PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbabies and Arrangements

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

KissingBandit
06-22-18, 18:39
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c82ac848-823d-23f9-af2c-be079d8786ff

Quoted me a 500.

Told her she had gps.

She says she has no problem getting that naytime. Told her when she gets realistic and hungry to give me a ring.What is up with some of these chicks? $500 is stupid money for an hour of unenthusiastic humping. It's not an isolated incident either. Someone out there is desperate AF and ruining it for everyone.

NeonRt70
06-22-18, 19:49
What were the rules?I guess it wasn't rules, but more of what she didn't like. She didn't like her nipples played with and she didn't like her clot played with. So basically no foreplay and she just payed there. Now, she was a very mice girl and very well educated, just not for me, but could be for others.

PainWint
06-22-18, 20:31
I've come and gone from Seeking Arraignments several times over the past year and been pretty lucky overall. I joined the site (and got into this hobby really) because of the obesity epidemic. Go on Tinder and 9 out of 10 women are FAT! I've never been able to grin and bear that so I had to try other avenues LOL. I will say that you do end up wasting a lot of time texting / messaging with time wasters and scammers and you really have to learn to weed them out. Also, a lot of girls are just terrible about returning messages or stop messaging in the middle of a convo and then 4 days later pick up again and expect you to meet within an hour. To me that's a big tell of a habit and I immediately next those.

Maybe I do well because my preferred type is the bookish cute nerdy type instead of the fake boobs blonde Pam Anderson type and my type doesn't get as many messages? I tend to find the ones that seem to want a casual FWB that pays for all of the dates with no money changing hands or the UTR semi pro that wants only 1 to 3 regulars but has a real job too. I always try to do a MnG for coffee and I will not pay a dime to the girl for a MnG. At the end of the MnG you should have a pretty good idea of it's going to go anywhere. Several times, I've been lucky and gotten a kiss at goodbye and usually that means they want a FWB w / o pay. Usually though after the MnG that's when you will start discussing whether or not to proceed and the negotiations. I have a hard and fast limit ($200) and I refuse to budge. I make it clear what I want and refuse to compromise. Stick to your guns. I've had several initially ask for the moon and balk at my offer only to come back later and accept. Also never be the first to mention a figure if you can help it. To be honest I think I've been somewhat lucky because according to most of the girls I've met I'm a lot younger than most of the guys they meet on SA, I'm fanatical about staying in shape and I'm not ugly. If you are fat, 68 years old and look like Danny DeVito things are going to be harder for you.

You just need to send a LOT of messages. If they want $$$ for MnG MOVE ON. Erratic communication? They are high MOVE ON. Immediately talk sex for money? Either a pro or cop or junkie so proceed with caution.

While I have not been able to share usernames for all of the girls I've had good experiences with (at their request I don't) I do try and share EVERY bad experience. I think it's critical we all do that.100% Agree!!

BudBowl2001
06-22-18, 22:58
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b57a26c1-883b-0ca2-e8d8-877a31415855

Where the F are these girls coming up with these crazy numbers!

PainWint
06-23-18, 07:31
Breaking my own rule and not ignoring a "Substantial" profile.

I sometimes buy lotto tickets as well, so thinking maybe the monger gods would smile upon me I reach out to this one.

She quickly indicates she is willing to meet and it's $1000.00 a meet.

Bwah ha ha ha!

Maybe one of the guys who love overpay can jump on this one.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0f027cfb-4c0c-4f7f-a028-08e515e5d3ae

BudBowl2001
06-23-18, 07:53
She must be starving. I just happened to click on her profile as I was surfing. Really found no interest. Woke up to her private pics and a phone number this morning, might play her along. And see where she offers me. These broads think that tuna is aged KOBE beef. LOL.

I sometimes buy lotto tickets as well, so thinking maybe the monger gods would smile upon me I reach out to this one.

Bwah ha ha ha!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0f027cfb-4c0c-4f7f-a028-08e515e5d3ae

PainWint
06-23-18, 22:00
She must be starving. I just happened to click on her profile as I was surfing. Really found no interest. Woke up to her private pics and a phone number this morning, might play her along. And see where she offers me. These broads think that tuna is aged KOBE beef. LOL.I am thinking she has to cast a lot of bait to catch a 1000 whale.

Here is another loser. We private messaged a couple times this week and she seemed normal. Agreed to a meet and greet today. 15 min. Before meeting she says what's the gift for today?

I say this is a meet and greet, no pay! She says OK and that's the end of the story. Crickets.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/72b315b0-2e01-4f7b-8c18-2ee6c312d26c

Groove1
06-24-18, 01:59
I am thinking she has to cast a lot of bait to catch a 1000 whale.

Here is another loser. We private messaged a couple times this week and she seemed normal. Agreed to a meet and greet today. 15 min. Before meeting she says what's the gift for today?

I say this is a meet and greet, no pay! She says OK and that's the end of the story. Crickets.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/72b315b0-2e01-4f7b-8c18-2ee6c312d26cHate girls like this!

Groove1
06-24-18, 02:01

Bwah ha ha ha!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0f027cfb-4c0c-4f7f-a028-08e515e5d3aeJust tell her ok and if she's good you'll give her $2000 and scam her like she is trying to do us!

Groove1
06-24-18, 02:03
Excellent Advice. Over the past year and half, I've paid for membership 3 months. I'm into mid 30's MILF types with a little meat. Have to weed out scammers, but there are good ones to be had that are just looking for a little help.

S.I got one for you. MILF and 30 and decent!!

SAGuy17
06-24-18, 08:07
Anyone ever gotten anywhere with this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f8eced19-2ce6-4d4a-9d7d-cd14def6c29a. Wants expensive handbags, etc. Because she is married, educated, and in her mid 30's with kids. Amazing that she is on here all the time. Sounds like she probably should not be so demanding but perhaps that is me. She is on other sites too. Anyone else get anywhere with her?

BudBowl2001
06-24-18, 09:18
Hello, I'm Kristina. It's nice to meet you. I read your profile and you sound like someone I'd love to meet. I am young, but I've always craved the wisdom, passion, and love that only comes with experience and time.

To give a little background, I went to an elite New England prep / boarding school through my junior year in the Princeton district. I love exploring far away places, meeting different kinds of people, and deeply appreciate the beauty of the natural world. Even though I just turned 18, I've taught English lit in Asia, interned at Harvard Med researching the neuroscience behind chronic pain disorders such as fibromyalgia, spent a summer at Stanford studying writing, and can speak three languages (four, including French, which I am in the process of learning right now). I am classy, worldly, educated, and love stimulating conversation in a luxurious restaurant.

I also would like to mention how much I love animals. I have two pitbulls--a pit terrier and a blue nosed staffordshire. I am in the process of training the latter to become a working dog, and I also have a horse named Dakota, who is 4 yrs old, fresh off the track, and unsurprisingly, quite a handful. I am training her in my discipline, English hunt seat, as I have competed in eventing (stadium jumping, cross country, and dressage).

I am in Ohio now visiting my family before possibly traveling to Japan or London before heading to Boston University in the fall.

I would love to pursue this and to get to know you better! I have a lot of affection, comfort, and passion for men to give and would love to try to make this work. Please let me know what you would like; I hope to hear from you soon.

Kristina.

Damn. This girl is awesome for 18!

Dixon Cider
06-24-18, 13:10
Hello, I'm Kristina. It's nice to meet you. I read your profile and you sound like someone I'd love to meet. I am young, but I've always craved the wisdom, passion, and love that only comes with experience and time.

To give a little background, I went to an elite New England prep / boarding school through my junior year in the Princeton district. I love exploring far away places, meeting different kinds of people, and deeply appreciate the beauty of the natural world. Even though I just turned 18, I've taught English lit in Asia, interned at Harvard Med researching the neuroscience behind chronic pain disorders such as fibromyalgia, spent a summer at Stanford studying writing, and can speak three languages (four, including French, which I am in the process of learning right now). I am classy, worldly, educated, and love stimulating conversation in a luxurious restaurant.

I also would like to mention how much I love animals. I have two pitbulls--a pit terrier and a blue nosed staffordshire. I am in the process of training the latter to become a working dog, and I also have a horse named Dakota, who is 4 yrs old, fresh off the track, and unsurprisingly, quite a handful. I am training her in my discipline, English hunt seat, as I have competed in eventing (stadium jumping, cross country, and dressage).

I am in Ohio now visiting my family before possibly traveling to Japan or London before heading to Boston University in the fall.

I would love to pursue this and to get to know you better! I have a lot of affection, comfort, and passion for men to give and would love to try to make this work. Please let me know what you would like; I hope to hear from you soon.

Kristina.

Damn. This girl is awesome for 18!She hasn't been to the moon yet or discovered a cure for cancer so I'm not impressed.

PainWint
06-24-18, 14:04

Kristina.

Damn. This girl is awesome for 18!Bud, you should jump on that so you can have bragging rights that you defiled the future 1st female Emperor of Japan or China or whatever Asian Nation she is from.

BudBowl2001
06-24-18, 15:55
Have anu info on these 4?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ce13e094-4253-48b4-aa5f-4ac1aceea9a6

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a7f60371-605f-1691-49fa-ab9f04142b31

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/22829582-90a9-41f0-ba05-6c15629c0d78

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bd4851f3-765b-a74b-9c81-01492ffad016

JaggOff
06-24-18, 21:24

Kristina.

Damn. This girl is awesome for 18!Hell I'm impressed that one of these chicks was able to come up with that much bullshit. Sounds to me like there might be a script writer involved.

PainWint
06-24-18, 21:59
Messaged this one and she agreed to text.

She sent a couple more pics. Straight up Hood Rat!

Make of that what you will.

I did not bother to ask any more questions.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/55bf9938-aaaa-41fc-a90d-ee2a94884adb

Mike7794
06-24-18, 22:55
Disregard my earlier post that hasn't been posted yet asking if anyone had any experience with her.

Been texting with her. She sent a couple of pics that are nice and the body does look tight. I have something set up with her tomorrow night to meet me and a current 19 yo baby I've been doing for several months. She found out she likes pussy a couple months ago after I set up another meeting with a girl from SA. She won't admit she's bi, but after I saw her devouring that girls pussy she is definitely bi, which is good for me LOL. Binxn being bi should be perfect to get things started tomorrow. I'll report back.Saw her and a current baby last Monday. First off yes she is a full blown lesbian as Budbowl stated I believe. Her body is tight as well as the pussy. Her and my baby were going at it with me joining in whichever hole became available. Hot as hell session, and Alexis was good with my baby. Made her cum several times, then ended it with doing her with a strap on. She worked my girl from behind, missionary, and cowgirl like there was no tomorrow. After she left I asked my baby is she wanted to do it again her reply was a yes with no hesitation LOL. It was so hot I set up another session for Wednesday. Same as before with the addition of a little hand vibrator. She worked my girl over with that like an expert. My girl from cumming with me and Alexis she was exhausted LOL. Effin hot man. A funny moment was when she was done doing my girl from behind with the strap on for a long time and my girl getting off multiple pops Alexis made the comment that she was whipped from doing all that work. I laughed and said "I bet you have a new appreciation for the work guys put in during sex". We both had a good laugh. She is cool. Masculine type. She would be a cool friend to have just to hang out. She is like a guy. Her body is pretty buff. Her pussy is pretty tight and surprisingly too. Personally she is not the type I like. My current baby is the feminine type. 5'1" 100 lbs with excellent hygiene. Alexis has short boy haircut. She said the picture on SA is a wig.

BudBowl2001
06-25-18, 06:40
So is she actually living in her car as she claims. And what was the damage for all this?

I got: I'm living in my car if you can help me at all I'm in Lakewood right now.

I responded: Where in Lakewood? I'm not far from there.

She said: Warren.

I got tired of the game and didn't respond. Tomorrow's my last subscription day on SA and will probably be my last day period for awhile. The ratio of good to garbage just isn't in my favor.

Saw her and a current baby last Monday. First off yes she is a full blown lesbian as Budbowl stated I believe. Her body is tight as well as the pussy. Her and my baby were going at it with me joining in whichever hole became available. Hot as hell session, and Alexis was good with my baby. Made her cum several times, then ended it with doing her with a strap on. She worked my girl from behind, missionary, and cowgirl like there was no tomorrow. After she left I asked my baby is she wanted to do it again her reply was a yes with no hesitation LOL. It was so hot I set up another session for Wednesday. Same as before with the addition of a little hand vibrator. She worked my girl over with that like an expert. My girl from cumming with me and Alexis she was exhausted LOL. Effin hot man. A funny moment was when she was done doing my girl from behind with the strap on for a long time and my girl getting off multiple pops Alexis made the comment that she was whipped from doing all that work. I laughed and said "I bet you have a new appreciation for the work guys put in during sex". We both had a good laugh. She is cool. Masculine type. She would be a cool friend to have just to hang out. She is like a guy. Her body is pretty buff. Her pussy is pretty tight and surprisingly too. Personally she is not the type I like. My current baby is the feminine type. 5'1" 100 lbs with excellent hygiene. Alexis has short boy haircut. She said the picture on SA is a wig.

ZigBang1
06-25-18, 09:05
Yep, msg'd this one since she was close by and figured if things went well it would cut down on all my wasted travel time. Sent me back the '500 a meet, no limits' msg. I replied that it was over my budget, thanks and good luck. I'm starting to think that these girls are just making a wild shot at this kind of thing and if they hit a sucker then great. If not no sweat either.

SAGuy17
06-25-18, 09:08
She did the same with me. I told her that $500 was too high and that she only needed to pay me $250 to meet her. They have all lost their collective minds!

Yep, msg'd this one since she was close by and figured if things went well it would cut down on all my wasted travel time. Sent me back the '500 a meet, no limits' msg. I replied that it was over my budget, thanks and good luck. I'm starting to think that these girls are just making a wild shot at this kind of thing and if they hit a sucker then great. If not no sweat either.

Mike7794
06-25-18, 09:14
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c4f628f2-a3ad-4b96-af1c-02bbd9b19085

I Believe this is her link. I can't tell if it works as it show's up as profile unavailable. I'm not sure if it is because she deactivated her account or she blocked me as well as I recognized her as someone I had dated in the past and she was embarrassed that I knew she was on there.I can't open it. Maybe deactivated.

Mike7794
06-25-18, 09:25
You guys are having bad luck.

