I normally skip this place's ad.

DRmjm
07-21-17, 12:37
Yes, Nggg does look good, and it appears she has a great ass and small breasts two things I love. But, in person do the photos match the provider? I have no problem with older women as long as they are fit and look younger than their true age.

Wow those pics of nggg and kiku makes me want to come by here, unfortunately I've been in the mood for younger girls in their 20's and 30's. Thanks for posting these pics, I normally skip this place's ad.

Sukebegai
07-21-17, 15:56
Yes, Nggg does look good, and it appears she has a great ass and small breasts two things I love. But, in person do the photos match the provider? I have no problem with older women as long as they are fit and look younger than their true age.Her pics are pretty much undoctored. Her body is more youthful than her face, which definitely shows her age.

DRmjm
07-21-17, 15:58
That's ok, her face looks cute so I'm sure she is lovely. I'd like to try her soon. Thank you for your reply.

Her pics are pretty much undoctored. Her body is more youthful than her face, which definitely shows her age..

Dvd888
07-21-17, 16:36
Ad doesn't show Hasu anymore. Anyone know if she is still there?I understand that Hasu had a minor family emergency back home, she is supposed to be back next week. She has said that she likes Hawaii so I believe she is returning.

Went to see Kiku on Weds but she was busy, but new girl Midori had just finished with one of you prominent mongers so Hanabi insists that I try her out. She is young, says she's 24, and looks it too. 5"3" about 110# beautiful smooth fair skin, very nice natural B's, perfect ass and a pretty Korean face. Says she's new to the business and I was her second client but she gave me a nice medium massage, nice expert BBBJ, 69 (she's shaved clean), and CFS in various positions. I attempted a second time but although she was willing I wasn't able to last. Tough being old. LOL. Her pictures in their ad are terrible, she is way more attractive then that, Hope Sophia gets better shots next time.

I think Midori is the prettiest, most charming and youngest one Hanabi has ever had. I would give her high ratings except no BB which is expected with young providers these days.

Definitely will repeat.

For you Lisa fans, she was supposed have started yesterday after her long vacation, so Hanabi now has 4 in her stable of ladies, with Lexi part time.

Kefe2
07-21-17, 22:00
New girl Midori had just finished with one of you prominent mongers so Hanabi insists that I try her out. She is young, says she's 24, and looks it too. 5"3" about 110# beautiful smooth fair skin, very nice natural B's, perfect ass and a pretty Korean face. Says she's new to the business and I was her second client but she gave me a nice medium massage, nice expert BBBJ, 69 (she's shaved clean), and CFS in various positions. Her pictures in their ad are terrible, she is way more attractive then that.

I think Midori is the prettiest, most charming and youngest one Hanabi has ever had. I would give her high ratings except no BBFS which is expected with young providers these days.

DVD888's review above on this girl is spot on. I met her yesterday. She is as described. I came for Hanabi's massage which for me, is top notch. She makes me suffer some pain and yelp some but I always feel way better when I leave.

Midori is without a doubt the most attractive young looking provider I have seen here. I been looking at a few pictures I took of her when she shyly disrobed for me to see. Yum yum. There hasn't been any other that compares to Midori at this AMP. I am not sure how she would compare to other girls in Honolulu these days because I do not go to all the popular places in town. I have my spots and favorites and usually stick to them. I told Mama that if she lost somewhere around 5-7 lbs. Man she would be perfect in my eyes but she is a hottie none the less. I heard she has family here and so her availability ends at around 9 PM. Get her early. She is not a late night worker. Damn I like those perky nipples of hers. She got a nice natural rack for sure. I don't really like completely shaved pussies I like at least a landing strip on top. So Bush whackers take note. I hope she stays long time. She is a sweet one.

L-9 A-9.

K2.

Bulgogi Boy
07-22-17, 17:28
Her pics are pretty much undoctored. Her body is more youthful than her face, which definitely shows her age.If you look at Ng's photo, the one where she's flashing a peace sign, you can see obvious evidence of photoshopping near her waistline. Same with the photo where she's facing away from the camera in a indigo dress. Just look at the shadow near her waistline.

