PDA

View Full Version : Hit or Misses

Pages : [1] 2 3

OskarM
11-15-15, 15:51
It seems that our old friend but new screen name buddy, hitormiss, is hooking a lot of people up with UTR, semi-pros, one timers looking to make rent. By request I am giving everyone on that gravy train a spot to compare notes, get pointers, swap info, . I don't want to be the moderator. Have fun, stay safe.

Piddybo
11-15-15, 22:49
It seems that our old friend but new screen name buddy, hitormiss, is hooking a lot of people up with UTR, semi-pros, one timers looking to make rent. By request I am giving everyone on that gravy train a spot to compare notes, get pointers, swap info, . I don't want to be the moderator. Have fun, stay safe.Sup?

I know I talk to you outside of this site bjt damn. Its been awhile since you've posted anything.

Glad to see you've been checking regularly.

Again, you and HitOrMiss are KINGS at this game.

Thank you both for all your info and knowledge.

HitOrMiss15
11-16-15, 02:58
Well. First thank you oskar. I have many friends that need help. I am a truck driver so I see plenty of the world. I don't and won't send any info about my friends to zero posters. I feel it is for the saftey of these friends not to. I don't post pictures or videos. Mainly because none of them want to be on the web. If I do share info, it is your job to get any other info that I do not send. Remember. We all want to play safely and not lose what we have.

SpiceOfLife
11-16-15, 08:57
It seems that our old friend but new screen name buddy, hitormiss, is hooking a lot of people up with UTR, semi-pros, one timers looking to make rent. By request I am giving everyone on that gravy train a spot to compare notes, get pointers, swap info, . I don't want to be the moderator. Have fun, stay safe.He's given me a couple of numbers. I ended up not seeing either lady (yet) but they are legit. It's my fault that I haven't had the availability to see them.

JoeBlowDC
11-16-15, 15:45
All I seem to find are the BP girls these days. As soon as I'm able I hope to contribute a bit myself.

Thank you all!!

HitOrMiss15
11-16-15, 19:22
After many requests. Names. 24 year old white and sexy. 5'7" 120#. Brunette. White marsh area. A little higher but well worth it. No greek. Can host. Pm for details.

Monster423
11-17-15, 14:40
Well. First thank you oskar. I have many friends that need help. I am a truck driver so I see plenty of the world. I don't and won't send any info about my friends to zero posters. I feel it is for the saftey of these friends not to. I don't post pictures or videos. Mainly because none of them want to be on the web. If I do share info, it is your job to get any other info that I do not send. Remember. We all want to play safely and not lose what we have.Big shout out to Hit or Miss for his info. Well worth it!! Thanks.

KentMm
11-18-15, 12:50
Nice thanks.

After many requests. Names. 24 year old white and sexy. 5'7" 120#. Brunette. White marsh area. A little higher but well worth it. No greek. Can host. Pm for details.

Sfrancis118
11-19-15, 08:59
Got a chance to make a new friend in a Frederick parking lot. Thanks to hitormiss. Friendly, soft smooth skin. 5 foot nothing barely 100 pounds. Great find and value.

Armonyc01
11-19-15, 19:14
Sucks I can't get any info because I don't have any post history. Although I was a former senior member!!

HitOrMiss15
11-22-15, 13:40
So after many pms about any hispanics. Here you go. She is on the east side. Long hair, olive complexion. 5'4" 130# everything is on the menu. Pm for details. Zero posters need not apply. Prob only around for holidays so get her before she's gone.

HitOrMiss15
11-23-15, 10:59
Called and said she could use some company. She said she can host.

Tae217
11-23-15, 16:47
Shoutout to HitorMiss for Rachael's info. Good time.

Playboy69
11-23-15, 23:27
Met one of HitorMiss gals. All I got to say is thanks! I will meet her again.

HandBanana
11-24-15, 02:04
Called and said she could use some company. She said she can host.I sent you a pm. I would be glad to help!!

Beefy Joe
11-24-15, 10:14
Much apreciated Hit or Miss Joe.

KentMm
11-24-15, 10:32
Thanks to hitandmiss. For great info.

HitOrMiss15
11-25-15, 15:11
Get her while she's available. 5'3" dirty blonde. 100# white girl. 18 years old.

Essex area. Pm for details. Available now!

HitOrMiss15
11-25-15, 19:37
27 5'5" 135#. White with auburn hair. She's in need of holiday money, yada yada yada. This one my low life mongers is a true freak. EVERYTHING is on the menu. Got a fantasy? She is your MILF. Can you say.

Wild!

Vmprvette
11-25-15, 20:02
Thanks for helping me out and hooking me up with great ladies.

HitOrMiss15
11-25-15, 22:23
27 white 5'5" 135# auburn hair. Looking for holiday money. She is slow to start but wind her up and man you got yourself a wild everything on the menu nympho who squirts. Got a fantasy? She will do it. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
11-26-15, 11:52
I don't share or send pictures of any of the ladies. These ladies are not walking the streets, not posting on backpage. These are ladies that just need a little help. And don't expect them to be around for long. So don't request details if you don't plan to use it soon and don't request pictures because none of them are ugly.

HitOrMiss15
11-26-15, 12:42
I don't share or send pictures of any of the ladies. These ladies are not walking the streets, not posting on backpage. These are ladies that just need a little help. And don't expect them to be around for long. So don't request details if you don't plan to use it soon and don't request pictures because none of them are ugly.

Bubba Gump97
11-27-15, 10:47
27 5'5" 135#. White with auburn hair. She's in need of holiday money, yada yada yada. This one my low life mongers is a true freak. EVERYTHING is on the menu. Got a fantasy? She is your MILF. Can you say.

Wild!Would love to help this person out with some extra holiday spending money?

Bubba.

Vmprvette
11-27-15, 12:25
She's great and if you like petite this is the one for you.

HitOrMiss15
11-27-15, 17:56
For those who have her number. She can host all weekend.

Capfun
12-01-15, 09:08
Thanks for sharing Bob.

Clean, fun girl with a good attitude and skills!

Trick Boy
12-01-15, 11:29
Thank you for sending the number my way.

HitOrMiss15
12-01-15, 15:47
Young white spinner looking for help. Pm for details.

Geoleo2083
12-01-15, 18:52
Young white spinner looking for help. Pm for details.Thanks again for the generosity.

You Know Who79
12-01-15, 23:30
Was a fun time. Great skills. Thanks for sharing.

Sfrancis118
12-02-15, 08:25
This thread has quickly become my favorite. Bob, thank you for another great UTR.

Armonyc01
12-02-15, 10:41
Thanks for the info! Hitormiss!

Stealth Mode
12-02-15, 14:41
Your mailbox is full.

You Know Who79
12-02-15, 21:38
I have a friend in Dundalk who needs some help. She's cute, 27, with a fake rack and will do anything. . Since hit or miss has been good to me I thought I would pay it forward to you all. She is very much in need of money and wants to meet up tonight. Pm me for info.

Randalthor
12-04-15, 06:58
Thanks HitorMiss! She was as described, easy to contact, and very accommodating.

HitOrMiss15
12-04-15, 15:36
Young white spinner looking for help from all. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
12-04-15, 22:24
Your missin out on my atf. She can host this weekend. Pm for details.

Laxxx
12-05-15, 12:08
HitorMiss15:

Izzy came thru just as advertised. Thanks for the recommendation!

Laxxx.

Funny Money
12-05-15, 16:50
I have a friend in Dundalk who needs some help. She's cute, 27, with a fake rack and will do anything. . Since hit or miss has been good to me I thought I would pay it forward to you all. She is very much in need of money and wants to meet up tonight. Pm me for info.She was amazing. I'm going to see her many more times in the future LOL.