I've been back on the site for the last 3 months. I've met up with 7 women. 4 were one and done, 3 I've seen multiple times.

No issues with any of them like you experienced.

Maybe I should consider myself lucky and stop while I'm ahead.

I did have a few last year when I did this a few months- texting for money, needing rides, etc. I just blocked them. Just saying- I know they're out ther, and a few can be a pain in the ass. One thing I've done this time around is quickly checked their numbers to make sure they're not BP girls, let them know I don't do monthly allowance during the first conversation on the site, and told them I don't give loans, want texts between visits, and been very upfront that I'm only looking for company " now and then".

The ones I've kept seeing have all been "normal" broads who are just looking for an extra buck. The few one and dones- nothing wrong with them, I could just tell it I was good after one visit. I stay away from the glam shot model types. The few I've kept seeing have been ultra cool and very good looking 20 somethings way younger than me things.

I guess it's just the pick of the draw.

BAX.Unless the rate you offer is higher than most would give. Idk.

Gloworm71
06-25-18, 09:44
Have anu info on these 4?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ce13e094-4253-48b4-aa5f-4ac1aceea9a6

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a7f60371-605f-1691-49fa-ab9f04142b31

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bd4851f3-765b-a74b-9c81-01492ffad016I've commented on her previously. Not bad but will blow up your phone with money problems.

Mike7794
06-25-18, 09:54
The Asian a few of you been talking about. First of all GPS. She was open to meeting my baby (UTR), but wanted to meet us first. In hind site I should have gotten the sugar expectations clear before wasting the trip. Anyway we met her in Hudson for coffee. A side note. She is into herself and comes across like she has the world figured out at 18 like what's been stated. Since my UTR is unusually attracted to Asians I went beyond my limit of 2. 5 and offered 3, so my UTR could have the experience. She counters with 4, but for the first time she would like 5, and she can't come to me we would have to come to Hudson and get a hotel. I told her I'd think about it and left. Good conversation overall and the two girls hit it off well. That's not happening, and even my girl thought she had balls asking for all that. I don't want the 3 some that bad. Been getting tired of the same old thing with this UTR, so I changed things up to bring some excitement in the mix. I might back of soon from her, and maybe see her once a month or something. I get tired of the same pussy if it goes on for too long. But back to Kristy. Major GPS.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/inbox/037187c2-e15a-4ac9-a26b-f0d4dd59af9d

Mike7794
06-25-18, 09:59
Mailed with her on the site last night. I talked about meeting for coffee. She pushed for meeting straight up and in her words "Well I need one more guy to fuck me tonight. Tell me when and where and I'm there. I'm already in the car". I didn't reply. She is either a Pro or Le. Be careful.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/53c52416-1e19-4e10-949e-b4ca59125774

KissingBandit
06-25-18, 14:29
Beware https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a7f60371-605f-1691-49fa-ab9f04142b31.

Chatted her up on SA, then moved to text. Talked specifics about price and she was down. Not 2 minutes later I get a random text from someone that says:

[Deleted by Admin]

I use a burner number of course so it's no big deal. Yet another scammer on SA. Also a public service announcement to not use your real number.

KissingBandit
06-25-18, 14:58
Unless the rate you offer is higher than most would give. Idk.Yeah I've met with two, one was cat-fishing, the other was surprisingly good. My going rate is 200, cash when I see you (learned this lesson sadly the hard way). Since then I've chatted with at least 6 dozen women with nothing to show for it but a few random pics without faces and dead-end texts to my burner. Not to mention the panicked requests for cash or the requests for "online arrangements" at $20 a picture. Jesus what a pit of vipers. So 1 in 70 ish isn't a good ratio, especially at $90 a month for the privilege. I'm looking at 18-35 year olds slim to average. "Curvy" usually means fat and "A Few Extra Pounds" means obese. There are exceptions, but if I'm paying I'll take the prime rib please.

WhoreMoan
06-25-18, 18:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

But REPOSTING it a second time for anybody who missed it so you could finger wag him was a good idea?

Do you see the hole in your logic? Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Zeotch2
06-25-18, 20:30
Mailed with her on the site last night. I talked about meeting for coffee. She pushed for meeting straight up and in her words "Well I need one more guy to fuck me tonight. Tell me when and where and I'm there. I'm already in the car". I didn't reply. She is either a Pro or Le. Be careful.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/53c52416-1e19-4e10-949e-b4ca59125774I'm with you. I usually meet for coffee or lunch to do recon.

Zeotch2
06-25-18, 20:35
I can't open it. Maybe deactivated.I was able to open it.

Zeotch2
06-25-18, 20:39

Kristina.

Damn. This girl is awesome for 18!Is she a marketing or creative writing major?

Taejin36
06-25-18, 21:50
Agreed!

Really bad post!

Please attempt to remove.Thank you for the post on that vindictive chick though. The site is filled with crazies, I think it's best years are behind it.

BeenAroundX
06-25-18, 21:58
Unless the rate you offer is higher than most would give. Idk.Mike. True at times.

BAX.

NeonRt70
06-25-18, 23:38
Any word on her? Seems too good to be true. She is offering a pretty low price for her AND her friend! I worry because she lives in the middle of nowhere.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a5197af2-68bb-4198-a755-264b71d2a2a7

NeonRt70
06-26-18, 10:46
Any word on her? Seems too good to be true. She is offering a pretty low price for her AND her friend! I worry because she lives in the middle of nowhere.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a5197af2-68bb-4198-a755-264b71d2a2a7So it turns out the other girl is:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4546f63b-5332-4830-9411-c8e821419abf

Any word on either of these?

Udon42
06-26-18, 11:55
So it turns out the other girl is:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4546f63b-5332-4830-9411-c8e821419abf

Any word on either of these?https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4546f63b-5332-4830-9411-c8e821419abf

I've met this girl once at her apartment. Very sexy pretty girl. Reasonable rate, FS. I haven't repeated yet but I will. It was while ago though.

BudBowl2001
06-26-18, 14:56
Braylinn today. Reasonable FS. Enthusiatic. Wants to know why girls are mechanical. Non drinker. And doesn't appear to have any demons. Fairly cute. Actually I think thinner than her pics. Don't be afraid of her. Good girl.

Beware https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a7f60371-605f-1691-49fa-ab9f04142b31.

Chatted her up on SA, then moved to text. Talked specifics about price and she was down. Not 2 minutes later I get a random text from someone that

I use a burner number of course so it's no big deal. Yet another scammer on SA. Also a public service announcement to not use your real number.

ZigBang1
06-27-18, 08:17
Chatting with this one. Nice face, says she's short and chubby, married but has a place to play Anyone know her? PM is fine.

Smgrinder
06-27-18, 12:15
Looks like a few of you have seen Destiny St Claire via SA. I'm not a member but saw her a few times OTC when she was dancing at Bugsy's. Anyone have a way to contact her besides SA? Let me know. Thanks.

ZigBang1
06-28-18, 08:11
Hate to keep asking but here's another one I'm talking with. Seems TGTBT but don't most of them? She's asking if I want 2 SB's. LOL. This can't be cheap.

Anyone know anything?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fad9b94c-9369-4435-9cad-c07e14610b22

Dixon Cider
06-28-18, 11:04
Hate to keep asking but here's another one I'm talking with. Seems TGTBT but don't most of them? She's asking if I want 2 SB's. LOL. This can't be cheap.

Anyone know anything?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fad9b94c-9369-4435-9cad-c07e14610b22No new info on her but I am getting the same from her as well. So if I hear anything I'll post it. Work nights, so couldn't meet with her and never got into price discussions but she said her friend looks good.

Ballin69
06-28-18, 17:49
No new info on her but I am getting the same from her as well. So if I hear anything I'll post it. Work nights, so couldn't meet with her and never got into price discussions but she said her friend looks good.Been a minute, but glad to be back!

Haven't met her and traded a few messages. Claims needs 300-500 for a M&G bc of past flakes. Seems to have serious case if GPS. No mention yet of second playmate.

ZigBang1
06-29-18, 12:34
Chatted some more this AM and I'm checking off on her. She's all over the place. And the bit in her profile about getting you a new roof is way strange. She's gone from asking me if I want two SB's to telling me how she wants to build clientele for her massage biz. Tells me her massage is 100/ hr and no no no extras but she might wear lingerie. I'm thinking what's the point in lingerie?

She's all yours guys.

Anyone know anything?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fad9b94c-9369-4435-9cad-c07e14610b22

KissingBandit
07-03-18, 16:42
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/dd39576b-e8ee-4ced-8ed2-1d7c96bc5e5e

Tried to get me to send her $1. 8 over cash app because her power bill was due. Told her I'd pay her tomorrow for a date but she said she needed it immediately. Who pays their electric bill at 7 PM? Told her no thanks and she said she'd find someone else.

I texted her the next day on a lark asking her if she had paid her bill. She responded "Yes, and plenty more". I responded "You must be proud", to which she said "I am". Damn SA is full of scammers.

PainWint
07-03-18, 18:30
It didn't take much to bring conversation around to her wanting 300.

I'm not biting or going to negotiate but if it trips your trigger she seems legit.

Oh, she has no car of course.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/517b1a56-2568-4e0e-a0d4-6656e18ada08

Home for the week.

KissingBandit
07-04-18, 01:14
It didn't take much to bring conversation around to her wanting 300.

I'm not biting or going to negotiate but if it trips your trigger she seems legit.

Oh, she has no car of course.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/517b1a56-2568-4e0e-a0d4-6656e18ada08

Home for the week.Yeah talked to her too. Started at 2 but she bumped it to 3. I agree she seems legit. Leaving on Thursday.

PainWint
07-04-18, 22:15
Very busy with her job at Target but will find time for you for 1000 a week.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2e68b3cc-475d-44e7-9b10-6ddfabd2b681

Playing the lotto.

PainWint
07-04-18, 22:22
Will be happy to meet you for lunch. 250.00 or a Min. Of 4 K a month, nothing physical of course.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ef17e09f-521a-43c9-a317-54bbba6b9a97

I can't believe I am sharing this gem.

BudBowl2001
07-05-18, 09:35
Now when I am surfing profiles. I know 2 to avoid. And baby-a is a recycle from another username. It will come to me.

Very busy with her job at Target but will find time for you for 1000 a week.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2e68b3cc-475d-44e7-9b10-6ddfabd2b681

Playing the lotto.

Will be happy to meet you for lunch. 250.00 or a Min. Of 4 K a month, nothing physical of course.

I can't believe I am sharing this gem.

Dixon Cider
07-05-18, 12:05
This one will meet up for $600, keeping the GPS dream alive and well.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/sent/04238bb7-97bf-4fef-9943-9df6c91e388d

JasonDono
07-05-18, 12:48

I can't believe I am sharing this gem.I'm starting to think more and more of these girls don't actually know what a sugar baby is and does. "Nothing physical. " If I'm giving you 4 k a month, we are getting physical. Google would do wonders for these girls.

PainWint
07-05-18, 15:09
I think I am done for at least awhile.

SA has always been a hunt and I will say it has provided more than a couple really cool girls and a few skanks that served a purpose. But the last few alternate months of membership have yielded NOTHING of merit.

It seems as if They have all gone nuts. Old or young they are all looking to win the lotto on your ticket.

Obviously we share very little about the good ones but I am curious, is it just me or has the girl who wants to have some fun for a reasonable gift become an endangered species?

Wild Walleye
07-05-18, 15:20

I can't believe I am sharing this gem.From her profile:

"My boyfriend is supportive of me being a sugar baby, and wouldn't be opposed to fulfilling certain special requests. ".

Wait, what?

KissingBandit
07-05-18, 15:37
I think I am done for at least awhile.

SA has always been a hunt and I will say it has provided more than a couple really cool girls and a few skanks that served a purpose. But the last few alternate months of membership have yielded NOTHING of merit.

It seems as if They have all gone nuts. Old or young they are all looking to win the lotto on your ticket.

Obviously we share very little about the good ones but I am curious, is it just me or has the girl who wants to have some fun for a reasonable gift become an endangered species?I'm with you. I've been scouring SA for the past couple of months looking for just ONE good date. Nada. The amount of scammers out there is amazing, to the point where when a supposedly beautiful girl immediately wants to give me her number I'm ready to discount her for some scam.

I've got money in my pocket, I'm not looking to waste someone's time. But let's be reasonable folks. An hour of sex isn't worth what amounts to a car payment. If you're eating ramen noodles be happy with my 2. Instead of blowing me off looking for the lottery to hit.

Don't know where else to go though. With no review sites left STG is a crap shoot as is switter.at.

Fuzzyek
07-05-18, 15:55
There are a lot of girls joining indys at this time. It's a decent website and there are plenty of good women available, but not at SW prices which a lot of guys are interested in.

PainWint
07-05-18, 16:46
There are a lot of girls joining indys at this time. It's a decent website and there are plenty of good women available, but not at SW prices which a lot of guys are interested in.Perhaps what I am interested in what has become a unicorn. The disappearing middle class. Not the drug addicted SW and not the professional. The girl that will take a shift off her Min. Wage job at Chipotle to pick up half a weeks pay having some fun and be happy about it.

As I see it the pro's are now the middle ground in what they ask. SW are cheap, Professionals Mid range and the new generation of SB are commanding the highest price and delivering nothing in return.

I mean seriously if they are getting 1000 a week plus with no intimacy the Pro's are going to go that route too. I mean why would you bother breaking the law and risk taking all your filthy cocks if they can make more doing nothing except with their approving boyfriends.

Truth is its bullshit and the root cause is once again the guys that get too excited about something new and overpay. That is what has and will continue to wreck the once fertile middle ground. There is a endless string of men and women looking for a similar situation. Figure out which ones are a good match and go for it. If you can't come to reasonable terms move on. Buying your way in where your not wanted is always a mistake that not only costs you it ends up ruining it for everyone as seems to have happened on SA.

PainWint
07-05-18, 19:42
There are a lot of girls joining indys at this time. It's a decent website and there are plenty of good women available, but not at SW prices which a lot of guys are interested in.Perhaps what I am interested in what has become a unicorn. The disappearing middle class. Not the drug addicted SW and not the professional. The girl that will take a shift off her Min. Wage job at Chipotle to pick up half a weeks pay having some fun and be happy about it.

