PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
07-13-04, 11:31
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

MeatMan
07-13-04, 13:01
Thanks Jackson for replying to my request. You da man!:D

Well Main St. south is one of the streets that plies the trade. Most I've seen here were HSW's and a pinch of BSW's but that was a while back. I may just try it out this week!

Worcester has a board at long last!. Let's get cracking fellas!

Bruno68
07-13-04, 14:25
Glad to see a Worcester Board. I have picked up many girls in this town and will be the first to admit that they are all skanks

Here is the lowdown on where to cruise:

Assuming you dont know you way around the city, the EASIEST thing to do is follow signs 290 for the Centrum. As you approach the Centrum go straight past it and continue up the hill and the street ends on Main Street. This is North Main and you need to cruise South Main so turn left

After a few blocks you will pass city hall. On occasion you will find action in this area but its rare and its way too easy to get spotted. Continue south on Main.

Once you pass a Dunkin Donuts on your left you are at the start of the heavy SW area. Continue south. Once you hit Clark University on your right and a Mcdonalds on your left the cruise area is pretty much over.

In Worcester there is often heavy activiity on the side streets off main. However beware that the streets on the east side of main can be quite sketchy - just be vigilent. The Side steet on which the dunkin donuts sits is definitely worth going down in your search for Ho's.

You wont find any jewels in this town but you will likely find a cheap BBBJTC

Member #4196
07-14-04, 11:02
Had a friend steer me to a pretty wild scene in Worcester. There are two adult theaters, one being the Paris which is the local gay hangout and the other is the New Art. This place sees m/f couples going in and playing in front of and with the audience.

I have been three times and once was a shutout of all guys and no women but the other two times had some couples on hand who were playing and looking for the wife to take as may loads as could be delivered. A wild scene for 8 bucks admission.

Take care and stay safe. CH

MeatMan
07-15-04, 03:31
Main St South

Changed my mind and went to Worcester tonight as I have not been there in a long time. Strolled Main St. south all the way towards the route 12 exit. I was pretty impressed by the number of SWS here. During the whole stroll, I saw 9 SWS. A few nearby Downing St, the others right across McDonalds one WSW sitting at a bus stop behind the pond and 2 others nearby Store 24

The WSW I saw at the bus stop caught my eye. I chatted with this one for a minute. She wasn't that bad looking at all close-up. I negotiated $25 for the whole deal, but she declined saying that she goes for much more than that, so I kept strolling and said my goodbyes to her. As soon as I got far as #12, I turned around.

Went back up and saw a HSW wearing a white plain shirt, cut-off pants and her hair was in a bun standing nearest a church. She had "the look" as well as I did and I stopped to chat. Her name was Miranda. She looked more white than PR, she had a cute face, and decent bod (Nice ass on this one!)

I wanted some doggystyle action for $25. She was cool with it. We went in a good spot and she started working on my dick pretty nice. She then went for the rest, and the rest is well... you know!. She knew her way around my tool! I will go back to Worcester soon, but first, I would assess the situation as far as travel time is concerned.

If you ever in Worcester, try Main St south. It's rugged around there and not that dangerous IMHO. But hell, it's just like BHA, only more diversified, and that I like vey much.

on my stroll..

4 BSW's 3 of the 4 didn't make the grade
2 WSW's 1 was too much overwieght
3 HSW's 2 were crackheads.

LEO's-- During my stroll, I counted 4. One was parked nearest an intersection. All this was within a bit more than an hour.

That's my report. It could've been better, but it's 3:30AM now and I'm tired!!. Be safe when cruising in Worcester and look out for LE!

MeatMan

GuessWho
07-15-04, 20:08
During my conversation with Meat he gave me the low down on Wooostah. I thought I heard a slight sniffle though as a Winnebago passed him. Ahh, memories! :)

Stoner
07-15-04, 23:17
Meat...what time was the stroll. Did it seem like an all day stroll, late eve, or purely after midnight type action.

Where the ones working dressing the part like its a red light district. Did you find it better than Holyoke?

MeatMan
07-15-04, 23:57
Stoner...It was a bit after 9:30PM. Again, I strolled all the way to route 12 which took at least 25-30 minutes from Downtown Worcester. It felt more like a evening stroll which I prefer anyway.

The SWS I saw were dressed regularly. Out of the 9, only 3 were doable. The WSW I chatted with nearby the pond was the only one wearing a dress. Which is why it caught my attention ;)

In all honesty I have yet to step into Holyoke. I will do a report on it hopefully soon when I reach that part of town.

GuessWho heard most of the commotion on the cellphone..You gotta meet this dude, he's fucking sick!! LMAO

CT Boobman
07-19-04, 21:23
Cruised Main Street in Worcester Monday evening around 7 pm. Definitely the right place. Looks like lots of drugs nearby, I saw lots of people staggering around, and a more than a few actually passed out on benches or the sidewalk.

I saw several cracked up looking HSWs. In about 45 minutes I only saw 2 that I would even consider.

One was right in the donut shop parking lot, having a discussion with LE, the other was about a block away.

She was walking with her male friend, and broke off from him to meet up with a monger who pulled into the side street to chat with her. I actually circled back a few times looking for her, but no luck.

They're out there, but the quality was pretty low. Fun getting to know a new city though.

MeatMan
07-20-04, 16:37
CT,

My point exactly. I was there recently, and it was just like strolling my regular area. If you hang around for just a bit, that good one will pop out. It's all about da hunt!

MeatMan

CT Boobman
07-21-04, 23:37
Meat,

Due to my work situation I get to explore a lot of cities around the Northeast. I'm VERY cautious because I have a company vehical, so I like to do more recon than actual action, unless everything looks golden. My trouble is that I get paranoid after making several loops. My general rule is that once I make eye contact with LE, I'm out of there. So its sometimes tough to see that gem come out of the woodwork.

I will definitely hit this stroll again. I have cruised Worcester before, but I was not in exactly the right area before.

MeatMan
07-22-04, 13:23
CT,

You said it best, BE CAREFUL!. One slip-up and it can come crashing down on you harder than a ton of bricks. I recall watching the Maury Povich Show a year or two back and he had the Video Vigilante on his show. In it, He had clips of guys driving in company vechiles picking up prostituties in Oklahoma City

He ended up catching a few of them in the act getting a BJ. When they're caught, you can see em pouring there hearts out begging that he does not show the video to there wives or the company they work for. You can only guess the aftermath.

Lincoln Log
07-25-04, 20:47
Hey Guys!

I lived near Worcester for five years before moving back home to Florida last summer. I will be returning at the end of August, and plan to visit a few of my old favorite strip clubs in the area. Does anyone have any information about getting "extras" in the strip clubs? My favorite club is Centerfolds in Charlton. Any news there? They always had the best looking ladies, but I never any luck.

Later!

GuessWho
07-25-04, 20:55
Yup, one slip up or screw up can come down on you faster than a brick. Eh Meat? LOL! :D

Latin Lover 78
07-25-04, 21:21
Good ole Videoooo Vig.....didnt trash or someone put a @ss whopping on him?

Stoner
07-26-04, 15:19
Yeah, he came on the boards spouting pablum all over his keyboard and onto our monitors.

LT put a witty, yet Boston masher style, verbal assault into him. Ripped the umbilical cord, right off of him. Jackson then came in and kicked his ass off WSG and wiped any evidence of his existence on these boards.

I check the news reports every day to hear some monger repaid him for all the damage he's done in grown men's lives around the country.

There are many cans of Whoop Ass with his name written on the front.