DerpMike
12-05-15, 18:06
Huge thanks to HitorMiss for the info on Tiffany. Really cool, cute little chick. Had fun. Highly recommend. Thanks again!

Tae217
12-07-15, 14:14
Tasha was awesome!! Will repeat.

I have a friend in Dundalk who needs some help. She's cute, 27, with a fake rack and will do anything. . Since hit or miss has been good to me I thought I would pay it forward to you all. She is very much in need of money and wants to meet up tonight. Pm me for info.

HitOrMiss15
12-07-15, 22:56
She's back in town with a new number. Pm for details. [Deleted by Admin]

HitOrMiss15
12-08-15, 12:58
Bella 24 white 5'6 140# needs help with holiday funds. HMU for details. Middleriver.

Laxxx
12-08-15, 21:35
HorM15:

Thank you for the referral. Tif was great! Young spinner who wore these old bones out. Energizer sex bunny!

Will be seeing her again.

Where do you come up with these hunnies? Keep up the good work.

Laxxx
12-11-15, 10:46
I just saw Tiffany again and am glad I survived. She is 19 yo about 5'6" and 115 lbs and loves what she does. With her hair down she is a beauty.

Thanks HorM15 for the reference.

Please do no contact me for contact intel on Tif. Contact HorM15.

Daedelus
12-11-15, 12:44
I just saw Tiffany again and am glad I survived. She is 19 yo about 5'6" and 115 lbs and loves what she does. With her hair down she is a beauty.

Thanks HorM15 for the reference.

Please do no contact me for contact intel on Tif. Contact HorM15.Ha! So YOU were the reason she stood me up and claimed to have not received my text asking if we were still on. Looks like you had fun; I don't think my schedule will ever align with her's to hook up.

Homermiata
12-12-15, 03:42
Finally was able to schedule a meeting with Izzy, thanks again to hitormiss15 for helping set up the meet, as always.

Homermiata
12-12-15, 09:00
Another great recommendation from hitormiss15, Izzy out in Rosedale. A bit of a hike for me but I enjoyed the venue.

Thanks again!

HitOrMiss15
12-13-15, 11:05
32 MILF. Needs assistance asap. Hmu for details.

BuffBill75
12-13-15, 14:30
32 MILF. Needs assistance asap. Hmu for details.What does she look like? Is the bod tight still at 32?

HitOrMiss15
12-14-15, 22:04
She's back in frederick. 5'3" 95# white brunette. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
12-15-15, 11:23
As the time gets closer. The phone starts to blow up. I vant do it all by myself. All the ladies have called and sant some company and some holiday funds. Pm for rachel, Izzy, Tiff, Bell and kimmy. Theres a couple others that don't want to be out there. So if you have my number hmu or if I gave your number to the ladies. You won't be dissappointed.

Vmprvette
12-16-15, 10:09
Great selection from HitorMiss.

Have a meet scheduled with Rachael.

HitOrMiss15
12-16-15, 17:59
For those who sent me your number. I have passed them onto her. She will be in touch asap.

OskarM
12-18-15, 11:53
Tiffany, small girl claims no habit but has all of the outward marks on her arms of a habit. Met her and her clothes looked like they needed a good scrub. So did her nails. To me she had the look that was too close to SW but I told her I would meet. Let her give me a CBJ, took the cover off and covered her face we both laughed about it. She is a cool girl from a personality POV. Seems to be on hard times. Has dreams that go beyond this. Not my cup of tea but maybe that is yours, a good Capn sava-ho might find a gem. Calling Rkirk.

Izzy, another cool girl from a personality POV. To my taste, more in my wheelhouse physically also. She should ditch the sweats and try to put on a better appearance with her clothes but if you saw her at her day job you would think yeah, I would hook up with her. She is always clean and gives some A-#1 head. I have seen her twice so that says what you need to know.

HitOrMiss15
12-18-15, 18:29
5'3" 105# strawberry blonde needing assistance in Towson area. Pm for details.

Loyola
12-18-15, 21:38
Thanks for the intel. Great time with izzy.

You Know Who79
12-19-15, 18:56
5'3" 105# strawberry blonde needing assistance in Towson area. Pm for details.Hey hit or miss. Can you please share Samantha's I go. As always I am very grateful for your Intel!

Aj.

Daedelus
12-19-15, 21:35
Hey hit or miss. Can you please share Samantha's I go. As always I am very grateful for your Intel!

Aj.Clear your inbox.

Vmprvette
12-19-15, 21:49
Great time with MILF Rachel and thanks to HitorMiss.

HitOrMiss15
12-19-15, 22:47
Pm your digits or contact info. These ladies are getting overwhelmed with texts.

Ubiquito
12-20-15, 01:15
Had a great time meeting izzy. She was accommodating and even made room to host me when she was technically unable to. Beautiful singing voice, sexy tight body, pretty kitty. Can't wait to see her again.

ShortMan22
12-20-15, 02:05
Hey hit or miss. Can you please share Samantha's I go. As always I am very grateful for your Intel!

Aj.Dude clear out your box.

You Know Who79
12-20-15, 09:56
Dude clear out your box.Cleared it. Thanks.

ArmyStrong
12-20-15, 15:42
It's time for me to give back. I have one to share in Dundalk. She can be a little hard to reach but can be worthwhile.

EumYang
12-21-15, 17:08
Pm your digits or contact info. These ladies are getting overwhelmed with texts.Looks like they aren't the only ones overwhelmed with messages. Can you clear out your inbox, please?

HitOrMiss15
12-22-15, 18:02
Gota friend in need. 5'9" 155# long dark hair. 34 the. Half mexican half indian. Pm for detail. And can only earn red wings right now.

Anjguy39
12-22-15, 22:14
Gota friend in need. 5'9" 155# long dark hair. 34 the. Half mexican half indian. Pm for detail.
And can only earn red wings right now.I can always play with red wings. Can clean them up for her.

HitOrMiss15
12-23-15, 21:25
These two beautiful ladies are still in town and still need last minute holiday funds. Pm for info.

EumYang
12-25-15, 09:38
I'm assuming that the girl mentioned in this post (mid-October) from the "Non-Pro Woman on CL or BP" thread:

I have a friend in towson area in need of assistance. 20 something white spinner. Pm for details.And the girl mentioned in this post:

5'3" 105# strawberry blonde needing assistance in Towson area. Pm for details.Is the same girl.

I PM'ed HitOrMiss15 in mid-October and got the girl's number, and he said that her name is Sam. I called but it was a wrong number. Turns out, I can't fucking read, and I kept typing the number in wrong. We finally met up a few days ago, and I had my first cardate ever. So a very belated thanks to HitOrMiss15 for the info.

HandBanana
12-26-15, 02:40
I can always play with red wings. Can clean them up for her.Maybe it's a stupid question but what the hell are red wings? Period play perhaps? Just never heard of red wings before.

Drpmd
12-26-15, 09:37
Does anyone have Alyssa's contact they would be willing to trade. Please PM me.

EumYang
12-26-15, 11:05
Maybe it's a stupid question but what the hell are red wings? Period play perhaps? Just never heard of red wings before.Yeah, it's playing while the girl is on her period. Personally, I would never do it.

KentMm
12-27-15, 11:41
Anyone know of a good MILF. Going to be back in the Baltimore area in a couple of days.

Mbwrink
12-28-15, 23:14
Anyone know of a good MILF. Going to be back in the Baltimore area in a couple of days.Brittany which I posted in non pro's and also has been posted in CL.

Hugh Jardon
12-29-15, 20:37
Yeah, it's playing while the girl is on her period. Personally, I would never do it."Red Wings" refers to DATY while she's on her period. I've done it before, not knowingly. Ain't no big deal.

Having sex while she's on her period, well why not, if she's up for it. Done that plenty of times.