She is in decent shape for a gal her age. But by no means is it hour glass.

I've had her twice. First time, I was pretty drunk. Second time, sober. Not going to be a third time.

Bbw Lover
07-22-17, 20:45
Long time lurker first time poster. Has anyone seen Lexi? If yes, how was her service, covered, bb, DFK, etc? Her pics look good but wanted some information first before I take the plunge. Thanks in advance for your replies.

SaltyOne53
07-23-17, 14:26
Do any of you guys know if this is the same Angie that was at golden spa for a short time? Some of the pics kinda look like her body, but I can't really remember her face. Is this Ng short? Like 4'10" short? The Angie I'm thinking of that was at golden was like 4'10" 80-85 lbs.

Sukebegai
07-23-17, 16:02
Do any of you guys know if this is the same Angie that was at golden spa for a short time? Some of the pics kinda look like her body, but I can't really remember her face. Is this Ng short? Like 4'10" short? The Angie I'm thinking of that was at golden was like 4'10" 80-85 lbs.Don't know if she was at Golden but she was at Cypress for a little while. Your stats sound about right, give or take a few pounds.

Member #5810
07-23-17, 16:08
Do any of you guys know if this is the same Angie that was at golden spa for a short time? Some of the pics kinda look like her body, but I can't really remember her face. Is this Ng short? Like 4'10" short? The Angie I'm thinking of that was at golden was like 4'10" 80-85 lbs.Looks at her face pics. Since you saw the Golden Angie, see if this one looks like her. Some of the ads have pretty clear face shots.

Choni
07-23-17, 21:39
Looks at her face pics. Since you saw the Golden Angie, see if this one looks like her. Some of the ads have pretty clear face shots.Yep, that's her. She's been at CHM, Kison, Golden.

CougarLvr
08-03-17, 14:27
I got to visit Hanabi recently and it was great! How is it that I didn't know about this place earlier? I read up other reviews of Angi and decided to go for it. Made the appointment and found the place easy. Lots of parking and you can disappear in the stairway, not out in the open like going to Nirvana. Angi met me at the door and I was surprised that she was better than what I was expecting. She is tiny, but a package of energy when you get her going. We took a mutual stand up shower and back to the room for a relaxing massage. Then started the fun. She went BBJ for a while then on went the cover and finished in MISH. Not every girl out there is for everyone of us as well have different tastes and you might not consider her a repeat, but She is on my short, but growing list of must see again.

Gmoney6
08-06-17, 13:12
Stopped by Hanabi the other day. Just planned to checkout Angi, but ended up with Aikko. She's in her late 40's. Body is still nice for a lady her age. Skipped the shower since I just took one. In the room, nice relaxing massage to start. On the flip, some teasing and BBBJ. Everything was covered after that. Couple of different positions. Nothing extraordinary, but was fun. Not sure if I will go back for her. L7, A8, S7.

Jan Fortifore
08-07-17, 20:32
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hanabi-spa-military-veteran-15-off/6227115

New photos of Hanabi look real. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Can't tell if they are recent or not, though. Anyone experience Hanabi herself recently?

Jan Fortifore.

LuvBigRax
08-07-17, 21:26
Fake. She does have huge fake tits but she is chunky. Will almost anything you want though and does give a great massage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hanabi-spa-military-veteran-15-off/6227115

New photos of Hanabi look real. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Can't tell if they are recent or not, though. Anyone experience Hanabi herself recently?

Jan Fortifore.

NightWing24
08-08-17, 12:01

Jan Fortifore.I haven't experienced her, but I saw her during a recent visit. I can attest the pics are her, especially the sideways shot, I literally saw her wearing that outfit, and she probably has cake on her face because she didn't look that young, she's not my cup-o-tea. She has some big tits though.

MattSurf
08-08-17, 18:22
L-8.

A-8.

S-9.

