PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Apps For Sex

MeatMan
10-28-15, 21:50
Since the middle of September, I have been scoring pretty well using POF, MeetMe and a few other apps to meet up for casual sex. I am sure there are other guys who have been just as successful as me. I figured making a thread would helps fellow mongers on tips, what to do and what not to do helps. Let see where it goes. I'll make a blog soon on my recent scores pretty soon.

BiggaDick
11-04-15, 13:10
I have a meet me account. Haven't seen much action or decent candidates. Maybe you can share how you do it.

Since the middle of September, I have been scoring pretty well using POF, MeetMe and a few other apps to meet up for casual sex. I am sure there are other guys who have been just as successful as me. I figured making a thread would helps fellow mongers on tips, what to do and what not to do helps. Let see where it goes. I'll make a blog soon on my recent scores pretty soon.

Kuro4
11-07-15, 03:14
I have a meet me account. Haven't seen much action or decent candidates. Maybe you can share how you do it.The thing that sucks about meet me is if your profile is over a certain age it blocks girls aged 18 to somewhere in the low / mid 20's and from my experience the attractive girls where in that range. All the girls I could see on the profile that had close to my real age were gross.

When I had a fake profile with an age of 21 or something and could see the 18 to early 20's girls I managed to get a just turned 18 year old that was posting looking to make some quick money. I was the third guy she saw, she stopped meeting guys after I met her the other two experiences were bad, we would meet up in my car in the back parking lot of her house. She was cute face but chubby body, decent overall. She was fully into everything, kissing, daty, BBBJ and bareback sex but she wasn't on bc so I had to pull out. Took her down to Revere beach for Kelly's one night and fucked her on the sand in pretty clear view of everyone but luckily no one noticed. She would do that all for $40. I'm still in touch with her from time to time, she is 20 now, but haven't been able to get her to meet up with me.

My other girl from meet me was 19 and the one that got away. She was posting about being upset that she didn't have money for her car insurance and bills. She was super cute with a great body. Just messaged her that I could help her out and she asked how and I told her we can meet up for sex and I'd give her $100 if she came to me and $80 if I had to drive to her. She was hesitant at first but I convinced her that no one would ever know, it's just between us and we are only taking care of each others needs, we can do it once and if you don't like it or we don't click we don't have to do it again. That got her to agree so I tried to meet her that night but she said it was too late and she couldn't sneak out of the house. So I tried for the next morning but she wasn't around till I had to be in work. Eventually she just decided she really wasn't into it anymore and we never got to meet. I regret not calling out of work and getting her that morning, she was really cute and would probably have been fun and aa girl I would have tried to keep around long term.

That's my experiences with meet me.

MeatMan
11-07-15, 12:15
Soooo. I recently used an app called Pure and for the last week, I was unable to connect with anyone. I'll keep it for another week. If nothing happens, I'll just delete it. Generally, you can post a photos of yourself and send out a request that lasts an hour (not sure but I think its an hour). The request consists of a photo you can upload which also notes to women that you're a man "looking" in your area within a 30 mile radius. You get the gist.

You can also add headlines like "looking for fun" or "I'm in Boston at whatever club, come join me. " You can cancel your request at any time. I sent out about a few requests to see if I'd get a response. In all, I believe I sent out many and never got a single response. The app was free to download and there was no charge to use the service. The others are:

Mixxxer. -- This program isn't available for download on iPhones, Android or other smart phones because iTunes and the like won't allow a sex-hookup app on their sites and that sucks. So what you do is use your web browser on your phone to connect to the Mixxxer website. After you register, you can pay a fee of $8/ month or a $20/3-month plan. It's also free to just browse around, but you can't message anyone, so you can't verify whether the site is a good thing or a dud. Next!

I get the feeling that Mixxxer is like Adult Friend Finder online. It promises a lot and delivers nothing. Its messed up, because the idea of hooking up with civilian ladies for one-night stands at no cost is intriguing.