HitOrMiss15
12-31-15, 22:51
Heard from one of my atf today. She is in need of some help and wanting some company. I been out of town for a few weeks. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
01-02-16, 19:11
A sexy young wf with great fits and great mic skills is in need of some company asap. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
01-02-16, 21:33
Got a friend in the Aberdeen area looking for some of our friendly help. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
01-02-16, 21:43
For those that have had the pleasure of her company. She said she is planning a trip to our fine city. She is game for just about anything for the right price. Gangbang, blowbang, anal. Pm for details.

ILoveItDoggy69
01-03-16, 00:20
Saw her last week. Cute Spinner but starting to have a little trouble at home. Was supposed to meet at a mcDonalds around 1. Hung around. Didn't show up didn't respond. Eventually said to head to her home to pick her up there as she was still getting ready.

Headed to the address. Parked a little away. Waited til almost 3 pm before she actually showed. Nice enough to split the room fee but her aunt was just starting to visit.

Overall prolly won't repeat. But likely just bad circumstances.

HitOrMiss15
01-03-16, 08:57
She is and has been going downhill fast. I've gotten terrible reports about her lately. I don't share her info anymore nor do I recommend.

Sexingit
01-03-16, 16:19
Please send over any information as I love helping girls in need. I particularly like white spinners. But any UTR would be nice. Thanks in advanced!

Member #5578
01-03-16, 16:21
For those that have had the pleasure of her company. She said she is planning a trip to our fine city. She is game for just about anything for the right price. Gangbang, blowbang, anal. Pm for details.Not sure how to organize this but a group thing would be interesting.

RichK56
01-04-16, 11:49
Got a friend in the Aberdeen area looking for some of our friendly help. Pm for details.Is this the same one posting on BP under Kassandra? I've been considering that one.

SirDrDunk
01-05-16, 07:43
Tasha was awesome!! Will repeat.I don't know what was so awesome about Tasha met her Sunday night first things started with a mechanical working on the mic have had better mic work from a SW (namely Ruthie and Darlene RIP to both) Then when it came time to ride cowgirl style before she climbed the muscle got the oh my god you are huge I was ok it is about to go down hill from here. Rode me a little then we switched to k-9 style couldn't handle it started talking about she had to pee then when I thought we was going to pick things up she goes into this we have been here a hour and I got to go An hour? Are you serious what was you counting the time it took to ride to the spot? Started getting dressed I'm like this is not happening then is it me? Does this usually happen to you? By then I was pissed so I chalked it up as a loss and took her home will not be seeing her again nice personality and all but what is up with this all of sudden clock bs? She was the second one to hit me with that sh99 Had hooked up earlier with another girl that a member of the forum dropped digits on me and we met she quoted me different donations for an half hour as well as an hour and I talked her way down then she gets an attitude saying the same sh99 you got an hour for x beans? And acted like she was pissed I let you do this and you went over no you needed the paper that's why you let me hit needless to say won't be seeing her again either I got a non-pro that I see in Essex and don't have none of that I guess that's what I get for trying to expand my horizons lighter in the wallet and disappointed.

Surfing for Fun
01-05-16, 10:00
HitOrMiss,

Looks like you are getting hit up hard on PM.

Just looking for a visit this morning if anyone available in the WhiteMarsh / Harford Co area.

Let me know.

Thanks!

SFF.

EumYang
01-06-16, 21:31
I don't know what was so awesome about Tasha...I don't know, man. Maybe Tasha was having an off day. I saw her twice and I wasn't disappointed with her. I just wish that either she could host or she had a car. First meeting, I picked Tasha up and we went to a school parking lot for a cardate. Second meeting, I picked her up and we went to a motel. Now I myself am without wheels ATM; otherwise, I'd go see her again.

Sexingit
01-07-16, 09:11
I would love some help with the contacts. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks!

Alvin Glivin
01-10-16, 09:22
So. I hooked up with one of my friends who got evicted from the spot on Madison Street a while back. She's living nearby and we were pretty cool. Anyway, we're at her new spot and I offer the donation. She's got to see her guy, of course, but she can wait. She lives in a three-floor walk up and I'm still catching my breath. We're not best of friends or anything, but we'd been pretty cool with one another. Idiot that I am, I say, go see your guy and come right back. She agrees. She doesn't come back. She leaves me in her spot, purse, personal info, everything. I leave. I've read of this happening before. I'm sure I've read it several times on this forum. My question is: What's the protocol? Should I try to re-connect with her? Guilt her into fixing this or should I chalk it up as a loss and lose her number? I'm not mad (you roll the dice, you take your chances), but I'm pissed that I might have lost a reliable option. In other unrelated news, if anyone can offer a replacement, I'm all ears. LOL.

Whistles
01-10-16, 13:17
Started getting texts from a Bella in Dundalk about getting together. Never communicated with her before. Is this the Bella from this forum?

I didn't know HoM was going to give her my digits (He was, I thought, giving Rachel my digits.) I'm suspicious of sudden unknown numbers texting me so I've been putting Bella off. I asked where she got my digits but she's not real communicative, just "when can you get together?" which only makes me more nervous.

I can share last 4 digits by PM with seniors to confirm who this is.

HitOrMiss15
01-12-16, 11:35
Both of these beautiful ladies are looking for company today. Pm for details.

AceKing88
01-13-16, 19:23
A sexy young wf with great fits and great mic skills is in need of some company asap. Pm for details.Is this the Bella from the BP under the cashout videos, under dundalk on BP.

HitOrMiss15
01-13-16, 22:45
Bella is not the same one with cashout.

HitOrMiss15
01-14-16, 11:38
She needs help with a few bills. Pm for details.

Laxxx
01-14-16, 16:47
She is and has been going downhill fast. I've gotten terrible reports about her lately. I don't share her info anymore nor do I recommend.HOR15:

Have things changed with Tiffany?

HitOrMiss15
01-14-16, 21:58
Bree 5' tall sexy in all the right places. Tonite only is my atf izzys baby sister. Pm for details. If you send your digits you will have first in line. Both are available in Essex area.

HitOrMiss15
01-15-16, 16:49
Talked her into seeing some new friends. Get her while she's willing. Or better yet, try both sisters.

Whistles
01-15-16, 18:16
She's an outstanding MILF with unparalleled skills, fantastic mic work, and a great sense of humor. Will see again. Thanks HoM.

Capfun
01-18-16, 11:33
Whistle's description is a great way to describe her. I enjoyed my time with her too!

Thanks again HoM.

HitOrMiss15
01-18-16, 23:56
31 auburn hair. 38 DDD 5'7" very sexy MILF. Looking to meet my friends. Open to most things once she is comfortable. Severn / odenton area. She is my new head nurse. Can be GFE. Pm me for details.

ShortMan22
01-19-16, 00:24
Had a great time with my izzy a while back. Great mic skills. And takes instructions. Very well.

Thanks HitOrmiss15

HitOrMiss15
01-20-16, 08:52
Izzy and bree are in middle river.

Bella is in Essex area.

Rachel and Tiffany are in dundalk area.

Jessica is in odenton area.

Kimmy is in Frederick area.

All are white and available. Pm for details.

Vmprvette
01-21-16, 00:05
Izzy and bree are in middle river.

Bella is in Essex area.

Rachel and Tiffany are in dundalk area.

Jessica is in odenton area.

Kimmy is in Frederick area.

All are white and available. Pm for details.Just met Jessica and had a great time. Thanks to HitOrMiss for another great lady.

Homermiata
01-21-16, 22:35
Just got home after meeting up with Bree. Very accommodating with me. I've also been lucky enough to have been with Izzy as well. Though Bree was enthusiastic there really isn't anything that can replace experience. Thanks again to Hitormiss15 for another great recommendation.