As I see it the pro's are now the middle ground in what they ask. SW are cheap, Professionals Mid range and the new generation of SB are commanding the highest price and delivering nothing in return.

I mean seriously if they are getting 1000 a week plus with no intimacy the Pro's are going to go that route too. I mean why would you bother breaking the law and risk taking all your filthy cocks if they can make more doing nothing except with their approving boyfriends.

Truth is its bullshit and the root cause is once again the guys that get too excited about something new and overpay. That is what has and will continue to wreck the once fertile middle ground. There is a endless string of men and women looking for a similar situation. Figure out which ones are a good match and go for it. If you can't come to reasonable terms move on. Buying your way in where your not wanted is always a mistake that not only costs you it ends up ruining it for everyone as seems to have happened on SA.

NeonRt70
07-06-18, 16:52
There are a lot of girls joining indys at this time. It's a decent website and there are plenty of good women available, but not at SW prices which a lot of guys are interested in.What is Indys?

BudBowl2001
07-06-18, 17:04
That saw Molly before. She might be looking for help before she competes in miss bikini USA in Miami next week. Travel expenses.

Groove1
07-07-18, 22:58
Looks like a few of you have seen Destiny St Claire via SA. I'm not a member but saw her a few times OTC when she was dancing at Bugsy's. Anyone have a way to contact her besides SA? Let me know. Thanks.Pm me for contact. I also answered some other pm's about her!!

Groove1
07-07-18, 23:01
I'm with you. I usually meet for coffee or lunch to do recon.This *itch just LOOKS strait up bat shit crazy. Nobody got any info yet?

Mike7794
07-08-18, 09:57
I have to say I'm moving in the direction of leaving SA for a while unless the landscape changes. The last few months have brought up virtually nothing. Same as the rest of you with them playing the lottery. The hit rate of all the letters I sent out is virtually nothing, and the ones I could bag are not in my line of interest on body type. Indy's was a loser in the past, but I'll take a look there again and see if things changed according to a poster here. Even my long term UTR has gotten more strange ever since she started dating a bipolar guy a month ago. Not getting the GFE I used to.

This one talks a good game then springs the "can you send 50" before we even meet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/dd39576b-e8ee-4ced-8ed2-1d7c96bc5e5e

This one asked about getting something for a M & G.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e24e8deb-9fe4-40f3-8d82-d3732d0383fb

This one is using someone else's pictures.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d0619682-6323-4cbf-bf10-d56e0bb7d11b

ZigBang1
07-09-18, 13:18
After 3 months and $$$ I'm giving SA a break. Maybe permanent. Way too much BS and phony profiles and girls wanting 'money for nothing', pics that are not real or not accurate, too many 'curvy (aka fat) girls and on and on. Yeah I've met several and actually got laid a couple of times but mostly a 'one and done' type of experience. I've asked this before with no response and I'm guessing it's just more of the same but has any here have any comments on the Secret Benefits site?

KissingBandit
07-09-18, 15:26
After 3 months and $$$ I'm giving SA a break. Maybe permanent. Way too much BS and phony profiles and girls wanting 'money for nothing', pics that are not real or not accurate, too many 'curvy (aka fat) girls and on and on. Yeah I've met several and actually got laid a couple of times but mostly a 'one and done' type of experience. I've asked this before with no response and I'm guessing it's just more of the same but has any here have any comments on the Secret Benefits site?I tried it too and it doesn't have a monthly fee but charges you to unlock texting and to unlock private photos which is outrageous. Only benefit to the site is that girls can register with a photo, meaning it's harder to get catfished.

Oh and you can post videos. But the site will cost you $$$ if you spread your net wide like on SA. And there's no improvement in quality or quantity. I equate it to SA's sister site whatsyourprice.com.

PainWint
07-09-18, 17:56
I tried it too and it doesn't have a monthly fee but charges you to unlock texting and to unlock private photos which is outrageous. Only benefit to the site is that girls can register with a photo, meaning it's harder to get catfished.

Oh and you can post videos. But the site will cost you $$$ if you spread your net wide like on SA. And there's no improvement in quality or quantity. I equate it to SA's sister site whatsyourprice.com.As I have said I am abandoning at least for now SA as well, it's just no longer worth the money. The sister site Whats Your Price seems to have gone wrong as well, the last 5 or so that accepted my offer never made any effort to respond or actually meet. Why I have no idea, other than that is how the site makes money with fake profiles that accept your offer and you pay to unlock them?

Also I too have been considering Secret Benefits. BUT, I feel like its bull as well since my blank profile gets messages I am supposed to pay to unlock. That kinda says its a bunch of crap to me.
Or a blank profile is desirable to some hot chicks. I may have to resort to the old school art of picking up chicks in the real world. Crazy talk I know.

PainWint
07-09-18, 18:04
This one "might know a place you can get a room by the hour". Says she is staying with a cousin in Walton Hills.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a18d50d3-f3bd-4be7-83a2-e747a2037d37

Something not right to me. Passing.

KissingBandit
07-09-18, 20:47
As I have said I am abandoning at least for now SA as well, it's just no longer worth the money. The sister site Whats Your Price seems to have gone wrong as well, the last 5 or so that accepted my offer never made any effort to respond or actually meet. Why I have no idea, other than that is how the site makes money with fake profiles that accept your offer and you pay to unlock them?

Also I too have been considering Secret Benefits. BUT, I feel like its bull as well since my blank profile gets messages I am supposed to pay to unlock. That kinda says its a bunch of crap to me.
Or a blank profile is desirable to some hot chicks. I may have to resort to the old school art of picking up chicks in the real world. Crazy talk I know.Well, I just had the pleasure of having to reverse a $169 charge from Secret Benefits that they applied to my account when my credit balance went to 0. I didn't do it, I've been waiting for my account to go to 0 for awhile so I could be done with it. Got my refund and immediately deleted my account and my account on whatsyourprice.com as well. I'm waiting for a few days until my SA account runs out. The rewards just haven't been worth the effort.

Bikjik69
07-09-18, 21:01
Anything on this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/883bc467-d939-41aa-a095-fb5d7796d29a

Doesn't really want to meet first. Just wants to do outcall and get down to business. That's why I'm hesitant.

ZigBang1
07-09-18, 22:17
Good info Bandit about the SB place. That's enough to keep me fro getting my CC out. As for SA seems most feel the same as I do. The rate is def way over priced. If it were 40 to 45 I'd probably hang just for the entertainment value. Not sure where to head from here. STG is about 90% bogus ads and the ones that appear to be real are usually too scary and or fat for me. LOL Thanks again mongers.

Well, I just had the pleasure of having to reverse a $169 charge from Secret Benefits that they applied to my account when my credit balance went to 0. I didn't do it, I've been waiting for my account to go to 0 for awhile so I could be done with it. Got my refund and immediately deleted my account and my account on whatsyourprice.com as well. I'm waiting for a few days until my SA account runs out. The rewards just haven't been worth the effort.

Dixon Cider
07-10-18, 20:00
This one "might know a place you can get a room by the hour". Says she is staying with a cousin in Walton Hills.

Something not right to me. Passing.I seen her over the weekend. Either the pic were old or it was a totally different girl altogether. I work too many hours to pre-screen a lunch date but I need to start rethinking this. The girl that showed up might have been her, but those pix then were of much better days. I still proceeded with the date, I have had worse. She wasn't bad, just a let down from what I was expecting. As far as her performance, she delivered. So I would recommend a meet and greet first and if you are happy with her looks, then pull the trigger because she will do her job.

Zeotch2
07-11-18, 12:39
As I have said I am abandoning at least for now SA as well, it's just no longer worth the money. The sister site Whats Your Price seems to have gone wrong as well, the last 5 or so that accepted my offer never made any effort to respond or actually meet. Why I have no idea, other than that is how the site makes money with fake profiles that accept your offer and you pay to unlock them?

Or a blank profile is desirable to some hot chicks. I may have to resort to the old school art of picking up chicks in the real world. Crazy talk I know.I only had luck once on WYP. I tried it but wasn't keen on the idea of essentially paying for a dinner or something. On SA, I could meet for dinner, drinks, coffee, whatever just to get to know someone.

I did offer a few on WYP who accepted, but they never followed through. The one who I did meet there met up with me and didn't ask for anything up front. She became a regular and only asked for money for the babysitter. She had a great body and a 38 G rack, for which she recently had reduction surgery.

Zeotch2
07-11-18, 13:09
If anyone has any intel or referrals for ebony SBs, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I renew my SA membership once in a while. So I'm checking there but would appreciate pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Mike7794
07-14-18, 01:50

Something not right to me. Passing.The profile is coming up not found.

Mike7794
07-14-18, 01:55
Didn't want to meet first. She wanted to come right over and get to it, or get a hotel. Another skank most likely. Can't see her face in the pic due to her hiding it, and the hair needed a major brush. Didn't want to show the face. No thanks.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f4ae04fa-1e17-4364-aa2e-650823da0f66

Mike7794
07-14-18, 02:18
I'm amazed how dry it's gotten. These SA girls are largely escorts or strippers. Problem is I see nothing our there to try. Indy's never has enough girls for this area. As someone said earlier I might have to go back to civi dating. Haven't had to do that for ten years. I mean I've always kept my senses aware while out and about. Problem with NE Ohio is there aren't many lean bodied girls here.

On a side note has anyone been able to see Binixn? Alexis. I see her profile now has a picture of her and her girlfriend. They must be advertising the girl girl thing.

Mike7794
07-14-18, 13:29
Didn't want to meet first. She wanted to come right over and get to it, or get a hotel. Another skank most likely. Can't see her face in the pic due to her hiding it, and the hair needed a major brush. Didn't want to show the face. No thanks.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f4ae04fa-1e17-4364-aa2e-650823da0f66She did unlock her pic. Looks cute, but kind of looks photo shopped. Not an expert though.

Now she changed her tune to she wants sugar for being a texting buddy. I told her it won't happen on the site, and she responded with "I know many lonely guys on here will do that". I said "but you told me earlier you were new to the site" (like two days). LOL. I told her she should go to the store and buy a lottery ticket. Please guys tell me that there are no dudes on here giving sugar for texting. I'm not believing it. Can't be.

Mojo Rising
07-14-18, 17:11
Anyone have any luck with her? She shared her private pics with me, but won't answer my messages at all. She might be a bot or fake?

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea64ee7-6070-411e-aab7-5637d47e3ac2

Mike7794
07-15-18, 21:59
After thinking about leaving SA, and looking at my options, I'm going to stay with it with the thought that it's going through a cyclical time and it will get better. There is absolutely nothing else out there these days and SA providing a lot of young pussy over the past 10 years. I'm going to get back in the civi game part time and see what comes of it. Even when SA was good I was still putting out many mails. Right now there is just a higher percentage of low quality ones on there. I'm not crazy about the rate, but when I look at the whole picture my returns over the past 10 years have been good. I'm sticking with it for now, because no other site is making me want to leave SA. The good economy is a factor as well.

Mike7794
07-15-18, 22:07
Time waster. Texted with her for a week.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e1e3cc57-c705-4512-bf33-1088707e2d07

DoubtingTom
07-15-18, 23:36
Anyone have any luck with her? She shared her private pics with me, but won't answer my messages at all. She might be a bot or fake?

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea64ee7-6070-411e-aab7-5637d47e3ac2No she is real and has an incredible figure.

Zeotch2
07-16-18, 09:18
She did unlock her pic. Looks cute, but kind of looks photo shopped. Not an expert though.

Now she changed her tune to she wants sugar for being a texting buddy. I told her it won't happen on the site, and she responded with "I know many lonely guys on here will do that". I said "but you told me earlier you were new to the site" (like two days). LOL. I told her she should go to the store and buy a lottery ticket. Please guys tell me that there are no dudes on here giving sugar for texting. I'm not believing it. Can't be.I've been in communication with an Sb going to Ohio U. , and she said her last two arrangements were just of sending pics of herself when I inquired about physical meets.

WTF? You can find pics on the internet for free.

KissingBandit
07-16-18, 09:51
I've been in communication with an Sb going to Ohio U. , and she said her last two arrangements were just of sending pics of herself when I inquired about physical meets.

WTF? You can find pics on the internet for free.Yeah, if you see "Online only" then they want to sell you pics and videos. Like you I pass because the pics they usually want to send don't include the head. WTF, how do I even know it's you? If I want an arrangement I only do it where I hand them the money at a meet. Watch out for GPS in these girls.

Mike7794
07-16-18, 09:58
Anyone have an update on her? I talked with her about a year ago.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8b416df6-08bf-48fd-862d-fb29c96cb5c7

Mojo Rising
07-16-18, 10:54
No she is real and has an incredible figure.Have you met with her? Details?

DoubtingTom
07-16-18, 22:55
Yeah, if you see "Online only" then they want to sell you pics and videos. Like you I pass because the pics they usually want to send don't include the head. WTF, how do I even know it's you? If I want an arrangement I only do it where I hand them the money at a meet. Watch out for GPS in these girls.If a girl is online only, report that crap to the SA site. There is an easy way to report it. They're not supposed to be doing that.

DoubtingTom
07-16-18, 22:57
Have you met with her? Details?Yes. Did not repeat. More impersonal, less of a personal connection.

KissingBandit
07-17-18, 11:03

https://www.seeking.com/member/8b416df6-08bf-48fd-862d-fb29c96cb5c7FYI I chatted her up a couple of months ago. I asked her "So you consider yourself high maintenance?" and her response was "because I have high prices haha" and she's marked as "Extravagant" so I didn't bother to ask what "high prices" meant. Seemed like GPS to me so I never followed through.

Mike7794
07-17-18, 11:15
FYI I chatted her up a couple of months ago. I asked her "So you consider yourself high maintenance?" and her response was "because I have high prices haha" and she's marked as "Extravagant" so I didn't bother to ask what "high prices" meant. Seemed like GPS to me so I never followed through.Okay thanks. Yeah if I remember correctly she was okay with 2. 5, but sounds like she has changed to the higher side.

PainWint
07-17-18, 14:02
If a girl is online only, report that crap to the SA site. There is an easy way to report it. They're not supposed to be doing that.I have taken the time to report those whose profile is selling pics or online only. Sometimes they get kicked sometimes they don't.