Meet Me-- I've only met one woman from Meet Me. She's 57 yo, in good shape, shares a home with another person that's hardly there from what she tells me. The good?, great sex!. She does it all BBBJ, Greek etc. The bad, I live in Boston, she lives in Westminster. Her and I have hooked up a few times here and there, but going that far can be daunting!. I would arrive at 8:30-9, have a little dinner, talk, then head off to bed. Again, the sex with her is great but hooking up with her and going that far is a pain. Ill meet her again, but it would more than likely be on a every other month basis. Were still in contact. I often get messages that tell me someones viewed my profile. I check the location of where they are from and, if its much to far, I just don't respond. I get women from Somerset, Uxbridge, West Newbury, Southbridge and several location sending me messages that say "Hi handsome" or "Hey you, how are you" and "I would like to know you more, but your so far way". Well, NO KIDDING!. Age for age groups, I have gotten hits from girls as young as 20 hitting me up so yes, there are young women out there into older guys. But nothing materializes. Very cute, but immature.

Tagged-- As ghetto as Tagged is, I have met a quite a few on this app and I have been successful, but there are some very obese women in the Boston section that I couldn't see myself having sex with. Most of them look like goddamn linebackers and straight-up fullbacks that could play for the Pats!. I recently met a woman from East Boston on Tagged back in October. She was Caucasian, Cute face, lots of tattoos, and, somewhat chubby. She lives near the Boston Harbor Shoreline. The sex wasn't all that great, but I got the job done.

POF aka Plenty Of Fish-- Lots of hits. Its like Meet Me, but better. When I downloaded this app a couple of years ago in January, I was on a roll, now, my hit-miss ratio is 40-60. I've hooked up with a lot Haitian and Cape Verde women using POF. Sundays are the best times. I have yet to nail a Spanish woman!.

Overall, it does seem like a lot of work to check out the girls, but if you are getting many hookups where you don't have time, good. Share some tips!.

MeatMan

MeatMan
11-27-19, 12:31
Thread bump. POF is on the rise again, I guess. Met two women from Dorchester and Jamacia Plain at their places. One was Haitian and the other was Bajan-American and very welcoming. Sex and 420 were definitely on the menu for both. I can only assume that since its cold, women are starting to set their sights on "getting warm". I'll hang around more on POF to see if the volume of women gets better.

CandyMan555
11-27-19, 22:21
Thread bump. POF is on the rise again, I guess. Met two women from Dorchester and Jamacia Plain at their places. One was Haitian and the other was Bajan-American and very welcoming. Sex and 420 were definitely on the menu for both. I can only assume that since its cold, women are starting to set their sights on "getting warm". I'll hang around more on POF to see if the volume of women gets better.Do you have to pay to join? Thanks CM.

MeatMan
11-28-19, 02:50
Do you have to pay to join? Thanks, CM.Nope. You can join for free. Of course, there are more features/upgrades that you'll have to pay for with tokens. Personally, its not needed. I tend to go after women who are looking for casual dating with no commitment and common weed smokers. Since I re-joined a week ago, I have met two. Looking to connect with a few more.

JoshDan
11-28-19, 08:52
Curious if anyone used the msging app. Any luck on it? Sorry I am posting this twice, one in the other thread.

OlmanDriver
11-28-19, 10:13
About 15 years ago I began working POF and had a lot of success using the line, after opening communication, that if we met I was going to try and get in your pants. I met about 75 women face to face and ended up having sex on the first meetup about 45 times, over several years. Some were dogs, some were pigs, some were flat out crazy, some I had 10 year intermittent affairs with. One crippled woman gave me the sweetest, slowest BBBJ ever, wouldn't let me touch her, and never responded again. One had huge iron rings attached to the four corners of her bed and wanted to be tied up, underneath a large portrait of her recently deceased minister husband. One woman, with the biggest tits imaginable, was raring to go but smelled so bad I was choking. My point is that there was a very mixed selection of very horny women. POF abruptly kicked me off about 5 years ago, said somebody complained about something off-color I said, which was quite possible, but I was getting a little old for the game anyway. By the way, in all those years I never posted a pic of myself, would tell the women who asked why that I was too well known on television to post a pic, which of course was a total lie but eaten up. When I was in my 20's back a couple hundred years ago my buddies and I would play the autograph game. One would go into a bar, or other likely meetup place. A little while later the friends would bumble in, pretend to recognize the first guy, and loudly insist on an autograph for their girlfriends. We'd take turns being the signer and it would always lead to glory if the cards were well-played.

