PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbabies and Arrangements

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Mike7794
10-29-15, 22:38
I'm starting this thread for the daddies in Northern Ohio who are on all the different sugar daddy sites. I included Northern Ohio, because I have been known to go see a girl in Toledo when I live in the Medina / Fairlawn area. I could have limited it to just Cleveland, but I would venture to guess that if you're anything like me you will go outside of your city if the right young woman catches your attention in the right way.

This thread is for helpful information for the daddies to sift out the scammers whose intent is to rinse us for our money with little or no return. In the long run it will save us the money we could otherwise use most efficiently. There a few other threads around the country, but only a few.

Good luck with this. If there is anything I left out then mention it. Thanks.

Mike7794
10-29-15, 22:43
I spend most of my time on seekingarrangement.com or Seeking Arrangement. I've had good luck on the site, and have set up meetings with women in other cities when I know I'm going to travel there.

I am currently seeing four women with two POT in the wings.

I've been on the site since about November of 2014. There are others from other cities that have been on the site for several years.

At some point soon I'll post links to women who are rinsers / scammers that I have come across.

Mike7794
10-29-15, 23:01
It has come to my attention that another thread in another city experienced a baby or two catching wind of their thread and was able to find it. Apparently a daddy was being too forthcoming and not using his head when talking to this baby.

This thread is for the daddies only. Please don't lose your head and tell a baby about our thread. This is intel only for us.

Mike7794
11-01-15, 22:43
I know there are daddies in Northeast Ohio out there.

Mike7794
11-05-15, 20:08
I came across this one on SA. Don't let her young age fool you. She's ghetto, a scammer, and a drug addict. Proceed at your own risk.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ee074d7b/view

DogSun
12-04-15, 20:28
I just jumped back on SA today. I'm noticing a decline in quality in most of the girls on there now.

JaggOff
12-23-15, 17:22
I just recently joined SA, I had tried SD4 me but gave up on it. I doubt I will try SA for more than a month or two but I figured it was worth a try.

John HandCock
12-23-15, 21:18
I just recently joined SA, I had tried SD4 me but gave up on it. I doubt I will try SA for more than a month or two but I figured it was worth a try.SD4 ME has really declined from when I joined it 3 years ago. Back then with a search radius of 100 miles I could find 20 pages of girls who was online at that time. Now if there is 5 pages I'm surprised. I think most have moved on to the other sites or we mongers have driven them completely out of the sb business. I switched to SA a year ago and am happy there.

JaggOff
01-03-16, 16:28
Why? Is it because you're looking for someone different? Looking for pussy less traveled? Better rates? Better reliability? I'll go first. I've realized that I prefer to see the same person. It takes me awhile to get comfortable with a provider and I hate going through that so I would rather see the same person regularly. What's your reason?

Mike7794
01-14-16, 21:36
Why? Is it because you're looking for someone different? Looking for pussy less traveled? Better rates? Better reliability? I'll go first. I've realized that I prefer to see the same person. It takes me awhile to get comfortable with a provider and I hate going through that so I would rather see the same person regularly. What's your reason?Exactly. A baby is less traveled, usually has a job, or is going to college and needs a little financial help. Those are the best kind. They're generally sweet and not hard core survival types that the pro's are and have to be to survive. I guess you could say that a true SB is more of the GFE.

Mike7794
02-03-16, 01:52
I don't know this directly but I've heard from some credible sources that the three girls listed have multiple accounts on SA, Established Men, and Arrangement Finders. Maybe more. But everyone should be careful of two of them. One has been in the hospital for what I heard was some kind of blood infection. If we're talking about Heroin users and injecting Cocaine then I'm guessing Hepatitis or even worse HIV. They live in a Trap house in Lorain from what I've heard. They go by the names of Brittany, Farah aka Katrina, and I can't recall the other name that was mentioned. On SA there is "Katand britt22" posing as bi-sexual girls. "Brittbritt26" on Established Men and Arrangement finders and formerly of SA. This Brittany also has or had an account on SA going by the name of "Madaline26" and "Brittbritt26". "Katrina8" on Established Men and Arrangement Finders I think. The third girl I was told used to have profiles but is overweight and not as attractive and has removed them, but acts as the pimp instead for the two girls. She actually is the one that the men unknowingly are talking to when texting. This third girl does all the talking for the other two. She never talks on the phone only texting. The other two are updated by the third girl with what was said in the conversation. They have had quite a scam going since July. They live in Trap houses with Heroin and Crack dealers in Lorain. Take it for what it's worth, but it sounds highly dangerous to me. They live in these houses in Lorain as prostitutes and borderline Human trafficking if you ask me. These two girls have no cars and are fed the two drugs to keep them going and one of them is extremely sick and the other one might be too. The sources didn't say. Just passing along the information for you guys. Personally I would fear the HIV and Hepatitis not to mention STD's. The Human Trafficking issue is just sad. If it is true I hope they get saved. They live in fear of the dealers, so it would be difficult to rescue them unless they were just taken by the authorities. I hope I'm wrong, but the signs are there. By the way Katrina aka Farah is the brunette and Brittany is the blonde. The third girl has brown hair and chunky.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e493e3031/view?search-recently-active

https://establishedmen.com/profiles/brittbritt26

https://arrangementfinders.com/profiles/brittbritt26

Rafter17
02-03-16, 18:17
I don't know this directly but I've heard from some credible sources that the three girls listed have multiple accounts on SA, Established Men, and Arrangement Finders. Maybe more. But everyone should be careful of two of them. One has been in the hospital for what I heard was some kind of blood infection. If we're talking about Heroin users and injecting Cocaine then I'm guessing Hepatitis or even worse HIV. They live in a Trap house in Lorain from what I've heard. They go by the names of Brittany, Farah aka Katrina, and I can't recall the other name that was mentioned. On SA there is "Katand britt22" posing as bi-sexual girls. "Brittbritt26" on Established Men and Arrangement finders and formerly of SA. This Brittany also has or had an account on SA going by the name of "Madaline26" and "Brittbritt26". "Katrina8" on Established Men and Arrangement Finders I think. The third girl I was told used to have profiles but is overweight and not as attractive and has removed them, but acts as the pimp instead for the two girls. She actually is the one that the men unknowingly are talking to when texting. This third girl does all the talking for the other two. She never talks on the phone only texting. The other two are updated by the third girl with what was said in the conversation. They have had quite a scam going since July. They live in Trap houses with Heroin and Crack dealers in Lorain. Take it for what it's worth, but it sounds highly dangerous to me. They live in these houses in Lorain as prostitutes and borderline Human trafficking if you ask me. These two girls have no cars and are fed the two drugs to keep them going and one of them is extremely sick and the other one might be too. The sources didn't say. Just passing along the information for you guys. Personally I would fear the HIV and Hepatitis not to mention STD's. The Human Trafficking issue is just sad. If it is true I hope they get saved. They live in fear of the dealers, so it would be difficult to rescue them unless they were just taken by the authorities. I hope I'm wrong, but the signs are there. By the way Katrina aka Farah is the brunette and Brittany is the blonde. The third girl has brown hair and chunky.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e493e3031/view?search-recently-active

https://establishedmen.com/profiles/brittbritt26

https://arrangementfinders.com/profiles/brittbritt26The links only work if you're already a member. Can you give any more info besides their names and that they are in Lorain?

Mike7794
02-06-16, 09:38
The links only work if you're already a member. Can you give any more info besides their names and that they are in Lorain?Besides pictures what other information were you thinking? I don't know a lot as the information was passed on to me.

Katrina
Brittany
And the source was sure who the third person was.

Rafter17
02-06-16, 11:02
Besides pictures what other information were you thinking? I don't know a lot as the information was passed on to me.

Katrina
Brittany
And the source was sure who the third person was.The pics are sufficient for me. That helps a lot since a lot of girls seem to change their working names frequently.

RoadWarrior007
02-07-16, 15:14
Most of the SBs I've seen are college girls or single moms in need of cash. They can choose who they see as can I so am finding their responses more genuine. Am also finding more kinky ones than I expected (subs, into spanking, Greek lovers, etc). I'm hardly seeing any pros anymore.

Appreciate this thread!

Exactly. A baby is less traveled, usually has a job, or is going to college and needs a little financial help. Those are the best kind. They're generally sweet and not hard core survival types that the pro's are and have to be to survive. I guess you could say that a true SB is more of the GFE.

Mike7794
02-07-16, 20:13
Most of the SBs I've seen are college girls or single moms in need of cash. They can choose who they see as can I so am finding their responses more genuine. Am also finding more kinky ones than I expected (subs, into spanking, Greek lovers, etc). I'm hardly seeing any pros anymore.

Appreciate this thread!The babies are still on SA no doubt, but in recent months there has been an increase in pros feeding their drug habit. Kind of like the two I listed recently. My source today told me one of them is in the hospital with some kind of blood infection I think. I also can't find the katandbritt22 on SA. Maybe they took their site down.

TheEndlessEdge
02-07-16, 22:12
The babies are still on SA no doubt, but in recent months there has been an increase in pros feeding their drug habit. Kind of like the two I listed recently. My source today told me one of them is in the hospital with some kind of blood infection I think. I also can't find the katandbritt22 on SA. Maybe they took their site down.They're all still on the site, unfortunately. They now go by Laura83 and Brittandkat22.

JaggOff
02-07-16, 23:25
I was only active on SA for about a month so I have very little to go on. In that month I had a girl from out of the blue ask me for $75 to help pay her rent. I had never had any contact with her before. I politely declined. Another that I had emailed back and forth with wanted money for her daughters birthday, they always like to use some sort of sob story to play on your emotions. I offered to see her, her response was "fine". She never had any intentions of meeting anyone on that site. Another 25 year old who allegedly has three kids and a dead beat baby daddy living with her more or less admitted to getting guys to help feed her kids by buying her food. No BCD time involved. Several ads explicitly say don't contact for sex or emphasis conversation, sorry, I would rather talk to my dog. And of course there are a few known providers. I'm not sure I'll bother with SA, at least for now.

Moszlak01
02-08-16, 00:11
They post in Amherst and Wakeman. Once you text them they will blow up your phone. I saw Katrina about 7 months ago and she looked like she had been cracked in the jaw. The house that she was in was a shit hole for shore. This was the first in three meetings that made me decide to drop off the site.

The next was a girl that I saw once, no big deal, so we set up next appointment. I get to her house she doesn't answer text, even though we were communicating for the last hour. I sit in the parking lot of apartment complex and decided. Screw it, her place wasn't bad and she seemed like she had it together. Well. I knock on door, she comes out all tired like she just woke up. Less than a minute later out comes her Mom! See ya. Got to go!

My final in trifecta of greatness. Nothing too bad. Place was a complete dump in Akron that she shared with cousin. Good bbj though! from an 18 yr old! unfortunately communication went dark after a week and the phone is linked to cousins fb page.

Some of these ding bats want $ for pictures. There are hidden gems but it takes awhile to find them. When you do they expect a lot.

And that is why I took a few months away from the hobby.

Stay Safe.

MoS.

Besides pictures what other information were you thinking? I don't know a lot as the information was passed on to me.

Katrina
Brittany
And the source was sure who the third person was.

DomcCali25
02-12-16, 23:24
They post in Amherst and Wakeman. Once you text them they will blow up your phone. I saw Katrina about 7 months ago and she looked like she had been cracked in the jaw. The house that she was in was a shit hole for shore. This was the first in three meetings that made me decide to drop off the site.

The next was a girl that I saw once, no big deal, so we set up next appointment. I get to her house she doesn't answer text, even though we were communicating for the last hour. I sit in the parking lot of apartment complex and decided. Screw it, her place wasn't bad and she seemed like she had it together. Well. I knock on door, she comes out all tired like she just woke up. Less than a minute later out comes her Mom! See ya. Got to go!

My final in trifecta of greatness. Nothing too bad. Place was a complete dump in Akron that she shared with cousin. Good bbj though! from an 18 yr old! unfortunately communication went dark after a week and the phone is linked to cousins fb page.

Some of these ding bats want $ for pictures. There are hidden gems but it takes awhile to find them. When you do they expect a lot.

Stay Safe.

MoS.This is my first post at the request of Mike7794. He encouraged me to join the site. I read the site from the outside, but I never got around to signing up. He wanted me to respond to my experience with the girls pictures that he posted and I told him about.