PainWint
07-17-18, 14:09

https://www.seeking.com/member/8b416df6-08bf-48fd-862d-fb29c96cb5c7I've let my membership expire and hope not to return. If this is the girl I think. Young long dark hair? Works as a bottle girl in high end clubs in Downtown Cleve. People paying 300 for a bottle of 40 vodka and handing her a hundo for pouring it. Nice girl for sure but out of touch with my reality. Understandable though, her reality is people handing her 100 for fetching a bottle.

Dixon Cider
07-20-18, 11:06
Finally getting to the bottom line with this one on how much she wants for allowance. "Normally I charge $800 per date, but for you $700" AWESOME! Look at all the money I will save! Don't waste your time.

https://www.seeking.com/member/90f2140a-538e-4b21-8eed-b209aa412c02

ZigBang1
07-20-18, 19:29
And just another reason why I'm not renewing Sitting on the sidelines for while and might be back at some point. Winter time seems to lead me more to indoor sports.

Finally getting to the bottom line with this one on how much she wants for allowance. "Normally I charge $800 per date, but for you $700" AWESOME! Look at all the money I will save! Don't waste your time.

https://www.seeking.com/member/90f2140a-538e-4b21-8eed-b209aa412c02

KissingBandit
07-22-18, 08:50

https://www.seeking.com/member/90f2140a-538e-4b21-8eed-b209aa412c02My membership lapsed this past Friday. Although it's good entertainment I don't see myself joining again soon. At $90 a pop it just isn't worth it right now. Maybe if the cut out the scammers and GPS.

Mike7794
07-22-18, 10:09
I've let my membership expire and hope not to return. If this is the girl I think. Young long dark hair? Works as a bottle girl in high end clubs in Downtown Cleve. People paying 300 for a bottle of 40 vodka and handing her a hundo for pouring it. Nice girl for sure but out of touch with my reality. Understandable though, her reality is people handing her 100 for fetching a bottle.No she has long bleach blond hair.

Ballin69
07-22-18, 20:27
Any intel on these ones?

Seems promising from messaging.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8c71489a-b2ce-4ce8-bd0e-9237699cedff

This one seems to cancel, but seems experienced with how it works.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8c9d156e-3b51-4482-b37e-0126c95eb29

This one is a definite time waster, never would meet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/366c8361-40ae-41b7-82a1-81c4908a3246

Had another MegK96 was her name, but seems to have ghosted or blocked me. If you have any info there I'd appreciate it too.

BudBowl2001
07-22-18, 21:30
Wants 700 per meet. She's been talked about before. I laughed at her.

Any intel on these ones?

Had another MegK96 was her name, but seems to have ghosted or blocked me. If you have any info there I'd appreciate it too.

Dixon Cider
07-23-18, 12:26
Any intel on these ones?

Had another MegK96 was her name, but seems to have ghosted or blocked me. If you have any info there I'd appreciate it too.I talked with the first one several months ago, turns out she just wanted to sell pix, videos. Bcuz it isn't free anywhere on the internet, right? Either that or maybe she has a 3rd tit? IDK, but I passed. Maybe things have changed since then and she figured out a way to put her assets to better use, but I doubt it.

FindFun
07-23-18, 19:34
I talked with the first one several months ago, turns out she just wanted to sell pix, videos. Bcuz it isn't free anywhere on the internet, right? Either that or maybe she has a 3rd tit? IDK, but I passed. Maybe things have changed since then and she figured out a way to put her assets to better use, but I doubt it.Yeah. Could never get 1st one to meet.

Dixon Cider
07-24-18, 11:20
Wasted my time on this one yesterday. I thought when I seen her pix that more than likely TGTBT but figured WTF, only one copy and paste first message. Lets see what happens. She texts me, agrees to everything I want for a reasonable allowance. Then I get the "can you do me a favor?" Knew right then it was going to be a free handout offer. She claims she needed $120 for some kind of shit for school but if I sent it to her right now via paypal she would wave the allowance tomorrow. So here is your chance guys, $120 will get you all kinds of crazy fun! And if you send it to her in advance, I just won the Nigerian lottery but I will need all of your bank info so I can deposit my winnings into your acct!

https://www.seeking.com/member/3f1c9950-a685-41bb-9b51-04bd35b642a6

ZigBang1
07-25-18, 07:46
Your comment covers a common ploy used by the girls on SA which is why I'm taking a break from there. I had the same kind of thing run on me more than once. What makes me wonder most is whether there are guys that actually fall for the scam. P.S. Great comment about the Nigerian lottery and I think that the scam is still going around after all these years. Unbelievable!

Wasted my time on this one yesterday. I thought when I seen her pix that more than likely TGTBT but figured WTF, only one copy and paste first message. Lets see what happens. She texts me, agrees to everything I want for a reasonable allowance. Then I get the "can you do me a favor?" Knew right then it was going to be a free handout offer. She claims she needed $120 for some kind of shit for school but if I sent it to her right now via paypal she would wave the allowance tomorrow. So here is your chance guys, $120 will get you all kinds of crazy fun! And if you send it to her in advance, I just won the Nigerian lottery but I will need all of your bank info so I can deposit my winnings into your acct!

https://www.seeking.com/member/3f1c9950-a685-41bb-9b51-04bd35b642a6

Dixon Cider
07-25-18, 11:28
Your comment covers a common ploy used by the girls on SA which is why I'm taking a break from there. I had the same kind of thing run on me more than once. What makes me wonder most is whether there are guys that actually fall for the scam. P.S. Great comment about the Nigerian lottery and I think that the scam is still going around after all these years. Unbelievable!The Nigerian lottery scam just proves that there is a sucker born every minute! I have had a few good girls that have worked out on that site but all the potholes you have to navigate along the way does make it tedious! I actually had one contact me yesterday and said it's been awhile, can I come see you. Told her I was low on funds. She replied $100? My response. When can you be here.

KissingBandit
07-25-18, 17:29
Your comment covers a common ploy used by the girls on SA which is why I'm taking a break from there. I had the same kind of thing run on me more than once. What makes me wonder most is whether there are guys that actually fall for the scam. P.S. Great comment about the Nigerian lottery and I think that the scam is still going around after all these years. Unbelievable!I'll be honest and say I've fallen for it a couple of times, big head listening to little head. But it prompted me to state now in the beginning that I'd be happy to hand a girl cash in person, but nothing up front. Not breaking that rule has saved me $$ and reveals the time wasters and gold diggers. Oh and no "online relationship", thanks.

JaggOff
07-25-18, 22:47
I believe he was caught a few months ago. As it turns out he wasn't in Nigeria, he was in Florida or Louisiana or one of the southern states.

Mike7794
07-27-18, 16:17
The Nigerian lottery scam just proves that there is a sucker born every minute! I have had a few good girls that have worked out on that site but all the potholes you have to navigate along the way does make it tedious! I actually had one contact me yesterday and said it's been awhile, can I come see you. Told her I was low on funds. She replied $100? My response. When can you be here.Or the saying I use is "there is an ass for every seat".

OhioGuy444
07-28-18, 06:42
89.00 a month and have to do 3 months, are they insane!. Sorry SA not ever doing that.

Dixon Cider
07-30-18, 15:19
These girls continue to look for something for nothing while putting in as little effort as possible. I sent this one an opening message, just seeing if she wanted to discuss a possible arrangement. Her long thought out and detailed response? "Venmo" F- you!

https://www.seeking.com/member/75983c40-70ec-4269-b30e-f48dd22ebf35

Dixon Cider
07-30-18, 17:28
Just got done wasting time with this one. It appears she only discusses details in person. Ok, fine! Where would you like to meet? "at my strip club" I don't like to waste my time in strip clubs. " I only feel secure in their because they have cameras to keep me safe, this is nonnegotiable" They have cameras in starbucks too. "But they don't have cameras and security, the world is a crazy place. ".

So there ya go guys, if you are into wasting your money in strip clubs, this one might be a catch. My guess is she is just trying to lure guys into her club so she can get some guaranteed trips to the champaign room. More than likely a GPS girl, but ya never know. I'll sit this one out.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c3f7658f-77ac-460e-bc9a-b1530ea2ef36

ZigBang1
07-31-18, 07:53
Dix: No offense but you are slowly getting an education on which ones are totally bogus. I spent 3 months on the site and it's pretty easy to catch on to the BS posters. Your two are perfect examples. The one post has a glamour shot which is a huge tip off to being phony. Just skip over those even though they have you drooling. The other one that has 'lived in seven countries' and wants to be back in Casablanca or Munich or scuba diving. Had me laughing and wonder who actually wrote that mini novel. Don't you think it's odd that this world traveler has seen herself reduced to a stripper in some shit hole in Cle? Her pic is a tip off as well. Keep at it but start using the big head a little more. Good luck!

Just got done wasting time with this one. It appears she only discusses details in person. Ok, fine! Where would you like to meet? "at my strip club" I don't like to waste my time in strip clubs. " I only feel secure in their because they have cameras to keep me safe, this is nonnegotiable" They have cameras in starbucks too. "But they don't have cameras and security, the world is a crazy place. ".

So there ya go guys, if you are into wasting your money in strip clubs, this one might be a catch. My guess is she is just trying to lure guys into her club so she can get some guaranteed trips to the champaign room. More than likely a GPS girl, but ya never know. I'll sit this one out.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c3f7658f-77ac-460e-bc9a-b1530ea2ef36

Dixon Cider
07-31-18, 11:50
Dix: No offense but you are slowly getting an education on which ones are totally bogus. I spent 3 months on the site and it's pretty easy to catch on to the BS posters. Your two are perfect examples. The one post has a glamour shot which is a huge tip off to being phony. Just skip over those even though they have you drooling. The other one that has 'lived in seven countries' and wants to be back in Casablanca or Munich or scuba diving. Had me laughing and wonder who actually wrote that mini novel. Don't you think it's odd that this world traveler has seen herself reduced to a stripper in some shit hole in Cle? Her pic is a tip off as well. Keep at it but start using the big head a little more. Good luck!TBH, I swing the bat at all of them. I copy and paste like a MFR and it only takes a couple of seconds to test the waters and see what bites. I have had some really good surprise out of nowhere ones take the bait every once in a while but sadly, the money grubbers far outweigh the good ones. I always include my number in my opening message to just skip a step and try to negotiate off of the site as soon as possible. Anyways, had one today just send me a money request. We had ZERO conversation other than my opening message, yet this little darling decided to send me a $50 money request from some ap. Think it was suckers. Com? Anyways, I will continue to swing for the fences and if I have to put up with a lot of bullshit to get a real one that is not bullshit, guess I'll deal with it. I'm just trying to eliminate some of the turds for you guys that I have come across so you don't waste your time w them.

ZigBang1
07-31-18, 23:27
Dix: I hear ya. And understand your approach. Takes little to no effort to shoot them all a message and then ifyou get a reply you have to sort out which ones just might have even a little potential for a score. I don't think you are going to tell me anything that I haven't heard from them. The best one wanted me to send $$ to her paypal account once a week. Without ever even meeting. I think the girls take the same approach. Nothing to lose so they just throw out the net and try to catch a sucker. Kind of like the Nigerian prince needing help to get rid of his millions. I have no doubt there are some real girls on there willing to play if you have the $$ but finding one is the real challenge. Your approach just might work but I'm taking a break for now.

TBH, I swing the bat at all of them. I copy and paste like a MFR and it only takes a couple of seconds to test the waters and see what bites. I have had some really good surprise out of nowhere ones take the bait every once in a while but sadly, the money grubbers far outweigh the good ones. I always include my number in my opening message to just skip a step and try to negotiate off of the site as soon as possible. Anyways, had one today just send me a money request. We had ZERO conversation other than my opening message, yet this little darling decided to send me a $50 money request from some ap. Think it was suckers. Com? Anyways, I will continue to swing for the fences and if I have to put up with a lot of bullshit to get a real one that is not bullshit, guess I'll deal with it. I'm just trying to eliminate some of the turds for you guys that I have come across so you don't waste your time w them.

KissingBandit
08-02-18, 08:32
Dix: I hear ya. And understand your approach. Takes little to no effort to shoot them all a message and then ifyou get a reply you have to sort out which ones just might have even a little potential for a score. I don't think you are going to tell me anything that I haven't heard from them. The best one wanted me to send $$ to her paypal account once a week. Without ever even meeting. I think the girls take the same approach. Nothing to lose so they just throw out the net and try to catch a sucker. Kind of like the Nigerian prince needing help to get rid of his millions. I have no doubt there are some real girls on there willing to play if you have the $$ but finding one is the real challenge. Your approach just might work but I'm taking a break for now.Can you imagine how much money a girl could make if she just wanted to actually make men happy by doing what she advertised at a realistic rate? Hell, she'd make more money than any of these scammers easily. Instead we have to wade through fakes, scammers, and women with GPS to find that unicorn.

BudBowl2001
08-03-18, 07:49
That she would actually allow you to touch her pussy. Seems girls know men want it, and they will go great lengths to get it, Maybe we arent giving them enough credit. LOL.

Can you imagine how much money a girl could make if she just wanted to actually make men happy by doing what she advertised at a realistic rate? Hell, she'd make more money than any of these scammers easily. Instead we have to wade through fakes, scammers, and women with GPS to find that unicorn.

Franklee1975
08-13-18, 17:07
Slave Material-Wants dick picks, won't talk on the phone. I'm pretty sure it's a dude.

Goldilocks123- Nice girl, just needs some help, she's in a bad spot. Very pretty, and reasonable FS.

Frank.

Mike7794
08-13-18, 18:00
Slave Material-Wants dick picks, won't talk on the phone. I'm pretty sure it's a dude.

Goldilocks123- Nice girl, just needs some help, she's in a bad spot. Very pretty, and reasonable FS.

Frank.I can't find her on there. Maybe more info to be able to look at her profile.

KissingBandit
08-13-18, 18:07

Frank.Since SA won't let you search can you provide links?

Franklee1975
08-13-18, 18:42
Since SA won't let you search can you provide links?Be glad to try.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e74547ee-f9ea-4159-8580-60ad5a8bc1f1

https://www.seeking.com/member/7a62f959-b9a8-4a2b-93cb-25f6c7af0537

Taejin36
08-13-18, 20:50
Be glad to try.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e74547ee-f9ea-4159-8580-60ad5a8bc1f1I can confirm Slave Material is in fact a fake profile. The girl showing in the pics has appeared in many different fake SA profiles for the past 5 years. I know of the real girl in the pics, and this is some dude who stole her pics and posting fake profiles, I suspect he may know her as he has good knowledge of her info.