James010
11-28-19, 10:14
Thread bump. POF is on the rise again, I guess. Met two women from Dorchester and Jamacia Plain at their places. One was Haitian and the other was Bajan-American and very welcoming. Sex and 420 were definitely on the menu for both. I can only assume that since its cold, women are starting to set their sights on "getting warm". I'll hang around more on POF to see if the volume of women gets better.Hey bro, I joined pof recently. I got lot of messages. I don't know if they scammers or bots. They sent messages like hey handsome, hey, hey honey, hola, hi. Some pic look TGTBT. Then under their "about me" they spam with characters like lookingtomeet lookingtomeet.

How do you know if they real or scammer? I am new to online dating but heard of people get catfish, extorted.

MeatMan
11-28-19, 10:40
About 15 years ago I began working POF and had a lot of success using the line, after opening communication, that if we met I was going to try and get in your pants. I met about 75 women face to face and ended up having sex on the first meetup about 45 times, over several years. Some were dogs, some were pigs, some were flat out crazy, some I had 10 year intermittent affairs with. One crippled woman gave me the sweetest, slowest BBBJ ever, wouldn't let me touch her, and never responded again. One had huge iron rings attached to the four corners of her bed and wanted to be tied up, underneath a large portrait of her recently deceased minister husband. One woman, with the biggest tits imaginable, was raring to go but smelled so bad I was choking. My point is that there was a very mixed selection of very horny women. POF abruptly kicked me off about 5 years ago, said somebody complained about something off-color I said, which was quite possible, but I was getting a little old for the game anyway. By the way, in all those years I never posted a pic of myself, would tell the women who asked why that I was too well known on television to post a pic, which of course was a total lie but eaten up. When I was in my 20's back a couple hundred years ago my buddies and I would play the autograph game. One would go into a bar, or other likely meetup place. A little while later the friends would bumble in, pretend to recognize the first guy, and loudly insist on an autograph for their girlfriends. We'd take turns being the signer and it would always lead to glory if the cards were well-played.Wow about the woman wanting to be tied up underneath a portrait of her dead husband!. That had to be frrreaky!. I also agree with you with some women on POF, some are batshit cuckoo with weird stipulations. There is this one woman on another APP called Tagged who calls herself, "Jesuswoman". She's been on the dating scene for ages. In her post, she mentions that she is looking for a god-fearing man to marry and there will be NO sex before marriage mind you. If and when she does marry, sex will be with a condom EACH TIME!. She also has four kids and suffers from PTSD (which I would never laugh at.). That just one example of what I see online as I am MORE than sure there's others.

MeatMan
11-28-19, 16:49
Hey bro, I joined pof recently. I got lot of messages. I don't know if they scammers or bots. They sent messages like hey handsome, hey, hey honey, hola, hi. Some pic look TGTBT. Then under their "about me" they spam with characters like lookingtomeet lookingtomeet.

How do you know if they real or scammer? I am new to online dating but heard of people get catfish, extorted.#1 Check out their profile and see what location they're from. If it says, Phoenix, Arizona or some other place outside your area, more than likely, its a scam.

#2 Check see if they have multiple pics in their profile. If its a professional touch up pic, It can be suspected scam. So, be careful.

#3 Read between the lines on their messages. Some are genuine and some are not. An example, if the message says to go whatever website to continue the conversation, Its a BS scam.