The first girl's name is Farrah aka Katrina on SA. The second girl is Brittany1. The third girl is Brittany2 (can't remember the name she used on the site) but does not look like the one I know, but with different hair colors and cut short and long maybe it is the same one. The one I know most is Brittany1. When I was first wrote Britt1 on SA I was actually conversing with Britt2 without my knowledge. Britt2 was pimping Britt1 as all three girls are heroin addicts. Both of them lived in Britt2's mother's house in Amherst. Was this the place you talked about when someone's mother showed up? Britt2 also pimped Katrina on SA, Established Men, and Arrangement Finders along with Britt1. Anyway I met Britt1 for the first meet and greet at a bar. It went well enough for an agreement on our arrangement. I saw her in August and September, then we had a falling out and split up in October, then got back together in November until the end of January of this year. The split up in October was probably over the lack of communication by Britt1 and Britt2, or being the heroin addicts that they were Britt1 just was too high to know what was going on. I don't know. I caught on to the scam being pulled on me sometime in December. I didn't immediately dump Britt1, because 1 we had a trip planned together, and 2 I wanted to find out what more was going on from the inside. Kind of a "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" approach. I was pissed to say the least. To speed up this story the summary is that Britt1 moved out of Britt2's mother's house after being punched by Britt2 as she stayed with me over the Thanksgiving holiday, and moved into a trap house living with a crack / heroin dealer, Farrah aka Katrina on SA, and another girl who I know nothing of and I think is in jail for prostitution, and some young guy who I believe is on Meth. So five of them in a trap house in Lorain. Farrah aka Katrina just recently had heart surgery for a blood infection and a blood clot in her lung. Almost died according to Britt1. I kept seeing Britt1 after I uncovered their scam and only communicated directly with Britt1 after I busted them. I found out about their heroin / coke addictions right after Thanksgiving when Britt2's mother found my number on her daughter's phone and called me asking questions and revealing to me that Britt1 was a heroin and coke addict. Britt1 then admitted to it. I then took myself to get my blood tested, as Britt1 shot heroin, coke, and smoked crack, but not until January. Luckily I tested clean for HIV, Hepatitis, and all STD's. Britt2 still is in the picture as she frequents the trap house. The crack / heroin dealer keeps the girls high and Britt2 pimps both Britt1 and Farrah aka Katrina out. Britt2 gets a cut of what Britt1 and Farrah make, and are able to pay the dealer for some of their drugs and rent. It is like Britt2 and the dealer are working together to pimp Britt1 and Katrina. I used to joke with Britt1 that when I contacted her directly to see her with there always being a long pause I would say "did you have to get permission to see me? I was on to something. I could sense it. Since I know Britt1 the best she moved into that house at the end of November and now is so far deep in addiction off the crack and heroin that she is too far gone. She did attempt to quit the heroin and did for a couple of months as I could see her gain significant weight and looked healthier, but now has fallen back into it, and that is when I made my exit. I tested clean, so I wanted to stay that way. It's too bad about Britt1. She was a nice girl who seemed to be high functioning while I was with her, but the dealer and Britt2 keep her drugged, so there is no escape for her. I told her I would help her by getting her out of that trap house, but she has to want to. That has not happened. Sorry for my long winded first post. There was more, but I shortened it up.

Mike7794
02-12-16, 23:41

Stay Safe.

MoS.I get the Katrina experience, but in your second paragraph I can't get who you are talking about. Brittany or the third girl in the pictures? Wakeman? I'll have to look on a map on where that is.

Mike7794
02-12-16, 23:47
Ha, welcome Domcali. That was good timing. Thanks for posting and welcome. Good post my friend. I couldn't put together what you told me.

RoadWarrior007
02-13-16, 17:37
So Chelsea has her profile on SA and in texting found that she only does dates w / her best friend, Jocelyn.

Anyone know anything about these two?

Am a little leery seeing two unknowns at once since one could be ripping you off while the other keeps you distracted.

Thanks.

Moszlak01
02-16-16, 15:51
These were 3 separate experiences with different girls. The first one was Katrina and the other 2 are girls were random meetings from SA. One in Elyria and the other in Akron. Wakeman is an area West of Elyria that Britt supposedly lived.

I get the Katrina experience, but in your second paragraph I can't get who you are talking about. Brittany or the third girl in the pictures? Wakeman? I'll have to look on a map on where that is.

Mike7794
02-16-16, 23:16
These were 3 separate experiences with different girls. The first one was Katrina and the other 2 are girls were random meetings from SA. One in Elyria and the other in Akron. Wakeman is an area West of Elyria that Britt supposedly lived.Okay I get it now.

DomcCali25
02-17-16, 20:05
These were 3 separate experiences with different girls. The first one was Katrina and the other 2 are girls were random meetings from SA. One in Elyria and the other in Akron. Wakeman is an area West of Elyria that Britt supposedly lived.Britt grew up in Wakeman, but lived in Amherst with Britt2 and her mother. She then moved to a trap house in Lorain.

Cleveboy
02-20-16, 00:00
I used to think SA or any SB site was a tier above BP, but really they're not. BUT, if you're willing to spend, then the talent pool is deep, you'll need to weed out the fakes though. If you're expecting BP prices then you'll get BP shit, like brit. SA in my opinion is a great source, just jump on for a month, get lots of digits and then abandon the site.

Mike7794
02-20-16, 08:14
I used to think SA or any SB site was a tier above BP, but really they're not. BUT, if you're willing to spend, then the talent pool is deep, you'll need to weed out the fakes though. If you're expecting BP prices then you'll get BP shit, like brit. SA in my opinion is a great source, just jump on for a month, get lots of digits and then abandon the site.I've been active on SA since November of '14, and only in recent months have I seen an increase in escorts from BP and CL. Overall SA is by far way above BP imo. There are baby's on there one just has to weed through it. I have had countless young college honeys that you would never see on BP. And they don't have the miles on them for the most part. Their attitudes are fresh with a little innocence mixed in. Not the hardened attitudes that you see on BP.

RoadWarrior007
02-20-16, 17:36
Have to agree with Mike. Haven't enjoyed too many ladies on BP and the touring gals are expensive. Like the constant influx of new SBs who are usually enthusiastic. Many seem to be college girls and young, single moms. Have let my membership on several other provider sites lapse since I've been enjoying the SBs more than the pros lately.

I've been active on SA since November of '14, and only in recent months have I seen an increase in escorts from BP and CL. Overall SA is by far way above BP imo. There are baby's on there one just has to weed through it. I have had countless young college honeys that you would never see on BP. And they don't have the miles on them for the most part. Their attitudes are fresh with a little innocence mixed in. Not the hardened attitudes that you see on BP.

Member #5144
03-05-16, 13:32
Gents,

I only play in the bowl when I travel, and I ended up in CLE earlier this week.

Here is what I found in your fair city on the scene from ads within 25 miles of the city.

SexyHotSugar -- UNBELIEVABLE hardbody MILF. Insatiatble desire for cock, CIM, spanking, likes it hard and rough, choking, ass too tight for greek, but wedged a finger in there and it drove her wild. She picked me up at airport, took me to nearby hotel, we fucked for 2 hours, then she dropped me off downtown at my work hotel. $300 for two hours, day time only is her MO. Do not miss. Ass is a piece of art.

Nikki989 -- won't do a sleepover, wants $2000 to meet. Yeah, right.

BabyM23 -- strikes me as a UTR pro, don't believe she is a med student.

CleveJen -- was not up for one and done with an out of towner.

TaraH22 -- great cans, not sure about the rest of her. AGreed to overnight for $500, anything but anal. Cancelled her in favor of Kay.

Miss myah, illegally blonde, delanie 11 TWoKisses London Lorraine Mischa A were very uncommunicative. Maybe an occasional response but did not engage.

Reagan 08 looks hot, but her reply to my message was "I don't do the prostitute / one night stand thing".

Morgan 86 -- hard body fitness model. Does not drink or do dinner dates (eats portioned meals 6 x a day) Single Mom. Day time play time only, not too interested in one and done meets. $500 minimum for get together. Passed.

Sbaby. Would not do overnight, but agreed to $400 for dinner to 1 AM. Greek possible. Cancelled her in favor of the MILF.

SpiritedGirl -- works 12 hour shifts at her job, so timing did not work, never got to more details.

Kay11230 -- agreed to overnight for $400 - $500. Met her for lunch day of as she said she had some bad experiences with guys being fakes and stiffing her -- way to go CLE cheapskates, fucking and fleeing on SBs. Looked as pictured, even better rack. Thin, single mom, agreed to meet for dinner and sleep over. She asked me to front her $100 to cover her cable bill. I did so since she seemed genuine to her messages etc. Agreed to meet for dinner and she came with her overnight bag. Dinner was fine, but she was constantly checking her phone. Got a 2nd bottle of wine to take back to my room. She changed and blew me well and fucked well too, but her vocalizations seemed a little fake and she was a little too tipsy from downing most fo the 2nd bottle. Kept checking her phone too. Told me about her friend Megan who is on the site, showed me her photo. Said she did a 3 some with her for her BFs birthday and did I want her to come over. Passed for logistical and $$ reasons. Kay polished off more wine and I fucked her again the best I could given the short turn-around time and my un-medicated erectile potential (I'm 51). She was really drunk by then and announced she would rather go home and pass out than pass out at my hotel. She got dressed, got an UBEr and I put $200 in her purse and made sure she got out of the hotel without falling flat on her face. She later send me angry message about compensating her less than agreed -- sorry, but fronting you $100 and totaling out at $300 plus a very nice dinner and you leaving two fucks early seems plenty fair in my book. Blocked me on SA from future contact -- fine by me! She also is a basket case -- started telling me her life story the drunker she got. Mom died, BF killed in Iraq, father of her kid ODd, etc. Got the sense she is UTR pro with all the drama.

Miss Megan -- wild chick. Friends with Kay and will do 3 somes with Kay. Apparently is all access, but never discussed price with Kay.

John HandCock
03-05-16, 16:05
Gents,

I only play in the bowl when I travel, and I ended up in CLE earlier this week.

Here is what I found in your fair city on the scene from ads within 25 miles of the city.

SexyHotSugar -- UNBELIEVABLE hardbody MILF. Insatiatble desire for cock, CIM, spanking, likes it hard and rough, choking, ass too tight for greek, but wedged a finger in there and it drove her wild. She picked me up at airport, took me to nearby hotel, we fucked for 2 hours, then she dropped me off downtown at my work hotel. $300 for two hours, day time only is her MO. Do not miss. Ass is a piece of art.

Nikki989 -- won't do a sleepover, wants $2000 to meet. Yeah, right.

BabyM23 -- strikes me as a UTR pro, don't believe she is a med student.

CleveJen -- was not up for one and done with an out of towner.

TaraH22 -- great cans, not sure about the rest of her. AGreed to overnight for $500, anything but anal. Cancelled her in favor of Kay.

Miss myah, illegally blonde, delanie 11 TWoKisses London Lorraine Mischa A were very uncommunicative. Maybe an occasional response but did not engage.

Reagan 08 looks hot, but her reply to my message was "I don't do the prostitute / one night stand thing".

Morgan 86 -- hard body fitness model. Does not drink or do dinner dates (eats portioned meals 6 x a day) Single Mom. Day time play time only, not too interested in one and done meets. $500 minimum for get together. Passed.

Sbaby. Would not do overnight, but agreed to $400 for dinner to 1 AM. Greek possible. Cancelled her in favor of the MILF.

SpiritedGirl -- works 12 hour shifts at her job, so timing did not work, never got to more details.

Kay11230 -- agreed to overnight for $400 - $500. Met her for lunch day of as she said she had some bad experiences with guys being fakes and stiffing her -- way to go CLE cheapskates, fucking and fleeing on SBs. Looked as pictured, even better rack. Thin, single mom, agreed to meet for dinner and sleep over. She asked me to front her $100 to cover her cable bill. I did so since she seemed genuine to her messages etc. Agreed to meet for dinner and she came with her overnight bag. Dinner was fine, but she was constantly checking her phone. Got a 2nd bottle of wine to take back to my room. She changed and blew me well and fucked well too, but her vocalizations seemed a little fake and she was a little too tipsy from downing most fo the 2nd bottle. Kept checking her phone too. Told me about her friend Megan who is on the site, showed me her photo. Said she did a 3 some with her for her BFs birthday and did I want her to come over. Passed for logistical and $$ reasons. Kay polished off more wine and I fucked her again the best I could given the short turn-around time and my un-medicated erectile potential (I'm 51). She was really drunk by then and announced she would rather go home and pass out than pass out at my hotel. She got dressed, got an UBEr and I put $200 in her purse and made sure she got out of the hotel without falling flat on her face. She later send me angry message about compensating her less than agreed -- sorry, but fronting you $100 and totaling out at $300 plus a very nice dinner and you leaving two fucks early seems plenty fair in my book. Blocked me on SA from future contact -- fine by me! She also is a basket case -- started telling me her life story the drunker she got. Mom died, BF killed in Iraq, father of her kid ODd, etc. Got the sense she is UTR pro with all the drama.

Miss Megan -- wild chick. Friends with Kay and will do 3 somes with Kay. Apparently is all access, but never discussed price with Kay.My opion is if they are quoting prices for one time they are pro or utr. If they offer to bring a friend for $ they are pro or utr and shouldn't be mentioned as a SB. If they are quoting prices without asking for a pic or a m / g definitely pro or utr. SA has become full of these girls or retired girls who were pros years ago to cash in on the easy money. Mongers create alot of these girls by giving big $$ once or twice then disappeari g. The girls learn fast they can make money by fucking a guy they don't even like and could care less if he never comes back. Just like a monger, on to the next SD (john).