RWarNmsn69
08-13-18, 22:53
Since SA won't let you search can you provide links?

The keyword search feature is gone but you can still perform a keyword search by enetering the following in the URL:

&q=keyword.

For example: if you want to search for keyword of "Dtf" use the following:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/search?city=Arlington%20County&country=United%20States&lat=38.8816208&limit=25&lon=-77.09098089999998&page=1&radius=100&region=Virginia&sortBy=recently-active&user_location=0&q=dtf

You can see other search filters I've used like within 100 miles of Arlington but the keyword search is at the end of the url. Just replace dtf with whatever you want to search for.Search Feature Workaround.

Thanks to a fellow SA monger on the Baltimore forum, here is a workaround for the missing keyword (I. E. , potential SB's username) search. It works wonderfully!

RWARNMSN.

Safe mongering and sugaring!

Mike7794
08-14-18, 11:02
Search Feature Workaround.

Thanks to a fellow SA monger on the Baltimore forum, here is a workaround for the missing keyword (I. E. , potential SB's username) search. It works wonderfully!

RWARNMSN.

Safe mongering and sugaring!Great post and thanks. Now I can still search. Appreciate that.

Franklee1975
08-14-18, 11:58
I can confirm Slave Material is in fact a fake profile. The girl showing in the pics has appeared in many different fake SA profiles for the past 5 years. I know of the real girl in the pics, and this is some dude who stole her pics and posting fake profiles, I suspect he may know her as he has good knowledge of her info.Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it! Real women don't ask for dick picks-at least until after you know them, LOL. Not speaking on the phone was a big warning, as well. The dude should just take pics of his own tiny dick and look at them-I know he's not seeing mine, .

Frank.

KissingBandit
08-14-18, 15:01
Search Feature Workaround.

RWARNMSN.

Safe mongering and sugaring!Awesome! Thanks for that, a little url hacking does the trick.

BestDjInOhio
08-14-18, 18:37
I seen her over the weekend. Either the pic were old or it was a totally different girl altogether. I work too many hours to pre-screen a lunch date but I need to start rethinking this. The girl that showed up might have been her, but those pix then were of much better days. I still proceeded with the date, I have had worse. She wasn't bad, just a let down from what I was expecting. As far as her performance, she delivered. So I would recommend a meet and greet first and if you are happy with her looks, then pull the trigger because she will do her job.Her page isn't found. Can you pm me her phone number?

BudBowl2001
08-14-18, 23:24
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b48eba6-9365-4412-ac5f-a9a08d296580

This is grade A pussy. I know alot about her personal life, and its awesome. NO CRIMINAL HISTORY. And kind of a public figure. I personally have had her on vacation with me. If you want a class girl this is her.

Member #5838
08-15-18, 21:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b48eba6-9365-4412-ac5f-a9a08d296580

This is grade A pussy. I know alot about her personal life, and its awesome. NO CRIMINAL HISTORY. And kind of a public figure. I personally have had her on vacation with me. If you want a class girl this is her.I can confirm, she is awesome. Highly recommend.

Ballin69
08-16-18, 10:41
I can confirm, she is awesome. Highly recommend.What's the damage $$ wise?

Record Player
08-16-18, 13:29
I can confirm, she is awesome. Highly recommend.Is there any other way to contact her other than the Seeking site?

Franklee1975
08-17-18, 18:23
Texted her a couple times, good responses. Asked her if she wanted to chat-total ghost, LOL. Checked her facebook page, not single like she said-and not 30 years old-unless she was about 6 years old when she had her kids. Another scam of some sort. Just a heads up.

Frank.

TheEndlessEdge
08-22-18, 12:23
https://www.seeking.com/member/c040792f-ee7b-58fe-d610-7c662ea7f554

Any word on Kahleesi? Seems to be experienced and DTF. Been talking to her and she seems cool so far. I decided to come back and try out SA one last time with lower expectations and hopefully it'll start paying off again.

https://www.seeking.com/member/591405ca-f7d2-46bb-83fe-77421a34d0c9

Classylassy25, I'm not too sure about just yet. She sent me some pics of herself, but her number matches up with another escort girl's that doesn't look the same at all. Her number also has negative reviews associated with her, so it makes me think she might be a bait and switch.

BudBowl2001
08-22-18, 16:39
She is bait and switch. Call her out on it, and see the reaction. If she ghosts. Then you were right.

Any word on Kahleesi? Seems to be experienced and DTF. Been talking to her and she seems cool so far. I decided to come back and try out SA one last time with lower expectations and hopefully it'll start paying off again.

Classylassy25, I'm not too sure about just yet. She sent me some pics of herself, but her number matches up with another escort girl's that doesn't look the same at all. Her number also has negative reviews associated with her, so it makes me think she might be a bait and switch.

PainWint
08-22-18, 17:58

Classylassy25, I'm not too sure about just yet. She sent me some pics of herself, but her number matches up with another escort girl's that doesn't look the same at all. Her number also has negative reviews associated with her, so it makes me think she might be a bait and switch.I have classylassy25 in my phone with a 8543 number I was not able to tie back to anything, I recall texting with her. She was / is in Cuyahoga Falls and wants 300 and will host. More than I go for $ wise and not a convenient location for me. But as I recall she seemed legit.
I believe it was a different profile than the present one so who knows.

PainWint
08-22-18, 18:10
Texted her a couple times, good responses. Asked her if she wanted to chat-total ghost, LOL. Checked her facebook page, not single like she said-and not 30 years old-unless she was about 6 years old when she had her kids. Another scam of some sort. Just a heads up.

Frank.I had the same experience. Said she wasn't quite sure about the whole thing and poof, gone no replies.

Udon42
08-22-18, 19:01

Classylassy25, I'm not too sure about just yet. She sent me some pics of herself, but her number matches up with another escort girl's that doesn't look the same at all. Her number also has negative reviews associated with her, so it makes me think she might be a bait and switch.I exchanged extensive text messages with Kahleesi1120 in two weeks including some nude photos of her. She never said any donation amount. While we were texting a few weeks ago, she went dark. I know she logged in SA but I haven't heard any recently. She wants to travel as it seems she cannot host due to her kids.

SeduceYourWife
08-23-18, 08:37

Classylassy25, I'm not too sure about just yet. She sent me some pics of herself, but her number matches up with another escort girl's that doesn't look the same at all. Her number also has negative reviews associated with her, so it makes me think she might be a bait and switch.You already know the answer about 'Classy' Lassy. Always trust your spider senses. You have 3 red flags right there. It's not worth the risk.

TheEndlessEdge
08-24-18, 14:31
You already know the answer about 'Classy' Lassy. Always trust your spider senses. You have 3 red flags right there. It's not worth the risk.Oh, for sure. But I've had moments where I've been wrong before and the girls have turned out OK, so it doesn't hurt to ask beforehand. I don't partake if my spider senses are tingling. After doing a bit of further research, her link does line up with another link that PainWint posted earlier and she wants $300. She sent me a few more recent pics including one of some guy saying that she was great. Her number does match up with an escort's that has different pics than hers, but those were from 2017. I'm not sure if she managed to pick up that other escort's number as a burner phone number, but I'll keep texting with her a bit to see if I can lower the rates and I'll ask her about the number and other pics.

TheEndlessEdge
08-29-18, 15:20
She's been talked about before in this thread and she's very good at what she does. Saw her a year back and she was a great time at lower rates. She's a legitimately fun time and a smart girl, but she's now asking for $400+ and above for her time and won't budge beyond that, sadly. YMMV if any of you contact her.

LowRider69
08-30-18, 09:02
Got a text out of the blue from this girl. Totally unexpected since I have not been on SA. She asked for $$. 5 and room and I said ok. Took her to the Ho Hum Motel. I love the Ho Hum Motel. Nice and thin looking girl. Very tall, like 6'. Little washed out and probable pot user+? She is married to another girl. Her body was quite responsive. BBBJ was way too short and toothy, and I was required to request it. BBFSCIP was very nice. Her wife kept texting her throughout the appointment and she left as soon as she could. Overall, it was worth it to me. Made arrangements for a second appointment where we were going to make a porno, but for the reasons stated below, I cancelled and went with a better option.

I think this girl is nuts. Lots of texting with constant requests for money and more money. It really was annoying. Years ago when I originally contacted her, we agreed on $$, but she renegged and wanted $$$ I declined.

In regard to the wife, she is also available. Pictures of her are nice enough, but she has 2 kids and has a belly, so I was not interested.

Dixon Cider
08-30-18, 10:06
Got a text out of the blue from this girl. Totally unexpected since I have not been on SA. She asked for $$. 5 and room and I said ok. Took her to the Ho Hum Motel. I love the Ho Hum Motel. Nice and thin looking girl. Very tall, like 6'. Little washed out and probable pot user+? She is married to another girl. Her body was quite responsive. BBBJ was way too short and toothy, and I was required to request it. BBFSCIP was very nice. Her wife kept texting her throughout the appointment and she left as soon as she could. Overall, it was worth it to me. Made arrangements for a second appointment where we were going to make a porno, but for the reasons stated below, I cancelled and went with a better option.

I think this girl is nuts. Lots of texting with constant requests for money and more money. It really was annoying. Years ago when I originally contacted her, we agreed on $$, but she renegged and wanted $$$ I declined.

In regard to the wife, she is also available. Pictures of her are nice enough, but she has 2 kids and has a belly, so I was not interested.Do you have a link for her? I think I know who you are talking about, the name sounds familiar and if it is the one I am thinking of we chatted for awhile and I backed out and didn't follow thru. The one I am thinking of was a tall girl too and lived near Ashtabula.

LowRider69
08-30-18, 12:49
Do you have a link for her? I think I know who you are talking about, the name sounds familiar and if it is the one I am thinking of we chatted for awhile and I backed out and didn't follow thru. The one I am thinking of was a tall girl too and lived near Ashtabula.I don't have SA access so cannot give you link.

Groove1
08-31-18, 02:00
Her profile has been deleted but she's a Canton / Akron girl. She used to go by Kaidd and Kaidee on SA. She has lost weight and her face is OK, but she is still overweight (hips and thighs). She also has a very high pitched whiny voice that is beyond irritating. Another SD told me that the girl just lays there. She was only a tiny bit better than advertised.

Despite promising a lengthy stay, she said her mom was sick and she had to leave early.

If she comes back to SA, avoid.So tom, you and a another sd said shecwas overweight and just laid there like a dead fish??

Her face seems to be very pretty, any performance issues to add to the mix?

Groove1
09-11-18, 13:31
Did anyone partake or remember this one?

Upon texting with her she claimed that she deleted her profile because she was having trouble getting anyone to match her arrangement in this area. With further investigation I found out that her Arrangement was only $7,000 per month or $1,000 per me whichever you choose! Lmao.

I can't believe I didn't have 2 of her on retainer for that bargain hahah.

SeduceYourWife
09-13-18, 11:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/af1ae...6-053f24392f67

"I wish to meet for lunch, in exchange for payment I will give you a room key for a place near our lunch meet. I will travel to the bank to deposit cash, you can wait in my room and freshen up and I will meet you there, are you interested?

Translation: "I will play you for a free meal and act interested long enough for you to hand over your cash. I will go home with your money. You will go to a hotel nearby with an old room key that doesn't work and look like either a thief or an ass".

BeenAroundX
09-13-18, 20:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/af1ae...6-053f24392f67

"I wish to meet for lunch, in exchange for payment I will give you a room key for a place near our lunch meet. I will travel to the bank to deposit cash, you can wait in my room and freshen up and I will meet you there, are you interested?

Translation: "I will play you for a free meal and act interested long enough for you to hand over your cash. I will go home with your money. You will go to a hotel nearby with an old room key that doesn't work and look like either a thief or an ass".Seems perfectly legit to me LOL.

Juicy Kitty Cat is Back is just trying to sell online pics.

Pineapple Goddess- flake.

BAX.

Dixon Cider
09-18-18, 01:27
This one wants 200-250 to meet for dinner, then 1000 for anything after that. She didn't specify what exactly that entailed but hopefully it is power washing my house, cleaning cooking, mowing the lawn, trimming my toe nails, doing laundry etc for the next month or two.

https://www.seeking.com/member/34d6592d-e4d0-46ed-8bf4-ed6b52257a73

PainWint
09-18-18, 19:20
This one wants 200-250 to meet for dinner, then 1000 for anything after that. She didn't specify what exactly that entailed but hopefully it is power washing my house, cleaning cooking, mowing the lawn, trimming my toe nails, doing laundry etc for the next month or two.

https://www.seeking.com/member/34d6592d-e4d0-46ed-8bf4-ed6b52257a73I have no idea but I would bet the same 1000 that the after dinner activity includes watching her drive off in the opposite direction with a full belly and the 200 from dinner. Just a guess.

Dixon Cider
09-18-18, 19:36
I have no idea but I would bet the same 1000 that the after dinner activity includes watching her drive off in the opposite direction with a full belly and the 200 from dinner. Just a guess.LOL, and she said that $1000 was firm! Nothing less!

Mmiikkeessmm
09-20-18, 09:20

https://www.seeking.com/member/34d6592d-e4d0-46ed-8bf4-ed6b52257a73I got the same "deal". She is either over estimating her market value or some dumbass multi-millionaire is willing to pay that sum. There are much better looking SBs on the site for much more reasonable arrangements!

Moszlak01
09-20-18, 09:42
Getting back in game after some time off. Anyone have info on these two experienced Gals?

Brownsugarr20.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fbd7ba43-4655-4755-9374-a164169638d0

TrophySB.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c0c3371e-39b9-8ac7-389b-2f8e180f77ca

Kae_XO.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4a82b23b-1a0b-4a23-ac21-32b25cf87e0a

Dixon Cider
09-20-18, 11:15
I got the same "deal". She is either over estimating her market value or some dumbass multi-millionaire is willing to pay that sum. There are much better looking SBs on the site for much more reasonable arrangements!I'm pretty sure that no one is giving her that kind of cash. Even the guys with money to burn are seeing the same thing. So she can try all she wants but will either have to make an adjustment or not get any takers. Online arrangements and selling pix of her tits are more than likely her next step. Bcuz titty pix can't be found anywhere on the internet for free.