I'm sure there are other members who can chime in and give better info on how Tinder, Tagged, POF, and others can work towards your advantage. I'm still learning the curve after all these years.

Curious if anyone used the msging app. Any luck on it? Sorry I am posting this twice, one in the other thread.

I had KIK several years ago but, I never had anyone off that APP. From what I heard, KIK is shutting down its service soon.

TechSticles
11-28-19, 17:01
About 15 years ago I began working POF and had a lot of success using the line, after opening communication, that if we met I was going to try and get in your pants. I met about 75 women face to face and ended up having sex on the first meetup about 45 times, over several years. Some were dogs, some were pigs, some were flat out crazy, some I had 10 year intermittent affairs with. One crippled woman gave me the sweetest, slowest BBBJ ever, wouldn't let me touch her, and never responded again. One had huge iron rings attached to the four corners of her bed and wanted to be tied up, underneath a large portrait of her recently deceased minister husband. One woman, with the biggest tits imaginable, was raring to go but smelled so bad I was choking. My point is that there was a very mixed selection of very horny women. POF abruptly kicked me off about 5 years ago, said somebody complained about something off-color I said, which was quite possible, but I was getting a little old for the game anyway. By the way, in all those years I never posted a pic of myself, would tell the women who asked why that I was too well known on television to post a pic, which of course was a total lie but eaten up. When I was in my 20's back a couple hundred years ago my buddies and I would play the autograph game. One would go into a bar, or other likely meetup place. A little while later the friends would bumble in, pretend to recognize the first guy, and loudly insist on an autograph for their girlfriends. We'd take turns being the signer and it would always lead to glory if the cards were well-played.Ah, the good old days. Back when I was a younger buck, I'd actively look for the ones that said "friends first" or "no sex" because they were the ones that would absolutely fuck on the first date. First girl I ever met that wanted me to piss on her was from a dating site.

I still like it now better. On the SB sites, they know what's up, and there's no pretense anymore about what you want.

Dash
11-28-19, 18:25
Hi lurking from California but I wanted to say the olmandriver stories are cool. As a variation of the autograph scam, a friend once said in front of the waitress "I love this place; nobody recognizes me, it's relaxing. ".

Re: the topic, my younger male friend in S. Florida swears by Bumble; he says it's working pretty well for him.

Of course, he also is doing ok with "free style" because there are so many broke, hot chicks in S. Florida.

Florida is interesting; there is an ambiance there unique almost. Herewith my theory.

1. Foreign girls; a Colombian, Venezuelan or Cuban have no big hangup about fucking for money or for a sugar daddy or whatever. This also includes Haitian and Jamaican. By odd coincidence I screwed one from each just mentioned.

2. poor local brown girls; they are all over the place in McJobs; I free styled a few and it was fun; my younger friend takes it to another level and is always finding someone new.

3. rich MILF divorcees; they are found all over in bars and restaurants; my friend is just 31 but he's screwing 3 women over 50. I call them "hot hags" . He meets them at the gym where he works part time, it's a gold mine probably.

I shudder to think how hard it would be in frosty New England to find a non chubby chick; it scares me almost. I guess in S. Florida in a good day I saw about 10 X as many hot chicks as you may see in New Hampshire in a month.

I'll never get why Robert Kraft was so lazy; I guess he just had a craving for "Chinese" that afternoon. In Palm Beach he could have had them running in and out all day at his place in the Breakers.

Bran001
11-29-19, 08:25
Can a gentleman in his late 50's do well on POF? I'm a bit burnt out on SA. . . Used POF years ago. I really look only for hook-up sex these days; having to take some of those women out to dinner first or something akin to a 'real date' was a bit too painful. With SA I do a coffee date first, then hook up if mutual interest.

OlmanDriver
11-29-19, 14:51
Can a gentleman in his late 50's do well on POF? I'm a bit burnt out on SA. . . Used POF years ago. I really look only for hook-up sex these days; having to take some of those women out to dinner first or something akin to a 'real date' was a bit too painful. With SA I do a coffee date first, then hook up if mutual interest.I didn't start until I was around 55.