Miya from sanho and indie for little while just moved to hanabi off nuuanau. Now going by Moana but she isn't advertised. She is a young 21 year old that has a very beautiful face and very energetic and friendly. Total cool chick that's very nice and sweet and that you would be able to hang out with watching a football game. Has nipple rings, tats and a nice ass with some maybe bees. Lots of PRS and PSE but all covered and no msog but well worth repeat visits. Hurry in as she will be gone in a month or so.

Kefe2
08-08-17, 19:38

Jan Fortifore.She's lost some weight making them melons look even bigger. These shots has had a little photoshop work IMO. But she is what she is. What you see is what you get. She is genuine, a good person with a good heart. And a hell of a good provider if she decides to give you the GFE.

K2.

Fun2016
08-08-17, 23:25
Did you mean Mia from Sanho? I searched Sanho thread but did not find any post on Miya. I know there was a Mia in Sanho before. Thanks.

L-8.

A-8.

S-9.

Miya from sanho and indie for little while just moved to hanabi off nuuanau. Now going by Moana but she isn't advertised. She is a young 21 year old that has a very beautiful face and very energetic and friendly. Total cool chick that's very nice and sweet and that you would be able to hang out with watching a football game. Has nipple rings, tats and a nice ass with some maybe bees. Lots of PRS and PSE but all covered and no msog but well worth repeat visits. Hurry in as she will be gone in a month or so.

MattSurf
08-09-17, 02:53
Did you mean Mia from Sanho? I searched Sanho thread but did not find any post on Miya. I know there was a Mia in Sanho before. Thanks.Yes, I meant miaa from sanho. Her ads are up, good representation but her face is prettier.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hanabi-spa-military-15-off/7852328

NightWing24
08-09-17, 12:40
Are the pix of: Aikko, Angi, and Ng of the same person?

Sukebegai
08-09-17, 17:11
Are the pix of: Aikko, Angi, and Ng of the same person?Yup, yup, and yup.

Hinode
08-09-17, 21:05

Jan Fortifore.Braddah dubble JF44.

Her boobs look legit- face hard to tell, her hair was permed / curly when I seen her, as far as the bottom half, was hard to tell because the second to the last time I went, she was wearing a long dress. Very conservative. I'm not a breast lover but damn I couldn't help but stare at hers. I asked for her and she said no. Other girls were available for me. I hope she not going to be like another mama Jun and I never get any play. For those that did, I envy you (for both Hanabi and Jun.).

NightWing24
08-10-17, 11:23
Yup, yup, and yup.Thanks, I had a feeling they were.

Choni
08-10-17, 18:11
Braddah dubble JF44.

Her boobs look legit- face hard to tell, her hair was permed / curly when I seen her, as far as the bottom half, was hard to tell because the second to the last time I went, she was wearing a long dress. Very conservative. I'm not a breast lover but damn I couldn't help but stare at hers. I asked for her and she said no. Other girls were available for me. I hope she not going to be like another mama Jun and I never get any play. For those that did, I envy you (for both Hanabi and Jun.).I was there in the third week of July. She is losing weight and looks better than she normally does but not like that picture. Getting closer to being doable. Maybe she had good camera angles or photoshop.

Jan Fortifore
08-10-17, 23:25
I was there in the third week of July. She is losing weight and looks better than she normally does but not like that picture. Getting closer to being doable. Maybe she had good camera angles or photoshop.

She's lost some weight making them melons look even bigger. These shots has had a little photoshop work IMO. But she is what she is. What you see is what you get. She is genuine, a good person with a good heart. And a hell of a good provider if she decides to give you the GFE.

K2.

Braddah dubble JF44.

Her boobs look legit- face hard to tell, her hair was permed / curly when I seen her, as far as the bottom half, was hard to tell because the second to the last time I went, she was wearing a long dress. Very conservative. I'm not a breast lover but damn I couldn't help but stare at hers. I asked for her and she said no. Other girls were available for me. I hope she not going to be like another mama Jun and I never get any play. For those that did, I envy you (for both Hanabi and Jun.).Mahalo for the information, pals! I'll wait for a new service report to confirm her slimmer build before I take the plunge. I am considering it, though!!

January44.

Aviatr77
08-14-17, 18:52
Mahalo for the information, pals! I'll wait for a new service report to confirm her slimmer build before I take the plunge. I am considering it, though!!