MeatMan
07-26-04, 17:37
Actually here it is. First, his opinions:

By Lynntrash on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 10:48 pm:

LYNNTRASH REPORT #33...Let me share a few thoughts on this jerkoff Video Vigilante and his fun little website.
First off, he ever bagged me with a camera, I'd make damn sure the thing would wind up his small intestine, sideways.
Okay, sure, us guys like to tag hookers. So what gives this asshole the right to plaster our names or likenesses around for embarassment?

I figure everyone has a scam or something going. For us, it's SW's. But I wonder what this jerkoff's is?
Maybe he cheats a bit on his taxes. Maybe he slaps his wife or kid around. Maybe he jerks off in his kids underwear for that matter...

The bottom line is this jerkoff needs to have HIS little embarassment opened up for all to see and comment on. Course, sneaky lil pricks like him
have their whole identity well hidden, so he may never get exposed. Pity.
A good rule of thumb: whenever someone is crowing about someone else's "moral" behavior, it's a pretty safe bet they have something even worse hidden themselves.
Oh, and wasn't it sweet tonight to see that accusing ••••• Paula Jones get a beating from Tonya Harding? Ha ha ha!

Virgil Answers:

Lynntrash

Hey tough guy - post whatever you want on me. Hello, I have been doing this for 6 years. Everyone in the neighborhood knows where I live and what I do for a living. I think you are just afraid I might capture your 2 inch dick on tape and everyone in the country will see it!

LT Pimp smacks his ass!:

Hey Virgil-Lanty, So you're on a task-force. Big whoopie. I bet "being asked" by a bunch of tight-assed citizens like yourself to sit on some bullshit committee was the highlight of your pathetic life. I know it was hard for you after high school, with no more projector's to load or school announcements to make in the mornings over the loud speaker, but you've managed to move on.

If this task-force thingy works out, you may even move out of your grandmother's basement, right? Your kind isn't "winning" anything. Sure, it's a hell of a lot easier to round up a dozen loudmouth crackpots to picket a strip club or bombard newspaper editors with your letters, than it is to live otherwise interesting lives like we do.

See, this is a "hobby" for us. When we zip up, we go back to our wives, or girlfriends, our jobs and our otherwise productive lives. For you, your whole identity is wrapped up in pointing at other people; in grasping some semblence of importance in your everyday cockroach existence.

You're the nerd who reminds the teacher about the pop-quiz she forgot. You're the mall-cop who likes to flash your lights at people picking their kids up in front of the movies, telling them to "move along".

Enjoy your "life's work", loser. Just don't go confusing your lack of anything else worthwhile in your life for resolve at "beating us". You won't.

Mr DBF
08-01-04, 22:35
Cruised Worsta last night around 9pm. Not too much action. Most activity was near McDonalds. Results:

2 HSWs, 1 too ugly, 1 cracked out.
1 WSW cute but wanted too much $$

2 LEOs in cars, 1 on foot.

NDeamon
08-02-04, 15:54
RE the two adult movies theaters in town: there's a least one Yahoo group dedicated to this. Unfortunately I unsubscribed (because I was changing mail accounts), and the jerk-off who runs the group won't let me back in (and it's a hidden group in Yahoo, so if you don't know the name you won't ever find it).

Xarvarian
08-02-04, 16:33
Hey guys,

I'm new to the boards, hopefully I can put in my 2 cents about Worcester and other areas.

I have gone to the New Art Movie theatre, thats the one on Pleasent St.? I have yet to see anything more than lonely guys in trench coats there. I have only stopped by a couple of times. I usually don't pay for the movie I just ask if I can check out the scene first and then Ill decide.

As far as SWs I have seen anything above a 6 or 7 in awhile. I have met the WSW that was posted in the other forums the red head, but she gave me this whole trip that she doesnt do BJs because her uncle makes her do it. And then she wouldnt be ontop cause her back hurt, anyway, I gave her 20 to scram, hopefully I will have better luck soon. Atleast I will have more help from here.

Thanks

Member #4196
08-06-04, 00:32
I have a lady friend who is a member of that yahoo group. You are right, it's like Fort Knox to get in and the guy is real protective and restrictive. She invited me to go with her one night and there were three other couples there and it was a pretty wild scene.

I have asked her to give me a heads up when she sees that there will be couples there and I will post here on the forum

The night we went two of the other couples there, the ladies were pretty hot.

GuessWho
08-06-04, 02:14
Well tonight I lucked out in Wooostah. Actually, I hit the Burg first and only saw one. When I arrived I was at a light and a cop was eyeballing me silly. He was opposite me and I'm thinking I just got here. What the fuck did I do? Then I see the WSW walking down the hill towards me. He pulled away slowly the other way. Now it made sense. I did one loop then got the fuck out. I says to myself let's try Wooostah. I wasn't there but 8 minutes and my balls were in Valleries mouth. What a good girl.

Member #3950
08-06-04, 16:01
Xarvarian,

I know just the red head you're talking about. She pulled the same crap with me. I actually posted a couple pics of her back in the winter. She looked super hot when I picked her up, and talked a good game, but didn't deliver. I did the same as you; dropped her off and got out of Dodge.

Mr.Blaze
08-06-04, 19:48
Coast Hog

Try to get the name of that group, something I would like to check out. Thanks in advance,

GuessWho
08-07-04, 11:51
Man, it was hopping this am. I saw shitloads all over Main St. Some decent, some dumpy, and some Meat wouldn't even do. I scored early though, keep forgetting their name. Nice chick, I'd say a 6 or 6.5, but give her an 8-9 for talent. I needed the doubleheader to help wash the thought of the first hag out of my head.

Stay safe fellas!

Cruise By
08-07-04, 17:04
This may be off-topic, especially since I haven't seen anyone mention one, but are there any peepshow places in the Worcester/Westboro area?

Thanks

MeatMan
08-08-04, 19:55
Cruise By,

Only place to my knowledge is both the Art Cinema and the Paris Cinema if that's what your asking.

GuessWho
08-08-04, 21:36
Ya, Meat knows all about peeping. :D

Bigg Mikey
08-09-04, 18:58
Do girls really go into the New Art Cinema? I am curious before I take the trip there. I can't believe there are.

Mr DBF
08-09-04, 22:45
I've never seen any solo females at either theater. Occasionally, couples will attend and depending on the behavior of the others around them, will play and have been quite friendly. Usually they are swarmed around and that alone will freak the women out. Often, any couples planning on attending will post to the yahoo group in an effort to get multiple couples attending.

Member #4196
08-11-04, 05:56
Hey Mr Baze et all,

The New Art Cinema. Here is the scoop on the yahoo group. There is a guy who runs the group and best I can tell it's like breaking into a bank to get in. I have tried and he just ignores my e mails.

I did talk my lady friend into giving me her password and took a peek using her id. There are some great pics in there and it appears that couples do try to coordinate going and meeting to insure several ladies.

To my knowledge, no single ladies go there at all.

I have been three times with her and there have always been other couples there and I did confirm that she corresponds with them to set up time and date to be there.

Each time I have been, the men are respectable and swarm around to watch and many of them get taken care of when they simply ask rather than be obnoxious.

I will post here on this forum when my friend tells me that there will be some activity.

CH

Bigg Mikey
08-11-04, 14:52
Thanks for info on the New Art.

Member #1705
08-13-04, 09:11
Was in Worcester for business yesterday am. Main Street was very quiet at 10 am. There was one really cute hsw leaning into a pulled over Jeep Liberty. Was that one of your guys in the Jeep? They were gone by the time I went around the block with the damn traffic.

NDeamon
08-13-04, 16:23
The guy who runs that Yahoo group really is a pain in the ass. I was a member of the group for a couple of years, and then changed Yahoo IDs, and now the prick won't let me back in! He responded to me ONCE (out of about ten emails), but more-or-less just said "too bad - screw you".