At the risk of repeating a story, the FIRST woman I ever met in person messaged me her address on a Saturday night, neither of us had a pic, told me not to come until after 11 when her kids would be asleep. I was nervous but less than five minutes after I arrived she got up and stripped, lay down on a day bed and had me join her. I kissed her for about 3 seconds and she squirmed down underneath me, locked her arms around my ass and had me fuck her throat until I came, which was very quickly. I tried to roll off but she was having none of it, kept her arms locked and sucking for an excruciating 20 more minutes until I got hard again and then took a second load down her throat. She was a 40's average looking elementary school teacher from a south of Boston suburb with 3 daughters and enormous tits. About 5 days later I had a business meeting in her town that lasted late, I called to see if she wanted company, came over wearing jacket and tie, she immediately had my on the couch while she knelt down between my legs and went to work. After a minute her 15 year old daughter walks down the stairs in her pajamas, looks right at us and say's, "Oh, Ma, not again. ".

There's a little more to her story, but I was totally hooked on the POF game.

Drewonhere
11-29-19, 16:27
Response to..."I had KIK several years ago but, I never had anyone off that APP. From what I heard, KIK is shutting down its service soon."

Back in the fall, the owner of Kik was rumored to be shutting down the site due to the Feds threatening him, coming after the company because of his involvement with crypto currency. The Feds were after assets I believe, and the Kik guy was going to simply shut down vs giving in as a f_uck you move. He found another way to solve the problem, so alas, Kik will continue on.

I've been on Kik for 5-6 years, never "hooked up" off the site, but used it as a platform to communicate with those I've played with, and those I continue to play with.

Bran001
11-30-19, 14:20
IAfter a minute her 15 year old daughter walks down the stairs in her pajamas, looks right at us and say's, "Oh, Ma, not again. ".

There's a little more to her story, but I was totally hooked on the POF game.Ha ha that is GREAT! I'd love to hear the rest. And I suppose I will go back to POF.

MeatMan
12-01-19, 10:14
Response to..."I had KIK several years ago but, I never had anyone off that APP. From what I heard, KIK is shutting down its service soon."

Back in the fall, the owner of Kik was rumored to be shutting down the site due to the Feds threatening him, coming after the company because of his involvement with crypto currency. The Feds were after assets I believe, and the Kik guy was going to simply shut down vs giving in as a f_uck you move. He found another way to solve the problem, so alas, Kik will continue on.

I've been on Kik for 5-6 years, never "hooked up" off the site, but used it as a platform to communicate with those I've played with, and those I continue to play with.Thanks for the update. I had no idea. The features are great but, couldn't put up with the back and forth messages. When I asked a direct question, I would get sidetracked by a silly answer. I don't have time for the bullshitters. As for POF, a strong possible date with another black woman from Everett this coming Saturday. 5'4", 420 smoker, just looking for a friend. Will update you all this coming week.

P.S. OldManDriver,

You experiences with these women are absolutely freaking wild!.

CandyMan555
12-01-19, 16:12
Do these women expect an allowance for shacking up with them? I paid for a membership but they want to nickel and dime you to get advanced info on someone etc Any Assistance on how to use this site. ?? thanks CM.

James010
12-01-19, 17:51
Do these women expect an allowance for shacking up with them? I paid for a membership but they want to nickel and dime you to get advanced info on someone etc Any Assistance on how to use this site. ?? thanks CM.You can upgrade by paying monthly, 3 or 6 months that unlock features like meet me, more info on the gals, use search username, and know if your message read. I also recently signed up with upgraded membership. I feel like lots of bots account or scams running around. Reading their bio and about me, they write things like looking for fun, fwb only, hookup. Their profile pic seem TGTBT showing young chick, hot body. I normally avoid. Lots of profiles created with that same headline. Any one care to share if they come across those and see they real?

