PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
07-12-04, 12:07
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Squonk64
08-27-04, 05:39
We had observation (at the end) from Hokey Poker in the VA/NoVA group. Hopefully we can have some brave WVers help defend me here.

I humbly disagree that the WV clubs are rip-offs. There is a cover charge, sure, but the drinks are reasonably priced, the dancing is all nude, there is often more than one dancer on a stage at the bigger clubs, especially on weekends, and $30 for a lap dance is actually the going rate in most parts of the country. Besides, where else can you have a girl on all 4s, sticking her butt in your face so close that you can smell her sweet feminine odor?

Baltimore is nice, but a lot of the girls are druggies who can't get other jobs. It's all nude, but you sit 4 feet away. There's no cover, but the girls pester you for $1 for absolutely nothing in return. Sure, $30 for a lap dance in WV, but you pay $60 for a hand job in Baltimore.

Hokey Poker wrote:

"Me again. I agree about the West Virginia Panhandle Strip Clubs. They are rip-offs - I have gone to Vixens (they have a couple of real beauties here though!) and Millenium and everything is complete pre-pay directly to the bouncer (they won't let the girls even touch the money except for tips); those are supposed to be 2 of the better 4 clubs out there. The bouncers time every second and you are extracted from the room the split second the song ends. You will be made to feel that they completely distrust and despise you (except for your money, which is loved) What amazes me are the going rates $30/dance in the West Virginia Panhandle. The whole area looks so dirt poor I can't believe anyone there can afford that unless it's out of town money. Not that Baltimore's charming Ghetto scene is any more pleasant or safe, but you can get more for your money in Baltimore, even if not fully nude dances."

Nova Lurk
09-01-04, 21:16
Once upon a time about 5 years ago, there was a MP called Bunnies just south of Berkeley Springs on US 522 that was run out of former motel with Grandma as greeter for a rotating set of American ladies. Prices were quoted upfront up to $$. Was wondering if it was still around.

Almighty
09-04-04, 13:36
I don't know about the eastern panhandle clubs, but the ones in charleston (NOT charles TOWN), are pretty disappointing.

The girls pester you constantly for the dollar for the jukebox and to buy them drinks, there's a cover, and the lapdances are more often miss than hit. Plus, 30 bucks for one song in the eastern panhandle? Wow, its like 60 bucks for 4 songs in charleston......

Eastendmonger
09-06-04, 16:04
Nova Lurk, The place you mentioned sounds like Bambi Lea's. Was it on the right side of the road as you head into Beckley Springs from the south? What a dump - I guess I got the grandma on my first visit years ago. It was way over priced for SW level ladies with a poor attitude. I couldn't believe it was so bad so a couple of years later I confirmed that it was. I always figured it should be a bargain like so much of WV.

Waterdog

Tony Terrific
09-10-04, 14:36
OK. I am new to the area and yet to venture into one of these clubs. There is a new one behind Vixens called The Underground.

Has anyone goten FS at any of these clubs?

Max #01
09-12-04, 17:16
Nova Lurk & others,

If you're going to drive all the way to Berkeley Springs, go a bit further and stop at Vista Spa in Breezewood (actually Town Hill). It's right off I-70 about 15 minutes north of the I-68 split. I've posted a couple of reviews in the PA page in the Breezewood section.

Be safe,

Max

Dr Quiz
09-13-04, 12:45
Max 101 is right. It would be better to got to Atlantis in Breezewood. I havent been to either in a while. they have changed some of the names on the phone message so they might have new girls. Cost is reasonable. YMMV last time cbj cfs, not daty no dfk. I would try RSVP in Stateline PA for more of menu of non c. If someone goes to Atlantis put up a review on the PA site for breezewood. Bambis lees'girls vary who they bring up. There was sexy redhead who did C greek.

LoveLOS
12-11-04, 03:54
As a matter of geography, this should be is other areas, but the earlier comments on WV clubs and the proximity of Mathias to the panhandle made me choose to post here.

Paradise City, Mathias WV:

Open Thur, Fri Sat nights only.
Full nude dancers.
$20 door, $5 re-entry
BYOB, softdrinks are $1
Stage seating $1 to dancer, table $5, laps ??, hot seat $45 (bouncer watching).

Girls. Usually 50% are hot, 50% should look for other work. Mostly white country girls with a few blacks and the occasional latino.

Thursdays suck shit. :( Dead as hell with only about 4 girls present. Fri & Sat usually rocks. Never gotten any extras there yet.

Best buy IMHO: the stage below the horizontal bars. They will wrap their legs around your shoulders for the up close and personal pussy smell. Girls will often remove the $1 in "creative" ways using tits, pussy and mouth. Can be fun. :D

If you stay til 2:30 am closing, you are treated to all the dancers full nude on stage at once. A feast for the eyes on a busy night...

LoveLOS