Haven't actually been to the New Art myself - was trying to make plans for a visit with the wife, but now that I can't get back into the damn group, can't get info RE when a good time to go is!

-Frank

Member #4196
08-17-04, 09:28
N D,

I do have certain access to that group with my lady friend's id although she changes the password to keep me honest.

I have asked her to give me advance notice of any and all couples activity and I will post it immediately to this forum.

The few times I have been with her, we have met at the bar just up the way (Taminy Hall) and have had a drink or two to meet the other couples.

She is getting ready for another visit and has asked me to go and I suggested that she e mail a few of the couples that have been there. Stay tuned for an info post here.

Lincoln Log
08-19-04, 20:22
Gentlemen,

I will be in the Worcester area next week, and plan on visiting a few of the strip clubs. Does anyone have any information on "extras" that may be provided. My favorite club is Centerfolds in Charlton/Oxford. Any help will be appreciated!

GuessWho
08-21-04, 13:45
For my the past three Wooostah trips I only had to go down Main St. once. Last night I picked up a somewhat cute brunette off of Main. She wasn't bad looking with nice titties too. My only problem with her was she was nodding off on the way to and from the spot. Obviously she was high on something which made me want to drop her off. Anyway, she picks a deserted school parking lot which I didn't like. I asked her if she'd go to the field and she agreed. I also contemplated leaving her there but didn't. Long story short she must have some boxing skills. As I blew she popped off and slipped the wad. That takes timing and skill IMHO. Not a repeat with her unless she looks sobber. Her skills weren't bad though. Watch your ass, the boys were flying around in extreme force.

Mr DBF
08-22-04, 00:19
Cruised Main St tonight. Not much in the way of SWs but lots of cruisers patrolling. Keep your eyes open boys.

Member #4196
08-25-04, 11:44
Got a couple of pics from my lady friend who asks me to accompany her to the New Art Theater.

She is talking about several couples going mid week in September and I will post the time and date ahead of time for anyone interested in this "venue"

Long Night Ride
09-02-04, 00:01
Did the cruise through Worcester this evening from 7 pm until 9 pm very slim pickings. LE was not that strong but just no girls on the main stroll or the side streets. Took a ride over by the Worcester motel and saw nothing. Does anyone know of a bar in that area where there may be some SW looking for work?

GuessWho
09-06-04, 02:11
Well Superman's weakness is Kryptonite, Meat's is fat chicks, Auto's is glasses, and mine's a broad who takes my balls in her mouth. I met her on the first pass, other than that there was nothing to be found.

Drivin for Fun
09-08-04, 13:45
I drove the Main Street stroll about 1pm, and saw a couple of possibles, but nothing I wanted to persue. I'll try again later this evening.

GuessWho
09-08-04, 22:17
Meat

fucks

fat broads

in the alley!

I got it now man, thanx.

Stoner
09-08-04, 22:44
Whoops...don't use the HOLY blue font! You'll get shit canned!

lol/

MeatMan
09-09-04, 12:47
I'm telling Jackson!!!! *riiiiinnnggg* :D

GuessWho
09-10-04, 16:29
That's why you got your ass kicked in school. You were the tattletale!

NQ Rider
09-10-04, 20:16
I am new to reporting, but an ace at mongering, trust me. 200+ scores over the years in Fitchburg, Lowell, Springfield, and alas, Worcester.

I was shocked to see this site and I have been getting a jolt out of the reports.

Here's my day yesterday.

Cruisin in to Worcester from Westfield. I miss a great Brunette thumbing because I took too long to bang a u-turn. On RT 5 near hotels by RT90 interchange.:(

Go thru Spfd center, still heading to Worc. Miss a great busty gal to a quicker pickup.

Hit Webster Square and miss a gal running. She said to meet her after she went pee, someone got the date by moving in closer.

Head up by DD and see a hottie BSW, she hops in another.

Now I am raging with lust or adrenalin.

Hit down by the Y, and see all the ones out. No LE, but man were they spaced out.

Make a loop around and BINGO, gorgeous, dress, nice rack, legs, etc. I use side roads to get in the right spot, and she comes right to me. Says "hi" at my window, and all that lust flushed away with 2 golf ball sized lumps on her face. I said hey back and looked at my street maps! But I had a second thought and decided she was so nice otherwise, and I needed it, so I tooted and hit the brakes lights. She started to come back, and then some other vehicle got her.

I laughed my self all the way home. 3 towns, tons of chances. I think I lost my edge or something.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

GuessWho
09-11-04, 15:53
NQ,
Welcome aboard man! Now I know the Main St. stroll rather well. Where else in that big city are the whooowahs? I know they're there, I've found em by accident, just want to try out someplace other than Main St.

Tall Water
09-12-04, 06:55
I wonder if I ran into the same HSW in a white tee a few of you folks did on Main. Around noon, weekday. She has a nice rack but seemed ready to pass out by the time she was in my ride. Was my first so I was nervous, and she knew it too. I only have a little sedan, too, so not very private.

Anyone with a bigger vehicle who visits Woostah weekdays want to partner up some time? I was quaking the whole time even though all I ever want is a BBBJCIM. First because of paranoia, then 'cause she was so spaced out AND couldn't find a good place to park and still feel unexposed. Tinted windows and legroom, yeah, I wish I had those. ;>

NQ Rider
09-13-04, 06:07
I always cruise from Webster Square to Chandler. Then cruise the parrallel roads to Main St. Go up and down the side streets in between. Sort of making a ladder pattern all the way from one end of town to the other. You have to be respectful of the locals in the neighborhoods, even if they are selling drugs.

Since 1990 I have scored 90% of the time while "Climbing the Ladder" :)

Every once in a blue moon, you get some down on RT 9 walking or thumbing from City Hall to Webster Square too. If the main st shuffle gets old, try going up and down RT 9 to loop back. It gets you off the main drag for a few anyway.

I will have more posts on Holyoke and Spfd since that is my main local for a while.

Southside Paul
09-13-04, 09:57
Long time mongerer but new to Worcester. Looking for some tips.

Had a few free hours on Saturday afternoon and spent them going up and down Main St. from 2:30 to 4:30 (sometimes taking side streets over to Chandler and back. Saw 2 or three possibles but not tempting enough.

Other notes on trip.

- The Main St drag seems to go have only very low scale prospects closer to Chandler. It seems that as you get closer to the Clark area< there is nothing though.

- Is the DD on the corner of Main and Hammond the one that is referenced here? Saw one really short hair biker chick there for a while.

- Almost across from DD are some Asian stores so twice I was able to "detain" a sweet looking Asian girl while I feigned needing directions. This girls really get my juices flowing and I'm an avid AMP fan (Boston, Quincy and RI).

- Once, I took Piedmont all the way up a bit (crossing Chadler) and came back on 122A and 12 to Main and back down. I was trying to find another section/neighborhood for action but didn't really find much up there.)

- Saw a really sweet young potential WSW who was walking with a black kid. My first attempt to catch her eye on Main was met with a shaking of her head as if to say "not now". I pursued and almost got a chance to approach while she was seperated from her bf. This was my best opt but it never panned out.

My one question big question: Is this the prime and solitary SW drag. I know there will always be occasional hookups throughout the city. But, as far as definite hot spots, I would appreciate any other areas I should be checking. Where is Webster Sq.? How about Worcester Hotel? I'm sure I can find Rte5 at Rte 90, should I add this to my route? PM me if that's better for this.

Thanks,

- Southside.

Drivin for Fun
09-13-04, 14:44
I was in Worcester last month, and went to the strip clubs. I went to Hurricane Betty's, and tried to get take out, but it didn't seem to be on the menu. Went up the street 1/4 mile, and things seemed a little more open. Set something up with Foxy, but she didn't show. All after staying awake till 2:30am.