January44.Just saw her on Sat, and I'm sure those pics are untouched current pics of her. She said that she has been losing weight and is down to her previous fighting weight again. Hehe. (Except for her gigantic chest).

Was looking for Midori but she was busy again. Not surprised that she's in demand as she was out sick for about a week. Kiku was available so went with her. Been seeing her on a regular basis and she still floats my boat. Love her spinner looks, BBBJ, LFK and BBFS. This time I even managed MSOG too. Usual damage and got a full hour.

Heard that Lina, Thai or Viet gal is returning later today so they going have a large stable there and maybe going to be busy again, got to call for appointment.

Hope they not on the list to be raided. LOL.

Redneck 1
08-18-17, 14:08
After reading the helpful reports about Kiku by forum members Aviatr77 and Bulgogi Boy, I decided to give her a try. I'm very glad that I did. Here's my report.

Looks

The delightfully petite Kiku says that she's about five feet in height (converted from centimeters) and 102.5 pounds in weight. Never before had a provider given me such a precise weight figure (smile). From a visual evaluation, I might have guessed that she was even slightly below 100 pounds. However, she looks quite healthy, not too thin. Regarding age, one reviewer estimated that she was in her thirties and another estimated that she might be in her forties. I would tend more toward the thirties estimate, but my advanced age sometimes makes women look younger to me than they do to some other mongers.

One of my personal preferences is women with a "natural" appearance, and everything about Kiku was nicely natural. She had attractive, straight, medium-length hair; a consistently cheerful, natural face with minimal or no makeup on it; cutely small natural breasts (like a young teenager) with perky, easily stimulated nipples; and a naturally slender and soft physique. Her skin was smooth, healthy and naturally light in color, and I didn't notice any tattoos or piercings on her.

Now here, in my opinion, is the best part. Kiku had luxuriant natural dark pubic hair, which is seldom seen at AMPs these days. I enjoyed visually admiring it, caressing it, and feeling it softly in contact with me during missionary-position sex. In fact, it was one of the highlights of my session. Yes, I'm certainly a natural bush lover, especially for Asian women.

Attitude/Personality

From start to finish, Kiku had a very pleasant personality, accompanied by a good attitude that was focused on my enjoyment. She was happy and relaxed, and treated me more like a new friend than a customer. We were very compatible.

Kiku's ability to effectively speak and understand English is still a work in progress, but we were sufficiently able to communicate (sometimes non-verbally) to have a fun session.

Incidentally, when I asked Kiku if she's Korean she said that ethnically she's Korean/Chinese, and she briefly spoke to me in what she said was Chinese. However, beyond the greeting "ni hao," I don't know what she said. Maybe she was saying "Where have you been all my life, you gorgeous stud of a man" (lol).

Service

Hanabi Spa has a comfortably large shower room, but no shower table inside it. Thus, I was pleasantly surprised when Kiku spontaneously joined me in the shower. She quickly shed all of her clothing, and soon I had a smiling nude woman washing me all over, paying special attention to stimulating Little Red with a nice soapy handjob.

When we returned to the bedroom, I reclined on the bed and let Kiku take the lead. She began kissing and fondling my body. Then, with some encouragement and coaching, dfk became available. She subsequently performed a bbbj, which unfortunately lacked sufficient suction and was sometimes interrupted by her stopping to apply a tissue to her mouth. (She indicated that she had some sort of temporary problem with her mouth, so that may have been the cause. Two prior reviewers didn't report any dissatisfaction with her bj service.)

I kept a positive attitude and moved on to the "69" position. I loved Kiku's full muff and clean pussy, and became especially excited during 69. Then I performed gentle and prolonged daty, which she seemed to savor, while she reclined on her back with her little legs spread wide. Eventually, I slowly and carefully inserted a finger in her juicy pussy, and could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing around my finger. Kiku's wet pussy was a particularly vivid pink/red color -- which was very visually pleasing to me -- maybe because of her contrasting dark pubic hair and the red light in the bedroom.