C P Guy
09-21-18, 08:02
I was recently at a breakfast establishment on the west side and saw this little girl, probably Indian if I were to guess, that I know I've seen somewhere before. Can't remember if it was on SA or one of the swipey apps like tinder or bumble, but I'm hoping one of you may know who I'm talking about and has some contact info. She's a waitress at this place. Really cute, short, with big boobs, name tag said her name was Charya, if I can post that. Any help would be appreciated.

Mmiikkeessmm
09-21-18, 09:59
I'm pretty sure that no one is giving her that kind of cash. Even the guys with money to burn are seeing the same thing. So she can try all she wants but will either have to make an adjustment or not get any takers. Online arrangements and selling pix of her tits are more than likely her next step. Bcuz titty pix can't be found anywhere on the internet for free.+1.

Yesterday she texts me out of the blue and wanted to negotiate. Got her down to $800 LMAO. Wished her best of luck and come back once she does an analysis of the market and gets a realistic price. She insisted she has gotten than. I want to meet that dumbass who paid that and smack him upside the head. Its dummies like that (assuming its true of course) that drive prices way up. Don't these girls realize many of us have SOs and it takes work to keep things like this hidden especially if your SO is in tune with the finances like mine is??

OhioGuy444
09-22-18, 05:22
+1.

Yesterday she texts me out of the blue and wanted to negotiate. Got her down to $800 LMAO. Wished her best of luck and come back once she does an analysis of the market and gets a realistic price. She insisted she has gotten than. I want to meet that dumbass who paid that and smack him upside the head. Its dummies like that (assuming its true of course) that drive prices way up. Don't these girls realize many of us have SOs and it takes work to keep things like this hidden especially if your SO is in tune with the finances like mine is??I'm sorry but I don't get the argument of "driving prices way up". Look I'm just average salary and would never pay anything close to 800.00, just can't afford it. But if someone has the means to pay it, what is the problem? Maybe he wants an exclusive. What her inflated expectations are after that are on her not the guy that overpaid. Don't get pissed at him that he makes more than the average joe and money is not a barrier. Just my measly 2 cents LOL.

Fannima30
09-22-18, 15:36
Hi,

Any decent MILFs with nice bodies that you can recommend? Also where the fee doesn't break the bank. Thanks!

Ballin69
09-23-18, 00:52
Kind of a pain in the ass to set up with, but will swallow as much as you want to deposit down her throat as long as you can serve it up. Wants 200-300 for 1-2 hr unlimited pop session. Nice tits, not much ass.

https://www.seeking.com/member/880da737-08b2-4247-9d38-1d4b6da3b98b

SeduceYourWife
09-24-18, 12:28
https://www.seeking.com/member/dfaaeda9-5b59-4393-8f6e-ba726a68579d

https://www.seeking.com/member/7b1fe981-a4b3-4016-8f6a-446d4c0c08c7

Feel free to DM.

Dixon Cider
09-24-18, 17:41

Feel free to DM.I have talked with the third one quite a bit but she wanted too much money. 400 a session. That was several months ago so maybe she came down to reality. IDK. Never did meet her, I did get her to send me a few extra pix and she looked a little thick, not terrible but try to get some extra pix if possible and judge for yourself.

PainWint
09-24-18, 22:55

Feel free to DM.Had text convo with The realestttt 2, communicated well but insisted she is worth 400 has a couple friends on the sight as well. They live in a "mansion" her words not mine in Mentor. I texted one of her friends as well. The same want for a lot of cash with little to give. I passed.

Taejin36
09-25-18, 21:36

Feel free to DM.I also talked to the The realestttt 2 when she was first on the site. I didn't like her attitude and she was asking for set allowances as opposed to per session back then, I didn't even respond after a few msgs. I don't know who her friends are in Mentor though.

BudBowl2001
10-13-18, 10:26
And bought a new membership. Lots of new talent. Met one for drinks last night then off to my place. Wow. Spectacular time. Not sharing info. Sorry guys. As her deal is an allowance of 200 week. Gets me anything I want. And she will make lots of tim. Spent 5 hours together. No hurry. Funny how we actually know a few of the same people from other activities. Extremely cute. Cpl extra lbs, but nothing to turn you off. Cpl small tasteful tats. And all was on. When I am done with her I will share. Not till then. But the board is loaded. Must have at least a half dozen begging to meet. I know its pricey, but well worth it. Will fill all in on mondays adventure coming.

OhioGuy444
10-14-18, 06:13
And bought a new membership. Lots of new talent. Met one for drinks last night then off to my place. Wow. Spectacular time. Not sharing info. Sorry guys. As her deal is an allowance of 200 week. Gets me anything I want. And she will make lots of tim. Spent 5 hours together. No hurry. Funny how we actually know a few of the same people from other activities. Extremely cute. Cpl extra lbs, but nothing to turn you off. Cpl small tasteful tats. And all was on. When I am done with her I will share. Not till then. But the board is loaded. Must have at least a half dozen begging to meet. I know its pricey, but well worth it. Will fill all in on mondays adventure coming.Congrats on the find, but what's the point of your post if your not sharing?

PainWint
10-14-18, 06:22
And bought a new membership. Lots of new talent. Met one for drinks last night then off to my place. Wow. Spectacular time. Not sharing info. Sorry guys. As her deal is an allowance of 200 week. Gets me anything I want. And she will make lots of tim. Spent 5 hours together. No hurry. Funny how we actually know a few of the same people from other activities. Extremely cute. Cpl extra lbs, but nothing to turn you off. Cpl small tasteful tats. And all was on. When I am done with her I will share. Not till then. But the board is loaded. Must have at least a half dozen begging to meet. I know its pricey, but well worth it. Will fill all in on mondays adventure coming.That's funny, I got weak and broke down as well. Fortunately or unfortunately my credit card decided the site is suspect since it bills through Syria. The transaction didn't go through and by the time I cleared my card from suspected fraud hold I had come to my senses and decided to skip spending the money. Glad to hear of your success though Bud.

BeenAroundX
10-14-18, 08:47
That's funny, I got weak and broke down as well. Fortunately or unfortunately my credit card decided the site is suspect since it bills through Syria. The transaction didn't go through and by the time I cleared my card from suspected fraud hold I had come to my senses and decided to skip spending the money. Glad to hear of your success though Bud.Have to agree with Bud. Rejoined 4 months back. Have had 8 visitors- 6 of them 7's or above, and I'm picky as fuck. 6 AA, 2 white. All slim or athletic- which are the only thing I seek. Zero drama with any of them, and half have been multiple visits. A few rules- be up front from first meet- no texting asking to borrow $, discretion, of course, come clean and on time. I'm very lax with the last one timewise, shit happens. Nice thing about this is no clock bullshit, and pretty much normal girls with average lives. Expectations are clear from first visit. I'm paying for company, and we both get to have adult fun. It helps to be a good host and make them feel safe and comfortable.

BAX.

Member #5838
10-14-18, 14:57
Out of the blue I received a messages that my SA account was suspended. Looking at the notice there doesn't seem to be a way to get reinstated or find out why I was suspended in the first place.

I haven't had a pay account in months so I haven't been active at all and have no idea what I could have done wrong. Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm not looking to join back up at the moment but it sucks to lose the option.

Gloworm71
10-14-18, 15:16
Am I looking at this correctly? You can't renew for a month only 3 months?

TopGun9
10-14-18, 15:35
Have to agree with Bud. Rejoined 4 months back. Have had 8 visitors- 6 of them 7's or above, and I'm picky as fuck. 6 AA, 2 white. All slim or athletic- which are the only thing I seek. Zero drama with any of them, and half have been multiple visits. A few rules- be up front from first meet- no texting asking to borrow $, discretion, of course, come clean and on time. I'm very lax with the last one timewise, shit happens. Nice thing about this is no clock bullshit, and pretty much normal girls with average lives. Expectations are clear from first visit. I'm paying for company, and we both get to have adult fun. It helps to be a good host and make them feel safe and comfortable.

BAX.Same here.

The biggest part of this thrill is seeking out new, fresh, young amateur pussies. There are way too many girls out there just waiting to be fucked, and getting a little $ help. Put in some effort, do some work, and you'll be amazed.

I see too many guys on these boards just wanting hand outs, doing nothing and expect to get free numbers to hot babes.

It might be just me, but I don't want a beat up pussy from a fellow sugar daddy or monger. I want to find my own pussies, beat them up good, and move on.

Dixon Cider
10-14-18, 20:47
Out of the blue I received a messages that my SA account was suspended. Looking at the notice there doesn't seem to be a way to get reinstated or find out why I was suspended in the first place.

I haven't had a pay account in months so I haven't been active at all and have no idea what I could have done wrong. Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm not looking to join back up at the moment but it sucks to lose the option.This is only a guess, but you may have sent someone a message when you were still active and it discussed pay for play. That girl may have never read the message till just recently and decided to report you. I had a similar situation happen when they started all the BS covering their asses and had everyone check the agreement before logging on. Anyways, I bitter SB left a message linger while she was inactive, when she logged back on she reported me and presto, I was suspended.

PainWint
10-14-18, 20:55

I haven't had a pay account in months so I haven't been active at all and have no idea what I could have done wrong. Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm not looking to join back up at the moment but it sucks to lose the option.I had the same thing happen with an account I had never sent or received a single message from since I had no membership. No clue what that was about. You will need to use a new email address to set up a new account. That's what I did. Its not a subscription so no communications but the option should I see a turnover in faces that excites me to invest. Like most things including some pussy it seems better when you don't have it than it is when you actually get it.

Zeotch2
10-15-18, 11:52
Am I looking at this correctly? You can't renew for a month only 3 months?I thought the same thing, but someone clued me in saying if you use the app, you can sign up for one month non-recurring. Not an option if you use the website. I was using the website and read the terms of use, and it said it will auto-renew. That's a hard no for me. I usually sign up for a month, collect some leads, and quit for a while.

GolfBuddy
10-15-18, 12:48
This is only a guess, but you may have sent someone a message when you were still active and it discussed pay for play. That girl may have never read the message till just recently and decided to report you. I had a similar situation happen when they started all the BS covering their asses and had everyone check the agreement before logging on. Anyways, I bitter SB left a message linger while she was inactive, when she logged back on she reported me and presto, I was suspended.I just tried to login and received the same account suspension notice (no explanation, no questionable discussions like pay to play). There is no way to contact them LOL. I just rejoined 2 weeks ago. Looks like I'm screwed out of my $. I have been a member on and off for many years but I think this my final straw for this site. If they can take your $ then cancel on you for no reason / explanation then why take the risk? Always questioned how much value I was ever really getting from the site, but this is truly a tipping point.

Just an FYI my recent experience is much as it always has been- many messages, few willing to to meet, one no show no respond once the meet was set. This has always been a YMMV site. Lots of work, patience, and sorting to possibly find one that might work for a while. I think the few guys having success were sucking it dry for the rest of us LOL.

PainWint
10-15-18, 18:21
I just tried to login and received the same account suspension notice (no explanation, no questionable discussions like pay to play). There is no way to contact them LOL. I just rejoined 2 weeks ago. Looks like I'm screwed out of my $. I have been a member on and off for many years but I think this my final straw for this site. If they can take your $ then cancel on you for no reason / explanation then why take the risk? Always questioned how much value I was ever really getting from the site, but this is truly a tipping point.

Just an FYI my recent experience is much as it always has been- many messages, few willing to to meet, one no show no respond once the meet was set. This has always been a YMMV site. Lots of work, patience, and sorting to possibly find one that might work for a while. I think the few guys having success were sucking it dry for the rest of us LOL.I would say if if someone reports you and you have violated the terms of use they can legit suspend or terminate your membership. But the account I was suspended from was not the same as I had used for previous membership terms as I had deleted that one completely. This was a virgin account I was using to troll the site seeing if I saw anything worth rejoining to pursue.

If they deleted a paid membership without supporting evidence I would be really pissed. I totally agree auto renewal is not an option. These sites typically make it impossible to unsubscribe.

I have had many good times over the past couple years from using the site but the GPS and fakes and price of membership have me working other means. Still a lot of work, still real gems hard to find just less cost of membership.

BudBowl2001
10-15-18, 19:41
That there are girls to be had, you just need to invest a little.

Congrats on the find, but what's the point of your post if your not sharing?

BudBowl2001
10-15-18, 19:45
Come on man. LOL. As the why say on MNF. We arent getting that much pussy. LOL. But you have to invest a little time and effort into it.

I just tried to login and received the same account suspension notice (no explanation, no questionable discussions like pay to play). There is no way to contact them LOL. I just rejoined 2 weeks ago. Looks like I'm screwed out of my $. I have been a member on and off for many years but I think this my final straw for this site. If they can take your $ then cancel on you for no reason / explanation then why take the risk? Always questioned how much value I was ever really getting from the site, but this is truly a tipping point.

Just an FYI my recent experience is much as it always has been- many messages, few willing to to meet, one no show no respond once the meet was set. This has always been a YMMV site. Lots of work, patience, and sorting to possibly find one that might work for a while. I think the few guys having success were sucking it dry for the rest of us LOL.

Dixon Cider
10-16-18, 11:50

Just an FYI my recent experience is much as it always has been- many messages, few willing to to meet, one no show no respond once the meet was set. This has always been a YMMV site. Lots of work, patience, and sorting to possibly find one that might work for a while. I think the few guys having success were sucking it dry for the rest of us LOL.When my account was suspended I was able to email them and ask them why, then they informed me that I was a bad boy and using the site for pay for play and that is a no-no. I had to write back and tell them I wouldn't do it again (just not on their site, get phone numbers and text) then they reinstated me. Try to email them for an explanation.

Gloworm71
10-17-18, 06:30
When my account was suspended I was able to email them and ask them why, then they informed me that I was a bad boy and using the site for pay for play and that is a no-no. I had to write back and tell them I wouldn't do it again (just not on their site, get phone numbers and text) then they reinstated me. Try to email them for an explanation.The same just happened to me. I think it's from a girl who's name golden child or something like that. She is a black girl. I emailed them from the customer support. I have recently just upgraded as well. I hope it works. I'm pissed. Been on and off for years.