Case in point your girl downed 2 bottles of wine and was shit faced and still couldn't spend the night. She made her some money got dinner and drunk and hit the trail. This is something you would expect from a pro or utr.

ChadwickHarry
03-15-16, 15:04
The two most prominent sugar daddy sites right now are probably Seeking Arrangement and SugarDaddyMeet. Both sites require a paid membership to send messages to and receive messages from sugar babies. I have some practical advice to share and perhaps other peopl can chime in.

1) Typically, a sugar daddy might pay for access to a website by using his credit card, but I recommend you not to do this. At least not with your personal card. Instead, purchase a Visa or MasterCard gift card from a drug store or grocer. Make sure you pay for the card with cash and load money on it with cash. When you have purchased your card, it operates like any Visa or MasterCard. Usually, you can log onto the card's website and enter the zip code attached to the card. This is crucial if you are making an online purchase; most vendors will match the zip code. You can also enter an address. Again, you may want to be discreet about the address that you use. I can't endorse fraud, so I won't say anymore, except to mention that the address is merely for matching purposes when you make a purchase.

2) Sites like Seeking Arrangement are designed to milk as much money from you as possible. I favor a "shotgun" approach to messaging prospects. I send out as many messages as possible, while trying to make the message look original and unique. Most sugar babies receive a ton of messages and most of them are the copy-and-paste variety. If you're a good typist, it's possible to use a copy-and-paste intro message while still typing something pertinent to the woman's profile.

3) Like with Backpage, it's crucial to do your research. Try to get a cell number or email address as soon as possible. I always opt for a cell number. Facebook is a good resource for trying to learn as much about your prospect as possible. For example, you may want to ascertain if the prospect looks like a heavy drug user on FB while her photos on SA are prestine.

4) Protect your identity. Use a texting application like TextMe or TextNow to communicate. Use disposable email addresses. If a sugar baby asks for your photo, upload a photo to tinypic and delete it as soon as she sees it. She may save the photo on her phone and that may be a necessary evil, but I don't advise sharing your LinkedIn or Facebook account with anyone.

Once again, I'm not suggesting that sugar daddies ought to be secretive or deceptive. I'm merely advising everybody to take steps to protect one's identity.

ChadwickHarry
03-15-16, 20:13
This is just a tidbit, but if you've been on the SD scene for a while, you might remember a website called SD4 Me. It was fairly popular before the advent of SA and Ashley Madison. Now SD4 Me is a graveyard. Some babies use it as a 2nd or 3rd choice website and some providers use it as well, but it's just not very popular anymore. In case you've ever wondered why it fell so far so fast, there is a backdoor website (actually two or three of them) in which you could use your SD4 Me and read / send messages without having to pay a subscription fee. My theory is that once a service becomes virtually free, the site cannot afford maintenance and the public views the site as less desirable.

Anyway, if you're an SD4 Me fan and want info on the backdoor method, PM me.

ChadwickHarry
03-17-16, 22:51
Delusional enough to believe that they should receive at least a grand. To be your temporary girlfriend. Here are their SA names:

Azarra.

Blueeyedkitty.

Ava xoxo.

Mimi2222.

Amber1011.

Reagan08.

And here's the Honor Roll for Wasting Your Time. Your time and energy gets you nothing in return but idiotic behavior--if you receive a response at all.

Hillary690.

Tiffk3.

VaraVee.

Scarlett.

Tyoung321.

Katielux.

Delanie 11.

Dolly baby.

Blondie0123.

Tori222.

Mehana.

If anyone has had a good experience with any of these "award winners" please let me know and I'll amend the list.

ChadwickHarry
03-24-16, 20:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Mike7794
03-25-16, 09:45
Delusional enough to believe that they should receive at least a grand. To be your temporary girlfriend. Here are their SA names:

Azarra.

Blueeyedkitty.

Ava xoxo.

Mimi2222.

Amber1011.

Reagan08.

And here's the Honor Roll for Wasting Your Time. Your time and energy gets you nothing in return but idiotic behavior--if you receive a response at all.

Hillary690.

Tiffk3.

VaraVee.

Scarlett.

Tyoung321.

Katielux.

Delanie 11.

Dolly baby.

Blondie0123.

Tori222.

Mehana.

If anyone has had a good experience with any of these "award winners" please let me know and I'll amend the list.Hey Chad,

I tried to answer your your PM's, but your account does't accept them. Try to contact me.

TheEndlessEdge
04-05-16, 15:11
Had an incredibly strange texting encounter with "Kittens147. " Her SA account has since been deleted / gone inactive, but I'm tossing this out there in case she comes back or returns under a different name. She said she was 21 on her profile, but I think there's more to the story here or she might be trying to get back at people who she thinks are wasting her time. She requested that I forward her major incentives in advance, which I bluntly refused to do. She had mentioned that she couldn't provide any service besides BBBJ due to some kind of medical condition as well. Ever since I declined her offer, she's been sending random texts asking to meet. This last one that I got was where it became weird; she sent me a text (I'm assuming it's her) saying that "this is 'kittens' father,' don't ever call this number again or else. " I had never called her number to begin with outside of texting. Then I get another message saying "that's what I thought. " An hour or so later, I get a message from some number with a 914 area code saying "don't ever call this number again or else you'll be talking to the cops. ".

It's amazing how obsessive some people can be. I'm not sure if it really was her father or not, or if it's her getting some of her friends to try and intimidate me because I refused her requests and stopped responding to her, but I also have to consider the fact that she might not have been who she said she was on there, and it was actually some of her family members finding out about her side gig. The whole situation is baffling, but I'm inclined to believe that she was mainly just bitter and upset. Whatever the case is though, I'm glad that I use a texting app instead of my actual number.

Mike7794
04-05-16, 23:00
Had an incredibly strange texting encounter with "Kittens147. " Her SA account has since been deleted / gone inactive, but I'm tossing this out there in case she comes back or returns under a different name. She said she was 21 on her profile, but I think there's more to the story here or she might be trying to get back at people who she thinks are wasting her time. She requested that I forward her major incentives in advance, which I bluntly refused to do. She had mentioned that she couldn't provide any service besides BBBJ due to some kind of medical condition as well. Ever since I declined her offer, she's been sending random texts asking to meet. This last one that I got was where it became weird; she sent me a text (I'm assuming it's her) saying that "this is 'kittens' father,' don't ever call this number again or else. " I had never called her number to begin with outside of texting. Then I get another message saying "that's what I thought. " An hour or so later, I get a message from some number with a 914 area code saying "don't ever call this number again or else you'll be talking to the cops. ".

It's amazing how obsessive some people can be. I'm not sure if it really was her father or not, or if it's her getting some of her friends to try and intimidate me because I refused her requests and stopped responding to her, but I also have to consider the fact that she might not have been who she said she was on there, and it was actually some of her family members finding out about her side gig. The whole situation is baffling, but I'm inclined to believe that she was mainly just bitter and upset. Whatever the case is though, I'm glad that I use a texting app instead of my actual number.If I had to guess it was probably one of her friends or herself posting that.

RoadWarrior007
04-06-16, 10:26
For what it's worth, here's some info:

TypicalTurner: transgender.

Nicole1122: seems like she wants $ for pix and online chats / video.

DresdenHope: had scheduled but didn't respond day of until 3 hours later.

Callmemistress: stripper looking for guys to stop by her club.

Angel0182: always texts when I'm not available and never responds to when I am.

Shannnbaby: wants $ upfront for multiple non-sexual dates.

Devgabrielle: wants $ upfront for multiple non-sexual dates.

Curiousinohio: wants 400/ hr.

ForeverMadison: ncns, profile went down 15 min before we were supposed to meet.

Bettie33: worked out details but stopped communicating when it was time to setup a date.

RachelS & Jordananash: both had the same pic but seems like both are gone now.

BeBoop: wants 400/ hr.

Ava xoxo: wants significant $ but won't say how much (more than 300).

BlondeJennifer: has picked up 40 lbs due to health issues and had me pay for a room but decided it was a M&G so wasted $ and time.

Meeka4 you: in Canton and doesn't drive.

AlSmits346
04-06-16, 11:34
Hi,

Can one of you nice gentleman provide the website for these SBs? I'm intrigued. I had the website since clearing my cookies cannot seem to remember.

Thanks,

Al.

RoadWarrior007
04-06-16, 17:26
www.seekingarrangements.com

Hi,

Can one of you nice gentleman provide the website for these SBs? I'm intrigued. I had the website since clearing my cookies cannot seem to remember.

Thanks,

Al.

Mike7794
04-06-16, 20:25
Road Warrior, I can only recall the one below, but I wouldn't trust my memory. I might have talked to another on your list. I actually was texting with the Jordananash profile and all seemed to be going well then she goes silent.

RachelS & Jordananash: both had the same pic but seems like both are gone now.

RoadWarrior007
04-23-16, 16:39
Out of nowhere, am getting Favorited by girls from other countries (waste of time).

Have run into several new SBs that were using someone else's pix. Reported them and when called them on it, they disappeared.

While I've had good luck in the past, the last several meetings I've lined up have all been NCNS.

The new version of the SA website sucks! Slow, terrible on an iPhone, links that are dead and then not and the iPhone app doesn't have their profiles.

Ah well, enough bitching for today.

LowRider69
04-25-16, 13:27
www.seekingarrangements.comBrandon Wade? Yeah, the founder looks like a Brandon Wade. LOL!

John HandCock
04-25-16, 14:08
Brandon Wade? Yeah, the founder looks like a Brandon Wade. LOL!I doubt he worries about his looks, laughs all the way to the bank monthly LOL.

LowRider69
04-27-16, 12:43
I doubt he worries about his looks, laughs all the way to the bank monthly LOL.You're LOLing because he's laughing all the way to the bank every month but you aren't. Now I'm LOLing.

Quite1
05-31-16, 10:10
This is just a tidbit, but if you've been on the SD scene for a while, you might remember a website called SD4 Me. It was fairly popular before the advent of SA and Ashley Madison. Now SD4 Me is a graveyard. Some babies use it as a 2nd or 3rd choice website and some providers use it as well, but it's just not very popular anymore. In case you've ever wondered why it fell so far so fast, there is a backdoor website (actually two or three of them) in which you could use your SD4 Me and read / send messages without having to pay a subscription fee. My theory is that once a service becomes virtually free, the site cannot afford maintenance and the public views the site as less desirable.

Anyway, if you're an SD4 Me fan and want info on the backdoor method, PM me.What is the Backdoor method? Your pm is not working.

OlderGent52
06-03-16, 11:21
I took the plunge for 30 days.

Any info on SEXYHOTSUGAR. She seems to think her shit does not smell.

CLEVCITYGIRL.

Do the MILF types really exist and meet?

RoadWarrior007
06-03-16, 11:35
LucyxoLocke. Wants 450.

Kendra. W. Good convo then no response.

ElizaKat. Setup time / place, I paid for a nice room after confirmation that morning only to have NCNS.

ELrxa. Wants more than 300.

TheEngineer. Lots of PMs to setup a M&G but then no response.

Xtinaax100 - wants $ for M&G.

Allnamesused. Texted nice pic, wants 300 but doesn't drive or host.

Livvylou92 - Lots of PMs to setup a M&G but then no response.

Jess. Setup time / place but NCNS after confirmation.

KStark013016 - wants gifts up front to "prove you're real".

Member #5164
06-04-16, 23:29
LucyxoLocke. Wants 450.
ElizaKat. Setup time / place, I paid for a nice room after confirmation that morning only to have NCNS.
KStark013016 - wants gifts up front to "prove you're real".Surprised Jess did not show. Has met others.

ElizaKat has used different Ohio cities.

The others are flaky. Avoid.

Member #5164
06-04-16, 23:30
What is the Backdoor method? Your pm is not working.Well, I'm not Harry. I'm just his dog, but you can PM me and I will walk you through the intricacies of the procedure. I can tell you that it's basically worthless because no decent women are on there anymore.

Member #5164
06-04-16, 23:32

CLEVCITYGIRL.

Do the MILF types really exist and meet?Best advice? Don't bother with the ones who don't show their face. If they're on a site like that, they've already shed some modesty. If they're hiding their face, either they're ugly or they've got something to hide.

Member #5164
06-04-16, 23:39
Angel0182: always texts when I'm not available and never responds to when I am.

ForeverMadison: ncns, profile went down 15 min before we were supposed to meet.

.First one is now arizona9066. Avoid.

Second one has used other names, too. She's been outed on The Dirty. Avoid.

DexterSt29
06-07-16, 17:52

CLEVCITYGIRL.

Do the MILF types really exist and meet?Sexyhotsugar definitely exists and will meet. It takes some work to get her attention but she is absolutely worth it. She's got one of the best bodies on a woman I have ever seen. And loves sex! It helps if you're hung AND have money too. Hope this helps.

Member #5164
06-09-16, 23:20
My next arrangement will be not my first rodeo. Yet, even the most cynical and experienced of us can be taken for a ride by a great con artist. Case in point, a girl on SA who literally conned me out of 900 flowers.