This last week I went back to the same club, and Mistress said it was avaliable but wanted $$$.2. A little rich for my blood. She does have a look I like though.

VilunyaChert
09-13-04, 17:02
> Where is Webster Sq.?

Intersection of South Main and Cambridge Street. Site of "Jeremiah's Inn" shelter. Skank city.

Night Cruiser
09-14-04, 01:44
From my past experience, I always found the area from DD to Clark U. to be the best for upscale SWs (if there is such a thing). The lower end is poor quality. Mostly crack heads etc. etc.

Southside Paul
09-14-04, 12:57
Ok, I think I'll add Webster Sq to the route for the hell of it. Maybe go Cambridge to Richards to Illinois to Gates to get back to Main. That will bring around the back end of University Park which I have never tried. Saw a girl sitting on the bench on Main right in front of this park last Sat. She looked nice but with a grunge style and was reading a book. Probably a student, eh?

MeatMan
09-14-04, 22:16
Maybe I'm missing something, but the places you guys mention, are they nearby or on Main St.? Thinking of coming out there or Lowell this Monday.

Mr.Blaze
09-15-04, 23:40
Visited the New Art tonight, nothing but a bunch of old guys hanging around, and one guy dressed in drag. No sign of any couple action.

First time there, can't believe what a dump this place is!

Member #4196
09-16-04, 09:06
Mr Blaze

Hey what did ya expect for Worcester and the porn movie scene. (just busting).

Actually I have been there a couple of times and only when invited as a "date" for an older married friend of mine who coordinates it with some of her other bi female friends. Towels are always used on the seats and hey if you are the first to sit in that rear right back side, the floor isn't slippery.

The nights when there are 3-4 couples certainly make up a lot for the dim lit seedy atmosphere that is present when it is nothing but a bunch of guys, half of which haven't showered in a couple of days.

I will definitely post here in advance when my friend and her gal pals decide another trip.

CH

CT Boobman
09-16-04, 22:42
Coasthog,

Methinks the theater might miraculously sell out if you post the details in advance. New England boards on the WSG are a force of nature, highly active as you know!

Member #4196
09-17-04, 08:20
CT

Yes a force of nature all in its own, these forums are.

The second time that I went, my lady friend had posted on that group for the theater which the mod won't give access to at all. There were the three couples that she arranged and two other couples who read the post and about 20 guys in the mongers who showered category and many of them reaped some benefits.

By posting when they are going again (believe October) in this forum, the monger attendance will be upgraded to a better group than the locals seeking a place to crash for the day and early evening as the theater closes at 10.

Hell who knows, when they are ready to go, I will post and we could have a monger movie party.

CH

MeatMan
09-17-04, 11:05
Ok, this is out of my leauge, but aren't those porn theatres a haven for "the other lifestyle?" I remember going to the Pilgrim Theatre years ago and it wasn't exactly my cup of tea.

Member #4196
09-17-04, 13:20
Hey Meat,

There are two theaters in Worcester, one being the Paris and that is the one for those who prefer guy to guy stuff which is not even close to being on my interests list.(super homophobe)

The New Art is the hetero crowd BUT it does draw some folks on the lower end of the earning scale.

I have been a couple of times and only when a lady friend of mine makes the arrangements and has two other couples where the gals are bi and they get off being watched and playing with the other male partners and "select" gentlemen from the crowd for a BJ and HJ. The selection is done by appearance, cleanliness, dress etc and then a short arms inspection to insure a rather D/D free unit.

Like I said, I have only been with a strong female crowd and could not imagine being in there with a bunch of horny guys and no corresponding females.

CH

GuessWho
09-18-04, 10:37
Meat,
Ya, but ya went. I always wondered about you. LOL!

GuessWho
09-19-04, 14:17
This morning about 3 am I saw the shortest SW ever. I'd have to say she MIGHT have been 4'. Not a midget by any means, just a short girl. She looked like she was stolling in her pj's. I was going to try for her, she was cute, and as I pull out of a side street this dude in a sports car honks at me. I'm thinking a do gooder neighbor wanting to rid his street of this shit. Then again, I can't and don't blame him. I'm about to pull out and wooosh, wooooooosh, two cruisers zip by. After I thought, was he warning me? Now that's monger etiquette.

MeatMan
09-21-04, 13:55
Coast,

Well, It must be a really kinky type atmosphere. I may get up the nerve to check it out. Thanks for the info!

MeatMan

GuessWho
09-22-04, 18:38
Has anyone seen a somewhat cute brunette chick doing the Main St. beat with a crutch? I'm like nah, couldn't be. So I went down to the other end, did the sidestreet shuffle and saw her about a mile up further towards McD's. She just left the Store 24 or whatever it is and noticed me. She wanted to get picked up it seemed, then I saw her get in her car. I think she tried to follow me for a bit, but I lost her. I figured the pickup and dropoff with a crutch would have been a nuisance. :D

BTW,

It looks like the dumb ass blond thumber from Lowell has changed her beat to Wooostah. I thought I ditched the bytch.

Member #4196
09-22-04, 18:50
Hey Meat

Kinky is a good word for that whole scene. Nothing like three ladies with little or no clothing sitting in a theater with about twenty guys all dying to get a shot so to speak. I will definitely give you a heads up when my lady friend and her pals are going. Should be before mid Oct.

Hey kinky, why not she is the one who introduced me to Le Trapeze in NYC and I have been there about eight to ten times over the past few years. Now that is kinky. Picture 20-30 couples all in the same room going to town and sharing.

What a country.

CH

MeatMan
09-22-04, 20:36
Coaster,

Well, just send me a pm when it goes down. I'll just watch from the sideline so to speak to get an idea on how this works. Hell what do I have ta lose!:D

Southside Paul
09-27-04, 11:40
Cruised Main St between 2:30 and 3:30 Sat. afternoon. I'm still new to the area but its seems things don't pick up until about 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

Saw this girl first coming out of the convenience store 100 feet up on the left of May St as I was passing (SW) on Main St. I took my first right on Claremont and then right again on Silver to take me to May and as I reached May, she was crossing the empty lot to my right. She appeared headed for a house on Silver, maybe? I believe she was nodding a hello or something to one of the neighbors on Silver. Got a good look at her. Very nice walk. But, she wasn't looking at me so there was no chance to engage her in any way (other than shouting). Tattoo on lower back partially hidden by her jeans ... maybe 10+ inches wide of something. Only about an inch or two was visible above her jeans.

About 15 minutes later I caught her walking NE on Main. She might of come out of Claremont and just crossed the street. She walked into D&D and stood outside the door for about 20 minutes. Caught various poses. I think she ended up hopping in a large SUV with two guys who had come out of D&D. They probably engaged her in a nice non-chalant way because I was watching as well as I could sitting at the light and I didn't see much other than her kind of following them and then she was gone.

Southside Paul
09-27-04, 15:04
------------------ On WHDH.com today -----------------

Boston, Worcester Conduct Prostitution Stings Police in Boston and Worcester conduct prostitution stings over the weekend.

Worcester police arrested 20 people early yesterday morning during their sting in the Main South area of the city.

Lieutenant Paul Saucier says the vice squad conducts the stings in response to residents' and businesses' concerns about prostitution in the area.

They arrested alleged prostitutes and their customers.

Seven prostitutes were arrested by Boston police in the Bay Village area as part of Operation Vice Grip.

Those arrested are scheduled to be arraigned tomorrow (Monday) in Boston Municipal Court. (AP)

Yellow Fever
09-28-04, 00:50
Hey Southside Paul,

She was really good looking maybe too goodlooking for a SW maybe a chick that stings. Also the whole DD thing wreaks of LE.