HounDog3
12-01-19, 19:40

I've been on Kik for 5-6 years, never "hooked up" off the site, but used it as a platform to communicate with those I've played with, and those I continue to play with.Partly true but some misinformation here. Yes, Kik announced it was shutting down the messaging app and servers, and laying off people to slim down the organization to only those on the cryptocurrency project. And yes there were issues with the feds but it was not an asset seizure; the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was wrangling with the company over the cryptocurrency and they needed cash for the legal battle. Shutting down the messenger platform was a cash flow issue.

Meanwhile, Kik sold the messenger app to MediaLab a few weeks ago to get the cash it needed. The app is alive and well and not going anywhere. MediaLab moved immediately to monetize their new acquisition and added banner ads where there were none previously. The ads slowed the app and in this respect sucks.

Kik is not a place to find woman. It's a messenger app not a hookup app. It's the go to texting app AFTER you make a connection for discreet communication. Kik does not expose your phone number or email and is anonymous in this respect. Messages are not saved on the server, once the text is delivered to your phone it's gone from the server. These features are what make it preferred, but again, it's after you make a connection you don't use Kik to look for hookups or go prospecting. And it's totally free.

EuHunter
12-02-19, 11:48
Pof is full of span now a days. I have been on meet me for a long long time. I have met plenty of girls even this year. Most girls that are asking for money on there are usually dtf. In my opinion wyp works the best right now and has the hottest girls.

JoshDan
12-03-19, 01:57
I have had decent luck with WYP, both in state and out of state. Buying credits is a killer but I have some amazing encounters. Couple of them on the pricey end but true GFE and everything.

MeatMan
12-28-20, 17:31
Thread bump.

I know little of this app, Bumble. From what I read it's 100% feminist. So, I'm missing something, why in the fuck would a man put himself in a position to deal with all the nonsensical BS that these kuntz spew out?. I mean, ok, I get it, guys want to fuck and I sure as hell does too, but why should I lower my standards for some feminist who has a severe case of penis envy?. Why would any guy do that?. Stick to hookup sites solely to fuck, not to get into some cringy assed relationship with a feminist!. Ugh!. I will say this, it seems as if the women on Bumble have to make the 1st move so, I guess that a plus. Equality eh?.

Does anyone have better info on this matter?

CornPop
12-28-20, 17:44
Reddit was better for the govt lock downs of the sex trade. But you can still find girls doing meetups.

Joe1223
12-28-20, 21:56
Thread bump.

I know little of this app, Bumble. From what I read it's 100% feminist. So, I'm missing something, why in the fuck would a man put himself in a position to deal with all the nonsensical BS that these kuntz spew out?. I mean, ok, I get it, guys want to fuck and I sure as hell does too, but why should I lower my standards for some feminist who has a severe case of penis envy?. Why would any guy do that?. Stick to hookup sites solely to fuck, not to get into some cringy assed relationship with a feminist!. Ugh!. I will say this, it seems as if the women on Bumble have to make the 1st move so, I guess that a plus. Equality eh?.

Does anyone have better info on this matter?I have tried Bumble without any luck. There are a few girls looking for a "sugar daddy" but they really only want to be paid and not meet up. Tinder may be a better choice as it seems like the girls on Bumble are looking for a relationship vs a hook up. At least that has been my experience so I don't bother anymore. I had one girl tell me she would be up for an arrangement but only if we went on dates too. I am not interested in dating so I took a pass and she was just average anyway.

MeatMan
12-29-20, 14:56
I had one girl tell me she would be up for an arrangement but only if we went on dates too. I am not interested in dating so I took a pass and she was just average anyway.It's all too common on those apps. Average to below-average looking women looking for high standard men for LTR and dinner dates. Some of those women are delusional as hell and it makes me wonder why most of them own a cat, goofy broads. I was on POF (Plenty Of Fish) late last night and, it's all so familiar, 50+year-old women who think their pussy is the honey pot to financial security. Yeah, let them keep thinking that.