On Monday, we met up in a public place and she turned on the water works about an overdrawn bank account and not being able to make rent. She was providing a home for her two baby sisters and they were all going to be homeless unless she found a job right away. Or found a patron like yours truly. I was skeptical and suggested that we discuss these matters further at a local establishment with numbers on the doors. We did that and 200 Fritos fell on the table.

The next day, she calls crying and it turns out the bank account is in even worse shape than she imagined. First Merit was charging her $35 per day, plus $35 per transaction that went through while the account was in the red. Now, friends, I know that I'm preaching to the choir, but you can't just take a proto-professional at her word--and I certainly did not.

We met at a park and I asked her to bring her bank statements. She pulled out her phone and showed me the bank account transactions, including 200 Fritos that fell in there from our visit to the room with a number on the door. I was injured in our previous title about so I had to pass on a return visit, but I was convinced that this girl and her sisters were going to be homeless, so I gave her 200 Doritos to settle the account until the girl's final pay check from her old job was direct-deposited. She was so grateful and said that she wanted to date me without any bonuses because she really liked me and because nobody had offered to help her before without demanding her soul. We parted as friends.

On Wednesday afternoon my phone was vibrating fast and furious. A bunch of scheduled debits were hitting the girl's bank account and she was in the red again and the bank was off to the races with the fees and condemnation. She begged me to meet her. I was hesitant. I was still injured from Monday when we went without the slippery stuff and I had torn. We met at a local eatery and once again she showed me the phone with the bank transactions. Some things were not quite right and they were registering with me but not fast enough. For example, she never let me hold the phone, never let me scroll down on the phone, and when she said she had deposited all 400 potato chips that I had given her, I had only seen 200 among the transactions. Another vexing issue is that she could not close the account because it was technically in her grandma's name and her grandma refused to get on the phone so I could suggest some strategies on how to settle with the bank for less than what the bank was asking. The girl said her grandma was angry over the state of the account and would not cooperate with the girl until the girl "fixed" the account.

The girl said if I could not help she might have to return to the fertile fields of SA. Only she never said so much; she would say only, "I don't know what I'll do but I'll figure it out. " She knew that I knew what that meant.

Before long, I was taking my "girlfriend" to the ATM and resolving her bank account problems with 700 Snickers. She wiped her tears and talked about what we were going to do for the weekend and how she had told her sisters about me because she was excited about our relationship.

Two hours later, I casually texted her and a man called me back moments later. He asked me who I was and how I knew his girlfriend. I stammered something almost incoherent and hung up. Not two minutes later, the texts arrived in my phone. "Could you please tell my bf that we never hooked up? He's going to hurt me if you don't help me. ".

The next 10 minutes saw a series of texts back and forth in which I was asked to deny everything to this guy, all the while the girl was sending me furtive texts that said, "Please please, he'll beat me to death. Those bruises on my arm that you noticed? That I said were from moving boxes? They were from him hurting me. ".

Yeah, 1100 Scooby Snacks later, I'm not convinced that I ever got the truth before, during or after.

Don't trust any of them. Ever.

RoadWarrior007
06-10-16, 06:21
Just got to text from arizona9066. What's the story on her?

Also would like to know more about The Dirty please.

First one is now arizona9066. Avoid.

Second one has used other names, too. She's been outed on The Dirty. Avoid.

Member #5164
06-10-16, 09:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Let me make it easy Chad, you can't say nor imply that some chick has AIDS unless you have proof to back it up. You can't say it without saying it. The reason for that is because when we didn't do this every fucking time some guy was pissed off at some chick he said she had AIDS. I'm not saying you were doing that, I'm saying that's where it goes when we let guys speculate.

A2

RoadWarrior007
06-10-16, 12:05
After having 3 diff SBs over the last 2 years that were great, I've had a run of terrible experiences. No shows, fatter than pix, want $ for M&G, smelly pussy, etc.

But today I hit gold again! Early 20's, beautiful girl-next-door look, big, natural boobs with very responsive nipples, very fit, great ass and a wonderful attitude. Walks into the hotel room, slides up to me and gives me a deep kiss. Enjoys DATY, FIV, FIA, spanking, is on the submissive side and I introduced her to first experience with toys. OMG, she wore me out.

There is hope my friends.

Member #5164
06-10-16, 14:01
Actually my post was about somebody's habitual behavior, not any infections or diseases.

Are you suggesting perhaps that I lack the ability to understand my native language?

Perhaps, the lack of understanding is on your part, do you understand the difference between "stating" and "implying?" Allow me to give an example.

Statement: Chad, you are a fucking douchebag.

Implying: Chad all the guys I know that have put up posts like yours are fucking douchebags.

You implied, without proof, that a person was very likely to have a gift that kept on giving based on a physical description. This is not my first rodeo.

A2

Enzo Amore
06-12-16, 09:05
She messaged me last night wanting to meet up after being ghost for 10 days. No thanks!

Just got to text from arizona9066. What's the story on her?

Also would like to know more about The Dirty please.

Enzo Amore
06-12-16, 09:13
Tell us her SA name, we will try to make sure she never gets a dime from anyone again.

My next arrangement will be not my first rodeo. Yet, even the most cynical and experienced of us can be taken for a ride by a great con artist. Case in point, a girl on SA who literally conned me out of 900 flowers.

On Monday, we met up in a public place and she turned on the water works about an overdrawn bank account and not being able to make rent. She was providing a home for her two baby sisters and they were all going to be homeless unless she found a job right away. Or found a patron like yours truly. I was skeptical and suggested that we discuss these matters further at a local establishment with numbers on the doors. We did that and 200 Fritos fell on the table.

The next day, she calls crying and it turns out the bank account is in even worse shape than she imagined. First Merit was charging her $35 per day, plus $35 per transaction that went through while the account was in the red. Now, friends, I know that I'm preaching to the choir, but you can't just take a proto-professional at her word--and I certainly did not.

We met at a park and I asked her to bring her bank statements. She pulled out her phone and showed me the bank account transactions, including 200 Fritos that fell in there from our visit to the room with a number on the door. I was injured in our previous title about so I had to pass on a return visit, but I was convinced that this girl and her sisters were going to be homeless, so I gave her 200 Doritos to settle the account until the girl's final pay check from her old job was direct-deposited. She was so grateful and said that she wanted to date me without any bonuses because she really liked me and because nobody had offered to help her before without demanding her soul. We parted as friends.

On Wednesday afternoon my phone was vibrating fast and furious. A bunch of scheduled debits were hitting the girl's bank account and she was in the red again and the bank was off to the races with the fees and condemnation. She begged me to meet her. I was hesitant. I was still injured from Monday when we went without the slippery stuff and I had torn. We met at a local eatery and once again she showed me the phone with the bank transactions. Some things were not quite right and they were registering with me but not fast enough. For example, she never let me hold the phone, never let me scroll down on the phone, and when she said she had deposited all 400 potato chips that I had given her, I had only seen 200 among the transactions. Another vexing issue is that she could not close the account because it was technically in her grandma's name and her grandma refused to get on the phone so I could suggest some strategies on how to settle with the bank for less than what the bank was asking. The girl said her grandma was angry over the state of the account and would not cooperate with the girl until the girl "fixed" the account.

The girl said if I could not help she might have to return to the fertile fields of SA. Only she never said so much; she would say only, "I don't know what I'll do but I'll figure it out. " She knew that I knew what that meant.

Before long, I was taking my "girlfriend" to the ATM and resolving her bank account problems with 700 Snickers. She wiped her tears and talked about what we were going to do for the weekend and how she had told her sisters about me because she was excited about our relationship.

Two hours later, I casually texted her and a man called me back moments later. He asked me who I was and how I knew his girlfriend. I stammered something almost incoherent and hung up. Not two minutes later, the texts arrived in my phone. "Could you please tell my bf that we never hooked up? He's going to hurt me if you don't help me. ".

The next 10 minutes saw a series of texts back and forth in which I was asked to deny everything to this guy, all the while the girl was sending me furtive texts that said, "Please please, he'll beat me to death. Those bruises on my arm that you noticed? That I said were from moving boxes? They were from him hurting me. ".

Yeah, 1100 Scooby Snacks later, I'm not convinced that I ever got the truth before, during or after.

Don't trust any of them. Ever.

Enzo Amore
06-12-16, 10:21
Tall & Chic: stood me up last year, went dark.

Reagannn: met her last year. Very nice in text. Cold and distant in person.

Fannima30
06-12-16, 16:24
Yeah, 1100 Scooby Snacks later, I'm not convinced that I ever got the truth before, during or after.Hi Chadwick,

My account is overdrawn as well! I can prove it.

So how many times did you hook up with her? Just once from reading your post but that could have been lost in the post somewhere.

Member #5164
06-12-16, 23:27
Tell us her SA name, we will try to make sure she never gets a dime from anyone again.She's off the site for now anyway.

Member #5164
06-12-16, 23:42
Actually my post was about somebody's habitual behavior, not any infections or diseases.

Are you suggesting perhaps that I lack the ability to understand my native language?

Perhaps, the lack of understanding is on your part, do you understand the difference between "stating" and "implying?" Allow me to give an example.

Statement: Chad, you are a fucking douchebag.

Implying: Chad all the guys I know that have put up posts like yours are fucking douchebags.

You implied, without proof, that a person was very likely to have a gift that kept on giving based on a physical description. This is not my first rodeo.

A2I'm sorry; this was a misunderstanding because I didn't know if I could say that a person may be using drugs so I was trying to talk in "code" about it, but it seemed like I was talking about a disease, not drugs.

Just as an explanation, I met "Arizona" one time in person and I never hooked up with her. I have no vendetta against her. When I met her, she was frighteningly thin and her face looked ashen like the before / after photos for the anti-meth or anti-opioid ad campaign. We parted on good terms, though she was really disappointed that I didn't want her. I gave her $20 for the gas that she wasted driving to meet and I apologized that I couldn't establish a relationship with her. Recently, she texted me asking me if I knew where to score some drugs. I ignored the texts and then a guy called me repeatedly. The phone number matched a guy's name on FB that is friends with "Arizona. " The guy has been arrested on drug charges in the past. His dad happens to be a police officer.

The whole situation was not good in my view, and that's why I advised people to "avoid. " I really was NOT trying to say she has AIDS or HIV in my previous post. I'm sorry that I left that impression on anybody. I was trying to be too clever in my wording, when I should have just told this story. I didn't mean to piss off anybody and I hope you all accept my apology.

OldGamer
06-16-16, 19:06

Don't trust any of them. Ever.My ass bleeds with you on this one. Before I hooked up with my current job that makes relationships impossible I met someone on a similar site that did exactly what happened to you. 2 k in the whole in 3 months. Then the boyfriend came back. He'll beat me, you've got to help me, I'll be dead. I knew I had been put on at that moment. After a pause I said give him your cell but call me on another line. When she did I ran a phone trace, got the address and then called the police saying there was an assault in progress. I called her cell with the guy still on and told him everything, but added the proverbial "you already knew that" line at the end. They were good on the phone, by the way it sounded he was beating the hell out of her. Convincing enough for the police to barge in.

I guess the moral is, junkies will always be junkies, you can't make a prostitute into a house wife, and be as hard and uncaring as possible when they tearfully beg for money.

Member #5164
06-17-16, 23:19
My ass bleeds with you on this one. Before I hooked up with my current job that makes relationships impossible I met someone on a similar site that did exactly what happened to you. 2 k in the whole in 3 months. Then the boyfriend came back. He'll beat me, you've got to help me, I'll be dead. I knew I had been put on at that moment. After a pause I said give him your cell but call me on another line. When she did I ran a phone trace, got the address and then called the police saying there was an assault in progress. I called her cell with the guy still on and told him everything, but added the proverbial "you already knew that" line at the end. They were good on the phone, by the way it sounded he was beating the hell out of her. Convincing enough for the police to barge in.

I guess the moral is, junkies will always be junkies, you can't make a prostitute into a house wife, and be as hard and uncaring as possible when they tearfully beg for money.Would be hilarious but sad if it was the same girl. Truth is, they all learn how to scam / be a con artist from each other. We're just patsies.

Member #5164
06-27-16, 10:56
There are a surprising number of women on SA who are currently or who were formerly military po-po. Some of them are attractive, too. My buddy says the key word is po-po, and I agree, but it's a head scratcher. Either it's an operation or a bunch of girls who perhaps worked together all started using the site. Either way, I'm not interested, but be careful.

C P Guy
06-27-16, 19:05
LucyxoLocke. Wants 450.

KStark013016 - wants gifts up front to "prove you're real".I'll add my experiences:

Xtinaax100 (same as above) - wants $200 for M&G, $300 if she sends you "sexy" pics too. She recently had a kid and is married.

Meghan K - BBFS for $130, no CIP. She was odd. Called and texted non-stop after our first meet (that's not what was odd about her), including from other phone numbers. It got so bad I had to throw out my burner, but hey, that's what burners are for!