Southside Paul
09-28-04, 09:14
YF,

I don't think so. I've got pretty keen senses for that stuff and this girl didn't even come close to setting off a warning. If I see her again, I'll proceed cautiously, as usual. Thanks for reminding me!

Remember, I caught her before I think she went "on duty". I checked her out well and she definitely had the look of a local neighborhood girl. Also, with the sunglasses, she looks a lot better in the pics than she did in person. This girl had some mileage on her. You can't fake that unless LE is highering real world decoys.

I was hoping someone would recognize her, which will be discouraging if no one does.

MeatMan
09-28-04, 15:41
SP,

Not sure man, it just doesn't look right. Why is she nearby D&D if she's looking to make some dough all the while wearing sunglasses. Eeeeeeeeeh.... It smells of bacon too me!

She looks WAY too good

GuessWho
09-28-04, 16:00
SP,
I think I may have seen her strutting before during the day. From my point of view I don't smell bacon, she looks street worn. I actually dropped a chick off at that DD before so you know they hang out there. I think it's stupid too, but these girls aren't scholars by any stretch of the imagination. I was stupid to drop her off there and I won't do that again.

GuessWho
09-29-04, 11:57
Ok, I wasn't gonna go out but decided to last minute. I never realized how many cruisers one city can have. It's a big city I know, but still. I saw one skanky HSW, another skanky WSW, and the ballsiest skankiest WSW from Lowell. She just doesn't care about discretion. She hangs right in front of DD, she's blond, and a real ****. I picked her up about 5 years ago in Lowell and always see her. It's amazing she still strolls, had to change cities but still strolls. Avoid the douche bag!

Eagle86
10-01-04, 09:05
Anyone been to the paris theatre? Someone told me alot of married couples go in there to satisfy group sex fantasies? Not sure this could be true?

MeatMan
10-01-04, 20:02
Eagle,

Scroll back one page, this discussion was brought up last week. Avoid the Paris!

Kowabunga
10-03-04, 20:46
GuessWho,

You're probably talking about Kim. She is from Lowell but migrates to Worcester when the heat rises for her there. I know her well -- have had her sleep next to me a few times in fact -- but yeah, when she's bad, she's VERY bad. Still, when she's not in a totally bitchy mood she can be a great lay. I know she's in Worcester now because I ran into her recently. It's just too bad what the drugs do to some people. :-(

GuessWho
10-04-04, 16:25
Kowa,
Ya, that name rings a bell. She looks like if she laid off the smack she'd be a decent looking girl. Then again, alot more chicks would be for that matter.

On another note, this am was pretty desolate in the whooowah department. I saw a few, but they were paranoid I think. When I first got there I saw a good looking chick who I think was working and she went down a sidestreet. I followed and on my ass was a Crown Vic. UCLE you ask? I'm not sure but that blew my plan. I also think there's an UC White Blazer cruisin up and down Main. Either that or he was doing what I was.

Stay safe fellas!

Kowabunga
10-05-04, 21:04
Cruised Worcester around 7 PM. Saw about 6 different girls (ones I recognized as out a lot) but man, they were on the street about 30 seconds each, picked up pronto, short shelf life I guess you could say. Mostly 3-4's, one 7 near the Tropigala. Pretty sure I saw Colleen, she's a crazy one. Those frequent busts are definitely thinning the pickings.

By the way, the PIP has been bought out by SMOC so now they are enforcing the in by 8 PM or out all night rule. Can't say if that's good or bad for mongering. Probably a bit of both. Some of the girls probably go in at 8 when they wouldn't, others probably get stuck out all night desperate to get in a warm car. Gotta love Fall when the cold sets in!

Kowabunga
10-06-04, 20:39
Oh, GuessWho, you won't be seeing Kim for a while. From today's T&G:

K.J., 34, of 701 Main St., Worcester, charged with assault and battery on a police officer, resisting arrest and being a common nightwalker, continued to Oct. 19 on $1,500 cash bail; and being a common streetwalker, continued to Oct. 19.

No way she hit a cop, probably didn't even try to get away, but oh well. Bet she told the cop to FO so there's the extra charges. Anyway considering she has common nightwalker charges in Lowell too I suspect she'll be gone for 6-12 months. She'll come out about 30 lbs heavier and clean. But last time she stayed clean less than a week. Sigh.

GuessWho
10-09-04, 14:36
Kowa,
I always avoided her after my first encounter with her years back. She's way too strung out for my tastes, and the attitude, fuck that.

Worcester is a big city and I figure they have to be in other areas besides Main so I did a little recon. I actually found a few stragglers, one about a 7 but they caught me by surprise so I just observed. There's gotta be more in that city, Main St. can suck.

Junker
10-11-04, 18:42
Hey all,

Boston/Lawrence poster here.

Question about Paris Cinema over in your neck of the woods. Are there SW in there or is it a G thang? LOL

Wrap It,
Junker

Eagle86
10-12-04, 09:05
Hey Junker,

As Coast Hog reported just a bit ago.

Hey Meat,

There are two theaters in Worcester, one being the Paris and that is the one for those who prefer guy to guy stuff which is not even close to being on my interests list.(super homophobe)

The New Art is the hetero crowd BUT it does draw some folks on the lower end of the earning scale.

I have been a couple of times and only when a lady friend of mine makes the arrangements and has two other couples where the gals are bi and they get off being watched and playing with the other male partners and "select" gentlemen from the crowd for a BJ and HJ. The selection is done by appearance, cleanliness, dress etc and then a short arms inspection to insure a rather D/D free unit.

Like I said, I have only been with a strong female crowd and could not imagine being in there with a bunch of horny guys and no corresponding females.

CH

MeatMan
10-12-04, 11:37
Did some strolling in Worcester last night around 10:00, but got there around 8:30. Snooped around the Art Cinema and did a little browsing. Made short talk with the girl who worked there. Nice lady but she's a biiiiig woman. She gave me the run down on how it goes. I guess I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Strolled Plesant St until I reached the top of the hill. Nada. Didn't bother going further, so I doubled back and went down S Main. Same deal here. There were a few out, but they were haggardly plus a few were hanging out at Monahans Pub looking for a drink. Screw em!. Called it a night and headed home to the Bean. Story continues in the Boston section.

MeatMan

Eagle86
10-12-04, 13:32
Meat,

I don't know if any night is better than another but I am going to try the "cinema" on Wednesday night on my way down to Norwalk CT. If there are no couples there will have to do the AMP in Norwalk that has received good writeups. Let us know how you make out and I will do the same.

Thanks

Junker
10-12-04, 17:57
The "New Art" it is.... LMAO I am not into the guy thing. Though it may be a "super" time, I just can't seem to toss myself into it.

Eagle;

If you can send me some details in a PM that would be "SUPER".

LMFAO

Wrap it,
Junker

MeatMan
10-13-04, 13:46
Eagle,

Sure thing. The big woman working the counter mentioned that it gets busy there on weekends and that's the best time to come. Coast Hog has more info regarding the Art than I do. I'm still trying to build my nerves to go.

MeatMan

Keep the faith!!

GuessWho
10-14-04, 20:01
I scored a cute red head off Main St. the other night. Other than that all I can say is The Sox are going down the shitter faster than a blond whooowah with spiked heels gets picked up. Sorry to break it to ya!

Stay safe!

Member #4196
10-15-04, 11:35
Hey Eagle and Meat

The "New Art" update:

There is a couple who has been going almost every Friday night for the past month and she can best be described as a little porker and she has guys lined up any time I have been there, but that is one line I would not get in.