HitOrMiss15
01-22-16, 12:05
I'm glad we're sharing info and having fun with these ladies. If you pm me a request. Please make sure your box is capable of receiving messages. These ladies are available and eager to meet. I'm out of town right now but my favorites are in need. None will disappoint you. As always. Pm for details and info. HOM.

HitOrMiss15
01-22-16, 13:32
Just heard from her. She said she can hist today.

HitOrMiss15
01-23-16, 07:34
If anyone is out and about. Several ladies have expressed their desire for some company.

Michael4
01-23-16, 13:12
If anyone is out and about. Several ladies have expressed their desire for some company.I am. Always looking for the best deal.

VincenzoMarcon
01-25-16, 15:38
Gents,

A friend of mine is in need of help. She is 5'5", mid-30's, blonde, can meet in metro Baltimore area, and to some parts of DC metro.

Willing to trade for non-pro slim white girls.

Kjmmd
01-26-16, 15:36
I'd love to meet her. Several trades possible. You like me younger or older? What part of town?

HitOrMiss15
01-27-16, 20:09
Sorry if I offend anyone by not responding. Immediately. I get a lot of mail everyday. If I don't respond. Just shoot another pm. HoM.

HitOrMiss15
01-28-16, 13:30
Rachel in Essex is available and wanting some company. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
01-28-16, 17:56
These two beautiful sisters are offering a speciAl rate tonight. If you haven't had a chance to see them. Today is your chance. Pm for details.

FsTech69
01-29-16, 02:39
First got to say thanks to HoM. Awesome hookup. I've been mongering for a while now and from all the AMPs, SW, BP, and CL girls izzy has the most positive attitude. She takes direction very well and took a good ol face fucking with a smile and a thank you. If she wasnt so far from me I would be broke. She also told me she will do doubles woth bree but no touching each other. Thanks again. Hom.

DerpMike
01-29-16, 17:19
Huge thanks to HitorMiss for hooking me up with Bree. She was a total sweetheart to text with. Got to her place, which is trouble for my account because I live fairly close, and she was sweet and cute. Met her sister Izzy who was also cute and very nice. Bree and went upstairs and she rocked my world. I think I did hers a little too. Or at least she was very kind in making me feel like I did haha. Highly recommend. And thanks again to HoM.

HitOrMiss15
01-29-16, 22:28
She is in Germantown for two days. Pm for details.

HandBanana
01-30-16, 14:57
She is in Germantown for two days. Pm for details.Much thanks to you HitorMiss!! Just finished with a brief but fun meet up with Kimmy. She's fun and very petite and delivered as promised. Car play only though while she's in Germantown.

SirDrDunk
01-31-16, 07:18
Got to give up to brother HOM for providing me with the digits to Rachael good hook up took care of a brother something swell real easy girl to get along with. Now on another matter I don't know if it was just me or what but Jessica will not interact with you if you are a brother now I'm putting this on here to start some big debate I'm just letting it be known everyone has their preference to each its own. I wasn't even mad just chalked it up to what she prefers.

HitOrMiss15
01-31-16, 08:32
She will not date you if your black. End of story. Her preference. I give info out to anybody. Many can vouch for that. Long as your not a zero poster. Now having said that. Pm for details on the lady you want to see. Kimmy is down from wva for one more day. Get this little firecracker before she goes back to the mountains.

HitOrMiss15
02-01-16, 21:18
This old boy is thinking of calling it a retirement or a break. Any thoughts? Pm or post your opinion.

Funny Money
02-02-16, 11:19
This old boy is thinking of calling it a retirement or a break. Any thoughts? Pm or post your opinion.Would be sad to see you go especially with all the help you have given us. But if you think it's time to take a break or retire then you should. If you decide to leave I wish you good luck, but hope you will teach someone your technique so your legacy for finding these gems continues haha. Happy hunting mate.

AngleOfRepose
02-02-16, 13:28
This old boy is thinking of calling it a retirement or a break. Any thoughts? Pm or post your opinion.You are a tremendous resource to this community, HoM. Although I have only met Rachel, she was an absolute gem, and I have to imagine your other friends have delighted this forum in a similar fashion. I personally appreciated.

Your candid assessment of the ladies in guiding potential meetings. It is a lot of effort to do what you do, and many people have benefited. If you are able to continue to doing so, but especially if you are not: you have my thanks.

Angle.

Laxxx
02-02-16, 15:51
This old boy is thinking of calling it a retirement or a break. Any thoughts? Pm or post your opinion.HOM15:

Whatever you decide I wish you all the best. You have been of great service to this community!

Laxxx.

SpiceOfLife
02-02-16, 16:14
This old boy is thinking of calling it a retirement or a break. Any thoughts? Pm or post your opinion.If I had as much luck (or skill) finding gems as you have, I doubt I would ever retire from it! I've been close to stepping away more than once recently, but I think that because money is tight for me this time of year it is influencing that choice.

FsTech69
02-03-16, 05:24
Seems like alot of folks retiring. Rook, HoM, Manning. Jk haha. Anyways man I wish you luck in whatever you choose. Your work was always be appreciated and we all hope you will continue but will understand if your not. Thanks for the hookups.

HitOrMiss15
02-03-16, 20:08
She will be in Germantown area for a day or two. She is very petite. Open to everything for the right price. From a trip to Greece to gang bang. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
02-04-16, 20:13
My atf MILF is in need of some company. Man does she have great tots and an amazing mouth. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
02-04-16, 23:28
Just spoke with her and she's running a special to Sunday. She is my atf and she works wonders with her throat. Pm for details and she can host during the day and there are plenty of notels nearby. She also will do double with her sister bree.

SirDrDunk
02-05-16, 06:02
My atf MILF is in need of some company. Man does she have great tots and an amazing mouth. Pm for details.Totally agree hit her up if got the digits if not get them from HOM she is quality and more you will not be disappointed.

GolfBum33
02-06-16, 08:59
Thanks to HOM for the digits. Met up with izzy and she filled the void I was missing. Thanks again HOM!! You the man!!

Funny Money
02-06-16, 19:13
Thank you HoM. I just saw Rachel and as you said. Her head game is amazing!

HitOrMiss15
02-09-16, 19:30
Fresh out the hospital for a blizzard accident. Is in need of some monger company. Pm for special tonite.

FsTech69
02-10-16, 14:23
For those who have had both sisters. Who do you think is better at the head game? Izzy is a fearless dt and does it without complaints. But how is bree. Thinking of doing s double throat session. Any thoughts?

ILoveToDrive
02-11-16, 09:17
Thanks for setting bella up with me hit or miss! Great time and great tits.

HitOrMiss15
02-12-16, 01:59
Just spoke to my ATF. She can host from 7 am -3 pm daily but is available all the time. If your looking for a reliable dependable sexy Italian brunette 5'6" 130# lady. She's your girl. Pm for details if your serious.

FsTech69
02-12-16, 05:31
Just had the pleasure of seeing bree. What a treat. She's is just as great as her sis izzy but couldn't be more different in the technique. While izzy is down and dirty with her head game dt without any regard to gagging, bree is more delicate. She might not be able to go down as far but she makes up for it in slow care with her mouth. I might have to just try the double. This was good enough for me to go for it next time. I recommend both these ladies. Thanks HoM.

Bman39
02-13-16, 19:33
Thanks hom for giving me rachels contact info.

HitOrMiss15
02-14-16, 21:55
Just saw this sexy petite brunette firecracker. She is looking for serious company. Dam is that pussy tight. And the sounds she makes during our happy time will make you think your starring in a porno. If you want to see her. Pm for details. And those fits are amazing!