Intercourse was exceptionally arousing for me, because Kiku's hairy pussy looked and felt so good, and because I could watch all the action in a wall mirror next to the bed, like an X-rated video. Kiku liked watching in the mirror too, and when she wasn't looking in the mirror, she was giving me sexy looks. Soon the "Vitamin V" prepped Little Red erupted, bbfscip, and so I didn't try any positions beyond good old-fashioned missionary. (A prior reviewer said that msog was available, but I'm too old to accomplish that within one hour so I didn't even ask.) Afterward, Kiku again joined me in the shower room and made sure that I was squeaky clean before I departed.

Bottom Line

Overall, I had a wonderful time with Kiku. I was very satisfied as I walked down the stairs, and plan to visit her again.

By the way, Hanabi herself looked quite attractive in my opinion, in addition to being friendly, informative, and a specially good host.

Member #5810
08-18-17, 16:18
After reading the helpful reports about Kiku by forum members Aviatr77 and Bulgogi Boy, I decided to give her a try. I'm very glad that I did. Here's my report.

Looks

The delightfully petite Kiku says that she's about five feet in height (converted from centimeters) and 102.5 pounds in weight. Never before had a provider given me such a precise weight figure (smile). From a visual evaluation, I might have guessed that she was even slightly below 100 pounds. However, she looks quite healthy, not too thin. Regarding age, one reviewer estimated that she was in her thirties and another estimated that she might be in her forties. I would tend more toward the thirties estimate, but my advanced age sometimes makes women look younger to me than they do to some other mongers.

One of my personal preferences is women with a "natural" appearance, and everything about Kiku was nicely natural. She had attractive, straight, medium-length hair; a consistently cheerful, natural face with minimal or no makeup on it; cutely small natural breasts (like a young teenager) with perky, easily stimulated nipples; and a naturally slender and soft physique. Her skin was smooth, healthy and naturally light in color, and I didn't notice any tattoos or piercings on her.

Now here, in my opinion, is the best part. Kiku had luxuriant natural dark pubic hair, which is seldom seen at AMPs these days. I enjoyed visually admiring it, caressing it, and feeling it softly in contact with me during missionary-position sex. In fact, it was one of the highlights of my session. Yes, I'm certainly a natural bush lover, especially for Asian women.

Attitude/Personality

From start to finish, Kiku had a very pleasant personality, accompanied by a good attitude that was focused on my enjoyment. She was happy and relaxed, and treated me more like a new friend than a customer. We were very compatible.

Kiku's ability to effectively speak and understand English is still a work in progress, but we were sufficiently able to communicate (sometimes non-verbally) to have a fun session.

Incidentally, when I asked Kiku if she's Korean she said that ethnically she's Korean/Chinese, and she briefly spoke to me in what she said was Chinese. However, beyond the greeting "ni hao," I don't know what she said. Maybe she was saying "Where have you been all my life, you gorgeous stud of a man" (lol).

Service

Hanabi Spa has a comfortably large shower room, but no shower table inside it. Thus, I was pleasantly surprised when Kiku spontaneously joined me in the shower. She quickly shed all of her clothing, and soon I had a smiling nude woman washing me all over, paying special attention to stimulating Little Red with a nice soapy handjob.

When we returned to the bedroom, I reclined on the bed and let Kiku take the lead. She began kissing and fondling my body. Then, with some encouragement and coaching, dfk became available. She subsequently performed a bbbj, which unfortunately lacked sufficient suction and was sometimes interrupted by her stopping to apply a tissue to her mouth. (She indicated that she had some sort of temporary problem with her mouth, so that may have been the cause. Two prior reviewers didn't report any dissatisfaction with her bj service.)

I kept a positive attitude and moved on to the "69" position. I loved Kiku's full muff and clean pussy, and became especially excited during 69. Then I performed gentle and prolonged daty, which she seemed to savor, while she reclined on her back with her little legs spread wide. Eventually, I slowly and carefully inserted a finger in her juicy pussy, and could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing around my finger. Kiku's wet pussy was a particularly vivid pink/red color -- which was very visually pleasing to me -- maybe because of her contrasting dark pubic hair and the red light in the bedroom.