The gal that asks me to accompany here there just dropped me an e mail and said she is trying to get a few of her gal pals to set a date in the next couple of weeks to go to the theater.

I told her that I would post the time and date here and she said, by all means"

So, stay tuned over the next week or two for a "show" cumming soon at a theater near you.

CH

Member #4196
10-15-04, 13:28
New Art

I am going to post a couple of pics from the New Art and will keep this group posted on when I know there will be some "ladies" going.

CH

Member #4196
10-15-04, 13:29
New Art gal at work

Eagle86
10-15-04, 14:32
Great job Coast,

Thanks for the update and I may go check it out tonight even. Would love to go when you and your friends go as well.

Thanks again.

GuessWho
10-15-04, 16:13
CH,
I've seen her doin the Main St. shuffle. :D

MeatMan
10-15-04, 16:44
Oh so that's the scene in the Art eh? Damn, she looks like she's going to town on those guys. Thanks for sharing CoastHog!.

Member #4196
10-15-04, 18:40
Hey Meat

One more for you man!

CH

Eagle86
10-16-04, 12:49
Coast,

I stopped in at the "Art" last night (rainy Friday night w/no Red Sox to watch so I said why not). Anyway, don't know if anyone else reading this was there but there were about 15 guys in there at different points and no couple in the front row. Stayed from about 7:15 till 8:45pm and then had to leave. Figured with the rain the chances of any SW's out would be minimal so I decided to try the Paris. Now I am not a homophobe and I am not passing judgement here to each there own lifestyle but I was a bit nervous going in there. I paid my 10$ entrance fee and went into the theatre on the bottom floor. When I came in there was a couple off to the far right and there was a big guy standing in the aisle jacking off on the girls tits as the husband watched. So I though ok this might not be so bad. I then looked in the other corner and there was some guy blowing some other guy and thought this may not be so good. I decided to go sit next to the couple, she was not much to write about buy hey I had been watching porn for two hours and needed some relief. As I was sitting in front of the couple she begins to play with him and take him out and is giving her husband a hand job. She is wearing like black garter belts no panties and has her shirt open. I start playing with her leg reaching up to her pussy while she is playing with him. I had been doing this for maybe 45 seconds when about 9 guys circle her. One guy shoves his dick in her face while another guy tries to get his fingers into her pussy. She stops the pussy guy and sucks off the other guy who blew his load all over her chest. The husband was watching and I think he might have been Bi-sexual since he really liked watching the cum shots. I then stood up and went up to her but was in line at that point. Next guy blows a load on her chest. She reaches through the crowd and grabs my cock to start sucking on me. Well I could not get hard since there was some guy licking the cum off her chest, yes a guy and there was some guy who was trying to grab my dick that I had to push away. She sucked me and for whatever reason I was able to cum all over her chest and a decent amount too since all the porn had worked me up but I could not really get a good hardon with the guy right there licking the cum off her chest and the husband staring at all my cum on her chest.

I zipped up and got out of there with about 6 guys still waiting to be next. So the long and short is I would not go back to the Paris unless you don't mind guys trying to grab you as well as an occasional woman. I would stick with the Art but only go with you or when I know there will be some other heterosexuals there. The good part was no one was cumming in her mouth just all over her chest. I am sure she was drenched by the time she left since she was the only action in there.

Sorry for the long post but I should have listened to coast and stayed away from Paris, unless you are ok with that and if so good for you.

Stay safe and Coast let me know if you eveg go to the Art with your girl friends.

MeatMan
10-16-04, 23:21
Eagle,

Ya got nerve man to go there. I'm gonna try it tomorrow night myself just to see what's all the buzz about. (The Art that is). Hopefully everything goes well.

Eagle86
10-19-04, 09:00
Meat,

Did you end up going? All I can tell you is Friday night was just 15 guys standing around and the movie was not even that good. The good part was that everyone left you alone. Hopefully Coast and friends will be going soon.

Take care

Eagle86
10-20-04, 12:32
Meat,

Did you make it there the other night? Just wanted to see if you "hit it" on a good night. I may have to give it another try as well.

WebDog
10-20-04, 15:11
I went to the Paris Theater mid-day on a Saturday a few weeks back. I realized it wasn't the right time, but wanted to check it out (and didn't have the benefit of this recent thread). There was none of action described here -- just a couple older fellows heading-up stairs to the gay section and some 90-year-old snaggle-toothed hag yelling for $10 bucks. Total visit was about 2 minutes, and I can't see where the action is going to happen (upstairs??)

Leaving I chatted with a HSW -- BBBJTCIM for $30, upstairs her place. Looks were generously 4.5 -- but style and attitude was 9+ (she really milked it, sucked and sucked when I came, squeezed my balls and got every drop out). For 20 minutes on a random Saturday afternoon it was money well-spent and one of the best BJ's I have received.

She was 20s (with a serious habit that made her look 30s+); nice tits, decent body, but a homely, tomboy face; Brown hair; went by Sarah.

Eagle86
10-21-04, 12:53
Webdog,

I ventured upstairs to check it out and they were only showing gay porn up there and 3 guys were eying me as I walked up the ramp. Not that I am any "catch" but made me way too nervous and left in a hurry. My experience was in the downstairs theatre off to the left of the plexiglass window where you pay your 10$.

Don't believe I will try the Paris again anytime soon though.

MeatMan
10-22-04, 18:00
Guys remember,

The Art is the place to go. Not the Paris. Proceed at your own risk!!... Eagle I didn't attened the festivites, but I will make an arraingement to try it out for next week. I just didn't have the nerve to go in and see what the buzz was all about. The thought of men with other men gives me the shakes. oooooohhhh!!

Member #4196
10-23-04, 12:15
Ok Meat and Eagle

Spoke to my gal pal who loves the odds and attention she gets at the Art. She and a gal or two are planning a mid week November visit. I will post here with advance notice.

My advice is stay away from the Paris. Too much like Gay Paree! There are too many twinks there for me.

CH

GuessWho
10-24-04, 02:49
Well, I hooked up with the red head again from my previous post. I drove by her place and happened to see her, or at least I thought. I went around the block and there she was. She's a sweet girl, and very cute. That's rare for Wooostah.

Kowabunga
10-25-04, 23:32
Just a few bits from my long years of experience since I see people mostly crusing Main South, which is the best but certainly not the only area to cruise, and certainly when LE is heavy you want to diversify.

Main South and the surrounding streets have the most, but they move from time to time as the heat rises. I've picked them up on Canterbury St (especially near Don's Place or McGoos), Pleasant St (especially just after the Worcester Housing building), Water St (especially near the Harding Cafe) and even on Belmont St near the Store 24. Expect a lot more action on Belmont and surrounding streets in the future when the PIP shelter moves all the women to Catherine St. No exact date on that yet, but it is planned by the SMOC which bought the PIP and pretty much all female PIP clients are hookers, which is why so many of them hang in Main South right now (the PIP is currently 701 Main St). You can also find them walking Chandler St or Park Ave, especially near Golden Pizza, and streets between those and Main South like May St or Downing St or Maywood St. Hitchcock St also has had many in the past.

They will often walk from one of these areas to another, so you might want to cruise Hammond St or Gardner St (both Main to Canterbury), Piedmont St (Main to Pleasant), Southbridge St (from Main then past the Shell or the bus terminal where some hang, to Water St) as well. You might find some of the roads paralleling or intersecting these streets are good, too; Hollywood St, Woodland St, Illinois St, Cambridge St from Webster Square (Main St) to Canterbury St. I've scored on all of the above at one time or another. I've even scored on Vernon St as some walk home along Southbridge, stopping off at the Honey Farms near the hospital.