Biggyv
02-16-16, 01:54
Just met with Bella earlier this evening. Worth repeating everything mentioned already, lots of fun, great skills, and a really sweet and cool girl to spend time with. Thanks HOM!

FsTech69
02-17-16, 06:41
Saw bella last evening. Had a great time thanks to HoM. Pocked her up and she showed up freshly showered and no panties. Nice fake tits good BJ with perfect ball suction. Thanks again HoM.

HitOrMiss15
02-17-16, 17:57
She has agreed to see juniors. Pm for details. She's thinking of retirement. Get her before she quits.

BMoreDude01
02-17-16, 23:27
She has agreed to see juniors. Pm for details. She's thinking of retirement. Get her before she quits.Tried to PM you. But you seem to have exceeded your quota.

BMoreDude01
02-17-16, 23:30
She has agreed to see juniors. Pm for details. She's thinking of retirement. Get her before she quits.HOM I just tried to PM you. Seems like you have exceeded your PM storage quota.

HitOrMiss15
02-18-16, 01:22
Sorry. Fills up fast. It's cleared.

BMoreDude01
02-18-16, 22:43
Sorry. Fills up fast. It's cleared.No worries. Just dropped you a PM.

HitOrMiss15
02-20-16, 14:17
Just saw my ATF. She is available and can host today and tonight. Pm for details.

Bman39
02-20-16, 20:17
Just saw my ATF. She is available and can host today and tonight. Pm for details.Thanks HOM15 , Izzy was great, she has a nice spinner body.

Funny Money
02-23-16, 19:28
So it turns out I've one on Bella for months, just under a different name LOL. She really needs some help tonight, so if you hshe her digits hit her up, and if you don't, hit up HoM. She needs to see someone tonight and will make it worth your while.

HitOrMiss15
02-25-16, 14:49
Got a friend lookin to fulfill a fantasy and make some cash. Pm for details.

You Know Who79
02-26-16, 08:55
Got a friend lookin to fulfill a fantasy and make some cash. Pm for details.I'm very interested. What's are the details?

Thanks.

Funny Money
02-26-16, 17:45
Bella wanted to see me, but I'm unable to. She's looking for some help this weekend. If you have her digits, hit her up. If not ask HoM. If he doesn't answer you can get them from me. She really needs the help. As others have attested, she is a fun time.

HitOrMiss15
03-01-16, 18:23
Izzy Bella and Rachel are all in need of company. Pm for details.

Fahq1
03-02-16, 15:18
FINALLY I was able to get together with Izzy. Great girl and she does a wonderful job. Thanks HOM.

Yncm9
03-04-16, 16:02
Izzy Bella and Rachel are all in need of company. Pm for details.Hom,

Met with Bella this morning. Had a great time. Thanks for the intel.

Yncm (Ret.).

Yncm9
03-04-16, 17:06
Had the opportunity to see Bella this morning. Had a great time. Will definitely repeat. Thanks to HOM for the referral.

DizKnutz
03-11-16, 00:46
So after a couple weeks of txting back and forth I set up a dream with Bree, but it never materialized. We agreed agreed of just about everything and I rolled up to. The wrong address. I was pretty weirded out and she suddenly stopped responding to txts. THen I find out later that she 'mis-typed' the address into her phone and she actually lived two doors down, but over a half-hour had some asthma incident and was in the hospital. I never got an apology or anything, so though it was lame.

I ended up bitching about it to Izzy, who set things straight within an hour and earned a good review. (next).

Unsure if I'll try Bree again since others seem to have positive reviews. Hmmm.

DizKnutz
03-11-16, 00:52
So I had been txting with Izzy and she was pretty persistent in letting me know she was looking to close some deals--something that paid off for her. I had set something up with Bree which mysteriously did not happen at the last minute (separate review). Ended up bitching about it to her sister (Izzy) while I was waiting and seeing who else was available and ended up scooping Izzy from her job. I was suspicious of both of for a minute, but ended up doing dreams-on-wheelz with Izzy just down the street from their place--awesome BBBJ took the frustration away. She's really easy-going and chatting. I recommend and will keep this dream alive.

MoonMonger
03-12-16, 06:45
So after a couple weeks of txting back and forth I set up a dream with Bree, but it never materialized. We agreed agreed of just about everything and I rolled up to. The wrong address. I was pretty weirded out and she suddenly stopped responding to txts. THen I find out later that she 'mis-typed' the address into her phone and she actually lived two doors down, but over a half-hour had some asthma incident and was in the hospital. I never got an apology or anything, so though it was lame.

I ended up bitching about it to Izzy, who set things straight within an hour and earned a good review. (next).

Unsure if I'll try Bree again since others seem to have positive reviews. Hmmm.Don't be freaked. It's SOP girls give you the wrong address and ask you what car you are driving. They want to SEE that you are not LE before they let you in. She's in the corner house. Good provider and takes directions well, has some meat on her, best to do a trio with her sister. P.S. She don't date after 3 because their "father" comes back at 3:30 Park across the street in the parking lot and walk over, local residents do not like you park infront of their houses.

DizKnutz
03-12-16, 14:57
Good provider and takes directions well, has some meat on her, best to do a trio with her sister. P.S. She don't date after 3 because their "father" comes back at 3:30 Park across the street in the parking lot and walk over, local residents do not like you park infront of their houses.I've been trying to reach both of them over the past couple days with just that in mind, but no responses to calls / txts. Have you heard anything from them in the past few days?

Bman39
03-12-16, 21:07
I've been trying to reach both of them over the past couple days with just that in mind, but no responses to calls / txts. Have you heard anything from them in the past few days?Same here for the last two Saturdays.

OskarM
03-13-16, 13:10
Same here for the last two Saturdays.I saw them both last weekend. They are around. They were dealing with coordinating some Dr. Visits for Bree's son.

UpToNoGood05
03-19-16, 10:42
Izzy Bella and Rachel are all in need of company. Pm for details.I sent you a pm to get the digits. Mailbox full?

HitOrMiss15
03-23-16, 14:13
She is in Germantown this evening. Pm for details.

Vmprvette
03-24-16, 00:07
I saw them both last weekend. They are around. They were dealing with coordinating some Dr. Visits for Bree's son.They are still around and I regularly see them as they are my ATF.

niceguy466
03-24-16, 23:03
Had the opportunity to see Bella this morning. Had a great time. Will definitely repeat. Thanks to HOM for the referral.Could I get Bellas info from you? She good?

Simalex
04-05-16, 19:07
I here to report on Tiffany and yea I got blown off but hey it be more there are more women sorry for the lateness hit / miss I had to stay in Ohio for a bit.

MoonMonger
04-11-16, 04:59
Don't know if this is the right thread just because she claims she doesn't walk and I have not seen her before. Young 22, shoulder length dark brown hair, spinner type, 5/2 about 100/110, Bs up front and a nice tosh in back. Saw her walking out of 7/11 on Harford and up the road, (to her house off Taylor) followed her on foot for 2 blocks, not sure she's civi or new SW just because I have not seen her before. Decided to make contact and got the brush off initially. Little man keep wanting to try new meat and kept on talking. Finally convinced her to join me for lunch and spent some time at my place afterwards. Says she is new and never done this before. Yea, rite, and I got a bridge to sell you. Anyway, long story short, nice body, shaved kitty, body needs a little more meat, if you like spinners, she is the right type. Nice BBBJ covered mish to finish, takes directions well, don't talk too much, acted a bit shy. Really UTR? Or a good actress. A tad higher than standard rate plus lunch but fresh meat is always more. Got digits and will repeat. Don't know how long phone will work. Newbies and NON CONTRIBUTING seniors need not ask.

HitOrMiss15
04-12-16, 07:29
She is looking to do a 6 man gangbang today. She is in need of fun and funds. Hmu for info asap.