If they want money for a M&G, it's a set up. You're not going to get your carrot wet from a girl that wants $200 or $300 to have some coffee at Starbucks with you.

OlderGent52
06-28-16, 14:25
LucyxoLocke. Wants 450.

KStark013016 - wants gifts up front to "prove you're real".I will add.

K2 rose 400.

Any Intel on Julia at 99 ? Wondering if she is a provider?

Member #5164
06-28-16, 23:21
I will add.

K2 rose 400.

Any Intel on Julia at 99 ? Wondering if she is a provider?Julia has a pock marked face and has at least 1 heroin arrest. So caution.

K2 is a little chunkier than photos indicate and basically an UTR pro.

RoadWarrior007
07-02-16, 17:19
Seems with college letting out for the summer, there are lots of new girls, or returning ones.

Also seems like many need rent money at the end / start of the month.

Lots of choices out there and appreciate sharing intel.

RoadWarrior007
07-03-16, 14:25
Am also finding a LOT of profiles using other people's pix.

Be sure to use Google Image Search to find out.

Seems with college letting out for the summer, there are lots of new girls, or returning ones.

Marsh99
07-03-16, 14:57
Been communicating with this young lady. So far seems ok. Any information on her would be helpful:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b1389b25-05b1-464d-b8ae-79efc5e49c6f

Cr Ronaldo
07-08-16, 00:23
Regeann- Very erratic in her texting. Extremely hard to schedule.

Enzo Amore
07-08-16, 06:36
Very cold and snobby in person. Is looking for a big per month rate. One of the worst m&g ever.

Regeann- Very erratic in her texting. Extremely hard to schedule.

Member #5164
07-08-16, 15:55
Very cold and snobby in person. Is looking for a big per month rate. One of the worst m&g ever.She is or at least was president of a local Young Republicans group. Her screen name is literally named after Ronald Reagan.

Enzo Amore
07-11-16, 08:04
She thinks she is some high class NYC socialite. Sorry but we don't live in NYC, you go to Kent University. And you think you are some super model but you are far from that.

She is or at least was president of a local Young Republicans group. Her screen name is literally named after Ronald Reagan.

LowRider69
07-13-16, 12:25
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b26dd291-83fe-f957-794a-db317fa8bb86

Anybody know anything about this girl? Tight body. Talks like a pro. Thanks.

Moszlak01
07-13-16, 14:00
My experience with her was a waste of time, she's all talk and no action. Had a SOB story about people stealing things from her. Purse, money, etc. - I listened, offered assistance and then she went quiet. Good luck if you get anywhere.

MoS.

LowRider69
07-14-16, 18:28
Looking for information on these girls. PM okay or out here.

Angela

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1547c565-6ccc-d247-4a79-fe7775614ff1

TNA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/ccef6eb6-616e-4d27-bc60-255246059579?mailbox=inbox

Dskeezy.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3df829ef-1840-4172-9d23-2b08249495ba

OlderGent52
07-15-16, 10:34
Looking for information on these girls. PM okay or out here.

Angela

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1547c565-6ccc-d247-4a79-fe7775614ff1

TNA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/ccef6eb6-616e-4d27-bc60-255246059579?mailbox=inbox

Dskeezy.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3df829ef-1840-4172-9d23-2b08249495baAngela this morning. Wants 300 + room: then responds I have a room in W*why but ckout is noon. Prob a provider.

TNA maybe Sexyhotsugar. Multiple logins, often appear online right next to each other -.

Takalah
07-17-16, 20:05

Anyway, if you're an SD4 Me fan and want info on the backdoor method, PM me.Does anyone else have any info on this backdoor method? ChadwickHarry seems to have disappeared.

LowRider69
07-18-16, 10:41
Dskeezy wanted $500 for an hour or so. I guess she figures she is a courtesan rather than BP material.

LowRider69
07-18-16, 10:52
I'm jealous of the guy who she asked $300 of. She asked me for $400! I hope I "softened" her up for the rest of you! LOL! She claims to have had a phone bill which was due on Friday. She was really bent out of shape by polite negotiations over price. This, even after she made it clear it just meeting to fuck. She has her self worth tied up in the price and doesn't want to admit to herself she is a prostitute. Even though she has a bit of a belly, she is good looking, but she is clearly BP material. I made her an offer with that in mind, and ignored that she had no reviews. The location was suppose to be my place, so I felt some control over things. She grudgingly agreed to my offer, but said I low-balled her. She was so upset by things, I told her it would have to be another time when she wasn't so pissed off at me. Can you imagine what a magical experience that would have been if I went through with it?

LowRider69
07-18-16, 10:55
The financial expectations of these women on SA are out of wack.

John HandCock
07-18-16, 11:08
I'm jealous of the guy who she asked $300 of. She asked me for $400! I hope I "softened" her up for the rest of you! LOL! She claims to have had a phone bill which was due on Friday. She was really bent out of shape by polite negotiations over price. This, even after she made it clear it just meeting to fuck. She has her self worth tied up in the price and doesn't want to admit to herself she is a prostitute. Even though she has a bit of a belly, she is good looking, but she is clearly BP material. I made her an offer with that in mind, and ignored that she had no reviews. The location was suppose to be my place, so I felt some control over things. She grudgingly agreed to my offer, but said I low-balled her. She was so upset by things, I told her it would have to be another time when she wasn't so pissed off at me. Can you imagine what a magical experience that would have been if I went through with it?Its good to have self worth. We have it and they have it. When its evident that things aren't going to work why continue to try and haggle which is going to piss them off. To many other girls on sa that is agreeable. I just thank them for their time and move on.

LowRider69
07-18-16, 11:55
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b371792d-e353-1ed3-ca3f-508cb1091caa

I know this girl has been on BP. She's a proven provider from what I can tell. She's very cute, though someone once said her tits are a bit pancakie.

She told me a story about having a child die on her in 2012 and a son born 7 months ago. She said her son was born blind in both eyes, no hearing in one ear and a host of other health issues. She admits to being a stripper which is known on these boards.

Anyone know anything about this girl? Normally a sob story from one of this girls is BS. But, she used such technical medical language that is so beyond what BP girls know. Further, birth defects in a child with a mom using is not surprising.

She was offended when I mentioned I've seen her on BP. I mentioned it to tamp down her rate request. She's using the same photos and number. Duh! Anyway, what is this girls rates? Anyone see her before?

LowRider69
07-19-16, 09:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c9535631-03e5-a110-d9f2-c8b2bbdd4895

Anybody know anything about this girl? Said she's living in Westpark, ie, the westside ghetto. Got her set up for tomorrow and she seems a little psycho. Hopefully she just has a bad approach and it comes off wrong.

LowRider69
07-19-16, 09:16
I am really liking this SA game.

LowRider69
07-19-16, 09:55
Its good to have self worth. Not when you think your shit don't stink.

Not when your high opinion of yourself is unwarranted.

LowRider69
07-19-16, 11:53
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c9535631-03e5-a110-d9f2-c8b2bbdd4895

Anybody know anything about this girl? Said she's living in Westpark, ie, the westside ghetto. Got her set up for tomorrow and she seems a little psycho. Hopefully she just has a bad approach and it comes off wrong.If my memory is correct, I think I saw this girl on BP before. Anyone remember?

LowRider69
07-19-16, 13:12
Girl also goes by Crystal. Not a reliable girl. Had appointment set up and NSNC. I mentioned it to a fellow monger and he indicated he thought she was a girl who is a scammer. Be careful out there gentleman.

Moszlak01
07-19-16, 14:01
I'm not sure about BP but she's been on the site for awhile. She NCNS me early last year. After they skip out on meeting I don't give them any time. Good luck if you meet up with her.

Lot of retreads on SA now. It needs some new talent.

MoS.

If my memory is correct, I think I saw this girl on BP before. Anyone remember?

RoadWarrior007
07-21-16, 10:31
OK, I'm going to need more money and a second cock to deal w / all the hotties that need money and are willing to put out for it.

Currently have 9 on my Hit List that are young, hot, ready to fuck and 200-250/ visit.

And that's not counting the ones that are just a step down in looks (though certainly a step up from many providers).

If you're into doubles, there are some of those available as well. Typically twice the price so out of my budget but have to admit I'm tempted.

Have at it boys!

Ballin69
07-21-16, 14:09
Help some brothers out. I've been finding more backpage or Eros providers that all are asking for 400+ and none in the range you suggested. Send some links and updates, thanks.

OK, I'm going to need more money and a second cock to deal w / all the hotties that need money and are willing to put out for it.

Currently have 9 on my Hit List that are young, hot, ready to fuck and 200-250/ visit.

And that's not counting the ones that are just a step down in looks (though certainly a step up from many providers).

If you're into doubles, there are some of those available as well. Typically twice the price so out of my budget but have to admit I'm tempted.

Have at it boys!

Moszlak01
07-21-16, 15:57
Got to get that back to school money!

MoS.

Have at it boys!

RoadWarrior007
07-22-16, 17:09
I've posted numerous leads re: SBs and below are some more.

Be nice if a few more of you would share some of your info.

The following SBs are all in the 200-300 range. Some host and others don't.

Beewtiful. Redhead, hosts but mattress on floor.

LondonLucci. Had an ankle bracelet on, was once and done.

Monaaaa92 - likes her hair pulled and to be spanked.

Mary_jane96 - young.

Mimmi227 - really horny Euro.

Help some brothers out. I've been finding more backpage or Eros providers that all are asking for 400+ and none in the range you suggested. Send some links and updates, thanks.

LowRider69
07-22-16, 18:57

Mary_jane96 - young.

Mimmi227 - really horny Euro.Just had an interesting exchange with Mary_jane96. She was offended at a 200 offer, said she was 750-1000, and did not respond when I lowered my offer to a snicker bar for head.

LowRider69
07-22-16, 19:09
[QUOTE=RoadWarrior007;3003858]I've posted numerous leads re: SBs and below are some more.

Mary_jane96 - young.

Mimmi227 - really horny Euro.[/QUOTES]LondonLucci looks good. Other than the ankle bracelet what was wrong? I'm assuming she hosted.

Never held it against a girl for her choice in jewelry.

LowRider69
07-22-16, 19:10

Mary_jane96 - young.

Mimmi227 - really horny Euro.Did Mimmi227 host? Can you tell me more, either here or pm.

LowRider69
07-22-16, 19:26
160 and ok time.

RoadWarrior007
07-23-16, 09:23
LondonLucci. Had an ankle bracelet provided by LE, hosted.

Mary_jane96 - was reasonably priced when I saw her YMMV.

Mimmi227 - did not host. A little needy but loves sex.

Ballin69
07-23-16, 11:30
This is good stuff and helps with negotiation and what to expect.

Blondehun99 is smokin hot, but wants comped for multiple M&G 's before anything.

YesDaddyxoxo has nice cans and will stay over for 400 ish with msog, but is also on Eros as Mia.

Jenna Lee 69 is reasonable at 300, and can bring a friend for extra but won't leave you alone after and wants to meet up everyday.

Brittanybitcchh finally got rid of her ankle jewelry and doesn't have to host at her moms rat hole, but doesn't really get into it and wants 400. Her pictures are way better than in person.

Little One is the real deal, a little thick with huge fake cans but the whole menu is open for like 300 a stay.

Any more folks know about please post!

LondonLucci. Had an ankle bracelet provided by LE, hosted.

Mary_jane96 - was reasonably priced when I saw her YMMV.

Mimmi227 - did not host. A little needy but loves sex.

160 and ok time.

Roger44
07-23-16, 13:00
Girl also goes by Crystal. Not a reliable girl. Had appointment set up and NSNC. I mentioned it to a fellow monger and he indicated he thought she was a girl who is a scammer. Be careful out there gentleman.She is not a scammer but very flaky. She is very skinny. She gives very good head IMO.

She has a place to meet. Has canceled at the last moment.

WhoreMoan
07-23-16, 17:41
Plain and simple, you guys are over paying! Granted it's been 2 or 3 years since I played the sugar daddy game but you're letting those chicks take advantage of you. I messaged with several different chicks when I was a member and yes most of them started in the hundreds for meet ups although a few were not greedy and asked for $ or less and all were fit and attractive, no fatties or fuglys.

I was doing a young black chick 5'8" 120 lbs that actually did some fashion modeling for. 6 and a 40 yr old MILF that was fitter than most chicks half her age for $. Also a beautiful light skin mixed coed, a young mom, mid 20's divorcee, and a late 20's former stripper for $. The last 4 asked for $$ or more but I got them down to $. No time limit on visits either, I usually spent an average of 2 hours with each one, a couple times 3 hours or more. None of them were pros, and in case some of you don't know there are lots of pros playing the SB game. I also talked others that wanted over $$$ down to $$ but ended up passing on them because I was doing others for $. So why spend more?

Up your game guys! Pass on the entitled ones that want too much and won't lower their prices, there are plenty hot ones out there that will. You are just penalizing yourselves by paying too much and continuing to do so will make prices higher in the future! Also be aware that there are almost as many flakes as there are on BP so you will have to take time sorting through them.