Happy hunting boys.

MeatMan
10-30-04, 19:20
Good report Kowa! I will keep that in mind when I stroll the Worcester streets soon.

GuessWho
11-01-04, 17:45
There wasn't much doing last night in Wooostah. I saw 3 maybe, one of which I picked up. She's an older broad who barely spoke english. I got a cbj, but had to stop first to get the hefties. I sent her ass in and thought about ditching her, but she left her purse in my ride. I thought about chucking the purse and leaving it but couldn't do it to the ol broad. Not to mention, one of the locals would have nabbed it for sure. I hate being in that situation, waiting while they're in a known whooowah store @ 2am. That's definitely on my 'not to do list' ever again. She kept trying to get me to her place but it didn't feel right so I played stupid and found a spot. I'd expect better technique from an older chick but it did the job. I had to push her head in my lap so she took it in more and heard a few ghhhhhhrluubs. :D After she wanted me to drop her and then wait to drive her ass home. Ya ya ya, sure babe! As soon as she got out I fled. I'm not carting her illegal shit around. Homie da drug dealer had shop set up on the corner so I pissed on out of there. LE was out in force too. Let it cool down fellas.

Stay safe!

GuessWho
11-02-04, 00:31
Ok, I know I said to let it cool down. However, I figured I'd try earlier for a change. I scored a cute blond with decent ta ta's. I guess you either get good looks and shitty service, or vice versa. It wasn't shitty, but wasn't all that either. I kind of wanted to jam her face down like last night, but she was a nice chick. I doubt I'll repeat that one either. Maybe in a pinch. :)

Xarvarian
11-09-04, 16:04
I heard from a couple of poeple that Worcester City Inn over by White City has SWs that work around the hotel waiting for guests to check in. I have never been over there and I was wondering if anyone knows this to be true or just a rumor?

Xarvarian
11-11-04, 01:24
I heard from a couple of people that at this Inn or Motel or whatever it is (Worcester City Motel, near White City Plaza), there are alot of SWs around hanging out ready for when guests check in. Supposedly the hotel owner guy turns the other way. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was true or not.

The streets of Worcester are getting pretty empty, I dont know if it is the cold weather or what. But I have only seen a couple of HSWs and when I stopped the cutier one kept walking and the uglier one stopped. She wanted .40 for bj and .80 for fs, I passed. There is a girl named Nicky that works weekends, short dirty blond hair, about a b cup, `bout a 6 on looks, does anything for .40, not bad, excellent bbbjtc.

GuessWho
11-16-04, 14:13
I did a cruise through last night and there wasn't much out. I drove by one loud HSW who let out a "Heeeeeeey". To loud *****, onward. I did get the look from a decent looking girl near the Store 24. She went up the side street and I tried, really I tried. She looked interested but got spooked so I left. LE was extremely heavy too which probably accounts for depleted activity. Other than that I didn't see anyone that even Meat would do.

BTW,
On Saturday night down towards the beginning of Main St I saw a brawl of some sort. I was at a light and the opposing car was parked in the street with all 4/ doors open and a bunch of black guys were around. One cole cocked the other and layed him out. It was pretty entertaining until the traffic moved. One chica was on the phone calling 911 I bet. Next thing I knew, the light turned and as I headed off LE was on the way. The dude didn't have a bad overhand right.

GuessWho
11-17-04, 02:48
I got to Wooostah around 12:30 am after Meat called and was huffing and wheeezing telling me of his conquest. (can you say treadmill? :D) Anyway, that fuck got some and I saw a good looker on a one way. I'm thinking nah she's not working, banged around and went down anyway to try. She wasn't shy and hopped right in. Extremely good service so I tipped which I rarely do. She was appreciative and I went home smiling. Meat's got the verbal report, I called and woke his ass up. LOL!

MeatMan
11-17-04, 17:41
Yeah soon as I got home I conked out. That was a great romp I had with her. The difference between you and I GW is I love too fuck, you on the other hand like BJ's. So who's da lazy bastid hmm? Treadmill my ass!!:D

Part Timer
11-18-04, 14:41
Meat / GW,

Where did you guys find your latest scores? Street names would help and maybe the names of the sw's for our reference.

Thanx

GuessWho
11-18-04, 19:14
Dude,
The fact is I'm much more choosy with whom I screw. That doesn't mean I don't do it. It takes more than a pulse for me though. LOL!

Kowabunga
11-19-04, 00:01
It snowed recently and I happened to be coming back from a friend's and WOW. They were everywhere! And no LE at all that night. I just wish the damn hilly roads were not so slippery, I slid into traffic at least twice and was lucky everyone managed to avoid me.

The only problem is I couldn't get any of them. I counted at least 14, and I would have picked up at least 6 of those, but as I don't immediately stop unless it's someone I know, by the time I went to turn around they were gone. Over and over all night! Most of them were in the Dunkin Donuts area on Main St., near the PIP (701 Main St.) or near Pennywise (sort of across from Dunkin Donuts).

Then last night I went out again and ran into a few I know. Crystal was out but her ride was coming before I could talk to her. I ran into Donna and we had a couple of drinks and she repeated some rumors that they're finding more dead girls but keeping it out of the paper. That might explain the extra heavy LE presence lately and they're on the girls 24x7. Donna got picked up that very day for _trespassing_ walking up a public street. What that means is they want an excuse to search you and hope you're carrying something. Liz was around too but didn't look the better for wear. I ran into Jade. Had some unfortunate scabs on her face, but otherwise quite gorgeous, long blonde hair and pretty nice body. But I was out of time, 1:30 on a work night, though she offered to bring me to her place.

The girls are definitely around, it's just they're gone in a flash after you see them, picked up by one of us. But despite that I won't break my go around the block rule, especially in Worcester where they are picking on us guys too with policetitutes sweeps.

MeatMan
11-19-04, 12:40
Dude,
The fact is I'm much more choosy with whom I screw. That doesn't mean I don't do it. It takes more than a pulse for me though. LOL!

NOOOO, I attribute it to a certain 8 letter word.

"laziness"

Your lazy that's all. Let the chick do all the bobbin you bastid! I'm choosy too!. I just don't go slinging my dick into ol anything!....... ish!

You have a pluse???????? How dat happen?!?!?!?!?!?:D

GuessWho
11-19-04, 14:15
You have a pluse????????

Man, you're alot better at posting, I'll give ya that, but still somewhat of an illiterate fuck! :D

PT,
Most of my scores have been in the Main St. area, and sidestreets off of the main drag. Some alleys off Main have dumpsters in em with rats running about. That's where Meat scores the Buckwheat Smack Hoes. You'll see him walking casually about the area from time to time. The telltale sign is the pizza sauce all over his shirt. :D

MeatMan
11-19-04, 18:41
GW I missed your jelly rolls of goodness GW....... What? You missed my charming attitude and beauty?? Byeeeee puuumpkiiiiiin! *MUWAH*

GuessWho
11-20-04, 19:34
Jelly rolls of whaaaa? Man, lay of the shit those hoes been slippin in your Kool Aid.

I may cruise through later and see if I can find the babe from the other night.

Kowa,
Informative post man! That explains alot about the things I've been seeing.

GuessWho
11-21-04, 02:46
Well, after the Burg and a decent length cruise through Wooostah I met a new one. I can't fucking remember her name, but she was pretty good looking with decent nippleage. I think she was part Spanish from listening to her, but she didn't look it. Anyway, out to some desolate side street for a blerk job. After I just dropped her at her 'friends house'. Nice chick, but no GW seal of approval. I should have bagged it after the Burg.