HitOrMiss15
04-12-16, 10:04
Ok so it can't be this hard to align the stars! Or can it be! Somebodys got to get a room. Germantown. Gaithersburg area. Set up a time that everyone shows up at said location. Give donation and get it in! And just so you kno she wants $$ for all access. Pm me.

HitOrMiss15
04-15-16, 07:26
I haven't been around much these past few weeks mainly because I have been occupied by this 19 year old 5'3" brunette spinner. She has a firm 19 year old body with nice bees. She's pretty open to alot of things. Getting to know her over the past couple of weeks has been amazing. Seeing how she used to be a chearleader. And oh so flexible. I've run the question of seeing some of my close friends and she said she will consider it. She is far from SW prices and actually more than I've donated to any of my other ladies. But, dam where were these girls when I was 19. Well if she sounds appealing. Pm for info and no I don't have pix to share nor to non contributing seniors or zero posters. Hom.

Wiley Doge
04-17-16, 18:42
I haven't been around much these past few weeks mainly because I have been occupied by this 19 year old 5'3" brunette spinner. She has a firm 19 year old body with nice bees. She's pretty open to alot of things. Getting to know her over the past couple of weeks has been amazing. Seeing how she used to be a chearleader. And oh so flexible. I've run the question of seeing some of my close friends and she said she will consider it. She is far from SW prices and actually more than I've donated to any of my other ladies. But, dam where were these girls when I was 19. Well if she sounds appealing. Pm for info and no I don't have pix to share nor to non contributing seniors or zero posters. Hom.Quick question -- is this the Kali on BP who is on the Berlin Tpk? (Link: http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-be-the-one-to-make-your-dreams-come-true/11677333) ?

I only ask because I cannot find and review info on this Kali. But you said your was 19 -- I am not a Senior member, so I won't ask for her number.

But if you would be kind enough to let me know if yours is different from the one in the link, that would be helpful.

Keep playing safe. And I agree. Where were thee girls when we were young!

WTD.

Tae217
04-22-16, 10:33
Please clear your inbox sir. I was interested in Angela's info if possible.

Thanks.

MoonMonger
04-22-16, 23:40
Please clear your inbox sir. I was interested in Angela's info if possible.

Thanks.Box cleared.

Too many requests for her info, can't clear box fast enough.

HitOrMiss15
04-27-16, 18:54
New UTR. 25 5'2" 115# brunette white sexy treat. All access for right price. Pm for details. Include contact info.

HitOrMiss15
04-28-16, 05:49
ATF MILF needs some assistance. Pm for details. Amazing mic skills.

MrFetish01
04-28-16, 08:01
Ok so it can't be this hard to align the stars! Or can it be! Somebodys got to get a room. Germantown. Gaithersburg area. Set up a time that everyone shows up at said location. Give donation and get it in! And just so you kno she wants $$ for all access. Pm me.I'm new to this forum, but not new, so to speak! Been traveling the dundalk / Brooklyn area off & on since the late 80's. Any way, I'm late for the party but I could be interested in the future.

HitOrMiss15
04-28-16, 11:42
Kimmy fans she's in germantown if you have her info. Pm for details.

Tae217
05-02-16, 08:16
Would you mind passing along her info?

New UTR. 25 5'2" 115# brunette white sexy treat. All access for right price. Pm for details. Include contact info.

Monster423
05-02-16, 11:48
HitorMiss can you pass her info. To me as well? Your friends always are fun and on point.

Thanks.

HitOrMiss15
05-14-16, 18:42
I have new friend in need. 5'10" 26 years old brunette with amazing green eyes. Long legs. Juicy ass and meaty pussy. RABBIT! Did ya hear me. LOL. Amazing personality. Pm for details.

Vmprvette
05-14-16, 22:31
I have new friend in need. 5'10" 26 years old brunette with amazing green eyes. Long legs. Juicy ass and meaty pussy. RABBIT! Did ya hear me. LOL. Amazing personality. Pm for details.Thanks for Michelle and what a great find.

HitOrMiss15
05-16-16, 14:49
I do alot of work to find and help these lovely ladies. They are looking for assistance. The last thing they want or need is an Xbox to trade so you can play. If you don't have funds or don't plan on seeing them soon. Don't bother asking.

OskarM
05-16-16, 19:50
I hate to say it but this made me laugh. Go pawn your own X-box before trying to make the girl do the work for you.

I do alot of work to find and help these lovely ladies. They are looking for assistance. The last thing they want or need is an Xbox to trade so you can play. If you don't have funds or don't plan on seeing them soon. Don't bother asking.

SugarDaddy1974
05-17-16, 09:07
Hay hit or miss you got anyone close to Annapolis?

Laxxx
05-17-16, 14:05
Hey HorM:

Clear out your inbox!

HitOrMiss15
05-19-16, 17:59
I started seeing her when she had just turned 18. Now 25 wf long brown hair 5'4" 140# finally talked her into seeing my close friends. She is only available mostly on Thur. And fridays on a limited basis. Pm for details.

Vmprvette
05-20-16, 15:16
Just had a great meet with Jennifer. Some of tbe best oral to be had with tjis fine lady.

HitOrMiss15
05-20-16, 20:06
She is germantown for weekend. Pm for details.

Vmprvette
05-21-16, 10:31
Thanks for Michelle and what a great find.Met her last week and I enjoyed that tight pussy and long legs. Also great rear view.

MrFetish01
05-22-16, 10:52
I have new friend in need. 5'10" 26 years old brunette with amazing green eyes. Long legs. Juicy ass and meaty pussy. RABBIT! Did ya hear me. LOL. Amazing personality. Pm for details.Oh, hell ya. I too would like your friends info as well my friend.

HitOrMiss15
05-22-16, 19:17
Just for the record. None of them offer bareback. Raw. Uncovered anything. They are not offering that.

HitOrMiss15
05-24-16, 08:52
So today being a great day outside. The ladies have already hmu to let all you fine gentlemen know. Kimmy is in germantown. Michelle and jennifer are also wanting assistance. Pm for details. And kimmy also said she can host till 2

Sfrancis118
05-24-16, 13:57
So today being a great day outside. The ladies have already hmu to let all you fine gentlemen know. Kimmy is in germantown. Michelle and jennifer are also wanting assistance. Pm for details. And kimmy also said she can host till 2Hi HoM I would love to meet today.

HitOrMiss15
05-25-16, 19:34
Michelle & Jennifer said they might able to host tonite only.

HitOrMiss15
05-30-16, 17:37
All of these lovely ladies are available and in need of some company today. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
06-01-16, 00:54
This 5'3 103# brunette is now able to host from 0600-1400 hours. Pm for details.

Homermiata
06-01-16, 18:47
This 5'3 103# brunette is now able to host from 0600-1400 hours. Pm for details.Just finished up a car date with Kimmy up in Frederick. Thanks again HOM15 for the info.

Soulspaz
06-03-16, 21:52
Got a friend in the Aberdeen area looking for some of our friendly help. Pm for details.Dying to hear about Cassandra.

HitOrMiss15
06-10-16, 12:15
Cassandra has met three of you as regulars and is not looking for any company right now. Kimmy is in germantown and can host m-Fri. 6-1430 hours. Michelle and jennifer are also available. Pm for details. Most of these ladies are only here for a short period of time. So get them while their available.

Tn963
06-14-16, 18:51
New to the Odenton area and looking high and low for a UTR type provider. Not picky but would prefer a brunette MILF type but again up for anything. Please PM and leads, thanks in advance!

Emily Ava
06-15-16, 16:36
Finally caught up with Michelle yesterday. A very nice girl. Thanks, HitorMisses!

HitOrMiss15
06-19-16, 13:17
I have a friend in need today. Sexy white 24 year old 5'6" 120# dirty blonde. She cannot host. Pm for details. Only for contributing members.