And for anyone interested, the years have dulled my memory of their screen names and I believe some left that game before I did so don't flood me with requests for who they are. Just trust me, they can be found if you up your game and hold firm.

WM.

Roger44
07-23-16, 22:51
Plain and simple, you guys are over paying! Granted it's been 2 or 3 years since I played the sugar daddy game but you're letting those chicks take advantage of you. I messaged with several different chicks when I was a member and yes most of them started in the hundreds for meet ups although a few were not greedy and asked for $ or less and all were fit and attractive, no fatties or fuglys.

I was doing a young black chick 5'8" 120 lbs that actually did some fashion modeling for. 6 and a 40 yr old MILF that was fitter than most chicks half her age for $. Also a beautiful light skin mixed coed, a young mom, mid 20's divorcee, and a late 20's former stripper for $. The last 4 asked for $$ or more but I got them down to $. No time limit on visits either, I usually spent an average of 2 hours with each one, a couple times 3 hours or more. None of them were pros, and in case some of you don't know there are lots of pros playing the SB game. I also talked others that wanted over $$$ down to $$ but ended up passing on them because I was doing others for $. So why spend more?

Up your game guys! Pass on the entitled ones that want too much and won't lower their prices, there are plenty hot ones out there that will. You are just penalizing yourselves by paying too much and continuing to do so will make prices higher in the future! Also be aware that there are almost as many flakes as there are on BP so you will have to take time sorting through them.

And for anyone interested, the years have dulled my memory of their screen names and I believe some left that game before I did so don't flood me with requests for who they are. Just trust me, they can be found if you up your game and hold firm.

WM.I totally agree. I have seen more than 10 sb's. Most I paid was $200 and that was for a 21 year old hottie for a few hours, She started getting $400 from others and wanted to raise me to $300. I passed. I saw a 37 year MILF for 6 months for 120 a visit. A few at 150 and a few at 100. I have not been on the site for a few months, so I am not current. The 100 to 150 girls are there; just need to find them and convince them that it is a good deal for all.

RoadWarrior007
07-26-16, 13:19
DISCLAIMER: I have not seen all of these SBs but have been in contact. Most are around 200 or less.

Mariajane6878 - very horny, cheap Asian (may host).

Escota lei George. Latina who travels to CLE regularly.

April_Flowerss. Hot blonde on the west side (does not host).

ClevelandSugarBaby. Hot brunette (may host).

Shellyd971 - redhead.

Livbaebee. Redhead.

Taybabby. Westside brunette.

BumLick1
07-26-16, 18:01
DISCLAIMER: I have not seen all of these SBs but have been in contact. Most are around 200 or less.

Shellyd971 - redhead.

Livbaebee. Redhead.

Taybabby. Westside brunette.How do we search by username? I tried using keywords with no luck.

LowRider69
07-26-16, 21:32
I am having a hard time finding consistency between information on this board and my experience on SA.

I don't question the guys who are bottom feeding from SA, but the info on the better girls.

John HandCock
07-26-16, 21:55
I am having a hard time finding consistency between information on this board and my experience on SA.

I don't question the guys who are bottom feeding from SA, but the info on the better girls.You won't find much consistency. Remember there is a difference between true sb's and sex workers. The sex workers will be pretty consistent but the true sb is going to be harder to deal with. Not everyone is going to be a match for them. Sex workers its all about the cash. A true sb is going to look for an attraction / connection so they are definitely harder to find.

LowRider69
07-27-16, 04:59
You won't find much consistency. Remember there is a difference between true sb's and sex workers. The sex workers will be pretty consistent but the true sb is going to be harder to deal with. Not everyone is going to be a match for them. Sex workers its all about the cash. A true sb is going to look for an attraction / connection so they are definitely harder to find.NO. I am finding bad information about the sex workers.

LowRider69
07-27-16, 08:20

Shellyd971 - redhead.

Livbaebee. Redhead.

Taybabby. Westside brunette.I am interested to know April's cost and performance. Here or pm is fine. Thank you.

Enzo Amore
07-27-16, 10:50
I just had Charity20 ask me for $750 to $1600 per meet.

No thanks!

RoadWarrior007
07-27-16, 13:28
Remove all search filters including Location. Plug in the username and go.

How do we search by username? I tried using keywords with no luck.

LowRider69
07-27-16, 15:04
This girl asked me for $200. Anybody get a better price? Let me know here or pm. Thanks.

Ballin69
07-27-16, 17:40
She is sort of an odd duck, like a 50 year old woman trapped in a 30 year old body. For 200 she is a good value, as I think she asked me for 300 last time I saw her. Any luck with April-flowers? Was thinking of taking a spin.

This girl asked me for $200. Anybody get a better price? Let me know here or pm. Thanks.

C P Guy
07-27-16, 18:59

Shellyd971 - redhead.

Livbaebee. Redhead.

Taybabby. Westside brunette.I've been chatting with Taybabyy since she's relatively close to me. She wanted 300 but I talked her down to 250, which I don't think is unreasonable for a hot 18 year old. Pretty sure I'm going to toftt this weekend with her. Anyone else meet her yet?

OlderGent52
07-27-16, 19:14
This girl asked me for $200. Anybody get a better price? Let me know here or pm. Thanks.She has the personality of a door knob. There is something a bit "off" with her. I met her for drinks. Decent body but not for me.

KustomVette
07-28-16, 13:00
Are you guys paying members? What's the best way to contact these girls if you don't pay? I know you can't read private messages if you don't pay. Do you guys try and get them to email you? I'm assuming too that they block email addresses so you'd probably have to get creative.

I'd appreciate some pointers. Thanks!

FarFarAway
07-28-16, 13:05
Are you guys paying members? What's the best way to contact these girls if you don't pay? I know you can't read private messages if you don't pay. Do you guys try and get them to email you? I'm assuming too that they block email addresses so you'd probably have to get creative.

I'd appreciate some pointers. Thanks!Worthless if you don't pay.

TheEndlessEdge
07-28-16, 13:27

I'd appreciate some pointers. Thanks!I don't know about everyone else, but I'm an on / off paying member (usually only for a month, then I take a break and come back). I usually message whoever I'm intrigued in and get things going ASAP. The roster of the site changes a lot and you'll always have new girls joining. They don't block e-mail addresses on the site when you're messaging. Usually I communicate first by e-mail and then text.

FarFarAway
07-28-16, 14:11
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm an on / off paying member (usually only for a month, then I take a break and come back). I usually message whoever I'm intrigued in and get things going ASAP. The roster of the site changes a lot and you'll always have new girls joining. They don't block e-mail addresses on the site when you're messaging. Usually I communicate first by e-mail and then text.Hmm. When I first got on and was in the free 10 message phase, they did block messages that had my email. And I think after that first freebie period, you have to pay otherwise you can't communicate at all. Paying is sometimes a big hassle, especially if you have to be on the DL like us married SDs, but look, if you can't afford $70 to chase hot young pussy for a month, how are you going to pay your sugar? Do it. But get their contact info as soon as you can so you can continue to pursue them even when you go dark on the site. I am 'deactivated' b / c my SB is exclusive, but there are lots of girls who have my email and cell who are still communicating with me.

OlderGent52
07-28-16, 14:17
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm an on / off paying member (usually only for a month, then I take a break and come back). I usually message whoever I'm intrigued in and get things going ASAP. The roster of the site changes a lot and you'll always have new girls joining. They don't block e-mail addresses on the site when you're messaging. Usually I communicate first by e-mail and then text.The only luck I have had as a non-paying member is to try and use the user name as there email and try it with gmail, yahoo, Hotmail.

Moszlak01
07-29-16, 08:59
Once your membership expires you won't be able to read the girls messages to you. I didn't have any numbers written down and wasn't able to contact a few that were progressing. I had to sign up for another month. Oh well, that just means another month to chase tail er. Sugar babies!

Be Safe.

MoS.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm an on / off paying member (usually only for a month, then I take a break and come back). I usually message whoever I'm intrigued in and get things going ASAP. The roster of the site changes a lot and you'll always have new girls joining. They don't block e-mail addresses on the site when you're messaging. Usually I communicate first by e-mail and then text.

RoadWarrior007
07-29-16, 13:25
Funny! She and I were PMing and she asked for 500 per month. Was about to set up a meet and greet (to see if she was too heavy for my taste) when she bailed out due to death in the family.

There are LOTs of hotties on their trying to raise money before going back to school. Pretty easy pickings right now.

I just had Charity20 ask me for $750 to $1600 per meet.

No thanks!

LowRider69
07-29-16, 14:27
She has the personality of a door knob. There is something a bit "off" with her. I met her for drinks. Decent body but not for me.I met her for drinks too. I agree with her being off. I was uncertain about what she wanted. Did you get the impression she'd be content getting $200 and just going to her place for fucking? I'm not interested in taking her out if that's what she expects.

Enzo Amore
07-30-16, 23:53
Yes she said "I am looking for $750 to $1600 per month". I thought well if it's enough times per month, I might be interested. I ask "how many times per month?" She says "one".

Funny! She and I were PMing and she asked for 500 per month. Was about to set up a meet and greet (to see if she was too heavy for my taste) when she bailed out due to death in the family.

There are LOTs of hotties on their trying to raise money before going back to school. Pretty easy pickings right now.

C P Guy
07-31-16, 11:38
Met with TayBaby and Little One this weekend. TayBaby is certainly pretty, long and lean, light perfume, light make up, but inexperienced. I'll probably see her again, if for no other reasons than proximity and her long legs. Little One is heavier than I was expecting for being such a tiny chick. Heavily perfumed (still on me after a shower, still on my clothes after a wash), heavily caked on make up, but she did bbfscip for 200 and had a really tight pussy, which was the only good thing. Doubt I'll see her again, since I can get BBFS from other, better looking chicks out there.

OlderGent52
07-31-16, 12:56
I met her for drinks too. I agree with her being off. I was uncertain about what she wanted. Did you get the impression she'd be content getting $200 and just going to her place for fucking? I'm not interested in taking her out if that's what she expects.Probably can be had at 150, start there. If she counters at 200 tell her to meet in middle at 175.9.

LowRider69
07-31-16, 21:00
Met with TayBaby and Little One this weekend. TayBaby is certainly pretty, long and lean, light perfume, light make up, but inexperienced. I'll probably see her again, if for no other reasons than proximity and her long legs. Little One is heavier than I was expecting for being such a tiny chick. Heavily perfumed (still on me after a shower, still on my clothes after a wash), heavily caked on make up, but she did bbfscip for 200 and had a really tight pussy, which was the only good thing. Doubt I'll see her again, since I can get BBFS from other, better looking chicks out there.What did you pay taybaby? How was her in call?

C P Guy
08-01-16, 06:30
What did you pay taybaby? How was her in call?250, and I don't think she's got an incall. She's relatively new to the game. I had to pick her up, take her to my spot, and then take her back after we were done.

LowRider69
08-01-16, 10:10
TOFTT. $200. Real. NO BJ. Will not repeat.

If you want to ask more, feel free, but no BJ speaks for itself.

LowRider69
08-01-16, 10:14
250, and I don't think she's got an incall. She's relatively new to the game. I had to pick her up, take her to my spot, and then take her back after we were done.Just so I don't have the wrong girl, we're talking the 18 year old in Lorain?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cf312851-3488-42fe-a7d3-8f77e6d944c5

Moszlak01
08-01-16, 10:27
Has anyone ever met up with her? She looks naughty! I'd consider getting back on the site for her.

Thanks in advance.

MoS.

LowRider69
08-01-16, 10:36
Has anyone ever met up with her? She looks naughty! I'd consider getting back on the site for her.

Thanks in advance.

MoS.Could not get a response from her let alone anything else.

LowRider69
08-01-16, 11:17
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/de0ae144-c4d2-4cf9-9e0e-9e6d0e04be87

I had this one on my line and let her get away. Anyone know anything?

Roger44
08-01-16, 12:13
Star - 23, white on the eastside.

Met her at a motel in Mentor. She took the donation and went to the bathroom. Boyfriend knocked at the door; she let him in. He started screaming 'What are you doing in my room'. I told him it was her room not yours. I told her to give the money back and I would leave. She took the money out of her bra and gave it back. I had a stare down with the punk boyfriemd and left.

I have not seen here on the SA site since then. I wonder how long they were doing this scam?

C P Guy
08-01-16, 18:13
Just so I don't have the wrong girl, we're talking the 18 year old in Lorain?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cf312851-3488-42fe-a7d3-8f77e6d944c5Same girl, yep.

LowRider69
08-02-16, 10:36
This girl wanted 500 for an hour. Seemed off and caught up in self worth. Wanted money for a MnG, and that's where things got bogged down. Said she did a couple 3 somes and dated a girl once, but did not consider herself bi-sexual. I tried to explain to her that she was buy-sexual, but she wasn't listening.