GuessWho
11-23-04, 16:07
I did the Main St. shuffle in the wee hours. When I first got there I saw a cute girl who I met before and was decent but I wasn't up for the drama. She must think she's a bird and tried to fly. As I passed her a second time her arms were flapping. I pissed her right the fuck off. I saw a couple others who weren't worth the wear on my brakes to stop. Not to mention their high I.Q.'s. I was about to leave and saw the one way chick. She is good I have to admit. Nice velcro pants as well. Be careful though, LE was all over.

Stay safe fellas!

GuessWho
11-27-04, 03:58
Well, since none of you bastids are posting anything I made up for it with a double. Who says I'm not a team player? The first tryst was in Da Burg, and although I was satisfied I knew I could do another. Wooostah was not what it was months back. I saw a butt ugly toothless skank who was eyeing me. I pissed her off with my finger in my mouth gag signal. Fuck her, serves her right for trying to peddle her ass. I then saw a blond I haven't seen. She looked good but got scooped. Finally a skinny older chick. Not bad looking but was drunk. We went to her place (which I rarely do), checked out the Xmas tree, put on some porn and she had to work a bit for it. Not a keeper, I won't hook up with her again. The fucking stairs creeked like a bastard leaving and I heard the neighbors. I think they were just awake conincidentally but you never know. On the way out I was prepped not to get jumped from behind the bushes. I was off like moist panties.

Stay safe,

Whew! :D

Robe Pete
11-28-04, 15:12
Spent a little time cruising the Main St. drag Saturday around 2pm. Saw one possible, she was walking with a limp, black hair, about 5'6". Got a close look at her face and saw she was really scarey looking . Decided to pass. Saw one more but couldn't tell if she was working. About 5'4", long brown hair. Rode around the block but she was gone.

VilunyaChert
12-08-04, 14:44
The closest spa to Worcester, Pine Tree in North Smithfield, got busted awhile back--now there are "for rent" signs all over the building, so I guess it's gone for good. Not much of a loss; another 10 minutes and you've got all kinds of choices in North Providence, Pawtucket, you name it.
But damn, Woonsocket would be such a great location!

Member #4063
12-10-04, 16:25
If you continue down 146 past the old Pinetree you will come to Mineral Springs Ave. and at I think 1410 you can find Shanghi, off the street with similar services to NMS in Providence. Another 10 minutes down 146 gets you to Central Health, one of the better places.

Jack

VilunyaChert
12-11-04, 13:51
If you continue down 146 past the old Pinetree you will come to Mineral Springs Ave. and at I think 1410 you can find Shanghi, off the street with similar services to NMS in Providence. Another 10 minutes down 146 gets you to Central Health, one of the better places.

Sure thing. Shanghai was a long-time favorite of mine, but some recent personnel changes got me shifting over to Central Health, and I've had no complaints there so far. And like I said, it isn't much further from Wustah than Pine Tree. But I still wish some entrepreneur would set up a spa on the outskirts of Woonsocket somewhere. Like the link says, it calls itself "the most French city in the United States"--sounds good, so let them put their mouth where my money is!

www.woonsocket.org

Member #4063
12-11-04, 14:58
Funny because I was a very frequent visitor to Shanghi until Hanna letft to "go back to Korea" and it was never the same. CH is very good for a total service opportunity, but if you want an excellent massage I prefer NMS. I have notice on CL that there is certified massage therapist advertising from Clinton, that might be a place to try.

Jack

GuessWho
12-13-04, 01:54
Wow, the streets sucked. I'm sure that's big news to you guys. I did score a blond with her hair in a bun walking across from Homie the ex boyfriend and Fat Albert the new one. She's not a keeper. Fuckin chicks need hookin lessons. :(

Troutman
12-14-04, 09:17
I've seen the girl in Clinton. BBW, HR only, and she won't shut up the entire time. Good massage and ending, thogh.

Funny because I was a very frequent visitor to Shanghi until Hanna letft to "go back to Korea" and it was never the same. CH is very good for a total service opportunity, but if you want an excellent massage I prefer NMS. I have notice on CL that there is certified massage therapist advertising from Clinton, that might be a place to try.

Jack

Member #4063
12-14-04, 14:41
T,

Thanks for the information I thought for those AMP types this might be an alternative. Any further action out in that part of the world?

Jack

Troutman
12-15-04, 18:22
I've never tried her, but Angel Ann, frequently listed on another board, is in the Worcester area. I'm still looking for a good couple of regular ladies.

CT Boobman
12-16-04, 23:17
Trout says:

I've never tried her, but Angel Ann, frequently listed on another board, is in the Worcester area. I'm still looking for a good couple of regular ladies.

What kind of girl is she, street or escort?

Old Man River
12-17-04, 12:42
Angel Ann is an escort.

Part Timer
12-17-04, 14:33
Did the Main St cruise Thursday around 9pm. Haven't been in the area in a couple of months, boy the pickin's shure are poor. Saw several but most were pretty scary. Saw Crystal who has always been fun but apparently she wasn't working - too bad. Saw a nice looking wsw, short long brown hair (Robe Pete sounds like the one you saw) couldn't tell if she was working. Made a couple passes and finaly got eye contact. Picked her up on next pass. Name is Tanya. She is 27 (looks 22) and she claims she just started doing this after escorting out of Waltham so she was nervous about making eye contact. Anyway, after the usual check we head to spot and get cbj for .30 This girl was well worth it (long slow bj as well as tit play and DFK). Looks are probably 8 but technique was 10. Will definitely repeat if I can.

Member #4063
12-17-04, 15:17
Ann is an escort who charges $300+ and provides fairly good services. She is older than the pictures and lots of tatoos. Her body is in my opinion just ok. I have had her and would not personally go back.

Jack

Uncle Fester
12-20-04, 13:43
On the 10 O'clock news last night, the Worcester police were interviewed about the prostitition 'problem' in the city and how they've gone 'hi-tech' in trying to apprehend offenders.

They featured the WSG forum as a place to read where the activity is and who the ladies are.

I know it is no big secret that LE reads these forums as well as everyone else, I just thought you'd all want to know this site was featured on the news.

Eagle86
12-21-04, 10:28
Anyone been back to try the Theatre seen since street action is dead? Must be some horny couples out there looking to leave the relatives behind and have some "gang" action? Meat, Seacoast have you been back there?

Thanks

Cruiser D
12-21-04, 16:32
She is an escort.

She also think because she charges 300/hr she is somehow different then a SW. I guess charging 300/hr instead of 40 for a pop somehow gives you class.

I've never been with. But I've been following the online SW/Escort scene in Boston for about 8 years. I got the impression 8 years ago she was a little worn.

Art_Collector
12-26-04, 18:54
Cruised Main on Xmas eve at about 9:00PM. Was a time youcould find some action then, but not now. It was completely dead.

Kowabunga
12-28-04, 04:38
Cruised and saw a few I knew. Ran into someone new (Judy) who claimed "I have the best looking tits in Worcester". Hehehe. Well I had to see them to make sure (they were actually nice). We ended up talking a while, she seems pretty cool, nicer than the average. Might hook up with her again.

Almost all the girls I saw were on Main itself, from the PIP (Main and Chandler area) to Dunkins or around the Store 24. Most of them were in a new car about 10 seconds after being dropped off -- VERY short shelf life as there are less girls out.

Wally Gator
02-24-05, 23:35
I heard on the Worcester radio station that the Paris Theater got raided by LEO around the beginning of the month. Was that the straight or gay theater? Does anyone have any info they could pass on?

I recall that there was a lot of talk of some women that went to one of the theaters for some group action, I believe that was before Thanksgiving. Did anyone here get to participate?

Hopefully now that this board is up and working again, at least most of the time, we can all get back to regular reports.

Stay warm and safe everyone