Intercourse was exceptionally arousing for me, because Kiku's hairy pussy looked and felt so good, and because I could watch all the action in a wall mirror next to the bed, like an X-rated video. Kiku liked watching in the mirror too, and when she wasn't looking in the mirror, she was giving me sexy looks. Soon the "Vitamin V" prepped Little Red erupted, bbfscip, and so I didn't try any positions beyond good old-fashioned missionary. (A prior reviewer said that msog was available, but I'm too old to accomplish that within one hour so I didn't even ask.) Afterward, Kiku again joined me in the shower room and made sure that I was squeaky clean before I departed.

Bottom Line

Overall, I had a wonderful time with Kiku. I was very satisfied as I walked down the stairs, and plan to visit her again.

By the way, Hanabi herself looked quite attractive in my opinion, in addition to being friendly, informative, and a specially good host.Love your detailed and descriptive report Red! Ways look to your reviews for accurate and in depth information! Much mahalos!

JimBoyden
08-19-17, 01:06
This place has confusing ads. Is Nabi just Hanabi with a missing couple of letters or short for Hanabi? The pictures looks similar but Nabi looks younger and slimmer than Hanabi. Anyone have any info on Ashai? She looks pretty much like a boob-mans dream but you can't tell if she's fat or slim from the picture they give. Nina looks TGTBT, can anyone verify that her pic is accurate?

Kalani69
08-19-17, 03:36
This place has confusing ads. Is Nabi just Hanabi with a missing couple of letters or short for Hanabi? The pictures looks similar but Nabi looks younger and slimmer than Hanabi. Anyone have any info on Ashai? She looks pretty much like a boob-mans dream but you can't tell if she's fat or slim from the picture they give. Nina looks TGTBT, can anyone verify that her pic is accurate?Today's BP ad has it spelled out: Hanabi. No "Nabi".

HiPickle
08-19-17, 19:08
Looks like real pictures eh? Is that a Real pic of kiku on the bed? If so. I may have to visit here.

Redneck 1
08-19-17, 19:47
Love your detailed and descriptive report Red! Ways look to your reviews for accurate and in depth information! Much mahalos!Thanks, I enjoy writing provider reviews.

Is that a Real pic of kiku on the bed?Unfortunately, I don't know for sure if the advertising photo below is a real photo of Kiku, because the face is mostly obscured and the hair is a little longer than I recall Kiku's hair to be. However, in my opinion that photo does at least have some similarity to Kiku.

Dvd888
08-20-17, 06:13
This place has confusing ads. Is Nabi just Hanabi with a missing couple of letters or short for Hanabi? The pictures looks similar but Nabi looks younger and slimmer than Hanabi. Anyone have any info on Ashai? She looks pretty much like a boob-mans dream but you can't tell if she's fat or slim from the picture they give. Nina looks TGTBT, can anyone verify that her pic is accurate?Have talked to Nina a couple of times, mix Viet and something else (maybe Italian?). If pics aren't of her the're really close and I think that she's very pretty with nice curves and maybe late twenties. Not my type but still thought she's attractive.

Asahi's pic's look just like her especially the one with her wearing red. Saw her yesterday and she is very pretty, early thirties, 5'3", 110#, face pic is accurate, large "C's"(MM but felt lumpy so I was reluctant to do much squeezing), typical korean okole and nice light skin. Showered myself but she says that she will help me next time. Offered massage but didn't need one so laid on my back. Couple LFK's but that was all, no BBBJ, just lubed HJ till I was up. No DATY either. Did get BBFS (no CIP) but only one time. Said next time. Wasn't a very inspired or exciting encounter for me, and not typical of the service I've come to expect of Sophia's girls. Guess we just didn't click so probably no next time for me. YMMV.

Goser
08-20-17, 08:46
I've tried Hanabi several times. Each based on review I have seen on this site. I do not recall a time when I got a girl less than maybe 50. Fuji was probably 60's.

Kiku sounds interesting and if that picture is a true representation of the girl, then she is worth seeing.