LowRider69
08-02-16, 10:37
This girl is on may radar. Expect that her price will be too high, but we shall see what we shall see.

LowRider69
08-02-16, 10:52
Seeking info on this girl. Here or pm is fine. Thanks.

LowRider69
08-02-16, 11:08
I am working on this one too! Anybody know anything? She's been around SA a long time.

LowRider69
08-02-16, 11:41
Wanted to extend a big thank you to the 5 gentlemen here sharing intel with me. It is greatly appreciated. I am working SA hard and I am happy to share my intel.

LowRider69
08-02-16, 11:47
Wanted me to meet her at the Crazy Horse for drinks. I thanked her and respectfully declined. She said she'd get back to me. I won't hold my breath.

Ballin69
08-02-16, 12:38
I am working on this one too! Anybody know anything? She's been around SA a long time.I have met up with her a few times, she is a bit older than photos show, probably early 30's if I were to guess. Now that she is off drugs / booze is likely more reliable than in the past. That was my biggest beef with her. I think I gave her like 300 a meet, and BBBJ, BBFS sometimes CIP. Worth adding as a notch in belt for variety in my opinion.

Has anyone had luck with Aprill-flowers? Asking for 200, so sounds reasonable.

This dialog is VERY helpful, let's all try to keep current!

RoadWarrior007
08-02-16, 13:40
PM'd a number of times w / her 9 mo. Ago but then she stopped. See she's back but have no real intel other than that. Sorry.

This girl is on may radar. Expect that her price will be too high, but we shall see what we shall see.

RoadWarrior007
08-02-16, 13:41
Wanted 500-600 for 1 hour. Came down to 400. I passed.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/de0ae144-c4d2-4cf9-9e0e-9e6d0e04be87

I had this one on my line and let her get away. Anyone know anything?

RoadWarrior007
08-02-16, 13:45
Saw her last year for 200. Nice girl. Big, fake tits. OK in bed (nothing bad but nothing all that exciting).

I am working on this one too! Anybody know anything? She's been around SA a long time.

OlderGent52
08-02-16, 14:27
Saw her last year for 200. Nice girl. Big, fake tits. OK in bed (nothing bad but nothing all that exciting).Same experience. Rushed.

Will hound you afterwards for more visits.

OlderGent52
08-02-16, 14:30
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/73c334f5-10cd-4b4f-b4ef-157a7ea32327

Any info? Very flighty. I seem to remember her pic on BP?

C P Guy
08-02-16, 19:41
Chatting with Doll87 and Y3llaBrb. Any experience with either of them?

LowRider69
08-03-16, 11:54
If someone had some info on this girl, I'd be glad to have it sooner rather than later. Setting up a MnG real soon, and of course, I will share what I learn.

It's funny how she looks so wholesome, but her profile is not. Nor was her texting.

RoadWarrior007
08-03-16, 16:29
Did a M&G. She's a little heavier than her pix. Was VERY awkward since here ex-brother-in-law happened to walk into the restaurant. Cut our conversation short and due to her looks, I didn't follow up.

If someone had some info on this girl, I'd be glad to have it sooner rather than later. Setting up a MnG real soon, and of course, I will share what I learn.

It's funny how she looks so wholesome, but her profile is not. Nor was her texting.

LowRider69
08-03-16, 16:36
Did a M&G. She's a little heavier than her pix. Was VERY awkward since here ex-brother-in-law happened to walk into the restaurant. Cut our conversation short and due to her looks, I didn't follow up.Heavier than pix? I'm out.

RoadWarrior007
08-03-16, 19:39
I had a nice time with April. There are a couple of cheap hotels conveniently near her.

I have met up with her a few times, she is a bit older than photos show, probably early 30's if I were to guess. Now that she is off drugs / booze is likely more reliable than in the past. That was my biggest beef with her. I think I gave her like 300 a meet, and BBBJ, BBFS sometimes CIP. Worth adding as a notch in belt for variety in my opinion.

Has anyone had luck with Aprill-flowers? Asking for 200, so sounds reasonable.

This dialog is VERY helpful, let's all try to keep current!

LowRider69
08-04-16, 05:59
Have pm info for any monger close to getting with this girl.

BudBowl2001
08-04-16, 11:22
Anyone ever had this one?. We were negotiating then she got turned off. She's a hot little number that's also heavily involved with stock car racing at sandusky speedway. Have real name and place of work. Jst curious if she's a teaser or pleaser?

ThunderBrad10
08-04-16, 15:48
She advertises both her and her friend. These duos always intrigue me, but usually neither of the girls are much to write home about. Sometimes you find one who is and the other who isn't. In this case I liked them both. Especially the friend. But they want $600 per girl per meet. Total of $1200. I could hand pick 2 girls for half of that and create my own duo.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e7c57df3-9934-411c-bace-1165f0a55fe4

LowRider69
08-04-16, 20:19
She advertises both her and her friend. These duos always intrigue me, but usually neither of the girls are much to write home about. Sometimes you find one who is and the other who isn't. In this case I liked them both. Especially the friend. But they want $600 per girl per meet. Total of $1200. I could hand pick 2 girls for half of that and create my own duo.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e7c57df3-9934-411c-bace-1165f0a55fe4The photos are real. They asked me for 500 each.

LowRider69
08-05-16, 08:58
Filed under WTF was I thinking is CeciliaCle. I only mention her because for the right monger she can be had for the price of a meal, in my opinion. She needs to drop a few pounds, but if you don't mind. I cannot comment on her performance as she is not for me, but she is for somebody. For that special monger out there, she's worth a shot.

LowRider69
08-05-16, 10:13
Did a M&G. She's a little heavier than her pix. Was VERY awkward since here ex-brother-in-law happened to walk into the restaurant. Cut our conversation short and due to her looks, I didn't follow up.Pass. I don't like heavier.

LowRider69
08-06-16, 19:00
Wants 400 a week, one visit per week.

LowRider69
08-06-16, 22:29
PM'd a number of times w / her 9 mo. Ago but then she stopped. See she's back but have no real intel other than that. Sorry.Made arrangements for MnG, blew her off. She went psycho.

LowRider69
08-07-16, 15:03
Looking to meet sbaby and Redmano this week. Anybody know anything?

RoadWarrior007
08-07-16, 16:56
Was PMing with Sbaby months ago. Think she can be had for 250-300.

Recently PMing with Selene T321, who wants $ for a M&G and over 400 for anything else.

Looking to meet sbaby and Redmano this week. Anybody know anything?

RoadWarrior007
08-07-16, 16:58
There are several ladies on SA that say they're a package deal.

Seems like most are Overpriced.

Anyone partake of doubles on SA?

LowRider69
08-07-16, 18:05
Was PMing with Sbaby months ago. Think she can be had for 250-300.

Recently PMing with Selene T321, who wants $ for a M&G and over 400 for anything else.I was PMing with Selene yesterday. Says she's half Filipino. Went silent on me.

LowRider69
08-07-16, 18:06
If I had to guess, I'd say this is some kid screwing around.

LowRider69
08-07-16, 18:14
Time waster.

RoadWarrior007
08-07-16, 18:21
While her profile states Ohio City, the last place she logged in to SA from is Pakistan!

Just check out "recent location".

Time waster.

LowRider69
08-07-16, 19:32
Think it is fake pic.

Roger44
08-08-16, 08:16
If I had to guess, I'd say this is some kid screwing around.I think you are right.

Several times tried to set up mtg and she would disappear.

RoadWarrior007
08-08-16, 16:39
Have PM'd with these ladies but would prefer to proceed w / some additional info if anyone has any.

Much appreciated!

Livbaebee.

Taybabby.

Bkayy.

Freckledfaun13.

Annabel.

Redhead Babe.

Shellyd971.

ClevelandSugarBaby.

Cutekim.

Summer lake.

LowRider69
08-08-16, 19:38
Have PM'd with these ladies but would prefer to proceed w / some additional info if anyone has any.

Much appreciated!

Livbaebee.

Taybabby.

Bkayy.

Freckledfaun13.

Annabel.

Redhead Babe.

Shellyd971.

ClevelandSugarBaby.

Cutekim.

Summer lake.Cutekim is a waste of time.

LowRider69
08-08-16, 19:41
Ugly blowup with this girl when I cancelled. Not a hooker with a heart of gold. LOL.

Budd2
08-09-16, 14:53
Girl also goes by Crystal. Not a reliable girl. Had appointment set up and NSNC. I mentioned it to a fellow monger and he indicated he thought she was a girl who is a scammer. Be careful out there gentleman.

She is not a scammer but very flaky. She is very skinny. She gives very good head IMO.

She has a place to meet. Has canceled at the last moment.Still haven't joined SA because of the amount of time investment required.

Recently ended up meeting a very cute, but also very skinny young girl in my neighborhood. We eventually did a date and she is the way Rodger described her. Great BBBJ! She also has a nice clean tight pussy. She did mention being on SA and when I asked what her screen name was, I think she said "Arizona something?" It has to be the same girl. I'll be seeing her a lot, especially since she is so close to me. Great girl, total sweetheart and GFE.

LowRider69
08-10-16, 09:16
Still haven't joined SA because of the amount of time investment required.

Recently ended up meeting a very cute, but also very skinny young girl in my neighborhood. We eventually did a date and she is the way Rodger described her. Great BBBJ! She also has a nice clean tight pussy. She did mention being on SA and when I asked what her screen name was, I think she said "Arizona something?" It has to be the same girl. I'll be seeing her a lot, especially since she is so close to me. Great girl, total sweetheart and GFE.I should give her a second chance. Anybody have her number to pm me? What was the $?

Roger44
08-10-16, 09:17
Still haven't joined SA because of the amount of time investment required.

Recently ended up meeting a very cute, but also very skinny young girl in my neighborhood. We eventually did a date and she is the way Rodger described her. Great BBBJ! She also has a nice clean tight pussy. She did mention being on SA and when I asked what her screen name was, I think she said "Arizona something?" It has to be the same girl. I'll be seeing her a lot, especially since she is so close to me. Great girl, total sweetheart and GFE.Arizona is her name. Lives with an 'uncle' so her place may not be available when he is home.

She is sweet and gives great head.

Ballin69
08-10-16, 10:01
Arizona is her name. Lives with an 'uncle' so her place may not be available when he is home.

She is sweet and gives great head.Someone please put up the link to her page, I'm a sucker for a fabulous BBBJ. Does she swallow?

LowRider69
08-10-16, 10:26
Waste of time. Not interested in having sex.

C P Guy
08-10-16, 18:29

Much appreciated!

Livbaebee.

Taybabby.

Bkayy.

Freckledfaun13.

Annabel.

Redhead Babe.

Shellyd971.

ClevelandSugarBaby.

Cutekim.

Summer lake.Taybabby is real. Average BBBJ, but a pretty good fuck. She's got a real tight snapper.

TheEndlessEdge
08-10-16, 19:27
A bit of a heads up. Christineeemarie is down for anything. She's a stripper / dancer and is willing to hook up for 200 to pay her phone bill. Can't partake tonight due to work, but I'm passing this along to anyone who is looking for a score tonight.

LowRider69
08-10-16, 20:48
Not a serious girl. Time wasted.

LowRider69
08-10-16, 20:49
Wanted money for a meet and greet. Didn't seem to serious.

C P Guy
08-11-16, 13:33
A bit of a heads up. Christineeemarie is down for anything. She's a stripper / dancer and is willing to hook up for 200 to pay her phone bill. Can't partake tonight due to work, but I'm passing this along to anyone who is looking for a score tonight.I bit on this. Meeting her after I get off work to give her a creampie.

RoadWarrior007
08-11-16, 13:34
Am in dialog w / Portia IX but am a little concerned by her messages. Anyone have info?

Thanks!

LowRider69
08-11-16, 13:40
Am in dialog w / Portia IX but am a little concerned by her messages. Anyone have info?

Thanks!Another teacher! LOL.

LowRider69
08-11-16, 13:42
This girl seems down for anything. She's not my type, but she's somebody's type. Worth checking out. Loves late late late night.

Sent a naked pic, btw...

LowRider69
08-11-16, 13:43
Fake pictures.

LowRider69
08-11-16, 13:45
For you gentlemen with $2500/ month for a few visits, this girl is for you! LOL.

LowRider69
08-11-16, 13:46
Any info on this girl?

LowRider69
08-11-16, 13:57
Any info on this girl?

RoadWarrior007
08-11-16, 14:21
Looks quite young so appreciate feedback, if you have any.

RoadWarrior007
08-11-16, 14:27
Freckled bird: hot private pix. 7 months ago offered her 250 but she didn't respond.

Dawn: not available daytime so had to pass.

Bronzed Luxe: looking for $4-5 k per month so 200-300 per visit isn't enough (per her message).

OlderGent52
08-11-16, 14:31
Any info on this girl?300 for meet and greet PASS.

RoadWarrior007
08-12-16, 09:29
What $ was she asking for?

Thanks.

This girl seems down for anything. She's not my type, but she's somebody's type. Worth checking out. Loves late late late night.

Sent a naked pic, btw...