HitOrMiss15
06-20-16, 19:44
She just text me that she's in the glen burnie area and is hosting. Pm for details.

Ferreter
06-21-16, 11:17
Got a chance to see Jennifer and she was right on! That round bottom and sloppy head were mesmerizing.

Thanks HitOrMiss15 its seldom, miss from your references.

She just text me that she's in the glen burnie area and is hosting. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
06-22-16, 17:44
For all of you north of baltimore that are tired of driving down. I have a few lovely ladies getting ready to play. Stay tuned. Hom.

You Know Who79
06-22-16, 20:51
I have a 27 year old white big boobed friend in Dundalk looking for help. All holes are open. Pm me for info.

HitOrMiss15
06-24-16, 17:58
I have a friend in need around the elkton area. Wf 21 5'7"140# brunette. She cannot host. Pm for details.

Ferreter
06-24-16, 19:41
Your inbox is full! Inbox contact info.

I have a friend in need around the elkton area. Wf 21 5'7"140# brunette. She cannot host. Pm for details.

Drkshadow70
06-24-16, 20:28
Saw Bella twice a while ago. Sweet lady and great recommendation! She talks a lot which is nice and makes you feel comfortable.

HitOrMiss15
06-25-16, 00:33
Clear now. Fills up fast. Sorry. BTW chloe loves to sing on the mic and it shows and if in the right mood. All access.

Tn963
06-25-16, 11:48
Spent some time with a nice brunette in the Dundalk area. Very low-key (utr) but she is looking for regulars to help her out when she comes up short from her real job. Short (5'3/5'4 ish), nice chest, and down for whatever. Stated that the back Dior is open if she can drink a little first LOL. PM me for contact info if interested.

HitOrMiss15
06-25-16, 22:24
Got a text from my friend Izzy. She will be available shortly. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
06-26-16, 14:44
My sexy dirty blonde friend is looking for some assistance today. Pm for details.

SirDrDunk
06-27-16, 02:45
Has anyone hooked up with Rachel lately or I had her number but lost it if anyone can drop it to me would be greatly appreciated.

DizKnutz
06-29-16, 13:20
Got a text from my friend Izzy. She will be available shortly. Pm for details.Bree going to make a return too?

HitOrMiss15
06-29-16, 13:47
I would like to consider myself a well traveled man. Having said that. I decided to donate for a multiple hour escapade with this beauty. I donated enough to give me access to everything for 3 hours. Thats right gents. Three. (3) hours. And the more she wore me out, the more she got into it. She is now my ATF! So before you decide to pm me for details or pix. Kno she is UTR and the donation is $$ and $ for a trip to greece. And if you don't kno where Elkton Md is. Google it. No xero posters or xbox traders. Pm for details.

MrFetish01
06-30-16, 06:49
I would like to consider myself a well traveled man. Having said that. I decided to donate for a multiple hour escapade with this beauty. I donated enough to give me access to everything for 3 hours. Thats right gents. Three. (3) hours. And the more she wore me out, the more she got into it. She is now my ATF! So before you decide to pm me for details or pix. Kno she is UTR and the donation is $$ and $ for a trip to greece. And if you don't kno where Elkton Md is. Google it. No xero posters or xbox traders. Pm for details.Sounds nice. I'll also be looking for a 3 hr escapade when I'm on vaca next week. Elkton is a little far for me tho.

Didas11
06-30-16, 23:12
You are one lucky SOB.

I would like to consider myself a well traveled man. Having said that. I decided to donate for a multiple hour escapade with this beauty. I donated enough to give me access to everything for 3 hours. Thats right gents. Three. (3) hours. And the more she wore me out, the more she got into it. She is now my ATF! So before you decide to pm me for details or pix. Kno she is UTR and the donation is $$ and $ for a trip to greece. And if you don't kno where Elkton Md is. Google it. No xero posters or xbox traders. Pm for details.

HitOrMiss15
07-06-16, 20:39
My lovely 19 year old hispanic beauty 5'4" 135# is in need of assistance. She is new to this other than me so be gentle with her. She is close to middle river and can NOT host. Pm for details. No zero posters.

MrFetish01
07-07-16, 06:32
My lovely 19 year old hispanic beauty 5'4" 135# is in need of assistance. She is new to this other than me so be gentle with her. She is close to middle river and can NOT host. Pm for details. No zero posters.Hey! Good to see that your still alive. I thought that maybe Chloe put you out of commission. Damn, I wish I had some free time for your friend. I'll be looking to help some of your friends out next week. Also, I see a few others on here talking about "their" friends need assistance. Can any of these others be trusted? You can pm me your response. Thanks friend.

Stealth Mode
07-10-16, 08:20
My lovely 19 year old hispanic beauty 5'4" 135# is in need of assistance. She is new to this other than me so be gentle with her. She is close to middle river and can NOT host. Pm for details. No zero posters.Thanks HitOrMiss for hooking me up with Nora. She was a lot of fun, and l will definitely see her again.

Vmprvette
07-10-16, 13:06
Wow another winner from HitorMiss.

Had a fantastic time with a great finish. Extensive menu.

Drkshadow70
07-10-16, 21:59
Was supposed to meet up with Chloe tonight but she hasn't answered. I hope no one here took my spot. Haha. Not given up though after all the good things I heard.

HitOrMiss15
07-11-16, 17:18
So the opportunity presented itself for me to get my 19 year old hispanic beauty and her lovely mother megan naked. Mmmm guys if you have ever wanted two sexy women together. Nows your chance. Pm for details.

Didas11
07-11-16, 23:35
HOM15, can you inbox Nora contact please?

AceKing88
07-12-16, 01:59
So the opportunity presented itself for me to get my 19 year old hispanic beauty and her lovely mother megan naked. Mmmm guys if you have ever wanted two sexy women together. Nows your chance. Pm for details.Interested in there numbers.

Waahoo
07-12-16, 07:13
My lovely 19 year old hispanic beauty 5'4" 135# is in need of assistance. She is new to this other than me so be gentle with her. She is close to middle river and can NOT host. Pm for details. No zero posters.I saw Nora tonight. Just saw Nora this time. Real fun girl who works hard to make you happy. Will definitely see her again. Might even have mom join in next time! Thanks for the hookup!

Waahoo.

HitOrMiss15
07-12-16, 07:14
If your a newbie or have zero posts. Or don't contribute even as much as a report from a lady that I sent you. Please don't bother.

HitOrMiss15
07-12-16, 17:01
I went back for round two today. Maybe its all in my head of having a mother daughter combo. But having mom suck on my balls while daughter is sucking on cock is an amazing feeling and sight. Mom is also open to greek. So this is an amazing time. So let me say. Its not in my head. These two wild women got it ALL out of my head. Pm for details.

Waahoo
07-12-16, 18:34
I went back for round two today. Maybe its all in my head of having a mother daughter combo. But having mom suck on my balls while daughter is sucking on cock is an amazing feeling and sight. Mom is also open to greek. So this is an amazing time. So let me say. Its not in my head. These two wild women got it ALL out of my head. Pm for details.Was her friend there as well? Go for the triple threat! Friend was cute, but had a lot of pick marks on her face.

HitOrMiss15
07-12-16, 19:27
Yea she was there. Great body. Just not my style. Thats why she wasnt mentioned. Dunno kno if this old man could handle three. LOL.

HitOrMiss15
07-12-16, 21:01
I guess when it rains it pours. So I've planted seeds over a long period of time. Sometimes they mature. Some times they just never amount to anything. Well Dana a dirty blonde wf that just turned 18 in may has matured. She is 5'2 110# wet. We are getting together this week and hopefully will be sharing with only a few trusted mongers.

