PDA

View Full Version : Whisper

LBrad52
10-31-15, 21:09
Hello gents, can someone tell me what Whisper is? I was reading a report where someone mentioned they scored a hot chick thru Whisper.

Thanks.

Member #5624
10-31-15, 22:10
https://whisper.sh/

They also have apps for iPhone, Facebook, etc. I haven't tried it.

Hello gents, can someone tell me what Whisper is? I was reading a report where someone mentioned they scored a hot chick thru Whisper.

Thanks.

Maass
10-31-15, 23:10

Thanks.Check out the "Tinder / mobile apps" thread in the Los Angeles forum (at the bottom under user blogs). Lots in there about Whisper and other social apps.

DoweJames
03-29-23, 11:21
I saw a man post about Amy Raine a while back and I finally contacted her! She was absolutely amazing and worth every single penny! She was extremely nice which I don't get that much often in this industry. Most girls are so cutthroat, but she was so down to earth and eased my any nervousness I was feeling! When I saw her in person I wanted to scream WOW! She looks so damn amazing in person and looks just like her photo! She has a nice round ass and sexy perky boobs! She was super sensual and smoking hot! I believe she is back and forth between her and somewhere down south but she did tell me she would be here for a while! If anyone has a chance I would definitely see Amy Raine! I can not stop thinking about her and our session! I get hot every time I think about her! The only thing is that Amy is only doing outcall! I believe she said she may offer incall next week but for a few days out of the week depending on how things go! I checked out her reviews on them prior to and decided to finally pull the trigger! Her reviews online were amazing and the service was even more amazing! Amy if I ever win the lottery you are first on my list haha! Anyways thanks to the man that posted about her! 10/10.

KingOfFours
03-31-23, 14:53
I saw a man post about Amy Raine a while back and I finally contacted her! She was absolutely amazing and worth every single penny! She was extremely nice which I don't get that much often in this industry. Most girls are so cutthroat, but she was so down to earth and eased my any nervousness I was feeling! When I saw her in person I wanted to scream WOW! She looks so damn amazing in person and looks just like her photo! She has a nice round ass and sexy perky boobs! She was super sensual and smoking hot! I believe she is back and forth between her and somewhere down south but she did tell me she would be here for a while! If anyone has a chance I would definitely see Amy Raine! I can not stop thinking about her and our session! I get hot every time I think about her! The only thing is that Amy is only doing outcall! I believe she said she may offer incall next week but for a few days out of the week depending on how things go! I checked out her reviews on them prior to and decided to finally pull the trigger! Her reviews online were amazing and the service was even more amazing! Amy if I ever win the lottery you are first on my list haha! Anyways thanks to the man that posted about her! 10/10.I, too, checked out her reviews, because I'm always looking for new, fair-priced, quality, non-junkie pussy to inseminate. The ad pics are indeed impressive.

But I was not at all impressed with her reviews. Most indicated that the blow job was covered, there are reviews that state that she will not kiss, and there were surely no definitive indications that she fucks raw.

So, my query: Why should I visit her? Has anyone here ever got her to fuck raw for the 250 sticker price, or has anyone tried?