DoubtingTom
10-17-18, 23:05
This one takes the cake. Asking for 700 per meet twice a week. Currently has an SD who is supposedly paying her 900 per meet twice a week. The catch? He literally beats her! Yes, supposedly this girl lets a guy beat her but if you're willing to pay "only" 700 a meet (a mere 5600 a month), she'll see you instead. Kind of fat in the hips, too. You would think she's a perfect 10 asking for that. Unbelievable.

DoubtingTom
10-17-18, 23:07

Just an FYI my recent experience is much as it always has been- many messages, few willing to to meet, one no show no respond once the meet was set. This has always been a YMMV site. Lots of work, patience, and sorting to possibly find one that might work for a while. I think the few guys having success were sucking it dry for the rest of us LOL.Yes there is a way to contact them. You just email their customer service and say you are so sorry for being a bad boy and will they please let you have a second chance. That usually works.

DoubtingTom
10-17-18, 23:07
Am I looking at this correctly? You can't renew for a month only 3 months?Just sign up for the monthly plan and immediately cancel the auto renewal.

OhioGuy444
10-18-18, 05:53
Just sign up for the monthly plan and immediately cancel the auto renewal.Sign up using the app, its only per month not like going thru the full web site where its 3 months.

Gloworm71
10-18-18, 09:20
Just sign up for the monthly plan and immediately cancel the auto renewal.Guess it doesn't matter I got banned. I emailed support of filled out a ticket. Well see if that works.

ShoppinAround
10-18-18, 12:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/15829568-1a62-4256-a900-292721b78911

She's in Akron, but willing to go for $$.

Gloworm71
10-19-18, 12:34
Guess it doesn't matter I got banned. I emailed support of filled out a ticket. Well see if that works.How long did it take them to answer you after you got banned? It's been almost 2 days. Do you have the email address you used to contact them? I used that support where its asked questions then you can comment. It's how the little bitches can get you banned.

BigTurd
10-20-18, 00:47
So I have been considering giving the SA game a try.

Couple of questions.

1. Has anyone tried a profile with a picture and another paid without a pic? Curious on the hit rate with pic vs without pic. I have no issue paying to have the privacy of no pic, however if not having a pic leads to little or no conversation. Screw it I put up a pic an play for free.

2. Out of total curiosity, does most of the conversation take place on SA? Or via Text / Snap, other?

Thanks guys,

Turd.

OhioGuy444
10-20-18, 05:48

Couple of questions.

1. Has anyone tried a profile with a picture and another paid without a pic? Curious on the hit rate with pic vs without pic. I have no issue paying to have the privacy of no pic, however if not having a pic leads to little or no conversation. Screw it I put up a pic an play for free.

2. Out of total curiosity, does most of the conversation take place on SA? Or via Text / Snap, other?

Thanks guys,

Turd.I pay the 89.00 fee because I want to pick and choose who sees the real me, I like being selective and discreet. Most of my conversations are off the site thru a texting app. I never give out my real number.

PainWint
10-20-18, 10:25

Couple of questions.

Thanks guys,

Turd.My experience was putting up a pic gives you a limited amount of message capability. I hit that limit and only 1 response. You will then need to pay to read that reply. No you haven't figured out how to beat the system. I have used the site on and off for years, Never have I gotten a message without my messaging 1st that wasn't a scam or fat pig or other type of undesirable.

The only way it works for me is when I pay, messages those I am interested in and get the ones that reply to text for my shared Pic. Once your in your private text you can discuss the "arrangement" without fear of getting booted from the site.

Mike7794
10-20-18, 11:37

Couple of questions.

Thanks guys,

Turd.I've been on the site for about 10 years. I don't put a public pic up, but I do a private pic. When I can see a girl's pic that I don't know I then reach out and release my private pic. I don't want my public pic out there for discretion purposes. Never talk numbers on the site or too much detail. Set up a texting app to talk details. Never use your number where they can look you up on Facebook. And don't fall for the golden pussy syndrome numbers some will throw out. Try to stay within the market for northeast Ohio.

PainWint
10-21-18, 11:45
I've been on the site for about 10 years. I don't put a public pic up, but I do a private pic. When I can see a girl's pic that I don't know I then reach out and release my private pic. I don't want my public pic out there for discretion purposes. Never talk numbers on the site or too much detail. Set up a texting app to talk details. Never use your number where they can look you up on Facebook. And don't fall for the golden pussy syndrome numbers some will throw out. Try to stay within the market for northeast Ohio.I don't think they or we have the option to look up phone #'s on Facebook any longer. I believe that option has gone away. Much to my dismay. It was a great learning tool on prospects.

Mike7794
10-21-18, 20:58
I don't think they or we have the option to look up phone #'s on Facebook any longer. I believe that option has gone away. Much to my dismay. It was a great learning tool on prospects.Thanks for the update. I don't use Facebook for personal reasons, so I'm not privy to the changes / updates. I'm computer and software literate and up to date technically on things I just never liked putting my personal life out there to the world.

LowRider69
10-23-18, 11:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/244b0a53-2e84-d72d-e9aa-901cc638fcb4

Anybody take her for a spin?

Zeotch2
10-23-18, 12:32
I pay the 89.00 fee because I want to pick and choose who sees the real me, I like being selective and discreet. Most of my conversations are off the site thru a texting app. I never give out my real number.Agreed. I do the same.

Dixon Cider
10-23-18, 13:35

Anybody take her for a spin?I talked to her about a year ago. She seemed like she was going to be a royal pain in the ass and I never met her. I don't remember the particular's but if I recall seemed like she was going to be a total GPS girl and wanted to insist on an over priced massage first before anything else might happen. Maybe you will have better luck but I didn't feel like she was worth the effort or aggravation.

BudBowl2001
10-23-18, 16:31
Look way to familiar, like the have been on a bunch of other places. Just my opinion.

Anybody take her for a spin?

Taejin36
10-23-18, 19:10

Anybody take her for a spin?I met her a few years ago. She is definitely slim and takes care of herself. She can make herself up well, dresses up well for a night on the town. Nice smile, nice eyes, freckles galore. Friendly enough, classier than some of the others on SA.

But. I can see why she's been on here daily for the last 5+ years. I found her to have a kinda bland personality. I also didn't find her to be attractive, just IMHO. Her face wasn't really that nice, she was probably cute in her younger years, but time has passed. In person I'd estimate she is a few years older than her profile states. She was a nice woman, but I got the impression she thought she was hotter than she is. At the time I met her, I saw her profile on POF (she's had that profile for years also) I wouldn't have gone out with her again if I met her on POF as a regular date, so I wasn't going to shell out any $ as a SB for her.

Her and a couple of her friends are on the site, she's a big animal rights activist. I have no idea how much $ she is looking for, I never even asked back then. YMMV, she just didn't do it for me.

LowRider69
10-24-18, 12:22
Anybody know?

https://www.seeking.com/member/8a1dce4e-4780-4c7a-8fcc-a3d0c781f638

BudBowl2001
10-24-18, 15:12
Had any experience or know anything. She's close to me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/076ee560-a105-4300-9a82-35593daa9248

Dixon Cider
10-24-18, 15:38
Anybody know?

https://www.seeking.com/member/8a1dce4e-4780-4c7a-8fcc-a3d0c781f638Yup, she is down TF. Think I got her for 2 Benjamin's. Had to get a room near lorain / Elyria. Her pix are pretty much what she looks like, she loves that black eye liner. LOL. BB was on the menu if that is your thing.

Member #5838
10-24-18, 18:39
I talked to her about a year ago. She seemed like she was going to be a royal pain in the ass and I never met her. I don't remember the particular's but if I recall seemed like she was going to be a total GPS girl and wanted to insist on an over priced massage first before anything else might happen. Maybe you will have better luck but I didn't feel like she was worth the effort or aggravation.I chatted with her twice back when I was a paying member and also never pulled the trigger b / c she seemed 1. Super high maintenance 2. Wanted a few hundred for a meet and greet.

Like another posted said, based on her pics her SMV makes her someone I'd take out if I met them on Tinder or Bumble but I'm not paying her just for her time. I would have considered a meeting if she quoted something reasonable.

DoubtingTom
10-24-18, 23:00

Anybody take her for a spin?Overpriced for wrinkly and saggy.

DoubtingTom
10-24-18, 23:02
Had any experience or know anything. She's close to me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/076ee560-a105-4300-9a82-35593daa9248Yikes. Would not spoil.

Ballin69
10-28-18, 02:33
Looks like some new blood on SA. Any info on either of these ones?

https://www.seeking.com/member/50b8d831-af25-4dc8-b243-3376405f3183

https://www.seeking.com/member/14e05124-eaf7-4dbc-b43b-8fd6fe47c985

Seem like fake pic, but any intel?

KissingBandit
10-28-18, 10:40
Looks like some new blood on SA. Any info on either of these ones?

https://www.seeking.com/member/50b8d831-af25-4dc8-b243-3376405f3183

https://www.seeking.com/member/14e05124-eaf7-4dbc-b43b-8fd6fe47c985

Seem like fake pic, but any intel?I'd almost guarantee both are fake. I'd be surprised if they didn't respond with "car trouble" or "urgent bill" needing help immediately. I'm very cynical about any profile that looks to good to be true.

LowRider69
10-29-18, 10:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/853cfb43-c2e8-456a-a6b9-96bf09951871

Anybody know anything?

TheEndlessEdge
10-31-18, 17:12
https://www.seeking.com/member/5854c78d-a6bf-4da8-9d01-6f55c525a0a0

Seems like she's up for anything. Apparently stuck in New Orleans at the moment (according to her), but I surprisingly didn't get any "please help me out so I can get back home" deal, which makes me think that she's legit. Not sure if anyone else has seen her, but I'll try to partake when she gets back into town.

Cleveboy
10-31-18, 18:36

Stay away from this piece of work wants over 500, LOL.

TheEndlessEdge
10-31-18, 19:12
https://www.seeking.com/member/b6c59762-54da-4bb2-bac6-67d83fa8ed38

Despite her lengthy description, she's DTF from what I've talked with her about. Planning on setting up something with her as well. Seems OK with 200 or 250 for her time.

Dixon Cider
10-31-18, 19:51

Stay away from this piece of work wants over 500, LOL.You must be Handsum man. She told me her past SD's gave her 700 and that is what she expected. My guess, she is slowly learning that her pussy is not golden. Give her another month or so and see if she is still on the site and what her rates are then.

Franklee1975
10-31-18, 21:26

Despite her lengthy description, she's DTF from what I've talked with her about. Planning on setting up something with her as well. Seems OK with 200 or 250 for her time.Will you have to get a room, besides the 2. -2. 5?

TheEndlessEdge
10-31-18, 21:50
Will you have to get a room, besides the 2. -2. 5?I usually have them over at my place or go to a cheap motel. Haven't had too much issue regarding it since it's usually a one and done deal.

Ballin69
11-01-18, 01:48
You must be Handsum man. She told me her past SD's gave her 700 and that is what she expected. My guess, she is slowly learning that her pussy is not golden. Give her another month or so and see if she is still on the site and what her rates are then.Oh she has been on the site a good while along with a few of her friends. You are right she asks for 700, quickly gets down to 500, but if it's the beginning of the month and rent is due she will go lower too. She is pretty needy, and that's why I have not seen unless willing be lower. Trust me her pussy isn't golden.

BudBowl2001
11-01-18, 03:56
Told me 700 too. That must be her rent amount. Do it 1 x a month. LOL. I told her I do not go above 2. No pussy is worth more than that. Contrary to what they want you to believe.

Stay away from this piece of work wants over 500, LOL.

Bad Sport
11-02-18, 12:09
OMFG guys, This is a game changer! No drug addicts no sketchy situations! This is the greatest thing I have ever found! Thank you for posting about this. I can't share the girls I found but I can share what worked for me. I learned it all from reading this forum and being bold online.

Like everyone else I think you have to pay the sub every once in a while but every time I have I at least walked away with two clean well spoken young ladies. I generally find the mid 20's is where they know what they want and are realistic. I think the older ones have GPS and the younger ones want to keep texting. All I hear about are pushy creeps and not being real about who you are (how old or body size). They don't care if you are old and soft like me just be upfront about it. And bottom line just be nice. Also guys I NEVER go over $$.

TheEndlessEdge
11-02-18, 13:38
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ef00898-6656-4ba8-a685-d4968c850678

Claims to want donations sent first to feed her kids before she can meet. Was adamant that I send 50 to her via Paypal so that she can buy her kids food, and that she's not like other girls. Told her that I was skeptical about the whole thing and wanted to meet first before anything was exchanged. She proceeded to get extremely upset and blew up my phone. Told her it was disrespectful that she had the gall to say the things she said and that she shouldn't expect people to send donations without even meeting her first. Blocked her. Highly recommend that people avoid her like the plague; she seems like bad news.

Dixon Cider
11-02-18, 18:30
OMFG guys, This is a game changer! No drug addicts no sketchy situations! This is the greatest thing I have ever found! Thank you for posting about this. I can't share the girls I found but I can share what worked for me. I learned it all from reading this forum and being bold online.

Like everyone else I think you have to pay the sub every once in a while but every time I have I at least walked away with two clean well spoken young ladies. I generally find the mid 20's is where they know what they want and are realistic. I think the older ones have GPS and the younger ones want to keep texting. All I hear about are pushy creeps and not being real about who you are (how old or body size). They don't care if you are old and soft like me just be upfront about it. And bottom line just be nice. Also guys I NEVER go over $$.Trust me, there are plenty of druggies on that site. If you haven't encountered any yet, consider yourself lucky.

PainWint
11-02-18, 21:05

Like everyone else I think you have to pay the sub every once in a while but every time I have I at least walked away with two clean well spoken young ladies. I generally find the mid 20's is where they know what they want and are realistic. I think the older ones have GPS and the younger ones want to keep texting. All I hear about are pushy creeps and not being real about who you are (how old or body size). They don't care if you are old and soft like me just be upfront about it. And bottom line just be nice. Also guys I NEVER go over $$.Agreed! Guys hold the line! I mean if there is additional travel you can go a bit over but there is NO reason to go 400 like this playa starts his game.

I'm chatting up this girl from another site and she is ready to go earlier in the week at $$. Tentative plan for this weekend. I msg. Again to firm things up and she says are we still good at 400. Uhm no that's not what we discussed. Sure we did she says and sends me the convo I have attached. IMHO this guy is a Tool a fool or just likes to waste money. I mean if you got extra dough give a girl 200 have some fun and then use the other 200 to donate to a real charity. Or better yet find another cutie to bang for another 200 and have double the fun. Good for you if you can afford it but no need to be stupid. Obviously you could jump ahead of the crowd at $$$ if that is your tactic If your here help us understand why 4 is a good start?
No worries BTW, I didn't screw up your thing. I actually highly recommended to her that she call you and take your money ASAP.