ThroatPlunger
07-12-16, 21:37
I guess when it rains it pours. So I've planted seeds over a long period of time. Sometimes they mature. Some times they just never amount to anything. Well Dana a dirty blonde wf that just turned 18 in may has matured. She is 5'2 110# wet. We are getting together this week and hopefully will be sharing with only a few trusted mongers.Making me jealous. It also reminds me of a strip joint back home a couple years ago. It posted on its sign, "Now hiring the Class of 2012. ".

MrFetish01
07-13-16, 07:55
Damn, how do you do my man?

I guess when it rains it pours. So I've planted seeds over a long period of time. Sometimes they mature. Some times they just never amount to anything. Well Dana a dirty blonde wf that just turned 18 in may has matured. She is 5'2 110# wet. We are getting together this week and hopefully will be sharing with only a few trusted mongers.She sounds like my kinda type. Blonde, short, spinner type. I sure hope I'm on your list my friend.

HitOrMiss15
07-13-16, 11:45
Well leave it to mongers to fuck up a wet dream. I don't NOT share info with certain people bc I don't like them etc. I don't share out of saftey for them. But some of you want to run around and use their info as bargaining chips for other ladies. Want to pass their info to people who I haven't cleared. Some of you are more interested in asking about me then fucking the pussy in from of them. So I'm considering not posting again about any of them and just working with the few that have my number. But somethings got to change. Yes the ladies kno about this site. So maybe you will now have to give your screen name to get cleared.

ThroatPlunger
07-13-16, 19:36
Well leave it to mongers to fuck up a wet dream. I don't NOT share info with certain people bc I don't like them etc. I don't share out of saftey for them. But some of you want to run around and use their info as bargaining chips for other ladies. Want to pass their info to people who I haven't cleared. Some of you are more interested in asking about me then fucking the pussy in from of them. So I'm considering not posting again about any of them and just working with the few that have my number. But somethings got to change. Yes the ladies kno about this site. So maybe you will now have to give your screen name to get cleared.I've not had a piece except at two AMPs in the last seven months. My UTR had a change of conscience.

Fahq1
07-13-16, 22:01
Jesus HOM. Someone always has to go and mess up a good thing. I for one am very grateful for the info you have passed my way. Met a few really nice young ladies thanks to you. People just don't seem to appreciate the work you put in.

HitOrMiss15
07-13-16, 22:04
Trust me I have a list of mongers that won't get a response. So if you have contacted me and haven't gotten a reply. Don't hold your breath!

SirDrDunk
07-13-16, 23:55
Well leave it to mongers to fuck up a wet dream. I don't NOT share info with certain people bc I don't like them etc. I don't share out of saftey for them. But some of you want to run around and use their info as bargaining chips for other ladies. Want to pass their info to people who I haven't cleared. Some of you are more interested in asking about me then fucking the pussy in from of them. So I'm considering not posting again about any of them and just working with the few that have my number. But somethings got to change. Yes the ladies kno about this site. So maybe you will now have to give your screen name to get cleared.Why can't brothers just adhere to the code get the info use it and keep it to yourself unless the lady gives the approval to pass it along. And when you do pass it to brothers that have established themselves and have respect for the code that keeps things going HOM has hit me off with a few numbers and I appreciated it made the connections and kept it to myself I don't give out ladies numbers unless I get permission from them.

SirDrDunk
07-13-16, 23:58
HOM clear out your inbox bro tried to hit you.

John4044
07-14-16, 11:04
HOM I have always appreciated you sharing with me. I have had some awesome girls I connected with through you, but I would never, EVER share the valuable Intel you provide to me. I reallyour hope you continue to share. Every girl I have met through you has been great!

Well leave it to mongers to fuck up a wet dream. I don't NOT share info with certain people bc I don't like them etc. I don't share out of saftey for them. But some of you want to run around and use their info as bargaining chips for other ladies. Want to pass their info to people who I haven't cleared. Some of you are more interested in asking about me then fucking the pussy in from of them. So I'm considering not posting again about any of them and just working with the few that have my number. But somethings got to change. Yes the ladies kno about this site. So maybe you will now have to give your screen name to get cleared.

Ferreter
07-14-16, 11:17
Late post! But did get a chance to hookup with Nora. Should I say she was amazing.

Once again HitOrMiss15 you proved yourself! Appreciate all your hard works and ladies.

That you got in your quiver.

KentMm
07-14-16, 21:15
I did contact you and did not get an answer. Would you clarify. Not really aware what I did wrong.

Trust me I have a list of mongers that won't get a response. So if you have contacted me and haven't gotten a reply. Don't hold your breath!

Homermiata
07-14-16, 21:22
Thanks again to Hom15 for setting me up with Nora today. Drove out to white marsh and met her as well as her mom. Didn't have enough funds for both but after a few minutes we were alone. Then the fun began. Took really good instructions and has a good head game.

Thanks again Hom15 for the lead.

Waahoo
07-15-16, 07:27
Thanks again to Hom15 for setting me up with Nora today. Drove out to white marsh and met her as well as her mom. Didn't have enough funds for both but after a few minutes we were alone. Then the fun began. Took really good instructions and has a good head game.

Thanks again Hom15 for the lead.Megan, Nora's mom, could use some business too. I am going back to see her myself. She is feeling a bit down because Nora is getting all the business. She is feeling old and undesirable. She is older spinner type, with nice body. I had fun with Nora, but being older, I tend to like the older providers. Hard to connect with the younger crowd. If someone gets to Megan before me, leave a report.

Bunker Buster
07-15-16, 17:30
Well leave it to mongers to fuck up a wet dream. I don't NOT share info with certain people bc I don't like them etc. I don't share out of saftey for them. But some of you want to run around and use their info as bargaining chips for other ladies. Want to pass their info to people who I haven't cleared. Some of you are more interested in asking about me then fucking the pussy in from of them. So I'm considering not posting again about any of them and just working with the few that have my number. But somethings got to change. Yes the ladies kno about this site. So maybe you will now have to give your screen name to get cleared.I'm careful about giving personal referrals because I don't want to hear that someone was asking about me to the girl. There's no reason that any of us need personal info on each other.

When you share girls, you're doing a huge favor with your research and good connections, and those getting the benefit of it should follow good practices of courtesy and protecting each other's privacy.

OskarM
07-15-16, 18:02
I'm careful about giving personal referrals because I don't want to hear that someone was asking about me to the girl. There's no reason that any of us need personal info on each other.

When you share girls, you're doing a huge favor with your research and good connections, and those getting the benefit of it should follow good practices of courtesy and protecting each other's privacy.As the mod of this thread, it came to my attention that guys with few posts and a couple with many posts that usually contain little new information were essentially offering to trade numbers that were sourced from HoM. Moreover, even though I don't see that many of the girls HoM shares, the ones I have all had a story or two about guys asking about HoM, me, . We have seen it in other forums. Let's try to play nice or at a minimum not be a douche particularly if you are on the pussy dole. If you are engaging in this gossip, remember you are not helping yourself.

RedsMan1
07-15-16, 19:40
HOM set me up with a girl named veronica. A cutie with dirty blond hair and a few tasteful tattoos. She has a nice body on the skinny side with a nice little ass!. Fake tits but they are HWP and look and feel nice. She does have 2 cats and smokes so if either of those things bug you then you should probably pass. Her room didn't smell like smoke and we both showered before any activities took place. Her place was easy to find and the communication before the date was not lacking. As with any girl just make sure you get what you pay for so there are no misunderstandings or hard feelings afterwards. Don't want anyone blaming HOM or myself if you have a bad time!! I will not address any PM's that ask for her number, location etc. You will have to speak to HOM about that. I'm earning his trust and would like to stay on his good side! Treat her right she is a sweetheart. Thanks HOM.