LowRider69
08-12-16, 12:38
I bit on this. Meeting her after I get off work to give her a creampie.How did this work out? Did she have her own place?

LowRider69
08-12-16, 14:56
Time waster.

C P Guy
08-12-16, 17:34
How did this work out? Did she have her own place?Didn't have her own place and I don't trust a peeler to know where I live, so I met her at the motel 6. Too skinny for my tastes, no tone on her body. Performance was ok, but not great. I wanted CIP, she let me. We split after my nut because I wasn't into her, but I got the feel a second cup maybe have been on the menu.

TheEndlessEdge
08-12-16, 21:47
Taywei wants 3000 per hook up. LOL!

LowRider69
08-13-16, 06:56
Looks quite young so appreciate feedback, if you have any.From her profile, I don't get the sense she's down for the game.

LowRider69
08-13-16, 07:00
Taywei wants 3000 per hook up. LOL!Her profile screams time waster.

RoadWarrior007
08-13-16, 12:27
Have been PMing w / her and while her profile sounds provocative, she doesn't sound like she's really into sex so am passing.

Curious to hear if anyone taps into that and if so, how it turned out.

From her profile, I don't get the sense she's down for the game.

FrtRow
08-14-16, 14:41
Where are you fellows finding the names you are discussing?

RoadWarrior007
08-14-16, 17:13
SeekingArrangements.com

Where are you fellows finding the names you are discussing?

Fordy875
08-15-16, 00:46
Leena5211 would like 2500 a month.

LowRider69
08-15-16, 09:56
Fake pictures.

LowRider69
08-15-16, 10:24
Fake pictures.

LowRider69
08-15-16, 10:48
Not a serious girl.

LowRider69
08-15-16, 12:46
Looking for info on:

Mashka.

DagoDoll4.

Mehana.

Amber1011.

Nastya216.

JohnaSmith589
08-15-16, 13:19
Hi, I recently came across her profile on SA?

Any info / advice? Thanks.

LowRider69
08-15-16, 13:52
A troubled unserious girl.

LowRider69
08-15-16, 14:07
Leena5211 would like 2500 a month.Isn't she great?! She wants some dumb sucker to pay all her bills so she can sit on her lazy ass and 420 it. Feel sorry for her kid. Of course, you do get access a few times a month!

RoadWarrior007
08-15-16, 14:39
Mashka: 200 for lunch / dinner.

DagoDoll4: weekends only so passed.

Mehana: She was online 8 months ago, disappeared for a bit and now is back. Unable to get a response.

Amber1011: Was in touch w / her a long time ago. Wanted more than 300 so passed.

Nastya216: In touch w / her a while back. Recall she was reasonably priced but found a hotter babe so never met w / her.

Fordy875
08-15-16, 16:10
NellyLoC Would like alllll the monies I have for a lunch date, ugh Well just 150.

Ballin69
08-15-16, 22:08
Huge time waster. Made plans, and then radio silent till next day and pretended nothing happened. Gave a second chance and then at time we were to meet, decided to tell me she would be an hour late, and changed her tune to 200 for M&G only. What a joke. Sounds like a rinser for sure.

RoadWarrior007
08-16-16, 10:25
I was in touch w / her as well and she turned down 250 for an hour of fun. Think her expectations are not very realistic.

NellyLoC Would like alllll the monies I have for a lunch date, ugh Well just 150.

RoadWarrior007
08-16-16, 10:28
Have found that some first time SBs can be unrealistic in their allowance expectations.

Am wondering if any of you have approached a SB, found her to be unrealistic and then reconnect with her at a later date (once they become more reasonable)?

LowRider69
08-16-16, 12:24
Have found that some first time SBs can be unrealistic in their allowance expectations.

Am wondering if any of you have approached a SB, found her to be unrealistic and then reconnect with her at a later date (once they become more reasonable)?Because of all the false press SA gets talking about the big money girls are making, nothing is going to convince these girls otherwise. They will quit SA because they think other girls are making more than they are offered. This is why I think it is so important to also post about the girls who are a bad experience. We need to let each other know who to not waste our time and energy on.

Wondering whether girls will learn their lesson is just wishful thinking, flawed thinking. Don't let them use your hope against you.

John HandCock
08-16-16, 12:48
Because of all the false press SA gets talking about the big money girls are making, nothing is going to convince these girls otherwise. They will quit SA because they think other girls are making more than they are offered. This is why I think it is so important to also post about the girls who are a bad experience. We need to let each other know who to not waste our time and energy on.Reviews and opinions are good but remember the saying YMMV is applicable to this as well. Not everyone is going to click unless your doing the many sex workers on here. Even the sex workers the YMMV still applies but your more likely to get a standsrd performance. Whats flakey or gps to you might not be to me. I like to draw my own conclusion on the girls. So I read reviews but don't let it stop me from contacting if I'm interested.

LowRider69
08-16-16, 15:18
Seems real based upon my initial contact. Didn't negotiate price yet, but she asked for 250. Tiny girl with nice sized tits and very nice ass. Wants to go out and eat first before my place.

Anybody know anything?

LowRider69
08-16-16, 15:19
Anybody have her phone number? Would appreciate it. Thanks.

RoadWarrior007
08-16-16, 15:21
PMd w / her quite a while back but didn't get anywhere. Maybe she's better about setting and keeping dates. Best of luck.

Seems real based upon my initial contact. Didn't negotiate price yet, but she asked for 250. Tiny girl with nice sized tits and very nice ass. Wants to go out and eat first before my place.

Anybody know anything?

Moszlak01
08-16-16, 15:28
She's been on SA for at least 2 years and under a couple different names. I saw her in 2014 when first entering the scene. She originally wanted $400 but I got her down to $200 and some drinks. Keep in mind this is some dated intel. I picked up a room and we hung out for a couple hours. Because I was new, had fun, enjoyed her company I gave her a bit more. She is tiny, fun and no real appearance of any issues. Our schedules didn't line up after that so we didn't meet up again.

Hope that helps.

MoS.

Anybody know anything?

LowRider69
08-16-16, 15:33
She's been on SA for at least 2 years and under a couple different names. I saw her in 2014 when first entering the scene. She originally wanted $400 but I got her down to $200 and some drinks. Keep in mind this is some dated intel. I picked up a room and we hung out for a couple hours. Because I was new, had fun, enjoyed her company I gave her a bit more. She is tiny, fun and no real appearance of any issues. Our schedules didn't line up after that so we didn't meet up again.

Hope that helps.

MoS.That was very helpful. Thanks.

LowRider69
08-16-16, 18:31
Reviews and opinions are good but remember the saying YMMV is applicable to this as well. Not everyone is going to click unless your doing the many sex workers on here. Even the sex workers the YMMV still applies but your more likely to get a standsrd performance. Whats flakey or gps to you might not be to me. I like to draw my own conclusion on the girls. So I read reviews but don't let it stop me from contacting if I'm interested.My friend, you weren't understanding what I was saying. We can all agree that girls who are time wasters, want money for meet and greets, or generally trying to scam us are bad. If you know a girl is like that, let us know.

Enzo Amore
08-16-16, 19:44
I posted in the Richmond forum about the new commercial from SA saying that the average SB makes $3000 a month. Pure Manure! Girls read that and they go crazy plus more than half of them think we want to take them shopping for 3 hours and give them money and that's it. And there is girls who want online relationships.

We have to out the GPS, time wasters, and such.

Because of all the false press SA gets talking about the big money girls are making, nothing is going to convince these girls otherwise. They will quit SA because they think other girls are making more than they are offered. This is why I think it is so important to also post about the girls who are a bad experience. We need to let each other know who to not waste our time and energy on.

Wondering whether girls will learn their lesson is just wishful thinking, flawed thinking. Don't let them use your hope against you.

C P Guy
08-16-16, 20:37
Huge time waster. Made plans, and then radio silent till next day and pretended nothing happened. Gave a second chance and then at time we were to meet, decided to tell me she would be an hour late, and changed her tune to 200 for M&G only. What a joke. Sounds like a rinser for sure.Not to mention she recently had a kid and still has a ton of baby weight.

Roger44
08-17-16, 06:58
That was very helpful. Thanks.She changes her number frequently.

I send her an email and ask her to text me. Sometimes she responds, sometimes not.

She has NC / NS me several times. But she is only 5 minutes away. And she is sweet just flaky.

I Love Massage
08-17-16, 12:13
Total waste of time. Wants monthly, big bucks.

I Love Massage
08-17-16, 12:19
Waste of time.

I Love Massage
08-17-16, 12:25
Legit, lots of fun, good time. $$.

Enzo Amore
08-17-16, 14:15
Told me her old sugar daddy gave $300 per meet but she would like more. Personality of a mop handle and I think she is on drugs. Average looks at best.

Pass!

LowRider69
08-17-16, 14:53
Wants a lot of money. Working to see if I can negotiate something less.

RoadWarrior007
08-17-16, 15:29
VictoriaSkye09 wants "In my last arrangement we met once a week and I was paid $1500 every other week, so I am looking for a similar arrangement. ".

LowRider69
08-17-16, 16:07
VictoriaSkye09 wants "In my last arrangement we met once a week and I was paid $1500 every other week, so I am looking for a similar arrangement. ".She should have done something to keep that last guy. LOL.

HungryEye
08-17-16, 16:30
VictoriaSkye09 wants "In my last arrangement we met once a week and I was paid $1500 every other week, so I am looking for a similar arrangement. ".You got to be kidding, I have 20 to 30 excellent dates for that, but if you can get it more power to ya.

RoadWarrior007
08-17-16, 17:53
Klassysexxy?

Lkelley95?

ClevelandSugarBaby?

Alii ♡?

Chumpchange?

Danii00: online only.

Lucille7: time waster.

Sarahwricks435: asks for email then wants you to pay to get on a local orgy list. Ha!

LowRider69
08-17-16, 18:56
Time waster. Won't even confirm for a MnG.

LowRider69
08-17-16, 20:48
Told me her old sugar daddy gave $300 per meet but she would like more. Personality of a mop handle and I think she is on drugs. Average looks at best.

Pass!She told me her SD gave her 400 per! LOL.

Ballin69
08-17-16, 23:48
Legit, lots of fun, good time. $$.Some more details would be helpful! How much, what was available, ect.

I did a M&G a few month back and she had GPS asking for 3-4 K / m claiming she has only had long term deals. If she has come down to earth her boobs alone would make me take another run! Thanks.

I Love Massage
08-18-16, 09:01
Some more details would be helpful! How much, what was available, ect.

I did a M&G a few month back and she had GPS asking for 3-4 K / m claiming she has only had long term deals. If she has come down to earth her boobs alone would make me take another run! Thanks.It as $$$ not $$.

Did the MnG as you did. I stated I won't be monthly, she set the rate and I accepted. Seen her several times and yes, he boobs are spectacular along with everything else.

LowRider69
08-18-16, 10:29
Looking for a rich boyfriend to bleed dry.

GPS supreme.

Probably happy with the money she is getting from MnGs....i didn't meet with her, but apparently a lot of you mongers are.

Best part is she will send you pics of her with her mom! Mom looks doable in a "me-so-horny-love-you-long-time" sort of way.

Enzo Amore
08-18-16, 10:47
1. Don't pay for M&Gs.

2. Never pre-pay.

3. Don't ever agree to an online or Skype relationship.

4. Just ignore or tell girls with GPS that their ideas of what they should get are too high.

We can end the madness one girl at a time.

Looking for a rich boyfriend to bleed dry.

GPS supreme.

Probably happy with the money she is getting from MnGs....i didn't meet with her, but apparently a lot of you mongers are.

Best part is she will send you pics of her with her mom! Mom looks doable in a "me-so-horny-love-you-long-time" sort of way.

WanderingAbout
08-18-16, 11:43
Please include url links to profile when posting commentary, review, inquiry for the first time about a SB. Profile names can be changed at any time. Links with profile I'd do not change. See Dayton, Cincy, Columbus boards for link posting examples if unsure about what is being requested. Thank you.

I Love Massage
08-18-16, 13:08
Latira.

And.

Trouble3.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-new-specials-330-400-8891/30457590

Both asking for big bucks.

RoadWarrior007
08-18-16, 14:17
Have been texting w / her and offered 300 but she's asking for 400. Am sticking to my price (which is high compared to others. So will probably move on).

It as $$$ not $$.

Did the MnG as you did. I stated I won't be monthly, she set the rate and I accepted. Seen her several times and yes, he boobs are spectacular along with everything else.

Rafter17
08-18-16, 17:13
Please include url links to profile when posting commentary, review, inquiry for the first time about a SB. Profile names can be changed at any time. Links with profile I'd do not change. See Dayton, Cincy, Columbus boards for link posting examples if unsure about what is being requested. Thank you.The links will only work if you are a member of the site. It will ask you to join if you're not already a member.

Ballin69
08-18-16, 17:52
Anyone with some intel here? Looks cute, but doesn't seem too responsive. Can't tell if she is down with the game or a time waster.