The attached picture is of China Matsuoka, a former JAV Star. I know because I was looking her up this week and I saw the picture of her without the blurring.

Nephilim3000
08-21-17, 05:24
New girl Midori had just finished with one of you prominent mongers so Hanabi insists that I try her out. She is young, says she's 24, and looks it too. 5"3" about 110# beautiful smooth fair skin, very nice natural B's, perfect ass and a pretty Korean face. Says she's new to the business and I was her second client but she gave me a nice medium massage, nice expert BBBJ, 69 (she's shaved clean), and CFS in various positions. Her pictures in their ad are terrible, she is way more attractive then that.

I think Midori is the prettiest, most charming and youngest one Hanabi has ever had. I would give her high ratings except no BBFS which is expected with young providers these days.

DVD888's review above on this girl is spot on. I met her yesterday. She is as described. I came for Hanabi's massage which for me, is top notch. She makes me suffer some pain and yelp some but I always feel way better when I leave.

Midori is without a doubt the most attractive young looking provider I have seen here. I been looking at a few pictures I took of her when she shyly disrobed for me to see. Yum yum. There hasn't been any other that compares to Midori at this AMP. I am not sure how she would compare to other girls in Honolulu these days because I do not go to all the popular places in town. I have my spots and favorites and usually stick to them. I told Mama that if she lost somewhere around 5-7 lbs. Man she would be perfect in my eyes but she is a hottie none the less. I heard she has family here and so her availability ends at around 9 PM. Get her early. She is not a late night worker. Damn I like those perky nipples of hers. She got a nice natural rack for sure. I don't really like completely shaved pussies I like at least a landing strip on top. So Bush whackers take note. I hope she stays long time. She is a sweet one.

L-9 A-9.

K2.Midori was not working today.

Choni
08-22-17, 13:54
In her pictures she appears to be enhanced, but they are not. I guess she wears things to prop them up which gives the appearance of being implants.

Bulgogi Boy
08-23-17, 12:57
Her tits in the photo are not enhanced, that's true. It's her belly that is photoshopped.

In her pictures she appears to be enhanced, but they are not. I guess she wears things to prop them up which gives the appearance of being implants.

Opelu
08-23-17, 14:24
Her tits in the photo are not enhanced, that's true. It's her belly that is photoshopped.Thats some huge ones. How's her face? Is she a pse?

SaltyOne53
08-26-17, 20:11
I been RTFF but I can't seem to find any info on how tall Hanabi is. Can anyone tell me approx how tall she Is? And does she still see customers or is she just doing the mama thing? Thanks.

TomAssCan9
08-30-17, 00:40
Asahi does just about everything I like. Her picture is real. She is a spinner kind body. Aim yo please. Would replay for sure!

ManapuaMan
08-30-17, 02:38
I've tried Hanabi several times. Each based on review I have seen on this site. I do not recall a time when I got a girl less than maybe 50. Fuji was probably 60's.

Kiku sounds interesting and if that picture is a true representation of the girl, then she is worth seeing.

The attached picture is of China Matsuoka, a former JAV Star. I know because I was looking her up this week and I saw the picture of her without the blurring.Goser,

I can tell you without hesitation that if Midori sat in front of you in that position, she would look pretty much like that chick. Maybe boobs not as big but they are nice ones. She is young. Nowhere near in age as the other experienced workers there.

She is not there all the time though. Service wise it's a YMMV thing. Caveat emptor.

MP Man.

NightWing24
09-03-17, 02:26
Asahi does just about everything I like. Her picture is real. She is a spinner kind body. Aim yo please. Would replay for sure!"does just about everything", TAC9 could you elaborate on that phrase with some details.

A question for you fellow monger bros, what happened to Midori and Kiku? Everytime I had Midori, it was romantic-as-hell CFS, GFE-style, she's one of the few girls that I manage to MSOG with a cover. I met Kiku when she just started at Hanabi's, she was clean shaven then, and her service was okay. I visited her last week since Midori wasn't on the ad, and the other girls weren't my cup-o-tea. She remembered who I was, and we both agreed its been quite awhile, she's flaunting a Bush now, and I had forgotten how tight her kitty was.