PainWint
11-04-18, 08:28
Agreed! Guys hold the line! I mean if there is additional travel you can go a bit over but there is NO reason to go 400 like this playa starts his game.

I'm chatting up this girl from another site and she is ready to go earlier in the week at $$. Tentative plan for this weekend. I msg. Again to firm things up and she says are we still good at 400. Uhm no that's not what we discussed. Sure we did she says and sends me the convo I have attached. IMHO this guy is a Tool a fool or just likes to waste money. I mean if you got extra dough give a girl 200 have some fun and then use the other 200 to donate to a real charity. Or better yet find another cutie to bang for another 200 and have double the fun. Good for you if you can afford it but no need to be stupid. Obviously you could jump ahead of the crowd at $$$ if that is your tactic If your here help us understand why 4 is a good start?
No worries BTW, I didn't screw up your thing. I actually highly recommended to her that she call you and take your money ASAP.Bwah ha ha ha. I guess Mr "Results Orriented" didn't come through because now she is asking me if we can do 200. Guess what. I said NO. She sent more pics showing shes really not that hot. Shes talking Time as in an Hour. So basicly shes an overpriced Craiglist girl. I prefer the actual College chick looking for a good time and some money over thee purveyors of puss.
Let this one go make sandwiches at Subway all week for that 200 I say.

Gloworm71
11-05-18, 16:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/8e0c09f8-c237-1848-0bfe-434f078c4341

Anyone have any info?

Cleveboy
11-05-18, 19:04
LOL broke ass "sugar daddy".I think you meant delusional ass 'sugar baby', LOL!?

CleGuy
11-08-18, 11:31

Despite her lengthy description, she's DTF from what I've talked with her about. Planning on setting up something with her as well. Seems OK with 200 or 250 for her time.Any new information on her? I'm also thinking about seeing her. Seems like a nice little spinner.

CleGuy
11-15-18, 17:39
Hey gents,

Was chatting this one up. Seems a little fishy the more I talked with her. Change of location, living in a hotel, wanted to meet right away. Stuff like that.

I'll probably let her go but wondered if anyone had experience?

https://www.seeking.com/member/960bdb45-b637-506a-c060-ead4bc30db05

Member #5838
11-15-18, 22:27
Hey gents,

Was chatting this one up. Seems a little fishy the more I talked with her. Change of location, living in a hotel, wanted to meet right away. Stuff like that.

https://www.seeking.com/member/960bdb45-b637-506a-c060-ead4bc30db05I texted with her for a bit and something about her gave me pause as well. Super eager and persistent. I finally told her I wasn't interested and she has continued to text me off and on. Seems fishy, like it's a sting or robbery set up.

CleGuy
11-16-18, 09:04
I texted with her for a bit and something about her gave me pause as well. Super eager and persistent. I finally told her I wasn't interested and she has continued to text me off and on. Seems fishy, like it's a sting or robbery set up.Thank for the confirmation. I finally ended up blocking her. Kinda too bad, really. She's Pretty.

Ah well, on to the next!

TheEndlessEdge
11-16-18, 10:45
Hey gents,

https://www.seeking.com/member/960bdb45-b637-506a-c060-ead4bc30db05As far as I know, she's real. But is incredibly persistent and gets easily angry if you don't see her right away. I can give more info about my experience with her through PM. I didn't partake with her but her attitude turned me off. One detail I'll share is that she messaged me at one point thinking I was another guy and started blowing up my phone with angry texts about how he no-showed on her. Told her I had no clue what she was talking about and she went from a raging lioness to a tamed cat after I explained to her that we *just* started talking about a potential meet-up.

OlderGent52
11-16-18, 12:36
As far as I know, she's real. But is incredibly persistent and gets easily angry if you don't see her right away. I can give more info about my experience with her through PM. I didn't partake with her but her attitude turned me off. One detail I'll share is that she messaged me at one point thinking I was another guy and started blowing up my phone with angry texts about how he no-showed on her. Told her I had no clue what she was talking about and she went from a raging lioness to a tamed cat after I explained to her that we *just* started talking about a potential meet-up.Run away fast!

She does not remotely resemble her pics. She has many issues.

Dixon Cider
11-16-18, 13:14
Run away fast!

She does not remotely resemble her pics. She has many issues.This is a fact! She did at one time resemble her pix when I seen her last year but she was rail thin. She had some kind of an accident and had to take time off. She contacted me after she was good to go, so since the first meeting didn't go to bad I agreed to meet her. Not sure what her accident was, but it kicked her ass and she looked like she aged 20 years in the course of a year. Whatever it was, it fucked her up and she was a hot mess. Avoid.

Ballin69
11-19-18, 23:37
PayPal scammers are back! Send a bunch of photos and is eager AF. Then drops the I need some up front. Offered to come meet her so she didn't have the "risk" she claims and ghost time. Maybe you will have better experience, but doubt it.

Member #5838
11-20-18, 08:16
PayPal scammers are back! Send a bunch of photos and is eager AF. Then drops the I need some up front. Offered to come meet her so she didn't have the "risk" she claims and ghost time. Maybe you will have better experience, but doubt it.Here is one of them. Sent pics and was all about scheduling a meet and then crickets. Don't waste your time with this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3771a9a1-621c-4926-9ee5-5b966936e312

LowRider69
11-20-18, 09:49
Here is one of them. Sent pics and was all about scheduling a meet and then crickets. Don't waste your time with this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3771a9a1-621c-4926-9ee5-5b966936e312Looks like the one pic was taken at the Chinese restaurant where she works illegally.

PainWint
11-21-18, 16:55
I'm still on sabbatical from paying the fee on SA but like to creep the profiles and see what's new and or old.

Came across this one who I met and reported on about a year ago.

We had a very bad experience so I thought it fair to put out the warning. Of course your experience may vary.

Mine was horrible, she looks much rougher than the pics would lead you to believe, like maybe some jail time or substance abuse type of roughness not evident in the pics.

We met, had drinks then discussed $ for a " hang out" we did not come to terms and parted ways. Soon after she started blowing up my phone demanding money or she was going to call the cops.

I advised her to feel free to call them and blocked her. End of sad story.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c4bc9fe2-ed9b-4791-9a71-7f29eefbcc9c

PainWint
11-21-18, 17:02
I'm still on sabbatical from paying the fee on SA but like to creep the profiles and see what's new and or old.

Came across this one who I met and reported on about a year ago. Seems she is active again.

We had a very bad experience so I thought it fair to put out the warning. Of course your experience mat vary.

Mine was she looks much rougher than the pics would lead you to believe, like maybe some jail time or substance abuse type of roughness not evident in the pics.

We met, had drinks then discussed $ for a " hang out" we did not come to terms and parted ways. Soon after she started blowing up my phone demanding money or she was going to call the cops.

I advised her to feel free to call them and blocked her. End of sad story.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c4bc9fe2-ed9b-4791-9a71-7f29eefbcc9c

Mike7794
11-22-18, 11:29
Here is one of them. Sent pics and was all about scheduling a meet and then crickets. Don't waste your time with this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3771a9a1-621c-4926-9ee5-5b966936e312I had the same experience. She's looking for that sucker.

PainWint
11-23-18, 20:15
Got board today and spent the money. A couple hours in and I remember why I have stayed away. Still hopeful to extract a gem or 3.

Good news, This one will meet up but the bad news is she starts at 300.

Interesting but I will pass as it more than I want to pay.

https://www.seeking.com/member/87d6ffb2-7dd1-4510-a870-3e03aca04e3a

This one who was insane in the past wanting 3000 seems to have come to grips with reality, claims to be flexible and seeing you guys?

Any feed back? Private is OK.

https://www.seeking.com/member/cca28214-3011-4e5a-8df3-007af3af7bc7

This one keeps messaging. Seems to anxious and a bit chubby for my taste. I mean for free sure but.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4813fdd5-9244-439c-8b2b-3d9ae1f32437

This one, I know she has been around forever but I don't recall the story.

Anyone have info to share.

BudBowl2001
11-24-18, 08:08
She wanted a buncle to start. Over 3. Laughed. Texted a while ago. Wi; lling to go two. Think she has a demon issue.

Got board today and spent the money. A couple hours in and I remember why I have stayed away. Still hopeful to extract a gem or 3.

This one who was insane in the past wanting 3000 seems to have come to grips with reality, claims to be flexible and seeing you guys?

This one keeps messaging. Seems to anxious and a bit chubby for my taste. I mean for free sure but.

PainWint
11-24-18, 21:48
This one is living at LaQuinta by 150th.

I don't have to tell you what this means do I?

Financial planning isn't her strong suit so call her around the time the next days room fee is due and make yourself a good deal.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e977575c-7606-43c2-a9d9-1ec41b5ca68d

SAGuy17
11-25-18, 11:02
I've communicated with her too. She certainly is very desperate which is quite sad. Anyone actually met her?

Financial planning isn't her strong suit so call her around the time the next days room fee is due and make yourself a good deal.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e977575c-7606-43c2-a9d9-1ec41b5ca68d

Udon42
11-25-18, 13:57

https://www.seeking.com/member/4813fdd5-9244-439c-8b2b-3d9ae1f32437The last one asks 300 per meet. I passed.

Udon42
11-25-18, 13:59
She is on STG too.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a691224b-d968-4a71-a123-1e4a1ae89fa9

Udon42
11-25-18, 14:01

https://www.seeking.com/member/e977575c-7606-43c2-a9d9-1ec41b5ca68dShe wanted me to book the room, $69 via Priceline. It was like after 2 am. She was begging so hard. I told I'd pay only when I meet.

Member #5838
11-25-18, 16:04
The last one asks 300 per meet. I passed.Messaged me several times unsolicited. IMHO Sophie needs to travel away from the feed bag and towards the gym. $300 for a fat girl? Yeah, maybe if she's paying me and I have some Viagra.

SeduceYourWife
11-25-18, 16:42
Anyone have the priviledge yet? PM is fine.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bb3c6f63-1b5e-426c-ac67-a6f2eb085f77

CleGuy
11-25-18, 19:41

https://www.seeking.com/member/bb3c6f63-1b5e-426c-ac67-a6f2eb085f77We've been txting. Seems nice enough. Polite, well spoken. Seems to be a Canadian lass in CLE for work till the end of the month. Has a hotel downtown. Not too fast on responses, though. Either she's busy or in no hurry. Seems to want a 'connection' before anything physical. But ok with unpaidmwet and greets. Bar tab's on you, though.

BudBowl2001
11-25-18, 23:33
She reminds me of our cavs friend.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bb3c6f63-1b5e-426c-ac67-a6f2eb085f77

Member #5838
11-26-18, 07:57
Anyone have any experience?

First one seems very eager to meet, negotiate and sent nudes when asked. Seems almost too eager so I'm being a bit cautious.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a7f60371-605f-1691-49fa-ab9f04142b31

Another that seems eager to meet but can't get the schedules to line up.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2c16609-1e6a-eeab-da35-97cd44cb2202

BudBowl2001
11-26-18, 09:17
Lives in the olmstead falls area. Gave her a rock star ride earlier this summer. I think budd2 also did. Think the damge was. 8 or $ for FS. Was ok service. She's just way to skinny for me. Felt like I was bottoming out and hitting bone. I would repeat in a pinch tho.

First one seems very eager to meet, negotiate and sent nudes when asked. Seems almost too eager so I'm being a bit cautious.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2c16609-1e6a-eeab-da35-97cd44cb2202

Udon42
11-26-18, 10:08

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2c16609-1e6a-eeab-da35-97cd44cb2202I had text exchanges with the first one like 5 months ago but she went dark.

TheEndlessEdge
11-26-18, 14:44

https://www.seeking.com/member/a7f60371-605f-1691-49fa-ab9f04142b31She's got some good reviews on here. Sometimes tends to flake a bit, but she's 80-90% reliable and is a good time when you see her. Says that she doesn't have a boyfriend but she does; either she isn't telling him about this (she has some specific times where she wants to meet up) or he knows and is OK with it. Thinking it's the former given how strict her hosting schedule can be. She's usually always desperate for cash and has a tendency to blow up your phone, so use a burner number if need be.

PainWint
11-30-18, 14:18
https://www.seeking.com/member/2d55a412-f3eb-4dd1-8d10-e1997083d0ae

Not for me. But thought I would share the intel if your into the mom type.

Moszlak01
11-30-18, 18:34
Said she had an arrangement of $1500/ month. I laughed and her and moved on. Hopefully attachments load.

https://images.seeking.com/prod/photos/ea391bb9-3391-4060-9741-9d452604c03d.jpg

https://images.seeking.com/prod/photos/thumbs/0fef5bba-be90-4768-8598-c9990e829d1b.jpg

Mmiikkeessmm
11-30-18, 19:45
Heads up 3000/ month. 2 visits per month. Go for it guys. Too expensive for me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/cc011c8e-cf6b-4dbb-a990-072c54b8c8be

Mmiikkeessmm
11-30-18, 19:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/2d55a412-f3eb-4dd1-8d10-e1997083d0ae

Not for me. But thought I would share the intel if your into the mom type.I can confirm this. She definitely has the "mom" look.

PainWint
12-02-18, 16:04
Said she had an arrangement of $1500/ month. I laughed and her and moved on. Hopefully attachments load.

https://images.seeking.com/prod/photos/ea391bb9-3391-4060-9741-9d452604c03d.jpg

https://images.seeking.com/prod/photos/thumbs/0fef5bba-be90-4768-8598-c9990e829d1b.jpgMaybe that wasn't American dollars?

BeenAroundX
12-02-18, 18:29
We've been txting. Seems nice enough. Polite, well spoken. Seems to be a Canadian lass in CLE for work till the end of the month. Has a hotel downtown. Not too fast on responses, though. Either she's busy or in no hurry. Seems to want a 'connection' before anything physical. But ok with unpaidmwet and greets. Bar tab's on you, though.Getting close on this one. Legs look great. Just checking to see if anyone had anymore info before I finish setting up a visit.

Thanks guys.

BAX.