I'm looking for a really reliable hookup app for a generous guy like me and others but, most are BS. The hunt continues.

Bran001
12-29-20, 15:05
Reddit was better for the govt lock downs of the sex trade. But you can still find girls doing meetups.Reddit's a long slow slog and I think not worth the effort for men looking for women. It's a numbers game everywhere, and the numbers on Reddit are against us men; far too few women looking for hookups vs all the men.

Years ago (15+) I could stay totally busy just using CL and Yahoo chat. I could go on Yahoo chat in the morning and get laid before noon.

ActonMan
12-30-20, 04:35
I was under the impression this app was free I set up an account and when I received a few replies and went in to check them out it required a payment Did I do something wrong?

Bran001
12-30-20, 10:06
I was under the impression this app was free I set up an account and when I received a few replies and went in to check them out it required a payment Did I do something wrong?It was free years ago -- I think it got bought and now it's not free.

MeatMan
12-30-20, 17:40
I was under the impression this app was free I set up an account and when I received a few replies and went in to check them out it required a payment Did I do something wrong?Nope, not at all. IMHO, Don't bother paying for the service. It's not even worth it. If a woman is REALLY interested in you, she'll message you. If its the opposite, you gotta go through the whole damn rigamarole, and its just a waste of time. I however have gotten messages on POF from a Haitian woman from Malden, another Haitian woman from Somerville, and several who live in Woonsocket RI, What is it with Woonsocket, RI, lack of dicks in that town?.

The Haitian women look below average, I'll keep you updated to see how this goes.

Joe1223
01-01-21, 16:13
It was free years ago -- I think it got bought and now it's not free.I had my first paid hookup off POF a million years ago. Her name is / was EricaSweets once she went VIP. I found her when she was first starting out. She had me meet her in a grocery store so she could eyeball me from afar. After the first car date at 150 we started to meet regularly and fucked like maniacs for about 6 months at 200. She finally got comfortable with the whole sex for money deal and starts to raise her prices and then eventually went VIP. Properly the best sex I sex I ever had and she would bring a girlfriend occasionally. Not sure if Erica is even around anymore but POF is shit now. I hit her up a few years ago to see if she remembered me and she did, I was hoping for a discounted rate for old times sakes but she never offered.

Spill
01-02-21, 13:33
I had my first paid hookup off POF a million years ago. Her name is / was EricaSweets once she went VIP. I found her when she was first starting out. She had me meet her in a grocery store so she could eyeball me from afar. After the first car date at 150 we started to meet regularly and fucked like maniacs for about 6 months at 200. She finally got comfortable with the whole sex for money deal and starts to raise her prices and then eventually went VIP. Properly the best sex I sex I ever had and she would bring a girlfriend occasionally. Not sure if Erica is even around anymore but POF is shit now. I hit her up a few years ago to see if she remembered me and she did, I was hoping for a discounted rate for old times sakes but she never offered.And she is a beautiful woman too. Great story.

MeatMan
01-05-21, 15:28
Didn't think it would actually happen so quickly!. I met a woman of POF this past Sunday who lives in North Cambridge in a posh apartment. She's not good looking at all but, some big boobs!. She saw my profile, wanted to chat first then meet at a later date. The chat went great as were both living free with no hang-ups and we both love 420. The funny part was during our texted conversation, she had to make sure I wasn't some scammer from abroad, a sex-crazed maniac( I am...duhhh), or some guy looking for a marriage proposal. I gave her the details she wanted after the chat and hit it off well. This Sunday, I went to meet her and she is what I expected her to be. She's 5'5" a bit chubby Again, the face is, well.........Her body and boobs are well put together!. I stayed with her a couple of nights and the sex was not bad at all!. To keep it short, she's reserved and an introvert like me but wants some company because she was pretty lonely with just her pets. She wants me to stay with her a few nights this week so, I shall. Pretty good cook as well but, I need to watch my cholesterol levels!. LOL!

I'll keep her around just to see where this goes.