An update for you monger bros, the last time I visited Lisa (Energizer Bunny), she told me she's going to be working P / T and by special request (regulars) because she was in the process of starting her own legit beauty business. Unfortunately, I didn't get her digits because the Devil smiled upon me that day, Pop #1 went to Midori because Lisa was late to my appointment, Pop #2 (CFSCIP) and #3 (DT/BBBJCIMWS) went to Lisa because that was her service back when she was at CHM.

Monger, bros!

Bulgogi Boy
09-03-17, 17:11
I had Asahi last week. The pictures are real. Except you know that one picture where there's a full shot of her? And it appears like she's out of tilt somehow? Well it's because she walks like Hopalong Cassidy. You know, kinda like I was 60-year-old grandma with arthritis.

Showered by myself, them Asahi took a shower. When she came back, she said I had to use a condom, and I said OK. Then, she said "this is my condom," and pulled a syringe out of her bag. She inserted it and squirted it inside of herself. That was so freaking weird.

Then she made me lay at the edge of the bed, and sucked me furiously. She DT'd me and was making gagging sounds. I held her head and shoved her down. Then we did doggie, but I dunno. The angle of entry seemed odd somehow. I caught a glimpse of her pussy, and it had a slight Bush, but super thick lips. When I said I was ready for missionary, she made me stand up, and did a BBBJCIMWS (no spit / no quit as another monger says) instead. It seemed like she was avoiding missionary. Maybe it was my imagination.

Something felt weird the whole time. My session was so strange, I began to wonder if I was fucking a tranny. After the deed, we showered together, and it was all rush. I kept looking at her Adam's apple and her pelvis, since she never gave me a clear view of her pussy.

She said next time, no condom. I replied " Uh huh. ".

When I got back to my car, I only used 30 minutes on the meter.

Won't repeat.

Looks: 5. Face is pretty, but she has a 60 year old frame.

Attitude: 3. Rushed.

Service: 5 because of BBBJCIMWS.

What makes it a little more agonizing is because I had to cancel an appointment with Linda at Rejuve because I was running late. I ended up going to Hanabi instead. I'm stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Peace,

BB.

"does just about everything", TAC9 could you elaborate on that phrase with some details.

A question for you fellow monger bros, what happened to Midori and Kiku? Everytime I had Midori, it was romantic-as-hell CFS, GFE-style, she's one of the few girls that I manage to MSOG with a cover. I met Kiku when she just started at Hanabi's, she was clean shaven then, and her service was okay. I visited her last week since Midori wasn't on the ad, and the other girls weren't my cup-o-tea. She remembered who I was, and we both agreed its been quite awhile, she's flaunting a Bush now, and I had forgotten how tight her kitty was.

An update for you monger bros, the last time I visited Lisa (Energizer Bunny), she told me she's going to be working P / T and by special request (regulars) because she was in the process of starting her own legit beauty business. Unfortunately, I didn't get her digits because the Devil smiled upon me that day, Pop #1 went to Midori because Lisa was late to my appointment, Pop #2 (CFSCIP) and #3 (DT/BBBJCIMWS) went to Lisa because that was her service back when she was at CHM.

Monger, bros!

Stangman808
09-04-17, 03:15
Just to clarify Bulgogi Boy. Did Asahi have an Adams Apple?

Bulgogi Boy
09-04-17, 13:15
I should've been more clear. No, I didn't notice a prominent Adam's apple.

Just to clarify Bulgogi Boy. Did Asahi have an Adams Apple?

TomAssCan9
09-08-17, 00:15
Went sample Asahi. Her pictures is real. She is one petite MILF. Nice titties is big firm and solid! She about 5'3" and look like 105 pounds. Cute face. She's one screamer! BBFS is all kind angles like GC, DFK RCG, DATY, 69, BBBJ, but the best one was doggy style. Ass look good from that angle. CIP. After come we went rest and she give me pretty good massage. Then she started BBBJ and go into missionary BBFSCIP second time. Would repeat!