P.S. The two Haitian women I mentioned a few days ago, turns out they both were looking for God-fearing, financially stable, Christian men.....Poor delusional women.

JohnTies
01-05-21, 15:49
Didn't think it would actually happen so quickly!. I met a woman of POF this past Sunday who lives in North Cambridge in a posh apartment. She's not good looking at all but, some big boobs!. She saw my profile, wanted to chat first then meet at a later date. The chat went great as were both living free with no hang-ups and we both love 420. The funny part was during our texted conversation, she had to make sure I wasn't some scammer from abroad, a sex-crazed maniac( I am...duhhh), or some guy looking for a marriage proposal. I gave her the details she wanted after the chat and hit it off well. This Sunday, I went to meet her and she is what I expected her to be. She's 5'5" a bit chubby Again, the face is, well.........Her body and boobs are well put together!. I stayed with her a couple of nights and the sex was not bad at all!. To keep it short, she's reserved and an introvert like me but wants some company because she was pretty lonely with just her pets. She wants me to stay with her a few nights this week so, I shall. Pretty good cook as well but, I need to watch my cholesterol levels!. LOL!

I'll keep her around just to see where this goes.

P.S. The two Haitian women I mentioned a few days ago, turns out they both were looking for God-fearing, financially stable, Christian men.....Poor delusional women.Nice job MM So you are banging a crazy cat lady? LOL enjoy man.

MeatMan
01-06-21, 11:21
Nice job MM So you are banging a crazy cat lady? LOL enjoy man.LMBAO!. I just wished she had a goddamn lint / pet brush. I went home with all this damn cat hair all over my shirt and jacket. Anyway, Looking to bag two more ladies.

LBrad52
01-06-21, 15:23
I have had decent luck with WYP, both in state and out of state. Buying credits is a killer but I have some amazing encounters. Couple of them on the pricey end but true GFE and everything.I tried buying credits to unlock a message that a chick agreed to a first date. I put my cc number in and it says its not valid which I know it is. I've tried several times and gave up.

Troutman
01-07-21, 00:10
I tried buying credits to unlock a message that a chick agreed to a first date. I put my cc number in and it says its not valid which I know it is. I've tried several times and gave up.You need to check with your CC company. Chances are the place you are trying to buy credits from is not based in the US, and quite a few CCs won't work overseas without prior release.

Banjomania
01-11-21, 09:07
Here's an offbeat one. Words with Friends is about 90% female players. In the old days you could specify that you wanted to be matched with someone geographically near to you. Now, I think they only match on a random basis. Either way, I did actually become true friends with a woman from the South Shore that I met on WWF. She is married and we have had a number of encounters over the years. Not often because of the complexity of arranging things between two married people, but tons of fun. This is not about an exchange of money. The only thing we have ever exchanged is bodily fluids. Now, don't all leap to join at once. You have to be good at word games and enjoy them. But I have heard of a few other guys who scored there as well.

MeatMan
02-15-21, 13:31
Here's an offbeat one. Words with Friends is about 90% female players. In the old days you could specify that you wanted to be matched with someone geographically near to you. Now, I think they only match on a random basis. Either way, I did actually become true friends with a woman from the South Shore that I met on WWF. She is married and we have had a number of encounters over the years. Not often because of the complexity of arranging things between two married people, but tons of fun. This is not about an exchange of money. The only thing we have ever exchanged is bodily fluids. Now, don't all leap to join at once. You have to be good at word games and enjoy them. But I have heard of a few other guys who scored there as well.I was a Scrabble / Literati player on Yahoo for many years back in the early 2000's. There were some truly freaky women in those game rooms but, most lived out of state. In terms of their gameplay, they were pretty bad. As for Words With Friends, the only player I know of who plays is Thai, she's a hell of a player who've I've known online for years but now lives in Germany and is currently in a relationship. My 1st Asian crush. Saaaaaaaaaaaad!.

And to think, as many times as I've been to Thailand, she was the one who got away....Damn!.